Speaker 1: Making over for a rod for another days. He continues to recover from his post vacation illness. See he has what everybody has and joining the studio now from Rejan Revolution. Longtime friend, longtime client of each other. How did you have to turn her micon theres Oh there you go, Rachel Anders, welcome back.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me back. Well I used to see you. Happy New Year. Well, happy New Year to you too.
Speaker 1: And one of the reasons that I wanted to have you on this month is because it's resolution time, and I think resolutions suck. Okay, so I am anti resolution, but what I am is intentionality, right like Choo's, the things that are important to you, focus on one of them. And if getting your life back health wise is your thing, then Rejan Revolution has like they have everything.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're writing kind of a one stop shop.
Speaker 1: We were just talking off the air about some of the aesthetic stuff and what did you just say, Well about needles.
Speaker 3: We're almost needle free in the office now for facial rejuvenation.
Speaker 2: It's awesome.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Facial rejuvenation without a surgical without going a surgical route, has been something that we've been working on for about a decade and the technology that's coming out.
Speaker 2: It just keeps getting better and better and better. But I mean, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know if you've talked much about this on the show or heard much about this. The long term effect of getting fillers in your face so regularly is.
Speaker 1: I just watched an watched and I don't watch batch because I don't like surgery shows. But it was on as I was doing dishes, so I didn't want to grab the remote.
Speaker 2: And oh my god.
Speaker 1: They had a woman who's oh she was completely disfigured because her filler moved, and.
Speaker 2: I was like, wait, it can move, it migrates, it doesn't aslve.
Speaker 3: Here's the worst thing like women in our generation, right we started doing filler to put off a facelift, right right, Well, this is great.
Speaker 2: I can do this for a little while.
Speaker 3: It's quote natural, and it dissolves and when I'm ready to have a facelift it'll be later in life. So but no, Now, plastic surgeons are like mad. They won't operate on somebody who's had a lot of filler in their face because there's a process you have to go through to dissolve all the fillers.
Speaker 2: So they can even actually do.
Speaker 3: A facelift, So they cut your face off to do a facelift and then can't even do the facelift and have to sew you back up and wake you up and tell.
Speaker 2: You that, I mean it's bad, and yeah, it's bad.
Speaker 3: In California, they estheticians aren't even allowed to break the skin at all anymore.
Speaker 2: Holy crowd, So what are we talking about? Let's start.
Speaker 1: First of all, let's go back to the I'll call it the foundation of regen revolution. There's two foundations. Number one is overall physical health, right, that is physical health, manipulation, chiropractic function. Yes, physical function. That is the foundation of regen revolution. And from that came the regenerated medicine part. I have a weird question to ask you. I know that you guys don't do everything in regenerate to medicine because some stuff is far more invasive and some stuff is you know, just needs to be done in a surgical suite. I guess like you couldn't do my vocal cords like doctor Opperman did in this sure, yeah, but what are some of the things that are coming down the pike that are starting to become available? And I always tell people the stuff that you guys have, Like professional athletes have been doing this stuff for twenty five years, they just haven't been letting us do it right, So.
Speaker 2: Now we can do it.
Speaker 1: So what are some of the things that are coming and are you going to be able to fix my jaw?
Speaker 2: That is my question. We're shut up really? Oh that's yeah? No needles? What no needles? How do you do that? So one of the machines we have is from BTL.
Speaker 3: BTL is a European physiotherapy company that's been in business for like twenty five years. On the FDA has just over the past couple of years started letting us letting the US like use sell their machines and use their machines in the United States.
Speaker 2: So it's an old company.
Speaker 3: But one of their machines called the m Face which we use to help rebuild the musculature in the face, which gives a natural facelift. There's an attachment for the TMJ, so you can actually fix TMJ with the M face machine.
Speaker 1: I've had it for so long now that I just grind every time I like, when I'm speaking, I can hear the.
Speaker 2: Grind in my jaw. It's terrible.
Speaker 1: And I went to the dentist yesterday and he's like, you know you got Oh yeah, I'm aware, thank you. I hear it all the time. It's like somebody is crinkling up a paper bag in my left ear from my jaw. Yeah, all the time.
Speaker 2: That's no good.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: Well, and the problem with it is as you get older, then it leads to sleep and airway obstruction problems, you know, right, and that leads to heart problems and blood pressure planks.
