Speaker 1: Things Dallas people complain about. That's gonna be fun. We'll do that at four point thirty. Shocking revelations in the new Cowboys documentary that's coming up at five o'clock. Also, what are the odds that the MAVs will win the title this on this upcoming season? What does Vegas say? All that's coming your way? But right now it's time for this juicys.
Speaker 2: Hot Gods every stay on top in the woods shovel.
Speaker 3: Have two pieces of audio for you guys, and we will start with Green Day. Now. Christina and I saw Green Day in the last couple of years, and they do a bit where they bring someone up on stage and they'll let them play an instrument, usually come play guitar on a song and it's not you know, like they're crazy turned up in the mix all the time. But one thing that they do they didn't do this at the show we went to, but on their show, Good Riddance You had the Time of your life, Billy Joe Armstrong takes guitar off and it'll let the person from the crowd they brought up now start playing the playing the song. We all know how it goes.
Speaker 2: I wonder if they do.
Speaker 4: Any practice beforehand to know do we have someone that can actually play.
Speaker 2: I always wondered that. I've always wondered that.
Speaker 3: The closest connection we've gotten is there's a listener of our show who we had on the show a few years ago who went on stage with the Killers and played drums for them and the Killers, I mean the way he described it. No, there's no sound checking that the people make signs. Let me play drums on this song. I kind of wish they'd kill the bits because they've been doing it forever now.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. Maybe someone makes a sign.
Speaker 3: It's just kind of a known thing that.
Speaker 2: And Good Rittens isn't that hard to play.
Speaker 3: I couldn't tell you the notes right now, but if you know the chords, I've always wanted this to her. Well, this guy goes on stage and everyone knows that Good Rents is coming, and he plays the first notes to this.
Speaker 2: Oasis wonderful by the Oasis? Have you hear Billy Joe go? Oh, f.
Speaker 4: I hear that again?
Speaker 2: Is that the same guy? No? No, no, he took the guitar off the guy.
Speaker 3: The guy is trying to stay there by the mike He's just standing there and then someone comes and pulls him off the stage.
Speaker 1: So he's just trying to do bits.
Speaker 3: He's trying to do a bit and hey, big week Oasis reunion show I think is tomorrow or Friday?
Speaker 4: Is that the one at Wimbley And it's in the UK.
Speaker 2: It's in the UK.
Speaker 3: It's got to be at Wimbley, there it is. I don't think the first one is at Wimbley. They may be playing Wimbley, but I don't think the first one is Wow because our buddy Kent's going.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean, I don't know what other venues out there big enough to hold them?
Speaker 3: Do they say that Principality Stadium and Cardiff, I don't even know what that is. They're playing Wimbley later in the month, as in Cardiff Giant Cardiff Cardiff. So oh, that was kind of funny, though, you know, I imagine that Green Day has any respect at all for Oasis, I.
Speaker 4: Know, but it would have been a lot cooler if they went along with the bit and Billy. Did you ever see the clip of Tom York playing Wonderwall? No, there's a clip out there where he's on stage, and this is kind of like the heide of Oasis trash in every band that's not them, And so he starts playing Wonderwall like it's like something a baby would play, and he's wine singing it like he's mocking it.
Speaker 2: Basically, the thing is when.
Speaker 3: Jay Z did it, because I don't think I've seen one of the Gallaghers was like jay Z was gonna headline Glastonbury. It's like, oh nine, maybe he is twenty ten that and one of the Gallaghers, probably Liam knowing probably Liam, was like it used to be a rock festival and he was doing that whole thing. And then jay Z opens his set with a guitar and starts mock singing.
Speaker 2: Voice. It's so good. I'll bring that break that out tomorrow if you want to hear that.
Speaker 1: I'm not super familiar with British racism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they what is their deal? They well, their deal is classism.
Speaker 4: So they have a lot and we have that here in America too, but it's very much the working class because they have an old royal aristocracy. So we talked about this the other day when we were talking about Rushmore. There was like all these films that came out about working class Brits, and those boys all wore school outfits and ties and stuff, so when they wrote it, they wrote it to be like a Mick Jagger type. But the idea was that if you guys have ever seen the Kinks when they were coming up in the sixties, they wore those little suits and so those are working class British bands, and so they have a great chasm between the haves and the have nots.
Speaker 2: So it's a social class.
Speaker 1: Jay Z has more than him. So it's not that it's like, what does he just butt hurt that he's not rock?
Speaker 3: It's just like a, I don't know, they just talked crap to everyone, including themselves. Yeah, I actually found it. Let's stay on it. I'll move the other thing to tomorrow. Because okay, here's jay Z mocking. This is two Thousan was an eight at Glastonbury.
Speaker 2: Okay about okay, he's just laughing the whole time. He's singing kind of he's playing crappy guitar with it. But he won them over first.
Speaker 3: By playing a song from their land and then busted into ninety nine problems and they're like, yep. He opened the door for other genres to headline Glastenburg.
Speaker 2: That's cool, that is.
Speaker 1: Cool, fantastic, all right, coming up in just over three minutes, we crank up the Wayback Machine and apparently Jeff skin Wade has some problems. That's coming your way next