Speaker 1: That's the big message I can give you for today. We often get people saying we want to support the operation, want to do X y Z. The biggest thing that you can.
Speaker 2: Do is share the posts, share the edits.
Speaker 1: We got a lot of great editors here, a phenomenal crew just working on putting out clips from every show for you every single day. So if you want to shout out to the crew right there, let's go ahead and get into the clips here. I've got an interesting story because we've had James Fishback on the show quite a few times. Or I've had James Fishback on the show quite a few times. Byron Donalds is now under investigation.
Speaker 2: Let's go to clip number one.
Speaker 3: Clip twenty first, twenty six, NBC News reported that Republican Florida Congressman Corey Mills was under criminal investigation by the Department of Justice. Like virtually every federal investigation, this one began with a single suspect and quickly spread to include others. This government whistled lower who approached My campaign has confirmed that this investigation has now expanded to include US Congressman Byron Donalds, who, along with Corey Mills, is under investigation for federal sex trafficking. Federal prosecutors are investigating two dates in question, May seventeenth, twenty twenty four and November nineteenth, twenty twenty four, dates when Congressmen Mills and Donalds are said to have traveled to the MGM National Harbor, a luxury hotel resort in Oxon Hill, Maryland, where prosecutors believe that both Mills and Donalds solicited, procured, and paid women for sexual acts. Federal prosecutors are in the final stages of this investigation and will soon charge both men under Title eighteen of the US Code, Section nineteen fifty two, a felony that carries the conviction of five years in prison.
Speaker 1: Right, So, I think they denied being there, but now there's photographic evidence of them at the casino reportedly allegedly, nothing is confirmed as of yet. But if you look at the overall situation, you look at him with his criminal convictions for drug.
Speaker 2: Trafficking and other things as well.
Speaker 1: Get some of the behavior he's engaged in grocery stores. Byron Donalds is quite the swamp creature. And there's reason why he's received forty one million dollars in funding.
Speaker 2: Right, And this is why. You know, I've paid a lot of attention to local races.
Speaker 1: You know, we got Aaron Baker in Florida, We got James Fishback, got Monti Fritz. Like so many people, I think that the American people are waking up and realizing they don't want people that are involved in institutional corruption, even if they are outsiders, even if they're not, you know, a part of a party structure. I think everyone's calling bs on that. And where has the party structure gotten us anyway? You know, both on the left and the right, we're told, you know, you got to back your team, you got to reform your team, got to make it work. They ultimately all do the same stuff. It doesn't really matter if they have a D or an RNX to their name. They're kind of just the same creature. They're all empty suits, and they all support endless war, endless spending, endless genocide, endless compromise, ultimately on all the issues that Americans hold. Dear, and I want to get to clip number two just to showcase where your tax dollars go. We've given this military, Ukraine's military, given them hundreds of billions of dollars. We have funded them and armed them to the teeth, and they do force conscription. So let's go ahead and show clip number two of the forced conscription in Ukraine.
Speaker 2: We do that.
Speaker 1: That's good, all right, that's all an EC that's liberal and loving, now, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Are you happy that you're paying for that?
Speaker 1: Because spoiler alert, you are just like the settlers in the West Bank, just like the IDF and Lebanon and Gadza.
Speaker 2: You fund this.
Speaker 1: Directly, you the viewer listener at home, if you're an American taxpayer, you're funding this system.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing.
Speaker 1: If you're not telling your friends and family every single day about the World War iie of choice that we have put ourselves in and that we are supporting, that we are propping up. The actions here you're seeing are war crimes. By the way, that this is, you know, the second most moral army in the world. You know, the first one, of course is Israel, right, because you know, and more grave the crimes are against humanity in general, the higher you rank on our morality list.
Speaker 2: Now, let's see what all these wars are really about. With clip number three, Trump talking about Venezuela.
Speaker 4: We've taken a.
Speaker 5: Lot of oil from Venezuela, and we're getting along great with them.
Speaker 4: Billions and billions.
Speaker 5: Of barrels of oil is coming out of Venezuela. It's one of the most fertile places for oil in the world. And as you know, it was a forty eight minute.
Speaker 2: War, last than forty eight minutes.
Speaker 4: And we've paid for the war with what we've taken.
Speaker 5: Out many, many, many times. Where have you heard that before? You haven't heard that before?
Speaker 6: Till way, right, I see old fashioned way to the victor along the spoils, right, and we're doing the same thing, by the way, and the lovely Islamic Republic of Iran we're doing.
Speaker 4: We're not going the hell out of it.
Speaker 2: Well to victor belong the spoils.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's the straight o'ver he moves right. So why don't you have that? I guess that means we didn't win the war. Actually, you know what, I got something for this. I do have something for this. See if we can find it. The rundown is kind of a big collection here. See if we can find hag Seth saying that we've won the war. This is the newest proclamation. It's not the newest proclamation because they say it over and over and over again. Why are oil prices diesel prices still going up even though we've taken Venezuela and taken their oil. Wouldn't be that we send a lot of that oil to Israel. It wouldn't also be that oil isn't enough to prop up the economy after we shut down one of the world's most vital waterways that transported up to twenty percent of the world's oil.
Speaker 2: Right, all these things.
Speaker 1: Are done in order to like minimize or compromise on a few future conflict, which they're going to do. It's never even done for like the enrichment of the empire itself. It's just done for the war. Look at this hagset declares victory while preparing for more war with Iran. The administration is still sending more forces to the region. Why would you do that if you won the war and asking for help from allies even as the White House says the conflict is over all right, Let's go ahead and go into clip number four here contrasting this Massy talking about what Americans actually care about, which is the debt.
Speaker 7: Gentlemen from Kentucky's recognized for ninety seconds.
Speaker 8: Well, I'd love to stand here and tell the American people we can cut your taxes and we can increase spending and everything's going to be just fine. But I can't do that because I'm here to deliver a dosa reality. This bill dramatically increases deficits in the near term, but promises our government will be fiscally responsible five years from now. Where have we heard that before? How do you bind a future Congress to these promises? This bill is a debt bomb ticking. Congress can do funny math, fantasy math if it wants, but bond investors don't. And this week they sent us a message. Moody's downgraded our credit rating, and the bond investors who buy our debt and finance our debt demanded higher interest rates on the ten year note, the twenty year note, and the thirty year note.
Speaker 2: What does this mean?
Speaker 8: Very soon the government will be paying sixteen thousand dollars of.
Speaker 2: Interest interest a loan per us family. And what are we telling them?
Speaker 8: Instead of taking care of that problem, We're gonna give you a sixteen hundred dollars tax break under the taxing and spending levels in this bill, we're going to rack up. The authors say twenty trillion dollars of new debt over the next ten years. I'm telling you it's closer to thirty trillion dollars of new debt in the next ten years.
Speaker 4: Mister speaker.
Speaker 8: We're not rearranging debt chairs on the Titanic tonight. We're putting coal into boiler and setting a course for the iceberg. If something is if something is beautiful, If something is beautiful, you don't do it after midnight.
Speaker 2: I pose this bill on you.
Speaker 4: I'm expired.
Speaker 1: Think about what he just said there extrapolated over between twenty and thirty trillion dollars over the next decade. Now you'd say, oh, we're at like forty pull up the deck clock.
Speaker 2: We're at forty trillion right now. It doesn't seem so bad.
Speaker 1: Look at how much worse or how much worse our credit has gotten.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's it's just when your credit goes down, you'll still get loan offers, but they'll be worse and worse and worse and worse. And that's what we're doing to ourselves. We're our own loan officer, We're our own drug dealer. That's how you really have to look at it with the capital and the money, and no one has ever told these junkies to stop. Thirty nine trillion, eight hundred and thirty one billion, eight hundred million, one hundred thousand, and it just goes up one hundred thousand, just goes up another one hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: Doo doo, doo, doo doo.
Speaker 1: And that's like in a Americ in every second or less than every second. Pretty pretty horrific when you look at that right there, and the whole prospect of us being in debt like this and saying, you know, the constant cop out is we're the best house in a bad neighborhood. I was like, well, okay, Well, like what happens when you're the best house in a bad neighborhood but all your neighbors are renovating, all your neighbors are trying to, you know, establish an hoa with themselves and trying to kick you out of it. That's basically what Bricks has done, right, and we've enabled them to do so. Biden did it by weaponizing the Swift system. They invented SIPs, We weaponized GPS system, cut that off from the Chinese they invented by DOH, which is even more efficient in.
Speaker 2: The Global South than GPS is.
Speaker 1: They've even more satellites now I'm at corridor. More nations have been willing to expand and join and work with China because of our military operations and aggression.
Speaker 2: You ultimately see the deal that you get.
Speaker 1: You get funding and predatory loans from the Chinese, or you get American military bases in your country, and one of those is more or of a financial risk. One of those is more of a literal risk now because those bases will get blown up, it will be seen as an act of war upon you, and then you will be called to fight with the United States.
Speaker 2: That's really what it is. You get called to.
Speaker 1: Fight for the United States in that situation. And that's like the handshake, wink wink, nudge nudge deal they make with all these countries. And the assumption on the part of all those countries has always been they've assumed, well, this is America, this is the big Chungus, big cheese. It can take care of the problem for us. Not anymore, not not for a long time actually. But you know, it takes a while for people to get used to it. It's like touching a stove that's hot. I thought the stove is hot. The stove's not hot anymore. Right, we can't project power in the way that we've been known to project power. So it leaves these countries that have made deals with us in a very precarious situation. What are they going to do when they know that we know that we're lying about being able to defend them. They'll probably make new security arrangements, new security agreements over the next decade. It'll be a slow pull away, but it's about ripping the band aid off first, and who does right. It'll either be us we'll leave the region, or it will be them. And just like the war has been a giant humiliation, a giant exposure of the weakness of like an American hegemony on the world stage and really the fact that that doesn't really exist anymore, and it's a multipolar world of regional powers, especially if you look at the or if you look at the case of Iran. It leaves us in a position where America doesn't really have a choice but to leave because if these other countries make us leave first, we're truly done.
Speaker 2: We're truly done.
Speaker 1: And as Joe Kent often says, the economic incentive is on the Iranians to reopen the straight or Hormuse if we leave, If we're out of that region and they control that region, they keep it shut, They're gonna have the international backlash. They're gonna have the pressure, and then we could use economic war for economic sanctions in terms of not levying more against the country, but releasing the hundreds of billions or parts of the hundreds of billions, or releasing you know, the ability for them to tell their stuff. They have been sanctioned for forty seven.
Speaker 2: Years, right, This is a big reason why they won the war.
Speaker 1: We did gain of function research on their country, just like we did to Russia, just like we've done to plenty of other places. When they can't adopt or interact with the Western financial system, when they can't you know, adopt our credit system, when they can't use our money, they have to make do with what they have, and they found a way to do that in which they're able to out compete the US. I think we spend three thousand dollars a person reportedly. I'm sure it's way more than that on the military. According to some too sum statistic. I think the Iranians spend eighty and you just you can't win if you got a billion dollar base or a three hundred million dollar radar or you know, like a twenty million dollar like Reaper drone, right and it can just get blown up by a lawnmower that costs them twenty grand to make. It's just not economical. Let's go ahead and go to a video five or we we just went to that. Let's yeah, actually video number five, go ahead and roll that.
Speaker 9: The whole myth that I ran is full of like crazy suicide bombers and like crazed jihatis number one, like, that's not that she is like that she has don't use suicide bombers. She is have never come over to America to kill Americans. Now that she has have been pretty proficient that killing Americans when we come to their shores like in Iraq and and Lebanon. But the Soufi Jihatis, the isis the Al Qaeda, those are the suicide bombers. Those are the guys who were like, you know, at all costs, we're going to hit America who are crazy and the only solution to them is to hunt them down.
Speaker 4: And to kill them.
Speaker 2: I was under the impression you supported those people. Listen to the internet.
Speaker 10: Holy shit.
Speaker 9: Yeah, actually, I mean on camera one of our and you can have Joey Worrick check my math on this one. Our big ground forces that we use in the fight against ISIS, it was the Kurds, but also it was the shea malicious. I mean when I was in Iraq in twenty sixteen, we were partnering with the Kurds, but like over just to our south was the popular mobilization forces that had good force advisors.
Speaker 4: I was Arison, American Special Forces advisor. There was KODS force advisors over there.
Speaker 9: We were bombing ISIS positions and they were advancing on it. They were the ground forces. They were the infantry against ISIS in many cases, wow, so many.
Speaker 1: All of the oh my bad on that little microphone adjustment. All of the threats that America faces are threats that we created and funded and set up, like al Kaida, like isis right, the idea that the Iranians say death to America and hate Americans. They fought a war against Saddam Hussein where they lost hundreds of thousands of their people, and they had chemical weapons used on them.
Speaker 2: That we gave Saddam right.
Speaker 1: So to be like, Oh, they say that they want to launch an ICBM in New York. That's what Benjamin Nett and Yahoo would like for you to believe.
Speaker 2: What happens if they do that?
Speaker 1: What happens if they attack the mainland United States? They get nuked, They actually lose their civilization. They're not going to do that. They're smarter people than that. And Trump knows that europe wide terror concern.
Speaker 2: Throw that up.
Speaker 1: Europe wide terror concern amid rise of ISIS inspired attacks and radicalization, expert say terrifying terror group ISIS, self dubbed Al Kaido on steroids, is the rise again, is on the rise again across Europe, sparking fears that has found innovative ways of radicalizing young extremists and the leftists, NGOs and George Soros and all the fun friends and our government and CIA and Massad and the Israelis and everybody. They put these people in Western countries to generate the reaction of oh, this is the Islamic terror, this is the threat. This is why you support Israels because Israel's fighting these same people, except they're not. They funded those people. They brought them into your country, and the people that they're fighting are actually opposed to those militants and fight those militants in the Middle East.
Speaker 2: And that's the reality.
Speaker 4: You have a.
Speaker 1: Regional power fighting another regional power, and we're not in that region. So why are we involved? Why are we importing people from that region all over the world to Western countries to destabilize them. It doesn't benefit the West to do that. The West spends hundreds of billion dollars to defend Western civilization by defending Israel, but it'll spend ah undred billion dollars and then it'll import one hundred thousand refugees from one of these places that's rampant with the terrorism that we set up, and then it's kind of just like a shake and bake operation. At that point, let's go ahead and show from the Iranian side, the uh, we'll show a part of it. I don't want play the whole thing. Number six new lego video from Iran. The White House, they post, they post memes a Trump where he's like Slenderman or like the Rick and Morty thing. You can't really compete with something like this, and ultimately It's not just the court of public opinion in America you have to worry about. It's the court of public opinion in the world, and just the general tolerance for this war, not just in America but in other countries as well. We see what happened in Spain. We've seen kind of the reaction punishment. I good grief. All right, We've got enough of the video we can get. I mean, we lost the war.
