Speaker 1: Thank you for joining us again, Jerald slenty Trendsjournal dot com and you can find samples out. You can see the covers there at transgeneral dot com and you can see some samples of the articles and it is very important information in terms of trends. And you can save ten percent off of the code night. Thank you for joining us, Jerald. Always great to have you on.
Speaker 2: Thank you, yeah to ten percent off. It's the grand total of about two dollars and fifty cents a week.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And it's about two hundred pages. And we're giving people if they're not getting in any other magazine in the world. That's right, and I'm not making that up. Go to YouTube, look at the comments of the people that subscribe.
Speaker 1: It's a great resource and it's a really nicely produced online magazine as well.
Speaker 2: Really, and you can listen to it as well if you don't want, you could print out the PDF, et cetera. You know, you know I was listening to before we had got cut off. And every day it's another light coming out of Chump's mouth and with this in front of everybody's eyes that he gets away with it. What you know, Hyle Hitler.
Speaker 1: It is Yeah, and if you're the guy that's in the crowd, we've all seen that picture of the circle around him. He's standing there. He's the only one that doesn't have his arm up in the air to Hitler, right. Uh, they eventually got to him as well. That's kind of what it's meant in the media's space, hasn't it.
Speaker 2: And again, you know it's you know, I went our economic update that went out yesterday, we go fake or real lies the truth and we go on go to yesterday's edition to CNBC and read the article this is Monday. We talked about oil falls as investors' assessed. Messaging on Aron peace talks at a ceiz fire deadline, m Trump said an interview on Monday, you ready that bombs will start exploding inside Iran if Tehran refuses to agree to the US terms to permanently end the war. Asked by a reporter from PBS News about what can be expected if no deal is reached, Trump said, this is his quote, then lots of bombs start going off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got all worked out with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was Monday. Yeah, And then we go on to say, this is on Tuesday. This is what CNBC headline published at four eight forty am Eastern Time on Tuesday. Trump tells CNBC he expects us to make quote great deal end quote with Iran. Yeah, it's just all to the prompt Zaelza promise of the talks. As we wrote, the US dollar edged higher and goal prices sunk lower.
Speaker 1: It's just amazing manipulating market, isn't it? With all these lies? How long is he going to get away with this? I mean is kind of he's telling everybody what they want to hear, and then he and people inside his administration are making big bucks off of this, betting on polymarket and other places like that. And then he comes out and completely contradicts himself and it goes in the other direction you talk about in your face corruption in addition to the lies.
Speaker 2: It's just amazing right in front of everybody's How about that guy Chris right in the company that he's in, that little clown boy that's our was it secretary of Energy? Hey, hey, we got we've got naval ships that are going to bring the oil tankers through the States Almos the right and down goes oil prices. And then the company that he runs there is an article last week's Trends Journal. Don't pay a penny of taxes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sure, yeah, yeah, they're just manipulating the markets. It's amazing to me. That's why I said, I can't even jerl, I can't even really report this stuff because none of it is real. And he keeps telling the same lies over and over again. And so now the last one I've seen is that he's now saying, well, we've got an indefinite seasefire. What does that mean? You know, is that really real? Again, we don't want to tell anybody what we're doing. We don't have a discussion, we don't have a vote. A declaration of war. Lindsey Graham says, we've got to have a vote. If we're to have peace. We gotta be careful about that peace. That's really dangerous.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is your article this week's trans Journal. Energy Secretary Rights Liberty. Energy paid no US taxes in twenty twenty five, and they made a ton of money. Oh yeah, it's a clime syndicate. Again. It was Italian guy by the name of Mussolini. The merger of state in corporate powers is fascism. That's right, that's right, And so don't call me an anti Italian, I monopoly don or born in the brugs. Oh, but if I'm against Israel, I'm an anti Sami can't be. Hey, I'm a goot Mussolini. Why are you anti Italian? I hate him? Why you anti German? I hate yet? Yo? And the zion Is crime syndicate? Why you anti Semite? Yeah, that's the crap they spew out.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're talking about We were talking just before you came on about Palanteer. They paid no taxes either, and yet they get massive amounts of government money and they are setting up techno fascism. You know, he's making all of his money. He doesn't pay any taxes, and yet he's demanding that they bring back the draft. And he says, oh, you shouldn't be able to have any say so, you shouldn't have a vote unless you have done service, unless you've been drafted.
