Speaker 1: It gets me every time. It's cops rock ten o five Thursday. That means Dave Jennings, which you got for us?
Speaker 2: I got some cops that rock so easy to find, even easier than bride Zilliz.
Speaker 3: Let's go out West, young man.
Speaker 2: The Park fire in northern California has forced thousands of residents to evacuate, including one who had to leave behind two dogs and their puppies when their truck broke down.
Speaker 1: By the way started by a guy that was mad at his mom, so he burned his car and rolled it down the ravine chewing.
Speaker 2: Let me play D and D West Midnight, Kidstein or Beesman anymore. The fire, which started last Wednesday, quickly became one of the largest in the state's history. The Butte County Sheriff's office received a call about the stranded animals, but the fire prevented them from accessing the.
Speaker 3: Area to rescue them.
Speaker 2: Oh no, but on Sunday, four days after the evac that's evacuation, guys.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, that's that industry talk for.
Speaker 3: Like it is it is. I don't want to go over your heads.
Speaker 2: Search and Rescue official Trevor Skaggs undertook a mission to save the pets. He was flown into the area by helicopter. He then ran a mile and a half into danger to reach the puppies. He found the mother and the puppies alive, exhausted and thirsty. The father did pass away. Skaggs gave them water and food before leading them back to the choppa.
Speaker 4: Give it to the Choppa.
Speaker 2: The rescue dogs were then flown to the Chico Airport and are now among dozens of displaced pets under the care of the North Valley Animal Disaster Group.
Speaker 3: I'd rather fly out of the Man Airport, okay.
Speaker 1: So it reminds me of this story. The Australian wildfires. When they were going in, people were just stopping their cars and they were running into the woods and pulling these koalas that were burning, and they were wrapping their clothes around them and giving water and the and these koalas were burning to death, and they were grabbing him and they were just and the koalas were hugging the stuff. And the dirty little secret about that whole thing, wasn't there a huge percentage of overall animal life in Australia was lost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, thanks Trent Reznor.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that that didn't happen. This situation the California Chips Paunch Punch John and John got the animals out, and that sounds like an episode of Chips.
Speaker 4: And Tony's talking Koala bears cooking alive.
Speaker 3: And then he's trying to say, it's about punch, Punch Punch.
Speaker 1: Could you see the dog going?
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 3: He should have had a girlfriend named Judy on the show punching.
Speaker 4: Judy about chicoing the man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta pay for that, and you get Okay, I said Chico Airport, and you said, I like Man Airport.
Speaker 4: Chico and the man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you both need to put a dollar in.
Speaker 3: Here's my dollar. Oh, Punch and Judy. Come on, that's at least a push.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a push. I'll agree. I'll overrule myself. Okay, what's the next one?
Speaker 3: Next one? Let's see, let's go to Michigan.
Speaker 2: Where is my story there? It is in Melvindale, Michigan. Officer Mohammed Sayid was known for his dedication to helping his community, particularly kids. Following his tragic death in the line of duty, the community has rallied to honor his memory. The latest gesture involves the Michigan State Police, who stepped in to help a local family affected by the incident. After shooting Officer Sayid, the suspect stole a bike from a nearby house that belonged to yazinah Med, whose father Abdul was understandably not focused on replacing it. Amid the chaos, The MSP contacted him and offered to replace his son's bike, leading to a heartwarming surprise not one bike, but four for he and his brothers, given to them by the Michigan State Police.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I mean you shoot and kill a cop. It should just be judge dra at that time. Yeah, right, yes, is running down, running down whips.
Speaker 2: You better back up just in case, save the taxpayers.
Speaker 1: He filled down a lot on the way to the squad car absolutely.
Speaker 2: And finally, in mound Ridge, Kansas, a toddler is shaken but otherwise unharmed after being rescued from the bottom of an underground PVC pipe. The Moundridge Police said the fourteen month old became stuck in the pipe just twelve inches in diameter around two o'clock on Sunday afternoon. Authorities found the child upright in the bottom of the pipe, about twelve feet down. One police officer's creative approach to get the child out was instrumental in the rescue. He was lifted from the pipe through a makeshift catch poll that the officer constructed using rope and a smaller PVC pipe. Oh my god, took fifteen to twenty minutes, the officer mcgiver said.
Speaker 3: The child was uninjured.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, what was his name, officer mcgiver, you're making that up. Mound Ridge is a northwest of Wichita. I don't know the cops name. Oh DMN, son of a just fitting doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: His name, kall. He rigged something up, and yesh, take.
