Speaker 1: Good man. It was good. Was good.
Speaker 2: I'm doing good, doing good. How you guys doing good?
Speaker 1: Look good? I got my daughter here?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Yeah, get you Cara. Okay, well then then what about that? It's while we can have the kids. So yeah, alright, alright, best so quick, So tell you by about yourself. No, because my fans are not wrestling fans. We'll tell you by about who you want what to do.
Speaker 3: So for those of you who don't know, my name is Jed Drew. I'm a professional wrestler for Legacy Pro Wrestling subdivision of House of Glory, by the way, probably the best independent wrestling up in all of New York City.
Speaker 2: Yeah I said that. I'm sorry with that, see nice plug. I got into.
Speaker 3: Wrestling when it was about eight years old. I saw it on TV, he saw it in the video game, and think from there I just knew what I wanted to do. It's not an easy journey, but if you have the heart for it, if you love what you do, then yeah, it's it's all worth it.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is WW you saw eight years old? All right? Nothing, This is WW that you saw as right for the first time.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was a If I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 3: It was the SmackDown after Wrestling You're twenty six, my first encounter with the WWE.
Speaker 2: It was it was a promo between Edge and Chris Jericho.
Speaker 3: Edge kind of beat the crap out of Jericho, Swagger cashed in, and uh, all the rest is history.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, exact you're talking about too. I was fourteen years old and that half you were eight. That's crazy, okay, okay, okay. And that's how all started for you, Okay, okay, how did your how did your career start?
Speaker 3: Well, it was around the time I was in high school. It was in my uh, I was in my senior year. I was graduating that year, so I wanted to uh, I wanted to start wrestling. So I went to a couple of other academies, did some I just really talked to some of the people there, but really started it was the open house at House of Glory and I went there. It was a tough experience. I've never been I've never worked like that in my entire life, which it was a wake up call for me. But since then I knew that was the place I had to be and well, you know, I was training there for some time I got lucky. The bookers were opening ah Open Challenge for the House of Glory Tag Team Championships, and I thought me and a good friend of mine, Manti Baja, I thought we had a chance. If you've seen that match, yeah, we got humbled real quick, but it was it was a great opportunity. Stuff the scars for it. But since then, you know, I've been up and on the op and up.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, real could before I forget, because I'm gonna forget, so just before I continue to want me to go back by notes real quick, right, not streak recorder or not, but I had oron walker on not just before before you left long ago. He wanted to tell you, well, he wanted me to ask you, in reference to him wapping the other night a crucible with you and you wanna what her name is? The uh the barbies uhl top shelf there you go? What are you gonna do about it? He wants me to ask you that.
Speaker 3: There's only one thing I'm going to do about men to kick ass. Look, I don't want to jump the gun.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 3: There is an order that I have to go through it. I know that I have to go to Corey Lee. I had to ask for these sort of things. But if I happened to run into them, let's say in the supermarket, maybe backstage, you know, maybe something might happen. Look, I'm not trying to make threats or anything, but they've been they've been talking a lot of hot garbage.
Speaker 1: So okay, okay, it's not like often and book at at one time.
Speaker 2: Precisely.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So yeah, I need a price check on this piece of craft right there, do.
Speaker 3: Exactly what I mean. I'll give them their credit where their credits do. I mean, they're very athletic. They're great athletics, and I think maybe one day they can be probably the best tag team in House of lor maybe even in the United States, maybe even.
Speaker 2: In the world.
Speaker 3: Oh right now, they have like a real bad ego problem. They get real disrespectful, real fast. So if somebody has to humble them, I have no objections in doing that.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, because it's too right. I think. I think it's like a five way match you had, right, and they kind of stole the pin from me, right, am, I correct?
Speaker 3: That's what I yeah, it's a sixth way. Actually, Orn Worker was a was in that six way as well. As a matter of fact, if I remember correctly, I think uh, I think he kind of helped out uh Valentino for a little bit, which I get it. It's a six way and it's no hard feelings, you know, or and it's just business. As a matter of fact, I was actually happy working with the Oran. But as far as between me and top shelf goes, that's my business. And I know that the numbers are against me, but I'm not really afraid of that.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay. I got a lot with my mind right now, something because I want to say to you and ask you like on and off here to be honest with you. So I'm just like starts for you right now. All right, I guess I'll I'm trying to see how like organically they can move on. I guess I'll ask you. So I asked you which I or actually, what are you going to do about it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And you've told us right what are your career goals?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What are you trying to do? Like you know, we're trying to accomplish in your career.
