Speaker 1: You're listening to BIGFA Society, and I'm Jeremiah Byron. In this show, we go beyond the campfire stories to bring you first hand encounters from people who say they've seen something impossible. From backwoods trails and remote mountain haulers to quiet farms and crowded highways. The stories come from everywhere, and each one leaves us with more questions than answers. These are the voices of the people who've lived it. To settle in, because today you'll hear another account that just might change the way you see the woods forever. So stay with us, all right, Big for Society, Welcome back to another episode. Today, we've got the privilege of talking to Mike Aguilar. Mike is a senior field researcher for the Mid Florida Bigfoot Research Group and he's been doing that for over six years. You've heard of this organization from my interviews with Marie Dumont. I've talked to her a few times over the last few years. But finally able to have Mike on the show. I've got just a long list, as you can imagine. I'm like, man, i gotta get Mike on, and then it just worked out I'm not sure if I can't remember if I reached out to you or how it worked out, but it worked out finally, And Mike, welcome to the show. How are you doing today? Man?
Speaker 2: Awesome, man, thank you for having me. I really appreciate it. Happy to be.
Speaker 1: So, Mike, you are down there in the state of Florida. You guys have got so much going on, so many I mean hot zone area hotspot areas. I'm looking at my map and looking at other maps that are out there. You guys have a lot, a lot of stuff going on. But you know, you were telling me you've actually had multiple visual sightings over the years, but it probably would be best to kind of start back when you first all got into this and what you got into.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So starting out like I was pretty much like everyone. I didn't I didn't not believe. I didn't believe it was this kind of I enjoyed watching the shows when they came on. You know, it wasn't anything that was in a part of my life. It literally wasn't a part of my life until it walked in front of me and I was My journey started in twenty seventeen. I was uh in Homo sass of Florida, and that was about an hour a little over an hour from where I grew up. But I used to go fishing there a lot. And I was with my best friend and we were going to go fishing that day and we were There's an area it's called Old Mason Creek Road and it's a private like a boat ramp. At the end of that road is a private ramp. So that's the one I always like to usually get away from all the traffic, from all the people that go to Homa sas Or River for scalloping and stuff. So we're driving it's like six thirty in the morning, and that time of year, the sun is like, you know, just starting to peek up above the trees. And so as we're coming down the road, there's a set of s curves and if you're coming around this curve, you can see up ahead to like the third curve. And as I'm coming around the curve on that third curve, I see this, you know, shadow, walking up towards the edge of the road from left to right. And he was just a big just look like a big dude walking up on the edge. And as I coming around the curve, he walks up. He goes into the to the road, probably about eighty yards ahead of me or so, and he walks and he goes from shadow and he crossed the road. I remember he took like one or two steps and was almost across the road like halfway, and he just had that perfect patty look like he looked over arms swinging cross the road. And when he hit the light, he turned from shadow to cinnamon and he was like reddish brown color and every bit of seven foot tall at least. And my best friend's literally right beside me looking out the window. I don't know what he was looking at, but the sun just hit him just perfect, and with the sun behind him, it was like a silhouette and you could tell it was Harry. You could just you could see it, like it lit him up, and I like him came around the curve and came back around again. As you come back, he was gone. It was that quick, and I'm like, my brain took a photo, you know. I was like, holy crap. So I pulled up my stop. I'm like, oh my god, like did you see that thing? And he's like, what are you talking about? I was like, you didn't see that? Thing just walking across the road. He's like, what youre talking about? I was like, dude, it was Harry and it was tall. It was huge. It was big. It wasn't like bulky big. He was like, like, I go to the gym, basketball player, big tall guy, you know, And it wasn't super bulky. It was tall and kind of like ripped looking like just perfect frame. And but he was sideways because I caught that side angle watching him. But my friend never saw it. I couldn't believe it, like it was that quick, and he just never saw it. And we got out. I'm looking around. He thought I was like losing my mind, and till this day he still never saw it and doesn't know what to think of it. You know. It was just I saw it and he didn't, and it changed my life, Like I had. I had to know what I saw, and I couldn't stop thinking about it over and over, like I kept playing that picture in my head, watching that thing come up and right in front of me, and I just I dove nose deep, like headfirst into the rabbit hole. You know. Wow, I couldn't couldn't stop after.
Speaker 1: So how long would you would you say that the entire road crossing took in front of you.
Speaker 2: Maybe five to eight seconds. Just as it was coming up. It came up from the side and as I'm going around the curve, you know, he's just coming up walking and it just was right in front of me. Just never stopped. He was just fluidly going. You know. It felt like it was a slow motion, but it was just pretty quick. You know. But since then, I've had I've had a lot a lot closer things happened. I would say, Okay, I got I got to see things, got to see things a lot closer.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't wait to hear about that. I got one one or two more questions about this, because this is very interesting. So you have the side view, but then you have it looked back towards you for a short amount of time. Did you notice anything about the face when it looked back towards you during that time?
Speaker 2: It was it was just it was just far enough where I couldn't see facial details, but I could just see the arm swing as he looked back. It was almost perfect, like if you look at the Patty film, like just happened to look looking over towards me, like like I'm looking at you as I'm crossing the road. You know, he just looked over and his arms were swinging and I could tell his arms were down past his knees when he as he walked, because I was like this, Wow, my goodness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eighty yards would be really the perfect amount of distance for you not to be able to I mean that's almost what just under three tennis courts. So yeah, it would be very hard to see facial details, I'd imagine. So then after this, it sounds like you really dive into the subject, should try to find out more about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I watched At first. I just I did probably what everybody does. I watched every document documentary and everything I could learn and try and figure out. And I learned a lot from doctor Meldrum before I ever met him, and just just watching documentaries, and him and Stacy Brown were some of the first people I ever watched, because Stacey was from Florida, and those were the first person people I was trying to learn paying see what they were doing. And then I just started going out on my own and because I wanted to find answers, so I started using things of how I grew up in Florida. I mean, I've been in these woods my whole life and I had never seen anything like that. But I figured, if this thing is nocturnal like it's supposed to be, then I'm going to go out in the middle of the day when it's resting and it's relaxed. And that's what I'm gonna find it. And that's what I did, and it worked, and it's scared to out of me. I had two bad ones. I had two bad ones happen, and since those, I've changed the way I do everything because I don't ever want to go through those experiences again. The bad ones, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: And so this is pre you being involved with Mid Florida Bigfoot Research Group.
