Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there.
Speaker 2: I was done.
Speaker 1: I wasn't dealing with them.
Speaker 3: The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned me.
Speaker 4: Away the quickest.
Speaker 1: When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us.
Speaker 3: And one of the things I remember the most, where the eyes were glowing red.
Speaker 1: I see an orb of light. It is just circling these steps like it is waiting for me.
Speaker 2: And he begins to tell them that he saw UFO.
Speaker 3: They're basically like, what are you talking about. That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it, and that's where I saw the top of the muzzle, noose and the eyes. As soon as I made eye contact with this.
Speaker 1: Thing, I don't like death. Welcome back to Tenfoil Tells. I'm your host, Brandon Wright. Hid's episode. We're gonna be joined by my guest, Kevin. Kevin is a targeted individual. You want to come on here to night and talk about some of his experiences, so I'm looking forward to talking to him about it before we bring Kevin on, You've ever had an experience and you would like to be on an episode of ten Foil Tels. There's a couple things you can do. You can send an email to tenfoil Tells podcast at gmail dot com or go to tenfoiltels dot com and go to the contact section. Either way it works for me is just make sure to reach out. We'll get some schedule for a future episode. If you'd like to help the podcast out, please continue to share it around. Word of mouth helps podcast grow. You can also leave a five star radio and review wherever you listen to tenfoil tell That and that helps too. If you're like me and don't like hearing all the ads, you can look into the Patreon. You get ad free content early access to all of the episodes. Once I finished recording them and editing them, they're put up on Patreon, so it's worth checking out. You get about two months worth of content before anyone else. It's only a dollar ninety nine a month, so it's less than two dollars, but it's worth checking out. Make sure to follow me around on all the social media's and if you're interested in some Tinfoil Tells merch like shirts or stickers, make sure to reach out to me.
Speaker 3: So do have some of that available.
Speaker 1: We're going to go ahead now and bring Kevin on and dive into the conversation. So sit back, relax, enjoy the show. I'd like to take this time and welcome my guest tonight, Kevin. Thanks for coming on here and talking to me. Thanks for having me. Would you like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself?
Speaker 3: Sure? Yeah, Like you said, my name is Kevin, and I am what you would consider a targeted individual. And you know, for those of you that have never heard the term targeted individual before, it's connected with another term you may be familiar with, which is gang stalking. So you know, I'll go back a few years. I would say probably about four or five years ago, began hearing voices, okay, and it was it was very obvious to me at the time that the voices were, uh, you know, entirely autonomous and sentient on their own. So what the things that they're saying were not a part of my long term memory or my you know, my my my database, you know, of memories and understanding like a lot of things that they were saying. I would have to I would have to look up and do Google searches on people, places, things, ideas, ideologies, theological views, world views, and like I'm like, I don't, I don't know what the heck this is. And then simultaneously it began happening to my girlfriend. So you know, it was like almost like a contagious psychosis or like a shared psychosis. And it started off almost like just narrating, you know, just narrating in the present moment, and eventually it turned into just very personal conversation. You know, my inner monologue became an inner dialogue, and to the point where I could actually hear my own voice in my mind speaking with three other individuals at all times, two males and a female, and the male the one male and female sounded to be about my age, and the other male sounded probably to be older, maybe in his I'm forty four, so I'd say he's probably sounded to be in his fifties or sixties, and seemed to be like the the one that was in charge of the other two, very very bizarre, and you know, it just became like a like an open dialogue, and then it took a very negative, malicious turn, to the point where things that were being said were just very you know, crude in nature and and harming in nature, so you know, and and again I repeat this that you know my girlfriend was going through this at the same time, and you know a lot of times what happens with this is you know the things are being spoken to you, but they're in like a deeper recess of your subconscious or your unconscious, and if you don't hear it, it simply registers as a notion of your own cognition, and you're almost inclined to follow through with it, right, So you know, as time went on, it what happened was they almost began running a what I referred to as in an experiment exposure therapy program, and exposure therapy is a it's a form of cognitive behavior therapy where an individual is introduced to their deepest fears, usually in a safe environment. So what would happen in my mind was that entire recreations of things that I was holding onto resentment for, things that I was feeling guilty about or remorseful for in my past were completely played out in my mind. And I'm talking ex girlfriends, ex employers, childhood friends. I mean just entire scenarios where I would have to kind of replay and for some of these people in my mind, asking for forgiveness or you know, trying to justify my behavior, you know. So it it really kind of forced me to face a lot of things that I had been unwilling to face in my life. So you know, kind of fast forward. You know, once I kind of got through that phase, then it began taking on a whole other phase where you know, I was being exposed to like my fear of other people's opinions, you know, that was a big thing for me. I always had a very deep fear of what other people thought about me. So and I lived my life, you know, through this pretentious perception as if you know, I was so insecured and uncertain about myself that if I could convince you in your mind that I was this particular person, well then I could be convinced in my mind that I was that person, and I felt worthy, you know, I thought like I have value in that. But it was all live, So all the statements began revolving around or you know, they would start off with the pretext everybody here thinks, and it didn't matter what it was, right. I mean, I could I could have the thought, you know, I want to I want to go for a drive and immediately the voices of which I'm in. Everybody here thinks you should go for a drive. Everybody here doesn't think you should go for a drive, right, And when you're faced with that, you really just learned to start ignoring that. You know, You're like, I don't really give a shit what other people think about me. So then it moved on to a phase where I literally felt as if my mind was being torn into, as if the polarities of being a human, you know, the the the the extremes that we face good evil, pretty ugly worthy, worthless, stupid, smart. I was, you know, I was just being torn between these two. So at all times, and I'm telling you this went on for months and months and months. There would be multiple voices, and the one voice would say, I mean some of the craziest stuff, like one small step for man one giant leap for mankind. And you know, hearing me say that to you now, you're like, what the hell does that mean? But in your head, when you're really trying to find some sort of pacification for you know, for this confusion, you're like, oh, that must mean I'm doing good, you know, you know, like I'm really onto something extraordinary here, and then immediately they would be like, you're so stupid, right, and then it was like you're the smartest guy in the room, You're the dumbest piece of shit we've ever met. I mean, right after one, right after the next. And if you have an emotional attachment to what is being said to you and you continue to follow through this, you will quite really tear yourself into right. So again exposure therapy, and what you really have to do with this is learn how to not have an attachment to what is being said to you, right. You really have to seek your your present moment's self and the reality of who you really are in this present moment, right in the middle of all the extremes. Otherwise, you know, as long as you continue to have an attachment to them, you're just going to drive yourself insane, because as soon as you have an attachment to one extreme, they're immediately going to hit you with the next extreme. Or you can have a very simple thought like you know, I want to go to Wendy's, right, and then you're immediately bombarded with a variety of voices. Why do you want to go to Wendy's. You don't like Wendy's, wendy sucks, Wendy's going to make you fat, Wendy's has terrible feard. You can't afford Wendy's. Why are you spending all your money at Wendy's. You love Wendy's. It makes it very difficult. Like most people that experience this, they have to hold off on employment. It's very difficult to hold a job while you're going through this in your mind. So let you know, kind of go into the gang stalking aspect of this. So again another term that people may not be familiar with, gang stalking. So gang stalking is when a group of individuals, for whatever reason, harass you right whether it's with workplace harassment, or it's with driving up and down your street, honking the horn at all hours of the night, motorcycles going by, or it could just be a group of people that are mobbing you on the street, or or you perceive people that are there taking your picture right, or maybe somebody's just standing out front of your house, like there's all kinds of things. It's ways to make an individual uncomfortable right in their own environment, in their own home, or even while they're out on the street and it's either a means to force somebody out of a community or it means to force you into some sort of like a rehabilitation center something like that. So I, you know, and this has been my experience with gang stalking. I never experienced physical gang stalking, right. So for for me and my testimony and my experience with this, it was all