Speaker 1: Hey there, did you know that this podcast as a supporters club. By becoming a supporter of the show, you gain access to exclusive content and play an active role in helping me to continue producing the content you love. See the link in the episode description for more details. Now let's get back to the episode.
Speaker 2: All the ways, the loud and right by the same.
Speaker 3: We stand as.
Speaker 4: One because boy tadle in hand, stripe down the pole and protect this land.
Speaker 2: Oh it's all father.
Speaker 3: See voice guide our souls to the sacred rhythm. Frick, Queen of the hot us home with love and.
Speaker 2: Great Vegas holes.
Speaker 3: With your eye might guide us food the top house.
Speaker 2: But misters life Fanta, show us.
Speaker 3: The path with every breath. Try out as love and lore. We honor you know and forever more. Who to lisus we call the rooms, We see shoals.
Speaker 2: Ussles, ride out us, we say, fly.
Speaker 5: Away, local saga, last no pease, liten our spirits rise on the winds are string gisa.
Speaker 3: Gema for we trust. Welcome, Welcome, I'm back everyone to the Greyhorn Pagans podcast once more. Once again, it's been a while since I recorded a new podcast. Actually, we're doing a lot of other videos of course, Crypted with Fox and Fay the project that I have with the with the Wife. But for today, I have a very special guests two to introduce to announce. He goes by D or Citizen D. And there is a reason for the anonymity, which is something that we actually will get into on this this show, on this this episode. So D, thank you very much for for joining me on my own show today. Of course, had I had a little little chat on Across the Pond as well, but not on my own channel yet, and I thought, like, this is so incredibly interesting, and we already on Across the Pond, we already touched on a bit of the like more accult mystic side of of things, and on my own channel I can actually like get deeper into into that because that's what I do. So yeah, thank you for joining me.
Speaker 2: It's a pleasure. I think.
Speaker 6: I think what you're doing and what I'm going to talk about is quite aligned. Actually I can see the parallels already, which is cool. I've been looking forward to this one. Thanks so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, for sure, for sure. So for everyone who may not know just yet you haven't watched Across the Pond or any of the other shows that you have done. Tell the people like, what do you what are you about? Why the why the secrecy, why the anonymity, What's what's up with that?
Speaker 6: Three reasons, all of them nice easy to explain. First one, a really pleasant one, is the fact that we think that crop circles should should should remain authored. Because when I used to go and visit the crop circles as a believer before I took the start side.
Speaker 2: Take now, I live quite near Wiltshare, or I live.
Speaker 6: Quite near watch you at the time, and if I knew there was ten crop circles but two were definitely man made, I wouldn't bother to go to those two. So there is this demystification element, if you see what I mean. So I just in case, I let slip of any circles that you know that I became involved in.
Speaker 2: I liked.
Speaker 6: We like the circles to speak, right, We want the work to speak rather than the author. And this is not an ego thing. So the second that a crop circle is exposed as being man made or it's authored, then the whole even years on, the whole thing is like the whole magic is sunked out of it. Okay, so that that's one reason. The second reason is that it's it's illegal to make crop circles, So even though it's not a police matter, there's no statue of libertations.
Speaker 2: So ten years on, even though I stopped.
Speaker 6: Doing it ten years ago, if a farmer connects me to a circle that I made on his land, that's criminal damage vandalism, even if it's a nice circle and.
Speaker 2: It's trespassed.
Speaker 6: So I don't want to open myself up to especially with the industry that I'm in now, it's different to the industry that I was in at the time, and my current industry is not conducive to criminal activity.
Speaker 2: And the third reason is that.
Speaker 6: It's a very contentious subject what I'll be talking about today. And I've got a very pleasant home life, a very pleasant private life. I've got a beautiful job, I've got a beautiful wife, and I'd like to keep and ring fence that stuff away from my.
Speaker 2: Other stuff.
Speaker 3: You finally got on the straight and narrow, So let's keep on the straight and narrow and leaf leave the past in the past.
Speaker 2: Absolutely right question.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, I I totally understand, and I hope by this explanation that my my audience does too, and you already hinted at it that you are a former crop circle maker designer, which probably goes against what everyone thinks like crop circles like there those are like you know, aliens and stuff.
Speaker 3: Right, Like what do you mean they're mad made? Like that's that's how like how is that even possible? They're so?
Speaker 2: But what what what I hope to come into today? What I hope is gonna he's going to open up.
Speaker 6: I mean I did a podcast on Saturday with an Australian guy two hours and it took a while for them to open up and realize.
Speaker 2: What I was talking about.
Speaker 6: But the thing is this uthology like ceiology, which is crop circles.
Speaker 2: It's not and wicker. It's not black and white. It is gray. Okay. So it's not black and white. It's man made. It's not man made or these.
Speaker 6: Are structured craft or its et or it's not eaty. It's there's a very gray area, okay. And it's the gray area that excites me.
Speaker 2: Okay. So the reason why my.
Speaker 6: Substack is called it can't be People is because when I saw my first crop circle and I went and I went into it, I thought this cannot be people.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: When I realized the truth that we'll be talking about today, I realized that even if there are people involved, there is still something else going on, So it can't be people exclusively.
Speaker 2: If that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, that absolutely makes sense. And the gray area, I mean you've come to the right guy, to the right show for that. Like we are the Gray range begans of course for a reason, so they are man made. They're not man made, so like we kind of you know, God into that with across the ponds. But just for the like the very like basic.
Speaker 6: You need to look at the history, okay. And the history is that with the original this all even though there's been reports of single circles. You had this thing about the main devil from the sixteen hundreds, where this thing we've done in Hertfordshire. If you speak to serious crop circle you know, serious researches that are are not biased, and they're not you know, they've got they haven't got their own narrative. We think that that is actually a bit of a spanner in the works and we don't think that that that that that mowing devil is actually connected, Okay, because it's cut okay, and it's also not in a key area either.
Speaker 2: Okay. So the.
Speaker 6: Crop circles started in Australia with the seventies Talinists, and they were they looked like berthed flying saucers in grass, and to this day, I don't think that's ever been solved. When we first started to see the crop circles in this country, they were done again single circles, but they would look like they'd been landed in crop, and because it's crop, the crops high, so they were much more pronounced. So we were seeing single circles, and we were seeing single circles with concentric rings around the edge, or we'd see single circles with three or four tiny circles around the edge that make them look like the old b movie The Day of the Earth did steal tripod UFOs. The key heirstaging is that we can't account for a lot of those. Even though Doug and Dave then took the mantel up and said that we've done all of them, those original single circles, true researchers will tell you that we still think that they are actually mysterious. We don't actually know. But the thing is in the Internet age that we're in now, these things don't get reported anymore because they're not bling enough.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: Everyone's so you know, into bling and big pictures and fantastic crop circles. These things don't get these things don't get reported. And I've visited some of these things and the crop is like bent, like six inches up, and you can't do that with the board. It's like something has come and swelled, like God's got a drill and drilled into the crop and then drilled out again, and we can't account for them. But unfortunately, what happened when the when the led seconding cupboard came in and the picture grams came in, people were still in their collective consciousness, still had this image of birth UFOs okay, and people were connecting UFOs to single crop circles. And as soon as the picture started to occur, everybody knew that no ufo looks like that led zepything cover okay, or no ufo looks like a Yin yang or a sonic symbol. But unfortunately, it was so ingrained in the public consciousness by that point that they became not landed UFOs that have flown off again. They became they became messages from our intergol active brothers that are here to save us.
Speaker 2: They're space brothers.
Speaker 6: And that is the part of the phenomenon which I cannot reconcile because that was such a clunky jump, you know, and no one's really gone and said, come on, it's obviously a different phenomenon, you know.
