Speaker 1: Hey zo his day to twenty seven. We've got everybody with us, powerful one, immaculate, one, spiritual, im the one. Guys, are you doing well today? Daylight savings? So you lost an hour?
Speaker 2: You can blame Rich Willett's grandfather apparently. Do you know Rich Willett? How are you familiar with him? He's a producer over at Iconic. He's David Ike's favorite producer, gay and he does a show with Gareth called what the actual Fuck? And he said that his grandfather invented daylight savings, invented it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I see things about the guy's grandfather.
Speaker 2: I know, I I don't I don't want to say things about him either. I don't know how that's of all the people. I don't know how that's possible.
Speaker 3: But he likes you, sir, You've done a bad thing, big question.
Speaker 2: We have questions about. I mean, it's the old I put the Navajo proverb in there that like only a I'm paraphrasing only a stupid gringo Honkey would cut a foot off of the bottom of a blanket, sew it to the top of the blanket and think they have a longer blanket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, does it not make sense.
Speaker 4: Look better, show how arbitrary the time thing is. I guess it's just yeah, why isn't a two pm at like when the sun comes up? Why don't we just start there like they might as well. They just randomly chose, like what five o'clock in the morning simulation Cory.
Speaker 3: That's also why we've got like seven new years. We've got like the new Year's that we all know, the calendar changing. We have the New Year's, the lunar new year when enough lunations moons have traveled through the year, and then we've got the spring times, the equinox which is still coming. We have twelve days till that New Year's and then we also have the first day of aries. Astrologically it's another new year. So you could just celebrate in years for like three months.
Speaker 2: I didn't get my wife anything for the first day of aries?
Speaker 1: Do we.
Speaker 2: How much time do I have left?
Speaker 3: No divorce? I don't actually know. It also then depends on which astrological system we're using. Using tropical, which is what most people know, using sidereal, which is older, Using Fadic, which is even more different, are using true Saideia, which is the newest one you choose.
Speaker 4: This is all retarded.
Speaker 1: I don't know about all that, but you know, when I get off work, it just we'll gon't have more daylight. I mean, that's all I know, is I mean, yeah.
Speaker 4: It was getting it was getting dark at like four thirty, like four thirty in the afternoon. To be fucking set in here like that's wrong, that just seems wrong.
Speaker 3: Well, what also so strong is that it is summer now already. It's gonna be eighty something this week. And we didn't even really get a winter in Colorado, and now it's gonna be summer. All right, We're skipping right through spring.
Speaker 4: Spring, we're gonna get We're gonna get snow. Like we were just talking, me and Cuba talking the other day. It was all warm and shit, and then I wake up the next day to four inches of fucking snow out back. Yeah, and that lasted for three days and now it's gone again. But we'll get a we will get a couple more of those within the next sixty days. That's That's my experience here is that you're usually not out of the woods till like early May.
Speaker 3: That's what Johnny said. And you don't plant anything until after mother's stay. Here is what I've learned over hard years of trying to grow things. But it's been really warm, and I don't like it. I like cold. I want more.
Speaker 4: I think right now is pretty nice. It's like six. Right now, it's sixty six. That's a little warm, like if it was like fifty four. I mean yesterday was sent before it was nice, y'all.
Speaker 1: Fucking damn. I want frozen. Yeah, frozen is that word? Y'all want to be in a crowd chamber some shit when it's cold.
Speaker 3: The wait, So your wife doesn't keep it at like sixty in your house, your lady.
Speaker 2: No, she knows. I'm skinny, I'm bald, and I have low blood pressure. So like I'm freezing ass cold all the time. If she did, if she kept it at like a I think it like a where she wanted it, I'd be frozen.
Speaker 3: This is what I've learned, is that women freeze out their men. Women have a certain age are hot all the time, and so we always want it to be cold, and then men just have to deal with it. Sorry guys, sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, menopause causa peri.
Speaker 3: The last fifteen years and then menopause. Yeah, we're just screwed. We get to about forty and just everything's fucked terrrible.
Speaker 1: Now, I say, you're you're a totally different person. You have to read, you have to readjust to who you got. You're like, okay, all right, so I remember who you was, so well who you are today is somebody different. So let me let me try to Hey, when folks are like, man, you know you just want one woman, I said, don't worry, You'll be with multiple women. Okay, yeah, yeah. And I ain't saying that it has nothing to do with you know, all women are bad and that something like that.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just need a lot of progesterone and don't have it. So that's what it is. We're not bad, just the progesterone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So I mean that's that's the way it looks. So. Uh, they're saying that this alleged war, which is not a war. It's just folks shooting rockets at each other. But they say four to five weeks, okay, that's what that's what they believe, all right, and then uh it'll be over.
Speaker 2: I mean I will be greeted as liberators in week six or week seven or when is that?
Speaker 1: Uh well, I mean that's that's to be determined TBD. We've got that besides that particular part of the mission, because.
Speaker 2: I remember that the first time. It was just weeks and then we'll be treated as liberators and it's gonna be and we'll take the you. I mean, it's it's gonna be fine, no problem.
Speaker 4: See, they stole that ship from Hitler. They straight up stole that from Hitler. Hitler stormed into fucking Austria and they were like fucking loving every minute of it. And it's never been replicated since. But they keep they keep trying, They keep trying.
Speaker 3: To me, not the ones maybe who are some of them who are still there, but even some people who are still there. The women's soccer team went out, which is I was like, wait, they have women's they let women play soccer, but they do they have to cover head to toe, so they're they're like full heat job playing soccer football. Sorry, And they didn't say the Pledge of Allegiance or whatever the version is for Iran, but they didn't sing their national anthem and so now they're sign languaging help out their window because they're about to be sent back and they're basically going to get raped to death and have their womb ripped out and like decapitated, all that good stuff.
Speaker 4: I think some of that is a little propaganda.
Speaker 3: Ish.
Speaker 4: I sure it's just some bad shit happens, But I'm sure it's not as bad as we're told. We're always told worse than what the shit really is.
Speaker 3: I always think that until I meet or you meet people who have fled there and they're saying that, and then I'm like, well now I believe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you seem But here's the thing I think that I think that's how to get is they they hit you with so much propaganda that you never believed that anything's bay it. Oh no, it's not that bad. She ain't happening happening.
Speaker 2: I believe it's very bad.
Speaker 1: I believe, yeah, but bad.
Speaker 2: I believe that once the government gets their hands on you, it's never good. Yeah. That the Iranians torture the ship out of their own people, just like the Americans torture the ship out of their own people. They all claim that they don't they do. Just like everyone there's the state, it's just exists to be hypocrites and they're all bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's worse. I'd rather have my government who might torture some people for things, but not for Sharia law.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, once you inject your God into it, it gets very weird, very fast, Like specifically, it's not me, it's him. It's him. He said we got we gotta do all this bad stuff. And then it's like, ah, well, if God said it, then you know, I guess. I mean, what's the worst that can happen. I'm not going to get in trouble with God if God told me to do it right or rk you so.
Speaker 3: That you go to hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is. It is in the book right in the book.
Speaker 2: Not a problem.
Speaker 3: You can marry a nine year old their their prophet was a pedophile. I mean, like they're the specific if people can say like, oh, religions are the same, no, they're not. Christianity is actually the only one that protects children explicitly and says that you should protect them and that they're sacred before God, whereas Islam is like nine, fine, Judaism is like oh yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 2: Three, It's all good as long as they're.
Speaker 3: Religions are equal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there's a huge problem with inbreeding in the Muslim community too, and of course inbreeding by default means diminished I q ohe.
Speaker 3: The oil family has the same problem. And then we find it all the way down and is law. I think they're related somehow. That's all in breed.
Speaker 2: That's their motto, keep it in the family.
Speaker 1: Hold. I mean, you know you just got it. You got to do what you got to do. No, I think I think that's what they say.
Speaker 2: They need to They need to behave and not do what they need to do. Can can they people stop doing what they need to do?
Speaker 3: Maybe thinks this is why Epstein allegedly Now the fun theory is that he put his DNA into all of the injections, and so everybody was not just getting random DNA, They're getting Jeffrey Epstein's DNA. Maybe he's just trying to do the world of favors. He's like, you know what, there's a lot of inbred communities. We need to inject some new.
Speaker 2: Ashkaic Austin DNA into the mix, dropping loads on the world. Yeah, like free Epstein, what what?
Speaker 4: I can't take it?
Speaker 1: I just can't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like this is this is a big joke. I feel like God is punking me. This is this is the this is the.
Speaker 2: Greatest moment of your life. Corey. I mean all of your fantasies have come true. You should have to have knee surgery from taking victory laps for all the ship that you've been saying, you know, maybe five years about the Jews.
Speaker 4: Maybe that bad trip I had when I was fifteen never ended. And I'm just fucking.
Speaker 2: No, no, you have to live through If I have to live through it, you have to live through it.
Speaker 3: I just can't exciting time in history. Like every other time it was like, yeah, some weird this is the weirdest.
Speaker 4: I just want to time. I just want to get down on my hands and knees all the time and just pray to Jesus Christ to let Hitler have won the fucking war and I have solved this problem. Like please, I'll do anything everything. I'll go to church and drink to eat the chips and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Have you read The Man in the High Castle.
Speaker 4: I'm very familiar. I didn't really like it. I didn't read the books, but I saw the stupid TV show, which was stupid.
Speaker 3: The book, like many of those books, is like kind of poorly written, but his ideas are so fucking cool that people like it anyway.
