Speaker 1: Hey, it's Neil Savedra.
Speaker 2: You're listening to kfi EM six forty the four report on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: How do you Do?
Speaker 2: Just talked with my buddy Wing Lamb and Andrea Perez and Taylor Perez. Sweet folks, good folks there at the sixty fifth annual Garden Grove Strawberry Festival. So that's been Memorial Day weekend the twenty third May twenty third through the twenty six free find out more at Strawberry Festival dot org.
Speaker 1: So food, carnival, games.
Speaker 2: Of course, strawberries and lots of them, contests, live music, a lot going on. They were kind enough to ask me to be a part of the parade. I can't do it this year, but I highly recommend that you go and enjoy what they have to offer. And they're just really really good folks. Also another shout out to Oste Ostay.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go with Asta Astay Ostay a stay. Well you're Italian is all? I think they're Hispanic. Woe would be s Day? S Day? What up es Day?
Speaker 2: That was good food, Yes, and they were kind enough to bring us food. They couldn't be with us because mother's day weekend, very very busy. They're there in West Hollywood and their food was excellent. You can find out more at O STE Los Angeles dot com, O S t E Los Angeles dot com. And they brought us gluten free options for because my guest who's been hanging out with us this whole show is Justin Scarred. He was a member of the punk band The Scarred and now he has a YouTube channel, great one.
Speaker 1: It's one of my favorites. He's a vlogger there and thanks.
Speaker 2: You know, I like it funny because I went up to him at an event and I said, hey, I just wanted to shake your hand and say hello, and he's like, oh, Hi, what's your name and my name? And he stared at my mouth yea, And so it's weird to hear you not coming up.
Speaker 3: I recognize your voice at first, and I was like that's I was like, what, that's your name? And you're like Nils Nissa Vager from KFI.
Speaker 2: That was very cool because I obviously appreciate what you do and enjoy it, and you're often keeping me company when I'm in my shop and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: But you've done that for me many a Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 2: So you know, it was very cool, and I said, come on the show. We'll just talk about your adventures because I know my listeners, you know, love this country and what it has to offer fan people that are looking to explore things.
Speaker 1: Route sixty six is magical. Yeah. And it leaves from LA. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, people always say you got to go Chicago to LA, but I'm a rebel. I like to go the other way.
Speaker 1: Oh that's for the old days.
Speaker 3: They all went down from Chicago to LA. But now we're here, so we got to go back the other way. Oh so you've been okay, So where does it end? So it goes from Chicago, starts in Chicago right downtown, and then it goes all the way out here to basically Santa Monica. Peers like the symbolic end of it. It was Lincoln and I forget what down there in Santa Monica sort of dead ended, and we used the dead end right across the street from Clifton's like in the twenties, and then it pushed out towards Santa Monica and out towards pch So nowadays the pier is like the symbolic end of Route sixty six, So I always go down there and talk to the guys in the little, the little end of the road shop down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I.
Speaker 3: Was walking by just taking pictures of justin becuz I've done a lot of re sixty six stuff. You never watched any of my videos. That's probably where I would start. I would watch either some playlists Route sixty six end to end on there, and I spent a lot of time out there being very hungry, wishing they'd get on the ball with that gluten free food.
Speaker 2: How about some root Nicks the gluten how about that so I can get my kicks.
Speaker 3: Speaking by the way of that high biscus celtz, was it high biscus strawberry seltzer, which we didn't realize how the alcohol in it, So they were like, it's gluten free, and I'm over there taking a sip of it, and George whispers to me during your last segment, he goes, here's my ride home, and I almost spit take all over the studio. So that was dangerous five percent alcohol by volume.
Speaker 1: I think I'll be okay. It's ten proof. Yeah, with my one said strawberry.
Speaker 2: Hiscus hard Seltzer from Beechwood Physical f I z z I, oh, I see what the busy coal physy coal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get Yeah, I'm really glad. I didn't take a sip. It looked good.