Speaker 1: Rachel, that makes me feel really good about it. Thanks for that anyway. But see, but that is actually a perfect example of what I love about Region because they're not just hey, we're going to give you a shot and send you on your way. It's like, here's why we're doing what we're doing, here's why all of this stuff is connected, here's why everything matters.
Speaker 2: And overall, it's like such a.
Speaker 1: Functional way of doing medicine just in every aspect.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad you think that, and that is the goal.
Speaker 3: And I will say probably the number one comment we get from people who come into our office for the first time and have an exam is, wow, that is the most thorough exam I've ever had. Last week, someone was like, thanks for that. Can you tell my doctor everything I just said? Because you know, everything is connected, and you know, unfortunately in medical schools now it's so siloed that medical doctors are trained in their field and they're trained to manage something in a field rather than looking at the body as a system. But whether they do that or not, the body is a system and so you know, whatever is happening in your neck is going to be related to your shoulder, and whatever's happening in your back is going to be related to your knees. And so we try to look at the body as a whole system. It's more efficient and that way, instead of just treating pain in one area, we treat function of the whole body. And that way, people you know, are able to do what they want to do.
Speaker 1: We have a problem in this country with the reliance on pharmacology, and it is I think more and more people are starting to get kipped to that about how you know, we now have this like fungus that is anti biotic resistant because we've created it because we all taken too much antibiotics. And I've been joking because over Christmas, both Q and Chuck got really sick, like really really sick, and I was like, I don't have time to get sick. So I went and bought a bunch of natural supplements and things like and I was laughing as I was taking it. I was like, here, let me take eye of Newt and toe of frog and all but.
Speaker 2: Day if it didn't work.
Speaker 1: I did get sick, but I got sick for two days instead of two weeks.
Speaker 2: Right, I'll take it. I will absolutely take it.
Speaker 1: But that being said, I do think that more and more people are saying, wait a minute, you know, is there a better way where I'm not feeling drugged up, where I'm not you know, worried about destroying the lining of my stomach, where I'm not worried about doing these things. And I really think that people are looking for alternatives at work that are not necessarily based in drugs.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's how I feel about it.
Speaker 1: I got a couple of questions from the blog did reach in Can they do spinal discs for regenerative medicine?
Speaker 2: Do you guys do that?
Speaker 3: So that's one of those things that you're saying needs to be done in a surgical center. If we're injecting something into a disc.
Speaker 2: You would want to have that done under fluoroscopy.
Speaker 3: We do have a pain management doctor who we work with who has a sea arm in his office and we'll do that. And so what we typically do is we will look first to see what's going on. A lot of people think they need a new disc, or they've been told by a surgeon that they need a discctomy or something like that, and you know, we get them functioning better and you know they no longer feel like they need that.
Speaker 2: So you know the first thing to do is just to get.
Speaker 3: An exam and if if we can help a person will help them.
Speaker 2: And if we can't, well refer them to the right place.
Speaker 1: Okay, perfect, Do they have something that will keep me off of a seapap?
Speaker 2: I've never asked you that before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, I guess it depends on the reason you feel like you need a seapap. So some people it's just the way they're sleeping, and if you give them a good cervical pillow, you know, or fix the reason that they're in pain while sleeping, then yes, if it's something where you know you might need to go to a an ear nose and throat doctor like doctor Opperman, ye, to look at why you have airway obstruction. I mean, there are so many reasons that people can't be sleeping well. And the thing about seapaps is it's funny because I saw doctor Apperman last week about the very thing because.
Speaker 2: I don't want one of those.
Speaker 3: He said that even you can fix the apnea, but it still doesn't help somebody sleep better. Like sleep is such a complex field that we really don't know very much about collectively, he said. And so yes, there are a lot of options there, but I would start with an e NT or if your dentist has a sleep doctor that they write with, you know, talk to your dentist.
Speaker 1: Mandy's surgery is the only option because insurance doesn't cover any of this. Is there any chance that we're going to see more because some stuff is covered in certain situations, right, I mean, there are certain situations where PRP can be covered. I know, like our insurance covered PRP for me to get that in my vocal cords as part of my surgery. So they are starting to recognize that.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 3: That makes me sad, that statement that surgery is the only option because insurance doesn't cover this. That's the reality though, you know, you know, surgery, it's not the surgery doesn't have as place, but it's to be considered a last resort because once you have some kind of surgical intervention, once you cut your body open and surgically alter it, you can't ever go back from that. And so if it doesn't produce the desired result or there's a complication, and from that you're, you know, too bad. So we do believe it's the last resort. With the technologies that are coming out, it has brought the price down of regenerative medicine a lot, you know, And so because we have more options, and you know, depending on what a person's budget is, you know, we can certainly get something that's you know, in anybody's budget that will help them in their office, in our office. The thing about insurance is too it's kind of a scam.
