Speaker 1: Aj aj pan everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God, you're not changing.
Speaker 3: This is the law.
Speaker 2: Like you can't have the same first name.
Speaker 4: I mean there were quite a few a js, so you know, there are definitely the common name in wrestling.
Speaker 1: Oh a J.
Speaker 3: Lee got remember remember like back in like the twelve and five seven and in like wrestling, Abe's named Chris.
Speaker 5: Chris, Yeah, Chris, and law Christian Chris. Anyway, man, how you feeling, man, let's do to what's going on with you?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: I'm just enjoying, you know, so well, let's finally getting nice to enjoying the days, finally feeling a little more energized. When I I'm looking at my window, sun it's still out, thank goodness.
Speaker 1: So field that energy. That's bring energy.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. It's gonna be similar tomorrow too.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm so excited, so excited for that.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, uh so reput ty buy a bunch of self.
Speaker 1: I've been in the industry for over twenty years.
Speaker 4: I've pretty much done almost everything from rennouncing, managing, commentary, a lot of backstage work. I've been in the ring a couple of times, so I've yeah, and I've worked with some of the biggest names in the industry. I've done stuff with a lot of rookies, so yeah, this has been in my blood since the age of ten. Loved his business and happy to still be doing it currently working with BCWBRE Combination Wrestling behind the scenes and in front of the camera there. So we're giving up for our next show this Sunday, so first of the year for us, So very very excited for that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I had I had dream lond this all last week, right, and he spoke very highly of you.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you, very nice here, Yeah, into my intern Jerry, Yes, what could.
Speaker 2: Tell you about the relationship with him?
Speaker 4: You know, he's I mean, he's not a newcomer anymore, but he's been around i'd say less than five years. We worked together in another organization, Titan Championship Wrestling. I was representing my client, Rake Lee Tree, and he was just always you know, he was always there helping out, wanting to learn, wanting to do whatever to help the company. And he'd always be wanting you know, he'd approached me and happy for any advice, and I you know, I appreciate people like that because it's hard to find in the industry. People are always not always, but it's more common where everybody, even people starting now looking for themselves or they're too nervous to ask. And he was just very outgoing about wanting to learn and telling me that you know who we studied both characterized on the big level and you know a complement of my work which I found. You know, I was very honor advised. So yeah, whatever I could do to help him, I was very.
Speaker 1: Happy to do it.
Speaker 4: And an opportunity arose to having BCW, I was happy to help him get on board.
Speaker 1: And now he's intern with me America's favorite agents.
Speaker 3: Okay, so best we've been doing for quite some time, right, So tell me everywhere? Tell me everywhere you worked in the wrestling industry.
Speaker 4: I mean the list goes from Drew McIntyre all the way down to you know, people i'm marketing with now, Guys starting out, you know, like Jerry Uh, guys like Face Jack O. There's a lot of new up and comers. But I've worked with so many, you know, Johnny Gargano when he was coming up and evolved, Candice Loret, the Young Bucks, Jeff Jarrett.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I've been I've been fortunate enough to work with so many of these.
Speaker 3: Names and Andre and cot places you worked there in the industry f w.
Speaker 1: E Family Wrestling Entertainment. We were around for a couple of years.
Speaker 4: I was also working back stage today as long as re announcing uh E c w A the East Coast Wrestling Association. I was there for about five years. Had good. I got a legendary run there for five years with the PCA. My group currently BUE Combination Wrestling, Titan Championship Wrestling, Upper Limit Wrestling. Those are the men jumping off the top of my head right now. I'm sure I might be getting one or two, but those are a lot of companies I was very happy to work with, very proud to work with and happy with my history.
Speaker 1: Is there?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Currently one Recombination and Tiant Championship rate just Recombination right now? Oh gotcha? Okay, Okay, cool, cool, cool, Okay. For those who are now tuning in, right, I'm joining my guests, Azy Pan the guiding lights. Before I get into it, right, we'll quick explain that. Explain, like why do you call yourself the guiding light and the governor?
Speaker 1: So your guiding light. Actually, I've been going for years by America's favorite agent. I still do.