completely in my head. So when you're dealing with heightened states of paranoia and you're hearing voices at the same time, the voices are can be very very mean, and they will actually often say, you know, that white truck has passed by three times. Right. And there's a an analogy that I like to use, and I call it the white truck of apaphenia. Right. So, apiphenia is a condition and it's kind of an onset of schizophrenia where it's almost like as if you're putting pieces of a puzzle together that that don't exist. Right. So, next time you're out and you're walking around the street, notice how many white cars that you just see in your in your daily routine. White cars are everywhere, white truck everywhere, White cars are everywhere. Well, if I'm walking down the street and night my brain registers a white truck just drove by, and I don't actually like pay too much mind to it. Well, it's registered in my brain. And then the voices will kick in and they'll they'll start with the nonsense. They'll say, that's the second time that white truck drove by. Keep an eye on that white truck. Watch it doesn't come back around the corner again. That white truck's out to get you. I bet you. That's the FBI, that's the CIA. All this stuff goes on in the mind. Sometimes it's heard, sometimes it's not heard, but the trigger is already, it's put in place, and the next time that you see a white truck, which is probably going to be very soon, the trigger is set and immediately you feel as if you're being followed and that people are out to get you. And this happened for me a lot, you know, as I was kind of going through this phase. So what was happening with me, and I can't speak for the entirety of the gangs talking community when I say this, I can only speak personally for me, is that my brain became aware that it was under observation. It was entirely certain that it was not alone. And think about how scary of a concept that that is. Because your brain, your mind, it's this place of complete and tonal solidarity. Right, you can think anything, you can envision anything, and you are free of persecution. There is no there's no judgment. Your brain's no judgment zone. As long as it doesn't come out of your mouth, right, you're safe. Well, get rid of that, right, because now your brain is aware that it's not alone. And your brain's job is to make order, right, that's what it does. It makes sense of things by our surroundings, by our understanding, by our memories, by our experiences. It creates an understanding of our environment. Well, when something like this happens and your brain can't make understanding of it, right, it can't make sense of it in order of it, what it will do is it will seek an explanation outside of itself, because that's what it's doing. That's what the brain does. It finds in your environment as to why you have this sense that you are not alone, right, And what happens is that your mind becomes aware that it is under observation and it can't grasp the fact that it is not alone. So it seeks an explanation outside of itself. And this is why you get people that think their neighbors are out the game them. This is why you get people that think the police are watching them, that the FBI are watching them, that Homeland Security is out to get them. That these are all heightened states of paranoia with the brain. They can't understand what the heck is going on. And that's that's exactly what it happened for me. And once I was actually able to wrap my head around that fact that my body was not under observation, it was simply my brain. That's my brain had come in contact with something that was foreign, right, or it was something that has has already been there, right, And maybe it's just the part of our brain that Carl Jung refers to as the collective unconsciousness, and that veil between the collective unconsciousness and my personal unconscious torn right, making me aware of things that I shouldn't have been aware of. So as time, you know, so once I had that realization, things really calm down for me. You know, I stopped seeking an explanation outside of myself. I stopped blaming others for my heightened sense of paranoida and fear, and I began solely focusing on my mind, right, so like what is going on in my mind that is that is causing this. And once I was able to do that, that's when you know you really start almost I want to say, developing a relationship with these voices, because ninety nine percent of what they say is complete and total nonsense and bullshit and lies. But every now and then, one percent of the time you get some actual, like really true insight. But the bulk of the insight and the bulk of the enlightenment that you get through this is because of the lies. Right. So if you're told lie after lie after lie after lie, you'll you'll follow down each one of those dead end roads and smack your head into the brick wall that's at the end of each one of them dead end roads, right, But you'll have learned something as you went down there, right, And with each dead end road that you go down, you pick up something else entirely along the way. So that's that's one aspect of being a targeted individual, and that's one sign. Is one one of the major signs and symptoms is that you begin to hear voices that you know are not of your own accord. They are entirely sentient, autonomous like I said, and intelligent all on their own. They will feed off of your present moment thought, but they also won't they'll speak of things that are completely unknown to you, you know, the individual. Another major sign and symptom of being a targeted individual's dream manipulation. I started getting very very heavy, lucid dreams where the same voices that I hear throughout the day, I'm hearing in my dreams, and they seem to be orienting and dictating and constructing my dreams. And these dreamscapes, as I referred to them, we're entirely oriented towards me. And this fear exposure therapy that I had him going through, right, so, you know, like I said, it felt like my mind was being split in half. So I began having these dreams where I was stuck in almost like like a honeycomb kind of thing, like a vasoline honeycomb, completely unable to get out, almost like a bug caught in a spider's web. And I'm struggling, and the more i struggle, the more I'm just sinking or I'm getting into a fight with two individuals on the street, and the ones pulling my neck one way and the other ones pulling my neck the other way. You know, these dreams where I'm just being corn into and I can't seem to get out, and I would wake up in these heightened states of fear. Right, And then, to make matters worse, when you wake up in these heightened states of fear, the voices are right there just to egg you on. You know, you coward, You're a complete and total coward. I can't believe we picked this guy. This is the guy that you picked. Oh my god, what a waste he is. I mean, just absolutely terrible, nightmarish things. Right, So that was a big part of it, was the dream manipult. So I eventually I came to the understanding, right, and this is my understanding and to the belief right that what happens is at all times, right, we are dreaming, okay, and this has actually proven scientifically. Not to say that you and I right now are in a dream, but I'm saying that you and I and the recesses of our minds are creating a dream. Right. We only visit these dreams when we sleep, Okay, But we are at all times awake. You know, even while we're awake, we are recreating an entirely different perception of this reality. And if you look into some of the work that has been done by doctor Leslie Ellis, she's a dream clinician, that this is her specialty and her and a lot of other dream clinicians have found this out through testing that at all times we are creating an entirely other reality and entire other reality in our minds to help us cope with and get through this environmental reality that we call earth, that we call you know, life, And these realities can be extreme. Think about how extreme your dreams can be, right, but each one is a coping mechanism. Very fear based dreams are a way for you to get through fears in your actual life. Right, very awkward dreams, very anxiety were it in dreams? Well, these things are still going on even while you're awake. And what begins to happen with the targeted individual is that those two realities, the one that you're creating in your head and the one that is actually here, co mingle. There's there's a confluence of these realities. Somehow, there's a part of the brain where that that is usually segregated off it's not segregated anymore. And your nightmares that you are creating literally spill over into your awake state of mind, and you begin to hear these voices, You begin to see people, You begin to make up entirely different environments that you're running through, you know, And it is my belief that this is what happens with schizophrenia as well. So I'll keep moving forward and we'll kind of step into, you know, some of the phases that I went through as far as a belief system about what all this was and what I was dealing with. So obviously, at first I thought it was normal people like, you know, neighbors. I thought neighbors were messing with me. I thought my parents were in on it. I thought I went through the whole list of things, you know, maybe somebody that i'd harmed, the next employer, a girlfriend that had, you know, that was doing this out of spite, you know, just anybody, anybody ran, somebody with money that could afford to do this. And then you know, as time goes on and you're like, how the heck is this twenty four to seven? This is twenty four to seven, there's never anybody there. You're looking for cameras in your apartment, you're looking for microphones, you're looking for anything hidden, never finding anything, of course, but you're losing your mind this whole time. Well then you go bigger, Right, Maybe it's the government, right, Maybe it's the government doing some sort of satellite surveillance behavioral modification program on and experimenting you know, you know, on its on its citizens. And then you really have to think about that possibility, you know, And and the one I'd say one of the main things that got me away from that train of thought was the thought, well, who the hell am I? Right, Like, I'm some I'm some forty four year old forklift operator that you know, Like, who am I that you know that? They my my senator doesn't know who I