Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen. I think it's full of stars. Hey, hey, everyone, welcome back to the NY Patriot Show this week. This episode, we will be continuing off of the patent and the experiments done on USA, and I think that included Canada too, right that episode Canada Citizens. We also are covering thanks to our reporter in the streets, Inspector Helen Holmes. She had sent us some stuff because I was kind of actually interested in stuff in the UK, and she had sent us plenty of stuff. And I'm gonna be totally honest. Once I eventually got around to looking at the stuff that she sent me, I was kind of surprised. And I guess in some ways it almost seems worse than the stuff we covered before, or at least shocking andly bad as bad I thought, you know, or they both have their crazy things like or just different applications of doing just as crazy as the next person, you know, something like that we used light bulbs and dropped dust in the air, They used animals and you know, all sorts of stuff, so very very weird, and Helen, I do appreciate the information, thank you for sending it over. And I do have my amazing co host with me as usual, Teresa, and she has a microphone.
Speaker 2: I know, right everyone listening, Do I sound different?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You do. Yeah, it doesn't pick up any noises or your hair.
Speaker 2: I know it's all right.
Speaker 1: Now since you have a microphone, we're gonna have to figure out how to pick up your dogs walking on the floor and the ceiling fan in the other room.
Speaker 2: So I can be real legitimate cost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get some mic and somehow the audio gets worse off.
Speaker 2: Now hopefully there's less of that sort of thing going on and everyone can hear me clearly, and yeah, I'm excited. It's my first time using it.
Speaker 1: So yes, yes, yes, and you know what and normally don't plug certain stuff. But I have come across people using Logitech equipment and it's not as expensive as like other brands, and their stuff is actually I think, pretty damn good synthetic. Si Op uses Logitech. That's a Logitech. Leave from Inner Guardians uses a Logitech. I thought that was like a few hundred dollars microphone he was using until he's like, no, it's my headset. I was like, fuck, that's Logitech. That sounds decent. So maybe if people out there are aspiring to be a podcaster. Check out their stuff for some decent, reasonably priced stuff, you know. Yeah, yeah, it doesn't always have to be a bougie roadcaster and pop like I was an asshole and.
Speaker 2: No, we just do. We do what we can with what we can. I think if people start podcasting and getting into something applies to anything. Just start with what you have, right, yes, just begin and then slowly improve.
Speaker 1: Lenty if people have started off with a headset and the phone and now we're doing yeah, yeah, look at Jack Allen, he started off, I think pretty much it sounded like it got you know, I'm sorry if it wasn't your headset, Jack, but it sounded like his first few episodes was literally done talking to a phone. And I think he's even admitted that. And now he's got stream Yard goes live, he has microphone, he's got to set up, you know, he's got the nice uh ten eighty four K webcam going on. You know, so start, just start somewhere, you know, start.
Speaker 2: Thanks for bearing with me, oh you and the people listening, and yeah.
Speaker 1: Listen, it was worth it to have a co host that brought you know, that brought that brought stuff to the show, so to me it was worth it. You know, I'll take the low quality over information. Thanks of course. So I guess I was going to let you start this off. Start this went off, And that's mainly because I do think if I remember correctly, this is kind of like a major place where they do do experiments at as well.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, so again, thank you Helen for all the great information. So this place that a lot of experimental things have gone down in the UK is called Porton Down. So it's a science park in Wiltshire, England, just northeast of the village of Porton near Salisbury. So it's home to two British government facilities. It's the site of the Ministry of Defenses Defense Science and Technology Laboratory, which is known as being one of the UK's most secretive and controversial military research facilities. It has over seven thousand acres, yeah seven, and is also the site of the UK Health Security Agency. It is home to other private and commercial science organizations and also houses other companies too.
Speaker 1: I wish, uh, I wish I could remember the name, but like this stuff even reminds me of and this is just very interesting. How like you know they'll admit it here, I guess not you know, advertising it, but like we had, uh we had. I had covered something again on Lee's show with Travis Taylor and something about like his father worked at something like that. But here, you know, we have our own versions of that here, and like they can't even use the place anymore because the soil is so contaminated. They don't even want you there. It's like, you know, if that's still open, like that hasn't had that issue that way he had here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think we have a couple of places like that here in Toronto, and I'm sure Canada has a few spots like that. Interestingly, too, it says to the northwest of Porton Down lies the Ministry of Defense's Boscombe Down Airfield, which is operated by Kinetic. But Kinetic is spelled qi n E T i Q, which I thought was weird, right, And it's identified on maps as a danger area, so you're like not to go there?
Speaker 1: Interesting, right, Yeah, Kinetic with.
Speaker 2: A Q connectic with a Q on both ends like the beginning and the last letter. Right. So Porton Down opened in nineteen sixteen as part of the old Yeah it's old Man it's over one hundred years old. It's crazy, right, Yeah, so it's part of the War Department's experimental station, you know, real quick.
Speaker 1: And like not even not to interrupt you, but I feel like a lot of times when you start, at least with the United States, I think I remember coming across in other countries, they seem to have used World War One as an excuse for needing to start testing this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is exactly the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is this before?
Speaker 2: Uh no, this is like so World War One I think was nineteen fourteen to nineteen eighteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this thing hasn't even whatever. World War One hasn't even ended yet.
Speaker 2: No, it hasn't ended.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, because a lot of things that I came across used the World War One after the fact as the reason why now we need to start testing.
Speaker 2: This stuff, right, And the same thing happened in World War Two at the end. You know, we've got so many three letter agencies that's a result. Right. So yeah, corn and Down opened in nineteen sixteen for testing chemical weapons in response to the Germans use of chemical weaponry in nineteen fifteen. So, like you said, a response out of World War One tactics. The laboratories research and develop chemical weapon agents used by the British armed forces in the First World War, such as chlorine, mustard gas, and fase gene. The key buzzword of like the last couple of episodes we've done on this weather manipulation and experimentation, right mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I wonder if, like if if you were like every country that does this type of stuff, if you were to look up there reasoning why, I wonder if it's like everybody's just like disappointing the finger at the next person, right, like, Oh, we're doing it because of Germany. Germany is like what we're doing because of the United States. Russian's like, but we're doing because of this person. Are we just all just throwing fingers at people as an excuse because we're just doing it anyway?
