Speaker 1: Weird things happened, Weird, weird, Weird.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Bledso said, So, guys, we have a fabulous repeat guest. You guys surely must remember Jordan Crowder. He's been like one of the first guests we ever had on our show many many moons ago, and I'm very pleased to have him back on Bledso said so now that he has a fantastic podcast that we can talk a little bit about. So, before we go into our conversation today with Jordan, my friend and we go way way back and he's an og in this space, I just want to remind you guys to check out our website, Bledsoe said so dot com, check out our Instagram. Bledso said so, so you can be aware of all of our events and all those things, and then check out our Patreon if you want to support the show. Not gonna hover on this stuff super long, I want to before we take off, Jordan, give you an opportunity upfront so that you can also plug your stuff and then we're off to the races.
Speaker 3: Sounds good. Oh that was your whole plug?
Speaker 2: That was it? Yeah. I usually go longer, but I don't want to waste time with you being here with me.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you, brother. Yeah, it's a pleasure to be back man. Yea, I was on it seems like a million years ago, and to watch you go from there to like where you're at now is awesome. So I'm so excited to be back on.
Speaker 2: Likewise, I'm seeing you on the same journey. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, you were a big inspiration for me. So you know, being on your show is awesome and watching it take off and all this success you had was so cool to watch from my point of view and my perspective and to see you having fun with it, and that was a big part of it because so many people get it's a lot of work. I mean, me having a podcast now, I can attest to how much work it is. It's an insane amount of work. It looks easy on the outside, but it ain't. But you have so much fun with yours and that's really inspiring. So you were a big inspiration for me, and I created a Conscious Observers podcast just about four months ago and it's been a lot of fun so far.
Speaker 2: And you're having a meteoric rise.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I was very impressed by your Spotify wrapped and you just had explosive growth, which doesn't surprise me because you're one of those people where when you lock in on something, you go all the way and you just sprint. And it's just really cool to see, like how you're growing. I know that there was many times years ago that we were having conversations about like you doing a podcast, so it's cool to see it finally materialize. So just please remind the viewer, you know, the show is Conscious Observers, but in what places can they find you? Like social media, website, all that stuff so they know where to go after this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I appreciate you. My website is digi Jordan dot com, so just di I g I Jordan dot com and that's find links to all my stuff I'm on, you know, all the major things, you know, X and Instagram and YouTube, and the Conscious Observers podcast is on Spotify, Apple and YouTube and anyone anywhere else that you watch podcast, I do the video podcast. So it's it's growing really fast on Spotify because Spotify is really pushing video podcast and that's been a great network to be on. But it's also doing really good on on Apple and and my YouTube channel is brand new, pretty new, just a few months old, but it's it's doing really good now too, so everything is is kind of clicking all of a sudden. So, but the Spotify thing was crazy, it really, I mean, the numbers on there were Nutso they reached out to me and told me that they they put me on their editorial top pick list. So basically the humans at Spotify, not just the algorithm. The humans were like, chose my show to purposely pump it and get in front of more people. And then when they told me that, all of a sudden, the numbers just went through the roof. So it's kind of cool to know that there's actually humans out there at these companies that are paying it. It's not just algorithms. I thought that was neat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not just matrix machines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's cool man.
Speaker 2: That's it's like a meteoric rise and you deserve it. And I have to say, I really enjoy following you on Twitter. Sometimes it just shocks me how hilarious your takes are.
Speaker 3: You know, Twitter is a little too easy because it's it's like it's like, Okay, I have a thought and boom, I can share it with the world. And that's probably extremely dangerous and not a good thing for humans to have that ability. But it's also kind of fun too, So you know, I really just I lean into it, you know. I don't think about things too much. I don't sit they're in going back and forth. Should I say this? What if people take it wrong?
Speaker 2: Da?
Speaker 3: Da da? I just I just shoot, man, And it's it's a fun platform. I'm glad that Elon has it and allows us to still just be humans and just say what we're thinking in real time. Not everything has to be polished and rehearsed and scripted. Sometimes you just have a thought and you can shoot it to the world, and and I'm having fun doing that. I mean, obviously I say a lot of outlandish crap, and you know, I'm in no way verifying everything and saying everything that comes out of my mouth is true or accurate. These are just thoughts. But it's cool.
Speaker 2: That's that's the beauty of free will.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: You don't have to like feel this pressure to verify everything you say. Sometimes it's just shoot your opinion and that's that's all there is to it, you know, Like you don't have to prove your opinions. You know, I would love to sort of walk through where we left off. And I don't mean on the show that you did with me a few years ago, but I mean where we've been in person the last few times. So we were at the Monroe Institute together last year. If you want to talk about any of that and not necessarily about the week, but we I mean you can. But what I'm more interested in is like how your life has changed following that. And then a year later we were together again in person at the Side Games. So I would be remiss if we didn't hit some of these things.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, I mean that week at Monroe was I mean, that was one of the coolest weeks ever. You know, it just it really was just an awesome week, and it really helped to have such cool people there, you know, so being able to hang with with you and you know, Chris Ramsey and Marco and just all the amazing you know Hannah and you know Sean and just the list goes on and on. I mean, it was it was such an amazing week. I mean, just going there is amazing, and to see you doing all the follow up stuff you're doing with them and really becoming just like an integral part of the Monroe suit and such a big part of their team. Is so cool to watch. But yeah, that week was amazing and it definitely changed my life. I don't know about you, but when I got home, there was like a like a hangover effect kind of a it was like waking up from a week long dream and just sort of being like I was very foggy and I was very much like it took a while to readjust to like normal life being a human because you're like, you're in this like you're in this dream for a week, you know, and this basically a theta brainwave state for six consecutive days, and you don't really know what's real and what's not. Get to this kind of point where you lose touch of what's you know, reality, and it's a very odd place to be. It's amazing, but yeah, there is an integration period afterwards.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of tears for me. Yeah, a lot of when I got home, it was a lot of feeling like I'm never going to experience that again, and of course that's not true, but I know what you mean. It was it was very hard to come home and Readjust did you get the sense that when you went there you for the first time in your life, were around people that were like you.
Speaker 3: I mean, you definitely connect on a way different level with humans. I mean you're not connecting on this superficial, hey, how's it going, how's the family kind of a level like you do in the real world. I mean, you're connecting at this like this soul level, like a consciousness state. I mean, it's it's so different. You start to forget about the real world. Like I wasn't checking my phone for like news updates. I wasn't like you know, I mean, of course I was talking to my family, you know, my family, but like even that, it kind of after a while, it sort of gets like you're like, oh, yeah I have a house, Oh yeah, I have a job. Oh yeah. You have to remind yourself that there's this real world out there that exists, and it's strange and yeah, you connect with the people there at this this level that's really hard to comprehend. So that's really neat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm really curious how your life changed after that. I mean, clearly a lot has unfolded for you. You know, you got your show, You've put it out there. It's doing it big time. And you're getting this this amazing rise and very fast success. But on the inside, you know, like what was the biggest changes that you noticed coming home from that?
Speaker 3: You know, I left there with a sense of purpose, you know, like like I left there sort of like so I had a near death experience like six years ago now five and a half years ago that really gave me like a purpose that set me down this path, right, and it just it's sort of you know, I was all of the place, and all of a sudden, it just said, hey, go this way. So I was going in a certain direction, but I didn't know where I was going or why or anything like that. And when I left Monroe, I had this this all of a sudden, I had that much more clear purpose, like Okay, I have work to do. And I almost got this like urgency, the sense of urgency of like, you know, I have work to do. This is like a serious job, and I got to do it. I got to do it quick, and I got to do I have to take it seriously, like this isn't just all fun and games anymore. And I didn't really have that urgency before before I just kind of was like, oh, this is exciting you know, I'm digging into reality, I'm digging into consciousness. I'm digging into all these different topics. And I was having fun doing it. But I didn't really have a sense of urgency until I went to the Monroe stuoit and I connected with my higher self there in a way that I had never done and didn't think was even possible. And I got very clear messages from several different of our experiences that basically told me, yeah, there is a sense of urgency, and yes, you do have a mission to do. So those those are some of the most profound insights I had. And I left there with this like, Okay, let's get to work kind of a feeling.
Speaker 2: So what is that mission if you don't mind talking about that.
Speaker 3: Well, in my when I when I met my higher self, which was an incredible experience, and I was able to ask any questions, and I had some questions prepared and I asked my questions and my higher and I did a whole video on this because my higher self kind of snapped at me. It kind of not not in a mean way, but in a frustrated way. It was telling me that I was thinking too small, I was taking baby steps that we didn't have enough time that I had to think bigger and all these things. I was asking it should I do this or should I do this? It was basically saying, do all of the things and more like just get to work. Quit asking, you know, quit delaying, Like you even asked me should I do this? Or this is a delay? That was that was me, you know, oh, basically like having this scarcity mindset of oh, I can only choose one of these things, and it was basically saying, do both and do ten times more than that and get to work. And it was a kick in the butt. It was like a drill sergeant type of a meeting and didn't really expect that, but it was super cool, and the more I processed it, it felt so it was like it was the message that I needed to hear at the right time. It wasn't what I wanted to hear, it was what I needed to hear. And I think that's what my higher self the purpose it was serving. So when I came back, I really dove into you know, Earth changes, all of the things having to do with consciousness shifting, like the evolution of consciousness in the I dove into so many works that I'd already read in the past, and I read them with a different eye and came away with a totally different point of view. And I reread all Robert Monroe's works, and I went into a lot of things. Edgar Casey went into a lot of prophecies that I never really had explored before, really cared about the Hopey prophecy. Edgar Casey's prophecy went into a bunch of remote viewing work, even like SRI stuff that they did with the Sphinx with Stephan Schwartz and his predictions, and a bunch of stuff having to do with upcoming potential like cyclical cataclysm type stuff, you know, And that was not really an area I was interested at all in before.