Speaker 2: Right right, This was I had. I had two I had two experiences happened. I call them, I say, my bad ones. They're they're bad ones. But they were my fault. And I know that now because I've never had another bad one. And I learned a lot. You know. We took a trip to the specific Northwest and I got to meet Thomas Suit and then that was awesome, and he he told me things I was doing wrong, and he made jokes with me about it. But you learn from it, you know. And I realized it's so clear with things it was all my fault, you know. I walked into something's back door without knocking, right when it was resting. Well, I think that I take the road of they're more like us than they are more than more animal. That's the way I look at it. And because they're they're so intelligent, and I know they're in family groups. But so my thought was, I'm gonna go in the middle of the day, the hottest part of the day in Florida, you know, one o'clock in Florida during like I think it was, it was probably around April was when the first one happened, and that's probably about eighty nine ninety degrees. It's pretty hot, so usually most things are betted down and relaxing. So I grew up in an area that is right backs up to a observe that's ninety eight hundred acres in Florida. That's a lot of land because everything's being funneled in, and if you know the corridors and you follow them where they run into areas, you find these small areas that are protected and nobody can go in there. This area in particular, you can't hunt, you can't drive in there. Nothing. So I had to get on a bicycle and ride. It's where I grew up and as a kid, I always always in there. There's a creek that runs through there. So I said, I'm going to go to that creek. That's that water source. Is going to be by the water source. I found the deepest, thickest hammock that I could find, and I'm going to go. I circled it on the map. I said, I'm going to go there, so I did. I drove my bike in and I rode. It's almost three mile bike ride. And then once I got off the bike, it was about a half a mile trail walk to where the creek goes through, really deep into the forest. And I'm walking down that trail and I get I had to make a rite and then there's a little tiny trail that went towards the water. And as I'm walking down the trail, there was a tree broken this way, and there was a tree broken this way, two different ways, crossing blocking the path, And like, you know, your gut tells you not to do something. My gut said, you're not. That's telling you not to be in here, but I didn't listen to it. I was a gung ho like. I was not scared of anything growing up in Florida. Not much a scary. If you've rustled alligators and every type of critter, you can your whole life. And I stepped over that limb, stepped over the next one, and I found what looked like about a probably thirteen fourteen its footprint, and I'm like, that's a footprint. And there was another one that looked like another impression in front of it. I'm like, this is really a footprint. And I'm looking at that footprint and I heard something go and it cracked, and to me, it sounded like a tree about that big around popped. And have you ever heard have you ever heard the sound it makes when something falls into palmetto palms, It's extremely loud. Palmetto palms are super loud. There wasn't a wind, there wasn't a breath blowing. It was a hot part of day, not a sound being made. And that thing crunched. It sounded like it got up and used something to help it get up, and it broke and fell into the palmados and it made this rumbling sound started coming towards me, just just and it gurgling, and it was like instant, like you feel it, and it was holy cow. And I kind of like half head turned and I couldn't see where it was at, but it was close. Because if the sound was close in that growl when it came through, I always joked and said, like I compared it to like a giant, a giant gator bellowing, like a like a deeper version of an alligator. Been at bellows that like the gurgling gurgle sound, And but it hit me. And when it hit me, it was like, okay, my My exact words were, I'm sorry, I'm leaving. I didn't That's what I said. I'm sorry, I'm leaving. I turned. I knew not to run because I didn't know it was what it was. You know, I knew what it was, but I didn't know what it was. I start walking and I'm walking down that trail. That thing just growled at me now and I'm terrified. I'd get up to the front and I have to make a left. So it was on all right, So if you're looking down the trail, it was on my right. So as I'm turning around and going out. It's on my left the trail I came in on. Now it's gonna be on my left side. So I start walking down the trail. It starts paralleling me. Crunch, crunch. I stopped. It stopped. Then I heard another set of footprints, crunch, crunch, and maybe a third. There was multiple ones that were following crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch. I kept hearing a funny sound, and I'm trying to, like, butck pucker walk out of there because I'm scared and I don't want to run, like I said, in case it triggered it to come after me whatever, you know. And I hear I kept hearing this and then the stick landing in front of me. They were throwing sticks at me. They were flipping them at me, and it's not like they were trying to necessarily take me out with them, but it's like they were getting me out of there. I start walking down. I swear into my peripheral. I saw something go past me, and I thought, that's it. He's gonna go up, he's gonna flight me. I'm done, and but it never happened. I made it back to my bike and it was like, I said, about a three mile right out of there, and I pedaled that fast as I've ever put on my life. I got back to my truck and I'm like sitting there and I started feeling sick, and then I threw up. I threw up again. I couldn't hold it down. I'm like, what was wrong with me? And my ears started ringing. I started feeling horrible, started getting sweats like I was horribly sick feeling, and I didn't know until later that I got zap. I got hit with him for sound is what we think one hundred percent. For three days, my ears were swollen, feeling like like inside, felt like someone had done something damage to them. To this day, they still have I can't dive anymore. I can't dive under like three feet of water because it's did something to my ears. It's it's weird. Oh my goodness. That was number two.
Speaker 1: That is some scary stuff. Have have you gotten other reports from the same area of other people having similar instances.
Speaker 2: Or there's been white a few reports from this area On the other side of there's two ways to come in. There's only two ways to come into this preserve and on the other side. There's a I believe there's a b fro O report from over there. And there was another person who grew up over there as well. I can't give out his name because I'm not sure you know how he feels about that right now, But I've talked to him and he said he's had him on his property and he's had things happen over there, and he's on the other side of the preserve from me. I never even knew all this, you know. I thought I was the only one that had anything happen out there till recently, and as far as I know, I'm the only person that's done research out there though. And I I found I found. I met up with, you know, David Sidoti from is s R T, and he him and his group came and met up with me. They were the They were one of the first people I ever met up with. And I found I found this inverted tree out there. That was the first thing I found before I even made it back to the trail. I found this inverted for cypress tree that was forty foot long with the root ball sticking up in the air. It was only about twenty feet off a trail. It was looking a marker. It was like, I mean, the root ball, it's the coolest picture. And as far as I know, I was the first person to find a big inverted tree like that in Florida. We thought, you know, it's like a Pacific Northwest thing or Alaska thing. But this was this huge cypress tree right in the middle of a pine area. No cypress trees. Cypress trees were probably three hundred yards away, and it was brought over there and propped up perfect with the root ball, this gnarly looking root ball sticking up in the air. It's a great picture. I'll send it to you another time. I'll share it with you. It is really cool looking. Thank you. But so that area, that area led me to other areas that revolved around that creek. That creek was the life source, and I just basically what I started doing. I started going into all the thickest cypress hammock areas down that creek and trying to find the most remote places that nobody had been in a long time. And it's all one part of big funnel part. It's the most narrow area that you can have protected land like that throughout the area. Basically there's building going all the way around it. So everything's forced into there, the hogs, the deer, turkeys, everything is forced into this little, small funnel.
Speaker 1: I mean, that makes perfect sense why you would go to a place like that to just to get potential activity. Everything's being forced in there. Well, so are we This is actually a question I should have asked earlier. Are you considering these skuncape or bigfoot or how are you referring to them in this area.
Speaker 2: I'm a believer there's two species. I think there's two ones, a subspecies or something. Then I think that's I think that's starts about just south of Tampa, south Tampa, Mayaca, down through the Everglades. I don't I'm not saying that's there can't be big fir sasquatch down there, because I've seen things that says there is. But I think that there's whatever those species are. I think their line is kind of by Tampa, somewhere in that area, and they seem to be a little more aggressive and a little more primal, like a little more not quite as educated if you would, you know, like we don't find structures as much. We don't find you don't find it as much knowledge to me, like the things that we find in the other areas, like a lot of like weavings and tree structures and different things and markers. We find that a lot more north of Tampa Tampa North. That's extremely interesting.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that's something I'd never heard of, but probably something cool worth looking into. What was the main lesson that you learned from that varience that you you were not going to to replicate in the future.
Speaker 2: I no longer dress in full camo, and I don't go if I'm going into an area, I announce myself now, I said, I have one more. That was the one that sealed it for sure, but I quit, like I said, but that was the one that really got me. But I had one more, when I would say, very unsettling one and it was the worst one yet. And that one happened with my dog with me. But but I just after those two. Like that's the main thing, though, is like middle of the day is when they're relaxing, and if you want to catch one off guard, that's when you do it. And that's what happened. I mean, think about it. You walk up on deer, you jump deer all the time in the middle of the day when it's hot, they're bedded down, and I think that's what they do as well. Everything in Florida gets more active at night. It seems to be hogs deer, it's cooler, less people because we're so congested with so many people and everything too, and it just makes a lot more sense.
Speaker 1: So really, it sounds like you almost and you can tell me if if I'm on the right track or not, but it sounds like you kind of changed your intention of how you were going into these areas. I mean, you're not dressed up as a hunter and camo. You're kind of more laid back. Maybe you're announcing yourself. You're not trying to to pull one over whatever's in there.
