Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to a new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donny Peters. I got Tim Duckworth alongside of me. Got a little bit of a late one tonight. We are starting just after midnight. Technically it's Thursday, June fifth, but in our minds, our bodies, it is Wednesday, June fourth.
Speaker 2: How you doing over there, buddy? Doing good? Buddy show show the people your shirt in the video. I mean we got a little western shut here, we got the Royal Flush. And tell the people where you got that from? eBay? Where I get all my stuff. Look, I'll tell you this. You said you got it from a second hand store. No, I got a second hand on eBay. It's a very expensive shut and only like three hundred dollars. Geez, I couldn't. I couldn't spend three hundred dollars on a you know, Western shut that. I had no idea it was going to be good or not. So I found one on eBay. I was like, oh, this suits the poker. Everyone thinks it's like I bought it because it's the Western and becauses the cowboy. No, I bought it because it's a Royal Flush. Hunt, so, I mean, it looks good, you know, it look cool. I was like, I was gambling on the fit because it's, you know, a little weir and it's like, you know, made in the nineties or something. But lots of positive comments, a lot of yeah, you should have wore the cowboy hat though, you know what I got. I got many people saying, where why don't you wear the black You're in all black today. I got black boots, black jeans, black shirt. They said, you need you black cowboy hat, and I got it's too much. No, it's you can't kind of overdo it. It's just too much power, too much aura. So we know cowboy hat today, it'll come out stain. I think we also got d next.
Speaker 1: The biblehead is back, so I checked mine at home, and I don't have the bibblehead.
Speaker 2: I have a card protector.
Speaker 1: It's probably about half the size of this, but it's a little bit of a different formation that he's sitting in. But it is the same guy, like the same face, so probably came from the same company. If you guys out there have any like weird poker trinkets, collectible items, whatever it is, send them on into podcasts. At pokerg dot com. Just take a photo and send them in. We'd love to we'd love to see what you got. If there's a story behind them, you know, any of that sort of stuff, we'll we'll pull the best ones if we get any, and we'll put them up on on the on the YouTube video podcast and we'll talk about them here on the show. So if you got anything, we definitely need to. I got something today. Yeah, I mean, I know we're supposed to. We're supposed to get into the podcast, so we'll get into the podcast. But I'm letting you know that I brought something from from my collection. It is hiding over like this, all right, getting into the show, we got Ben Lamb cruising and crushing in the twenty five k half and half the Nolaman hold Him slash Plo high Roll. There are five players remaining, and for all of those who were up in the poker, go dms on social media asking for this one to be streamed, we got some good news for you, okay, so just hold tight. Chris Stotts wins the fifteen hundred dollars no limit hold them six. Max Christian Gutierrez won the six hundred dollars PLO deep stack. You have the ten K Dealers Choice Championship is in the money and lo and behold Adam Friedman, mister Dealer's Choice himself is still remaining, so is Phil Helmyth. So is the poker Brat. Benny Glasser is looking for bracelet number seven. In the mixed Omaha he leads the final table. He is also looking for his second bracelet this summer. We'll update you guys on how things are going in the two K nolam At hold them, and then of course we'll touch on everything else that happened here at the twenty twenty five World Series of Poker. But first, do you want to remind you of the best place to play online poker because it's the only place, well it's probably not the only place, but it's the best place to play free online poker. If you're looking for poker that is fun and free, check out play Poker Go today. It brings you authentic poker action, no gimmicks, no bots, just true players like you and I and like Tim over there from all around the world. You can jump straight into a ring game. You can test your skills in multi table tournaments or brand new Oh yeah, no Gamble No Future themed sit in goes. They are the jackpots sit and go variety. The little wheel that you spin to determine what you're playing for, it's called the Wheel of Gain on the show No Gamble, No Future. I know all the poker gro subscribers know about No Gamble the Future. They know about the wheel of pain. This we call it the wheel of Gain. So get on in there to play poker Go. You can find play poker Go on web, on iOS and Android. Join the fun today, do not wait. Sign up for free at play poker Go dot calm all right, twenty five K no limit, hold them slash plo high roller. You got some news, Why don't Why don't you drop the news like this is your this is your baby, This is what you deal.