Speaker 3: And focus wars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey a slamball, go there and fight right now? Yeah, all right, go over there. What's your favorite war? Your little piece of crap? Go over there and fight, yep. Anybody that supports war, put on your costumes, go over there, or shut your damn mouth go to Israel, go to Ukraine, Ella, shut your damn mouth.
Speaker 1: Wait no, Jerald, that's one of the things that Alex carp said. He said, we kin'd have a situation where the elite have no skin in the game. They need to be subject to this kind of stuff as well. And it's like, yeah, when has that ever happened? And of course he's not doing that right now. He's young enough that he could go fight. You could sign up and go fight, and the words just like Eric Trump or Trump's other kids, except for the only one that's old, too old to go fight is Don Trump Junior. But all the rest of them could sign up for any of the military service.
Speaker 2: That's right. Anybody that supports a war overseas, get the hell out of there and go fight, or shut your.
Speaker 3: Little no, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I've told the story before. But they didn't. You know, when you look at World War Two, they didn't need a draft. You had people like my dad and all my uncles after Pearl Harbor, they signed up. You know, they didn't need you know, they believe that they were doing they were defending the country, and they all signed up for the war. They didn't need to draft them. And if you've got to justified war, or people think that it's justified, and maybe you've got a false fight to make them think that. But if they think that the war is justified, they will sign up. So maybe what we ought to do is go to a situation where we don't have anything other than a volunteer army, where people sign up if they think the war is justified. How about that? That would be our referendum that we have in a war. If you think that the war is justified, you can sign up to go fight for it.
Speaker 3: Otherwise, if you don't have any soldiers, you don't have a war.
Speaker 2: Well, look what's going on in Germany now. They want to put back to drift. Yeah yeah, and you like World War won't the Germans? And I like World War two better? You know, again, it's all a bunch of crap. And again where the hell of the religion is trying to stop this? As I said, this is serious because they're not going to end this war. Israel is going to keep it going. One of the demands that Iran has made is that Israel has to stop bombing and stealing land in Lebanon. They've they've they've they've killed thousands of people. Well, they've over a million people have been thrown out of their homes.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: And and so there's not going to be a peace steal. And I'm concerned they're going to go nuclear. Yeah, Israel they have the Samson option. They say, if they lose their going nuclear, there's no way, there's no way that the United States and Israel are going to be able to defeat Iran unless they go nuclear.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: And you know, when you look at this situation with the Israeli soldiers who smash up you know, they tear down this statue of Jesus on the cross and smash them up, right, what is significant about that? It's not the statue, but it's as many people said, yeah, well what about this. Look at all the residential areas that you bombed to rubble. You're not going to do anything about that. They go back in and they replace it. It's a major pr issue for them because A it shows the hatred inside this organization. B. If they go in and they bomb a residential area, they can say, oh, that's just the fog of war. We don't really have any control of that. Things like that happen. This was something that was right there and you could see there wasn't any way they could explain that away.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: People could see exactly what was happening with that, and that is really the issue. They're in Lebanon, and it's what the Israeli government is doing. I mean, even to the extent that they're now making just as Trumps talking about his next war with Cuba, they're talking about their next war with perhaps Turkey. Some people said, well, maybe that's that's why Trump is saying he's got to get out of NATO so he doesn't have this inherent conflict if Israel and Turkey mix it up with each other, and of course they need to. For their Greater Israel plan, they want all the land from the Nile to the Euphrates, and part of the Euphrates runs through Turkey, so it means they're going to have to go to war Wick Turkey as well. They're more than willing to do that.
Speaker 2: Well, God gave him that land. It's like a good book. Chapter six, section eight, don't you know that?
Speaker 1: Section eight? Yeah, the insanity clause there for Clinger on mash that's really what it should be. It should be the section eight section that there is.
Speaker 2: I mean, and again, what's going on, how they're rigging the markets. You know, it's just a joke, a sick joke, what they're doing. And again we're writing about this in your magazine, the Trends journal. I say to what they said at eight forty am that Trump says that I expect to be bombing because that would be a better attitude. And he said at the price that there's going to be a peace deal. Now, this is CNBC headline yesterday two fifty five pm. Stocks fall as oil jumps on fear or on negotiation breaking down. CBS notes Donald Trump's on Tuesday said he thinks the US is going to end up with a great deal with Iran to end the week long war, even as he said he does not expect to extend the ceasefire. Yeah, to expire on Wednesday, that's today. I'm not going to I'm not going to extend it.
