Speaker 1: Baby, you're a gangstato. It takes at a tangle.
Speaker 2: You don't want to.
Speaker 3: Mess with me, Mess with me, baby, you're a GANGSTERA.
Speaker 4: Tou ouch baby, you're a Gangstattoo.
Speaker 5: For the warning.
Speaker 6: This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listening discretion is a vibe the fellas.
Speaker 2: This ain't my first time at the rodeos.
Speaker 7: M m hm.
Speaker 5: This episode we got myself obviously, and we got a couple of the rejects with us today, and we've got Bennett joining us from broadcasting Seeds today. I'll let everybody go around and introduce themselves. Lisa, what is going on? The mid scientist?
Speaker 7: How?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 9: How are you? I am excited this. When you sent me the notification on the title, I was like, this is gonna be a killer episode. Can't wait.
Speaker 2: No pun intended.
Speaker 9: Killer ye ye, pun totally intended. So I'm really looking for. Julie usually brings the heat I love when she covers, especially serial killers or whatever. It's it's always a fun ride. So thank you so much for having me on and invite me on.
Speaker 5: Oh of course, thank you. I'm glad you can make it and we got Brooke joining us as well tonight. What is going on?
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm happy to be here with the fellow rejects as well. I'm super excited to get into this topic.
Speaker 5: Yes, definitely should be something something interesting. Just put the name you're like, what's the fun? So awesome and thank you very much for joining us. And we got Jewels from Great Pill Podcast. What is going on? Man?
Speaker 10: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 10: What's up?
Speaker 3: Everybody? Jewels the Great Pill Podcast. You probably see me on here a lot. I'm more into the occult esoteric realm of things, but I do love true crime and the pair of political so it's always fun to get in on these conversations.
Speaker 10: And I appreciate you invite me man.
Speaker 3: Y'all go find me on Patreon, Patreon dot com, slash Great Pill Podcast.
Speaker 10: You get a free sticker pack and yeah.
Speaker 5: Awesome, Yeah, thank you very much for joining us. And yeah, for the other people who may not know who he is yet, I mean, even though he's been on the show a few times, he does cover occult stuff and he does like specific topics. We've had him on for one of them. I highly suggest to go check out his channel if you're into the oculty does have stuff that's worthy of listening to. So thank you very much for joining us. Jewels, I appreciate it. And we got Bennett from Broadcasting Seeds. What is going on?
Speaker 4: My man?
Speaker 5: I'm so happy you were able to join us today.
Speaker 4: How how is everybody? I appreciate you having me on again? Bennett Tanton from Broadcasting Seeds Broadcasting Seeds dot Com. I pretty much talk about everything in the High Strangeness realm from and I would include true crime in that too, because some of that shit gets freaky. So so yeah, I appreciate you having me on, and it's a pleasure to be here.
Speaker 5: Of course. No, thank you very much. I was just on your show recently. I had a blast, so I'm happy to have you.
Speaker 4: Good time.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, yeah, it was good chat, good chat. And finally, you know the guests of the hour, hour and a half Julia from Cosmic Peach. What is going on? Julia?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 2: What's up? Nick? I'm so excited for this one. Thanks for having me on to present this. It's gonna be a blast. And obviously I've covered similar topics like this before on Occult Rejects. As far as the program Serial Killers, and the like. But this one I found on my own. This one did not come from the Program to Kill book. But I feel like if David McGowan would have known about this guy, he would have been in the book because damn, you know, there is a lot of connections with this guy to the whole Program to Kill Blueprint. And you'll see that as as the presentation moves along. But so you look at this Bennett first comment of the night s ASMR channel they want you to read them bedtime stories.
Speaker 4: I was always I've always been told that I should be doing a bedtime stories with uncle Bennett.
Speaker 2: So we have we have jewels over here. Sounds like fucking Matthew McConaughey, Bill be reading kids bedtime stories, ghost bedtime stories. This is gonna be an interesting This is gonna be a really good show. I already have a feeling already.
Speaker 4: It was a dark and stormy night.
Speaker 10: That's not the first time I've heard that.
Speaker 7: Love.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so obviously I want you guys to bust in if you have any questions or anything like that, and or if you I mean, are you guys familiar with this guy at all? Randy Kraft, have you heard about him. Do you know what he did anything?
Speaker 10: I know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, like legit. I mean, well, part of it is because I was in the Marines and he killed a whole bunch of Marines. So oh that's how I know.
Speaker 1: Well, when I saw the topic for the show, I did research thinking we were going to be talking about the government cheese stores.
Speaker 5: So no, yeah, that's what I was hoping for too. Even when I made the thumbnail, I was like, yo, cha, GPD can throw fucking cheese in the picture.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I always get pissed off because a lot like what's talked about in Program to Kill is how these guys get these like super Bitch and monikers like Green River Killer, Hillside Strangler, BTK, you Bye, Torture Kill, and they go down as like these mega villains and histories, you know, deadly at crime and all that. They almost get like sensationalized and almost like they're a celebrity or something because they get these like the Zodiac Killer and shit like that. So Randy Kraft is actually known by many things. He's known as the Scorecard Killer, the Southern California Strangler. But I gave him my own moniker because I think obviously if you have a last name like Craft and you are in the Army I think air Force. Actually he's in the air Force. His last name is Craft, and he's a piece of human dog shit, and so he deserves to have a ridiculous moniker because he's a ridiculous person. And so I named him the Government Cheese Killer because yeah, fuck this guy. He doesn't get to go down as like history's mega villain. In my opinion, he just doesn't like this some of the stuff. It is so repulsive. It was hard for me to almost get through the research because it was turning my stomach like inside out. And I couldn't believe I had never heard of this guy before. You hear about all of like the top dogs like Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, the Zodiac that those, they're all infamous and everybody knows about him. But my husband was listening to this podcast the other day and they were talking about Randy Kraft and like all this stuff he did, and I was like, who the fuck is this guy? And then you look at his crimes and you're like, what the actual fuck is this? You know, it's it deserves definitely its own episode, But at the end of this, I'm actually going to show you how he could have been possibly confused for like three other guys who were doing the same thing around the same time, and whether or not they knew about each other remains a mystery, But it just seems odd that three serial killers would be in the same area, perpetrating almost identical crimes to each other, all in the southern California area, and not know about each other. It just seems a little bit too much for coincidence in my opinion. But yeah, did you guys have any questions about this guy before we get started, I.
Speaker 1: Just want to say I like that you gave him a crappy name to go with it, because it kind of reminds me a btk. He wanted to be called something cool, He wanted that notoriety, and you're right, they just don't deserve it.
Speaker 2: They don't, right, Thank you, Broke. It's like you don't get to go down as like buying torture killed. Did you see that guy? First off, his name is fucking Dennis. His name is Dennis, and he looks like, yeah, he does look like a Dennis, And he wore these fucking huge ass eighties dad glasses and he like helped out at his church's youth group or something like that. If you saw him, if you saw Dennis Raider at Walmart, you'd be like, for sure he has like a boy scout camp somewhere that he runs like. He just looked like this totally upstanding, like nerd, douchebag guy that you know, this is your typical you know co in eighties dad. But no, he's buying torture kill crazy shit, right, So.
Speaker 9: Julia, isn't it weird that like most of these notorious or infamous killers are from southern California or Southern California esque, or they visited southern California or they have some sort of association with Southern California.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lisa is hitting it right on the head with that, because if you read Programmed to Kill, one of the things that he talks about is how just in California alone, like all of these Cereal Charles Manson, the Zodiac Killer, you know, Randy krat Richard Ramirez, I mean, they all come out of California. And it is even documented that Ted Bundy flew to California for a considerable period a time when it was doing something before he went back to Seattle and became the ripper that we just do. Maybe he was doing something.
Speaker 4: He's a Mormon. I don't know if people know that he.
Speaker 2: And he had the complete backing support of his local Mormon church the first time he got arrested, and they all made fucking signs for him, and they said we love Ted, and they were outside the courthouse rubbing their fucking nipples. He go, Ted is a good guy, Ted, Like, what are you talking about? He's literally a fucking rapist, murderer. It just kills me. It kills me, like you guys are supposed to have great intuition and be so close to the Lord, and you guys got Joseph Smith and all this shit going on. You're supposed to be all, you know, intuitive, and you got literally a poster saying we love Ted. He probably raped and murdered sixty your kids and you gotta sign outside the court ouse saying we love Ted. Like that, to me is how crazy all of this gets. Because these people side and plain sight, and I don't think that it's an accident. I think it's by design. They're master manipulators. They're highly functioning psychopaths, and I think that they are chosen because of this to be a part of these programs highly functioning psychopaths, narcissists, manipulative, you know what I mean. Like, you don't get chosen to be a part of the program to kill academy if you're just like a normal guy who has a podcast and works for progressive you know, that's you're not going to get chosen.
Speaker 3: And that kind of leads into like, you know, how how long were these people prepped before they started to commit these crimes, like where they kidnapped as children, where they bred into it, you know, and that goes into s R and a whole nother uh, you know, a whole a whole other topic.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well, Jules think think of it like this. They set up all these gifted and talented programs at schools looking for something. Okay, they set up a lot of programs for young kids. Then they're clearly looking for something, you know, They're they're organizing field trips. Like there's a story about Jeffrey Dahmer going on a school field trip to Washington and he makes some kind of anomaloust phone call to who we don't know, and he is able to arrange a private tour of the White House for him and all of his uh student friends in his class, Like why who the fuck did he call? And how does he know somebody at the White House where he could call and arrange a private tour for him in his class?
Speaker 10: Matter ask those questions.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is, it's like, all right, everybody knows about that. Everybody knows that Jeffrey Dahmer. Oh, he's so funny. He made a phone call and he got this private tour at the White House. He's also said to be a highly functioning psychopath, a narcissist, manipulative. He was in the army. I mean, it's like, I think that they find these kids at a young age, and I think that they're looking for these specific markers and if you fit the you know, whatever it is, if you check all the boxes, you get to be a part of something like this. And most of the time I think that they are programmed to either forget their crimes or to not even remember that they've been programmed at all, kind of like Manchurian candidates. It's like, go out, they do this stuff, they come back, they don't even remember doing it, or they don't remember being programmed to do it. And you know a lot of people's oh, not everything is, CIA, Not everything is, And that's true, But there is a blueprint actually that you can look for. Not every serial killer meets that criteria, but the ones that do, it's too much in common to just be a coincidence. And this guy is one of them, just like Ted Bundy Dahmer. They all fit this blueprint and this guy and.
Speaker 5: I just want to add, sorry to interrupt you, but real quick before you go. And I know it's going off a little off topic, but like you had mentioned somebody, uh yeah, he got to go to the White House. I mean even when Gaysey was in prison, he had I forgot what you call it, but it's like when you just have one hole in golf that you just keep on trying to get it in. You had one of those installed in the prison he was in. How you get this dumb while.
Speaker 4: You're in jail.