Speaker 2: And when we started to when you look at the picture grams and they got better and better and better.
Speaker 6: Those with a you know, particular start will say, oh, that's because the aliens were revealing their message slowly so we wouldn't get too freaked out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, you.
Speaker 6: Know it was it was just humans getting better and better and better, you know. But our contention is that those those picture grams and from all those circles.
Speaker 2: On have a human element to them. But that is not to say that there is not a mystery. There's a far deeper mystery than you think. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I actually found a the cover of the lad Zeppelin album that you you were talking about. I mean, this looks all rather rather intricate, like it's it is a beautiful form at least, but so this is not hope.
Speaker 2: You can see it like this is I'm looking at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is not what crops look like.
Speaker 2: No, what I'm saying is that that doesn't look like a berth ufo, does it?
Speaker 6: But that is That's one of the first examples where they expanded from single circles and contentric circles and single circles with with with three or four little circles around the edge.
Speaker 2: That that that was the big one where people you know, looked at it and thought, you know, there's something else.
Speaker 6: This can't be this can't be human. I can look at that now and tell you that that could be done pretty easily. You know, with a team of like four or five people, you could dust that off in a couple of hours.
Speaker 2: I'm just looking at how it's done. I mean you can probably see yourself how it's done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean if this is supposedly done by a i mean a singular UFO, for sure, that's not exactly do you happen even if you just you know, like take our like laws of six into accounts, which you know, if ups exist, we're not sure if they, you know, work according to the same loss. But just the let's say that the thing that looks like the like the tooth of a of a co or a key or something that is just not arrow dynamic.
Speaker 2: I love that. That's gonna that's gonna slow it down by a few hundred miles per hour.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for sure, which would make intergalactic travel, uh, you know, last, yeah, take a lot longer.
Speaker 2: That's really funny. So that's really maybe.
Speaker 3: It's a fancy pattern, you know, I'll say that, but for that to like even be a singular UFO, that's weird as UFO.
Speaker 6: And yeah, you're right, and and at that point it started at that pointment, oh, it's not landed UFOs anymore.
Speaker 2: It's messages from our space brothers.
Speaker 6: And I've always found that really clunky. You know, it's obviously a different phenomenon. It's obviously you don't have to you know. And yeah, so yeah, we're on the right.
Speaker 2: The right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I mean that's one of the things about all those mysteries, like you know, Stonehenge in the Pyramids and all of that, like, oh, you know, it's aliens, it's you know, whatever it was. I mean, as the name of your substag is, like, it can be humans because we are.
Speaker 6: Really don't you think we're really dumbing ourselves down here, aren't.
Speaker 3: We You know, it's an insult to our ancestors.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's an insult to the fact that you know when he use like, what really freaks me out about this movement is that we are told that we are suppressed, and we're told that the powers that be don't want us to know how powerful we are because we can, you know, overthrow them. We're told that we're multi dimensional beings, and we're told that we are capable of anything. But the second you say, oh, you know, we can make pretty patterns in fields, they go, oh, no, you can't have that.
Speaker 3: Yeah we need that. Yeah we are these all powerful beings. Really, that are you know, being deceived and kept down and you know, because the man doesn't want us to be that powerful. But oh no, we can do crop circles like that's in order. That's simply not possible. Yeah, all the other things.
Speaker 2: Are yeah, exactly, and I mean hear this trophy of all time.
Speaker 6: They say, well, a team of graphic designers couldn't do this in a week.
Speaker 2: Oh come on, you know, Or they say, how.
Speaker 6: Can two drunk blokes walking home from the pub do that? Well, of course they can't. But we've got teams of like twenty people that go out all knowing what they're doing. We haven't got like these big clunky meat along boards. We've got meat along boards, we've got half meter boards, we've got ski square boards and some of the most complicated and all inspiring crop circles that you see. You don't realize that they don't over two nights because if we if we pick a high point in Wiltshire, there's no way that you're going to go up there, you know, at the highest point in Wiltshire, or if you do, it didn't make the public eye. But there's all there's all manner of arguments that are against people making them, but you can slam them down with a bit of logic and by using Ockham's razor.
Speaker 2: Do you know Okham's razor is yah, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 6: Ockham's razor just absolutely absolutely nails all this down. You know, you look at the solution with the fewest possibilities, and that's people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like the most you know, simplest answer, the one that would come to mind first is usually the right one.
Speaker 6: Yes, I think they say it's the it's the solution which has the fewest assumptions, you know, and that's that's human beings. Although I must stress with those single circles that started it, we are still scratching our heads over those a lot of this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you said they were bend a few inches from the ground.
Speaker 6: I've seen it. I've actually seen see what happens is. I mean, sometimes you go to a clop circle and it's a really it's a really pretty pattern, and then somebody who's really into the subject will say, look, dee, while you're there, there's something really interesting in the next field that looks like storm damage. Okay, but it's too it's like it's it's too round to be storm damage, but then but too frayed, you know, to be It's like it's halfway between. So it looks really bad, so it won't be reported because it's not going to look good on a calendar. And it looks and it just looks like a frayed circle. It's like a circle one key edges and you could so that's a really bad, you know, man made crop circle. And then you go into it and then the crops light halfway up, you know, and you think, what's done? That is it's as if that's the real phenomenon, just coming back.
Speaker 3: And just you know, yeah, like it's just a very very localized like cyclone or just you know, very very small, very localized is you know, no plot poof gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's that. That was actually a theory. It was called the mead and vortex, and the Meidan vortex.
Speaker 6: Was one of the theories about how these things were formed, and it was to do with I mean, don't I mean, just just look up on the internet. But I think they were talking about cyclones that appear naturally between two hills.
Speaker 2: Okay, but as I said, that's the stuff that interests me. Yeah, I know, I get that, but.
Speaker 3: That seems a little a little far fetched, and it would be more common if if that's the thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's but it's those single circles that still have us scratch in our heads. But you're never seen reported because we are and we're in a technocratic age now, we're just people want pretty pictures and.
Speaker 2: It's swipe left. Yeah, and because because of the group circle, well, because where we are a technology and you know, and everyone's got such a short attention stand they just swipe left.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, Unfortunately, and it's it won't sell papers. It won't sell you know nowadays, because you know it has to be the just you know, the large, really pretty. Yeah, and if it's just very badly made man made one is like, that's not gonna sell unless we finish it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've seen that happen, so yeah. Yeah, So you can see a wonky and I think that's a really bad man maner for it. It's actually like a single circle that's been whisked and you think, no, that's.
Speaker 2: Not man made.
Speaker 6: I don't know what is what that is, but that's what kicks off the phenomen and then you know, I think I think they're two different phenomena. I think the original single circles was something completely different to what you're seeing now.
Speaker 3: I mean, that wouldn't surprise me, like what I'm what I'm thinking, And I would love your your opinion on this, Like do you do you think there's any like kind of connection between crop circles, I'd say the original circles and fairy rings.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course it's the same thing.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course it is.
Speaker 6: As I said to you when we did across the Pond, it's cultural tracking. As I said to you, the stranger account, the strangeness that we're going to get into today. I've only really seen that happen in the key modelithic sites that we worked that we worked in, like Apriy and the Tumulaian Stonehenge. But that people say to me, well, you know, do you do you see UOPs over crop circles as you're making them? Do you see UFOs?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But the locals have been seeing this ship for for for hundreds of years have and they called them different things.