am. The mayor of my town doesn't know who I am. The freaking librarian over at the library, she doesn't know who I am. I might know two of my neighbors, and I don't even know them by name, right, So I'm like, yeah, I'm not really anybody special that this would happen to. And then, you know, you try to find a causation for this right. Your brain is desperately seeking like, what the hell caused this? What did I do? Right? You want to blame yourself, what did I do that would have this to me? Right? Only to find out that causation is not correlation with this, right, And you start talking to people online about it, and then you've come to find out that this happens to people through a wide variety of means. Right, this, this will happen to people because of an accumulation of guilt and shame. Right, anything that has kept you tethered to your past that is keeping you from moving forward in life. Okay, excessive drug use will cause this with with some people. Deep meditation is a big one, right, People that are daily meditators. Right, And they get into that lower brain frequency right before you fall asleep, and they're kind of dwelling in their awhile boom, next thing you know, they start hearing voices. Now they're fulling engolfed and they target an individual kind of experience with this good evil conflict of voices that are going on in their head all the time. That's a very common one. I recently spoke to a guy this past month that vout Christian and after a week of fasting trying to get closer to his relationship with God. On the last day, Boom, he started hearing voices and they started being very very very benevolent and evil towards him and saying the same exact things to him that they were saying to me. And this is the fascinating part about this is that I can speak to people from Australia, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Canada, South America and all across to America, and we were all experiencing the same exact thing and the same things are being said. Right, So this goes beyond psychosis, right, So we covered that part. We covered the dream manipulation. Directed energy is another major sign and symptom of being a targeted individual. You are hit with directed energy all throughout your body a lot, and whether it comes in the form of very precision pinpoint itches like itch spots. I used to get itch spots like on the bottom of my spine, or like my rectum and the palms of my hands, on my legs, my feet, or like almost like burn burn spots that you're being burned with a poker. I would get that a lot of times. Heavy vibrational sequences all throughout my body. I would, uh, my diaphragm would just start vibrating and pulsating compulse like I mean erratically for a long period of time. I went through about a month phase where what is referred to as your third eye chakra in your count and your crown chakra, it was just flipping out, just vibrating constantly, go boom boom boom like I mean, just and then you be. I would begin to hear like a high pitch frequency that sounded like it's not tonightis. I mean I've had tonightis and this is not tonightis? This is almost like a tuning fork or lass scraping along the glass. And I still hear that. I mean, that's pretty constant. But there was a time where that that was twenty four to seven and it would just kind of make it almost made my head feel like it was swollen, right, like my brain was swelling up against my my skull. And I don't know what kind of frequency that is or where it's coming from or you know, but what else cramping or twitching is a big one. Yeah. Yeah, So that's that's another major sign and symptom is people getting these directed energy feelings, you know, coming throughout their entire body, and of course the voices are correlating with that, you know, trumping up the anxiety in the stress level that that you're feeling with that. Uh so let's see directed energy that the voices. That's another big one. And let's see, let's see, let's see. So I would say that a lot of people experience manipulation, you know, of other people to a great degree. So, and this is a big thing that a lot of targeted individuals have to come to the realization of. Is that, you know, reality is awareness of this manipulation that occurs. Right. So I can't really I don't know, you know, if this is just something that happens behind the scenes for all people, or this is some recent thing you know. But I would say, throughout this entire process, my brain has always gone between one of three things. Okay, what is happening to me is either entirely humans, right, like humans messing around with remote neuro monitoring, or you know, voice to skull machinery or satellite weaponry or electromagnetic weaponry, or it's non human intelligence. And that's a very broad umbrella term, right, because that could be anything from angels and demons to gin to skin walkers, to aliens and extraterrestrials to interdimensional entities too. I mean that's a you know, that could be anything, or is it a combination of both. Has Man done something that has exasperated this influence of NHI on on humans? Is Man in some sort of an agreement with NHI to get people geared up and ready for some sort of disclosure that's happening. You know, I don't want to get into too many fantastical conspiracy theory things and just kind of stick to my experience, you know. But all right, so I'll move on from that eventually. And this is where things get, you know, because you would think up until that point, well, this is more than likely ninety ninety five percent some human behavioral modification program. And then things got weird, right as if that wasn't weird enough, I began getting very heavy visuals people places that was astral projected one night, which is I would say, that's the equivalent of being sucked out of your body. And it's the same feeling that you have at the peak of a roller coaster as you're getting ready to go down that butterfly feeling that just encompasses your entire body and then you're taken out of your body. You just go. And I've been visited by apparitions. So one night there was a blue entity that just appeared out of nowhere and took it. And I say it because the feeling that I got from it was very benevolent and caring and compassionate. So I immediately associated those kinds of emotions with the female presidents, because that's not the sort of emotions, emotional emotions that I have reciprocated with the male You know, those are usually emotions that are reserved for relationship with a female. But to categorize the entity as being male or female would be erroneous on my part and wrong. So I'll just see a very generle neutral statement and say the entity reached out with its thumb and index finger and either pluck something out of my forehead or just ran both fingers down from my forehead across the bridge of my nose and place something into my mouth. And I could feel the energy. It was the equivalent of taking an electric toothbrush, that's and placing it on your forehead and running it down the front of your face, down the bridge down across the bridge of your nose and then onto your lips, and then I felt the energy go down my throat and I remember just laying there and resonating with that, and it was it was a very peaceful feeling, like there was nothing manevolent or mean or angry or malicious about it. And I was just like wow, like I really just kind of suck that that movement in. And then of course the voices came, and you know, well you would you would expect the voices that you're hearing to confirm the experience, but not at all, not at all. They were like what was that, Kevin? Like you know, in my head, I'm thinking like you don't know, you know, like you know, like you know, like that wasn't you? Like are you just observing things that are happening to me? Or like or is this you now you're playing stupid like I. So it went from a very beautiful experience to then very confusing and then almost kind of frustrating, you know. And then I began being visited by light orbs and this would this would I this would have this started happening. I would say about maybe two months after the apparition, just white balls of light about the size of a tennis ball or a baseball, about forty feet overhead, just zipping by. And you know, at any time. It could be eight o'clock at night or two in the morning. I work every day from four in the morning till twelve in the afternoon, so a lot of times I'll get up at two thirty three o'clock in the morning and I have a hammock out back on my deck, and I'll lay on the hammock and meditate, and it's like clockwork for the most part. Sometimes it's a very fast moving orb like that. Usually it'll start off with a bright flash of white light in the sky, as if the light as if the sky itself is taking my picture right, as if as if a scar a star appears out of nowhere and just very bright, and then it'll dim out, and then usually within the next five minutes, the light orbs will start flying overhead. That's that's very frequent. And then sometimes there's very slow orbs that will just kind of come out of nowhere, you know, the light will go on, they'll very slowly pass overhead, just as if as if they're observing and saying hi, and then the light will dim out and then I and I don't know, I don't know how to perceive that. I don't know if they're coming into our dimension and they're going out of our dimension, or if they are just not putting their light on, you know, and then they're being bright and then turning the light off. So that's also that's also pretty frequent, you know. And if these things were happening several hundred feet up in the sky, I could easily just pass it off as being a shooting star or satellite or just some other anomaly. But not forty feet overhead, not forty fifty sixty feet overhead consistently. It's no. Yeah, so yeah, I mean that. So so for this experience to start off with the you know, the psychosis of thinking, I'm I'm experiencing schizophrenia. Now now, mind you, I went through this entire experience completely unmedicated and undiagnosed. You know, I went and sat down with a psychiatrist and let them know what was happening with me. And because you know, I'm exhibiting those signs of you know, detachment from reality and my life is fine, it's in check and things are going great, and there was really no extent, there was no really no medical explanation for it. So you know, undiagnosed, undiagnosed and unmedicated the entire time.