Speaker 2: With all summer. This is a three day event now, I mean it might as well be a seventy no no, no, that it's going We had it a day. You guys are come back for a fourth day. Look, and it wasn't like we bagged him up at three pm in the afternoon. We bagged them up at about ten thirty or something, eleven o'clock. Tructures too good. Players are too good. It went a lot longer than we expected, and hey, look we're gonna probably touch on a little bit later. The two K no limit hold them doing the same thing, so we made some adjustments. Two K no limit kicked you to the side. Twenty five K half and half with one point three million dollars up top. We're check bringing that to Proka Go tomorrow at two pm specific time, and it's going to be a good one. We've got Bean Lamb you touched on. He's got a monstrous chip lead twelve. I think there was twelve players to go. He was the short stack by a mile, doubled up through Michael Munchek, and then he just keep running that stack up. He's coming in as an overwhelming chip leader looking for his third WSP bracelet. One of our favorites, Sweet Lou Gaza he won which which he won the I want to see the ten k plo two years ago. He pulled his girlfriend from outside of the rail, got down on one knee, proposed to right there. They got married I think a few months ago. Actually I saw her, I think yesterday. So Lou Gaza is there. Robert Cohen two time WSP. Can you imagine what Sweet Lo's gonna wear it tomorrow. I'm going to tell you it's gonna be you know what I show, it's gonna look like this. He's gonna do that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Jesus Lord, you know that's true. I mean it's gonna be flamboyant, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: We also got Robert Cohen two time bracelet when we got Brandon Mitchell and Chung Yang Ziang and I think I didn't say that right, but uh, these five players guarantee three on K one point three million up top N eight for the PGT people seven hundred points. That's a boatload of a lot of points there. So for someone like Lou Gaza, someone like Ben Lamb that are going to play our events, it's a good way to you know, chip up and get up on that leadable. But yeah, that is the twenty five K half and off. We also lost a bunch of good players, which is probably good for you twenty five K Fantasy results. Listen.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, I'll always root for the content, yeah, you know, but if they want to bust out, I mean they're going to bust out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Michael Manchek, Nick Schulman, Altha Mars, just to name a few that I felt.
Speaker 1: Arthur Morris busted because he wasn't wearing the coover Real podcast hat.
Speaker 2: You know what. I got him PGT bucket hat the other day. Yeah, I haven't seen him wear it. He hasn't made a final table, so AFA you need to get your he needs to step it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the players are guaranteed three hundred and three thousand dollars. That stream will be on Thursday, June fifth, which is today when you are listening this or watching this podcast two pm Vegas time, that's five pm over on the East Coast. You got David Tuckman and Joe Stapleton on the call. It will be on PokerGO dot com. It will also be on the poker Go YouTube channel, so be sure to tune in for that one. It's one of the biggest and best tournaments of the summer here and also it's brand new for this year, so really cool to see this one play out as they go. A nugget was dropped to us before the show earlier today. I don't know if you saw it in our group chat, but Ben Lamb is forty He turned forty on March thirty first, So you know what that means, right, he is eligible for the Poker Hall of Fame?
Speaker 2: Correct? Who else is eligible this year? Do you want me to rd off my who is eligible in twenty twenty five lists? Pretty well? Nick Schulman, Scott to save it, Ben Lamb, daniel A Lahi, Vanessa Selps, Live Berrie. They are the big names that I'll pull this year.
Speaker 1: I think of those names you gave me, Livery's probably cut off of the list.
Speaker 2: Vanessa Selps and daniel O.
Speaker 1: Lahi are tricky because they're not so much in poker anymore. I mean I think daniel Lahi is, and that could be totally wrong on this, but it's like private, high stakes cash games type of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So now that his if he were to get in, I would view it similarly similarly to when David Oppenheim got in, right, you know where It's like the people that are voting on this, the people in the Hall of Fame, they're peers. They know this person, what they've done, how good they are, all of that sort of stuff, So they're going to put him in, right, So that's how I might separate him from Vanessa Selps. Obviously Vanessa Selps has an incredible resume, but also just being out of poker now for so long, it's like, does that does that hurt your chances to get in? Where all those other players who vegan lamb Sever Shulman.
Speaker 2: Alahi Brie, Vanessa Selps, that Osmas? No, Well, okay, I was going to get to it. This is the turning forty turning for this year eligible. Now I'm gonna I'm going to tell you who's eligible but overlooked, who hasn't made it. You already mentioned Jeremy Osmas, and I'm going to read this in an order. Don't take too much into account of this order, Okay, just read the josh Aria, Jeremy Osmus, Crispion, Bonnie Bowman, hen Berta Brenez, Miami, Johnson, Nudo. Who I think that might be the one this year? From A Benny Man, Norman, Chad David Chu, Andy Duke, Tom Dwane, Antonio S. Frondieri. I'm going to skip a few names, Ted Forrest, Brunaferitas Fertussi, Elkie, Kathy leab It, Mike madis Our, the Grinder Man Win, Matt Savage, and your boy. The one that you I think pushed for the most is I Shinberg. Are the people that have been eligible, that have been overlooked in previous years, and I'm going to give you a new list of names, okay, that have never been nominated but are eligible. Okay, can you tell me if any of these me No, you're kidding. I'm kidding. Brandon Adams, not that yet, Okay, Eric Afriot, no, okay, David that they're not going to get in, David Bach. I mean there's David O, d B. Baker. I mean, with all due respect to these players, listen to be the absolutely get I get Eric Baldwin, Barbero, Jim Bestel, Matt Burkey. Now you're just doing silly stuff. Freddy Dave, Ray Deckagani.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean listen, Ray d he's gonna he's in the He's in the same bucket as like a David Oppenheim.