Speaker 6: We had fairy lights, we hadnature spirits, they were sprites, they were what we would say as abduction by grays. They were talking away with the fairies and then they'd be missing time. And I've got friends that have become completely disillusioned with crop circles because of the infighting and the politics, and they just come to Wilchair now just to do night watches and they see the strange phenomenon. Whether the crop circles are here or not, it's here anyway. We just believe that the crop circles are exacerbating the power here. And it's like they're like jump leads, you know, it's like temporary jump leads if you see what.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, like kind of like somadic patterns for example. It just it amplifies the for all vibrations that are already.
Speaker 2: There, yeah, or discharges them.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah example.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely. But that's what I think we were. All we're doing, is.
Speaker 6: We're just carrying on the tradition of our four bears who made the stone circles. And as I saituate across the pond, my serious belief is that our four bears new something that we don't. And I think the technocratic age is really kick this out of us, but at the.
Speaker 3: Same time also you know, kind of bringing it back, you know, the age of information.
Speaker 2: It is a you know, it is a.
Speaker 3: Two way blade really because I mean, you know, misinformation or disinformation or however they prefer to call it is you know, of course very prominent. Anyone can say, you know anything, really and it's the Internet, like you know, go fact check, and with the short of our attention span, nobody's gonna bother. It's just like, oh, you know, he says it very convincingly true. Sure whatever, that's that's where you want to believe. But also the things that you know would have stayed hidden otherwise are now far more easily acceptable. It's it's like, I mean, you could see the Internet as kind of a new new ish like library of Alexandria. And at the same time, if we're going like a little bit more of the spiritual route, the uh the Akashak records. Yes, everything that you know, if you have a digital footprint, and most of us start pretty young, you know, even younger with the generations now because the Internet is so normalized, like your digital footprint is kind of becoming the Akashak records. It is a timeline of you, of whatever you have done, you know, even simple things as you know, like the memories that pop up every now and then on Facebook or Google photos, like hey remember like this one from like five years ago. That's that's record keeping. That is kind of like a cashik records because you know, like remember what happened? Can you place yourself back in into that that time? And it is also what I'm trying to do with you know, with green or Pagans to bring it back to you know, the human consciousness of what our forefathers are for bearers, you know, how they lived, what they believed and everything. And also to like hopefully kind of reintroduce it again, like reintroduce the traditional living, the traditional way of thinking to tell, you know, the stories of our ancest stairs where whether they are you know, actual tales or fairy tales, there's still a lot of truth and fairy tales to be found as well.
Speaker 2: When you said the fairy rings, where you talking about the imprints that used to be seen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or like actual fairy rings. Like my wife is I mean, she would have loved this, but she also has a day job, still still working on it. She is very closely connected to the Faye Is also said when you see like a mushroom ring, that like those are fairy rings, and there's a lot of energy you know, to be had and to be felt if you step into that ring. And I can imagine, you know, especially in certain places, that it is a lot stronger and maybe under certain conditions it would rise up or maybe even be pulled down.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's interesting, isn't it That it's all the stuff that Carl Jung spoke about towards you know, when it's really it's I think it's really interesting that it was that it was actual circles that were seen because it's such an archetype, you know, and everything, everything flows from, everything flows to and it's you're drawn to it, aren't you in a way that you might you might not be drawn to another shape. It's such an important shape and it's.
Speaker 3: The most natural one there is. Is why we're still use it for you know, so many things. Why it feels like the most natural shape.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, because it's tail, it goes on and oh yeah, yeah, absolutely, there's that dream about that isn't there. But yeah, because we see ice circles. The people that argue that crop circles can't be in man made say, well, you know they're made in ice that they made all these other on these other platforms, and we go, yeah, but that's the single circles. You can't have it both ways, you know, you know. And I was I did an interview on Saturday and they were talking about anonymaties such as scorched earth, and there was there was all these mysteries that you see and that you saw in the original crop circles, and I said, you can't have it both ways. You can't apply that that you can't apply those controls to the picture grams because it's a different it's a different phenomenon, you know, And it just seems to be that the reason why I'm doing this is because we had a really bad season last year. It's almost I mean, I think there was seven circles. There's only like two worth looking at. And it's almost like the phenomenon has given up. Because back in the heyday when I was making them, there was like we're having sixty a year, you know. But now it's almost as if I'm very interested in the fact that with that this disclosure is going on. A crop circle makers said to me, there were days you're just carrying on this traditional disclosure because you know, now that the vuhlomena seems to have finished. It's not a bad time to be doing this, because I started to do this in twenty eighteen, but I had really terrible luck.
Speaker 2: I told you, I was really been driven. Some really bad, not terrible.
Speaker 6: Things happened, but it was enough to say stop doing it, you know. But it just seems that with the phenomenon, I mean, the thing is, you can't second gainst this phenomenon. The could be sixty next year, you know, you can't second guess it. But it does look as if we're winding down now, and it's not a bad time for us to be saying there's something else going on, or something else did go on, but it's not the mystery that you are necessarily looking for. There is a consciousness at play. And when we make crop circles, we think we're making these decisions ourselves. We're thinking that we can be designs ourselves. Then you go to do a crop circle, you find that someone's already done it, and it's someone that you did no, and then there's bickering, somebody saying how did you see my diagram?
Speaker 2: And then the penny drops and you go, oh, okay, this is okay.
Speaker 6: What's happening is that three of us had this idea implanted and one of us was going to do it, you know. And it seems to be that what we think is free will is like there's something else at play. We're being played, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean you could call it the like the collective consciousness, unconsciousness or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm totally into that.
Speaker 6: I mean, this is that this is the one the one area where are different from like Diehrde research, is that you know, I've got an agenda anyone can set themselves up as a crop circle, research it tomorrow, okay, but you and you can do it with whatever a gender you like.
Speaker 2: Okay. But what we're saying is that there is something.
Speaker 6: Else at play, and it's it's it's It doesn't mean to say that it's not still a big mystery, you know.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely. I mean you, like you're told one of those stories on across the Pond, how.
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 3: Like a fellow crop circle maker, he just had this just this sudden urge of you know, like just needing to create a circle, even though it was like midnight or past midnight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's that's that's a big one.
Speaker 6: Because he was in bed and he'd had a couple of glasses of wine and he was really snug, and there was nowhere he'd want to be less than a field at midnight.
Speaker 1: And he had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he just said he felt shaken awake. That's the key thing.
Speaker 6: He said, I felt roughly shaken away, but there was no one else in the room, and I looked at the clock in it as midnight on the dot on the dot, and he was like, told you have to go and make this crop circle. And he's going no, I don't please leave me alone, you know, And he said he had to go. Not because he was like responding to a calling, but it was the same thing as when your cat's hungry and it will not stop scratching you until it's fed.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I mean that's why I have this scratch on my nose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it was. It wasn't a joyous response to a calling. It was if I don't get up and do this, it's not going to go away.
Speaker 6: So he'd had a couple of he'd had a couple of glasses of wine, so he couldn't drive, and he was being directed to this specific field and it was too like to a rash on the team because it was midnight, okay, and you should you should really be starting to do a crop circle at ten o'clock, really, because you've got this this five hour window between ten and three. And contrary to what people think, we don't need flash bulbs or lights. Your eyes become adjusted very very very quickly to the dark. Okay, And it takes about fifteen minutes, but in that fifty minutes actually walking into the field anyway, your eyes becoming a custom anyway, So he got his kit out of the car and he was walking, which is already stupid thing to do, you know, walking.
Speaker 2: With his kit.