Speaker 5: But it was.
Speaker 3: Important for me, and I knew, you know, I mean, I knew even going and sitting down with a psychiatrist like but it was almost as if for like comforting for my girlfriend and for my family as I'm sharing with them these these experiences that I'm going through, you know, just so that they had, you know, professional's opinion as to, you know, what was going on. And so yeah, I mean that you know that you know, mind you I just gave you a very very condensed version of what I've been experiencing for several years now. Yeah. Yeah, So, I mean, I don't know if you had any I had any questions that you have been kind of jotting down throughout that entire spiel.
Speaker 1: Or I've got some questions here in the first one. Obviously you've kind of already touched base on it. But I know I'll get a question as to why I never asked, but like, yeah, have you ever saw if like medical professionals about this, I know, most people don't because the moment they talk start talking about hearing voices or also that they're going to be labeled to schizophrenic or crazy or whatever. So a lot of people that I've talked to that have had this, they never go that route. But everyone that criticizes the show says that, why didn't you ask that question?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, okay, and you have every you have every every every right to ask that question, as I have asked myself that question multiple times, like are you just losing your mind? And if it wasn't for the fact that this entire experience has been geared towards my my benefit and my own lightenment, even even if it was done in a very nefarious way, all right, I will or in a very amral is what I should say, in a very a moral way, it has been entirely geared towards my my equanimity and my my fortitude, you know, my mental fortitude, and my st length and stability and balance. And then of course there's the physical manifestations. As if you know that wasn't enough, you know, the the the exposure therapy, then the physical manifestations began, you know, with the orbs and the apparitions and you know, other things. And then, of course, like I had mentioned in the beginning, this it was a shared thing, like this began with my girlfriend heavily at the same time that I was going through it. What had come upon us, you know, would come upon me, had come upon her as well at the same time. And we were both being manipulated. I mean, she was being manipulated heavily, very heavily. And I'll give you a quick story something that happened with her. I mean, she would get these crazy notions that, you know, her children were unsafe, where I had kidnapped her children, or that police were pedophiles, or so there's crazy stories. One night, she got this insane notion that in a parking lot. Now we were on a road trip at the time, and we were out in Wyoming. We're right at the border of Wyoming in Colorado, and she had separated from me. But she got this notion in her head that in a parking lot, some random parking lot, there was a car that was hers to take, and she was to take this car. So she makes her way to this parking lot and there's this car sitting alone, unlocked with the keys in the ignition in this parking lot by itself. So she gets she takes the car because she's hearing this and she's you know, it's registers. Is like something not of you, of like a higher power. That's that's almost like controlling you and telling you where to go. So think of like a like a almost like an evil intuition or like a premonition, you know, like a it's like a it's it is. It's definitely like a premonition that you can't help but follow it through with, right, because it almost feels good to follow through with it, like you're on some sort of a higher calling path. So she gets in the car and she starts driving. Well it turns into a police chase. Okay, so the police have they chase her for god knows how long she's in like an O. J. Simpson style slow speed police chase. With these cops they throw spike strips out and blow out all the tires in the car, and then they do not arrest her. They don't arrest her. She's never charged with anything. They took her to a psych ward and I went and picked her up two days later. It was as if the police themselves were manipulated to not charge her with anything, because by all accounts, she should have gotten fleeing and eluding, grand theft auto, you aiding police, I mean a slew of charges. They damage, they had to ram her with the police car. She wasn't even charged for damages done to their own police cars or the car that she stole. Nothing, absolutely nothing, And it's like, well, how does that heck does that happen? How did she know where to go and find a vehicle? And why were the police completely manipulated to not charge her with a damn thing? It was just I mean, and this is common, right, I mean you think what I'm saying is like that's completely like, you know, just not common at all and abnormal. No, this is if you were involved within the targeted individual community and you speak with people about the stuff that they go through. It's almost like they're on that show The Great Race, where they're being told to go to all these extraordinary places across the country and like people are giving them stuff and there's like these like it's it's it's fascinating and it's scary at the same time to know that this sort of thing is occurring, you know, and I don't have any sort of an explanation for it. So yeah, So I mean, good, keep any other questions, no and to and I'm sorry not to completely evage your question, but yeah, I did answer it. I actually did go and sit down with a psychiatrist. And you know, like I said, I'm a perfectly healthy, functioning, fully functioning, healthy, forty four year old male that full time job and benefits. I have an eight month old daughter at home, very healthy, don't drink, don't do drugs. And you know I haven't had a drink or at drug in fifteen months. My girlfriend doesn't drink or do drugs, you know. I mean, in fact, this was you know, I used to drink and was involved with drugs, you know, prior to that, and this thing just I almost had like gay you know, gathered to respect for consciousness and the malleability of consciousness that I said, no more, no more influence, no more even alcohol, nothing, absolutely no influence. Whatsoever did I want in my brain distorting my perception of reality.
Speaker 1: The other thing I was going to ask is and a note, It's hard to pinpoint it, but when these things set in, like when you start hearing the voices in everything thing. Yes, when you mentioned like the three that you were hearing at first, now how many were your girlfriend hearing at the time.
Speaker 3: She wasn't actually like hearing the voices. You know, this is the part that's very difficult for a lot of people to understand. And this is what I believe a lot of the direct cause of gang stalking, and not even gang stalking, but mental disorder is like bipolar or you know, manic depressive, or any sort of a manic state, or even anxiety or panic attacks. Is I firmly believe that in the recesses of all of our minds what is referred to as the collective unconscious of man right, and this is the part of our brain that makes prayer possible. This is the part of our brain that makes communication outside of ourselves possible. Right that we are connected at all times to some other dimension, some other you know, outside doors. You know that that that we can't see like you know that this is what the brain is plugged into. Sometimes something talks back, or at all times our brain is communicating. So I mean, because I can think clearly of many before this even happened to me, many many, many times where I would either be falling asleep or I would just be waking up and I'm engaged in a conversation. Have you ever had this happen.