Speaker 4: A dollar out. That's a dollar, that's two dollars.
Speaker 3: Are fooling you? Cops?
Speaker 4: Rock all right, cops rock?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I know you hate the song, but I got it. Wasn't Otis Redding, by the way. It was Bill Withers, Ain't No Sunshine, which I sent to my son when he some girl broke his heart at sixteen. You're er, I said it to him, and I went back to his room and just put my ear to the door and hurt him sobbing, and I went yes, let's get this on and see.
Speaker 4: I don't hate this song. I'm just burned out on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. How many times have you heard it lately?
Speaker 4: One more times?
Speaker 3: Too many? So here we go. Why do you listen to the rock music going? I clicked the channel whenever it's when it comes on? What channel? Not a terrestrial radio? Oh?
Speaker 1: His little sobbing sixteen year old voice, Jalvin Eddie?
Speaker 3: Why did you leave me?
Speaker 4: We were together for.
Speaker 1: He keep the door open? Said I could get her back. I said, no, you can't. No, you can't follow your old man's advice. Put the phone down.
Speaker 3: Actually can get her back if you ignore her exactly right.
Speaker 1: That's how you do it, my friend. Yep, no home, she goes. Let's sing it for Dwight. Alright, you're gonna First Care dot Com. Go to the website and get yourself some glasses. School starts a week from today. Vision First I Care. Get your appointment within an hour. You can get examined. You get an exam examination, you get the doctor to talk to, and somebody will help you pick out frames one, two, three. It's awesome. Vision FIRSTI Care dot Com eighteen locations.
Speaker 4: That part of the song sounds like the old bugs Bunny vulture.
Speaker 3: I ran out of words.
Speaker 5: Remember the other day, I said, I don't watch the Lives because the sports are stupid.
Speaker 3: Yes, come with similar sports.
Speaker 5: Evidently, men beating women is now a physically beating women as the Olympics.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: I thought the IOC and To.
Speaker 4: And Tokyo they did. But an Algerian boxer, a.
Speaker 5: Guy Igerian Algerian Algerian an Algerian Man short for Albert Juryan an Algerian man beat up a woman from Mexico.
Speaker 4: In boxing.
Speaker 5: If you ask me, men should not be finding women.
Speaker 3: But that's just me.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: When they talked to the female boxer, she said, when I fought him, it says her.
Speaker 4: But I'm gonna say him because I'm realist.
Speaker 3: I didn't think you genders.
Speaker 4: I don't, but for this I do. In this story.
Speaker 5: When I fought him, I felt very out of my death. His blows hurt me a lot. Thank god I got out of the ring safely.
Speaker 4: Uh, this is just Luna. See, it's ridiculous and it's dangerous.
Speaker 5: By the way, if I think that every other Olympic there's two men fighting women in the Olympics, I think all of the women need to just walk away because it's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Number One, they could get injured.
Speaker 1: I don't boxing. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. I know, like I'm like, am I how is this even a debate?
Speaker 4: And then they argue, well, where am I going to play sports?
Speaker 5: Let's have a mental illness Olympics women boxing women, men boxing men?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, so it's.
Speaker 1: Two boxers who were disqualified from competing as with women at a global event last year have been permitted to fight in Paris. The International Olympic Committee confirmed correct. Iman Khaliff from Algeria and Lin Uting of Taiwan failed to meet gender eligibility tests at the women's last the last year's event, right, but they cleared this year to compete as women.
Speaker 3: Uh in this event? And this is what you get? You get the you get.
Speaker 1: The other person quit because got her face rocked off.
Speaker 3: Get Paul Hogan there and figure the gender out.
Speaker 1: Just crazy?
Speaker 4: Where are the women rights activists? I'm serious on this issue because.
Speaker 5: Here you have these young girls that training and training and training and death, we try to achieve their dream as a female Olympian, only to have a guy taken.
Speaker 2: Away from her now think about this as white males, we are at the bottom of the hierarchy of victimhood pyramid.
Speaker 3: Correct, yes, but now above.
Speaker 2: Women are men that dress as women right, and men that claim their women right are now above women rights feminists, crickets.
Speaker 3: Uh, yeah it is.