Speaker 2: But so you've never had alcohol in his life, not a drop. Uh you're how tall are you? Just under six to one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So you're you're a big guy shoulders. I don't want to find out how you deal with alcohol for the first time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, studio. He wouldn't proof.
Speaker 3: He wouldn't drink the sasparilla not very farm with me once because he's like alcohol.
Speaker 1: I didn't know if there was alcohol, he wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Basically, yeah, it look like it looks like beer.
Speaker 3: Several friends like that, though, who like if they grew up with maybe their dad's drink or something, who are like, yeah, I just never wanted to touch it.
Speaker 1: It's really there's no there's no real rhyme reason too, just never got around to it. Probably not going.
Speaker 2: To No, there's no there's really no reason, right right, you know you'll be It's like anything else in life, strengths and weaknesses, the weaknesses.
Speaker 1: What about cigars, George, you ever have a good Stogy. I never smoked either once when I was He's a clean living man, never had alcohol.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, but then we didn't know this had alcohol, right, Yeah, it was a close call.
Speaker 1: Because sprits once. But that doesn't happen, right, George, that does.
Speaker 3: I'm looking forward to Hopefully there'll be a lot of people that will tell me that I'm wrong, and then there's tons of gluten free food in Orange County. That's what I'm hoping for after this, that I just get inundated with like you fool.
Speaker 2: You will be surprised. And it's one of the coolest parts of the show. I mean, listen, I never ever say I'm an expert. I sam an enthusiast. I just love it, right, and so I find out stuff all the time.
Speaker 1: You know, how do you choose what to eat?
Speaker 3: Because now you've you've eaten the best of the best, the worst of the worst. Everyone's bringing you food. You call yourself the well fed host, which is my favorite thing ever. Well, yeah, the first time I ever heard you say that, start dying like, well, I am your well fed host.
Speaker 1: I am, it's my job. But so how do you pick where to eat? Then? If you're just you've got so many options. I have four. It's easy for me.
Speaker 3: I just grazed through them all leave waste me. But how could you ever pick a favorite? Because I'm sure if you're a ghust anywhere, that's why everyone asks.
Speaker 1: You right away.
Speaker 2: Yes, and people say, or they'll say, what's the best? I said, I don't do that. Who am I to say what's the best?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: I will tell you, God, I think this is the best, or this is my favorite, and I'll tell you why, because if I like something, if I don't tell you why I like it, it may be like, for instance, I'm not a huge fan of Oonie. I don't even know what that is, so either, well, I'm gonna make you it's gluten free. Okay, yeah, but it's it's also see your gonad?
Speaker 3: Oh well, I haven't eaten a lot of gonads, so that might be the reason it's gluten free. Okay, Well, I'm yeah, I've eaten what you could get. I've eaten what's it called snails? Because of that? Oh yeah, as cargo and uh they were like, well, it's gluten free. I'm like, well when in Rome? And I didn't know when I first ates cargo that you're not supposed to chew it till it disappears. It's kind of like a chu choo chu chuo swallow situation. And I just kept chewing it. So this is really great and by the end of it, you're kind of earthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's actually a really great video his first time trying his cargo. Yeah, I was. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I watched talk about a Fish out of waters me in Paris ten years ago, skinny little punk rock kid.
Speaker 1: Like, let's cargo. Look at me, I'm in PERI yeah, look at me. Look at snails are not bad.
Speaker 2: Though they're not I do like and listen, you put enough butter and garlics.
Speaker 1: And that's really what it is. And then you need those mints that you keep talking exactly Elman past the zelmens zelmonds. Honey, you smell like snail. Oh sorry, Darling, tired tired of stinking of snail and tries almonds.
Speaker 2: But remember, enjoy the mint then swallowed. Don't champ like a Nand yeah, I got admit. I bit the mint too.
Speaker 1: Everybody does it where the mint biting.
Speaker 2: Everybody does it unless I say, because that's what you do with the mint.
Speaker 1: I wanted to get to that sweet sweet oil. I didn't know it's.