Speaker 1: Or I've been like engaging with conversation and like fall asleep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean like as you're waking up, you don't ever like as you're coming out of sleep, like you're talking you know.
Speaker 1: Where you're maybe maybe once or twice, I don't, Like I said, I don't really pay attention to this stuff like that too much to know if I have, but I'm sure I've done it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I used to have it all the time, you know, like to speak to a lot of people. It's very it's very common, like as there as you're hitting like that, it's a certain frequency there. It's like right at like eight point seven hurts right right as you're going into right as you're going into light sleep. It's as if there's already a conversation that's going on at all times, right. And I used to experience that a lot of times as I was coming out of sleep or going into sleep. And then so picture that spilling over at all times into your awake state of mind, and now you're exposed to whatever conversations are going on, you know, in your sleep, in your dream state, that is now spilt over into your awake state of mind. You know, it can become quite depending on your perception of reality. If you're a very pessimistic, angry individual, well, then that conversation and that reality. You know that that that reality that you're creating in your mind is going to be a direct reflection of how you now. You know, once that spills over, it's going to be a direct expression right into your awake state of mind.
Speaker 1: No, the other thing I was thinking about is when it comes to the voices or whatever, it's hard to pinpoint like where they originate from and why they come and everything else. But like, in your opinion, what do you think it's about? Like why are you guys like when target individuals? Like why are you specifically the ones being targeted?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know, And there's no part of me that views myself as you know, special by any means. In fact, most people would prefer that this doesn't happen. It's a very torturous, unorthodox, inhumane kind of a you know process, right, and for a lot of people, it doesn't go. It doesn't go very well, you know, And I struggle with this, you know, and we're what we're coming down to with that question you just asked, is, you know, is consciousness local or is it non local? You know? Is is our consciousness entirely taking place within our own mind? Or is consciousness taking place elsewhere and just being registered in our brain? Right? Are we humans basically just a meat sack, you know, a meat puppet without consciousness, you know, But then with the influx or the introduction of consciousness, now we have awareness. Now We're we're not just these instinctual you know, beings. Now we actually have have awareness. We have we have a guilty conscious, we have, you know, a secure conscious we have you know, so you know, these are these are questions that you know, have been asked for a long, long, long long time. My personal opinion, I'm under the belief that consciousness is non local, right, meaning that it occurs elsewhere. And say that because of my own personal experience, I've had moments with this. It's it's as if so picture you go up you're in the mountains, and you go to the mouth of a cave, right, and you're standing at the mouth of the cave and you, and you, and you yell hello, right, and you hear the echo hello, Hello, Hello Hello. Right. Well, now I'll picture you go up to that cave, and before you yell hello, the cave hollers back hello, right, as if it already knew that you were going to say hello and respond it. That is what this is like, right, And sometimes it gets even deeper, right before you even say hello. Maybe in your head, you're envisioning a beach scene. Right, well, the cave will respond I like the beach. Okay. So these are the things that have happened to me that make me think that consciousness is non local because my thoughts and the things that I envision are responded to prior to me noticing that I've even envisioned it, or that I've I've even thought it. It's almost like an entanglement of thought or you know that is happening in time least somewhere else. Right. So I went through a period with this for about two months because at first, when it first started happening, it was just the voices, and then I began to hear my own voice walking to the voices, right, And I could plug into it at any time and take control of the conversation and associate myself with it, or I could just back off and go about watching Netflix or whatever and just kind of hear it in the background, just this eternal conversation going on. And then what happened was they began going through my entire memory and they were very categorized about it. Right, Let's see, Kevin, you know, you were the same person that you were twenty five years ago, right, And then they'd go through all my memories and they're bringing up stuff that I had completely forgotten about. I mean, just completely forgotten about people, places, names, plants that I forgot about, co workers, like just things that I mean, I just was like, oh my god, I've totally forgot about that memory. Kevin, you were the same person that you were twenty years ago, right, And then we go through all that same person who were fifteen years ago, ten years ago, five years ago. And this took about a month, month and a half to get through all this, and then eventually we got we caught up to present moment in time, and this was last year that this happened, and they say, Kevin, you were the same person that you always were, right, And going through that process I had to really relive because there, you know, we're I did a lot of remorseful stuff. I'm a human being. We all do, We all do stupid, stupid stud To be flawed and fucked up is to be totally perfectly human, right, So I had to relive all these stupid things that and then you come to find out I'm normal, Like I'm totally normal, and a lot of this baggage that I was holding on to, these things that kept me tethered to the past, I had no business holding onto that crap because the only thing it did was keep me back from being the person that I was meant to be. The only thing it did was keep me from being entirely Kevin or in the in this present moment in time, right because I'm constantly tethered to the past, this person that I that I was always attempting to hide for no other reason than my own sense of embarrassment and shame.
Speaker 1: So I feel like when it comes to consciousness for me, I think a lot of it is you know, you kind of alluded to it, but basically I feel like there's more than just that we are basically the avatar into an extent, like our minds are here, We're just the meat suit. Yeah, And I feel like when people talk about different planes of reality or astral projection or whatever that's your consciousness or some call it their soul or whatever it really is your inner monologues, you're basically traveling to these other places that we're not stuck here in this three D realm of our reality. And I think when then, when we're able to achieve that, Because some people are able to do this, I don't know how to do it, but I've talked with people that claim they're able to astral project or transverse through different planes of different dimensions reality, whatever you want to call it, and they see different beings, they see different types of people, they see different things going on. And I've brought this up before. It's like, what happens if people that are dubbed crazy with schizophrenia or psychosis or anything like that, or multiple personality disorders. What if the brain is picking up stuff from the other side and we're labeling it here as a sickness and illness something wrong with people, but they're actually having an ability to communicate with something else that we don't physically understand.