Speaker 1: Surprise, Yeah, I'm gonna say something. No, we talk about that quite a bit on the program. So, because as it's structured now, it is definitely not not beneficial.
Speaker 2: To the consumer.
Speaker 3: But even if you even if say your insurance covered it, okay, you would still have to pay your deductible which on average for an in network deductible I see there about five thousand on average. You would still have to pay your five thousand dollars deductible and your twenty percent co insurance on these products, which is the same price as paying out a pocket right, So it doesn't really do you any good. Your insurance company is in the business of collecting premiums and not paying claims.
Speaker 2: And that's what they've got it dialed. Yeah, they really do this question, Mandy. Do they have anything that.
Speaker 3: They offer in regards to ED Yes, we have a few options actually, and this is another area where the technology just gets better.
Speaker 1: Can we start with hormone replacement though? Can we just have a moment on hormone replacement for men?
Speaker 2: For women?
Speaker 1: I feel like every time I meet a crabby old person, I feel like I'm like, you really need to have your hormones right, because it is an absolute game changer. You just feel like yourself again.
Speaker 3: We have a kind of a funny thing that happens in the office sometimes if somebody it's like, you know, just freaks out about something, it's like whoa hormones? Because it's everybody struggles with this. After a certain age well.
Speaker 1: And then for men, hormones are are very important for such coge so essential.
Speaker 3: So you know, we don't generally treat ED without first looking at hormone panel, right, So some men have gone have started there and some men haven't. And then regarding the treatments for ED, it really depends on the severity of the ED. So there is an internationally used kind of score for ED called the SHIM score s H I M. It's sexual Health Index for men. I think is what that stands for. So if you look up s HIM, you just google that, you'll find many many sites where you can type in the SHIM score. You can look on our website. We have it on there too, and depending on what your SHIM.
Speaker 2: Score is, we'll dictate the treatment.
Speaker 3: But we have a lot of options for that, depending on you know, what you're trying to achieve or what the severity of the problem is, and those treatments are effective.
Speaker 2: Is that is the MCELA chair one of those. The mcel chair is one of those. Let's on that for a second.
Speaker 1: This is what I love is for the longest time, there was a lot of issues with aging health that I think we're just kind of ignored because they were just part of you were just gonna have Yeah, you're gonna pee when you laugh if you had kids, right, that was just you're gonna that's gonna happen, right there, you go. It's just, oh, that's just a measure of getting older. Well, now people are like, no, I don't like this, and so now this technology is coming out. It's non invasive, easiest thing you've ever done in your life.
Speaker 2: Remain clothed.
Speaker 1: You just sit on this is shair and on the chair. That's it, and it's amazing. But boy it works, and it worhams like witchcraft. But then it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not. It's just your strengthening your pelvic floor.
Speaker 3: Your pelvic floor is this weak little wisp of a muscle at the bottom of your pelvis that your whole spinal column sits in. So, yes, women who've had babies have this most commonly, or at least we've thought that. Now that I talk about it so openly, I realize that pretty much everyone over forty has some form of urinary in continents. And it's just because your whole spinal column is resting on this thin little muscle, and so strengthening that muscle helps and it does help a sexual function for men and women. I heard something the other day that they are actually more adult diapers currently base sold in our country than baby diapers.
Speaker 1: No, whoa, that's not surprising urinary contents, that is not surprising at all.
Speaker 2: And those things are expensive.
Speaker 1: Before my late mother in law passed, that was we used to supply those for her, you know, just to help.
Speaker 2: Out Holy mackerel, I mean Holy mackerel.
Speaker 3: And it's not sanitary, you know, because a lot of times they'll spend you know, all day in the same one.
Speaker 2: You know, it's just not and then that causes other health problems.
Speaker 1: The cost wise, you're going to very quickly cross that line where continuing to buy adult diapers is far more expensive than any of the treatments that you're going to get it regionally.
Speaker 3: And there's also I heard this referred to as listening to some of the other day, called the urinary leash, which is like oh your house, Yeah, how far you can walk or how far you can hike, or how far you can walk around a city while you're traveling, or how because of this urinary leash and how hard it is to necessarily find for women, especially a place to relieve themselves if they need to.
