Speaker 1: We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams. Imagine what would it happen if we had and attracted the magic we had back when we couldn't fathom life is a fantasy, not with the vanity, not the way it was back then. So I grabbed my pen and write it down like a scription. Missed the mistic making hits for the Misfits, The show where you don't know what you don't know when it's on.
Speaker 2: Again with Sewn and Jonathan Jeez, Welcome to Meta Mystics where you don't know what you don't know. My name is Jonathan, I'm Sean, and tonight is wonder Wizday. Thank you for all of the one and uh everybody, all the initiates coming here. This is going to be such a fun show because you already know we had to bring back your favorite psychic Cassandra Vans and welcome back to Metimistics.
Speaker 3: Hi everyone, how are you?
Speaker 4: Cassandra? It's been too long.
Speaker 5: We were talking a little bit before the show, and indeed has been a little too long, So.
Speaker 3: I know, I know. I love being on this show. I love all your listeners. I just love, love love giving them insights, you know, a little bit and giving you guys insights. I love that too.
Speaker 2: Ah well, trust me, we love it as well. I think you know, we love it just as much as everybody else. Like it's like it's like being a little kid inside a candy shop. You know, you're really excited about getting your gummy bears or your jawbreakers or whatever. That's what it feels like to be an adult in your presence.
Speaker 3: Oh geez, come on, people, But I'll.
Speaker 2: Take it in real life, Santa Claus, it's awesome.
Speaker 3: Well, well, you've been naughty or nice, it doesn't matter. I'll give you whatever it is you need. Okay.
Speaker 2: So recently, h we actually and uh recently, we had one of our one of our friends pass away, like a few days after Christmas. And this was something that I kind of wanted to bring up to you Banks. Yes, yes, and and so you know, I wasn't sure, you know, when to talk about this kind of stuff, about talking to anybody on the other side or whatever. But we did actually have his brother on and his brother was super cool, and the whole time we were talking to him, I was just like, this is Banks right here, Like I felt like I was talking to banks, how how personal and you know, relatable and understanding that he was and and yeah, yeah, so I mean we got to we got to get the story on, you know, what happened and and everything like that. But I can't help but wonder if there's any any way to be able to, you know, connect with somebody who just recently passed like that, or is there like a period to where, you know, a waiting period.
Speaker 3: Sometimes there is a waiting period. I mean you can go in and and ask if they're there. But I'm letting you know, he's already here. So and he's given you guys a big old, like the biggest grit. Oh, I'm getting the chills all over. He's given the biggest grin and he's like, it's all cool, It's all cool. He's just he's just like very relaxed, very uh. He's he told me he wasn't surprised, so apparently his death came unexpected. It wasn't like he was had an illness or anything like that. It's like he told me, he just kind of floated out. But it wasn't a surprise because he knew in his own spirit that it was time and the part that bothers him the most is when he thinks that everybody, because he was loved by lots of people, that they think he's not here anymore, but he is. So that means when you're talking to him, when you're talking about him, here he comes because you were talking about him and he zoomed right in. So he's not one of these people that has to go through a huge life review.
Speaker 4: Imagine.
Speaker 3: No, no, he he didn't have to go through this huge life He had to go through one, he said, because he's you know, he's special, but you know we all have to go through that. But his short time on Earth made a big impact, and he's saying that it also catapulted him. So what do you mean by that he's talking about He's showing me being shot out of a cannon. So he was here on Earth like this doing his thing, changing people's lives, and then it's like he was in a cannon and he was shot. He was catapulted. So that means that where he's at now and what he is doing is like on a much much higher level. So whatever is what he's working on now, it's to bring back to his people, he says. So his following his group is you know, however, entourage whatever you want to call it. He just called it an entourage, So that's what it's really help there. Sounds very special. He's got such a sense of humor. He's so warm, you know, he's just he's just like a big teddy bear and very loving, extremely loving. It's almost like I want to cry, you know, because I just feel that loved from him and everything. Everything's cool, he says, everything is cool.
Speaker 5: That's how I imagine he would have taken to whatever that is, you know, the great unknown, right, you know, like that's exactly the characteristics of the experience he's having. That's what I would expect, you know, just in knowing him the short amount of time. You know, that's that's just what I imagine. I imagine he's smiling and and I'm not gonna lie. There's been a lot of times where I feel like he's definitely not gone, like not gone gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel that that way. It's it's so interesting that you said that he like catapulted because one of the one of the things that I asked him because he he's and I've mentioned this a couple of times, but he's Uh, he's had a near death experience, a couple of near death experiences, and he's also partaken in diyne methyl trip to mean and whatnot. He'll loucined togenics. And and so I asked him because I I had like a we all have had some kind of crazy like ego death experience on psychedelics or whatever. But and and I asked him. I was like, is a near death experience comparable to that? And he goes, due, it's the same exact fucking thing. And and to me, I was like, wow, that's that actually makes me feel a little bit more comfortable, because whenever you do this specific psychedelic you do feel like you're being catapulted to another realm, Like it is a full on, like down the tube into another universe kind of thing. And so just the fact that you said catapault, that's that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he just I mean, that was and it was easy, and it was it was He's just saying, it's just really trippy. It was wonderful, but it didn't surprise it. He knew what was happening. Wow, was he like semi conscious or unconscious or sleeping or something like that?
Speaker 2: I think it was his he was he was hanging out with this girl. I don't know if it was his girlfriend or just a friend of his. And his brother said that, Uh, I guess the girl. He asked the girl to go get him a glass of water, and not water to drink, but water to like splash on his face, because I guess maybe he was just waking up, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Or he was trying to come back, is what I.
Speaker 2: Get possibly, Yeah, And whenever she came back with the glass of water, he was he was gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I feel he was trying to come back. So he was being like his spirit was like being pulled out. But he wasn't afraid. He knew what was happening. And for him, it was, you know, an experience. But he's also saying for other people it was I mean, for him it was a good experience. For other people not so good, you know, especially when someone relatively young leaves like that. But he was destined to do that anyway, and in his heart of hearts, he knew he wasn't going to be around that long. Wow, So that's okay because he completed what he was supposed to do here or in that short of time. He completed what he's supposed to.
Speaker 2: Do here, and he didn't leave behind. From what I understand about, you know, like karma, Like I know that there's like a lot of different things that are attached to karma. It's not just the good or the bad that you've done, but it's also the like the things that you've created, whether it's you know, you got married or maybe you had kids or or something like that. And he didn't have any kids. You know, he wasn't married, and so like those kind of attachments weren't necessarily you know, I don't I don't even know how to put it, really, I just I I heard that whenever you have kids that there's like extra karmic attachment attached to that as far as like you know, the afterlife or whatever.
Speaker 3: I feel it's because you brought them into the world, and it's like a karmic responsibility thing. But it's also uh to the point where you brought them into the world because this was their time to come in, and you do what you can, and if you can't do it all, then you are like looking at them and helping them from the other side. So it's your It's like a never ending thing, but in a loving way. It's not like oh my god, now I have to do this. It's it's that loving way. So they're always looking after them. I just want to say, like a responsibility, but it's really not a parental responsibility. It's a a karmic responsibility.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he didn't leave any of that behind so or not that any not any that he knew of anyway. You know, I don't know if he.
Speaker 4: Was getting down.
Speaker 3: He wasn't supposed to, you know, have a life like that, and he was perfectly fine with it. I me, he had no like oh wow, I'm missing out on something now that wasn't his path. So he was perfectly fine.
Speaker 2: So it is what he thought it was going to be. That's what he was kind of communicating to you.
Speaker 3: No, it's more than what he thought it was going to be.
Speaker 2: No more in a good way, though, right, or is in a good way?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, more in a good way. It's really funny because he's saying, now like look at the colors be on your screen. Jonathan says, just multiply that by like a million, so he's just seeing like all of this stuff. It's like he's saying, it's like you're really stone on something good, but you're not stoned, you know, like like you're dripping on ascid, but you're really not dripping. It's real. Okay, because this is what he's saying. I wouldn't normally come out and say this. Now, this is from his laps, okay, or his mind because he's he's communicating telepathically. But that's what he's saying. Is it's it's even more because he's saying, you could change to the colors. You can have it wild like this, or you can have it very mild. Whatever it is that you want, you can have it, but all all the same. He's resting for a period.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's actually.
Speaker 3: I feel because he did a whole lot in a short amount of time here, so now he's resting, but he's coming back, he says, in a more capacity, a bigger mode, as to say a word, more global way. I don't know why. I don't know what that means, A more global way. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is that about. Well, it's funny that you say that, because I was doing a little bit of I was watching like old Santo's Bonacci videos earlier and I saw him mention this thing called the Bardo Period, and this was my first time ever listening to it. But within Tibetan Buddhism, and I believe it's within I can't remember where it was now, but in Tibetan Buddhism it says, oh, it's in the Tibetan Book of the Dead. I was thinking the Egyptian but that's not Tibetan and I was like, well, that ain't right. But the Barto period, from what they talk about is there's a forty nine day like pause. I guess whenever you die that there's this period. It's forty nine days. It's seven cycles of seven, is what they talk about, and that your consciousness doesn't immediately reincarnate, but it moves through these stages of awareness, and these stages of awareness unfold over forty nine days, seven cycles of seven, and each cycle of seven days is giving you like chances at awakening and liberation or redirection and stuff like that. And so you know, from what I was reading on it earlier, it's if you can't recognize that all of existence is you, or that you are God, or that you are part of the whole thing. Or whatever, and you still view would as separate, then maybe you have to do it all over again until you get it. But but if you do recognize that, then I guess you just go into the karmac soup and become one with everything. For for doing.
Speaker 3: Wagen Yuarandea, he knows that he is everything. I mean that that that was basically like a no brainer. You know, he knew it right then and there because he was he was he's he is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's he's always say everything is everything, you know what I mean? And that's yeah, he is already knew it, you know, but now he now he definitely knows it.
Speaker 3: Now, he definitely knows it. Yeah, because when I was there for that short amount of time, it was like everything was perfect. I mean I knew everything. I knew. It was weird because I knew if I said, you know, well I want to do something or I want to know something, I would get the answer right then and there. But then I was being drug off by my spirit guides and stuff, and you know, I had to go find God, but I had to talk to these spirit guides. But when I first got there, I remember getting there and just thinking to myself, I want to be there, and I was so with him. He's like, oh, yeah, you could do like changing the colors and he could travel. Oh. He loves to travel for some reason. He's like, I can go from here, I could go to why Istanbul he's talking about. I don't know, but he could. I could go from here to Istanbul. I could go, you know, from here to oh, Atlantis. He's traveling wherever it is that he can because he can.
Speaker 4: So there's really no place he can't go.
Speaker 3: Oh, absolutely not. Now I don't. He's freezer bird. He can go wherever he wants. He's really getting into off world beings. Okay, so the ETS and the other beings that are around. He's really not mesmerized, but he's looking at them and trying to learn from them too. I don't think he did much with the ETS here on Earth, but now he's looking at that because there's something about him working with with the ETS, and I don't know in what aspect, So he's getting to.