Speaker 3: I think you're absolutely right, and in most and then you know, that's an American thing, you know that, right, because in a lot of countries, schizophrenics are immediately taken to a shaman, and that shaman it is the shaman's duty to cultivate that person, to bring out their healing powers and to cultivate them into a way that they can benefit the village and talking to the spirit realm. And so it's it's it's you know what it is. It's big pharma in this country. You're crazy, you hear voices, take some medication, keep putting them in a vegetative state. You don't need to go that route. And it's and it's sad, It really is sad. It's almost like, well, we don't know what to do with these people, So lock them up and medicate them until they're you know, till they can function somewhat, and then let them loose. You know, when if you really listen to and I'm and again, I can only speak from my experience. I'm not speaking on behalf of you know, schizophrenics around the planet. I'm not. I can only speak for myself and my own experience. But when I listen to the voices they always circulated around, not always, but you know, going through the process of healing and self awakening and self awareness, they always circulated around my self image. Right. And and I say this a lot. Self image is so important because it serves as a self fulfilling prophecy in that who we believe we are in our head will directly determine our behaviors, right Like, our actions and our behaviors are a direct result of who we think we are in our head. So if you don't really know yourself, you're not really being yourself. Right. So, and I spoke about this on the last podcast that I did, and think I brought it up, and they made a great, great point. I talk about it often that within every individual, right, there is essentially three people. There is your negative self image, right, there's your pretend self, and then there's your actual self. Okay, So your negative self image is you with all of your baggage. It's you with all of your guilt, your shame, your embarrassment, your regret, your remorse. Right, this is the shit that you don't want other people to see. It's the stuff you hide away from, You hide away from the rest of the world. Right, and then there's your pretend self. This is you on the first eight Okay, this is the Facebook version of yourself. This is what you want the rest of the world to see. This is the person that you sell hoping other people will buy so that you'll be confirmed in this partent and self right. And then there's your actual self, and this is who This is the accumulation of the totality of your memories and past actions in their entirety right at this present moment in time. This is who you actually are at this present moment in time. All the lies apart, and problem with us is is that we are so afraid of the negative self image that we live an entire life and the pretend self and we never actually come into our actual self. And the shittiest part about that is that the actual self of most human beings is beautiful. We're just afraid to face it because we think too lowly of ourselves than we ought. We're either stuck thinking too highly of ourselves or too lowly over ourselves that we ought. We're never right where we want to be, you know, And a lot of that is eliminated by just letting go of the past, learning how to forgive yourself, understanding that you're human. You make mistakes. We all do stupid, stupid stuff, and forgive yourself, and if amends need to be made elsewhere, then then make those amends. The worst they can do is say, I hate your guts, but you know what, at least you tried. Who cares, right, and move on with your life. But as long as you're tethered to that shit in your past, you're never going to come into your actual self in the present movement. And that's the only place that we exist is in the present moment. We don't exist in the future. We don't exist in the past. We exist right here, right now. We're very rarely here. And that's you know, that's the sad reality of being human. You know, our worries and concerns just drag us down.
Speaker 1: Do you still happen to hear these voices?
Speaker 3: They have receded greatly, right, And it wasn't only until I really dealt with myself, you know, at a very deep, deep, deep level, and came into a place of neutrality with it. Okay, And what do I mean by that? Right? And I hope that anybody that has ever heard voices or is suffering from hearing voye or knows somebody that is suffering from hearing voices. I hope that they that if any part of this message, they pay close attention to this part of it, because this was the part that got me through. I will still hear them first thing in the morning as I'm coming up out of my sleep, okay, And I still hear the high pitch ringing, but then it goes away, usually within about a half an hour, and then it's quiet throughout the day. I might hear some muffled things here and there, like I still know that the conversation is going on, but I'm not, you know, I'm just going to work and I'm doing my thing and living my life, and it's not harassment anymore, right, And I only came to that point because I stopped fighting, all right. So it's almost like, you know, when you're hearing the voices, you're constantly stuck either in the role of victim or perpetrator. Right, you're either victimized completely by this, and you just feel oppressed, sometimes possessed and suppressed always, you know, and you'll play that victim role. What was me? What was me? I can't you know? I used to get to the point where I was literally taking the palm of my hand and smashing it into my forehead, screaming, get the fuck out, just get like it was that bad. Right, So I'm playing the victim role there, or I'm playing the perpetrator role. I flipped the script. You know, F you I'll do whatever that if I want, and think whatever the f I want whenever I want. Don't tell me what you know now. I'm doing a power move here, right. You know, I don't pay attention to anybody. This is my life and my mind, I buy, you know, right, looking the role of victim and perpetrator, it's like a cat in a mouse game where you can be the cat the one minute and the mouse the next, and you completely forget which role that you're supposed to be in and what you need to do, right, Because what happens when you're with that is you're stuck in the concept of good and evil, right, and your brain can't make sense of how is something that is so negative that's occurring to me having such a positive outcome? Right? It forces you to face every negative aspect of yourself and get over it, and you become that much stronger because of it, and you have to come into a place of neutrality. Right, And this is the ying and yang of life. Right, that you can't have good without evil. You can't have evil without good. Without evil, good doesn't exist. We wouldn't even know what good is without evil. Right, There always has to be a catalyst that pushes us towards good. Right. Without Satan, there wouldn't be you know, there wouldn't be a God without God. God made Satan like, so you really have to get rid of the deemon an angel thing, right, which is known as like a dualistic mindset. Right, you have to come into a place of non duality where you're no longer viewing things as good or evil. You're viewing everything in life as a means of education and enlightenment. Right, Everything that happened to me, everything that happens to us, is strictly for the means of education and enlightenment. I am a spiritual being having a human experience, and I am here to learn. Right, And apparently I wasn't learning what I was supposed to be learning because it was made very clear to me that our arrested development had occurred. And this is what was unfolding. That's you know, your words not mine. So they come in, they come in and they act as again their words not mine. And abstract accountability, right, meaning they will play the role of whatever it is that you want them to play, right, and you can you whatever. You want them to be demons, they'll take They'll take on a demonic role. You want them to be extraterrestrials, they'll take on the extraterrestrial role. You want them to be interdmentional entities, they'll do that too. You want them to play the role of police, they will actually literally play the sounds of drones flying around your house. It's it's fascinating that they can be anything and everything and nothing simultaneously. Right. So this is this is where you really you have to kind of come into grips with this is that it is an abstract accountability, right. You have to come into a place of self assuredness and self worth and self centered with within yourself and it is up to you to give that abstract accountability value or not value, because that's what abstrac is. It's something that has that is completely void of value or has the utmost of value, depending on your perception. Towards it, right, So that that's the mindset that needs to be given to this thing, Right, that's you have to come into a place of of you're almost like you're stuck in quickstand and the more that you fight and struggle with this thing, the more that you're just going to sink into despair. And and that's that's what got me through to the point where I'm at, where I'm at now, And uh yeah, I mean it was a horrific, horrifying, tortuous, beautiful, absolutely beautiful, life changing event.
Speaker 1: Would you say you are in the better now than what you were beforehand?
Speaker 3: No, one hundred percent. I mean one hundred and fifty percent. To go from where I was right on the brink of insanity with this thing, I mean, I mean both my girlfriend and I were both on the brink of insanity with this, and then to go from that to where we are now, you know, just a much better couple, contributing members of our community. You know, just normal, healthy, happy, you know, living just get up and go to work and fully insured and hiking on the weekends and camping and family, ties and friends and you know, money caught, you know, not not that the material things matter, but these are the you know, the fruits and the accumulation of just being a normal, balanced individual. You know. But it wasn't like that. And so the Reddit community that I started is called positive TI, you know, positive Targeted Individual, positive TI, and I have made up my goal within that community to help others get through, right. And one of the biggest things that I do is I'm very face to face, Okay, So I do face to face interviews with other targeted individuals and this shows them because you know, a lot of them are still under the belief that the government is out to get them, that the government is targeting them. So they want anonymity, you know, they don't want to show their faces. So I show my face. I'm on Facebook, I'm on Reddit, right, most people on Reddit are anonymous. I have my face posted with my my you know, my username on there. I do YouTube videos with other targeting individuals that have come to the same realization that I have that this is an exposure with therapy program. They were in the same set of circumstances I was, and now they're all the better for it. And now they're starting to experience our normal activity the same as I. You know, fascinating. I did an interview and it's just a kind of a little side note here. I did an interview a few weeks ago, about four weeks ago with a guy in Italy, and he has a subreddit called oti r, which is objective targeted, targeted individual research. Right. So he moved from Russia to Italy, and it was and he didn't speak Italian, right, But it was in Italy that he began to hear voices and he was and he didn't speak Italian, but he was hearing the voices in Italian. So he had to start using Google Translator and buy an Italian to Russian dictionary, only to find out that the things that were being said to him were the same exact type of statements that were being said to everybody else, which is blows my mind, absolutely just blows my mind. That I still when I think about that, I can't quite wrap my head around that. It's very weird, very very weird.
