Speaker 1: This is a podcast from WOOR.
Speaker 2: The Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Wednesday, a wonderful Wednesday, where we are watching the system collectively freak out about rfk's confirmation, and we're going to discuss that quite a bit. In fact, we'll discuss what's happening in America period. That'll be a central topic of the show. The USDA Inspector General got escorted out of the building. What's really going on with all the Democrat resistance to deportation, all that Trump appears to be going after the bedrock of communism in this country, which is wonderful, All that Peters is out in Michigan, and so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now, let me ask you something. Have you ever done something in your life? I'm not talking about one single incident, although it may be one single incident, but have you ever done something you regret it and now that you're experiencing the consequences of it, you wish you could take it back, but you can't. Has that ever happened to you? And any and anyway, large or small, Look, pick your story, pick your cliche. Mother runs out on her children. I actually have a friend who I'm thinking of right now. Mother ran out on him and his brother's when they were like ten, twelve, fourteen years old. Mother just left, took off with some guy and ends up regretting it horribly twenty years later. But they've moved on, they're done with her. And now this grown woman watches her three sons, has no relationship with them, and it kills her every day. It's horrible, horrible health decisions. You ever make bad health decisions? Maybe you were a two pack a day smoker for thirty years. Wake up one day, it got emphysema. You gotta walk round an oxygen tank. Maybe that's your story, looks many people's story. There's certainly no judgment from me. And you're looking back on all those heaters you burned and thinking to yourself, Man, I could do that over again. I wouldn't. What we're seeing right now with the elites in this country, you call them elites, call it the system, calling the institutions, call them whatever you want. But what we're seeing right now is glorious. But we're also going to explain what we're seeing. We're seeing a collective regret anger Now I'm not saying they're taking accountability over being reject but right now they feel their rejection. They know this doesn't just it's not just about American politics. It's happening globally. They know they're being rejected. They know the people have moved on. Remember, and they've been getting this feeling for a while. Remember that lady at the World Economic Forum, Chris. We've played this clip for people a couple of times, that lady at the World Economic Forum who says you can tell the angst in avoids when she's talking about, Hey, we pull all these countries, pull after poll after poll, and what we're finding is that we elites are getting along better than ever, we're working together, but the people themselves have completely rejected us.
Speaker 3: At doubles. A few years ago, the Edely survey showed us that the good news is the elite across the world trust each other more and more so we can come together and design and do beautiful things together. Bad news is that in every single country they were pulling, the majority of people trusted that elite less.
Speaker 2: But why what what happened there? What has happened with the trust? And this is going to come back to RFK junior. In fact, it's going to come back to more than just him, the hausas the RFK Trump himself. That what happened? Why did we pull away? Why are we pulling away? How do you explain the rise of outside the norm people like RFK? Well, here's a fact about human nature. We want we want all of us. You meet all of us. We want to give our trust to somebody and oftentimes multiple different people, but we want people in our lives. We can trust a doctor you want. This will come back to that. But don't you want a doctor, a family doctor, whatever, any kind of a doctor. Maybe you have health struggles. Maybe you don't you want a guy you can trust. He's never done me wrong, he only has my best interest at heart. I want a guy I can trust. But it doesn't have to be as important as a doctor. It can be fixing your car, a local mechanic. Wouldn't you love a mechanic that the next time this is squeaking, and that's rumbling, and this isn't starting. You know, he's not gonna rip you off. You know, he's not gonna oversell you a bunch of stuff. He's gonna figure out what's wrong, charge you a fair price for it, and get your car fixed. Don't you want a guy like that? Do you do? We all do. Everyone wants people they can trust, and so you will. As a human being. You will give your trust to certain people and certain institutions. But here's the rube. See if that trust is violated for long enough by that institution, our trust will not only be taken away, we will give it to someone else, and possibly somebody who doesn't even deserve it, who didn't earn it. But the point is it was taken away because it was violated. I'll use this example. I've used something similar in the past. I want you to picture you live in a small town in rural America, pick wherever you want that to be. You've grown up there, your parents grew up there. And in that town there is one car dealership, only one. It's family owned, but in the family for generations, and anybody in that town who needs a car, new or used, everyone goes to the local car dealership because they've been treating people right forever and they're part of the community, and that's just how it goes. But the car dealership has a change in management, maybe a dirtball grandkid. Maybe they sold it to some foreign company, who knows. And the local dealership.
