Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there.
Speaker 2: I was done.
Speaker 1: I wasn't deal with them.
Speaker 3: The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned me away the quickest.
Speaker 1: When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us.
Speaker 2: And one of the things I remember the most where the eyes were going red.
Speaker 1: I see an orb of light. It is just circling these steps like it is waiting for me.
Speaker 4: And he begins to tell them that he saw a UFO.
Speaker 3: They're basically like, what are you talking about.
Speaker 1: That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it, and that's where I saw the top of the muzzle, nose and the eyes.
Speaker 2: As soon as I made eye contact with this thing, I don't like death.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Tenfoil tells. I'm your host, Braindon Wright. Tonight we're gonna be joined by my guest Ari. Ari is fascinated with Project paper Clip. If she had done some research into that topic, along with what happened with the Nazis after World War Two and how they are brought over into the US government. There's a lot of weird stuff that went on during that time, and we're going to dive into some of that here tonight, but before we bring her on. You've ever had an experience or you'd like to be on an episode of ten foil Tells, make sure to send an email to Tenfoiltales podcast at gmail dot com or go to tenfoiltl dot com and go to the contact section. Whichever way works for you will work for me. Just make sure to get a message to me. We'll get some schedule for a future episode. You'd like to help the podcast out, please keep sharing it around. Word of mouth is the best way of getting it out there. You can also leave a five star rating and review wherever you listen to podcasts at That helps with the rankings. You'd like to help the podcast even more, you can join the Patreon. There are different tiers on there. You get access to ad free content all sorts of little goodies on there. Thus, the episodes are released earlier than what they are publicly, so soon as they get done recording, they'll be put up on the patreon. For more information about that, you can check out the show notes. Make sure to follow men all the social medias. You can also find out more information about the merch store and the show notes too. We're gonna go ahead now and dive on into the topic with Ari. I've had this schedule for a while, so I'm definitely look forward to getting into it. Hope you guys enjoy our conversation. To sit back, relax and enjoy the show. I'd like to take this time to welcome my guests tonight. Ari, thanks for coming on here and talking to me.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me Brandon, would.
Speaker 1: You like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 3: My name is Ari. I have had a lifelong first for knowledge, especially into paranormal phenomena specifically related to UFOs or uap as the calleme nowadays. Since I was about seven, I've been really interested in UFOs, so that has led me down many different roads and I've learned a lot of things based on that. There's my knowledge. So I have a lot of information rattling around in my brain all the time that I need to get out. So I'm happy to be here to be able to let some of that out.
Speaker 1: Not too derail right off the bat, but you mentioned seven years old, and I don't like to use the word synchronicities because's way overused in this genre of topics.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Carl Jung would be rolling in his grave for sure.
Speaker 1: That age seven and eight tends to be the time that people have been looking into study and that is the typical age when a lot of people start becoming very fascinated with UFOs and aliens or.
Speaker 3: Didn't know that. I actually honestly didn't know that that was a common game.
Speaker 1: I literally just learn that today.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: That's why I said it's odd, Tim, and you mentioned that I was listening to something else this morning, and it was discussed through a survey. People were talking about how they come about stuff. Usually like second and third grade is when people were starting to like really get turned onto the UFO phenomena.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, I think I'm gonna say, you're around my age. It sounds like, I feel like for our generation a little bit later on, we had like the X Files, But for the most part, there was not much in pop culture at the time in the late eighties early nineties regarding the subject unless you really really dug for it, which kind of for me. If there's anyone who says that they're an experiencer that they've been fascinating with the subject since that age, it lends more credence, like credibility than maybe there's actually something going on, because there wasn't that exposure at a young age today. So now it's everywhere, you know, it's on the newest at this point. So yeah, I just think that's kind of wild. Sorry getting off topic, but.
Speaker 1: Oh that's fine. The X Files of My Bread and Butter as a kid, that was even I couldn't There was a movie that came out that was the Travis Walton story. Obviously it was kind of fabricated for the movie. But the Sky, Yeah, yep, that came out I think in ninety one, nine ninety three, somewhere back in there, and I watched it. My aunt and uncle had it on video right after it came out. I watched it. I would almost say it was traumatizing that it was one of those movies that got me like kind of afraid of aliens because of the whole abduction stuff. And then The X Files was out around that time. I was a big fan of The X Files. I want to grow up and be Fox Molder because I thought he was awesome.
Speaker 3: Who doesn't though, I mean I had that's that's what I wanted to do too. Ye, Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: No later, being a fox molder in my basement, just like he was in the FBI headquarters.
Speaker 3: It's all about talking to people, right, That's what he did a lot of.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, back on topic, I guess, so you started to look into a lot of this stuff with what the Germans were doing after World War Two, that's kind of what we got how we got in touch with each other. But what drew you to be fascinated by that? If you want to talk about that for a second before.