Speaker 1: I don't know where this is going to go. At some point you think we'd figure it out, but you can't. I totally support anything you're doing with your body, and you want to go trans fanarastic. But because you're transitioning doesn't mean you don't have to follow any rules. Rules are applied to everyone. Do you understand there's league rules about everything, Like in the Catholic league, if you don't have your sacraments done, you cannot compete. So if you're not baptized, can't play, can't play sports, if you're not not confirmed by a certain age, can't play sports, tierophobic if there are there are, uh, there are rules to every league. You can't if you live in this county. You can't play for a school in the other county. Right, these are simple And people go, no, you can't play over there, and they go, okay, I gotta play in this league. But because you are transitioning doesn't mean that no rules apply to you.
Speaker 5: See, and I agree with that one, but I would like to add as well. You can dress as a woman or a man, whichever one you want to be, and you can make pretend that you're the opposite gender. That's fine, I don't care. Here's where I do care when you want me to make pretend with you. No, if you got an Adam zapp on a wei wei, you're a guy the.
Speaker 4: End, you know it was?
Speaker 1: It was a lot of fun back in the days when the nineteen sixties and seventies shows, the guy would come out dressed as a woman and.
Speaker 4: Would start laughing.
Speaker 2: You got in trouble and Halloween for dressing as a woman. Now you're celebrated and reading to children in library.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on with that. This sports thing is too far.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Somebody said somebody's gonna get killed. I saw a video of field hockey and this poor girl got her teeth knocked out because the male knocked her teeth out because he's playing in a women's league.
Speaker 5: Congratulations, But let's move physical harm out of the equation completely. Let's pretend that no female would ever get physically harmed in any of these sports. What's even worse is, in my opinion, these poor women train and train and train their entire life. You just don't decide, Hey, you know what like a mini marathon, I'm gonna train for next year's mini metathon. If you're gonna be Olympian, you train your whole damn life. You dedicate your whole damn life to it. There was a snatched away by a.
Speaker 3: Gres a track race.
Speaker 1: I think I showed it Todave a couple of months ago, where the guy just blew the entire the whole field away. It was like he won by fifty yards and all the other girls were about even where they were. And it's just like the girls at some point the where are the women's rights? Where are the women that stick up for women?
Speaker 3: Going?
Speaker 1: You're sticking up for them. You need to stick up for the girls, stick up for the girls.
Speaker 3: Yes, please on you. Sometimes I just feel like I'm taking crazy.
Speaker 1: Bills, Like am I taking crazy pills? I don't know why this is even a discussion.
Speaker 5: Either that or I'll be watching, you know, a story like this, ring a story like this, and I'll be waiting for for Alan funt and candy camera to come out, you know, or Ashton Kutcher or whatever.
Speaker 4: The latest reference is on Candon Cameron.
Speaker 1: Ashton, Ashton Ashton, So you're good Ashton.
Speaker 3: Ashton Ashton.
Speaker 1: That seventies show was a good show. That's a good show.
Speaker 4: When we grew up very poor? Really, what'd your father do? He was a kutcher? Sounds like an occupation, it does.
Speaker 1: It could be I'm calling rugby because it sounds dirty.
Speaker 3: A cutcher does.
Speaker 1: Your mouth anything?
Speaker 3: The intent was there, it was the intent right correct.
Speaker 5: Hey, tomorrow Jeff Brom will be our gay right yeah, yes, ten thirty five, Jeff Bram will be talking about the Brom squad.
Speaker 1: Going to ding the bell every time he does a coach speak football.
Speaker 4: No, let's make it a drinking game.
Speaker 3: Bring tequila.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Friday show shot tequila, number one tequila. Every time he does a.
Speaker 3: Coaches do it constantly. Who do we? Who do we have?
Speaker 5: Dave try state Man's baby. Hey, guys, let me ask you a question. When you get off work, are you getting things done? Y'at cutting the grass? Y'all enjoyed the day. It's summertime. Baby should be walking the neighborhood, hanging out with your family, or you're going straight to the couch.
Speaker 4: That used to be me.
Speaker 5: I would get off work sometimes gonna go straight to the couch. Other times I would go straight to bed. I was exhausted. My weekends sucked. All I wanted to do was just lay around. It wasn't fair to me. Certainly wasn't fair to my wife, Susan. So I got my testosterone numbers checked.
Speaker 3: I was really low.
Speaker 5: Then I started going to try Statemen's Health. Go to try Statement'shealth dot com. Take your low te quiz. It's just about ten yes or no questions, very simple, and then make your appointment. Your appointment is ninety nine dollars. Ninety nine dollars is well worth it. They do lab work on you. You're gonna get your blood work done. You'll sit down with a licensed medical professional and they'll go over all of your numbers and then you'll make an educated decision if testosterone was right for you. Testosterone treatment is one of the best things I've ever done for myself. I've been going for twelve years, and i gotta tell you, I'm never going back to the way I used to feel. Get it checked baby, do it try State Men's go to try Statement's health dot Com when we come back.