Speaker 2: So what what have you found? And plot and spoiler I was gonna say plot to us, but spoiler, I know some of what you found because I when I pop on Maybe it's because I engage with your content, but I feel like every time I turn on Twitter, I'm like exposed to your your tweets, you know, and it's kind of like following along and I've seen your video where you talk about this stuff. But I really liked a lot of your takes, So I wanted to go in on some of that here. So I'm going to ask, like, I don't know, pretend I don't know. Yeah, so what did you find?
Speaker 3: You know? It was interesting. I found a lot of things and a lot of things that overlapped. And I thought that was the most interesting is that there's so many things that are that are completely separate stories, completely separate research, completely separate prophecies or experiences that overlap and are painting a picture. And so I started following these threads from one topic to the next, not on purpose, not trying to verify or reinforce my mindset, but just completely independent, just like an intuitive investigator, following this thread. And they kept like overlapping and one would leave to the next, and I was like, well, this is really interesting. So a big thing that I found is that it's funny that we're talking today because just today Mark Certo, who is one of the original sound engineers at the Monrones two, actually created a lot of the sound for Gateway and did a lot of stuff there in the early days with Robert Monroe. He commented on one of my tweets today and it was a tweet from a few weeks ago, and my tweet was about how or whatever you call it on x now I still call it tweets, but my tweet was about how humans are about to undergo this rapid sort of this rapid evolution, and it's because we have these different convergent singularities coming and we're at the nexus of all of them. And when this happens, it's going to take us in one of two directions. It's like Robert Monroe talks about the Asian symbol for crisis is half opportunity and half danger. So we can either go the opportunity route, when we can level up and ascend up and you know, kind of turn into this more activated human with a more unified, you know, collective consciousness, or we can retreat from being the dominant consciousness on Earth. And I had this tweet about that, and Mark Certo commented on it today and he knows some things, and he said, I know exactly what you're talking about. I've been talking about this for decades. Tell me how you can help us to get humanity to that level because I feel like we're behind schedule. That's what he said. And I was like, oof, if he's saying we're behind schedule. That's not good. But he also verified what I was saying, which was really awesome. So, you know, I did a video on the coming up you know what your dad talked about with the lady and you know, the different celestial events and the new knowledge bestowed upon humanity, and I dove into thank you. I dove into that from a different mindset, different point of view, because you know, I don't know, I think that your dad's amazing and a story is amazing and there's obviously truth there, and I was like, Okay, how can we like parse this out and make some sense of it? And you know, because it's a little like the message he got from the lady was even though it was specific, it was also vague, you know what I mean. And that's how a lot of these messages are there. They're specific and vague at the same time because they're mysterious and you're like, no, just tell me, tell me more info. But I understand why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, huh, it's possibility. Yeah, you're right, it's somewhat vague to a point. So that we don't get too locked in, I think, so that we don't get too locked in on any specific outcomes, but that many things can occur. It's just I don't know, yeah anyway, sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's it's almost like they don't want if they tell us specifics, we might do rash things that would change the timeline and unexpected ways. But they're also given us warnings. You know, these are obvious warnings. So you know, when I dove into that and I was, I was, you know, kind of reviewing what he said about the you know, the regular star and the gaze of the Sphinx and all that, and I was, I was like, Okay, this is really interesting, and talked about near Easter and the spring. The vernal equinox is March twentieth, so just two weeks before Easter. And the Sphinx has a lot to do with equinox because there's only two days out of the entire year where the sun sets or rises directly in the gaze of the Sphinx. I mean, the sphinx is created in this way. It's just amazing that on the spring equinox, it the gaze of the sphinx, like if you put a laser beam on the top of the sphinx, it would hit the sun as it comes over the horizon, and it's just incredible that it's made for that. So it's obviously designed for that date. And then on that date. A lot of people don't realize this when you look down from the sky to the pyramid. The pyramids not four sided. It's actually eight sided, and in the exact middle of each of the four sides, in the very center, it bows out one degree and it creates this eight sided pyramid, which is amazing, and you can only see it from above looking down, which how did they do this? And it only you can only see it on each of the equinoxes. That's it. So there's some purpose to that. Everything there on the Giza plateau was created for the spring equinox. And I was like, okay, well that's very similar, because if I correct me if I'm wrong, but I think what the lady said to your dad was that it was around Easter, not like.
Speaker 2: She actually didn't give a time at all. That was given asa Ah, well, my dad said, I have come to believe some time around Easter, but we don't know what the actual data is. She just gave the actual alignment and said, you know, the star regulars the lines of the cage Sphinx just for Dawn and the constellation Leo. A new knowledge will will you know? There were so then people have asked put that in their programs and they said, oh, it's either if. Actually, first they said it was the fault equinox and then they said the spring equinox. They gave us two different times, so we're.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, I didn't even know that they had pinpoint of that date. So then when I was looking into you know, the most profound statement that she said was a new knowledge would be bestowed upon humanity. And it makes you think, Okay, what is this new knowledge? Like what is this game changing knowledge? And then it obviously has to do with the Sphinx. So then I started digging around, Okay, what knowledge? Because we know what's inside the pyramid. We've gone through everything. I know, there's still some areas unexplored, but it seems to be obviously it's built for a purpose, but it seems to be largely empty. So what's this new knowledge? Is the lady just going to come down and give some sort of a you know, a heavenly ted talk and bestow this knowledge upon us, or do we sort of discover this this knowledge, and then I found Edgar Casey's information, and Edgar Casey believes that he is the reincarnated of Raw who was he thinks the architect of the Atlantean Archive, which is underneath the Sphinx. And that's why Casey was so passionate about the Atlanteans and what's actually underneath the Sphinx. But when you look at his teachings or his prophecies, it's not underneath the paw, just the entrances underneath the paw. He says that there's an archive that's actually halfway between the Paw and the Nile, and that's where the Atlantean Archive is. And inside this archive is the record of the Alantean civilization, the genesis of humans, and actually our first transmigration of soul when we first began consciously incarnating into human avatars, which would be like the genesis of the actual human being on Earth. And then also how the cataclysm happened and how they actually survived it, or potentially the few that did survive, which seemed to have gone on and created like the mystery schools that have been trying to keep this knowledge alive, but that the actual vault or the actual library, the Atlantan library under the Sphinx has these tablets according to Casey, with the information on there, but also this firestone, some sort of super powerful crystal. That is a big reason why this is all kept timelocked from us, because it's this consciousness equilibrium that we're trying to achieve. The information can be given to us until we are emotionally and consciously mature enough to handle this information without destroying ourselves, because evidently this information is what actually led to the downfall and the destruction of Atlantis. So that's why it's kept away from us until the time is right. So anyways, I was looking at all that, I was like, Okay, I wonder if this is the new knowledge that's bestowed upon humanity. I have no way of knowing. It's just I thought it was an interesting you know, where's this knowledge coming from? Well, just happens to be according to Casey, there's this library underneath the Sphinx full of this knowledge that potentially could save us from the next if these cataclysms are cyclical, it has the information and possibly the technology with this firestone crystal to save us from the next cataclysm. I don't know, but that's where my sort of research was taking me down that route.
Speaker 2: Interesting. I love Edgar Casey, I'm a big edguar Cacy fan, but I will say I think it is kind of hard to find like a core synthesis of his teachings or his channelings or whatever. And they have the Aar Institute in Virginia and then there's like a thousand books and correct me if I'm wrong. Is there like some concise text that kind of strings together all of his readings or is this sort of like you just have to kind of dig in a million places, because that's been my experience.
Speaker 3: You do and you're one hundred percent right. So this is where the plot thick and even more for me. So as I was researching all this I've had I had found Stephan Schwartz a long time ago, and he was doing this twenty fifty prediction. He had this team of thousands of remote viewers and they predicted twenty fifty. He uses this mobiust mobius method to verify the remote viewing data, and he's one of the most credible remote viewers in history, and his information is just rock solid, even though he is a very politically biased person and some of his opinions I don't resonate with. His data is as good as it gets. And he has this twenty fifty prediction. I did a whole video on that, and it's it's wild. And he's predicted many, many things, and he's found shipwrecks and he's found tombs, and he's found all sorts of things using this remo viewing. Okay, where really the plot really thickens is that at an early age he had this very mysterious encounter with this couple who he still even when he talks about it, you can tell it gives him goosebumps and kind of freaks him out because it was very paranormal and it led him to AR and he became the top Edgar Casey archivist at AAR decades ago, and he spent years going through all of Edgar Casey stuff and he is convinced Stephan Schwartz that he is a reincarnated, not necessarily version of Edger Casey, but part of his team that's supposed to be bringing this knowledge to the surface. So Stephan Schwartz was actually a part of a remote viewing team with AR that remote viewed under the sphinx, and they did it completely blind. The people remote viewing had no idea what their remote viewing, but Stephan Shortz did and when they matched up all of the information from the remote viewers, it perfectly matched what Stephan was sort of expecting or or possibly expecting to find if the Edgar Casey stuff was correct. Then on top of that, SRI sent a team over there to use like sonar and stuff and look underneath the sphinx. So it's just like, Okay, why are all these people so interested with us underneath the sphinx when we're told there's nothing under the sphinx? Why are all these people so interested with Atlantis when we're told Atlantis didn't exist? And it just seems like the smartest people at the top of the food chain know something we don't know and are looking for something that we're told doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: What's the dude's name that is like the Minister of Egyptian Antiquities and he was on Joe Rogan's show and it was a disaster.
Speaker 3: Yeah do you know his name? His name? But yeah, he is a disaster.
Speaker 2: Let me let me, let me get that. I don't want to get this wrong. Someone somewhere. Yeah, if I did that, but I've got to find that out real quick because he just recently announced. I don't know if you saw this Egyptian Antiquities minister something with a Z bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a very distinctive name. I just can't remember.