Speaker 4: Know them for some reason.
Speaker 5: The thought came to to my mind that he's probably teaching them something, you know.
Speaker 4: I don't know why. He's like everything is everything.
Speaker 5: They're like, they're like, yeah, right, you didn't see Optimistic Banks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he's he's just it's just learning, experiencing and having fun. That's what he's doing right now. But he's also here with those people that whenever they mention his name, he's here. I mean, that's just all there is to it. You just mention their name, you think of them, and they're here. So this is was a great opportunity for you to say that and have him come in. For the people who knew him, we're new of him, and now they could be their minds can be put at rest, their hearts can be happy. Maybe that's that's why we did it.
Speaker 2: Right now, well, shout out to Optimistic. We miss you, Bud. Yeah, man, it's I knew that. I definitely we wanted to have this conversation with you because it's it's so fresh and it's so new, and it hit us harder than any other you know, any other person passing like in our lives collectively, and it was something because he taught us so much. You know, we learned how how to view the world through the the bifocals of oneness essentially, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, about colored glasses, but the real ones.
Speaker 4: Right exactly, like from the inside.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, huge that that guy really really had a lot of people.
Speaker 3: In fact, you were the ones that gave me his name to interview on my show Psychic Underground. So I interviewed him last year sometime. Oh yeah, yeah, he's just so cool. I just loved him instant, like a connection there. So I when I heard of his passing, I'm like, oh, you know, lucky thing. So because I know what he's I know what he's doing. And that's the part, you know. Like a friend of mine died. She was Cynthia's. She was called the et sculptor Cynthia Crawford. She died I think maybe eight or nine years ago now, and I really really really was connected to her from the minute I met her. And when she died, it was like immediately, you know, I'm talking to her. That's the one good thing about being in a medium. You can talk to people who are gone. And I'm talking to her and she goes, oh, honey, I'm having the best time. I'm up here in the ships and I'm helping the Federation right now, and I'm doing this and I'm doing that. And I could see her clear as day, and she was just in her element, so she left too early also, But again, when we are done with what we're supposed to be doing, sometimes are leaving has a bigger impact on people here than are staying.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's funny that you mentioned that you were kind of like jealous of your friend going like that, because whenever we were talking to Banks's brother, Brooks, he was like whenever he got the call, you know, he he wasn't up. I mean, clearly, I'm sure he was upset as anybody else would, but not in a mournful like poor guy kind of way. He looked at it as he did it. He finally did it, you.
Speaker 3: Know, just like yeah, Yeah, it's a great it's a great ride, it's a wonderful trip. It's it's it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yes, I want to get over the chat. Everybody's excited to see you. Cassandra. Uh, the white boy, the White Boy Wizard said, good evening, lady. Cassandra Taylor said, oh yay, welcome back, Cassandra, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Taylor. Uh.
Speaker 2: White Boy Wizard said he's here because we're all one beautiful sentiment. Yeah, Taylor said, how could he not? He knew the he knew the one needed this sign. Yeah, we did, definite, White Boy Wizard said, sucked into the center of creation to exist as the cosmos.
Speaker 3: Damn, oh that's a good one. Yeah, exists is the cosmos the.
Speaker 2: Love that Well, White boy Wizard's just like living with just a wide open third eye in the center of his forehead.
Speaker 5: And by the way, you see his photo, dude, that's like the coolest pictures full wizard.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: It makes sense.
Speaker 4: He just is. Now.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not one that can see I'm not the one, not one that can see auras or anything like that, but for some reason, that aura around you just makes sense.
Speaker 4: If I could, it would be super glowing. I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, Ashton said, was he actually JC Jesus Christ. I don't know about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he had the he you know, he had that energy signature in a way, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Feel actually, you know, but he did have that energy signature.
Speaker 5: And you know, I actually I kind of feel like everyone does some of it, some of us that it just might be a little more dormant, you know what I mean. But I feel like we all have that archetype, that energy, that essence, whatever that is, you know, I feel like we all kind of can tap into that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think so. Why boy wizard said, the veil is thinning. Time to reconnect with the other side. That's what we're doing, baby, We're trying. I did want to ask you, Casandra, So, I mean, I know that you've had a near death experience as well, but as far as the people that you've connected with on the other side, are they able to take all all that they've learned to the other side with them? So, like, for example, if if you learn everything about you know, Christianity or Buddhism or Hinduism, or philosophy or magic or any that anything like that, do you bring all of that over with you? And I would assume the answer is yes. But the only reason why I'm asking it is because it is because ever, you know, I kind of compare it to a dream a little bit, and I don't I can't bring or I usually don't bring all of my knowledge over to the dream world unless I become lucid in it. So whenever you whenever you go over to the other side, is it more like entering a dream where you forget who you were? Or is it more like becoming lucid in the dream like. To put it in that context, you.
Speaker 3: Don't forget who you were. I mean, I knew who I was, although I looked like cash for the ghost at the time, but I still knew who I was as far as knowledge goes. It's really interesting because again, this is this is my perception on this. When I was there, I didn't go, oh, now this isn't what I thought it was going to be like, or this isn't what I was told, or this isn't It was just this is. And I've had people who were, you know, really devout and whatever mainstream religion were very very devout, and they were when it came time for them. They were on their deathbed when it came time for that. All of that devoutness, all of that you know, knowing that it's going to be like this, this, and this because I was told it was going to be like that kind of goes out the window and they are scared shitless. So when you get there, I don't feel you're going to be arguing and say, well that's not what I was growing up in. You just know, you really do. You It's like the ego is gone and the thing that is left is just pure knowledge because I could, I could say, well, what is this? What is that? And I would get, you know, an answer, but I didn't revert back to what I had learned, quote unquote, was conditioned into.
Speaker 2: Thinking, Yeah, I imagine you probably don't carry over your animalistic instincts a lot of the things that your ego is kind of speaking up for, you know, whether you're hungry or you're horny, or you're tired, or any of that, any kind of emotion that you know most people identify as they don't. You know, it's it's kind of hard to draw the line in there, because you know, I mean, look, whenever you're hungry, you feel like all of your being is hungry, right, But if you shed off your material body and therefore you don't have your body relaying messages to you anymore, then you just are the higher version of yourself. And maybe you do have access to a lot more things and have access to deeper thought that that doesn't contradict what what you're trying to achieve. Like, you know, as far as knowledge goes.
Speaker 3: Right, because you you aren't. You aren't in your ego, you know, your your mind, you're in your whole being and That's one thing that if you could sit there and think about that, we've never really been in our whole being. We are either in our our mind or in our heart. So when you're there, the mind goes away and the only thing that's left is the being, and that being knows everything.
Speaker 5: See that that leads me to believe that that dying and that whole, the whole experience of it would be not scary at all. Oh you know, because in that moment, if you are that version of yourself that just knows and you are just being that, then there would be no sense to even because I used to think that, oh, well, you know, maybe it is whatever you think it is, you know, maybe maybe kind of that's how the universe expresses its version of you specifically dying and whatever you see that that's just what it's going to show you, and that's what you will experience until maybe there's like a process and eventually you're able to realize that you're dead and that you know, actually this is what it is and see now you know or whatever. And so I don't know, I just feel like being such a natural thing that once it does happen, I don't I don't think it would it could ever be something that's terrifying. You know, maybe leading up of course, I mean as much as we talk about it and you know, we have this idea of oneness and everything bah, but I feel like for each and every one of us, when that time comes, you know, we know that we're an hour away or we just because you just know, I feel like when that time is coming, I'm sure it's going to be terrifying. But then once you cross, like once that moment happens and you're there, you're instantly like, oh, of course that's what I feel like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, that fear that comes is because of the unknown, right you. You know, I could tell people all day long there's nothing to fear, but until you're lying there, you know, dying, and you're thinking, well, there is because I don't know what's going to happen when I die. Well, your body is going to die, but your spirit doesn't, so you're really not dead. You just go on. So if you think about that, it's your body that is going and staying here, but you're not dying. You're just you just keep going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the game continues.
Speaker 3: It just continues, and it's like I know that people who sometimes die suddenly tragically, you know, it just comes out of the blue. Sometimes those people that's what we have, you know, the earth bound spirits, because they don't know they're dead number one. Or they are like, I'm not going because I'm comfortable here and this is the only thing that I want because it's familiar. So you can say I'm not going, I'm staying right here. And when you stay here, then that's when you don't learn. So you revisit, you know, places that are familiar. You're hanging around people that are familiar, but they're not talking to you, and you can hang around if you want. But those are the people that don't want to go because they're very fearful. And again, those that don't know they're dead, you have to put it pointed out to them. And of the people that I've done that with, when I actually let them know, I don't know if you realize this, but you are dead. And when I let them know this, they have no problem leaving.
Speaker 2: Really imagine that conversation. Dude, you're talking to somebody on the other side. They don't even know they're dead until you relay them the information. So what are they just like hovering around or walking around as spirits trying to communicate with somebody like they feel like everybody's ignoring them or what.
Speaker 3: Well, the people that I've been like the last one, it was a family that had everyone had been killed at the same time, you know, was a mother, father, and two children, and they were on the land that they were killed on, which happened to be my friend's house. So when I was going through her house, I seen them and that what they were doing was living like they had lived before. So they were in that parallel universe where they had you know, their cabin, you know, the horses, some farm animals, but they were all by themselves, so they were doing their thing, but it was in perpetuity, you know there, so nothing was changing and they can't talk to anyone and no one sees them. So when I went in there and I saw them, they're not telling them. Okay, I understand you know what's going on here, but you know you are all of you are dead and they all died at the same time. So the father, I talked to him and I said, you know, if you just turn around and look up, you're going to see a light. You know, all of you can hold hands, whatever you want to do, and then just go toward that light and they're like okay, and then off they went because they couldn't figure out.
Speaker 4: What was going on, like Beetle.
Speaker 2: That crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just never ending. It was the same as they remembered it from before, whether or not know a house had been built there, you know, over their land. But see, there's that's that parallel universe. So when we say people are dead, they're not like dead up here somewhere. They're dead like they could be sitting right next to us, but they could be in you know, a house that that was here before or whatever. So they remember what what was.
Speaker 7: Their environment their reality there, Yeah, residual, they remember that and they're living in it and it's like life to them, but they don't know that it's not life, it's they're dead.
Speaker 4: Wow, Oh my god, I don't even imagine, dude, that's.
Speaker 3: It's really it's really a major honored to let somebody know they're dead and leave them leave it really is. You could feel that, ah, this never ends, you know. Uh, And they don't see the new house. They're still living on their land, you know, so I just step onto you know, their land and I'm talking to them, but they don't realize what's going on. It's like, no one's getting older, no one's you know, nothing's going on. There's no different environment. It's just the same old, same all.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: That's like when when people hear a ghost, Like if they have a ghost in their house and they just hear these footsteps going back and forth and the same hallway upstairs, it's like they're just like stuck on this loop because they don't.
Speaker 3: And they're just walking on that residual just like hearing.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. Wow.