Speaker 4: Really in the years.
Speaker 5: But Courtney Donahoe News Radio forty w h A s Little Bob O'Reilly there for you. News Radio eight forty w.
Speaker 3: H A A DJ great DJ no, no slim of song.
Speaker 1: Oh got you.
Speaker 3: It's teenage wasteland.
Speaker 5: That it's by the it's by the who or I guess you could just call them the two now it's I hated the DJs.
Speaker 1: That would correct the people that called and blood so condescending.
Speaker 3: It's actually.
Speaker 1: Actually or from the south end, it's uh, it's bubb O'Reilly, not teenh Wasteland.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, I want to tell you about the best of the best, and that's my friends at Tony's Break and Alignment.
Speaker 3: Listen up, loved ones.
Speaker 5: It is hard to find a technician somewhere to get your car worked on that you can trust. Trust, you can trust Tony's Breaking Alignment family owned and operated for three generations.
Speaker 3: Why is that important?
Speaker 4: Because they put pride in their name. They put pride in their work so much they don't give you just a warranty, Oh contry prayer, bond Jore.
Speaker 5: They give you a three year, thirty six thousand mile wards on every single job they do. Put your mind to rest. Go with Louisvill's best and that's my friends at Tony's break in Alignment. Here we go, baby Courtney dunaho.
Speaker 1: Already Thursday of the week. Wow, it's flown by because Courtney Dunahoe is the best.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like you pay attention to me like the last hour, Oh yeah, whatever, I left me hanging. Whatever she was, she nonsulted.
Speaker 2: She was still talking to you and you guys didn't answer. I let her sit for about five seconds and then I've.
Speaker 4: Got an excuse.
Speaker 5: My nephew Jacob came to the studio and I was I had to bounce out of here.
Speaker 1: I have an excuse to your Somebody put a mirror, okay.
Speaker 4: I said, we gotta get this mirror out in the studio.
Speaker 1: And I'm sorry, I was dis tracked.
Speaker 6: Are you just looking at how gorgeous you are?
Speaker 7: What he does?
Speaker 3: Don't feed it.
Speaker 5: We gotta get this damn thing out of here because I'll be talking to him. I'll look up and they are you staring at it?
Speaker 1: If you want to set a trap door up for me just to put a mirror on the wall in front of the trap door. I'll walk by and stop and do the Fonsie thing right and then peop right down.
Speaker 3: How do you write that? Hans Briggs?
Speaker 6: So that's what happened, and you left me all hanging whatever.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing, as a woman, you'll never forget. Never left you hanging at nine thirty five on August first.
Speaker 6: Taking it to the great And you know, also being Irish, we we have brunches that we hold for No, no, no, you're.
Speaker 1: Not irishwhite.
Speaker 4: Hey, so uh and I'm forgiven?
Speaker 3: Have you pardoned me?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 6: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: My nephew shows up and I gotta leave the studio?
Speaker 3: Woman?
Speaker 6: You left me hanging?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Stop, we got we got we gotta do.
Speaker 5: This music speak speaking of hanging, I just sent you a picture, all right, come on, rugby rugby, rugby rugby.
Speaker 2: These were all top when he hits back in the day, including Babs, Barbara streisand people.
Speaker 3: I gotta say, late sixties.
Speaker 6: Yeah, definitely Barbara from Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Babs, did you ever well, they don't write them like that anymore.
Speaker 3: No, they don't.
Speaker 1: It's a people, okay, people that need people.
Speaker 3: Thank you people.
Speaker 4: But she is, is she not?
Speaker 1: She has to be discussed as maybe the great one of the greatest female voices of all time.
Speaker 3: Probably.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's also an innovator having a mall in her in her basement. Did you did you see that Sunday morning she has a full mall in her basement that she just goes around.
Speaker 4: Let's do it that?
Speaker 3: I want to have that.
Speaker 1: She was getting paid a million dollars a show back in the We just we should nose around her basement Rugby too fall.
Speaker 6: No, my uncle actually went to high school, went to Erasmus High School with her.
Speaker 2: Yes, my uncle John Joe the Supremes were also in the Tap twenty. Speaking of female voices, I what are we talking about? Early seventies then or sixty?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: This is definitely late sixties.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 5: Barber strives in netword three hundred million, four hundred and sixty.
Speaker 3: Wait it's Marvin gay Try it baby, four hundred and sixty thousand dollars sixty nine, dudes.