Speaker 2: Zahias. He's the Minister of Antiquities and Tourism. A few weeks ago he made an announcement and he said that in twenty twenty six, there's going to be a grand reveal some new discovery that they found at the Pyramids. Did you hear about that?
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 2: What did I say his name was? I'm bad with names in the short term, Zochon.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's very obvious that they know so much more than they're telling the public, and it's because they're trying to protect their Egyptian history. But even when you look into Egyptian history, I mean the history that the Egyptians believe about their history, there's no way is the actual history. It goes so much further, and there's so much more to it, and for whatever reason, they're hiding stuff, and it seems they're hiding it to preserve their history.
Speaker 2: Loss. Yeah, announced that in twenty twenty six, there will be a reveal of a huge discovery that they found in the Great Pyramid of Cufu, which I guess is the main pyramid on the Giza Plateau. I'm so illiterate with Egyptian archaeological stuff. And apparently there's like a secret corridor that they found in there using advanced scanning technology, three D mapping, robotic tools. So there's going to be this major grand reveal thing in twenty twenty six. Interesting time.
Speaker 3: It's totally I mean, there's so much happening now with what they're finding underneath the pyramid, with these these these columns that supposedly go down you know, like many many miles and and all this kind of stuff. And it's so I got some information from somebody I don't want to say their names, they didn't give me permission to, but that that there's how do I say this sounding crazy? So multiple different things that I've been researching had led me to believe that in the center of the earth is a crystal, Okay, a crystal of mostly iron other things.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so either. Man, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, there's obviously magma kind of like how in the human body there's like blood running through our veins, there's like channels of magma running through the Earth.
Speaker 2: Of course, I'm just agreeing with you that the mainstream, if there's some main stream version of something, it's probably never right. But anyway, so there's a crystal in the center of the Earth.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So when you get to so at the Gathering chapter in Robert Monroe's book and Far Journeys, when he goes into the Gathering, and the Gathering is this part where he goes to this layer outside of Earth where it is a basically a gathering of a bunch of different extraterrestrial interdimensional ships and crafts and beings and intelligences, some of which are future human that are here to witness what they call the Big Event, some sort of thing, some event, some some thing that's about to happen on Earth that's going to change everything. And it doesn't just change it for us, is it for us and all the surrounding you know, star systems and everything or a whole cosmic neighborhood. And what he talks about is that there is this this convergence of energies and that Earth is like a bull's eye and there's all these energies coming, and this circles back around to the pyramid scape and that Earth is the spoles eye in the middle, and there's all these He paints a picture like they're like these laser beams, these energy fields that are converging on Earth, and it allows the human collective to rapidly ascend and unite into a super collective consciousness and turn into essentially a cosmic archetype like a god. And for lack of better words, and if this doesn't happen, if we go the opposite direction, then we retreat as the dominant consciousness on Earth. So that's what he was told at the gathering, and the picture he painted was that there's these these laser beams coming into Earth from somewhere else. Okay, So I started researching what all this could be and then I get this, this person come out of the blue, and there's someone I know from my past and I totally respect, and they say that they were told in one of their channelings. And I know this is all that part's antidotal, but that our pyramids on Earth are one half of a two part system that at a certain point when our magnetic field weakens enough and when we go through this cosmic sheet that sort of that wave that we're about to go through that people think around twenty forty six is going to lead to this pole flip thing that when all that happens and our magnetic field is weaker, that it allows our pyramids on Earth, which are strategically placed on this one you know, essentially lay line that goes all around the Earth. It's crazy when you see how many things are placed on this one line that they basically create this laser. You know that our pyramids are one half of a two part system, the other part being on a different planet. That's why all the pyramids are aimed specifically at planets, and when that happens, it creates this this energy field on Earth that allows for this rapid you know, evolution and intensification of everything around. That's why there's all this interest from all these different beings and intelligences here. But this all has to do with the fact that inside of our Earth is a crystal and that these pyramids are tapped into that. That's why underneath the pyramid they're finding these these channels, these these basically huge rods with these these you know, coils around them that go miles and miles and miles down. Well there's a good chance of those go all the way down to the crystal core of the Earth, and that the pyramid and everything attached to it creates this sort of like blaser beam that will be activated at some point and you know whatever. So anyways, all that I thought was really crazy. But when you look at the the the the Gathering chapter in Robert Monroe's book for Our Journeys, and he goes into detail about this event and what it's going to do afterwards and why all the beings are here. And then you listen to Mark Certo say the same thing. You listen to Tom Campbell, he called it the Big Show. He had an Explorer series tape where he went to the gathering and he saw the same thing. He talked to Thor, his astral guide, and he talked to you know, he saw the different ships and everything there. He's verified this, So that's happening, and you think, Okay, what is this big show? What's happening? And now all of a sudden, all eyeballs are on Egypt, on Giza, on the pyramids. They're now doing all this advance like sonar, digital three D stuff, finding all these things underneath. It's really and then at the same time, you know, you said Egypt is going to have this big reveal. You know, the lady is talking about the Sphinx, and a lot of this seems to have to do with the Pyramids. But it's not just Earth Base because okay, we have all these aliens, all these extraterrestrials, interdimensionals, time traveling humans, they're all around Earth, encompassing here watching They're not really messing with stuff too much. They're watching, waiting for the big show. And it's like it gets you is the impression that whatever's going to happen here doesn't just affect us, it affects everything around us. That this is a bit a big deal, you know. And I think it has to do with these pyramids and the core of the Earth. So that's my next little rabbit hole and going down.
Speaker 2: I love that. It's like, I guess I'm thinking about things in terms of you know, parent and child lately, because I have a son coming to the world funnily enough the week before yeah, potentially Easter, And I guess it's like when you watch your child walk for the first time. That does something for you, even though that's a skill you've mastered decades before. But then you watch your child walk and it just kind of does something to you, you know what I mean, Like, Oh my God, we're we're growing, We're look at him go and the happiness that you feel. I could imagine it's like that same kind of notion with these higher beings, like monitoring us so closely and seeing how or just riffing on like the findings that you're discovering, and then seeing us go through the big show or the big event or whatever what I like to call the Great Awakening, this event where we all just have this critical mass evolution of consciousness. And I believe very similar to what you've said. I think we believe pretty much the same thing, but we're here like different terminology and different flavor. Like I think that there is a singularity of consciousness approaching. And the thing that I keep hearing from the whispers of my mind is like that the Atlantean Way is going to return to Earth. And in the Bible you have you know, there's going to be a new Jerusalem, or in Hinduism you have the Kaliyuga ends in some traditions, it actually ends in twenty twenty five, believe it or not. And then after the Kaliyuga, it starts over and I think it's like the sot Yuga or something like that, and it goes back to the age of Light and it's like boom where this advanced civilization. There's all these different myths. The Dogon tribe. They talk about the crossing of the two worlds, the material world and the spiritual world, that there's like this convergence where the spiritual beings are able to cross into our world. And you saw this Aura the Avatar the Last Airbender show. You've seen that and Aura, there's this event that happens every ten thousand years, which that it's a cartoon, so they could throw out their own number. It could have been thirty million, it doesn't matter. It's the point that every ten thousand years there's this event called a harmonic convergence where the material world and the spiritual world crossover and spiritual beings come into the earth plane. So I think this idea that the Monrositute people are confirming and the big event, right, and Tom Campbell's talking about the Big show, and you've got all these channel materials and all this fiction. Something's happening, dude, the Dogon tribe five thousand years ago. The Templar Knights talk about this. I've become friends with some Templar Knights lately and we talk a lot, and they have very interesting things to say about this.
Speaker 3: The Hope the Hopee people's prophecy is very well documented because they're all still alive, you know what I mean. It's an awesome ancient thing. And they talk about this time period right now being the age of purification with the you know, the red and blue starcachina and the Age of Purification. They even have the prophecy of the Man in the Red hat and all that stuff, and they talk about it being now like that. They're very clear that we have already passed like seven of the nine markers and that this is happening right now. This is not some far off in the future thing.
Speaker 2: I totally agree. So what does hope myths say? Like, are not myth? But you know what I mean, prophecy, where are we headed? Right? Is it like a new world?