Speaker 4: So I'm just so I'm like, I've the people's interpretation and their preconceived notions about the Nazis, even the ones who were mildly educated correctly there are their attitudes and opinions are just so grossly wrong because of the level of propaganda that we've been fed for fucking one hundred years. That like, when you truly understand what happened in in Germany, really going back to eighteen fucking sixty through nineteen twenty four when Hitler wrote my comp when you come to understand what was happening fucking then, like you understand the real plight of the fucking Nazis and all the horrible shit they people said they did that they never really did, and you come to understand and like what the fuck they actually were. My heart breaks every fucking day, and I keep seeing like people don't even mean to be propagandistic to the words of the Nazis, but they are nonetheless by accident, you know, And it's like I can't, I can't fucking take it. It's the it's the worst fucking twisting of history, and why did they do it? Why did they make them the most evil guy? Because he was fucking right about every goddamn fucking thing that came out of his mouth.
Speaker 2: That's why those speech. I was doing an interview with this guy today and we got on that topic, but we had to do it on his premium like side, premium content stuff because we couldn't talk about it. And we got we got on on that that topic.
Speaker 1: I was like, man.
Speaker 4: For the real oppression that went on the real oppression of the German people that went on was not like they say with the Gestapo and all that shit. It was more economic and the economic hardships kicked off before the war started because Hitler saw what was coming and he implemented basically the fucking rationing system. And that rationing system broke people. When you understand, like, you go from having goods and services of plenty, so literally overnight because you have the British blockading Germany, which was the biggest thing. It cut off like seventy percent of their fucking intake of any kind of goods. So they were trapped with their few handful of partners in Europe, and what they could get in through blockades and even smuggling in their own shit. Right, So this coupon system, basically it didn't matter how rich you were, you got fucked. Like everybody else. You were only entitled to a pound of meat a week or whatever it was. You could buy the better meat because you have more money, but you could only get a pound to meat. It was that kind of thing. Coffee Gone. They drank some barley bullshit that actually people really liked it for some reason. But uh, no coffee. You were like on an economic level, you were fucked. However, Uh, nobody was really poor, nobody because they basically if you didn't have a place to help get you into a place, everyone had a job, everyone had services, and they had a guy who'd come around to your fucking house and look at your cobnates and be like, Okay, you need this, you need this, you need this. And if you had children, you had strict things on what you could feed them and how to feed them. You know, people would think that, hey, that's a horrible thing. You're encroaching on my freedoms. Oh yeah, look at America, these fat fucks who feed their kids twinkies for breakfast and fucking monster energy drinks. You know, was it oppressive what they did with their own people and forming them, forcing them to live between these very strict cultural barriers. One hundred percent When I look at the difference between them and what was going on with us. We're fucking a piece of shit country today. And how much better off would we be if we had a strict cultural guideline that we unfortunately have to force the populace into. You know, all the freedom you want within a strict cultural frame.
Speaker 2: Years ago, And it wasn't even that wasn't like a million years ago. That was seventy five years ago, when people were dressed up just to go out to walk down the street, and they were in suits and things like that. We weren't wearing pajamas and and and.
Speaker 4: You know, it's because everybody respected their peers. And I hate to say this, ultimately, at the end of the day, what it comes down to is the fundamental origins of all culture is race. That's a goddamn reality.
Speaker 2: We've moved into a low trust society in the US and that and that filters all the way down.
Speaker 1: Yes, go ahead, how about so we also got to realize is that nickas didn't have access. Almost one hundred percent of our problems today is due to access. You have too much access to see how how much better other people are doing. So the people back then didn't have access to see anything. The set was in there twenty mile rate, Yes, NIGGI, you had to jump on a horse and fucking ride for seven days to get from where I'm at in Raleigh. You know what I'm saying. So you ain't no different. It's just like whatever is there, you didn't know anybody else was doing better. And one thing I mean see.
Speaker 4: Back then, I think back then there was to speak a little positively of the some progress we've made. There were a lot fewer rich and well off people back then, a lot fewer of them controlled a lot more of the population here. Honestly, any one of us, for schmucks, can get lucky on crypto and make a million dollars, and that's reality. Back in the day, they didn't have those opportunities, nor did they have access to investment. That didn't have access really, I mean, they could buy gold and like little scant amounts, you know what I mean, Like nobody had the ability to ever pull themselves out of their social cast even here in America.
Speaker 2: Unless they became a minor and struck gold. And so they had the gold rush, the crypto gold rush sort of in San Francisco in the mid eighteen hundreds, and that was like, yep, well that like you're a lottery ticket or your crypto potential or you know whatever.
Speaker 1: Talking about talking about a billionaire's whether it's like in nineteen seventy or nineteen eight, that was like ten in America. That was like it, you know, now we got three thousand.
Speaker 3: Wow, now they got yachts for their yachts? Was that like yacht that follows his yacht with all the supplies on it. I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Can't tell you what I saw Zuckerberg's yacht in Portavarta.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were well, I didn't know what it was. I mean, I we were going and we were stopped at a light. It's right at the marina and it's parked right there. I mean, it's just massive, the biggest ship that's not a cruise ship that you've ever seen. You're just like, god damn. And I didn't think anything of it. And then Max Egan told me the next day, do you see Zuckerberg's boat down there? I was like, oh yeah, I saw the boat.
Speaker 3: Like the size of a cruise ship or what? What are how bigger are these things?
Speaker 2: It's smaller than a cruise ship, but bigger than anyone whatever, you like, just big ass ship. Like you look at it and you you think like you could fit one hundred people on there easily.
Speaker 3: Like comfortably, with lots of space.
Speaker 1: Hm hmm.
Speaker 3: It also seems like a safety risk. You're like, if everyone knows what yacht is yours, aren't you a target? Now?
Speaker 2: You would hope so? Yeah, I mean you would think so.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Man, you got that, you got the he got he got a piece of that magic that it protects you. I keep telling you all that that's how all this ship happened in the past. Man, they got yeah, they got a piece of the yeah Nephlin some of them, some of them ran than on the ship that I told Corey Thursday is how we got to the moon. Okay, that's how we got to the moon. Back then we had from the n Yeah, magic from the naphlum. All right, whichever one day found it had the last little little bit it had. We had those missions. We haven't been able to go back because we ain't found another one yet. You have this gold tenfold.
Speaker 3: There's a reason why these petibor psychopath classy elits so called like continuously have sacrificed children for all these years. It has to work. I'm just saying he should do it. I'm just saying, like it has Why was he so fixated on this for thousands of years?
Speaker 2: No sense reinventing the wheel? Right, Yeah, it's clearly working to give them the power to control.
Speaker 3: And I wonder because like Hillary Clinton seems genuinely shocked when she lost.
Speaker 1: I was too.
Speaker 3: I was like, well, it's Hillary Clinton. She's obviously gonna win. That's worshiped Satan and shit, like she's the winner, you know, Like, and then she did it and I was like, what world are we in now? And she was like what world are we in now? And ever since then she seems to have that air about her, just like confusion, like why I've sacrificed enough babies? Like why is this working?
Speaker 2: One more baby?
Speaker 1: Is what it took?
Speaker 2: Hillary? You fucked up at the finish line. You fumbled the ball baby at the finish line and didn't get it across and now you well, shit, I don't know these people are uh, I guess being exposed a little bit. Normies are talking about it now. The people are starting to ask questions about Pizzagate again, which is.
Speaker 3: Funny're getting it all wrong and they won't listen to you, even though you.
Speaker 2: Know better, but of course not. But they are asking they're asking the wrong questions to the wrong people. But they are asking questions.
Speaker 3: And they're posting only AI slop like I don't know what this is, but like people are like, look, here's Donald Trump with a bunch of little kids. And I'm like, he might have somewhere been with a bunch of little kids. I don't know or not know, right, we don't know, but he's not indicated to have been. And none of these pictures are real. None of them are real. They're like, oh, so clearly, ahi, did someone today posted like this? It's not even someone, it's everyone. You can go on Twitter, Facebook or anywhere and it's all just AI posts, AI pictures, AI stories. Does anybody not realize that you're not even looking at reality anymore? You never really were when it was media presenting you with something, But now like every post you see, you can like read it. You can tell AI's writing style now, and you can read it anytime it says this wasn't just a blank, it was a blah blah blah. Like that's AI, right, Like every fucking time you see that phrase, that setup, that set in structure, that's AI.
Speaker 4: Also videos of AI people talking, they never have natural cadence. Ever, it's it's always. It always talks like somebody would write always, because that's what it is and it's it. Sometimes it'll take me a second and I'll be like, oh, is this real, and then I'll catch a term. Then I'm like, nobody speaks like that. Or when people do speak, they'll take unnecessary or unusual pauses, or they'll inhale at a certain time because they're running out of breath, or the AI never does any of that. Like I think this is like terminator. They could tell them because they didn't sweat and stuff right or whatever. The fucking stupid thing was.
Speaker 3: Like you never stutter and you never switch your word midward or whatever, and like humans do that. Yeah, they're too perfect, just.
Speaker 1: Just just a little bit.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, you got you got all kind of AI stuff now, but nobody's gonna be able to afford it, So, I mean, we're gonna run into that issue.
Speaker 4: I read a post, Yeah, I read a post yesterday about a guy who was spending like two hundred dollars a month on his AI stuff and now he's getting like ten percent of the credits he used to get for the same amount of money. Like they can't keep up, Like it is a this AI thing just seems like as far as energy goes in particular, like it's just a dead end. It's never you can't accomplish what you want to accomplish because the energy amounts are just insurmounting.
Speaker 1: It's also being it's also being subsidized.
Speaker 4: People are losing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean you could you could say that. You can say that, but anything that's new is usually subsidized early. You know, whenever you sign up for a new service, let's say cable or internet or something like that, you move as a company you hadn't been with. You know, they want to say, hey, man, we get you in there fifty dollars a month, you know, gig internet. You know you'll be good, and then three years later it jumps up to one hundred and fifty dollars just like the foot Oh oh yeah, I mean just how much it act.