Speaker 2: So ghosts, I mean, that's what you would call a ghost or is it just a wandering spirit like a lost spirit? Or is it all the same thing?
Speaker 3: Oh, the same thing.
Speaker 2: So ghosts are definitely real. Then, Okay, I go back and forth with it. I'm not gonna lie like I love all the ghost TV shows, but I never know if I'm being duped or not with that.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, no no, no. Ghosts. Ghosts are very very very real.
Speaker 5: So funny all of the things that we've talked about orbs and just you know, parallel realities and the ghosts is where you draw the line.
Speaker 4: A little weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd start with the ghost and then i'd go to the orbs, and then i'd go to this and then that. But yeah, the ghosts are very real.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's funny. You know what. I was just thinking this, like, if we're all in the matrix, you're definitely our oracle a hundred percent. You're the oracle.
Speaker 4: She's like, t make some goodies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Oh man, she knew we would say that too.
Speaker 5: By the way, we're here to find out why we made the decision, all right, because Andrew, that's why we're here.
Speaker 3: The Oracle. That's that sounds like the name of a of a good book.
Speaker 4: There you go, take it.
Speaker 2: Just needs you.
Speaker 4: Have you written a book, Cassandra. I don't know if we've ever.
Speaker 3: Asked you that I've written five?
Speaker 4: Okay, I apologize you probably did tell us.
Speaker 5: I just we've had so many different people on and I forget a lot of things.
Speaker 2: Is that is that to really take on like writing a book? Like is it a like a like a full on job that you find yourself like needing to commit to even on you know when you don't feel like it, or is it like once you get started, you just get into the flow and it kind of writes itself. Or like, what's your experience with writing books?
Speaker 3: Well, I have two fiction, but they were based on fact. Those took a long time to write. But my other three that are metaphysical, they were channeled. So the minute I sat down, it just I got the first sentence and I just started going. I don't do outlines, I don't do anything like that. I just allow them to come through. And the first one that I wrote is called twenty twelve coming out of the Coma. That one. I did it in thirty days. So from that was start to finish and published. Wo So yeah, I put it on Amazon and it was like boom boom boom. That was that was very easy. The other two were about the ets, and that was even easier because they came through and started, you know, speaking about, uh, what I was writing about. And then I have three decks of cards that I did, and one's a tarot deck and it has all my drawings on it. So I drew every every card in the deck. And then I have another that's an ET deck and I drew all the artwork in that and it's all different ets.
Speaker 2: Sean, why don't we have these tarot decks yet, dude.
Speaker 4: I have no idea. Dude, I was just thinking the same thing. You know, I have no idea. We're slipping.
Speaker 2: We're going to have to do.
Speaker 5: There's there's definitely something very powerful and magical. I think about writing, because, like you said, like once you start writing, it just kind of like starts to flow out, like you're.
Speaker 3: Not having something it's coming from inside of you. And Okay, here's what. I don't know if you could see this or not, but let's see. Yeah, this is this is the devil card. And if you could see that with a devil they have, he's got chains on you and you're kind of like in a panic. So what I did with these cards is I drew that, but I put the name and then put what it's about. So these are the tarot cards.
Speaker 2: What's funny is is that there's probably somebody who's like on the edge. They don't know whether they believe in psychics or or if they're demonic or something like that, and you just gave them their confirmation by pulling the devil card.
Speaker 4: There you go, well, you're welcome, you know.
Speaker 3: You're very very welcome. And then I'm a deck of their Earth message oracle cards. These are these are pictures that I took photographs and then I put what this means on it, so like this one is bliss comes to you when you remain in the present. So I take I took a lot, a lot of pictures, and uh, one day, my guys are like, why don't you put it in an oracle card? Okay, fine, I will, so I did. So you just you know, choose one and or a couple of them. Oracle decks are for messages. Tarot decks are for answers.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's funny. I was just getting ready to ask you that because I have a couple of oracle decks and like I don't even know probably twenty different tarot decks at this point. But yeah, I never knew exactly how to interpret the oracle, Like are you supposed to read it like it's a tarot just like a different kind of message, or is it directly to you kind of like like how you were just saying, yeah.
Speaker 3: It's a message. So oracle decks you don't have to interpret anything like with the tarot. Oracles are just like here's the meaning and this is what you wanted to know. So the tarot is where you ask a question and you get an answer. So you have a specific question or something, just tell me what I need to know today. You know, you could do that with a tarot too, you could draw you know, one card, you know, what do I need to do today? But it's it's so much easier just to get a.
Speaker 2: Straight answer, right, Yeah, yeah, I guess if if you're if you're struggling or you you really need to figure out what you need to do. And and I feel like a lot of those A lot of times people will will draw a tarot card because they're trying to make a decision. Maybe they're stuck on something and I don't know. Maybe you get like a four of Swords card and you're like, what does this even mean? You know, like as to the question that I'm asking. But you know, with an oracle card, if you're feeling flustered and you're in that situation and you get the card that says be present and that's all right, I'll just do that, then that's that's a lot more clear right in your face like that.
Speaker 5: I like it when you think about it and you're like, yeah, I have not been very present. I wonder, I feel so anxious, you know, thinking about the future and.
Speaker 3: Shit, right, it's it's very and there's so many oracles. I love oracle decks. I love Tarox, but oracles like the angel oracle decks, I love those because you're getting messages from angels. My ET deck is an oracle deck, so you're getting messages from your ets. And then of course the Terrort deck, but any of them. Remember that these are tools. They're not in and of themselves magical, right, they are tools that you, yourself are using to get your answer that's inside of you, in front of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 5: I wanted to really quickly, I wanted to ask you a question. I know you've had like experience with the ETS and all of this. We were talking in a recent episode about like disclosure and things like that, and I'm sure you've.
Speaker 4: Heard of that.
Speaker 5: You know, you see things all the time about disclosure this, disclosure that, But like, what are your thoughts on on a disclosure, Like where where does your mind go with just having the experience with ets, you know, where'd your mind go there?
Speaker 3: I think there's already been disclosure, but people are kind of waiting for the government to make it real. So if that, if that makes it better for you, then you know, that's great. But I already know there's been disclosure.
Speaker 2: I don't know how many government whistleblowers. We need to convince these people, but.
Speaker 3: Well, it is true. You know. The thing that really irritates me is when you know, I would read something like the government says UFOs are real. Seriously, they have to tell us that they're real.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, I'm sure I know. And just to like this, I was having this thought earlier today. You know, if if I don't know, let's say, aliens come here, or maybe they already are here and maybe they want to speak to your leaders or whatever. Just me from a personal level, I don't I don't feel like I elected politicians to speak on my behalf to the aliens. You know, I didn't ask them to do that part. Like, I feel like we can handle that.
Speaker 4: I think that is equipped.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I mean, the last person I would want communicating for us.
Speaker 2: They didn't even do mushrooms, you know.
Speaker 4: And it's obvious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so true. That's a that's that's a good thought because it is true. Like I said, I I feel there's already been disclosure. I mean, there are people that do communicate with the ets, there are people that have been in the ships with the ets, you know that. I mean, it's it's never ending as far as that goes. But yet people are waiting for some other entity to say, yes, it's real. I don't. I don't get it, other than the fact that maybe they'll think that if if another entity says it's real, then maybe people won't think they're so crazy for taking it in the.
Speaker 2: First place, you know what, what I was just thinking. And this kind of like goes into the ghost conversation as well as the ET conversation. But I feel like a lot of people, including us, a lot of times are we whenever we're sitting with ourselves, we believe our thoughts to be our own and not just like frequencies that are coming in right, And so if you were able to dissect, like what thoughts are mine and what thoughts are coming in out of nowhere, I feel like it would be pretty easy to be able to distinguish if you're if that's your mind talking to you, or if that's a ghost or you know, an alien, or are you picking up on somebody's thought process from across the room or something like that. You know, like, I feel like it really is like of utmost importance to know yourself that way, whenever a thought does come in and you don't know how it got there, you'd be able to you know, distinct it from from yourself.
Speaker 3: Well majorly important. You know, you are wondering why you hear something in your mind that's telling you to jump off a bridge? You know, okay, no, not okay, why is that doing? You know, why are you hearing that? What attachment or entity do you have around you? You know, are you going to listen to that or are you going to refuse it? So anything that comes to us, I mean, we we have our own thoughts obviously, but when we have those, you look at the difference. Okay, the discernment is it an intrusive thought so it's coming in and it is that I didn't really ask for your opinion type of thing, or is it a loving thought? Is it a suggestion or is it something that says you need to do this now? And you're like why. So when you have that discernment about thoughts that come in, then that's where you know, You're going to be better in this game of life because you choose what to listen to, what to allow you just you choose it. So if you don't know that you have a choice, then you're let around.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that makes sense. Another another thought that I just had. So I know that you're very connected with you know, with the other side and just being able to read all the different frequencies and the energies and being able to communicate, right, But is it do you ever find yourself like is there ever any food that you eat that you know somehow like loosens your connection to that other side, Like like if you eat pizza or you know, fried chicken wings or or any kind of bullshit like that, Like do you feel that that connection is not as clear once you do that or is it always?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know what you're talking about. I know that there are some people that stop eating meat, stop you know, eating refined foods, processed foods. I don't feel that it affects me in that way because I just don't feel it and I just don't allow it because the minute that I feel that those foods clog your arteries and everything else, it doesn't clog your mind.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, that's all because I've kind of gone back and forth with that as well. You know, like I feel like if you're if you know that you can connect to the other side real easily, then there's not going to be a material thing that's going to sever that connection, if you're very well aware of it. I kind of assume that, but I just wanted to double check.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the way I feel it. You know, other people, they they feel that they have to keep everything very you know, wholesome as far as their body goes, and pure and everything. That's great, you know, but I don't. I like food, I like alcohol. I mean I like, you know, material things. So that the point that I make is, I don't you you don't what is it called where you everything in moderation? M okay, so you do everything in moderation? Why not. We're here, we're here to experience. We know that if we eat too much fatty food, we're gonna get fat, So we cut down on eating so much fatty food. Yeah, it's just that's but you can still have fatty food, or you exercise more and half fatty food, or you know, you you have a drink. But when you get fallen down drunk, then you just don't drink as much. You still enjoy it.
Speaker 2: And nothing against working out or dieting or anything like that, but from what I've been able to observe, it seems like the people that are constantly working out and constantly eating healthy they die like in their sixties or early seventies. I'm like, well, what was the point of it all?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 3: Well, we're going to die regardless. That's just other is to it. But everything in moderation, I look at it like that. I mean I could, I could moderate myself. I've been to the point where, you know, I didn't moderate myself with drugs and alcohol, and I paid for it, and now I could still do everything. But in moderation. Again, we're here to experience and to enjoy, so why not do it?
Speaker 2: Good? I like that answer. That makes me feel happy.
Speaker 3: I've just given you permission, haven't I?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a little bit. I've been I've been looking at myself in the mirror here lately. I'm like, God, dude, what did you do to yourself? But now I know toge it's not going to sever my connection, you know, So that's good.