Speaker 2: Man? You know the meme with Spider Man and all the Spider Man's are pointing at the other Spider Man.
Speaker 1: I was thinking I was thinking something like that as we said this totally like this is like euses well.
Speaker 2: And the funny thing too, is like when you think of the World wars, you always think of like, well, you and I probably think this way, and a lot of people listening are probably in the West. Right, let's say, so we have been told since we were young that like the Axis powers were like the bad guys, so like Germany's bad and Russia's bad. But actually the Allies were using this stuff just as much, if not more then the other side of the coin.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, you still remember, if I remember correctly, a lot of reasons why I think, like even the Axis people were like demonized. Was it because of like chemical shit like this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the British Americans did do so and Canadians what Yeah? Crazy?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, So to continue with a little bit more history about Port and down. By nineteen twenty the chemical defense aspects for air raids for the civilian population were added to the responsibilities at this location. In nineteen twenty nine, the Royal Engineer's Experimental Station became known as the Chemical Warfare Experimental Station or the CWEES, and then in nineteen thirty Britain ratified the nineteen twenty five Geneva Protocol, which permitted the use of chemical warfare agents in retaliation. So legally you can use chemical warfare as a retaliation tactic. Appair ah M hm. They changed that law in nineteen twenty five. Yeah, so it.
Speaker 1: Like you can use it if it's being used on you, exactly. Oh so then you just gotta lie, right, you just gotta.
Speaker 2: Say they do first.
Speaker 1: I got the Sniffles point a spider man, I got the Sniffles, lunch lunch anthrax.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, or I don't know, does it does it? Does it have to be in response to a chemical attacker?
Speaker 1: That's what I was even thinking too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, so can we like mustard gas them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, I don't know exactly.
Speaker 1: Right, that's actually that's I was even thinking that too. I'm like, does it have to be a chemical attack?
Speaker 2: Yes? I don't want to go into more from this article because it relates then into the.
Speaker 1: Other stuff that we're going to cover, the.
Speaker 2: Specific experiments we're going to talk about.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, well I had you mentioned that one first. Because of that, it was like kind of a you know, a commonality between some of the things we'll cover. It was altern at this place. Yeah, I even think of I might even the one that I'm covering next might even Yeah, I think involves that sure, And that is Operation Cauldron. Operation Cauldron was a series of secret biological warfare trials undertaken by the British government in nineteen fifty two. Scientists from Port and Down and the Royal Navy were involved in releasing biological agents including mnemonic and bubonic plague what brucellosis, I'm not exactly sure what that is, and tulaimia, and testing all bacterial things and testing the effects of agents on caged monkeys and guinea pigs. That was another thing too. There was a lot of stuff in some of the things I have that they did to animals, and if people haven't noticed already, I didn't want to say this at the beginning, and sorry I'm interrupting the show. Now, this may be an episode that if you're listening to it, you may actually want to watch it because as we're talking, there will be stuff, video clips and pictures of some of these testing behind us. So you may want to watch it because you'll actually get some old foot from some of these operations. Sorry to interrupt, Let me get back to where it was carried out by Britain. The tests were a joint Anglo US Canadian operation, with a US Navy lieutenant commander taking part. US documents showed the operation was not purely defensive, as later claimed. At a joint nineteen fifty eight conference in Canada, the US chemical corpse minuted. It was agreed studies should be continued on aerosols all three countries should concentrate on the search of incapacitating a new type of lethal agents. The tests. The experiments are carried out at sea off the coast of the Isle of Lewis in the Outer her Brides. I could be saying this wrong. Abroad a floating pontoon supported by the ship ben Lamond whatever. The test animals were placed in cages on the deck of the pontoon and biological agents dispersed either from a bomb suspended from a boom. It's kind of like a you know, like a like what they do with boom mics, like a thing that holds up the bomb, or being sprayed. So like neither bomb was set off to disperse the stuff or they just sprayed them. After being exposed, the animals were taken aboard the ben Lamond and those that died were dissected to determine the cause of death. Three four and ninety two guinea pigs and eighty three monkeys were used in the tests. The tests were initially judged to be a success, both in terms of effectiveness of the biological agents and the test platform. However, a year later this decision was reversed, with the tests on plague bacteria being described as a failure and the statement that brucecellosis has not increased in reputation as a dangerous agent. HM then we have the Corella incident. In the final test of the series, the Fleetwood based troller Corilla, with a crew of eighteen, ignored warnings to steer clear and unwittingly sailed through a cloud of plagued bacteria which was called Yusinia pestis, on its way to a fishing trip to the waters around Iceland, causing concern about a possible plague outbreak around its home port in northwest England. The Corilla was not stopped for disinfection or it's because they didn't have purel back then. Corella was not stopped for disinfection or medical examination, but was kept under covert observation by a destroyer. And he you know that, I do find that interesting, Like was the destroyer going to do anything if there was a problem.
Speaker 2: Maybe they were just going to shoot them down what the take them out they're infected.
Speaker 1: Observation by a destroyer and a fisheries vessel for twenty one days, and the ship's radio communications were monitored for any kind of medical distress call. The surveillance period included a period of shore leave at Blackpool, during which the crew mixed with the people of the town as usual. None of the crew became ill. The incident was dealt with at the highest levels of government, going through the first Sea Lord to the Chancellor of the at chekhor rab Butler e c A e x c H e q U e er whatever the hell that is, who was basically sitting in for the absence of Winston Churchill. The event was successfully covered up at the time, and after the danger had passed, most of the documents relevant to the case were ordered to be burnt.
Speaker 2: So that's so weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I find that very weird. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just find it odd that like the ship went through this cloud of plagued bacteria, but then like none of the crew got sick. So then does that kind of support like the idea that germ theory isn't real.
Speaker 1: That's a really good question, right, Yeah, yeah, I would, I mean maybe it wouldn't be a good thing to know because there was a destroyer out there, but like i'd like, I'd like to know, like what would they have done if there was right?
