Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI A M six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. Well, what does Gates is withdrawal mean for the ethics report? Question on the table in Washington. It's where we kick off swamp watch.
Speaker 2: The swamp is horrible.
Speaker 3: So government doesn't work? Man, make this like a reality TV show.
Speaker 4: Bad Noos.
Speaker 3: Always a pleasure to be anywhere from Washington, d C.
Speaker 5: Hey, Joe, A town hall too clearly built on a swamp and in so many ways.
Speaker 3: Spill a swamp.
Speaker 6: I have to watch a malwarkee.
Speaker 1: He said the swamp.
Speaker 3: I said, Oh, that's so hope.
Speaker 2: You know the thing.
Speaker 1: Well, House Democrats say they are going to move forward with their plan to force the release of this report into Matt Gates, despite the fact that he withdrew from consideration as Trump's nominee for attorney General, despite the fact he doesn't have a House seat anymore. Democrats introduced a measure yesterday that would pretty much force a House floor vote that would make the Ethics Panel release the report. We don't even know if that vote would be permitted under House rules, but they said that it may happen as the House returns from Thanksgiving break in early December, to which I say, this would be such old news by then.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. We will have forgotten all I've forgotten.
Speaker 5: There's a second layer to this that I think is important to point out. There were a lot of concerns that if Donald Trump wins the presidency, even with less than fifty percent of the popular vote, and he gets two houses of Congress, he gets both the House and the Senate, that he was going to run unencumbered. He was just going to plow through the American culture and do what he wanted with this, with this government and with this country. This is proof that this is the way it works. There was enough pushback, even in a Republican controlled Senate to something as crazy as Matt Gates as your Attorney General, that the process worked, In fact, probably worked quicker than a lot of people expected it to. I didn't expect Matt Gates to be the next Attorney General of the United States, but I didn't know how it was going to pan out. If they were going to take it all the way to a Senate confirmation hearing and then have him not confirmed by the Senate, or if there was going to be some other reason that he was out because he withdrew his name or Trump asked and withdrawal or something like that.
Speaker 3: But this is not.
Speaker 5: It's proof that Trump does not get to run roughshod over the country. That being said, he's still picking some crazy people for some of these cabinet posts that would otherwise not be even considered in any of the other, you know, administrations that we've seen over the last fifty or sixty years. The issue of what happens with this ethics report, I feel like we short circuits all of that by resigning from Congress and then taking his name out of consideration, even if he's named to the Senate to take over Marco Rubio Senate seat. I feel like there's not a lot that we can do to get that report.
Speaker 1: I don't think anybody wants anybody, meaning anybody in Washington wants that report to see the light of day, because they're hiding their own demons. I think that that's what Mike Johnson is talking about. When it comes to precedent, it's not about precedent of breaking some sort of arcane rule. It's president to you are not a private person anymore. In Washington, everything you do will see the light of day. This week, Elon Musk and Vivek Ramaswami said they will encourage Trump to make cuts. Remember these are the two that have been put at the helm of the government Efficiency Department to make cuts by refusing to spend money allocated by Congress. This is known as impounding. This goes against a nineteen seven four law intended to prevent future presidents from following in the footsteps of Richard Nixon, who held backfunding that he did not like. Musk and Ramaswami wrote an opinion piece in The Wall Street Journal this week saying We're prepared for the onslaught from entrenched interests in Washington. We will prevail. Now's the time for decisive action. And a senior fellow in governance studies at Brookings Institution, William Galston, says.
Speaker 3: They might get away with it.
Speaker 1: This could become one of the most closely watched legal fights of Trump's second administration.
Speaker 3: But he might get away with it.
Speaker 1: That Congress's power of the purse will turn into an advisory opinion.
Speaker 3: That would be what a power shift.
Speaker 5: I found an interesting interesting piece in the Washington Post. It's an opinion piece, and I'm not going to read through the whole thing. I just wanted to point out that some of the cabinet positions that Donald Trump has filled with these nominees, some of which are outside of government. Think doctor Oz, RFK Junior, even Pete Hegseth, and.
Speaker 3: You know anybody else that comes to mind.
Speaker 5: There's an opinion piece in the Washington Post and the headline is RFK Junior aside, what should.