Speaker 1: A right, Yeah, Well, he wanted all the people in Iran to take to the streets for regime change. When they took to the streets, Gerald, it was to protect the infrastructure, the bridges and the power plants and other things like that. They used themselves voluntarily as human shields against this aggression for the United States and Israel. That's when they took to the streets.
Speaker 2: Yep. Trump said, I think they have no choice. We've taken out their navy, we've taken out the air force, we've taken out their leaders. Then he goes on, it goes on, we go on to say that, you know, then he changes it to say there's going to be a a cease fire. As you detailed by the facts, minute by minute, Trump keeps spewing out, you know, a lot of crap. Earlier in the day, with an interview on CNBC, Trump was asked if he would extend the cease fire deal if one didn't happen tomorrow, meaning today. He said, I don't want to do that. M that's what he said yesterday. And then what does he do a couple of hours later.
Speaker 1: It's insane, It truly is. I guess part of this is, what does it mean if you've taken out all their military? What does it mean to have a ceasefire? You know, they keep telling you nobody, they can't they nothing to shoot at us anymore. And then we get a missile bridge of you know, one hundred missiles coming into a particular city or to Lebanon or whatever, and not Lebanon but into Tel Aviv. You know, what does any of that mean? As soon as these guys make this kind of announcement with all this hubris, they're immediately shown to be liars.
Speaker 2: I know, well that's you know, we go to all the media, like, for example, we go to subscribe to Ha that's the Israeli newspaper. We pay to go there. We don't have to pay to go to Jews and Post Times of Israel wine up.
Speaker 3: We go there.
Speaker 2: We go to Tehran Times, we go to uh Press TV, we go to I r n A, I s n A, We go to Tasman, we go to the Iranian sites, we go to Arabs, go to Al Jazeera, Arab News, et cetera. This is what Press TV reported yesterday. Iran m forces don't let you ready quote lying delusional Trump skew battlefield realities. They call them a lying, delusional Trump.
Speaker 3: Well they nailed it. That's exactly what he is.
Speaker 2: Then they go on to say about the ceasefire after he said he wasn't going to do one there are reports that an Iranian officials said that quote extending the cease fire has no meaning and Trump cease fire extension is an attempt to buy time for a surprise attack.
Speaker 1: That's right, Yeah, or to assassinate the people who are doing the negotiation for the PCE deal. That's one of the reasons that they said. If there's going to be any more negotiations, the Iranians said, we're going to do it in Russia China because we don't try you not to kill the negotiators.
Speaker 3: That's how bad we speak. Yep.
Speaker 2: So what we're saying is that this war is going to keep going. Israel will not retreat from Lebanon. You know, I had I had dinner with Dennis Caussinach and his wife two weeks ago, and Dennis was he was of course, you know, congressman from Ohio ran for president as a Peast candidate. He said he went to Beyrout a number of times. He said, if they're bombing all over there are upper middle class cities, he said, these are very beautiful places that they're they're killing all these people and bombing it to ruin.
Speaker 1: Because they want the land. That's what their land that's their project for doing this. You know, I've seen this game before.
Speaker 3: Gerald.
Speaker 1: I remember in Tampa, we had some people that you know, my grand dad grew up in Tampa, so he had some real estate. He wound up reselling it, rented it for a while, then he resold it and it had run down these various places by the time I was there. But they had a mayor, Sandy Friedman was her name. They used to call her Sandlot Freedman. What they would do is they would come in and they would condemn a property for specious things. You haven't mowed your lawn, so we're going to start hitting you with a massive fine per day, and the people couldn't afford it. Or I'm going to say that you've got to repaint your house, and they couldn't afford to repaint their house or something, so it started hitting them with fines that were one hundred dollars a day or something like that. They would get several thousand dollars fines and then they come in and condemn it, knock it down, and then turn it over to the big real estate guys. Right, That's why they called her Sandlot Freedman. That's essentially what what Israel is doing. It's a real estate game. You go in, you condemn the property and on some absurd basis, and then what you do is you knock it down and destroy it so that you can rebuild it better with your people. It's that same game over and over again.
