Speaker 1: Been doing music for a long time. As of recently, I was reposted by Lebron James and it brought me a new found glory of fans.
Speaker 2: Okay, nice, what did he repost?
Speaker 1: I did a freestyle which was actually the it was the lead off to my rollout for my project. So we went to the La leakers and I did a freestyle over the nas Uchi Wally beat, and just the minute I posted it, shit just went viral, like literally, like it was like the first time I had. Two weeks ago, I had forty seven thousand followers.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: I posted that video within I want to say, forty five minutes, I had fifty thousand followers, just a double out. Now I'm at one forty Okay, Okay, So.
Speaker 2: It's just bosting on the private talk.
Speaker 1: Nah, shout out to Lebron. But it just shows the power of someone's influence. You know.
Speaker 2: I've been posted itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been posted by a lot of people this year. Shout out the fabulous, Fabulous gave me a report, oh Snoop Dogg, Gilly Wallow.
Speaker 2: So all based off of freestyle, all.
Speaker 1: Based off freestyle. So for the longest I've been trying to figure out how do I live on the internet with what's going on today. So today you get a lot of these artists. They die, they fucking hear all these different colors. They jump off a fucking building the scream.
Speaker 2: I don't get that vibe from you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're just fucking chopped. They dick off of platinum record right pause. But I just couldn't get into that. I couldn't be someone that just like does these antique things that's not about the music. So I was like, how can I make this about the music? So I was like, let me just try to like get on here and rap. So I started getting on my Instagram and I'm freestyling, and one day Fabulous does a Cold Summer challenge back in April when the Corona thing finally hit, when it first hit and he reposted it, and it just people starts tapping in, bro, I'm fucking with You'm fucking with you over here in New York. So I started realizing around May, like, oh shit, everybody's at home with nothing to du that. They can't show the money. They can't they can't flex the fake four hundred thousand up the arm. They can't sell the RAF right now. They can't be in the club right So all the things people have to hide behind because their music actually fucking sucks, you can't hide behind it right now because everybody's in the fucking house. So I'm like, I'm about to just rap every day. I'm about to just get on the fucking internet and rap every day. So I just start freestyling, freestyling, freestyle. Next thing you know, Snoopery posts, Gilly and Wallow called me. I'll link up with them. We do some LA Leakers hit me like, yo, we've been seeing you kill these freestyles. I go up to the LA Leakers, kill it. The shit goes viral. Two hours later, Lebron posts, So now everybody's like, who's this kid? Who's this kid? Oh, I've been seeing them, I've been knowing much he's been doing this thing. So with all that happened, and it was like I kind of already have my project ready to go, but we just didn't know kind of when to release it. With the COVID thing and you know, how to play everything. We can't tour right now, work the road and as hard as a new artist, because you need to be in front of people people can't just hear a song and be like, I'm a fan. They need to get to know you. So it's only so many interviews you could do in so many podcasts. It's only so many alexisists that will let a young player like me come up here and talk.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you.
Speaker 1: Right, so you need the road. So the fact that we couldn't hit the road, we was kind of skeptical when to drop it, but when the lebron thing happened, it was like, Yo, we got to drop this shit. Yeah, we gotta let it go. So we literally got the project out last Friday, which was December fourth, and we did a million streams in a week. That's amazing, my first time ever getting a million anything.
Speaker 2: How did that make you feel inside? Like the first to go from people, you know, reposting people that you've were fans of and really like, you know, the culture of all that, and how did that make you feel to have a first million?
Speaker 1: It was a moment of validation. I feel like, you know, when a rapper gets his first million views or million streams or first million records, So it's kind of like when the NBA player makes or gets drafted. Right, So you get drafted to the NBA or the NFL. But that doesn't necessarily mean you're going to be a superstar. That just validated the fact that you're good enough to play in the league. Right, So I got a million streams, which validated the fact I'm good enough to make music and put it out. Now it's a whole nother level you got to take.
Speaker 2: And I got to keep up that consistency of like that what your hustle and drive got you to where you were to have lebron and Fabulous and all these you know, great people repost your things and get your recognition.
Speaker 1: Exactly, hard work, exactly, That's what it's about the process.
Speaker 2: But I think that's cool, you know it with social media in general, and everybody's to have to kind of change their business motto of things is because first you you know, you held back on not knowing when to release something because of you didn't think that it would give the right amount of presence and the you know, notoriety as it was. But I think everything happens for a reason and organically, and the internet kind of pushed it itself even more and you made it, you know, successful, because I feel like social media and you know, advertisements in a sense is what kind of sets us apart from the bar and then just kind of keep on going to the top of that facts.
Speaker 1: And that's what like I tell people all the time, like I'm sure you get it. How do I start a podcast? How do I wrap? How do I get in the studio? Just start?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's also though too, it's like people, I feel like it's also because it's time that we've had so much time at home. It's like people want to do those things, but it's not cut out for everybody, and you have to, like you said, if people were hiding behind their music because of the fake this, that and whatever, it's I can't fake anything I'm talking to somebody. It's it's the organic, you know, chemistry and energy that I have with my guests and things like that that you can't really fake any of that. So it's like it kind of separates the tone of who should have a podcast or even in the career or any of those.
Speaker 1: Ability like us just being in here it shows your love for what you do, right, so it shows the fact that like you're not going to let people you invite come into something that doesn't represent you the right way. So for the minute I walked in, I already knew this building, right. I've shot videos here, I've had.
Speaker 2: You have memories in this building.
Speaker 1: Walls could talk like she's over here, like dope, and then we come in and it's like you got your cameras going, your light's going. So it takes most people just a year to go buy a light, for sure, a year to go.
Speaker 2: Buy for me anything I do. I want to be the best at what I do, and I'm really you know, into my crafts of each you know, I was in the adult industry for a long time and I feel like, you know, I made my mark into that and I, you know, don't have any qualms of that at all. I feel like that's what kind of put into the industry.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. I would love to talk about it.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're going to talk about that because these walls could talk. You said that you have all these stories, you have music videos, You've had friends that lived here, you have all these things, and private talk is about getting to know the private, intimate things about you, Simba, So tell us some of those stories. I feel like you you kind of got shocked because you said porn star. And then you're like, oh my god, because you stopped earlier with the story of two porn girls were trying to sexually assault you in this location, in this location, not my exact location.
Speaker 1: But not here. It wasn't it was. It wasn't met. We just met. It wasn't her. It was two other girls who named show remain anonymous.
Speaker 2: But do we have to can we get initials?
Speaker 1: Can get I'm not a guy.
Speaker 2: Can you describe them to me? I don't like the big booties, big titties.
Speaker 1: It was it was beautiful, like one of them was like more petite and the other one was more you know, big breast, big.