Speaker 4: She calls.
Speaker 1: I mean, so that's what they're doing.
Speaker 3: That true.
Speaker 4: Anybody used a starlink for anything.
Speaker 1: No, somebody have passed. So it seems like it's getting aheaded.
Speaker 4: It's getting some pretty fucking major speeds going on now, like direct from space motherfucking you know, three four hundred down, which is pretty good for something like that for a while or something like that. But I guess they got some phone thing coming now where it'll be like your phone will work anywhere in the fucking world, but no dead zones because starlink is up there. So it seems like Elon's starlink is gonna make obsolete like all the other providers.
Speaker 3: I want to get one just to have it. You don't have to activate it, right, you can just have it in case. Yeah, and then I have like emergency solar power playing and whatever, and so even if you don't have fuel or whatever, you can at least run your whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the starlink. There was some people of work that had it.
Speaker 4: Can you like sneak off the grid and use one and still get caught though, and they like, they know where you're at, right, can't.
Speaker 3: I mean you've probably got to.
Speaker 1: Well. I mean, and I know every everything's not what it seems, but I mean when they had the hurricane and the flooding in n Asheville, I mean, he was very helpful getting a star link out there to those people so they could contact somebody, you know, as opposed to whatever we were trying to do with that moment, which was I guess just let him die.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was really busy shooting his pants. So to be fair, I mean, it's just like.
Speaker 4: People, Yeah, you find I thought they can see you on from fucking space. I thought, like they can take a picture of your.
Speaker 1: Been able to do that since at least nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 4: But they but they can't find people, but they can't from.
Speaker 2: Your WiFi.
Speaker 3: Identification. Then they can tell who you are too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how does that Wi Fi thing work? I saw that they can track you with your router, but I didn't look into how it worked.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, I don't know either. But I'm guessing it's just resistance, right, It's of biological things. It's hard to go through, which is why people used to be like, oh, hide in the forest, right, you can't get through a thick canopy. You won't be able to find me. And now they're like, ha ha, yes we can five g Also that you've radiated you so you glow. Yeah, maybe if you can, it's like predator, cover yourself in mud. You won't be found capes.
Speaker 1: That's here's what I here's what I do know. We were finding motherfuckers when we had the damn you had to look at a cringe sketch of them, you know what I'm saying, find a damn wedding? Finding your money now, I mean you had to go look at some damn itches sketch on the wall. It's like that's that's supposed to look like somebody. Yeah, that's him. And then like, oh shit, there he is. You know what I'm saying. I mean I've been damn I mean that is him. So yes, they can find you. Yes, they'll just activate your shit when it's dead. We're supposedly dead, supposedly doesn't work, supposed to the batteries or are out of it, but I can activate it. It's kind of like, was that Guthrie's her shit? No subscription not activated allegedly no power to it. We don't have footage except that we do have footage, But where'd you get to foot with? Oh well yeah, we can just turn it on whenever we want to, at whatever time we want to. You know, when they were trying to find everybody's dog, it's like, oh, well yeah, this this new appupania, and you know it'll turn on all the ring cameras in a twenty mile radius. I don't want my camera turned on, dude.
Speaker 3: And then they're like, no, we're not doing that. I mean, yeah, you are. You just pretend that you're.
Speaker 4: Not doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've been turning them on. I mean I mean everything we've got, it's got a camera on it.
Speaker 3: Like, how long did it take you to perfect this before you tried to sell it to us? Right, you've been doing this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we used it. The last to know, you know, when it comes to everything where you know, civilians are going to be the last to know. So you just be shocked and surprised. It's kind of like I liking this to the car manufacturing industry, so you have so you have General Motors, okay, which spans across multiple different vehicles, So Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Cadillac. Wait, you look at a new feature that you got. Yeah, you look at new feature that you got in your Chevrolet and your liket's say, your Chevrolet Suburban. You're like, man, this feature is great. And then somebody with a Cadah, I said, man, I had this shit ten years ago. So that's it's like like they had that ship, you know, twenty years ago, we're just now giving it to y'all. Yeah, I mean that's the way that works. Yeah, Like are they just parting.
Speaker 3: Around the universe and they're just not telling us.
Speaker 1: Probably that's how he can put he can put something on the moon. He damn baiting him there.
Speaker 4: You see. I'm on the fence on all that stuff because like I still, like I can't get over in any logical way the fucking getting microwaved once you get outside of Earth orbit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't get over that.
Speaker 3: Like how are you shielding the fucking majesty of the Sun?
Speaker 4: Like what is that? They said you needed like six ft of lead shielding? Motherfucker nobody got what the get up?
Speaker 2: Closed?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't I don't.
Speaker 4: Know that I buy the Super the Super Advanced Space program that they're not getting they got if they come up with a solution.
Speaker 3: If they are doing that. Same with teleportation, they're like, we teleported. It's like, well, you've teleported information, which is still very cool, very very cool, but like matter to have enough information teleportation for matter to reconstruct itself, Like that's kind of insane. Maybe it happens someday.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Well, I don't think it's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know right well, if that, if they're doing anything like the secret Sace program, it would be on the astral level, like which they're quite interested in, have been for decades. Is it fruitful? I don't know. I know people can travel outside their body, but there you can go anywhere anytime, like it can be two seconds till you're at the other end of the universe. But you know, I guess they do that.
Speaker 4: There's two There's a couple of different things here, Like you have like the stargate idea where you're not actually getting beamed, like the universe is bent and you're just stepping through and you're staying in one. You're staying physically intact, and you're passing through a barrier and you're kosher that way. Right, But then there's like Star Trek where they beam you and I don't think that's number one possible, And number two, you wouldn't be you anymore. You'd be what the computer thought you were it should be, because that's how it was. It creates a temporal You go into the pattern buffer. Right in the pattern buffers, they took an imaging of you, and then they break you down into molecules or atoms or energy, and then they recreate you based on the what's in the pattern buffer. So you're never you again, right, Yeah, I don't buy that fucking the first plit second, like you're.
Speaker 3: A photo to go to any specific time or place anyway, that'd be nearly impossible in itself except for entanglement. Like I don't know how you send something to a very specific point in time or space.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 4: I think a big part of this is understanding what consciousness is, and nobody does. And so if you can't, if you don't understand what consciousness is, I don't see how you can even think about breaking it down and sending it somewhere else, Like no, Like this is like people have been watching too much Star Trek, Big Dreams, Big dreams.
Speaker 1: Hey, well, I mean there's always potential. You know, I don't want to roll it out. We won't be around to see it. But I mean, one day they might be able to recreate you in another place. Well maybe they just be able to ship your souls somewhere.
Speaker 2: If they can make Star Trek trands, they can recreate your soul somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: See, that's another thing. I don't think we have individual souls. That doesn't make any sense to me at all, the notion of a soul. To me, I feel like the soul probably is something more along the lines of like a particle layer of the universe that our physical bodies are interacting with. Therefore, that would mean we're all sharing the same experience in our own little individual packets of biological goo. But it's ultimately the same thing. I'm having a conversation with three of myself.
Speaker 2: Here are you? A comedy?
Speaker 1: Comedy is bullshit.
Speaker 3: That's exactly how every tradition explain you're.
Speaker 4: That's what seems to make the most sense. Yeah, right, you're.
Speaker 3: And you also think about the like language you used to talk about, like connecting with your higher self or whatever, and it's your a tuning like your brain and your body or like a receiver for something, and you can sort of switch the dial, switch the station.
Speaker 4: For sure, and you definitely have layers of consciousness. Like a lot of people wig out and have bad trips because they'll be tripping and all of a sudden, they'll feel like somebody is watching them, but it's really just their own consciousness expanding, which is experience because you get.
Speaker 2: That you did you ever get so high that you would get like extra man, that's what we'd call it, extra man, because you were watching a lot of hockey. It felt like there was someone else in the room, or felt like there should be someone else in the room, or there was someone else in the room who's just walked out of the room, but everyone kind of fat. Did you ever get that high that you could get?
Speaker 4: Ex There was just not exactly what I remember the craziest most like figuring out the universe. Shit I ever had was always on like extremely massive amounts of night oxide.
Speaker 1: Nice O Jesus.
Speaker 4: Really, my buddy had a tank back in the day. My buddy had a tank, and he had a buddy who worked at like the fucking oxymed place where they filled up all the different tanks, and so he would get tanks because they would sell to dentist's right, So he would get these tanks and we would sit there for like fucking two hours, two hours, like yeah, And I remember one time I got so fucking high that, like I remember seeing the universe and like what we're experiencing was like one of the universes, but then there was another universe that was a mirror of it, and then there were two more universes that were mirror this direction. Right, So the universe was really four parts and we were in one and the rest of it was all a reflection of each other. Right, And I was like like Bill and Ted moment, whoa. But it felt very real, like I understood it in a manner that made sense that like it was a self supporting like lattice thing, which was all reflections of itself.
Speaker 3: So what you're the two things you just described, I've experienced, not high, just by meditating and going out of body. So you're, as far as I'm concerned, like all religions and all extreme high realizations and all of those sorts of things are you're describing the same thing. So it was physics physics is actually gonna mirror exactly what you just said to in some way or another at some point, if it's not already. Yeah. The weirdest thing when you that that part of yourself that's like higher beyond yourself. Like when I experienced that, I was just like, oh wow, she figured it out. It was like I wasn't even I was me, but I was also like this part of me that thought of Lindsay as like another separate.
Speaker 2: Thing, almost traject.
Speaker 3: When you're playing a video game and this is the character you're playing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were like the Avatar and you had a thought like oh she fig like, oh.