Speaker 3: So it's the age of purification and so there is I mean so much of this straddles the line between doom and gloom and awakening. Like it very much is a and that's why we'll talk about it later, I'm sure. But like my new project I'm working on is all about establishing individual free will because we're going to have to have agency to be able to navigate this thing. Because everything that's coming up against us is a fork in the road, it's a tipping point, and we have to personally at an individual level and collectively because obviously the collective is just made up of individuals. We have to be able to make the right decision. This is all a free will challenge, you know. I call this whole world that we're in the simulator. It's a simulator for consciousness development. We come here to make free will decisions and to navigate obstacles in adversity. But we have to use free will. We have to have agency. We can't just be in this default mode of subconscious programming and just go with the flow. People have to stand up, wake up and make decisions. And you can only do that if you're exercising your free will in your agency. That's my new object of working on, called the law probability we'll circle background to that. But what the Hope you talk about is that there's this So their story is amazing. I never knew like a deep dove on it. And they think that they came or they don't think. This is what they say. This has been passed down, you know, from generation generation. They're all still they're still alive. I mean, you can go and talk to Hope the elders today. They actually went to the UN and did a whole presentation on this. They where they explained where they came from is what we would call Lumeria. It was this great land out in the Pacific Ocean that at the last cataclysm, at the Great Deluge, the flood that everyone talks about, that when that went under and it seems that Hawaii is the very tip top of that civilization, like because Hawaii is just the top of a volcano, but the rest of the civilization's underwater. That when that happened, the people came to America. And when they came to America, they came with the help of what they call the ant people, which bear us striking resemblance to the gray Aliens and the Kachinas, the star people which bear us striking resemblance to what we'd call the Nordics, and that with the help of those beings they came to America. They were given this knowledge and their prophecy is passed down directly from the Star people, the Kachinas, and they're told very specifically. And this is crazy because you know, they went to the UN back in the eighties and a presentation on this. There are several different Hope Elders that have done videos over the decades and going back, you know, to like the forties and fifties and sixties talking about the man in the red hat and the prophecy of the man in the red hat, and it can be described as a hat or a cloak or a scarf, but they're very specific that the leader of this part of the world because they're based in America, the four Corners of America, and they talk about America being the battleground, the spiritual battleground for what's about to happen, and that essentially when Lumeria they don't call it Lumeria, but they talked about how they were part of Loomeria what we had called Ameria. And then on the other side was Atlantans, Atlantis and that during the flood. What happened is they the Hopie came to America. The Atlanteans went to Europe. Right, everyone had to shift because the earth shifted, the pole shifted. So you know, Lameria where the Hope you were from, that went underwater. America came out of the water. They came to America, the Atlantan Lanteans, Atlantis went underwater. They went to Europe. They created him which turned into Egypt and all that. That's why the Atlanteans went through Egypt, and you know, I ran a Persian empire that part of the world, right, and you know, eventually through Greece and Pythagoras, the Mystery schools and all that stuff. It's all this like this, this trail, and that they went more towards development of technology and military and finance and economies and governance and that kind of stuff. And that the Hope were told to do the opposite. They're the stewards of the earth. They were told to take care of the earth, take care of this, you know, the spirit and Gaya and the divine feminine, and that at a certain point in the future both of those sides would converge back and they would converge in America, and that America is like the spiritual battleground where the Atlanteans essentially and what these would be called like the Lamerians you know, to us. But the hope are supposed to represent that side of the coin, that polarity of being grounded to earth and spirituality and you know, consciousness, and that the Alanteans are going to come back with their technology and their military force, and that what's supposed to happen. The hope is that when it all converges in America, we are able to harmonize those two sides and find this this way to live in balance between those two polarities and do something the Atlanteans weren't able to do. And when we harmonize that, then that will essentially be like our ticket to like cross this threshold, this tipping point. It doesn't mean that we're supposed to shun materialism or technology or any of that. We're supposed to live in harmony with it. We're not supposed letting get out of control. So the hope you are here to guide us through this this you know, this minefield we're coming up to. But they talk about the age of purification, the man with the red hat being the leader, and how things get really really dark and really ominous right before, because that's when we all have to make our decisions, our conscious, free will decisions, what cibe we're going to go and how we're going to navigate this, and if we navigate it properly, then it allows us to like safe passage through. If we don't, we go the way of the Atlanteans, and that whole battle between not good and evil, but definitely negative positive, you know, materialist and spirituality seems to be happening in America as we speak, and that this is the new battleground.
Speaker 2: I feel like America is the the what's the word, like the breeding grounds of psychological warfare on the masses. And it's actually, you know what's funny. You were the first person to ever tell me about this. So every time I hear this word or think it, well, I don't hear it. I'm the one saying it at parties or whatever. No one's just no one's like us, Jordan, everywhere we go and just talks about this stuff. We're always the weird guy, right. But when I think about this term or when I say this term, I always think of you, and I'm grateful that I learned about this from you. But it's the Way Tko, and this is such a fascinating subject, and I recently just did an episode on it. I believe it comes out actually today is what the eighth This episode we're doing now will come out in a while, but as of the time of recording this, next week's episode will be about the Way Tko. So it's a very gripping topic. And I think that it's so true that there is like a psychic parasite that's been infecting the minds of humanity. And I believe a part of this convergence or the singularity, or this awakening event that we're on the cusp of, I think a part of that is defeating this parasite, or at least learning how to you know what I mean, learning to have the tools to consciously reject this materialistic thing that's you know, gnawing at our consciousness.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean, the Watiko is like it's like a mind virus, and you know, when you when you get into some of the like you know, like Skinwalker and what's happening there with these these hitchhiker effects and this kind of stuff, and you see that there is this almost contagious like element to the phenomenon, to the to the darker side of it that can be passed from a person to a person. And we're seeing that now like that book was it called Hitchhikers of the Pentagon or Skinwalkers of the Pentagon. Yeah, that goes into this, and that's basically like this watiko in modern day, and there is this parasitic mind virus that we do have to navigate and to overcome. For sure, it's a part of everything. I mean, when I hit my rock bottom and I had mine near death and all that, I felt like I was, for lack of better words, hijacked at times by something that wasn't me and that definitely wasn't looking out for my best interest. You know. It's like, you know, I had sanitized my own consciousness out of my vehicle, and it's like leaving your keys in your car with the car running on the side of the road in a bad neighborhood. You know, you just you never know what's going to hop and enjoy ride it. And so there are these opportunistic sort of viruses out there that seem to be spiritual in nature that you definitely have to be aware of.
Speaker 2: It's true for the light too, that it's as you say, like contagious or infectious, and that doesn't mean in a bad connotation. And I think that like the spiritual forces, for better or for worse, they want to be spread. And that's why we're reaching this critical mass right now. I know for a fact these beings, the light beings that we they want nothing more than to be spread. But they refect, they respect our free will. So it's that's this whole game. This is how we educate people like you have to you know, open your heart to them and make that connection to them or whatever. But back to what you were saying, so you said that. The reason I brought up the way Tkos because you mentioned there's this this point where we have to make a choice between you know, the forces of light and dark. I wanted to bring this to your attention. So Sammy Higar, the singer of Van Halen, has become very good friends with my father, and dad recently went out to his place in La and they did a SkyWatch together and they hung out. Kesha was there, some other people were there. I saw that, Yeah, very fruitful night they saw Orbs. It was a fantastic get together. But so Sammy, Sammy is a really cool guy, and he was very touched when my dad told him that when the lady came, she gave him five songs. Are you familiar with this? No, So the lady gave my dad five songs. She thought like telepathically transmitted. It was Battle for Evermore from led Zeppelin. Maybe it was six, but it was Battle for Evermore Kashmir from led Zeppelin. Love walks In by Van Halen. Nothing else matters Metallica after the gold Rush, which is Neil Young and then another one. I don't know if she gave this to him or if he just kind of like started getting the pattern here and read the lyrics. But Stairway to Heaven, all of these, all of these songs and some capacity have some like deep spiritual meaning that the lady implied to my dad, like, for example, nothing else matters for him, Nothing matters other than this mission and getting the orb things out. You know, just keep your eye on the prize, move forward, Battle for Evermore, Stairway to Heaven, Love walks In all about a shining, powerful lady Kashmir about these elder races that come down and they give us this knowledge and then the earth is burned by the sun and it's just scorture earth and there's like this new Earth that forms and then what am I missing? Was that all? Anyway? So my dad told this to Sammy, this concept, and then he said love walks in and Sammy had these chills and he was like, oh my God. So he kind of explained that like making that music was like magic, that there's this sort of channeling effect, it's like automatic writing. He was just he was just like going and not not you know, thinking about it. And Eddie was on the keyboard, he was playing piano, and Sammy was just like singing the lyrics and it came together like total magic. But I'm setting the stage here because there are other instances in which this has happened with our friend Sammy. Are you aware of the song? I think it's called the Crack in the World. It's kind of going around circles right now being talked about. No, Okay, I'm gonna pull this up and I want to read these lyrics to you really quick, and I think this will be quite revealing. This was written in nineteen seventy seven. I believe listen to these lyrics. This is Sammy Hagar. Yeah, I found out what it is that's been driving me mad. There's no room to breathe between the good and the bad, a crush in between. There's a thin, thin line, but just around the corner there's a change in design. I wish I could walk away and dig what the preachers say, but those words don't satisfy me no more. There's a crack. There's a crack in the world that repeats two more times, just fifty more years. We're all gonna know why, when, where, how, and who gets to go. So let's all have a good time before the great divide, because things will start separating come twenty twenty five. Jeers, So look for the subtle cues. It won't make the front page news. That depends on which side you choose. There's a crack, crack in the world, crack crack in the world, and then it's over. Dude.
Speaker 3: Wow, wow, right, that's wild. Yeah, Holy cow.
Speaker 2: Something's happening, yeah something.
Speaker 3: They definitely put this stuff into our collective psyche through things like film and music and and things like that.
Speaker 2: For sure, yeah, now Sammy, Sammy is writing this music. I'm I'm now more. I used to be of the opinion a long time ago. I think there's levels to this. When you start to open your eyes to what's out there and the esoteric and all that, you're like, it's demonic, they're all demonic horses, blah blah, blahlah blah. I don't think that way anymore. I think it's more complex. And you and I both know from our Monrostitute studies and doing these you know, expanded states of meditation, that the right brain is where the magic happens. And we know that these artists and these musicians, they're in their right brain. And I think I think the spirit world speaks through these artists as they're performing. It's like they're channeling through them. Sammy has probably no clue in nineteen seventy seven, the State of the World in twenty twenty five, Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But yeah, now they're definitely tapping into something else, you know, and they're subconsciously doing it, unknowingly doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're being delivered these these most is either it's them from a future state delivering it to past state or it's just something completely outside of them. It's almost like you have this s thought bubble and different. This is how is tak Bentov describes how our thoughts work. Is that you have this essentially the stop bubble, this field of information, and it's generally your information, your thoughts, your things, but you know, other people, beings, whatever can put information, like little packets of data in there, and then what your brain does is that basically just downloads them and then amplifies it into a thought. You know, it brings that information downs like this is a thought. So you know, say you're writing a song and you're going into like this kind of meditative type of state, which a lot of these guys do to try to give this inspiration. You know, you don't really know, Okay, Oh, all of a sudden something hits me inspiration. Oh that's great. Did that thought come from you or did it come from somewhere else, Did it come from a future you, from a higher you, or did it come from outside of you? And they just place that information in your little thought bubble and you bring it down into your reality. That's how like there's been people around the world that have invented the exact same invention simultaneously and they had no like knowledge of the other person. There's been people that have like written books that have the exact same names of characters, same events, same everything, published at the same time, and they had no interaction with each other. It's like this information is dropped. It's like a it's like a gardener just sprinkling seeds into the soil, you know, just hoping that one of them sprouts, you know.
