Speaker 1: But what is up? Hey Daniel, did you see your video yet? H M? What's up, Jacob? I'm sending you a leak, brother, Yeah, yeah, I making I just made that. I just sent you a uh a league. Uh Jacob to come on if you want a team.
Speaker 2: Oh listen, this one's for d Live.
Speaker 3: The ghost platform still trying to bring thought you with.
Speaker 1: A revolution, but you just deceived.
Speaker 4: It started in seventeen with big blockchain.
Speaker 3: Dreams, zero couple creators.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 4: It's seen, beauty pie hop dumb. He was one sky hop for a minute, then reality hit. You turned into a dumpster fire remitted swit chain more times in the politician Lives stement to Leno the trump bro pick a side of it, tore Ring bought you when nineteen said where the future?
Speaker 1: But are you delivered?
Speaker 3: Was lag bugs? And fewer view was that it was.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty seat.
Speaker 3: You're still out here posting that he knew. Yeah, while your view what counselor wasn't If my grandma's been fed one.
Speaker 2: Hundred percent to creators, couplex on the pitch, but when nobody's watching that pay Yu's just the glitch. You became a spot where the band ones ran the high extremist conspiracy clowns, neo Nazi pride calf for those ride streams, donations, rolling in live, what's twitching kicks sitting now, fam, we got guidelines tight nick community.
Speaker 3: Now it's cocoa. But where the whirredess takes you get ample to fied.
Speaker 2: No one contained your discovery receiver will good rhythm broke in industry.
Speaker 3: Your homepaste looks like it hasn't been updated.
Speaker 1: It's this twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Trust me, let me coin you whatever.
Speaker 4: Your crypto trash was called nobody's catching Now it's basically started stream decentralized like it's some moral high.
Speaker 3: Ground, but decentralized just means nobody's around. Twitch takes the cut, but at least they got service that work. You crash mid stream while some dudes yelling by merch. You two got the vod's kid got the.
Speaker 4: Drama and Spice del I got crickets in the black chaint that's on life support nights.
Speaker 3: So here's the dead straight, Maax, No cap you had to shot. You fumbled the bag with the fan, promised the world delivered the laggy ghost town that you're just that one. If everybody forgot about Dela, pack it up. Lord God fake the black. You don't stream your bulls dream? Yeah, clap, go.
Speaker 5: Back to d and Pitt.
Speaker 2: So it's weird side project whilettle real streamers.
Speaker 3: In Freema state man stay rack, Mike.
Speaker 4: Drop, Mike drop.
Speaker 6: Drop.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: He just did thing, damn it. But what's up? How was everybody?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: He got no woke hold on. I did a mod pers the other night when I decided, you know, well I am. I didn't take any I took people's ranches because I started feeling like people were gonna mess with me everybody. You know, I told people's services because I had so many mods. He's on.
Speaker 6: M M.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, I got my new MIDMO card today and because I was fixing the MIDMO card was fixing to expire. Yeah, I made I made people. I made you to a two people that ask why I made don't make people mods. Yeah, here's the thing, dude, I watched I watched Rebel this morning, and I thought it was worse. Actually you had. And by the way, shout out to zay Zooded for you know, not getting her second show, but also her promotion to community Management Management.
Speaker 6: She is.
Speaker 1: She was there since day one. She's worked on a lot of the shows. Uh, she's worked She worked on she worked on Nerds, she worked on she was one of the original hosts of Nerds. She was one of the ogs when it came to a circuit and now she's on two shows and then Yeah, I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. Also, I have to tell people this. I do want people. If you guys want to buy a I'm thinking about pulling because I have this one already.
Speaker 6: I have.
Speaker 1: Good Morning that's out of more due.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, if anybody that does want to check out the shirt, it's an official shirt from the shirt from from from Us. And yeah, actually in the so so so when we this monitor might be messed up, but we have another monitor right there that we could use. But I want to say that we're still One of the things I would love to do here is get its own internet box so it has its own internet so we don't have to use the internet if we're streaming. I would love to have a monitor here so I can I'm on the tablet right now, but I'm having What I would love to do is have a set up that. But all right, yeah, we gotta get one of them. We gotta get a new motive and stuff. But we're waiting on my If someone wants to send us one, that'd be good.
Speaker 6: But but.