Speaker 2: Were they just gonna like take them out and one fell swoopy?
Speaker 1: Is that why they were listening for the distress calls? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Very weird. And then on this I have I think this might be like kind of like the same thing just a little bit more revealed how Navy intelligence tested lethal plague bombs off Scotland. It was early in the morning on June twenty first, nineteen fifty two, when the sound of two percusive wumps coming from a small stretch of sea some twenty miles north of the Isle of Lewis, heralded the dawn of a new age in British weaponry. The explosions came from two small four pound bombs packed with plague, and they had just been detonated in the open air at sea. Britain had developed the most terrifying biological weapon of mass destruction ever, created a weaponized form of the Black Death, the bubonic plague. Even in nineteen fifty two, such tests were illegal. Jerrem warfare had been expressly forbidden under the Geneva Protocol, which all countries except Japan and the USA signed in June nineteen twenty five. The Sunday Herald had been passed for more than forty pages of documents written by the British Naval intelligence officers and scientists from porton Down, Britain's secret weapons development laboratory in Wiltshire, which reveal an astonishing detail the secret history of what happened during Operation Cauldrons, a British program of the building and testing plague bombs. Blah blah blah, Operation Coldron. So I mean they're like the broonic plague.
Speaker 2: Serious? What the fuck?
Speaker 1: The first plague test took place in nineteen forty four, add porton Down and a controlled laboratory environment, but by nineteen fifty two the Navy was using bombs and aerosols packed with plague at sea in Scottish waters. Receus if I'm saying that correctly. Monkeys and guinea pigs were put out on the Pontoon Bridges somewhere about twenty miles off of Lewis and exposed to the bacteria. Like I had said before, so yeah, that's some pretty serious stuff.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, it is serious.
Speaker 1: And now this might get a little bit more. The type of plague bacteria used in the Lewis tests were Yasinia pestis also known as Pastarella pastis or p. Paestis, which can cause both neumonic and mubonic plague. So like they were really going with this bravonic plank stuff. The trials took place between May twenty sixth and September eighth, nineteen fifty two, and thirty four tests were carried out. Sixty used aerosols sprays to spread the bacteria in the air, the rest used the bombs. Some of the trials were code name Operation Hesperus, during which they were given eighty germ warfare tests using both bomb and spray methods. All the storm Away experiments were conducted by scientists stationed aboard h MS ben Lamon, which I mentioned before. Yeah, that pretty much you know, wraps it up with the cauldron right there.
Speaker 2: That's wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they were really going heavy and hard with the babonic plate stuff.
Speaker 2: That makes me, uh, I don't know, kind of think like would they just do that again with more sophisticated techniques in this modern era. I mean, I guess they kind of tried to do that a few years ago.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, if you think about it, I mean most, I mean mostly, all this biological testing is to what equal in the same end result of death, I mean, and we saw plenty of that going around, well supposedly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The thing with these though, that I wonder is like, once it's out there, like say you have an enemy in a foreign land and your defense you know, people decide we're going to use this biological agent to destroy these people. But you can't control a biological agent once it's out there. So how do you know that the biological agent is not going to also harm you?
Speaker 1: Oh? What if you catch a good breeze and right? Yo, that's actually I never really thought of, like yeah, unless like.
Speaker 2: It's a stupid plan.
Speaker 1: Unless the only thing I could think of is like if there's like some half life that they understand with these things that like maybe like I'm saying, like, let's say a country, like you know, halfway around the world hit us with something. Do they know for a fact this stuff won't even live to get over here?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe something like that, But like that is like that is actually a good question though, or.
Speaker 2: They have the antidote already, but.
Speaker 1: Then you got it, but then like all right, but then like in that case, like is that something like either you're going to have to convince the population to take or is that like another thing where you're just gonna blow shit up in the air and just give it to him regardless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So like this.
Speaker 1: Really opens up so many more questions, like really, like that's a good point, Like if you do, you have to worry about it coming back, then you have to protect your area with something else.
Speaker 2: Like maybe it's just not a good plan. Yeah, right, And it'll affect the food supply, animal life, water, like oh.
Speaker 1: Some of the ones that we're going to cover, I think we're meant to screw up the.
Speaker 2: Food supply totally. Well. The one that I have up next is sort of similar to Cauldron. So it's called Operation Harness. I see that it took place a couple years prior, so they probably learned from the mistakes of Operation Harness because it didn't go very well, and that's how they got Operation Cauldron. It's really short because it was a failure. So I'll just read this article quick. So Operation Harness was a series of three month secret biological warfare trials carried out by the Government of the United Kingdom in the Caribbean off the Bahamas from December nineteen forty eight to February nineteen forty nine. Animals were exposed to Anthrax, toulraami and Brusella bacteria on inflatable dinghies offshore, but the results were found to be meaningless because it says the operation did not go well for several reasons. The sea was rougher than they expected, making it impossible for the dinghies with animal crates on them to be picked up by craft converted for the operation. This meant the tests were carried out just offshore of an island, which endangered the inhabitants of the island. Protective suits were found to be so heavy that those using them had to undergo lengthy acclimatization processes to avoid heat exhaustion. Because you're doing it in a hot place, right yeah. Sampling equipment was accidentally activated by local radio signals, and conditions at sea made it impossible to accurately measure the amount of bacteria in the atmosphere. Not only that it gets worse, five hundred of the six hundred sheep involved were found to be unsuitable and were shot.
Speaker 1: Oh come on, so they.
Speaker 2: Just killed five hundred sheep because they just decided these sheep are not suitable for experiment.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the same thing is the fact that they were used from for the experiment. They were already considered disposable and dead.
Speaker 2: Right. But it's like, oh my god, you could have just like just terrible guinea.
Speaker 1: Give them to some like broke farmer.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it's like, could these sheep salvage like their life in some way?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need your lawnmod here, take some sheep. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Guinea Pigs were also found to be disastrous. Reesei's monkeys had to be treated for pneumonia before being used. The official report found that the techniques used were overcomplicated and said that it was uncommonly lucky that only one of the staff ended up infected. So again, all all this crazy pathogens and bacteria and only one person got sick.
Speaker 1: Weird.