Speaker 2: I don't know, right, And so I'll give you. I'll give you, I mean, I'll give you the next one that that finished it, because then I can tell you some good things, okay, because I learned a lot those two bad Those two bad experiences really led me to a lot of good ones afterwards, after I changed a lot of things, you know. But so the second time was another area that and what I do is, like I said, I kind of feel drawn to those areas. I look at them. Same thing with fishing spots. I'll go on, I'll go on a map and look, okay, I want to fish this spot. Same thing. And I'm good at finding spots like that, areas that I think something should be. So this area was closer towards Tampa and still part of the same creek system. And you the area is a narrow area, very very hard to get into, but it's very close to It backs up to a million dollar neighborhood, like one of the richiest neighborhoods and throughout Tampa in Basco County. And so I found a way in. And if there's a power line run that runs through it, and I, you know, paying attention, like, oh power line run, stuff happens. Well, I found a power line run that has not been mowed in thirty years because it's too wetback there. The creek runs into it, so nobody goes back there. And there's a creek that cuts off. So in order to do you get to the spot that I found, you have to walk three miles around and not me, people are gonna do that, walk around the creek to go back and come in another mile back into it. In order to get to where it's at. You don't understand what I'm saying, like you gotta go three miles out of your way and come back a mile in. And the reason we found the spot was me and my son. I took him fishing and the creek to kind of do squatch a little and fish a little too, and we heard some stuff going crazy. But I always called him the Foreurner pound bard owls, the Foreurner pound owls, because it's like, like, what doesn't sound like It's not like, you know, it's more like like, well, we're sitting there fishing, and you could see around the corner. My son saw something and he's like, Dad, I see something. It's looking at me from the tree. And I thought he was messing with me, you know, And I'm like, all right, son, you know whatever. He starts crying like he gets mad, like Dad, oh, I see something. It was looking at me from the side of the tree. The creek goes in zigzags, so if you're looking down the side, it's about a block away you can see the trees up there. And all of a sudden, after he said that, it sounded like a flock of bardows started going off at eleven o'clock in the morning, just like it was wild and I was like, all right, this is weird. So I ended up taking taking him home and I'm like, I'm coming back the next day. And that's what I did. I looked up and the map, figured out how to get over there, and I go into this area with my dog. I had my dog Miley with me and had her on her leash. We walk into the area and I just randomly found this area that was go heading towards the creek again. And as I'm walking in, I see I stead of first I found are trees that were bent. It was some of the first tree binds and brakes I had really found. And they were really cool, like the way they had been bent, like twisted and bent and bent over. And I started getting all that weird ear feeling again. And I'm getting back in there and I find this. There's three palmetto palm and the palmeto palm trees don't fall over easy, even with hurricanes, and this was a cluster of three and it was pushed over like it ook it. It's pushed over. There was a root ball sticking up, it was dug out underneath it and it looked like a body had been laying in there. On the right side of the cluster, there was a skinned tree, completely bald, and it was propping up this side of the cluster. So the trees were like this, and on this side of the root ball there was another one, so it was being supported both ways with stripped looked like poles. There were trees that were like this on each side, so one by the trees and one by the back of the rootball, so there was no way for it to fall down. Under this side where the palmetto palms was, it was bedded down with more palmetto fronds. It was a clear nest, so there was a nest in there, and there was a nest on the back side of it dug out. And then I learned looking around and I find more there's pump the root balls. They were dug out underneath, and they were laying under them, is what they were doing. They some of them were pushed over and they were digging out the root balls to make easy little shelters, little beds, is what it looked like they were doing. So I go walking out after I had filmed all that, and I go walking out towards the main it's like a four wheeler trail that went through and I'm walking down and I found footprints on that four wheeler trail. I'm like, this is freaking incredible. I found a lot of footprints, like really good ones, and I walked up to a set of nineteen inch footprints. They were massive, and I have good pictures of those two. There's two of them and boom boom, and they were in the grass though, off the edge of the road. They weren't right in the road, they were off the edge, but whatever it was was so heavy. They were nineteen by nine wide. They were massive, but the mud was that thick coming out from the back of the grass. So this thing had to be a thousand pounds and it was like juiced up on the back of it. You can see it, and it was it was wild. How good it was. Well, I started getting that feeling again, and I'm like, you know what, I'm not doing that again. I'm like, I'm not gonna go in and get hit by one of these things again. I'll come back with my friend. You know, I'm gonna come back. It was already too late. I don't know if I got too close or what it was. My dog starts doing her little low growl. I just got done filming the picture, the footprints, and she starts growling real low, looking at the woodline, which was about thirty yards from me, twenty yards probably about twenty yards actually twenty twenty five something like that. Our it was real thick. You couldn't see into it, but you could see trees sticking up above it, three of them. And I heard something and she, you know, she perked up and it sounded like a stomp. It felt like it. It felt like something went boom. It stomped the ground boom. And I'm like, and she jumped, and her hair's raised up. It starts growling, and then that tree in the middle move and then it moved again, and then it freaking went like this, and it was this is a tree that was eight inches ten inches around, a decent sized tree, fifty foot tall. I was like, ok, I can't tell you exactly what tree it was, but it shook it like this and it let out off the sound and it pushed the whole tree over and she turned and almost killed herself on the on the on the leash, trying to get away she's like, wow, I hung herself. I literally turned, I said, I yelled at I'm sorry, I'm leaving, and dude, I had tears in my eyes, like I'm a grown ass man and I'd never had. That was the second time I gues say. The first time was primal fear. This time was like primal fear, excel, and I don't care who you are, how tough you think you are when something like that happens, You're not. You're not tough. That thing scared the crap out of me. And I picked up the phone. I called my best friend. I'm like this, and remember where I told you where I was going. I'm there and something is following me. It just pushed a tree over. He's like, what are you talking about? And I'm like, listen, if I don't call you in twenty minutes, call me again. If I don't answer, this is where my body's at. Like that thing is mad, it's pissed off at me. Well, long story short, I made it back. It didn't hurt me. It bluffed me. It worked one hundred and ten percent worked because I wanted no part or whatever that thing was. But so that was the second bad one. The last time I ever had, last time I ever had a real bad one.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's that's intense. I'm going to guess you probably have never been back to that area since.
Speaker 2: Actually, no, I'm stubborn. I've been back quite a few times, and I've never had That's actually where me, RPG and his kids and my kids, it's all went back to that area together. This is years later, now, it's been This was in twenty twenty nineteen when that happened, and so it's been quite a few years. I've been going there for a long time. Actually, I've had I started having better things happen, and now I wouldn't take the kids in there right after that happened. Now I wouldn't do that. And my son's considerably older now too, you know, he's eleven. But we took all of our kids back there, and I've never had a bad feeling ever. Again. I just think I don't know if I pissed off the rogue, I pissed off the alpha with the dog. I don't know what I did, but that thing was pissed and I just got I think I got too close to it, to its maybe I got too close to its little ones. Who knows, but it was it did his job. It ran me out of there. And but that same area my son where I was telling you earlier, that's when my son had a class A sighting. He saw it right there. He saw it, like squat go. It was looking at him. It was he came up from the back of it. Me RPG and his kids were walking out this way farther out about ten yards from him, and it didn't see him. And as he came around the corner, he was staring at it and it was he said, it was that it was eight foot and four foot wide jet black, he said, looked at him and just said it looked like it hovered down like con But he was he started crying, like what's wrong, what's wrong? He's like, I just saw one, Like he was so dead serious. It's we've got it on film, like not him seeing it, but what happened afterwards, you know, And it's really a cool emotional little moment, like he wasn't crying because he was scared. He was crying because he actually got to see one. Finally, is what it was?
Speaker 1: Goness that that is that is really really cool. So you have these two times where you had. I mean, the pretty intense bad things happen. What was it that made you continue with your research. I've talked to a lot of people that have experienced things that don't even come close to what you experienced, and it made them, you know, never go into the woods again. Why was it different for you.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to stop going. I just kind of stopped going by myself. I was not comfortable by myself nearly as much for a long time. I've gotten more comfortable now. I still have it in the back of my head. It does something to you, like you see something do something like that, you realize a gun is not stopping that thing. Nothing's stopping that thing. It just pushed over a tree that was fifty foot tall, you know, like the strongest in the footprints I saw, and how much that thing weighed, like to make that impression in the ground. That thing's eight hundred to one thousand pounds. Like you're not stopping it, you know. And but I still I am. I believe that I messed up, like I said, the way I was handling it, and I was scared, yes, but I'm so curious and I can't stop. I can't stop it. I'm so I'm in so deep on it now and it's it's almost fun to be scared a little. But I don't want to be I don't want to have those type of experiences again. But I've gone in and that's after that. Shortly after that's when I met Stacy was the next one. I met Stacy Brown. He actually came to that location with me. We met up and that was how I first met him, and we went out together meet him and his camera crew and we did a side by side comparison of I have a picture. I have a blurry photo from something that was nine foot tall we estimated and perfect size the shit be able to take a tree over. But the picture it's it looked to me, it looks like a Harry and Harry from Harry and Henderson's looking sideways and he was turning to go back around the tree right where I was at, where that betting area was, And like I said, it's blurry, but you can see it, and the video you can see him. You can see him come out. It slowed down so but you can see him come out bigger, bigger, bigger, bigger. And then as I come back, he goes back and disappears behind a tree. It was like that quick. My dog never picked up on There were so many smells going on that she didn't pick up on it. Oh, by the way, my dog after that day wouldn't go down a trail ever again that she smelt them on, never again, And she smelt that smell that she had picked up on. After that day, she stopped at the trail and would not go forward. They ruined her. She would never go in there again.