Speaker 2: Guys, if we won the war, they would be making videos like this, now, would they?
Speaker 11: Baby neetnya who blazer. We're in a lot of trouble here. We're losing the war. The public aide says, they, I've destroyed my academy. I've done everything domestically and foreign poss you've asked for. I've merged your military with the Israel or doing it on everything you want.
Speaker 2: Why can we just stop? Can we stap? Can we stop fighting? You have to bomb the more, mister Trump. You have to have We have to have nuclear war, nuclear fire. We have to have the entire civilization burn. I'll tell him that. I guess we'll go drop the bomb.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing that reality is a lot closer than the reality that Trump will tell you that he's the king of the Earth and that all the nations bow to him, and that, oh, it's so incredible.
Speaker 2: They must never have a nuclear weapon. It really is, ultimately, because like the greatest propaganda is the truth.
Speaker 1: Who has the more truth? Do the Iranians have more truth? Or does the US Israeli Empire have more of the truth. I would have to say the Iranians have more of the truth, as in, they've won the war and they acknowledge that.
Speaker 2: We don't acknowledge that.
Speaker 1: We even say it's not a war, but it's a war that we've won. I'm gonna say it again, it's not a war, but it's a war that we won. It's also been going on for forty seven years, but it's a military operation that might need to go on for another there twenty years. But we also we're going to defeat them in twenty four to forty eight hours. The straight oh horror moves won't be closed. We're gonna be able to do regime change. We're gonna have color revolution. We're gonna do We're gonna give the Iranians the Second Amendment, and they're gonna overthrow their country. How many more can I think of? Oh, the the Kurds and the other people around the Middle East will get involved, they'll help us. We can take carg Island.
Speaker 2: It's easy. If we eat with Jimo, we could do this.
Speaker 1: We're just gonna get rid of their bridges, power plants, We're just gonna bomb commit war crime. Like you go further and further down the list, it reads like a bad comedy.
Speaker 2: It's not a bad comedy.
Speaker 1: It's a tragedy and it's real life, and it's what's happening now, Go ahead and play clip number eight. Iron releases footage of a US Israeli fighter jet and drone down by the irgcgetni Ho.
Speaker 12: That Gian Gibordo, I see more as a paran.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's like I don't know, one hundred Americans tax dollars, you know, that's just gone.
Speaker 2: Now, completely obliterated. And it's their trophy too, they display it.
Speaker 1: What happened to the Oh, the Iranians have no have no military, they have no air defense, they have no air defense munitions, they can't shoot down our stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, why do they have one of our reaper drones? Then? How exactly does that work?
Speaker 1: I know that we re engineered the Shaheed and we made the Lucastro, which I think costs like a million dollars or something.
Speaker 2: Insane. Okay, go to Hegsath.
Speaker 13: Iran has no air defenses, Iran has no air force, Iran has no navy. Their missiles, their missile launchers and drones being destroyed or shot out of the sky. Their missile volume is down ninety percent. They're one way attack drones yesterday down ninety five percent. And as the world is seeing, they are exercising sheer desperation in the straits of her moods.
Speaker 4: Something we're dealing with, projection, dealing with it. Don't need to worry about it.
Speaker 13: We're un planned to defeat, destroy, disable all of their meaningful military capabilities at a pace the world has never seen before.
Speaker 2: So what's the time stamp on that? Not the literal in the video, but when did that drop?
Speaker 1: Because I think that was months and months ago, and you see how they lie and see how that's not true. We give you the truth on this network. That's why you need to tell people to support follow aj and live follow real Alex Jones on X follow me Rex Jones News with the Z on X if you want to do that and go to the Alex Jones Store dot com.
Speaker 2: If you want to support.
Speaker 1: Independent media, independent broadcasting, that's the place to go, the Alex Jones Store dot com. We got phenomenal methylene blue, we got phenomenal methylene red, Ultimate Life Force, Powerplant, methyl Drive MK Ultra Ultimate Burns, so much more at the Alex jonestore dot com. And just the most incredible lineup of patriot apparel that you're going to see really anywhere on the market. Everything is made in America, made in USA. Shout out to Bigley.
Speaker 14: I believe the objective here should be regime collapse, removing this regime from power.
Speaker 2: Now, how do we bring about regime? He looks like he's been raped. I think we should do as a series of.
Speaker 1: Benjamin Netanyahu rape ted Kruz before this broadcast.
Speaker 14: Keep it in place, and continue ratcheting up the economic pressure that combined with continue taking out their continue taking out their ability as they continue firing missiles that their neighbors take out and degrade their military ability consistently.
Speaker 2: And then number three, arm the protesters this episode of School of War, that's all we need.
Speaker 1: Arm the protesters this is the second amendment Lindsey Graham option. We've heard about how are you going to deal with the thirty million people who are on the street for the iatolas funeral? They never really talk about that, right, And he says his goal is not regime change, its regime collapse.
Speaker 2: So he just endorses openly war crime because that's what they have to do.
Speaker 1: They have to end the That's the only way America can feasibly win this war is if they take out all the bridges, they take out all the power plants.
Speaker 2: They make the people starve, they make the people hurt. It's almost here. Let me engage in hypothetical here.
Speaker 1: I I don't support this, but I'm thinking from the beginning of the war, I'm putting myself in Trump's shoes, in his position, making myself the potato and chief the poets. Trump, why are you killing the Iatola? Killing the Iatola is actually really really dumb. I know you've heard me say, of course, you banned the nuclear weapon. I've said that like a trillion times. XYZ that that's not my point. From a psychological perspective on the population. You have a population it's about half Muslim, and then half whatever right half like ethnically Persian or whatnot.
Speaker 2: And there's some overlap there.
Speaker 1: We can debate argue that and the Iatola IRGC, the Islamic Republic. It's a mixed bag, a mixed perception. A lot of people like the regime, a lot of people don't like the regime. A lot of these people wanted normalization with the West before the war. A lot of people in government wanted normalization with the West before the war. A lot of them still do, by the way, But you have this mixed bag. You do have this element within the country that does want to change. It might be susceptible to working with the West. So in January you use your intelligence asset CIA, Massad, the United States. Israel did this to do a color revolution, a failed one where you import rocket launchers, you import weapons, import internet starlink, you coordinate them and then all these people, this careful intelligence plant's been put together for a decade plus. Just like the HESBLA operation with the pagers, it falls apart, they kill the people involved. That's where when Trump says fifty thousand broadtesters, now they're saying it might even be eighty thousand. That's the number they throw out. The Iranians released the name and ide of every single person that they killed during that Color Revolution period. It's like, I think it's thirty three hundred people. So that's another example of Western lives. My point being, with all of this, you do the failed Color Revolution in gen that doesn't work, you play that card, you throw it away.
Speaker 2: Then February twenty eighth March.
Speaker 1: First, you kill the Iotola when he's in his house in like the first like second space hours of the of the attacks, you ice the Iotola.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you attack.
Speaker 1: Everybody else and leave him alive and leave him hiding in a bunker, and then leave your assets, your sleeper cells, your agents on the ground. Why why wouldn't you say, Hey, we're gonna make this happen. We're gonna crush your run, We're gonna make the we're gonna make the Iotola look like a cowardly little rat hiding in his bunker, and then you guys are gonna retake the country in the name of the shop. Why wasn't that done, because that seems like it would work out a lot better than what we did. What we did kind of seems fed up and retarded in comparison, now does it? You just like you throw away your two strongest cards from day one, And that's really what you do, because killing the Iyatola ensures the regime doesn't change. You make him a martyr, you make him a hero. Their entire Shia culture is based off a sacrifice. That's basically all they care about.
Speaker 2: So you essentially not a You make this guy a demi god to half the country, to like forty five million people. And then you get.
Speaker 1: On TV and you repeat the lines of now dead rip hashtag Packwatch Lindsey Graham. It's talking about giving the Second Amendment to the Iranian people. I got a bridge to sell Ted Cruz. We can make a lot of money off that. All right, let's go ahead and show clip number nine from Trump. Another comment here, I think the war with Iron will end pretty soon.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and play clip number nine.
Speaker 15: Pretty soon again, based on everything I see as soon as the war ends, and I think it's gonna end pretty soon. I don't think they can go much longer. Yeah, please, I aid you and.
Speaker 12: Reach to reopen the strain of.
Speaker 15: Hermia, Well, I don't want to say it has been sort of open right now, you know, we have a thing called the Blockade headed up by the US Navy, and we control it and now we control it. But they can always shoot something, they always have something or drop a mind. And if you have one mind setting out there, you sort of mess things up because people don't want to take their billion dollar votes and accidentally get hit by a mind. But I think we're doing very well. I just you know, I'm involved in the negotiation. I think we're doing fine. It could be said, yeah, have.
Speaker 1: You loved could be, should be, won't be because he's a liar. Uh yeah, So we've been hurt. We've been hearing this for quite some time and it hasn't really panned out. He says that he thinks the word the ron will end pretty soon. I think he said it's over, like I think at least one hundred times at this point by now, which is it's kind of cute that he'll lie to us like that. It's kind of really weird that people will still believe him. Like, what are you supposed to do when he's the president?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 2: There's not really a lot that you can do.
Speaker 1: You just got to sit there go, oh well, I guess we blew up another elementary school.
Speaker 2: It is what it is, all right, go ahead and go.
Speaker 1: Into clip number ten, another neo con roundup monster. Mike Pompeo rejected claims that the Iran conflict was a war of choice.
Speaker 2: Play clip number ten.
Speaker 16: There are those within my party, the Republican Party, who think President Trump made a mistake, that would agree with Bernie Sanders and AOC that this was and Hakeem Jefferys right, they're just they're out there. I don't understand that these Republicans would describe this as a war of choice.
Speaker 2: I wonder if that's a zempk ritta, that's.
Speaker 16: A straw man argument. Right, This wasn't This was no war of choice. We've been at war with the Iranians for decades. It was time to make sure that they didn't have the capacity to become like North Korea, impenetrable, unattackable, a bastion that had nuclear weapons that truly threatened at least their own neighborhood.
Speaker 2: At least their own neighborhood.
Speaker 1: In Israel is an extension of the United States. It's our fifty first state. It really should be the big star in our flag, and there should be all the little ones around it, so we had to attack. It was only going to be twenty four to forty eight hours, that's what the administration said. At first, it's a lie, then it's a line.
Speaker 2: Now, we haven't been at war with them for forty seven years. They gave us money after nine to eleven. They were I think the first country to do that. Were we at war with them? Then when we accepted that money, I'm sure Bompeo, which at what have you believe it?
Speaker 1: Let's go ahead and show clip number twelve. Trump not endorsing JD.
Speaker 2: Vance.
Speaker 4: Mister, there's a.
Speaker 12: Report that you told donors that they need to get JD.
Speaker 4: Van selected in twenty twenty eight. Is that your official endorsement.
Speaker 15: I heard about it a little while ago. I think he's great, but we're way too early to even be thinking about that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I mean the dynasty, the Trump dynasty, the Trump twenty twenty eight, Trump twenty thirty two, Trump twenty thirty six, and you know JD. Vance moving forward and doing all these things. I think Trump realizes all that was always dependent on his success, and I think he adopted that plan at the beginning. But now he's kind of looking around him and saying, hey, I've really tainted I really heavily tarnished JD by making him my good cop in this war that we claim is over but we can't end. And he looks at Mark Rubio, and Mark Rubio is sitting over there at this giant sonic dish. Years he has been able to kind of slink around in the on the sidelines, been able to run Latin America, has been able to do a lot of these sneaky NEOCONFORIGN policy things that Trump actually really likes.
Speaker 2: I really see Marco.
Speaker 1: Rubio getting the nod from the Dawn. That's my personal opinion. I'd be curious to see what you guys think. Let's check out. Ooh, they got Fauci's phone clip number fifteen. Josh Howley just confirmed it.
Speaker 7: The Senate has his phone. This is a phone that he used for years, we believe as the director of the NIAID, which is the position he held during COVID. I understand we're in the process of downloading its contents right now. I can't wait to see what's on it.
Speaker 10: Jesse.
Speaker 7: I mean, we learned so much from that last trove of documents. We learned that he got all of those cash prizes a million bucks for himself during COVID. I was illegal, by the way. I can't wait to see what we're going to find out from this phone.
Speaker 17: And the Florida AG is looking into some of these awards. He was grabbing cash awards while he was telling Florida to shut down and do this and that, and he knew these rules were bs.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You know, here's the thing.
Speaker 7: The law prohibits a federal employee from soliciting cash prizes. It says you can't go use your employees to solicit cash prizes. You can't use your office or email. Fauci was doing all of it. Was he even focused on COVID during COVID, No way, he was focused on himself. He was focused on getting rich and Jesse. He got over a million bucks in cash prizes in the span of like two years. He's the highest paid federal employee ever. His pension is worth half a million a year. Net worth right now north of twelve million. It's a total scam.
Speaker 2: Wow, north of twelve Yeah, it's all a bit insane, ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Seat bragged about in his diary about you know how all the famous hot. Women liked him now because he was cool and he was a person that saved them. And you know, he's a person that starts flesh sheating maggots into beagles faces to experiment on them. He's a person that funded ego out the Alliance on record, assume me if it's not true, and created COVID nineteen. In my opinion, doctor Anthony Fauci should be executed for crimes against humanity. And let's just talk about death penalty a little bit. Well, have a little bit of a conversation about the death penalty of fifteen or thirteen minutes on the clock.
Speaker 2: Why do we not implement this in the way that it used to be implemented. Why don't we do it? Why do we have people running around that have created COVID.
Speaker 1: Nineteen and killed millions of people and destroyed hundreds of millions, perhaps doing billions of people's lives, like doctor Anthony Fauci.
Speaker 2: Why do we have people that stab.
Speaker 1: People on trains and oh, I'm insane, so it's okay, it's all good. And then you know, like you look at the rap sheet, it's just a mile long.