Speaker 2: Although they were wearing protective gear apparently that made them overheat.
Speaker 1: But I have actually wondered, like some of these that sound too crazy, But like, could you just put out like videos of you supposedly testing shit and make people scared.
Speaker 2: I think they did that already in twenty twenty. They and like in the World Wars they used to have those newsreels.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm getting at. I'm like that I'm sure could have been propaganda for a you know for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, even if the experiment has failed, if they filmed some of this stuff, they probably could have like used the footage elsewhere, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Very interesting to think about that, and.
Speaker 2: They could have been like, oh, look, the Germans are experimenting on sheep, but really it was just them the whole time.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's what I was even thinking that.
Speaker 2: Look, but yeah, that's it for Operation uh harness.
Speaker 1: Sweet, Yeah, that was that was an entertaining one.
Speaker 2: I don't I feel bad sheep?
Speaker 1: You know? Oh, I was actually going to ask that for the listeners. Yeah, I'm actually wondering, and I do know there are some people that are that may actually know this answer. That's why I'm asking the reason for the sheep and those types of monkeys. I'm wondering if there's any reason why, uh those might have been used. You know, is there something up with like maybe those animals being good for something, because I did notice a lot of these experiments will use those monkeys and sheep. I don't know, you know, I'm just wondering if there's a specific reason why those might be more beneficial.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. Hopefully yeah, Hopelly one of the listeners. But I mean, sheep are docile, so that's probably why the monkeys. I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I was just wondering if there was like a biological reason why, you know.
Speaker 2: I feel like the monkeys it's something to do with like their DNA because I'm just saying that with the name like the recis monkey, because you know, there's like the rah negative factor in like human blood. I think it's the same kind of concept. But maybe I'm just talking completely out of my ass. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, somebody might actually know better. Somebody may know that that to be correct, and they can let us know.
Speaker 2: Now, so totally.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So next, I have the door Set Biological Warfare Experiments. The door Set Biological Warfare Experiments or a series of experiments conducted between nineteen fifty three and nineteen seventy five to determine the extent to which a single ship or aircraft could dispense biological warfare agents over the United Kingdom. The tests between was a little bit I guess not as old as the other ones nineteen seventy one. In nineteen seventy five were known as the Dice trials. The tests were conducted by scientists from as Usual Porting Down, initially using zinc cadmium sulfide zncds as a simulated agent. Early results clearly showed that one aircraft flying along the coast while spraying its agent could contaminate a target over one hundred miles away over an area of ten thousand square miles. This method of biological warfare attack and test program to study was known as the large area coverage LAC concept. In the early nineteen sixties, Down was asked to expand the scope of their test to determine if using a live bacteria instead of the zinc cadmium sulfide would significantly alter the results. Scientists from the Microbiological Research Established establishment at Porton Down selected South Dorset as the site for the next phase of testing with Basilis subtilis. And this actually goes back to something that I had mentioned in UH might have been the subway maybe also known as bilcillis globgally right, I probably Globig or BG as they call it. I'll go with BG also also known as BG selected as the test agent, so I you know here they are using the same test agent. I guess the bacteria is sprayed across South Dorset without the knowledge or consent of the inhabitants. Trial area maps showing experiments conducted during nineteen sixty four nineteen sixty five. There will be a map up behind us that will actually show like kind of where the ship was going. The straight lines indicate the track of the spray ship and the numbers on the land indicate the location of samplings positions. During this second trial season, Porton greatly expanded the trial areas and made use of the whole of the Line Bay and surrounding countryside. The resulting bacteria aerosol clouds generated from a ship sailing either in Lime or Weymouth Bay were detected as far west as the edge of Dartmoor in Devon. Maybe that makes sense to people who live over there. I have no how, Yeah, is that like you know, New York to California or Nats to Suffolk and as far east as Ridgewood in Hampshire. So the trials were conducted, and I'm going to try to read these quick and it's really just kind of actually, I'm not going to read all of them, but what I do want to get at is that there was between nineteen sixty three, in October to May of nineteen sixty five, there was twenty seven of these tests of trials done. And one thing I did find interesting and I did bring this up. Oh, I think it was the Jamatri episode with contemporary Problems on the Occult Rejects went live. I don't know. I honestly, I don't know if it's going to be out or not by the time this drops. If it's out, you check it out. If not, you'll hear what we talked about. I do want to mention this one. I asked him to cover the number two seventeen or combinations up because I had come across some interesting things that I thought with that number, especially in the news. To make it real quick, I had found it was a Dan Levy from Shit's Creek making a post on TikTok about a news article about these balloons being shot down on two seventeen. So the weird thing was is at the beginning of the TikTok, dan Levy says, It's been seventeen years and two posts since I've done this. TikTok hasn't been around for seventeen years, so I don't know where this seventeen years and two posts comes from. So it seemed weird that he included two and seventeen and then pointing out an article talking about the weather balloon on February seventeenth, and then somebody else I know that things that they're like this all knowing authority on Alsda Crowley sold his money Making dropped his money Making book on February seventeenth as well, So I started to wonder as if something up with that date. And the seventheenth trial was done on February seventeenth, nineteen sixty five. I find that interesting, very interesting.
Speaker 2: Oh, inn ant Man, Quantumnia movie came.
Speaker 1: Out, came out to seventeen seventeen. Yes, there was a lot of a lot of things dropping on the seventeenth balloons, movies and books.
Speaker 2: Interestingly, as a random commentary, I heard this morning that Wikipedia, I have not checked it myself, so don't take my word for it. Go check has changed in their Holocaust entry the victims of the Holocaust from six million Jews to seventeen million Jews. I just heard that this morning. Sound like say what, I'm like, you know, those numbers are arguably already symbolic, the six million to begin.
Speaker 1: With, so seventeen much worse.
Speaker 2: Why has it jumped suddenly to seventeen million?
Speaker 1: I think seventeen.
Speaker 2: I don't know, that's just interesting.