Speaker 1: My goodness, is that video on a YouTube channel that people can see at all?
Speaker 2: Or I'm going to be posting them? I said, I really, I'm just really starting to get my YouTube channel going, and I'm going back to all my old videos and old things. You know, first starting out, you know how people are Trolls are ridiculous and they ridicule you. And that's what I went through when I first started, like, oh, I'm like I'm seeing everything, why can't you see it? And I just learned that not everybody is gonna see what you see, and you're not going to change someone's point of view the way they think, and they're not open minded. They're not open minded. I don't I no longer even play those games anymore. I'm like, you know what, I know what I saw, you saw you you don't believe it. That's fine, that's okay, And but I'm starting to get it more on my channel. My my YouTube channel is squatch an fl and I'm going to be building that up and I'm going to be putting more of my old videos together and putting them out there for people to see again now that I have my own, my own place to do it and let people make their own decision on what they see.
Speaker 1: You know, we'll have I'll put the link to your your channel in the show notes as well. So then after you have these experiences, though, it sounded like you started to have some that were definitely a better experience after you started changing some things about how you were approaching it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I found an area another part of that same preserve that I grew up on, but the other side of it. And I don't know how I swear. I had a dream. And you know they say these things can get in your head, and I never would have believed that. I never would have believed it. But the more I was going out, the more I was having these weird, vivid dreams all the time, and one of the dreams, ironically enough, led me to this spot and I dreamt about it, so I can't explain it, but I went there and it was from the moment I got there, I started having weird things always happening, but they were never bad. I never had a bad feeling. And ever since I got hit with that that whatever they hit me with then, my ears felt bad. I'm sensitive to it now, like a freaking beacon. Like I walk into an area now and I'm like, pepepe peep peep. I'm like, I can feel it. Whatever they're kicking out, whatever that is, whether it be a frequency or whatever, I feel like it's a defense mechanism they have. They can somehow I'll hit you with a frequency. You know that that messes you up. I think they can use it the hunt with too. But whatever it is, I pick up Martin now, I don't have answers for it, and I've been called I've been crazy for it. But whatever happened that day, it changed me for life. And I walk into the woods and I'm like, pepep peep, I feel like I got it, Like they got a marker on them. Like I can tell you they're there, I can feel it. I feel the pressure, I feel whatever it is, and it's usually right.
Speaker 1: That is extremely interesting what you just said, because it actually just came up in another interview I did today and it's something I've experienced too. So you're saying that the pressure kind of changes when you're in the area. Yeah, can you go is it pressure in your ears? Can you go into that anymore? Explaining what you're experiencing.
Speaker 2: When you walk in. When you walk in, it's like when you're getting close to when one of them are at it's almost like somebody put their fingers in your ear and like putting pressure on it. It's like pressure just took this weird pressure in your ear. I used to never I'd never gotten that before, Like almost like when you're on an airplane and right before years pop. It's almost like that. It's just almost like a low pressure you feel, and it's like and that pressure comes with the anxiety feeling you start getting like like something's there, you know, and then it's like it all starts making sense and it's like I get it every time I'm around them now. And but what's weird though, is this area this area it would do it at first, but the more I went in there, it stopped, and I realized that whatever was in there was accepting me more and more. I went through a bad separation, and I went through it was I want to say it was a bad separation. It was just a bad time of life. Like I went, I got very depressed, very down. So I use that as my escape. I would go into the woods. Have to work every day, and I spent for two years. I was going into this area all like three four times a week. I'd go into this area and just walk around, and I found half my footprints came from this area, and I would walk in. It got to the point where I would walk in. This is the first area I started gifting too, but I was I would walk in the trail. There's two trails to get into the woods back there, and it was behind county property. That was a fence line that went down and nobody went back there because of that. And I found one way you could go in without getting in trouble for it. And I talked to a county worker and he said, yeah, as long as you're not in the property, you're fine. As long as you're going back to that preserve. I was like, okay, so I'd gone in there forever and it ended up being this is the area that if Marie ever talked about our active area, it's this one. Okay, this is our active this is our active gifting area that we've had all of our crazy stuff happen. We've gone in there for years, and this family group is It started with me, and then I brought more just Marie, and then when me and Marie became friends, and then we've grown people in there, and there's a group of us that go in and throughout the years and we've never had anything wrong. We've been in there at night. We've never had any of us have a problem back there ever. But we've had so much interaction with him, taking things, moving things, opening candy, finding some like I've I had two gifting spots. I'd go to one and there'd be gifts stuff that I left at this gifting spot where I find it. The other one, the rappers like I would go walking in and on the two trails, there'd be no footprints walking in. As I go to leave, I'd find five or six that followed behind me walking in, no footprints that they're following me as I came in, like, oh, he's here, Like it was weird, man, like it was. They got to the point where I could be about seventy five yards away and I would see tree peakers just a little and that's all you get. That's all you get. But they were just comfortable enough to where ast stuff like that was happening, and they got like that with all of us, Like it was, it was pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: Oh wow that I'm remembering as you're talking talking to Marie about that area, and I think, was there something to do with, like you plush animals or stuffed animals something like that as part of the gift of the process.
Speaker 2: Yep, the little bear. She We put the little bear there. We had glass eyes, and we came back the first time and it was face down in the mud with the tag ripped off, and we're like, that's weird. So every time we set this bear up, they would put it down face down, like they didn't want to look at his eyes or something like, every time they'd face it down. Maybe it was so weird. We put up cameras out there and on left and the right side, on the two trails. Everything stopped for three months all activity, and I'm like, Marie, we gotta take these cameras out, so that's what's doing it. And then one day stuff started happening again, even when the camera's up, and I'm like, all right, we checked the cameras, nothing on them. We found the fence in the middle behind the gifting spot bent to the ground. They had ripped up the barbed wire, stretched it up, bent the It looked like something said on it, like this huge dent. They bent all the barbed wire down and up out of the way, and they made a passageway through the fence between the two game cameras back to the gifting spot so they wouldn't be seen on camera, Like, are you kidding me? It was freaking cool. I found I found trip wire back there. That was one of the coolest things I've ever found. They took a vine that was about an inch and a half around. So if you have a fence, you know picture of the fences like this, the trail goes down the fence on this trail over here. I always called it the obstacle course because it was trees all leaning, all kind of funny all the way down the whole fence line and I thought it was to keep people out. Now I realized that was for hunting. And what they would do is that trail over here if a deer and okay, so you got your points right here, that's the fence line, and the trails run down this fence and on this fence. The trip wire was right here at an angle. So if you're a squash stander right here and they're running a deer this way, he only has one way to go right into the tripwire. The tripwire was like two and a half three feet off the ground, perfect deer height. It was a vine and they stretched it out about I don't know, thirty foot long. It went around a tree, around another tree. It had a piece of wood about this big in it and twisted to hold the tension. It was a freaking trip wire. It was amazing. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: That's a really I don't think I've heard anything that comes close to that. I mean, what a great example of intelligence. Do you guys have any ideas of how many or are in that area you've got like a certain sized group or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Well, I found seven different sized footprints in that area. This guy right here, he's the one that follows me around all the time. Oh, these are his I think he's a teenage male. Okay, wow, So I left. I made this footprint. I came, I left it, I came to go. I made a casting of it, and I had to leave it. It was just about dark and it wasn't dry yet, so I left it and came back the next morning to check on it. About a foot away from it was this one. Okay, he walked over and stood over it. He walked over it and stood over it. And that's why there's toes, I think, because he sat there longer, standing in this muddy area, looking like, what the heck is up with this human? And what is he making with my footprint? You know? And then that one was there, so there's a matching set. Well actually, so like this.
Speaker 1: That's cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that this this footprint right here I found everywhere back there. I called him big toe because he never left any any other toe prints, just a big toe. I don't know if he's injured or if he lifts him like that, you know, but he only left his big toe. It's really odd.
Speaker 1: And and what's the what's the length of those again?