Speaker 2: He also had like McDonald's delivered to his fucking cell, and he had like civilian clothing delivered to him, and he had like all this stuff. He has a picture of him in the first lady.
Speaker 5: Just ye close to the carters. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he used to run that. He used to run a parade in his town.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so he was a part of the j c S, which like trained in prison in to like, yes, he was a part of the Jaycy. I mean that, That's what I'm talking about if you look, because Ted Bundy was also involved in politics, and you know, he was a Mormon. He was you know, as been. It was saying, he was really involved in his community, and it made people think like, oh, they couldn't he couldn't possibly be doing this stuff because he's such a stand up guy. Look at him. He's great. And it's by design that these guys just blend right in. Just like BTK he's like helping out at his church and he's like, you know whatever. So it's not an accident that these guys are master chameleons and they just kind of like you know, blend into their surroundings. This guy, Randy Kraft, he was enrolled in the Reserve Officers Training Corps and he was also involved in some kind of campaign rallies for Barry Goldwater in nineteen sixty four. And he was also like really involved in supporting the Vietnam war, and that was like his first taste of like becoming political. And he actually ended up organizing campaign rallies for Robert F. Kennedy, and he got real tight with Robert F. Kennedy, and he got like some kind of letter of recognition or something from Robert F. Kennedy because he was helping him out so much with his campaign. So again, if you look for like the subtle clues in the background, they're always going to be there somehow political, somehow in a gifted and talented program at school, highly functioning psychopath narcissists. It's like always hidden somewhere in there, and if you look hard enough, you'll find it. So a lot like Jeffrey Dahmer and Teddy Randy Craft also seems to be able to elude police officers multiple times or downright just get away with shit, get arrested and get almost no bail, a very small bail, or not arrested at all, Like how like that has to be another part of the blueprint is how can you keep getting arrested? How can you keep getting in trouble for the same bullshit over and over again and nothing ever happened to you, Like in the case of Jeffrey Dahmer, he had victims that actually got returned back to him by police officer.
Speaker 5: Story. It's like, how to come on.
Speaker 2: This guy did too Randy Craft police officers brought a victim who just said that guy raped me in the asshole, beat me over the head, drugged me, molested me. He was in the hospital. They took him back to Randy Craft's apartment, never filed any charges against him, He didn't even get he didn't even get a night in jail, and just skirt it on the whole thing. That was his first victim. So again, if you look at this stuff, it's too much to be a coincidence, Like, how does Jeffrey Dahmer and this guy who have so much in comment from their past end up getting victims returned to them no jail time they alluded to release at every stop.
Speaker 5: I Mean, another common thing I've noticed too is this could maybe just be happens, you know, just coincidental. But you will also get a lot of people where it's like if they would have gone to jail either for the right amount of time for the first crime they committed or things that they should have gotten arrested for to begin with, all this other shit never would have happened, dude, you know, like Bundy Gacy and this guy, if they would have gotten court or case, you would have stayed in jail as long as you would have supposed to have had first time. We wouldn't have killed all.
Speaker 4: These other folks.
Speaker 1: And Charles Manson the same thing happened with him. He was arrested and let go a lot.
Speaker 4: Wow, these guys there, many of these serial killer guys, right that the folk they're they just what ends up happening is that they they're nice, clean cut guys, right, And it's all a persona literally a dual personality, right, And most of them are highly intelligent, and they do this stuff to just cover it up, and they end up getting into positions where they wheeld influence. That's part of the reason they get into politics, right. I mean they literally, you know, uh, mold themselves into high functioning organized killers because that's the one thing about Craft is he's so organized, well, all of them, don or Bundy, so they're able to get away with it for so long. You know, they're polished, intelligent, well integrated into society, all that stuff, respectable. They put that respectable mask on.
Speaker 2: And sometimes they even you know, I feel like they go out of their ways to even pick kind of attractive people because you do hear about, like there's one that I really want to talk to you guys about in a future episode. His name is Rodney Alcola. He's also known as the Dating Game Killer, and they made a movie about him on Netflix is called The Woman of the Hour and it talks about his crimes and stuff. What they won't tell you in that movie though, or any Netflix documentary, is this guy's also definitely fits the blueprint for program to Kill. But he's a good fucking looking guy. He's like a fair of faucet haircuted, fucking freak strangler and if you saw the guy, you would definitely be interested in him. Like some people talk about Ted Bundy was attractive, Rodney, I'll call it was like a Native American guy or something like that. He had like real dark hair, you know, tall, dark and handsome, ended up fucking raping and murdering one hundred and thirty women. Like that's to me, it's like they go out of their way to like find attractive, extremely intelligent, manipulative psychopaths to be a part of this, you know, the only one.
Speaker 9: You're saying, Julia. What you're saying, Julia is that them and the pharmaceutical reps also look for attractive people too.
Speaker 2: One hundred. The pharmaceutical reps are horrible for that shit. They'll send like a girl with their tits half out pretty much up into a place that literally just gut these in like a handful of pills. And the thing that I love Chick fil A. The thing that I always say, though, is the one person I can think of that doesn't fit that uh stereotype would be John Wayne Gacy because he was just a fat, gross motherfucker, just a nasty He just looked like he like mopped floors at KFC, Like you just see him and be like gross.
Speaker 5: No, he did, if I remember correctly, No joke. Didn't he actually run KFCs before he started doing He.
Speaker 2: Did, He did, and he requested KFC for his last meal.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't one inspiration too for Captain Spaulding, so kind of the same vibe. I'm pretty sure when Rob Zombie was crafting his character that he played on that influence A big question for motherfucker Yea, he ant so and he and Captain Spaulding sells chicken right freaking gas station.
Speaker 2: Oh that's funny question.
Speaker 1: When you were when you were talking about how there's several I think you'll probably get to it, but how they were all some other active serial killers in the area. I'm not sure if you watched the show Sandman or not, but okay, So basically, there's this convention of serial killers that all come together once a year and they break off into many groups, like depending on if they're like religious killers or people who poison or go for organs, they like break up. When you said that, yeah, and you said they could be working together, my mind went there. And I know in the past on the Rejects, you guys have talked about a potentially a serial killer ring in the United States. I think that that's incredibly possible that they could have been, in some facet aware of what one another was doing.
Speaker 4: Forty eight serial killers in California, Julia, that's what it was.
Speaker 2: That's too much. I mean, that's too much. And it's like Brooke was saying, Actually, Nick, if maybe you were too high at the time, but maybe not, you could remember this. We actually covered the Sandman together in an episode called Netflix and Chill or something like that, do you remember, And we talked about that serial killer convention because it was like pedophile serial killer and they all get just go to this one one convention at a hotel and talk and exchange notes and like you know, trade secrets and ship like that, and they put their heads together. But it seems to.
Speaker 9: Me, kill a con by the way, kill a coon, Kill kill a con, Kill a con. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: That's that'd be a good I think in the show it was a serial convention, but like the Cereal you Eat?
Speaker 3: Oh, I was.
Speaker 2: Sitting here thinking like they had some kind of a cover.
Speaker 1: Of a magazine up and they're like, where's the fruit looves, Like, we don't see any cereal?
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: That's actually a really good show if anybody hasn't watched it. It's full of esoteric and occult symbolism, as Nick pointed out in the show we did together. But I do think they're aware of each other. I do think that some serial killers can just be random psychos that go nuts and just end up killing people. I'm not gonna say all of them are programmed killers, but the ones that you find that are almost sensationalized to a degree of becoming a celebrity or something like that. Or their crimes and their backgrounds are so similar to each other that you're like, what are the odds? Like they had to have known about each other. They're they're like killing their victims in the same exact way. They live a couple of blocks from each other. Like, how does this happen?
Speaker 9: You know they write letters to each other. I know that there have been a couple of people that Nick and I have covered that they were exchanging letters with each other. I think he was exchanging letters with BTK.
Speaker 2: Wasn't he shy?
Speaker 5: They're having conversations.
Speaker 9: They were having conversations that that is not uncommon for for these convicted serial killers, that they will exchange letters with each other.
Speaker 5: Well, we covered that to each.
Speaker 9: Other or whatever, Right, So do.
Speaker 5: You remember when we covered that. I can't remember exactly what it matched, but I saw it taking like bt K and putting certain words through Jamatra and like certain things were actually matching, like Oyster Bay or like the town, like the area where fucking should happened. I was like, yo, is this something like weird like cult stuff going on here in the news and.
Speaker 9: It was it was btk's daughter. And then the what was it, not the Sunshine killer, but the Smiley killer, not face killers, but.
Speaker 5: I don't know it was it was happy Face, happy Face killer, Happy.
Speaker 9: Face Happy his daughter and then btk's daughter came out and were in support of rex Hureman's family as well as her daughter and they were very vocal in protecting her and trying to provide some sort of support. Started up an entire goal fundme. We kind of did a little bit of background on the daughter of Happy Face. She's wanted for.
Speaker 4: And scam outists.
Speaker 9: She's like, but she has I think money crime.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a money crime and it's not illegal. We used to tell us we had a two week trial and we threw a name in there, and that's what came up. She's already committed crimes with money and the only reason like we were even getting into that, and you know, we can get back to the topic, but like when it comes to true crime, there is something in my opinion, you sawm looking at these it's always the weird ones are the ones that make no sense and seem off the wall that everybody's got gofundme's going on. It's a fucking grift. There's something going on. The people who are even involved in the crimes that possibly or even playing games with money, who the fuck knows, but something's up. There's always these weird gofundmi's going on, people raising them fifty grand so I can go watch the Colburger trial. What the fuck you need fifty grand?
Speaker 9: You go watch a trial for I had a question for Juliet. Do you think that there is like an A team B team streams?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Lisa think about it like this, Not only could these be government programs that are broken up into sub sex for like whatever, mixing business with pleasure essentially like gay guys. Obviously you got like Jeffrey Dahmer, and then you got guys like Rodney Alcalla and Ted Bundy. They're not gay, but they murder. They're victims. In a really similar way. I think that they're also mixed up with magic in some way. The ritual behind the crimes, the areas in which they're perpetrating the crimes, the neighborhoods.
Speaker 3: And sorry, have you found any kind of significance to the date of the certain crimes.
Speaker 2: It's interesting to think about because I actually think a lot of the victim they'll say like, oh, we found this body at this time, and we found this body at this time. But there were so many active serial killers in and around the time Randy Craft was ripping and running through dude's buttholes during this time. I don't know who killed who. There was too many. It's like there's like eighty victims and three serial killers and they can't tell who the fuck did what. And it's like, obviously this is significant someone because they're murdering in clusters around the same time, all three of them in the same exact way, like how.
Speaker 4: And they're still finding people like DNA evidence. Shit, they're still trying it to like cold cases to these to the sky.