Speaker 4: Your guiding light kind of evolved during the pandemic because I was feeling down and I thought a lot of other people were feeling down. So besides just trying to help everybody get back on track, I realized, really as and doing an America's Favorite agent and my roles backstage, I was really becoming a guiding light too many up and comers, because a lot of them would be coming up to me asking for my advice, you know, in the ring, outside the ring, during helping out with their promos. So I realized, you know, I was definitely just more than an on screen kind of character and a non screen presence, but I was actually lee helping these these kids and these talents, you know, find their footing. So that's where the guiding light would come from. But I've also been an America's Favorite agent and the governor. You know, everybody's been commissioners, everybody's been general managers from New York. I gotta do something different, and I had been my nickname, you know, for years in different bars and social settings. So when the opportunity came for me, I'm like, why not be the governor of BCW and governor over the the.
Speaker 1: Locker room and my constituents to the fans.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, tell me about about being the beast the Recombination wrestling content creator.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I'll tell me about that. I know, you know, again like the post pandemic.
Speaker 4: I sat down with the owner of the company, Anthony Cole, and I had been working there since almost the beginning of the company, you know, as an assistant booker and also on their talents as managing, a manager and commentator. But he wanted to see a different change in direction and I was, knowing what we've been through as a company, knowing the talents a little bit more maybe than he has, and a little bit more of the industry.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: He gave me the chance to come and and help him with a lot more duties and that's where that came.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it was very.
Speaker 4: Exciting to handle more responsibilities where you know, I'm I, I have the the honor, and I'm getting able to go up to talent. This is what we need for you backstage for interviews, that's what we need from you in the ring. This is what we're kind of seeing your character development. Talking to talent outside of our company and trying to get them into BCW, working with production, with the commentators a lot of them, you know, Unlike the larger companies, there's not a whole lot of structure where all that goes to. So a lot of that falls onto me, and I'm happy. I'm happy to do that. Stressful times a lot of times, but to see the finished product and as soon as that final bell rings, to have the fans come up and I get to hear, you know, what a great show that was.
Speaker 1: They enjoyed it so much. To hear from our peers.
Speaker 4: And after those shows, other talents contacting us wanting to work for us because they've heard such great things or they've seen such great things, that makes it all worthwhile.
Speaker 1: In the end.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, cool cool, cool cool cool Okay, okay, real quick.
Speaker 3: So so you're more behind the scenes type of dude, and you're more of a a like a a non rustling figure on camera, right, it's starting.
Speaker 1: To lean more towards I still manage.
Speaker 2: On camera, and I do.
Speaker 4: I'll jump on commentary here and there, but I'm starting to fade back a little bit. But it's still fun. I still manage BCW. I still have my PCA, the Pans Corp.
Speaker 2: Agents.
Speaker 4: Right now, I'm representing a notorious Mimi and she is. Yeah, she's our women's champion.
Speaker 1: Right now and stunning law Emily j and Journey Burke.
Speaker 4: They are our tag team champions, not our women's are tag team champions. So yeah, so I'm happy to be doing that. But yeah, you know, back in the day, you know, a couple of years ago, I was all over different shows. I love, you know, thankfully, you know, they I appreciated my talents and I was managing maybe four or five talents a show.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's definitely a getting time. I'm enjoying doing a lot more.
Speaker 4: Creative and helping out backstage, and it's just too stressful. We'll be doing so concentrating on that then have to switch to being the on air personality. It's a lot, but I'm still fun and as long as I can do both, I'm gonna enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Tell me about telling.
Speaker 3: About the transition from you know, being in the ring clip which like come do now, like when was it in I'll do transition.
Speaker 4: It started about four years ago because I just realized I was starting to do that pre pandemic, and I just realized like it was too much for me to do all of that at once. Like every time I'd be on commentary and somebody would run up to me, you know and pat me on the you know, tap me on the arm, and I take off the headset.
Speaker 1: Oh you needed backstage for something.
Speaker 4: So I'd have to find a way to you know, not make it seem like there's an emergency and in story and in character leave the broadcast table to deal with the real life issue backstage and then you know, take a breather for a minute, come back on the next match and get back on commentary or go back to managing.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it was definitely a lot.
Speaker 4: So I realized that I'm like, listen, you know, I appreciate that you still want me to do on camera stuff, but if you need me in this position, I kind of need to take a step back from doing a lot of on camera work and concentrate on what we have going on backstage to make sure our shows went smoothly.
Speaker 1: And that's kind of how that started.
Speaker 4: And yeah, four years later, it's progressed to where we are now where and I'm thankfully you know.
Speaker 1: It took a little bit of time, but we're running. We're running pretty smoothly now.