Speaker 2: Those are thirteen, but they're not they're not super long, but they're wide, super wide. Now this one's cool. This one has a big one. This one is I think it was seventeen. But if you look inside of it, there's a double step. There's one walking inside of it in which we find all over the place. So this one's missing the toes up here. A lot of times we get like, we'll get the like, we'll get the pad right to here, and we all get the toes. A lot of times they were missing listen, so it's hard to determine if it's a boot or if it's you know, almost as like a bootprint, but it's not. But this one's basically missing the toes up here. But you can see where another one stepped in it. Also, it's pretty pretty cool print. And I've got two of these also, almost all uh matching sets you know, from that area, and it was found seven through one crossing area, seven different sizes. I found them all the way down to six or seven inches, little tiny ones.
Speaker 1: That's fantastic. I know you mentioned learning a lot from doctor Meldrum earlier in the interview. Is that a thing where you were ever able to get his thoughts on on any of the tracks that that you had been able to cast.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the first person I ever called was doctor Meldrum. Like, I didn't know who he was. I just seen him on the documentaries. I didn't know anything. I just I was blowing up in my brain. I wanted to talk to somebody, so I literally called Idaho State University and Anthropology department and he answered, and he talked to me. He talked to a guy. He had no idea who he was, and he talked to me for forty five minutes, telling me what to do, how to do it, This stupid hick from Florida. And he's telling me how to do it because you know how proper he talks, and like, I felt so dumb talking to him. But he taught me so much. And he was like, listen, I believe you're having things going, You're finding things. He's like, just start recording it properly. Always give me a size comparison, and you can send him and share him with me anytime you want. So that's why I started doing and ideveloped a little relationship. I'd never met him at the time, but I would, you know, just through messenger mostly and then I got Scanaverse, and I would start sending him stuff with Scanaverse over and he would and he would be like, oh, it's got potential. If he said it's got potential, I knew it was a good one. But we did get to meet him one time, which was it kind of changed everything. We got to meet him in at the Great Florida big Foot Conference a few years ago, and he brought he came over. He came over to our table and he's looking at our cast and he's like, he's like, these are from Florida. I said, yes, sir. He's like he was hold on and he walks over to his booth and he came back with this. He comes back over with the gray Harbor. Oh yeah, And I'm like, okay, where's this going, you know? And he put it up to our cast and he was like showing how similar the heels and a lot of the other stuff and all my about three casts that are like very similar in size comparison to the heel. You know, they're not this is what you get in Florida substrate. But there's one, this one is I did a three D scan of this one and it is almost identical to that print. Wow, you can see the big toepad. It's kind of a weird print. We got this ad a sugar sand. But you can see the big toepad up here. Yeah, it's kind of hard to see, but it's the same size as that tope and everything on it is almost exactly the same, just a lot uglier.
Speaker 1: Looking because of the because of the ground it was casting.
Speaker 2: Right, this was at a sugar sand. So he he came over and like he's like, here, you know, you can take this, and because because he was surprised and how he didn't think they were that big in Florida either, So that was like proof to him that these things aren't changing how big they are throughout the country. That I think they change. How much they weigh. I think that changes, because I mean, you can't be as heavy masked as you are up north. You don't need it here, you know, I don't think it. I don't think they're muscle structure changes. I don't think their height changes. I think they're just more like lean, you know, personally, that's what we think.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. The scan a verse app is something that comes up every once in a while, and I've heard it when I've talked to Cliff, he will recommend it as well. It sounds like you've used it more than a few times. Do you have any advice as of you know, things you need to make sure that you do in order to get a good three D scan using that.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna you can get a scan without service, but it's not. So you can still get your scan without service, but you're gonna have to wait till you get service to process it and make it work. So it'll just kind of stay there and you can come back. So don't don't think just bec you don't have service, you can't use it, because you can, but you can get it. You'll just kind of stay there till you have service, and then then you can process it and go through it. And it works better in low and not direct sunlight, like if you have bright bright light on a print, it doesn't pick it up that good. It's almost better. And like sunlight with shade, like a like a shade like a shadowy area. So if you can have someone kind of cast a shadow block the sun into your skin and take your time, take your time with it, and roll it, just roll them. That's what I just kind of go. I roll them as I go, and it gets it all the way through, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh, so you're not just holding it flat above. You're making sure that you get all the front corners and the edges and the difference.
Speaker 2: I go down, I go down into the toes, right, I roll it down into the toes and roll it out and just like you were, following the every contour of the foot. It's pretty much how I do it.
Speaker 1: That's really good to know. Yeah, I had never thought of that aspect of it. That's that's something for me to learn and try next time I go out there. But my goodness, so really, I mean this this one area. I already know that it is a super active area from talking to Marie a few times. Were you also with Marie when she went out to the Pacific Northwest?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you have any any things that you remember from that trip, any interesting memories or things that you experienced by going out there?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, oh yeah. It was. It was a different world, that's for sure. You took a bunch of Florida people and David Sheeley went with us. May had all these you know, you got me and David going out to the middle of the Pacific north West. We were lost. We were like where are we at? You know, like and it was cool though it was such an adventure. Christina came also. She was kind of just getting in I don't think she was part of the group yet. She was just my girlfriend at the time, and but Marine and all them new her very well, and shortly after I think she became part of the group. But we had a blast up there, but we blew everybody away away up there, Like William Beeson, like he was like, like we went out and like the first day he couldn't go with us. They gave us a jeep to use. So we go out, you know, and we we're from Florida, you know, we're ain't scared of nothing. So I'm walking around with just a bowie knife like I do in the woods here, and we go up and we find bear prints and we find all kinds of stuff. But we actually found a footprint too. We found a really really nice footprint. David found it, and then we found more later. But David found a really nice seventeen his footprint going up the side of the mountain. You could see the way it's the way it's the ball of its foot had like a big bunyon and when it when it moved to go up the hill, it twisted and you can see it. It's so clear how it went up. It was a really cool print.
Speaker 1: Was that over north of Spokan or was that Olympic Peninsula Medaling Falls?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so north of Spokane, Okay.
Speaker 2: By the cold Coldville, Coldville Forest, I believe yep up up in the Coldville Forest area. Well, we were walking around that whole day by ourself, and then William Beeson came out with us the next day. He wanted to take us up to this up the mountain, to this private or this hidden lake that's up there where they've had a lot of stuff happen. And so we get up there and we get out of the jeep and he gets out and he goes to the back and he grabs on his hip. He's got like a fifty cow on his hip. Then he grabs a freaking ar puts it. I'm like, holy cow, going on, William, He's like our bill. He's like he's like Mike, we have two hundred pounds wolves, we have thousand pound grizzlies. And I'm like what I was like, you just let me walk around this whole place yesterday with a knife. Holy cow, dude. So that was it was pretty funny. He is an awesome guy. They were, they were. That was a phenomenal trip. We got to meet Thomas Seawood over in this uh place where he was staying, and we got to sign the foot Oh.