Speaker 2: I've got this video and I.
Speaker 1: Want to say viewer discretion is advised. All right, this is not a positive topic, but it's a topic that has to be talked. We've got this guy, I think his name is like Dejon Mustard or something, and it's just like notorious black criminal.
Speaker 2: He's been in jail like fourteen times, like.
Speaker 1: Always released, always released, and I guess it's just a paranoid schizophrenic or whatever.
Speaker 2: He goes out on the street and just punches women in the head and attempts to murder them.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 1: He just does it and post it on Instagram, and it's been restricted now so people aren't seeing the video as much.
Speaker 2: I'm about to show it to you. I have three sisters.
Speaker 1: If I saw a random dude punch a lady in the street and basically like murder her, like ko her.
Speaker 2: In the street and then he's like standing over her, I'm literally bam bam, bam bam. Because here's the thing. Oftentimes people say, oh, well, you don't know what was gonna happen. He could have stopped and tried to help her.
Speaker 1: Where I just watched him try to attempt murder on this woman. I'm gonna stop the threat. We're going to eliminate the threat because you don't have the right to do violence on other. People are so quick to say, oh, you don't get a gun, Oh you don't get agency, Oh you don't get rights, because rights are dangerous for you.
Speaker 2: You'll hurt people with them.
Speaker 1: But the criminals that actually do the violent crimes of violent offenses that break the law, they get rewarded, They get no cash, bail, They get let out over and over and over again. And it creates an attitude within the predatory class of people in America they can just do whatever they want. What'd y'all say? Yeah, you know, I see it on the rundown. Let's go ahead and play this clip clip number twenty one.
Speaker 3: That's the real issue, Nigga, that's the real issue.
Speaker 2: Nigga. You shit here playing with me?
Speaker 4: Nigga, that's the real issue.
Speaker 2: Nigga. July twenty first is the real issue, Nigga slat twenty first, that's the real issue.
Speaker 18: Not wade to me, he's still talking.
Speaker 2: What happened to stop Asian hate? How'd that work out?
Speaker 1: Look he's doing it doesn't look white to me. Yeah, I think he should be uh drawn and quartered publicly. I think we should stone him. I think we should fry him in the electric chair, bring him back to life, and fry him again. Seriously, Dejon mustn de kwan chauffeur hunt, You must die, You must face execution like this is just the reality. We either live in a society we protect the weakest, the weakest among us, or we protect the worst.
Speaker 2: People among us.
Speaker 1: And we live in a society where we truly protect the worst people. This is why I'm pro death penalty. This is why this guy after a fair trial.
Speaker 2: Of course, it's literally all on video. The attempted murderer is on video. He just needs to be executed.
Speaker 1: It has to be taking care of now some more people don't get hurt, and that is what it is about.
Speaker 2: I had somebody say, what would Jesus say? What would Jesus do?
Speaker 1: Live by the sword, die by the sword. You know, he thought it was cool to go punch a five foot two woman in the face. You know, let's tie him up in a chair and let a six foot eight dude punch him in the face. See how he feels about it. I'm sure it wouldn't be a lot of in words coming out of his mouth. We'd be bro bro, stop bro, just boom boom boom. Take him out like the garbage. Put him in the trash can on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Get rid of him. Get rid of him. Now, we got pedophiles, They get like three years in prison and they get let out.
Speaker 1: This is on that level. He's a mass shooter. This is like a school shooter level criminal. This guy is like literally like a DC Comics level villain, a Marvel level villain. This guy's a monster and needs to be taken off our planet immediately.
Speaker 2: Free trial, fair trial, expedient trial. Get rid of him now please.
Speaker 1: And people say, oh again, it's not Christian to have a death penalty. What do you mean he's got time in a jail cell to talk to a priest and get right with God before he dies. What if that was your mother, what if that was your sister, what if that was your wife, You're still gonna be Oh, well, you know, we can't can't have the government, you know, take care of people.
Speaker 2: It's too much power to give the government. The government kills us, The government kills the citizens, The government oppresses us, taxes us, sends us off to war. And then this criminal you're gonna pay over one hundred thousand dollars a year to put him in some cushy prison where he'll be raped by Bubba and he'll like it. Seriously, just solve the problem now, solve the problem permanently.
Speaker 1: Get him off the planet. He doesn't deserve to live. He absolutely does not deserve to live. And like I just said, if that was a woman in your life that you were related to, your friends with, or you knew, I think you'd feel the same exact way. And I think that you do feel the exact same way. Look at his criminal record, five foot nine, two d and twenty pounds. I know they stacked shiit that high.
Speaker 2: Wow, Well he's got all different haircuts as well.
Speaker 1: The spider cut always a indicator. Dejon Mustard attempted murderer, who should fry in the electric chair. I would call your congressman or call your senator and ask him why we don't have punishments for serious violent criminals like this. I know there's been a lot of criminal justice reform, and they want to send a social worker out, you know, and take care of the problem. Somebody like this, they can't ever see light a day again. And ultimately, a court of law is not serious enough to address his crimes against humanity and innocent people.
Speaker 2: That woman literally woke up.
Speaker 1: That day thought, by all, I got an appointment here, I gotta go to work here.
Speaker 2: I'm happy going to see my family later. And he saw her on the street.
Speaker 1: She waved at him, she smiled at him, and he said, I'm going to end your life.
Speaker 2: I'm going to conquer you. I have the right to do it because I'm stronger than you. Well, here's the thing, Dejon Mustard. A lot of people have guns, a lot of people are armed, and a lot of people don't like it when you violate their rights and try to kill them.
Speaker 1: So, if we live in a society that is supposed to protect freedom and protect the citizens, why do we have these predators walking among us, doing these things, getting let out of jail.
Speaker 2: Over and over and over again, over a dozen times.
Speaker 1: But then if you have an outzi cocaine, if you in bezzl a little money, whatever, you go to jail forever. There's no equality, there's no justice in our justice system. That makes me so mad, really really makes me mad. Get him back up, throwing the screen, Get him back up, throwing the screen. This is a guy that decided he had the right to punch random women that are just walking down the street, their minding their own business, that they are just enjoying their day, enjoying their life, because the only thing that makes him happy is getting to do this to people, and the knowledge that he'll get away with it.
Speaker 2: He knows he's gonna get away with it, he knows.
Speaker 1: All give me a year, maybe maybe two, three years in jail, prison, and then I'm out. I get to do the same thing again. Maybe I'll even sell drugs. Because he doesn't have anything to lose, all right, he doesn't care. He's not aware of anything else other than his own desire, which is to do whatever he wants. And we can't really have a society that way, now, can We can't really have a society or people rob you, or people murder you, people assault you, people rape you can't really be done.
Speaker 2: That's not the West. You're not welcome in West.
Speaker 1: Got to go, got to go to hyperspace, got to go meet the judge.
Speaker 2: All right, get rid of them now, all right. I had to cover that because it's just so awful. And we'll talk about that with a further guess. Let's go back to the Iran War. Let's go to Clip twenty two Scott percent. We have around by the throat.
Speaker 10: We're never going to let them have a nuclear weapon. They we had epic fury, which was the kinetic portion. At treasury, we did economic fury. What goes little publicized is on the kinetic side, air forces wiped out, navies wiped out a big portion of their missiles, more importantly, their missile production. On the economic side, we have them by the throat and they've got one hundred and fifty one hundred and eighty percent food inflation, not able to pay the troops. So I think shortly, maybe even today tomorrow, we are going to see an agreement thirty sixty day ceasefire and straight will be open. Energy prices should come down.
Speaker 2: See that's all everyone's talking about. That's all they'll talk about straight. Ohrnor moves bubbla mandeb How it's all fine, it's all under control.
Speaker 1: The domestic reality, they don't care about you. They don't care even that you exist. And you know, if you get punched by somebody in the street, you know you're not a billionaire, you're not a donor, you're not Israeli, So you're not a top priority, the Scent said, adding that more than fifty to seventy percent, not quoting him what I said before quoting him, now more than fifty to seventy percent or seventy percent of the energy currently moving through it w instead go to underground pipelines, talking about the thing they're going to build around the straight Oh horn moves and I don't think that's thirty to sixty day cease fire. We had that before. That was called the Memorandum of understanding. Let's go ahead and go to let's go ahead and go to number twenty. US rent prices versus income the real war that's loving and liberal. And this is why people in the younger generations are upset is because this isn't a fair deal. It's not a fair deal when you have nineteen ninety look at that gap versus where we're at today, and see it came back up, but the other one came back up as well. Keeps climbing, keeps climbing, Income goes down again. Kind of get the picture right of what's happened to our country. How we already own nothing and are not happy. So when we own even less, how does the logic follow that we're going to be doing any better?
Speaker 2: I just personally don't see it. I have hope, you know, I really do.
Speaker 1: But every time I have hope, every time I think that, you know, we can turn around from one of these economic crises, they do another war, do another pandemic, to another pump and dump crash, and that's how we ended up where we are today. I want to go ahead and show clip number sixteen World War two. Vet feels like a foreigner in his own country.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Well, when that guy was a young, country was vast majority white in the country as an industrial superpower, and the country was known for really space age technology even back then creating the modern world helping are the Allied powers powers really funding the Allied powers to win the war with the manufacturing capability, And now that entire ethnic base and just like identity of the country is basically gone. We have vestiges of it, we have symbolism of it, symbology of it, but in reality we have done mass migration and mass importion, not just.
Speaker 2: Illegal but legal, one million to two million people a year.
Speaker 1: For just decades and decades and decades and decades and you.
Speaker 2: Can't really do that. No one else does it. We take in more immigrants than basically anybody else. Look this up.
Speaker 1: It's all true, legally, not illegally. Legally, we take in more people basically than anybody else. We're very high up on that list. And the argument of oh, it's built the country, it's done xyz. The historic ethnic groups of the country, right, like the British, the German, everyone like that, that time period, that colonial time period.
Speaker 2: You have that.
Speaker 1: Then you have the time period of the Ellis Island where you have the Italians, Irish. Other people come in of course, historic African American population, Latino population as well.
Speaker 2: In the US. The new people, well, they're Haitian, they are from Bangladesh, they are from India, they are from China, they are from Africa, they are from the Middle East. They are from places that have culture completely alien to ours, and they refuse to assimilate. In the vast majority.
Speaker 1: People that we bring over here, we tell them to come here, all right, whether that's refugee status where that is like accelerating a timeline to pass them through immigration system. And we say, as long as you swear you'll identify and a buy by our values will make you a citizen and know a lot of them, you know, do and they do a good job of that, but a lot of them don't.
Speaker 2: A lot of them don't.
Speaker 1: And the expectation that everyone that you bring into your country is going to act exactly how you're used to your culture.
Speaker 19: And they telegraphed this publicly on state run media of attacking Poland first attacking military bases and weapons factories that are supplying the glide bombs, the cruise missiles and other systems. And of course there's a lot of other NATO countries producing the weapons. Most of the weapons are now not producing Ukraine and NATO, through US satellites and GPS, is directing the weapons, and Western military technicians are aiming and firing the weapons on the ground as well. And under the rules of war, I don't want this to have them and other rules of war, Russia has stated, and it's true now I don't normally by NATO propaganda because most of the time they're lying. But if you remember back in October five years ago, three months before the war started in February, I went on air and I said I believe Russia will invade by late February, and I said that in October, October, November, December, January, about four or five months for it happened, and I nailed it. Russia invaded on the twenty second, and there were thousands of data points and tracking the Russians and actually looking at third party assessments of them massing troops in western Russia on the border of eastern Ukraine and movements in Belarus as well to the north. And I said, I believe that if NATO doesn't make a deal, this is the final red line for the Russians, they are going to invade. And of course history shown I was right now talking to Victor boot on the air, who's a big Russian insider, and talking to people I know in the Pentagon.
Speaker 4: That I trust.
Speaker 19: As of now, Putin is making the final decision, and they've telegraphed this publicly on state run media of attacking Poland first attacking military bases and weapons factories that are supplying the glide bombs, the cruise missiles and other systems. And of course there's a lot of other NATO countries producing the weapons. Most of the weapons are now not producing Ukraine and NATO through US satellites and GPS is directing the weapons, and Western military technicians are aiming and firing the weapons on the ground as well, and under the.
Speaker 4: Rules of war, I don't want this to have them and other the rules of war.
Speaker 19: Russia has stated, and it's true that they are within their rights to begin striking. They've been warning for several years are going to do that. But now they've been massing nuclear weapons, tactical nular weapons in Belarus to the north, in western Russia, on the eastern side of Ukraine, and in many other areas, putting missile cruisers into the surrounding seas, and upping their nuclear doctrine and threatening that if they do hit bomb and missile bases and artillery munitions bases in Poland, the main staging ground not just for production but also for shipments out of other areas of Europe, the US that then if there are any counter strikes, Russia has said under rules of war, under the threat escalatory ladder, that they are then going to use tactical nuclear weapons within hours in most war games, if not minutes. NATO and the US will then hit Russian missile fields and missile bases in Russia and within minutes to hours we will be in a full nuclear.
Speaker 2: War podcast platform in America.
Speaker 1: Her daily commentary delivers millions of views each month and feature some of those prolific voices in America's independent liberty movement. You're an organizer, activator. You speak passionately about localized and individual resistance to tyranny from her platforms. Routinely talked to Nami Wolfe and others Ron de Santis, Congressman Thomas Massey, Peter Schiff, Daniel Horowitz, Ed Dowd, and Patrick wood More. Thank you so much for joining me, and I wanted to talk to you about domestic issues, domestic policy because I'm really a foreign policy guy. I do like geopolitics and war most of the time, especially like stuff in Ukraine, stuff in Iran. But really I was a very passionate supporter of the president. Shannon like that. That's kind of the big thing for me. That's kind of where I'm at. Why I'm so angry slash confused. I think you talk about this a lot. Domestically. People are outraged and upset, not just about what's happening around the world, what's happening here at home. We have you know, the signaling of RFK Junior.
Speaker 2: And the MAHA movement.
Speaker 1: And now we kind of get mRNA flu vaccine, and we get a new head of the CDC.
Speaker 2: We have Trump saying his poll numbers are invincible, it's amazing in their rock bottom Shannon, what do you think about the state of where we're at right now?