Speaker 4: Well, obviously with everything, it could be a lot, you know, was always room for Yes, this is never perfection, but it's always room to improve. So yeah, so definitely, I'm very happy where we are now and this is gonna be you know, we had a couple of week our last show was December, so we're coming to Martha with a strong show coming up this Sunday, So not gonna be a test, but it's going to be definitely good to see everybody and keep the momentum going tomorrow. Last event, which was a lot of people were very happy with and told us what a great time they had and what a great show it was.
Speaker 1: So I'm hoping for the same for this one.
Speaker 3: Okay, real quick, before we get into a Mend's at the Mecca, I mean this weekend, right, tell me would you so, would you like consider wrestling again?
Speaker 4: Wrestling is oh uh, I never I'm one of the few people I never had a desire to be in the ring. My influence is growing up for Bobby Heen and Paul Aim and so I wanted to do commentary and managing that's it. And one day I just got thrown into the ring. They were like, listen, your partner, your guys partners in here. You're wrestling tonight. I'm like, what excuse me? I like no, like they're gonna take care of you, but you're you're wrestling tonight, and uh, you know, things that you never expected. I ended up walking out that I won half of the Tax Tam Champions of ECWA. So you know, I'm thankful for those opportunities, but I I'm not that athletic.
Speaker 1: I leave that to the wrestlers. I respect everything they do.
Speaker 4: I don't know how they do it sometimes three times a weekend, you know, for all that time I had one one like I was one match. I was feeling it for you know, two or three weeks afterwards. Definitely, I've had some fun moments and they I've had four matches I was involved in, and yeah, it was great, great memories, great opportunities. But I'm definitely not looking to to.
Speaker 3: Any Okay, okay, So do you take bookings as like a non wrestling personality.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, definitely. If anything's opening, I'll open and listen to discussions. I'd love to help out more. Companies backstage, you know, some mentoring for promo classes and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm open.
Speaker 4: I've done commentary and stuff, so yeah, definitely open to helping out.
Speaker 1: But right now, you know, I'm happy with BCW.
Speaker 4: We're kicking along and but yeah, definitely definitely always open to to just have a discussion and see tell them how real.
Speaker 3: Quick, tell him how to cant book you.
Speaker 4: You could mess up email me at Ajpan p c A at gmail dot com, or hit me up on you know, uh twit, Twitter or x or however you want to refer to it. Ajpan underscore p c A and on Instagram Ajpan PC.
Speaker 2: You got you all right? Right? Cool? Cool? Cool?
Speaker 3: All right, Bett, let's talk about it. Then let's talk about this. Uh so we have this commune. We can mad this at the by the way, athos anything else before I get into it, I'm coming up.
Speaker 2: So we have mad this of the MECA coming up. I very excited for that five this weekend. Right before I get into that, athing else coming up?
Speaker 1: Know about that's my main thing wrestling. I host karaoke.
Speaker 4: If you're in New York City, I host karaoke nights every Tuesday night, at one in one Bar in the East Village, So we have a great time there.
Speaker 2: You never know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes some of my my coworkers and wrestler's come up to show some support, so you never know who you'll see there.
Speaker 3: Okay, No, no saying like anything else coming up other than like Madison and Mecca, anything else coming.
Speaker 1: Up for BCW. That's the main event we have right now.
Speaker 4: We're hoping to have an announcement in the next two weeks for our next event in May Fingers Crossed, So I can't say anything yet, but we're hoping to have it a ficial announcement within the next week or two.
Speaker 3: About that, Okay, Okay, I still scan Twist so you will be there right and you're in the corner of fuck. You're in the corner of Notorious Mimi, the current BCW Women's Champion actually defense against Ava Effort.
Speaker 2: Am I correct, Yes, that is correct? All right? Tell me about that. What's going with that?
Speaker 4: Mimi won the championship at our last event Christmas with a vengeance. She'd be Vicious Vicky, who was the longest reigning women's champions. She had a great reign. It was a fans choice match. They voted Mimi out of three other contenders the story seeing me earlier that year won the Queen of the North Turner. It was basically, in a way, the winner of that also receives a kind of money in the bank style contract that they could challenge for the championship whenever they want to other champions.
Speaker 1: They want to be very diplomatic, and they made their choices ahead of time. When I saw that this match was defans choice in my back pocket, I always had to have. I knew we had that contract. So Vicky did win that match?
Speaker 4: Good for you. You want to what the first there? Immediately following, I made sure Stunning Law was watching.