Speaker 2: Booty, curvy. Yeah, all right, so set the tone. Let's hear what happened? How did you feel like two poorn girls were trying to sectually assault you?
Speaker 1: And I was actually talking to this girl? Right?
Speaker 2: I just moved to l Was she one of the girls?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, I just moved to LA. And I feel like anybody who just moves to LA, you immediately go to Hollywood to figure out what's going on. Right, So I'm in Hollywood. I just moved. I'm from the Bay Area, right, got a couple dollars on me, So I'm like, let me move around this what's going on? So for the first year in La, I'm just buying tables, right, and I'm not realizing that, like this ship is attracting the wrong type of woman, right, I'm trying to attract business and find people, and you're get Yeah. So you might see Tiger over here in penthouse and you're like, oh, let me get the table next to Tiger, because motherfucker's gonna know you know what I mean. I'm here working. But what happens is all the girls who can't get in Tiger section falls in your shit.
Speaker 2: So you're getting the c's and ds.
Speaker 1: You're getting the sea. No, I'm getting bad bs and b iida got all A pluses and A minuses. Over here, I'm getting the friends. That's B pluses and like that's pretty girls, like pretty beautiful girls, right, I'm getting them. Here's the thing. The problem becomes when you're dealing with a girl. And this is what I learned from moving around out here. Right. These girls in La, well I can't say La Hollywood, right, They find the angle, so they see, Okay, this guy goes out, he got the cars. He do this, he do this, we can latch onto him. And our instagrams is lit every.
Speaker 2: Night, right, that's what you think. It's about the followers and life.
Speaker 1: Our instagram is lit every night. My snapchat is lit every night. Everywhere I go, people are gonna know me because I'm in a section, right, I'm with the pope. You're seeing me, right. So what happens is I start realizing this shit, so I start like pulling away a little bit. I start like slowly texting girls back. I would text them like an hour before the party was over, like oh yeah, we pulling up right now, so I know by the time they get there in thirty minutes walking across.
Speaker 2: The other club and looking at you like you're lying.
Speaker 1: Ass, I'm peeping it right. So this girl, I think she realized I was realizing what they were doing, so she caused me one day and she's like, yo, you should come over right, like I got a friend over here. So she puts the FaceTime up and the friend it is like twerking, just big ass. I'm like, lord Jesus, I would love to hit this right. I would love to take this ship down. So I'm like, send me the address, right, I pull up, I go to the store, I get a bottle. Mistake, they was already fucked up. I shouldn't. I should have never got the bottle.
Speaker 2: Right, is your bottle of choice?
Speaker 1: It depends on the type of girl I'm dealing with or the type of knight. I think it's the type of girl.
Speaker 2: Okay, what type of girls situation was this?
Speaker 1: This was a costam Egos night.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll give it to some girls.
Speaker 1: You have to get the forty two or the close of zoo. Okay, this was a forty two night? Okay, no, no, this right? So I get there, I get there, and they like, you know, they lingerade up all the ship. So my initial thought is, okay, I'm about to I'm about to get drunk, and I'm about to just like wow out on these.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been in a threesome situation at this point?
Speaker 1: Give me a lighter. I get a lighter, gotcha. Yes, I had an amazing threesome. And you know what I learned about threesomes.
Speaker 2: Sharing is caring.
Speaker 1: The less attractive girls give the best.
Speaker 2: Threesomes because they want to be the one that shows out.
Speaker 1: They got something to prove.
Speaker 2: That's why they want to be the one that shows out you got.
Speaker 1: Something to prove. The pretty girls sit there and act like the threesomes for them.
Speaker 2: I used to have portantines like that, would like be like the one girl in the corner just like rubbing herself and like not.
Speaker 1: Doing anything I could do. The girl rub it herself.
Speaker 2: The part you gotta be like a participation thing, like and then it's not a threesome. Then what's the point of that?
Speaker 1: But every girl is different, So every girl sex meter may be lowered in the next right, so it may take it may take different things to get her off, so she might need to see you too.
Speaker 2: Are you a sexual expert? Oh no, no, okay, well maybe my sexual expertise will help you throughout this interview and we'll put you up another class.
Speaker 1: What does it take to be a sexual expert?
Speaker 2: We're gonna figure it out at the end of this podcast. Figure it out together, all right. So they figured it you were, So.
Speaker 1: I get there right, boom, I come in, they dressed down. I'm like, okay, this is this is We're about to have some fun.
Speaker 2: Is it automatically? Like we're fucking They're walking trying.
Speaker 1: To rip they wasn't like ripping it off, but it was more of a we're horny, let's get to it, right. So I'm rolling up a blunt and it just gets very aggressive. It gets very aggressive and very sloppy. So it gets to the point where it's like they dancing on each other and like one's falling on the ground, you know what I mean. And then they like kissing each other. She's licking her cheek, you know what I mean, Like she's trying to take a shot at the fridge and the pantry and all this ship. So at this point, I'm like, this can become a bad thing, right, because I feel like anytime you're dealing with women and alcohols involved, for me personally, I need to know for a fact that you're coherent and you know what you're doing, because I don't want to wake up in the morning and something happened and then you didn't remember and now we're doing this whole thing. So for me, it was uncomfortable, even though it was very it was hard to you know, develop that discipline in the moment, but it was just uncomfortable because they was very intoxicated. So I'm trying to leave, like may y'all a little turned up, like let's get up tomorrow.
Speaker 2: They're like no, now they're offended.
Speaker 1: No, Like I'm getting up. They pushing me back on the couch right, like to the point I had to grab one of their wrists, like yo, like chill out, you know what I mean, Like chill she grabbing me. The girl, the thicker one, swings on me.
Speaker 2: Shit's getting crazy, like she gets mad.
Speaker 1: Like what type of nigga don't want to fuck it? Just swings on me. Right, So I'm like, yo, you feel me? I push them off, grab my ship. As I'm walking out, boom, I'm walking down the hallway. They're coming down the hallway calling me all pitch ass niggas, all these shit, right, So I get on the elevator. I lead the next day. Next day, the girl who initially called me over called me. She apologized, everything was cool, but it was just an uncomfortable thing. Now. I would have loved for it to work out.
Speaker 2: But I respect you as a as a man like that to me, as if I was in your situation and with everything going on in the world and just just who human nature Like, that's not gonna turn me on. It's gonna unless I'm in that situation where we all got turned up together, then I could really make something, you know, a sense of it. But it's still like, you know, you know, it's accountability of knowing, like, Okay, maybe tonight, it's not the night you're not making my dick hard because you're fucking falling all over the place and I'm not trying to take out of the hospital.
Speaker 1: I wasn't even like they didn't make my dick card by.