Speaker 1: Especially in the woods. Although I have no shame, Mandy. What is PRP again? That is platelet rich plasma and that is where they take your own blood. They do a blood draw, they spin it in a centrifuge, and then they pull out the plasma which is now concentrated.
Speaker 2: And why do they do that, Rachel.
Speaker 3: Because your plasma is loaded with growth factors and things that signal healing in your body. So it starts this whole cascade of healing. So PRP is natural. It's we can take it from your own body. We can get as much of it as we want, and it's not expensive and it works.
Speaker 2: And we do that for a couple of reasons.
Speaker 3: One to kind of build a scaffolding of a new healthy tissue if we're preparing that area for you know, stronger regenerative medicine.
Speaker 2: We have kids. It come in like young athletes who.
Speaker 3: Have little label tears or little problems with their elbow, you know, and their PRP their platelests are so robust because they're young and they heal quickly. Anyway that you put concentrated PRP into young athletes. We have, like you know, baseball players that were home for Christmas, you know, get right their shoulders and their elbows treated.
Speaker 2: And yeah, it's it's amazing.
Speaker 3: It is kind of you know, we our technology is continuing to advance.
Speaker 2: Even beyond PRP. You know, PRP has been around for a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dan asked, this, is there stem cell therapy for male pattern baldness?
Speaker 2: Yes, Dan, there is. Although again, you know, our our goal is.
Speaker 3: Always just to say what's you know, on the cutting edge, because not only does it get better results for the patients, but frequently holding on to the old technologies is expensive and adopting what's new, you know, drives the costs down.
Speaker 2: So we're always trying to do that.
Speaker 3: But what's been shown recently to be the most effective for hair restoration is actually exosomes, not stem.
Speaker 2: Cells, the exozome IV. No, we micro needle exosomes into the scalp. What are exosomes?
Speaker 3: Exosomes are also a product that comes from the umbilical core in the Warton's jelli. But exosomes are very tiny, or stem cells are larger. Exosomes are signaling cells and so they're signaling healing and you know, different types of functions in the body to work better and to reinstate you know, neurological pathways and healing pathways and things like that.
Speaker 2: So now when we do a.
Speaker 3: Stem cell injection or something like that, we like to combine it with exosomes because you add the signaling factors to the stem cells and we just get better results doing that.
Speaker 1: Before anybody asks the question, where do where do these Whartons jelly? Where does the inside of the placenta, Where does that come from?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Wharton's jelly is the jelly that's found inside the umbilical cord. So mothers who are having planned c sections, you know, so they can be heavily screened for the you know, their health and any history of disease and all of that, donate their birthing tissue to science. And then the Wharton's jelly is processed in a lab to extract different components of it that can be used for different applications and put into a vial and cryogenically preserved and then ship to us so we can use them for various things.
Speaker 1: But I just to be clear, there's no aborted baby tissue here.
Speaker 2: No, that's wellbody wants that. Here's something so and this is important. I'm glad this came up. So with stem.
Speaker 3: Cells, there are different types, right, So you can get them from your bone marrow, you can get them from your fat, you can get them from embryonic tissue.
Speaker 2: Right, that's illegal. So does that do you guys? Remember was it Dolly the sheep? Yes, the cloneoned sheep?
Speaker 3: Right, Dolly was a sheep that was cloned using plury potent stem cells. Those are from a boarded fetal tissue. Oh, pluripotent stem cells.
Speaker 2: So, and the reason they're now illegal in the.
Speaker 3: United States is because Dolly the cloned sheep died of metastatic cancer within five years, and all three of Dolly's offspring also died of metastatic cancer. So the Bush administration at that time said no pluripotent stem cells are allowed in the United States. So when you're going to Mexico or power somewhere again, five billion stem cells for this price or ten billion stem cells for this price, they're pluripotent stem cells.
Speaker 2: They can turn.
Speaker 3: Into anything including metastatic cancer.
Speaker 2: Metastatic cancer.
Speaker 3: So it's important that we're using mesenchymal stem cells, not plury potent stem cells. It's very important that people are you know, educated, but I wouldn't get anything. Well, first of all, they can't even put clean drinking water on the table in Mexico. I wouldn't get a biologic ejected into be there anyway. But you need to know what you're getting, and there's a reason why they're not able to operate in the US.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will. We'll continue this.
Speaker 1: We've got a bunch of questions on the common spirit health chech like a bunch. We're with Rachel Andrews or Andrews Anders from Regen Revolution.
Speaker 2: Will be right back, Dave, Happy.