Speaker 2: All I know, we all say we want to be the best. We all want to be just like our heroes.
Speaker 3: And you know that's a long term goal as far as long term is as well as long term is, I don't really have anything said right now. My my my mind is on like a list of short term goals right now. My number one priority is beating Top Shelf. That's my number one priority right now. When I'm done with Top Shelf, you know, I want the LPW championship.
Speaker 2: I think you know.
Speaker 3: I mean no disrespect to Jordy, no disrespect to Jody. Matter of fact, I look up to Jody.
Speaker 2: I was there when they.
Speaker 3: Crowned him the new championship. I'm not saying that I'm so ready to dethrone. I'm just saying that's something that I need to do. I need to be LPW champion one day.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but bet I have here my notes. How are you gonna do that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How how are you plan to do that? He said, these are goals right this year?
Speaker 2: Goal?
Speaker 1: But how are you going to get there? Like, how do you plan to do that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Relistically speaking, if you want to say.
Speaker 3: It's it's uh, it's an easy answer. Well, it's easier said than done. I should say. I'm just gonna keep working. I'm gonna keep fighting. I'm gonna keep going match at the match until I get there. I don't plan on taking any shortcuts a sure, so I don't plan as having someone else fight my battles.
Speaker 2: Top Show. Oh gosh, I have sorry, bad bad allergy. I'm so sorry, but uh yeah, that's really my plan.
Speaker 3: I don't have no master scheme of how to get there. I'm just gonna work my way to the top, same way Jody did.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, what a minute, let me see man. Okay, from my own handwriting here forget me. Okay. A cool question. I didn't notice this during and after the match right that you had most recently else LPW couch bullsh off to them. What's your relationship you have with bad Lands August?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, honestly speaking, I don't have no problem with August. I think I'm actually very cool with August. I think the cowboy thing is really cool.
Speaker 2: I like the hat.
Speaker 3: It's a really nice hat. We're not entirely friends per se, but I appreciate the backup that he handed me. Maybe I mean I think I had it.
Speaker 2: I think I think I had it but.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna I'm not gonna complain as far as a relationship goes.
Speaker 2: I'm cool with him, and apparently he's cool with me. So there's that. Actually, shout out, August. I hope he's doing good.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, i'd you ever considered being a part of a tag team? If so with who?
Speaker 2: Oh man, there's so many people I would love to be an a tag team.
Speaker 3: That's one of the greatest things about the LPW rosters so diverse, there's so many great talents. Just I wouldn't be opposed to being an attack team. Off the top of my head, Tommy Hartfelt is a very good talent. I think me and him would make a great tag team. I wouldn't mind August either. I mean, he had my back once before, and I definitely wouldn't mind having his back. Johnny Vega, oh man, that'd be a great tag team.
Speaker 1: Man, Johnny oh, it's gonna get to that. So I legit wrote that in one of my vlogs that you would make a good tag team.
Speaker 2: Ooh see, listen, we already up here now, so you are already up here, so you can already see the vision.
Speaker 1: You who else? Who else.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people I would love to tag with racking. Robert Raking another great talent, and I got like him.
Speaker 4: You see you see him.
Speaker 2: He's like a tank, but like he moves like an airplane. Like he's so big but so like insidiously fast. Like I could use a guy like that. And on top of that, he's such a sweetheart too. Love that guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, all right, uh, real quick, we have coming up as a wrestler in their future, we have coming up? Any matches and dates you have coming up in your bench of coming up?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 3: Man me right now, I don't really have a lot coming up right now this uh this season, and I guess it's for the best, you know. I have a lot in my head I need to get I need to get my head straight. And as much as I love working for b W, this whole top shelf situation is really.
Speaker 2: It's really messing me up.
Speaker 3: But I think from what I hear, we might be having another show in December, so look out for that.
Speaker 2: You might see your boy there.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, uh, real quick, real quick, before I move on, right, I'm not gonna lie. I want to put I want to play a game.
Speaker 2: Uh, ohn, Like, so put me in a trap?
Speaker 1: No goee? Oh nah, I don't know. I don't know why. Right, Well, like I had this idea. I had this idea for you in particularly some reason, right, I want to play the name association game. I'm gonna give you a name, right, or names in some cases, right, and you just give me the like one word to describe them, all right?
Speaker 2: All right, all right?
Speaker 1: Valentino and Alnika, that's trash okay, Alec Hammer.
Speaker 2: A camera that say he's good?
Speaker 1: Okay? Uh, Danny stylesh.