Speaker 2: Supposed to go down my colle It's like that was the old commercial of how many links does it take to? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What what is the oil? What is the oil inside?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's parsley parsley. So I wanted to taste it and then I did, Well, that's strong. Yeah, it's a little Yeah, so you're supposed to swallow it and it mints you from the inside.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not a mint, but partially has been. I mean through the times of Rome. It's a breath refreshing. It does, and it helps, it's a it helps. I need destive system. I could use all the help I could get there. Yeah, I need Look at that, my guts and my teeth. Just the whole food system on me is jacked.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with your teeth. Look at me.
Speaker 3: There was one time here at the station. You're in the club. Oh yeah, they're natural holding down the fort. We don't have any Georgia teeth.
Speaker 2: Look at that with a smile, you know why you're going, Wow, that guy is handsome with his smile and.
Speaker 1: Then boomser with his fist.
Speaker 3: He's like, sorry, I bring him along security, bro, haven't had to do it yet.
Speaker 2: Good yeah, knock on wood. Oh my god, he just broke the table. All right, we'll be back with more. Go nowhere, hanging out with some new friends, talking about food, the stuff.
Speaker 1: To do in the Southland and beyond.
Speaker 2: I have a love for Route sixty six. I'm fascinated with it. I don't know why. We'll find out what you know? What you know, encourage you to go down that path. When we turn go nowhere.
Speaker 4: You're listening to The Fork Report with Nil Savedra on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, it's the Fork Report, celebrating food and hanging out with George and Justin Today. Justin Scard a member of the punk rock band The Scard, but then turned his focus to YouTube vlogging, telling stories about southern California and beyond and you know everything from Disneyland, the Old West, the entire stretch of Route sixty six. One of the things that I loved and actually because I'm a maker, I have a shop at home and I love to make stuff. Hey, you made me stick stickers today And one of the episodes when you were doing your custom masks like the old school masks of Halloween.
Speaker 1: Aaa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're doing these masks of you and the character the cartoon of you, and it was the old school and I can't remember the company.
Speaker 1: So there was two big companies like Rubies. Yeah and Oh don Po No, No, it wasn't there.
Speaker 2: This was older than that. These were the old vacuum Cooper. Yeah, it's like then Cooper masks, the old that's a vacuum four masks that we wore. Yeah, it's the elastic strap on the back. And you had a limited number made for something you were doing.
Speaker 1: I can't remember what for. I think we made it for Midsommar's Scream.
Speaker 3: So I used to do the Midsomber Stream convention every year and then she got too crazy, too many people, and uh so we did masks.
Speaker 1: Is that a bad thing?
Speaker 3: Well, we were just kind of on our own with my friends, like running the booth and I don't really have anything horror related to sell. So we were spending thousands of dollars to build out like a hunted house booth and build props. And then one day it occurred to us, like it's a lot of people, there's no staff. That's kind of crazy, and we'd be in there for nine hours a day and we're like, eh, maybe skip a few years, just take a break.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: But we made those Halloween masks and then ironically we didn't sell that many there.
Speaker 1: We sold more like online. They were cool.
Speaker 3: I spent my whole fortieth birthday one of those masks. It was easier or was it you exactly? That's how you skip out on your own party. Yeah, yeah, I am fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am fine. I am good. I am just in scarred. Are you eating a donut? No, I am not.
Speaker 3: I just like anything old school, and those plastic masks are very Americans old school.
Speaker 1: You know. That's why I carved the tiki masks to do the same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like I like any kind of weird mid century Americana thing.
Speaker 2: There's something about it. There's a charm in it, and you know, it was cute, you know the Uh. I've always been fascinated with Root sixty six. There's something even and we've got something in the Hills and there. Yeah, there's just something about it. And like I was saying, uh, And many people probably haven't heard this yet because they've kind of been doing a soft opening. But the Magic Lamp, Yeah, on Route sixty six is back open and they've kind of been doing a soft open. I've been talking to Edward over there. We were talking about maybe doing something together because I'm excited.
Speaker 1: You know, the stained.
Speaker 2: Glass, the booths say everything and cool they've got on weekends, they've got magicians, they've got musicians, they've you know, and a supper clubs are coming back.