Speaker 2: So yes, yes, So he actually joined the United States Air Force and he was stationed at Edwards Air Force Base, which is also the same Air Force base where a lot of the Laurel Canyon cast of characters came out of Edwards Air Force Base also. Uh So, he was supposed to be a supervisor of teaching people how to paint test planes. That's what he was supposed to that that was his official job title. Uh is supervising the painting of test planes, and he became an airman first class. But he they found out that he was gay, and they released him on medical grounds quote unquote, which you know, on surface level you'd say, oh, well, that might have been common back in the sixties, UH to get to you know, released on medical grounds for being gay. But in my opinion, they don't let somebody like this just go. He's too valuable obviously, so maybe the cover is we let him go on the medical grounds, but he just got repurposed in some you know, unclassified you know, program to kill type academy thing because he had a genius IQ. And after they dismissed him from the Air Force, he found employment for the Aerospace program. So I mean a lot of the victims that they say he killed were all around his business trips, traveling around for the aerospace program. So you know what I mean, It's like he didn't travel too far outside of the uh sus a's fuck category as far as employment goes. When he started killing all these guys, it's like, oh, you were in the Air Force. Now you're working for the Aerospace program. And every time you have a business trip like six dudes get murdered in the area, Like, is that a coincidence? And then they find like pictures in DNA evidence later that would link him to the crimes.
Speaker 5: That's interesting. I want to just say real quickly. I know it's kind of a between aerospace and NASA. I mean, there's a difference there, But I do find it interesting. Remember how I mentioned it to you, and it's something that I probably would like us to cover. At some point I mentioned it to some of us here at covering it where I had started noticing leases even notice that other people have noticed it that, like, why is there always somebody in NASA popping up with all these new fucking true crimes. There's always a link to somebody's in fucking NASA. What's up with that?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 5: And when I you know? And again I always say, I think NASA is basically like a Nazi magical operation. So like, if I think that they're handling you shit and portraying it in a different way and people are believing it, why would they not do that with other shit they're there. I've just mass the manipulators with the film and shit, you know, they make you believe whatever the fuck they throw on the screen.
Speaker 2: And it's like I said before, it has to be integrated with a magical aspect. It can't just be like, oh, the government program, you know, case clothes, that's it. There's always like this weird magical aspect to it too, where it's like you said, they they fake all this moon landing stuff, they fake all this space stuff. They lie to us constantly, right, and then it's there's just this aspect of like serial killers and weirdos working for them and shit like that, like, oh, nothing to see here, I guess.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just something I noticed, you know, and I just find it weird, all right.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Oh I thought Lisa.
Speaker 9: Lisa was about to sea interrupt. You know what's interesting, Julie you were talking about, because I was going to ask you what year did all this kind of start to you know, transpire or whatever. It's interesting. I think you said somewhere around the sixties, and you know, we've covered at length this sixties on this podcast. What's interesting is that you do have a lot of presence of certain ops or certain operations from the government occurring in bath houses during the sixties, especially in California, especially in these big cities, especially in these cities where a lot of tech is happening. Tech back then was aeronautics or space programs or government programs and stuff like that. So it's interesting that they would have this guy who was sexually active in the community that he would, you know, be potentially has anyone looked at the victimology of like if his victims were involved in some sort of programs.
Speaker 2: There were mostly marines, that's right, you said that.
Speaker 9: Sorry, I apologize.
Speaker 2: I think actually Bennett had mentioned it. He killed a fuckedn of Marines and other military men actually league, So it's it was it's kind of like I was saying before, they find people. It's like they mixed business with pleasure. This guy's gay, he loves murdering assholes, and they got a lot of marines they gotta get rid of.
Speaker 4: Well, I think what it was is he like really tried to tried to find well he they were always drunk or or on drugs usually.
Speaker 2: Or he or he drugged them, And that's what I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, even the way they caught him, dude, don't even.
Speaker 2: Get started on that. Yeah, I was gonna I got a whole fucking thing on how they caught him because damn.
Speaker 4: It was a marine, Lisa.
Speaker 2: That was great. That was great a question because I did connect that they were mostly like military or marines or something like that, and like.
Speaker 4: The rage issue against like macho guys or macho guys kind of, and that was like his em was like, this is who I fucking hate because they've ruined my life or whatever, and I am going to take control and show the power over these bastards.
Speaker 2: I mean, it definitely could have been and I will entertain that only if you'll entertain the possibility that these guys were like people that they wanted to get rid of.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was thinking that I was going to bring that up.
Speaker 4: Maybe these are That is a good point though, to an assassination.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean, it's like we need to get rid of private you know Smith over there.
Speaker 10: Yeah, here's a list of these guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got some, but you can Christmas right.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make you wonder what sort of programs that they were involved in.
Speaker 10: That's also I don't know something something.
Speaker 2: Because it's like I said, his first victim got returned back to him, no charges wherever filed. You know, the kid was like thirteen, He got raped, he got drugs, he got beaten, nobody cared, So obviously there's something else going on here. But what I find interesting, and you guys need to, you know, throw your two cents in, is the type of things that he did to his victims go beyond just killing a person. It's it's you know, and if anybody in the livestream whatever, if you're sensitive or you know, you might just want to puss out now because I'm gonna just say all the details. Okay. He wouldn't just like sodomize a guy. He would sodomize a guy, but then he would like cut their dick and their ballbag off while they were still alive. He would make sure that they were still alive for all of it. Sometimes he would take their dick and ball back and then shove it up their ass. Sometimes he would take his car lighter out of his car and burn their nipples off and burn their eyeballs out, so he would shove dirt.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna ask, what was he sodomizing them with like his penis?
Speaker 2: He did, Yeah, I mean he did rape them. Sometimes it was just more about the kill because they found like ballpoint pins inserted into their penises. They found a bunch of them decapitated. They found a bunch of victims that were just in pieces and parts, And it's like, this goes beyond just like killing a guy to rip somebody's dick and ball bag off, put it in their ass, and then like burn their eyeballs out with the car cigarette lighter. This goes beyond, This goes beyond just killing someone.
Speaker 3: What sounds like some of the some of the torture methods that they used back and like antiquity or ancient times. So maybe it is some ancient like some dark spirit that is not only taking them over, but being like invoked to take them, like he's being whoever it is, is just being groomed to be a vessel for a particular entity.
Speaker 2: Well, Jules, have you ever heard this saying like what would possess someone to do that? I don't know, why do we use that terminology? What would possess someone to do something like that? I don't know, A demon maybe like or something they've tapped into something. Obviously that there's a dark passenger driving like they say in Dexter, because you know that the average person is not thinking to do this.
Speaker 3: And some people might say that they have kind of trained these people to switch on, like to switch on their shadow self, to switch on their dweller right to where they can immediately just you know, change consciousnesses. But it's them, it's just their deep, deep, dark subconscious right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's part of why they have to break you down in the programming, is so they can something else, something else has to get inserted in there, you know, something else has to take over.
Speaker 9: Where was he doing most of.
Speaker 2: His work, So the reason they called him the freeway strangler is because they never knew where he was doing this, but he always dumped his body on the side of the freeway, so they didn't know if he was killing him in his car, if he was taking him back to his apartment and killing him and then dumping them. But all the victims were found either in Portland when he was on a business trip, Seattle when he was on a business trip, or southern California, all by the freeway and all that. They started to put things together because he his he finally found his signature, which was after he you know, raped them, murderedom dismembered them, whatever he would take one of the victim's socks, ball it up and put it in their bee hole, and that was his signature. Every time they found a body with a bald up sock in their bee hole. They started, they started, you know, realizing that these could these victims could be connected. And the only thing that they could think of of a reason why he would be doing this is they said, well, the killer must have military background, because in the military they they train you to shove socks up dead bodies beeholes to prevent them from purging until you can get to the body or whatever. So what they surmised is that he was taking them, killing them somewhere else, putting the sock in the bee hole to prevent purging until he could dump the body.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well that comes to mind is that it's almost like was he doing this for someone else? And that was the worth these experiments to see the level of pain and torture and worthyse methods of potential interrogation to be used later in other operations in that yes, it looks like a serial killing. Yes it looks like somebody is disturbed or was Randy contracted by the government to inflict these types of torture to measure the level of whatever the pravity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then and then now.
Speaker 9: It's a data point and you can feed it back to the to whomever contracted you as a way of saying, yeah, they break at this point, or if you do this, they'll they'll do this, or what have you. And then the like you said, the signature ready to be like, well, that was my calling card. I did that one. The other guy did the other one. I did this one, right.
Speaker 4: Right, I mean it kind of goes hand in what she's saying, kind of goes hand in hand with why they called him the scorecard killer.
Speaker 3: M m.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he's checking boxes in a cryptic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very cryptic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that's how he was able to delineate who who is who.
Speaker 2: Too, right, because they found in his car when they busted him the scorecard with all the victims' names and like a little description. And it's kind of like what you were saying, lisays, is he taking him somewhere else and doing this for God only knows what reason, And then he has to use this b whole sock because he's got to drive him then somewhere and dump the body. But the problem is It's like, he's supposed to be in charge of supervising people painting test airplanes. At what point did shoven a sock in somebody's bee hole come up in the painting of the test planes training? Like, I don't you know, I'm not a rocket scientist here, but I would say, if you're in charge of painting test planes, a sock in somebody's dead bee hole is not going to come up. Another thing that I don't understand why they said this is they said, well, the killer obviously has military background, because not only is there a sock in the victim's bee hole, but he would take tissue paper and he would shove it in the nostrils and down the throat, which is another thing I guess they do in the military because fluids come out and whatever after somebody dies. And it's like, again, when did the tissue paper nostral technique come up in the painting of the test planes? Can somebody explain that to me? Like, obviously he has further training that we don't know about.
Speaker 4: Obviously, I mean, I spent ten years in the military and I never was trained to that ship. But I'm just saying, you got at the end of the day. It could have been some Vietnam stuff. I mean that that's when this was happening, So it's like maybe that was training then, But I've never heard.
Speaker 2: I know, you're not trying to just about that Bush.
Speaker 10: I'm just saying I'm not trying to do that.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, you a sock in my butt hoole when it's too when it's too hot outside.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but it isn't some of these paints on any of the military planes because you're highly classified.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well not yeah, I mean even back then. Yeah, I guess you had a point. They were extreme line you had especially now, but not so much back then, but maybe maybe especially especially like in that area you had the SR seventy one Blackbird and the the other one, the other spy plane, the big it's like something fifty yeah, whatever. Either way, they had radar reflecting paint.
Speaker 9: Yes, Yes, and most of that stuff was patented and highly classified. Yeah, and not anybody could handle that that type of paint because they would have to pass a clearance in order to handle that type of pot because of extreme class Like we were the only country that had the patent for a while on some of the reflective paint to evade radar to didn't.
Speaker 4: We Yeah, for sure, what we still do? I mean they're like they don't even know, Like the F twenty two, I have no idea what it's coded with, zero nobody and we won't sell it to anybody either, So.
Speaker 9: Nobody's And it's weightless because every single paint is has has a certain weight.