Speaker 5: New Year, Happy New Year, Mandy, Welcome back is as well.
Speaker 4: You had got some time off and so did I.
Speaker 1: So it was nice, you know, and I loved every bit of every single bit of it. It was wonderful. But I came back from Ohio where it was also quite nice. It was the weather was not bad there until like the last we Okay, Dave, this was kind of cool. Can I just have like a weather like a nerdy weather moment with you for a moment. So we're driving back from northeast or northwest Ohio, right, so we get in the car and it's like nine o'clock in the morning and it's like sixty degrees. So between where we ended up stopping on the west side of Kansas City, No, we went beyond that. We went to Manhattan, Kansas. So we drove at to Manhattan, Kansas. We drove to a cold front, so we stopped to eat. We go in the restaurant, it's like sixty five degrees. We come out of the restaurant, it's like thirty five degrees.
Speaker 2: I love that kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's fantastic. You know, we see those.
Speaker 5: Temperature swings that drops here as well, But in the Midwest sometimes that can be an ugly transition there because it can be in ice and snow, especially if you're on the roads traveling.
Speaker 4: That's never fun.
Speaker 5: I had to drive one time. We've had the same thing. We left here and everything was fine. We were chasing the back end of a blizzard and I tried to time it out as we were heading from here through Des Moines and towards Milwaukee, and I tried to time it out that we would stay on the back.
Speaker 4: Edge of the blizzard.
Speaker 5: I got a little too aggressive and the driving and got into the back edge, and boy, what the difference it makes.
Speaker 4: It was so bad.
Speaker 6: I had to stop for gas.
Speaker 5: It was so cold, so windy, snow was sideways.
Speaker 4: My debit card got stuck.
Speaker 6: In the gas because it was frozen.
Speaker 5: I had to get the guy to shut the pump off.
Speaker 4: A damn card back out much so, I love that.
Speaker 1: My first weather experience like that was I was laying over in Minneapolis, Minnesota as a matter of fact, and we walked to the restaurant from the hotel. It was like a two mile walk, No big deal, right, you know. We walked down there, we eat, we come out. It was seventy degrees. I had on shorts. It was snowing. So in the two and a half hours we were in there, like it's just it was crazy. But anyway, I do have questions about our actual weather tomorrow.
Speaker 2: So what are we really looking at.
Speaker 1: Let's start with the stock show first of all, goes off at noon. Are they going to be able to get that done before they have to deal with foul weather?
Speaker 5: You're talking the parade down Yeah, yes, I.
Speaker 4: Think they'll get it off.
Speaker 6: They have dealt with weather in the past.
Speaker 4: When it deals with cold and snow, right now.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of questions that still need to be answered. Generally, at this time frame, you know, we're within the twelve to eighteen hours of this event starting. We'd like more details finalized, but we're still working out some final details. Here's the bottom line. It's going to snow, and it's going to turn colder.
Speaker 4: It's going to.
Speaker 5: Drop tomorrow into the upper thirties and then slowly drop the low freezing late tomorrow afternoon. Thursday's Friday's high will only be around thirty three thirty four. Overnight lows will be in the teams in twenties. So we've got the cold component, We've got enough moist that we will get snow. Always in these situations, the questions becomes the how much, and it's the how much that we're still struggling with a little bit as computer models range widely, and it has to do with the windflow that you and I talk about all the time.
Speaker 4: For the stock show parade.
Speaker 6: I do think there could be some light snow shows around my.
Speaker 4: Forecast right now, just find it is.
Speaker 6: I do think we'll have some light snow in the.
Speaker 5: Morning and then there could be a lull for many hours in the afternoon before things kick back in around four o'clock. So with the stock show parade, I think it could be cold, and there could be some flurries of light snow showers, but I don't think they're going to be in the brunt of the snow.
Speaker 6: I think that happens after four.
Speaker 5: O'clock tomorrow afternoon and then continues till about two to four in the morning, so about a twelve hour bend. And it's that duration if we can sustain the right wind direction, that.
Speaker 6: Will give us our snow totals, which we think right.
Speaker 5: Now, Mandy are about one to four typical upslope one as you go up towards Fort Collins, two swards lovelands, threes and fours as you come into Denver, and then the heaviest totals will be south and west.
Speaker 4: Of I seventy, where we see those favorite numbers get a little deeper.
Speaker 1: So basically, this Texter said, Mandy Weather, I'm traveling by car west on I seventy from Denver Friday and Nowadan and I kids just updated. So basically they're asking, so Friday, you should have what snow on the roads, but no snow to.