Speaker 3: We do to make America healthier?
Speaker 5: Okay, So, at the very least, regardless of whether you like RFK Junior, or you think he's crazy or an anti vaxer, or whatever opinions you have of him, the whole point of Trump appointing him to be head of Health and Human Services is he wants to have that question asked, have that conversation, and now it comes up as an opinion piece like, oh, and by the way, I mean, it says right off, one of the biggest issues that we could fix is to empower the Food Division of the FDA to better regulate the industry that it's supposed to be overseeing. Why is that if RFK had said that that would have been controversial, but if Bob Gebelhoff from The Washington Post says it, it's somehow enlightening, right.
Speaker 3: Right, right, right, Yeah, very good. That's exactly what.
Speaker 5: These are, exactly the conversations that he wants to push out into the open. Well, what can we do to make America healthier so we're not all suffering from chronic diseases by the time we're twenty eight years old.
Speaker 1: It's a hard conversation to have. People don't like addressing the addiction issue, whether it be food or drugs or what have you.
Speaker 3: Not nice.
Speaker 1: You know, you look the same at fifty one then you did at fifty. The whole well, I thought she was eighteen. That does not change you being attracted to young teenage girls.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Another wrinkle in this whole mad Gates thing again. Gates has withdrawn his name from a nomination to be Attorney General, of course, which puts a wrinkle into some of the cabinet plans that we had seen. The latest bombshell detail came from CNN. They reported that the Health House Ethics Committee was told of a second and alleged sexual encounter between Matt Gates and the then seventeen year old miner that's been at the center of this investigation. Gates has denied any wrongdoing and the investigation hasn't yielded any criminal charges. But CNN was reporting that Gates's withdrawal. His announcement on Twitter came about forty five minutes after CNN called to ask about the second sexual encounter. Could have been mere coincidence, also probably not. So that's what's going on in terms of international news. That definitely does have a route here in America is that Russia has fired a listing missile at de Nipro in Ukraine. Ukraine's Air Force initially identified it as an ICBM, but a US official says this was an experimental missile and Russia has only a limited stock of its.
Speaker 3: Specific medium range stick missile.
Speaker 5: US official told The Washington Post Russia may be seeking to use this capability to try to intimidate Ukraine and its supporters, but it would not be a game changer, of course. Russia's Defense Ministry said that its air defense is shot down a couple of UK made storm Shadow cruise missiles. Russian bloggers have reported that those missiles were fired at targets in the Kursk region of Russia. British media outlets confirmed the attacks. So that's what's going on. While this is going on, we're seeing very very little information out of the White House about what your president is doing. In fact, Nate Silver, the longtime polster, says that President Biden should resign and let Kamala Harris serve out the last two months of his post. His post today on Twitter featured a screenshot of a report from The Washington Post that centered on Biden's relationship with the press as he's getting ready to get out.
Speaker 3: Of the White House relationship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that Biden taking question, didn't spend much of his time talking publicly during his event in South Did.
Speaker 3: Anybody even realize he was in South America? Very few people even know that he had left the continent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but a question is about his age and mental fitness. Obviously led to him stepping down from the top of the Democratic ticket.
Speaker 1: I know why they're shuttling him all over the world as well. Gavin Newsome today is going to make first of three post election visits to California counties that Trump won. He wants to reach out to working class voters in the Central Valley who he has nothing in common with.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: He just bought a nine million dollar house. What do you mean he doesn't have anything in common with them?
Speaker 3: Marin County. Yes, he will be in Fresno very different.
Speaker 1: It comes as interviews and polls have shown that economics and class divisions were key to Trump's return to power. Yes, Gavin Newsom said a lot of people feel like they're losing their identity or losing their future.
Speaker 3: Message received.
Speaker 1: What the hell is Gavin Newsom gonna go and say to Trump heavy counties to get them into his camp? What could he possibly do?
Speaker 5: There is no home in Fresno that is selling for over five million dollars.
Speaker 1: There is no patience in Fresno for overpriced jackets that look like you have a real job, which he likes to wear when he goes to rural areas.