Speaker 1: Yep, exactly. Now, you had said earlier that you actually learned some interesting things from from Tom when you were talking to him. Is that anything. Are you able to share any of the things that he taught you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's just he just he's he's funny. He cracks me up, man, Like he's so forward. He's like silly white man. It just cracks me up. And he's like the things he said to have made sense. He's like, how would you feel if someone just came into your backyard, opened up your back door to your house, came in and sat down on your couch while you were sitting there watching TV? Would you be pissed? And I'm like, yeah, I would absolutely. He told respect him, he said, respect him, Show them respect, and you'll get respect back. And I started doing that. So every time I walk into the forest. Now that that same area or a gifting area. I learned their sounds. I learned a lot of sounds from that area, and by myself spending time out there, I learned a lot of different sounds. And I never got scared out there. That was an area I never felt any type of fear when I was there by myself, but I would hear so I started noticing when I first started going in there, you would hear the bard owt call. Well, it'd be no matter what time of day you went, you'd hear, and then you'd hear it two more times in the distance, and another side they do it twice every time twice, And it wasn't bard ouse, it was them that's there there. They mimic them, and they're that's they're they're they're letting you know someone's here, someone's here, someone's here. And then you'd be out in the forest, you're walking around, and I started hearing just one and you'd hear another one out in the distance, and then another one, Like they're just little subtle things, but they're communicating, they're letting you know where they're at. And then I've never I've heard tree knocks, and I've heard some things but I have. I haven't experienced it probably as much as some people have. I mean, I've heard tree knocks, but I'm kind of on the on the same way Thomas told me. He's like, tree knocks are to tell you to leave. So all these people running around doing tree knocks, banging trees and stuff, I don't personally go into that. I never really did. I did a little bit, but after talking to Thomas, I really stopped doing it. And he said, that's that's them telling you, whack, get out of my area. Whack, you know, like, and it kind of makes sense when you walk into a place. And I kind of go by that a little bit. Now I don't. I don't really whack trees, but I do make my sound, and that's my sound, copying what they do. But now they know that's my sound, and everywhere I've gone into, I've established that sound. When I come into the I go into going to a new area, I'm just oooh, you know. And I and I have I don't have any issues. I talk to them when I'm in the woods. Now I'm like, hey, guys, I'm here with my family or I'm here with a friend. I want to come into your forest. We're not here to hurt you. I'm not a hunter. You know. I talk everywhere I go now, and believe it or not, I mean it completely makes that if you go into an area and you start feeling that pressure like oh my god, like like something's close to me. I'm getting a little nervous. I'm starting to get kind of scared that feeling. Start talking to them, Hey, I'm not here to hurt you. I'm not I'm not a I'm sorry. You know. Is it okay if we come forward? Is it okay? If it's not, let me know, make a sound, do something. And usually you feel that calm down and you're like, oh, I don't feel threatened anymore, and like that threatening feeling just goes away. It's kind of incredible.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is it, and that is wild man. Oh my goodness. Have you ever asked for a response and gotten something?
Speaker 2: I've I wouldn't say I've asked for it and got it. I've done it. I would love to get to that. I've asked, hey, can we see you? But I've had a lot of things. I've had a lot of responses to my sounds, but I haven't had a response to that I haven't had like direct take can I can you make a sound and they make a sound, you know, but like my son will go out there and if he's out like, they love him and he'll go out and they'll like on one time he got scared because they came in so close to him. They wanted to come see him. I think the little ones did. He was out there, who oh, and then you hear for thirty minutes this went on and they get one came up and it hooed about I don't know, maybe thirty feet away from us, and he started crying, all right, dad, I want to go. I want to go. But it wasn't. I was like, well, you're out here making sounds. It wanted to see what was going on. You know.
Speaker 1: That's fat It is absolutely fascinating how how young young children can play into or almost really attract bigfoot activity. And that's a that's a whole discussion in itself, but we're kind of talking about that before the episode started. And do you mind talking a bit about the the Legend Seekers Florida series that is starting to be not a development Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, not at all. So I'm a big believer RPG is a big believer Daniel Barnett. We're a big believer that there's something with being on the spectrum. Absolutely that is being a narrow divergent person. I'm extremely ADHD and my superpower is I can go in and tell you who the bad guy is in the room. I feel everything. I'm you know, I'm empathetic, but I feel everything like I can tell you when something's going on. I'm super aware of everything. My son's like that, he's ADHD really bad, and he's selected mutism. So Kaylin, just like Daniel Barnett selected mutism. And what that is is they didn't speak to They had selective people their brain would let them talk to. It's a legit deal and it's part of the autism scale. And my son he didn't talk till he was three and a half years old. And this is what's really awesome because if you see our videos together now and you hear him talking, and he got on stage with me now in front of two thousand people, I'll getting in a minute. But like, this kid literally had such a hard start. He three and a half years old. Before he started talking, he would only hum like I love you. He'd go hmmmmmmmm mm hmm. He would only hum stuff, and so that was the first hurdle he got past that. He started talking, but his motor skills were ninety eight percentile. He was walking at eight months old, he was running at nine months, but he didn't talk till he was three and a half years old. Doctor said he maybe he just didn't want to. And so fast forward a little bit. When he started talking. Then it was only to me and mom, and we didn't think anything of it at first, but it got as he got older, like he started school, and it continued, like he would not talk to a teacher. He didn't talk to a teacher until he was in fourth grade almost wow. Didn't talk, so and kids would. Kids would mess with him and pick on him, and they knew that he wouldn't say anything, so we would have to get fun. He got in fights with kids because he would he would lash out instead of instead of because he didn't talk, he couldn't tell a teacher that they were being mean. He'd just eventually had enough. And but we'd find him underneath desk, hiding underneath tables, crying and hiding, and he didn't know how to communicate. He didn't talk. He would only talk to us the coach when he played football, he would only talk to us. Same thing with Daniel Barnett, where if you talk to his dad, and that's what he went through. And we joke and we say that Sasquatch Bigfoot, they healed them because they both had their lives changed by going out in the field doing this in the presence of these things where we have found evidence and where we've been at with these things, something's different with my kid. Now he's there's it's gone. There is no more selected mutism. It's gone. He doesn't He's the most normal, talkative, chatty kid you've ever seen. And now, like we just did a you'll see it coming out on Friday. We just did an interview with Stacy Brown. We just did his show and so that's Friday that's coming out. We've been on Brian King Sharps on Sasquatch Odyssey and together and he's awesome. He's his asked some questions. I'll talk to you. This was a kid who didn't talk. He got on stage with me at the conference in front of two thousand people and talked. So anyway, because of that, him and Daniel had that in common, and RPG and Daniel and Chris they came up with legend Seekers. And what they're trying to do is it's an angle of getting more family and oriented show in the Sasquatch Bigfoot Research and RPG lives only about forty five minutes for me thirty forty five minutes. And his children and my children are really good friends. They become really good friends with each other, and we've been going out filming with each other and we're gonna be doing a Legend Seekers. It's gonna be a docu series on YouTube. It's on the Legend Seekers Network and it's gonna be a Florida version that they're gonna do and then after each episode they do legend Seekers uncut. So we just did one of those today and that was me, Christina and Christina's daughter Kate, because we had a recent experience happened I'll tell you about in a minute, but so we're really excited about it that and I mean, you know, if you've seen My Bigfoot Life, they're they they're they're really good with how they how they did it, and they want to try and do something with Kaylin kind of like a legend seekers version of my bigfoot life too, to let the world know about him. It's awesome, man, Like, they're they're really good people. They're phenomenal people. And then and for them to want to do that with my son is really cool, you know, and and get let's we're doing this as a family and still finding things, and actually we're finding more, We're having more things happen, which is what I can go into now if you want me to. I can tell you about what just happened with me and my family, which is freaking awesome.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I definitely want to hear about that. I do want to comment on on something that you said a few minutes ago, where it's just a weird pattern that comes up in interviews where people have some sort of interaction and they are changed in different ways. And you brought up how your son was changed in this way. There's also people that have been healed in different ways or have different abilities come out, ranging from being more aware of their area or even telepathy. And it's just it's such an interesting pattern that I'm starting to notice and I'm not quite sure where it all is going to lead, but I would love to hear more about what you guys have just experienced recently as a family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just fallo able what you said, Like, I don't know one hundred percent. I don't understand it. But these things really enjoy good, positive energy around them. Oh yeah, they pick up on I believe that they are. They're good, and I believe that they pick up like animals, right, Like animals pick up on good people, good energy. Some animals they don't want to if you're not a good person, they don't want to be around you. And I think they're the same way. I think they really pick up on it. And when I'm in the forest with my family is the happiest time in my life. I'm with a woman I love, I'm with my kids. They're laughing, having fun, we're exploring. We've turned it into this like giant scavenger hunt. We're trying to find footprints. And my daughter is starting to pick up on it now too. She's seven, Kylie, and so Kaylen and Kylie, they're my kids. And so Kylie's coming up behind Kaylen now and she's tired of being left out and she's like, Dad, I want to go out more. And so I've been taking her she's the cutest thing ever. She goes in the forest, She's like big Foot, I love you. I'm sorry. She's the cutest thing. She leaves them little gifts every time we go out. So I moved. Me and Christina got a house and we went from Pasco County up to Hernando County, which is close to Brooksville, Florida. And there's this area has like the main corridor that runs up the west side of Florida from basically Wiki Watchie Area all the way up through the Panhandle. It's one giant corridor. That's where that corridor stops there and connects over to all the corridors that connect to the Green Swamp, through the corridor that goes through where I was having my stuff happen, and all that connects into the Hillsborough River. It's all one big connecting circle that if you wanted to you could never be seen. And it's really really cool how it works when you pay attention to it. But anyway, so now that I'm up here, i haven't got to go to that other area where I had all this crazy stuff happen. So I've been focusing over here and I've been meeting other people, and I met a guy named Mike Noga and he had a say sighting at a cemetery out here, and we started talking and my friend Frank Middleton. I don't know if you ever ever met Frank Middleton or not.
