Speaker 1: Quiet, quiet, quiet, you're very disrespectful and heart of this young man.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't you find her disrespectful?
Speaker 1: Who can under?
Speaker 2: Says quiet?
Speaker 1: Who are you with fake news? You're fake news.
Speaker 2: You're loud.
Speaker 1: You're a loud, boisterous person your fake news.
Speaker 3: Be quiet, Be quiet, be quiet.
Speaker 1: You're a fake reporter and you report fake news. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: I saw a boat diedle on Friday night. You look like a million bucks at the home of Bob and Lorena day Roberts. That a nice fundraiser for Bruce Blakeman. We took a motorcade from the President's rally in Nassau County to the Hamptons. And then I saw Bow again online on Instagram on Sunday morning, at the same bagel shop that Tad Shapiro goes to. So Bow was a man around town in the Hamptons this weekend, but of course more important, one of the great cops, if not the best, the very best in the history of the city. We love him so much. Uncle Bo Bo Dido Tuesday morning, How are you, buddy?
Speaker 1: Come on and sid and thank you for letting me do what I do on your show. It's really really the only place that we're allowed to tell the truth and tell it like it is. We don't fudge it up. We're not afraid to talk. And that's what America is about. You know whatever.
Speaker 3: By the way, why you're thanking me, let me just tell you. The people love when you come on. So go do your thing.
Speaker 1: Okay. So where am I going right now? I'm getting on the Amtrak at ten o'clock this morning. I'm going to Washington with a one on one with Homeland Secretary Markwayne Mullen. You know, there's some issues there I was talking to the President about and he loved. Part of my thing is to bring back a thousand people that self deported without criminal records, who have families in the United States, and show that we do what we say. We asked them to self deport, then they could come back. Why aren't we bringing them back? I want to spearhead at least a thousand of good people who worked hard. They were illegally in this country. They're self deported. Now we should welcome back.
Speaker 2: For doing what they were supposed to do. Show people we're not just bad people.
Speaker 1: And also I have to meet with them about our Homeland Security Advisory Council, and you know there's issues.
Speaker 2: On our southern border.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you ever heard of Big Ben Texas, right, Big Ben Texas is an area that's along our border down there, and what they want to do is put the wall through there. It's a very mountainous area, very very difficult to put physical They have different recommended, multi layered approach, you know, with the thermocenters using helicopter all that kind of stuff. The area is a natural resource, so there's there against of it. And I tell you what, there's some issues there that I'm going to speak to him about and it's all very important. Then my second meeting, and see I.
Speaker 2: Go where I go.
Speaker 1: I go a meeting with the Undersecretary of War and it's on an issue. Listen to this issue. So I get involved when people are in trouble, when there were problems, I get involved. A real American hero, an army major who's an attorney, who is to be promoted to the lieutenant colonel. All of a sudden he was grabbed and his top security clearance was taken away and all that.
Speaker 2: Guess what if you don't.
Speaker 1: Remember these liberal scumbags in New York State they come up with a proposal for people who were arrested on felony cannabis, who went to jail for cannabis. They gave them the licenses to open up legal cannabis shop.
Speaker 2: Can you remember them? This fool thing and other fool thing.
Speaker 1: Right, So this colonel who are like, I'm calling the colonel ready, he's a major, supposed to be a colonel. So what he did was he sued New York State for disabled veterans. He's a disabled veteran. Why can't disable veterans open up a legal business? A one? So we opened it up, and I tell you what his name is, Major World Dark. Oh god, he sued New York State. Got he got it. They went after him and right now that disabled veterans should have a business. Now they've lowered the cannabis level down to I think C the DEA board dot the C three or C four, which is the same as if you invest into a cannabis a public company, a public cannabis company, you invest your money, no involvement with day to day operation. Just he put some of his money up to invest, that's it. So they went crazy. They took his clearest away. So I'm fighting right up to the top, and you know me, I bring it. I bring it to the forehead. And that's it. Now, let's talk about some other issues here, really important. We had a bronx cop. I'm so upset about this. Twenty years on the job, he's involved with some scumbag who was in a fight punct you near as in a restaurant. This really crazy. The officer's name is Omaha Bed. He had been on the job almost twenty years. It means he was eligible for his pension. So he's trying to arrest this guy, his hands bleeding. The the defendant's hands bleeding from punching mirrors in the bathroom trunk. So he's in the back of the handlers. He's trying to secure him. He gets him in the headlock and they're trying to hank him, which excuse me, said, I've done hundreds of times. Nobody died.
Speaker 2: This is bs and.
Speaker 1: This is one of the things. If you put your arm around a guy's neck, hey, they yell headlock, headlock. Under that piece of garbage, Floyd Dear, Ever since that piece of garbage died, you don't want to us. I don't want to see age boy die, but he was a piece of garbage. And now they've just took the heart and saw out of the cop. So they're trying to get him coughed. And then all of a sudden, think I didn't die.
Speaker 2: He hadn't been a headlock.
Speaker 1: And he's showing you're choking me. He brings it to the attention of the Sunday Das Lipple DA's and they indict him, and.
Speaker 2: They convicted him.
Speaker 1: Now now we lose his job. You know when a police officers up in this right now on Ryker's Island, Nyn's Island, he's not going anywhere, but they put him on Ryking's eye. I can't get murder's rapist into jail, but they put this poor cop in it. And you know what, I can't understand why cops don't do a damn thing. This is a perfect example.
Speaker 2: This really bothers.
Speaker 1: Me, really upchurt me that I see that. I hate to jump all over. But I got good stuff here, That's all I can say. I hate to see, but I remember that brought that fang bang, the Chinese fire that was banging.