Speaker 1: Especially if he's in Italy doesn't speak Italian, they're speaking to him in Italian, so it's like it's a regional thing.
Speaker 3: They know, that's what they speak in that area. Exactly blows my mind. So just something real quick throw out there. I recently came up with a Again, you know, I take a very therapeutic approach with this with my community, So I stay away from all the talks about technology and who the source is, because those things are just used to confuse the individual, right the more that and what I've what I've found with is that you know, and I use a quote by Socrates a lot, you know, I know that I am intelligent because I know that I know nothing. Right. So when you can say that to yourself, you know, I don't really know. Well, now, what you're doing is you're coming into a place of humility where you're releasing your arrogance, right, because for as long as you are enslaved to a particular belief as to what the source is, you have an emotional attachment to that belief. Right. So I came up with almost like a twelve step program for targeted individuals this past week. So I'll just read off like the twelve steps to you real quick. And so number one was we humbly admitted ignorance as to what the source of bar affliction is. Right, That's the biggest step, and most people, unfortunately are still stuck in that stage, right, because they believe it's the government. Well now you're angry, right, Anger is you're all consuming motto in life, right, all right, So you need to get over that. You need to just admit to yourself, I don't know what this is, nor do I expect myself to know, but I'm willing to learn. That's a big step just to just to cultivate that mindset. So number two is we set the intention to not respond to this experience in a way that would cause emotional or physical harm to our others or ourselves, right, because it gets very very you almost want to get violent, right, And again this is a means to keep people from assuming that it's their neighbors or confronting their loved ones saying that you're doing this to me, okay. And number three is we came to understand that our mind is under observation. Because for as long as you believe that your body is being observed, you're going to seek an explanation outside of yourself. You have to come into the full realization that this is happening entirely within your mind and that your mind is connected elsewhere, all right, And then you can really get down to the nitty gritty work that's all within your mind. So number four, we set the intention to abstain from all substances that juristically altered our perception of reality. Right, because if you're messing with your mind and you're doing drugs, you're drinking, you're not doing yourself any benefits and the voices are only going to get that much worse. Okay. Number five, we began to cultivate a spiritual and philosophical foundation based on precepts that truly resonated with us. So here's a very interesting part about this. Not at any single point during this entire thing, was I influenced to believe any one thing spiritually or philosophically. Right. So I was raised Christian, and you know, but I would say around twenty seventeen I really started getting in the Buddhist philosophy and that resonated with me on a very deep level, very deep level, and I started applying Buddhist philosophy to my life. So when this happened, there were moments where I was like, this is demonic, right, and I would like cry out to Jesus to no avail or like, because you know what Christianity doesn't really resonate with me, right, And it was known. But then when I started practicing my Buddhists, my Buddhism again, right, and really getting into the mindfulness of it and practicing the eightfold path, and you know what a help, I mean, what a tremendous, tremendous help that was. Right. So I was never once steered to believe any sort of a weird political ideology or political belief or nothing like that. Absolutely it was. It's everything is geared towards the individual themselves and becoming the most whole version of yourself that you can be. Number six, Through mindfulness meditation, we sought detachment from emotional polarities. So, like I said, when your brain is constantly torn between this or that ugly, skinny, evil, good, stupid, you know you have to learn to detach from that because as long as you are have a connection or an attachment to these emotional polarities, you're going to be torn in half constantly, over and over again. You have to find yourself right in that middle path, right in that middle way. So number seven, we came to understand that reality is awareness of manipulation. Once you've come into this awareness that how susceptible the human mind is to manipulation. Right, that's a game changer. Well, then you start questioning, well, how much of my nefarious activity in the past am I to be held accountable for? You really start getting into the question of free will. How much free will do we actually have as a human being? How much of our lives and our daily activities and our thought processes are actually being influenced by some other source outside of us. Right, So that's a tough pill to swallow, because you want to believe that your choices are yours, You want to believe that your thoughts are yours, and this experience has showed me that that is just simply not true. Right, it is not true at all? Are my My contemplation never went without commentary, Right, My reasoning never went without rebuttal like that, It's just I was heavily influenced. So then you could, you know, you start wondering, like how long has this been going on? Like what how much accountability am I to take for manipulation that has happened in the past, Which leads us into the next step. Right, with the understanding that manipulation occurs, we forgave ourselves from all previous wrongdoing. All right, you got to let it go. That's not something that you can be that you can glue yourself onto, right, you got to let go of the past. Right. So a lot of this is learning how to become unfettered and untethered from our old way of life. Okay. So and then number ten, I'm sorry number nine for the sake of those that are unaware. When prompted, we've made amends to people that we have harmed, all right, So this is just having face to face interaction, right with people. This is integrating back in the society, coming out of isolation, making amends. Okay, even though you have the awareness that manipulation happens in the minds of people, so what, all right, that does not mean that you, at this present moment of life get to live your life with licentiousness, to sin, with licentiousness, to just do whatever the hell you want. What this means is that now you have come into a place where you understand that negative influences occur. Right, And I know a lot of people here in this are probably like, this guy's out of his mind. Well, if you can look at it right from a theological perspective, right, because we've been taught since we were young that angels and demons occur. Right, And if you want to look at Buddhism, there's there's divas. If you want to look at Muslim or Islam, there's what are they jin Right, So it doesn't matter what historical scriptural context, your documentation you want to look at. There has always been in human history some sort of documentation of an interdimensional influence occurring in the minds of man. Always right, This target individual experience makes that from believing to knowing. It's a big step. There's a big difference between believing that this sort of thing happens and knowing one hundred percent without a shadow of a doubt, yes, this shit happens completely right, your mind flips out. So, but a lot of people, they may believe it. They believe by faith, right, the assurance of things, hope for right, as described by the Book of Hebrews in the Bible, the assurance of things hope for so they believe by faith. Right, But we know, I just I know, and we know. So for those that only believe, you got to make amends to them. You have to go and you have to start integrating yourself back in society and you know, touch base with people and you know whatever it is it's holding you back. This this is a process of forgiveness and letting go of guilt. It's a process of forgiveness and letting go of regret, all right, and moving forward in life. So yeah, that was st to nine. So step ten we set the intention to remain in the present moment, untethered to our previous way of life. So once you let that stuff go, the next step is to remain present moment minded at all times, because what the voices will do is they'll constantly try to bring you back to that shitty stuff that you've done or the embarrassing moments, right, And it takes time. It takes a lot of time to be present moment minded at all times. It takes meditation, and it just takes a lot of a lot of mindfulness, you know. So like the l mantras were a big thing for me. I had to go through mantras every day, day in and day out, constantly. Number eleven we set the intention to never be provoked by external and psychological stimuli. Right, So all the things that I've mentioned before, the pokes, the prods, the zapps, the way that the voices interact with you. You need to set the intention. And when I say set the intention, what I mean is just make a decision to do this, right, put put it on the back burner. But make sure that what's put on the back burner something that's nutritious for the mind and for the body. Right, Because to just say, yes, this is what I'm going to do, well, it's not that easy, right, It takes time. But you can't begin a process until you set the intention to do it. Okay, Like I'm I'm going to go to bed after this, right, So I mean, yeah, I mean i have to go to bed, but you know, I'm setting the intention to go to bed after I'm done with this with this podcast, you know. So it doesn't happen unless I set the intention to do this. So when I say set the intention, I mean just begin begin the steps to do this thing right, all right? And then number twelve, we continue our cultivation of equanimity and help others achieve liberation by sharing our experience and growth and equanimity with this experience is the ultimate goal, and equanimity is even this of mind it's peace of mind. It's it's it's placidity. Right, it's calmness of mind and under any and all circumstances. Right, it's a no matter what comes our way, it doesn't matter. The future has already taken care of because the right mindset has been cultivated to handle whatever may come our way. That's that's what this is all about.