Speaker 5: He said that it's important to counter these claims that Democrats failed their working class residents. He said he sensed that his defense of President Biden's economic record wasn't landing. People are being left behind, their regions are being left behind. We as a party will be history if we don't heed the call to address the economy. Where was that kind of logical explanation four months ago? Where was that?
Speaker 3: Where was that mentality when Joe Biden steps out and they just automatically go to Kamala Harris without any sort of the party could do whatever they want to pick their nominee. Why wouldn't they.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's tone deaf, still.
Speaker 1: Tend us and that's that's crazy that they've lost two elections now with that same affliction. All right, Coming up next, we will dive into the world of tech with some apps to save money on Black Friday.
Speaker 3: Apple is watching you sleep.
Speaker 1: Again as well. Again, well, there was that time in college. Did Apple even exist when you were in college?
Speaker 5: Yes, dear back in the old days they did. It's time for tech talk.
Speaker 2: The machines are getting smarter. Is tech talk right to you by sky Net?
Speaker 5: Well would like to talk to Mark Saltzman, the tech guru, about what's going on in the world of tech. And obviously a big shopping day is coming up day or week from tomorrow with Black Friday, which already brings with it some discounts, but you have some suggestions on how to get even the best discounts.
Speaker 7: Of course I do unless Shannon wants to host tech Talk today since she's already taking over the weather.
Speaker 1: You know that I am going to be on the radio this afternoon in Regina, Saskatchewan. Come on, so I am kind of taking your job as well.
Speaker 3: Yes, how come talking Charger football with a sports station.
Speaker 2: Oh that's fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Regina, the city that rhymes with fun.
Speaker 3: Home of the Riders.
Speaker 7: Yes, wow, you're good, amazing, amazing. Did you know that we had two rough Riders Ottawa and and Saskatchewan, and so we had two teams with the same name, so they change Ottawa changed it. I think you think that the Red Blacks now. But I'm not up on my Canadian Football League my CFL, And that's not why I'm on KFI and iHeart Radio. I'm here to talk. I'm here to geek out with you. So, Shannon, if you do not want to host today's segment, you know I will keep my pocket protector on. And yes, to answer your question, Gary, there are some great apps that you can use all year round, but especially over Black Friday because they have special sections in these apps to get you an even better deal. One of them is flip, which is FLI doublep it aggregates all those circulars that you may get at home every week, but let's them.
Speaker 2: It'll highlight the best deals that you want. So if you type into.
Speaker 7: The app, I don't know air pods or even if it's grocery items like, type in chicken breast and it'll show you which retailers around you. It is more of a retail thing than an online thing, but it will show you who has the best deal, you know, so which retailer near you has the deal? So it uses your phone's GPS to identify where you are, or you can type in your zip code and it'll show you which retailer has the best deal. Or you can browse by circular you know, and it'll show you the best deals. You can clip it into your shopping cart, and you can also sign up for deal alerts.
Speaker 2: So if you have your.
Speaker 7: Eye on something, let's say seventy five inch Samsung four KTV, if you don't want to pay whatever fourteen ninety nine on it, if you say, hey, if it drops down to eleven hundred and ninety nine, I'm in.
Speaker 2: You can say.
Speaker 7: You can type that so to speak in the app and it'll push a notification in your phone when it finds what you want is at the price that you want. So that's flip FLI DOUBLEP. I'm sure a lot of your listeners already use that one. Slick Deals is one of my favorites. We've talked about that on this program before, on this segment, where again it's a community of about twelve million shoppers all trying to sniff out the best deals.
Speaker 2: They all vote on.
Speaker 7: It and they vet it to make sure that it's a really a good deal. Is it retail, is it online?
Speaker 2: Is it both? Is it in one state over another only?
Speaker 7: And so long as it passes all these very talented folks who devote a lot of time to this, it can end up on the front page of the app or website. So again, it also has a similar deal alert thing where you type it in like I'm a big Twilight Zone fan and the Blu ray discs for the original series are about fifty or sixty bucks of hot per season, and so I signed up for a deal alert with Slick Deals, and just last week I was told that they're down to six dollars and ninety nine cents at sale, So yeah, grab the rest of my collection. Another great app Rakutin that used to be called ebates. This is a cash back app. So where you shop, you start at the website or the app, or you install the browser extension and it keeps an eye on where you're going. And if you shop at one of the participating retailers that is connected to rakutin, and there's about two thousand or so, then you will get a certain percentage of that purchase back to you as a pay pal deposit or via via check.