Speaker 2: So it's unreal. And I think that, like, that's just one of many little things, Like you independent have noticed all of these things converging to indicate that there's some sort of future world just around the corner. I think that it's like, I don't know, maybe the return of Atlantian civilization, or it's or you know, I keep thinking about it humorously, like the Jetsons. We're going to be the Jetsons. I don't know what your thoughts are on this, but I find it a little suspicious that next year there's like three different humanoid robotic models going to market with AI consciousness. In twenty twenty six, we're going to be able to have robots to do our laundry. Yeah, so is it the terminator takeover. I'm not so sure. I think it's more like we're hitting the singularity where our technology is exploding, our understanding of consciousness is exploding. We're going to be able to have more spiritual faculties like esp telepathy, pre cognitive thought, you know, seeing without eyes. You and I both witnessed that firsthand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, all of those very real.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you and I have been right there at the cusp of this at these events, you know, going to Monroe, seeing dall you do what she did at the side games. I'm recording with her tomorrow. I'm like, oh my god, you know that's that's exciting but awesome. I don't know, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think, well, I see like the robot thing, because you know, I've thought about this a lot, because you know when you when you research like Steiner and Ariman and you look at like, okay, could this be sort of like a digital Antichrist kind of a thing. Well, I mean a lot of it is. Just it's like child development, Like you can raise your child to be a monster, or you can raise them right and and there'll be a you know, a productive member of society. So it's kind of up to us what direction this goes. But ultimately I believe that humans are here to do much bigger things than we're doing now. And if these robots can take over a lot of the menial tasks and allow humans to spend more time, like, let's put it this way. If we do have this convergence of factors coming and they're there's this tipping point, and there's this this I don't know, some sort of an event coming up that we have to survive that we have to navigate for the future of humanity and possibly human consciousness. That's a very big deal. Well, okay, we probably don't need to be spending our time doing this mundane crap all the time, like we need to we need to sort of allocate our resources in more productive ways. And I see these robots, you know, helping there, kind of like in the Jetsons, you know, like the robot in the Jetsones was doing all the stuff around the house so they didn't have to. And it's like, Okay, as long as we use them in a productive way to allow us to be more productive, then that's good. It's also going to throw us into a little bit of a flux because it's going to make people start questioning what their true purpose is and what being a human is. And you know, because right now, a lot of people align their identity with their job. And I don't think we're here just to work in Your identity should not have too much to do with your job. I mean partially, of course, but your identity is separate than your job. And I think that once these robots take over a lot of people's jobs, it's going to allow that person to start thinking, Okay, who am I, what is my purpose? What am I here to do?
Speaker 2: What do I want?
Speaker 3: And that could yeah, exactly, and that could have this cascading one hundredth monkey type effect where if everybody in the world, or a large percentage of the world, all of a sudden starts asking these deep, profound, existential questions. I mean, that could have a bit. I mean, we saw what happened over COVID when people were locked in their houses. People started thinking thinking because they weren't working. They weren't at school. You think that you think at school, You don't. You remember at school and you memorize and you do things like that. At school, you don't do a lot of profound thinking. But during COVID, people started thinking and they started waking up. And what happens when we do that, but not just for a few months during lockdown, but for a few years, because all of a sudden, you know, maybe Musk deliver some sort of universal basic income through some sort of you know, crypto type thing, and all of a sudden, people, you know, you have robots doing most of our tasks, and you have people receiving income so they don't have to like go to the job they hate and this kind of stuff, and they're given time and freedom for one of the first times in their life to think and to be curious. And that could have this explosive effect on the collective consciousness as long as you know, we take care of mental health and we do this in a positive, constructive way, and you know, I just think that that it could be a very big deal. Now that's, of course the positive direction. You know, there's always a negative direction. But that's kind of how my optimistic mind sees this coming, you know, age of robots and AI same.
Speaker 2: I think we should look at these things with optimism and not be afraid of the future. It's like, how many times are you afraid to like, let's just say a high school kid. Oh, I have a crush on this girl, or I have a crush on this boy, but I don't want to take my shot. And then when you do, even if you get rejected, you're like, hey, that wasn't that bad. I was afraid for nothing. Now I have the closure to know she's not me or whatever. You know what I mean. We're always afraid of a hypothetical outcome, and then when we exercise reality, even if it's negative, even if it's a rejection, even if it's XYZ, whatever, it's like, why was I afraid over nothing? And I think that that applies in the big scale to life and the future, and there it is insane. In my opinion, it is delusional and insane for people to sit around and be triggered and in fear over the progression and the development of AI and robotics based on what Terminator from the eighties, based on the theory that people will lose their jobs. Okay, maybe they will maybe, as you said, which I tend to agree, pretty soon, there will be a world in which we don't need jobs. That sounds fucking awesome. I don't know about you, but that sounds awesome.
Speaker 3: We don't need crafty jobs. There will always be opportunity for real work to do real human because there's always going to be things humans can do that nothing else can do. We have unique abilities and skill sets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're things that we want to do, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm just I'm looking at this from a perspective of optimism. I'm looking at this from the perspective of I know for a fact because shiny freaking beings came down from the sky and has told my family, Hey, there's going to be a better world around the corner. It's the Age of Aquarius. There's going to be a great awakening. There's going to be a new knowledge and a new way of living and thinking. So just go tell your story. Go nuts, We'll help you. So I have to believe that all these things that are happening in the world, well, if I logically think about it for two seconds, they're not going to pull the plug and AI is going to disappear. It's not going anywhere. It's progressing robotics, it's progressing all this stuff. So I'm just like, why would why should we sit around in fear of this stuff? Or we could have at least a little bit of hope, A little bit of hope that whatever is coming down the pipe there's something good in it. That's all I'm saying that that there has to be some good to this. It's not all bad. I've seen videos of people shaking and red in the face and triggered and screaming because students in class use AI to take notes, and it's like, bro, you're not, well, yeah you are not what people really really like are freaked out over developing technology, you know what I mean. It's like, yeah, old fashioned thinking, that's how that's being applied to people my age even are like this over AI or robotics, and it's like, bro, it's not that deep, Like it's a new toy. Aw, it's a new piece of machinery that that does some technological thing. It's not that deep.
Speaker 3: That's funny. I mean, I think a lot of people fear it because they fear the potential of it becoming more powerful than humans. But when you're our line of work like me and you, we understand that there's things out there that are more powerful than humans. We understand the hierarchy, but most people don't. Most people believe we're the alpha, you know, biological beings on Earth, and we're the alpha spiritual beings in the non you know, physical plane, and you know, spend enough time in those planes and you'll realize, no, we're not. I mean, it's you know, it doesn't mean we're in significant. I think that we actually are very significant. But there are other things out there that are far older, more ancient, more advanced than we. So when I look at AI, I mean I instantly I don't fear that whole Oh no, what if it surpasses us an intelligence or capability as like, well, of course it's going to you know, I don't look at it. Yeah, I don't look at it that way. Yeah, exactly, so we can utilize it. You know, when we started making machines and stuff, we wanted to make machines that were stronger than humans so they could lift things and move things and do things we couldn't physically, and they do and we use them and that's great, you know, So you shouldn't be in fear because we made something that's stronger than a human. Of course, that's how we build things, and that's how we have cranes and all these things. So yeah, but I mean I think some people just don't like change, but hey, we are in a place now where we are going to have exponential, rapid change unlike anyone. I mean, futurists now are going to be out of work because futurists can't even you know, accurately predict the future because things are changing so rapidly that it's breaking all models and it's breaking all logic. We're about to go into a really weird time period where things are going to move really fast, and you're just going to have to get used to change, you know, you just it's going things are going to change, and the key is going to be adaptability. How do you adapt? How do you how do you change as the world changes? You know, not change meaning like loose sense of who you are or your purpose, but like how do you adapt? How do you you know, make sure that as things change, you change with them so you don't get left behind. You can't be these people anymore. They're like, well, back in my day, we did things this way. It is I guess what. That day's over and things are going to start happening really really fast, moving forward, and it's good, but it's going to be scary for a lot of people.
Speaker 2: I think it's going to be like this. I don't know how I feel about Dolores Cannon, and I'm not like a huge fan of her work as a whole, but I will say something of hers that I really enjoy and I think it makes sense, is the concept of the two earths, the new Earth, you know what I mean. And I think that this is true and that we are moving into a dimensional split. And I think a part of this new Earth includes our you know, our pineal glands, our cade putamens, our basal ganglia. They are strengthening and evolving at a rapid rate to where we are going to more readily be able to see and observe dimensional phenomenon with our eyes, so orbs light being all this shit I grew up with seeing that I've already seen regularly. I think in mass that's unfolding evolutionarily for humanity. And we are, like the Dogon said, like all these other traditions said, we're entering a world where part of that new knowledge is living with spiritual beings in our reality. And then I also think that includes some sort of physical technological component like the robotics. Pretty crazy that they're gonna hit market in twenty twenty six. I don't find that to be a coincidence. I find it to be pretty freaking loud sign and AI and it's gonna look like this. You are gonna either be in heaven or hell when this dimensional split is finalized. So like for me and you, it'll be like sick. My robot just folded my towels and I went outside at night and I saw the spectacular spiritual dimensional entity show and see orbs. Oh guess what this AI program just paid my taxes. Maybe I don't even have them. I don't know. I'm in heaven. But so and so, so it's gonna say, oh my god, it's AI, it's evil, Oh my god. The robots they're gonna take over, and they're gonna be living in hell because they're delusionally in fear over every little thing that's emerging in our world. And that's how I think it's gonna play out. There's gonna be those of us that are, oh man, this is an awesome world, all these advancements, this is so exciting, I can't believe it. And then those people are gonna be suffering because they can't break free from that. We tiko evil, psychic parasite that's whispering into ear. Be afraid, be afraid. Progress is evil. You don't want change, you don't want this. This is scary. Elon Musk says Ei good or Ai good, so Ai bad? So and so says robot good, so robot bad. You know what I mean. And it's just delusion. They're stuck in a delusion. They're stuck in hell in their mind. That's my belief.