Speaker 4: And that's the ship we know about. That the ship we don't know about who even fucking knows? Frankly, I mean that, And people have to understand the F twenty twos. It's almost a thirty year old plane in the grand scheme of things, and it's far and beyond anything anyone else has. So probably I mean, if he's painting, I guess it.
Speaker 2: Depends on tell me, tell me when the fucking bhole sock comes in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never I've never heard that in my life. I'm telling you. I'm telling you that God's down the street. Never heard that ship in my life.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna have to do a deep dive and to book whole socks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm actually writing it down right now. I've never heard of that.
Speaker 1: Well, I just found it interesting too that all of this is happening in the sixties, right around the time that MK ultr is happening, and Charles Manson is running around getting out of jail working with the CIA. It's just interesting timing. And and she hit the nail on the head with Laurel Canyon. I wrote that down because it was like, I wonder if there's some sort of a connection there, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I was. I was wondering, and I was going to ask you believe because I know this is something that me and you have, you know, kind of researched but never covered. Do you think it's quite possible that they had to voice the skull stuff? Then yes, because I do think that's actually being used now to make it.
Speaker 9: Remember when we cover the whole Esslon thing, and we started to look at some of these scientists from U. C. L A, Harvard, Stanford and all that this was and off late fifties, early sixties, and this was the psychological angle. This is the angle that we just know about. We didn't even touch upon any of the physiological anatomical We were just looking mainly at the psychological angle of some of these tests. And so yes, it was right around the same time. All of it.
Speaker 4: Sixties, late sixties seventies were wild, especially with psychological stuff. The shit that they were doing, the folks, shit that they were doing the prisoners, it was unbelievable. I mean, like just heinous.
Speaker 1: And I think to your point, Lisa, they couldn't be testing the capabilities of what's possible, Yes, you know, as far as mind control goes, and yeah, taking people to their breaking points and what they can invoke exactly.
Speaker 9: And I don't mean to keep going on this, but remember we just brought the boys from Germany over and they were doing all kinds of tests on twins, on pain. Most of what we know about pain response comes from these scientists. Most of the stuff that we know about manipulating viruses, bacteria and all kinds of infectious agents comes from these scientists. So who's to say that we're not employing the B Team or the A team of program to kill to see what's happened, you know, what can happen.
Speaker 2: I think the A Team is this group that we're talking about right here that came out of the sixties, because it was, like Brooke was saying, Randy Kraft was at Edward's Air Force Base at the same time, like Frank Zappa's dad and like all all of these these assholes parents were there. I mean, it's it's it's too much to be a coincident. Then, Charles Manson, like you were saying, I think the sixties, especially like with with Randy Kraft and a couple others that I'm going to tie into at the end, But they were part of the A team, I would say, you know, and then they manufactured based on their results with the first round, future generations of serial killers. So I would say that Jeffrey Dahmer is probably like B team because he was like in the eighties or nineties something like that, so he's later on they've perfected it a little bit more. Now he's like got vats of acid in his apartment and cooking dudes dicks off and like cannibalizing him and feeding them to his neighbors and shit like it just becomes more depraved as as time goes on. It's like they got to up the echelon to the next you know, worst thing they can terrify people with. Jules, did you have something you wanted to I thought I saw a comment on the side there. Did you have something you wanted to touch on.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I was just I was apologizing, Nick, I was laughing for a minute. My audience has been making sexual remarks at me.
Speaker 2: And uh, do they want to put socks in you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they want me to put stickers on my on on my nipples and uh, because I've done it before.
Speaker 10: So it's not happening.
Speaker 2: Guys, as long as you don't put a sock in your b hole.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we're not doing that either. I think they. I think they're talking about doing that to each other. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I can't control what this guy say. They're insane. Oh and then here's Joey Pootbags here. Now, okay, well cool.
Speaker 2: So I did want to I wanted to just give one other example of a time where they found a victim and they basically let him totally off the hook for it. They he abducted two cousins, two male cousins. He let one of them go and the other one he kept overnight. And the next morning they found this guy's decapitated head in a jetty somewhere nearby where he picked these two guys up. And the cousin said, I can identify the car. I can identify the guy. I can tell you all about it. He drugged us, he was weird, he threw me out of the car. He took my cousin. I don't know what happened to him. The police brought him in for questioning. He admitted picking both of them up. He said, yeah, I was with him last night, but I dropped him off at home and I don't know what happened to him after that. And the police were like, well, that's funny because we just found his fucking decapitated head right nearby where you picked the guy up. And he's like, yeah, well it wasn't me. No further questions, no further investigating, nothing, They just let him walk right out of the police station. Literally. The guy's cousin said, this is a guy who picked us up. He drugged us, he tossed me out of a car, he took my cousin. Now my cousin's decapitated and he has a sock in his bee hole and nothing. They do, nothing like it. It's crazy to me how many times this guy looked police officers in the face and just was able to walk right back out of the police station, no consequences. And he went on to murder another like fifty sixty guys after that. If they would have busted him on that murder, it could he could have saved sixty men's lives.
Speaker 1: Well, that's kind of like Epstein, Okay, when he got arrested down in Florida and he basically got that sweetheart deal where he was running the jail down there for a little while. When pressed about it, the Attorney General of Florida at the time just said it was above his pay, great and that there was nothing that he could do. Because you're right, he would have, like take him, for example, would have been busted then and gone to jail for the trafficking charges and the molestation charges. We may not have that giant blackering, you know, black girl ring that we had today. So if he would have gotten the appropriate sentencing then, But I think that there are some high level people allowing these people to walk free.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I mean, and to me, it's like, how do you justify that the cousin who saw this man was in the car with him, said that he drugged us and was and pushed me out of the car while it was going down the highway. And now my cousin's heads decapitated off, and he's got to suck in his asshole. Like, how the fuck do you justify in just letting him walk right out, Like no investigating the car even to see if they can find the drugs or the like. Nothing, you're gonna do nothing. Like that's crazy to me.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, you think it's just the cops being lazy or do you think that they were told to maybe stand down.
Speaker 2: I think that just like in the case of Jeffrey Dahmer, when they they said, hey, we're gonna, you know, respond to this, you know whatever. It was that some ladies called the police and they said, there's a kid out in the street. He's got blood running down his asshole. You know, he's got all this stuff wrong with him. The police show up, they'd say, hey, we're responding to this, you know, complaint whatever about this boy being in the street with blood running out of his asshole. And then all of a sudden, as soon as they get to the scene, Jeffrey Dahmer's there and they're like, oh, well, this is just some gay guy stuff that we don't want any part of. Let's just take him back up to the apartment. They get into the apartment, he's got two dead people in his bedroom that have been fulay open with all their freaking lungs and everything out. And the police officers, these are supposed to be highly trained police officers, right, you're gonna tell me they don't smell that with the second he opens his apartment door. What did they open the door and go, oh, this is what fucking gay sex smells like. Just fucking leave him here and let's go like, are you serious. There's two dead bodies in the next room, and they let this kid sit in there. He drilled a hole in his brain and put They were like what they walk in the apartment, they were like, this is what dank asshole smells like. Let's just drop this kid off and go like, are you serious as a trained police officer. You didn't suspect anything, You didn't smell anything, you didn't see anything, and you just let this kid who has blood running out of his asshold down his legs all looped out with no clothes on, wandering around in the street. You took him back to the apartment and you left it there with Jeffrey fucking Dahmer. It's too bizarre. So, in my opinion, I think that they are told to leave it, drop it, get rid of it, cover it up right, act like you didn't see it.
Speaker 3: Move on.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Maybe not the momps ourselves, but they're the cops themselves are told to leave it their chief.
Speaker 2: Yes. So in this particular instance with the guy who had his head decapitated, the order to release Randy Kraft came from the LA District Attorney's office specifically. So does that say anything for you? The orders came down straight from the l A District Attorney's office to let Randy Kraft go.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's what I mean. There's just some high level players in these cases.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, So he basically goes on ripping and running through dude's buttholes for like ten to twelve years. Nobody suspects him, nobody, He never gets caught, nothing until let's see here, I have it in my notes when he gets caught. I believe it was in the eighties, Bennet, do you remember it was the eighties or.
Speaker 4: It was oh for the.
Speaker 2: When he gets busted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was in here. I can give you exact day.
Speaker 10: That's so many holesteen.
Speaker 4: May fourteenth, nineteen eighty three.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, So May fourteenth, nineteen eighty three. It says at one ten am he's driving all erratically all over the place down the highway. He gets stopped by police officer and they're like, hey, you need to get out of the vehicle. You're driving like shit. And they noticed that he's drunk. They make him do like a field so variety test, which he fails because he's fucked up. And you know, he's just standing there waiting for the other police officer to inspect the vehicle because one police officer is giving him the field sobriety test, the other police officer is checking out the car. They go over to the passenger side of the car and they realize that there's another man in the vehicle, and you know, he's like trying to get the man to respond, poking him, talking to him whatever. He's not responding. He removes the jacket from the man's lap to uncover that Randy actually wasn't driving erratically because he was drunk. He was driving erratically because he was in the middle of sawing this guy's pecker off. And this guy is dead as fuck, and you know, he's had all the things happened to him. All the Randy Craft special has happened to this guy, and they still do not arrest him for murder. They arrest him for driving under the influence, even though he has a whole dead guy in his passenger seat with his pecker halfway sowd off murder. He gets arrested for driving under the influence, not for having a halfway cut off pecker guy in the passenger seat of his car. Tell me that makes sense. It was only after he was arrested for driving under the influence when they finished the investigation in his car where they found the scorecard book with the names of victims, and they found several photographs that he had taken, much like Jeffrey Dahmer, of men posed in different sexual positions who were deceased, and they put all the puzzle pieces together. In my opinion, this is a case of he cooked his own goose. There was too much that was visible for them to try to save or salvage this guy. I think like at that point he was busted and they were gonna, you know, he was gonna have to pay the piper.
Speaker 7: But he.
Speaker 2: Was able to get away with this forever, forever, long you know, and uh, it's like, how do you how do you respond to that? It's like the police officer stops you and it's like you've been drinking a night. No, officer, I'm actually just trying to saw this guy's pecker off. How about you? Like what you how do you? At that point? You're fucked, You're done. You have a dead body in the car. You can't you know, you can't get out of it. So he did. He did get the death penalty, but they were only able to get him on like Bennett, do you remember like teen sixteen? Okay, I was going to say a fraction of the actual number they have.
Speaker 4: I think they have him. I think it's sixty seven sixty seven, even though we're sixty one in his book, so I don't know, you know, maybe started making his book later or something.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 2: And also because there were those three guys doing crimes all around the same time that were identical to Randy, it's like, was it did Randy kill sixty seven of them? Maybe just sixty one and the other were from the other guy, or it's like they had a hard time kind of pinning this shit on him because there was so much much confusion around who was actually doing this ship.
Speaker 4: And he still has never admitted to anything. He swears that he's innocent.