Speaker 3: That's really interesting and that fascinating. That is very weird because that's never really been around basically my whole life. So because I'm only forty two, so I never experienced a supper club, you know, well.
Speaker 2: They're coming back because people want more than just good food, they want a good vibe.
Speaker 3: Well, now you have everything you ever thought you wanted in your life. When I was a kid, there was nothing. There's you know three, we didn't have cable, and then now you got everything you want at your fingertips at home. And I think, especially after COVID, it's like we don't really have everything we need at home. We need to go out, we need people, we need live. I want to feel things and you know, wait, well you know what I mean, maybe you should still stay who are you, sir? But I mean, like this weather is hot, and I was like, yeah, it makes me want to get on a road trip. I just like being out and feeling and you know, the environment around you and meeting people. And people ask me all the time, like how do you film all these weird roadside attractions? And how did you find out about all this stuff? I ask I like, show up at the weird small town well out. Mike, Ali and I were just in Gold Country up there, and like I saw Columbia and we just filmed the whole episode up there, and part of it was in the morning. I walked into the visitor center and we just talked to the two ladies in there for I don't know, forty five minutes and then oh, when you come back, you got to go to this place in that place. And that's like, that's why I like road trips. And Route sixty six is the world's greatest excuse for It's a conduit to just getting out and having an adventure.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know.
Speaker 2: And I'm a fan of movies obviously, love Back to the Future is one of them. Yeah, a friend of mine, Mike, actually owns a DeLorean time machine shot and he owns an ECDO one and what he built these things.
Speaker 1: He's just an amazing Do you have an A team van.
Speaker 3: That's the one missing thing I don't believe he has. He needs a trifecta of the eighties.
Speaker 1: You have the eighteen van. Get the eighteen van.
Speaker 4: Now, wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it when a plan comes together. Lack exactly all right?
Speaker 2: Figure out more to com the Fork Report, hanging out with Justin Scarred Tale Mad Scarred Tales from random Land, his first book. You can find out more about that at randomland dot com, randomland dot com.
Speaker 1: Much more of this stuff.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about Route sixty six some more because I'm fascinated by it. We come back and then we'll get into Disneyland in the parks and stuff like Universal all that stuff.
Speaker 4: You're listening to The Fork Report with Nil Savedra on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: You know they've got this Stonefire information here, but it's not on the books. But you've heard me talk about Stonefire before before. But uh, you know, I love the food there. They got something going that's very very cool. If any of our KFI parents or tea teachers planning an end of the year school banquet or something like that.
Speaker 1: If you're doing that, stn't fire.
Speaker 2: Grill is going to give away a free catering package for up to one hundred people at your school, so they'll customize the food for you, cater on site, make the best school banquet for you and all your guests. So they're pulling the winner on May fourteenth, So get on this to go an entwer Go to kf I am six forty dot com slash promotions. That's kfi am six forty dot com slash promotions. They got fabulous food over there, so i'd get on net. Justin Scard is my guest. You can find him on YouTube as well as his randomland dot com.
Speaker 1: Randomland dot com. It's like Launderland, but more fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. So what you're obviously you love Americana. Yeah, Route sixty six. I love America.
Speaker 1: It's a great ace to be.
Speaker 3: Somebody, somebody I know said it's the worst country in the world except for all the other ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There, I am not afraid to say that I love America. I love it's magical. Yeah, I do think that it's magical. And then you know, especially the more of it, you see. And I've now been to forty nine states. Wow, it's like that's my dream. I'm just missing Alaska. But Alaska's been to Alaska, little Price, and I'm missing forty nine.
Speaker 1: What are you missing North Dakota, I'm missing everything.
Speaker 3: When I went to North Dakota a couple of years ago, and I walked into my first gas station just over the border, and the lady goes, forty nine or fifty, I said forty nine, And so how do you know? It's everybody's forty ninth or fiftieth state. So that's the only reason book come here.
Speaker 1: Wow, but there's a grat.