Speaker 3: Just destroy everything, and they gaza. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean you look at the pictures what that place looked like before they did this. That's right, And no outrage, yeah, no outrage.
Speaker 1: But you know, Trump is positioning himself to be one of the people that's going to build it back, and so you know he's going to have the luxury buildings that are going to be in there, and it's a great location for him, you know, close to the sea or whatever, and so they're going to make a lot of money off of this.
Speaker 3: It's just ruthless. It's ruthless.
Speaker 1: I've played clips of some ultra Orthodox Rabbis and they say, you know, this is the Torah is against what Israel is doing. They said, because you're not supposed to steal and kill in order to do it. So it's really just basic morality and it's basic grifting economics. It's the kind of thing that real estate people have always done at the local level.
Speaker 3: Now they're doing it internationally.
Speaker 2: It's so sad. It's heartbreaking. Yeah, it is, you know, I'll tell you it's a little funnier. Note you talked about Tampa. Remember Red Fox?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the great comedian. My brother I was the youngest he had Red I still have the records, seventy eight red records of Red Fox doing before he was even on television. And one of his lines and I'm a little kid, I'm like twelve years old. I'll never forget this. Red Fox is brought to court. I don't know exactly how it went, but this is about basically it. He went to court because the woman that he was with was taking her to court because he didn't live up to what he was promised to give her, and she gave him a lot. So the judge says, you know that you promised to do that. She did certain things to you that you're going to take it to Florida, And he said, Yarna, He said, I never said I was going to take it to Florida. I said I was going to Tampa with her.
Speaker 3: Did he promise that he would send me her?
Speaker 2: Yah, Let's go tamp over her. So you mentioned Tampa, Florida. I remember that as a kid.
Speaker 1: I just always think that Kazmi was one of the funniest names I ever heard. That was in Florida. And one of the stories we had was I had a cousin when he was very young. Parents said we're going to go to Miami and goes, I don't want to go to Youorami, I want to go over here. So it's there are some unusual names down there. But yeah, Red Fox, the guy that's in Sanford.
Speaker 2: And Sons, right, Oh yeah, he was great, had a.
Speaker 3: Long comedy career before that as well.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I have I have the seventy eight records Red Fox, seventy years you know. Going back to what's going on now, you know, gold prices are going down. It was reported that Russia sold twenty two tons of gold. Turkey has sold twenty billion dollars worth of gold. Governments are going broke because of this war. They're going deep in debt, they need to sell out, and people forget and again we only put the details in your Trends journal. The equity markets were going down before this Iron War began. The Nasdaq was in correction, territory. It was down over ten percent in March because of AI taking over software companies, these hedge funds. The people wanted their money out of private equity groups. They couldn't give it back to all of them. Stocks are going way way down. The dot com bust is going to happen. China's leading the world in it, and they're artificially propping up the equity markets. Going back to gold, yes, gold prices are going down because again people are covering their losses when they bet on gold. They're losing it in the markets, they're covering their losses with it.
Speaker 1: And again profits and gold and like you point out, they bought stocks on margin or something like that. Or maybe you are a Middle Eastern country and you're seeing your industry being blown up. Right now, you know where are we going to be able to get money? So of course they're going to liquidate some gold. That's right, this is.
Speaker 2: What's going on. Mexico's selling it number of countries. We listen them in the Trends Journal. This is temporary m hm. The worst things get, the higher goal prices are going to go. That's the history of gold.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's they have.
Speaker 2: For everybody to look at it. The facts are all there. Yes, you go back to before things happen. Goal prices go down, then they skyrocket like they did two thousand and eight, on and on and on and so they're going down now because they're bailing out. But it's the number one saye have an asset, Yes, and we are in the worst times of our lifetime as I see it, and I've been at this for forty six years.
Speaker 1: Well, you've got the American Central Bank has already started printing money again, right, started back with quantitative easing, so regardless of what happens with interest rates, and they may not do that because you know, people are watching that. So people aren't watching the quantitative easing and the printing of money, so it's very easy for them to do those types of things that are out of view, and those are very inflationary.
Speaker 2: But you talk about interest rates, what's the interest rate now? What about three five, three seventy five? Right? What was it when goal was spiking in the late nineteen seventies. Ten percent?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I always think about our first house, so we got we got a thirteen percent fixed interest rate because we're young and stupid.