Speaker 4: Deal with exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just going to depend This storm should lift out very early Friday morning, leaving us with little snow to deal with after about eight to ten, and that includes the mountains. But it will come down to what do the roads look like, What does it look like getting up Floyd Hill.
Speaker 4: And into the mountains?
Speaker 5: Are there any pass considerations, veil pass and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: So if you're.
Speaker 5: Driving from Denver and heading west, I would say.
Speaker 6: You're you're okay, but just be prepared.
Speaker 5: For any you know, road conditions that may have deteriorated the night before.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the bigger weather picture over the next six weeks. I know you guys always look out. It's it's very imprecise science at this point. But we've had such a dryfall, we're well below snowpack. Are we looking to make Is there anything on the you know, on the horizon that is going to change that for us?
Speaker 6: So you know that that has been a concern.
Speaker 5: You know, It's interesting the calendar year twenty twenty five actually ended up right where it should be for moisture.
Speaker 4: And what that tells me is it.
Speaker 6: Was short for snow for the early snow months that we've.
Speaker 5: Had so September, October, November, December, December, Mandy actually came out right on track. And what people may forget is that on the third of December we had a four point three snow in snowstorm, and then on the twenty eighth we had another two point three for six point six total, which is the average for the month of December. So December actually ended up okay, and for the entire year we ended.
Speaker 4: Up right where we should be for moisture.
Speaker 5: What that tells me is that while we were lacking in snow, we made up for the moisture in the calendar year because of a wet spring and periodic rains over December. And if you'll remember our conversations going back to September, and you know, everything's still being green and the fall was looking in October and should we blow the sprinklers out because it's dry and everything still looks lush. That had to do with all that early season moisture that kept us looking pretty good. Where we are lacking is snow. The snowpack is only at about sixty percent FOS.
Speaker 4: And I always like to listen, we still have got all of January, all of February and.
Speaker 5: Marching April our snowiest month, and so for the snowpack and our snow concerns, we load now. We want to load as much snow as we can up through about April seventh, and then after that we start to melt the snow, and that's our water supply and reservoirs, so we've got time to make up for the shortfalls. I wouldn't give up on the season this year, this early.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, the ski resorts have been having a terrible time because there's a lack of snow. Are they going to get a good stow? Are they going to get a soaking here.
Speaker 2: With this storm?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this will be good. The last one they got there was.
Speaker 5: If you were following any of the resorts like Loveland and Aspen, Snowmass and all those guys, they were rejoicing in the last snow. They got really deep fresh powder of eight to ten inches some places. We're twelve thirteen. They'll get similar totals here. We're looking at a good eight to twelve inches in the mountain, so great with them. Should help with the snowpack. Overall, This is a good storm. Moisture equivalent. I will tell you this that the month of January, our total moisture is around four tenths of an inch.
Speaker 4: This storm coming in.
Speaker 5: Has the ability to deliver about a quarter of an inch, maybe a little more, and that obviously equates to two to four to two to five to maybe two to six inches on the south side of town that would be here. You know, we're what eight days into the month. Nine days into the month would be almost a whole month's moisture. So again, you know, you look at the bigger picture and you think that December was the second Warmistan record. It's long, long stretches of dry and warm and windy conditions.
Speaker 4: But then you sprinkle in.
Speaker 5: These, you know, decent snowstorms, and when you average it out at the end of the month, it actually doesn't look that bad on paper. It's just that we go through these long stretches. And by the way, this is exactly where we were last year. This is a classic Laminia pattern where we get these long, dry, windy stretches, fire concerns get elevated, and then all of a sudden, banged, you get hit with a storm. Those concerns go away for several days and then you get back into that pattern, and I do think that's what we'll see following this event.
Speaker 4: Thursday Fridays, we go back to warm and dry.
Speaker 2: From your lips to God's ears.
Speaker 1: Dave Frasier, Fox thirty one is Chief Meteorologists. Good to talk to you, my friend, and I'm looking forward to another exciting year of weather Wednesday.
Speaker 5: And so am I and ay Rod get better and everybody else stay healthy because that cred.
Speaker 4: Going around too, and it is not fun.
Speaker 2: No, it is not. You need to.
Speaker 1: I could have given you my witchcraft tips that I got from natural grocers. It worked, man, it works, So all right, man, I'll talk to you next week.
Speaker 2: That Stave Fraser. We'll be right back