Speaker 1: The Red Skelton shown, wasn't that Chelton?
Speaker 2: David Drawls, Who's office? And Lorenz Hodnod, Pat McGee and Zick Ryan will be me?
Speaker 3: Ronald Thomas, thank you. Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Hire you riding him?
Speaker 3: Red?
Speaker 2: Say?
Speaker 4: Where have you been? I thought you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Get me a ride to the studio.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I forgot all about it. I stopped to get a haircut and guess what I got?
Speaker 2: A lady barber.
Speaker 3: Gosh, wasn't bad either.
Speaker 2: How do you like this cold wave on my side?
Speaker 4: Burn?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Gee? Women are taking over all men's jobs.
Speaker 3: Now men ought to take over the women's jobs. Of course, that won't be too easy.
Speaker 2: There's two things that can never accomplish. What's that twins? You know? Time I read? But women should stick to housework? Oh that's just good.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna win them over right now. That's what they're made for.
Speaker 2: But housework. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Have you ever noticed that a women's fingers are just the right link to fit around a broomstick?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And a man's fingers are just the right links to fit around a golf club.
Speaker 2: No, providence is wonderful. Then there some day it's up in Rhode Island.
Speaker 5: We're not kidding, right, The girls are infiltrating into everything. Yeah, hey, maybe someday we'll have a woman president.
Speaker 2: All that day will ever come.
Speaker 3: You can't get when I'm doing Mitchie's thirty Things, But a woman president might not be a bad idea that at least you know what's going on in the government. Do you know how the women they can't keep steak for you? I can just hear the news boy yelling extract.
Speaker 2: But read all about it.
Speaker 3: President just gave birth for twins, having lady doctors. You're you're dying, So you're laying there and the nurse comes in and she lays her head on your chest to listen to your heart.
Speaker 2: Who could die? Your headpature would jump out the nine hundred and eighty.
Speaker 3: Right, and then some congress women would walk out. She's stayed a filibuster because some other congress woman was wearing the same hat.
Speaker 2: You know, he needs to be a man's world. Once you're kidding yourself. Women have always run things.
Speaker 4: The only man that had the world.
Speaker 2: To himself was Adam. Yeah, and he had asked for a wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he took a ribbon on that, and they, oh, there's nothing like good material.
Speaker 2: I wish we had some. You know, it's really getting to be something though.
Speaker 3: They've got women bricklayers, contractors, bulldoze drivers.
Speaker 2: I even saw a woman ripping up the slide.
Speaker 3: NOI she was using her car to do it.
Speaker 2: I think that most of the great men of history have been men. There's a brilliant statement.
Speaker 3: I suppoor you're going to say next that most of the great women were great women.
Speaker 2: Don't you feel like going out on a limb? Would a man should be blossing his own house?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's exactly what I told my wife this morning.
Speaker 2: He had the nerve asked me to wash.
Speaker 3: The breakfast dishes.
Speaker 2: But I straightened her out, like, take a nap. That's bully for you. A family fight, huh? No, oh, I bet that's why you forgot to pick me up.
Speaker 3: No, I had to finish striving the cups and saucers.
Speaker 2: You know, we had to stop this trend. Read it all stocks in the home. Why is tell our husbands what to do and now they want to branch out. We got to put a stop to it. And I know how how we're gonna do show you nothing that's drastic. Now watch it, cowboy? Hello, watch it, boy, watch it, boy, watch it.
Speaker 5: This is Rod Rod, your husband, you know, the guy that washes the dishes every night.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 5: Well, look, I'm gonna stay out with the boys and play cards tonight and I don't know when i'll get home.
Speaker 2: Sometime this week. Maybe I want to make something of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, even got the nickel back?
Speaker 2: Oh, now, let me call my wife.
Speaker 4: That's the prefects.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry, operator.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: My three minutes are up. I want to make that call. I'll make a call. Oh, sure, who's walk around my place? Hello, honey, I call her? Honey close when I'm married.
Speaker 4: I got stunge.
Speaker 3: Hello, it's me.
Speaker 2: Look uh yeah yeah right, yeah yeah, Wait a minute, Wait a minute as people here, Wait a minute.
Speaker 3: Look, I'll back and as soon as I get home, I'll be there in ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Stop staring at me.
Speaker 3: Right, you know I could buy a skirt on the way home. Hello, don't start that stop watch until I hang up with Get ready go?