Speaker 3: Speaking of highways, there's a rad thing called the Enchanted Highway in North Dakota and it's all these this This artistned Gary Greff. He was from this little town called Regent, North Dakota. There's a little dying town. They weren't even going to pave the roads. They closed the high school. So he started constructing these gigantic that will sculptures all up and down the highway, this little stretch of highway, and then converted the high school into a castle themed hotel. And I was in the castle themed hotel, in the hot tub. It's in the former gymnasium. And then all the lights turned off, which is a big switch, and I could see where the switch was and it physically went down.
Speaker 1: I went, this high school is haunted. So there's my ghost story for you.
Speaker 3: I should have saved that for George Norri, but you know what, Nil Savedra's more important.
Speaker 1: I'll do it. Yeah. Fascinating. So it could have been a ghost, couldn't it.
Speaker 2: I love it, Love me some George. He's enough of George. He's my second favorite George. George, Yeah, next to this, George, you're my first.
Speaker 1: Am I the first. Yeah, I mean I am in the book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. George Norri is not in the book. George in the book fifty one is in the book The Tales from random Land. You've been out to area.
Speaker 1: I took George out there seeing now before that whole school George before speaking of that, before the whole storm area fifty one thing. It was totally we're on a list.
Speaker 3: And when I had to do a background check to go film in the Hoover Dam and they told me like, oh, you're on a list because we were out there at the gate and got chased out.
Speaker 1: It's all on the book. But I never I never said that before.
Speaker 3: I never realized you always hear interviews with people though it's in my book, and now I get to say that, Hey, it's.
Speaker 1: The first time.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, exactly, I am a tool. Now my haters can clip that.
Speaker 1: Use that, you haters. They think I don't know I'm a tool.
Speaker 3: I know you know. So But we went out there and got chased out by the.
Speaker 1: Cameo dudes and the whole thing.
Speaker 3: And it was and then we went back up down. Yeah, we went back last year. It was a whole different experience because now it's more normal with the internet, people go out there and take pictures in front of the gate. But ten years ago it was legitimately terrifying. So how did they get.
Speaker 1: Your name and stuff?
Speaker 3: Because they they have this parabolic microphones, they get your license plate, they have sensors and uh. I had a friend who who had occasion to have dinner with a certain base commander and then my name came up every time they go for a job promotion, and I'm like, oh, that sucks to be Yeah, there was a worst incident at White Sands the missile base where I there's a museum there of missiles.
Speaker 1: See, I'm always looking for interesting things. That film I came across some website. Oh they've got a museum of missiles there. You just drive up to the base and there's a free museum you can fill. Great. So I'm driving up the road and it's like, we will shoot you, we will shoot you.
Speaker 3: I get all the way to the front gate, they go, I d oh, of course, sorry, I haven't reaching for my hand of my driver's life. He goes military id and upcome the machine guns, the barricades.
Speaker 1: Apparently that parks open like one day a year or something, and I had a.
Speaker 3: GoPro in the window. Yeah this was not that day. So you know, those are the sketchy incidents. But most of the time, I do, I promise, I do love America. I'm not trying to steal our secrets.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I want to go to the missile movies. I do want to know about the aliens. But you know, there's no alien. I know, poor George, there's no alien. Not you George, the other George. They haven't visited us. Yeah, it takes too much to do that, but they could be sending probes were actually hoping for that. I know.
Speaker 3: I hope aliens are not real. I hope Bigfoot is real. I doubt it, but I hope.
Speaker 1: Uh do. I want to know something fun and you can stay there. That's all I want. My wife and.
Speaker 2: I own a sasquatch theme Captain big.
Speaker 1: Bear, are you serious? Stay?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I cannot wait to stay there. Bear does bring George, but he has to stay outside.
Speaker 1: It might wear a gilly suit just to see if anybody freaks.
Speaker 3: Stayed at a horror themed one up there, and it was the one with the shining bathroom.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was pretty cool. That's the axe in the door in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: I need a big foot one though, but that's each room is or.