Speaker 2: Just one way for Danny Styles.
Speaker 1: Fearless okay, cash grab m M.
Speaker 4: The future okay, the Saints devious scam likely.
Speaker 2: Despicable okay.
Speaker 1: Scarlet Bag, that's a teenage I know.
Speaker 2: I know you're talking about Scarlett. Uh, Scarlet meetings with the H. I know exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: She rolls around with Frank Costanzo and the other two mm kind gentlemen.
Speaker 2: One word for Scarlett, I would say, I would say tough.
Speaker 1: Okay. Frankie Forums you said.
Speaker 2: That was putting it nicely. But one word for Frankie forms h.
Speaker 1: Freak okay, Johnny Bago heart okay, Frank Ool, Costanzo.
Speaker 2: Corney.
Speaker 1: Okay, we left, He'll repeat wisdom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. He's got a lot of good words.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: If I don't know, if I pick a.
Speaker 3: Word, definitely, if I pick a where he don't like, I'm definitely gonna hear about it forever.
Speaker 1: If I'm gonna lie. If I was you, I would say something bad about him so he could have promoted me. I want to be chastpised by hearing people with the man.
Speaker 3: Do you not know like the words in his vocabulary, like you haven't even heard one percent of it. This man has words for concepts that don't even exist. Uh, you know, I would say scholarly okay.
Speaker 1: Ruthie J had her on last night.
Speaker 2: Ruthie J. I think she's very cool. I would say cool okay.
Speaker 1: And Oscar pain Oh.
Speaker 2: Man, ah man, Oscar Pain.
Speaker 1: Bro, what happened to him? Man?
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 3: I was just I was heartbroken. And you know, I think that's my word, just heartbreak, because I remember watching Oscar Payne back when LPW started. I just thought he was the coolest guy in the world. And now, oh my god.
Speaker 1: B okay, all right, well that was my that was our game? You know, so are there are many prizes a bet bet so what? Okay? So we So we just got to be right real quick, bout yourself, tell us the meaning about saying tell us the meaning and significance of being, as you call it, the qui essential underdog.
Speaker 3: So I think that we all have this uphill battle one way or another. Sometimes we go through things where we were just want to have a going out of it?
Speaker 2: How are going out of it? How I'm gonna get out of it?
Speaker 3: How can we get through this? And I think we've all been through there. But this idea of the name Quinn central on the dog. It's not just the names, it's a lifestyle. I constantly find myself in these positions where I shouldn't be in here. I should not be here. There's no way in hell that it makes sense that I got here, and there's a zero percent chance that I'll make it out alive. And yet somehow I continue to get past these adversities. I mean, you look at my match with the Arcane. There was no way I should have survived that, and yet somehow I end up competing in the Battle of Oil in the same night.
Speaker 2: And it's because I live for these opportunities. I live for these.
Speaker 1: Fights double duty through.
Speaker 2: It was an.
Speaker 3: Opportunity, you know, and I just thank God that I was given this opportunity. I just think that quinness centraal lond dog means fighting against any adversity, especially when it's one that you cannot win.
Speaker 2: Being I think that the only way you lose when you stop trying.
Speaker 1: Being an underdog. Would you want to change that? Would you want to have it any other way? Are you? Or would you like being an a dog? If you could choose, if you can control, control it somehow right, control fate somehow right. Would you have it any other way? Would you continue being an a dog? Would you choose not to be?
Speaker 2: It's a tough question.
Speaker 3: I mean there was points in my life where I wish I was, you know, like the cool kids. I wish I was like all these guys who had everything handed to them. And I think, you know, on surface level, we would all want that, We would all want life to be easier. But you know, you got to ask yourself, is the fight really worth it if it's not, if it's not challenging, all these opportunities really meaningful if they don't change you somehow. I think in every uh, I think in every win, in every battle that we face, especially as wrestlers, in some way we are an underdog. I feel like there is no challenge where we're not looking at this unbeatable mountain, and if there is, then it's.
Speaker 2: Not for you.
Speaker 1: I'm all right, but I hear I'm not gonna lie. So it's kind of a stretch. But what you're saying reminds me of one of my favorite scenes from TV Land, and that's like the old Spider Man cartoon that's just showing Fox on Fox back back back in the nineties when like it's like the found Fare episode of the series, and what's his name, Doctor doom Right has like has like infinite power or whatever, right, and he was like, who amongst you wouldn't want to go what we want to give discal powers? And Spider Man is like I would, And as he's saying what he's saying, right, they're flashing back all the times he was like tight, he was Spider Man right, because I durned time and time again a great power, script responsibilities, and then painted you was thinking the back of I love that seed who almost their powers? I would because time and time again, I've learned their great power and you find me a dan. That's my favorite scene. That's what fuzzy. I love that. It's yeah that good storytelling, good, good callback everything. Yeah, all right, but real quick, I'm uh moving away from rustling for a little bit. Tell us about your artwork. What's that about?