Speaker 6: And the field wasn't too far from where he was, but he was tired, and he walked into he thought, I've had enough of this, and he walked into another crop field. He said, I'll do it here instead. It was if it was shay up. And he went to do it, and he just had this nauseous feeling, this thing between the eyes, like the chakra thing really bad. Nearly threw up nausea, really ill not feel it throughout, but he was really ill. And it was like saying, no, not here, don't trickers. And he went to the field that was allotted, and the crop circle was a little bit beyond his capabilities. And because and this is a little trick of the trade, if you're doing one by yourself, you can use tent You can use a tent peg to substitute the other team member. Okay, So he was using a tent peg, split spreading out the tape.
Speaker 2: Did all the crab steps, blah blah.
Speaker 6: And he said the second that he started to do it in the right place, he got this energy surge and he wasn't tired anymore. And this cosmic red bull we call it. It's absolutely awake, rejuvenated. And he said the crop circle was beyond my capability. But I thought I'd made mistakes, but when I looked, they weren't. The mistakes weren't there. He said, I got it done. And then the next he said, I've virtually fell asleep on the spot. I dropped to sleep about three o'clock and he said, I'd hid my boards and I hit my tape and I hit my stuff. And the next morning, these girls are just freaking out in his circle, just freaking out, and he's going, well, he's all right, it's not that good, you know, And he just pretended that he'd been asleep and he just got there and fell asleep. He just you know, they couldn't see his kit, and anyway, he said, what's going on?
Speaker 2: This as well?
Speaker 6: You know, turned up. They were Wickens and it's a group of three girls and they said that they had she's one of the girls was grappling for this pendant around her neck, and of course you can guess the rest the pendant was exactly what it imprinted into the land. And she said that they'd done an invocation and that they had supplicated Mother Earth to imprint her talisman into the field, into that field, and of course the penny drop with them. My friend and he said, well, you know, out of interest, when did you start doing that? And they said, well, of course we started at midnight because that's been Mother Nature is a most you know, potent.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Between yeah, you know, if you're doing like spells, between twelve and like, between mid buying and three am is usually the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So M he said his name, and M was the conduit.
Speaker 6: Okay, And as I said when I spoke to you and doctor, we're not special, We're not channeled, We're not like anointed or the chosen ones. It just seems to be that those of us that have got a deep seated not interest or are aligned to the paranormal because a lot of the people that I make crop circles are very spiritual people. If you're aligned to the phenomenon, it kind of seeps in. Okay, and like uses you. And my definition of a hoaxed crop circle is something that is now sort of being listened to by the circle makers because I'm doing a lot of these, and my definition of a hoaxed cropt circle. It's not a circle that's made by people. It's a scrup circle that's made by people for the wrong reasons. So, if you are making a crop circle for deceit, or you're doing it as ego to show off to somebody, to a girl or something, or if you're doing it to laugh at the tourists the next day and say, look at all these idiots in my crop circle, ha ha ha, that's a hoaxed crop circle.
Speaker 2: If you make a crop circle for art, that's a hoaxed crop circle. But it's okay. Art is fine, Okay.
Speaker 6: If you make a circle to as part of an advertising campaign, which is common, that's a hoax.
Speaker 2: That's a hoxed crop circle, okay. A true crop circle, our.
Speaker 6: Definition is one that is made with deference and respect to the land in which you place it, and it's one that's made with its spiritual intent, and it's one that's made perhaps with something else externalizing it, but it's one that's made with good intent.
Speaker 2: And something I didn't tell you, which I forgot to tell you last time, was that.
Speaker 6: The first one that I was involved in, we had that they do in cantations the crop circle makers doing cantations so that they al it's not scripted, it's it's toll from the heart and un paraphrasing. But before we start, the team leader will generally say, protect us in our endeavors, protect us from being caught basically, and protect us from mistakes, and please endeavor to make this a great crop circle, and please endeavor to make sure that people that visit it physically or spiritually afterwards through the Internet or whatever have a positive experience.
Speaker 3: Oh fascinating. So I mean, yeah, that that shows you know, a lot of a lot of respect and also you know, just very knowledgeable, like know what they are, what they are supposed to do. I mean, like I'm thinking back to everything that my my wife has you know, taught me about witchcraft and the the like the spells and the rituals that we did together, and something that is like really really important is you know, to give thanks and to be respectful.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's what we do.
Speaker 6: And we've got this mantra where we say, for as long as we're working on it, that crop circle is ours, but the second that we leave it, it doesn't belong to us anymore.
Speaker 2: It there belongs to the world.
Speaker 6: And what's the interesting is that I've been interviewing a lot of crop circle makers and the ones that do it for art or they do it for demonstration purposes. Like there's a couple of Italian people that I'm friendly with that I've known for years, and I said to them, look, i'm doing this sub stack. I'm interviewing crop circles. I'm gathering high strangeness events stitching. They haven't got any because they're making crop circles for different reasons. Okay, I'm only getting these high strangeness events if I'm interviewing crop circle makers that I've actually got that mindset, you know, with the spirituality, and the further they get from the hub of like Avebury and Stonehenge, the more the reports dissipate, and the further you get away from wheelchair, the fewer the.
Speaker 2: High strangeness events are.
Speaker 6: It seems to be connected with the intent of the of the circle maker combined with the area which is being implanted.
Speaker 3: Oh that's that actually confirms it that it is a more spiritual practice in a way, because if you know the other people who I'm quite little, you just go through the motions and do it, you know as art or for advertising.
Speaker 2: Will still be pretty. You'll still be a pretty circle.
Speaker 3: Yeah sure, you know, of course, especially for advertising. You know, if you're selling something, it better be pretty, like if you're doing it for art, Like, no nobody wants to buy ugly art. I mean, I'm sure there are people, but you know, in general, you know, art has to be at the very least used.
Speaker 2: To look at Francis Bacon. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 3: That they're doing it like without those like more spiritual or more deep seeded intentions, and they're not getting, you know, getting any of it, getting any of the phenomena that you know that are you know, happening, the feeling, the the well, the light ORBS energy ORBS fae however.
Speaker 2: You want to want to call a lot of the phenomenon.
Speaker 6: It's very hard to actually photograph because it's all based on sinks. Dream driven dreams are just such a massive, massive part of this.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you know I was I'll break down.
Speaker 6: I won't go into great detail, but I told you that story across the Pond where I was dreaming of.
Speaker 2: Two cross circles, and in a part of Wilcher that I didn't know, and I was It was always.
Speaker 6: It was always like an always like an out of body experience. It's really real, Okay, this recurring dream was flying over these two fields and it was two crop circles, one in each field. Kept on having this dream, and there was a school friend that I went to school with and he was always in my dream, which is crazy because I'd never heard I never thought of him for forty years. I wake up and think, well, there's crop service again.
Speaker 2: But why is that guy in my dream. I've not spoken to him for forty years.
Speaker 6: And then I took a wrong turn, which is I said before, wrong term in this in this phenomena is it means something different than it does in reality. Took a wrong turn in Wiltshire one day found myself exactly in this these actual fields. It was exactly those two fields. And I looked to my side and I saw that the name of the road that I had taken this wrong turn into was the name of the road that my school friend used to live in when I used to go around his house to play forty years ago. And I thought, come on, that's and then I went to do a crop circle. I'm truncating this, but I did a crop circle, didn't have time to do both of them. Next morning, get a phone call from my missus. Both your crop circles are down. I said, that's impossible. We've only done one. I said, I had a four man team. I had two guys from Amsterdam, really good people. Didn't have time to do both.
Speaker 2: We just did the one.
Speaker 6: And she says, go online now, and this is this is like in the two thousands, so there was no wife on your phone yet to go to an internet cap She says, go online. And I looked on Google Earth and my crop circle, my first crop circle, which was completely different to the other one that was in one field. My other crop circle was in the other field, and they were separated by this ridge so that we couldn't see the other team working and they couldn't see us working.
Speaker 2: And that was a dream driven event.