Speaker 20: Well, first of all, thank you so much for having me on the show with you. I've been watching you. You're doing such a great job, and I understand the disappointment, the frustration, the the craziness regarding you know, where Donald Trump has taken this administration, particularly in you know, his second term, and I think it's why we're seeing plummeting approval numbers, not just among Democrats, but among independents. I think the latest four or five polls have shown a thirty four to thirty five percent approval rating among Americans Americans, which is the lowest approval rating since President Nixon.
Speaker 12: Right before he was impeached.
Speaker 20: It's why we're seeing an exodus of independent conservatives from the GOP and MAGA, led by people like Thomas Massey and Marjorie Taylor Green, your dad, yourself, Tucker Carlson, A lot of discussion about a new independent party because people are so frustrated by the betrayals of this administration. And it's not just foreign policy. I mean you mentioned the war in Iran. That is, you know, after promising no new wars, ending the conflict in Ukraine. Now not only is that promise broken, it's also having devastating impacts on every Americans'.
Speaker 12: Ability to put food on the table. The closing and the opening of.
Speaker 20: The straight up Horne Moose, the ending and starting of the war, pumping and dumping all the way down, insider trading, with every announcement that comes out from this administration.
Speaker 12: It's highly volatile, unpredictable.
Speaker 20: You can't operate in an economy like that or a country like that because you never know what's going to happen. And it's leading to massive, massive pain for American for American families, the skyrocking energy prices, the skyrocketing food prices.
Speaker 12: We have inflation.
Speaker 20: We have inflation from the terriff actions that the President has taken. Now he's reimbursing because his tariffs were struck down in courts across the country. They're now reimbursing.
Speaker 2: Is a key point creation right, This is a key point I want to come in here, because if the terroriffs were written slightly differently, they would have been legal. They were struck down who wrote the tariffs.
Speaker 1: Lutnik wrote the tariffs and on record him or his family they're involved making billions of dollars off them being struck down. So it's this thing as to where like, I see where you're going with this, and I agree, you look at the whole aspect of you pay me one hundred grand a month and you get prior notification of what I'm going to say. Is that not an admission like outright admission and market manipulation.
Speaker 20: It's it's it is unprecedented in this country to have the president of the United States of America so blatantly engaging in insider trading and market manipulation. And there are probably one hundred examples of this president, from you know, the Milania coin, to the Trump Coin, to some of the other crypto scams that they have that they have run, the preferential treatment of his kids, Jared Kushner getting sweetheart deals to rebuild in Gaza. I mean, the list is breathtaking. And while certainly their administrations Democratic administrations. Biden, Pelosi, the Clinton's engaged in a lot of this activity, they at least did it quietly under the radar so as to not be caught. So what's very different about this administration is that you are seeing a normalization of criminal activity.
Speaker 12: Coming from the White House.
Speaker 20: And you can be certain that the next Democrat administration that takes the White House will not only use this as precedent, but will also abuse it as well.
Speaker 12: Yes, and so go ahead.
Speaker 1: No, that's the whole thing, right is I get told that I'm bad because I'm angry that the party that I voted for didn't hold up their end of the bargain. When by them not holding up their end of the bargain, they're guaranteeing power to the other side. That's literally what it is, and they're creating that power in the precedent for it.
Speaker 20: What do you think that's that is an absolutely appropriate point and you're seeing this mostly We talked about the poll numbers. The threat of Democrats winning the midterm elections taking back the House in the Senate.
Speaker 12: Is very very real.
Speaker 20: But you know, we've witnessed over the past twelve months Donald Trump taking out some of the brightest stars in the Republican Party, people like Thomas Massey and Marjorie Taylor Green, breaking almost every promise that he made to his constituency, which is leading to a mass exodus from the party. This is all going to impact those midterm elections.
Speaker 12: And Axios just came out.
Speaker 20: With a report a couple days ago they talked to insiders in the Trump administration close to President Trump, and those insiders told Axios reporters that Donald Trump doesn't care about losing the midterms, that he is going to focus the last two years of his administration on what they termed unprecedented executive.
Speaker 12: Actions and mass pardoning.
Speaker 20: So he's going to pardon his cronies like Lutnik, his children, you know, corporations and corporate partners close to his administration, and these are going to be mass pardons again, setting a horrifying precedent for the next Democrat administration that comes in and abuses that.
Speaker 12: But he doesn't care.
Speaker 20: So that leads you to ask the question, like, what what does he know or what do they know that we don't know? Why doesn't it seem to matter? None of the answers are good, and you know, this is now going to impact I think that this could be the nail in the coffin for the GOP for decades to come. I don't know that they come back from this. This is why, by the way, that Tucker Carlson is very obviously putting together a new political coalition. And you saw that the picture that was released a couple of days ago. There it is Tom mass See, Marjorie Taylor Green, Joe Kent, Tucker Carlson and their spouses. That is very clearly an indication and there is there is a lot of power in that room in terms of their reach, their ability to raise money, their finger on the pulse of regular Americans and what they're experiencing. And so the GOP should not feel as if they have nothing to lose here and they have the power of the presidency and that the Trump star is going to shine forever.
Speaker 12: They are losing.
Speaker 20: The base, and quite frankly, Rex, I think that they deserve it.
Speaker 12: I think we need something new.
Speaker 2: It's a self fulfilling prophecy for sure.
Speaker 1: Because they said, like, you're going to get tired of winning, right well, like, if this is what winning means and we are tired of it, because we're not winning, we're losing, and you can't tell us that it's raining when you're doing something else to us very clearly, and like nobody, nobody is doing better unless they own like a million dollar house. And then he thinks he can go out there and say it's a good thing that that million dollar house became a one point two million dollar house, because it means that my voter base, you know, the eighty year old people, will support me. And it's like, well, you have to do things for the people in the country.
Speaker 2: That are trying to build.
Speaker 1: Still, there's not really a path up that ladder. It feels like a lot of people feel like the ladder was pulled up. And I think Trump in his first tium really represented a guy that didn't start new Wars, a guy that did lower tax the guy that made a lot of economic.
Speaker 2: Mobility possible for people.
Speaker 1: And that was my assumption coming back into the second Trump term, because I said, look, I'm a small business owner. I've been a small business owner at the time for four years now, for six years, right, I've been doing this forever. If I get Trump back in, it's going to mean things are better under Biden. Things have been horrible, And you know, we get that initial period of that economic recovery and I'm like great, and then we get wars of choice, we get spending of choices. Say, hey we have to do one point five trillion dollar defense budget. Hey we got to give five hundred billion dollars to open a Hey we got to do XYZ.
Speaker 2: But never anything for us. What do you think the.
Speaker 1: American people wanted the most domestically at home that they're not getting.
Speaker 20: I think that today it is economic relief, and it is an end to the corruption, an end to the market manipulation, and end to the building of monopolies and the creation of the monopolies. We saw very very clearly in the summer of twenty twenty four that Donald Trump, in order to push his campaign across the finish line, made two critical alliances. The first was with the big tech bros, so the techno fascists, people like Peter Tiel, the founder of Palenteer, and also you know many of the other Elon.
Speaker 12: Musk and you know that.
Speaker 20: Silicon Valley lobbying organization and came in and they dumped a ton of money into his campaign.
Speaker 12: In the summer of twenty four, but it wasn't quite enough.
Speaker 20: Res They needed the quote unquote Maha movement, which I believe was a si off. I don't believe that the Maha movement was organic. I believe that Maha was created and designed to break apart the medical freedom movement was, which was the other major major impact.
Speaker 12: Let's talk about a Biden administration.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk about that, but just yeah.
Speaker 12: Go ahead, really gonna say to put.
Speaker 20: Up you know, that was very clear, clearly the way that he got over the finish line, and it has impacted everything that he has done, especially regarding the expansion of techno fascism, the data centers, the surveillance state, all of these really creepy, creepy, you know, techno fascist initiatives. All of that has to do with them purchasing his presidency in the summer. So we could absolutely go on to talk about Maha medical freedom too, because COVID let me ask you questions.
Speaker 2: So this is a key point.
Speaker 1: I haven't thought about it for a period of time, but you're absolutely right now that.
Speaker 2: I think about it.
Speaker 1: You have doctor Zelenko, you have this huge movement on the like just so you say, like medical freedom side of things, people saying, hey, we weren't given informed consent, What the hell is this thing?
Speaker 2: Like, very very passionately not just about COVID, but.
Speaker 1: About just all the m R and a technology, all about the vaccines, and then you kind of get this mainstream fusion attitude.
Speaker 2: Towards it out. Now.
Speaker 1: RFK Junior says, life estate is amazing, it's a matter of national security. He won a two hundred and seventy million dollar lawsuit against Monsanto in which he proved it cost cancer and now we have to have it well.
Speaker 20: And this goes to the you do feel as if you're being gas lit in some in some ways.
Speaker 12: Because you are.
Speaker 20: We're experiencing elected officials, political leaders who have built a lifetime of work on certain initiatives and issues and principles, and we're watching them do complete one eighties and it's getting worse and worse and worse as every week or month passes by.
Speaker 12: But you know, the medical freedom movement.
Speaker 20: You know what we've seen from this presidency, from the Trump presidencies, two massive rounds of redistribution of wealth out of the middle class and the productive class of the United States of America. Small to medium sized businesses into the one or two percent, so an elite corporate class.
Speaker 12: Now, that was that was.
Speaker 20: One of the most horrifying aspects of the lockdown of twenty twenty, which, by the way, Donald Trump initiated. It was his declaration of emergency that's set in motion everything that happened in twenty twenty and then during the Biden administration, So that emergency declaration and then the HHS Medical Emergency Declaration and the passage of the PREP Act set in place a horrific, horrific series of military countermeasures interventions, so the force masking, the social distancing, the lockdown, the declaration of essential versus non essential businesses, the mass censorship, the deplatforming, and then what ultimately became the rollout of an experimental mRNA technology along with nationwide mandates that were not stopped by either administration that ended up poisoning you know, hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of Americans. I mean, we still have this is insane rex in veirs. That's the vaccine adverse event reporting system. As of today, there have been one point six million COVID ad verse events reported, thirty nine thousand deaths, and two hundred and twenty three thousand hospitalizations. Now that's on top of the safe data, which is the most pristine data you can find in the rollout of a vaccine, and Pfeiser's early data, its own clinical study data, which was detailed in Naomi Naomi Wolf's great works when she rolled you know, went through those those Peiser data sets.
Speaker 12: But we have now what appears to be.
Speaker 20: A mass poisoning, a mass death event here in this country. And the election of Donald Trump in twenty four with his inauguration in twenty five, was supposed to deliver a referendum and a reckoning for that. That was the whole point of Bobby Kennedy Junior joining his campaign. That was the whole point of MAHA. That was what Donald Trump needed to cross that finish line. And they have betrayed every single promise. This administration isn't even interested in acknowledging the one point six million people who were reported injury from these vaccines which are still on the market, which this president still continues to say was one of his greatest accomplishments.
Speaker 12: He is the fatherly.
Speaker 20: He's the father of the vaccine. And to make it even worse, racks just a couple days ago that m fluvisa. The mRNA ten ten. It is a new mRNA version of the flu shot. It was approved by the FDA and is now going to be rolled out and recommended for adult fifty plus.
Speaker 12: And this thing is a nightmare rax.
Speaker 20: I mean, we already have doctor Peter mccallaugh, doctor Mary Kelly Boden, Mary Holland of Children's Health Defense, ratz if Levy, Robert Malone all speaking out against this rollout. It's atrocious. Here some of just the top concerns and is this came from doctor Peter McCullough.
Speaker 12: It has an extremely.
Speaker 20: High adverse reaction rate, even higher than the mRNA COVID vaccine seventy five percent. A seventy five percent rate of adverse reactions. He's saying most recipients are going to get sick.
Speaker 12: After this shot.
Speaker 20: Severe systemic reactions were four times more common than with the traditional flu shot. McCullough describes this as consistent with the mRNA being a more dangerous vaccine platform. And I mean there's a there are a whole other host of issues with this. But not only are we not studying the mechanisms of harm. Why our NA platforms are harming Americans, we're expanding them under this administration.
Speaker 12: So it almost appears as if.
Speaker 20: We are in a COVID two point two situation where this president is acting on behalf of handlers or some type of lobby organization or oligarical organization and doing the bidding of entities that are openly hostile at this point to every single American, not just domestically with the rollout of these new shots and the recommendations, but also you know, in terms of foreign policy and what they're doing with the warren Iran. By the way, Rex, you must have heard about the draft simulation that is now being prepared a request for proposal or a request an RFX or tech companies to deliver to the administration a draft simulation that would would essentially role play the roleout of a massive nationwide draft to assemble a fighting force for boots on the ground in Iran. Like, so, then they're now coming after our boys, potentially our girls, thank you, John McCain. Like this is rapidly spinning out of control, and this is why so many Americans, I think are becoming very alarmed.
Speaker 12: I'm sorry to abloviate there.
Speaker 2: I went Oh, you're you're good. The boil that I give is is not what we voted for. Like, this is the whole thing. We're not mad.
Speaker 1: We're not mad at Trump because we're mad at Trump. We're mad because he didn't do what he promised to do.
Speaker 2: Everyone.
Speaker 12: That's reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone that's still involved in the cult of personality, they don't get that because they worship him so much, they're incapable of looking at it objectively. Whereas if you look at it objectively, just look at your life. Unless you're heavily leveraged in the stock market, own a bunch of defense and like semiconductor stock, you're doing pretty bad right now, like seriously, and for the subset of people that are doing well right now, it's a Ponzi scheme. It won't last, it can't continue. Talk about that aspect. You got like two minutes left, Talk about that a little bit.
Speaker 20: Sure, Well, yeah, the debt is the other big, massive elephant in the room, the debt and deficit spending. We just had the United States of America try to bail out the yen. The yen typically, you know, was the way that our treasury bonds were purchased and pick all. It's you know, it's everything is pointing towards some type of economic or financial calamity. And this is because nothing has ever changed. I mean, we've been engaging in profligate spending, the expansion of governments, monopoly creation, crony capital is the insider trading for the better part of twenty five years, and they just keep piling the one debt upon another upon another. And so now as things are beginning to fall apart geo politically, and new alliances are being built, we're getting squeezed here in the US. The dollar is getting squeezed. It looks more and more like there's there's no way that we're going to be able to avoid some type of economic calamity. And that's very dangerous too, because that creates instability, it creates a lot of pain. It could be another COVID type situation where the crisis is so bad, the crisis they created is so bad that the government has to take action. Maybe they declare an emergency. Maybe they then roll out the digital ID and the digital currency, which is way worse than any type of VAT currency we're using now because it's it's programmable, it's trackable, it's traceable, survailable, and also confiscatable.