Speaker 1: They came out.
Speaker 4: Uh you know, we had to hit the stunning snap on VICKI. We cashed in the contract. One two, three new champions. So while people might hate it wasn't illegal. We did everything within our rights. Our head referee Shady checked the contract, as did the owner of BCW, Anthony Cole.
Speaker 1: New champion.
Speaker 4: Very proud and Mimi is gonna continue to dominate and we are in the angel Era right now. If ever, those are talented competitor, I've seen what I've seen her almost from her start in wrestling and to see the evolution of where she's gone from. You know, she worked with Anthony Green back in the day. Then she was doing a little more of a comedic style wrestling, and now she's evolved and she's so technically sound to see where she's torn overseas. So it's definitely gonna be a really great match. But you know, mem he's gonna come out the.
Speaker 2: Victory, Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: And then also we have intern Jerry versus d Vibes, thus on that real quick. I know, I know Jerry's your boy, so thus on that Quillan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, Jerry. We're happy to see him back in the ring at BCW.
Speaker 4: He hasn't been back since the Grand Rumble match back in August and he was one of the final four. So Jerry, Jerry's an interesting individual, you know, like no matter what, the people he reminds me of like this, this Erar is the modern day Mikey Whipbreck. Like people just want to get behind Jerry. People love him for some reason. I mean I love him too. But you know, there's been night time sitting in the back and you know we're all looking at it and we're like Jerry is getting over. Jerry is over. People love Jerry, so you know hopefully that you know, I think the people are gonna love him again. D Vibe Deevi has been trying to you know, make his mark here in BCW. He's in and out, but he's a talented individual himself. Definitely looking folks is going to be a test for Jerry, so see him. Hopefully he can make it back on the main roster, uh consistently, but the Vibe he's definitely looking to scratch his way and to get into contention for you know, maybe a Grand Grand Dragon Championship opportunity.
Speaker 1: Who know, but it's gonna be.
Speaker 4: This is good, good match for both guys to get their footing back in BCW and see who climbs up the ladder.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, there's a lot of masses announced.
Speaker 1: I believe our whole card is announced.
Speaker 4: It might be one surprise, we don't know, but right now our whole card is announced.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have you have Kah J J.
Speaker 3: Bougie versus Bond for the Grand Dragons, the Grand Dragon Championship.
Speaker 2: You got.
Speaker 3: You got Harlen Lopez versus Andy Brown. You also got stunning the Law versus Survival of the Thickest.
Speaker 1: Survivor Studying Law on my theme. Yes, were looking forward to that match. Mm hm hmmm.
Speaker 2: They're also the current Wow, so anybody matched or champions? I like that.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know I represent winners. I represent winners.
Speaker 3: Yeah, real quick, right, I'm not gonna do every single match on this card. But you also got I think are going versus Case in the Barrow that uh no colors, just brothers versus selfully finest. They got the main event out for zoom uh uh Darius Carter defending the BCW World Championship against Sawn Donovan. I have tomorrow at seven or six thirty to the calendar Espio dot Com to mix to see.
Speaker 1: Done.
Speaker 3: But yeah, all right, so I said I'm not gonna go every single match because there's a lot. But what's that relevant to you?
Speaker 2: Real quick quick?
Speaker 3: Coming about the girls, right, I'm telling about Stunning Law versus s Abovo the Thickest for the.
Speaker 2: For the Tag Team Championship.
Speaker 1: You know, Stunying Law.
Speaker 4: We have a big history in BCW, but there almost a contrast from what MEMI is. Like MEMI was at this point when I started managing MEMI representing her. She's been established, she's been she's killed it all over the Northeast. She had her NXT run. Uh she I just said, I saw her. I know she's a star. And Emily and Journey, I kind of saw them almost within their first year of wrestling in different companies. And I definitely there ones because I'm always still scouting both for the company and for the PCA, and they're definitely something I saw diamonds in the rough.
Speaker 1: I saw.