Speaker 4: And I think she was ready for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you let your wife teddy off that way. That wasn't my wife. That was my four year old daughter, Valentina.
Speaker 5: Skelton scrapbook of satire historian titles A New Deadie and it stars as dead. I am GM's clown red Skeleton.
Speaker 4: Whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: Fucome more work?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think I got a little old burn.
Speaker 4: That's where I am.
Speaker 2: Did I old Texas?
Speaker 4: Did I?
Speaker 3: Or if I didn't have to save Texas? But you can always tell a Texans not much, but you can tell them.
Speaker 2: I'd like to tell you why I'm here.
Speaker 4: Money.
Speaker 2: When I struck it.
Speaker 3: Rich, I decided to go to Hollywood and meet some of them movie folks. So I heard myself a social directors.
Speaker 2: Well here's some of the things that happened to me. O.
Speaker 3: Most course, Red Skelting and Rod O'Connor to get mad at each other one.
Speaker 4: Time, Hey Rod, where are you taking me?
Speaker 2: I would soon be there. I came a crossing the street. Boy, you're not kidding. The district is don't have a chance these days.
Speaker 4: He he's here about the guy ran out again.
Speaker 2: I had to push his car over pedest. Come on, right, we go in this office villa office, hilly. Look O'Connor, why am I here?
Speaker 5: The answer is on this door Oh see social affairs Rod O'Connor, the Codino right of Pismo Beach.
Speaker 2: Is this your office?
Speaker 4: All mine?
Speaker 2: I've got a job and this is my new office. Well didn't you like working for me?
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: Then why did you get another job? Guys, you're not satisfied with what I'm paying you. I'll give you a raise. Why I'm doing this job? Or a friend of mine that I did? Hi?
Speaker 3: You mean that saddle tramp from Texas?
Speaker 1: Why he's the only cowboy that ever?
Speaker 2: He then was bull legged from the neck up.
Speaker 5: That wait until I explain he's changed. He recently struck oil.
Speaker 3: Oh what do you do going Georgia?
Speaker 6: Rat there?
Speaker 5: No, he really struck all And money is coming in at the rate of one thousand dollars an hour, and he's spending it at the rate of two thousand dollars an hour. Damn in charge of all dead I social activities. While he's in Hollywood, he wants to meet some important people.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see, are you in the social register?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 2: Are you in the handbook of the four hundred?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 3: If I don't pay my phone bill, ain't gonna be in that.
Speaker 2: Yellow book here? Way? Is he?
Speaker 4: Godn?
Speaker 5: You help me in lining up things for dead I and we'll put this hour even Stephen. Huh oh, okay, that'll be a third to you, third to me, and the third to my brother in law. On wait a second, I thought the pedal was going to be even Stephen, Stephen's little.
Speaker 2: Brother in law. Oh, I got it out red.
Speaker 4: Look.
Speaker 5: Then I wants to meet some glamour girls. See, I'll do it as a favorite of me. Please, my job depends on dead. I'm meeting some glamour girls, please please please. Oh, let's not get sick.
Speaker 2: I'm free, like I got work to do that.
Speaker 5: I wants to want me to hire a chauffeur and butter and a bodyguard.
Speaker 2: He's really in chips.
Speaker 4: Huh yeah.
Speaker 5: He's even asked me to hire David Rose and his artist to play nothing but cowboy music.
Speaker 2: No kidding, no kidding. There in the next office, now rehearsing.
Speaker 4: Well, let's go in and listen.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, like I was then, money sure can add class to you. Like when I came out here in my own clean I was met at the airport by some newspapers. People got another road burned.
Speaker 4: Now white, A crowd of meet old did I Huh?
Speaker 2: Did I and arrange the press interviewer?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm bound from the sun. No money hand was a ghost to me, you say, they said I was bound from the sun. Oh, tell me where do you hail from? Where I hail from?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, look like a blizzard.
Speaker 3: I was born in Texas. You know where Texas is, don't It's bordered on the north by Texas, and on the south by Texas, on the west by Texas, on the east by Texas, and little patch of land that's known as the United States is.
Speaker 4: Right on the other side.
Speaker 3: They say, you're a Well it's the biggest producer in Texas. Oh yeah, Well, I'll never forget the day that gusher bullet stopped. I never saw such an explosion in all my life. I got a letter of the next day says dear did I please, we can't hear ourselves think signed the folks from Nevada. Tonny before you hit the wild cat on.