Speaker 6: And it's the reason why it's taking me so long to do this substack is because all the reports they get are so similar that I could only use one one in ten. But everyone's reporting this same dream driven synchronicity based stuff that you can't It's like a chick, it's like chess piece is being arranged on the board. And there's one that I didn't tell you about that will really this is one that I really can't explain. We were in a six man team stitching, okay, and we meant we met at the pub eight o'clock and we said, right, we'll get cracking at nine, we'll drive at nine, we'll start the circle at ten.
Speaker 2: So six man team, we all knew each other, we'd.
Speaker 6: All worked, we'd all work with each other before. It was going to be a piece of cake. It could be a cakewalk. And then one of us had a text message and it said I said, oh damn, I promised myself to another team tonight.
Speaker 2: I forgot. I can't do it. And then somebody else said, oh shit, I'm on that team as well. So we were two down. Okay.
Speaker 6: So and then if you're two down, it's like football, you've got you've got to change your game plan. Okay, So we have to change the certain there's no way we could make the same circle.
Speaker 2: And then somebody said, well.
Speaker 6: Actually I know a crops. I know a kid who wants to come out. He's hinted he wants to come out. Let's get hint down and bring his friends, so that was two people replaced. Then the team leaders said, I'm not happy, there's not enough experience on this team.
Speaker 2: I'm going home. So we would run down again, and then somebody.
Speaker 6: Came into the pub that somebody knew that wasn't supposed to be in the area, so long story short.
Speaker 2: Then somebody said, oh, it's going to rain.
Speaker 6: I haven't got any dark clothes I've got And then at the end of the at the end of the hour, the six people that were on the team were completely different to the six people that were supposed to be going out to the field, and it was like this fate had brought us all together. And somebody said, oh, let's phone this person although she lives in Burningham.
Speaker 2: And then they walk in and they actually, I'm down on holiday and that it's really crazy, and then this is this is the kicker. It was really awkward because we're in we were in the su of e to go to make and of course it dawned us none of us know each other. It's really you know, it was really awkward, you know, And and one one of.
Speaker 6: The people people said, oh, my mother was a spiritualist and if she knew what I was doing today, she'd be absolutely so happy, okay.
Speaker 2: And I said to her.
Speaker 6: I said to him, well, you can bring it down, you know, And he went, no, I can't, because she passed away last year.
Speaker 2: And then there was this.
Speaker 6: Really spiky silence, and then as one like Spartacus, somebody said, I lost my mum last year. I lost my mom last year. All six people have lost their mothers the previous year. And the cross circle that we had on paper was a celebration of mother Earth. It was specifically a celebration of mother Earth. And that's when we went, you can't make that up, you know, you can't engineer that situation.
Speaker 2: We had six different people in the team, and this is but this is the stuff that you can't write.
Speaker 6: This is the stuff that you can't measure in a field. And this is why, this is why we're going, what the hell is happening?
Speaker 2: Do you understand?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you started with six people, all of them just for some reason, whether valid or just you know, lame excuse, canceled. Six complete strangers really got together sharing a single event.
Speaker 6: It's like a single common really really specific common events.
Speaker 3: Which is already well highly unlikely to say the least and.
Speaker 6: As I said, two of them what it was supposed to be when was from Birmingham and they weren't even supposed to be there and they just walked into the path and so she replaced the one that had just gone.
Speaker 3: And then you know, their whole story there, that whole event falls in line with the crops.
Speaker 2: You said, it's the cards. It's like ruins, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I just felt that way, that's that's crazy, Like yeah, like you can, I mean, you probably can make it up, but like if you were going to make up a story like that, then you know, at least make it believable.
Speaker 2: I was involved in that, and.
Speaker 6: I told that story with to this Australian guy, I'm Sadie And he said what he said when I told the story that he said he felt a charging that we nearly lost there was a glitch on the internet.
Speaker 2: There was a glitch in it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he went he said, that's really and it's still that one still send shivers at me because I was involved in that, and.
Speaker 3: There's a there's a a kind of beauty in that as well, like yeah, it's a very strange phenomenon, but it's it's like it was meant to be that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that scene. We had another one that I thought was really funny, which I've just substracted. I spoke to her. I interviewed a circle maker last week and lived.
Speaker 6: He lived about one hundred miles away from Crop Circle Central as we call it, and he had he had the same thing as the other guy.
Speaker 2: At midnight, he had this calling to come down. But it was one in the morning and he.
Speaker 6: Just finished work as a shift worker and it's calling to come down. And he went, okay, I'll come tomorrow. And this call he went, no, you'll go now, okay, and like he went. So he drove down to Wiltshire and he normally used to sleep in this particular alleyway. It's like his little private hidie hole that he used to go and sleep in, you know, in his in his in his van. And he got to the end of the road that leads into the hidie hole and he had his bluetooth on his sat Nav and it said turn around where possible, and he thought that there was a blockige down the road or a flood or something which the bluetooth had picked up, and it took him to this byway a couple of miles away, and it said, you have reached your degonation, and he went, no, blood, you haven't. So he started off again, recalibrated the thing, reprogrammed it again, and he thought drive and he thought he was going to take him around the other round, the other side of the same road, so that he could avoid the blockage. But no, it took him back to this byway again, and it took him back there's six times, and in the end it was he was tired. It was like three in the morning and every time he set off, you have reached your desk. Turn around where possible, turn around, You've reached your desk this same spot.
Speaker 2: So he took a chance. He took that.
Speaker 6: He turned it off, and he took a chance, and he drove to his Heidi held nothing was wrong, there was no blockies, there was nothing to worry about. He slept, and then at eight o'clock in the morning, the jungle drums started banging and he had a He said his mobile was rattling off his dashboard and there was a message that new circle and of course you can guess the rest.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so it was where he kept on purring into.
Speaker 6: But what we thought was really funny about that story, But it was because you hear about the cosmic joker and the phenomena does have a sense of humor.
Speaker 2: And what was funny about that story was that when my friend A.
Speaker 6: Was in that position, he was a staunch believer that crop circles were not man made. Storch believer, he said it. He said, it was either at or Gaya or nature spirits, he said. But the funniest thing was was that had he actually got out of the car at the time that it's kept on saying you reached your destination, he would have actually pigeon stepped and seen the crop circle team at work.
Speaker 2: So we thought it was really funny that.
Speaker 6: A potential nhi had used like a device to lead into a conclusion where he'd have to find out that the crop circles were man made. So you had that dictonomy of this, you know, of this of this strange phenomena actually proving to the bloke that they weren't made by people.
Speaker 2: We thought that was really funny.
Speaker 3: I love that it's like, oh you don't believe, fine, I'll show you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, he was dithering.
Speaker 6: He he was like thinking, think that it wasn't people, but it was starting to realize and this this NHI through through through a device that it was possibly manipulating, was trying to take to him. I can actually prove to you that people may they can take you to one now and it's being made right now.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: That's funny. Yeah, that's wow. Well, you know he's you said that he believed it was like you know, guy Mother Earth or you know something someone.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 3: I'd like to get into that a bit. I am, you know, speaking of a corosspond. I am recording with them, and I believe like thirty minutes. But as we you know, kind of talked about on the on the other show as well, it is like you are bringing out those patterns like it is a cosmic consciousness, but could it be you know, basically the Earth's consciousness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 6: Okay, this is the this is the part of this is the part of the paradox that this is the only paradox that I've got.
Speaker 2: I don't understand. I don't know if what happened with those wickens, okay, or what has happened with I'm not sure, or even with the mother story Okay. I'm not sure if it is.
Speaker 6: Us communicating with each other through through the Sheldrake species field, through the collective consciousness, or if it is triangulated and it's us communicating with each other, but there's something above which is.