Speaker 2: There's there's sasquatch, there's big foot and they're abominable.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh, my wife's a big fit. Yeah. There's actually a full size YETI in there. Okay, that is awesome. Yeah, you'll have to go and enjoy yourself. Did you steal it from the matter horn? It's got no but I love that one. As I you up with the one that just had the swinging arm. It was just like arm came down and now like it's fer and it looks like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now it looks like everybody's mother in law it's coming after you. Yeah said that. Before Mother's Day, it was like scrap, no, sorry, everybody's mother in law.
Speaker 1: What's the one in Florida that doesn't work? The animatronic?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's the Expedition Ever. The Expedition ever is they built. They put a giant, yetty animatronic in there and it broke right away and they can't fix it because they have to tear apart the whole mountain. It's so big they've never fixed it, and put a strobe light in there, and now they just call it disco yetti. So you're just passing underneath some big furry thing with a stroke light.
Speaker 1: Get Bob Girl out there. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Bob Girl built the he built the King Kong out here.
Speaker 1: That thing worked forever. He's not afraid and it was cool.
Speaker 3: I hope Universal replaces that one day. Bob still around, he's probably got the plane bombed.
Speaker 1: And that's not to say it's not cool to see the three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but screens or screens, but man for somebody who loves props, yeah, making it to see that thing that big, and to have the banana breath.
Speaker 3: Yes, and the helicopter coming down and the tram shook.
Speaker 2: It was that is sheer magic. Yeah, they could do it again, Yeah, I think so. I remember universals do. I went to the new park in Florida, the Epicuters Park. That blew my mind what they can do. I'm a big fan of the original classic Monsters too.
Speaker 1: I'm like, holy, the whole dark universe.
Speaker 3: And I saw the new monster designs and at first I was skeptical, but once you go there and experience the whole story of it, it's amazing. I'm sorry, I totally sidetracked you no Americana, but like, I guess.
Speaker 1: That's the part of it now.
Speaker 2: All right, Tiffany Hobbs is gonna join us with these boys coming up, tell you what she's got going on at five, So go nowhere. You've been listening to the Fork Report, you can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty two to five pm on Saturday and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: You're talking about your big Foot them cabin And I was just thinking of my mom because Mother's Day tomorrow and how I bought their packs of little miniature bigfoot like figures, like, oh yeah, you get this, big packs and packs of them, and I kept leaving them in their house.
Speaker 1: Every time I go over, I just sneak a few around their house.
Speaker 3: They have a whole jar full of big feet now, oh, because they'll just keep leaving bigfoots in their house, so they'd be happy to donate those to you.
Speaker 1: They're like, what are we gonna do with these?
Speaker 2: You're gonna enjoy them because they're from your son, Yes, exactly, and they were.
Speaker 1: They were delivered here with me and I wouldn't admit it to it for a long time. What are these all these bigfoots here? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: If you've learned nothing from today, you learn this justin Scarred from randomland dot com is indeed random.
Speaker 1: Sorry, No, I love that things. I appreciate.
Speaker 2: That's why you have three hundred thousand subscribers on your YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: Not quite. Maybe at the end of today.
Speaker 2: You're knocking on the door there Route sixty six, the old West Disneyland. You're really in the universal right now because they've got their fanam that fanfast thing is so cool and the Epic Universe.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go back for Opening Day in Flora for that because that was that blew me away. That was like, that's what happens when the bean counters. Let the creatives go for it.
Speaker 2: And the's same with Disney. It's the only time you succeed. Yeah, the creatives do there that the creatives create. So speaking of creatives, we've got Tiffany Hobbs coming up with her. You know what, I like this and I've said this before, I like that you shuffle the deck. So Tiffany has a lot of different things from you know, basic interest stuff to news stories and things going on all over the place and the real people that are being affected.
Speaker 5: By absolutely So of course we'll get into the updates about what's going on locally. We have the CHP and their stealth vehicles have a lot to say about that. There's some stuff going on going around the Southland about Mother's Day, different events. Of course, we'll get into some of the things that you can do to celebrate your mom because its Mother's Day. Weaken my Mother will be coming on at about five fifty to just kind of give some random talk about random land, random stories and excuse me some fun memories about myself growing up, embarrassing things. It's going to be a fun show.