Speaker 3: I mean. So Seneca, who's my favorite Stoke philosopher, he famously said, you know, we suffer more often in imagination than reality. And yeah, basically, you know, we we make things worse in our heads than they actual they are. And I think a lot of people do that, and it's normal. It's part of Actually, it's kind of a survival function. That's part of what keeps us safe, you know, being a little bit paranoid. But you have to keep it balanced. You have to you have to realize that, you know, okay, there might be a little bit of a fear here, but there's also opportunity and you have to give each of those equal amount of mental energy and focus. You know, you want to make sure that you know we're not recklessly going into this new frontier, and we're not recklessly Like my only concern with AI is not its ability, it's the people behind it. I mean, some of some of these people are questionable at best. And that's my only reservation. Is not the technology or the opportunity, it's the human aspect. The human beings that are creating the AI are what worry me more than the AI. You know, just like any tool or anything can be used for good or bad, but the thing itself, like a hammer, I can hurt you or build a house with a hammer, it doesn't make a hammer bad. So AI it's not inherently bad. AI is whatever we do with the AI robots aren't bad, or however we use the robots. So it's it all goes back to the human aspect, the human element. And but but yeah, generally speaking, I mean, you know, you have to, like bee aware of certain pitfalls and certain you know, negative outcomes, just so that we make sure we don't you know, go down those But you want to I just try to look at life this way. You want to have more optimism than paranoia, you know what I mean, Like it's more than likely. Yeah, generally speaking, the good thing usually happens. I mean, that's just the way the world is. Obviously, bad things happen, but generally speaking, good things usually happen because most people are good people. Most people want good things to happen, and we do create largely our reality. And this all goes back to law of probability, is that you know, the most probable outcome is the one that's probably going to happen, and you know, the creator wants a positive outcome. You know, most people want a positive outcome, and that's why most of the time the positive outcome is what wins out. And you know, so just kind of have a little bit of faith in that that. You know, like you had Tom Campbell on not too long ago, and you know, he talks a lot about how the larger constant, the system wants to reduce entropy and wants to have a positive outcome, and you know, like there seems to be this unconditional love element to the universe, and there seems to be this this kind of growth and evolution and positive like trajectory of most of reality. So just have a little bit of faith that most arrows are pointing in the right direction. So just don't sit there and dwell on the few little outlier like possibilities that might put on the negative path. Of course, you can paint this picture of worst case scenario, and of course that is a possibility, but it's usually one of the lower probabilities.
Speaker 2: I love that. I completely agree, and the whole like wax on wax off to this, And my whole philosophy is like attracts. And that's something that my father always taught me, he said, son, I would have never survived any of this. I would have died a long time ago if I didn't always keep a positive mental outlook and always envision positive outcomes. So that's my whole thing. I could be very wrong. Terminator could rise up tomorrow and you know, to talk to me through my xbox or whatever. You know, all that stuff could be real. Don't think it's very likely. I think it's less likely. And my point is if that is so, then we'll deal with it when it gets here. But I have nothing to lose to envision a positive world, and I only have to gain. I smile a little more. I feel a little more hopeful of what's around the corner. Oh, it's not quite what I thought. But this isn't that bad. It could be worse, you know what I mean. And I think that we have nothing to gain from envisioning negative outcomes and negative future scenarios. And you know, it's like with this whole et disclosure UFO phenomenon. See the government gives it a bad rap. They're doing the same thing. They are putting a negative spin on the phenomenon into people's minds. And it's the same situation, Like, why would we sit around and think negatively about this when we have all these stories of the good. We have all these stories of people, including high level CIA intelligence officers going to the Bledze's house and seeing it for themselves and hearing meeting people who've been healed of cancers. Why are they only talking about this negative stuff? Well, duh, you know, because they hate you, but they want you in fear. The people at top want all of us down here, yeah, to live in hell. They want us to envision hell. They want us to be afraid to connect with the higher powers, be afraid of real, true progress, not spiritually evolved whatsoever. And I just think it's in our cards too. And that big show that you're talking about is happening, and it's like you said, we have to choose do we want to go forward or do we want to stay behind and be paranoid, delusional and fear. So I'm off my soapbox.
Speaker 3: But no, I mean, you're absolutely right. And I always I liken this too, like I call it consciousness CrossFit. That's what this world is. When you go to the gym, you put weights on the bar and you put yourself through hell. Why why do you make things hard? Why do you go to a gym and beat yourself up and purposely make things really, really really hard? Because that resistance is what grows. That resistance of what you know forces you to evolve and develop and to grow and get stronger. You have to have resistance. And I think a lot of our resistance in this world. What humans bring to this world is our ability to reason and to understand and to put purpose and meaning behind things. And that all comes from adversity, from challenge, from proving you know what you're made of and what you're capable of, and these kinds of things. Then you can only do that against adversity. You can only do that with a challenge. So if this was a utopia, we wouldn't learn shit. You have to have tough times, you have to have dark times, You have to have challenges to rise above them and to prove what you're made of to yourself. And I think that part of this is mental. A huge part of it is mental. That Okay, even the whole UFO disclosure thing, like just the idea that UFOs exists, the idea that alien life exists, is enough for most people's brains to either you know, grapple with this whole existential like concept that there's intelligent life out there and we're not alone, or this whole like, oh my god, what if they're going to invade us enslave us all and kill us all? Yaudiada, and that sort of mental gymnastics, that back and forth. That polarity there that's going on in everyone's heads is a diversity. It is a challenge. It's a mental you know, exercise that you have to go through. You have to do all the different scenarios and simulations in your head. What if this, what if this? You have to go through the dark eyed of the soul. Oh. Everything they taught me in church, everything they in school, everything my parents told me is wrong. You have to run through all those things to get to this this final you know, clarity, and and that is that is you know, adversity, challenge, effort, work. You know, it's scary, it's it's strange, it's it's perplexing, it's all the things. And that's why we're here. We're here to do all of those things because at a consciousness level, we're growing, we're evolving, we're learning, we're applying meaning and purpose, and we're we're working through problems and we're you know, growing our intellect and we're growing our quality of consciousness. We're doing all these things through all of these these weird situations that are kind of overlaid on our reality. And a lot of them are hypothetical, some of them are completely made up. Some of them are real, but they're exaggerated. Who knows, who cares. But it's all about how we navigate, how we how we handle ourselves through this this mindfield moving forward.
Speaker 2: I will say this is going to sound off the wall, but I'm dead serious. I think smoking DMT taught me a lot about life and if you have the heart for it and you're not prone to any sort of and I don't mean you, Jordan, I just mean generally to the audience or whoever. My philosophy that if you have the heart for it and the mind for it and you know that it's like a totally in your cards kind of thing. I don't mean everybody should do this, and it's not for everybody, but if you are able to do this and tolerate it, and you and you're like, I want to smoke DMT, but whatever, I recommend it. It taught me so much about life because I learned that when things get hard, when things get scary, when things are frightening or whatever, and they're out of your control, you just let go and you surrender and you understand and you know and you believe that everything's going to be fine. And it's like the DMT trip is life itself. It's they're like they're parallels that when you're in DMT is designed to bring your ego and it's scary and you see these big faces of these entities and these cosmic forms and all this, and you're like, oh my god, you're freaking out and you just have to like you just like let go and you understand that you're not in control and I have found over the last few years that daily life is like that. When I get extremely stressed about things, situations, I'm feeling negative, I'm feeling depressed, I'm feeling anxious. I learned to just surrender, give my faith to God or however you believe it. If you believe it's Krishna, I don't give a shit. It's you know, it's real that God is up there, that there's something up there, larger consciousness system, whatever, angels, beings, guides, I don't care what you call it. But when you know that there is a spiritual force up there and you put your trust in it and you surrender, it's okay, and it works itself out and you make it out on the other side. And I realize, going through this one hundred times, oh my god, life is just a DMT trip, and it's just a sequence of navigating really hard situations and just so rendering during those situations being the only way to make through it. I don't know if that makes sense, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you know, a large part of like what I teach people in this new project that I'm working on is you sort of create your future trajectory. You create your momentum, and then when you do that, then you can relax and you can sort of enjoy the ride because you have you know, it's like you're in a boat and you're rowing, rowing and rowing, and then you have this like momentum and you can just you can relax and enjoy it. So there are certain times when you have to row, and there are certain times when you get to relax, you know, and you'll kind of instinctively know when you should row and when you should relax. But you can't just row forever because you'll, you know, you just can't. You only have a certain amount of energy. So there are certain times when you are just supposed to surrender and know that Okay, I rowed, I rowed, I rode, I'm pointed myself in the right direction, I have momentum, I'm flowing. Look at this, let's lay back, let's let's enjoy this. Well, this is beautiful, this is fun, this is all I mean. It would be a crime if you just rode your ass off your whole life. You have to you have to row and then relax, row and then relax, and that relax part you surrender. You just say, hey, I have faith that I'm going in the right direction because I rode my ass off and I know that I put myself in the right direction. Now I get to relax and enjoy the ride.