Speaker 2: No, but that situation. But the situation doesn't make your dick card when you're having all these thoughts in your head that's in the morning, it's going to be this that or whatever, when you don't really know you know the situation, you know what I mean, Because that to me is it's a liability. Why put yourself in a situation you don't need to when you can fuck her tomorrow, fat So.
Speaker 1: That was my whole thing with it. If you're serious, we could do this tomorrow. Yeah, we could do this tomorrow. So it was just it was just kind of uncomfortable. But shout out to them, man, you know, hope, but you haven't.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't have to, like you can't, didn't tell us our name, so you know, you can't even give it an initial. He the Private Talk podcast. We can help you, like make this happen again. I'm sure you could just hit them and be like, hey, you know, I just remember this story I just talked about you, like, let's rubin this, let's take this.
Speaker 1: I think we should. You know, it's wherever they are. I hope they're doing good. But I'm trying to trying to elevate in life. And like like I said.
Speaker 2: But I don't think that makes you not elevate.
Speaker 1: That just makes you say those were B pluses and B minuses.
Speaker 2: Oh so now we're on another Now we're on another level. I needs after that million views. Now we need a's that goal, that goal energy.
Speaker 1: I just did the Private Talk podcast.
Speaker 2: I like that again. I like that. I like that energy a lot. So who were some of your inspirations getting into the game and you know, the industry like that. You know you said Lebron was as far as obviously basketball fabulous. Was he someone that you were a fan of prior to Definitely?
Speaker 1: It's crazy because I was actually signed to a previous label and they used to try to call me like the West Coast fabulous. I used to be mad because it was like, I never want someone I look up to like looking at me as someone calling them the next of them.
Speaker 2: You know, you're your own person.
Speaker 1: But definitely jay Z is my favorite rapper. Jay Z is my favorite rapper, Jadakiss, fab of course, Tupac, Biggie, you know, Ice Ce, d m x, Eminem, all the great.
Speaker 2: Who would you want to if you could right now work with anybody? What it be? The lover boy, the lover boy, my mad Drizzy Drake shout out to Drake.
Speaker 1: I really believe Drake is. People get mad at me because I say these so I'm gonna correct myself today on the Private Talk podcast.
Speaker 2: I like how you go low, like that tone of me because I do that too a Private Talk podcast. Tell us here, what does for you to me?
Speaker 1: He's one of the greatest artists ever ever, and not just from a musical standpoint. To be able to come in the game and to be signed to a Young Money Cash Money Universal, have Jay Prince involved a rap a lot, and you fulfill those contracts, and you consistently put out great music and consistently put out hits for eleven years of my life straight, like, that's that's something that I haven't seen since jay Z right. So for me as of two thousand and nine, when it comes to Drake, it's like I haven't haven't heard a Wax song, I haven't heard a Whack album. I haven't heard a Whack verse, you know. So it's just like I got a lot of respect for him because that's something that I try to model what I do after when I go in there and write verses. I think Kendrick wouldn't take this off. Drake wouldn't take this verse off. J Cole wouldn't take this verse off. So let me let me go hard like they would go hard.
Speaker 2: What is your would you say it would be your number one Drake song?
Speaker 1: That's hard.
Speaker 2: There's been so many great ones. Damn have one that sticks on in your mind that you play on repeat, maybe in the morning, your morning routine.
Speaker 1: Here's what I'll say. I won't say this is my favorite song, but I have a favorite moment in life because of this song, and it's take Care with him and Rihanna on the take Care album.
Speaker 2: Do You Do you want to tell? Private talk with us?
Speaker 1: I was just talking to a girl that I was really into at the time, and we actually went to Drake's concert and he performed that song and we was just vibing and we ended up having sex that night.
Speaker 2: It was a whole moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it was just a great night, and I feel like because of that song, it kind of like.
Speaker 2: Made it not much better. Yeah, there's be songs like that. Were it either like puts you, takes you there, or like every single time after you're.
Speaker 1: Like oh yeah, Cause it was it was like our current situation. Like everything he was saying, I was there for you, I would care for you. I keep thinking you just don't know trying to run from that, say you're done with that on your face? Girl, it just don't show, Okay, you know what I'm saying. So it was like everything he was saying, it was like this me and her relationship right now, like currently in the moment at all. It clicked in that moment.
Speaker 2: And then you had secks to commemorate that moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a great night.
Speaker 2: Is a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: We actually had a great year together.
Speaker 2: Only a year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it didn't last. But shut out.
Speaker 2: So are you single right now at this moment? Are you in a relationship.
Speaker 1: How is?
Speaker 2: How is not going for you?
Speaker 1: I got a life partner, a.
Speaker 2: Life partner, So does that mean that you're in an open relationship? Or explain to private talk what a life partner is, because I know what would mean to me, but everybody is. Life partnership is a little bit different these days.
Speaker 1: Life partner is someone that understands you and you understand them. I feel like sometimes you start off as friends, and relationships fuck up friendships, right, So you might start off as a friend, like let's say I meet a girl. We start off as a friend. We kicking and we hanging out, you know, we go eat, we do things that's fun, and then there comes this point in time where she wants to elevate you over most dudes she talked to, and you want to elevate her over most girls you talk to and everything like that. So y'all need some type of title, right to feel exclusive to each other, to feel like this is not the ordinary relationship by men. So you give that title, and what those titles comes to expectations. So now you don't call, right, You're not even calling less. You just not calling as much now, right, But you calling just how you would call when y'all was friends. But now it's a relationship thing, so you're supposed to call three four times a day, right, So now this thing becomes like a job, right, It becomes a job to like check in and like make sure she's secure, and that takes the fun and the friendship out of it. Right, So with me always like you know, look for someone or you know, a companion that I could be friends with and we could grow with each other. You could grow with your life. I could grow with mine, and we could come together and live in that moment when we need to. But I can't be with someone where I'm always growing, this person staying here or she's always growing and I'm standing here because you kind of always need that person from something. But if y'all kind of doing your own shit, you know what I mean, y'all could always bring it back together when it's time to.
Speaker 2: I believe in that to a point. And obviously that's your only you know, your opinion, and it's a beautiful thing. But it's like balance, you know, I need. I need all of these things and not togetherness, because it's like when do you compromise just being no accountability for any actions? Or not, and some people don't need that, and it's perception and it's all on what you That's why say, everybody's rules are a little bit different what your bond is, nobody could take that away or whatever. And you kind of probably monitor the way that you handle certain other women in different situations, sure, based off of that, for sure, which is nothing wrong with that. It's just like at a certain time when it's all watered and said and done, certain people need certain things and some people can can remain to stay on the same path, and it just never needs.