Speaker 1: I think there's seventeen and them to the million just says it, all right, there seventeen and the letter M yeah, and then like whatever. I don't want to say too much stuff. I mean, even when you get into like Jack the Ripper put it that way, what was he writing on the wall? You know, stuff about the Jews, but not not his you know, the religion you're talking about the Jews from the Mason Mason Ship, the people who the people who killed What the fuck is that dude? That most some of their things is based off of Oh God, I forgot his name. Someone's name? That, uh is like pretty important inside the initiations. Supposed he was killed by I think J O. O. S or something like that, or they spelt it differently.
Speaker 2: Mm so yeah, yeah, weird, the funny, funniest.
Speaker 1: Side interesting, that's wow. I got to look into that. I find that right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought that was wild, and.
Speaker 1: Then here I have Yeah again. During the early nineteen sixty sixties, scientists from the Microbiological Research Establishment Important down where asked to investigate whether similar results could be attained by using live bacteria. Yeah, I said that all again, but it was realized. It was quickly realized that the portant range seven acres, like you mentioned before, it was far too small to be used. So obviously, like they already knew like this stuff could spread pretty fucking far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The Line Bay is a semi circular. It's about twenty five to thirty mile radius, which is another reason why they had picked that area, because it was pretty big. It has a nearby dockyard which facilitated the spray ship. It was only about fifty miles from the laboratories of Portant down which enabled overnight examination of radioactivity you know, or anything like that. So yeah, that was another reason why they picked that areas because obviously I think that they understood that this was going to spread far. You know, a twenty five to thirty mile radius.
Speaker 2: It's big, it is big.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like, you know, i'd be interesting. I wonder what like the mile radius of Manhattan is you know yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm trying to look it up real quick right now, mile radius of Manhattan, h radius of Manhattan, because.
Speaker 2: I see there's something comparable in our minds.
Speaker 1: Right yeah. Wow. It's not like giving me like a fucking straight answer.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, you think that, yeah, yeah, right, real quick?
Speaker 1: What is it whatever? Maybe in this what is the size of Manhattans size Manhattan thirty no stop, thirty three point seventy seven squamiles?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, shut the front door. Oh come on, why.
Speaker 1: Yo, it's yo, it's crazy? Is that I think? Uh? I think like you could have actually have taken out Rhode Island too, if that bomb was if those bombs were lethal, that they dispersed, yoh for real, because I think that's even smaller. Wow, that's wild thirty three of course. Oh but yeah, that's uh, that's really Oh and then I also have just real quick. On the fourteenth of November and nineteen sixty three, the Experimental Trials Vessel ICE whale slipped from a Portland naval base and sailed around Portland bill to Line Bay. At one nineteen Portan scientists started spraying apparatus, started the spraying apparatus, and for the next thirty three minutes, the etv ice whale sailed in a straight line across Lime Bay, you know, on spring all that stuff out. I thought that was interesting that they did it for thirty three minutes precisely. Yeah, the amount of bacterial suspension used in each trial had risen to four hundred and eighty eight leaders, so we got a four and eight in there, like everything else going on with the thirty three Yeah, so yeah, I just wanted to include that because I thought that was interesting, just with the numbers.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So that's all I have on that one. If you've got something you want to go to.
Speaker 2: Next I do. I have another fun UK experiment called Operation Vegetarian.
Speaker 1: Nice, and that was actually I think it might have been a precursor to the one that I'm going to cover, which is very short too.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, nice, Okay. So Operation Vegetarian was a British by a Warfare military plan in nineteen forty two to disseminate linseed cakes infected with Anthrax S. Flores onto the s fields of Germany. These cakes were to be eaten by cattle, which would then be consumed by the civilian population, causing the deaths of millions of German civilians. How nice. Furthermore, it would have wiped out the majority of Germany's cattle to create a massive food shortage for the rest of the population that remained uninfected. Preparations were complete in early nineteen forty four, so it took them two years to prep which I will explain why it took so long. So the production aspect of Operation Vegetarian began under the direction of the Port and Down Biology Department, the head of which was I don't know how to say his name, but I'm gonna guess Paul Filds. Since he's British, I'm going to say it's not Phildes Fils. He was ordered to find suppliers for the chemicals needed for production for both the anthrax and the cakes themselves, along with specialized containers to carry and prevent contamination during transport. This meant that some of the Royal Air Force planes had to be modified in order to drop the payloads without destroying them in the process. It's very complicated. The Lindseaed cake production was outsourced to the Olympia Oil and Cake Company and they were to produce large batches of full cakes. The slicing of the cakes into the appropriate size was to be given to a soap manufacturer business named J and E. Atkinson, because they I guess, like the way you make soap is you make these like logs and then you slice them. So it's a similar process. Maybe they had this machinery needed to do it.
Speaker 1: Maybe fucking spread the wealth, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So they were contracted to cut the cakes into two and a half centimeter diameter pieces and ten grams in weight, so they're pretty tiny. Two and a half centimeters is like small. It's like centimeters like the width of like your pinky finger. So just for the people who are on imperially, what does that mean? Yeah, yeah, exactly, it's like little coins, I guess. H So they were ordered to manufacture one hundred and eighty thousand to two hundred and fifty thousand pieces per week.
Speaker 1: Oh see, people are making these companies are making money off for getting those contracts.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And the final was to have over five point two million cakes ready by April nineteen forty three.
Speaker 1: Is that is that many cows out there to feed?
Speaker 2: Don't I don't know. I don't think so, but I guess they need a lot in the cows to make an effect perhaps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I guess it doesn't mean they'll eat everyone that's on the ground.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not an exact science, I suppose. So. The anthrax bacteria was produced internally by the British government at a lab operated by the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food, with another employed scientist being responsible for figuring out the injection method in order to introduce the anthrax into the linseed cake slices. Like, how do you even make the cake without the cow sort of sniffing it out? You know what I mean? Like, wouldn't the cows maybe be like, mmm, I'm not going to eat that because that smells weird? Yeah, you know, Like, I don't know. So the actual task of injecting the anthrax was given to thirteen women. Why is that have to be thirteen? Right? They were previously soap makers, so maybe they had some sort of special skill. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Then they needed to design containers to house the cakes to allow for easy deployment but also not contamination. So they made up these special containers that could house four hundred cakes each and had steel handles so minimal contact by people could be used. The final production task was how they were to be attached and deployed to the Royal Air Force planes. Eventually, the RIF came up with a wooden tray system that would be attached to the flare shoots for release. The planes that were modified for this task were Avro Lancasters, Handley Page Halifaxes and Short Sterlings, so some some pretty sophisticated planes for the time. The testing of the air thracks as an animal elimination method was done on Greenard Island, which is just off the coast of Scotland. This location was chosen because of its small size. It's only five and twenty total acres.