Speaker 1: Six o'clock.
Speaker 5: We're taking a deeper dive into AI as well, and how chat GPT is ruining education and people are sending their kids off to college soon, of course, and it's something that should be of concern.
Speaker 1: Are your students.
Speaker 5: Are your kids actually writing their papers or are they using chat GPT? Well, professors and teachers are saying the latter. Everyone's using chat GPT. Education is down the dumps or down the toilet. So we'll get into that, And of course I have a question for you for justin you said, I was listening to you the first half an hour talking about siliacs disease or what did you call it?
Speaker 1: I call it.
Speaker 5: Philias disease, right, And one of these I can't say that you're radio because my mom might be listening.
Speaker 1: Oh she knows you, she knows you, she met you.
Speaker 5: And one of the things that you said is that symptoms of it included you having some gastro intestino issues, of course, but especially when you would drink beer or you can't drink beer anymore. And I was wondering if I have Siliac's disease, because it's seems to happen to me.
Speaker 1: So how did you find it?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 1: Well, I was sick just forever. Everything felt like it made me sick because weets and everything. This is really hard.
Speaker 3: You have to do elimination diets or whatever, or you can get a cold and oscity and figure it out really quick.
Speaker 1: But I was just there that night.
Speaker 3: I was drinking whiskey and then they switched a beer, and I went, what's the difference here?
Speaker 1: Wait, beer's liquid bread, And it's just that's horrible. Do you ever get that shoulder pains?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I get used to get.
Speaker 3: I would call it the javelin pain where it feels like someone just put a metal rod through your.
Speaker 1: Back, almost like why has it hurt my back?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: And it was my guts.
Speaker 3: It was my and then your gut affects everything else, your attitude, your your mentality, and it just it completely changed my life to just be And I went to a divorce at the same time.
Speaker 1: All the bad things were happening all at once in my life.
Speaker 4: Wasn't week?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: Married to wheat and you can't have this so so all the bad stuff kind happened. They got that diagnosis, and people going, aren't you sad you can't eat this and that and that? But no, because between being sick all the time or being healthy, it's like, no, I'm good, you know, I'll forego the bread.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you could tell yeah I wonder, I wonder blood test.
Speaker 3: But the only way to really confirm is still whoop up the you know.
Speaker 5: Like I don't want to give up beer, so I might just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's your problem with that versus g beer.
Speaker 3: You know, we have gluten free beers, but I've never had and so I've just forgotten that's what Guinness did.
Speaker 1: That's not a beer. A beer? What did you say?
Speaker 3: You're gonna have a near beer and go pretend to have a fight, get a fake fight.
Speaker 2: That's like buying a love doll from China. You know that's not a girlfriend, sir, that's not real. I have some friends who would beg to different. Well, you and I are no longer friends. Then I don't like the circles you run.
Speaker 1: George. I knew this for a hand, but for you, it's George. I'm talking about Wow. No, not on Mother's Day? Yeah, yeah, sorry. George's mom, who is a wonderful lady. She is sweet.
Speaker 2: Well she made it. She made a neat son. So you guys are are great and I appreciate you taking the time to come on. Thanks for having it was fantastic.
Speaker 1: Love what you do.
Speaker 2: And George, it has been nice to get to know you as well. We are definitely gonna hang out fan Fast because I don't think my wife gives. She loves Universal, but I don't think she cares about Star Wars or back to the Future.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, Star Trek, Star Trek and up there, Star Trek is my other favorite thing.
Speaker 1: I just love start Star Wars nobody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love Star Wars, but I love to make sure George lucas Star Wars.
Speaker 1: Let's just say that if we do go to fan Faster, my first time in Universal. They've never done Wow, he's never been there. She who lives in la I don't get him drunk cross two things off of his list in one. Yeah, it'll be fun. People from Norwalk don't go to Universal.
Speaker 5: I guess you need a fourth person for the ride, so I volunteer.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Fork Report with Nil Savedra on demand from Kfi a M six forty