Speaker 1: To be I agree with I agree with that. I'm more so saying like like when you when you kind of like how could I say this, like when you're talking or dealing with someone not more so like you can't just be an asshole, Like you can't just say because we have a title of we talk now, I'm still gonna fuck other girls in life.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's at this point in our lives too. It's about respect, and it's not respecting you know, poor regard. Listen, if it's a woman of friendship, you know.
Speaker 1: So you were speaking of accountability. That's why I brought that up because it's like you can't just be moving as a dirt bag and expecting her.
Speaker 2: But some people want but some people that in their relationship. That's okay. If that's what you choose to do and your other partner's being understanding, then that sometimes.
Speaker 1: They understand it and that's fine.
Speaker 2: But that's again where the if you were to go right now, it's find another female and you clicked with this person, that person would have an issue with that or would you could be a relationship that's opening you all together.
Speaker 1: Mesh, Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: You give me in a polyfly relationship.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that, but you know, as.
Speaker 2: You handle two girls at one time in a relationship.
Speaker 1: I think so. You think so maybe even four?
Speaker 2: Even four, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: I don't even think.
Speaker 2: I don't even think I can handle one other one beside myself. I feel like, you know, females, we can be difficult sometimes.
Speaker 1: Now, handling four females is a lot. I'm really right now just talking shit.
Speaker 2: And talking shit. Well we talked shit here at Private Tox.
Speaker 1: It's okay.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a little bit of truth in between all of them.
Speaker 1: Definitely, definitely, but it's definitely hard to deal with two women, like even like you know, being younger and like cheating that shit is hard to like balance. So when you start being honest about it, like oh, I'm talking to this girl, I'm talking to this girl. Now, you're giving them a choice. Now if they accept the choice, they accept the choice, right, But at the same time, you have to respect the fact that they accepted the choice. You can't just be a dirtbag fucking this girl, fucking this girl because you know she'll say that.
Speaker 2: But there's a lot of dirt bogs in the world because for women's shoes, they do a lot of skinnless things. When if you would just be honest, and that's my thing, it's like, just be honest if people it's about people's feelings, you know, things like that, and it kinds accountability. Nobody wants to get their feelings hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're honest about it, Like, I don't see nothing wrong with I know plenty of people that's in open relationships and it works for them. It works, but it might not work for other people. Whatever works for you is right. It's no such thing to me as right as right or wrong. It's like whatever works for you in your situation. If that's what works for you, that's what.
Speaker 2: That's what my motto is to each it doesn't bother me in my lifestyle, then more power to you.
Speaker 1: Just keep like this was going on. If you don't funk with it, you don't fuck with it. If you with it?
Speaker 2: Have you ever what's your craziest sex story?
Speaker 1: Oh you say crazy.
Speaker 2: Like crazy sexy?
Speaker 1: Cool? Are you saying crazy like craziest location, craziest thing that happened.
Speaker 2: We'll get to you know a little bit. We're gonna do a game called Truth with Texas and and I'll get to that the specifics wise, but I want to know the craziest like sexual encounter not placed just acting and whatever you're you're sexual.
Speaker 1: I had a three someome on a balcony, three some on a balcony?
Speaker 2: Was it in this building too? I feel like this building is doing.
Speaker 1: For It was in Vegas Cosmo?
Speaker 2: Uh Aria, Aria? Okay?
Speaker 1: Did you it was? Wasn't the Aria? It was?
Speaker 2: I'm like, there's not any many balconies that are open these days.
Speaker 1: It was it might have been the Cosmo Cosmo.
Speaker 2: I mean it's got a nice view.
Speaker 1: This was like a year. This is years ago. Like years ago, I really remember it, But yeah, I had threesome on the balcony.
Speaker 2: Wasn't how crazy? Why was it crazy? Was it because people were watching? Was it because it was just outside like public sex wife?
Speaker 1: I think it was because it was outside and it was just like the scenery, you know what I mean. It was just like you just like like really having like I'm a moment with two women.
Speaker 2: It's not even like how can you be real intimate in a threesome? Easy intimate? Maybe intimate to me, I guess. So you could be in a three way relationship equal parts of you symbol can be like distributed through all the family took me every woman satisfied in a different way.
Speaker 1: Can satisfy every woman, but you can satisfy the ones you like.
Speaker 2: So if you sound like a particular type of person, like you're not just like doing a one night stand situation, like you really like have to like this person to like get down.
Speaker 1: Like most girls I've dealt with, it's never been a first night.
Speaker 2: So you're definitely not someone who eats pussy like on the first time, like the first sexual account, Like you're not just going down and eat pussy.
Speaker 1: It depends on.
Speaker 2: How much time is it. You need a six month period to like date this problems.
Speaker 1: It's not a time limit on infatuation. It's like if you infactuated by something, you like something and you know.
Speaker 2: So each situation is a little bit different basically what you're saying. It could be one could be like, oh, two days from now, we're all gonna be there.
Speaker 1: If you like someone and if you in the moment and this is what you feel like doing in the moment and this person is making you feel like doing it, you're not.
Speaker 2: Gonna think off the table.
Speaker 1: I gotta wait six months.
Speaker 2: So then nothing's off the table. Then you'll eat pussy, you'll eat ass, you'll eat it all. Its eating acids as a pause.
Speaker 1: I'm not against nothing no one wants to do.
Speaker 2: See so you're you're an equal opportunist.
Speaker 1: I'm not. It's nothing no one likes to do.
Speaker 2: So you like to eat us.
Speaker 1: I didn't say I did. I didn't say I didn't.
Speaker 2: You do? Got it? I just feel like you're from your comment or your answers and comments. It's more it's about like you're in a pleasing situation. It's more about loving. You have to have like I gotta like you for sure, and that's with me. So after being important as long as I you know, I was imporant, I did a lot of scenes. I did a lot that I was married in the industry. I stopped doing scenes about three to four years ago. So now for me, like like in my personal life, I can't just like, I'm not a one night stand person, Like I can't just go to a club and see someone like like, I have to like someone to get off to it. So, like they call it demi.
Speaker 1: Sexual person, you can like someone very fast.
Speaker 2: Fact, it's about for me, it's about chemistry, energy and all these things like that go along with those things.
Speaker 1: Now, what if you develop those things in the day.
Speaker 2: Well, I wasn't the oney who said I don't fuck on the first date. You're the one who says that it's more than something takes time.
Speaker 1: Now, so it takes time depending on the girl.
Speaker 2: Okay, my bad, I'll retract that, because yes you did. Now you're walking me down this line. But no, I get that. But for me, it's just I don't know, for I don't feel like I've never been I guess in my situation where I've met someone in that short amount of time where I just want to fuck them and be like, oh whatever. Like I don't know. I think I'm more in my head about it, and I'm more like conscious about.
Speaker 1: I feel like most.
Speaker 2: I guess. I mean, at this point in my life, I feel like.