Speaker 3: Quick side note, how does rakuten make money off of that?
Speaker 7: If you because you know they're sharing basically that what's the expression, there's a term for it, where you it's like an affiliate program affiliate link.
Speaker 2: So yeah, if you so, if you.
Speaker 7: Sticking with that Samsung TV as an example, they get a kickback if you buy it through rakutins, which is essentially what you're doing.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: If you looked at the URL the website address, it'll have like a long alpha numeric string that basically tells the retailer, let's say best Buy, that it was brought over by Rakutin. They get a kickback from best Buy and then they, in turn Rakutin will share it with you up to thirty percent cash back.
Speaker 2: It does vary.
Speaker 7: It could be as low as three four percent, but hey, it's found money, right and you get to a sign up bonus as well, so those are all good as well as PayPal honey, same idea. It's a browser extension that will before you check out, let's say, at Amazon, it may say, hey, this is this product that you're looking for, is less money at I don't know, Walmart, so you know, don't buy it here, or it'll automatically apply a coupon upon checkout. So this article that I wrote, if you want to google my name, Mark Saltzman, Marc Saltsman, you'll be able to see and then type in Black Friday apps. You'll see all the ones we've chatted about. Don't try to jot it down, especially if you driving.
Speaker 5: The other one that the other article that we wanted to talk to you about was that the Apple Watch is now checking your sleep apnea.
Speaker 7: Yeah, FDA approved this, so it has provided a medical device license for Apple Watch if you have one of the newer models, so it's Apple Watch ten which is the newest one, or Ultra two, and then last year's Apple Watch Series nine. So when you're wearing this to bed, it'll i help identify signs of moderate to severe sleep apnea, which is of course a potentially serious yet often diagnosed condition where your breathing stops repeatedly during sleep. And you know, if that's left untreated, if you don't know that you've got apnea, that could have some important health consequences, like it increased risk of hypertension, type two diabetes, it's been linked to cardiac issues. So what it's doing under the hood of the Apple Watch is that it's got that built in accelerometer, that sensor that will monitor teeny movements that you make throughout the night that are associated with interruptions in normal respiratory patterns.
Speaker 2: And that's again why you need it.
Speaker 7: In the new or watches, it's got like an added sensor and software there, and then the next day Apple Watch users will be able to view their nightly breathing disturbances in the health app on their phone or an iPad, and then you know, after thirty days, it'll give you a diagnosis, which they of course they have to say this legally, is that you have to share that with your physician to make an official diagnosis. But yes, sleep apnea is very common and if untreated, it could be an issue. So Apple Watch, I love that. Over the years, they've been adding more and more health features to it.
Speaker 2: So good stuff there.
Speaker 5: Do you have one of those sleep tracker Aura rings or what do you use your watch or anything like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So as a journalist, I was sent a an Aura ring, but I after I reviewed it, I didn't wear it.
Speaker 3: I don't know why.
Speaker 7: It was a couple of years ago, and I know they've improved and Samsung now has a ring, but no, I don't wear a ring. And I actually put my watch. I charge it when I go to to sleep, which is uh if. But now that I you know, I do want to try.
Speaker 2: My wife is.
Speaker 7: Maybe because I snore a little bit, she is asking me to wear this to bed to see if I do have AVENA. She wants to program it so it shocks you exactly.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 1: Does she try to uh does she assault you when you snore in your sleep?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so the least she'll do is tell me to turn the f over because I'm on my back usually yeah. Yeah, and then the worst case is she'll uh, you know, most of our kids are away at college. So she'll go and sleep in the other room and then, you know, give me he the next morning, or she'll let me know. If it's if I have a big gig the next day, like an important early TV interview, she'll let me sleep and she'll yeah, she'll go to the one. But I've never been kicked out to go to the other room. At least she does it. It's very sweet, but no, it's uh. If I'm on my back, it's trouble. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought it was going to be.
Speaker 5: She tells me to turn over, and then if I don't turn over, turns over.