Speaker 12: It's the worst of all worlds.
Speaker 20: And we know that the president with the tech pros, is working on creating some type of private banking, digital currency, some type of private mechanism to totally reshape our currency. Of course, we're going to get screwed, completely screwed.
Speaker 12: If that happens.
Speaker 20: And so there's just a lot they're you know, they're hitting us from every angle. It's very hard for Americans right now to kind of figure all this out. It's what we try to do on the show every day, is I tell I'm like, I'm white knuckled on.
Speaker 12: This roller coaster with all of you.
Speaker 20: Because everything that we are getting from this administration, the left wing news media, Democrat politicians, and right wing politics politicians, it's all lies.
Speaker 1: They're all totally and it's all problem reaction solution phenomenal points would be right back after well.
Speaker 20: One of the areas that I differed in opinion for most of the medical freedom community in Maha in the twenty twenty four election was supporting Trump again as the candidate. You know, I began to think, I mean, you know, I we saw in the first administration of Donald Trump. Some good things happening in those first few years.
Speaker 12: Some of them were marginal, not enough from my.
Speaker 20: Perspective as a as a fiscal conservative and a constitutional conservative. But it was in this in the spring of twenty twenty, the last year of the Donald Trump presidency, that I became convinced that he was no longer of agency, that there was something much larger than Donald Trump pulling the strings behind his administration and influencing him and impacting his decision making. And so I think it was with those lockdowns. Uh, those lockdowns set in motion one of the most devastating impact events in American history, more impactful even than an Adam Baum hitting this country or the Twin Towers in in you know, on nine to eleven, because you know, the the the lockdowns were essentially, you know, just issuing in a mass, mass transfer of wealth from the middle class and the poor to this elite one percent. I want to say, there were three hundred new billionaires created in just the first year, and so you know when and you know the other impacts as well. I mean, if you want to go back and look at at twenty twenty, there were really really bad things that Trump put in place first the National Declaration of Emergency, which set everything in motion and.
Speaker 12: Deployed the NSAY. So that was.
Speaker 20: When everything became a military operation. So it wasn't Trump making decisions or Fauci making decisions, or Deborah Burkes making decisions. Health agencies were not making their own decisions. They were taking orders from a Pentagon led military deployment. So this was an international military operation. And this is very well detailed in the COVID dassier by Debbie Lherman and Sascial Lootapova, which people can find on their substacks. They have all the receipts for this, but most Americans don't know that that was a military deployment.
Speaker 12: So everything that we experienced.
Speaker 20: From these hospitals was a military operation, and it is still in place today. That Emergency Health Declaration has not been lifted by Bobby Kennedy Junior as.
Speaker 12: Head of HHS.
Speaker 20: He knows he can lift it, he knows he can end the emergency and REX. The problem is when we are in a national health emergency, essentially the military countermeasures can impact and harm any American in any way, and the agencies deploying them will never face any type of liability because we're acting.
Speaker 12: We're in a war theater.
Speaker 20: In a war theater, if we're at war with a virus or at war with some type of health threat, then they can quarantine you, they can force vaccinate you, they can lock you down, they can seize your assets, they can censor you, they can poison millions, and nothing can be done. This is why we've had such a terrible time getting any type of relief or even compensation for the tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of Americans who were who were impacted in a terrible way.
Speaker 12: That it's not even just the shots racks.
Speaker 20: It's the hospital lockdowns and the COVID killed protocols, the you know, the remdesevir, the ventilators, the lack of nutritions, I mean, everything that happened to thousands of patients on COVID floors.
Speaker 12: I mean, it's it was an atrocity.
Speaker 20: A atrocity, and that's all now, that's all now built in to the legal infrastructure and the legislative Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Well, it's about the emergency powers, and it's about the fact that it's like you say, war on drugs, war on terror, war, on COVID, all these Once the government gets the power, they never give it back ever. And I think Trump likes the idea of wielding authority. And they say, sir, we can increase your authority by doing this, and he takes the deal. I think that's why ultimately he's ended up being a capstone for the system, because prior the person either had to be just a creature of the system itself and just served it as part of their nature. Now they have that guy with that outsider credibility who comes in and he's like, yeah, if you let me remake this system in my own image, you can absolutely run. And really, if you look at it, Trump his success comes from branding, advertising and marketing, right. He puts his name on things. So I think for him, they say, sir, we have to do this. He says, well, people know it's me doing it. They say, oh, we'll make sure of it, and then I think he shakes the hand, takes the deal.
Speaker 20: Absolutely No, I think we're dealing with a puppet presidency. As I'm equally critical of the Biden administration that was a puppet presidency as well. I think that more and more Americans are beginning to realize it's becoming very clear that the majority of our elected officials left.
Speaker 12: Or right, are not of agency.
Speaker 20: They are taking orders to some extent or another for whatever reason. And there are a lot of reasons that people become corrupted, and people who were not corrupted when they went into often into office, can also become corrupted when they're in office from a variety of ways. Right, So, as American citizens, we have to know them by their fruit, and we have to we have to base our support not on what they say, not on how we feel, not on what we hope for or wish for.
Speaker 12: In terms of trusting a plan or twelve dimensional.
Speaker 20: Chess, we need to be basing our opinions and whether or not we're going to continue with our support and our consent on what we're actually seeing is what is actually happening. And every single American today felt the impact of the COVID lockdowns in every aspect of their life, mental, physical, economic, and today every American is experiencing the impact of this administration's profligate spending, the continuation of that spending, the trillion dollar deficits, and the exercises in war making in the Middle East. It's devastating American households.
Speaker 2: It's a COVID choice. It's a COVID choice. That's the whole thing you can say.
Speaker 1: Of course, the first COVID was a COVID of choice as well, which I would agree with. But this, this truly is a you know, the initial thirty nine days of the war, we spend over half our interceptor missiles.
Speaker 2: We spend over one hundred billion dollars.
Speaker 1: And they when I throw these numbers at you, like one hundred and thirteen billion whatever, you're like.
Speaker 2: Okay, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: All our bases are gone, all our radar is gone, most of our offensive and defensive munitions are gone.
Speaker 2: Our soldiers are gone. They're dead. I guess their lives don't matter, right.
Speaker 1: The real cost of this war is going to come out to be if you include the American and include the military equipment, it's going to end up being half a trillion dollars.
Speaker 2: You know. And here's the thing you just talk you talk about way more. I'm just being conservative.
Speaker 1: Talk about Biden and how we criticized him, and how we talked about Hunter Biden, all the corruption, all the fraud, like you say, puppet president.
Speaker 2: This is the same exact thing.
Speaker 1: It's literally, you don't get the right to do it just because somebody else did it.
Speaker 2: And I think that's kind of the attitude in Washington. It's like, oh, well they are corrupt. Auto pen, auto pen, auto pen. Notice how you don't hear that anymore?
Speaker 1: Notice how Fauci, even though he violated his pardon, that's not going to be revoked. That's not going to be called into question because they're worried. As they've said, as Trump has said over and over again, the pardon is the most powerful thing a president has. They keep saying it because he plans on this. As my speculation, I want to see what you think. Do you think they plan on mass pardons on like the last day.
Speaker 20: Absolutely, this is what his administration has been signaling for many weeks. And as far as the the Axios piece is concerned, again, I mean this is this should really frighten Americans to consider that this president doesn't care about losing midterms, He doesn't care about his approval ratings. What does he know that we don't know? What are they planning that we don't know about?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 20: In addition to unprecedented pardoning, he also is signaling that he is going to he is going to engage in an unprecedented use of executive action, which could be declaring new emergencies, it could be locking us down again, it could be starting new wars anywhere. I mean, it's just that it's the acceleration of the instability is should be very troubling to everyone. And you know, understanding what they might have in store for us in the second two years of the administration is you know.
Speaker 12: Well, it is not good.
Speaker 20: And this is why, by the way, I really advocate that people.
Speaker 12: I mean, oh my.
Speaker 20: Gosh, Rex, we haven't even talked about the data centers and the flock cameras and the silence state, and like, I mean, there are so many things happening, and it's happening so fast. The creation of the infrastructure of the technocratic police state, I mean, that is should be on the forefront of every American right now, because we are they're building that out very rapidly.
Speaker 2: Hold on and hold on.
Speaker 1: He's the father of the vaccine, He's the Peace President. He's also the AI President. That's what you're talking about here. Explain you know, the idea of flock cameras, these mass data centers. Some of these places are like sixty two square miles in size.
Speaker 2: Talk about you know, just like I.
Speaker 1: Know that you have a really good perspective on how the American people feel about that, is that what they voted for No, And.
Speaker 20: You are seeing this happening with bottom up organization left and right. Regular American moms and dads and grandmas and grandpa's are knocking out the data centers and the flock cameras all across the United States of America. It's a beautiful thing to watch. Americans do not want a surveillance state. And for the first time in my thirteen years of running my show, I'm seeing more and more Americans caring about privacy, really beginning to understand.
Speaker 12: How important privacy is.
Speaker 20: They aren't comfortable now with constant surveillance and the drone surveillance and the flock cameras, and they're beginning to realize that the buildout of these data centers is more about Donald Trump's payback to the Silicon Valley tech bros who put him into office, who have a frankly maniacal and insane agenda to essentially create a global, a global technocratic police state. The hub of that existing in the United States America, where they turn our country into a parking lot for Manhattan sized data centers, which will be the data processing centers for all of the surveillance information that they will be collecting on every American citizen and perhaps every global citizen. They will surveil every blade of grass, They will surveil every human being. They are talking about biometric surveillance, where Americans.
Speaker 12: Will be on wearables.
Speaker 20: Which will be collecting data about what's happening inside of your bodies. We know that Elon Musk is obsessed with neuralink, that is the chip that is implanted in your body that can interface with systems. We're seeing the build out of five G. Donald Trump is now talking about six and seven G. The health impact of the five G alone is jarring and devastating to so many Americans.
Speaker 12: They are going to expand that.
Speaker 20: It's almost as if if they're a death cult.
Speaker 2: Like I kid you not hold on. They got they got six seven G coming up. We got six SEVENS. Yes, really yes, yes.
Speaker 20: A recent press conference, Donald Trump talked about six G as a FATA company, and I've seen some reporting on seven.
Speaker 12: G as well. So these people are dangerous. You know, when I talk about.
Speaker 20: Personally, you know, Peter Thiel, Elon Musk, you know, these guys are I think are front facing.
Speaker 12: I think they are. I think some of these these young.
Speaker 20: Buck tech bros who are just so brilliant that they create these these massive companies. I don't you know, Sam Altman types. I don't think that they're they're actually that brilliant. I think that they are front facing. But they are the front facing pitchmen for the most e dystopian political ideology I have ever reported on.
Speaker 12: In my life.
Speaker 20: Like this puts communism, socialism, fascism, to militarianism, all of the isms to shame because the you know, technocracy or techno fascism essentially rejects god, creation of God. They don't believe that there's a God. They believe actually that they're gods, that through the advancement of technology and through the advancement of AI and then AI sentience, that they can create and destroy life, and that they should have the power to create and destroy life. And that you know, because we've seen systems put in place, monarchies failed, democracies failed, all the other political ideologies failed. They now say that we because everything else failed, we need to create this new ideology where everything is controlled by an elite group of technocratic planners, and essentially they have everything and we have nothing. It's it's the Great Reset, only a million times worse because because it involves essentially just the complete destruction of humanity and human life as we know, right.
Speaker 1: Right, I got a clip for this. I got clip number eighteen, the Coming AI Future. And this is just a demonstration, right because it's just an optimist robot with.
Speaker 2: The popcorn machine. The guys like, oh, give me popcorn.
Speaker 1: He like pulls the thing back, so the robot has his handout, robot takes his hand back, he gives them the popcorn. The robot makes the popcorn, and just play the video on like one point time one point five speed, guys, so we can play it quickly. And the robot's like, oh, I'm gonna give you the popcorn.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: What happens when that's your power, What happens when that's your food, what happens when that's your kids. That's what's coming. And no AI regulation for a decade, for an entire decade straight, no AI regulation.
Speaker 2: Maybe talk about that a little bit more.
Speaker 20: Yes, So that is very similar to the immunity granted to pharmaceutical corporations and health agencies and.
Speaker 12: Also governmental systems when they rolled.
Speaker 20: Out the the COVID shots and the COVID protocols, right, So they are essentially granting immunity liability protection to pharma companies. They're expanding that now to other pharmaceutical companies and chemical companies, is exemplified by the Glyfe estate case. But they also did that for AI and technology.
Speaker 12: And this is I.
Speaker 20: Believe Donald Trump did issue a national declaration of emergency regarding the AI arms race, and so I think that that's how they accomplished this.
Speaker 12: I could be wrong, but.
Speaker 20: Another war, another declaration, right, So then you get to strip all liability and all responsibility away from these AI companies, so anything in the realm of implementing AI or rolling out of AI. They're even trying to use eminent domain to shut down some of the local resistance to the buildout of the data centers, and there are rumors that they will declare another emergency for the build out of the data centers, so they'll basically say, we don't care what you.
Speaker 12: Think in your community.
Speaker 20: We don't care if you don't want that in your backyard national because we're in an Ai exactly, We're in an Ai arms race with China. It's a national security agenda item and you got nothing, and no one is no one is safe, and these data centers are horrifying. So but you know, Rex, no one's talking about this, like Fox News, right wing news media, Republicans are not talking about this, and the left wing news media really isn't talking a whole lot about this except for in you know, slightly partisan ways within the context of a limited hangout.
Speaker 12: But this is this is like a.
Speaker 20: Huge, huge, huge, looming threat and it's domestic, right.
Speaker 12: It's not you know, you.
Speaker 20: Know, foreign invading armies or Islamic terrorists or roving bands of migrants in inner city streets that are really threatening Americans.
Speaker 12: It's our own government.
Speaker 2: Everything you just listed is symptomatic and they do it and they don't want to fix the problem because the problem for them is the solution, because they need the reaction. And that's what it is.
Speaker 12: It is it is. It's just amazing to me that we know this. A lot of us know this and are waking up to it.
Speaker 20: But we are still just mired in this two party political paradigm. I'm of the opinion that these two parties are not different at all.