Speaker 2: Well, you were a ranger, weren't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I was did some arranging him for Dave Rose a ranger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was a gun fighter, sir.
Speaker 2: Huh when did you shoot your first man?
Speaker 3: Well, it's kind of hard to remember, partner, But when I was born, the doctor that slapped me on the back, I'll let them have it. And since then I kill about twenty men in cold blood, eight men in warm blood, and then three men didn't have any blood at all.
Speaker 4: They were wearing beats at the time.
Speaker 2: They just to show you what kind of.
Speaker 4: A shot I am.
Speaker 2: Do you see that flight crowing up the wall? There?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 3: They are no wall, he did.
Speaker 2: I I'm from the press.
Speaker 4: Could we have a picture?
Speaker 5: We have a photographer here?
Speaker 2: Why always carry my own? Here's a good one of me that shows the real you? He does, that's a picture of my worse.
Speaker 4: No, that's me.
Speaker 3: No, it's my horse. I think.
Speaker 2: The only we can tell us apart is my horse is wearing glasses.
Speaker 3: Tell me what do you think about taxes?
Speaker 2: Let's turn to pay and find out.
Speaker 5: God, I take your hat from over your heart, he said, taxes, not Texes.
Speaker 3: Oh I hear that everyone in Texas has plenty. Yes, sir. The only way until a rich tection from a portetion is that a port Texan has to.
Speaker 4: Drive a dirty cattle as.
Speaker 2: I can't fall break it up.
Speaker 6: Now, two beings type two beams with four beans and me cape uses not morty and beans type four beans and add three more beans.
Speaker 4: Make forty three rich copty beans.
Speaker 3: Yes, you get forty.
Speaker 2: Three beans and every coupy real coffee things. That's all there is in escabay forty three beams.
Speaker 6: Then every copy make escaby the all coffee into coffee and w.
Speaker 4: Paper.
Speaker 2: Extra beans means extra flavor. Today's an escape goes all the way for flavor with forty three choice beans in every coup.
Speaker 3: There's some people in the other office to apply for jobs.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll send them in one at a time. Won't you come in?
Speaker 3: Sir? You I am?
Speaker 4: Do you do?
Speaker 2: You do?
Speaker 3: You do? You do?
Speaker 4: You do?
Speaker 2: You call for shuper the sawing?
Speaker 3: It'll be awful good blow some condental hopper.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with you? Well, you're laughing at? What are you laughing at? It is the the thick carpet kind of tickled from bare feet. Why don't you wear shoes?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I hate to waste time button them up?
Speaker 5: You gotta see me about working for deadI yeah, would like to get.
Speaker 2: A job drying a car. How much does the job pay?
Speaker 3: And I will appay as much as my.
Speaker 5: Last job, I hope.
Speaker 2: Oh tell me what were you paying on your last job? I don't know. You better find out how it's gonna be a short show.
Speaker 4: Just read why.
Speaker 2: I got twenty five cints a week? Twenty five cents a we not so loud? I don't they mean to come tact collectors getting wounded?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 2: This job pays thirty dollars a week. Are you suggesting that I take a reduction in salary?
Speaker 4: Terrible?
Speaker 5: Twenty thirty dollars a week is more than twenty five cents a week, it is.
Speaker 2: Well, how long has this been going on? You'll learned it in the first grade? Oh really, I got news for you? What I couldn't have learned it in the first grade?
Speaker 3: Why I didn't get through kinderguard?
Speaker 2: You want me that ice driver?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 2: Do you have a chaffeur's license?
Speaker 3: Choper?
Speaker 2: Let's see, that's the thing you keep your socks and shirts? Then, ain't it that's a ship in the air? Oh no, I don't have one of those.
Speaker 3: But my dog's got a license practically new, and I'm happy to.
Speaker 4: Say that I could use his. How could you use his? Joy? A dog's life?
Speaker 2: When I had my distempers?
Speaker 4: Got this morning.
Speaker 2: Well, we can get your license easy enough. Come on, let's see how you drive that ice car. Oh, this thought would be really interesting.
Speaker 5: Now here, okay, gleam, get behind the wheel.
Speaker 2: Show me how you can drive.
Speaker 3: Well, don't push me.
Speaker 2: This car is a little bit different.