Speaker 3: It's my playbook. There you go, Mark, great stuff.
Speaker 5: Obviously, this news has been making its way around Capitol Hill. Somebody ran into Pennsylvania Senator John Fetterman and asked him what he thought of Matt Gates withdrawing his name.
Speaker 3: Holy, I didn't see that coming. Oh, I mean, like, yes, he was the ultimate troll.
Speaker 1: How could you not see that coming? He was about to be completely torn down? Oh, I see, you get jokes. I do get jokes. I don't know why you didn't see the circle. I guess because it's not funny.
Speaker 5: Or sarcastic like he also has a brain communication injury.
Speaker 3: Communication injury. I think I'm the one who with a communication injury. Oh, I have many of them. I know Amy King.
Speaker 1: I was going to see Wicked today and I'm a little bit worried because I don't know if she saw this information that AMC theaters are going to be reminding you not to sing along. They want to keep the singing for the stars of Wicked this weekend.
Speaker 3: I would be so annoyed. I would be.
Speaker 1: People why, But it's really hard not. A playfully themed warning will be shown before screenings, with a voice over saying no talking, no texting, no singing, no wailing.
Speaker 3: No flirting, learning flirting.
Speaker 1: Some fans have taken to social media with stories of others in their theaters singing along at loud volumes.
Speaker 3: During the movie. I would just get up and walk out. That being said. That being said, I will watch it.
Speaker 5: I think what they should do have one showing a day or something like that that is specifically for people who want to sing.
Speaker 3: That's a good idea.
Speaker 5: That's a really good idea, because I'm trying to think of the other versions of song or the other movies where people would want to sing out with. I mean the old well, the Rocky Orror Picture Show was obviously one of them, but I mean, well, like.
Speaker 1: The Barbie movie people we were talking back to the screen.
Speaker 3: No, I don't like that, Like.
Speaker 1: That was the last movie I went to. People are applauding talking back at the screen, which is it was Mayhem in there.
Speaker 3: It's like, treat it like you're going to see the Broadway music.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, but you know how dumb people are. That didn't sound right. No, it sounded perfect, but you know how dumb people are. And I will say that the Wicked music really does make you want to sing along. I mean, especially if you you know when you know it, and that I mean find gravity.
Speaker 3: That's popular.
Speaker 5: That's why I think that AMC or whatever theater chain would have a better better reception if they, in fact did allow people to Yeah, I think you're right.
Speaker 3: You know, did you sing along to La La Land? No? I hate this? You don't remember? You remember my hatred of that? Remember you hated it? Jeez? What was the song we played when the giants were eliminated? Was it that one?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: It was shallow? Was it shallow? Yeah? I think it was because you were trying to make me.
Speaker 1: Or was it an Adele song? I think it was an Adele song. We've gone through a lot on this show, haven't we. We've had a lot of a lot of music times.
Speaker 3: Let me play that.
Speaker 6: No, Oh, it's enough, It's just enough.
Speaker 4: O MG, Shannon, you reading the news part of the program literally took me back.
Speaker 2: I was like, did I just fall into a time warp?
Speaker 1: You too?
Speaker 3: Do you remember you used to do that before you had your show with Gary?
Speaker 5: Anyway, totally awesome to be time traveling with you.
Speaker 4: That was amazing.
Speaker 2: Have a great day you guys.
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 1: It feels like you're back in I feel like I was back in whatever year that was.
Speaker 3: But you didn't even use your name, used Debora's name. I did you you did? Yeah? Oh, probably sounded better. No. Why beans are the new health food obsession.
Speaker 5: They're high and iron, They're high in potassium, they're high in fol late a registered dietitian out of Grand Rapids, Amy Bragnanini, he says beans are a nutrient powerhouse.
Speaker 3: I love the garbonzo beans. Deborah and I both love those. I love them.
Speaker 1: I could, yeah, I could, really do you like hummus? I do like I like all the garbonzo bean vehicles.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: My mom used to make about a seven bean salad. I don't remember nobody, Yeah, we're in it.
Speaker 3: I loved My aunt does a three bean salad. Maybe that's how many beans were in it. Yeah, but they were with Italian dressing. Italian dressing.