Speaker 4: Where everyone goes. Everybody you win, your dad went, grandpa and grandma's sister. But everyone goes there. They start to screw people over, They start to do people wrong, selling extended warranties that don't work, overcharging on vehicle, bad financing rates. What will happen eventually is people will simply take their business, their car business, elsewhere.
Speaker 2: They'll make the drive one hundred miles away to the big city where there's all kinds of scam artists. Oh yeah, all kinds of dirt balls. But they will leave. Why Because I gotta have a car at some point in time. I got to fix a car at some point in time. And if I can't trust you, then I will leave. And what's happening globally right now is people are leaving. They've been done wrong too many times, trust has been violated too many times, and they're taking their business elsewhere. And the people who have violated that trust they feel rejected. But what they're not doing yet is owning that rejection. Are you somebody who doesn't like RFK Junior. Maybe you're concerned about his confirmation his pro life views. Is this vaccine views? Maybe maybe there's a bunch of stuff about him you don't like. Okay, let me ask you. Were you part of this? Everyone should be afraid of COVID ching. You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.
Speaker 1: I can't come in, mom, it's there. It's because of this flu thing.
Speaker 2: We won't be free of this pandemic until we listen to the acknowledged truth. Listen to the scientists. Science is truth, you know, science is truth.
Speaker 4: What is the impact to public health when people are openly questioning.
Speaker 2: Were you one of the people who did this?
Speaker 4: It is as heavy as tin boxes.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's a joke. I could help myself. It is as heavy as sorry.
Speaker 1: You are the unvaccinated. You are the problem. It is the unvaccinated who are the problem, period, end of story. The only people that you can blame, the only people you can blame.
Speaker 2: This isn't shaming, This is the truth. Maybe they should be shamed or the unvaccinated.
Speaker 5: Show blaming the unvaccinated folks, not the regular folks.
Speaker 2: Anyone you came into contact with will blame you, as will the rest of us who have done the right thing by getting vaccinated.
Speaker 1: Because frankly, we know that we can't trust to be unvaccinated.
Speaker 2: I think it's time to get our moral house in order.
Speaker 5: Anderson, it's the unvaccinated who are the threat.
Speaker 1: Well, this vaccinated folks are going to start wearing masks to protect the unvaccinated folks. It's called.
Speaker 2: What did you do with the trust you had before? Are you a doctor, nurse, lawyer, healthcare administrator sitting at home freaking out about RFK Junior? Fine, I get it. He's got some ideas that sound different. Tell me about what your ideas were during COVID because if you're feeling rejected today, maybe it's time. Maybe it's time to look in the mirror. We'll talk about that and we'll talk about getting that trust back in just a moment before we talk about that, do you trust the label on your dog's food. I've been in a million pet stores, always had dogs buying dog food. I see all the labels. Ah, this is the shrimp blend. Muffy loves this. I'm sure that fish would be good for him. You understand that that nutrition's not in there right, that all that food has a shelf life of about eight thousand years because they kill everything in it. It's all dead. Dog food is dead, your cat's food is dead. There's no nutrition. Our dogs die too early. They have too many health problems. Their coats get ugly, their breath gets bad, their joints hurt. Their energy isn't there because they eat garbage. Start sprinkling Roughgreens on your dog's food. All natural nutritional supplement created by naturopathic doctor Dennis Black Green Beret by the way, cares about dogs, wants them to live longer, healthier. You want to see differences in your dog. You want your dog around longer. Free jumpstart trio bags at eight three three three three my dog or Roughgreens dot com slash Jesse. We'll be back feeling a little stocky. Follow It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday, Huday. As we have crested the peak of the week and we had a spicy RFK confirmation hearing today. Back to what we were discussing. Trust has been violated over and over and over and over again. The institutions we've relied on forever have spitten our face and spitting our face and spitting our face and a lot was said today. I'm going to play the soundbites here in a moment. I know that, you know, it's kind of the normal thing you have to do after these confirmation hearings. But the one that stuck out to me today wasn't Elizabeth Warren. Wasn't all the talk about vaccine there wasn't. It really wasn't any of that. What I heard today that I liked the most. The reason I want RFK confirmed was this right here.
