Speaker 1: Oh my god, is that Nico blitza.
Speaker 2: And on the Bible.
Speaker 1: I think you're the love of my life. Don't explain because a half on a flight to fire me. I feel like I need to a night beside me.
Speaker 2: Don't fuck meant friend, I'm not shot a love. I mean no, we pulled every stuff from the skirt. I was quite off with the nick the eye. I won't walk in the way you treat tomorrow because the show who has anyway?
Speaker 3: Don't by guy, I'm crying.
Speaker 1: You just ant.
Speaker 2: Lets you out cheap as long as you come home certain in the streets for.
Speaker 4: Someone like the world sal.
Speaker 5: Come on ye crazy right now, that's Nico Blitz right there.
Speaker 1: He did that for you.
Speaker 6: I saw you. I saw your face pop up right off the rip.
Speaker 1: More than I should in the transition into gold.
Speaker 5: Yeah see, I was thinking about them, like yo, you know Jess is gonna listen to the intro and like she's gonna listen to the transitions and all that, because that's what you do, right. This is this is part of what you do right. You listen to how your music is played and how it sounds together, and you know you can put together a set list it's very important that all songs kind of go together and creates a story while you're on stage. Yeah yeah yeah. She's like, yeah you said everything then, but that was a fire intro. Nico, good ship, man man, thank you all day, locking Ship, Payden Memories, congratulations, Payden Memories. I'm like, oh, she must work in radio. It's like working in radio. Dog, that's crazy, bro, pay your memories. Bro. I love the artwork, right, this is this is dope. I love this is that you in the eighth grade grade? Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirteen year old?
Speaker 5: Ye wow. What do you say to her?
Speaker 1: We are here, We are here, baby, yeah, nice little hug.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say much to change the course of what happened, because I really believe in the butterfly effect and I like where I am, so.
Speaker 1: I don't want to switch it up.
Speaker 3: So if anything, I would just like telepathically send love and a little of this and then that's it.
Speaker 5: And that's it, right, what's what's blacked out?
Speaker 1: I forgot I don't recall your litigation. When he's in there and he's like, I do not recall.
Speaker 5: This is not a deposition. Yeah yeah, oh man, that there so much has happened since then? Right, so much and you've done so much work. This new album is such a collection of sounds. Maybe your favorite sounds or your favorite vibes. Is that safe to say?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Definitely, definitely it was a part of it. And uh, there's definitely a lot to choose from because I make a lot more than the world sees. So yeah, definitely the top of the top of what I made. I've made.
Speaker 5: And you kill on the social media game too.
Speaker 1: Shout out to my squad.
Speaker 5: Man, squad figured it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we'll be at it now.
Speaker 5: You show up on those f yps.
Speaker 1: Man say it again.
Speaker 6: Up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right I do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah. When you got a voice like yours, how do you keep it healthy? What do you do? Is it? I'm picturing like I don't.
Speaker 3: Talk past six hilarious, No, now, like when I'm just civilian. It's toll on tours when I got to worry about it. On tour, I'm cognizant of like nothing fried day of show, no milk, no dairy day of show. I drink water like a fucking fish in the desert, and I do like like diligent, diligent, diligent with my warm ups and with my cool downs and no yelling, which is so funny because I love scaring the ship out of my out of my band, and I love.
Speaker 1: Scaring the ship out of them.
Speaker 3: But I get such a carb blanche about it because then no one can scare me because I can't scream.
Speaker 1: Damn shows. So I was scaring everybody and then they're like Darren, I'm like, oh no, you can't do full advantage. Full advantage.
Speaker 3: It's great, yeah, but on the regular days, I just be sounding like like like this, like my balls just dropped.
Speaker 7: Is there anybody on your squad who's like, like, swings when they get scared?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 5: No, when you get scared, it's like there's there's more to that story.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, I swing when I get scared.
Speaker 1: With that means what happened? Nico?
Speaker 6: I went to an all boys high school where people were just hitting you in the ball.
Speaker 1: You're ready? Was I called again? Gain in sacked? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Nut checked. Yeah that hurts.
Speaker 1: By the way, No, it's not good.
Speaker 5: It's not fun at all. Head and headaches for Yachty, I love that sound vibe. You. You have become my favorite rapper dog, But for real, bro, like yo bars right, and I know that's something that you've always wanted to do, right, rapping, singing. I mean it's there, right, So like that's something that you can do. You're aware of this. Yeah, you can keep up with you know, you got Wayne on there. I love the goat note right and yeah, straight into his joint. But yeah, when you get like Yachty and Wayne, you got your friends right and Big Sean on there? Right? Is there are those sessions? Are those conversations? First? What are those? Are? They? Are they text messages? How do they begin?