Speaker 1: Now, before we wrap this one up, I was going to ask if you would like for anyone to reach out to you that might be dealing with this, how can they get a hold of you?
Speaker 3: Sure? So the Reddit community, like I said, that's a big one. And also on YouTube is where I post a lot of my I do like audible versions of my Reddit posts, and I also do I had the interviews on there. And my YouTube channel is at Kevin Orr, which is my name k E v I n O R R one nine three five all right, so anybody can go on there at any time. And I have a vlog on all about understanding how to work through the voices, understanding the different stages of because by all considerations, this is a form of telepathy, you know, how to get through that. I do discourses with other targeted individuals that are on there, and like I said, a lot of my Reddit posts are already on there, and they're just an audible form. And the Reddit community is positive, you know, and anybody can go in there at any time and get involved with the community, or even if you don't want to get involved, you can just you know, read up on it to try to understand, you know, like a you know, try to understand what it's like a little bit more. And keep in mind it's a therapeutic community, you know, a lot of the targeted individual, targeted individual communities that you go into, everybody's still stuck on who is this right, you know, and then throwing every theory under the sun out there, you know, Satanists, you know, I mean some of the some of this stuff is just absolute nonsense, and it's and it's a shame because for as long as that continues, and individuals just going to be completely engulfed with those trains of thought and never get anywhere and never do the self work that's needed to end this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've talked to a few people and they're still in that area where they're trying to figure it out.
Speaker 3: They're really struggling with it. Yeah, Well it's you really need to get like I said, you need to get to a place where you just say, I don't know. It really is just that easy. I don't know, nor do I expect myself to know. I'm not that smart, you know. Yeah, and then go from there, you know, really go from there. But you got to say that to yourself every day, because this is what the voices will do, whether you hear them or you don't hear them, right, They'll they'll antagonize the shit out of you. Right because you'll say, I think it's the government, and then the word for word, the voices will say everybody here thinks it's the government, will confirm your own stupid thought, right, and then you become confirmed in your own head, and it's just an it's an unconfirmed confirmation. And that's a That's how a lot of this operates, man, It's just it thrives in confusion and chaos. And you know the steps that I, you know I laid out are a way to get through that. There are means of getting through that confusion and the chaos. You know, if you can, if you can really wrap your head around them. So the next probably throughout the next week or two, I'm going to start putting out videos going over each step one by one and really laying it out, probably doing like a good twenty minute video on each step alone, and then put that in its own folder so that anybody at any time can go through and listen to them, and you know, and listen. It's one of those things where if it doesn't apply, let it fly. You know, it's a it's it's what I ran it by a lot of other seasoned and experienced targeted individuals that have gotten through the thick of it, and every one of them agreed these steps are exactly what the steps that they need to go through to get to where they are and get back the normal healthy living. So it's tried, it's true, it's you know, it's something that I stand behind, and you know, my outward expression of my inward change is confirmation that these steps work, and that's all I want for everybody else.
Speaker 1: I will make sure to leave a link for your YouTube channel and stuff in the show notes for anyone listening.
Speaker 3: But awesome.
Speaker 1: I just want to say I appreciate you coming here talking to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks, thanks for having me on. Man. Yeah, I really uh I appreciate the opportunity to come on and spread a little bit awareness about a rather awkward, uh you know topic.
Speaker 1: And so usually when I I'm not always it's weird for me, Like I don't want to make it seem like for me because I get doing this show. When you hear people to talk about oh, I hear voices in my head, this and that. Then you have the people that's never experienced that you're not familiar with, whether they're like, well, this guy's literally just taken advantage of people, and that's not what I'm about. So I'm kind of hesitant to interview sometimes because you don't want that stigma, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 3: You know, I look at it like this, even if even if one person, let's say that there's one person that listens to this and they're struggling with this, or even they know somebody that is struggling with this and they say, hey, listen to this, and that person can change their life around the ripple effect of that is immense, right, because now you have somebody that's contributing to their community, you have a better father potentially, Like I'll just take myself for example, right getting through this I'm I'm you know my my I have an eight month old at home. You know she has a present, sober, loving, caring, employed father. Right, My My parents have the best version of their son back that they could possibly have. My employer is thankful, like you know, my landlord as a great tenant. My you know, my neighbors have a neighbor like so. Yeah, just one person makes all the difference in the lives of a multitude of people. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, again, I appreciate you coming on here and talking with me, and for anyone out there listening. If this is something that interests you, make sure to reach out to Kevin. Awesome.
Speaker 3: Thanks, but on that I know.
Speaker 1: We're gonna wrap this one up, so again, thanks to Kevin, and thanks for listening.
Speaker 6: Good night, everybody, all right, take care and that's the show everyone. I really hope you guys enjoyed the conversations. If you would like to be a guest on Tenfoil Tels, remember to send an email to Tenfoil Tales Podcast at gmail dot com or go to the contact section of tenfoiltl dot com.
Speaker 1: Just get your message to me. We'll get some schedule for a future episode, and just remember the truth, lies, and the stories we share, the connections we make. Stay curiously open minded. Thank you all for joining us on this journey, and until next time, keep questioning, keep seeking, and keep exploring the unknown.
Speaker 3: Goodnight, everyone, see sounds in.
Speaker 5: The heads us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's time to rock. Got a story about a cryptic creature.
Speaker 2: Let's take a walk, big Foot talk. Then they're out there in the dark. But the truth is out there. Liking me and spark.
Speaker 4: Cutfo sightings, Got the whole world shook, conspiracies.
Speaker 5: And folds like a story in the book.
Speaker 4: Me control trying to keep us by, We're all gonna use.
Speaker 5: The whole mind. In history, they don't.
Speaker 4: Want us to know the secrets that hide since they won't show Sonday not society. They keep us in chase, but tending time. It's time to break the reins.
Speaker 5: M Le control trying to keep us fine, but I'm alone before We're gonna use my mind.
Speaker 4: In history want us to know the secrets that hide since they will show them a society, they keep us in chase.
Speaker 5: I'm saying it's off this time to break the reins.