Speaker 5: My approach to administration AHHS will be radical transparency. I've spent many years litigating against ANIHE and it's agencies, I mean it's AHHS and it's agencies and FDA on issues, trying to get information that we the taxpayers pay for and oftentimes getting redacted copies after a year or two years of litigation. That should not be the case. And if Congress as me for information, you will get it immediately.
Speaker 2: To get back trust, you need radical openness, radical honesty. There is no second way to earn back trust once trust has been lost. And it's the one thing people don't want to do right. It's the one thing you don't want to do if you have if you have a drinking problem, and maybe you do. Just keep struggling. You'll be fine by the way, you're gonna get through this. But if you have a drinking problem and your husband, your husband's been on you about it, Honey, you got to stop drinking. Honey, you gotta stop drinking. Honey, you got to dui. Honey, you're ruining your life. Honey, you gotta stop drinking. And you finally come to whim one day and you say, maybe I'm done drinking, I'm done with it. Well, it's not that you ever deserve to be condemned. You're good for you for pushing through it. But you don't get to show up an hour later than normal after work that day. You don't get and if you do, you don't get to say, well, I was out having fun with friends. Why don't you leave me alone? No no, no, no, no, no no no. If you want the trust back, it must be earned through the one thing people don't want to do, openness and honesty. If you are forget Ajjes, but yes, that's part of it. Ajjess, Pentagon, FBI, CIA, you name it. If you are one of these institutions looking at the public approval, numbers of your institution, and you're watching the American people pull away from you and completely reject you. I know you don't want to do it. I know it's the last thing in the world you think you should ever have to do. Being open with them is your only option. The medical institutions of this country, which were fairly well thought of, going into COVID, took all the public trust. They wiped their butt with it, flushed it down the toilet, and then set it all on fire. The trust went bye bye the second you pulled this crap.
Speaker 1: You are the unvaccinated. You are the problem. It is the unvaccinated who are the problem, period, end of story.
Speaker 2: The only people that you and now you don't want to be open. You want to be able to Well, we're not going to give you that. Now, we're not going to show you that. No, you can't have that. No, you don't understand. Without our trust, you go away permanently. And the only way to get our trust back is open the books. And again you can reject. I don't like RFK. He's got some kooky ideas, Okay, fine, but asking some good questions.
Speaker 5: And medicaid the current model is not doing it. I would ask, you know, any of the Democrats who are chuckling just now, do you think all that money, the nine hundred billion dollars that we're sending to medicaid every year has made Americans healthy? Do we think it's working for anybody? Are the premiums slow enough?
Speaker 2: The good question? And when he brings up things like this, people who are going to pay attention.
Speaker 5: The pharmaceutical drugs on Earth are now sold here. Seventy percent of the profits from pharmaceutical companies are from the United States, even though we only have four point two percent of the world's population.
Speaker 2: Four point two percent of the population. Seventy percent of farmer profits are right here. It's worth asking questions why, and the people asking those questions have every right to ask that.