Speaker 1: You girls is like some girls is just fucking the fuck to get in a certain position. But girls who already got their position in life, I feel like they're like that, like they kind of want to know who it is that they're fucking with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think everybody should know who they are, Like.
Speaker 1: I think aarone should know that too, But you know, some.
Speaker 2: People you're saying as far as like a little bit more than just like oh your name is.
Speaker 1: Some people don't know who they are, but they know who someone else is, so they might look to someone else to help them find out who they are.
Speaker 2: I think it's a sacred place. You shouldn't just be there if I don't know any of those things. I agree Fox on Facts. All Right, we're gonna take a little bit of a break and then we're gonna get back to my favorite part. It's called truth with Texas Private Talk. I hope that you're liking this episode make sure you subscribe and we'll be back in.
Speaker 1: Just a second.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, Private Talk, we are back and we still have Simba with us on the couch. Make sure you tell Private Talk where we can find your Instagram, where we can get your new project so we can listen and be fan.
Speaker 1: Definitely, you could find me on all socials at the real Simba a symbol with a Y T h E R E A L S y m b A. You could check out my new project, Don't Run from Raps on all platforms.
Speaker 2: And I will say I was listening to on the way here to the podcast, and I'm quite a fan. I've only gotten to halfway through it, but the first three songs I downloaded it. I'm ready for it all the way on the way home. And then I'll tell you how the rest of it goes.
Speaker 1: But I'm promise you look like a number six girl.
Speaker 2: A number six girl. I gotta tell you. I look at the when I get off and let you know which one. But I feel like there was one that like stuck out already in my head that I was like.
Speaker 1: If you only heard number three, but.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was not. Hold on, let me see I could tell you right now.
Speaker 1: I could tell you a number six girl.
Speaker 2: I'm a number six girl. Oh, I know number three.
Speaker 1: Reality is number three.
Speaker 2: I did listen to six too that got in love with with Ty dollar Sign, I did. But reality is is I think the one that stood out the most. And Big Homie I fucked with that too. Just the lyrics, I feel like lyrically it's pretty fuck with it. Hopefully you can get private talk, you know, maybe a little something about Miss Texas after we're done with your Truth with Texas. But you still fuck with it all right? Are you ready for Truth with Texas? I feel like you know we've been warming you up to this, this part of the episode where we're gonna do Truth with Texas. Are you not shy, not scared yet?
Speaker 1: Let's go, all right, she said, warming.
Speaker 2: You up, warming you up. When we warming you up.
Speaker 1: It means we're about to get some crazy questions.
Speaker 2: You're about to get a crack in.
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: So all right, pick a card, any card, but you're going to pick all of them at the end of this.
Speaker 1: Ace of Hearts.
Speaker 2: Of Hearts is a romantic question, Okay, I feel like you know your question or your answers have been kind of somewhat romantic early, kind of a little smoothness of it all. Do you have a playlist when you're getting down and freaky in the moment? Do you have like something that you put on every time that gets you in the mood.
Speaker 1: It's the same, I'm gonna say the same thing. It depends on the girl.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's write this down now. Earlier you said in your story that it depends on the girl. When it came to like what kind of bottle you were getting, what does a Costa Migos type of girl mean? And what kind of girl is that?
Speaker 1: A Casso Migos type of girl is like a girl that's like classy but ratchet.
Speaker 2: No bougie, just classy, not.
Speaker 1: Boogie at all. She's like classy ratchet. Okay, okay, the forty two and Casa Migos is like, she's boogie.
Speaker 2: She's bougie. I'm like in the classy ratchet. It's like for I generally really didn't like to kim before, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sos reposado.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's take me out of the equation. I just had to add that part of there. But nineteen forty two and as well that means it's the same type of girl.
Speaker 1: Or a different type of girl, but they're both boosie. So the nineteen forty two girl is like new booty bougie, I want a Chanel bag. Okay, she's a casse amigo. Clase girl is like take me to the Louis store. Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and no, but like very very similar, but slightly different, like exactly, that's say a reference for one.
Speaker 1: It's just like you gotta go to Extra gra because she's more so worried about the name. Yeah, she's more so worried about the label. The nineteen forty two girl is the girl on Instagram with only pictures of her. She has no pictures of her dog, no pictures at work. It's just her on vacation in her bags and all you see is her on her Instagram. That's the nineteen forty two girl, the closet girl. She might post a picture of moms occasionally. She posts the Thanksgiving pictures on the story, maybe not on the feed. I love you know what I'm saying on the story, Like that's the difference.
Speaker 2: Okay, So is those the only three? Is there not another tequila?
Speaker 1: Or you got the patron girls. About the Don Juli or the Patron Cross.
Speaker 2: I do want to know about the Patron cross.
Speaker 1: Go to the Inland Empire.
Speaker 2: What's there? How private talk for those private talk listeners out there who have him into the shout out.
Speaker 1: Maybe trapping they got.
Speaker 2: The trap.
Speaker 1: Trap shout out, told my niggas get money in Nia.
Speaker 2: Man, all right, is that the last classification?
Speaker 1: Uh? You got? Uh? Yeah, you know the patron and Don Julio.
Speaker 2: Wait what Jose Cuervo. I don't really rock with the Jose.
Speaker 1: They like the fighting ship. Patron girls like to fight too, but it's like they like to fight for a purpose. It's like they fighting a girl that they found out was fucking you that like a few days.
Speaker 2: Ago, and she wasn't down with it and it was her best friend. And then it just got way more escalated.
Speaker 1: And because she's the cause, the the Cosmos girl, the Patron girl know she could whoop her ass.
Speaker 2: Ohstund like that. I like this little ratchet world in the tequila.
Speaker 1: World today helped describe it a little bit. It does.
Speaker 2: I'm a very visual person, so I'm like putting all these pieces together, and I hope out there Private Talk you are too, because I am visually stimulated right now.
Speaker 1: For sure? For sure, for sure?
Speaker 2: What was your first sexual experience? Like do you remember? Can you tell us?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Do you wanna give me a little time? Was it that long ago? When was your first sexual grand?
Speaker 1: I think I was like nine.
Speaker 2: That was a long time ago.
Speaker 1: And oh man, I never told this story. I'm gonna tell it. So it was this girl that lived by the church that I used to go to with my mom. Right, so my mom was like heavy in the church or whatever. So it was this girl. He used to live up the street. So sometimes we would leave from church while my mom would be a choir rehearsal or whatever and just no play outside or whatever. So one day we went to her house while like her parents and my parents was acchoir her so and it was the first time I got hit?
Speaker 2: How was that feeling? Was it?
Speaker 1: Like? Describe it? I think as a nine year old, But.
Speaker 2: Now that you've like obviously experienced it, like whatever, was it like out of body experience?
Speaker 1: Now it was more so like or was it like believable as a nine year old because it's like it's like you see the ship on TV?
Speaker 2: Was this another nine year old girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was the same age.
Speaker 2: So how did this continue to happen for a while or is it like did you escalate into crazy?
Speaker 1: Like that was the only time it happened. She ended up moving like a month later, like to her whole another Yeah, I was mad as shit because I ain't getting no head again till.
Speaker 2: You had no one else to play this game. There was a dropt from nine to fourteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was mad as fuck. Man. I was trying to find her for about three years straight Facebook they didn't have Facebook. Then then I found this one girl who was like, uh, do you know how they used to have a party line back in the day. I had this one girl I met on the party line.
Speaker 2: That's a party line?
Speaker 1: Remember the party line? No?
Speaker 2: I mean I'm from Texas. I don't know if we had a.
Speaker 1: Party line clubhouse from the past.
Speaker 2: Okay, explain it to us.
Speaker 1: I know how you know what club, but how do you do it? The party line was like a phone number that you dial into, right, and it'd be different rooms or whatever, and you could like down this extension and be in this room with different people.
Speaker 2: So would you have to know that people's extension to go in that room.
Speaker 1: Oh so I used to know this one girl when I was like thirteen, and she was like a freak. She used to be in a party line like fingering herself just like moaning on the phone and ship and you on as thirteen, you're.
Speaker 2: On the phone like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah hyped up. But uh yeah, I was a little horny ass bastard.
Speaker 2: So you watched a lot of porn.
Speaker 1: Not a lot. I actually got a like a lot of girls like who used to want to like do ship. I just didn't know at the time because I was so young. I wasn't like experienced with sex, so I didn't know how to go about it. So I used to like finger girls too rough or something like that?
Speaker 2: Or is that what they told you? How do you know you're like they said it was.
Speaker 1: Well, they never said nothing me knowing now, I'm pretty sure they was just.
Speaker 2: Like especially little boys that I'm sure it's dirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't really know what you're doing, and like you new to it.
Speaker 2: It's all about you know, experiencing for sure.
Speaker 1: It's an experience, like you gotta go through it. It's like anything in life. The more you do it, you get better at it. So I had I have a question about that before we go to the next question. You did porn and you said you was married, So I always wonder what is it like being married doing poor?
Speaker 2: Well, Normally I let you have your question at the end, but for you, I will let you do it right now. It's married and doing porn. Well. For me personally, it was a little different in a couple of things that I'll answer it always. But so the person I married was in porn different, so question, well, it still does. That's what I'm saying to a point where it's like you we openly, like we knew what we were doing getting into it. Obviously we're build doing he was doing it before me. But then when you progress your relationship, and I think sometimes people could still have an okay with that and some people don't. It's just to me, it so hard.
Speaker 1: So did you guys meet doing a poor.
Speaker 2: We didn't meet doing a porn We met like on a porn set. It was like a party kind of atmosphere. That's how I first met him. But yeah, I mean the industry itself is like it's really small. It's like a small little group of people, you know what I mean. That you see than all the time from parties, so even things that go on. So but yeah, we met at something like that first.
Speaker 1: I always wondered that because somebody asked me that one time.
Speaker 2: It's just different. I just think that for me, for my personal in my relationship, it was about communication. We both were in it, but we also told each other what we liked, what we didn't like, and what we were okay with in our boundary levels. So the business was never an issue for us in that level. Some people, you like I said, with their one person's in it and one person's not. Sometimes people tend to change their views when feelings starting to heighten, and sometimes it just doesn't work.
Speaker 1: One more question, how do you separate your feelings from work? And how do you not let work become your.
Speaker 2: Feelings because work is work? You know the same thing is like for me when I was doing.
Speaker 1: Poor what if it's just somebody that's just like giving it.
Speaker 2: But I mean they do for me, I'm a sexual or at the time, you know, I haven't done port in forever. But the way that my views have not changed, it's I was I'm a sexual athlete. How I decide to do my job and do my job. I'm gonna do it the best I can because I want to. If I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna go all the way. What's the point of doing something mediocre and just not being good at what you do the same way you are with your craft. So it's, you know, even though it's different industries, it's still relatively all the same, you know, theory of how you think of it in your mindset, it's it's the same animalistic trait. I'm a sexual athlete. That's what my job is is to have sex and do good scenes for people to have orgasms, have relationships with other.
Speaker 1: Ever developed feelings for someone through a film.
Speaker 2: Well, I got married in the industry, you know what I mean, party I did, but we did do scenes we didn't like. At that point when we met, we didn't really get together a right away I started doing scenes we did. I mean, obviously, it's kind of like the easy route where you fucking first to see if it's good, and then if not, then the relationship comes out afterwards. So it's kind of like, I don't know if that's At the time, I thought I was the best of both worlds, but it's not really always a case because I am divorced. But you know, things happened and it wasn't definitely wasn't the industry. What was the force of what made us not be together at the end. But it's manageable if you have the mindset of knowing that it's just it's not emotional, it's just physical. And if until emotion gets involved in it is when it becomes a level of something that I can tolerate.
Speaker 1: That's dope. That's dope to know. Always wanted to just taught me something today?
Speaker 2: Are welcome you learned something to every day day?
Speaker 1: So uh, Ace of Spades.
Speaker 2: Spades is a naughty question. Watch we're all a little natty my favorite. Okay, let's see how naughty you can get. M mmmm weirdest sexual experience.
Speaker 1: In the backseat of a car while her friend was driving. Was her friend watching from the rear view? Mirrea?
Speaker 2: Did that turn you on now?
Speaker 1: Because the friend wasn't that cute?
Speaker 2: So if she was a cute friend, but you probably would have invited her to be a part.
Speaker 1: Of it if she was cuter, But I don't know if she would have allowed that.
Speaker 2: Have you ever used a toy on a girl while during sex. Yeah, what kind.
Speaker 1: A fucking vibrator?
Speaker 2: A vibrator? I don't know. I don't use sex toys in myself actual experience. I don't. For me, I feel like I don't know. It's because I've done a lot of things that you are.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 2: You know, but even in porn, we didn't really implement toys and fucking.
Speaker 1: So you can make yourself horny, yeah.
Speaker 2: I can't. You anybody can. It's an emotion.
Speaker 1: Women can't.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. I feel like most women hold back.
Speaker 1: Because they let me make you that like most women, I don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I feel like a lot of women who say that or sometimes don't really experience it until like later on in life. Is they hold back. They don't want to let you have that part of them because they give you all of them, which makes no sense me. If I'm fucking, then I'm gonna I'm gonna come. Jesus, I'm not a robot. It's why it's there. It's supposed to make you feel good. That's also why now I can't just have sex to have sex. I think of it differently now because of me being in porn not doing it and being in a different like space and where my life is and where a direction I want it to be.
Speaker 1: That's dope. That's dope. Yeah, I have a backseat of a car.
Speaker 2: Have you ever made a woman's squirt? Are you the squirt king? I've made some girls squirre myself, and I've made some mental.
Speaker 1: Say squirt faral.
Speaker 2: Feral. I never heard that one before, but I think.
Speaker 1: That I wouldn't say the king, not the king?
Speaker 2: You get it done?
Speaker 1: What makes someone the squirt king? I would have to know what that means.
Speaker 2: To say, you know, I was just throwing it out there the title. I don't really know what it makes or not.
Speaker 1: Every time you have sex, you just make someone squirt. Yes, No, I'm not a squirt king.
Speaker 2: Okay, Feral it is.
Speaker 1: I'm probably the come king, the come king every time.
Speaker 2: Do you think a girl's ever faked it with you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: How would you know?
Speaker 1: Because I felt it?
Speaker 2: You felt it. There's some good bakers in the world.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think. Non think.
Speaker 2: Like, are you reminiscing and all like that?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm saying like, I don't think you can fake something when you feel it. When I'm saying feel it I'm talking about like you can physically feel it on you.
Speaker 2: But girls can squeeze their public muscles and they're basically called key.
Speaker 1: I never felt nobody squeeze a kegel.
Speaker 2: Never, But you're messing with the wrong girls.
Speaker 1: Like I'm saying to to to come.
Speaker 2: Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it is the way to be.
Speaker 1: I know, I know what you're saying. I'm saying like, yes, it's been girls who like been riding me and I can feel them squeezing.
Speaker 2: It when a girl comes. Explain the private talk how it feels when a girl.
Speaker 1: Comes to you, honestly everything.
Speaker 2: We want to know. How feel.
Speaker 1: Shit hurt? It hurt?
Speaker 2: Why does it hurt?
Speaker 1: Grabbing your back gave me fucking like fucking like trying to hug.
Speaker 2: You hell like, So that's squeezing you.
Speaker 1: Fucking like pushing itself up on you, hella hard like that should be kind of hurting.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like you're hearing the life squeeze out of you?
Speaker 1: Sometimes?
Speaker 2: I feel sorry, I mean, I feel like I feel like you need to.
Speaker 1: Hug some I had a girl like just look me in the face and.
Speaker 2: Just scream, scream scream, just scream. What are you doing to these girls?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Digmatizing them screaming.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, every everybody's different.
Speaker 2: Everybody's different. All right, private talk, let's get to this.
Speaker 1: Give me all these aces.
Speaker 2: They're all aces. I told you from the beginning. The suits are just different. So that's gonna be clubs. That's going to be a kinky question. Has anybody used fruit or have you used fruit or any food on a woman?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What is it? Uh? Strawberries? What are you doing grapes?
Speaker 2: What do they do with the grapes? Like the whole like whipped cream and like that type of situation. Nobody's grapefruit?
Speaker 1: Did you me? Personally, I've never done nothing with the fruit. I've had things done in me that they said they liked to do with the fruit.
Speaker 2: What did they do to you? And what fruit did they use?
Speaker 1: Just like like I said, strawberries and just chocolate and whipped cream?
Speaker 2: Did they do the whole grapefruit experience?
Speaker 1: I never had the grapefruit experience.
Speaker 2: You know what the grapefruit is.
Speaker 1: I've seen it. I've seen it, and I've heard it's a great thing.
Speaker 2: Your tone load, I've never seen it.
Speaker 1: Had something never experienced.
Speaker 2: Hey, there's still time for you. I feel like you should tell your life partner that it's time to grapefruit it up. Hey man, sometimes you got to spice up things in there, you know, the relationship. Not that even needs to be spicing up of, but it's just good to be if you feel that comfortable enough with somebody to elevate your sexual experiences with doing stuff that you feel comfortable with. Yeah, sometimes, you know, is there anything that you would like say, like if a girl, a female like your partner or sexual partner asks you to do that, you would be completely like, hell, no.
Speaker 1: See you see she's tricky. I figured her out. I figured her out. You ask these broad courtions. That's very difficult to answer because I'm going to say the same thing. It depends on what she's asking. I don't know how to say yes or no.
Speaker 2: We're generalizing it. You know. It's a hypothetical situation.
Speaker 1: Like if someone asks me to stick my feet and.
Speaker 2: They ask, is that something that's been requested?
Speaker 1: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: But has somebody asked you something in your sexual experiences like that You've been like, Nah, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: I've never been asked nothing that I wouldn't do nothing, But if someone there's things people could ask, That's what I'm saying. Like, so when you.
Speaker 2: Ask that you put if if someone's asking you, hey, put your foot in my ass, you're not doing it.
Speaker 1: I can't do that.
Speaker 2: What about if they asked you to fist them.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could do that. No, se hold on depends on where they're asking me to fish them.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, like which hoole or like what environments? There's a thought of its being.
Speaker 1: Broad, which I'm not putting my fist in nobody's ass.
Speaker 2: But I mean, that's what I'm saying. But you'd fist a pussy maybe have you no mouth? You fisted a mouth? No, but you're open to it. You wouldn't say no, it's not off the table.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're so like I'm not, you know, I'm just the person like we gotta get there to see because I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's why I say you're open.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I know what I won't do, Like I'm not going to put a I'm not gonna put a strap on on, and I'm not doing it. It's I'm not letting nobody put no strap on on me. You know what I'm saying. I'm not doing none of that.
Speaker 2: Doesn't know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But as far as putting a fist in someone's mouth like that don't sound like that too crazy, But.
Speaker 2: That to me doesn't sound fun. That's why it don't.
Speaker 1: Sound fun at all. Like you know what I mean, but it don't sound like putting my fisting ass.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying I want you to. I'm just saying there's people that are into.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying you. I'm just saying in general, it doesn't sound like if you having sex with somebody and they like, imagine if you just having sex, right, it's just like just going great, She's like, put your fist in my mouth. That don't sound that bad. But you're fisting my ass.
Speaker 2: What if you're fucking her in the ass and you're fucking her in the ass and she's like, just put your fist in fist To me, I'm not saying this even happens, but it's the same as you. I don't know how we got so far down this fisting hole, but you're trying to prove a point.
Speaker 1: I don't know. My point was.
Speaker 2: It's very vague. You don't know what you don't know.
Speaker 1: The question you asked is very broad because it's depending on.
Speaker 2: But that's how we get to know you. Which route are you going to take?
Speaker 1: It depends on who you're dealing.
Speaker 2: Which hole are you taking in this route?
Speaker 1: I'm not putting my fist in.
Speaker 2: Nobody asked you heard it here? Private talk? No fisting, We're not doing it ever. That's all right, Ace of Diamonds. It's a spicy question. You're like, fuck, how many of these fucking questions?
Speaker 1: We went from dirty to kinky to spicy.
Speaker 2: It's romantic, kinky, spicy, Naddy, and you picked them so it was your order. I'm just here for you, private talk. I hope you're liking this episode. Simba is giving us all the details, all the you know, all the things that no one's ever heard. And that's why I think this is going to be the best, because sometimes we just got to let our fans know for sure, all sides of you. Are you having fun doing truth with Texas?
Speaker 1: I love it? Is it too crazy for you you show?
Speaker 2: Have I made you a speechless yet again?
Speaker 1: Or not? It made me comfortable?
Speaker 2: Okay? I like that see at the end, we're supposed to be friends, and I appreciate you liking the show, and.
Speaker 1: This is how shit's supposed to be. I feel like we've lived in the era of like cliche shit, you know what I mean. People want to know what's up. I'm with it.
Speaker 2: I'm with it too. So we talked earlier about you said the craziest place you had sex, and I had to pause you. But now it's that time. We want to know the craziest place you've ever had sex? Here in private talk? No, because I saw we talked about the experience, but not the craziest place, the weirdest place you said it was with the.
Speaker 1: Back of the car. Craziest place.
Speaker 2: Are you like a public type of person where you have that of getting caught.
Speaker 1: Like I've had sex like on the hood of my car before, but I got a part at a party like Okay, I don't think that's the.
Speaker 2: That's not like a whole like adrenaline thing, Like you're not a part of the Mile High club. You never did like anything crazy like that.
Speaker 1: No, I never had sex on a plane or nothing, or like a train.
Speaker 2: Trains, planes and video shoot out in the open wasn't in the open gang bang situation. Have you ever been in one?
Speaker 1: I'm not with that ship. I don't like.
Speaker 2: I don't see that for you. I feel like you're either one to two. You know you.
Speaker 1: I could do the three similar two girls. I can't. I can't do the one girl like two dudes, just like.
Speaker 2: No, Like, what if it's like you and five girls, that's a gang bang?
Speaker 1: Now what are we doing? Fucking How do you fuck five girls at once? You can't.
Speaker 2: They gotta do stuff too. That's Why'm saying, Like, you know, it's like a it's a participation.
Speaker 1: That's cool. That's cool.
Speaker 2: It's not like you know, you're playing twister and like everyone that's cool.
Speaker 1: I'm not with the whole like run a train on a girl thing. I don't like that ship. Like that ship.
Speaker 2: Have you ever done that with your friends?
Speaker 1: I don't like that ship. I've never been that way. I've had like two girls in a room and I've been like fucking with one, my homie walk in and start fucking with the other one, but they go off and do their own thing. I've never been on no like.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's I find it rather degrading. Myself, like I'm not really into I feel like I'm one too, like I don't know and the times, but like respect and like being into each other thing, but like twitches on it. Some people like that.
Speaker 1: It's just that ship is like some weird perverted ship. I don't like that ship.
Speaker 2: So if you had a choice between blow jobs or sex for the rest of your life, you can only have one.
Speaker 1: He was going to ask this question.
Speaker 2: You prepared, you did your homework.
Speaker 1: Sees, that's that's a tough answer. That's a very tough answer.
Speaker 2: Private talk. What do you think it's gonna be?
Speaker 1: That's a very tough answer. Here, I feel.
Speaker 2: Like this season, what's it gonna be? Is it gonna be blowjobs for the rest of your life? Or is it gonna be sex for the rest of your life? You have to pick one and your time is now, symbol what's it gonna be?
Speaker 1: Sex?
Speaker 2: Sex?
Speaker 1: I mean I because.
Speaker 2: Tell us tell us more.
Speaker 1: Here's why I say that. I feel like I would be selfish to say a blowjob, because at least with sex we both get in somebody this.
Speaker 2: I feel like, this is this is such like you're a safe answer. It's always your on this like neutral, like you're Switzerland with your sex life.
Speaker 1: Like I'm just saying, like, if you're getting blown because how many times, my nigga right here, how many times you didn't got a blow job? And it turn that ship around? Come here? You know what I'm saying, Like a good blow job would make you be like, man, I want to fuck you know what I mean. So it's like you can't just say, but some good vagina might not make you say I want a blow job. You know what I'm saying, You might just stay in it. So I would rather just go with.
Speaker 2: Fucking for the wind. See it happened. Sometimes even though we have to make hard choices.
Speaker 1: I gave you those details so you wouldn't feel I was being neutral.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, because it was very Switzerland with all of your.
Speaker 1: As I I was just trying to like, if we all.
Speaker 2: Can't have an orgasm, we can't do this together.
Speaker 1: No, sometimes I'm just saying, for the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: That's why it was a big question. You need to answer your truthfully.
Speaker 1: Like imagine if you just got just like the thickest just just some bad ship in front of your face, and she's just going to work and you.
Speaker 2: Could never fuck her.
Speaker 1: You could just have the corny freezing the core and you just looking at the ass from back there.
Speaker 2: Like damn, mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I gotta try this out. I don't want to just fill your mouth.
Speaker 2: Hey, but I like that you answered respectfully, gave it to me. You you reputed the Switzerland. We're back in action. I hope you've had on Private Talk. Is there anything that you would like to tell Private Talk out there, or any projects you have coming up, anything that you loved hated the show that you're going to come back. You're gonna give us a freestyle here at Private Talk?
Speaker 1: What can you do for us? I like what you just said. I like what you just said, so I think what we should do is, how about first off, I love Private Talk, so I will be back. I like it. We'll be back. I think when I come back, how about we bring some female porn stars that want to rap.
Speaker 2: There are there female porn stars that want to rap. I don't know that, but but what do we want them to rap with you? Or rap about sex? Why can't you rap about the Private.
Speaker 1: Talk pro You need women in here to rap about it.
Speaker 2: I'm a woman, though.
Speaker 1: They can't just be me and you. We need guess so you need.
Speaker 2: To do it to be like in a situational situation. Yeah, I just don't know those those those porn star rappers, but I will get something together. I want to figure it out. You can do. All of that will happen.
Speaker 1: They don't even have to be porn stars that want to rap. How about porn stars that's interested in rap?
Speaker 2: Okay, I feel like we should just make it even like Instagram girls. I feel like I'm not someone that we put a pigeonholed and in a situation, I no longer do pourn That's why I feel like I don't know the ones that want to rap currently, but I'm still with the culture of it all. I know what it is, but it could be we're all.
Speaker 1: They have to be open to the show. We can't have this