Speaker 3: Hell I was I was shot.
Speaker 1: I was like out of consciousness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the consciousness for sure.
Speaker 3: And now I can never like unforget there, you know, not, no, that's me. Yeah, it's not the same experience though, because now I already understand it, and it's like makes sense mirrors together.
Speaker 4: It's like when you put two mirrors together and you can see like super far right, but like on a conscious level, we can't see that far. We can only see like one or two.
Speaker 3: And you're not like actively experiencing that all the time, or else you wouldn't even eat or drink because you're lose my mind way up there and it's way cooler up there anyway. And this is a weird experience from having I.
Speaker 4: Think some schizophrenic people that happens too. They see some ship get on some level sure can't function anymore.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, this is actually part of why like I don't. When people are like I want to experience that, I'm like, well maybe you do, Like maybe you don't, because if you can't integrate it properly and continue to like live a life of purpose in the material world, and what will it have done for you? Nothing?
Speaker 4: And these days I'm old, I don't want to experience nothing anymore. I'm done with it all.
Speaker 2: Because you know that like scenario is that something bad happens to your avatar, you here, and then they get a new puppet of you just are.
Speaker 3: You come back in and you're like, Okay, well, now I'm going to try this other one that lindsay was fun. That was a fun one, but I'm gonna try a different one.
Speaker 2: But she got hit by a bus and now I'm going to come back as something else.
Speaker 1: Which is funny though.
Speaker 3: To show I describe and I went down to Florida like this last October, and our plane was nose diving towards Earth quite quickly for way too long, and I was like, very sure we're all going to die, which is also weird because I've also seen my actual death and it's supposedly way way after now, and so I was like, oh, I I was not seeing reality then, and I am done to die now and okay. And so the part of me that understands myself as that higher self was like, eah, like no, biggie, But my physical body was still like touching onto things and was like shaking and you know, and I couldn't stop it from doing that. So your body's consciousness is not going to match your higher consciousness, or at least not in my experience. It was like gonna fight for life, even if the other part of me was like, it doesn't matter what happens right.
Speaker 1: Now, die don't Yeah, yeah yeah. The self preservation part of yourself is for for most people forever there, unless you're in dire strait. Usually it has to do something with either economic, love interest, or age related where you just feel like, hey, you fuck this shit. You know what I'm saying. I mean my girlfriend had had a client. He's past now, but when his wife died, he stayed alive for like five six years later, and every day every time she went and cleaned his house, he's like, I want to die. That shit suck, you know what I'm saying. I mean, it's just he's like eighty five years old. Well, I mean you've been with this woman for sixty years. It's just like the fuck, man, this shit stupid. So it's just like so that that self preservation part, you know, when that part of you dies, then I can see how you know, you may not want to hang around this ship hole anymore. And look that that's when when people are like, oh, you know, suicide prevention and stuff. I'm like, you know, am I saying off yourself?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But I mean lay out what you got, dog. I mean maybe maybe it is a good idea. I mean, I know this sounds bad x Q four twenties End of Life Services. Okay, I ain't gonna say. Sometimes I talk you down from the legs. Sometimes I'm just like, well, let's go and close the chapter on this dog. I mean, it may not mean it sounds bad, but it is what it is. Strip a bomb because I mean, you look at you. Let's lay everything out and let's see if there's a we got a course of acts, you know, if there's a way that we can get out of this. Sometimes there ain't no way to recover.
Speaker 2: So I'm like to make a list of all the things you've ever wanted to do, like rob the seven eleven naked or something like that, and you just start knocking things off your list because you get to this point, you know what's the worst that can happen. You're ready to go right, go for it.
Speaker 1: You fucked though, to me, Hey say.
Speaker 3: Like, suicide is so selfish. I'm like maybe, but like, isn't it kind of selfish for me to be like, no, you have to stay for me, my my happiness is more than your pain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not. I'm not quite done fucking with you yet. I'm saying. It's just like so I believe, like so those portions of ourselves with our psyche can, depending on your situation, can can be deleted. It's almost like the portion and where where I see now where men or cooks. You know what I'm saying, Like, obviously there's something in your brain that's turned off. You know, one hundred percent, because that's that's not us. Yeah. Yeah, Instinctively we are territorial and when you when we see somebody encroaching on our territory, we get defensive and usually we try to kill. I mean, that's just it. I mean, that's that's that's the way men are, that's the way we're created. That's the way pretty much all males are throughout the mammal species, you know.
Speaker 3: So it's so fucking sad when when like the masculine instinct has been murdered out of people, it's so fucking sad.
Speaker 2: You see it in the culture though, you know, the Gillette you know, talking about toxic masculinity and things like that. It's like, this isn't this is an intentional attack on man on I wonder why, right make it unpopular so that you don't stand up for yourselves because they intend to do something that would rightly get them stomped. If it was a country filled with like, real men who weren't a bunch of pussies when you know, and worried about miss pronouning somebody instead of saying, fuck are we doing?
Speaker 1: You know, yeah I missed, I missed the attitude. Well I missed the attitude there of me. And you know what I'm saying, I missed.
Speaker 2: Will we.
Speaker 1: Suck it? Suck right on like a guy like the back of your hands, like a big back swing too.
Speaker 3: I'm actually doing a show tonight on this. And you know, there's this whole face to with height ratio that scientists are studying to see what it might mean skulls right, I'm like, how is this any different from the racist shiit we said we were done with? But now what Basically what they're saying is anyone with any man with masculine features and the traditionally masculine attractive features of the face, they're racist and aggressive and a threat. And you can tell by their face to with ratio. But the face to with ratio that's not aggressive is soy boy and it's demasculinized. Those are okay, we'll accept those faces. But what's really interesting, that's what all the studies going towards now is say like hot men or fuckers, basically like do you have an attractive masculine face, like you're totally a threat. But the same people who they're studying who will say like, oh, that face is aggressive and that face is a threat and this face is racist or whatever. Their eyes are telling a different story, and their eyes are lingering longer, and their pupils are dilating as they look at those same faces. So like their subconscious nos like, that's a hot speed, that's a hot guy I want.
Speaker 2: When you treat them like shit, that's why they subconsciously know they want the guy who's a little bit of a Dick's interesting that we're a little bit of a racist.
Speaker 3: We're socially indoctrinated, basically, and propaganda is to see traditional masculinity as a threat and something to be afraid of and bad, even though we still want it sexually, we still want that, we're still attracted to that, so we have to pretend like we're not. And then the other thing that was weird is that couck face that right, like like all the soy boys and all their pictures are like like that actually gives you the ratio that is the less threatening soy boy ratio. So like, with unintentionally or not, we've like cocked our fucking face to make ourselves like look less threatening. It's really weird.
Speaker 1: Well I knew, I knew we were struggling whenever whenever I started seeing fanboys. You know, you always seen fan girls, you know what I'm saying. They were They were always there. You have the you know, you have the rock band and they have the underage girls. Yes, they were all underage, all of them. And yes, all the rock stars fucked all the underage girls. Your favorite rock star he fucked them a fifteen year old, I mean back in the eighties, he did. You know what I'm saying, And I know it sounds bad, and a lot of them wrote a book about it. They wrote the shit down and their parents were fine with it. That's what's crazy that the parents were okay with us. Ship. Oh yeah, yeah, you get my daughter. But uh but I always always find that the aspect funny, you know, the fangirl We always had that. But now we have the fan boys, and I've seen that whenever I seen was it a Levy Dunn I believe that's her name. She was an LSU gymnastic star, and I seen the whole bunch of boys like running up to her wanting our autograph. I'm like, fags, what are y'all doing?
Speaker 2: Well, what they're doing there is there pretending that they want her out, but everybody just wants to stare at her.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but yeah, but that's not that's not what men like. We don't. We don't fan boy you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Extremely gay?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, because because and I found this. I found this interesting because at work, the women that were talking about it's like, oh, you know, if you could get a hall pass, you know, with a celebrity, who would you be with or whatever? And so the girls were like they were and they're like, oh, I beg with this and this and this and then so that. So they asked they asked me, like when you got a hall pass. I'm like, oh fucking they because like for me and we just oh I see a woman, she looks good. Yes, you know what I'm saying. I mean it's like like we don't, we don't fanboy over women because it's like we see the next woman, it's like oh yeah, oh yeah, you know what I'm saying. We've got like the guys.
Speaker 2: That the women wanted. I'm curious.
Speaker 1: Oh it was, but it was weird, Like no, it's like Seth Brogan. I was like, what, No, I think this is Seth Rogan before he before he went full fag. You know what I'm saying. Back when he was funny, I.
Speaker 2: Was at and stoned like that version.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got it was guys like that.
Speaker 2: I was like, such bullshit because those dudes are a diamond dozen and they're not getting laid at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems we have breaking news.
Speaker 4: It is now confirmed. Iranian state media confirmed that Kamani, the son of Ali Kamani, is now the supreme leader of Iran.
Speaker 2: So we have well, how many keep him alive?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 4: Three Kamanees in a row. So everything that we've been told about them making a new supreme leader and then them killing them has all been to total bullshit, total prop wartime propaganda. America is the worst at wartime propaganda. They really are. They're not good. It's not at all nothing they.
Speaker 2: Say, how many were there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. It's just a common name. It's just it's just a common name.
Speaker 3: The tall Biden was he was.
Speaker 4: It tall Biden analyzed for height and compared to the other Bidens, and.
Speaker 3: We have suppose completely different human being. I still am like, I don't even know if they're it's the clones and they're all fucked up and they couldn't get a good Biden clone for some reason, or if it's like maybe that one is a random guy to put on the skin mask thing, you know, that's also very realistic and like in all the spy movies and it's actually a real thing and it's just that. But if it's that, I'm I couldn't you do his face better? Because he never looked the same either ever, it was always just a different face. I guess that's just Biden now, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, hm, let's chump this out for a second. We are acknowledging that the last president of the United States was not the same person all four years.