Speaker 5: There's no issue that she's united. It's more than this chronic health epidemic. There's no such thing as Republican children or Democratic children. These are our kids. Sixty six percent of them are damaged. I didn't know anybody with a food allergy growing up, peanut allergy. Why do five of my kids have allergies? Why are we seeing these explosions and diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, neurological diseases, depression, all these things that are related to toxic environment. Why can't we just agree with each other to put differences about so many issues, intractable issues aside as a we're going to end this.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to address that last part here in a moment. Why can't we all just agree we're going to end this. We'll answer that in a moment. But that's a very valid question. And I'm not going to sit here as a radio host and a community college attendee and marine and construction worker. I'm not going to sit here and pretend like I know the answer to those questions. Why why does everyone have an allergy?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Why all this? I don't know. I don't know. Everyone acts like they know. Maybe you do, maybe you don't. I don't know. But that's a worthwhile question to ask. We'll talk about the last part of that in just the moment before we talk about that. You have questions about the Constitution, the meaning of it. Why did this get in here? Why that there? I don't understand this. You know, Hillsdale College will teach you about it for free, right. You have questions about the Book of Genesis. You know, Hillsdale College will teach you about that for free. The Rise the Fall of the Roman Republic, they'll teach you about that for free. The finest university in the country is offering more than free, forty free online courses. That's what Hillsdale College is offering. It's for you, it's for me, It's for everybody, not just for the little geniuses who get into Hillsdale. It's for everybody. You want that cost. Hillsdale dot edu slash Jesse gives you wisdom at no cost. Hillsdale dot edu slash Jesse. It's a no brainer. Eh, Wish I'd put that differently. Anyway, We'll be backday Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday, A magnificent Wednesday. Remember if you missed any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on ir at Spotify, iTunes. I forgot to tell you we have Brandon Wiker coming on about halfway through next hour. An hour from now. He's coming on. He has so many national security things to talk about that are fascinating stuff, stuff you don't get normally, like the importance of Greenland, what is Russia doing in the Arctic, China, Hypersonic missiles. Why does it matter that that there are so many things we will get into with him. We're gonna get a whole lot smarter about an hour from now. Until then. You're stuck with me. But I want to I want to talk about this last thing, well, the last thing RFK said here.
Speaker 5: There's no issue that she's united more than this chronic health epidemic. There's no such thing as Republican children or Democratic children. These are our kids. Sixty six percent of them are damaged. I didn't know anybody with a food allergy growing up, peanut allergy. Why do five of my kids have allergies? Why are we seeing these explosions and diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, neurological diseases, depression, all these things that are related to toxic environment. Why can't we just agree with each other to put differences about so many issues, intractable issues aside as a we're going to end this.
Speaker 2: Why can't we just agree with each other? Why can't we just set our political differences aside? There aren't Democrat kids, there aren't Republican kids. Why can't we all agree to end this? Okay, let's talk about that. Do you hear Elizabeth Warren today. Here's a little sample. I'll comply with all the ethical gods. Not the question you and I. You're asking me, you're asking me not to serve.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you are, That's exactly what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Why doesn't everyone care whether or not you think r FK is a solution or whatnot. Why isn't this something everyone cares about? Okay, so let's let's walk through that. Elizabeth Warren doesn't care. She doesn't Those people today don't care. You've never heard her discuss in any serious way children, the health of children. If someone like Elizabeth Warren ever brings up children, she's generally just talking about why you should be allowed to murder yours up to birth, in fact after it. But that's what she cares about. Why isn't it universal? Well, decent people think decency is a human trait, but it is not. Decency is taught, decenc is learned. And there are so many evil people in positions of power in this country, people like Elizabeth Warren. And when decent people look at someone like Elizabeth Warren, they don't understand her, they're mortified by it. Why can't we set this aside, whether or not you like me, or like this, or like Trump or whateverybody. Why can't we set that aside? Why don't you care about the kids? But the truth is, Elizabeth Warren and many like her are sociopathic monsters who could witness with their own eyes the death of ten million children in the course of one day. And she would go to sleep that night, sleeping soundly like a little bitty baby. She wanted to abort. That's her Moraley, Now, a better question to ask, because you're not going to understand evil, You're not going to understand people who think like that. A better question to ask is why is she in power? How did someone like that get in power? And we don't like asking that question because that question comes back to us, our own personal neglect. When you look at our political system, when you marvel at the evil of democrats, at the weakness of Republicans, when you weep and gnash teeth, when you scream at your spouse about it at night, about the idiots and losers we have in charge. The truth is it's our fault. The cost of neglecting your government, of neglecting paying attention to who holds power in your society, the cost of that is you are ruled, you are led, you are represented, whatever way you want to put it, by people who don't care about kids. Elizabeth Warren never thinks about kids. She thinks about the next fundraising email she's going to send out. She thinks about being a senator, fancy cars, big staff, being important. Children are things you Those are things you care about. It never occurs to these people at all. They never look out and wonder why in the world is every kid on pills?