Speaker 3: I mean, I just, uh, it just comes to me, you know, like I think, Uh, you know, I draw myself like a couple of logos. I draw a couple of things every now and again, but these are like, I guess, expressions of my thoughts, you know. Like one of my favorite logos that I've ever made for myself, it's uh, I had it on a T shirt. You could probably find it on one of my own pictures, not not the Shameless Plug though, not the Shameless Plug. But uh, it's like a blue heart with the name and it's a dripping sword through do you hear me.
Speaker 1: I'll just played fine. I was just.
Speaker 3: It's just, you know, it's just whatever it comes to me, and it's like whatever I'm feeling at that moment.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I felt like when I was making that logo, I felt like it wasn't a point where I was being challenged, not just in wrestling, but like everyday life.
Speaker 2: And I remember that.
Speaker 3: One of the uh, this is this one thing that one of my one of my trainers that taught me when I first got there, I was amazing.
Speaker 2: Ready tells me.
Speaker 3: He told all of us show heart, no matter what you do, not just in wrestling, but you know in irl, show heart. And I felt like that's why I needed at that moment. And I guess that's what came to me. I don't know, it's just like it's like certain things from certain people. I guess I like kind of like take away and it's like it kind of like regards dictated into something else.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I have for my notes right out of context. I don't Revenmber what meaning behind this was, but I half care of hopefully you can help me with this. I'm not really sure what this means. Perhaps you have perhaps you know, but I have here one for you, the number one, the number four another you, and then I put a question mark, so there any insights to what that could pof mean with lout of context, I forgot what, Well, you.
Speaker 3: Know, it's a clever player, like the phrase you know the one for you, and uh, basically, you know when I got into wrestling, you know, I was only eight years old. I was a kid bullied in elementary schools. You know a lot of us were, and I didn't really knew how to stand up for myself so much. And I remember when I first got into wrestling. You know, the first wrestler I ever was introduced to Edge, and he's still my favorite to this day. And you know the way that Edge was, he didn't really care what other people thought about him. He didn't really care what other people thought. He only cared about what he thought. And in a way, it taught me to stand up for myself. And it also taught me how to get attention twice in one week. But that was kind of the turning point for me. You know, Edge taught me how to stand up for myself. Guys like Sena taught me how to stand up for others. And wrestling in this way gave me something to really want to fight for. It gave me a dream to reach what I wanted to do when I grow up. And the same way where I was in this position, Edge, You guys like Edge, Guys like seeing guys like Christian they were the ones who made me want to dream for something.
Speaker 2: I want to be that for someone else the same way Edge was that one for me. I want to be that one for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, got you, got you? Okay, okay, okay. I ask some questions up in the hotline famous plug them coming in five do one at nine one seven, two eight, three ninety five six of course, But those who unfamiliar you can you know, hit up line with voicemails, text or calling live during the show at nine one seven acts or say anything to myself or pass my guests. And that's confused with this right here obviously we have here. Uh. Okay, this person asks what are your interests outside of wrestling?
Speaker 3: Outside of wrestling, I'm like a huge Marble fan, love Marvel Transformers. I love Transformers. I think there's like two of my outside wrestling, two of my biggest biggest interest.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so what do you currently follow as far as wrestling goes? I'm paraphrasing, but what this says.
Speaker 2: As far as wrestling goes? Uh, I try to follow as much as I really could.
Speaker 3: You know, I love watching wrestling, seeing who's uh, seeing who's out there, like who do I want to face who will inspire me further?
Speaker 2: You know, obviously you know we all watch w E to some degree.