Speaker 2: I actually want to talk about the two other serial killers who were ripping and running through dude's bat holes around the same time. But before we do that, Nick, could you pull up a picture of this guy so the listeners can see. Yeah, I just I just want everybody to look into the eyes of the government cheese killer before we move on, because I'm telling you this, whatever you've imagined in your head, he looks just like that. He looks like a little fucking pencil dick, fucking nay motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you want me to pull it up?
Speaker 5: And I got it? I think so.
Speaker 2: Here he looks like a young mister Rooney from Ferris Bueller's.
Speaker 3: Day Off.
Speaker 4: The mustache. He's gotten this dugshot.
Speaker 2: It's serious, yeah, he So, I just wanted everyone to look into the eyes of Randy Kraft, the government She's anus killer before we move on with the presentation, because look at this guy.
Speaker 1: He was like almost those dead shark eyes though his eyes just seemed really dead.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And for me, the thing is, he looks kind of spindily, almost and it's like the kind of guys he was abducting. They almost have come to the conclusion that he would have had to have an accomplice because a lot of the crime scenes, there were two pairs of footprints where the body was dumped. There have been seamen analysis that don't match him, so either somebody else killed him, but he has pictures of them, so he was there, so he they're thinking that he actually might have had an accomplice for all of this, in which case I would say a lot of people think that the Son of Sam was multiple assailants. A lot of people think the Zodiac Killer was multiple assailants. A lot of people So Randy Kraft government, she's a as killer, could have been in cooots with someone and we may just never know about that because it's all part of the program. Stuff you're not supposed to know about that. You're not supposed to know about multiple assailants carrying this shit out. He could have been working with one of the other serial killers who got busted for doing these same crimes in and around the same area. It's like the Sandman. They met up, they had a fucking cheeseburger together, and they went and ripped and ran through a couple of dudes beeles and you know, called it like this could be a real club that they're in. But I'll let you guys. I'll let you guys jump in and say whatever before I move on.
Speaker 5: What's something like anything that?
Speaker 3: I mean, he looks better than I expected. I guess, I don't know after knowing what he's done. It's kind of yeah, that mental image.
Speaker 9: It looks like he I don't know, I snuff film all over his face.
Speaker 10: Sorry, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: I looked. I looked up something really quick. It said that his dad worked for Douglas Aerospace Company.
Speaker 2: His dad got him a job, obviously, so you think.
Speaker 9: That was already involved in aeronautics of some sort.
Speaker 2: But I've said that. I think actually Jeffrey Dahmer's dad helped him out a lot because his dad was a scientist doing something. His dad got him into taxidermy. And nobody can figure out how this guy, Jeffrey Dahmer, who had no car, was able to get a five gallon drum of acid into his apartment which was on the second floor, no elevator, with no help and where did he get it from? So I mean, I think that he literally his dad was helping him the entire time. Who taught him about dissolving bones into a big drum acid and stuff like that. I don't know, maybe a scientist guy. His dad was always his fucking cheerleader throughout the whole tribe. Every interview, his dad was there.
Speaker 9: His dad was a chemistry guy, wasn't he.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Lisa, you would know. I mean it's like, if that's what you're into and your son's a serial killer, would you not have some aspect of like influence over how he perpetrated the crimes? I mean to me, it looks like go ahead, or you know, like whenever we talk about the Laurel Canyon kids, their parents were in the military and they were serving the country, doing these songs and influencing culture and what have you.
Speaker 9: Right, who's to say that these scientists they don't all have to work at a military base. They could have had private contracts in their university that the respective universities that they worked at, and then they were employing their kids kind of you know, following in daddy's footsteps, just like the Laurel Canyon kids did. Yes, that's not supposed to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred, one hundred. I'm actually going to close this window right here because the sun is getting in my ab I'll hang on a second.
Speaker 1: Well, and I'm really excited to kind of hear more about the other serial killers that could have potentially been helping him, because I think even with Son of Sam, I think we give these guys way too much credit for them to be just a working alone.
Speaker 4: Yes, not to go back to the show, but like Sammon, like they were like like exchanging business cards, like hey, let's work together, you know, like it was like that whole creepy ass network. You know, it's just like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you find out that he was tied into the Processed Church as well. Yeah right, and he talks about it, you know, and it's like you find out who else is tied to the Processed Church is a huge network, and it ties him to the Temple set of course.
Speaker 10: I mean, Michael Loko, I think so many of us know that.
Speaker 4: The places of power are controlled by some fucked up people, right, I mean that's pretty evident. I think all of us here have seen behind that curtain, and this just kind of is one of those things, Like I mean how many times Julie did he get there? There was multiple reports of him getting pulled over with bodies in the car and them not even searching the car or whatever because you know, and I'm sorry, but you can only act normal and like, oh, yes, officer, you know so many times? Six times?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you pull a guy over with the mustache like that and it smells like dead bee hole in the car and you're telling me like nobody ever thought, just like Jeffrey Dahmer's apartments, Like nobody smelled anything, nobody saw anything. It's like, yeah, as a police officer, are you not trained to like use all your five senses to like pick up on it? Like every is every police officer really just that incompetent or is there something going on with this guy?
Speaker 4: So just well sorry, I don't want to cut anybody off. But I was also a cop.
Speaker 2: So were you.
Speaker 4: I there's no guess, but don't judge me too late. But at the end of the day, like that's that's this is like policing one on one and again, you know, do we give it a pass? Because it was like the seventies and it was just weird and.
Speaker 2: Red bodies smelled this thing from the beginning. It's That's what I'm saying. But it's like at some point this guy's car had to be a picture because he used to carry like photographs of the dead people in his car with him. So somebody, yeah, nobody saw, nobody saw anything.
Speaker 8: Nobody like you, Doc, Well, I think that maybe as far as you know, having so many run ins with police, like you said, you can only act normal so many times.
Speaker 1: But what if you know you're not going to go to jail, you're not going to be arrested. You have that confidence that you're going to be let out. Of course, you're going to be calm, cool and collected, even when you have a decapitated corpse because you know you're going to be out in three hours or twelve hours.
Speaker 2: They're not going to hold you because.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, your buddy's the eighty eight on shift.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. And that's why I think they were so brazen a lot of the time, especially Ted Bundy. I mean, he escaped from prison twice. Twice, you escaped from prison. It's like this guy knows, you know, like there's something up here. So the two other guys that were ripping and running through dude's buttholes in and around the same time as Randy Craft, the first guy's name. He was also known as the Freeway Killer. Just like Randy Craft. His name is Patrick Wayne Kerney. And I'm not sure if you guys have ever heard of this guy, but he's a prolific serial killer out of the sixties as well. That, just like Randy Craft, was from southern California, and he murdered by dismembering, disemboweling, and cutting his victim's hearts and lungs out. And he's known to have killed at least twenty eight young men in the way he raped them and then he would dismember them, disembowel them, and just like Grandy Craft, it's like, how do you tell? And then he would dump them on the side of the freeway. How do you tell who's doing what? When you got two guys in southern California who are both gay, ripping and running through young men in various ways, and you look at Patrick Kearney and it's like, Okay, what are the other similarities. Patrick Kearney was in the Air Force, just like Grandy Craft. Patrick Kearney was highly intelligent and he spent a lot of time stationed at some type of Air Force base in Texas, where he became best friends with Lee Harvey Oswalt. I can't make this shit up, you guys. Of course he did. After Patrick Kearney joins the Air Force, he is sent to Dallas, Texas, and he befriends Lee Harvey Oswald and they go to language school together. They become best friends, and he has he said that he drove Lee Harvey Oswell to the Mexican border and went to Mexico City with him on top secret operations, then returned to California to rip and run through dude's buttholes with Randy Kraft also in the airs, shoving socks up people's bee holes. And it's like, okay, what are some other weird things about Patrick Kearney that fit the program to kill Blueprint? When he returned to California before he started his murder spree, he bought a yellow Volkswagen Beetle that he used to pick up all of his victims, just like fucking Ted Bundy. So it's like, come on, you guys, is that just the murder vehicle? That's just so random? He's friends with Lee Harvey Oswald. He's in the Air Force. He's ripping and running through dude's buttholes. He has a yellow Volkswagen Beetle, just like Ted Bundy. I mean, yeah, he's just checking all the boxes literally literally. So he was also a necrophile, something that Randy Kraft did not do that Patrick Kerney was involved with. But much like Ted Bundy, he was into necrophilia. And it's kind of like I said at the beginning of this episode, you got to understand that there's like this governmental program aspect of it, but there's also a lot of ritualism. And I think that there's a lot of ritualism in the way that they killed their victims. I think there's a lot of ritualism in necrophilia and a lot of the like taking the hearts out of the victims, you know, doing this stuff. It's it's significant to them. And you know, just the fact that he's documented as being friends with Lee Harvey Oswald, it should bother people, you know, because this guy was getting away with it for a really long time, just like Randy Kraft was, and they couldn't even tell the victims apart. They were so similar. Tell me, these two didn't know about each other. They had to have. And then in nineteen sixty eight, the third guy pops up and his name is William Bonnen and he was also referred to as the Freeway Killer. So Randy Kraft, Patrick Kearney, and William Bonnen were all known as the Freeway Killer. They all were raping and torturing and murdering boys in southern California. And he's he confessed to twenty one murders and he was also specifically in the Air Force. Around the same time, Patrick Kearney and Randy Craft were in southern California perpetrating almost identical crimes as each other, and was able to get away with it from nineteen sixty eight until nineteen eighty. So, I mean, you guys, it's it's too much. It's too much. What are your thoughts on this so far?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's almost like too much to be coincidence, you know, it freaking wild spot.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of them, all three of them, or one just just.
Speaker 3: The main guy, but I mean, yeah, all three of them, even looking into serial killers, I've never He's never crossed my path so well.
Speaker 2: Out of this southern California area, the Golden State Killer, also military. Right in California, there was a guy named Lonnie David Franklin Junior, known as the Grim Sleeper, also military. He started murdering in and around nineteen eighty five Richard Ramirez. Did you guys, Do you guys know about the military connection with Richard Ramirez? I didn't, Okay, let me tell you what I found. Would you say name?
Speaker 5: I know I've come across it somehow, but I don't remember what it is.
Speaker 2: So people don't actually relate Richard Ramirez as having military connections. But I found this interesting little article on him, and it says that at the age of twelve, Richard Ramirez was taken under the wing of his older cousin named Mike Valez, who was a soldier in the US Army who himself had become a serial killer and a rapist during his service in the Vietnam War, and Valis often boasted of committing gruesome war crimes in Vietnam and shared polaroid photos with young Ramirez showing Vietnamese women who he had raped, murdered, dismembered, and decapitated. So, in my opinion, he has military esque connections right because his role model. His older cousin, Miguel Mike Valles, was in the US Army during Laurel Canyon, right Vietnam shit, dismembering, disemboweling, and decapitating women's heads off, and this is who Richard Ramirez grew up as his role model. So to me, that counts. That's like a sub sect of the program to Kill Academy.