Speaker 1: If someone wants to send us one, they can't by you know. Oh and by the way, this morning on Rumble. This morning on Rumble, we did get a donation, a five dollars donation for a Deperson followed it and sent me five bucks on a Rumble rat. I want to say that I appreciate everyone that No, actually, you can't save Rebel because you here's the thing. You're gonna find out. People are gonna find out how bad Rebel is. Yeah, I do share, so people don't understand when I do get money if I have a co host on board. Yeah, I'm working on trying to get new things for interesting. He also, here's the thing Pes. She also PESHI doesn't like Pes. She told me that one of his axes that he's I think it was either here or I think it was him. One of his axes that he's he's built is not a lesbian Pes. She told me this privately. She told me privately that one of his exes is a lesbian and you want to hear some funny. I just want to say this, Peschi, go do your own show, PESHI, Go do something that doesn't involve because they're they're nobody l see you. And you know, here's the thing, PESHI, if it, if it wasn't for Boland, you would have been you wouldn't been in the position that you were in. M Does Jody know? Does this Jody know about that? Here? Is it actually? Mm hmm? This is actually this one right here is gonna. This is to all the people that are.
Speaker 5: My eyes. Another cliff, another way line. They take one of lines, they want to twist it out of shape. Turned a fleeting though and eternal hate. I'm just the voice in the ditch.
Speaker 1: I hope you have a good I hope you have that.
Speaker 5: You never share my ear, never saw the quiet moments when nobody's there. I'm tired of these trashy run of my name through little graduate because I scream like they don't know real they only know my own line.
Speaker 1: Friends, Ask her, I have one question. I want to know what's going on? Hey, ask her. Ask Linda McMahon, how does she feel that her daughter is going into the v Hall of Fame. She might not want to answer that you don't listen, So.
Speaker 5: Please please leave me alone.
Speaker 1: Leave me alone. Yea, I takes for clicks.
Speaker 5: I reached for the feet they building throne on the air that I breathed, that I once say in the slice and serve the coach and raw to round a thousand strangers screaming canceled the more I heard a long off from high but theeah Coochie's ringing on the other side. They never heard my voice crack when I'm tired, never saw the parts from me.
Speaker 1: I'm never whier.
Speaker 5: I'm tired of the trash fire chat run of my name through grinderger because I said something.
Speaker 1: They didn't lie.
Speaker 4: They don't know me in real life.
Speaker 1: They only on my own line. President shout out on screen on reel residence. So please please.
Speaker 3: Leave, please leave me alone, Give me up.
Speaker 5: I'm loading the worst thing I ever type. You to a molding, the joke that you turn into a war crime. I'm fleshing doubt in coffage stains.
Speaker 4: I'm apologies and growing things.
Speaker 5: You don't get to home me from that your microphone.
Speaker 1: See, I'm tired of the trash pore chair. My name du a Grinder. I'm done letting strangers define me. You don't know me in real life. You only know my own line President Bill. That's never been my full sending. So please please leave me alone. Leave me alone. Yeah yeah, yeah, but I want to say thank you. Dixon wants up. Welcome to the stream. If anybody that does want to support this channel, support it through super tips, dot g G Flash, the h w LO one of one of the lower channels on there. But I have an o G because they've they've used my voice on there. But a lot of the morons that they're I just want to say thank you. You know, I don't care if it's a dollar, two dollars, two dollars. But one of the things that I did so I see Trovo dying. Trovo, the platform that that a lot of people on Mixer went to is now dying there they got rid uh Now they are restricted. The new the new people that show up this cannot stream on the channel, can't stream. They are restricted stream and they took away a lot of the the they're not they're taking a lot of programs away. And I have a feeling that in a few months, we're gonna get the news. About like months, we're gonna get the news that Trovo is shutting down. You know, this is from someone that you know. I am saying this from you know. I know that I'm not a big streamer. I'm not a I'm not a streamer that you know covers this topic. But I know a lot of people. Zat Bussy's been on my show before. Zach is a good guy. I love Zach and he's one of the people that I've watched. I want to say this. For their first anniversary, they had people that were not part They were paying people, they paid Russev to go on the show. Kenny Kenny, Olivia, Qui Omega showed up at their award show at their one year anniversary shot. Instead of picking people that are celebrities, pick the people that that are on your network, using the network, using the platform Trovo. There's a lot of people that uses Trovo, and you're you're given the people that don't use Trovo, they're by the way, I have a new tweeter. I'm using a new Twitter for now because my other Twitter is decided to the other Twitter. I'm trying to rebuild I'm trying to rebuild, trying to build this one. If anybody that can like and retweet that tweet for me, please like and retweet It'll follow that. That would be good and get to some more eyeballs. Get to some eyeballs. Yeah, I just want to say thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just want people to relax, and I want people to to know that the when they come on the shoulder and get Yeah, I just came to do a lot to to check to see how everybody is doing. And I just I've been asleep all day. If you didn't notice. M h m hm, yeah, let me kay mhm.