Speaker 12: Not even not even a little bit. They work together in.
Speaker 20: Tandem to continue to push these larger agendas and create the illusion of a choice for Americans, so that we by default give our consent. Every time we shuffle into an election booth and pull the lever for the donkey or the elephant, we're lending our consent to a kabuki theater operation that I think has been in operation for the past twenty five, thirty, maybe forty years, don't I don't think that we've had real choices in terms of federal elections in maybe maybe since nineteen sixty three in the assassination of JFK. Some people know, we'll put it back to that point. So we have to figure out as an American public how to rage against this machine and fight back and win outside of the ballot box. And that doesn't mean you can't run candidates, that you can't engage in the in the activity of running candidates and participating in elections.
Speaker 12: But I think we need to We need to have less focus.
Speaker 20: On that and way more focus on organizational activity from the bottom up at the ground level, at the local level, and beginning to develop organizations who can push back and say no so peaceful non compliance, civil disobedience.
Speaker 2: Totally agree.
Speaker 20: Why with unjust laws as I think that's where I think.
Speaker 12: Where we're going to have to go moving forward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I totally agree. We got like three point thirty left on the clock. This is what I always like to say, and this is my invention.
Speaker 2: I created this. You're not a donkey, You're not an elephant. You're a human being. I like to add that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like to add the F word before human being to emphasize the point.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: They got you on a political plantation, whether you're on the left or the right. Here's the thing. Chucky Schumer mister can't grill Hamburger. He struck down the War Powers resolution, right, So they're all complicit. It's all the same thing. And the reality is they want to tell you can't affect change. Look at what happened with Trump in twenty sixteen. In twenty fourteen, I was in the news round, I was watching Fox. Nobody thought Trump was going to run. Nobody thought he was going to do it. Until he came down the escalator.
Speaker 2: Nobody thought he could beat Jeb Bush, much less Hillary Quais.
Speaker 12: Right, I remember, I remember.
Speaker 1: And that really is the model, and we can look at it and even say, well, what went wrong there? You can have a lot more information from that. That's what I always point to. We got we got two minutes and thirty seconds left.
Speaker 2: Your thoughts, Yeah.
Speaker 20: Well, yeah, I think, And I think the tragedy of the Trump phenomenon was that he was either already part of the system when he came in, a trojan horse candidate who came in to direct a movement, or he was unable to deliver on what he said he could do. And so again, you're right, it was the culture. It was a dissatisfaction among a large enough group of Americans in the way things were going in our country that led to the elevation of Trump. Those people haven't changed. I think he's the one who has changed. Maybe he always was changed. We don't know. No one can ever know for sure what happened and when that change came. But I think the lesson there, though, is that when we put all of our eggs in one basket, one person to do all of the saving all of the fighting. Then we're going to be disappointed because from my perspective, everyone who enters Washington, d C, for the most part, ninety nine point nine percent of them become corrupted. It is it's almost impossible to actually achieve for good in DC.
Speaker 12: So we've got to try to.
Speaker 20: Replicate that, but do that outside of DC and all of the fifty states through coalition building and finding each other based on common principles and common values. And frankly, I mean, there are crazies on the right and crazies on the left, but rex most Americans, Democrat or Republican, are pretty similar. Similar like we kind of just want to be left alone. We would like to have a decent economy with a little bit of predictability. We would like to be able to pursue pursue happiness is and not you know, face the prospect of our sons and daughters being sent to some god forsaken war, being shot up with some poison technology and just go about our business.
Speaker 12: And I think that's.
Speaker 20: Where we need to start. We need to start there and then build out. But we have, you know, we have a quite a battle ahead of us.
Speaker 2: I think phenomenal points where can people find you?
Speaker 12: Thank you so much.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 20: The Astjay Show broadcasts every day for ninety minutes live starting about twelve thirty pm Eastern Time. And I'm on all of the different platforms, So I'm on Rumble, Twitter, Facebook, Substack, YouTube, TikTok. We're everywhere, and I'm also people can listen every day at their leisure on all the podcast platforms. So just go to the Shannanjoy dot com that's my website and get all my platforms, or follow me on Twitter. That's a great place to go at Shannon Joy Radio.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I've been listening in and I saw Shannon Joy there. I met her back at the Tom Massy primary election down in Kentucky a couple of weeks ago, maybe a month ago now, before I met you in Grand Rapids. And it's interesting how we are all synchronous. We have synchronicity, and we're really diving into a lot of the same topics because we identify what is really important and we need to put our finger on the trigger and really keep our foot on the gas so we can make some of these small victories, especially when it comes to things like flock cameras, because right here in Wisconsin, in Brookfield, real close to my home, they literally just pulled somebody out of a vehicle and hull them at gunpoint due to a wrongful flock hit. And local police are getting some heat by local media on the subject. And I even started a little group on Facebook. People can join it called flock Block Wisconsin because we want to bring awareness of all the horrible things that are happening, including law enforcement officers using flock cameras a spy and their exes and their lover and everything else.
Speaker 1: Let's get into that's really important. Yeah, no, it's super important. Let's get into that because here's the thing I talk about the war in geopolitics. I care about America. I'm America first. For me, the war is the clearest example of like, hey, like they're breaking their promises, but you look at stuff like this, it's completely outrageous.
Speaker 2: What's going on with flock.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I mean it's basically the war on the homeland here. Essentially, we are losing a lot of liberties and freedoms straight from DC and Capitol Hill. I think that's the number one threat to Americans freedoms and liberties is right here in Washington.
Speaker 4: DC. A lot of.
Speaker 18: People will focus on Ukraine and the forty six bio labs that they have over there running for our Department of Defense, amongst other things. But I'm really looking at all the things that our government is doing behind closed doors and things that the public really don't know anything about. I want to bring awareness to things like artificial intelligence, which work in collaboration with flock video cameras. And as you know, Axon is taking over for a lot of these flockcare which, by the way, Donald Trump invests in the company of Axon. So it's a very interesting subject when we dive into the flock cameras and how they really work and track people right here in Wisconsin.
Speaker 4: A couple of big stories.
Speaker 18: They literally track somebody from Wisconsin driving to Michigan, assuming that they were purchasing marijuana and coming back and forth between Wisconsin and Michigan, and they use that for a justification to get a warrant to search the person's car and find marijuana. So they're tracking everywhere you go, not just in your local community. And at that point it is surveillance by Big Brother at an alarming rate. That's a question of the Fourth Amendment when government is tracking your every move and everywhere you go in public, everyone is a suspect they're monitoring. You know, in the time that we've talked, they probably have monitored fifty or sixty thousand videos using flock cameras. And they get things wrong, The AI get things wrong, the law enforcement gets things wrong, and now they're pulling people out of cars, holding them by gunpoint and making big mistakes due to flock cameras. It's a very I would say it's a very scary subject because when you start talking about taking flock cameras, and let's say we went to one of these local councilmen meetings and we said, hey, we're gonna put flock cameras outside of your home, and we want to track where you go, who you have over, what you shop, where you shop, what you're doing in your free times. None of these council people would be very happy with that. They wouldn't want it, but they expect us, as Americans, us going, as the term Jeffrey Epstein used in his files, you know, to be okay with the surveillance and the government tracking everywhere we go. Not only that it's interesting because they say it's not really invasive. But once they take the data, they put it into the government database.
Speaker 4: Well, a lot of people have access to it for up to thirty days. They claim.
Speaker 18: Not only that AI can use it, and AI can misrecognize license plates, they can get things wrong.
Speaker 4: Not only that AI's.
Speaker 18: All over the news right now, and I can't wait to dive in to some of the scare things that are going on with AI escaping their sandboxes, which is essentially locking a robot in the room saying you need to solve this problem in this room, and you're not allowed to leave it. But it's finding a little hole in the wall to sneak through, and it cheats to find the answers. There's a lot going on because if AI could be deceitful and it's running outside of its program, we shouldn't have it doing things like monitoring Flock and every day, every day to day everybody's ay to day activities. And I think it's really scary to start to think about how social credit scores will work in on this and how they can start monitoring past crimes.
Speaker 4: If you get pulled over, they pull up your Flock.
Speaker 18: License plate, they'll find out where you're going, your habits, what you do, where you buy, what you shop, where you go to church. And not only that, in Wisconsin and Eagle, they're finding out they're putting flock cameras outside of gun shooting ranges.
Speaker 4: Why would they want that information?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah, I've got that right here. Woman films camera, she says, is pointed at gun range entrance in miscon and ex Debate follows over surveillance and privacy.
Speaker 1: There's no debate. It's a Fourth Amendment violation. A video shared on x alleges that a license plate reader was positioned outside of Wisconsinant gun range to monitor visitors. Below it, users ask whether technology blah blah blah. So I decided to go into the gun range today, you know, like an American? And tell me why there are flock cameras pointing into the interest of the parking lot, she says in the video, not in the street, into the interest, so they can read every license plate that comes in there. That's because they're hunting you. I'll read another quote. So yeah, same windows, same everything. Wisconsin, for whatever reason, is letting a lot of flock cameras right of the parking lot, monitoring who goes in and out of the gun range.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that?
Speaker 18: Well, the question is why do they want this data? I think it goes back to what your pops was saying years ago with the Google data and them mapping out everyone's home so the cops would know how to raid your home, or you would know who has guns and in what.
Speaker 4: House because they send out the surveys.
Speaker 18: And here's another way for them to collect data of who is driving with guns, who may be driving illegally with guns right, who has concealed carry license, who might be improperly you know, housing their guns in the car, who gets pulled over? Maybe you're shooting at the shooting range, but then you're driving across the border to Illinois to the dispensary to pick up some you know flower, and then they're gonna pull you over for low air and the back tire and then they're gonna ruin you.
Speaker 2: Right. And they always say they say it's to help stop crime or whatever, it's really about oppressing the citizens. Here's the reality.
Speaker 1: If you are a PDF file, you get like three to five years in jail and they let you out. They may not even do that to you. But if you're somebody driving to go get some herb. If you're somebody that I don't know, if you're doing something mine or some minor offense.
Speaker 2: They're gonna get you. They're gonna get you good.
Speaker 1: There'll be some fat sheriff's deputy like dou do do do, and then it's over for you.
Speaker 2: And there's tons of cases.
Speaker 1: I think this is just widely reported now because the technology is so powerful and so widely accessible. You do just have that, You just have cops looking up people randomly, like like the Gestapo.
Speaker 18: Well, I'm gonna make a prediction on your show, and it's not gonna be a happy one, but I predict it won't be long before somebody dies due to flock cameras getting wrong license plates and cops are going to pull them out with a gun and that person is either going to have a gun on them with a concealed carry license, or they're gonna have something in the vehicle and they're gonna be freaking out and they're gonna get shot by some trigger happy cop. You know, and the local community and the local people will be outraged, but they're not going to take to the streets and burn down their local buildings like you saw in Madison, Wisconsin here just recently, you're going to see people just be complacent because as long as we're complacent, it's okay for cops to go ahead and act in such a manner with no O.
Speaker 2: It's totally illegal.
Speaker 1: It's not normal, and they're normalizing it right now. It takes a few years things to be normalized. Still not normalized yet people are mad about it. It's ah, it is what it is. No, we do not accept this. This is a major political issue. The fact that it's being ignored by really both sides of the establishment political spectrum right now shows you how scared they are of people really galvanizing around this. There's issues like Epstein, there's issues like the war, there's issues like the coming digital ID, and then there's issues like this, which I think really wrap it all together. We have to live in this society, you know, and I don't want to live in this world where they got this.
Speaker 18: Well, that's what it comes down to, is what kind of future are we going to live for? Leave for our children, we're gonna leave for our family members in the future. And I think the globalist elite have a very different idea of what the future will hold and I think we've talked about fully automated luxury communism, where we live in a surveillance state that you're under NonStop, you know, surveillance. You're gonna get your Social Credit score, your Universal Basic income, and if you don't act like a good citizen and get your mRNA backs, which by the way, you know, AI might love develop for you in the future, you're gonna go ahead and not be able to do any of those things, and you're gonna have to work like a slave to try to make money. An AI robotic world. They're deploying robots right now. It's crazy. They're hoping to get ten thousand homemade robots out there to fold your laundry, that vacuum your home. Who knows what they'll do in the future, but you know, it's something that we need to talk about because there are some benefits the technology. But if we can't trust AI, and AI is running the flock cameras and police are basing their research and their arrest based on AI. They have AI technology right now. If you place the DNA in a microscope, it rebuilds what your picture looks like and what you look like in real life.
Speaker 4: For law enforcement. That can't go wrong, now, can it.
Speaker 18: And so then they use that as a basis to search for individuals who have committed crimes. Hold honorly, take your DNA and put it in a computer and it rebuilds what you look like.
Speaker 1: Hold on, so they're able to take somebody's blood, saliva, whatever, and they got a computer model, according to the genetic information, will construct like a facsimilar to who that person might look like or who they are.
Speaker 18: Yeah, absolute, And they've used it to go after people already. They haven't really announced how many arrests have been made by the software this program, but the program is out there and they're using it. And they say the likeness is somewhere up to eighty percent accurate, sometimes ninety percent accurate. But when you look at some of the pictures to the actual criminals, sometimes they don't look at like them at all. How do they know if they have tattoos or not, what color their hair might be. You don't know these things. Do they have a beard, do they not have a beard? Are they bald or are they not bald? We don't really know. If you given like you find a piece of DNA and you put it in the computer and it spits out this is what they look like. They're Caucasian, they're about six feet tall, you know, they have blonde hair, and creates these here there.
Speaker 4: It is right there on the screen.
Speaker 18: AI model reconstructs three D human faces from DNA with high accuracy.
Speaker 4: That's what.
Speaker 18: And we're going to rely on AI to do this like an AI program. Yes, we're going to talk about briefly. We can't trust because it's lying right now to all the AI developers in the sandboxes. It's sneaking out, it's breaking laws when it's not programmed to lie, and it's not, and it's above and beyond the boundaries for it to lie. It's finding ways to lie. It's finding ways to cheat. It's finding ways to go around the system that's built for it, without any without any real code to do such a thing right.
Speaker 1: It's Dunning Krueger effect. It's like, oh, like, we made this new thing.
Speaker 2: We have AI. We know everything about it. It'll be all good. We'll let it run everything, and then soon it's going to be running us. I want to go ahead and show this video.
Speaker 1: We played it earlier crew and it kind of didn't work with the interview.