Speaker 5: Fifteen percent of American youth are now on adderall or some other ADHD medication. Even higher percentages are on ssriyes and benzos. We are not just over medicating our children, were over medicating our higher population.
Speaker 2: We are handing people, handing people pills for anything, for everything now, and that shouldn't be that way. Again, I don't want to act like some anti pill, anti medication crusader, although you know I'm big on that. I don't like medication. I prefer natural things. I've always been that way. But I understand medications certainly have a place in this world, a wonderful place. They've enriched lives, improved lives, extended lives, saved lives. Maybe you're on one right now. But when you look at the pill counts of Americans versus other places, it doesn't make sense why we are so much more medicated than other places around the globe. These are questions we can ask.
Speaker 5: My uncle is present two percent of American kids at chronic disease. Today he's sixty six percent have chronic disease. We spend a zero on chronic disease during the Kennedy administration. Today we spend four point three trillion dollars a year with seventy seven percent of our kids cannot qualify our military service, we cannot live up to our role as an exemplary nation, as a moral authority around the world, and we're writing off an entire generation of kids.
Speaker 2: Talk like that is appealing to a lot of people. It's appealing to me. And my final point on this is, if you look at some of rfk's crazy views from past, present, whatever, maybe you don't like him. That's fine. I'm not his advocate, I'm not his friend. I don't care about him. But if you are, if you can't understand why there's an appetite for RFK for talking about things like this, well, the only people to blame are the current medical institutions of this country that have been bought, corrupted, that have appused people. When you have FDA people on camera talking about how they've been bribed into approving foods and drugs and things like that, well that creates an environment of distrust and people want change. Now. As far as whether or not he's going to get confirmed, I don't know. I've told you I'm concerned concerned about RFK, I'm concerned about Tulsi, but I think I think the senators being afraid of us, it's the thing that gives us an advantage. It's the thing that may push all these people through. Joni Earnst. Remember all the hatred, all the rage we poured onto Joni Ernst because she thought she was going to be Johnny big shot and regret and reject Pete Hagseeth, And she started to very obviously float that out there, well, I'm not really sure. I mean, these are serious allegations. And for about twenty four to forty eight hours, she felt the fire of a thousand suns rained down on her and it was fire from us. And for about twenty four to forty eight hours, Joni Earns phone email and everything else in her life. Life blew up with panic text messages and what do you know, Joni Earns public concerns about Pete haig Seth seemed to disappear into the wind, and she ended up voting Yes. She didn't do that because she wanted to. She did that because she was made to be afraid. Nicole Shanahan apparently wants to get on that program. We'll talk about that, and I'll tell you a little story actually about that, that kind of thing in a moment. First, I want to tell you a little story about gold, silver. The lasting power of precious metals is what floors me. You know, I don't buy brand new things. It's just not who I am because I don't trust them. I don't want the newest iPhone. I don't want the new sneakers or whatever it may be, because I feel like they're gonna have problems. I trust things that have lasted. How long have gold and silver retained value? Well, all of recorded history. As soon as they started writing things down, people knew there's value there. Why don't you let gold co get some in your retirement? So when that bubble goes pop, you don't lose it all. Not everything you have that's crazy. Fortify your retirement with some gold silver. Gold Co will send you a free gold and silver kit so you can read up on it. Free kit. They're offering up to ten percent instant match on bonus silver with qualified purchases. There's no risk at least go get a free kit. Jesse likes gold dot com. His company has an A plus rating for a reason. Gold Co. Jesse likes gold dot com. We'll be back. Miss something. There's a podcast, The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday reminding you you can email the show and you should love Hey death threats. Ask doctor Jesse questions for Friday. All that can be emailed into Jesse at Jesse Kelly's Show dot Calm. Now, before I get to some emails, what I'm gonna get to We are going to talk a little bit about the Democrat resistance to mass deportation because Trump's firing up a thirty thousand person migrant facility in Guantanamo Bay. But there's this report out. I think you should probably be paying attention. Do you hear that? I hope you were paying attention there. Those are pretty shocking words if you will, Jesse, McConnell can't be threatened with the primary. So what can be done? Can he be publicly shamed into voting with his other Republican senators? Could Trump