Speaker 4: That they were definitely people who in a couple of years time, people are gonna be talking a lot about. I believe Journey started in twenty end of twenty twenty two. She came in PCW and Emily the following in January of twenty twenty three. And yeah, they both had their separate paths in BW for a little while, and then they both came under the tutelage of myself and they progressed from there and they beat last year Blonde Forced Trauma for the BCW Tag Team Championships and other team I represented. There was a little friction between Emily and Journey for a whiles, a little jealousy, but that was their opportunity to prove do you belong at this level against talent like Raylen and Heather Monroe or are you gonna keep fighting like children? And they prove themselves and now they are are the champions. They have been raigning. They've had a couple of defenses already, so I'm very proud of them. But they have they faced survival of the thickest. They've been making name for themselves to Sammy Chaos, Kaitlin, Marie and I basically learned. You know, both girls have their each uh issues with both Journey and Sammy have been battling it out as well as Emily and Caitlin. So it's gonna be interesting to see both of those fewds combined in this match. But and hashtag still you're tagging champions stunning law.
Speaker 2: Okay, that forgive me like I am, I'm listening to I hear various listeners and that there still interaction that going on.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I have my notes, I have the their questions, so just to give me pull myself. Okay, Okay, uh bet bet bet so quick question? Are you aware of and if so, are you on the mobile gimmick?
Speaker 1: I am not on the mobile Gammick.
Speaker 2: You are I am not, okay, it is this. It is this app that do you know who C M C is?
Speaker 5: No, you know yea.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, don't worry.
Speaker 2: I don't worry about it now.
Speaker 3: It's it's a it's a project that that he and Lorie Ballter are working on. It's like it's almost like a LinkedIn for Rest for independent wrestlers. Okay, and stuffing like that is that there they sponsored exclusive matches as evident from one the Visions pro Unions path two weeks ago to that third.
Speaker 2: So I'm just going to just suggest.
Speaker 3: That you're already on right, make that you can bottom on Instagram at the mobile gimmick all one word there's a link in a bile click that put you and then like you prequalified like an accountant.
Speaker 2: This that there. So I'm just I'm just.
Speaker 1: Saying, okay, okay, definitely look into that.
Speaker 3: I'm on the waiting lists to be on there. It's like a non to be booked as a non wrestling wrestler.
Speaker 1: So yeah, gotcha, gotcha? Okay, all right, and.
Speaker 3: Speaking of which, speaking of which, right, oh, I have here my notes right, tell me, oh, tell us about your podcast?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I haven't done it in a while. Definitely gonna start during over the next month or two again On the Rocks with a J pen.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: There's been so many podcasts and I never really was a podcast person for the longest. The pandemic got me into one or two podcasts. So I'm more of a visual person.
Speaker 1: So I didn't really am like a like I don't want to hear people, but I'm like, oh, all right, I get it now. I'm like nine.
Speaker 4: It's easier when you're on the run, when you're doing all things to listen to and so uh so, yeah, I decided to start one of my Well, people like, what do you know about I said, I'm another wrestling one, because I mean, I still have rest flers guests at times. But besides that, I'm a big social person I could go to. I've worked in bars for a while, so I decided to combine that with my little entertainment. So that's where On the Rocks.
Speaker 2: Was gave.
Speaker 4: You know, I gave birth to that, and yeah, it's fun. I've interviewed dresslers on and I've interviewed bartenders, everybody, anybody basically in the entertainment industry or they are it's entertainment photographers, podcasters, just as mostly singers, comedians, small in dependent artists, trying to grow each of our brands. And yeah, but if I definitely, I've just had so many other things going on. I've taken a little hiatus with it, but hoping to come back within a month or two and have new episodes of On the Rocks. So yeah, definitely follow that as well. Hope they'll be the information coming up on that.
Speaker 2: Where how can we how can how can we find the podcast?
Speaker 1: We're on Spotify.
Speaker 4: I do have an Instagram account for it On the Rocks with aj Pan looked that up. Yeah, those are the two best ways.
Speaker 1: To find it.
Speaker 2: I mean check, I mean to check it out.
Speaker 3: I will and then if I like it, right, I'm gonna, I'm gonna I'm gonna give you a call or a text. Hey, listen, let me let me add this to my network.
Speaker 1: Definite.
Speaker 2: All right, cool, cool, cool, I got here listen questions for it earlier? Right, you said that you were a Rustling fan, right, yes, Well when did you get when did you? When did you become a fan? This person?