Speaker 2: Doing the direction, so to speak.
Speaker 6: Okay, But certainly, the first time that I traveled to Wiltshair, my whole vibe.
Speaker 2: Was not I'm here, it was like I'm back. There was something connected too.
Speaker 6: It was like I was remembering something from a collective, you know, ancestral age, and I kept I think, I thinking, it's like when people take NSD. Okay, so it's not that I've ever done it, but I've been told honestly, if you take an LSD, or if you take peyote, or if you're at trance state, suddenly everything's revealeding you go, oh.
Speaker 2: I remember this now, you know.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's it's blood memory in you know, in a way, just some hidden like DNA code like yeah, yeah, we have Dorman's DNA strands.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, And it's like limitless, isn't it where they say we only using five percent of our capacity? But yeah, the first time I drove to Wiltshire and I stood in the crop circle. The crop circle didn't have to be there.
Speaker 2: That the magic.
Speaker 6: It was really strange because the crop circle looked really strange, but it looked.
Speaker 2: Like totally natural as well, you know.
Speaker 6: But when I stood in that crop circle, well I did have I did have a time distortion in there. Actually I thought it was like I was there for ten minutes.
Speaker 2: I was there for two hours. But when I was in that crop circle, I had this.
Speaker 6: Overpowering feeling of oh, I've got the answer now, and it's just beyond your grasp. You try and get the answer and then it just flits away, you know. So, yeah, I think it's the area, and I think there is that you get. You get the vibe that it's gonna stand really straight scision, but you get the vibe that the land is alive here. It's really hard to explain. I know it sounds crazy, but you get this vibe that it's it's conscious. Which does time with Gaya, doesn't it?
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, it does time.
Speaker 6: And what I'm trying to say to people is that if you insert humans into this as a component as crop circle makers, all the stuff that you love, like Gaya and all the mysteries. It's all still there as long as you're brave enough to put humans into the equation as being part of the as being part of the phenomenon, whether we're conscious of it or not.
Speaker 2: All the stuff that you love is still there.
Speaker 6: It's still a mystery, and the mystery is far more interesting than birth flying saucers. You know, it's it's something which is ancient, and it is tying into something ancient, and the mystery is still there.
Speaker 3: So it could be you know, Guya, could be Mother Earth, could be some you know, collective consciousness.
Speaker 2: It could be.
Speaker 3: Both, it could be whatever. But basically you are used as a I don't want to say, because you're not a you know, it is.
Speaker 2: In the way. It is in the way what I mean.
Speaker 6: A circle maker said to me once, it's a game of chess, but we're not playing it with the pieces. And I love that because, as they said, we're not annoyancy, we're not special, we're not chosen. Anyone can do this, but we all seem to have a deep seated alignment with with with the paranormal. Uh so, And I don't like the word channeling or because it just implies that we're zombies and we're just being like, it's not we're fully we're fully aware of what we're doing. But sometimes, as I said, across the pond, we'll make a mistake and then we'll find out that it's like the bully jogging jogging the classmate, you know, as they're drawing. We make a mistake, and we shouldn't have made the mistake because we all knew what we were doing.
Speaker 2: This terrible mistake would happen, so we'd have to like bling it up and put frills on it.
Speaker 6: And then we find out that that mistake is the most important part of the circle because it's significant to the date or the area. And then we go, oh, hold on a minute, you know we were that wasn't the mistake, that that that was us being jogged. You know, that happens a lot.
Speaker 3: But that's like to me, that's also implying that there is some like, some deeper like also human consciousness to it, because you know, to be human is to to make mistakes. We are in our you know, corporal beings, you know, at least in our corporal cororal body, we are imperfect being.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, what I'm saying. Of course, we're of course were human.
Speaker 3: I know what you're saying, Yes, spirits in spirits, Yeah, yeah, you know absolutely, but you know the body has has it's now I.
Speaker 2: Know where you're going, but obviously to urish human.
Speaker 6: But what we're saying is that that that the that the architecture of that mistake, okay, and the fact that that mistake is then the most important part of the circle, and the rest of it is irrelevant. So we've gone to make a certain pattern, we think, oh that's going to look pretty, that's really important, and then.
Speaker 2: The mistake is what defines it, okay.
Speaker 6: And because the mistake is relevant in some significant way that we couldn't have ever known, you know.
Speaker 2: And that's why I say it's not humans, it's not tosh human.
Speaker 6: We're saying that it's like an engineered thing, you know, we're engineered to make that mistake, and that mistake is the most important part of the formation, which.
Speaker 3: Makes it like not a mistake.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly exactly, it's exactly what it's like. It's a rabbit hole. It's a rabbit hole. Yeah quite so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you think it's a mistake, which, as I said, you know, it's only human to make mistakes. Yeah, well then it turns out that the mistake is the most.
Speaker 2: And it's yeah, you know, yeah, yeah happens a lot that Oh so the oh wow that is Sometimes you might find out until afterwards.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you'll think, oh, nothing weird happened there, or that was just because when you go to a macor crop circle. I mean, as I said, you were across upon something supernaturally happened doing my first crop circle that I was evolved in, and that's what drove me to do it and keep on doing it. But it doesn't happen all the time, you know, I'd say probably only forty fifty maybe sixty at a push. I'll see strange stuff or if I had a dream, different event or something, but it just seems.
Speaker 2: Odd, you know, it's just something. It didn't happen all the time. Stray stuff doesn't happen all the time, but it was a lot, you know.
Speaker 3: So are there like particular situations or you know, like adding up of events in where something strange does happen or is it random?
Speaker 6: Really well, I can't answer the question because what we think is random. Sometimes we'll go and make a crop circle and the road's blocked. So the team leader says, oh, we can't use that field.
Speaker 2: Oh damn. Oh, let's just one situation. I knew that the car broke down and the AA said we can't get you for two or three hours.
Speaker 6: And the tea leader said, look, we've got the kit in the back of the car. Let's just go over this. Let's just jump over this stone wall with their ear instead. And then we find out that this that this symbol that we've put in was supposed to be in that field and it wouldn't have had relevance had we gone to the original field. And this is where you start your mind starts to unravel because you're going, what's the how much of this is engineered?
Speaker 2: And I've got another really odd one.
Speaker 6: I knew a journalist that came over from Canada, and he on his day, on the day that he left to go back to Canada, he was with his partner and his partner said, what would you like. What's the best present we could have before we go home? And my friend said, crop circle in the back garden.
Speaker 2: Just as a joke. All right, the next day, bang, so it's in the crops, the crop circles in his back garden. It was rented cottage. It's pretty much exactly what he asked for.
Speaker 6: But the thing that really freaked me out about that was that I found out later that the team had planned to do that particular circle in that particular field two weeks before that bloke made his trip. And that's when you start to think, there's some time just you know what I mean, the guy had the idea, I'd love this, that's my wish, but we we'd actually intended to do that a week before that he'd had his wish.
Speaker 2: Wow. Okay, So so sometimes you don't know what what the significance is.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you think, well, that wasn't important, and then you find out that it's important just to one person. It's like a present, you know, or it's some people will go into a crop circle and we think that it's just some pretty picture and they and it's relevant to them because they've been sent a necklace that morning and it's exactly what's in the field.
Speaker 2: You know. So you get some crop circles which are relevant because of the date or a significant historical event or whatever. But you get some which are just.
Speaker 6: Relevant to one person. But that kind of goes with the religion and what it is all and all is one. You know, it's still it still makes sense, you know.
Speaker 3: It it does, but it doesn't, but yeah it does. Yeah, and that that kind of makes me makes me wonder like that, you know, Canadian friend of yours, was he like, was that done?
