Speaker 1: Normally we would hear a talkback at this point rather than my lovely voice. But I'm going to give the listeners a benefit of the doubt here because we at the studio are.
Speaker 2: Having connectivity issues.
Speaker 1: There's a work truck out front, our TVs are currently not working, but I have no new talkbacks in nearly twelve hours for the entire building.
Speaker 2: So I'm not sure what the connectivity.
Speaker 3: For the entire building would.
Speaker 2: Have to do with our talkback function.
Speaker 1: But I'm just going to give you the benefit of the doubt and not play a cackle right now.
Speaker 4: You said that you can't figure, you can't understand and comprehend how some connectivity issue may be related to the fact that Comcast Expinity is out front, and I'm staring in.
Speaker 3: An earwax commercial. Yep, and that's frozen up.
Speaker 4: And let's see, we still have an activated Windows, We're still using Windows ninety five, and you're confused about why we might have Do you ever think that maybe wire across somewhere, well, well maybe some wires are not even connected.
Speaker 2: The iHeart You's on vacation way too long.
Speaker 1: The I Heart talkback system is a different system than the Exfinity side, you know, because have you ever gone to your internet?
Speaker 4: Have you ever gone downstairs or even walked in this hallway and opening those cabinets and seeing those you know, wires that look like somebody.
Speaker 1: Just just just giving the benefit of the doubt.
Speaker 2: But you know it's you'll.
Speaker 3: Less be new here.
Speaker 2: I must be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you're you're clearly new here. The President just dropped an F bomb on live TV. Yeah. I can't believe that Donald Trump ever used the F bomb before in his entire life. I'm shocked, utterly shocked. We now have the numbers for well, you know that the downtown Los Angeles became the epicenter all these pro illegal uh alien riots earlier this month, and then the protests broke out, you know, and all these other Democrat controls that he's like Denver and the Demons were in response to the Trump administration's increased immigration enforcement effects, you know in California, which I thought is what we voted for.
Speaker 3: But then I you know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I now apparently I thought we voted for was you know, peace and tranquility and Trump. I should not laugh at this. I'll get into the details of this letter because I'm want to focus on LA for a moment. But I hear about yesterday Trump announcing this cease fire, and I confess when he announced it, I was cynical. I even thought. Now, for those of the you that listen, we're listening last Friday and then again on this Saturday program, I spent quite a bit of time talking about because of artificial intelligence, how you cannot believe anything that you read anymore, you cannot believe anything that you watch anymore, because everything is which is so fake you can make. And I told you I think it was Saturday. I gave the example about the base jumper that I saw on Facebook, and I'm intrigued by you know, I thought, Oh, this is gonna be a cool video of a base jumper, so I thought I would watch it. And then when he finally jumps off, I realized fake because the camera remains I mean it's like it was like it was mounted on a gyro of some sort, because it remained perfectly still. There was no vibration, movement anything. And then I realized, oh, and the camera is out in front of the base jumper, which means it would have to be out in the air somewhere. You know, three thousand feet or whatever. They were above the ground, so it was like, oh, fake, And then I realized it looks like the base jumper is actually superimposed on the background of a cliff, and holy cot, I just wasted like a minute waiting for this bass jumper, you know, he got ready to jump, and it was like, everything's fake. Just can we just reach some put a watermark, some watermark on everything.
Speaker 1: I have to break in here really quickly. I did just see a talkback come in or ninety nine the Bear. I'm not sure where that is.
Speaker 3: That might.
Speaker 1: I have access to all of them here in the Denver regions. I think that's so. It might be like four Collins or Bright exactly. So I do now know that the talkbacks are working.
Speaker 4: You're so sad, You're just you're just a sad, sad man. That's not actually a sad, sad boy. You're not really a man. You're just a boy in a man's body. But I think all men are boys. We never grow up, so it doesn't make any difference. So I I I listened to Trump announced the the big beautiful ceasefire or whatever, you know, whatever superb perlatives he's going to use to describe it. And I, honest to goodness, my very first thought was head fake, total head fake. There's no ceasefire. He's just laying that out there to see what the reaction is and to see if he can't, you know, kind of freak out the the Iranians or for that matter, freak out the Israelis.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: And then I come in and what do I hear? All the way in? I hear nothing about who broke the ceasefire. First he's mad at Israel. Well, he says he's mad at Israel. I think this is all for public consumption. I think that he and BB have already talked and it's like, you know what, we appreciate everything that you did and destroying to the extent that we did. I mean, still we don't have we don't have any you know, battleground assessments, so we don't really know all the damage they've done. But I saw some I saw some graphics yesterday that showed how the GB two fifty two A seven and six B twelve bunker buster bomb whatever it's called the MOP could do, and so I could see how it actually could in Fedri Pho Dori, it could really get down and probably destroy stuff.
Speaker 3: You know, but who knows. Nobody knows.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I just don't know what's real or not. So I wake up and I hear that the big beautiful ceasefire. Well, the Iranian shot first. No, the Israeli shot first. They were trying to get him some last shots before. And then I hear Mike Johnson, you know, but poor ol Mike Johnson. I know that Trump supports him, and you know he's the Speaker of the House, and I'm not asking for regime change in terms of the Speaker of the House. I don't want to go through that bull crap again.
Speaker 3: But doesn't he just strike.
Speaker 4: You as just there's no remember when with Bush, with HW it's all about gravatos. I just don't see gravitas. I just know it's sad, sad, sad sad. Back to La So we had all the riots earlier this month. Well, now the controller for the City and County of Los Angele actually thank just for the City of Los Angeles, keiv Mayhew, I don't know, has reported that the riots and the protests cost the taxpayers over thirty million dollars. Now he detailed the costs on X. You can see this on the X. He wrote, twenty nine point five million dollars or ninety two percent relates to the Los Angeles Police departments response to protests against ice, including citywide tactical alert costs. Then an additional one point four million dollars went toward cleanup and public property damage. Isn't that proof right there? If you had one point four million dollars in clean up and public property damage that the LA Police Department but didn't have things under control, or even if they did, there were riots going on, and Trump was justified, as I explained yesterday in that court case, in invoking you know, Title ten and nationalizing the Federal Guard. Federalizing the National Guard. Well during during the weekend of June eighth, just seems like years ago. Does everything moves so fast? Seems like years ago. The rioters in downtown LA burned waimo cars. I don't know why why weimo II Because if if if capital, if if I wanted to be a protester and I wanted to burn a car, I would burn a police car, or I would burn a car that had you know, uh, well obviously you know white people, because white people are problem with everything on the face of the earth. So I'd burn a car with white people. Now what i would want to do. I'm not trying to say I'm want to burn them in the car, but I'd like to drag the cop out and then set his car on fire. I'd like to drive you know, the white patriartic patriarch, you know, man out of the car and then you know, burn his car. Or I'd certainly find a Tesla because those, you know, those are burned forever and you can't do anything about it. So the tesla. But why a waymo their driverless cars. There's nobody in there unless there's a passenger. There's nobody in there, So I don't get the whole burning of the waymow cars. Then they assaulted the cops, they engaged in mass looting, and then that led, of course to the Trump administration to deploy the National Guard. Now that cost us about one hundred and thirty four million dollars in order to protect Immigrations and Customs enforcement and all the other federal personnel who were not being outply protected by the local state officials while they were trying to do their jobs. And not irony, because I've just come to expect it. Gavin Newsom criticized the deployment. He filed that lawsuit against the Trump administration over the over the decision, the lawsuit has temporarily failed. I mean, the Ninth Circuit is ruled no, you can deploy them, but you can continue with the litigation. So the lawsuit at the trial court will still will still continue. So while the lawsuit has temporarily failed, doesn't mean that it's over with. I explained that yesterday. If you didn't hear it, go listen to it now. We we had the riots in Seattle, Portland that were most like la we you know, we had the stupid little protests in Denver. I was very this. I was, you know, all of you Marxists in Denver. I was really disappointed. It was just you know, I know you were over at like Santa Fe in Bellevue in that area, or Santa Fe some somewhere along Santa Fe and you you know, you were you you were over the overpass or whatever. You know, you didn't burn anything down, you didn't destroy any property. If we're going to be a true Democrat run and Democrat controlled city, I need to see bricks being thrown. I need to see some fire, I need to see some damage. Just not you know, your stupid little nokiene signs or whatever, and come on, so get with it. During that whole time, the FBI reported about seven hundred arrests were made nationwide. On June tenth alone, more than two hundred arrests took place in La because, but only because the mayor Karen bass Is she just really some kind of idiot. She truly is an idiot. Well, anyway, she issued this emergency curfew to curb the looting in the vandalism. Have you thought about how ironic that is? So she invoked emergency powers. She invoked a curfew, an emergency curfew, in order to curb the looting and the vandalism. Now, if she can evoke emergency powers in order to protect the public, why isn't that the President of the United States cannot do that? But then I try to be logic on this program, and it makes my head hurt sometimes.
Speaker 3: Now Trump is vowed.
Speaker 4: To keep moving forward with the deportation policies as has borders are Tom Homan, And now we have to admit that Trump's strict immigration policies have indeed significantly reduced illegal entries into this country, which are down ninety nine point nine compared to the Biden era. It's pretty damn good. But the riots themselves just you know, just.
Speaker 1: I know, I just want to shift.
Speaker 4: Hear the noise, the waveley's burning, They're they're waving a Mexican flag.
Speaker 3: By the way, I've seen now seen videos of.
Speaker 4: These same Marxist useful idiots out waving Iranian flags. Really, but what I would really like to know is if the guy that I saw on top of a car, you know, waving the Iranian flag back and forth, was he gay? You know, I know I've always said, and I still maintain, I really don't give a rats ask what your sexual preference is. But if you're if you are a male, well, for that matter, female, I don't care. But if you're a male or female and you're gonna go out waving and supporting the Iranians who just happened to hang gaze by cranes, then I'd like to know if you the guy waving the flag is gay or not. I just wouldn't you kind of like to know that? So that raises the entire question, why do they love the riots? Why the riots? And they're always doing it? And I know people get upset about the images of the protesters of what, you know, waving the flag, waving the Iranian flag if if they love Mexico or Iran so much, and I know the typical UH response is, will either you know, leave and go to that country? And if you love Mexico so much, why are they so upset about US enforcing laws against illegal entry from those countries. I know it's a question that there's no logical answer to, and there's no logical answer to what they're doing. But I think we have to step back for a moment because we need to understand that over decades now, the people who run California and for that matter, all these Democrat run cities, there is a consensus and that is that our laws are racist and oppressive. Now, I know, oppressive is a comparative adjective, because where oppressive? Have you been to Cuba? Have you been to Venezuela? Have you been to Tehran? Have you been to Beijing? And have you been to any any place?
Speaker 3: No? Of course they have it, so they don't have it.
Speaker 4: They don't have a clue, but Democrats in general. So when I say democrats, I mean, you know, usually you know elected officials, party officials, people who are activists in the Democrat Party. Alexandria Cosi Cortez. I'm looking at you, for example, sweetheart, what about you? Oh, I just use the word sweetheart. I got a hilarious story that Dragon left, you know, the story you left on my on the console yesterday, Dragon about.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Well, I went home and.
Speaker 4: I went onto the Colorado Court of Appeals website and watched the hearing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Oh my god, is it glorious?
Speaker 3: It is absolutely glorious. Nice I feel so.
Speaker 4: I mean, I didn't know whether to literally spew my diet cult on my laptop, laughing at the lawyer, or getting on my knees and saying a prayer for that lawyers.
Speaker 1: I know we're just teasing or anything. But was it a slip of the tongue or was it intentional?
Speaker 4: A total slip of the tongue? Okay, total slip of the tongue. Still you'll hear later in the program and you'll see it's a slip of the tongue. But oh my god, he he You know you've had those moments where you want to call under a rock and die. He he could not regain his composure, and well you'll hear in a minute. But the judge had it's wonderful. It's it's absolutely wonderful.
Speaker 5: Look.
Speaker 3: So back to the to the riots.
Speaker 4: Because the Democrats, whether it's illegal camping, it's homelessness, whatever, they're doing, the open air drug dealing, the you know, the free injection sites, shoplifting, you know, the mob crowds that break into an apple store, Berkeley Arson, unlawful border crossings. Hmmm, if we have laws against any sort of crime, I'm beginning to believe that Democrats do, indeed see the all of those laws as oppressive and racist. They're not tools for putting poor people in racial minorities in prison. But I think that's what they think, that the white patriarchy just passes laws so because because every white person is a racist. Did you know that every right white person is a racist? So white people, particularly white lawyers. And what I find interesting too is you think about the Democrats that control Colorado, Well, they've increased the penalties on some crimes in Colorado. Are they oppressors too? I think taking the logic that they see the patriarchy and all of these laws about you know, law and order, as being oppressive. Well, and I think these Democrats that the Balla Bureau may be oppressive too. Democrats in general don't like to enforce laws. They like to weaken the laws when it comes to things like, you know, drug dealing and homelessness, illegal prostitution, public defecation, you know, do better Denver the other day on their Twitter feet if you're not watching it, yeah, the guy just drops the deuce. I forget where it was, but it was somewhere on a public sidewalk here downtown Denver. And they want to attract tourism. Hey kids, let's go to Colorado. No, not to go to Aspen. Let's go to downtown Denver and watch people pooping on the streets. They how have you used to joke about San Francisco, Denver?
Speaker 6: You're right that you're right there, Michael and Dragon Testes Testes one two three.
Speaker 7: One of my I think the Democrats like their laws. They just don't like our laws. They like the laws that they like. They like to pick and choose their laws because they're totally okay with oppressing people with laws, just not the laws that.
Speaker 3: They don't like.
Speaker 4: We can make a great case for many of the laws that are passed by the Colorado Pullop Bureau are indeed oppressing.
Speaker 3: They destroyed businesses.
Speaker 4: They make it difficult to run, operate, and keep a business open. They make it difficult and expensive to own a home or to build a home.
Speaker 3: Everything.
Speaker 4: You know, I ran across the story that is, you know, for the Michael Brown minute over on Freedom that yesterday the Colorado Department of Motor Vehicles announced that they're increasing the fees that you pay for drivers licenses, ID cards, license plates, record searches, vehicle plates registration starting next week. And isn't that kind of ironic? Their argument is they have to increase the fees. Now luckily they're fees, so they're not subjecting, you know, to the taxpayer Bill of Rights. So everything that you can classify as a fee, then they can just Willy Nelly decide. I mean, just think about this, They say, because of inflation. Inflation is caused by government overspending. So government overspending gives them the excuse to increase the costs to you, which makes it more expensive to live or in this case to uh, well, to live or to operate a vehicle in the state of Colorado, which is inflationary. So they just are shay, you know, they are the durabil and they're a gurabil.
Speaker 3: No they're not. They're they're a durabile. So read into that whatever you want to read into it.
Speaker 4: But they're a gurba spinning around on the wheel, you know, just chasing more money and just costing us more money and just sending this state further and further down the crap hole. Now back to California for a moment, because I think this has to do with Western civilization. Yep, I'm going to take it to Western civilization. So when Trump deployed the two thousand National or he federalized nationalized the two thousand National Guard troops, Gavin Newsom said that was purposely inflammatory, and Mayor Beth said that we will not stand for this.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: When she said, up, we will not stand for this, she wasn't referring to the riots going on. She wasn't referring to the burning of the way mos, to the destruction of public property, to this, to the blocking of freeways. She was referring to the sending in of National Guard troops to restore law and order, and she said, we will not stand for that. So she reaffirmed that they are indeed anti law and order except when they, to your point, except when they want to enforce laws that they do. Like what would really be inflammatory, you would be not sending the National Guard, would not be deploying the tactical units of the LAPD and shutting down the riots. Remember back during Rodney King and we had all the Koreans on top of their businesses with their shotguns and their AR fifteen is ready to protect their businesses. I think, first of all, I think they have a right to do that, and second I kind of think that's what the law of Democrats want. They want us in a and I don't mean civil well maybe it is a civil war, but they want us fighting each other. They're the ones they're inflammatory, standing around, you know, while they're lobbing rocks and you know, broken up cinderblocks and shooting fireworks everything else, accusing the cops of oppression. I mean, this is it's mind nothingly stupid what they do. And I've used you know, I don't know that i've used the example recently, but you know, imagine. Imagine we go to a group of Americans, a group of US citizens. We go to El Salvador, Guatemala or Mexico or anywhere else, and we start throwing bricks at cops, mashing store windows, setting fire to government vehicles. And while we're doing so, we're waving the American flag. Yep, we'd probably be still languishing in some El Salvador in prison or Mexico Mexico City prison somewhere if we could get out alive, which we probably could not get out alive because they would clam down on us in a New York minute.
Speaker 3: But that's what went on in La. Now.
Speaker 4: The reason I wanted to focus on La for a moment is have you have you thought about where the riots are? I know I probably spent way too much time in California, but have you thought about where the riots occurred? Because they occurred mostly in downtown, in the south part of downtown. They didn't occur in Malibu, they didn't occur in bel Air, they didn't occur in Hollywood Hills. They didn't they didn't occur in the wealthy areas, in the wealthy neighborhoods, there were still law in order the law was still enforced the poor, working class neighborhoods that supposedly the Democrats support, or the neighborhoods that got hit the hardest. You go torch a car in Beverly Hills, you're going to get arrested. But if you do it in East or South LA while shouting plenty slogans, then you're just engaging in mostly peaceful protests. It's a two tiered enforcement system. And I don't know how they could say that, their progressives if they believe in a two tiered enforcement system, and guess what a two tiered enforcement system is. Are you ready? I think it's racist and segregationists. Yeah, I think they're racist. And when you think about it, in that framework, working people, especially if you're an immigrant, legal or illegal, forget that for a moment. In that framework of you're going to enforce the laws in wealthy neighborhoods, but not necessarily in the poor, middle class neighborhoods, then that means that those people that Democrats ostensibly care most about are actually abandoned. They're the ones who walk their kids around, you know, open air drug markets, try to have the needles, try to avoid the feasts there. They're the ones whose shops get looted. They're the ones whose cars get stolen. And it's not just la. Go back to twenty twenty. You think about Portland, and you think about Minneapolis, you think about the riots around the George Floyd killing in that area. Those are not wealthy areas. Those are the poor, middle class, poor and middle class areas. They're the ones whose shops get looted. They're the ones whose cars get stolen. They're the ones who called nine to one one and get put on hold if they ever get through and are are told, well, you know, we're we're kind of over, we're kind of busy right now.
Speaker 3: Don't call us, we'll call you.
Speaker 4: This is what happens when I don't care whether it's Colorado, California, it's Oregon, it's Minnesota. It doesn't make any difference. It's what happens when states abandon their duties to protect everyone. Well, at the same time, through all these different you know, Green New Deal laws and everything else, what are they doing. They're tightening their grip and control over the law abiding citizens. And then you go back to California in particular, that state, and well, you know, I need to lump Colorado on this too.
Speaker 3: Colorado, California, New York, Illinois.
Speaker 4: They presided over the most draconian COVID protocols in the entire country, and they were leading the charge closing the public schools. Oh, the elite private schools they could stay open in California. Now, we couldn't say I don't know about that in Colorado. We would say that in California because we know that the private schools that Gavin Newsom's kids go to, OH, they stayed open. You mandate vaccines for city workers, while you spend billions of dollars to give unconditional housing as a reward for addiction or breaking into the country. Democrats demand that people show proof of vaccination to enter a coffee shop, but then allow addicts to smoke fentanyl ad on the sidewalk. You find restaurant owners for just trying to survive. You shut down gems, people just trying to stay healthy, but you decriminalize theft. You don't prosecute drug dealing. You look, the other way is the cartels just operate. We're told in Colorado, for example, that oh, don't believe your eyes about the video you see about trend to Aragua operating in apartment units in Aurora, and then it turns out that, oh, there are Ragua Grand members operating engaging in extortion in apartment buildings in Aurora, Colorado. But then we're told, oh, don't worry about it. We've taken it, we've taken care of it, we've shut it down. Everything's okay. Now I thing to see here. Turn your head, don't look, turn your head and cough, don't look. And then what do we do. We turn our head and cough. As we're turning our head and coughing, and realize, oh, look, there's another video of trenda rag with another apartment building extorting Venezuelans. So all I can conclude is the mayor and city council. I know there are exceptions, but the mayor and the city council writ large, because you know what, if you're on the City Council Aurora and you still got that going on, I don't care how much you bitch and moan against it and claim that you're doing everything you can to fix it. You and very well you may be doing that, but at the same time it's not happening. So either man up in Aurora and fix it or you're gonna get No, you're not going to get You already are lumped in with California, and you just don't believe in law and order. You would rather allow well, these people to continue this anarchy then you would to enforce the law. It's it's absolutely the fact that Democrats want to as a famous old president a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, said we need to fundamentally transform America.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 5: This is a test of the emergency cackle prevention system. This is only a test an.
Speaker 3: Event of a real cacul emergency.
Speaker 5: You would have been directed to leave it talk back at this place in time to I repeat, this is only a test.
Speaker 8: By Michael to answer your question as to why are they setting way more cars on fire. There's an anchor out in the Los Angeles named Jory Rand ABC seven. Any characterize the neighbors as just a bunch of people having fun watching cars burn.
Speaker 4: That should help well and that fees. But first let me go back to the first talk back Dragon you have to met. That's pretty clever atests the emergency cackle prevention system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 3: That's very very good.
Speaker 4: But then regard to the second talk back, that's a perfect lead in to my point about everything about the Democrats believe in lawlessness, and they because they believe that lawlessness allows them to gain more and more political power. That's exactly how Marxism works, and when I refer to the cabal and how they all work together. If you doubt me at all, I give you the cackle heads, the knuckleheads of the view.
Speaker 9: But are people getting a much different view of what's going on in La depending on where they're this play out, because it's it's quite different when you're talking to people in La, Yeah, and very different than what you're seeing.
Speaker 4: On the people who do you think whop he's talking to in La?
Speaker 3: Yeah? People live in bel Air. Have you spoken to people in La?
Speaker 2: My whole families and what did they say?
Speaker 9: They're saying, you know, people are mad. It's been peaceful for days and then suddenly these guys showed up and flipped everybody out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's what.
Speaker 3: So it was peaceful until the National Guard showed up. Oh okay, that's what my family has said.
Speaker 2: I heard the same thing.
Speaker 10: I spoke to about five people that live in La that work in LA and they said that these protests.
Speaker 2: Were very, very.
Speaker 10: Orderly, they weren't violent, and they occurred in about a four block radius. And we all know how large LA is. And so in my view, there is no crisis in Los Angeles that ICE did not cost that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just you know, all of the murders just occur in a four block area. Just you know, all the robberies occur in a four block area. You okay, So as long as you just you know, maraud and maul and rape and rob and everything and in a four block area, well then that's okay. So you see, it's it's defined geographically.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now, if that four block area happened to be in bel Air, happened to be in Pasadena or an Orange County or you know, Malibu or somewhere, oh no, no, no, kind of love.
Speaker 3: That is the fact of the matter.
Speaker 10: Right, looks like that. And we now know that Stephen Miller ordered his order that they arrest three thousand people a day. That ICE arrest three thousand people people a day led.
Speaker 3: To this, That's what led to it.
Speaker 4: Oh, go out and find three thousand illegal criminal aliens and arrest them. Oh wow, you see how they all work together. It's all part of a mechanism to destroy Western civilization and to bring down America because we're just way too powerful. Trump is Orange Man bad again and we can't have this. It's the destruction of Western civilization. And if you think I'm kidding about that, hang on, because it's everywhere.