Speaker 3: Didn't even maybe still exist at all.
Speaker 2: Let's think about that that for a second. What does that mean if if fucked alien disclosure? What if that was just disclosed that it was it was a series of characters who were playing Joe Biden and it was out on Front Street like it was confirmed. What what would that do? Do you think people would give a ship? Do you think the Democrats or the left would care. Do you think there were money paper over that, like it didn't happen the.
Speaker 3: Paper I bet money that none of them would even care. They'd be like well because he had to. He had a stutter. Like they just make something up that made it okay even if it made no sense.
Speaker 2: And they were they for sure ran out multiple people pretending that that it was Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they did it with Clinton. I mean, I know they all have a body doubles and it's for their safety, supposedly whatever, But no, they'd have like a fake ass by and just like doing ship on camera, like as though he was.
Speaker 2: I know that Putin's got a guy that looks like him and they send him to the parades and he does the thing I mean, like the for the bullshit stuff they don't want to do. I get it, But like that guy was talking to the cameras and it's like, fuck, is this guy right? What do you What's just going on here?
Speaker 3: But they don't care about anything.
Speaker 2: You could tell that's the vampire ship, huh, where it's like, oh, you noticed that we've rolled out a guy who's not actually the president. What are you gonna do with right?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Who are you going to talk to them? Come on, relax, relax, relax, it's a show man. Have a seat, enjoy the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what, Eddi is right. It's because the mass population would be against she let's see it.
Speaker 2: They would not want it, They would not want to know. They would be so angry that you spoiled the Biden Show for them.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the reason that the lockdowns and stuff were so successful is that the mass portion of the population were form Oh, I mean, that's just it.
Speaker 4: We don't deserve to have nice things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they loved it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's look at the immediate short term psychology of the mask wearers and the people who were all about this that feel I feel like it gave them an opportunity to feel like they're on the right or winning side of history or the current meta or something along those lines, right like, And it was an even I don't want to say it wasn't even split, but from their point of view, it was an us against them thing. And they've been pushing us against them to everybody for fucking ever. Right, It's part of the propaganda playbook. So that is I think that's I think that kind of answers why so many people were interested in doing that, because they felt like they could be good little helpers.
Speaker 2: They're deeply serious people and they can't compete normally against high achieving people on any metric except doing exactly what they're told. They will outwork on that one. They will do exactly what they're told the exact way you want it, and they will show you exactly how obedient they can be. Obedient like them, they will shun you and shame you and do all that shit. That's the only metric they can achieve at. And so that's whether they're super into monitoring how many people are parked in your neighbor's driveway for Thanksgiving, whether or not you've got a mask on, whether or not you're kids are vaccinated. They're obedient, and they're so good at it, and and they despise anybody that that is disobedient because it conflicts with their morality, that that that that you're somehow only a good person if you do exactly what you're told by the daddy government.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need to really revamp the battery statutes in this fucking country because some people really need to get the ass kicked like fucking for reals.
Speaker 3: It's able to.
Speaker 4: Hit someone like three times, you can knock them out. You can hit them like three times on three or fuck, but you can hit them three times, and that's that's not what you mean.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's a It's also the narcissist or the cluster B sort of series of disorders where people are codependent and are either they've realized that you're either an abuser or the abused. If you're the abused, your main fucking goal is to not ever do anything that makes you stand out or be different or be a target. Right if you're the abuser, or if you're in that side of things in general, now you have a little bit more power, and so you get to control other people. So there's like a safety element built into like, if I'm gonna be safe, I have to act this way. There's like a danger if I don't. And I I've seen it happen over and over again since I was in fucking kindergarten until I graduated and all the media and everything. And also I feel so virtuous now, Oh, I finally matter. Right. The main character fucking shit is also on that same cluster B disorder at the same narcissist show, where you're like, I'm the one who matters and I'm gonna make it right and now I'm a good person. Finally, I have purpose, And that's why all these motherfuckers go out and get an ICE's face, because they genuinely think that Ice is just going and just murdering anyone they fucking find and just doing anything they want. And now they're the good people who are trying to stop tyranny. They get a badge. Everybody gets to fucking you can't criticize them or just such virtuous people. Yeah, and you're evil if you're not easy.
Speaker 2: Maybe they should read about history and find out what happens too.
Speaker 3: That's too hard, it's easy virtuous.
Speaker 4: That's the problem with that.
Speaker 1: They will read history, and that'd be like Saunds good. That's the thing, like like just because you know, tried, just.
Speaker 4: Because maybe something this fucking liberal democracy ship has given people way too much rope to hang themselves with. It needs to be fucking realed in. This is just fucking ridiculous. You shouldn't be allowed to have some of these fucking stupid views that are contrary to everything in society and culture has ever produced in his Sorry, can't.
Speaker 2: They pretend like it's the first time we've had the conversation about real communism or something like that. It's like, well, actually it's like no, no, no, we've fucking settled this like a million years ago. Not every idea needs to be brought out. They're not all of equal value. Some ideas, mostly you dumb leftists are Your ideas are fucking stupid. Stop proposing them. They don't work. Socialism and then I'll be a painter, and then that guy can go to work and he can be in finance. It doesn't fucking work that way. You just you you you. You impose your warped, retarded worldview on the world and say, oh, because I think that we should all live in peace and harmony, that that we should go to CELSA, go to Martin Luther King Boulevard and go walk down the street at midnight. Go do that and see if if reality doesn't smack you right in the fucking face.
Speaker 3: They literally think no one's ever been bad except when capitalism forced them to be bad. That's really a belief they have. It's a fucked up psychotic believe. They believe it.
Speaker 1: And as we said last week, we don't have capitalism, no.
Speaker 4: And you know I don't have it. We look down on them, and like in Bangkok, they like will fucking beat people with sticks to like cane them for doing ship. Why can't we do that here, man, communist, we get caned in.
Speaker 1: It's because it's because we got white people here. Man. White people are nice. I just got to be honest with white I'm just I'm just if you look across the world, white people are assenting. Okay, everybody, let's just see it.
Speaker 2: They're nice until they're not, and then they they go on rampages.
Speaker 3: It is true every everywhere have ever been. Everyone's so openly racist and it's not even a problem for them. But in the US we're like, oh no, no, no, no, everyone's equal and everything's good and everyone's nice. Everybody, come in, do whatever you want, everything's good. It's crazy, We're crazy.
Speaker 1: It's the same in Britain too, and so I mean that's why that's why they're being infiltrated, because it's just like, oh, yeah, well, we love y'all, bring your culture here, it's all good, hang out. We can be in harmony and all this other ship. And it's just like, yeah, but you can't go to they crib and talk about, Hey, I'm gonna roll in here and bring my culture in here, and we're gonna live in harmony. May they're gonna fuck you up.
Speaker 3: You can't even the neighbor like country or tribe or whatever to come across the line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just imagine this.
Speaker 2: Who's doing it right, Corey?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just imagine this. I mean went down to South Africa. White people went down to South Africa, made that ship hole into what it is. You know, got farm land, got you know, got infrastructure going all that, and what the black folks want to do kill them or run them off and take the ship. So it goes and it goes the waste after they take it. I'm like, well, I mean the white folks were trying.
Speaker 3: To bring you some ship like all that ship fell in. It's just a ruin it was creating.
Speaker 2: They have a genocidal lunatic uh roundtable depopulationist in charge of your countries, like Cecil Roads who was in charge of Rhodesia. It brought in all the whites and then they turned that place into a fully developed city and then handed it over to the blacks and it was destroyed in ten years.
Speaker 3: There has to be middle ground. You can build some shit up and then it doesn't get.
Speaker 2: You know, And now South Africa is doing the same thing. They're like, we just paved this, we just repaved this road, and then people are out there peeling the asphalt and using it took their mud cakes. I mean, what is happening.
Speaker 3: It's what's interesting is people look at that again and they're like, well, that's capitalism. Capitalism didn't teach them the skills they need, and just a lot it up blah blah blah. And you're like, but but even in cases where it was offered and you could learn and they're infrastructure and whatever, and then still nobody fucking like lives up to it. So is that capitalism's fault that people didn't choose to rise up and create something better for themselves even when the opportunity is there. I think there might be something else going on here. I'm not sure, but maybe there's something else at fault that isn't capitalism.
Speaker 2: Did you watch Empire of Sand, the documentary of the Chinese companies that were building in the Democratic Republic of Congo, No problems that were having. It's it's where that meme comes from, of the the Chinese guys. It's also tiresome.
Speaker 3: It's also tiresome.
Speaker 2: It's from this it's from that documentary, and I saw the meme and it made me crack me up, and so I found the documentary stirred. Why it was super interesting, like the Chinese company was trying to build the infrastructure, but they could not get people there to like work together. They just couldn't get them to work together. I mean it was like there was zero accountability. They would tell them to do something one day and they would explain how to do it, and then the very there's like goldfish like they'd come back the next day and they'd say, I do the thing again like we did yesterday. And they'd be like, what are you talking about, Like, well, we fucking did all day yesterday, let's do it again today. And they're like.
Speaker 3: It's another thing I've noticed from traveling to all these countries that there's this cultural thing and a lot of countries that also happened to be the countries that don't tend to build lasting infrastructure for themselves of a high quality. That there's like a oh, I just say yes, and I just say oh, of course, oh yeah, yeah, yeah totally, and nobody actually knows what the fuck's going on, and all the people who are in power are the people who said oh yeah, yeah, yeah, totally like the hardest and we're the most convincing about it, and they still don't know what's going on and they don't know how to do it, and so when shit starts to fall apart because they're in power, they look at the person under them and they're like, why didn't you do this better? And then that person is like, I don't know. I also just ship like bullshitted my way into this. I don't know what's going on. So they look at the person under them and they're like, why didn't you do this? And everything is fucking garbage because of it. It's just like I've.