Speaker 3: I think I think my one of my favorites in the w E to this day, like today. I love Cody Rhodes. Love that guy. He just makes me so happy. Nathan Fraser is another one of my favorites. I see the future of WREE and Nathan Fraser. I watch aw every now and again, and helic Goes still my number one guy there. If you haven't watched Hello, I'm begging you, you guys have to watch in Hello go with. This guy is one of the nastiest guys to ever touch a ring.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: My favorite wrestling company lp W Man. I love that that company so much. I don't know what it is. I think it's the Purple Is. I think it's it's the Purple And then you got House of wait Man with the Orange just two very good secondary colors. I don't know what they seem to be one of my favorites. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, so a good question, right this is for me right now. So you've only you've only worked LPWLAS also Glory, and you've worked nowhere else before Uh so far.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I'm still young in my career. But right now I see it as a blessing. I mean, right now, I know a lot of people are going elsewhere, going to a lot of places, But right now LPW and House Glory has offered me the biggest opportunities. I don't know where I'd be without the House Glory. I don't know where i'd be without LPW. And I'm not just saying that as a restler, saying that as a person. This these these places have been a home to me. I've met people I consider family to me, and I know one day I'm going to have to travel abroad. One day I'm going to have to go to a Japan or London. I would really love to go to London. But right now, these places on my home, and I just want to represent them the best that I could. Okay, Okay, And I'm not leaving without that LPW championship.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So learning with the championship got you, You're gonna pull on punk.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, that's not why I said that. You know, I'm not leaving with it. I'm just saying I'm not leaving without it. Always no matter where.
Speaker 3: I go, I'll all roads lead to home, you know. So I'm just saying, you know, you know Jet drew for lp W champion. You know, defended in LPW also maybe defended in London or in Japan, defending maybe in Florida, maybe even in Uh. I don't know, Cybertron. I'm just saying, wherever I go, you know, I cannot leave until I win that championship. Typical day, I would say, uh, wake up, hopefully I wake up, Give me something to eat. I do a couple of laps around the neighborhood. After that, make it to the train trains running smoothly. I'll make it to training and then training just you know, with's my ass?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: At that? At the training. I remember when it was warmer. I used to take a couple of laps at Central Park. I don't know. It's getting colder these days. I don't know how I'm gonna be able to do those.
Speaker 1: Man, You I would do, yeah, put that hood on and when I'm laughing, boy d, I won't give you that it's too cold. I used to run track.
Speaker 2: You used to want track? Yeah, no, kidd, you're used to track.
Speaker 1: No better recognize so you got the mh that that means out And before I was young, in my younger days, when I was like, you were a sunny boy, like I read track, I did, I didn't ever thing I did. Swimming I got I can't see them, but was all all across the room for track, for mixed martial arts, for swimming, for school, all kind of thing.
Speaker 2: But let me tell you.
Speaker 1: You got some still some goals, some bronze right here. Yeah, I'm I'm right now looking at my my member. I got for winning a scrabble tournament seventh grade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, still grabble tournaments. Huh is it still the scrabble tournaments?
Speaker 1: Well, well that was once seventh grade. I was like, well I was what eleven, so I'll be like, what nineteen years ago? My god?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got tooken a back said track because I remember in middle school I used to do running club and.
Speaker 2: I was like, we used to oh man, I remember so much.
Speaker 3: It was supposed to be a track team, right, I remember we had batons, we were supposed to get hurdles. We didn't get hurdles for that, but we used to do the running around the entire neighborhood for.
Speaker 2: A bit we had a small squad.
Speaker 3: There was a couple of I think, if I'm not mistaken, Antonio Stars was with me there too. Ah man, it just brought me back to like my younger days. I guess running has always been in my life. But then again, hey, I was a small bully kid in small bully kid in elementary I had to run from bully.
Speaker 1: So kids today, you're lucky. Man, an old man like me, guy retire and sing, because if I was, I'd probably give you guys a little wamping. Little wooers need some hard looks. Smelled like an old man.
Speaker 2: Bro, You're just gonna have to catch me first.
Speaker 1: I can't catch you.
Speaker 2: You know you know where to find me. You know where to find me. You know.
Speaker 3: Where to find me. Bro, Listen, I got likes for days. Man, I don't know you're talking about these whipper snappers whipping and all that.
Speaker 2: Don't don't, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't understand your old man language. But uh, as far as running goes, like you not catching, that's it.