Speaker 1: Frank quite a bit, Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Frank's awesome. Frank Frank. Yeah. And so I've got to go out with Frank and and Mike a couple of times, and we've we've went, we've we've camped out in these areas together, hung out a lot, and I've really gotten to become good friends with Frank, and Mike's becoming a good friend of mine. You'll hear about Mike and eventually, I promise you he's he's he's got the thirst for you, you know what I mean, Like, he's he's he's a young researcher that's really starting to have a lot of things happen. So we go out in this area and I went into another part of the area away from his a little bit where I was like, if I'm something, this is where i'd be. And we started finding a lot of cool things. Let me go fast forward. We me and Christina and her two kids the other night were like let's just for a jeep ride. We're bored, we had nothing to do. It was a Friday night, so we take the jeep and to get into this area where we wanted to go trail ride. You really probably aren't allowed to be there, but there's a trail to get in if you know how to go. If you have a jeep, you can get in there. You couldn't get in there with a truck. But I have a jeep small enough to get in, so that's what I did. I pulled in and came down. That's like a four wheeler trail. Basically. I came in and I started to go. You got to go down the hill, and it's it's through an area that's been mined, like they mined right through the middle of it. I don't know how many years ago, on hundred years ago, I don't know. So you go start going down the road. There's a limestone road that goes through it. And as we came over the hill, we were there fifteen seconds and I was not filming, and I kicked myself for this. It was about eight o'clock. We start going down the hill and you know when you your how your high beams are your how your beams project ahead. If you're about to go down a hill. So the hills like this and your jeep's coming like this, you're hitting up high right. Well, I got the right about here, and I saw these two eyeballs this bit and that far apart, and it was about five foot off the ground. Bam. I stopped. I went oh my to everybody, and they all of a sudden the jeep went oh my, and it's just these giant eyeballs, bright greenish yellow. Bam. And I'm like, oh my. And it went and looked this way, looked back, and then it stood up three foot taller, and I went, oh, Mike, we're watching this thing. And it just goes and her her daughter goes, oh Mike. And then it looked away this way, looked back again, put his head down and took three funky steps and was in the little forest going and wow, like and I hear, Kate go, Kate go, did you I said, kay, did you see that? She's like his eyes were so bright, and and she goes, did you see the deer? And I'm like, oh, I didn't even notice there were deer there because I was so focused on him. She said, there were two deer, two smaller green green eyes behind it, about ten yards behind it. He was hunting, we think he was hunting, and he was behind this big tree. As we came over the hill, he was right there at the tree. She crunched down because he was like this looking, you know, at the deer, and he turned his head like that at us, and that's when he turned and then he stood up and was like, oh so oh. It was like it was it was so awesome, Like I don't know if I have a little video I put out and it's just the video of us being excited, like like we're so excited like a little kid. I was like, I'm sorry, I blinded you. Like it was. It was awesome, like the whole family, Christina. Christina said she looked and was like she said, she blinked like a long blink and opened her eyes and it was still there, Like this is real. Because she had not had she had not had a real encounter. She'd had things following us. She's been in the woods, We've had a lot of weird stuff happened. But that was there and it was no taking it back. You know, it was there and that was really cool. That's what we talked about today on the Legend Seekers as we all three were on there talking about what just happened with that.
Speaker 1: That's exciting stuff.
Speaker 2: It was. It was so cool. Well three days later, three days later, all right, my son and my daughter are jealous. They're so jealous that they didn't get to see that. And I picked them up. They had a day off on Monday. There it was some holiday and last Monday it was two Mondays ago. This was just last week, a week before, and so that happened Friday, Saturday, Sunday, then Monday. I picked them up. We had just enough time. I'm like, all right, on the way home, let's go out there. I'll take you guys out. We go drive around a little bit, go check out, and we'll check the gifting spots. And you know, I wanted to put some apples out and put some different things out in this area and start trying to make it friendly. So I take him over there. We walk up to to where it's at where we saw him, and there's another little area. I went in and there's a game trail back there, and I found footprints on the game trail. They weren't huge, they were not the ones that matched him, but they were definitely footprints, and there was four of them in a row. My daughter's like, oh, I see one too, Like, we're following this footprint. I got like we did a little video. I was like, we're following the footprints, you know, And I made a cast. I came back and made the cast. It was this one. See how good the toes are? Oh wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So I made it was on a rock.
Speaker 2: This was a rock that it was on top of, but the toes are awesome on it. And so there was this was the best one to get. So I made that cat. Well. I called Christine. I'm like, hey, I don't have any plaster, but we found some footprints. Can you come meet us. She's like, yeah, i'll come eat. So she came at fifteen minutes from our house and she came and met me, and I made the cast and like, let's go for a little hike while it's you know, while the cast, the plaster's drying. So now I'm with my son and my daughter and her and we go down this little horse trail that goes back through these hills. And as I'm coming back, it's getting like thirty maybe twenty minutes before dark, and I got a little turned around and I missed my turn where I wanted to go. So I'm like, shoot, I'm looking at my GPS. I'm like, we got to go straight this way. We're just going to go through the woods, guys, let's just do it, you know. So we went off off trail straight through the woods and I ended up in this little valley and went up a hill and down into this little valley. And it was for Florida, sixty foot down into a valley is very rare. You don't have stuff like that. And we're walking into this valley and I just froze. Dude. It was five and a half foot tall, standing on the right hand side of the trail, standing there, and it took one, two, three steps and went to all four and when it hit it was it never missed a beat. I stopped, Oh, oh my god. And he just went. He was twenty yards away, at most twenty yards. He was right there, and he went. He was going from right to left. He was over here, and he took two steps, three steps, and on like the It was like probably the third step he went down to all fours and He wasn't much taller than me, but he was twice as wide, and it had the most I'll never forget this, the most beautiful hair I've ever seen on an animal, on a creature or anything in the wild. His hair was jet black and it looked like it had been blowed, dried and brushed. It was perfect, like almost like a sheine to it. Wow, it was beautiful. And he freaking my son saw it. And my son didn't see him go to didn't see him go to all fours. He just saw him moving because when it hit the grass, it didn't stop. It was I didn't. It was so natural for that thing to go to all fours and it was like it hit another gear and he went through, piling through the bushes. Christina never saw it. My daughter never saw it because we were in line with each other and it just was crossing right in front of us. You know, they could hear it, but they never could see it. The way he was running up it. My son I picked him up as as as he's running off, and my son can see his head and his back and then it goes to two legs and goes back up the hill back the two legs and goes up and was gone, like, oh my god, that just happened, like bonowesh, like we just watched up. We just watched a young sasquatch go running in front of us, and like, I've never seen anything move the way that thing moved. I'd never seen something so well maintained and beautiful like this thing was beautiful, Like I was blown away.
Speaker 1: My goodness, what And that just happened within the last few weeks. You're saying, yeah, yes.
Speaker 2: We we we've had and and so that had just happened a week and a half ago. Wow, that just happened. And it was three days apart from the eye shine, and about three days before that eye shine, we had another quick eye shine, Like as I was pulling down that same road to take you in, something walked out and went back in like that. It was quick, so it wasn't like one hundred percent like I know, I saw eyes, they were it were yellow screen. Again. I was like, dude, I just saw something, but it was like that this was We watched it for fifteen seconds doing this, you know, and then this thing crossed in front of us. It was like what what everybody dreams to see? And I wasn't filming. Wow, I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean that's yeah, that is usually what happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'd have since bought a body camera and I've gone into that area. I actually went in there yesterday and I just put some stuff up in there. I put some apples in there. My secret is Recy's Rec's peanut butter cups. They love Recey's peanut butter cups. Once they get a taste for them, they want them. And I can't wait to find out what's going to be back in there because I feel I feel like we're going to see it again.
Speaker 1: It would be really interesting if you figure out a way to do kind of how Scott Carpenter was doing, how he had the camera on his back as he's walking through the area and he was getting a lot of interesting things. I know Harley Owens does this too, and it's eastern Tennessee, but I'm sure it would the same thing would work in Florida and you would might even get some tree peakers or who knows what'll show up.