Speaker 6: M m.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I want to say thank you. I want to say that I appreciate it. I appreciate everything that you guys have done. I wanna put out great content for you guys. That means, you know, kah, what's up, Welcome, Welcome to the stream. I hope you guys are enjoying your day and your week, your muss. Actually, people that don't know we put our podcast, but we do have a way that people can so to the people that don't know. When the when the shows get the when you want it goes to Streaker and the Streaker, it goes.
Speaker 7: To Apple pod. Hm, it goes to Apple Pod. In taple pod, it goes to Spotify. They go also don't Spotify. I'm just telling you guys, we do have a way that people can.
Speaker 1: Support us. Yeah h h yeah, h h yeah, letting people know that. M yeah. And also we do have a patriot y'all. Let's les. Let's first, let's.
Speaker 6: We do have a locals. Do you have a rood? You have Locals.
Speaker 1: Anybody that does want to join the Locals, you will get a lot of.
Speaker 6: H.
Speaker 1: We have a Patreon. Then promote a lot of my things because to the point where you have to promote it. And we're also on subs dot y'all. Would you have a yeah, Russell, what's ups thatt? Y'all? Yeah, I'm just promoting a lot of my stuff in the live feed because you guys, this will be later by the way. Yeah, I just want to say thank you. Sit here in the studio of mhm h. Hold on, you don't know how to get h give me the give me. I'm I'm gonna get different to me. He hold on. If you wondered it, Oh yeah, I hope at everyone is standing safe. But what is all guys? How is everybody doing? If anybody that does wanna Super tip? Yeah, how's everybody doing? If you guys wanna if you guys wanna do a tip, please do it? Do super TENP Please please don't do super tip because yeah yeah yeah. But what's up? Guys? How is everybody doing? This is music that song, Let's do this. We're here you ship.
Speaker 5: My name is Hudson, Proud and free from the Great State of Mississippi. Mama's roots run deep in Alabama. Clay Daddy's from Mississippi.
Speaker 1: That's where I stayed.
Speaker 5: I love my Tuesday. Tuesday he made me who I am. I'm dead here, but I don't give her damn. I got my own rhythm on my own kind of mind. I'm crazy buttom one over kind. I got autism, ad ah.
Speaker 1: D two Asperger's O c d D, the world truth.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's a storm throw, sometimes it's clear sky. But I stand tall, I hold my head high.
Speaker 1: I love my Tuesday.
Speaker 5: He made me who I am. I'm defferend here, but I don't give her damn. I got my own rhythm on my own kind of mind. I'm crazy bottom one over con some people try to change.
Speaker 1: Me, but they don't understand.
Speaker 5: I'm proud of who I am. Lord, I was made by your hand. I made you bipolar, I mean wron wild. There's a beauty in this heart of a child. I see the world and color color, never black and white white white.
Speaker 1: I shine my truth in the southern night.
Speaker 5: I love my Tuesday Tuesday. Maybe who I am? I'm dead and that's my playing. I got my own rhythm, on my.
Speaker 1: Own kind of mind.
Speaker 5: I'm Jay because one.
Speaker 1: Of a kind.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Mississippi bomb Alabama raids. I'm living my life in my own way. I know who I am and don't never hide. I'm crazy boy, I'm one of a kind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yuh did you may excuse Bully's Bucky e is. I just did something. Then we'll do. What do you work? You have ideas? You But what's up? Guys? How is everybody doing today? I just added of 'em some new members to the Buy me a coffee? I can. I can give you memberships. I'll buy me a coffee.
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 1: You know what I have an idea because maybe I got a gift for them because I can do it. We'll do be friendly. Mm hmmm because I get to them. Yeah, but what's up, guys. I hope that a lot of people, uh, guys, it might take when, but I just want to say thank you guys. I just want to say thank you for By the way, if anybody that wants to go to a lot of our sponsorships or stuff that we cannot bring you up here on on YouTube or on platforms, you can go to my old mining's page. I just want to say that. And also there's a way that you can support us on all Molly's Kay. Yeah, I just wanna say thank you. Alright, y'all. I think I'm gonna get out of here. I'll talk to you guys later. I love you, guys. I'll see you when I see you. Bye.