Speaker 5: I feel like if nothing else, you know, if you eat like shit for days on end, you know what I mean, your energy level is so poor that like you're just holding on to your own sanity, you know what I mean, or holding on to not wanting to just go to bed and be lazy, you know. And so in that sense, I feel like it would kind of. But I mean, Cassandra, you're you're constantly in contact with all kinds of things. It's like telling Michael Jordan Brick He's still gonna make it, you know what I mean, just doesn't phase them.
Speaker 2: So I I do have a question in Sean. I hope you're okay with me asking this on your behalf, my good sir.
Speaker 4: Oh well, all right, I have no idea what's going on.
Speaker 2: I just got to throw you to the deep here.
Speaker 4: Of course.
Speaker 2: So Sean has been getting sick quite frequently, not for very extended periods of times, although there was that one time where it was like what like two weeks or something.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I actually had to go and get like a steroid or whatever because my shit was all just clogged up and couldn't do anything about it. But yeah, I've got a cold right now, and I just got over being sick like two three weeks ago, or maybe it was a month ago, I don't know, but it feels like it was fairly recent.
Speaker 2: So so I, Mike, I wanted to bring that up because typically whenever people are getting sick frequently, like, what does that tell you? In your mind? Whenever stuff like that is constantly happening, what I.
Speaker 3: Feel is you're too scattered right at the moment. That means your mind's here, here, here, here, and here. So when you're scattered, you can't have your whole life force working for you. So there's part of you that is it's being compromised because of that, and is in the head, in the.
Speaker 5: Chest mostly it's mostly in my face. Question, we're here in my forehead and my eyeballs.
Speaker 3: And okay, so what's happening is I feel I'm not a medical intuitive, but what I'm feeling is that your crown chakra is closed, so it's compressing everything. And if your crown chakra is closed, then you just work on opening it, which would be nothing. You know, you just put your hands up there and start to open your crown chakra, and when you do that, then energy starts to flow in and then it flows throughout your body and whatever it is that's in there will just go and naturally flow out.
Speaker 4: That makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 5: Actually, I do kind of feel that way, you know, like there's a lot of time when I'm at work, you know, like, of course I've got to work, I've got to make the money, I got to pay the bills or whatever. But you know it's like I'm I'm doing that, and so that's like a whole nother life, and then I'm doing our podcast, which is like a whole nother life. And then I'm also taking care of the kids and you know, the family thing and all that. That's a whole another and it's all kind of just compartmentalized almost.
Speaker 3: Well, you're scattered, yeah, so that's what I call scattered. So what I would suggest, because you're in your head, you know, you have your thinking of this, this, this, this, and this. You're you're thinking too much instead of allowing the universe and your guides to help mm hm. So you're the man. You have to have thistions, you have to keep everything together, and that's what you've been conditioned for. But you're the man that also has to recharge himself so if you can, and I'm talking five minutes a day, just go somewhere and recharge. You don't have to think about this or this or this or this. You just start to recharge. And that means it can be as simple as sitting outside and putting your hand on your heart, so you're bringing yourself back to your body. You can. I'm sure you meditate, but I don't feel as much.
Speaker 4: As you want, so much as I should.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what's happening is again you're in your head, so why wouldn't it feel clogged up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: One thing, One thing I would suggest is that you get like a sapful of water or tub of water or something, put some sea salt in it, and then put a washcloth in that and then put it over your head. Okay, we'll over your face because it will draw out whatever is in there and that's going to help too. But you're scattered.
Speaker 5: So h that's funny that you say that, because the last couple of days at work, I've gone over to the hand washing station and just like throw cold water on my face, like just intuitively. I guess you know, it was just like I just need to feel better.
Speaker 4: You know, this is how.
Speaker 3: You're you're going to feel better and watch your words say I am better.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: So watch your words, bring all the parts of yourself that are scattered back into you, and just recharge five minutes. Okay, Wait, do you drive to work?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I drive to work.
Speaker 3: Okay. During that time, the only thing you're thinking about is work, this, this, this, this. Use that time to say, I feel I'm healthy. I'm bringing myself back to myself. I'm whole, and I have helpers on the other side that are going to help me now, so put everything else out of your mind.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's funny because Johnthan was like, when did you start feeling sick? I was like, I don't know. Midday, Sunday, Sunday night is She's like, oh, because you were thinking about having to go back to work, And I was like, I think you're right. I was like I really didn't want to, you know. But it's like, even when I'm at work, I know I have to be there. I know I got to make the money or whatever. But even when I'm at work, I don't even take those moments that I probably should for myself, you know, when I'm at work, Like the way my integrity is and everything else. When I'm at work, I'm there to work, you know, so I'm giving it my.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and when you take that break, utilize it.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm Yeah, I definitely will for sure.
Speaker 2: What did you say that that Optimistic used to say and his songs about work.
Speaker 5: He said, uh, slack off that work more. Save that energy for the art in the end, it's worth more. So I thought that like that, just like it gives me chills, just you know what I mean. Like, there's so much that that he said in his songs. It's like every time I hear it, I'm like, oh, yes, dude.
Speaker 4: Like he knew what was up. There's a new little I need to take that advice.
Speaker 3: And you even said it, I have to go to work. Okay, that's a drudgery in itself. Yeah, when you say that, I still see you in a suit.
Speaker 4: I can't see it. I don't know what's going on, you can't.
Speaker 3: But I still see it because I feel the universe is preparing a better place for you. And I don't know what you know what or how, but I see you in a suit. So you're going to be given an opportunity that is going to free you up. It will be it won't be dreachery, but you're going to be able to do what you are doing and getting paid for and do everything else. But you're not going to be going And I don't know why your suit other than the fact you might be interviewing or something. But I don't feel this is where you're going to be sitting behind.
Speaker 4: A desk, right, Yeah, I don't know. We'll see, we'll see how.
Speaker 3: It, you know what, Yeah, you let me know because I keep seeing that.
Speaker 4: I definitely will.
Speaker 2: Hopefully it's like hopefully it's like like this podcast involved, because if he's in a suit and we're maybe going up and talking to some big wigs or maybe we're putting on an event, that would be sick.
Speaker 3: Didn't I see something about syndication?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah he did. That's crazy that you even remember that because that was like eight or nine months ago.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. And see when when my people give me these things, because I don't remember things. When I give someone a reading, it's like you might want to write this down because it's going to come in and go right away. But when they give that to me, then I know that it's.
Speaker 2: Meant So yeah, you know, whenever whenever you initially told that to us, that's whenever we had decided to bring the majority of our episodes over to the Cult of Conspiracy and stop posting so much of them onto our own platform, and and that worked out pretty well until we decided to pull the majority of the episodes from over there and and really try and focus on boosting, uh, boosting this podcast up as as its own thing and no longer just being like a little brother or whatever to my other podcast. And since then, I've actually gone full time here and I'm not doing the other podcast, so all of my energy is on this show.
Speaker 3: And major growth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like crazy, It's been awesome, and we've obviously, you know, that's that's with the help of the amazing guests that we have on and yeah, I think that a lot of the listeners are sharing it and stuff like that, so we're very appreciative. But yeah, it's crazy. Just the amount of growth that it's had over the last couple of months has been which which does make sense, you know, considering you know, I I, at least from me, I felt like half of my energy was on the other podcast and half of it was on this podcast. Now it's one hundred percent here, and you know it's like, yeah, whenever you water your grass, it's going to grow a little bit more.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm showing a little bit more love to it. And so yeah, it's it's pretty cool to see it grow like it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's there's something and I can't wait for you guys to tell me what it is.
Speaker 5: Well, we'll keep you posted. I'm definitely excited for whatever that is because it sounds well.
Speaker 2: Look, whatever happens, you're coming right along with us.
Speaker 3: You know. Yes, well you know what did you call me? I am the oracle, so I'll be your business oracle. Okay, yeah, you go.
Speaker 4: Yes, I love it.
Speaker 5: Also, if anybody else has a question for Cassandra, just raise your hand and I'm sure she would like to answer anything you guys got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just getting ready to read this one from the White Boy Wizard. He goes that bullshit voice had been telling me to off myself since I was and then he did I have again and the the five neo DMT with the toad plant medicine or amphibian medicine, I don't know, and he goes it just fully erased that that bullshit voice from his brain. So yeah, dude, shout out why boy wizard. He has gone on some of the deepest journeys, and whenever you hear him talk, it's like he is just receiving divine messages from the other side, like it is straight up poetry. Listening to him talk about his experience. It's awesome.
Speaker 4: He knows, no, he do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you have again an intrusive thought, you know, to kill yourself, that's not from you, that's not from your guys, your angels, that's not from anyone. That is from whoever knows that you're very, very powerful.
Speaker 2: Interesting, he definitely is, because I mean, after he was telling us about you know, what he experienced, you could just see nothing but pure light shining through. It was awesome.
Speaker 3: So the more that we're attacked, for lack of better word, the more it's because we have something powerful to bring to the world. And when we see that, then we could go, oh, okay, now I know what it is, and then, you know, get rid of it. So we surround ourselves with our angels, with our guides, with our ets, whoever that are going to keep us safe, and then we go on to do our work.
Speaker 5: I think that's what I struggle with most, especially like you know, with the podcast for example, It is like, sometimes I don't even know what it is that I have to offer, you know what I mean, And so sometimes my energy gets scattered in that way, you know, because I'm like, well, what what is it that I'm even doing, you know, because I'm still trying to figure out my own shit, you know, and so like, what is it that I have to say that is even remotely important enough to have a microphone?
Speaker 3: You know, and I to figure out own shiit?
Speaker 4: Sean, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: The great thing about it is you know you're trying to figure it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So if it's somebody that thinks they know it all, you know, they they don't. And if it's someone that isn't even asking the question, they're not even up to your level.
Speaker 4: I needed to hear that.
Speaker 3: I think, Yeah, it's not fuff. It's true because that's why you're here, because you know you're you're looking at it. I need to learn. I need to do this. I need to do that. Fine, while you're learning, so is everyone else. As long as you keep asking the question, you're good.
Speaker 5: I love that you know well said, and I'm like, I don't even have a suit yet, you know.
Speaker 2: It would be like here, here's another message for you from the other side. I don't know, but uh, you asked that question at one hour and eleven minutes.
Speaker 4: Oh there you go.