Speaker 2: Well like my father used to say, youth is wasted on the young talking about us anyway. So what we're looking at with the interest rates is still very low. And with this guy, marsh Marsh Gorseh coming in that's worth about two hundred and twenty six million dollars, that's going to be the new fedhead taking the lower interest rates and although keep them at the same rate, which is still very low.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he's coming in. He's just going to be makeup on the pig. It's kind of interesting. His wife is part of the st latter makeup fortune. So this guy is the makeup on the pig, the lipstick on the pig of the Federal Reserve.
Speaker 2: Perfectly put, perfectly put. So anyway, that's where we see it going. And we're very bearish on the markets. There is no relationship again only by the data. There's no relationship between Wall Street and Main Street. Again, according to the data you go google it up, Vanguard, State Street and Blackrock own twenty five over twenty five percent of the S and P five hundred, And when you look at the value of the stops that they own in the S and P five hundred, it's eighty eight percent of the value. Wow, that's three companies. That's right, one percent of Americans on fifty four percent of the equity markets you put to ten percent in its ninety three percent, which means ninety percent of the people have Seventy percent of the markets had nothing. So there's no relationship between Wall Street and Main Street.
Speaker 3: And there's no relationship to reality either.
Speaker 1: When you look at the way the markets are moved by the latest pronouncement from this liar in the White House, it's like what a bunch of sheep they are, you know, they're just it's whatever they want to believe, and they're running over here. Then running over there is like squirrel. You know, they all run over to the other side. It's amazing, I know, you know, how can you have any confidence investing in a market that is that irrational and that volatile. It's insane, absolutely insane.
Speaker 3: And even when you.
Speaker 1: See gold moving as quickly as it is, it's like everything is getting so volatile. It's truly amazing because gold is there is kind of a stable thing, but that the price of go is we're really reflecting the volatility of the American.
Speaker 2: Dollar exactly, and the death of the dollar is on the doorstep. It's going to happen. There was an article that came out in Fortune magazine about three weeks ago, two or three weeks ago that put the real debt level about one hundred and forty three trillion, not thirty eight trillion when you put in social security and other government debt and so, and then they got to pay the interest rates. The higher they are, the way you have to pay on the debt level. Now, this is serious. The death of the dollar is going to happen. And again, this war has destroyed the global economy.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's amazing, isn't it amazing? How you know, we always talk about, well, this guy's got his finger on the button. You know, he could start a nuclear war and holocaust for the entire world. But this guy has done it to the economy. I mean, he started with an economic war with all these tariffs, and the way he was doing it was simply to attack other countries and even said that I can use my terrorists to destroy that country, and I will if you say something I don't like, you know, I'm going to raise your terists one hundred percent, just like that. And he started attacking Canada, of all places, I mean, it was absolutely insane. This guy was just he's like a madman with a nuclear weapon. And his nuclear weapon is the economy, not just the nuclear bombs that he's got.
Speaker 2: Again, you look at the lies that he says over and over again. Yeah, just some some of the things. This is March second. The war starts off February twenty eighth. Right, Trump says war against Iran moving quote substantially ahead of schedule two days after it started. You ready, yeah, keep going? This is well, were we going to said.
Speaker 3: That it's not ahead of schedule because he put a schedule out right.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, he did. No, he did. He's going to end in four and five weeks.
Speaker 3: That's right, yeah, yeah, roughly.
Speaker 2: Oh, here is here's the quote. Here, this is the quote on March second, we projected four or five weeks. We'll do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you and what.
Speaker 2: Did you say? It's two months now? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, yeah. This is March third. The Air Defense, Air Force, Navy leadership is gone. They want to talk. I said too late. That was March second. Are you ready? There will be no deal with Iran except quote unconditional surrender. That was March sixth. M you ready, if Iran doesn't do anything that stops the flow of oil within the straight or removes, they will be hit by the United States of America twenty times harder than they've been hit so far. Oh that was March ninth. Oh, the States of Moves is still closed, aren't they.