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 3: Because none of those were sessions. None of those were sessions. Yeah, all those were done. We're done long distance, but they came by way of conversations like me reaching out to Yachty direct me reaching out to on the road. I mean, well, I am on the road a lot. You're not lying when you say that, I'm I'll be touring a lot.
Speaker 1: But they also.
Speaker 3: Work a lot too, And I feel like trying to find people that are in their vocation and dedicated and give so much of their life to making this happen. So you don't have a lot of like time, like time is just something I don't have a lot I do, but I'm but I've given a lot of it to to this, you know, which is funny because then you think that that goes under the same umbrella because it's like, yes, studio time, but you also have to delegate because there's things that need me in person, and then technology allows for things that don't need me in person.
Speaker 5: But bro, why does it sound like y'all there? Like, Bro, that's man magic, shout out to you guys.
Speaker 3: Out to studio engineers, people that know how to fucking make shit right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, to get it right. Earlier you said, I said, where you coming from? You said bad?
Speaker 3: I said, can you hear it? Like the more the more hours I'll spend in the day, the more girlyer my voice will get. It'll just slowly come ye six pm, like yeah, yeah for Becky. But it also sounds like this O D because the last I've been fortunate enough to go to yoga like twice this week because usually I go every day when my schedule permits, and I have rhythm. I love being in rhythm when it's flow. But right now because everything yeah, yeah, which is crazy I never thought, but I like it. Yeah, But this week I actually I ended up going three times and two other times I went there's this there's this thing that they do have way through class where they go like a horse squad and your legs are liked open, your legs are open and you're squatting and you go all the way up and you take a deep breath and then they're like, Okay, we're gonna let it out and you go like this like a fucking warrior.
Speaker 1: You're like a and you fucking let it out.
Speaker 3: And it's so it's so nice, and I think I just had a lot in there, so I let it fucking free and it's three deep breaths.
Speaker 1: And at the end of class, I was like, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: It's gone.
Speaker 1: It was gone.
Speaker 7: And you know what's funny is that, like, you're the second artist that we've had that's gone to yoga. We had Whiskalifa just.
Speaker 1: After I saw him in the class once, Oh you did? Yeah, what the heck? I got ready to go to hot yoga.
Speaker 5: That was city.
Speaker 3: I saw him at U, I saw him at the studio go do in shriming and oaks.
Speaker 5: Nah. Yeah. Yeah. He was like, y'all should do hot yoga.
Speaker 3: You should, he should. Yeah, yeah, everybody should I recommend it? How do you recommend it?
Speaker 5: A lot? You can melt and hot yoga, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It works for so much.
Speaker 3: It works for your body, for your toxins, for your soul, for your spirit, for your mental for your discipline. There's just so many benefits. And never like not I've I've been doing it for ten years plus. Not once in my life have I ever felt a regret of going.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Like, there's things in life, decisions that you make.
Speaker 3: But every time I'm a little reluctant to go, I have to remind myself that I'm like, have you ever been let down?
Speaker 1: And I've never been. I've never left the class feeling worse than how I walked in.
Speaker 5: Sure, it's like working out right, you don't want to do it, but then when you're done, you're like, all right, yo, I needed it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well there's a big high that you get as soon as you exit the room too.
Speaker 1: Oh d yeah, oh I did it once.
Speaker 5: It was the best.
Speaker 1: How come just once? If it was the best because it.
Speaker 8: Was free, it's very frugal, He's very yeah, yeah, but I guess I created like growing up, I grew up in a hot ass house, right.
Speaker 5: I was that was nothing but frustrated. Like hot yoga sounds frustrating.
Speaker 3: It could be frustrating, but it's a practice of like you know, like exposure therapy for the ship that frustrates you and the ship like, oh my god. I went to a class once where the guy was so like, I prefer I like I like flow, I like rhythm, I like flow. And every now and then there'll be a teacher that like lingers too long imposes, and ten minutes in the guy was like, Okay, this is what he would do with piss me though, because they're supposed to be like directing me, like, okay, we're here for three breasts, right for examp and the poses asked. The pose is strenuous, the pose is violent, and you're there and it's like okay, three breaths and he'd be like one, two, two.
Speaker 1: And a half and that.