Speaker 2: You know, I actually have I have quite a few. I'm gonna start sharing them and you'll see them pop up because I'm gonna start putting all my content out there again for my channel so it can be seen. I have a lot of blurry pictures and they're exactly from doing that. But what I was doing was I would be walking, and the more I would walk around, I would I would I started hearing things behind me, you know, and I realized that every time I picked my phone up and was recorded, they would start falling behind me. Crunch, crunch, crunch. I'd hear little things. So I realized that they don't know what this thing is in my hand, but it distracts me. So that's when they would be moving. So what I started doing was, instead of filming forward, I was filming behind me. So I was holding my phone, but I was filming behind me and I could actually see as I'm walking. And I started the same thing. I started getting things and I'd go back. And what I don't understand is how can you not see something and then go back and look at your video and see it later, which is mind boggling to me. How can just not be there and then see on a video.
Speaker 1: It'll also be amazing as you start to put up, you know, footage you've taken on your YouTube channel and the cool thing about that is, you know, you just throw stuff up and people will start to you know, it happens in mind too, where they're like, oh, did you notice the thing in the background at like thirty minutes in, and like, oh, what are you talking about? You check it out and like yes, the same thing that happens is to Scott Carpenter's channels, Like you get thousands of eyes on it and people start to notice things. It's very cool your crowdsource the investigation of the footage. But you know, Mike, it has been just a fantastic conversation with you, and thank you so much for sharing what you have experienced over the years, your growth in the way that you are now an investigator. It is a fascinating story.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it, man, thank you a lot. You know, it's awesome. It's been a cool ride. And getting to do with my family it just makes that much more, you know, and Mid Florida like we've become an amazing group, you know, and we're that way because of our different angle and we have kids, we take kids out, and we have women. You got one guy, a couple of guys and mostly women and we we you know, we take groups of people out and take I've taken groups of forty people into the middle of the Everglades by my you know, forty people leading the way into the middle of the Everglades. And we take kids camping, We do all we do stuff that not many people do, and we don't pay for it. We just pay for what it costs to be at the spot, you know, and we have a blast. Usually me and Christina take our kids. We go our way with the kids in the group, and Marie takes the other group and she does her thing with the adults and we kind of split them and we have a blast, like we have an absolute blast doing it. And it's you know, it's given us and we're finding legit evidence while spending time with our families and getting other people involved. That's what's awesome.
Speaker 1: Which is such a cool combination. And I know, I wish there was I wish there was more. I think it's great that you guys are doing that and hopefully that catches on, especially with the Legend Seekers uh series that that is going to be coming out. But would you mind if you'd be able to take a few minutes how people can you know, keep up to date with what you guys are doing through your organization down there in Florida and maybe uh, you know, uh contact you if if they would like and things like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, my personal information is on my Facebook page, and my Facebook page is turned into my Squatch page. It's a squatch an FL and it's under Mike Aguilar, but it's I just haven't listened to squatch on FL. And all my contact information is on there, my email, my phone numbers even on there Mid Florida. We have all different kind of ways to find that. To contact us me or Marie, you know Marie Dumont or that's really the two. You would contact me or her. We have Mid Florida website, mid Florida Facebook page, Messenger, any way you want to find it. I have a YouTube channel now that i've been I'm actively trying to grow, and that's the same thing squatching FL and that's the best way to get in touch with us. And we're gonna putting a lot of stuff out I mean we work hard, We work real hard. I think personally maybe we put more legit stuff out there than just about any group or any people do. I mean we because we we're out a lot and we find a lot, you know, and to find a lot, you got to be out a lot. And that's what we're doing. And it's awesome, and you know, we love it. It's become it has become our. If I'm not with Marie and the group she's with, she's with with Bob or somebody else and they're doing something over here in a different area in Florida, me and Christina are with over here Ruby, she's over here in her place. We may not all be together, but we're all out almost every weekend somewhere, which is incredible. Yeah, right now, right right now. I live fifteen minutes away, so it's easy for me to go in almost daily sometimes and just go in for an hour, two hours, walk around, check out things. That's what I've been doing. That's why I've been finding so much.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, Mike, is such a cool story. We will definitely be keeping up to date with what you guys are getting into next and following along with the channel and the organization down there. But thank you so much for taking some time out of your night and coming on the show today. I really do appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, if you ever want to have another conversation later check out with us. Maybe I could have my son come on. You'll get a kick out of having him. You would have a blast having him talk to him. He's awesome. He's not your average little eleven year old. He's awesome.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Yeah, that sounds that sounds great. Thank you so much, Mike. Yes, sir, have you ever heard all the accounts of bigfoot activity around Oakridge, Oregon? And you think to yourself, Man, I would love to get out in those woods and experience it for myself. Well, guess what this year you can. If this is interesting to you, stay tuned because it's pretty cool. Sasquatch Summer Fest is coming up July tenth through the eleventh, twenty twenty six. It's going to be even better than the previous year's reason number one, I'll be one of the speakers. It's gonna be wild. I'll probably I'll say this. There may be stuff you haven't heard anywhere else, because let's just say sometimes it's well, you just got to be there. We'll leave it that more about looking for Bigfoot in the Oakridge Woods. Now check this out. You may know Jason Kenzie from his documentary series searching for Sasquatch. Well, this year, you can not only go to the festival, but you can also sign up for a track deep in the wild forest outside of Oakridge with Jason Kenzie to the Bigfoot Spots to look for Bigfoot. There's only eight spots to sign up for this, and yes, this will also be filmed for the next chapter in his documentary series, which is Searching for Sasquatch. This is a once in a lifetime deal. It's just trust it's going to be a wild, wild experience. To get a ticket, head on over to Sasquatch Summerfest dot com and listeners can use the code b sp like Bigfoot Society podcast in order to get a two day pass for the price of a.
Speaker 2: One day pass.
Speaker 1: So thanks to Priscilla for giving me that code so that you guys can you can get a little help with the costs there. Appreciate that, Priscilla. I hope to see you at the booth in Oakridge this year. We can talk about your encounter. Was able to talk to so many people last year and the year before. It is an incredible time. You're not going to want to miss it, and I'll see you there before we wrap this episode, I want to say something directly to a very specific group of listeners. If you're in the military, any branch or forces, and if you've seen something that no one can explain, or if you're a National park ranger or forestry worker who's been told to stay quiet, or if you're a pilot who's seen something strange down on the ground, or if you're with the FBI a federal agency, or working intelligence and you stumbled upon something you're not allowed to talk about. And if you're a firefighter, paramedic, or search and rescue responder who's heard screams or found tracks that didn't make sense. If you're in the lock industry on a remote oil field, or a trucker with government contracts and you've had something happen that you've never told a soul. And if you're a biologist, a wildlife specialist, or a field researcher under contract who has found evidence you're not allowed to report. If you're a pastor, a missionary, or someone on a spiritual retreat and you saw something that shook your faith, or if you work in the shadows, CIA, NSA, or anything with clearance and you've seen what the public hasn't, then I want to talk to you, even if it's anonymous. You can reach me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. The world needs to hear what you've been forced to carry alone. And you're not alone. You've got the story, We've got the mic. See you in the woods. Thank you for listening to this episode of the Bigfoot Society Podcast. Every encounter we share reminds us that the world is bigger, in stranger than we think, and that the truth is often hiding just beyond the tree line. If you enjoyed this episode, please be sure to subscribe to the channel on YouTube hit the bell so you don't miss the next episode, and share this with a friend who's into mysteries, monsters, or the unexplained. And if you're listening to us on Spotify or Apple Podcast, please follow the show there and leave us a five star positive review because all that helps more people discover the show. And remember, if you or someone you know has had a Bigfoot sighting, please I'd love to hear from you, so email me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com and let's start the conversation. If you haven't gotten a chance yet, check out our membership community over at www dot Bigfoot Society podcast dot com and that's where you can hear tomorrow's episode today early in ad free and members only episodes every week. Also, it's a place to connect with other people that are into the Bigfoot subject as much as you are. Thanks again for following along with the Bigfoot Society until next time, Keep your eyes open, trust your gut, and never stop asking what else might be out there? And see you in the woods.