Speaker 2: Eric Schwawell, well.
Speaker 3: He admitted to it again yesterday that he was banging there, yes, right, right, you know.
Speaker 2: What, I'm just thinking, like, yeah, I'm a detective.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking, you know what, the fang bangre maybe maya mundahmi, none of him speaking Chinese.
Speaker 2: Maybe he was banging hot. What do you think? What do you think?
Speaker 3: I say, we go with it. The honey pot, bank bang and Mamdani. I love it. Why not? Why not?
Speaker 1: Now? Really it really gets greater in New York biological need to rob this piece of garbage DSA simply woman Emily Gallagher says shoplifting should be legalized.
Speaker 2: It's a biological need.
Speaker 3: Moron.
Speaker 1: This is what, okay, all of a sudden, all forty nine percent when you go to CBS, all these cousins are.
Speaker 2: Closed, and they want more. They want them to rob more and more and more, and.
Speaker 1: Right as closing up there, we soon there will be no drug stores left. And this is what's going on. And she wants to support this bulk craft as far as letting people rob. Oh, here the good ones, the daycare, the adult daycare centers. A lot of people don't know how much money is being involved with this thing. There's like thirty two million dollars they got these places all over New York in fleshing, and that kid, which is then that kid that investigates Nick Shirley and they ain't got tens of millions of dollars fifty five million dollars over the last few years on Medicaid bills that were submitted when these places empty.
Speaker 3: Empty money. And not just Nick Shirley, but the guy that is at the Murray top of all that is doctor oz As you know, working for Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well that's the federal side. What about this jerk off controller? And you know what, the only one that speaks out about this is Joeannandez running for Controler. Now, where where's butter big butt there? Attorney general diji your state? A woman digin your state? Trump is done an investigation. Why aren't we going after this fraud?
Speaker 2: Why what reason?
Speaker 1: It's it's not politically good? Where is our attorney general for New York State? Does fedsit air and all that? Now?
Speaker 2: You know what? We think?
Speaker 1: We started to look at some more medical corruption. Right, all of a sudden we find out that Hoko got three hundred thousand dollars from a no big pp E COVID contract, a lot of people forget. But during COVID they it was the same as with Eric Adams with the migrant things. Seven billion dollars, no bid contract. This is where all the crime is when they don't have these bidding contracts. You know why they don't have a bidding because they get back some money.
Speaker 2: And that's the way it is now.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, during that COVID forty five million dollars New York State pay to two connected companies forty five million between March and June in twenty twenty. But guess what, guess what Hulko got all of a said the Huko got. She got money from every one of these things. And nobody's investigating that. The only thing they investigate is a poor cop doing a damn job.
Speaker 2: And here's really gets here. All of a sudden, people don't realize. I love my black.
Speaker 1: And Hispanic community, and my black and Hispanic community. She realized one thing, a black unemployment in New York City is eight point five, Hispanic unemployment six point eight, White unemployments two point six. And guess what Mandami, all he has under his under his group did is DSA is all length they have none of my Black and Latino brothers in this DSA, maybe one or two. They don't like you. Black and Hispanic New York Is DSA and their communists don't like you. And and the most important thing that I could talk about right now is what we have to do.
Speaker 2: Because everybody can.
Speaker 1: Yell and scream. I yelled scream every Tuesday morning with you of what word has Let's remember one thing. The reason why President Trump got elected, and I'll tell you right out, was back there.
Speaker 2: And when the second time around.
Speaker 1: You have these consultant political groups, ninety nine percent of them are full of crap. They take money, they do gots, you know, to gots me angel gods.
Speaker 2: So what the what?
Speaker 1: What? What Trump did? He had the great Elon Muskin guy, Elon Musk gave two hundred million dollars to Donald Trump's presidential campaign. But this money he targeted. He's the smartest guy in the world, Elon must He targeted that two hundred million to the five or six states that we could with the swing states. He targeted on the ground, people, telecommunication, mailing. This is what exactly why Trump won his day. They targeted the election. And you know who's doing this that freaking communist Mundummy and his DSA what they're doing. He had meetings, he actually has offices in the city.
Speaker 2: We're paying for for the DFA.
Speaker 1: Communists to get the ground game. One hundred thousand people on the ground knocking on doors, four million phone calls. So you see what they do. This is how the communists dsays are attacking us. They are coordinating attack. We've got to coordinate exactly what they do on local, state and federal elections. We have to target the people who are being affected. If I was to target the people in New York, I would target the black and Hispanic community because you're the ones that getting screwed over by this communist desca communist craps.
Speaker 2: You think they care about the New York A's Black Hispanic people.
Speaker 1: In New York working hard for their families. No, all they want to do is take over our city, which they have, take over our country, and they all want us to do one thing, become I mean they give all life toism.
Speaker 2: People wake up.
Speaker 3: Perfect a lah akbar Inshallah Boddle is right man. What does Don Katimatidi say all the time? Okay, we're okay with immigration, not invasion and these DSA people, a lot of them, Radical Islam, just about all of them. That's all they want. Like both talked about, they want this radical takeover. They're not interested in any of our communities, not the Blacks, not the Latinos, not the Jews, certainly not the Jews, not the Italians. They hate the Italians, none of you people. They don't care. It's one master plan to take over this country and make us an Islamic nation. Does that sound good to you?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Doesn't sound so good to me, doesn't sound so good to me? Boddle. Once again, as Mike Breen will say from way downtown.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to Sit and Friends in the Morning. You can hear Sit in Friends in the Morning weekday mornings at six. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app.
Speaker 1: Hit that subscribe button on all.
Speaker 4: Major podcast platforms. Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 1: What the heck is going on here.