Speaker 3: I'd be like I'm here, I'm here, and then and then like the third time you did it, and I was getting vexed, and then I and this is what's so cool about like about this practice and about also like I don't know if I've talked about this book all the time with The Power of Now, by Ekar told teaches you about consciousness and about what you are and your awareness, and how you're not your thoughts, You're the awareness watching your thoughts.
Speaker 1: You're not your feelings.
Speaker 3: You're the awareness that feels your feelings. So when I was fucking feeling that, I was like, oh, wait a minute, and I did the little pullback perspective thing, and I was like, oh, this is this is an opportunity for you to practice your patients, you're holding it against him. Meanwhile, he's in here trying to give you a service, something that's gonna benefit you because by default, because it's irking you, it's if something irks you, it's an indication that it's somewhere you have to grow.
Speaker 1: Why am I getting so mad at this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? And now here, just accept it? Yeah, just accept it.
Speaker 3: So then I accepted it, and then I ended up feeling love, which is so weird to like go from that like circle within a span of ten minutes. And then after those ten minutes, come back to your breath because the objective of the classes to just be focused on your breath.
Speaker 5: Well, it takes pain to feel joy.
Speaker 1: Well, come on, bars bars right, takes pain to feel joy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's where good music comes from, and a good album comes from. I agree, right, And there's some pain in there. I know there's some pain. Thef's and therapy talking there. You know, there's talk about an X and you run into his mom at the mall. She wants to know why you guys broke up? Right, like yo, Like there's there's there's there's a collection of thoughts and feelings and you know, collection of pain in there. But again, which makes for great music and solid lyrics. Right. Where are those hearings from? Are their gift? Gift?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Stay Gold Collective.
Speaker 3: She's a really, really dope creative who is a supporter of my music for years and she always sends gifts.
Speaker 1: Stay Gold Collective women.
Speaker 5: That's right, quick commercial.
Speaker 7: What's when I guess I missed you? You talk about, you know, still wearing someone's shirt post breakup? How do you still do you believe that you should give someone's clothes back after a breakup.
Speaker 5: Or do you just keep it like all their hoodies.
Speaker 7: Like all their hoodies, jackets shots Damn.
Speaker 1: I think it depends.
Speaker 3: First off, I think a gift is a gift, period okay, And if ever you're going to give it back or give it away, it should be to service yourself, which might sound selfish, but I think that's the truth. Like, if it hurts you to see it, it shouldn't be in your house.
Speaker 7: It's almost like keeping that bad energy.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, not to say they're bad energy, because maybe you both held culpability and why it failed. But if you're trying to move forward, a relic of the past is going to serve you dust. So I give it away if it hurts. However, if it's really comfute. However, I'm so happy I did this because when I, oh my god, one of my breakups hurt like a motherfucker. And I and I I had a lot of his stuff and I loved dressing like in XLS, and so I had a lot of stuff and I was like finally at the point where I was like, there's no salvagingness. I gotta get rid of it. And he had this one jersey that I fucking love. It's just perfect. It's perfect, the real like really perfect tone, perfect fit, perfect, like best pjs like, and I was throwing everything out and I looked at this and I was like one day, I'm gonna be healed and I'm gonna wish I kept it.
Speaker 1: So I just folded that ship.
Speaker 3: Up and put that shit like deep deep in the like as deep as my voice.
Speaker 1: At six in the morning in the closet.
Speaker 3: And then and then it was nice because then like a year after or so, I was cleaning all my ship found it. And then I was like, and I kind of waited to see if if touching the wound would hurt, but the wound was closed.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm nice and good.
Speaker 5: Soccer good questions.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I forgot, stop it.
Speaker 5: What was the number on the jersey? This is the sports, dude, these are.
Speaker 3: Things I forgot. I forgot.
Speaker 7: I will say soccer sports sports soccer jerseys and like football jerseys are the better jerseys to wear for sure to steal?
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure. Yo. Couldn't be me caught on crazy right with a lot of dudes, A lot of dudes understanding and a lot of people can relate. Right, How does a song like that come about life? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Life?
Speaker 3: All my songs are just about experience and life and hurting and emotional vomit.
Speaker 5: As you're creating a song like that, or you're like, yeah, like, do you feel free?
Speaker 3: I'm uh, do I feel free when.
Speaker 1: I hit flow?