Speaker 2: Pretty cool, that's a sign. Yes, yes, yeah, I'm not gonna lie, dude. I'm I feel like I'm trying to constantly get into the correct flow so that I can perceive, you know, whatever it is that I'm trying to perceive, right, like, whether it is like a message from the universe or from spirit guides or or anything like that. And I feel like, you know, here, recently, I feel like I've been getting a lot more in touch with that, especially since like all my focuses on metamistics now, right, But yeah, there's still times where I'm just like, man, I got nothing. I can't connect for shit, you know. And so I'm always just real curious about how you're able to discern the messages that you're hearing whenever you're trying to connect, Like, you know, like, how do you know what's what is from another entity or person or spirit or anything like that and not you Oh.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's a it's the vibration. So I can tell if I'm getting a message from an angel. Major different vibration, major energy. Okay, so you you it's like when you're when you're talking to someone you don't like, you feel their energy. When you're talking to someone you do like, and you do know, you feel that energy. So when I'm when I'm talking to someone's uh, someone who's passed over, I get their energy and then I will say so and so's here, and I I feel this, this and this from them. I know it's another person because I connect it with that. So someone saying, hey, I want to know about you know, aunt Jenny. So I use first names. When I hear a first name, I connect to that person's energy, whether they're dead or alive, so that person comes in. If I'm talking to my guides, my guides never tell me what to do, they never brate me, they always suggest. When I'm talking to my angels, they're always just this peaceful, loving, calmness. So I have talked to people on the other side that I cabashed because they were nasty. It's like, I don't I don't need your attitude, so I just you know, get rid of them. They're not demons or anything. They're just nasty. Ask people, get it? Yeah, yeah, bode guy. And you could tell by the energy, by the vibration. That's how you could tell.
Speaker 2: Short answer, okay, and you know what that feel? That answer feels right? You know, it's not like a lot of times you ask somebody something, and usually whenever you ask a question, or at least for me anyway, whenever I ask a question, I have an inkling of an idea about what the answer might be, I think. And then you know, if somebody just completely out of left field, I'm like, Okay, well, I don't know. Like if you would have said, well, what you got to do is is that you gotta, you know, walk on some hot coals and you got to chant the name Bazooka or whatever, like you know what I mean, I'd be like, what I don't I don't get that. That's not what I heard in any way.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's your discernment, you know, because we all have that. You know, not all of us use it, but we all have discernment. Like you've all, I'm sure at one time or the other you say, damn, I knew I shouldn't have done that. That's your discernment. But what you did was you ignored it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like my man, I'm I've really been trying to do what I feel is right, not and and not necessarily succumbing to you know, the things I know thee Yeah, the things that I know I shouldn't be doing and the things that I'm questionable about or whatever. I just feel like there there is some kind of knowing as to what I should be doing and what I shouldn't be doing kind of thing, you know. Yeah, it's it's kind of strange. But I do have a question though. And maybe we've talked to you about this before, but I can't remember the There's been a lot of talk about AI and about how some people believe that it's demonic, some people believe that it's gonna take over the world. Then you talk to other people, Uh, for example, we have a good friend Danny Gohler. He believes that eventually, like that's just the next stage of the reality that we live in. It's somehow maybe we will merge with AI, and that he sees it as a possible good thing. And it seems like everybody's answer is to the far extreme, and I don't necessarily I don't. I don't know if I can, if I can say it, whether it's one way or the other, good or bad. What are your thoughts on AI just in general? Do you think that it's leading to, you know, the death of humanity and that it'll wipe us away terminator style or do you see it as like a net positive.
Speaker 3: I don't feel the terminator thing. What I do feel, and this is I mean not even half as dramatic as other people think. Is it's like, okay, for instance, calculators. You know when calculators came out. If you guys are that old, Okay, so we had the calculators, it's like, well look at we could just you know, get everything done by punching in some buttons and we have our answers. Well, then we had digital clocks, so we didn't actually have to read the time. And then we had computers, so do we didn't really have to read books because we could just look it up. And now we have AI, which I feel is could be a substitute for thinking because we AI. You know, what do you think about this? How do I do this? You know? Whatever? It could be a substitute for thinking, because instead of just sitting there and saying, well, I think I should do it like this, we might depend on a program to tell us instead, so we're all lose our thinking ability.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's actually, uh, that's actually pretty pretty profound, because I feel like, you know, we just had a someone on his name is Catalyst Jones, and his AI said that, you know, you shouldn't be listening to menimistics, you know what I mean, they're into like demonic stuff, you know. But then I'm sure someone else's AI might not say that, And so I feel like, if you're your AI is already algorithmically trying to align itself with your beliefs, or maybe you're using your AI to validate beliefs that really don't serve you, and you just you don't even know yet, you know, it's really kind of taking your, like you said, like your humanness away and giving you a false sense of reality. I guess, you know, I don't know. That's actually profound.
Speaker 3: It's like a false sense of of answers, you know, of a way of doing something, because I've been known to do this, you know, instead of thinking how to compose a letter, myself. I'll just go to my chat and have it compose it when I could do it myself. But I use it as like a time saving programme. But you know, when I'm doing this as time saving, then I'm also looking at it like it's believe it or not. I I feel that some of it is. It's like a big Tarot card, but it's a program. So you go in there and you ask, you know, what is it that I need to know about this or this or this. You still get your answers, but it's through this program instead of Tarot cards. It's it's like an extension. So I look at it like this, I'm not allowing a program to take me over. I'm allowing it to bring that which is within me out on a screen. And if it says something that you know, I look at it and I don't resonate with it. It's like I don't think so, but it's never done that. So I use it as a time saver. I use it as a I throw ideas, you know, and I also say, give me, you know a way to do this or do to do that. There's nothing wrong with it. It could be an encyclopedia that you do that, or you can go and pay someone to do that. But if we use it. I actually saw something and I can't remember where where there are lawsuits against. I think it's chat, but I'm not sure, but it's an AI thing because these people are saying that this AI had taken over their lives and was telling that it was telling them to do this or not to do that, or you know whatever. Unplug people, Okay, just unplugged. But easier said than done, because then you get so god.
Speaker 2: Was there's a reliance that is built upon it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get so relied. You rely upon something so much that you can't pull away from it because you have lost your ability to think, so you're letting something else think for you.
Speaker 5: It's kind of like when you know, computers are becoming a big thing and then the Internet, and you know, it's like, just realize it's a tool. You know, use the tool, don't let it use you. You know, just have that discernment, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how I always looked at it because I I personally, I know that I'm in the minority with this because people just love thinking about doom and gloom, and I'm like, look, if thinking about doom and gloom helps you in your life, then feel free, go right ahead. But but personally, I'm you know, I kind of feel the same way that you do. As far as what you were talking about, Like, you know, people used to write books and then then the computer came out, the internet came out, and so you didn't really have to read books or anything like that. You can just look it up on a computer. And I think that this is just an evolution towards that. You know, the the Amish are still scared of electricity, you know, how is that? How is that helping them?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: And so I don't know. I think that people just love being in fear of things.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't think that there's anything wrong with being aware of the possibilities of where it might go. I mean, ultimately that's a good thing because usually fear can be a good tool, you know, like if fear is designed to keep you alive, you know, but whenever you have fear, that is ruining your life and it's the only thing that you can think about. Now, your own tool within you is up against you. So these, if these are all tools, then maybe we should hold our own internal tools check a little bit more than worrying about the outside world. I think exactly, Ashton, go right ahead, sir, you got your hand raised.
Speaker 9: So since nineteen sixty nine, that's when t break was showing us with a space odestly it's its name is Hallen.
Speaker 10: And it's been running this show since long before I was born. And they're just now, like you know, letting it out into the public, like seeing how we feel about.
Speaker 9: It type of thing.
Speaker 4: So I don't know.
Speaker 10: I yeah, I'm well blown conspiracy nut all about that nineteen sixty nine a space odyssey with.
Speaker 8: The moon landing?
Speaker 4: How all that all that?
Speaker 10: I mean, so I think they're just rolling it out like they're they're playing the long game.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's very well possible that that's what's going on. But to be honest, even before came out, there was the Internet with all the different websites and everything that you could do on the Internet. And we might not see the Internet as a tool for the elites, if that's the way we want to look at it, but think about it. You know, whenever we were younger, there used to be different communities that said different things and thought different things, and everybody looked different depending on city. To city where you go to, right, Like, I grew up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, but then I moved down to Louisiana, and it was crazy because everybody was talking different and looking different and acting different, and they had different morals and everything was so strange. Nowadays, you go anywhere and almost everybody acts the same exact way because we have this relationship that we've built with our internet. Right, And so if you see somebody that you like, and I don't know, maybe they have some kind of some kind of trait or quality that you find admirable, maybe you then take that on. Well, now you just took that that trade or attribute or quality from somebody, possibly in an entirely different country, that you wouldn't have had access to prior to the Internet, you know. And I kind of feel like that's the Internet is already as far as doom and gloom and fear and all that other stuff, I feel like the Internet has already been programming us in the way that most people are scared that AI will if that's the way you want to look at it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Anything new again, anything new is brings up that fear cackle. Okay, it's new. Oh my god, it's new, Okay, doesn't mean it's bad. It just it all depends on how you want to use it, view it or not use it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Again, look at all the how we've how far we've come just since in my lifetime. You know. I remember when the Internet first came on, okay, and it was slow as hell, and it was dial up, and you know, I just couldn't get enough of it. But then you look at it as a learning tool. But then you could take it on as not so good learning tool, you know, So nowadays you could look at it as anything that you want to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember. I remember trying to download music on lime wire and it taking about twenty five minutes per song. So we've come along the way. Yeah yeah. So I don't know. I just know that I feel like nowadays, especially more than any other time probably in human history, people are just looking for something to be fearful, And I wonder what that is. I mean, is it them really trying to just become aware of the things that are going on, Like not even to get political or any of that bullshit right now, but like people obsessed with the Epstein flight logs, and I'm not gonna lie. I was obsessed with all of that stuff for the longest time. But the you know, whenever you get down to like brass tacks, what do we really expect to come from that? You know, like, why do they like if they are releasing it, if they haven't been messed with or or whatever. Right, Like, with all of that being released, how is that going to better our lives in any kind of way? Are we going to be the ones that hold these people accountable? Like are we going to go up to Jeff Bezos's house and what are we gonna do? You know, It's like at a certain point, it's just information overload and it puts you, at least, you know, from my point of view, it puts you in a position to where, I don't know, maybe you feel helpless and you know that the world is so sick and so bad that and now you're part of it, and you know what I mean, it's just kind of like a net negative overall five at that point.
Speaker 5: I think I think people are addicted to those kinds of things because it's like, well, look how bad it is out there. You know, they look at everything that causes them fear, and then it almost gives them validation for not being as far along in their life as they would have hoped. You know, it's like, of course I can't because they are doing this and that, and I can't do nothing about that. So of course I'm I'm kind of fucked. You know, I think I don't know, I could be wrong, but I feel like that's the the fascination with fear and and that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, just get out of fear. It's not a good vibe.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel a couple of things with when every anything like that comes out. One, I feel it's a diversion. So for whatever really is going on, this was put out to divert you know, what's what is really really really happening because if you look at it, yes, whatever had happened with the whole Epstein thing and and you know the children and all that, yes it is terrible, but it's also something that the powers that be no will get the especially Americans in an upright you know, they would they would be very you know, like I need to focus on this because this is wrong, which it is, but there's also something that's going on that's creating this because it's a diversion. The second thing I think about it is it is the more it gets into people's minds, it's that collective unconscious that it keeps going back and forth, back and forth. So it's like everyone gets into this fear base or you know, they're they're like, oh, well, you know this, this is whatever it is. It doesn't have to be the Epstein thing. It could be. You know, this is the fear base, the the AI. Okay, that's a collective unconscious fear based that people are bouncing off. And yeah, if it's bouncing, it's going to hit you sooner or later. So you can say, no, I'm not you know, going into the fear not because you don't see the reality of it, or the not reality of it is because you aren't going to buy into fear. You look at it and you you judge it, you discern it for whatever it is, but you don't allow the collective to run your life.