Speaker 4: I want to say it was gonn eight or nine or ninety The first match I remember seeing was Saturday Night's main event, Hulk Cogan versus Randy Savage with Buster Douglas as the referee, And that's actually why I started watching it. My dad is a huge boxing fan, so me and my mom would just slipping into the channels one night and I'm like, oh, wait, stop, stop, remember like that, wait stop, that's one of the guys daddy knows, and uh, Savage just caught my eyes. He was one of my first favorites, just like the colorful metsuff him, the character, the promo skills. My mom was soap opera fan. So the two worlds of you know, sports and uh, you know, entertainment combined. Not even thinking that there was something that actually resisted. I combined it too, And as soon as I saw that, I'm like, I gotta find out what this is because this is really cool.
Speaker 1: And ever since then I was hooked. And you know, here we are over thirty years, has been a fan.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, cool cool cool cool cool. Uh I've art questionship you kind of already answered them with I'm right there right.
Speaker 1: Some of your work for you.
Speaker 3: Real quick plugs plugs like social media bookings, uh cooming dates, oh whatever plugs shout out, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah right now, you know you can find Like I said earlier, you can find me on Twitter x whatever you call it a j Pan and on the score PCA, on Instagram and TikTok.
Speaker 1: Can find me at ajpan PC Gibson and booking me for any know and managing ringing out and saying well I have some ringing ask you so much.
Speaker 4: You know, but mceing and events wrestling or not ajpan pc A at gmail dot com. Uh said, if you're in New York City or the neighboring areas, every Tuesday night, I host Karaoke Night at one in One Bar on.
Speaker 1: Seventy six East First Street. Come by there. We know we have a good time. Like I said, sometimes we have some of this wrestlers come by drop by to support me. J C.
Speaker 4: Storm has been by Ruthless Laala, Anthony Cole, Mike Laws, so you never know who might show up.
Speaker 1: We have a good time there. Also, you got you know, follow recombination wrestling on all of our socials.
Speaker 4: See there they have how it's because it's so big. I believe it's you definitely can just be our I I I believe. On Instagram it's underscore combination on the score wrestling. If it's not get away with you on the scores, just a recombination. You'll find us on all those on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, where I don't I don't think we're on We're working on TikTok, but we're on those main three. If you want tickets for this weekend's event, uh, you could look us up on event right that's where tickets are being sold.
Speaker 1: They are moving fast, so you know, get them now and we will.
Speaker 4: Also if you can't make it a person, we will be streaming live on Title Match Network this Sunday, So go to Title Match look that up. You could register right now or you know, registered that day. But yeah, if you can't make it live, please join us on the on the live stream. It's going to be This is and I hate saying I said this on on the podcast, you know, but like this to me, I feel this is one of the strongest shows on paper we've had in quite a while. So most other shows and I'm lucky I say that because they exceed most shows exceed my expectations. This one on paper, it's if it even lives up to what I'm seeing and most again, like I said, most time, all these talented workers, they exceed my expectations. This is gonna be a fantastic event, a great way to kick off twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Remember, doors open two pm belt with a three pm live we tele Masa says, this is my setts Now actress. Address is of course one of six Burgh and Anue Richbald Park, New Jersey. There so check it out, Madison Mecca Right, I've always been mean to come out. I've always been meaning to come check out a BCW show. And also I just do do press for real that there, but I mean lifely life and not that it's like a whole less.
Speaker 2: So sounds easy. It's like, let me head out to BCW real quick in New Jersey.
Speaker 3: Not that, but I always want to and if the if the timing is correct.
Speaker 2: Right is right.
Speaker 1: From the Yeah, would have to have you down that way and if.
Speaker 2: You have any press, right even if I can't make it, If you have any press, let me know.
Speaker 1: We'll talk.
Speaker 4: What's talk?
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, before we close out, well real quick, give me your thoughts on Sean don Ben against U current champion Darius Carter for the championship at at Benston Mecca.
Speaker 4: I mean that's that's that main event is worth the price for admission alone. The first time match between the two. They host the podcast together, so that that was initially we were worried if they would want to.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, I know Darius were had no problem.
Speaker 4: I don't know if Sean would be interest in the magic weal he definitely was interested and excuse me, and yeah this they never faced it before. I've known Sean for many years. I know I've known Darius for many years as well. Diari Obviously, I'm a lot closer with Darius. I've worked a lot with him, I want to say it within the last ten years. So Darius is just one of those talents that are on another level in every category in the ring, character wise, behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: Whenever you need him for any you need him for media, you need to do anything you ask of him.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: He's He's definition of what a champion should be. Uh.
Speaker 4: Sean Donovan though he's a workhorse, he has done so much in the industry, Uh, so many championships.
Speaker 1: You know, one of the trainers that created pro Russell.