Speaker 3: Like of when I say fl I just be like the energy of just being liquid in the room. And yeah, I'm not thinking about what I'm doing. I'm just like that feels like liquid. But I don't I'm not cognizant. I think what you're asking if I'm like, yes, if I'm cognizant of whatever I'm making at the time, whether it's good, whether it's bad, whether it's no, I don't really know that un till after. But I like it that way because I feel like if I'm cognizant of it, then you're trying to aim, and when you aim, like you can't miss if you don't aim, and then they lose is purity in the room. For me, some artists like to walk in and say, let's make a song about this today. No one's talked about this in a while. This happened to me, this inspired me, let's make a song about this. But that for me, it feels way too mechanical. I need to be unencumbered by expectations and just open and then after shit is done, then I could be like, oh, this is good, let's spend time on this and then and then do layers and then do harmonies and then do edits and then do.
Speaker 5: But have you ever been in that state where like today I'm writing a hit fuck that you know, I learned from that right once?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, like I learned from it that I didn't like it. That's totally yeah.
Speaker 3: I've been in well yeah, because especially as a writer, like when I when I am, when I'm working on my own shit, I know what I like, so I'll drive the room how I want it to be driven. But when I'm called into a room as a writer, I'm no longer the leader. I'm supportive in that room, and so then I I've had to learn to bend to cater when I'm coming in there as a support as opposed to the lead. And in those rooms sometimes people want to do that. So I learned to do it, and I can do it. It's just not my preference. But I've definitely walked into the room sometimes being like a few and far in between, but it's happened where I would chip on my shoulder and then I'm like, I'm making something fucking great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it doesn't work.
Speaker 5: It doesn't work, not.
Speaker 3: Not for me, not not not as not as often as just being as just being works intentional intention doesn't doesn't move the needle for me in terms of when I look at it retro retrospectively and think, this was good.
Speaker 1: This was ship. This was good. This was ship.
Speaker 3: The ship that's often good is ship that was not intentional. It was just being.
Speaker 5: That's the best. How do you feel about or what how does Toronto shorty make you feel?
Speaker 1: I should call it like I should go crazy.
Speaker 4: No, don't do it.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking about it. I was just thinking about it.
Speaker 5: Don't do it.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking, we haven't gone there yet.
Speaker 5: That's right. No, No, I know you listen, you know I listened to it was like feeling away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm good, I got disciplined.
Speaker 5: Yeah right. You got to care for yourself.
Speaker 1: Because no one's gonna do it if you don't.
Speaker 5: Amen so true, and people will people do, but like no one's gonna take care of you.
Speaker 3: The way you're gonna take yeah, or monitor you because you could be alone and then funk off with your with your UH standards or your integrity, you know, but your integrity is how you act to no one's watching.
Speaker 5: Amen, because you know you get a drink or too, that pick up that phone.
Speaker 1: Ain't that a bitch? That's what I love the most.
Speaker 3: It's not what I love the most, but it's one of the things I really love about not drinking anymore is that I'm not I'm driving. My emotions aren't driving anymore. And before my emotions were driving. Then you hit a couple of pylons, and I.
Speaker 1: Hit a couple of people. Sorry, that's the fuck up analogy. I'm sorry. I didn't mean that analogy like that.
Speaker 7: No, but I understand it very clearly though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean Jack, I mean Jack was drinking last night, right, whoever you do? Maybe a schrom or two.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there were shrooms involved.
Speaker 1: I don't have anything against my shoops.
Speaker 5: I can't do it. I'm scared, man, Have you ever? No, I never ever?
Speaker 1: For everybody?
Speaker 5: Yeah, scared of I don't know. Was the last time?
Speaker 1: When was the last time? A long time?
Speaker 3: Because I don't treat them recreationally. I treat them with reverence. And the last time I did it, I maybe like two years or a year. Maybe two years or a year and yeah, no, a year and a half or maybe two. But I was going through it and I needed some clarity help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, clarity, Yeah, clarity.
Speaker 5: Is that what you needed last night?
Speaker 7: No, well that was where I needed like last month, and so that's or like two weeks ago, and that's when I got the clarity from the rooms, like a couple of weeks ago. Yeah. He was like having a full on like are you okay? Yeah. So we were just like we were at home and then and I had like I hit my peek and I was just like, oh my god, I found my happy place. Then started crying for like two hours and I was just like, oh my god, I think I'm good now.
Speaker 1: Wow, it was nice.
Speaker 5: That's a lot to go through for as a dude. To Nico, shout out to me, it was.
Speaker 6: It was a really good five six hours. Oh a thousand percent. Were talking to was Khalifa this week, and then we were talking about the movies we would watch while we were on shrooms, one of them being Interstellar.