Speaker 2: Seen it that happened to Mexico all the time. When you ask them on a question, they go like, oh yeah, Minyana and it's like, oh, so we're going to get it done tomorrow. Then it's like no, it just means we're not going to get it done today.
Speaker 3: Sometime it might be okay, I don't know, I'm going.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's going to be tomorrow, but I it's will be today. Just know that it will not be today. I mean without a shadow of aday.
Speaker 2: As.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, who the hole of SIPs is thing, you know, culture, and I think I think a lot of these other places, like I'll say this is too much ambury cusually, average IQ is one hundred. A lot of these places they whale below that. I mean they whale below that.
Speaker 2: Bad diet, they have bad gene pools, you know, and breeding is a huge problem.
Speaker 3: Average Q and Somalia's sixty fucking for dude giving.
Speaker 4: People say, I Q is like ninety percent of who you are, So people like que and everything, Oh that's Q.
Speaker 2: People say that, Well, what it does is it puts you in this weird framework where you're you're you're you're quite literally incapable of seeing the future, of projecting and understanding and conceptualizing like a future version of yourself. One thing I will say that you can't plan.
Speaker 4: I have known a handful of people who were like in the hundred and like seventy IQ range, And those are some of the dumbest motherfuckers I've known. They were like extreme specialists and really good at fucking like, yeah, this thing, but like they couldn't fucking deal with it. They couldn't deal in the world, They couldn't function it. It was like a very specific type of intelligence.
Speaker 3: The smarter you get to, like, the more disappointing and frustrating the world is. So there's like a special torture.
Speaker 4: Right, But I also think there's a balance of life experience that has to come along with it, Like you got a good balance of IQ and life experience that's kind of more important than having like a two hundred fucking IQ. Whoe.
Speaker 2: I have a buddy who is so smart, like the smartest human being I've ever seen, and I feel like he lives in a world of perpetual sadness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, because you look out and you see all these people and you're like, it doesn't have to be this way. You guys could all prevent yourselves from all this pain and problem and it's very simple, but no one cares. No one's gonna listen to you. Dunning Krueger is fucking everything, and so you're sure you're just not going to get listened to. You'll be lucky if you get to work in a way that's productive and actually utilizes your skills, and the rest of the world is going to be like that guy's dumb.
Speaker 2: And the sooner you figure that out, the healthier you'll be mentally. Yeah, that like.
Speaker 3: I think that's why they have mensa groups and stuff, so you can like commiserate with people like ices, this life is fucked up, right to Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the loachi that's holding them back too, So we can't forget about that. That it is is that is that via their own devices? Yes, okay, have.
Speaker 2: You seen the Shape Shape Store video?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Huh? Are we unfamiliar with this?
Speaker 1: I've never yeah, yeah, I haven't said.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was like a global thing that was going around X for a while, I don't know, a week ago. It was just wild. They made this AI video called the Shape Store and it's mostly black guys in there. There was one wigger uh okay, and it was like a food. It kind of felt like a fuboo ad or something come to life. I don't know, I don't know how to describe it. A lot of remember like back in the day had I don't know, it's just like these super bright colors. Anyway, they just made all the shit, but it turned it into like it was like a nightclub. It's like a it's kind of like being on acid and going to like a black underground club at a Chuck Cheese.
Speaker 4: Do you think white people could put out something called for us by US now or.
Speaker 2: Don't think so? I don't think. I don't think. I think that's I think it comes with a mandatory hood.
Speaker 1: So I'm reading here that's the only forest by this.
Speaker 4: Here's an interesting story. Iranian hackers say they want to wipe Americans debt and give us eight hundred credit scores.
Speaker 2: Dare you now?
Speaker 1: That's now? That's propaganda.
Speaker 4: Propaganda, That is a good way to get Americans on your side. Like, hey, I like them, Iranians like, okay all the way.
Speaker 1: If I if I, if I ever heard propaganda, that's it right there. I could see them taking the money from you, if anything, I mean wiping the dead clean, maybe putting more debt on you.
Speaker 2: No, but if you want to get if you want to get back at the Jews, that's how you do it. Well, did they claim?
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, guys, they're aventually gonna have to do that anyway. It's all it's all leading today where it's just like all right.
Speaker 2: But if Iran does it and gets the credit for it, oh, then they're going to be loved worldwide. Converts in a moment absolutely.
Speaker 3: I'm Muslim. Now, hey, remember Sara and Jasara. Did you guys ever know that conspiration? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I remember hearing about that stuff. People were kind of weirdos.
Speaker 3: What's his name, Saint Jermaine. Saint Jermaine put money away and twelve hundred or something. And now it's you know, matured, and it's more than anybody in the whole world has ever seen. And he set it up so that every human will get this much. And I'm like, this is a great story. I love this fairy tale. Tell me more.
Speaker 2: Sounds great, sounds great.
Speaker 3: But then there was a piece too, where like you were gonna have to sign some docum because you know fan fiction. Once it's there, people just go with it. They're like, yeah, yeah, nasaray Sara. And then here's this document everyone has to sign, and you're basically promising to be the best citizen you could be of the world. You're a global citizen. Now you're gonna be the best citizen. Everything you do is going to be to help everyone else and help the world. And you just have to sign this document. You'll get your money. Like that's so sweet.
Speaker 2: Can I have my lawyer take a look at this document? Before I sign anything.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 3: There's just like hidden text in there that's like, and we own your soul and this is actually satan.
Speaker 2: Everyone's like, that's what I would assume is in there. Yeah, yeah, uh, let me and do I do I owe like eighty nine to ninety nine a month for a year or something too? Is there a membership that say, what are we talking about here? This is so in order for me to get is it my Is it a Saudi prince that is in charge of the Nigerian prince?
Speaker 3: I should say, yeah, how did say? I set it up that everyone in every country was going to get this, got some good lawyers.
Speaker 2: Are we going to keep it in a Rothchild bank? I mean what are we? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. Roth Child conspiracy has proven true. As I'm cool about this man. This episode. Shit is like the gift that keeps on giving.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good.
Speaker 3: I guess there's forty seven million more documents coming or something.
Speaker 4: So here's something that's interesting. So Epstein was the guy he was in touch with mostly was the Baron Edmund Derothchild. The Baron Edmund de Rothschild is the Rothschild who was represented in nineteen fifties and nineteen sixties by Lewis Bloomfield, who ran the Central Mondiac commercial part of Permandex, which was that massad front company that basically was the oversight board for the Kennedy assassination. So this baron Edmund the Rothschild is some major heavy hitter historically speaking, big.
Speaker 3: I can't just have names like Doug or they like they were show.
Speaker 1: I feel like child.
Speaker 3: Needs to be normalized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's probably that's not Rothschild just doesn't yeah to it. Hey, come on, I can't, can't these these lame ass names. We gotta get a good one.
Speaker 3: Dracula.
Speaker 1: I don't know when the last time when the last time I might have been named above.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised we don't name their kids Moloch and ball and so, I mean they love them.
Speaker 1: So that's a little bit too obvious. Okay, we gotta be. We got a little bit more subtle than.
Speaker 2: That, subtle, like Anthony Wiener. In this.
Speaker 4: Past week, the ball stuff has come back in because Iran burned another ball thing and fucking the Puram ritual sacrifices, which I've been talking about for fucking years. But that's in the fucking news. I couldn't believe it. I'm sitting here going.
Speaker 3: I know I told you the time to be alive. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: I've never got more vindicated about my work than ever ever. I never will again too. I'm enjoying it again.
Speaker 3: It was the Blood Moon Ecliffs too, and everyone's like, this is when they're going to start some ship and they did.
Speaker 4: That perm ship.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you people need to read the Book of Esther and understand what they do with all this ship. It's it's it's their tell. It's their fucking telling. When they ain't when they ain't puream, they do a symbolic pureham ceremony.
Speaker 3: So it was Esther because I've heard people saying something like, you know, this is uh, somehow she's coming back or something.
Speaker 4: No, the Book of Esther is the story of the the ultimate thing is. It's the story of the salvation of the Jewish people from the from the evil augmented Persian Empire official named Haman. Right, So everyone they want to kill is symbolically Haman. And then when they kill that person, they've saved the Jewish people. That's the thing with the Book of Esther. So they don't mention that they fucking murdered seventy thousand Persians in the Book of Esther to save the Jewish people. Right, they don't say that they're the ones who go on the offensive, right, they don't. They leave that part out, and they leave out the part where there's no white people in that Book of Esther. Okay, they leave that part out too.
Speaker 2: And now Project Esther is what there the Israeli government is running. That is financing, alleginally the seven thousand dollars payments to social media.
Speaker 3: In which people are saying they're not getting.
Speaker 2: Which people say they're not getting, which is totally unbranded.
Speaker 1: Totally Yeah, but that's but that's sloppy day, man. I mean, somebody needed, somebody need to get in there and get right with this. Man. Don't be sloppy with man. Pay the people because the fu they.
Speaker 2: Get, they get. Hey, you got fucked by Israel. You get everything you deserve. You live by the sword, die by the sword. Zero simply no dollars for these tweets that you put out, these disingenuous tweets. Fuck you, that's what you get.
Speaker 3: The money up front, Ye get the money up front.