Speaker 4: Throw he's been there for ages, so he's definitely one of definitely was what I want to say. There's no insult him, but one of the most underrated guys in the Northeast on the independent scene. So this is definitely gonna be a fantastic I'm excited. I was so excited when both men were like, so they were happy for this match we have when movie starts to Shore and he's like, oh, hell yeah, I would love to have this match, Like, oh, thank goodness, Well let's see we can make the day work.
Speaker 1: And yeah, we got it from Madison a mecca.
Speaker 4: So if you're if you're a fan of the Northeast wrestling scene, you've seen both these guys.
Speaker 1: You know how talented they both are having been one ring together. This is gonna be one you do not want to miss. Like I can't.
Speaker 4: I'm trying not to oversell him because I know it sells itself, but I literally, as a fan.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to watching these two killing in the ring.
Speaker 3: Do me a favor, new because I've been trying for the longest and I know you, I know you sure you can pull this off. Let's say talk to your boy, Darius Carter right, Akay, So I've been trying to book him for the longest.
Speaker 4: Come on, I'll talk to him. I'll talk to him. He's tough though, like that. And even the last show, one of my friends who who does podcasting, and I know he doesn't because he never likes to hang out afterwards and see the fan.
Speaker 1: But his son was a big fan. And I'm like, I can't guarantee it.
Speaker 4: I'll ask and I'm like, damn, you might just come up court take He's like, all right for you their friend of yours.
Speaker 1: I'll come up and he's just Darius, a little tough. But well, I'll definitely working on it. I'll definitely say what.
Speaker 2: If I knew, if I knew you tried that, I.
Speaker 4: Definitely yeah, I'll definitely try. Yeah, but if you're making it, if you're making out press that that might make it easier.
Speaker 1: I might be able to do something. Why So we'll see. Yeah, but I'll I'll talk to him. I'll definitely talk to Darius.
Speaker 2: All right, but but but but any any last words for close out?
Speaker 4: You know, for definitely you know BCW. Like I said, I'm very proud of what we've accomplished in the past. Couple of years. Uh, definitely, if you're if you're if you're around the area, or you're not. Like I said, we're live, come and check us out. We have a lot of great talent on the show where we're looking and we've had a lot of great time in the pass. So, like you never know who you're gonna see. Joe Gacy, he's a former BCW World champion. Yeah yeah, oh yeah, he's a former world champion. Yeah, he's one of the he's the second ever BCW champions. So uh yeah, yeah, yeah, we've had you know, a lot of people have come in and out of our doors. But I said, right now, I think it's one of our strongest rosters. We're firing on all stones between great matches, great characters. Uh, just the talent, production, the storylines, everything is really clicking for us. So I think now is the time if you haven't yet, or if you haven't watched in a while, check us out.
Speaker 1: Come live. It's a even live is such a different atmosphere.
Speaker 4: Like you know, I and I see clips of other in these shows, independent shows, and sometimes you know, the crowds like could be a packed crowd and it's so it's like the silence our crowd, which we call the bee semi faithful. We'd do it for a reason because they no matter what, like their answers, they know what's going on with our company.
Speaker 1: They make noise, they judge or really like they they they they life starts wherever they want to.
Speaker 4: Immediately we know like oh they like this person, oh maybe they don't like this person so much, like oh this person needs a little work. And you know, we we get to you know, we get we can gage the barometer even quick start at the Grand Rumble we haven't had. We had some surprises and a gentleman who hasn't been with us for more than a few years se I required height Andrews. You know he was you know, he was like, oh, He's like, oh you know what what every way I can do it a quick spot in the rumble because you know, because he was dedicated to my mom. And I said, you know what, I cos we can get you. And he's like, oh, but now he's gonna remember me. I'm like, bro our crowd remembers, no, no, they're not. He comes out, he gets a great pop because back he's like, Joe, you're right, they remember and I'm like I told you are crowd remembers is what we do so and I'm I'm proud of that fast.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna tank all the Batim fans who show up.
Speaker 4: They watch us on Socials and whatever you find us on YouTube title Match.
Speaker 1: So yeah, if you can.
Speaker 4: Make us, please come live to Richueld Park this Sunday or follow you know, watch live on title Match.
Speaker 1: And you know, for myself, thank thank you all for all the support given me for the past twenty three twenty four years.