Speaker 3: Interstellar is such a good movie. It is that it blows my mind so bad.
Speaker 5: I don't need to be happy. That ship.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yo, you and Miguel had this chemistry, man, you know, shout to Miguel Pedro out here you come, man, let's get it, let's go for Jeans. I thought it was such a record.
Speaker 3: Man, he's great. Monsters and Strangers are great, Jeff Giddy's great. That song was just a gift. That was one of the auto pilot like eyes closed, and it just came out. That was the first session I ever did with Monsters and Strangers, And then it was one of the that like we were talking about who on it made sense that was in the room because then we ended up calling them over and it was just great. But the that felt so natural. Everything about that song was just very liquid, very natural.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Also, shut up with Big Sean. You know that that ship it just goes man lit. That's dope.
Speaker 6: This song came out like well last year or something like, yeah, slapping out the gates.
Speaker 5: It's got to be on the radio now.
Speaker 1: Well, Matt radio.
Speaker 5: Hooever, we got to talk to Doc Lennards issue, let's do this. That's right, that's right man, this ship bro, Hey, yo, Wiz was in here. You know, keep talking about Wiz right. It reminded me of how you know, he was saying, like, you know, when when you become famous and there's like rich people who like want to like invite you to like these retreats, but like you end up fighting out that they're like colts. And he was I don't think he was high when he was in here. So he was like, you ever get invited to weird shit like that? Oh? You do? So you're so you're looking that way because you can relate. Yeah, so you just have to be aware right of where you're.
Speaker 1: Going and who you're going with violently nodding yes, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: And if like someone's a billionaire something weird is going on.
Speaker 7: Violently yes, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, say no, say no, dude, do it And he's like, yo, they like they like, you know, they give wrapped it with like or they give wrap it with mental health.
Speaker 4: But it's not, it's not it dog.
Speaker 5: Be careful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a little sauce. Ask around Google. Google's your friend Google before you want to accept any invites.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just be careful home mm hmm.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Man, I was googling and I saw that you were doing one dollar shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not a cult.
Speaker 5: Is that a recruitment?
Speaker 6: What made you want to do one dollar shows?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 6: Even considering that the tour is happening and everything.
Speaker 3: Because because scalpers were fucking rampant with my ship and there was a time where I'd work like fucking two jobs, three jobs at a time, I know that shit is no joke. And the fact that people will still take a chunk of their money to like buy my album or buy buy merch or whatever, I'm like, it means a lot that they're taking a chunk of something that they've obviously fucking worked so hard for, sweat for, sacrifice, weekends for, and it was just I just I'm grateful and I've I've I've been blessed to have longevity in my career because I could easily like I remember looking to my left and looking to my right ten years ago when I was doing fucking when I was getting started, even before that, when I was, when I was when I was getting started, and a lot of those people are not here, and I'm just really grateful that I've been able to still be here, come back year after year, come back, sit down with y'all, come back like it's a blessing.
Speaker 1: And the only reason I'm.
Speaker 3: Able to do that is because of people who have been willing to take a chunk of their paycheck and invest in my art, you know, and so as a give back and as a thank y'all, I was like, my fuck it and cold, I feel like cold, no cold. It this a few years ago and I was like, this is brilliant, this is genius. It's so lit. It's so fucking lit. And I've seen the dms of people being like, ah, you sold out here, We couldn't make it, can't wait to see you.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 3: These fucking scalpers blew this shit up to like five hundred and six hundred bucks all this, and I'm just like, nah, fuck that.
Speaker 1: And what's lit is that I work with this app. It's like a it's distinct.
Speaker 3: It's like a community app that allows me to text with people directly.
Speaker 1: So I have a fucking community.
Speaker 3: So it allows It's so sick because it bypasses, yeah, bypasses any scalpers, bypasses anybody trying to fucking shoot those prices up.
Speaker 1: And I can give people that have been riding with me from time direct access if they text me.
Speaker 3: Then there was four one six six three nine eighteen Wait four one six six nine eighteen sixty eight You're like, wait, yeah, I'm dead imagine from six sixteen nine, eighteen six eight and then so fire because then I know that that the real ones, the real ones are getting there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I mean, Yeah, real fans are there. Yeah, because you know deserve it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you know what, like you know, speaking from like a DJ's perspective, right, Like I tell Jackie all the time, like I would literally DJ for free use you know what I mean, And you know because you look. Yeah, it's a dollar show, you know what I mean, it's basically free free.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so happy we did that. I saw this girl on TikTok. I reposted the story.