Speaker 3: That's right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's not right. That's you're not that's not what the President said. How dare you say that? How dare you say that the President said, if a Wan does anything to stop this full of oil within the straight or removes, they will be hit by the United States twenty times harder than they've been hit so far. So, how dare you say that? You're just respectful to the president. I can't do the show with you anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, Mark Levin is bragging about the fact that it was his idea for Trump to blockade, uh the area after it had been closed down by Iran, and it's like, you can't fire me, I quit type of thing. It's ridiculous and uh And of course even after they had a Iran opened it up because they continued their blockade. Nuron said, Okay, this is it, We're going to shut it back down. Again, you know, and everybody is looking at this. As I said, you know, with one of these headlines, the whole world is watching just like we are. It's like, what do we do about this? You know, how do we get this guy out of office? And everybody is asking that globally. You know, what do we do to get this away from it? That's one of the things that is really going to accelerate the demise of the petro dollar. You know, what can they do about this kind of stuff? Well, everybody has to look at this and say, well, the petro dollar has been the source of economic strength for the United States government, and that economic strength has allowed them to have this kind of power over us. We have to destroy America's economy, and I think there's going to be a concerted effort to do that. I read a ridiculous article from one person's is this the death of the petro dollar?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, it actually is going to strengthen it, And I say, what are you talking about? Petro dollar died a couple of years ago when Saudi Arabia started buying or selling oil denominated in Chinese yu wan. And we've talked about that. You and I have talked about it. I've talked about it with Tony Ardban. How now China is the bigger customer, We're not really a big customer anymore, and so it is effectively destroyed. But the reputation of the United States is providing some kind of a packs Americana and saying we're going to be a stabilizing force in the area. We're going to create an environment of peace and prosperity that people can freely trade with these products. That has been just turned into absolute mockery. Nobody can trust the United States as a force of stability. It's become a force of instability. So I think that is one of the you know, we talk about the different things that are going to be an economic hardship for those of us who live here in America. Part of it is certainly the demise of the Petro, of the Petro dollar and this fiat currency that we've got, the debt that we have, and all the rest of the stuff. But we are building up this desire from other countries. We've got to get the United States under control. If they can put somebody like Donald Trump in office and keep him in there, this is a country that can't be allowed to have that kind of power.
Speaker 2: You see again, you're being disrespectful to Trump. Trump said on October twenty at twenty twenty four, I'm not going to start a war. I'm gonna stop wars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: That Trump said is that he's going to be quote the most anti war president in history. So what you're saying, you know, it's not Trump said this New Year's resolution this year was peace on Earth. So how could you keep saying this.
Speaker 1: Somebody just sent me Gerald, somebody just sent me like a q Andon type of thing. And they were talking too about how all of this. Look at this, everything that Trump has done, it's just masterful, right, and it's all according to plan. He's he's check meeting these people and all the rest of it. They're still putting that kind of stuff out. I mean it sounded it's just like Steve pachennik As they were kicking off this stop to steal nonsense back in twenty twenty. I mean, they're still doing this and people are still falling for it. It truly is amazing. But you know, we can look at this and there's really not too many plays for us economically, right, I mean, you know, gold is about it, right, what else?
Speaker 3: You know, what else?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's about it. That's about it the way I see it, There's going to be a good buy a real estate at some point, not yet, but so real estate keeps going up, you know, but not for now. No, this is again, this is a global crisis. All the details are in your trends journal. And again even the IMF World Bank went after another is coming out saying how bad it is. And this is serious times. If we don't have peace on earth, it's going to be hell on earth.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean just look at it's going to affect food.
Speaker 3: Everything is going to be affected by this.
Speaker 1: And even if they were to stop right now, it's going to take a very long time for them to get production back up, led alone to unwind this kinked up supply chain that we've got there.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: And yet, as the energy secretary that you mentioned earlier in the program, right, Trump lost it on this guy because the guy said, well, we're not going to see gas prices coming down until well into twenty twenty seven at the earliest.
Speaker 3: Trump said, no, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's going to come down right away, as soon as we get out of there, and it's like, man, you know, he can move the markets because markets are very volatile, and they're very jumpy, and they are extremely optimistic, overly optimistic. But the reality is something that is completely different. The kind of stuff that you see at the pump is something that is totally different.
Speaker 3: Well it was.
Speaker 1: We had a short period of time today because we had some technical issues, but it's always great talking to you, Gerald. Thank you so much for joining us. And again, trends Journal dot com. If you use the code night you get it for just a couple of dollars a week. Truly amazing source of information, worth every penny, even as you're taking the pennies away from us. Thank you, Gerald, have a good day, and thank you audience, Thank you for joining us. The common man. They created common Core, dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at Thedavidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com