Speaker 2: Truly? His wish? Yeah? Yeah, it's a good one. That's a good Is that a wish?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I never thought that before. Absolutely, could well be that that. It's this is a really odd one as well. This is a really silly one, but it kind of ties in with what you're saying. We were going to do a band logo, okay, and what you find with crop circle made because is we've all got our own particular tags and there's things that we're good at.
Speaker 2: So I can look at a crop circle.
Speaker 6: And say, well, I know who made that, because he's great at crescents and spikes, and he's great at February like banks, exactly exactly that. So we all had we saw this band logo and we thought it would be really good to put that band logo in the field because it's the sort of thing that the band would think was funny and the fans would think it was funny, but it wasn't a real crop circle because it.
Speaker 2: Was done for art.
Speaker 6: Okay, So anyway, we thought, okay, let's just sit down and get four bits.
Speaker 2: Of paper and just we'll all put our little imprint on it and see we can get this low go down. And we did. So we wrote it down and said that works.
Speaker 6: And then so it's four different piece of paper that we actually put together at the wholenessy.
Speaker 2: Given that works.
Speaker 6: But then somebody said, you know, you do realize, you idiots, that you've been wearing that band's T shirt for the past six weeks. You know that it's going to be easy to tie that circle to you.
Speaker 2: So we didn't do it. But within the next week or so, within like only.
Speaker 6: Like a couple of miles of our like pub bench where we actually did all this, those four little signifiers appeared in other crop circles, okay.
Speaker 2: And they looked like they were grafted on. They looked like it was like something I'd added at the end. So it's almost as if our intent had just even though it wasn't used. Our intent was like this Google cloud where the ideas were there and they were just there to be like pulled down by somebody else, like sort of you know, icicles sort of thing.
Speaker 6: So what you're saying, right, what you're saying is right there in that my friend B could have actually from me Canad because it actual his idea might have been plucked out because it was already because the intent was already.
Speaker 2: Planted there by somebody else. So you are right, but it is a rabbit hole. Yeah, quite so, quite so.
Speaker 3: But like that, that's where my my mind went first. It's like they already planned the two weeks ahead of time. So would that make you know, the wish really his? Or was that I'd never thought that implanted?
Speaker 6: Ye, I totally get it. But anither way, it's still common those and they still coming to each other.
Speaker 2: But that's the good thought. I'd never thought of that before.
Speaker 6: It's perfectly feasible that my friend be that was the first thing that popped into his head.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't It wasn't an independent thought. It was just there, you know, I mean it it.
Speaker 3: Was an independent thought because you know, he didn't know of course, and he was like, well, I mean, you know, like surrounded by crops or crops make here, It's like, why not you know it could be fun, but then also it was a thought that was already floating around somewhere and it just had to had to land.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like the order has been placed.
Speaker 6: It's like Amazon Prime, the orders out there waiting to be dispatched, but you wanted to be delivered.
Speaker 3: It was it was like, you know, waiting. I mean like wishes are a are a powerful thing. Yeah, of course, you know. We it's they are connected to the web of weird, the thing that connects us, connects us all like even linguistically they are. They're connected, I found out recently, which doesn't surprise me. So it's like the norns or fades or whatever it was had to wait for the for the right time, the wish to be made, for the the energy, for the the intend to be declared. Yeah, yeah, like yeah, properly put out there.
Speaker 2: It's and and with people in the equation, all of that stuff still exists. It's just a tiny part of it. People.
Speaker 6: People were just a tiny little cogg in it. That's a good way of saying it. We're just like cogs in the big wheel. But this is what I'm saying, people, I was expecting not a blowback for I'm doing but I'm not. I'm not getting any you know, because but but again, I am keeping away from like the die hard forums you know that say, honestly, they say, well, if you say crop because by people, you are part of the disinformation program. How much of the CIA paying you literally had that. So I just keep away from those confirmation biased forums.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the people that just need to, you know, for everything to be a conspiracy. Yeah, nothing, really.
Speaker 6: That's right, No, that's right, And I'm going to getst the narrative. But when I when I found out for sure that crop circles were made by people, I was really pissed off because I thought I spent for the last ten or fifteen years driving around Wilchair, thinking these things are guy or e T.
Speaker 2: And now I know that they're made by people. I was really angry.
Speaker 6: And then after ten minutes, I thought, what's there to be angry about? The second you put people in this is actually a bigger mystery than them, you know, landed flying saucers.
Speaker 2: This is an ancient consciousness.
Speaker 6: Thing where we're just part of the thing that actually makes it happen.
Speaker 2: You know, all the elements are still there. Guy is still there. It's all still there.
Speaker 3: It's just that we are just enabling it's a stormtroopers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, You're just We're just We're just we're just the pawns doing it. You know. That's that's all it is. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh wow. So but I mean it could still be Guy, I could still be some other life form. Doesn't necessarily have to be have to be alien, can you know, can be anything.
Speaker 6: It's it's what I say, is it's alien to our understanding. Ah, so it is alien, but it's not aliens. It's it's it's it's foreign to our understanding.
Speaker 2: It's alien to our understanding, you know, like that one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But I mean Jay Heinich did it for me. I mean, my favorite euthologists were like Jane Heinick, junk Hill, Jack Vale, and they were more talking about the consciousness element of mythology.
Speaker 2: And he said something to paraphrase.
Speaker 6: It says something like that, even if the UFI mischie was was, even if the mystery was given a if the artist was given to us tomorrow, we're not in a place in our evoleation where we'd even understand it. And I think that also applies to what's happening in the fields as well.
Speaker 3: So do you think it will ever be solved?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Will will the mystery ever be solved?
Speaker 6: We're a really crucial We're an interesting point because, as I said, lot, most of the stuff that I'm really interested in is the consciousness stuff and the dream driven and the synchronous is and you can't.
Speaker 2: Scientifically test that. Okay.
Speaker 6: So unfortunately, when I was making crop circles for the first few that the makers were like sort of doing stuff like spraying like cobwebs on them, just doing really strange things. And I'd say to them, what are you doing that for this? Oh, because it has to look like it's not man made, because if it looks man made, then it's not activated that was interested.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we've got.
Speaker 6: This strange to tom and tonomy where it has to look as if it's not man made for it to have any magic and energy.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: So the only way forward, and I don't think we'll ever get there, is for people to accept that that human made crop circles are still an enigma and as soon as you put humans in, it's still weird. But I don't think we're anywhere near that ever happening. Okay, I don't think it will happen. But in an ideal world, people would go and visit a human made crop circle with the same or as they would when they think.
Speaker 2: They're seeing a non made crop circle. That's unfortunately where we are in my opinion, it's still impressive.
Speaker 3: It still requires a lot of planning and designing, and so you know, man made not man made by you know, grafts, powers, beings.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but the but they think it, I know, but they call it a hoax and they say it is the water and it detracts away from the real phenomenon.
Speaker 2: You and I know that's not the case. But yeah, this is the other thing I hear people.
Speaker 6: I've seen really stray stuff happen in human crop circle events after they've been made. So the next day we've had like you know, the power drains from people's phones. All of those stories are true. Okay, the power drains, the the batteries in your camera will die, all the electronic stuff all happens.
Speaker 2: I've seen it, okay, and I saw that when I was a true believer as well. Then I find out, oh, that's actually tea circle or b circle.
Speaker 6: But people think if that if they have a magical event in a crop circle that's personal to them, or if their batteries do drain, or if they're oh, it can't be man made, good it is, okay.
Speaker 2: That's that.
Speaker 3: That doesn't rule that doesn't rule it up, you know.