Speaker 5: There's like a cucumber or two in there, and some just raw onions.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean like this, your face is making that tart savory space. Yeah, I like. I like a three beans.
Speaker 5: As a kid, I would just there's no way you're getting that anywhere near me.
Speaker 3: No, oh, you hate it? Idea of it?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 5: And then I was probably twenty four, maybe coming back to parents' house for Fourth of July or whatever, and I got into that three bean salad.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I never had it as a kid. I also was scared of it. We weren't really a bean forward house. And at all the holidays my aunt would make the three bean salad. And I think I started getting into it somewhere in the packing on the Palms stages of twenty two twenty three of just just put anything in front of me, and.
Speaker 5: Why were you doing that college were becoming adult, getting ready for winter.
Speaker 1: Not scared of any foods anymore? Give me all the foods there.
Speaker 5: On TikTok, there is an account devoted to dnse bean salads and it has two point seven million followers. Wow recipes that mix beans, bell peppers, tomatoes, and sliced chicken. Bean Landia is a new bean focused museum and community center in New Orleans. It serves as a headquarters for an annual bean themed parade with marchers in bean suits.
Speaker 3: Are you sure your mom gonna put celery in it? Turn that on?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 1: I think that was the longest sentence I've gotten out before I realized that microphone wasn't on. Are you sure your mom didn't put celery and not cucumber?
Speaker 3: I'm not certain.
Speaker 5: Yeah, probably whatever was crunchy and green at the time what was available. Rancho Gordo is a cellar of heirloom bean varieties like the Christmas Lima or the King City Pink as an approximately two hundred dollar a year subscription Bean Club Debra, Are you.
Speaker 3: Listening, I'm always listening.
Speaker 4: Gary.
Speaker 5: You can give yourself this two hundred dollar a year Bean Club subscription.
Speaker 3: I don't know I don't need. I don't need to be in a bean club.
Speaker 5: I mean, just if you if you want to branch out and try different beans.
Speaker 1: Can you just procure your own beans? How hard is it to do?
Speaker 3: Have white beans?
Speaker 4: I have black beans, I have refried beans. I have garbonzo beans.
Speaker 3: Do you have the Christmas lima and I've had lima beans?
Speaker 4: Not Christmas, but I have had lima bean.
Speaker 3: I have a serious quescific variety. Do you'd have to take like I know what you're gonna ask or whatever it is. Well, I used to.
Speaker 4: I used to take beano and it really didn't work, and so.
Speaker 3: She was just cracking them left.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I do take I do take this organic vegan pill when I remember that helps break down those gassy, nasty beans and vegetables.
Speaker 3: But you're used to eating them now, yes, my body?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I don't think your body really, at least mine.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: I need to take something or I would be blowing this place up.
Speaker 5: Dieticians do advise people who want to add beans to their diet to do so slowly. Start with a quarter of a cup, Drink plenty of water, move around, do the old after dinner fart walk if you have.
Speaker 3: To, Oh my god, what that's what you do about that?
Speaker 1: A couple of weeks ago I thought I had a vague, distant memory of you're talking about farting.
Speaker 3: You're on your walk, You're cracking it every time you go for you. I am not trust me, I am not. I have followed you. You have on the stairs.
Speaker 1: Okay, that that makes no sense. Don't tell lies. I haven't followed you down the stairs.
Speaker 3: You have, but you haven't heard anything. I don't eat beans at work. But what about veggies? I don't eat that as well?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Also, you know do you? I mean we suck in a lot of air right because we talked some normal It's perfectly normal. It's it's okay. I'm not saying that it was a bad thing or that I don't Oh awful. You're making it sound like I have a problem.
Speaker 1: That's not what I'm saying. It can't be a problem if it's normal. I have never done that, never in front of Gary. I don't think you probably have. It's just by sheer chance she holds it around. You can't sit here for four hours and not do it.
Speaker 3: I am no, you can.
Speaker 2: Are you doing it all? Day.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding? I don't know. Wait, are you farting over there and not telling me about it? Is it like when you were an adult theater and you kept it a secret? Is that what it is? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I know we're doing secrets now, So you're farting and you're an adult theater.
Speaker 5: There's another one. Gary Shannon will continue right after this. You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio ap