Speaker 4: I mean four hundred and sixty million dollars?
Speaker 1: Sorry, is this nineteen sixty nine?
Speaker 3: Marvin Gaye A Cordey do you like sixty nine?
Speaker 1: Not even answering rugby, Cordy, you need to start using rugby.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Rugbyrn rugby.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see what that was called. Try it, baby, you're wishing and hoping he'd heard it before, and bring field right sixty she hated.
Speaker 1: Geez, I'm hoping.
Speaker 4: It's a people cake.
Speaker 1: This is the song they use in all weddings movies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, God, this is hard, thank you.
Speaker 1: It really is sixty eight or sixty nine.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking no, no, no, it's definitely earlier than that, not with Babs.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, Dusty, Let's get a couple more songs in, including mister Johnny Rivers going to Memphis, I don't.
Speaker 6: Know, going on sixty five.
Speaker 4: Me Memphis to let's see, damn it?
Speaker 1: Do you think it's sixty seventy? No, sixty seven?
Speaker 2: Maybe the number one song will help you out, Number one August the first back in the Day, Frankie Valley in the Four Seasons.
Speaker 4: Six, six, six or seven, it's gotta be sixty.
Speaker 6: Five, sixty six, now it's gotta be sixty five. Well again, I don't know again because the sixties are not my thing. Nineties are my.
Speaker 4: Let me just throw some Katy Rogers in just for good measure.
Speaker 1: All right, who wants to take the guests? I'll say, h Swight, We're gonna leave it on you because if it fails, we could blame you again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's go, h let's go sixty six.
Speaker 1: Final answer David Jennings, it's.
Speaker 4: Gonna be sixty Let's say sixty seven. No, David, pick one sixty seven?
Speaker 2: Okay, Final answer is nineteen sixties seven rag down the four seasons was number one August the first nineteen sixty four.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was the closest, saying sixty five was the closest.
Speaker 1: Should listen to the woman? That's right, I was the closest.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, no, see I'm terrible when it comes to the sixties. I have no idea. This is way before I was born. But her voice is just angelic. I love Barber, Yeah, but I like now with Barber. She can do like anything and just like you know, she could just sing a telephone book. So do you need me to do the report? Guys? Were you even paying attention?
Speaker 2: Or twenty seconds first naked accidentally turned their mic off, was hanging again?
Speaker 6: Yes, that's all you doing to me today.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, baby go.
Speaker 1: It's thirty five after.
Speaker 6: Good earning season continues. Reports are due later today from Apple and Amazon. We've seen a big pullback in stocks, the S and P five hundred down to ten percent, the del falling two hundred and fifty points. With the news Radio eight forty wha s Bloomberg Money Report, I'm Courtney Donaho.
Speaker 1: That's my The Muppets were the greatest show of all time.
Speaker 3: Dirt day.
Speaker 5: There's Radio eight forty WHS. I was white with that, Tony Butandy Right, there's Dave Jennings.
Speaker 3: I want to bring in. Look.
Speaker 5: Last week, me and my wife Susan and the Hogfathers, we did Cooking for Cops.
Speaker 4: We kicked it off.
Speaker 5: It's a series we'll be doing over the next year, feeding different apartments. But now we're talking cooking for Canines and that's going down this Saturday, and it's going down in a big way, probably one of the best.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna climb.
Speaker 5: A chef in Louisville, Brad Maddox. He's influenced all of my barbecue mentors. He's a friend, he's a mentor, and he's much more than barbecue. Brad Maddox, how you doing.
Speaker 7: Man, I'm doing great. Dwight, how are you man?
Speaker 4: We're doing fantastic.
Speaker 5: I'm excited about what you're doing, not only because I get to come out and eat your food. You're a wizard when it comes to cooking and barbecue, but it's also for a good cause. Listen, we're a code read and so many shelters and you decide, you know what I want to do. I'm going to do cooking for canines and that's going down this Saturday.
Speaker 4: Talk about some of the food and who and what it will benefit.
Speaker 7: Oh, absolutely, Dwight. We're working with a bunch of great people at the Southern Indiana Animal Rescue. These people are totally not for profit. No one's on salary. All of the money goes to dogs, to food, to vet bills and maintaining these dogs. All volunteers as well as a Jefferson Bill animal shelter, so they bet volunteers bringing the dogs out to meet people. So if you're out and about on Saturday, come out and meet some of these beautiful dogs in search of a loving home. We're gonna have some great barbecue. We're doing baby back ribs. We're doing brisket, number of sides, so there's gonna be a lot of great food. And a little shout out to our buddy Barry noat Performance Food Service. He took care of us on this. Just got some beautiful food waiting for the grill. Dwaight I can yeah, man. We've got a host of people that are gonna be providing. They'll be set up providing different pet services and products. They're having raffle baskets. So a lot going on and Ethanolmighty is making.