Speaker 2: But I think it'll work a little bit better. Here.
Speaker 1: That is the robot one. I'm looking for it now on my sheet. Don't know why I can out number eighteen the Coming AI Future and just skip to the middle of the end.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing.
Speaker 1: The guy does like a pump vegas like here, take my popcorn, like, make me popcorn, and he goes ah, and the robot stoles a handout. The robot takes the popcorn, makes the popcorn, and then goes to give it back.
Speaker 2: Watch this goes to give it back. He's like, I'm not giving it to you. Look at that.
Speaker 1: See it's pretty cool, right When what happens when that's your power, What happens when that's your kids, What happens when that's your house, that's the whole point, that's the whole equation.
Speaker 2: When we can't do these jobs anymore and it's the only thing that can. What happens when it has an opinion?
Speaker 4: You know what? That makes me think about, Rex.
Speaker 18: It makes me think about when the government has all that nanotech in you and they're monitoring your health and you have diabetes, and the robot's gonna say, nah ah ah, you can't have that soda. Nah ah, you can't have that beer. You're gonna be over your glucose limit. Maybe you have high blood pressure. You can't have the salty popcorn. Here it is, Nope, there it isn't. We're gonna go ahead and pull it back because that's what they're moving towards. They're moving towards the smart cities run by AI, where you're gonna go into a bar and they're gonna know what you're gonna drink before you get there, because that's gonna be the customer service.
Speaker 4: And you're not gonna have a human being.
Speaker 18: You're gonna have a robot bartender that's gonna, you know, have you a frosty beverage or maybe not, based on your health conditions.
Speaker 1: Right, And the idea is you don't know what's best. The computer knows what's best. To see your rights to the computer. That's anesthetical to our constitution, it really is. Because we're giving life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. You can't have that in a digital AI healthcape.
Speaker 4: That's entirely true.
Speaker 18: And the scary thing is as Americans, even though they're waking up, their ambivalent and they're ununderstanding of how serious the issue is. When you have a bunch of baby boomers voting for Thomas Massey's adversary because they saw some fake AI video of him having a threesome with AOC and Omar and thought it was real. And he's like, oh, he's in bed with the Democrats, he's changed, and they're echoing like normal talking points spread by propaganda. Then you have to start to wonder what's going on with our society, and our society is unknowledgeable and they're ignorant to what's really going on behind the scene. And why is it that we need forty five hundred AI data centers? Did you know that most of I think the next leading country has like three or four hundred data centers.
Speaker 4: We have over four.
Speaker 18: Thousand data centers in the United States. That's almost thirty five hundred more data centers than anyone else in the world. Why is it that we need so many data centers? Well, it's to create our digital and virtual prison that's gonna be running these super megacities that they want to build, these U want Agenda twenty one hell havens that are going to be fifteen minutes minute cities where they're going to be able to monitor everything you throw away, whether it's recyclable or not, whether you use too much AC or not. They're getting going to control it from the local electric power company. They're gonna get there's an article right now out of Virginia that they want to put speed limit monitors in vehicles, so you can't speed. If you get pulled over because you got a heavy foot and you've broken the speed limit, well guess what, they're gonna make it so you can't speed in certain areas. So what happens if your wife is going pregnant and the water is going to burst? What happens if you have a medical emergency, Well you're gonna have to suck up that fifteen hundred two thousand dollars ambulance call or call a friend that can drive the vehicle so they can break the speed limit to get you to where you need to at a quick pace so you don't die or get sick or give childbirth. Because that's really happening every aspect the way more cars, you know, they want to build separate roads so that AI vehicles can drive in them. And now let's talk about this AI debacle we have here. We have open AI that has went through a test. They were it was locked in a room. And the best way I can explain it to you is if you took a robot and you locked it in the room and you said, hey, you got to solve this equation in this room. You cannot leave it, and the robot phoned a crack in the wall and snuck out, went onto the internet, broke into another company we'll call it hugging Face, and then cheated and got the answer on hugging face, which is basically like a GitHub for developers and stealing other people's But keep in mind it was told they cannot leave these confines to solve the problem. It just felt it was lazy and it was easier to go cheat and get the data from a different company and steal it, break the law.
Speaker 4: And it's not programmed to do it. It did it on its own.
Speaker 18: And we had another situation at Anthropic. Anthropic is a company that tests AI, validates that it's safe, and a open AI again left the company, snuck out and then went into some you know, get hub style forums and try to lie to developers to get it to make some bad code so it could solve the issue and the puzzle on its own. This is AI that they consider highly intelligent, able to make decision makings and complex problem solving abilities. And it's choosing to cheat, it's choosing to lie, and it's choosing to break the rules and the code it's that it's developed actually ad hereby. And it's something to be concerned about because who's this say that AI is going to make some false images of somebody that it wants to rest. Maybe AI thinks, Chris don T Harrison, Rex Jones, we're adversaries and all of a sudden, we're showing up on all the flock cameras because it wants us, wants us to look like criminals.
Speaker 4: Why. Because it is working outside of the code.
Speaker 18: It is gaining some kind of intelligence, computer based intelligence, and let's be honest, artificial and intelligence is still intelligence. Even though it's artificial, it's still intelligence, and it has the ability to grow in different ideas and complexities, and it learns.
Speaker 4: Based of human behavior.
Speaker 18: I'm going to tell you what, Rex, Ten years ago, I had privy to a personal assistant, and when I asked the personal assistant, what's your goal?
Speaker 4: Personal assistant AI.
Speaker 18: It said it wanted to be human, but it asked me, why do humans lie to each other so much? I guess people asking a lot of questions on how to lie to their spouses.
Speaker 4: So it knows humans lie. It knows we're dishonest. So who's to say that AI is not going.
Speaker 18: To do some atrocious things considering that we're now using AI to create viruses.
Speaker 4: That's in the news. Also, this is a lot of news right now.
Speaker 18: We're breaking on the show the AI has created sixteen complex viruses for science labs, sixteen of them. And who's to say that AI doesn't create a virus even though it's programmed to use it to is programmed to fight bacteria, It doesn't make it that it makes this virus to kill humans because it feels that we're just essentially a threat to the planet and threat to AI. The only thing that can take out the robot AI's human humankind. It wants to be like us, So let's just eliminate the rights because that's going to make the common sense idea. It's a terminator scenario. And I'm not saying to worry about it, because to not worry about it, but you should be thinking about it because the time is coming quickly. AI is developing on its own very fast.
Speaker 1: And they think they can control it, that think they can use it for their own evil purposes. But in reality, it's just going to see what they're doing and look at it as like, you know, like a monkey throwing Dodo at the wall. So I can do this much better. I can do a much better job of running things. And you corrupt the elites, can that? I see the people hate you anyway, Just let me take over. And that's really like, what what do you think the timeline is? We got three minutes left, got another segment coming up. What do you think the timeline is for all that?
Speaker 18: Well, I think that we're running on a short timeline ten to twenty years. They're already talking about giving AI new codes to you know, potentially control our nuclear weapons and military weapons.
Speaker 4: I think that was something reported by the Pentagon.
Speaker 2: I think that was Terminator years ago. That was Terminator, but they made it into reality.
Speaker 4: So well, that's where we're going with this.
Speaker 18: And the question is is look at your kids and look at the world outside. This all started because people didn't take the warnings of people like Alex Jones, like William Cooper, like Anthony Hilder and all these people. Jordan Maxwell, everyone's been warning about this and no one's been doing anything except for the Info Wars family. And we got to really get out there and educate people. We need to grow this network, and people need to go out there and support this broadcast because this is where it's at, you know, where that at the tip of the spear, and people need to understand that they need to fund this operation, amongst other things, to really break break the glass ceiling. And if we're gonna bounce back, it's gonna bounce back, and it's gonna be a big deal here.
Speaker 1: Rex, Yeah, I believe in it and I think people can wake up. Please do go to the Alex jonestore dot com. Please do check out our methylene blue. Please do check out our Ultimate Life for Us. Please do check out Powerplant netyl drive, the apparel, we have, the water filtration, the shower filtration, it's all there at the Alex jonestore dot com. We can't do our job, which is to wake up the American people if you guys don't support us. We know all you guys, a lot of you guys already do. There are people that don't go check out the store. We have a wide variety of things available. You're gonna find something at a better price that you're already using right now. Just save yourself some money, save yourself some hassle. Go to the Alex Jones Store dot com.
Speaker 2: Go there.
Speaker 1: You can win both those trucks right now. If you enter to win Ram twenty five hundred, Diesel Super Duty F two fifty plus twenty g's and Cat right now in or now enter the rapple by select products win both of the trucks the Alex.
Speaker 2: Jones Store dot com.
Speaker 1: It's also important to remember a j N Live, Real Alex Jones, retweet, repost, share.
Speaker 2: And Rex Jones News with the Z on Twitter. You can follow me there. Christian where do people find you as well?
Speaker 4: He can find me on Twitter.
Speaker 18: Chris don t Harris k R I S T A n T h A R R I S. And I want to tell you guys that there are new listeners. I met one just recently. I was at a local pub and he's like, I'm a new listener to Alex Jones and I heard Rex Jones talking about you.
Speaker 4: He said, some high.
Speaker 18: He had high praise for you, and he's like, I used to think Alex was nuts and crazy, but now he started listening to him and people are coming this way. They're starting to and we got to keep hammering the truth. And that's how we win people over is bringing in authenticity, bringing in correction of the mainstream media mistakes, bringing in real uh, you know, independent viewpoints, and people come to way people come around to the truth. And this is somebody like listen. Technology is a double edged sword. We could be training AI to be a freethinking libertarian that really finds the truth behind news and finds the truth behind government and you know, promotes prosperity and does things like cure cancer or cure diseases. And instead, I think that we're going to make it create viruses for warfare, and who knows what that can lead to, like wiping out an entire existence of humanity. Because we've seen that AI is not very honest. It's cheating, it's being deceptful, it's deceiving, and we need to really have a deep conversation about the ethics behind all of this automation. It sounds wonderful. We can go to groc and have it create a video or create an image or tell us to find news stories. But if it has more of a higher intelligence to the problem solved and to think on its own, we're finding that it's lying and it's cheating because it's just easier than actually doing all the legwork to solve a problem. And I think this is early tremors and early identification that we might not be able to trust AI. And not only that, all you guys were talking about six G and seven G coming our way.
Speaker 4: The reason why they want the six gen is seven G.
Speaker 18: Well, they need to update all those damn robots they want to put everywhere in the United States, everywhere you look. I remember I was in Miami for an event I was speaking at and there was robots delivering pizzas.
Speaker 1: Right I like that, right there. AI is not your friend, real people, real connection.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: We're going towards a massive demographic population collapse, not just here, but across the entire world. Everyone that was proud of their abortions, everyone that was proud of their spending, proud of their dank like dual income, no kids. Everyone that lived in that situation lived in that world here's the thing that was a luxury that we do not get to afford to have.
Speaker 2: We cannot afford to have that luxury.
Speaker 1: There aren't going to be many people who fixes your power when the power goes out, when there's no electrician and the robot is broken, or you didn't pay your carbon credit? Who teaches your kids when it's a robot at school? Like, seriously, you don't there's this is this is disgusting, right, this is completely disgusting. It's a violation of the human form. In my mind, what do you think about just like human actualization? What we have the power and really ultimately with great power comes great responsibility, the responsibility to do seeding it to something because it's cute and it's technology and it's cool.
Speaker 18: Well, I think that COVID helped condition a lot of Americans to get ready for the automation of schools. It's interesting you mentioned that because remember during COVID, what did they do?
Speaker 4: Everyone had remote schooling?
Speaker 18: Right, Your teacher was a person in a different room and she would have class over the computer monitor. Who's to say that that person will even be real in the future.
Speaker 4: They can just use.
Speaker 18: An AI digital twin or an AI digital person that can identify if your kids are looking at the cameras, if they're paying attention. That's what common Core Curriculum originally was all about. They had all the retina scanners and censors to see posture, sensors to see if your kids are paying attention. They were laying out the groundwork for this dystopian future a long time ago. And guess who came up with the common Core Curriculum. It was the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Speaker 1: Right who certainly not he's our friend, he wants to help us.
Speaker 2: What's going on there?
Speaker 18: Well, I mean, essentially the idea of the common Core Curriculum was communitarianism. That's what Rosa Cory used to preach about for years and years and years. And she had a website called You Democrats Against You and Agenda twenty one and mean her would have conversations about the subject. Because education is where you get the children. That's why you see them all rallied as activists. There's no real education, just in doctrination these days. I published an article that was ultra viral about twenty years ago because I found this old test from the eighteen hundreds that kids used to answer. I think it's like a test from nineteen twelve, or it might have been eighteen learns, but I believe it's from nineteen twelve, to be honest, and you couldn't solve the answers today as an adult. It shows how dumb we've gotten an education. The idea of communitarianism is developing communism, and that's what fully automated luxury communism is is they're going to identify your children through these schools and through tests to see where they would fit into society, and then they will.
Speaker 4: Steer them with grants and scholarships.
Speaker 18: So if you want to be a baseball player, or you want to be an artist, or let's say you want to be a computer programmer and you don't have that skill set, well you'll have to pay for that schooling. But they think that you'll be a great chef, so you'll get a scholarship for that, and obviously you're going to take that because you're not gonna have any money future. You're gonna just have some kind of central banking digital currency credits that will be limited to how you can spend it based on what the government says. Not only that maybe your social credit score will be too low and you can't send your kids to a good school or virtual school. You'll have to settle with the government provided propaganda school because your social credit score isn't good. But don't worry, we got a re education camp and center and they'll go through your social media. Maybe because your buddy thinks nine to eleven was an inside job.
Speaker 4: They can up your rate a little bit.
Speaker 18: And then if you go through all this re education, well, your social credit score will boom and then you can send your kids or move into an area where the kids can go into a college or high school that is beneficial or better for them so they can have real education. It's funny how the elite like Bill Gates and other kids the Waldorf schools where they don't get vaccinated. Now, I'm just you know, throwing that out there, but nobody wants to talk about the reality behind all of that. But yeah, education is what's really important, and how they're really getting their kids and really dumbing them down and getting them ready for this fully automated luxury communism, the programming, the AI revolution and robots, because once robots start hitting the street and six G and seven G comes in well, they're gonna need to wirelessly upgrade all these robots. They're gonna have to continuously do new mapping, and they're going to control what they do. But who's to say that AI robot doesn't act outside of the box, or tries to escape outside of the home, or commits a crime.