Speaker 1: Yeah, going forward, we'll be calling that g.
Speaker 2: Island called g Island g Wagon. No, I'm kidding, and it has very few inhabitants. There's also a local military base close by called Locke u Ewe that served as a staging area for the experiment.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I wonder if that was like associated with locked at all. I don't know interesting even the last named Locke trace is back to some like.
Speaker 2: Real shady shit I'm sure long and buried history there so. The original tests on the effectiveness of the anthrax were conducted on g Island in nineteen forty and four, with the bacteria being included in a chemical bomb which was dropped on sixty sheep that had been shipped over to the island for the purposes of the experiment. The bomb EXE itself contained a thick slurry of concentrated anthrax spores and was dropped via bomber plane. The test was very effective, more than they thought. All the sheep died in days and also infected a small number of farm animals on the mainland afterwards, so it carry over. It was determined later that one of the buried sheep carcasses had become unearthed due to a major storm and washed ashore, so further spreading infection. Other tests continued until nineteen forty three, when the risk of infecting nearby populations was too great and the island. G Island was quarantined from all boat and plane traffic because of the widespread contamination from the anthrax spores. The island remain closed until nineteen ninety crazy right, just one little part of left here. Operations Vegetarian was fully ready for deployment by the spring of nineteen forty four, and plans were drafted for the cakes to be dropped in the summer, when German cattle would be grazing openly in fields. In order to entice the cattle to eating the linseed cakes, they needed to be dropped after the spring grass had been consumed and the amount of food left was limited. The raid and air drops needed to be done in one single action as fast as possible to prevent the German military from knowing what the heck was going on. Fileds Paul Fils from Portindown. He estimated the flight path should be from Oldenburg to Hanover and could be done in eighteen minutes and cover sixty miles of cattle grazing land. But by the time the plan by the time summer arrived for the plan to be executed, the Normandy invasion had occurred and Allied troops were advancing across northern Europe, so this caused Operation Vegetarian to be abandoned. Five million cakes were to be disseminated in Germany and were all eventually destroyed via incinerator shortly after World War Two. They literally did all that for absolutely nothing.
Speaker 1: They turned those things into urinal cake stop lying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cakes of light Yeah kill you though, No, I mean anyway, it was good that it didn't work out, because it could have been really bad for the whole world, probably especially Germany.
Speaker 1: You know. You know what's interesting though, like I mean, like, was there any proof that these companies that supposedly made all this stuff again, like we were saying before, you know, going to one person to get cut, one person to do this, Like how do you know, Like was it ever going to work to begin with? And that was just let's find a reason to get money.
Speaker 2: I feel like this is kind of what's going on in the last few years with you know, the latest Pokey stuff is a similar thing. Contract, this contract that let's manufacture billions of doses, blah blah blah, and no one really knows.
Speaker 1: Like everybody just needs to get paid. That's all that matters.
Speaker 2: That's all they care about, just their little step in the plan. They get their money, and they're out right, Wow.
Speaker 1: That is actually really interesting.
Speaker 2: Wild I could say a few more things about g Island if you.
Speaker 1: Want, Yeah, because actually that you pretty much killed whatever I had left. So the I know it's all right. I didn't know you were gonna because I know you had Operation Vegetarian. I just didn't know how much you're going to go into g Island. And that's all I had left, and you basically covered everything I had left for it. No, that's fine with me. That's fine with me.
Speaker 2: All your stuff. Yeah, So the g Island was contaminated and quarantine untill nineteen. Like I said before, Interestingly, there was something called Operation Dark Harvest, and so in nineteen eighty one, newspapers began receiving messages with the heading Operation Dark Harvest, which demanded that the government decontaminate the island, and reported that a team of microbiologists from two universities had landed on the island with the aid of the locals and collected three hundred pounds of soil. The group threatened to leave samples of soil at appropriate points to ensure that they could get the government's attention. Basically, sealed packages of soil were left outside military research facilities like Porton Down and tests were revealed that it did still contain anthrax bacteria. A few days later, sealed packages were left in Blackpool, where the Conservative Party was holding its annual conference, that soil did not contain anthrax, but officials were concerned, of course, so starting in nineteen eighty six, the efforts were made to decontaminate the island. Basically, what they did was take two hundred and eighty tons of formaldehyde solution distilled in seawater, sprayed it all over the island. The worst contaminated top soils were removed. A flock of sheep was then placed on the island to test it, and they did remain healthy, so they determined it fit for man and beast. So basically, officially, on April twenty fourth, nineteen ninety, after forty eight years of quarantine and four years after the formaldehyde solution, they determined that the island could be repurchased by its original owners because people owned it before the government decided that it wanted to take it over, and they repurchased it for five hundred pounds real cheap but rightfully so. Yeah, the basis of g island Also, interestingly, on March twenty sixth, twenty twenty two, almost exactly a year ago, the island was burned completely in a wildfire. Eyewitnesses described the scene as apocalyptic. Wow, weird, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, interesting, mm hmm, that was crazy though, yeah, I mean even with me if people were watching, I mean there was even showing the videos of that stuff too. It does look pretty pretty intense. But again, like I do question this actually because they never got to use anything. But are they you know, I don't know. They seem to contract it all these people.