Speaker 5: That's that's weird stuff.
Speaker 9: Julia Fie, Yes, go ahead really quickly. In that you talked about how these three, these three men were they all air Force. Yes, author, So we have the Air Force being created in nineteen forty seven. It is an offshoot of the Navy. It's brand new, and they're doing a lot of testing. They're doing a lot of experimentation. A lot of the guys of some of Los Alamo's, the Atomic Commission and all that other stuff is kind of in this whole realm esque of things. And if you hear by Los Alamo's, you know it's not just looking for the splitting of the atom. There were doing all kinds of other stuff as well. And then you have the connection that you made with Lee Harvey Oswald and I think Nick and I kind of flirted with the idea of doing a show on this because Lee Harvey Oswald has intense connections to have never left the military. He was always doing some sort of secret op with the military. He comes from a prominent family. He was also involved in the testing in a medical government contracted facility in New Orleans where they developed a weapon to potentially kill Fidel Castro in the form of fast acting cancer vaccine. He is very intimately related with that entire project as too far that the girl he was dating at the time who was doing the experiment, they were dating, so he was there. So you have the Texas Louisiana connection, you have the military connection, you have the experimentation, you have going down to Mexico. You have all of that, and then now have these serial killers who were in the Air Force, and you're having the Air Force and all kinds of testing. I don't know that you need any more connections.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, Lisa, one hundred Yeah. I mean you painted a beautiful picture of what I think even Brooke it and Bennett and Jules would agree is this is definitely by design. This is an experiment. They're figuring shit out right. It's all part of this Laurel Canyon esque era. And I think that the music scene and the serial killer scene are the were projects that they were interested in and pursuing during this time. They were the training wheels for what was to come. I mean, look at how serial killers and how music has changed since then. It's like they just it gets worse with time, it doesn't get better.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: I wish the CIA would come back and fix some ship up because I'm so fucking sick of like Lady Gaga and stuff like that, Like bring back like the Laurel Canyon Jim Morrison ship. I love, Yeah, because.
Speaker 4: Like since eighty nine, the amount of serial killers is just gone straight down.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah, I would love. I would love a renaissance ofthing.
Speaker 4: That'd gone away or anything. I'm just saying that it's way less since nineteen eighty nine. That seems to be the tipping year.
Speaker 1: So here's a question for you. So how many of these serial killers do you think are organic? And like just hypothetically in how money are by design, Like if I had to put a.
Speaker 2: Percentage on it, like you know I have in my lifetime, which I'm not older any shit like that, But I've never met a serial killer. I've never known anyone who has met a serial killer. So it's like it makes you wonder how many of them there actually are, or if the numbers are inflated, and how many of them are organic?
Speaker 11: So yeah, and how these strange connections you know, it's yeah, they all seem to have these strange connections, and so it's kind of like, you know, does it just a natural I mean, side psychopaths obviously exist, but to go so far as to, you know, do what some of these guys do, it's just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I want to say, like maybe maybe ten percent I don't know if you guys could agree with me, but maybe ten percent are just random psychos that like murder their mom or something or less.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, like Ed Kemper, did he have any ties to the military or anything or probably.
Speaker 4: It seems like there is a lot right of folks tied to the military. Now, the one thing I am going to say about that is that you do have an an exorbitant amount of psychopaths in the military, and they can go one of two ways. So it's just like, I'm sorry too, but the way that cops are you cops are just their psychological profiles are right on that razors edge of either you can neither be a cop for good or you can just be a fucking psychopath, right, murderer, like the perfect criminal. Right. So I not I'm not saying all cops. I'm saying a lot of them psychologically. Especially. You have those guys in the military, especially guys and special ops who frankly a lot of them are and we all know who they are that that are there for not because they love God and country. They're there because of clout or because they frankly want to kill people or they we everyone that's been in the military knows one of those guys. So it's like, so, do those psychopaths just live and then and then if they go to war and get broken by shit that they have to do or whatever, does that just exacerbate things? Who knows? I don't know. I'm just thinking of psychological trauma. Is trauma is a crazy thing.
Speaker 8: And so.
Speaker 4: Said too it also maybe they do some bad ship and then that opens the door for them to get corrupted by whoever or whatever.
Speaker 10: Physical or non physical entity.
Speaker 4: That's right, I mean, Doc, Doc brought it up in the thing. It sounds like, you know, terrestrial spirits sometimes like some of these things like fuckers do some wicked ship and open some crazy fucking doors and let in some crazy stuff. I mean, because when you get bored in the military too, they just do dumb shit. It's teenagers doing dumb shit.
Speaker 2: I think if you're if you're highly functioning enough and it's and it's scouted out early enough, yes, that they will choose very young men to be you know, used in unspecified capacities inducted into the military.
Speaker 4: And so many of these people and again I'll say it, it was brought up in the chat adults that were bullied as kids flexing now like flexing, Oh we've got the power now. You see that a lot with police officers, You see that a lot with the military folk and people in power, and then they just get addicted to that. Right, So I mean, but.
Speaker 2: To the point, but to the point of murdering is what we're Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Now, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: And because serial killer or.
Speaker 4: Just yeah it's possible.
Speaker 2: Still, I still would say only ten percent are the ones you're talking about, like from a young age or like you know, a.
Speaker 4: Power saying I'm saying that they there's an mo right. Definitely, people that can be manipulated. Yeah, the folks and the people that that we've been talking about and that you've been alluding to the fact that they're controlled. That's how they recruit them anyway, because they can be molded and manipulated and twisted and boom there you go.
Speaker 2: Well, you know who else I think it's like best I think I think cops, military surgeons, and doctors.
Speaker 4: I think they killers were doctors.
Speaker 2: You heard of that one doctor who was literally running around fucking murdering the shit out of people.
Speaker 4: I have one. I have one in my hometown in Connecticut.
Speaker 10: Family.
Speaker 4: He put his whole family through a wood chipper.
Speaker 5: There's been a few of them that were also just interested. And I found this interesting because because of certain things like when it comes to the occult, you know, we've me and Lisa have covered like you know, there's books back in like the sixteen seventeen hundreds of people are drawing like detailed ship and it's just like, how are you coming across that? And probably fun cutting open dead bodies or whatever, you know, who knows what's going on? And like in the movie from Hell, didn't she Like in the movie from Hell, they show kind of like Freemason's cutting people open and looking at him and stuff, and that Jack the Ripper movie. But like, I uh, fuck, oh, you know how many there has been a few serial killers, and I've just wondered, like it's just like some weird shit that's like common and maybe is the occult somehow you know, involved in it where they're very interested in cutting people open and seeing their insights. There's been a few of them that even say that.
Speaker 2: Like they taken of the heart out, the taking of like the like Jack the Ripper, one of the very first serial killers to ever by the way, definitely if Programmed to Kill was around for that time period, fucking Jack the Ripper would have been one of them. Because I have heard that it was like Auster Crowleys.
Speaker 10: I've heard he was he was an English lord.
Speaker 3: He was part of one of those bloodlines and they just kind of let them out on the loose at at night.
Speaker 10: We're just like he'll come back in the morning.
Speaker 2: Also heard that he was acting on behalf of the one Petrova what's her names king, Yes, she was acting on her behalf because she was actually more popular.
Speaker 3: He was kind of doing these these kind of uh you know, these murders as these rituals in the field, and she was maybe doing the incantations and stuff behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: She was the mind behind the murder.
Speaker 10: The magic or the Yeah, if.
Speaker 9: You look at the victims, there were certain victims that had missing body parts. Yeah, female, it was almost like a stuck curement.
Speaker 10: Were they making a freaking star.
Speaker 2: It was like uterus tits, like weird stuff like that. They would they were removing that like specifically.
Speaker 5: You can look it up right now.
Speaker 10: Or they were trying to make some timunculous something.
Speaker 5: Uh, you could look it up now on the internet if people, you know, want to check it out. Alista Crowley blames Helena Bolovotsky for Jackson River.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, Nick, Like, there's always an aspect of this that's magical.
Speaker 5: He said that other people were doing it for like a ritual some sort of shit.
Speaker 2: But when you look at like modern day serial killers, don't you get that same vibe Like with Jeffrey he wanted to. He said, I want to build an altar out of the bones. I want to build an altar with the skulls and the bones and the he was like, I'll paint it black and I'm going to turn this guy's skull into a lamp and like do all this stuff with it. And then he said he couldn't get charged up to like go murder people unless he watched The Exorcist Part three or some shit like that, and like he would wear yellow contacts and he would do all this. It's like, to me, there's a lot.
Speaker 9: Of ritualism, but it's almost like, why does he need to get charged up? I thought you would if you're a serial killer, you ought ramatically just do it on the fly. I mean, like it's on it's on drip right, Like you know, you don't need to get charged up for it.
Speaker 2: Like he's he should be juiced up and ready to go at all times.
Speaker 9: Like you got you got you know, your to do list, You've got your honey do list for the week, and you're like, crap, no, I have to go do this.
Speaker 2: Well have you been in Oh go ahead, Britt, I was going.
Speaker 1: To ask, have you guys seen the show The Hunting Party?
Speaker 9: I have not.
Speaker 1: Okay, So when you were talking about, uh, you know, potentially some big players involved Basically the premise of the show is it's about serial killers who either go to jail or get caught, and they're supposedly say they get the death penalty or go to jail, but really they're taken to this black CIA site where they testing on them, and they they're not really dead, and long story short, it's it ties back to the Attorney General who's actually running this site, and they're running tests on these serial killers and somebody like explodes this silo and they all escape, and then it's up to this like CIA black Ops team to go procure them all because they want to test their empathy. They want to test to see if they can cure them or fix them or Wow, they.
Speaker 2: Really thought outside the box on that one. Like I wonder where they got their fucking inspiration from. I don't know. It's like, you know what I'm saying, but that that's just just that's just real life stuff. Like sometimes I watch a show and it's supposed to be like fantasy or whatever, and I'm like, dude, that no, that's real, like that black mirror shit. No, sorry, that's our reality right now. Like we're living in American horror story. This is all real you know, murderers, witches.
Speaker 4: Methods, what they're doing anyway.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and actually I wanted to mention as one of the other serial killers that I want to talk about eventually with you guys, is that Dating Game Killer came out of Southern California as well in the sixties, also military background, and he was said to be he had like a genius IQ and shit, and he went on to study film under Roman Polaan Ski, shocker, and he found his way onto the Dating Game Show, one of the most popular shows on television back then. So you tell me there's not some type of connections with these fucking guys. The Dating Game Killer murdered like one hundred and thirty women and he was friends with Roman Polayan Skis from Southern California. He was in the military. He has a genius level IQ. He found his way onto the Dating Game show and he won that round of the dating game. And it's like, that's why they made a movie about it on Netflix, because that girl refused to go out with him even after he she picked him because she said he gave me the creeps. That just goes to show you a woman's intuition. But that guy definitely checks all the boxes for program to kill.