Speaker 5: All that's right nice talking to Brad Maddox, cooking for canines is going down this Saturday, don't miss. And I want to real quick knowing my dog Lemmy, who I love in a door with all my heart. He is actually a rescue from Southern Indiana.
Speaker 1: And I think I got a kiddy from them. Do they do castors just still?
Speaker 4: I would imagine, do it all? Is it all?
Speaker 1: I think Hazel is one of our fivecasts.
Speaker 3: So when I lost Mick, we mourned for two years.
Speaker 5: I saw I never put myself through that Angie Finton that we all know, she's the one that got me in touch with He said, take this dog.
Speaker 3: He needs a home. But talk about it one more time.
Speaker 5: Where can people go and enjoy good food for cooking for canines? The location and also the time, Brad.
Speaker 7: Okay, we're Saturday one to four and this is at our Lady of Hop Spring Company that's off of Grantline Road in New Albany. And like I say, I'll be out there bright and early cooking. So if you want to come early, come early, but one to four the dogs will be there. And I said, we've got a lot of really good people out here that are daye. Are you familiar with my dog eats first?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, yeah, Beth Buster started that birthday money went to that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did a fundraiser for them for my fiftieth birthday.
Speaker 3: As matter of fact, great order.
Speaker 7: Well, hey, I need to drop a shout out to you, Dwight. When this whole idea came up when the Italian Princess and I lost our little rescue dog of twelve years. You were the first guy to call me DWAIGHTE. Yeah, yeah, and I appreciated that encouragement. But I told you that what I was wanting to do, and you came up with the name cooking for Canines.
Speaker 3: Well, we went with it.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't need any Dwight.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, well that's one of the good ones, Rugby. It's one of the good ideas coming out of that yes moments.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: I tried to come up with at least one good idea a year. But listen, no kidding. Cooking for canines, uh this Saturday. I'll put all the information on my page as if you're driving, just go to my page.
Speaker 3: I will have it up there.
Speaker 5: But I'm going to warn you once you taste this food, man, when whatever Brad Maddox cooks, it's absolutely amazing.
Speaker 3: I mean that that sincere bread your two kind brother.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'll see you Saturday. I'll be out there.
Speaker 5: Many thanks for your time.
Speaker 4: Oh thank you.
Speaker 3: Lots of Pasta has great food too.
Speaker 1: My name's before we do, go ahead.
Speaker 8: I couldn't help but notice that your sister likes pasta. I happened to like pasta to thank you, bad Tony even Eddie. Maybe she could come over and eat some lots of pasta with me sometime.
Speaker 1: Lots of pastas at the Heart of Saint Matthew's at thirty seven seventeen Lexington Road. We talk about the deli we talk about what the food they prepare. Most of that place is in the back, so people don't know that, the grocery store, and then you kind of take that left turn and go to the cafe. I'm sorry, not the cafe, the coffee shop, but behind there is where all the food is prepared. And that's what we always talk about eating clean. That's what lots of pasta is, Dave. It's it's clean food. It's good for you. You know, when John went over to Europe, he said that, you know, you actually lost weight eating the food because it's cleaner. Exactly, it's cleaner. And that's what lots of positive provided for us here.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about the deli because they bake their ham there and they bake the turkey breast, so yes, you can get a big Deli sandwich amidst all these recalls that are going on at other places. Lots of pasta can hook you up. And the best homemade soup in the city always three different kinds, several are always in the freezer. But it's it's always fun to go in and see what they have on a given day, and there's always something there for a vegetarian too.
Speaker 4: Hey, let's talk about your cheeseburger game. You want to be your entire neighborhood. It's easy to do.
Speaker 5: Just one slice of rattlesnake cheese is a Wisconsin cheddar infused with tequila, and have a narrow baby, Na.
Speaker 1: I'll be heading up to Indianapolis as soon as the show is over for my injections. It is it's a procedure that is like PRP but on steroids. I'll tell you more about it on tomorrow, but it is just got for injection. That's not a difficult thing. So I'll go up there, get the injections and.
Speaker 3: Drive on back.
Speaker 1: We grow Hair indie dot com. Back after this news radio phone eight w h s