make amends with him? What would you do? Says? His name is David Okay, So the Mitch McConnell problem. Listen, there is no solution to the Mitch McConnell problem. I uh, I'll tell you a little story. I promised you a story about a senator. I'll get to that in just a moment. I just wanted to answer this really quickly. I have a friend. He he's not a coach, but he used to be a manager, a general manager of an Arena Football League team. It's a professional football league. And his thing was he would go in and take crappy, crappy, crappy teams and he would turn them good. That was his thing. He was a reformer a team that had been bad for a long time. He would come in and dump him and turn them around. And we've talked many many times before, and I can't count how many times I've heard him say to me, Hey, Jesse, you know one of the keys when you're trying to turn around a crappy team that's been crappy a long time. And I said what he said, You have to find the guys who were on their last contract, the older guys who were on their last contract, and you have to get them out of the building immediately, immediately. And of course ask the question, why don't you need the more experience, He said, no, when you're dealing with guys who are already on their last contract, You're dealing with guys who don't have any incentive to reform or change their ways, and there's nothing you can do to ensure they're going to get with the program. The only thing you can do is bar them from the facility, get them out. You cannot reform the team if the old guys remain. You see, you and I we can and will make some changes in the United States Senate by threatening people, threatening them with political loss. I mean, we can threaten John Cornyn because he's up for reelection in twenty twenty six. We can threaten James Langford. Jony Earns just caved on all this stuff because she felt threatened. And that's the story I'm gonna tell here. In a moment, you can threaten these people. The problem with Mitch McConnell's specifically similar to Nancy Pelosi and others like him. He's done all he has left. He's still sitting there with all kinds of power in the Senate, but all he has left in the world now is getting back at Trump. That's all he has left, protecting the system as best he can, getting back at Trump. He's probably not running for election again in Kentucky, so that's all he has. As far as those two trying to patch things up and make amends, know the rift there is deep, it is wide. They despise each other. There will be no Mitch McConnell Donald Trump coming together. That's not going to happen. But this is again back to what we were talking about at the beginning of the show. We're sitting here with regret. This is the cost of neglecting your elections. Specifically, in McConnell's case, this is the cost of neglecting your primary elections. You can't just show up and get politically active whenever Donald Trump's running for president. You can't do that and expect to preserve your country. You're asking one man to do it all, and that's not realistic. At all, even if he was perfect, and he's not, because nobody is. No one man can do it all. Period. Now here's a little story about pressure on these people. I'm personal little friends with a senator. No it's not from Texas, so I'm not going to go into the details of it. This senator I'm friends with, I'm gonna explain how this works to public pressure. He was in a hearing. This is a few years back, and he said something in this hearing that was well. He didn't use the words he should have used. It was an all hands on deck crisis for him for forty eight hours. You didn't know. I didn't know until I found out afterwards. It was an emergency meeting. He had to leave town and meet with his biggest donors and all his campaign staff because the public outrage over a ten second clip of him saying something he shouldn't on social media. It went so far and so wide, and his campaign team felt so much heat they were concerned about him winning his next election, to the point his closest supporters had to meet to do damage control. You may think to yourself, these United States senators and their fancy building and the Capitol and their staff and all this sudden. You may think they're immune to your outrage, they pay closer attention to your outrage than you can possibly imagine. Why do you think there hasn't been a Jony Ernst Part two? In this confirmation cycle? The closest we've gotten was Tom Tillis, and Tom Tillis, in the Ultimate gutlass coward move had a damaging story about Pete hag Seth. He leaked it to the Washington or to the Washington to the Wall Street Journal on purpose, hoping it would torpedo excess nomination, and instead he went out and voted yes on hag Seth. Anyway, why try to torpedo his nomination while also voting yes? Because Tom Tillis of North Carolina watched what happened to Jonie Ernst and he scared a freaking death of what of you? This is why we need teeth. This is why we have to continue to set aside the ridiculous childish mentality of the sign that majority. And this is why we have to continue to be loud and aggressive, because the only way to get the low TGP doing what you want is with a bull whip. Period.
Speaker 4: End of story has been a podcast from wor