Speaker 1: And Randy Kraft didn't he have a really high IQ as well, like one hundred and twenty nine.
Speaker 9: Yeah, don't they always have a really high IQ? Most serial killers have.
Speaker 2: I think i Q. I think that's the that's that's what they look for. I think that's their preference. I think John Wayne Gacy was halfway retarded.
Speaker 4: I think I think that's IQ.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, you know, there's been a couple where I've been like, were you like the last pick? You know, like everybody else you know, and it's like I have to pick one. I guess I'll take me. That's class d U, Yeah, class D.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, There's been a couple of serial killers that have been like, how the fuck did you even murder anybody? You're so stupid.
Speaker 9: It would be like setting apex predators in that they are not necessarily killing for survival, they're killing just to kill, and the fact that they are high IQ. That that pretty much, I mean, I would think constitutes apex predation.
Speaker 2: Well, you know who else kind of fits this mold. I don't know if you guys have ever heard of him, but his name was Herb Baumeister and he took a bunch of he was gay serial killer that took a bunch of guys back to his house and said, you know, I'll give you some drinks and you can swim in my indoor swimming pool, and then he would drown him in the pool and do all kinds of weird stuff to him. William Ramsey actually talks about her Baumeister because he's another one that fits the program to kill model. And I'm pretty sure he has a military background. I'm not sure if he's from California, but he's said to be like genius level IQ type of guy. He was a family man, had kids on the side, was a gay serial killer. Like where do they where do they find these guys? Like literally.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 9: Yeah to Brooks question, I think prior to nineteen forties, I think if we were a serial killer, you're probably organic. But after that I think you were astroturfed, had the high potential to be That's that's what I think.
Speaker 2: Well, so government, She's anus killer is still alive. Actually he's on death row. If you want to write him a letter, tell him, you you know, tell him you listen to a rather interesting episode about him on a podcast and just wanted to know. I heard you were the government cheese anus killer. Please let me know if you are CIA or and ormentaryan candidate. Thank you, and you know, we'll see before the grim Reaper comes for him on death row if he ever fesses up. He still says he has no memory of his crimes. Yeah, I mean that, that to me is really interesting. If that's true and he has no memory of doing any of that's like, what type of deprogramming shit are you on that you just don't remember? And he will stand by that that he just doesn't remember any of it.
Speaker 4: So find it crazy too that the most active period of serial killers in the US is between nineteen seventies and nineteen nineties. Specifically, the eighties saw the highest number of active serial killers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think were they?
Speaker 9: I think so?
Speaker 4: And some of the most well known serial killers operated during peak period. Bundy Dahmer, Mira's, Kasey Kemper, all these guys crazy.
Speaker 1: I forget the research into a lady in there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that's another one. The guy that like made lamps out of people's uh fores games and ship there's they're supposed to be doing a Netflix documentary thing on that guy with the same guy that did Dahmer, Evan Peters. I think he's supposed to be playing ed Gian in an upcoming You know, it's always like the ones that gets face realized he is fucked.
Speaker 3: But in my opinion, that guy Psyche is gone, like from him being on American Horror Story to portraying all the characters he did on there than Domer now this, Yeah, man, that guy's cooked.
Speaker 2: He probably is, But I just think there's got to be more to this story if they want to make a docu series on Netflix about it, Just like The Menindas Brothers, there's more to that story too.
Speaker 4: And it's crazy. Like the seventies you had three hundred individuals active serial killers, right, yeah, the eighties was two hundred and fifty, and then from by the twenty tens you were down to fifty. And that's I mean, of course these numbers are you know, what what what they what? They they think they know, right, but what a decline that's insane, Like I mean, it just shows what was happening exactly, and that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Mastered it and they moved on yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean one hundred. I think I think the sixties were the training wheels. The eighties were like boom, now we really got it. And then it was like, okay, now now that we've you know, mastered this, let's move on to a new, bigger and better things.
Speaker 4: Who knows, you could have gone to different countries.
Speaker 1: Too, just saying, right, and I think they've taken their sacrifices up to a whole new scale.
Speaker 4: There you go, different, different.
Speaker 2: Coming in with the mass murder, Sandy Hook and call them bye.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: They could have also diverted their attention to these weird cult scenes. We got Waco, we got I mean so yeah, after the eighties things started to look a little bit different, but the body count didn't change.
Speaker 5: I was even going to say, I wonder if some of the serial killers have higher body counts near the end, but less of them.
Speaker 4: And also we got into two giant wars. Ah, yes, yep, ye talk about body counts. I'm not saying our guys necessarily either.
Speaker 9: How much of it has gone online and you don't.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah right?
Speaker 1: You know, well, yeah, we know every media tells us. So if it's not being reported, you wouldn't know unless you you know where to look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I oh, go ahead, Lisa.
Speaker 9: No, just real quick, sorry, Julia, I don't, I can't. I'm sorry about interrupting the whole episode. Just it's so exciting. The entire the entire content is just so exciting.
Speaker 2: I love hearing. Go ahead.
Speaker 9: But everything you said, how they all have military background, the commonality with the serial killers at this time frame, all have commonality of being in the military. If we look at these mass murderers, especially some of the people that are involved with with big shootings and what have you, they all wore under surveillance of FBI, every single one of them. So there is a commonality with some of these signatures that there there's a thread, right, So it's almost like it has the signature that you're looking for in these serial killers or these mass murderers. Probably is behind the payroll.
Speaker 5: You see that thread run through the colts too. Oh, the FBI was watching. I was watching.
Speaker 9: Where are their pensions coming from?
Speaker 2: Yes, Lisa, definitely, I mean you nailed it. Where is some money and like some of this stuff, well, they have.
Speaker 3: A job and then a lot a lot of these FEDS end up going missing later committing suicide or you know that it's uh.
Speaker 2: On a yeah, well, and it's like how did they if you really look back in time, It's like how did they sustain their lifestyle? Because Jeffrey was supposed to have worked at like a chocolate factory during the day, and like, I had all this money to buy five gallon drums of acid, power tools, rent for his apartment, and do all these things. He's working part time at a fucking chocolate factory. He's taken dudes out to bars every single night. He's got money for drugs, he's got money for alcohol. He's got It's like, who's the same.
Speaker 3: Thing with Columbine and all the guns at Columbine. It's like, how did those kids get those guns?
Speaker 10: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And all that AMMO the like, no, it was given to them, it has.
Speaker 2: To be right. It's like, where are they getting the fucking funds?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know how truthful this is. I mean, I guess I'd have to ask somebody that was in the Vietnam War. But when you watch it portrayed on TV or in the movies, you see these people living in like mud huts. But yet they're like shooting helicopters down. How the fuck did you even get those weapons?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Someone gave it to a obviously if that's it's the case, somebody funded these people too. I mean, all you do is you drop off a creative fucking shit. Somebody's gonna start touching with him, playing with it. Just have a helicopter, Just drop it in the village there you go have.
Speaker 2: Fun, right or I mean it's like, do you guys ever remember Ted Bundy ever having a job ever? Like, did it ever say? He worked part time at Wendy's, He shined shoes at a train station, Like, did he ever have a fucking job ever? But he's able to buy train and plane tickets to Florida, He's able to live in multiple areas of the US, Florida, Oregon, Washington, Colorado. He's always on the move, he's always staying at luxury hotels and shitept.
Speaker 3: That he came from the family, that Bundy family, you know, which is a well known American Illuminati bloodline. So yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: His dad was definitely military, so maybe.
Speaker 3: He did come from that bloodline and they were just well to do, but still getting funded.
Speaker 2: You know, somebody's funding this shit, somebody's given them stuff. I mean, the second I see a Netflix movie or documentary pop up about a serial killer, I immediately want to start looking into them because it's like, oh, this is one of yours, right, this is the this is one of the It's like it kind of makes me want to look at Scott Peterson. It kind of makes me want to look at you know. I talked to JJ about OJ and I learned a lot of interesting information because it's like these ones that get propped up. Please, for the love of God, look into him, because you will find stuff that will rock your fucking world. It will make you look at everything differently. And it's like they got zac Efron to play Ted Bundy, like really like one of the sexiest guys of all time, so you fan what fantasize about him. It's weird, maybe a pretty good job. He like there's like a sexualization to it though, right, Like, why would you pick such a handsome man to put And it.
Speaker 10: Was wasn't Bundy.
Speaker 3: He's supposed to be like handsome or whatever, like that era or whatever.
Speaker 2: He would he wouldn't know, Zach Effer.
Speaker 5: You know, it was weird though, Like now when you want to get into like the drue crimeer, nowadays you had like supposedly mad crazy chicks are going nuts for sucking the kid from Idaho four and it's like, yo, that dude was like fucking funked.
Speaker 2: Up, looking like people who said the Columbine one of the Columbine was attractive? Am I wrong about that?
Speaker 5: You could just be like people who are attracted to sick folks. What it could really mean is that just humanity's at that point right now.
Speaker 4: There's women who get off on right, and.
Speaker 1: It's just become so desensitized. And I think I used to be really big into the true crime. I used to love listening to true crime podcasts, and I think I just got to this point where I'm like, I just can't consume it as much anymore, looking into such a dark psyche like that. And it's like, you're right, all of these crime shows are so mass produced. It's these documentaries and people like drool over it and feed over it, and it's kind of I've gotten to a point now where I'm kind of disgusted by it, Like how people get so excited over I know you're talking about the guy who remember the guy who killed his family I think can't remember his name, and then he had that girlfriend on the side and he literally killed his baby.
Speaker 2: Girls in the oil fields.
Speaker 10: Chris.
Speaker 1: He's another one of those guys that women go crazy over. And I just think that the way that true crime is pushed out in this murder and you know, just all this girls, it's just gross how much.
Speaker 4: Idolizes they idolized.
Speaker 2: Yes, it idolizes it. And to me, like, I'm with because I I used to watch the crime shows. I used to listen to crime junkies podcasts. I used to listen to There was a girl that I used to follow on YouTube that would do her makeup and like talk about serial killers and shit, she's real cute. But the problem is, it's like, and I don't want to sound like I'm better than anyone, but it's like, you're not giving people the full truth when you talk about this stuff. If you're not going to mention that these are most likely by design murderers who have been turned against their own people and created by secret military programs, I mean, it's like you're sensationalizing the death part in the murder part and the killer part, but you're not talking about where they came from or why they even exist, because until like the sixties, nobody was worried about you know, hey, did you make sure the front doors? We don't want fucking Richard Ramirez to come in here and rape grandma, Like nobody was talking about that. So, I mean, if you're gonna get into the true crime, you have to back it up with where it potentially came from the whole serial killer movement, much like the Laurel Canyon. It's it's a setup, and you know, we've we've fallen for it totally, and.
Speaker 9: How much money it has generated as a genre, yes, huge energy.