Speaker 3: The gear shifts a little different from those model t's i've been using.
Speaker 4: Look, you don't have to.
Speaker 2: Shift gears in this car. It's automatic, no.
Speaker 4: Shifting, no shifting.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of shipless.
Speaker 4: Things around here.
Speaker 2: Well, there's no clutch in this car.
Speaker 3: I got one who's better than that.
Speaker 2: No wheel.
Speaker 3: Then after you drive it for about a year, I found out it's got no motor in it either.
Speaker 2: Oh, come on, let's go off. Okay, we're speak for yourself. Oh this car really digs out, don't it. Well, don't just sit there. That really crazy jail. I don't you sit there. Grab the steering wheel. Clam which one's steering wheel? It's right there. Have you ever driven before? What have you? Oh, don't rice me. I'm trying to thing like, move over, let me get behind the wheel. Well, not getting excided with you. Just stand by with a dust pan on the brow ill way, tam crim take it easy. Look up.
Speaker 3: You're so upset when we go around these curves. Just do what I do?
Speaker 4: What's that? Close your eyes?
Speaker 2: Clams clams?
Speaker 5: Turn right.
Speaker 2: This is a dead end street.
Speaker 4: Are you sure? Yes?
Speaker 5: You see that brick wall.
Speaker 2: We can't go any further. Mighty thick one, that.
Speaker 3: Is, he's only knowing how I'm no quitter.
Speaker 2: Boy, I keep right on je. Look at the fender.
Speaker 3: Yeah, looks kind of nice wrapped around.
Speaker 4: In a pool.
Speaker 5: Wanted I tell Deddi when he asked about his car, tell.
Speaker 2: Him to get rid of it. The wind's hill wiper don't work anymore?
Speaker 3: Well, what happened to my car? I wouldn't mind so much, but it hadn't have been yesterday's car, but it was one of my new cars that I bought today.
Speaker 2: Problems Wait, unr.
Speaker 1: The mean little kid.
Speaker 4: Dude, you know how like duty something wom boy? She will no doubt?
Speaker 2: And what do you want to you there?
Speaker 3: Yes, ma'am. In a few minutes at the moment, I aint us, Well.
Speaker 2: Brother, what you're doing to come down here? Okay?
Speaker 1: I was pouring water out of the flower ain.
Speaker 4: Her head.
Speaker 3: What I better step on it?
Speaker 5: Boy?
Speaker 3: I detect that her voice tune in her voice. I slide down the banking street here it will be quicker.
Speaker 2: Oh, joy yo, I got you care me true, wouldn't it?
Speaker 4: You make me stop like that?
Speaker 3: And you know it's impossible, but to get a recred over the holidays.
Speaker 2: Junior, you've broken six faces this week? Six Now, how do you explain that?
Speaker 3: Well, Sunday is the day of rest.
Speaker 2: It looks like a cyclone hit it.
Speaker 3: Well, don't blame me, don't me blame me, do Shandy George. We're bringing me that chemistry said the first thing I did, which make myself a uranium flitball.
Speaker 4: Boy.
Speaker 3: We better move to Las Vegas to try out my other inventions. Anyway, I I like to see more of Poper Anyhow.
Speaker 2: Your father doesn't spend much time in the battle. He only goes there for a big game. Honey, yeah, shooting Nike Shoot. Your father does not gamble?
Speaker 3: Oh, living in this house with me, I got gamble with Gay Junior. Come here. Other wants to talk to you. Whoa because we have to go through that burgeon Bee's routine and then rank you. I couldn't quite board you that. You know, no dollar he's gonna fight a burgeon bee and and and I kissed it being he stoning. It's really something else.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 2: In a few days a year, it'll be gone forever.
Speaker 3: Well, don't bring that away, you go, we'll start a brand new year.
Speaker 4: Nut.
Speaker 3: Now, I think it's about time you make some resolutions.
Speaker 4: Okay, I go to make free of.
Speaker 2: 'em three times a day. Second, never do refuse you.
Speaker 4: Take a nap? Now, how's that for a revolution?
Speaker 2: Not revolution? Personally? I think it's revolving.
Speaker 3: You ain't What about the third one? I were afraid you're going to ask that. My third one is not to pay any attention to the first two.
Speaker 4: I as you plan all bok that course that I'm gonna do what I gonna do an your house?
Speaker 5: So why do make your goold?