Speaker 2: And sometimes there's a storm. You can't road during a storm, the ways are huge, you know. Sometimes life just throws things at you from the outside out. Yeah, and it's out of your control. Yeah, it's like the storm. And that to me is what I'm talking about too. It's brilliant what you said. But then also that when stuff comes at you sideways. Every time I go through those situations, I'm like, this was just like tripping on DMT when every time I make the conclusion, I just have to give up control and boom. Anyway. Yeah, I don't mean to derail, but that I believe people should should have going into like envisioning the future, the negative, the positive, what outcome will there be. We're just constant in real time rendering holographically from the consciousness field, a little projection of our being in real time, moment to moment, live action. Throughout eternity. You are constantly being rendered over and over and over and over, and Heaven or Hell is not in the future. It's not in the past, it's right now, and it depends on what state you resonate with your choices, your actions, your beliefs about yourself and about your environment. So that's kind of where I'm coming from, is that it does no good to envision negativity because if you keep envisioning negativity, you're going to create a hellish existence and this life and throughout all of eternity. And I think that's the game, is learning to be in love and being in joy and being in peace, just being in that harmonious unity vibration. It doesn't matter if you're in the flesh or not. This is eternal. And the difference between ALUs and those light beings up there is they know this and they've mastered this, and that's why there are these infinite beings of light and they can come and go as they please because they're in this state constantly.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's a it's a vibration, you know, it's a it's an internal it's an internal vibration. It's like there's that chart Hawkings. He wrote an amazing book called Power Verse Force. I don't know if you've ever read it, but it's a super influential book, and he goes into how like, you know, say you're a world leader, you can either lead through power or lead through force. And force is when you are, you know, trying to force somebody to do something against their will. You're trying to impose your your will on other people, and it always fizzles out and never ends well. And power is when you lead from within. It's when you just are resonating at such a high level of consciousness that the people around you want to do what you say, they want to help you, they're all sharing in that same vibration and that you can actually lead more effectively, and you can and even like do bigger, more grandiose things through power than force. And it all comes from just what level of your consciousness you're at. And you know, you you ask yourself questions throughout the day, this decision I'm about to do, this thing I'm about to or this prebel decision I'm about to undergo, is this going to raise or lower my my level of consciousness? And if you're just doing that constantly, then you just consistently raise your level of consciousness. And one of the top you know, you know kind of levels of consciousness is joy, love, those types of things. So when you're doing things that are constantly making you happy, bringing enjoy to yourself, bringing joy to others, things that you love, you're sharing love. You're talking about all these things. The sound so woo woo and hippie dippy, but you're literally you are like powering up your character, you know what I mean, Like you're giving yourself superpowers. You are. You're going to make life easier. You're going to be more magnetic. Things are going to come to you. People around you are going to be more cooperative with you and want to help you. Opportunities are going to come to you. You'll be healthier, you'll have more in energy. All these things happen if you like level up your internal state, you're you know, if you kind of look at it like a power bar like on a character in a video game. You know what I mean, Like you are given yourself these superpowers just by your thoughts, your actions, your intention. These are all internal things. It's not a supplement you take. It's not something that oh I was born this way, or my genetics or how much money I have. None of that matters. It's all about your thoughts inside your actions, you know, and your actions just come from your thoughts. So whenever you like kind of operate in life that way, you look different to other people, you act different, different things happen to you. And like you said, these angelic beings, these more ascended masters, I think that most of them used to be human. I think they're graduates of the Earth life system and they've mastered all these things, because that's why we come here. This is a school for that type of mastery. And once you master all that, and once you graduate from this Earth life system, you now have that ability. You now look like a freaking angel to be well, because you have mastered emotions, you've mastered thoughts. You've you've done all these things so many times, through so many different perspectives and so many incarnations. You know, you've been rich, you've been poor, you've been guy, you've been girl. You've been black, you've been white, you've been gay, you've been straight, you've been all of the things. You've you've done everything. You have so much knowledge and wisdom and understanding, you know, and and the output of that, the the result of that, I think, are some of these you know, angelic type beings that that's just that is the result of this this world that we're in.
Speaker 2: I think you might be right. I think a lot of these uh mythological heroes and archetypes that we hear stories of for thousands of years and we see statues of I believe just as you said, that they are beings who have mastered Earth life system and they ascended to a new level of existence. When I was doing my Guidelines Meditation retreat with the Monros tout this past summer, I had kind of a thing like that in Focus twenty seven where I saw these statues and it was like angels, like beings whatever that people like Enoch, you know, Medatron, Jesus, the archangel, Michael, Raphael, these beings that we read about them in texts and we know their names even and we pray to them to this day. They're like gods to us, so to speak. It was kind of like said in my experience that that they that they were people like us, long long long ago, who ascended from Earth life after many lifetimes at mastery. So I agree with you and and I think there's something to that. And we even have stories of beings ascending like Jesus or like Metatron, you know, or I could probably think of others, Ezekiel, maybe Elijah for sure. You know, I'm sure I could think of a few more if I really thought about it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it gives us something to look forward to, like like, this is a just a torture academy. We're not just here, you know, as like you know, we're not just sims in some advanced intelligence's game that they're just like playing. I mean, maybe there is some manipulation going on at some level, but like that wasn't the intention of the system. The system I think was created as a school to produce these ascended masters.
Speaker 2: That's part of the game too, the negativity, the manipulation.
Speaker 3: Every school has bullies, right, you have to survive the bullies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's part of the curriculum, I believe, is to learn to see through that, you know, to wake up and in spite of that still overcome it. I agree with you, but and I think you're right, and just like to elaborate on that this isn't some I think it is an ARCon control system. And it is kind of like the Gnostics would say, hell, but it's like, hey, that's good news because could be way worse. You know what, I mean could be way worse.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like I don't know if the system was designed with intentionally or if it just allowed them to enter, because it looks at it as one more layer of complexity, one more challenge for the avatars, one more obstacle for the human consciousnesses to you know, to navigate. So it's almost as if like they're like, hey, you know, we might not have and I don't know, speculation, we might not have created this system with these negative influences, but it maybe allows it to occur because it's all, it just adds to the curriculum. Like you said, it's one more class for the human consciousness.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Have you have you dove much into a gnosticism?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's it's probably my favorite of all the I mean, I wouldn't even call it a religion, but you know what I mean of all those ways of thinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for sure. I like the idea that like this, this world isn't necessarily, like you said, designed to be hell, it kind of acts I did only spawn into existence through ignorance. I think that makes sense that, like in an infinite multi dimensional universe that spawned every layer of reality is thought and to form by consciousness. There's like this, this one macrocosm of a mind that just at one point had a self reflection, and then from that self reflection came you know, the lady, the divine feminine, and that this original macrocosmic mind is so ineffable and so unknowable that she looks around and she's like, well, there's nobody but me, there's nobody above me. I'm kind of lonely, so I'd like to create. But she has no knowledge of the higher power above her, and it's even invisible to her. So through her ignorance of the truth of the higher power, she creates. And it's like again, through ignorance, she makes a mistake, it makes the demiurge, and then the demiurge says the same thing, Well, there's no one above me, so I might as well create, and he creates the material world and like enslaves us here. Yeah, but that highighest consciousness sees it all Sostic story, yeah, the monad right, So this is the gnostic version, right, So that highest consciousness helps us and like wakes us up and sends assistance to us through the angelic forces and through the life and death of Jesus and many others. And I think that makes a lot of sense that it's like our condition here is hellish and grueling, but it's not by God's design. It's by some kind of falling into place. It's like we just evolved out of the original consciousness. Whether it's serendipity, whether it was intentional, who knows. But we're here and there's a way out because we come all the way from that, you know, that original. We have the spark of that original or like yeah, holograms of that being. So even the little lower demiurge can't keep us here forever because we come from something greater than him.
Speaker 3: Well you see what the common thread is, they're all that's it's curiosity in creativity. So I don't even know if it was a mistake or ignorance. You know, you have Sophia who who was curious and created a world and created a demiurge, and then the demiurge created humans, and then humans have created like let's just you know, fast forward. We've created Ai, you know, and so and we're creating virtual worlds. So you see the common thread is is we're creators made in the likeness of our creator, and our creator was made in the likeness of their creator, and their creator was made in the likeness of their creator. And you see every single one of them all the way down. At some point gets curious. You get to this this tipping point of kind of intellectual awareness, and you say, okay, what else is out there? You start becoming more curious, and then you can get to this creative tipping point where you're like, okay, well, if I can't find it, or if I don't know where it is, maybe I'll just create my own. And people create beings, you know. We have children, we create worlds, we create, you know, all sorts of things. And I don't think it's I don't think we're doing anything wrong, and I don't think it's ignorance. I think it's it's part of our design, because we are chips off the old block, you know, we're we're we are creators with a spark of the creator within us, and it's only it's inevitable. At some point we are going to create. And sometimes our creations will be good. Sometimes our creations will be bad, but we don't know that until we create, you know, And I just think that that's this natural part of everything is to eventually get to a point where you become a creator yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I completely agree, and I didn't think about it like that. Yeah, it's like we're chip off the old block. So we're doing exactly what every one before us was doing. We're creating and creating and creating and creating.