Speaker 6: As Now, what I'm saying is people think that because they've had a magical experience or a strange experience, they can't sully that experience with the with the realization that it's that it's a crop circle that's been made by people. And in the same in the same way, you get people that travel over for America, America or Australia and they've only got like a seven day window to see a crop circle. If you tell them that that crop circle that they're sitting in is man made, they're just going to absolutely mad at you because you've ruined their trip because.
Speaker 3: You ruined the magic.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, so I'm tight lit. When I go to crop circles now, I don't really talk to anybody because no, I don't want to burst it.
Speaker 6: I don't want to burst their bubble, you know, because they say, what do you think of this one? And because I'm an expert by experience. I might not be able to do it because it's too good for me to do, but I can say, well, there's a problem there.
Speaker 2: They didn't do that properly. And as soon as you say that that he's been planted by my five people say that, they actually say they they put actors in this one because it's real and the actors are here to try and throw us off the scent. I wish I was making this up, mate. It's it's it's like the whole you.
Speaker 3: Know, conspiracy community, you know, love y'all used to used to, you know, be one of you. Not everything is a conspiracy. Not everything is you know, a good government or the illuminati or you know whoever those are like also changes by you know, whoever you ask. Like sometimes it is as simple as they are man made, and yes they are also magical.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. That's it. You've nailed it. That's that. That's the punchline for the day. Well good.
Speaker 3: Oh man. And yeah, I mean I could you know, go on about this for much much longer, but we're gonna have to save it for a part two because I have another recording on you know, the other the other show in about five minutes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've got one tomorrow as well. So I'd like to like recharge because the same things.
Speaker 3: I understand. I mean, I'm I'm glad we we had this, we had this chat. It's good to dive a bit more into the mystique side of of things. That's always, you know, really fun, the the.
Speaker 2: What if you know exactly right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so where can the people find you? Where can they find your your work for substances, your your former work if it's still around.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I'm not going to tell you that. I told you the second I tie myself to a circle, I'm in travel. And also I've taken the magic away, which is the paradox. So I've got a substack and it is really growing quite quite large, and it's it's it can't be people. Just put one word, it can't be people dot substack dot com. And every week or two weeks, I'll put a new account that I've taken from a crop circle maker. I'm only talking to crops of makers that I know or ones that i've been vouched for, all personally. Okay, So you can't come and say I've got a great I've got a great story.
Speaker 2: I'm a crop circle maker. I'm probably not going.
Speaker 6: To take it off you, okay, because I can see the traps, so yeah, and then I say, well, you know, chances i'll probably know you through somebody else, so I'm tending to take I've got fifteen people that I've been talking to and they've been active between the nineties and some of them working still now, so I've got to be really careful with people. But they're really encouraged by what I'm doing so that they're like giving me stories that are happening like last year, I'll probably get this. I'll probably get some stories from this year as well, which I'm really looking forward to. So I update every week or two weeks, so I either do an account from a new account with high strangeness, or I'll put as I'm going to do with you, i will publicize this podcast and that would be my post for that week. And I've already got enough to keep me going for a year, so I don't have to write anything. Yeah, I know that this is the stories that I've got so many accounts that I've got enough to keep me going. I could put the pen down now and not have to do anything for a year. I've got that I'll publish eventually, but there's no rush. And as I said to you across the pond, the syncroinities is that I got in the fields are actually happening as I'm doing this substack. It's as if I'm attracting the same phenomena by doing this, because it knows that I'm interested, and I'm in random people and I'm getting random store. It's really strange. And then the random person ties into someone that I know. I'm get in the same sinks doing it is when I was in the field, makes sense, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it does. Like you are still manifesting it. You are still putting it, Yeah, putting it out there for the people to read. And the more people, you know, read about it and see it, you know, for the more people it becomes part of their consciousness, the bigger the actual consciousness becomes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the something that it's the opposite of check d GBT. It's the opposite.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Luckily, luckily we need something to counter it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's fine. So that's where you can find me, and it's free to subscribe. I've got nothing to sell, so that that's.
Speaker 3: Rare except for your well except for the you know, the amazing stories of course, but you know you just you sell them like not at interest, but for interest.
Speaker 2: No, it's free, you know, I'm not asking you for for the.
Speaker 3: People to be interested.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's yeah, I get it. I tried.
Speaker 3: I tried my own play on words.
Speaker 2: I get it. I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, no you thank you. This has been it's been really cool and I'll I'm going to keep an eye out on the like on crop circles like this is. It's a such an amazing phenomenon. It's really it's really cool, and you know, thank you for introducing me to it, like threw across the pond and you know here on the the grey Ard Pagans podcast. I'm I'm happy that I, you know, like I have become conscious of it.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 3: Let's say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll keeping toucht in the k Yeah, yeah we we.
Speaker 3: Most most definitely will because I am know when you're done yet, I have a lot of questions.
Speaker 6: Everyone's saying that I've been invited onto every every single one of VI I've done, which I've lost count. Everyone is saying, we've got a circle back and another it's all good.
Speaker 2: Nice to see nothing. That's another T shirt. Yeah, all right, take care of my friends. Thank you so much for today.
Speaker 3: Oh no, absolutely, thank you. I'm just going to do the like the and plugging if you if you have to go, if you need to recharge.
Speaker 2: Your bids, fine that. I was going to go on coast to coast, but I'm going to wait until they want me on.
Speaker 6: They gave me a date for the next month, but I said, look, I'd rather wait till the book sat because I'm going to get so much blowback from those people. I'd rather sell a few copies and at least the grief will be worth it, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know. Just dry your tears with the you know.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, thank you very much. Thank you again, of course, to my wonderful audience for watching. Thank you all for listening. Do leave your thoughts in the comments down below. Are you a believer? Are you a denier? Are you somewhere in between? Are you a crop circle maker? By chance?
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 3: Leave your thoughts in the comments down below, and while you're there, leave alike, make sure you are subscribed to the channel. I am well on my way to one k. At time of recording, I'm at eight eighty nine, so you know, getting there, getting there. Thank you all, and of course also a big thank you to my Patreon subscribers Patreon audience. I'm actually getting Patreon subscribers, which I never thought I would. Those are Milton Milton o'campo for the Warrior Aristocrat here like as if I'm saying that right for the Warrior Astocrat tier, and we have nutritional diversity for the three man tier. If you want to support the work that I do with the Grand Pagans podcast with you know the channel. If you feel like you know being generous, do go to patreon dot com for us grohund Pagans. There are several tiers that you can choose from one Patreon only, which is the book Club. Of course. I am currently reading The Night Side of the Rooms, a incredibly fascinating, fascinating booken. I love that the Rooms came up in the in this show as well, always making themselves known as they do. If you are listening to this on Spotify and Apple Podcasts, do leave that five star rating like we imagine jud gbt Ai loves it when leave If I star rating and if AI loves it, I love it too because it pushes us further out into the into the consciousness, onto the front page, so we may share this with the world, and who knows, maybe more worlds. Well that is something for across the pond. So thank you all until next time. Until the next circle, we will circle back to this for sure. Oh and of course four more on the greharnd Pagans do go to our website ww dot grayhorn Pagans dot com. So for now, thank you all, until next time.
Speaker 2: Bye, my everyone.
Speaker 4: This was yet another amazing episode of the Grey Horned Pagans podcast. We thank you all for watching. We thank you all for listening. Remember to like, share, subscribe, I mean to hit that notification bell so you will be notified whenever.
Speaker 2: We upload something new.
Speaker 4: Support us on Patreon for early access and for everything else that we do with the tribe. For everything else that we do with the podcast, find us on wwwan against dot com.
Speaker 2: For now, we thank you and until next time.