Speaker 2: You know you won't be miserable, Yes I will. You'll be improving your character. Why too much of a characteris it?
Speaker 4: Is you gonna make.
Speaker 3: Any revolution revolution? Junior? Resolution?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Did?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna try to make your home life even happier than it has this. You've been like this ever since you've been listening to them.
Speaker 3: English movies don't tell a reason set up revolution.
Speaker 4: You can't.
Speaker 3: We go down and have some de week.
Speaker 4: Don't we have to stay? Get you lost?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: You do you mean if you did?
Speaker 4: You did?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 4: If I if I live a.
Speaker 3: Better life that you're going to uh perhaps the top of Faith twenty Kevin.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not going to burn the hair brush.
Speaker 5: If that's what you mean.
Speaker 2: I know, if you'd find it later.
Speaker 3: Back, that's side of my resolution already.
Speaker 2: Right now, I have something baking in the.
Speaker 4: Other I know.
Speaker 3: I've been watching it, watching the smokes of the Kittens.
Speaker 4: Oh hell.
Speaker 3: Fire, No, the oven was too hot and I burned the first Back to bun Well, shall I go get some onion tea?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: What is that cookbooks over there?
Speaker 4: You burn that too?
Speaker 2: Stop Junior, and I stop that. I'll go play with your dog.
Speaker 4: I'm busy.
Speaker 3: Will dog get sleep on my bed?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: You get yourself right.
Speaker 5: Up stairs and get him off.
Speaker 3: It's unhealthy for him to sleep on your bed.
Speaker 4: Well, I know what he did.
Speaker 3: You do.
Speaker 1: You go upstairs and get that dog off your bed.
Speaker 4: I don't have to go up there. You do that.
Speaker 3: Oh I gotta do is open the ice box door? What you.
Speaker 4: Heah?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 5: You there?
Speaker 4: You you hungry? Hey? What's the crick? I told you? Mommy, what you okay? You set up set up for you said, I want a stupid dog.
Speaker 2: He's telling him to sit up and he laid down.
Speaker 4: But he's not stupid you his dogs.
Speaker 2: Tell a dog you do something and he'll do it. But you tell a dog to do something that he'll do something on you. It takes brings you.
Speaker 4: He's not stupid.
Speaker 3: See he's part German shepherd and he don't understand English very well.
Speaker 4: The why you call him a puppy dog? Stupid? He's called him stupid in your.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you know he's stupid, and I know he's stupid.
Speaker 2: He ain't.
Speaker 5: Try. I'll let you be the first one to sap of one of my cinnamon band.
Speaker 3: No, you're not gonna make no penny.
Speaker 4: Take on your way.
Speaker 3: Take it away, Take it away, South America, take it away.
Speaker 2: You know that was not a very nice thing to say about my bone.
Speaker 3: Here now try one.
Speaker 2: But why press me?
Speaker 3: Look here, I let the puppy dog tell you here, boy take a body again. No take it away from him.
Speaker 5: He's getting crumbs all over the floor.
Speaker 2: Tell me who own now you'll get him sw at me. He's a good pippy mummy.
Speaker 3: If whose much as there hanging on me?
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell on you.
Speaker 3: You'll tell pa, I will tell everybody that you run a bookie basements in the basement.
Speaker 4: That's not so.
Speaker 3: Oh no, say where you are?
Speaker 4: This is away.
Speaker 3: Hurry, hurry take the phone.
Speaker 2: What is he gonna do to you?
Speaker 3: Well? You know, you go upstairs to your room and think about your new year's resolutions.
Speaker 4: Okay? Tan it which one chair I walk on?
Speaker 2: You wonder will help you to be a better boy? Oh?
Speaker 3: It make you.
Speaker 1: Thankful for the things you have?
Speaker 3: Or has I got something to be thankful for?
Speaker 2: But certainly everyone has?
Speaker 3: Well what you've got to be thankful for?
Speaker 2: It, I'm thankful for you.
Speaker 4: Oh, get get good?
Speaker 2: Not you're tired? Yuh, she's coming out of hers right now. You're a real George, right, you dreamer? You you're thankful?
Speaker 4: You has mean?
Speaker 3: Yes, darling, Then why is it every time you look at me you get up, walk across the room and punch me. Pop right and the no, this is Red.
Speaker 2: Skeltan saying you find Allen.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening.