Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find. They built their tails on grafts and lives on theories.
Speaker 3: They stake their designed.
Speaker 2: Put down here on this solid.
Speaker 3: Grap the answer screen.
Speaker 2: They're all around, rising break through all.
Speaker 3: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host, as always, George Hobbs, and as we record, it is Tuesday morning, April twenty ninth, twenty twenty five, and again, I hope this message finds you well. I hope you're happy and healthy. The weather here has been pretty amazing the last few days. I hope you're getting some rays from our local sun as well. Two quick notes, Please stop by the new website truthornet dot com. We've combined both of our podcasts into one website to make things a little easier on me and my old age. Every second that I can save certainly helps, and I think you'll enjoy it. Check it out truthernet dot com. I know you're thinking about coming on the podcast. You've thought about it, You've maybe logged onto the computer and then changed your mind. Share your story. Consider sharing your story with the listeners around the world. As you know, several hundred folks have come on and shared their story. Everyone has a story, as they say, and we would love to hear yours. Please reach out. Email address is fe filesguest at gmail dot com. Again, it is fe Files guest at gmail dot com. We are booking for June at least we are as high record. Please take the time to reach out. We would love to hear your story. Let's get to today's guest. Her name is Angela, and Angela if you will take a few minutes and introduce yourself to our audience.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I'm Angela. I live in Northeast Georgia. I'm originally from Ohio, Northeast Ohio. I'm mayor to my man for thirty eight years this year wow. Yeah. And we both served in the Army in the eighties. I did two years and my husband did three years. He was a paratrooper and I did admin. Yeah. And we have three grown children, two grand babies. I work at home on a horse garm. I do grounds keeping here. I did. I grew up in a family of fourteen George. My parents had twelve kids.
Speaker 3: My goodness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a twin to a boy, so that's kind of cool. And then we homeschooled our girls for nine years until my parents had to come and live with us, and then we let them go to public school, or they did go to public school. I kind of wanted to homeschool them the whole way through, but it just didn't work out for that time.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so a little bit of were you at Bragg?
Speaker 1: I was at Fort Jackson.
Speaker 3: Oh South Carolina. Okay, Yeah, a lot of basic training going on.
Speaker 1: My permanent station, though, I got sent to Biloxi, the Keithler Air Force Base, so I worked as in the admin. We did the soldiers that came there for schooling, We did the processing of them.
Speaker 3: Nice. Yeah. The eighties, that's when I was just getting into the military. Eighty seven July eighty Seven's when I got to Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri for basic Okay. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went in eighty six and got out in eighty eight.
Speaker 3: Wow, it seems like yesterday, but it was a lifetime ago. Into crazy how fast.
Speaker 1: Time gross it sure is? Ye?
Speaker 3: Well, well, thank you and your husband for your service, and let's get a little bit into your journey to the truth. At what part of your life did you start to notice things weren't as we were told.
Speaker 1: Well, George, it was pretty much the twenty twenty election when I first started to get angry about voting, and you know, I just knew there was something wrong there. And then into twenty twenty one, I found out from a friend about what happened with Robby Zacharias and all that scandal. I listened to him a lot, kind of like I listened to you now, but just finding out what happened with him was really hurtful, and that kind of led me down searching, you know, researching other things, and somehow I got hooked up with the Fall of the Cabal series. I can't quite remember how I came across, but that just threw me into like, what in the world is going on? So there's a lot in that series. I think you've said before that you've watched it.
Speaker 3: George, Yeah, that was also. I think I came across it while there was so much time on our hands in the spring of twenty twenty. And it's crazy how I can't remember her name. Her name is something like oaster Guard. Her last name, yeah, Janet. I think her name is Janet exactly. And she passed I think in the fall of last year. Yeah, yeap, which again all of these truthers seemed to have. She wasn't very old. I think she was in her mid fifties. And again it's I don't I've never met her, I don't know her surroundings, but I do find these things interesting. And the other thing I do find interesting is you mentioned Rabbi Sacharias and what a story from you know, when he was a teenager he actually tried to take his life and he ended up being one of the bigger evangelical ministers. And I guess you would say North America because I think he spent a lot of time in Canada as well. And then he passed right after COVID kicked off.
Speaker 1: Right, I think so. Yeah. And it's odd that I don't know if anything about him came out before his death, But it's just odd that it took that long.
Speaker 3: I always and listen if these things did happen, you know, it's terrible, but it is interesting when these type of allegations come out after a person passes, and they don't have the right to defend themselves. And unfortunately, we do live in a time now where people are quick to make unsubstantiated allegations. I'm not saying that this is the case here, but to me, it just does. The timing was kind of interesting, to say the least.
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah, and then COVID along with that. You know, I've always been leary of even the flu vaccine, you know, and I always tell my husband, you what a perfect opportunity for you know, Paris to get people through that. You know, he'd brush it off, and you know what, I would too. Actually, I just never got them. But you know how much faith we put in the medical you know, process is just amazing.
Speaker 3: Really, it's blind faith, is what it is to the pharmaceutical type of the industry. And you were in the military. I don't know if you remember, but we got those air vaccines, the air guns, Yeah, the back eighty seven. We lined up and they just pow pow pow. And uh, they even tell you when you get your flu vaccine, you'll probably be sick for a day or two. And I'm thinking, if I'm perfectly healthy, why aren't you giving something to me that's going to make me sick? But we just now, I mean, we're in the military, and we didn't have much of a choice. But even going forward, you know, we know that that is something that is going to make us sick. But at the same time, I know I've used this analogy to death. But if someone hands us a drink and just tells us to drink it, and we ask them what's inside of it, and they won't tell us, we're not going to drink it. So why don't we use the same thought process with vaccines?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't do we I'm thankful that I did. You know, it just brought me to a larger understanding of you know, don't get the jab, you know, And I tried so hard to think courage my family. My one daughter within the military, so she, you know, she had to get it to be able to stay in. My husband got them. There was only one of my daughters that didn't get them. But I'm just praying over you know, their body, that God would do healing in them and help them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say during that time where I was starting the research phase, I came across the flatter map, you know, the Gleasons and George. When I saw it, I was like it just clicked. I'm like, it makes so much sense that that's the way it is, you know, so much more sense than a globe.
Speaker 3: I think every single one of us, at some point in our life when we were in school, saw the globe and thought, this doesn't really make sense. But it's one of those things. You know, this guy has been in school for four years. He must know what he's talking about. We compartmentalize it and and move on. But all the people in our community, they've always had that moment where it's like, you know, as deceitful as we know where government is. And that's what I tell people who were like full blown truthers except flat Earth. I always tell them, if you think they're lying about everything, except we're on a ball that is spinning, hurtling through space at x thousands of miles per hour. I mean, really, yeah, that's the And I get it because we were all on the other side as well. And I'm sure yourself, like myself, trying to get people to even take two minutes to listen to our if you want to call it a pitch about flat Earth or biblical cosmology, very hard to get their attention just for even a minute or two.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. I was thankful though, in those beginning months that the Lord did bring a few of my friends into my life that also believe it. And that was so encouraging because at first, George, I thought I was kind of losing it, you know, like doubting. You know, the cognitive dissonance is, you know, pretty powerful in the beginning. But having even just a few other friends was very helpful that, you know, we're very firm believers too.
Speaker 3: And were these friends like physically close to you or were these folks that maybe you had met online.
Speaker 1: Or actually one of them is a friend of my and my husband and I'm not going to go into, you know, exact details who they are. But and then a girlfriend of mine who is very close to me, we get together quite often, and she was very awake to you know, the COVID thing and in flat earth as well biblical cosmology I like to call it too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's awesome. You were certainly blessed to actually have people physically close to you that you can talk to about this.
Speaker 1: Yes, definitely, and at that at that time, I was not awake to the political I went through some of my old journals and read about, you know, how I was praying for President Trump and you know, the January sixth thing, and and now I'm in a different mindset that way, where you know, it's two wings of the same bird, and I have a lot of questions there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it was a big blow because I was, especially in twenty sixteen when they played us very well, the most evil woman in the world, you know, and comes this guy who was not a lifetime politician, and we just threw away behind everything. We were excited that, you know, Hillary was going to finally get arrested and we were going to finally, for the first time in my lifetime, see justice. And you know, days go by, I'm like, why is he nominating Wilbur Ross for Secretary of Commerce? He's a roth Child banker and all of these things, and I just became so disappointed. And then everything kind of fell into place. God put these truths in front of me into a certain order, and flat Earth was the last one because I really had to see for myself how much deceit was on this world, in this world before I could give flatter the moment of my time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that might be where my husband is, and I won't say a whole lot about that, but he's very patriotic George. He loves our grand babies, he's a great father, and I think a lot of the truth is too painful, So I think that's kind of what holds him back from going there.
Speaker 3: Yep. I think you hit the nail on the head with a lot of our friends and family, who were obviously wonderful people and we love him to death, but they sense something's wrong, and I think it's a maybe even a subconscious choice to not take the time out to look any further because I think they know, subconsciously or even for some people consciously, that it could wholesale changed the way they lived their life and see the world, and many people are afraid of that change.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Yeah. When I think back, George, when we were homeschooling, I can't remember if it was during the homeschool years or maybe after they'd already gone to public school, but our youngest came home one day and asked if we thought nine to eleven was an inside job, and I was horrified. I just couldn't believe she would come up with that, you know, and I didn't remember that till after I, you know, started to do some research and then and we've actually talked about these things. She's very, very open to the truth and you know, even flatter. She actually bought me some flatter T shirts.
Speaker 3: Kind of funny, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and even my mom George, Okay, being from a big family, we were Catholics for many years, but my mom got saved reading scripture on her own and that was always fascinating to me. And they left the church, they quit going, and my mom was trying to find answers to questions that she had and I just remember my mom saying things about, you know, we shouldn't be trying to go to space, and I just brushed it off as you know, old fashioned thinking, and you know, she's just not in with the times and everything. But that's just really cool to me that I think my mom was a truther, and you know, I was just the rebellious teenager and you know how it is. But you know, we learn in school with the truth as mom or you know, what's happening. So I just think it's really cool that she was on a path.
Speaker 3: You know, that's amazing and it's interesting if you do talk to I'm sure you probably have seen the video with David Weiss talking to I think that lady was from Connecticut or New Hampshire. She was one hundred right around there, and she said that she was actually taught that the earth was flat. And there's a lot of evidence that point to its at some point in our timeline that they were teaching that at least in some places. Go back to the Encyclopedia Britannica from nineteen fifty eight you can find online. It talks about the firmament at x latitude being at you know, twelve thousand feet or something like that. And that's kind of been my hobby recently, is going on eBay and trying to find these old books and just to peruse them and see if there's you know, what were they thinking about and how were things taught back and before the Rockefellers really got control of all the textbooks and the education system at the turn of the century.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, that's a challenge, isn't it, George, Just trying to have discernment even in our own researching, like are things getting changed even now, like that one chapter out of that book that got removed.
Speaker 3: The Behold a Pale Horse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Such a challenge to uh, you know know what is accurate.
Speaker 3: I guess I had to go on eBay because I think you can get it on Amazon for about twenty five bucks, but it doesn't have chapter fifteen. I think I paid about seventy bucks on eBay to get the ninety three printing. Oh wow, But it was important to me to have the original book. Bill Cooper was a He was on the airwaves every night. And you know, we may not agree on everything, but that's we don't agree with our spouse sometimes that's just life. But he was out there in the forefront. And he's a prime example of what can happen if you get to you know, if you are able to communicate against the narrative to such an extent where they think you're a problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I like listening to his shows or whatever he called him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Hour of the time. Yeah, if you were to be homeschooling now, with all the knowledge you have, how would you present it? So just I'll give you an example first, So my daughter's finishing up for freshman year, and we put her through a program that does teach those things. But at the same time we also say, this is what we believe. How do you think you would approach it now with the knowledge you have as far as homeschooling goes.
Speaker 1: I would probably do the same, George like, just so they're aware of what is being taught in the public school, because that's you know, what they'll face forever, you know, for their whole life. Is like I said, you know, there's information out there, and praying that God will give them the discernment to know what is true and what is not in big time with the scripture, you know, just weigh it against what God gives us in his word.
Speaker 3: That's the most important part. At the same time, it can be a frustrating part because when I try to show these things to pastors, et cetera, I not only do they just blow me off, but I've been belittled a few times, and it's very frustrating to me when I'm presenting it. This isn't like George Like sending you a link to a website or a YouTube video. I'm like, hey, check out this verse from the Bible. And I still get ridiculed and they come up with some random excuse and it's very frustrating for me. And I guess segueing all the way full circle back to how your family left the church. Yeah, right exactly. And do you are you a part of a church is or are you still just read the Bible from home?
Speaker 1: Yeah, George, we left a church during COVID. They were doing the whole masking and you know, go in this way, go out this way, and we love the people, but that's when we left church. And now we're doing a home church. We just meet with like three other couples and our one daughter comes with the grand babies. Her husband has to work during that time. But to me, that's church right now. We're just we get together, we do life together. They're another horse farm that's right near us.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's enough. Like I'm in scripture on my own most stage, and one thing I wanted to say was about the senses, you know, talking about homeschooling. I have this book in my hand, one hundred troops that the Earth is not a globe, and on the back it says, if man uses the senses which God has given him, he gains knowledge if he uses them, not he remains ignorant. And that's a quote by William Carpenter. I think that's his name, W M.
Speaker 3: Carpenter, Yeah, William Carpenter. And that book was written in eighteen eighty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what a big thing to be able to teach with, you know, is to just use our senses, do our own experiment. You know, what is God showing us and what he created.
Speaker 3: I asked this question last night and I want to ask you as well. And it's kind of a loaded question and there's probably not an answer. But if we are to really make a difference and to wake people up, like and they live, they blew up the little satellite and everybody woke up, is there a way that we could make significant progress? I believe a we have to do it through Christ, right, because in order to change society, we have to have a society that has a moral compass to a certain extent, and I feel like we've lost our way in many aspects on what things are considered important in life. I think to such an extent that people don't even understand the difference between what a want and a need is. But how can we garner the attention of the masses and get these messages across.
Speaker 1: My husband says, sometimes, how do you eat an elephant? One small bite at a time? I think that's what he says.
Speaker 3: That's perfect analogy, you know, just.
Speaker 1: As God gives us the opportunities, you know, I this is what I do is if I'm led to say something, I'll say it. And there's you know, there's some people that I I don't feel it's healthy to say anything to do yet because they're so maybe fragile, I guess, and like I said, even with my husband where it's just too much. You know, you know when you should say something and when you shouldn't. I guess typically, And that is a big question, George, I often ask the Lord, what do you want me to do with this?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It is. It's challenging to know.
Speaker 3: It is, and I think that's the right thing to do, is to pray for discernment. Absolutely, and your husband's analogy there, how do you eat an elephant one bite at a time? That's that is spot on and as passionate as many of us become as truth tellers, right, I learned very quickly that not everyone is ready for not just this information, but like you know, you and I and your husband were all military.
Speaker 1: For me.
Speaker 3: When I found out the truth of nine to eleven, I was devastated. When I found out the truth about flat Earth, I felt a fool right, I felt I was foolish, But you know nine to eleven, I felt betrayed different types of things. And and when you said your husband being very patriotic, I lost a couple of friends because I acknowledged the truth about nine to eleven that how could I and I try to tell people the truth is the truth, no matter how bitter it is. All right, this isn't my truth, it is the truth. And if you think, you know, a guy in a cave on dialysis did all of this stuff, and a guy who couldn't fly a single engine CESNA pulled that stunt into the Pentagon, then you have next level cognitive distance. But that's really what it is. You know, my friends spent twenty years in the military. They don't want that tainted under the fact that we weren't really fighting the true bad guys for all of those years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is devastating on so many levels in all those areas, you know, military, the education, are medical and even our financial you know, all of it being infiltrated by the enemy, you know, making war against us on all fronts.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, one hundred percent. I've had a few people mentioned how they found my podcast, and last night edited an interview and had a very really interesting conversation how he came upon my podcast? How did you find the flatterth Files?
Speaker 1: I think that I was just thirteen on my podcast, like I have Spotify and I have another one that I just some regular podcast one and I think I just typed in flatter and I'm not a hundred I'm not one hundred percent on that, George, but I'm glad I found it.
Speaker 3: At what point in the journey? How long had you been kind of awake to Flatter Earth? Was it after, you know, between the time you figured out flatter at and the time that you found the podcast?
Speaker 1: I think maybe a year or less.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so you had been a little seasoned at that time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would have been yeah, yeah, it could have been like six months or so. I tried to find it in my journal, because I'm sure I probably wrote it down, but yeah, I couldn't find I did what I'm caught up I listened to them. I watched every day to see when a new one comes out.
Speaker 3: Wow, you caught up on all two hundred huh ye, holy col Well, thank you. I appreciate that. And as your flat Earth journey kicked off, what were let's talk about the silver bullets. What were some of the pieces of evidence that were overwhelming to you to leading that we weren't on a spinning ball?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like I said about the map, George, when I saw it the way I did in the Antarctica, is that ice ball around the you know, the entire birth that was one of them. Just seeing it in a new way, like that scripture, you know, seeing that in the very first chapter in Genesis about the firmament, and other other scriptures too. In history, you know how the other cultures had the same you know cosmology idea, you know what I mean, like how you see yeah.
Speaker 3: The Nordics, the Egyptians, all of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah. And water always being level and needing a container. I know these are repeated all the time, George, but they really do make sense. But the and you know what I thought about, if you had a glow, if the Earth was a globe, you would have specific points on that globe where there was the curve, and you'd be able to you know, point them out, and you know, know when you're in a ship or something that okay, we're about to get to that point of the curve and and you don't have that.
Speaker 3: I think if I can eject for just one second, I think that's a very important thing that doesn't get talked about enough. If the Earth was curved, it would be curved at specific points, right, especially if we're told it's kind of like a pair where exactly is that? Because they have all the other dimensions and the speeds and the axis, why don't we have that information?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, that's a good one. Yeah. I was so excited when I you know, just knowing that butterflies can fly against that gravity that's out there and burd you know, birds too. It's just it's beautiful the way God created our our earth and everything in it, and even dandelions, you know when they feed out. I bought a picture of sandy lions that are seated out because you know the way that you can blow on them and it just goes into the air against that gravity.
Speaker 3: That that's exactly what an amazing point. Yet the other morning, we were out doing some garden work and we saw the dandelions and we went back out at night about seven point thirty to water before you know, as the sun was going down, they had turned just during the day, from full morning to night, everything went from yellow to seated. And my daughter went over, grabbed a couple and blew them. And I didn't that didn't even click with me, like it Why didn't it just go straight to the.
Speaker 1: Ground, right, Yeah, exactly?
Speaker 3: She floated and h And the clouds is a big one that is really overlooked as well. If we're truly spinning and flying, we wouldn't have clouds. They'd be blown away, right.
Speaker 1: But you know, we aren't moving.
Speaker 3: Exactly, And when we try to convey these thoughts to people, we're the ones who were looked at like we have cognitive issues.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that was my next one was that we aren't moving or spinning. And that was one I always questioned as a kid, you know, looking up at the sun in the sky, it's not we're not flying past it. It's the one that's moving.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And in the constellations too, being the same all the time. I love the song by Ellie Hulkom. It's called Constellations. It's a really beautiful song. You should put that in the show.
Speaker 3: Notes Ellie Hocum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was one I heard in the really at the beginning of my awakening, and it would just put me in tears.
Speaker 3: Oh that's uh yeah, that's kind of a new song twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, right when I woke up. Isn't that amazing?
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm not familiar with that. I'll have to give it a listen when we're done.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then another one, George that sixteen Emergency Landings. I got that book. That's really really excellent. I don't know if you've read that or not.
Speaker 3: I have, and I'm so glad that you were able to get in the form of a book because it was for sale for a while and then it was kind of off the market for a bit and the PDF was available. But what a great book, and you talk about one of the great silver bullets. Eddie Allen car is his name. He's also known as Flat Earth Banjo on YouTube. He puts us so much time and effort. He puts out a video almost every other day. He takes a lot of time he'll search like TikTok and he'll find the greatest videos that people made that day talking about clues to flat Earth, and he'll encompass them together, and then on Sunday nights he does a live show. I need to get in touch with him because he's a follower of Christ as well. And he did a good job kind of picking apart quote unquote the final experiment, And of course they were the ones who decided it was final, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: From the beginning, I was like, how can that possibly be the final experiment?
Speaker 5: Come on, guys, especially to the people who were involved that had been a part of the quote unquote flat Earth community for so long.
Speaker 3: That still doesn't explain gravity. It doesn't explain water finding its level. And that's like if you spend all this time on it and all of a sudden, because of one thing, you're going to just toss out all the other hundred clues. Something's not adding.
Speaker 1: Up here, right. Yeah, And George, I've done a lot of flying, and I've never felt I've never flown upside down.
Speaker 3: No, I said, if you really want to be have your mind all turned upside down, just picture somebody parachuting in Australia. How does that work?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, yep?
Speaker 3: Are they jumping up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's you know, we laugh now and I get it. You know, we were all there. So it is amazing though, how silly it is once you really look at it, it is and yeah, and then never seeing a real picture or photograph of the Earth from what they call space, you know, all we have is that one fake you know, cgi made picture you.
Speaker 3: Had the marble, the blue Marble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a hard one for me, just realizing how NASA is just totally full of it.
Speaker 3: Yep. But it's interesting when you think about it. They are so subtle and smart about how they reinforced the globe and the iPhone was one of them. Everybody, I mean, nobody said, look, it's a picture of Earth. It's just every time you pulled out your phone and looked at it, it's subconsciously reinforced that we lived on a ball, right, Very clever on their part, Yeah, for sure. That's we always say that people who were running this operation know what they're doing. It's generational and it has passed down from generation to generation and these people, these bloodlines, these families who are all involved in this that they all seem to live a generation longer than we do. You know, you see a Rockefeller or Rothchild passes at honored and three or something like that.
Speaker 1: And that was a question I had for you, George, was it's been talked about a little bit in the recent past about the day different blood type, Like when we talk about the blood lines, is it a certain blood type?
Speaker 3: That's a good point. Is it an r age negative? You know, are the Orsines, the Kennedy's, the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds. Do they all have the same blood type? That would be a great question to ask if you could get that information somehow, that would answer a lot of questions. It seems like, yeah, why do.
Speaker 1: You think God gave us different blood type?
Speaker 3: That's a great point.
Speaker 1: That's it's not my question lately, you know, wonder why we have different blood types and if you are a certain type you can't have that, you know, certain other types of blood can't work with you or whatever.
Speaker 3: That's right, Yeah, that's interesting. It's also been said that the nephelem or a lot of people say, you know, the bloodlines of the families with the bloodline they have, they're generally healthier than the average person and they rarely get sick.
Speaker 1: Hmm, yeah, I heard that on I think yesterday's podcast that one. I think Dan said he didn't hardly ever get sick.
Speaker 3: Yep. And I think it's our it was our H negative.
Speaker 1: Right, possibly, I'm not one hundred percent on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think there's a lot of YouTube videos. If you just go to YouTube and put in rh negative, you know everything, even the ancient aliens they have one on on OURH negative. There's a lot of investigative podcasting into that, and that is something that is would be interesting if we had the tools to find out that information. If if you know, the Orsinis and the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and all these people, if they were all the same blood type.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be a good, a good rabbit hole.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Maybe I'll send the rock the roth Child's an email and see if they get backed.
Speaker 1: That'd be funny. Hey, George, welcome some like. I have a question about different podcasts, and you know, how do they do? You think they have to let so many keep going and and not silence them.
Speaker 3: That's a good question because I have two podcasts. One people can never find but this one, people have no problem finding it. I think, you know, they have their rules of disclosure, and in this particular case, it is such a big lie that they have to allow the disclosure. And I think because it's such a big lie and so like they've been working on it for so long, they think even that if a few people wake up they control the media and everything else, that it's never going to get more to around five percent of the population.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Interesting. Another thing I'd like to talk about is the Lost History of Platter Earth. Have you watched that in entire thing?
Speaker 3: Yes? With what's his name like Erewhon or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yes, that's very powerful.
Speaker 3: It is very powerful. Quite an impressive voice as well, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it got me thinking on a lot of things about the water and the frequencies and how the the entire earth was a power is Do I understand that right in that video?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think Tesla was one of the people who had it figured out. That's why he was discredited and died penniless. And Einstein probably stole eighty percent of Tesla's inventions. Because you know, the USPTO. I've interacted with them a couple of times. I can see how easily that that can be rigged. How they decline a patent and then whoever they have, you know, with the powers that be, take that over and they run with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's there's a lot of you know, when they talk about the ancient architecture, they think that all those old church steeples was a way to get these frequencies, and they had healing powers. And the bells they have vibrations if they build it to a certain you know, spec that it had healing powers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's intriguing. Do you think that the mud floods that he talks about more from a different flood than Noah's flood?
Speaker 3: No, I think it was probably Noah's flood, But I think there was something to Tataria, And I think the biggest evidence to that is the Great Wall of China, just because the defensive positions were backwards, they were facing China, not you know, the other way around. So I think much of our history is folklore, or like much of everything else, there's a little bit of truth to it. I've been writing a story on my substack about the founding Father's story. I think it makes perfect sense that you had these thirteen colonies that wanted individual liberties got hijacked by another group of people under the guise of freedom and security, just like the Patriot Acts. You know, we're going to save you guys. Things are dangerous. You see what just happened in New York. So yeah, we'll take a little bit of your freedoms away, but this will never happen again. And look where we're at now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you say that would be on substack, George.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wrote part one about two months ago and part two should be coming out here. Surely. It's just kind of examining the founding Father's story because you know, we, especially in the truth community, we talk so much about Freemasons and we know their history, and once you get to that thirty second and thirty third degree, they don't worship the same god as us. Well, George Washington was the thirty third degree Freemason, and on his little bust it said free Mason and first President. So it's interesting that he put free Mason before President. And even the old pictures of him, he was always on a black and white tile, which indicates free Mason. Read the Inversion and the Hidden Hand. A lot of his pictures he has his hand tucked inside of his jacket. So, you know, if you really look through the lens of things, it goes to the if you need a hero, we will provide them with one. And if you look at a lot of the colonial's doctrines, the colonists, you know, the thirteen original colonies before seventeen seventy six, like Maryland, Jesuits were not allowed to be lawyers or state reps, or to hold any position like that in the state. They ran things by the Bible from you know, the early sixteen hundreds through the seventeen hundreds. They created laws based on the Bible. And then that's one thing that people really should consider. Right, we are very quick, like we said, we're patriotic, and we're quick to cite the Constitution and our Bill of Rights. So everybody has the right to worship as they do. So what happens, what happened like six years ago, this school started a Satan worshiping club and everybody through their hands up. Well, that's because you allowed the laws by man to usurp the laws of God.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now, did you say Jesuits were at one time a good group?
Speaker 3: Were they ever a good group, not since the very first one, and I can't think of his name. It's escaped in me.
Speaker 1: Is it a branch of Freemasonry or is it a different No, it is.
Speaker 3: The Roman Catholic they're in order of the Roman Catholic Church, the Society of Jesus. It was founded in fifteen forty, right at the same time as the Reformation happened, the Thirty Year War happened. Copernicus and Martin Luther are having this meal and you know, Martin Luther's calling him a heretic, and then you know, a year or two later, Martin Luther passes, and in fifteen forty that same time frame, seeing ignacious of loyalil, it becomes the first Jesuit And if you ever have time, go read the Jesuit Oath. It was put into Congress in like nineteen o three or something like that. A senator made he read the Jesuit Oath and he made them write it down and put it in the Congressional vault. You can still find it online in Congress dot Gov in their library and it's they will do whatever it takes to get their mission across.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll look that up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they are they've infiltrated universities. You know, obviously, you know the Bible said, what does the Bible say? The Bible says, you know, you shall call no man father except me, right, and they father, father, father. It's just so backwards. And then with purgatory and what was the other the confessions, and that was the whole thing that the Reformation was based on, was the ninety five thesis. And you know, people were paying for their transgressions. Right, I can just go sin and I'll put in my fifteen cents and go about my ways. And these deceit deceitful ways keep going. There's a great guy. His name is Oh, why can't I think of his name?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: He covers the Jesuits. That's that's all he does. Every week he puts out an episode and he talks about the joke. He thinks that they are the ones running the world. I believe that there are different sects that are fighting to gain control at the top, the Freemasons, the Jesuits, certainly those in Israel. I think there are several factions. But at the end of the day, I think they're all Luciferians, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. In the interesting I thought that the other day while I was out working that even amongst the controllers, there's in fighting, you know, probably to to be the ones at the top. Possibly, Yeah, it's you.
Speaker 3: It is exactly that there is a struggle, not just like mobs, right or gangsters. Yeah, right, right, this is my turf. Right. And if you read Fritz Springmeer's Blood Bloodlines of the Illuminati, the on NASAs family and the Kennedy family are one of the thirteen and they they married, they had you know JFK Jr. And you know, we know the date that JFK was sacrificed. There's a great article the Sacrifice of the King that I read on my podcast a while ago. And then Junior was a combination of those two families, and he was obviously that wasn't just a simple plane crash.
Speaker 1: There was more than that, right, I've heard didn't William Cooper speak on that. I listened to that line. Huh, very interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The rabbit holes run very deep, and it's it's interesting, even the most simplest of rabbit holes, when you go down them, you you always seem to run into another mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all connected.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know this flat Earth is a big one, and I'm glad we started this podcast because it deserves its own conversation. Because I'll ask you this, since you woke up to the flat Earth, do you read the Bible differently?
Speaker 1: I do, definitely, George. I love finding, you know, those verses that when when I read them before, I would, you know, have a question like, wonder what that means? And now you know, I'm reading it and I'll be like, Okay, that makes a lot more sense now. And there there will always be those, you know things. I am highly encouraged to just continue to stay humble, you know. And I'm a simple woman and I love that. But I want to have that faith as a child, you know, and just let the Lord, you know, continue to show truth. So yeah, I definitely read it differently.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think beforehand, when I was reading it, if there was a word I didn't recognize or understand, I just kept going. But since just the firmament, if there is a word I don't understand, I'll research, I'll go into Strong's concordance, and I'll take the time to fully understand what I'm reading.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in places, I love to look up places and see where they are. You know when it talks about different places.
Speaker 3: Like biblical places like Syria and those type of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and who knows what you know, I've heard that before, like where Yeah, I don't know. I'm just thinking about like where real Israel is? Is it where they say it is?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah, like Babylon, the Garden of Eden, all those historical places in the Bible. And that's to me, that's one of the few positive things. And when we woke up the first morning, because we crossed the Berm in the evening and when the sun came up, you know, I figured it we'd be in the middle of nowhere, but there was palm trees, the water. We were down by the Tigris and Euphrates, and I just thought, wow, this you can just feel the history in those type of places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, in my mind, I always think it's all sand over there. And and what's funny is like, whenever I thought about Alaska in the past, I thought Igloos and Eskimos. Why do we think that? Is that what we're taught in school? I can't even remember.
Speaker 3: Yes, that that's that's what you know we get our books. Do you remember the every couple of months we'd get those. The book fair would come around and you'd get the catalog and you'd order your books and your mom would write a check and then you'd get all the books and that a lot of those books had that. Whether it was intense scholastic books, I think it was called it was, whether it was intentional propaganda or not. Those are the type of narratives that were in there. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Alaska's beautiful. Have you ever been there? No?
Speaker 3: I pleaded with the army to send me there, but they sent me to Fort Hood in Stadon, Texas.
Speaker 1: Yeah. My husband got stationed there Georgia, and that's where he found out about a Bible camp up there. And after we got married, Lee ended up going up there and working at the camp, which was beautiful, a lot different than what my mind thought it was.
Speaker 3: So he went to work at a Bible camp.
Speaker 1: Yes, what was that?
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: It was amazing. There were four different camps there, Like one was alpine camp. It was kind of on the water and we did ar tree and riflery. They had a horse camp there and then a tepee camp where the kids stayed in tpe and the other one was more of a wilderness camp where the kids spent most of their time out in the woods. But yeah, it was great. We had some we have really great memories up there. We did like four different summers, that's all up there. And my husband was at Fort Richardson and he learned to fly there, George, so he had he has his pilot's license, but he's never you know, he hasn't flown for years since before we were married. But I find that just curious that, you know, even being a pilot, he he doesn't see it yet. And that's okay.
Speaker 3: You know, in time, was he a fixed wing pilot or was he a helicopter pilot?
Speaker 1: Fixed wing?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he flew Setna's.
Speaker 3: Boy flying at Wayne uh not Wayne right Richardson. I can imagine the views he had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he took me up one time, not in Alaska, but I believe it was Ohio, you know where he took me up.
Speaker 3: The other anyway, I'm sorry, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I was just going to say beautiful country. I one. I'd love to go back there.
Speaker 3: I heard rumors about the mosquitoes.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're pretty bad. We went backpacking up there and we had to get in our tent to get away from them, you know, out at Mount mckinleony camp back there, and it was they were pretty bad there, not so bad at camp where we were. Just depends on the month and what the weather is.
Speaker 3: How awesome would it be if we could get a flat earth camp somewhere for a week and the children can come and have outdoor activities, read the Bible, and at night we can give little uh testimonials like this or you know, the PowerPoint presentations, experiments with the like the moonlight, the temperature of the moonlight. We could set up a laser on the other side of the lake, things of that nature, just to even if they don't agree to get their critical thinking skills going.
Speaker 1: What a great idea, George. Maybe God has that for you.
Speaker 3: We have a place similar to what you said. It's called Campcomuth in Maryland. It's about thirty minutes due west of us and it's right on the lake or Chesapeake or the lake I forget and growing up and still to this day they have it there. You go there for a week, they have activities. You know, they have the bunk beds and you know, one cabin for the boys, another cabin for the girls, and it was just fun activities hiking, camping, fishing, boating, and then you know, in the evening it was always singing and reading the Bible lessons like that. It was an amazing week and it was a great time for mom and dad. They got a break from us for five days, all right.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The one we were at was Victory Bible Camps. If you want to look it up, it's like northeast of Palmer or yeah, northeast of Anchorage on Palmer. That is amazing, so beautiful, and we went back like two years ago to visit for their seventy fifth I think it was, and it was even more beautiful to me now, I think maybe knowing I'm not sure, it might just be that I'm older, but I saw the beauty in a different way. It really amazing.
Speaker 3: Well just right there on the Index Lake. Yeah, yeah, these pictures are amazing, my goodness. Yeah, and I do. I think you're right. I think when we're older we look at things differently and we take the time to see the beauty. Although I think when we're younger we see things for what they truly are and until we go to get brainwashed.
Speaker 1: Right, I agree with that, George, we're made to be too busy too.
Speaker 3: That's a huge part of the matrix that that's why you know, the usury and going back full circle to the free energy thing. They couldn't have free energy. That's part of the thing. They have to They want us to pay for our electric bills, so you know, we have to work harder. You know, insurance, what a scam that is. I mean, you name it. We were never truly free because of the system and how it's set up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's ridiculous. I was thinking how it's really a crime to charge people for what we need to live, you know, heat, water, electricity, Like you said, being free, it's just kind of ironic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll give it to the Middle Eastern countries. Most of them they don't get electric bills. That's just something that it's covered for them. With that being said, it's not always unusual for them to have a power outage once a week or something like that. You know, we've lived here for four years now and I think we've had two outages. One lasted ten minutes and one lasted about an hour. So there is that happy medium. But again, if we took all the money that we sent out of this country that would pay for Probably, it's just the way the system is set up, how it's focused on the military industrial complex. If you just look at the money every year that went to Israel and Ukraine over the last couple of years. But I think people would be shocked.
Speaker 1: For real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in twenty twenty two, almost a billion dollars. My goodness, Israel has been the largest cumulative recipient of US feign aid since it's founding, receiving about three hundred and ten billion dollars in economic relief. Can you imagine what that could do?
Speaker 1: You know, you talk about the Fiat currency, George, and how it's really not anything anymore. So when it says we give that money, is it just like monopoly money? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I know exactly what you mean. They can create money out of nothing, and that's called banking. If we create money out of nothing, we're called counterfeiters and go to jail.
Speaker 1: Right, They check our money at the register with a little yellow marker to see if it's real. I'm like, well, if you're going to give me money, I'm going to check it too.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a great idea. I'm going to do that next time they check it when they give it back on to hold it up to the light and check it. See if I get a laugh.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh, this has been a great conversation. Was there any other notes or silver bullets that you had that we hadn't touched on yet.
Speaker 1: I think I covered all my silver bullets that I had written down. Yeah, I don't have anything that way. I did want to talk to just a little bit if we had time, about that Anaquista place I went to in Gallinburg. It's a theme park And do you remember that email I sent.
Speaker 3: You about that, yeah, down in Tennessee, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, going up there is a really beautiful spot and they have great and everything, like I enjoyed that about it. But they have this theme area called Astra Lumina and you go to it at night because it's a lit up it has flashing lights. And let me let me read you this from the website. It's Astra Lumina an enchanted night walk amongst the stars and you can look that up Anakista.
Speaker 3: Yep. I actually have the YouTube video I had thumbnailed this thing. I'll put this in the show notes. Somebody walked through and took a video. It's about nine minutes long. So if people want to check out what you're talking about, I can they can pull up the video and check it out.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When when my husband and I went to that, I just can't say how much energy I felt there. Really, I had to run with my ears covered. I mean, he thought I was crazy, George, But I think it's intentional. It really reminded me of mind control, Like I just felt like there was evil. And if you look through their website on in that specific thing, it has a lot of odd you know, language and stuff about it.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah, I wonder normally these type of places have wikis on them. I'd like to see who owns the business, because I think a lot of times when you research these things, you find out that maybe not the friendliest people are behind it.
Speaker 1: But it looked like it was are you hearing me, okay, George.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're coming through love and clear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looked like it's called Moment Factory. I kind of did a little research on it this morning, and it, you know, reading through that, it even sounded like you don't want to go there. I'm just wanting to warn people and in the middle of the park. George, I think I told you about this. There were memorials put up to the people that lost their lives and the fire that happened there in that area of the town. And I'm not one hundred percent, but I'm thinking that park was built on the property that had burned, And so that got me to thinking about, you know, how they do the fires.
Speaker 3: Now, is this the one from like ten years ago, the Smoky Mountain wildfires, or is this something else? Yes, I believe so, Okay, yeah, I think it about fifteen people died, two hundred injured, but they said it was arson, so somebody intentionally did it. Yeah, hmm. So this Moment Factory. They even do something Conan Gray found Heaven on tour. So they do a lot of Yeah, they do a lot of things, a lot of industries that require these fancy light shows.
Speaker 1: For lack of a better turn, Yeah, it was it to me, George, it was not enjoyable at all. It was just freaky. And I'm not opposed to light you. I love lights. I love when they're calm, but the music that they played with it, in the stories that they tell you throughout the different areas that you come to. It was just very like new age and just a really bad vibe.
Speaker 3: He's also an actor. I guess the co founders, this guy Dominic Audit. He's done a lot of things in Hollywood as well, so that that's not a far reach that that you got that feeling that you did. Yeah, Canadian guy from Montreal. Hmm, I'll have to take some time and researching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was very interesting. I just, you know, I think it's good to be on guard against things like that. And I guess it's one of those things, George, that you just have to experience it to you know, really get a feel for it.
Speaker 3: But did you mention that other people had made comments or something to the effect that it was kind of an unusual experience for them.
Speaker 1: I haven't, George. I haven't heard anybody else, like. I don't know where I would see that. It was just my own experience.
Speaker 3: What if the stars could reach us? That's very interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe just throw that site in the show notes and people can check it out.
Speaker 3: Yep. I've got the moment Factory, I've got the website to Anaquista, and I've got the video the walkthrough, so people can check this out Astra lumina. That's a very interesting name too. I wonder if that has any meaning. Yes, as well, I did.
Speaker 1: I did look it up, George, And there's other there were several places throughout the country that have that specific theme. ARC kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't surprise me. Remember, you know, Astra luminum meaning translate to starlights or the light of the stars. And then you know lucifer is sometimes associated with the morning star or the light bringer. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And again maybe I'm reading too much into.
Speaker 2: It, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just a little warning out there, yep. But really i'd really like to, you know, be on a more positive note. I don't want to sound all negative and stuff, but relating to you know, the earth and the beautiful things that God has made, I'd rather end on that kind.
Speaker 4: Of a note.
Speaker 3: No, I agree, one hundred percent. And as I mentioned before, when you pose these things to people, they're going to ask you questions that you may not have the answer to. And I always say, you know, I don't know, But I don't think I'm not cocky enough to believe that I can understand how God created everything. Science will give you an answer for everything. Nikola Tesla said that science had become just reverse math, math problems, reverse engineered, not true science, and that's what astronomy and cosmology, current day cosmology has become. It's okay to not understand God's creation and the way he created our our minds are going to be able to fully understand how.
Speaker 1: All of this works, right, Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like you said, it is beautiful just how everything works in lockstep with each other. With the bees, which we pick up a week from this weekend. We're excited to get in the into the bees, how it pollinates the fish and everything else. It's just a wonderful world that we live in and we should appreciate it for how it was created. It is important to know what we are on and we're not on a spinning ball that you know, all these things that go against the Bible and what we're taught in Genesis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, good stuff.
Speaker 3: Amen, it's it's been a great conversation, and as always, i'd like to give our guests the final word.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I just want to encourage everyone to enjoy life, get outside, enjoy the sun, enjoy your family. That's one thing I'm trying to work on more is just being there and you know, experiencing the joy of the family and my friends as well, and you know, learning as much as we can, but not going crazy, like not spending so much time in the rabbit holes, and but just getting close to God too, and knowing that he's right here with us. What an honor we have to have His spirit inside of us and you know, be able to trust him and not let fear get at us.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, just George, I want to thank you for your courage and just the willingness to take time in your life to let other people share their stories and experiences. And it's just really great to be able to share. Well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we appreciate you coming on and sharing your story. And I'm truly lucky and blessed to be able to have this conversation once or twice a week with like minded people. I learned something new every time and it's been an absolute pleasure to spend this last ninety minutes with you. And again, Angela, thank you so much for your time in sharing your story.
Speaker 1: You're welcome, George. Thanks and God bless.
Speaker 3: God, bless you, and to our audience, God bless all of you. Thank you for your continued support and until we meet again, my friends, God bless you all. Keep your head on a swivel, and until we meet again, we will see you.
Speaker 6: I know it's been a struggle.
Speaker 4: You've had spain. I do you feel tied?
Speaker 2: Hell?
Speaker 6: Don't by all the way? Yeah, don't you.
Speaker 4: Feel your smile ain't the same? That's all you wall go from you. I feel like you've lost your way.
Speaker 5: Don't give it.
Speaker 3: No, don't give it and never home. Don't let call the primise.
Speaker 1: It ain't done yet.
Speaker 3: He's got a plan. Why it's away?
Speaker 1: Time got up? Leave me come?
Speaker 2: Why await God?
Speaker 1: U m re calling?
Speaker 6: I can see straightside you.
Speaker 1: Childs are putting up five.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're stronger than a thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're gone.
Speaker 7: Be all right.
Speaker 4: You're accepting a dead found you.
Speaker 3: Beautiful. You're shoving ride. Yeah, you live and breathing. Move you can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Don't give up.
Speaker 3: No, don't give in, never lose home.
Speaker 1: Don't let gone on the primies.
Speaker 3: It ain't done yet. His god up.
Speaker 2: Let want's away down the God of me because don't give up.
Speaker 3: No, don't give in.
Speaker 2: You never love home.
Speaker 6: Don't let go on the primis it ain't an likeness worth live me.
Speaker 3: What's a play down the God by? Why's a play down?
Speaker 5: The God Baby?
Speaker 4: Oh yes?
Speaker 2: What's the play down the God baby?
Speaker 4: Call? Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: The God TV.
Speaker 1: Don't give up.
Speaker 6: No, don't give in, never solve to the goal of the primis I mean and don yes? Got a play Wat's a kind of ivy coats. Don't give no dogiving never the sol do they go on the crime?
Speaker 7: Honest? It ain't done of his forth living. What's God of inner coors ah, the God of needles? Whys God of anc.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 1: Just the facts, ma'am.