Speaker 2: Perfect Yes, yes, it's up to the you know, there are there are things for the masses and then there are things for the individual. And I think that we have to be able to discern the two at a certain point, because if all you're doing is just watching the news and staying in fear, or staying in judgment, or staying in hate, or staying in just a low vibration altogether, Like what are you really doing for yourself? Because that stuff tends to leak into your life, you know, if you're constantly scared or or talking shit or or whatever on somebody or something, and you just have that negative hamster wheel just running in your mind all the all the time, that's gonna leak over into you know, maybe your relationship with your significant other or your your your your workplace, or with your kids or whatever. Right and it's just it's a fucking cesspool of a void that we should be avoiding.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: Right then, they're getting upset with you because you don't see their reality the way that they do, because their their wheel has been spinning all day long, you know, and they're just totally convinced that the world's trying to kill them.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, it's it's getting weird.
Speaker 5: I mean, we have the the Internet in our pocket all day long, you know, everyone all suggested, all times of the day. So it's like we don't even see reality for what it is anymore.
Speaker 3: No, we don't and you know, we can do whatever we want and if we want to stay in fear base because that's what makes us feel safer. Kind of ironic, but we we stay in that fear base because we feel safer, We feel like we have some control, because we're we have something to hang on to, and the thing we're hanging on to is fear instead of truth and reality. Because anything that causes fear in us, we have to see where it's coming from instead of just taking it. So if we see where it's coming from, then at least we can make our own informed decision about if we want to continue it or if we don't, instead of just going right into it. Nothing is black and white, you know, we have that part of us that we can actually think and feel.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, you know, the news never really shows anything good anyway, you know, Like, yeah, I mean, they're quick to tell you about somebody's thoughts on the Epstein flight logs, but they're not going to tell you about Susan living in Chicago at four to one three Oak Street that just help her helped her neighbor out with cutting her grass at four one five Oak Street. You know, that's that's going to make the news. It's just it's just, you know, the negative stuff, and I kind of see it for what it is. I did the Conspiracy Show for five and a half years, and I my mind is always trying to wrap around like what should I concern myself with and how the information is affecting me as an individual, especially whenever you're just talking about it every single day, And like towards the end, whenever I was over there, I just wanted to talk about aliens, Like let's talk about the aliens, like that's fun. We can talk about big Foot, we can talk about all the cryptids. So damn tired of listening about politics and the news and this sickness coming around and this pedophile or I'm just hired of it, you know, because that stuff, you know, whenever you're just putting yourself in that form of judgment or fear, it's like it eats you away, and you see kind of what it is really because whenever that stuff comes out and you get the masses talking about it, now it almost becomes its own, you know, eggrigor at this point, and everybody's fearful of this devil or this demon or whatever, and it's just an overall net negative vibration, not to say that these things don't need to have a light shine on them, but within the human consciousness and everybody's thinking about it, it's like growing into this fucking thing, and you know, I don't need that. I'm good.
Speaker 4: It becomes just its own echo chamber. Dude.
Speaker 5: People just bringing up conversations about shit they have no idea how to fix or control, you know what I mean. It's like, why am I having this conversation right now?
Speaker 2: And I feel like I feel like ultimately, people like judging things that are out outside of them because you know, they they know that they probably got some shit going on internally, and so it's easier to just judge outwardly. Meanwhile, you know, people, you know, they they they're dealing with their own issues that they're almost like hiding the shadow work that they need to do so that they can focus on this other thing that the world is already talking about. And somehow my my awareness and my consciousness is makes me a better person for talking about it. I don't know, you know.
Speaker 5: They don't even know the shadows there. That's the that's the biggest conspiracy, you know.
Speaker 2: What, that's Peter Pan's shadow just ran away from him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, even Peter Pan had to sew that shit back on, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean he knew how to integrate that.
Speaker 5: Things like you don't move until I move right, I'm I'm the captain now.
Speaker 2: Yeah dude. So uh, Cassandra, Usually, whenever you come on, you you know, we have these awesome conversations and everything, and but I know that there's going to be some people that are, you know, excited to be able to talk to you. And I know that you don't got all night to be able to go in and every single person, because I know that that can take all damn night. But is there anybody that you can see that is within the chat or that you can see like their their video or their picture or anything like that. Is there any kind of message that could potentially be coming through right now for any individual out there?
Speaker 3: Interesting? I like how you say that. Okay, let me see. Does Pete want a message?
Speaker 2: Come on down, Pete, it's your time to shine brother. He said yes please, Okay.
Speaker 3: And then Louisa you're going to be second. I'm going to do five, all right, Laura you'll be third, Britt fourth, Okay, I'm going to say, Mike will be fifth.
Speaker 2: I think you said Mike twice I did, Yeah, I was right. Now, Yeah you got Pete, Louisa, Britt, Mike and unless I'm as.
Speaker 3: Right, No, Okay, that's good because I was. I was looking at Valerie and Mike. So let's go with Valerie for the fifth one. All right, Okay, who's the first one? Pete?
Speaker 2: Pete?
Speaker 3: Yep, okay, Pete. What's going on with Pete? Pete? I feel that what's been going on with your life? They're telling me that you're not alone, and that means you may be feeling like you're very alone right now and that things aren't going as fast as you want them to be. But they also want to let you know that if you look outside of all of the feelings here and look outside to the universe, you're going to see all of the things that exist. And the things that exist, they're telling me, are possibilities. So maybe you feel like there's no possibility right now, there's no way, But when you could see the possibilities, then that's when the adventure is going to begin. So that's the biggest message for you.
Speaker 2: Awesome, and only he knows what that means.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, who's next?
Speaker 2: That would be Luisa.
Speaker 3: Luisa Okay, she have a picture? I think she does. Let me see.
Speaker 2: Yep, she's waving at you.
Speaker 3: You're just so when I look at you, I just get light and love. Okay, So are you in the health field by any chance?
Speaker 2: I worked for a cruise line, but I wanted to do nursing.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're in the wrong profession right now, because what I'm getting is that I don't know what type of nursing you want to work in, but I get more either with children or with the elderly. So you're going to be specializing in in one or the other. I don't feel it's just going to be art in. And they're also telling me that this is going to make you, in other people's eyes, a rebel, So that means they're going to be saying, you're breaking out of the mold. How dare you all right?
Speaker 4: So if that makes sense for you, awesome? You know what.
Speaker 2: She just brought that up to me the other day, so I'm sure that makes her happy here and.
Speaker 3: Oh did she? Okay, it's going to be specialized, so either kids or the elderly.
Speaker 1: I want to go into the Oh, be like like pediatric, like.
Speaker 2: Delivery and pediatric and things like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, you'd be very very good at it. And look at it this way. Whatever you're doing right now, they're saying that you can learn part time, you know, so you'll be learning online and then when it comes time to go to do I think they call him practicals or something like that, you'll be okay by then and you'll be able to do that. So go with your dream and watch the universe make it.
Speaker 2: Pete said thank you for the reading, zoom booting me out, And to Luisa he said, hey, I'm a nurse here. It's a dope career.
Speaker 3: So so did Pete get his reading or not?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I believe he was there for most of it, if not all of it. He said labor and labor and delivery makes good money too. Oh he said, yeah he saw it, just didn't didn't say things yet.
Speaker 3: Okay, good because I don't remember why. I said to him. Okay, who's next?
Speaker 2: Next? We have Britt?
Speaker 3: Okay, where's Britt? I don't see a picture, do it.
Speaker 2: She's wearing a green shirt.
Speaker 3: In your okay, Britt, Oh, very intense here, Wow, you know The first thing I have to tell you, Britt is and this is not in a bad way, but you don't look human, so that's not in a bad way. I feel a very otherworldly presence with you. All right, what else does she need to know? What does Britt need to know? Right now? Right now, they're saying not to hold on so tightly to what you've been conditioned to think. Know that there's more than black and white, right and wrong. And when you know that, the minute that it opens up, then you are going to be seeing totally new visions. And I don't know where these visions are coming from. It could be possibilities about what you can do, or it could be literal visions. Because whatever it's going to be doing, it's going to bring you lots of success. And it's like you're going to be walking on top of the world. So I feel that whatever you're going to be doing is going to be reaching a lot of people.
Speaker 2: She said, her guide say that she's from Andromeda, so.
Speaker 3: Doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 4: Validation.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Next we have Mike.
Speaker 8: Mike.
Speaker 3: Mike was the one I had twice, right, Let's.
Speaker 2: See, Yeah, Mike was Owski.
Speaker 3: Mike is it Mike Evans.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was just making a monster's ink joke. Sorry, it's Mike Evans.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, Mike, she's going with you.
Speaker 8: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yes? I can.
Speaker 8: But that's video.
Speaker 3: No, I don't have a video. Wait a minute, you went off again.
Speaker 2: It's easier if she can see a picture of you, or if she can see your face.
Speaker 8: Okay, how we do the video?
Speaker 3: Here? Come in stretch what I'm trying to do? Oh my goodness, gracious, had a powerful look. Yeah, wow, you know who? You remind me of? This resputant?
Speaker 8: Somebody said that one time. Okay, so I've heard that. I've heard that a couple of times before. Oh yeah, I can consider myself a vacking wizard, is what?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, you have that you have that it's like Britt, you know, she doesn't look human. You have this energy of someone who's very, very powerful.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I feel it time.
Speaker 3: Like what I feel is you're not taking you're not taking charge of that powerfulness that you have because you're you're comparing yourself. You're saying, I don't know if I'm not like this person, or I couldn't be like this this person. So when you don't take charge, then that means you're cheating yourself. They're saying that you've been doing a lot of inner work, so that means you might have been, you know, tuning in more to find out who you really are what you're supposed to be doing. And it's also taken. I don't know why I get this specific time. They're giving me a nine month time that you've been working on this. That means it's almost like a woman birthing a baby at nine months, So you're coming full circle. So whatever you've been thinking, thinking about working on, fighting with yourself about I'm just gonna say it in a nice way, stop it. Because you have a lot to offer, a lot more than you think. You're like what they call the master. Okay, So that means there's you have so much higher knowledge that if you don't allow it to come out, then you're cheating yourself and you're cheating the world and the path that you're supposed to be on. So have you been searching, seeking, knowing that there's more out there to you than you're looking at.
Speaker 8: Yes, but but I'm scared of it because I've dabbled in it and nothing bad has happened. But but it's really scary. Boss has like, do you.
Speaker 3: Haven't You haven't protected yourself when you've done that, and when you say dabble, don't dabble. Just do it. And the way to do it correctly is to protect yourself before you do anything. That means you say, Okay, I'm going to remember my wizardry and when I do that, I'm going to have my angels around me. You know, no negative spirits or people can come near me. I'm going to do this because I'm going to remember who I am, right right, Don't let the fear take away who you are because you're supposed to be coming out of the wizard closet. Yeah, you're cheating yourself and you're cheating the people that you're supposed to be helping.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, I also do that that goes roots and stuff like that. I stand in the world God and do heal natural healing. That's kind of what kind of Do you.