Speaker 1: One time when I was in high school, right, you have a freshman in high school, right and like I'm with me, I'm like me like boys right right with chilling, but like what chilling? But like Jamaica Avenue was speakable of bard, right, marian be On High School got that far from there, and we're just chilling right just after and like all of a sudden, these dudes run up on us. Loop of problems, right, So like I'm not gonna lie. I ran right clip the street, down the block to the pizza hut, right, and like they saw that ship too, because it's like a it's like a it's like an open area kind of a little kind of like a little kind of kind of like look, you know, like a mall or a shopping center. See all this on different stores and restaurants whatever, right on the same block, right, So it's like a big open area. So they the people in there saw me, so they auto actually knew what while I was there, right, and so they saw there so many security footage.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: All you see, right is me start from there and and appear here. That's how fast I ran, right, I'm a crush, right, and then all they see I'm here and I don't move. I just appear. I tell a port from here to here, like like Jumper. That's what movie Jumper. That's that's how it looked like, yeah, that was my back in high school jump because like I just like like run and jump all the time, math fast like it's that third. But but yeah, but those who don't know right have to retire because from physical activity. Well let me let me I'm not misspeak from from competitive activity because my doctor advisement against it. He never would never clear me for a competition. I just like dough with no martial arts or something like that for recreation and self defensive course, right, but I can't attract swimming. I do do for recreation, I can't do it for a competition because he doesn't want my heart getmester whatever I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry that Yeah, No, I'm good.
Speaker 1: I'm good, like you know what I'm saying, Like I'm I'm proud to tell my story like I catch survivor. That's that third what I'm saying. It's not it's not I always medals, right, but this is one of them. The scar right here is one of them, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, it's not even about me. Let me get back to you though, let me see you got here. I'm actually going out of order, so forget me real quick. I'm good, give me some do some plugs. It's like you know where to follow you, how to reach out, like to book you for example, order such inquiries, shout outs, just this your time now, just the seameless plugs you've got.
Speaker 3: Uh, well, for the most part, you could definitely reach me on Instagram. That's a jet underscore Drew Underscore h O G.
Speaker 2: I do have a YouTube channel Jet Drews. Find some small clips there.
Speaker 3: As far as bookings go, I mean you probably could, uh you know, you know, you could definitely slide on my d MS.
Speaker 2: I will in mind. Uh, I just don't know about bookings right now. You know, I'm just really.
Speaker 3: I'm just really having my head like folks on the next LPW show, and I'm really hoping I can get my get back on top shelf.
Speaker 2: So sorry if I don't know, how was that? Yeah? I repeat that. Now. We don't have a I don't think we have a we don't have a graduate system now.
Speaker 3: I think of the great thing about how SGLORI is that once you're in, you know, once you start training with us, you're always going to be a house glorious guy. You know, you're always you always welcome to come train. You're always welcome to always you know, shake off the ring, rustle right over it. There's never you're too old for this, you know. It's just that, you know, right now, right now, I want to I want to hold my craft better before I really go out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm here, I'm here. Yeah, I'm thinking that I on my side.
Speaker 3: It's like you're a little frozen too. You can still hear me though, right, M my next move like wait, not my next best thing move right? Oh overall my next move. I'm just trying to get back at top shelf, however that might be. M. Yeah, I'm still here. You are you are you still? Can you still see me or anything?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Just my luck, I take it on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm here all right.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Only thing I want to say is that, first of all, I want to thank you for this opportunity. Uh, it's been fun. It's been fun. I want to thank the folks that have the glory for giving me these opportunities to give it us these shows. I want to thank God for giving me this opportunity, for allowing me to chase my dreams. And uh, the only thing I got to say is, you know, watch out. You know, you know, follow the LPW Instagram you get updates about what our next show is and uh.
Speaker 2: M hmm, all right five.
Speaker 3: Ye you know I remember me and Austin Carry used to be in the Battle of Others together.
Speaker 2: You know, we were cool.
Speaker 3: I liked Austin Carter, but this version of him, look, the narrow has changed him. I don't like who he's become. And to be honest, I don't like any of the Saints. So what they need a cash grab? I'm not I'm not cool with that. I'm just saying from one, you know, from an old friend to another, Austin, you should really think about where your loyalties lie.
Speaker 2: That's that's all I'm saying. That's a cash grab. Get your get back.
Speaker 1: Uh m.
Speaker 2: Oh man, No, that's not that serious. It's not that serious. Nah.
Speaker 3: But like in all honesty, like age really is just a number. Like you know, you see a lot of these guys in our field. They're a lot older than guys like you, guys like Lenny, and they're still they're still I would say, in their prime.
Speaker 2: I would say, you keep yourself young physically. Your age number.
Speaker 3: That yeah, thirty is not old like I'm gonna set this. I'm gonna set the record straight. Right, human beings, we lived like eighty years on average. Thirty is still the minority of your lifespan. In my opinion, you're not old until like sixties, bro, because like nah, like third, thirty is not old.
Speaker 2: Thirty is not old.
Speaker 3: I mean I'm twenty three, but still thirty is not old. I'm not gonna be old in seven years. That's that's not that's not happening.