Speaker 3: We get into Yeah, absolutely, Interestingly enough, I think the UFO connection is kind of what got me here. And then I learned about Operation paper Clip, which in my opinion, was one of the single most devastating things to happen to the United States, and I became fascinated because of that. A lot of people, when I talk about it, I take it the wrong way. They think I'm obsessed with Nazis. That's not the case. It's quite the opposite. I'm obsessed with it because I feel like it was this huge blanket of an event that was made. The secrecy around it was so well maintained, so well organized, and it was like the most perfect infiltration really, and it just kind of dug into me, and I had to figure out what they were doing and why they didn't and how they got away with something like this, as far as as far as Nazis coming to America, and as far as all the research they were doing continuing and how they were getting funding even after the war to keep going. It just really interested me. After that.
Speaker 1: I know there was a lot of backlash for when that happened and how he brought over a lot of the scientists and stuff, but it was a different time. And then I know, before we get into like von Braun and NASA and all that badass. Yeah, there's so much stuff that goes on with NASA that I am For anyone that's listened to the podcast, I think everyone knows where I stand when NASA when it comes to their.
Speaker 3: Front.
Speaker 1: I don't believe a lot of the stuff that they say.
Speaker 3: But so since we're on the topic of NASA, if you don't mind, I wanted to share this anecdote for my life. Whenever I meet someone who is willing to humor me, and I explained that NASA was started by a Nazi war criminal. They don't believe me. No one believes me. It's interesting how you said there was such a backlash amongst the American public olympaper going on. I'm believe forties and early fifties, but now people have forgotten that it actually happened, and they just straight up don't believe it. They don't believe that that's a thing. It's really insane to me.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of things that people don't believe in that happened. That is. I feel like, without completely going off topic, I feel like society is being dumbed down and a lot of people today don't know anything about our past, and I think a lot of our past is actually not true in the first place either. I think a lot of history has been covered up. Oh yeah, this old saying goes histories written by the people that win the wars or something to that nature. Basically, whoever writes history is the ones that end up winning the battles.
Speaker 3: And topically speaking, apparently the Nazis are really won World War Two. So here you are. Nobody believes in Nazi started NASA.
Speaker 1: No, there's been too many people that have talked about it. Again, I wasn't there to say who the guy was. I don't even believe in NASA ninety percent of the time. But I do believe that it was fun to start it by a Nazi project, which was pay per clip, and that is what we're going to dive into here tonight.
Speaker 3: So well, from nineteen forty three to nineteen forty seven, a movement was started. It was shifting and like changing the tides of the war before any sort of close came to World War Two. Some of the more we'll say intelligent or on the level Nazis kind of saw the writing on the wall. They saw the way the wind was blowing prior to any indication or any defeats happening that would show them that they were going to lose the war. And they were like rats jumping off of a sinking ship a cent and they were taking deals from US, the United States, and some of them were taking deals from the US side Soviet Russia. So essentially, from nineteen forty three to nineteen fifty three brought over not a couple thousand, but tens of thousands of Nazis to the United States. Not all of them were scientists, like the books and the propaganda that they came up with, what have you believe, majority of them were actually high ranking military officials, diplomats, people who were wealthier. A lot of them were scientists. That's kind of how it started. The Army thought, hey, why should we waste all of these projects in this intelligence when we could use it. And at the same time, during the end of World War Two there were the rumbling of the Cold War were with Russia starting, so we wanted to make sure that we had the best assets, which personally, as an aside, I think a large part of the Cold War with Russia was because we got some of the quote unquote better Nazis. We were fighting over that a little bit, but again that's my opinion based on what I read. So, yeah, we brought them over here. Some of the I guess you could say less important or less beneficial war criminals were put to trial the Nuremberg Trials, and it was a whole dog and pony show where we had the more valuable ones testify against them. So it looked like the United States was doing something that we were kind of like pooning to have these men or wore criminals held accountable, and that kind of kicked off a propaganda campaign to bring up over the quote unquote good Matthews, who are going to help us advance and help us get to space. So this was again on the precipice of the space race and getting to Loan and a lot of other things that we had in store as a nation that we wanted to either use against the USSR or prove our superiority as far as technologically our technological capabilities go.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask a questions like, when it comes to you said good Nazis or whatever, you weren't referring to them as being like the better ones. You were just being like more scientific good, like more rest market.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I should clarify what the United States military industrial complex at the time thought was more beneficial or could benefit the United States, and what our military or technological goals were. That's what I mean when I say quote unquote good Nazis something not even a person essentially, but something that could help us have one over on the world or another nation, or take us to that next step of what our goals were in superiority on the globe on a global scipe.
Speaker 1: I knew what you meant. I just wanted to clarify for anyone out there that would be listening to thought we were making trying to make not to sound like they were good.
Speaker 3: So no, none of them were, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Now that is that is the one thing that I don't need is people thinking that we're in support of any kind of Nazism here, because that's completely not what I'm about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so that's I don't know if this was recorded, but earlier we were talking about how I have the issue when I kind of go into this and explain this to people, they somehow miss construe what I'm saying and get out of the conversation that I'm sympathetic to these people. No, my fascination comes from disgusted, I suppose you could say, so, I'm utterly disgusted that our nation did this. I'm utterly distraught that I feel like this single operation has led to the situation we're in as a nation now. And like you said, I don't know if this was recorded either, but you feel like the nation's being dumbed down and we're controlled. I'm implying that last part, but I feel like all of that is a direct result of the research that was started by the SS and then allowed to continue via Operation pay per Clip. And now here we are and that's why I talk about it.