Speaker 2: Don't you know any better? You don't you dirty horror?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Are you a stupid horror too?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Well, well I mean get your money up front.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but but here, but here's the deal. I won't even talk about the people who are supposed to get paid. I mean, when you start doing sloppy ship like that, that's how you overplay your hand, okay, because you can't overplay your hand, all right, And so I mean you keep doing folks like that when they supposed to get paid, then all of a sudden, you know, a whole lot of shit gets out that you didn't need to get out, and a whole lot more people are looking at the ship that that you wouldn't have looking into before. So I always see this with when when the men and these corporations, when they don't pay the women, they try to be cheap and slide by. Then all of a sudden they in a lawsuit and the businesses out there because you didn't fucking pay.
Speaker 2: Man, No scumbag, you pay. If you are a amateur scum bag, you try to nickel and dime the prostitute and you get your her pimp involved, and then you get the ship kicked out of you you know what I mean, who know what they're doing. Don't put up a big fight with the in situations like that, yeah, cause trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So that's what I'm saying, Like they could get themselves in in in trouble by not by not paying, because then in front, I.
Speaker 2: Have a policy's gonna get the money up front, my policy we have on a net sixty. Well, then it doesn't look like this is gonna work.
Speaker 1: Signing it up front money and I need an extra seven okay, because I'm giving away my dignity too, all right.
Speaker 2: That is by the way I'm just saying that is if you're throwing your soul akrass to Israel, that's how you do it theoretically not a good but also enjoy the money.
Speaker 1: It's a little load, I would say, it's a little money. Seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Imagine the laws.
Speaker 1: It's a little low price for me to just throw it all away to your family. It's like, yeah, I became I became a cook for seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: You know, for seven For seven thousand dollars, you can buy a tenth of a bitcoin.
Speaker 1: This is how Corey sees it. Okay, In the lands of Corey.
Speaker 4: I see the world and inclements of bitcoin.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, I mean so it's it's like, man, I ain't gonna say that people.
Speaker 2: Don't have the product like a motherfucker this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the prices. He must have got that seven grand, he said. Man. Now, when I go back through all my research, I realize that they're not that bad of people, you know.
Speaker 2: I realized that every time is down, Corey tweets a ton in supportive Yeah.
Speaker 4: Let me the message, Iran, Okay, I ran, you got to match the game, bro. Yeah, I'll put out a rany and tweets for seven.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden.
Speaker 2: Day zero guillotines manufactured in Tehran, how about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But yeah, but that this is what the issue is, Like what we're talking about right here. Everybody's just hoaring themselves out all right to the highest bidder. I mean, this is it when you see when you see most people up there doing content and stuff, if it's anything, uh, in the political realm, they just hoaring out to whoever paid them the most. Because I see, I see the Nigga on CNN. Then he'll be on Fox, then he'll be on News Nation. Then it'll be independent, be like, oh, yeah, you know, there's some bitches that I was with at this station. I was like, hold on a second. When you were there, you were right on their cock both. I mean, you know what I'm saying that said you loved it all right, I said, this is the best in the world. You leave all Yeah, they're pieces of shit. It's kind of like the Cuomo brother when he got when he got let go from CNN. But he's just like, oh, yeah, let's let's get to the bottom of all this. Now I'm like, oh, why won't you get to the bottom of it? Just see it in Yeah, I'm trying to figure out Yeah, oh I could get to the bottom of it then, I mean.
Speaker 3: People could They were audiences though, too, right, they're getting paid off by someone. But if they know their audience wouldn't like something like, they're not going.
Speaker 1: To say it exactly exactly that to a t. So yeah, I mean, you just hore yourself out, you know what I'm saying. For them dollars, dollars and cents, I'm so and uh, it's hard not to, you know, because there's a there's a lot of money out there. There's a lot of money to be to be made, uh, to pick a particular side, because if you're if you're just objective about all of life, there's no money to be made. That's just all there is to it. Yeah. Yeah, that zero up. If you're just objective about everything, if you can look at you know, so as we see right now, you know, we got Trump in office. If you talk about some of the bad things that Trump has done, then it's just like, oh, okay, you're the worst, you know what I'm saying. And then the left to be like, oh man, yeah, you see, yeah, I like this guy. And then you're like, oh well, let's talk about some of the good things that Trump has done. It's like, oh, fuck this guy. You see what I'm saying. So it's just so like like, you can't do it and expect to be uber successful. And if you are uber successful doing it, I want to look and see who's actually paid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to know how you decide, because I've been trying that is not working out for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm not saying that you can't survive and make a living. I'm talking about making fucking money. I'm talking about with the millions of dollars you know, what I'm saying that don't happen to people who just try to speak objective truths. They's just don't.
Speaker 3: Dude, I just have fucking trilogy becomes the next like J. K. Rowling. I'm good. I don't have to worry about any of that ship.
Speaker 2: Where there you go.
Speaker 1: We turned it, turned turned this into a into a movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, off your books. You got to take care of us, Like I'm a communist all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, let's go watch this a well yeah, but but here's the deal though, this isn't like the early two thousands where they were able to, you know, make all the eight Harry Potter movies in like five years. You know, now your three books that have taken thirty years to make the trilogy. You know what I'm saying, that'd be the problem the second man, I mean, like, what's it the I watched the first season of One Piece, which is based off of the anime, the One Piece Series, and I swear I watched that in like twenty twenty one. I just seen up there that they were coming out with season two. I was like, fuck, I don't remember season one just four years ago. I'm like, and so that's a drag. That's like, that's like a real drag. Yeah, it's like, I don't what's taking y'all so long. It's because we got too we got too many services, too many folks, too many stream and stuff, and it's all slop. You know. Back in the day it used to get quality because I only made this one movie, Like, I wasn't working on fifty projects at one time. So and people, most people aren't built to multitask. I just got to be honest, no, okay, I mean the majority of people not built the multitask. Like I'll be sitting there at work sometime and you know, I'll be working on something. Then I'll answer the phone and then I'll be in in the message to somebody else, and you know, I look at my guys and be like, okay, you know they're just working on one thing and they can't answer the phone at the same time. Because they do, they're gonna sux uping up. I was like, okay, so let me not get too mad because I understand it because I've seen them funk up before. So it's just they do the one thing and I'll figure out how to do the other five things. Okay, do the one thing so, I mean, it just it just kind of is what it is on that front. Say, it's all the sad question.
Speaker 4: What the fuck is up with Ben Shapiro's eyebrows? You guys seen this ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I always wonder if they're real.
Speaker 1: They don't look real painting he got. Some people do the do the feeling the color and the eyebrows to feel it in.
Speaker 3: I think he literally shaves them off and like sticks something on his face because they're fucking weird. They're not normal.
Speaker 1: Some people do. Some people do that. Let me see here.
Speaker 2: Have like an eyebrow trump plant or something like that.
Speaker 4: I guess there's like some Jewish ship. Would they like the women are into big eyebrows?
Speaker 1: Well, because really is that real?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: That's real?
Speaker 2: Who the would be into that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Why if you look back though, like five years ago, I feel like he had like really thin eyebrows, So like he.
Speaker 2: Did, I saw before and after like double.
Speaker 3: People call it, they're like, yo, what did you do to your face?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you don't do anything brow, your eyebrows, you your eyebrows. It just it just happened there, just now.
Speaker 4: That I'm seeing now that I'm seeing a lot of pictures of him. It's looking like it was a gradual growth over time.
Speaker 3: Maybe so maybe he used to pluck or trim them and now he stopped natural eyebrows in.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've never even I've never even thought about my eye else. That's something that I don't even like. There's something women think about.
Speaker 2: Jewish thing to say, is I've.
Speaker 3: Never thought about my eyebrow?
Speaker 1: Is there?
Speaker 2: I believe it's happening right now. I believe that's part of it.
Speaker 3: If on a full moon you sacrifice a baby and mix it with things I won't mention, and you can rub that on your face and anything you want happens.
Speaker 1: That's my guess. Okay, okay, the things you won't mention. It's not like jeez or something that is.
Speaker 3: Oh, I wouldn't say that.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes it is, that would in fact be it, guys. I mean that's not what I was.
Speaker 3: I mean, Marina, Marina Brahmovich, she said at first, So I'm just you know, going.
Speaker 1: With what okay, okay, okay, So we got we got eyewitness, all right, eyewitness the moment.
Speaker 2: So so, cannibalism of babies is not our line in the sand as a nation.
Speaker 3: I want. My favorite things in the world was that Hillary Clinton got directly asked about frazzle drip on in a fucking government setting, like her deposition was happening, and the word frazzle drip was used. That's the timeline we're in right now. Like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: They must have been fired up. They must have fired up cern like last week or something.
Speaker 3: They've got some kind of shield because she's gonna go sacrifice the baby and send a demon after you because you just said that to her face. I'm just saying, like, you got balls. I'm happy for who ever said that.
Speaker 2: I would advise taking your big balls to some island somewhere and not going into a hotel room. Whatever you do. The most dangerous in the world.
Speaker 1: To be in a hotel room with big balls.
Speaker 2: Just to be in a hotel room is the most dangerous.
Speaker 1: It's the big balls part. You don't have to have days.
Speaker 2: But if you're on the run after calling Hillary asking Hillary Clinton about frazzled drip, the big balls is implied, I believe. Okay, but you're also probably not buying green bananas.
Speaker 3: Hey, they'll they'll get you in like a ravine out in the middle of the fucking desert too, so like I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, Mark Middleton will hang you and shoot you in the chest with a shotgun and call it a suicide.
Speaker 3: And wasn't it also like with a with like a hose or something like he was hanging hanging weird hanging an extension cord.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from an extension cord, and he had a shotgun blast and it was a suicide.