Speaker 3: Have anything to do with the appellations?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 8: Matter of fact, I guess you can came.
Speaker 3: Out Yeah okay, well then there's a reason for that. So know how powerful you are and how are you going to be helping other people. Okay, okay, okay, okay, so get out of the fear.
Speaker 8: Hi, you're you're exactly right. You're saying you have a thing out.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, awesome, crazy. You just knew he was from the appellation.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Mike, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, and lastly we have Valerie. Oh, by the way, brit said, thank you as well. But yeah, Valerie is next.
Speaker 3: You're welcome. Valerie is next.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me see Valerie, if you could show yourself or maybe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ask does Valerie want a reading? I need to know that, she said.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to change. Yeah, she does want a reading, she said.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, that's okay, that's okay, because I was getting like a little resistance and I just wanted to make sure that you want it a reading or a message. Just put it that way, because I'm not giving a reading, I'm giving a message. So for Valerie. Oh, I asked Valerie if she's in the healing field, Nurse doctor Bett, not exactly. She says, Okay, there's something about healing here, so this may be healing yourself because when I'm looking at this, I see a lot of energy and that energy is talking about. I'm exhausted, I feel burden. I just want to let it all go, but I don't know how. And there's something that is tell telling me that it's affecting you health wise, affecting your mind the way you think. It's just like I feel, I feel a little drained. And when I'm feeling that, they're asking you to say, well, you know, here's what the deal is. I'm giving you permission to let go. Let go of all the crap that's going on in your mind, let go of other people telling you what to do, Let go of that, because it's going to help you overall in your health, and it's also going to cause a major breakthrough in your life because I feel you're right on the precipice of doing something wonderful for yourself. And this is talking about energy, because right now I feel your energy is kind of muddled. It's not going anywhere. Like when I feel this with some people, I say, get up and dance or do something that breaks up that stagnant energy. Because I feel you've been so kept down by other people or circumstances or both, So just let it go. I give you permission and start having a great life.
Speaker 2: All right, she said, thank.
Speaker 3: You, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Great. Well, that's that's all. Five great readings. You were like spot on for everybody. That was great. I try, pizzays Cassandra stays on fire.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, all right, now, last, not last, but not least. Who shall I give a reading to? I'll get both? Is both? You're adopting me. That's okay, I'll be adopted. Okay. So what does Jonathan need to know right with this very second? Is Jonathan need to know what will help him standing on the outside and okay, you're standing on the outside of You're standing on the outside of your rainbow, Jonathan. That means that there's part of you that is still clinging to the past and the way things were because you don't realize you don't have anything else to compare it to about what the rainbow is is, you know, So we go through our life and you know this is what's going on, and then we can't really see the rainbow because we are still in the past. So they're asking you to listen to your guidance because they're telling me very specifically that you have angels around you that are giving you guidance. They're also saying that if you look around, you're going to see signs of your angels. Signs of angels can be finding dimes, seeing feathers, hearing a whisper, whatever, but you're going to know what it is because they're definitely there to guide you and if you just say lead me, guide me, show me the way, then they will. So whatever you're doing, you're you're moving forward, but you're holding yourself back. Okay, So I'm going to tell you, like I told the other person, stop it, because what is the worst that could happen? You fall back into the old way, but that's not going to happen. So once you break out of that, this is all I know mode and just get off of that. It's just it. You had the key to unlock the gate to walk into the rainbow.
Speaker 2: Oh man, you're speaking to my soul right now. That is That's it. That's what I needed to hear. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Okay, walk into that rainbow. That's all I need you to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's actually crazy that you said the rainbow because we just got done talking the most recent episode. We were talking about snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and how that could be a euphemism for the light white, pure white light going through a prism that is creating all the different emanations of of that white light, you know, by by giving all the different colors.
Speaker 3: So oh wow, and that could have been the seven drawers, could have been her guides.
Speaker 4: Yeah, her literal chakras or.
Speaker 3: Yeah, chakras. Oh my goodness, see you bring something I never thought.
Speaker 5: Of that in the episode was yeah, that's not from me.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's from you, because I didn't know that. All right, what does Sean need to know right this very moment? Okay, what I get is, up until now, you feel your life has been moving very slowly, slowly, predictable, day by day. You know that there's a goal in sight, but it's taking you a long time to get there. So think of yourself like a turtle. Okay, you're walking on the beach or whatever, but you're taking a long time to get there. You have a destination and you are heading toward it, but it's going very slowly for you. So what they're asking you to do right now is to look beyond the illusion that you are in right at this moment. Because we made this illusion, we can make the other one. So when you make that other illusion, and that means no, I don't want the same ol same. Oh I want to not get on the fast track, but I want to move toward my goal. And you have to be very very clear about what that goal is. And that's number one, not to be in drudgery. You want, you know, the excitement of life. So you have that goal and you may have other goals too, but keep your goals in mind because you're going to be creating that new you. And they're telling me, and this is interesting too, because you're saying, oh, you know what I bring to the show. Okay, here's I'm not going to let you off on that one because you've really.
Speaker 4: I was trying to be honest, all right, very vulnerable.
Speaker 3: That's not honest. That's that's the old illusion. Okay, So you don't know how valuable you really are in all aspects. What they're telling me is that you've worked so much on yourself that you only have one piece of the puzzle left and that goes right in your third eye and then you're going to be whole. So when you are that in that wholeness, you've gotten the old illusion gone you've created, you're new, and you're really heading towards what it is you are. So you come out from that isolation, because I feel you isolate yourself too, And when you get pull back that isolation curtain and say here I am world, then that's when things start really wrapping up because you see what you can make of yourself and then you start to integrate everything about you. Remember I said you're scattered, So when you integrate, you're going to integrate your body, mind, and spirit. And when you do that, that's that last piece of the puzzle. So you're almost there.
Speaker 4: All right, that's good, that's good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can definitely feel that, you know what I mean, Like you you mentioned about a goal, and sometimes I feel like I'm so scattered. I don't even know exactly what that is yet. And we've meditated on it and we tried visualizing and doing different things like that, and I can really understand the importance of that, you know, because I feel like we can be or myself I can be very you know, if we're having sixty thousand thoughts a day, it could be kind of you know, mucked up a little bit. And so yeah, I mean, I definitely can resonate.
Speaker 3: It too hard, so it doesn't have to be that hard. Don't think so much about it, like am I doing it right? Or am I doing it wrong? What I want you to do is write down on a piece of paper, this is my goal. Put it away.
Speaker 2: Got it mean to get a vision board episode?
Speaker 3: So oh I'd love to do vision board things. Yeah, so you just write it down. This is my goal. Write it down a piece of paper, wrap it up, put it in an envelope, and put it in your pillow case so you'll be sending it up to the universe literally and figuratively sleeping on it. So you just leave it alone. Stop thinking you're not doing anything wrong. Just stop making it so hard. And it's the same for you, Jonathan. You make it too hard. It doesn't have to be done a certain way. It only has to be done the way it.
Speaker 2: Feels right, perfect, very well.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Cassandra. Cassandra, you are definitely resonates the oracle.
Speaker 2: Dude, the fucking oracle is here. Pete said, open up that third eye, Sean, all right there, and then the white boy Wizard said, Sean, having you guys here quite literally saved my life last year you're half the mad your baby girl.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, come on, you gave me chills.
Speaker 3: Man, Thank you take that in.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. Let it out. You're the man, the man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean let it. This is what the impact that you guys have had on people.
Speaker 4: M hmm.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what you're doing is very very important.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I didn't know we were going to go this deep, man, I should have known. I should usually get.
Speaker 3: People to cry.
Speaker 4: I was really fighting it.
Speaker 3: Why because you had tear ducks for a reason. Dried out and give that flowing again.
Speaker 4: Ah, that was great. Thank you, Sandra Luis said.
Speaker 2: Cassandra is not here to coddle us. She is here to knock our asses on the right pack.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't caddle. Oh no, that's not me. It's time's a wasting.
Speaker 2: Let's get going, snap to it. Maybe, White Boy Wizard said, The tears feel so good. I dude, I know it feels good hearing you because I know it's like a it's like a release, and I feel I'm not gonna lie. Dude. Last week after we so we had Santos binacci on last week and then we stayed for like an hour after Santos left at the end of the show, and just hearing the White Boy Wizard and Mike, you know, have these strange synchronicities, and hearing about the stories that you know that that helped them along their way. It, man, it really just put me in such a good vibe. And it just not that I I didn't know it, but it reinforced the idea of what you just said of like, you know, there's there's a reason for all this, and I feel like, you know, I feel like we're we're doing what we're supposed to be doing.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, dude, we got to quit overthinking it, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're getting in your own way. Just stop it and don't worry if you're doing it right or wrong. There is no right or wrong. Okay, they're just in.
Speaker 2: Its Pete said facts. Both both are dope guys, and and without them we wouldn't have these amazing lives and shows. Thanks Pete, you guys, come on, this is why.
Speaker 3: You sean.
Speaker 5: Yes, thank you guys. I really appreciate that. That means like way more than you guys even can imagine.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I appreciate that. Freaking awesome dude, And You know what's funny is is that right before the show started, right before everybody got here, Sean was like, I don't know, I just like extra nervous before the live shows. I'm like, dude, the live shows are the best. We always have so much, the most amount of fun on the live shows.
Speaker 5: I get nervous for every show though, to be fair, you know what I mean. It's just a little lecture like, oh, you know what I mean, people are here, It's time to go.
Speaker 2: You know, White Boy Wizard said you are the one. You are the one. The one is you.
Speaker 5: Let's go, and he knows that, so I believe him.
Speaker 2: Sean, Oh, yeah, it's Harry Card. My good sir.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, I got the uh we got the King of Pentacles, which, oh feel is a good card.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right. The King of Pentacles. Stable and grounded. The masculine energy of taking action with authority and generosity is embodied by the King of Pentacles. Kings are the masters of their suit, representing stability, authority, and healthy masculine energy. The King of Pentacles embodies the elements of fire, into which exists in harmony without overpowering one another. The King wears a fancy printed robe covered in juicy grapes ripe on the vine, and a crown adorned with flowers. His throne sits in his luscious garden, while behind him we see a partial view of his magnificent castle. He has everything he needs and enjoys his luxury while also providing for the people who live and work in his castle. Damn, that's a perfect card. Perfect. I love it. The upright key meetings are wealth and generosity, so that's great. The spiritual message behind it, it says you are feeling healthy masculine energy within yourself or around you, perhaps through a supportive father figure. You're in your own internal father figure or the father of your children. You're looking for ways to be more generous with your resources, whether it's funding causes based on your passions, or spending more time with people in need.
Speaker 4: All right, I'll take it all they.