Speaker 2: I know I still with the close up, but if you have time, you can stay a little bit longer.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, sure, yeah, if you have anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's just hit me right. I'm surpride of my axes. But so you're so so so do you still follow like like like Main Street Wrestling, like w W and a w on.
Speaker 1: That aw I mean WWE. I follow a lot. Aw I I know what's going on. I haven't watched many of the shows lately, but I do. I do follow what I see the clips. I see what I see what everyone's talking about.
Speaker 2: So I kind of know they had a people fan of people last night, right, which I don't know. Lie I think stunk.
Speaker 4: But you know, yeah, unless you see a W is kind of tough because it's either you have to die hard AW fans who are saying it's the best thing since sliced bread, or you have the people w E people who hate anything AW does.
Speaker 1: So there's no in the middle. I noticed when.
Speaker 3: I feel like there is, I feel like, yeah, like I'm like, you know, like you know, I I said it's stunk, but like I don't, I'm not buys eight. I don't dislike a W. I wanted, I wanted to be good. I would like it was good. Yeah, Obamaga lies and call shit shits.
Speaker 4: I'm say, you know, yeah, that's what I tell people about it, sort because I know a lot of people work there and there are highlights, Like I'm a big fan of Tony Storms.
Speaker 1: She's been doing great work there.
Speaker 4: Yeah her Uh, Harley Cameron has been really entertaining as of Like she's been a highlight of AW programming.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I feel like she would be best student in W be like because that's the kind of like the styles person entertainment, like the whole she's so she's so talented and music she so Yeah, in the n X t that's a good comedy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well she needed because I think too well, she's neuter, like, she hasn't been in the ring that long, so a W might be the best place for her right now, and so hopefully we'll see her get an nxt W run.
Speaker 1: In the future.
Speaker 2: Did you did you check out Elimination Chamber from the tweks ago?
Speaker 1: That was?
Speaker 4: That was a great show. That was fantastic. I enjoyed majority had that. The scene that the scene that's current was that was that was that, that was that was I was not expecting that. I know a lot of people were like, oh yeah, they were, they were seeing Cody versus see that, But I'm like, I don't want to see scene that. After that, I'm like, okay, you call my interests your good job.
Speaker 1: Now I want to see versus. Yeah.
Speaker 2: One when Sino won the Chamber, I kind of grown cause I love seeing it.
Speaker 4: I love Cody, but yeah, and like we don't need that a Mania, like any match for see as the main event, but.
Speaker 1: Not like all right, you guys got me, all right, kudos to w W. A match I didn't want to see in Mania.
Speaker 2: I would still rather punkin Cody, but this but he'll see it in Cody's fine too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's definitely yeah, because not one. I'm like, I'm dying for I'm dying for him now to come out and discuss what happened. I'm like, gosh, okay, this is gonna be some good storytelling. I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, So all right, cool, cool, cool, stay tune for that. Are our rope on on the on w w stra dot com. I'm gonna I'm gonna put this video up in a few minutes after a fresh recording.
Speaker 3: It should be up on you know YouTube, Apple Blueberry or the Berries Root. You can hear podcast on what else?
Speaker 2: What else? What else.
Speaker 3: I'm also trying out Twitch, so maybody just subscribe real quick to Twitch feed this that third I'm saying to put me on Twitch that we can stike that that put me on Twitch, I can stay on Twitch. I'm saying, like the cool kids are into so I.
Speaker 1: Tried a couple of years ago. Wasn't for me, So I guess I'm not too much with the cool.
Speaker 3: Kid So check that out real quick. Yeah, and with that, I think that's everything. There's a say I stay too for tomorrow. I believe if you check the calendar at the itinerary on W I can't just see what time right now.
Speaker 2: I don't remember right now I thought I knew. But again I'm sorry for that again.
Speaker 1: Oh good, oh good, oh good, stuff happens. We're here now, we're doing it.
Speaker 3: So but yeah, check I think I think six thirty, he said. If it's not six thirty, just check out the calendar if I'm making a mistake. But uh, sixth story I have Sewan don have been on for an interview that stad. He will talk a lot, so they they go for that.
Speaker 2: What else? What else? What else? Oh until that?
Speaker 3: So until then, right, stay safe, stay out trouble. When I'll see back here at a special start time, a special start especially day. I don't use a record as tomorrow six start pim Strand time. But yeah, until then, I'm gonna head out because I have things to do and uh ie talking to you man talking few minutes, all right, all right, definitely bet