Speaker 2: Though before seems like they use the same techniques over and over. Right, I don't know. I have a couple more quick things, sure, go for it, all right. So another fun one the British government. It's called the rawal Pindi experiments as it took place in India. So these were experiments involving the use of mustard gas carried out by British scientists from pouring down and hundreds of soldiers from the British Indian Army. So this was carried out before and during the Second World War at rawal Pindi which is modern day Pakistan. The experiments began in the nineteen thirties and lasted more than ten years, so Basically, they had soldiers from their own army go into chambers full of mustard gas and observe the effects. They wanted them to be wearing only like cotton shirts and shorts, and they wanted to determine the appropriate dosage to use on battlefields, so they tested on their own people first. Although I do believe the soldiers did have knowledge of what was going on and they like volunteered for this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like it wasn't there something like that that I covered too, And that other one I felt like that was like the veterans. I think they like kind of like orfered for the experiments, but I don't think they knew exactly how serious it was going to be.
Speaker 2: Perhaps, Yeah, it says here more than twenty thousand servicemen were subjected to chemical warfare trials between nineteen sixteen and nineteen eighty nine, oh at Porton Down. So they're just including that little fun stat in this article.
Speaker 1: But they're busy over there, are important down.
Speaker 2: Very busy. Is it like they're DARPA, Like, jeez, what's going on there? Yeah? So basically a lot of people had chemical burns. Of course pain discomfort, but no long term effects of exposure were documented or studied. So that's pretty much it on that one. A little disturbing, you know, but yeah. And then in a related incident around the death of a Air Force engineer named Ronald Madison. So he was a leading aircraft engineer named Ronald George Battison. He was only twenty years old, so he lived from nineteen thirty three to nineteen fifty three, and he was unlawfully killed as a result of exposure to chemical nerve agents acting as a voluntary test subject at Port and Down. It took over fifty years for his death to be investigated in his family to receive a settlement. So what happened was porton Down had began testing sarin saarn, saren or serene I don't know how you say it on humans since October nineteen fifty one, but adverse reactions were not recorded until February nineteen fifty three. The most severe reactions occurred on April twenty seventh, when one of the six volunteers was exposed to three hundred milligrams of saren and fell into a coma, but he eventually recovered. This prompted to reduce the dose from three hundred milligrams to two hundred, so, along with other servicemen, young Madison was offered fifteen shillings and three days vacation for taking part in these experiments. He planned to use the money to buy an engagement ring for his girlfriend at the time. So it's like super sad. I don't know if that's true, but it makes it sadder. On the day he died, Ronald Madison entered a gas chamber at ten o'clock am along with five other test subjects. They were each to have an identical experiment performed on them, which is part of a series to determine the lethal dose of saren when delivered to bare skin or battle dress covered skin. The method you was to ensure the change in I cannot even say this. Whatever chemical reaction occurs in the blood cells at small doses to inflict injury or death, Sarin is extremely poisonous because it attacks the nervous system by blocking this enzyme process. This was practical because red blood cell membranes contain forms of chemicals that induced this process. So the participants were wearing respirators with wool hats and oversized overalls, but no other protective clothing. Two technicians carried out the experiment and Madison was the fourth person to have drops of sarin applied. At ten seventeen, heah had twenty ten milligram drops of sarin applied to two layers of cloth.
Speaker 1: Ten seventeen. You said twenty drops.
Speaker 2: Ten drops, Yeah, so he had ten drops applied to his left forearm. After twenty minutes, he began to sweat and complained that he did not feel well. One person eyewitnessed report said that he slumped over on the table. The contaminated cloth was removed and he left the chamber walking I don't know how they know exactly thirty meters to a bench. An ambulance was called shortly afterwards, and Madison started to complain of deafness. He collapsed and began gasping for breath. Scientists injected him with atropine as they were witnessing an asthma like attack and convulsions. An ambulance took him to the site's local medical facility, where he arrived at ten forty seven. Attempts were made to resuscitate him using oxygen, further injections of atropine and other drugs. An injection of adrenaline to jump start his heart and he died just after eleven am. Yeah, less than forty five minutes after being exposed to the poison. But his death was not pronounced until one thirty pm. There's a thirteen again. Weird. Yeah, so there was a whole controversy around his death. Who was responsible? Did he have some sort of like genetic predisposition to like overreacting without knowing that he had this problem? Basically, the military and British government tried to like just make his family go away. They tried to pay a little bit for funeral expensive not much at all, and then with pressure, the family had an inquest done and they wanted inquiry into his death. And fifty years later it was determined after judicial review that it was an unlawful killing. So they did end up eventually receiving a undred thousand pounds in conversation from the Ministry of Defense.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty crazy, But it ended up no one was officially prosecuted, just just a little fun settlement, right, So yeah, that is, uh, the British experiments on sistems and the military pretty crazy, right.
Speaker 1: Nobody got prosecuted, just like nobody's going to get prosecuted now exactly.
Speaker 2: No, no one's going to jail. Yeah, that's the thing. No one's going to jail when all the people that control the system are involved, So why would they prosecute themselves?
Speaker 1: Right, very well said, very well done, good.
Speaker 2: Job, Thank you, youtobe.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you, and thank you. He yes, this so we could do it, Queen, Helen, Helen Holmes Holmes.
Speaker 2: Gotta get her like the monocle and the cap.
Speaker 1: You know, she actually send me a picture. I have to. I have to pull it up and see if there's a way I could eventually throw it in. It's kind of like her, like looking like Charlotte Holmes.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I just see that somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I sent it to youse. I was like, yeah, this is great.
Speaker 2: Too, too funny. Yeah, thank you so much, Helen. It was really interesting, honestly learn about this and you know, talk about it a bit wild stuff, man. And as I was researching, just on an anecdotal note, because my son is experiencing like all these weird rashes lately, I was like, what does anthrax burn look? To see what it looks like to compare it to his face, But so far I don't know. Still still inconclusive on his skin problems.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's funny you did mention that only started once the fog came.
Speaker 2: Right after that crazy mystery fog. That's when all this weird stuff started with him, the cough skin, his exema is going crazy. Like yeah, so I'm I'm convinced it's environmental and not allergies. So the investigation continues.
Speaker 1: Yes, very interesting situation. Well, I think that went pretty well. I mean it's pretty pretty eye opening. I thought too, you know, like I was saying before, I was like, damn, you know, I thought the stuff I covered was like pretty crazy. I mean, I don't know, I think they're both equally is crazy in different ways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely this is I think a little bit.