Speaker 5: Oh energy, Yeah, you know there's even I've even mentioned this with uh. It's about with Lisa, Uh, just talking about the podcast in general, just like sometimes like either the show not going through so much growing pains, but maybe like me deciding like what do I really want to do? What do I enjoy doing? And I had said at one point, even with the True Crime, I said, it's almost like uncomfortable because it's like you are kind of like pimping out, like real fucked up shit, and like at one point, yeah, and I was like and at one point, like when the show first started, that was a different co host that I had, and they were very much geared to like always covering pedophilia shit, you know, very like hashtag save the children type dude, and even that shit was sorry to get to me because I was like, oh, this is just like fucking like something like you know, it's like yo, like I'm not for nothing, but I was just like putting this shit out, I'm gonna fucking break the internet and stop it from happening, like what the fuck? Like I don't know. Just after a while, it's like this is just weird and just that and true crime. It's just like I kind of wanted I mean, I know we're doing a true crime now, but like if people were to kind of look at how the show was in the beginning, uh, you could definitely say that it definitely changed with that. I think it was like a little too much, and I just looked at it as kind of like a little weird. Yeah, and I just hate I'm gonna be totally honest with you people that are huge into both, I'm just throwing it out there every cult minded and that sort of get me wounded out to just be totally honestly.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think it's good to take it in small doses.
Speaker 3: That's why, you know, my show is not mainly about true crime or the pair of political realm. But I still, you know, I produce a show every Tuesday that dives into Mark, Mark Dutroux and the Process and Temple is City, you know, so I get my feel of all that stuff. But yeah, I feel you on just like the constant consuming of it.
Speaker 10: I couldn't do it. I couldn't talk about it like that either.
Speaker 5: Well even for me, it was just like even for the whole thing of the show, it's like I'm like, I'm not trying to actually pedle fear. I'm actually trying to pedal like, you know, not so much knowledge but information. And it's like all I'm doing is just handing fear and hate to my listeners when I cover that stuff over and over and over.
Speaker 2: For me, I think the problem with presenting it in certain ways is that it's like Nick and Jules was saying, it can almost drain you to a certain degree if you present it in certain ways. I like to present it in a way that I would feel like it's more empowering to the listener, like, can you believe they've ran this program on us? Can you believe the connections between these guys. This isn't on accident. There's not random crazy people that are going to come to kids, right It's like they are running game on us, and we need to wake up to the fact that there is not random serial killers in your neighborhood that are going to come and kill you in your fucking house with your kids. There's unless there unless, But you look at the victims most of the time, they're they're chosen for a reason. Even with the Manson murders, Sharon Tate and all those people were chosen for a reason, you know, And it's.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, that that was a sacrifice right there, because wasn't Polanski shooting Rosemary at the time.
Speaker 10: Yeah, there is something there.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say. For me, I think it's empowering to talk about the programmed aspect of it, because at the end of the day, there are serial killer shirt Most of them are fucking psychos that have been ran through some kind of a program. A lot of the victims, a lot of this stuff is staged. Even yeah, you know, a lot of stuff is, numbers are inflated, stuff gets there's crisis actors, there's you know. So when I talk about it, I like to come at it from an angle of yes, this stuff is real, it's not what you think it is. You got to look behind the scenes. Most of these people are connected and just be weary when you see something in the news, when you see a Netflix documentary, when you see something like this, you have to look in the background because when you do, it almost makes you feel better, like, ah shit, this is all like stage scripted, this is programmed, this is you know, it gives you back the uh discernment of is this scary or not? And most of the time it's not because it's like, oh it's another fucking CIA program. Thanks guys, fuck you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's always those guys.
Speaker 9: You know me.
Speaker 5: Even even like the last thing that I think that this show even covered, like true crime like me and List, I covered the Zizians, and when we covered that, I think we might have spent a total like four minutes actually talking about what the fuck they did, and the whole other two hours was actually their connections all through AI and we're to actually show there's something that's created this.
Speaker 9: Yeah, see the funding, the you know, how it's being propped up potentially.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is a little bit different too, And the way you covered that way, I'm a little bit more comfortable, but some people just don't know it's different and.
Speaker 9: It covers it. I absolutely love it, like it's.
Speaker 5: Very That's why I have heard it all the time.
Speaker 9: Though, Yeah, in that it's in depth, but it's not it's not heavy, yeah for sure. And I know, like the reason that I was very into true crime and I still am, I'll admit it, is that I have a hyper analytical brain that if it's not over analyzing and piecing and tearing apart things and putting them back together, I tend to go mad a little bit. And and so that kind of serves as an outlet as a puzzle, like, oh, there's this puzzle that you my brain can kind of work on in the background. But then when we started covering the Smiling Face Killers and seeing how all of it was contrived and how multiple areas where there were corners or medical examiners not even investigating the case, I was like, this is this isn't even a real investigation. You start to loose my brain start to lose the ability to want to piece it all together because of evidence it was being presented was manufactured. Almost. So, yeah, it definitely definitely everything you said really at one hundred percent agree.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Lisa. I'm glad you can see it the same way too, because I think there's a lot of power and just knowledge, like make yourself aware of simple explanations for things. Don't make it like a crazy bunch of killers out there and you never know when one's going to strike and or if you're going to be like, yeah, I get it. There is crime. There are real rapists, there are real psychos out there. But the ones that get their own Hulu special I mean the ones that you know, you you check those sure to.
Speaker 5: Make sure it's locked it's I think those are all for sure fake. I think those are ways that they still drain and make money off.
Speaker 4: Of the fucking thing.
Speaker 2: It's part of the theater, just like politics are part of the theater, right, just like assassination attempts can be part of the theater. Just like I mean, it's all part of the theater. Just like as we were talking about with Lee Harvey Oswald a little bit ago, how he knew one of these serial killers, Patrick Ernie, and like we all know what happened with JFK and stuff like that, and it's like, dude, it's all part of this show. They all know each other, they all probably fucking hang out. This is not an accident. And you know when you know shit like that, you start to feel better about Like, Okay, they're doing this intentionally to terrify people. And how about fuck you?
Speaker 4: But mine is if my notes say butthhole socks in it, it's a good freaking episode.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I mean the next time, next time you see a body on the side of the road, make sure you check their be hole for a sock, because Randy Craft is still alive and he could very easily escape prison and murder someone near you.
Speaker 4: All right, Uh I realize that's the title is episode, right, be whole Sick.
Speaker 10: It's a good title.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Randy Kraft Government cheese, be whole sock killer.
Speaker 5: Yes, mm hmm oh damn. All right, Uh well, thank you very much, Julia. That was awesome as usual. That's what we love having you on for these Let everybody know where they can find only your amazing stuff again.
Speaker 2: Please, thanks Nick and thanks. I absolutely love tonight's show and everybody that was a part of the conversation. Matthew McConaughey, Bennett with this ASMR voice broke amazing, Lisa always insightful, loved every minute of it. I have my own show. It's called Cosmic Peach Podcast and it's available wherever you listen to podcasts. And I am in accult reject part time. Have a show once a week on the Cult of Conspiracy that you can check out on Saturdays. And yeah, I I just I like having a good time working with people having these type of conversations. It's just it's fun and entertaining but also informational. And thanks for having me.
Speaker 5: Definitely, no, thank you for presenting it. I appreciate it. Uh. You know, when I let the other reject real quick plug plug theirselves as well, we'll go with Jewels real Quick. Let everybody know where they.
Speaker 3: Can find you, guys, another banger of a show.
Speaker 10: Nick.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you making me a part of this panel. Hopefully I can come on for more. Yes, guys, you can find me on Twitter x whatever, at gray Field Pod, Instagram, great Field Underscore Podcasts. I'm on Rumble YouTube, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, all that good stuff locals, and Patreon. You can support me over there, get a free sticker pack. All the eloheum etamologies go there. They drop there for a week before they're released to the public. We do esotery book reviews every Saturday morning with Subliminal Messager. Now, season of the rat is joining us and those are Patreon exclusive, as well as the Twin Peaks watch party that we are doing right now, which may commence tonight, if not here in the next couple of nights. I will let y'all know. But yeah, Patreon dot com, slash gray Pill podcast and got a Nephelom Deaf Squad coming on tomorrow at one thirty Central everyone, so you'll tune in. And then I think Friday Night, Nick, I think we're going on with Sunday Night Secret Society and and Chef, So it's gonna be a banger of a swapcast.
Speaker 10: We'll have a bunch of people in there, so y'all come hang out for that as.
Speaker 3: Well, and go check out our episode of All Yeah Already Dead last night if you haven't yet.
Speaker 10: Another banger.
Speaker 5: So appreciate you guys. Thanks all, appreciate it and Bennett so.
Speaker 4: So thanks for having me on. Guys, it was great. It was so much fun. Be holes and all. You can find me at the Broadcasting Seeds podcast broadcasting seeds dot com or all the lovely you know podcast players of your choice. Awesome.
Speaker 5: Thank you much.
Speaker 10: I'll followed you over there by the way, Deniciata, thanks yeah man.
Speaker 2: And our bedtime stories with Bennette.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know I'm always looking to do another broadcast, So there you go. Keep if I don't do enough, and.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Brock. Please let everybody know what they can find your music shop.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just want to thank you for having me on, and thank you Julia for presenting the topic. I think you showed us tonight that the web is so much wider than we thought and it goes deep. But thank you again for having me on. You can and find my show Dark Florida wherever you get your podcasts and interact over on Instagram at Dark Florida Podcast.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much, Brook, I always appreciate you coming on the show. And last and not Elise Lisa the occult reject demanded scientist, what is going on?
Speaker 9: Thank you for inviting me? Julia, amazing presentation always and I know that you know we would, don't I want to do more serial killers with you. I'm sorry. I'm just going to come out and say it. I love the way you cover them. I love discussing them with you. I would like for this entire Panelytics stay exactly the same when we discuss another serial killer, please please, please, And so just going to put that out there. Thank you everyone. I very much enjoyed the discussion. And the only thing I would like to plug is the Occult Research Institute dot org, where some of the rejects have contributed in a literary form content to things that have been discussed on the podcast or not. But it supplies a lot of information esoteric, ecoteric, what have you. But please check us out there on a cult research institute dot org.
Speaker 4: Awesome.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much, Lisa, and thank you everybody again on the paddle. That was awesome. I had a great chat, and thank you for everybody in the chat as well. That's what's up. I saw a lot of people there in the YouTube chat from the beginning to end. I appreciate that. That's where we go live and until the next one, everybody be well.
Speaker 7: Lada doctor, my, I have seen the slow great of without bride. Now I want to understand.
Speaker 2: I have done all that I.
Speaker 7: Could see theble and the Gude's without hating.
Speaker 2: You must help me a few can.
Speaker 7: Doctor, tell me where.
Speaker 3: It is going?
Speaker 4: John by.
Speaker 10: July the moment, for so long
Speaker 2: H