Speaker 3: And obviously that creator if you go all the way back and you go let's say we go to the monad, well we would say, okay, well that that creator was obviously perfect. You know, they wouldn't make any mistakes like us. It's like, well, no, they had a child, Sophia, who made a mistake. So obviously that creator is not perfect because it created a non per offspring or whatever, you know, a partition of itself, and then that offspring or that partition of itself created something that was not perfect, the demi urge, and it created something that was not perfect, the human you know what I mean. And we're creating AI, which is obviously not perfect. So I don't even know if you go all the way up, if there's perfection, because if there is perfection would be the point of reality. I think one of the points of reality is the evolution of the forum. And we're doing all this to learn and to grow and evolve. And I know it sounds blasphemous to some people, but I think even the ultimate Creator is still learning and growing and evolving through all of our experience. I think that's the entire point of reality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think so too. And I would add a caveat that. I would say, like, the original consciousness is perfect, it's ineffable. But I wonder if in the contemplation of itself, because a lot of these mystery school traditions they say that the first reflection or the first movement of consciousness was like the inner reflection. That's why at the what is it like the temples of the Leucis or whatever? I could be butchering that, but it says know thyself? Is it Plato? There's one of these Greek philosophers they say, know thyself? And maybe it's Socrates. I don't freaking know, but it's a very important phrase in mystery school tradition and in Rosicrucianism. They tell you about like the points of that form the triangle and the movement of consciousness in the beginning, and at first there was this original expression, and then another one came into form, and then you have two dimensions male and female, light and dark polarity, and then they create the third it's you know, it's us material, you know, life created from the divine whatever. But I wonder if in that inner reflection that the paradox of duality became true and therefore imperfection came into form, you know what I mean? Like, yeah, just sitting around being perfect all the time, like this freaking boring, and think about you know, yourself and the nature of being imperfect in learning and growing even though it's not necessary, and then boom, these lesser beings come into form. That's just be spit in philosophy.
Speaker 3: But what makes you wonder, like, Okay, if the ultimate creator is perfect, was it developed and created perfect or did it obtain perfection through trillions and trillions and trillions of experiences? And is that what we are? We are the we're the internal evolution of that perfection? Like how do you just become perfect out of the gates? I mean, like don't you wouldn't you have to grow into perfection because how would you even know you're perfect if you don't have anything to compare it to it is, So I don't know. I mean, yeah, it's a harow. I mean, obviously these are unknowable answers. But like and I don't look at it like I'm you know, saying anything in a negative way about the Creator, because like I said, you know, I'm a creator. I have children, so I created those children. I'm not perfect, and neither are they. You know, my job is to actually grow and evolve through my kids. Like my kids teach me things and I become a better person because of my creation. So even at the top, I would assume that one at the top can still grow and learn from all the things underneath it. So even if it was perfect, it could get perfect or you know, it could still continue to learn and to grow. Are we doing any of.
Speaker 2: The Mormons have a doctrine called, I think it's called the doctrine of continual increase, and it's this notion. It's the very same notion that through the Mormons that are going through salvation and et cetera, that even God, the intelligences of God are like continually increasing forever. And I think that that was probably taken from it. I think it's very obvious there's a lot of Freemasonry in Egyptian stuff and Mormonism. If you know, like high level Mormons, and you talk to them in secret, they'll they'll show you the hieroglyphs in their books. They'll talk to you about like the Freemason symbols they learn and all that. It's not an original thought. Mormonism, I think is like a distilled version of esoteric philosophy and then they turn it into a control system. But there is a notion of this in some schools of thought, that God is continually increasing or evolving through us. And I think if I had to put a like a a visual on God, that it's like the all seeing eye, right, But that eye is not a symbol on you know, a dollar bill. In reality, if you looked at it in its truest form, it's probably an energetic to royal field that's eternally flowing in and out of itself. So it's like an eye. An eye is like a to royal field, right. And it's just this constant witness state of consciousness. Witness state meaning you're not judging, you're not you're just like you're you're in a complete state of stillness. And you're witnessing, you know, when you get into that transcendental state of meditation and it's just blackness and you're just viewing your perceiving. That's what I think God is. It's like this enormous eye or to royal field of constant just eternal inward and outward flow of energy like the oraboris right, this eternal cycle.
Speaker 3: That's I mean, so is talk Mentov. He trawls the universe as a cosmic egg and it's a toroidal shape. Robert Monroe. I just finished my book report series on him, and at the end of Ultimate Journey, he talks about when he goes to the emitter and the aperture, that the emitter is essentially a white hole and the aperture is a black hole, and that there is an inflow and an outflow, and it's just essentially a huge circle and that you know, you leave as a little shard of you know, a little piece of partition, a little fractalized version of source. You go out, you get bigger and bigger, you grow and learn, and then when you come back, you go into the aperture and you bring your quote unquote gifts and your gifts are your knowledge, your your experience, your love that you learned along the way and you return. And that essentially if you take if you look at source as being one entity. Okay, so that entity is as big and as perfect as it is, imagine shattering it to a million pieces, having all those pieces go out and find their way way back. As they find their way back, they're going to come back bigger than they left. And then when they reaccumulate, now that hole which was once this big, is now this big. So the whole point of this continuous process of fracturing yourself and then rebuilding yourself is that every time you do it, you get bigger and bigger and bigger, and you learn and you grow and you evolve. So you could have, you know, a God, a source of creator that was and is and always will be perfect. But it's still continuously growing. You know, it's never done.
Speaker 2: Man, it's just hard to think about infinity. It's crazy, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think we're meant to no.
Speaker 2: I And during our conversation I did have a little bit of an existential crisis, like, oh my god, what does infinity look like? You know? And I think my head is spinning in circles. But before we dip, I think that was really profound, and it went and the conversation today as a whole Witten directions I didn't expect. So I appreciate that, and I hope that the people at home, you know, benefit from this, or if anything, just enjoyed the hang. But I do like to ask my guests before we close, if you had the audience of the entire world listening to you right now, and you had the mic, what's the most important nugget of wisdom that you would leave?
Speaker 3: Okay? So my new project is called Law of Probability, and it's based on the idea that our future is probabilistic and that it's defined by so imagine your future being you know, pathways like those spaghetti models from hurricanes. You know, here's all the possible paths you can go, and each one of those paths is a possibility, and each one is a sign of probability. And we live in a quantum world. This universe is quantum by nature, so everything is probabilistic, and everything is just these wave functions, and so the wave function is just all the possibilities. Whenever you make a conscious observation or measurement. It collapses. It collapses into the highest probability, and that's what your path is. That's what your future is. Your future is nothing more than a whole bunch of collapses of the wave function that's constantly collapsing into the highest probability. And we can do something called probability engineering, which means that we can engineer particular pathways to have a higher probability so that it's more certain to collapse, and that's the pathway that you're more probable to go down, so in a way that we can manifest our future outcomes. This is all based in quantum physics. This is how the world actually renders. Now knowing that the most important thing that you could do, the most important thing anyone could ever do, is to have complete agency and to know that, okay, at a subconscious level, we are guided and your future, all those paths, you're just kind of guided and influenced by outside things. Your probability is being engineered by outside influences, out side sources. You're being engineered to make this decision to buy this product, to go here, to go here, whatever, to say this, to think this, So all day every day we're manifesting our future, and we are probability engineering our future. But most people aren't doing it consciously. Most people are doing it subconsciously from all these myriad of outside influences. Now, what I would leave the world with is to say that the future has not been created. It's a probabilistic future. It is being created and rendered in real time by you, by your actions at this moment, based on your past trajectory, based on your current free will decisions, your future will be rendered. So knowing that, make sure that you protect yourself from outside influences that are trying to negatively engineer your probabilities, and take your life into your own hand and start engineering your own probability. Start laying down a new pathway and doing all the things that you can to raise the probability of that pathway to the highest degree so that it becomes inevitable. Your future becomes inevitable based on you, not outside sources. Because if this is true and our reality is engineered probabilistically, that means that you have ultimate control because your reality, but you don't have You're not the only one that controls it. So it's very important to know that it can be influenced from outside sources, and it is all day, every day. So I just want people to understand that life isn't happening to you. You are the co creator of your life, and you have agency and you have ultimate, you know, direction of your own life. You just have to take it into your hands, you know, So don't just go with the flow, you know, like really really think about where you're headed, what your purpose is here. Connect with your hires. They'll find your guidance. And when you find your guidance, you can plot your course and you can actually, like I said, do certain things that I teach people to do in my new course, and you can do things to engineer your probability to the point where whatever it is you want to happen, you can make it almost inevitable by raising that probability to damn near one hundred percent. So your life doesn't happen to you, You happen to your life. That's what I would say.
Speaker 2: I love that. That's very profound and it wrapped up a lot of the things that we just naturally covered in conversation today. So thanks again for doing this on such short notice with me. I mean, I think I texted you like two days ago, Hey, you around this week You're like, yeah, heck, yeah dude, So I appreciate that. Guys, please go check out Jordan's podcast, Conscious Observers. It's very new and as we discussed, he's having a meteoric rise, and ultimately his content is amazing. It's very captivating. So one more time, could you plug your socials and all that? Jordan?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So the best way is go to my website, Digijordan dot com. It has linked to everything, and but yeah, I'm on all the things. You know, my name will usually either be Jordan dot Prowder or Digi Jordan. And so I'm on X the most, and I put out two videos every week too long form every week on YouTube. We do a live every Saturday with my wife, and I have two new episodes that come out every week on Conscious Observers. It's on Spotify and Apple and all the major podcasting things. And I'm writing a book right now, so that book should be out in February. And just dropped a new course in a new community all around the law of probability. And that's kind of my new thing that I've been guided to do. So that's what I'm working on now.
Speaker 2: Dude. Your hustle is insane. Your hustle is insane. Two episodes a week, two videos a week, plus a live every Saturday, plus a book coming out in like three months or two months. Excuse me, it's madness. It's just like props to you, and that takes insane discipline.
Speaker 3: Well, I, like we talked about earlier, my higher self of the modrones to kick me in the butt and said get to work it. Basically, my quote that it gave me was there's not enough time for baby steps. I wrote that down in the journals, so I got out of meditation and the check you in it not enough time for baby steps. So that was my kick in the butt. So I listened.
Speaker 2: Good for you. Thank you so much for joining us again, and to the listeners at home, we love you. Thank you for your support, thank you for checking out Jordan's show. Thank you for enjoying our conversation. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Bye guys, Bye guys.
Speaker 1: Weird things happened in the Weird Weird Weird pict the neat Pins