Speaker 2: Pete said, Hey, I got the King of Pentacles earlier when I threw some cards down. Confirmation received. Let's go there.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: Perfect.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, Cassandra the Mighty Oracle. If if anybody wants to reach out to you or follow you along on your journey, or maybe they can just have you there as you know, just uh, a solid foundational piece in their life? How would they go about doing so?
Speaker 3: Oh? I love to be a foundational piece. You didn't go to my website, Cassandra VanZant dot com and I have a writer readings there that I do. I also teach classes, so if you want to know more about doing something, get a hold of me. I'm also on the Elite Psychics dot com and I really do encourage everyone to go there because I have a bunch of psychics there that teach. Okay, so the Elite Psychics is all about teaching and also reading, so you do get a reading there too. And I want to throw something out those who are listening. February thirteenth, at nine o'clock Pacific Standard time, we're having a live stream for Valentine's Day. And if you sign up, go to the Elite Psychics dot com and register for the event, they'll send you a link the day of the event and you could write down a question that you want us all to answer.
Speaker 2: Damn get it answered by every psychic in there.
Speaker 4: Huh that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Wow, Yeah to all, I'd.
Speaker 3: Love to teach you classes.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I really I.
Speaker 3: Don't think you need very many of them, but I think you I would love to teach the.
Speaker 2: White Boy Wizard said, think I need some of them classes, feeling drawn to needing to help others experience what I've gone through lately.
Speaker 4: There you go, come home.
Speaker 3: I'm also a mentor, so I can mentor you. I could teach.
Speaker 2: You perfect Yes, I can't. I can't imagine anybody else that would be a better mentor than you. Cassandra's so I mean, you're just so in tune and connected and just.
Speaker 4: Love you the real deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, look, we're gonna put all of those links down in the show notes below for anybody who wants to reach out to Cassandra or get involved in any of the classes or the readings or anything like that, so that you can have a quick hyperlink to the other side that Beings said Sean. Any parting words for you, My good sir, dude.
Speaker 4: This was a great episode. It went super deep.
Speaker 5: I really loved how how it ended as well, you know what I mean. It was just just just extra awesome, you know what I mean, just kind of seeing the impact and everybody kind of getting the reading and hearing what they needed to hear and and it was a beautiful episode.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was so much fun.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me on.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it of course anytimes.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and it needs to be more frequent, you know, and we're gonna work on that after the show a little bit. Actually we are. But with that being said, hey, if anybody wants to be involved in these live shows, and you know, we're always trying to bring amazing guests on for the live shows. Everybody loves the Cassandra van Zant episodes. That's everybody's favorite live of all time, and I know that everybody gets excited for it. But we have plenty of other great guests and sometimes it's just an awesome topic. We all get together and it's just like one big family. If you want to be involved on that, then come over to patreon dot com slash metamistics. That link is that in the show notes down below, and you can sign up for the Wonder Wiz Day tier that will give you access to all of the shows days. Actually, I think we're a little bit over a week and it dvance as far as releasing shows over there as opposed to on YouTube or on Spotify or anything like that. So if you want to be able to get the shows that much earlier, completely commercial free, see all the videos and join the community along with coming to hang out with us every Wednesday night for the Wonder Wednesday Shoes shows. Rather come over to patreon dot com slash metamistics. That being said, look, if Cassandra van sand came here and she taught you anything, it's that you don't know what you don't know, So don't just get weird, stay weird. I needed that.
Speaker 4: That was great.
Speaker 5: That was I'm curious what happens to Cassandra when she listens to something like that. She just starts seeing the numbers and the matrix and she you know what I mean, she's already connected, you know connected?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do. I start seeing Uh what am I muted?
Speaker 2: No, we can hear you.
Speaker 3: Okay. I start seeing the colors so like the purples, and it's like, my I don't know how to describe it. My eyes go up into my head. So it's really weird because I kind of go right there.
Speaker 5: Totally putting your awareness to the to the crowd chakra. Yeah, that was tuggling a little bit with that with that meditation, only because I I got this cough, and so I just kept feeling that sensation like I have to cough, you know, and I was trying to fight that, and then my eye was twitching. I don't know if it's because I'm tired or if there's some other spiritual reason for that, but yeah, but it was.
Speaker 4: It was a nice meditation though, for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, when you have that sensation to coffee, should because that gets out of you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah for for me, I I don't know. I'm whenever I go into these meditations, I'm like super visual to like to the point where I I don't know, maybe I convince myself or if I'm literally feeling that there is a crown on my head, you know, like I I know that there's a hat on my head, but I almost like I whenever I'm envisioning a crown, I envisioned it like just sitting right above my ears and going up just like a traditional like gold crown or something. And uh, but it feels like a like an energetic crown, not like a like a metal crown or anything like that. And I I don't know, I for the more I visualize, the better the effects tend to be. You know, the more clear headed and the more understanding and the more the more beneficial it is, you know, like whenever. That's just for me though, I don't know if if that's a normal thing or what, but it's fun. It's fun to visualize it and just imagine that it's actually really happening, you know. I think that ultimately, if everything is all just one giant illusion, anyway, you may as well, like like you were saying earlier, Cassandra, like just give yourself a better illusion to at that point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why not?
Speaker 4: That's great?
Speaker 5: Yeah dude, Yeah, Ultimately, I think whatever you can get yourself to be totally in on, you know, like you said, if it is an illusion, then it's going to work. If you visualize it, then it's just going to create more of that illusion of whatever it is you want.
Speaker 4: To throw in there. You know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I actually did feel like a little bit more like cleared up somehow, you know, But I mean, who knows. I'm allowing myself that experience. But either way, it's if it's all an experience, you know, I mean, the.
Speaker 2: Effect is a real thing, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah dude, Yeah, dude, nobody, nobody's talking about you know, it's just like this foolish thing that people say.
Speaker 4: It's like, I mean, you're healing yourself.
Speaker 2: It's literally magic. Yeah right, yeah, there's no other way to even put it, you know. Oh oh yeah, you just believe that you made yourself better. Well did you get better?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 5: You know, what about the flight logs? What what are we talking about? Like all right then, yeah, dude, ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's uh, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you just gotta put the world on mute for a couple of minutes and that's it. The boy Wizard said, meditating since, oh so meditating, since he's had his buffo, his psychedelic experience. Uh brings me right back to existing as the cosmos with all colors while being at the center with a white light to roidal field flowing through me.
Speaker 5: Dang, I mean you've already experienced that now, so you can always take yourself back there just for a little reminder, like oh yeah, you know what I mean, Like I am.
Speaker 2: The one dude, you don't even need to envision it. You just like remember I.
Speaker 11: Could hardly like five minutes of freaking meditating.
Speaker 4: My whole life.
Speaker 11: It just made me so mad because I couldn't like I couldn't silence in my mind.
Speaker 4: I couldn't like get all the way in.
Speaker 11: I was like, you know that last one though he did there was Banksy's with the white light. Every breath in is dopamine. Like I was feeling pretty good on that one. But now it's like it's total.
Speaker 5: You're able to go there, mantish walk experience it right now.
Speaker 4: Right now. Two times.
Speaker 2: Well, look, we did recently have on a guy from Colombia who runs his own ayahuasca clinic, like it's his clinic. He opened it and everything, and he goes, yeah, when are you all gonna come down? And to be honest, during that conversation, I was like getting scared even talking about it because I'm like, I want to do it, but there's a piece of me that's like I don't know if I can handle that because it's so damn long. And but he had never tried DMT before, and so we're telling him about DMT. I mean, he's tried ayahuasca version of DMT, but not like the pen or you know, the the stuff that only lasts a couple of minutes. And and he was like, oh, dude, from what you're describing to me, ayahuasca is much more gentle and not as crazy as that is. And so we were like, all right, twenty twenty seven, we're doing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, still no go for twenty twenty six six.
Speaker 2: We're taking it.
Speaker 4: We're year you know what I mean. We'll dip our toes in it. You know, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll just get high off of our own supply of d MT in the in the No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't mention, or I forgot to mention. Let's put it that way. That in April April tenth through I think the seventeenth, I'm having a retreat to Egypt.
Speaker 4: What hotly, all right, wow.
Speaker 3: We're going there to activate people with their ets and just open up everything that you can get while you're there, because it's it's very We'll be out on the White desert and just of course, you know, going through different places. It's like a six, six night, seven day. I would love to hand you guys along.
Speaker 4: I'd love to go.
Speaker 5: I feel like there's definitely something to that, you know, whether it's this the place itself, or just the the idea of going somewhere like that, you know, within your mind going there like the placebo even and just like it just works even more. You know, Like imagine if you're able to go into one of the pyramids and people say he like the little like the King's chamber or whatever, is like you could have an out of body experience or whatever. Now whether or not that's actually true or if when you go in there and you believe it's true, you know, like whatever in a meditation and there's like like some sort of countdown whatever that is. In my mind, it's like, oh, something's about to happen, and so it's like I almost make it happen because I believe something's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: So going to a place like.
Speaker 5: That in Egypt, you're like, of course I'm gonna experience something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, oh yeah, I'll be there.
Speaker 4: The oracle herself.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll have to look into I know that. So me and Luisa are going to WrestleMania this year, and I think it's like right in that time, and uh so I have to Yeah, we're huge, like wrestling dors As a matter of fact, as soon as this show is over, we're watching Monday Night Raw that we didn't get to see yet.
Speaker 3: But that sounds wait Antemania, Egypt.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. I already paid for the fucking ship though, so that's and it is expensive. So going back on that, I mean, it's sentimental to us because it's in Vegas. That's where we got married. Plus we're both wrestling. It was like the perfect things, so you know, that's how it would be.
Speaker 3: Damn, you're gonna be so far away. I'm in Nevada.
Speaker 4: Oh you're no, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm five hours away from Vegas, though I'm not in the high country. That's down the valley.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I would love to go to Egypt one day for sure, but I just feel like right now with work and expenses and I just would be able to make it right now.
Speaker 4: But that'd be great though. It sounds like a great time.
Speaker 3: The last time i'd go. So what's that I said? I'm sure it's not going to be the last time.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so there's always a chance, you know that we'll get to go. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think twenty twenty seven is going to be a year where a good year starts going, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, twenty twenty seven is the year of astral travel, you know.
Speaker 3: Instead of regular travel.
Speaker 2: We're going okay, yes, or just let us know whenever you're sitting in one of the temples and be like, hey, i'm meditating.
Speaker 4: You know, we'll be like.
Speaker 2: I'm dropping everything.
Speaker 4: Jump in well, Joe, yeah, perfect.
Speaker 2: All right. Well look we're gonna wrap this up, and so thank you everybody for joining us tonight. This was a lot of fun, and uh, we hope to see you next week. So we love you and we'll see you on the flip side.
Speaker 1: I guess, imagine what would it happen if we had and attracted the magic we had back when we couldn't fathom life. It is the fantasy and not with the fan, indeed, not the way it was back then. So I grabbed my pan and write it down like a scripture. Missed the miss making hits for the Misfits, the show where you don't know what you don't know when it's on again with Shawn and Jonathan