Speaker 3: I just want to make really sure I did it in the most difficult way possible so that it was the least likely to work.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, ensuring the death. I mean, if you, if you, if you're trying to in fact taking yourself out, you know what I'm saying, Ensuring that death is the most vital part of what you're doing. So that's all he was doing, ensuring the death. He's like, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's how.
Speaker 2: You RFK Junior's wife who killed herself killed herself in Glenn Dubin's barn. That's at one of Epstein's partners. Well the plot and Eva Dubin. These hedge fun multi generational Zionist monsters who are on in the emails pimping their fifteen year old daughter out to Epstein saying, come on, she's having a slumber party with all her girlfriends. You should come over.
Speaker 3: Kill them all.
Speaker 1: R f K.
Speaker 2: Junior's wife who killed herself by hanging in a barn, did it in their barn? I just saying.
Speaker 1: Probably it probably had the most sturdy post and all that.
Speaker 2: So you know, well, when you when you know, when you're when you're at your most, your lowest point in life, when you're at the very very end, it's always important to take structural integrity into account when you're hanging yourself, to make sure that you don't half asset, you know, And so yes, of course you would go to the billionaire's barn, not some ramshackle shithole down the street.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right.
Speaker 2: House, or just your own garage because wife, probably I don't know, Maybe take your time in your garage and get the string up in it. No, nope, go to someone else's house and do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, But wouldn't it be bad if you didn't take structural integrity into account, and you know, it broke and then you fail and you rolled your ankle or broke your leg, and then now you won't be able to.
Speaker 2: You cry for help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cry for help somebody. Hey, somebody come help you finish myself.
Speaker 2: I cried too, louder pillows.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Oh, but hey, we appreciate everybody from being with us. Hey, I had I think we got. We got some new faces on YouTube. Man, there's been some people that I don't know that's been liking the show. Gonna put a couple of your comments up here. We got Violence and Grace, favorite for people, my favorite podcast. I mean, that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: I appreciate, okay.
Speaker 1: Or not? Yeah, we got we got a lou Brown right here from Australia. Hey, we pray for you over there in Australia. You pray, but yeah, out there in Australia. Hey, let us know how it's going in Australia. Is it is? It?
Speaker 2: Told you that was the I got more people stopped me and said they listened to Day zero than anything else.
Speaker 3: So pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's crazy as fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, we all have really cool podcasts outside of this show too. In case you guys didn't know, you could say that.
Speaker 4: But it doesn't matter, believe it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, apparently it does not matter.
Speaker 3: I don't believe the night of it. I think they lie to us. Fuck then they want us to feel alone and like no one loves us. So I don't even believe their numbers.
Speaker 2: Across the board.
Speaker 4: I know so many people whose numbers have been cut in half, Like our numbers across the board are literally the best month we ever had was like five years ago. We had like three and a half million impressions at Impressions. Right now we're now we do about one point two million ad impressions, and so the fun I don't know what the fuck that means.
Speaker 3: Every show, Well, it's because we went through fucking crisis and everyone had time and was being paid to sit around, and so they started listening to everything they could. So everyone's numbers were great. And then that ended it and now he's working and taking your kids and whatever, and saw all the numbers like crashed all around.
Speaker 4: So we've managed to, like we spit out like two or three episodes a day period.
Speaker 2: What are you guys in? What section are you in? Classified? One of the sections.
Speaker 4: Chris is in Spirituality, News Commentary, and uh Society and whatever the fucking other one, you know, whatever culture and society. Uh Masha is in history news commentary and society whatever, those are the ones you should always be in the society category. And so that's where we're at. And then all these other shows are in the spirituality fucking section. Like he's like sixty three in on the charts for like the spirituality category or some one of the categories he's in. I don't even remember, but I'm like, are you sure I seen your numbers? Are you? Are you sure about that? It's disappointing, Like if we were.
Speaker 2: Weird, how bigated? I don't know how.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the best thing about being doing podcasting today is the amount they pay us per ad impression is way better than it was five years ago. There's no other way to explain it.
Speaker 1: So interesting, The whole thing is weird. I don't know. Rumble Rumble started putting it I was getting money now. I was like, yeah, well why won't Why won't I get any money for the past five years? Just what I don't fucking understand.
Speaker 4: The video is where we make like almost no money, almost zero we got I think we got about sixty dollars a month off of Rumble. We get maybe between Chris has two YouTube channels and a rock fin and those three things combined are maybe maybe two hundred dollars on a good month average probably one hundred to one hundred and fifty. So our video is like a fucking fraction of a percent of what we earn, which is so that's why I don't even fuck with the video. And YouTube wants my ID now they think I'm under a team. Something in my content told me them. They're AI that I'm under eighteen, and so, I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Bet your hard drives a disaster.
Speaker 4: Every time I try. Every single time I try to do something there, They're like, we need you to verify your ID. So I'm like, I just abandoned my channel. Like I finally got to almost a thousand to monetize, and I just abandoned it because like, I'm just done with video, don't.
Speaker 2: I'm to monetize, it says I have to apply. I apply, it says I'm approved. I go there and it's like take the next step. It's like apply for monetizing. I'm like, I'm approved for it. I don't know what else to do. I'm stuck.
Speaker 3: The AI bureaucracy is going to be way worse than the human bureaucracy ever.
Speaker 1: Wash Yeah, cause them niggas don't know what they're doing, just straight up, man, The AI niggas don't know what they do and they ain't got a clue. Uh oh, Luke Brand said that, Uh, they're not doing too wale feel there is two dollars and later, which is about eight dollars a gallon here, so it sounds like they are.
Speaker 4: May gas right now. Regular is about three fifty here in Fort Collins. And they've kept like diesel and all that shit under four like they didn't. They didn't fuck diesel for some reason. This is all manipulation because if it was true, everything across the board would be fucking equal. But they know how to price that diesel so it doesn't break the economy.
Speaker 3: Diesel should always be cheap for those it's less effort.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yeah, yeah, it's like ross. It's almost like kerosene. It's like raw shit out the ground.
Speaker 1: So yeah, this shit is crazy. Guys. We appreciate everybody for beliar with us. We're gonna go through the round table see if anybody's got anything new for us. We'll start with you.
Speaker 3: Tonight. I have in celebration of Women's Day and episode about how women and men are both manipulated heavily in order to be our worst possible selves, and we can do way better on all the science to show it. So you can listen to that if you want. Uh, And yeah, go to roguesol dot org for everything I do, including the books that will one day be JK ESK. You'll love them.
Speaker 2: Yes, And then you can stomp on the trans people just like she is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then I can be magnanimous and just like throw money at anyone. It'll be fun.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, there we go, There we go. All right, Charlie, what we got?
Speaker 2: I got Patrick henningson on macroaggressions. This week we're talking about World War three. Maybe he was in Tehran before I ran into him in Portovarta, and then he was there to cover the bombings that were going on of the cars and the buses and the oxose stations and things like that. So, uh, it was great. It was great to see him in person again. And then we connected up a couple of days after the meeting and we were able to uh get that out, So it's available now. Check that out activistspost dot com for all your news.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: There we go, there we go. Uh, of course we got Corey. He's Coreys dot org, right, Bloodyhistory dot subset dot com. Corey. Oh, the hard cover has some books a wanner from History, but now he's got a warning for History Volume one and Volume two. That are all that are here.
Speaker 4: Therowing the way Amazon can fucking blow me. Look at this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Corey is steel mad about Amazon.
Speaker 4: Fuck you Amazon. And look at the back cover, back cover, same ship. What the fuck fuck these jews? I mean Amazon, like I am. Specifically, I'm not releasing this as a hardcover through Amazon because of this. I'm doing the soft covers because they can well they can't fuck up a soft cover. It's like retardeted bill. And so that'll be fine, and this will end up going through Barnes and Noble, and I'll probably end up just doing you want a hardcover, you can buy a signed copy from me, and that's gonna be how it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Way to do it.
Speaker 1: There we go, there we go, And so that's gonna that's gonna be able to be available for purchase, and then we're gonna have the third but later this year, right, I tell you, Okay?
Speaker 4: And that was uh, Harvey Oswald in Black and White Volume two, and so then I can't wait for this year to be over with because then I can get back to my I can start on Oswald in Russia, which is gonna give me like a year's worth of fucking incredible, fucking things to do. Oh my god, I can't wait that. And then I'm gonna need like the last book of that series is gonna take me like a couple of years, because I'm gonna fucking I'm gonna make the day to day calendar of what the fuck Oswald did, and I'm gonna debunk all the bullshit that people still talk about. It's gonna be the fucking it's gonna be the definitive book show, and that Oswald was a fucking total pats. He wasn't even at the book depository. He was off fucking jerking off or something on that day. I don't know what the fuck he was doing, but he wasn't at the book depository. And it's gonna be awesome. I can't wait. But it's like years out, man, I need to clone myself.
Speaker 2: You should say he was jerking off though, that would that would really probably help with book sales.
Speaker 1: Did Yeah, And he probably wouldn't be wrong. At some point in time, he would of being Yeah, now, I know there's some people that asking, uh audio audio versions of these are they gonna be available?
Speaker 4: I got, I got my audio book is available. To buy me a coffee, because I need somebody who can do the audio editing for me. I need somebody who can work with my audio files, compress them and get them in the right range. Because Amazon's a bunch of dicks with where your fucking audio has to be. It's recorded, sounds killer.
Speaker 2: You can find someone on upwork who can do that.
Speaker 4: For you, but uh, it needs to be. It's it's recorded, it's cleaned up, and it sounds great. It just needs the volume and compression all done by Amazon standards, and like, it would take me forever and I'd want to kill people by the time I got done, So I don't want to do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, let's let's uh, let's alleviate that that particular urge. We can call for everything I do. We appreciate everybody for being with us all around the world, and we'll catch out next week day to twenty eight. Bisal