Speaker 5: Not that they're good, not that I agree with anything that they've done, but yeah, I like knowing how we got from there to here, and I think this is.
Speaker 3: A big part of it. After it was one specific army unit that found a scientist that they wanted to bring here, and after that, it was kind of a Floodgates situation. And actually the Joint Intelligence Committee of the United States government so they started a specific subcommittee called JOYA, or the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency, and it was deliberately founded to be responsible for recruiting, hiring, and placing the Nazi scientists and other Nazi war criminals that they brought over here. That was their entire job. So Congress made a whole committee for this, where they tasked people to conduct this program, and they assigned these scientists to wherever their expertise was, and they gave them funding, and they gave them new names, and they gave them homes, and they whitewashed all of their history. A lot of them started right away on weapons projects, scientific intelligence programs, and a number of other different programs within the US military. And it was a okay, And I remember I don't remember when it was, but I listened to an interview of a man who he's just used long deceased now, but he said he worked as a military installation and he remembered the day a bunch of Germans just kind of showed up and they were running things. And I can get that information to you if I go through my notes. But it just kind of is one of those things where it's surreal when you think about it. Think about going to work, maybe you're the boss there, and all of a sudden in the United States government brings all of these these Nazis, you know where they came from, and now they're calling the shots. I mean, that happened everywhere. That didn't just happen at military installations. That happened at educational institutions, It happened at hospitals, It happened anywhere, and it was just kind of one of those things where you didn't question it. You just had to accept the fact that this was how it was going. Now, it's almost like doing a deal with the devil.
Speaker 6: Really.
Speaker 3: But in some cases, if some of these scientists were really sought after by the United States and they were too hot or they were way too close to Adolf Hitler or Himmler or any of them. What would happen is they would be reassigned at another military installation in a different nation where they would be they would be given a higher position. They would be given a man a gerial position or coordinating position in order to call the shots, so to speak. So a lot of them ended up in US military installations in Germany, but many of them ended up throughout the world. A lot of the a lot of the blowback from Congress was that the joy of the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency, who was responsible for the placement, was a subcommittee that served specifically as intel providers for the Joint chiefs of Staff, who report directly to the President. So the President was fully aware of this, and it was Truman. He said something along the lines of an im paraphrasing. Here, you brought Nazi war criminals here to Alan Dulls and I'll get into Allen Dallas in a minute. But Alan Dulles was the proprietor of the CIA. He worked for the OSS. I'll get into more detail. Truman told him, you can bring scientists here, but make sure their hands are clean, that they didn't commit mass atrocities against Jewish people, and Della has said okay, sure, and then continued to bring Nazi war criminals over to the United States and have the Joya Committee assign them positions and new names and give them money and give them homes and hook them.
Speaker 7: Up with sweet jobs in education or in military installations.
Speaker 3: It's just sickening. Essentially, they were scouting talent right before the end of World War Two. They had specific people that were tasked with going over to Germany in Austria and looking for the diamonds in the rough, essentially what they thought was going to be a beneficial candidate for the program. And Truman was left in the dark, like completely about it. And so not only was there a propaganda machine working to make these Nazis seem like good investments or good people that we were just removing from this war foreign situation over in Europe Germany and England, in France and Austria, but he was also being fed the same lie. And he was the President of the United States. So I should say something about the operation When the president was kept in the dark that much, I don't know. It just blows my mind when I think about that.
Speaker 1: How much do you think the presidents are still kept in the doork today?
Speaker 3: A lot, actually, because really, if you think about it, the tourists. There's people who've been a joint Chief of staff member or in congresss or wherever, in any position within any branch of government for twenty or thirty years their lifers. That the president only gets to stay there max. For eighty years. I've heard them described as tourists or vacation most like they don't know a lot. I feel like maybe now they know a little bit more because they have to getting off topic again because of the Holy wait peace situation. I feel like I have an opinion that that's going to be at a critical mass and that's why they have to be kept in the loop. But that's probably the only reason they're privy to the information. I think they're just kind of a held up as a face to the customer service rep of the United States government, so to speak.
Speaker 1: That's my opinion, though I always say the president is a puppet. They're just there to be the voice that everyone gets to see on stage. Everything else is behind the scenes, find the curtain that you don't really know about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're the person at Comcast, you yell at when your internet isn't.
Speaker 1: Working, we us think it pretty much.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I agree with that definitely. Brandon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry to interrupt. That was just we need make no, that's just kind of where I was thinking. I was like, I think it was Eisenhower that made the comment when he was leaving his presidency about the industrial military complex, and I think how I hated it. I think that plays into with paper clip and how things went from there. I think it all has something to do with it.
Speaker 3: I completely agree. I haven't my hands to get into that. Also, I feel like a lot of that carried down to JFK and I feel like that stressed him out a lot. And yeah, I really do. I feel like that's upper that's been shouldered by anyone who has entered the White House as an honest person trying to do some good. That is something that they've either pieced together or been told and they just can't deal with it. And maybe some of that does have to do with a little bit more of them. But we'll get there in time, I guess you and I will so. Alan Dulles was one of the it was his operation Pip was his up as the leader of the OSS. Really, I'm never bad in jam and it's not in a good way. Him and his brother almost thing ble handedly started with what war. According to some he was a CIA director from nineteen fifty three to nineteen sixty one, but before he was the deputy director for the CIA of Operations and he was the OSS deputy directors. He definitely played a central role. He was involved in the negotiations that led to the surrender of German troops. But also at the same time he was sort of the royal of these scientists and diplomats into a basket to bring them over here. So while he was doing one thing in the light, he was doing one thing in the dark. So watch the left hand, so you don't know what the right he was doing. That was Alidolas, that was his brother. He sort of set the world stage for future manipulation as far as this goes with paper clip. With regards to paper clip, and he joked to the fires I guess you could say of the Cold War, which I don't know if it was in his head or he thought the American public would be more persuaded, but he stoked the fires of the Cold War saying that you know, we needed these people here, We needed to have this edge over our new enemy, our new threat, our new war. So he really kind of flung some shit around, so to speak. Yeah, he in tandem with a lot of Nazis, actually created the CIA, which again it's one thing another another thing that a lot of people have a problem with me saying, or have a problem believing, because that Nazi has helped form the CIA from the OSS. So the OSS was the precursor to the CIA, but he don't want to believe it, which is unfortunate.
Speaker 1: I think with the CIA and everything that went on with that, what still goes on with that, there was a lot more to it than just the cover story. And I believe three agent or three letter alphabet agencies were involved, but that's.
Speaker 3: Just me, I think for and you know, the CIA is specific directive that they were getting upon their inception was not to operate on a United States soil. Yet it seems like time after time that is all they do. So unfortunately, that is the world we live in now.
Speaker 1: There's something that happened about twenty three years ago too, that gave them the right to do whatever they wanted to do with the whole Patriot Act. But again that's another Yeah, dear, anytime I talk about tenfoil Hattie, I guess that's all. It's literally all tied together. It all branches together.
Speaker 3: Now, like I said earlier, you don't want to sound stereotypical, but really everything happens and it's all tangential, it's all connected.
Speaker 1: I say the same thing when it comes to stuff with UFOs and aliens, en cryptids and spirits and demons and other reality. Somehow I think it's all connected one way or the other.
Speaker 2: Wait.
Speaker 3: Wait, I'm sorry to get you f track, but I'm really exciting right now. This is not related. So you're more of a Valet Keel kind of guy.
Speaker 1: Then, I believe that everything happens how it's supposed to happen, at least for us, and I don't know how to explain it that makes any sense. But I think somehow everything is all interconnected one way or the other. I don't know if we're here in a big simulation and we're all just in PC characters. I don't know if we are.
Speaker 3: It's a window area thing like Keel, where it's interdimensional and one thing affects the other and it like tears a hole in space time fabric.
Speaker 1: Yes, basically one way or the other. I think things are connected. I think people see cryptids. I think maybe they're from a different plane of existence. I think people see aliens. Maybe they're not from space, maybe they're from another existence. People see shadow people, they see ghosts. Maybe they're just another reality bleeding into ours. Maybe the universes with you. Maybe the universe is true where there's multi layers to where every decision you make there's another decision somewhere else. So it splits off string theory or whatever they call it. Like, I don't know. I'm just a guy with a microphone. But that's just kind of how my mind wanders.
Speaker 3: I am inclined to agree with you guy with the microphone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's where my brain goes. That's why I do what I do because for some reason, I've just always thought that a lot of the weird stuff I was always skeptical about, I don't believe in a lot of the stuff. I don't necessarily believe that things are the way they people think they are. But I'm not saying what people are seeing is wrong or anything like that. But I think there's more to it than just what we believe it is.
Speaker 3: I agree with that. I think it's a lot bigger and more vast than we can even comprehend.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say the Matrix was a reality show, but sometimes I feel like maybe it was in a sense that.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 1: I don't think that we're put here and the machines are controlling us and we're plugged in head and stuff. I don't believe that aspect to it, but I feel like we are all just here in this plane of existence. Until people say we have a consciousness, soul, whatever, I think we ascend to a different existence, a different plane. If we're on level three, I think we go to like level four after that.
Speaker 3: Well, looking at the Great Pikes, actually at you know where they talk about simulation theory about the others panel, I believe it was a a half or two hours, and they essentially described what you just described. That they explain why as physicists they have come to these conclusions, and they provide their scientific research and as supporting evidence to what you just said. It's really interesting.
Speaker 1: I think I had a previous guest that mentioned something about it. I've never looked into it. I don't do a whole lot of research into simulation theory or anything like that. I only honestly heard about it maybe last year or two years ago, and that was because I guess mentioned abow.
Speaker 3: That it is quite surprising.
Speaker 1: It is weird, Like I knew obviously with the matrix and everything else like that, and I always said, we're probably living in a machine, and the sad reality is just NPC characters non playable, so let we just go out and live our lives like the Sims and don't know anything about it. I made those jokes for years, and I didn't realize that there was actually people out there that believed what I was saying. Not that I was the one started it, but like people, I was making jokes thinking that we live in a video game, and apparently my jokes were years later coming true that you know, I probably actually are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you are way ahead of your time with that. You were independently coming to that conclusional scientists where actually finding evidence to prove that is more than likely the case. That's pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've always been a weirdo.
Speaker 3: I can relate. I can relate to that. I was just talking about the Isaac Asimov panel with Neil de Grassheissen and other physicists.
Speaker 1: I don't like that guy. He'll never come on my show because I said that, but I wasn't ever going to ask seemed to come on my show anyways.
Speaker 3: He might because he's one of those people who has to prove everybody around for some reason, even though he acts like he has nothing to prove. I agree with you. I feel like he's I hate to use this word, I can't thick of any other appropriate word, a shill and and I'm sorry to hijack what you were saying, but he reminds me of what happened to Carl Sage. Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Without going too far into it, I feel like maybe he was a plant eventually, like he maybe started off decent and then things got a little too much for him, and he got warned that he had to go a certain direction. And that's how I just started being the the uppet for the science communities.
Speaker 3: It's exactly what happened to Carl Singen. Yes, Karl Singing.
Speaker 1: Same way with old Bill Nye's science going.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, that's quite a debacle.
Speaker 1: Yes, I find it. Oh, I find it funny that all these TV show people that we've watched as children and were now involved in politics and political aspects. And I was like, was that just them making it for the younger versions of us to accept what these people say. We watched them as we were so much younger son other, but they're more influential as we get older because they're the ones behind the curtains now coming out saying, hey, you got to do what they tell us to do because the science is telling us to do. And we remember that guy he was on TV.
Speaker 3: Like it was planned this whole time, or pretty much like they're using him because he is someone that we have trust in as adults because we listen to him.
Speaker 1: As child or both, probably a little bit of both. But I feel like a lot of things has been orchestrated and planned for a very long time, and we're just living in the motions of how it goes.
Speaker 3: Through back quarter. That's all I get to say.
Speaker 1: But yeah, to get back with the paper clip thing. The original reason I wanted to do this episode was because, and I know you said, you know a little bit about the Nazis were obsessed with finding a cult relics and from what I've gathered, I don't remember the exact year, but sometime before I think World War two, they were supposedly in communications with a different race of beans. And this is where I put on the tenfoil hat. We go down the wu Wu side. But I've always heard on this aspect to it that Hitler became obsessed with what these things were talking about. And these beans were supposedly the Pleadians, and they were a quote unquote master race because they were yes, blonde haired, blue eyes, and they.
Speaker 3: Have beautiful, gorgeous people, just breathtaking gorgeous.
Speaker 1: This is where the third Reich thing came from. And they were what he strived to be because they were in communications with these all powerful beings, and that's why he sought out to find all the ancient relics like the Arc of the Covenant and then whatever else out there that he was after. And they were doing all these weird technologies, and they claim a lot of the stuff for paper clip. These scientists were actually influenced from a lot of the stuff that was given to them by these other races, from technology which this lady was communicating with using some sort of telepathic abilities. A lot of people say that's all bullshit because that's just eighty something almost ninety years ago at this point. So they don't believe in it because it's not in the quote unquote books that you go to school and get these days. But I say, if there's smoke, there's fire. Literally, a lot of the weird stuff has been proven. There was documents about it at some point, like the Nazi bell was something they created. They had little discs that they flew around on that never really supposedly went anywhere. The Nazis were very more advanced than a lot of other countries at that point. So where did they get the technology, Where did they get the ideas from? How did they learn and to do the things that they were doing with the rockets and everything else. So I see the plausibility of what maybe they were being influenced by something someone, something else. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, I was going to say, there's actually photographs that the Russians have access and there are some defectors, and there are some people that have done interviews and seventies and eighties that have provided these photographs of some of the craft that the Nazis were actually working on that they took photos of because of course they would take them. Why wouldn't they They were super proud of themselves. So yeah, there is proof of that.
Speaker 1: I know. The whole flying saucer term was basically orchestrated and put out in the public by the government to basically cover up the fact of what was really going on. Like the guy that originally seen those flying things in the sky before, Yeah, Kenneth Arnald, he never he said that looked like a saucer skipping or whatever. But he never said a flying saucer. He never said there were circular. His actual drawings were basically in the shape of what I've always said, like look like the batman's battering, like like a crescent moon, and that is how he described them. But for some reason they took flying saucers and ran with it, and then you had Roswell that happened basically a month later after the whole UFO craze got started. And yes, the whole flying saucer thing happened so completely derailing the conversation here. Do you think Roswell was actually really a UFO or do you think they implemented the whole UFO story to get people off the case about what was going on with paper Clip.
Speaker 3: I really don't, and I've read so many books on russ Will I feel like there's something to it. And the only reason I'm saying this is because there were so many witnesses that described the biological entities that were found. There was a nurse, there was just some regular private There were multiple people that were involved that saw entities of some sort. Now Here is where I diverged. Were those entities? Please don't hate me for this. Some sort of biological android? We don't know, but a lot of people say that the grees are that. Essentially, Now, if the Nazis were that advanced, they could have conceivably created a biologically android to operate these vessels, because drontos weren't a thing at that point, so they would have to have something to do it. That's getting real tintfoil hetty, But I mean the fence about Roswell. As far as that's concerned. Do I believe it was some sort of extraterrestrial race that had come here from outer space to her planet and got shut down by the United States or crashed in a thunderstorm. No, No, I don't think that's what it was at all, but I don't know if it was Nazis. I don't know if it was Saya to get us off the case of paper clip, I don't know. Yeah, I just really don't know.
Speaker 1: The whole topic was what got me fascinated. Whether you mentioned paper clip of how they brought over the Nazis over here, this paper clip and the reason they're working with those Nazis, it was because of the actual thing with people say that what the secret space program is real to the Nazis are working with the Pleadians, and well and behold, this is what really goes on behind closed doors. Anything above majestic is higher classification because majestic is like the highest classification they have, or top secret. It's above the president.
Speaker 3: And there's twelve of them, right, yea, the twelve at any given time.
Speaker 1: Yep. Is there anything else that you have wrote down that you would like to discuss before we keep kind of going off topics. I didn't know there's anything that you had wrote down that we'd like to dive into before we wrap this up tonight.
Speaker 3: I definitely do. There's so many components of this. Earlier, you were talking about a woman who used her mediumship or psychic abilities to contact a specific race. That woman was Maria Orsich, and she was part of the Verural Society, which was a group of women who never cut their hair because they said that it worked essentially as antenna to be able to communicate with these beings. So there is something to what you said about the Nazis believing they were gaining some sort of information, and a lot of people contend that she retrieved technological information in order for them to build these devices or UFOs be provided to them, and that that's what kind of helped them win the war. Essentially, I feel like they did win the war. It was just quietly and we again made a dog and pony show them losing. There are so many different things that we could talk about. The fact that they believed they were direct descendants of the Nordics or the what did you call you call them, the Ladians, Palladians, Cleadian race. They thought that they were a direct results of the Pleaadians of the Nordics meeting with eartht people and because of that, somehow they were the rightful heirs to Atlantean technology. We haven't gotten into Antarctica at all, which is kind of nuts if you think about it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to have an entire episode at some point dedicated just to Antarctica, because i always bring it up here and there, but I've never sat down and did like a deep dive with someone into Antarctica. It is the only place in this world that every country agreed on one thing, and that is no one can go there. We can't get we can't get along, and can't get agree on anything. But for some reason, they all signed some treaty saying that no one can go to Antarctica without.
Speaker 3: Permission unless you're on a scientific excursion. And unfortunately, if you want to go to Antarctica, you have to be a research person or a part of the NSA or some other American or other nation intelligence community in order to go there.
Speaker 1: What is so secret of about a bunch of ice.
Speaker 3: It did kind of time anomaly there, which is interesting because a lot of people surmised that again, Orsig found out some sort of way to draw and demonstrated diagrams to give to the SS in order to create time and travel. So that's kind of cool to think about.
Speaker 1: That is part of the whole the way they use the abductees for the Secret Space program. Andre's somehow there is a time controlled of it because people say they take their consciousness and put them into clones or alters as they refer to.
Speaker 3: So you're you're going through the whole like that, Yeah, okay, the containers containers.
Speaker 1: Basically they claim, Yeah, everyone is that thinks that they've been involved in these programs are somehow put through dage to come back. Like they claim that you can be in two different times at the same time, like being the same place in different places at the same time. None of it makes sense to be honest, And I've said this to the people I like, I'm not trying to say I don't believe you guys, but I'm skeptical about it because scientifically it doesn't make sense to me. It doesn't mean it's not real. I just don't understand how that's possible. I feel like, if you're able to control time, then why are you doing all these weird experiments and taking people and making clones of them and bringing them back or whatever, Like, why do you if you can make the clones that you can control time, what is the point of doing this all now? Because you can go to the future and get more technology and bring it back here, and there's got to be a paradox somewhere, like at some point when you alter thinks, something doesn't happen. So if the time is able to be controlled, it's really hard to fathom how we haven't fucked it up yet.
Speaker 3: But maybe we have. I mean, maybe we have, and that's why it keeps happening.
Speaker 1: I just feel like at this point, if someone was able to control time, I don't understand why they're still doing what they're doing now. Like if they're really taking these people at this point, like at some point you've advanced enough to control time, you could have an entire legion of people from different You know what I'm saying to me, none of it makes any sense. But again I'm not saying it's not real or possible or whatever. I'm just saying for me, it makes my brain hurt trying to understand it because it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: Well, you don't have all of the information to make it make sense. I think that's the problem.
Speaker 1: I don't think we ever will. There's also the other problem, and I've said that with people when it comes to other things, when you dive into different topics about just throughout Cryptis, for example, like when you see some strange things. I don't know if Bigfoot's real, but I know people are seeing something. I don't think everyone's just gone crazy and seeing something running across the road and mistaking a bear for whatever they claim it.
Speaker 3: Is, right, people crawlers or anything else. People see what you know, they get that teary eye, goosebump feeling, and you know they're not supposed to be seeing it.
Speaker 1: There's other things that we have capabilities of that we don't even understand yet ourselves when it comes to our own brain power, Like you know, when someone is looking at you. Have you ever looked across the room and you've seen someone's you make eye contact as they were looking at you because you felt like you're being looked at, and then they all this sudden turn away. Like how do we sense that someone's looking at us? Like we have more capabilities than our body and what we're programmed to understand. I think for a lot of us just kind of we're not in tune with it anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I getting off topic night that's by design. If we knew what we were capable of, half of the things that happened to us wouldn't be happening to us.
Speaker 1: That is, I don't know how to word it properly, but basically that is something that someone else had recently told me on an episode that came out that I forget the term that she said, but basically, we're not meant to know. We're being kept in the dark. That's why I said they're dumbing down society earlier, because I feel like they don't want us to ascend to whatever it is we're supposed to be able to achieve, Like they want us to stay in the states that we are for what purposes.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't even know who they are. Everyone's like, who are you talking about when you say they the infamous They? Well, if I knew, I would say it.
Speaker 3: Right, And then you're going to it's gnosticism or her medicism and the archons. It's a whole time. I mean that it's hard because at that point the road takes you to spirituality more metaphysics in some way, and everyone's got an opinion on that, so it's really difficult to pin that down.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, Well, we can get back on topic. This is like I said, I don't ever have anything planned out. My shows just kind of go free flow on how they go. So sometimes they're on point, sometimes they go off the rail. But it makes it interesting.
Speaker 3: I dig it because a lot of it has to do with something else. Hmm.
Speaker 1: Do you think when it comes to Antarctica, what do you honestly think that the Nazi's found down there? I know you mentioned the time loop or whatever that way for time travel, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's six six minut it's into the future. Scientists have been able to clock literally like they can clock six minutes into the future, so it's like one little spot where they walk there and it's like six minutes into the future according to all of their devices and all of their metrics. But personally, I don't know what to think. I know that I've read about tunnels. I've read about under ice chambers that are capable of housing multiple submarines. I feel like, maybe, if we want to go crazy, that might be why a lot of the Nazis escaped to Argentina and then went to Antarctica where they could found quote unquote New Berlin, which is actually what a defector from the Soviet Union said they did they this person said that they had a new city sort of in between the ice of Antarctica and in the Earth, they called New Berlin, and then it goes back to Admiral Bird, of course, So I don't know. I've also listened to and read about people saying there are pyramids, multiple pyramids in Antarctica, that there are bases that you can go into that are actually physically a metal building that you can manage to open the doors up and explore, and it goes deep, deep underground. There's many different things. You just really don't know what's a sigh up, what's fed to us as bullshit, or what's actually true. But I do know that this is for a fact.
Speaker 6: Admiral Bird did go to Antarctica during Operation high Jump it was called, in nineteen forty seven.
Speaker 3: He was financed by the United States Navy, which was interesting for him because his other expeditions were not financed by the Navy. He just kind of decided to do them. He had aircraft carriers, twelve service ships, submarines, airplanes like forty five hundred to five thousand personnel staffed, which really called it a scientific expedition, and that's kind of strange, because why would you need all that firepower for a scientific expedition. It was supposed to be for six months, but it ended after two and all of the personnel that were left fled at a great pay back in the United States. They lost several ships, like half a dozen, They lost carrier aircraft, they lost sailors, they lost officers, and after the whole scenario, Admiral Birds said, in the event of another war, America can be attacked by an enemy that has the ability to fly from poll to pull with incredible speed. So something is there, we just don't know what it is. Prior to the expedition, he went on, Admiral Bird said, my expedition is military in nature. But that's the only thing he said, like that's the only quote he gave before everything the news and everything in the newspapers said it was a scientific expedition to see what was going on in Antarctica, Like what's happened there? What kind of ice? You know? What does it look like? No, he said it was military and natural in nature. There was full scale reconn prior to him going there, a huge observation period. It was surveyed. They spent a lot of time flying over and looking at it before he even had anyone set foot an ant.
Speaker 7: Articut, which is really weird if you think about it, because why would they have to do recon on an area that's uninhabited by anyone.
Speaker 3: But two years before his expedition began, there were two German submarines that entered Mara del Plata, which is a port in Argentina, and the submarines ended up landing. They got off a land in the person surrendered to the authorities and they were actually some of the more high ranking military officials in the SS. They were directly reporting to the Fear and they were from his specific squadron, and they ended up making a deal to stay in Argentina. Yeah, they all they went there. They essentially surrendered to Argentina. They said they would exchange information in order to live there in amnesty. And then after that there were two sequential U boats from Germany with again high ranking military officials at personnel that directly reported to Adolf Hitler that showed up. They took the same exect route down the coast of South America to get there, and then a lot of them and eventually left to go to and so who knows. Really, it's kind of nuts up.
Speaker 1: A lot of people that believe in the whole flat earth theory thinks that the reason they don't want anyone to go to Antarctica is because that's where they run into. I kind of laugh at it. It's they think that you run into the firmament, the wall, the big the ice wall, the ice wall, the dome, the the snow globe. I was like, it's funny you call people globe tards, but yet you say we live in a dome that's still like half a globe. It's still circular. It's I don't understand that aspect to it. But I've literally had someone say something to me the other day that if I still believe in the heliocentric hypothesis and there's no hope for me, I'm like, okay.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, yes, there's no hope for.
Speaker 1: Me, then I don't know. When you go down that rabbit hole. There is a lot of questions because a lot of things that still don't add up a whole lot just because if you look into the math portions of it the way they do the math, then with the curvature and everything, it doesn't add up. The way they should, because they say, if you can see a ship go over the curve within three miles, yet you can still see it out there because I can be on one part of if I go up to Lake I can see Chicago from the dunes. I can look over there and you can see part of Chicago. If you do the math, you shouldn't be able to see most of Chicago just because of how far away it is. So the point that they try to make is that the maths don't math basically because of the curvature. I add someone on here a few times that have talked about flat Earth, and like they make good, valid points, but at the same time, it's like, I still don't believe that we live in a bio a snow globe, whatever you want to call it. Like I'm gonna say bioe. But if that is the case, then we really are in a.
Speaker 3: Simulation it is, except for I'm all into telescope in my life and I have seen plants spherically, so I'm not sure. I'm not saying they don't have a reason to disbelieve everything NASA says, because I absolutely question everything. Bye, I get a telescope, bro it is.
Speaker 1: Almost twelve thirty my time, and I have work in the morning, so I'm gonna have to wrap this one up because it got started a little bit later than I wanted to.
Speaker 3: Sorry about that, but of course makes sense. Thank you very much for letting me nerd out about this. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I know we didn't cover a whole lot of things that we wanted to talk about, but we can always try and schedule another one here sometime in the future. And not the greatest of the last two weeks for the podcast, but it is what it is. This is my last interview before I go on break for about a month, so I'm looking forward to a nice little vacation away from two years of constant podcast.
Speaker 3: I hope you enjoy your break and you get some piece of quiet as a relaxation, and when you're back at it, just let me know and I would be more than happy to talk about this again.
Speaker 1: You'd mentioned prior. I don't know if you have anything planned yet or not, and if you don't, you don't have to mention it. But you said you're going to be doing your own podcast. Do you have a name or anything about it? So by the time as airs. If there's something out there, I can put it in the link in the show notes for anyone that would like to check it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So my first episode will actually be about this subject and it will be the Our Anomaly podcast. Yeah, so it should be available anywhere you can get podcasts. And again, my first episode will be about Operation paper Clip.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Do you have any idea when it will be out?
Speaker 3: I I have talked to my sound engineer and see you want. I hope you done editing it for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, for anyone out there listening, if it's available by the time this episode air, I will make sure to include a link to it in the show notes for anyone that is interested. But I think we're going to wrap this one up, so I just want to say thank you for coming on here tonight and talking with me. It's been a pleasure.
Speaker 3: Likewise, thank you for having me no problem.
Speaker 1: But on that note, we're gonna head on out. So thanks for Ari for coming on here and talking and thanks for listening. Good night, good night, and that's the show everyone. I really hope you guys enjoyed the conversations. If you would like to be a guest on tenfoil Tels. Remember to send an email to Tenfoil Tales Podcast at gmail dot com or go to the contact section of tenfoiltl dot com. Just get your message to me. We'll get some schedule for a future episode. And just remember the truth lies, and the stories we share, the connections we make, stay curiously open minded. Thank you all for joining us on this journey. And until next time, keep questioning, keep seeking, and keep exploring the unknown. Good night, everyone.
Speaker 8: Seems hot tunes and the headphones. Yeah, it's tellns rock got a story about a cryptic creature. Let's take a walk, big foot up. Then they're out there in the talk. But the truth is out there likingly Its fuck.
Speaker 3: Ufo.
Speaker 8: Sighting's got the whole world show conspiracies on phones like a story in the book.
Speaker 4: Me control trying to keep us by. We're all gonna use the whole line in history. They don't want us to know the secrets that hid, since they.
Speaker 8: Won't show.
Speaker 4: Ndy no society. They keep us in chase.
Speaker 2: Yeah, been sending times sounds to break the reins.
Speaker 8: Control trying to keep us fine.
Speaker 4: But I'm home before. We're gonna use my mind in history. It wants to know the secrets that hide, since they will show the Mayda Society they keep us in chase.
Speaker 2: Been sand Intong does sound to break the reins.