Speaker 3: She was like she did like a story time and she was talking about she had like a wild day something I'm gonna which is the story. If she hears this, I'm so sorry, but she was. She was talking about going through a wild day and like really wanted to see me and ended up like missing out the first time because of everything I just said, and then found out I was going to be in town and then couldn't get tickets because they had sold out because of the community thing. Because yes, it's great, but also if that community works quick as well, like it sells out quick. It just yeah and uh, and she decided that she wanted to go anyway. And what was lit is that we were cognizant of that and still even wanted to like ticket another layer, so we held like a handful of tickets at the door too, just in case. Yeah, And so then she said that she went on a whim and like went on a fucking whim And there was a line up outside the venue of a bunch of people who didn't have tickets that had also come on a whim to see if maybe and some people didn't know that it was a dollar show. So then when they got she she said she went up to the to the thing and was like hey, She's like how much are tickets? And the guy laughed and she didn't understand why he was laughing. He's like, what's so funny? He's like their dollar and.
Speaker 1: She was like what. And then she got it.
Speaker 3: And then her man and her linked up after and like the same day or the day after, her man got her a gift and when she opened it up, he had ordered the vinyl and he had ordered sh Yeah, so it was just like yo, and she's doing this whole fucking like two minute video, just like, oh my god. It made me so happy because I literally commented, I was like, this is exactly what I wanted.
Speaker 1: This is exactly what I wanted. It was solid.
Speaker 5: Yeah it happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it happened.
Speaker 5: Fire what you guys set out to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it was Chicago, which it makes it even more beautiful because Chicago. Chicago is the first estate to have fucked with the kid because of King Louis shoutout King, Yeah that's my guy, and uh and and yeah in the States, Chicago was the first first place to fuck with me.
Speaker 5: That's right, shot town. Yeah. Yo. I love the sound of Blosanto.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's your favorite song on the album?
Speaker 1: Is that your favorite song on the album?
Speaker 5: I think it is nice. I think it is a good vibe.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: That's the one I was repeating, thank you.
Speaker 1: One guilty beats.
Speaker 5: Tim's got that rhythm man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they be on it as a vibe. Cool.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: That was one of the that was one of the late editions.
Speaker 5: Was it so so? It almost didn't make it?
Speaker 1: Almost make it? Damn Yeah, But God gave it to me late. Not that you're late.
Speaker 3: Ever, but.
Speaker 5: My own dragons into your God, I got my own problem.
Speaker 1: You're doing great for you're the great. I just but it was, but I made it late. I made it like mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 5: What is your favorite song on the album today?
Speaker 1: Goliath? Goliath Today?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Changes every day?
Speaker 5: Change of course every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and when you're exposed to it as much as I do, Like what's your favorite food?
Speaker 1: You say, cake? Your cake every day? Give me a carrits for sure, you know? Yeah, so it changes?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah. Can you listen to the album or are you? Have you heard it so much because you hear every song about a thousand, maybe a million times.
Speaker 3: No, I don't like I It's a little hard because I because they had to my squad had to rip it out of my hands, and I still wanted to make edits.
Speaker 1: So now I'm like, oh, I would change this. I would change that.
Speaker 3: I would still like add this layer, fix this, harmony, lower this, fix this.
Speaker 1: This sounds dissonant. How come I didn't hear this dissonance before? Like, yeah, so it's a lit from you.
Speaker 6: They're just like, oh, your engineers must have been.
Speaker 1: The messages are like essays. It looks like an angry girlfriend.
Speaker 3: But yeah, a novel, a book, an essay, a dissertation, a bible.
Speaker 5: I'm listening to Rye and by the way, and I'm like, Yo, did Wayne just shoot a shot at the end? Like Yo, Wayne, Like Yo, what He's lit?
Speaker 1: I love him? He's so great man. He killed the video to just the just the g positive like being like being.
Speaker 5: Pay the memories. Congratulations, Thank you, Jessey Jess you feel me. Congratulations man. Thank you for your time.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your time.
Speaker 5: You come see us and we always have a great conversation. Let's go run up on Winter. I got his address to it. You can pull up yoga after. Let's get a cruise show real.
Speaker 7: Hey Shack get Rich from the Cruse Show. Thanks for listening to The Cruise Show podcast. To make sure to subscribe and here auto download so you don't miss an episode.