Speaker 1: I mean what I guess what the crazy thing is is that I feel like the United States did stuff but actually took the risk of exposing people. They used serious stuff and just exposed you know, people can brush of animals as that counting. I don't, but you know, I guess it's you know, better than humans.
Speaker 2: I don't know who wants to keeping it more within the military only, Yeah, that makes it okay either. But yeah, well, and then you know what, the cattle stuff. It actually made me think of some reports of cattle dying in the Midwest last.
Speaker 1: Year, even like, is there a tide of this in the cattle mutilations?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah, totally? Who knows? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, That's why I like, there was a few times where I had even wonder, like, you know, is this old stuff that was just put out to still fear and that was none of it was real. I don't know who knows or it'll could be real. Who knows? That's just our theory and our commentary on these things. Yes, who knows in.
Speaker 2: The business of theories, Yes, we say with a grain of salt.
Speaker 1: You know, you gotta make up your own mind with this stuff. One thing I would add if, and you know, and I'm saying this, if someone can send me enough to do a whole episode just doesn't mean and I'm not trying to sound like an asshole. I want fifty people hitting me up with one link. Yeah, like a dick. But if somebody actually had enough information that had crazy stuff like this in another country, send it. I'll cover it eventually because it might be interesting. I mean, I'm sure there's other countries that are doing this stuff, and we just don't know because we didn't live there, you know, we just don't know. They don't talk about it. Like I didn't know about the stuff in the United States before I covered it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they all do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I mean, you know, if anybody happens to listen that's from another country that knows about a lot of this stuff, you know, if you can send me a bunch of links to do a show, I'll cover it. You know, it'll be a free episode for me. Yeah. So that is the end of another NY Patriot episode. I was you know I mentioned before, and I want to stress again, you know, I think this is kind of an episode where you would have gotten more out of it if you did watch it. For people that are listening, I do have YouTube, I do have bit shoot, and I do have Rumble, so you can check those out for videos as well instead of just the podcasts. And yeah, I also have I could check out the new Twitter and the new TikTok that is in the bottom with the link tree, and check out the Elements server. Check it out, join it. There's a bunch of cool stuff in there, tons of different shows, tons of different topics. So check that out and you want to plug your show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if everyone wants to come check out the Spiritual Gangsters podcast. That's another fun one that we have where we more so like do personal stories, not so much chemical warfare and occultists. Yeah, but yeah, it's great chats for like awake and aware people, So come hang out with us there. It's a lot of fun and you can find all the links in the bottom. It's you know, on the major podcast platforms. You can connect with me on Instagram and on Twitter. I am on Twitter, yes, newly. I really don't like it, to be honest. I think it's very not intuitive like how you use it. Maybe I'm just not used to it. But you can find me on Twitter at TS Gangster's Pod.
Speaker 1: It's good for trolling, I'm sure it is. I think I'm kind of over that a little bit, so it's not as fun for me anymore. I think the biggest highlight I've had is arguing with Sam Triple.
Speaker 2: On this there you go, Yeah, it would be fun.
Speaker 1: It was a fun one if that went on for a while actually, but uh yeah, and I do want to add too. You know, we did create a rumble for her start subbing to her Rumble if you want to catch lives, because I am going live on my Rumble a lot. Now. Unfortunately she doesn't have that many subs, so she's kind of like, you know, what's the point. Eventually we'll start streaming to it, because I think that just helps people on Rumble. No, you even exist totally, but we will start live streaming. Like if we live stream on YouTube with the Spiritual Gangster's there's a good chance it's going to be going to Rumble as well. So there is another option if you don't like YouTube or whatever reason, you can check in on the lives for the Spiritual Gangsters there as well. And for anything that if you do follow us on YouTube and you didn't notice an episode, or if you notice an episode didn't drop, it's going to be on Rumble because it obviously was not good for YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the censorship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so even just for censorship reasons, if you want to catch stuff that might be censored, go going and go smash that follow button on Rumble. Thanks yo, nah nah, because I think it is. I think it's actually it seems to be a good place to do lives at. In my opinion.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I do like Rumble as a user because I don't pay for YouTube premium and I never will. But Rumble like does have the option if you're watching on your phone to have like the little picture in picture like it stays playing while you're doing yes, which is super handy. I appreciate that I can have my screen locked and still be listening.
Speaker 1: I noticed that today. I didn't realize that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's great, Whereas like you know, YouTube, you gotta leave it untouched and open. And you know, when you have little kids around, you don't want them hearing like conspiracy stuff going.
Speaker 1: On lizard people on pizza Gate.
Speaker 2: They're like, Mommy, what's the illuminati? And they know way too much?
Speaker 1: Mommy. Can we go to comment Ping Pong? Or heard that place is good pizza donuts?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: No? Am I gonna get a strike now because I said that. Yeah, anyways, you said comment Ping Pong, I'm reporting, yeah, to.
Speaker 2: Get both our rumbles, and yeah, that would be great.
Speaker 1: Yes for sure. Like I was saying, definitely check out Rumble if you do like lives, I'm doing it quite often on there, And like I was even saying before, I mean, I think since streaming is on there, I've picked up like a hundred more subs. Nice, So I think it also helps with the you know, people seeing that the show exists. But like I was saying, if you don't like YouTube or whatever, rumble, we will be streaming live to it. And you know what's funny, Like you said, I didn't realize how good. Like this morning, I pulled up the player played something. I think. I was like checking maybe the live that I did to see what the quality looked like. And like I locked even locked my phone and I'm going to put it in my pocket and like I still hear myself talking and I was like, what the fuck? And I was like, yo, this ship will I was like, wow, this still plays, like even if you lock the phone. I was like, you know, not a lot of apps do that. No, And that is handy, Like if you just want to lock your phone, you put it in your pocket, put your headphones in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know exactly.
Speaker 1: So definitely check that out. And I'm done rambling about that. Uh, thank you very much, Teresa. I had u this is a great episode to cover. Was really interesting to me, and uh, you know again, it really wasn't occultism. I just think it's very informed, you know, just information I like to put out there totally. You know, it's very interesting and I think we all should think about the stuff. And yeah, until the next one, everybody be well later