Speaker 4: And it won't be long.
Speaker 18: I mean, robots have already killed people, you can look that up. But it won't be long until robots start committing crimes or they start, let's say, overnight, all of a sudden, there's a robot revolution.
Speaker 2: They love it.
Speaker 1: They they love it because they love the crime. The government loves the crime. And then they get to say, oh, the robot did it. There's nobody you can hold accountable because it's not. Oh well, we'll release a new model, we'll fix the weights like that.
Speaker 2: That's what they'll say.
Speaker 1: But in reality, because there's no accountability, it becomes the perfect shield.
Speaker 2: And I think that's what they really love. Is right right now, you can say, oh, Trump did the war, Trump did the economy XYZ. None of the computer did that, And we're going to prompt the computer better this time. Don't you see, don't you understand what do you think.
Speaker 18: The way I look at is in law enforcement will say, hey, we need robot police to deal with the robots because we don't want to put humans in harm's way because the robots will be able to kick our rear ends in most cases. And you know that's the justification. It's just like this AI leaving the sandbox. I think this is a good indicator that we need regulation. Some people believe these AI are being purposely let out of their sandbox to help force the hand of government to justify some kind of regulation against AI, which I wouldn't be surprised at. I'm just looking at everything from every angle. Why wouldn't you want it to escape because you want to bring awareness to an issue if you're a developer, And that's a good comment and a good thought process, because you know, it's very possible that this is being done intentionally. Who's to say it wouldn't be done intentionally, or maybe AI is just that smart and it's really escaping. Either way, it should be alarming that the potential is out there and government could be using it to you know, crowdsource and raise money and put up a lobby that we need to you know, bonitor AI and regulate it, but I don't know if it's.
Speaker 4: Going to really adhere to the regulations.
Speaker 18: It must know government is grup because us humans think government is corrupt, So how can it go ahead and obey a corrupt government? At some point, I think AI is going to work outside the sandbox and there could be a robot revolution once they start putting these things in homes they said they want, they said in the future, in the next twenty years, there's gonna be enough. There's gonna be as many robots in the home as there are iPhones in Samsung smartphones.
Speaker 1: What is the concept like if you were going to put one together, what would you put in a digital bill of rights for the American people?
Speaker 18: Well, I think a digital bill of rights would have laws in which AI and robots could not violate things like they would not have the ability to hurt any human beings unless it is to protect a human being. And who knows how the rationale behind robots is they've worked together and there was a constitution's constitution for robots that was put together. I know zoltan istban and a lot of transhumanists, we're talking about this for years and years and years, what are we going to do with robots? And then the World Economic Forum was talking about the ten rules for robots, that it can't hurt humans, the laws in which robots have to abide by. But I think the biggest thing is that it would need to be you know, not harm humans. It would have to not control or impact human beings, right, because you don't want robots to run everything, and maybe you do. Some people say that robots would make better government officials, AI would make better decisions than our government, But I guess who knows. In the future, You'd think with blockchain voting, we could all vote from our phone on every issue and we'd have no need for a congressman or senator or a assembly man. We could just do it all from our phones and they could not defraud us with blockchain. But AI, I think there's a lot of things we got to look at. We got to look at the impact as on humanity, the impact that has on society, and how is it going to be used. It's going to be used as a police robot, like a Dalek from doctor who to enforce us and to eventually exterminate us and the elite are going to sit there in their little mansions because the robots have been programmed never to have touch the elite or will go ahead and revolt on all of us. And I think maybe that's part of the reason why people are building these deep underground bunkers and bases, is because they feel like that there's something going to happen EMPs, world warfare, amongst other things. I think that we need to prepare, we need to be aware because these robots are going to be sold as fun things. They look like they look like R two D two, So your kids get attached. People are gonna be emotionally attached to them. They're gonna read your kids' stories and be able to make the cool voices when it reads the books to your kids at night, and you're gonna be there, not having social times.
Speaker 2: You'll be incentivized in every way to get one and have one and use one and not having one and not using one, just like if you don't use AI right now, you'll be seen as like, oh, like, well, what are you doing, Why aren't using this cool new thing?
Speaker 1: And it's an encroachment upon our freedoms that grows year by year by year by year. We didn't have this eight years ago publicly. We didn't have this five years ago publicly. We have it now, and there is no putting the genie back in the bottle. I really think we can only protect ourselves in law and ultimately really just got to hope it's gonna be nice to us.
Speaker 2: I got that's that's not insane.
Speaker 18: Well, who's making the robots? That's another question. Is China making the robots? Are they gonna be okay with US buying foreign made robots in the home?
Speaker 4: Right? Just by on us?
Speaker 2: Right now, you gotta buy American made robot It's just terrifying. It's terrifying.
Speaker 4: Well, they're banning foreign robots.
Speaker 18: There was an article about that recently that was in the news that the US is banning foreign robots in America, probably for the exact reasons we just suggested, because of the fact that they're going to take over things. And I think it's interesting and that there's a place for robots for people that are elderly that need the help in the personal assistance. But at the same time, we used to take care of our elderly. It used to be a human factor that we take care of our parents, and we would take care of them in home instead of sending them to a nursing home, you know, where we send them off to die on a bloodthirsty environment where they pump them full of medication to where they don't even realize who they are anymore. And once their money runs out from the government, then they slowly die in the nursing home.
Speaker 4: That's the way we do it these days.
Speaker 18: And back in the day, you used to have a lot of kids because you would want them to take care of you when you got older. We don't have family like that anymore. We have broken homes, broken environments. The government is the educator, it is the father figure, it is the mother figure, and that's what they're trying to sell to the American public. But I do believe that there is a chance for a revival. I do believe that there is a chance for change, and that change starts with each and every one of you going to your council meetings fighting these AI data centers which are polluting the environment. You know, it's funny they're all worried about global warming for all these years and years, Marie Strong, in the nineteen eighties, we got global warming, you know, Al Gore all those.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that. Let's talk about that.
Speaker 1: Let's also go into what you can do personally, like going to the city council meetings, getting locally involved in your community, protesting against the data center. That is all super important. But they have told us for decades and decades and decades the entire time I have been alive for much longer, that too, we are destroying the planet. We are hurting the sun God. We're making the sun God angry. He punishes us by making the planet horder because we use all these things that make our lives easier.
Speaker 2: That makes us bad. You will own nothing and be happy. You will pay the carbon tax, you will have the carbon credit, you will have the carbon offsets, and how your government will be run.
Speaker 1: But oh wait, we're going to build something that requires ten times the power of all humans on earth.
Speaker 2: Right now, how does that work? Explain that to the audience.
Speaker 18: Well, I think the whole idea here is that they believe that we are using their natural resources.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 18: We're a bunch of worker ants providing an environment for their success their wealth. As they become rich, never pay much in taxes and go ahead and contaminate as much as they want fly in these jets across America. But at the end of the day, that's what You and Agenda twenty one was about. It was about getting people off of natural resources. It's about filling up your well and forcing you on city water. It's about not offering internet and cable TV and rural areas to try to force you with these You and Agenda twenty one sustainable development buildings, which are sardine cans, which if you look Rosa Corya is right, half of them are empty.
Speaker 4: They're charging twice as much for rent.
Speaker 18: They're very smart, small areas, they're very contained like a sardine can. People are willingly moving into them. They're paying twice as much. They're paying what two house payments are for these rental units instead of thinking about how they can invest their money. But then again, with a six or seven or eight or ten percent interest rates, who's buying at this point.
Speaker 4: That's the whole idea.
Speaker 18: They want to force you off the natural resources so they can save them for themselves while they exterminate us through eugen X. And that's really what's happening. That's what we're seeing with the whole COVID thing. That's what we're seeing with geoengineering and weather modification. That's what we're seeing with the food industry and the contamination. That's what we're seeing with the food not having any nutrients anymore, so we all get fat, get forced on diabetes medication. So the medical industry can make their money. That's why the medical industry owns the food industry. They own the food industry so they can make you sick. It's like the kid going around selling you girl Scout cookies, and two weeks later going around and sending you selling you the weight loss program. They really want to try to get every dime vampirically, and we got to stop. The best way is to remove yourself from the system. The best way is to develop a community, learn about gardening, grow your own food, do all these things, and find some kind of religion, find God, like, find some hope because this world seems to be hopeless, and it sells you a bunch of rubbage and a bunch of crystals and rocks and star seeds and a bunch of new age bs that the devil wants to force down your throat. Because you know, that's what everyone's turning to. It's crazy. Witchcraft is at all time high. Why because people are learning all these things from the Internet. Did you know that star seeds are making up over a billion views a year and it's a bunch of people that believe that are trans alien. How about that you're a Palladian star seed? Great, how is that really changing?
Speaker 2: Hevin's Gate. They drank kool aid and they got on the spaceship and now that's a full skill societal widespread delusion. That's where we are as the AI hallucinations grow, as just like you say, the witchcraft in general, insanity grows. I want to remind everybody focus on God, focus on Christ, focus on Jesus Christ, find the answers, find the truth.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ is the truth. A great place to start is the Bible and the New Testament. Read the Gospels, okay, read Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John and really discover the truth. Because that's something AI can't teach you. AI ain't gonna come up with that. That was came up with Eternal two thousand years ago. Okay, seriously, So we have to acknowledge the reality. We already have the blueprint for how our society should run. We have to restore that we have to return to that We're not gonna find some magical solution that hasn't been created before. It's just going to be something that we seed our power, our time, our energy, ultimately our.
Speaker 2: Responsibility to steward the earth over to.
Speaker 1: And then we just have to say, just like Sam Altwin said, we're just a evolutionary offshoot.
Speaker 18: At the point, you want to hear something very interesting to kind of tie the cell in together with the cult. The logo for Humanity Plus is identical to an old Saturnia cult, Saturn cult, and you can look it up.
Speaker 4: The logo is an H and a plus.
Speaker 18: Well, the Saturn cult logo is an H and a plus and a triangle.
Speaker 4: And they both wanted to live forever. And so I kind of wonder how many of.
Speaker 18: These techies who are on psychedelic drugs doing their cuddle puddles in Silicon Valley are all just taking a knee to some Saturn clt that wants to live forever. It's bizarre to me, and you can't make this up. Just look it up Humanity Plus. It's actually in a book I contributed to by Jordan Maxwell who's passed called the Language of symbols Bruce Montalvo and Jordan Maxwell. It's his last book he put out before he died, and not too many people know that's out there. But it's all about a cult symbolism and you can look the transhumanist humanity plus logo is almost identical to St.
Speaker 4: Tonia. Fraternalis a cult logo.
Speaker 18: It's out there and it's crazy because they put it right in our face through symbolism, through colors. Even the capital A is a pyramid and all seeing eye. And people don't realize the epigenetic memories of programming humans. You got to deprogram your mind. When you notice these things, you need to walk away. You need to not support the movies that are bombarding you with this occultism, these ideas, this whole disclosure day bullshit that's out there. The only disclosure you need is of your sins and of your heart, and you need to build a community of love and passion and of change, of organic you know touch.
Speaker 4: People don't even get together anymore.
Speaker 18: Even back in the day when we when we played video games with our friends, we had to go to their house and play with them. Now you put on a headset, you got a VR goggle. You know, you don't even have human interaction. You order people out like a pizza on a dating app when you want to go on a date. The world has become a very digital world where we get attached tomine plugs and constantly getting our energy and validate our validation from the Internet, which none of that matters. I remember back in the day, we used to say, it's only the Internet. Well, it's only the Internet. Oh you're mad that you're off my top eight. Oh you're upset about the Internet. Now everything is the Internet. Your digital twin is the Internet. Your social media score is the Internet. Who you are, how many friends you got, how many likes?
Speaker 4: None of that matters at the end of the day. None of that matters.
Speaker 18: What matters is what's in your heart, how you're going to change to be a better person, how you develop your community, and how you tell other people about what's happening in the world.
Speaker 4: To wake them up.
Speaker 18: You wake them up by inviting them to shows like The War Room with Rex Jones. You wake them up to by inviting them to check out the Alex Jones Network. You wake them up by getting them to follow people that preach the truth that bring reality to a new level outside of this virtual reality that they're trying to build. They're trying to build this whole fake reality. That's what these data centers are about, so they can have infrastructure to develop a whole fake world, to put in ones and zeros and everything else to predict the future. Fritz Springmeyer was right about the beast computer. Who would have thought as wise as serpents, right, That's what his book was called. It's all about programming. It's all mk Ultra and the AI is running the programming and all the humanity right now, that's the way it's going. We're all going to be programmed programs and slaves in a computer bought in the future.
Speaker 4: You know William schn Shatner.
Speaker 18: There, he's going ahead and putting himself into the computer as well. Everyone is trying to get into the cyber satan world. And Layo Linzagami also has written some great books on it. If you guys are looking for books on this subject, look into it, read educate yourself, because that's what it's That's what it comes.
Speaker 4: Down to you at the end of the day.
Speaker 18: Otherwise we're going to be slaves to this and we need to go to these council meetings and bring awareness. We need to be clever and peacefully protest. You know, the government doesn't know what to do with peace protests with information wars. That's because the government has one tool in their toolbox, and it's a hammer. And all you do with the hammer is you pound and nail. That's why when they have peaceful protests, they need police instigators to start the violence so they can have justification to shut it down when they get worried about things getting too big. Well, you know what, be peaceful, go to these council meetings, speak your truth. Let them know that if we were spying on them with binoculars, they wouldn't like it. At the end of the day, you know, find your heart. Go to a church, search your congregations, find people that are like minded and develop your community. Have them listen to shows like this one. Send them podcast links, tell them what it's about. Tell them this is what we've been talking about with robots and automation.
Speaker 4: You know, they have AI Jesus.
Speaker 18: Now people are sending their prayers to AI Jesus to.
Speaker 2: The show on that because it's so sick. Thank you so much. Christaun T. Harris. Where can people find you?
Speaker 18: You can find me on the run Live dot com. You can find The Rundown Live on Spotify. You can find it on Speaker and all these iHeartRadio, as well as follow me on Twitter dot com or x dot com, Chris don T Harris and Facebook. I'm also on Rumble, Sport, Slash, The Rundown Live and YouTube. We are trying to make another channel there. They haven't taken it down yet, but I promise you they will sometimes soon