Speaker 2: Right, Adam Friedman, Okay, Joe Hasham, Gus Hansen, Dan High, Miller, Carrie Katz, Robert Msrahi, Greg Ray, Macchino, Barry Schulman, Chris Fitch. I mean, I got a long list. You're just literally naming every notable Poksr you know on this list, Brent Hanks. But I'm gonna tell you why it's big this year, and I'm gonna I want to read up some names for next year, okay, because we've definitely touched on Aria Osmas being you know, ones that should be in there. I think Miami john might be this year's candidate that might get in.
Speaker 1: I'm just starting to think that they we needed to really not only do we need to do the whole thing or sorry, they should do the whole thing where they put more people in than just one. I think there needs to be some serious look at addressing the whole Yeah, forty year old.
Speaker 2: Thing and you have to be older. Some other names along with the Shulman Sievers that we mentioned. You know, I gave you those six names that I thought were the consensus favorites. You got Limon gil Martin on there too. You know there's a case for her, Eric Ruderwick, Jonathan little Johnson, Matt Waxman, you've bron seen Chris Hunty. You're being absolutely ridiculous with this.
Speaker 1: Let's go to this is the this is the most insane, this is just list you've ever done it in the history of a few doing.
Speaker 2: List with names. This is what this is, what this website is before. But let's I'm going to just read a couple of names for next year, Okay, Sean Dave, Jason Kern, Isaac Cackson, Justin Bonomo, Chris Mormon, few.
Speaker 1: Of At least that is a list that I can f with like I can next Yea, yeah, I know, I get it. I mean, this is the whole point about the black backlog that's coming, right or I mean it's really already here.
Speaker 2: You want to know who's eligible in twenty thirty one? No, okay, I know I'm done with this one. Okay, let's get back to the wrong hand.
Speaker 1: Ben Lamb is eligible, correct, I mean, it just throws another wrench into everything.
Speaker 2: So I think he was amongst consideration regardless of this up. Yeah, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think he wouldn't be in consideration, right, you know, It's just it's tricky. We talk about it every summer. We're gonna be talking about it again. So but first we'll see how Ben Lamb closes things, closes this tournament out, and see if he ends up winning it. He twenty five K Nolan hold him slash Plo high Road. We got the fifteen hundred dollars no limit, hold them six max A.
Speaker 2: What was this?
Speaker 1: Almost a six hour final table? Yeah, twenty three and fifty four entries down to one. Chris Stotts topped them all. He denied David Jackson his third WSFP gold bracelets stats won almost four hundred and fifteen thousand dollars. Some wild hands, yeah, at the final table, absolutely wild stuff. I mean there was one hand that involved Demarje Davenport and David Jackson where I mean I got I gotta like look this hand off because it was just is this the the ace Queen the sixes?
Speaker 2: Yep, yes, yeah, I have that hand right in here. Well, you have all the hands right now. There was one before that I think that was pretty pretty big too. That was like the road for Jackson moving up that later.
Speaker 1: Board, so before before we get into these hands. Because there was a lot of fun hands. I would highly encourage people to go back and watch this final table, mostly because I want people to join me in rewatching it. I was over at the Venetian doing commentary while this.
Speaker 2: Was going on.
Speaker 1: I had kind of one eye on, like the updates as it was happening, but while I was actually, you know, doing what I needed to do, which was the Venetian commentary. And I definitely want to go back and watch this one play out because it looked like shit was off the rails. So you had Chris Stotts winning it all for almost four under and fifteen k. David Jackson's second for two hundred and seventy six K. Shundan Jiao a woman, she got third one hundred and ninety eight thousand, almost almost won that open event for a female. Demarja Davenport one hundred and forty three thousand dollars for fourth. He Sean Bala aka brown balla as he goes by one hundred and five thousand dollars for him Oscar Joe Hanson got six for seventy seven thy six hundred and even though Tim disagrees, he made them start the stream seven handed, even though it's a six handed event. I don't understand what you're doing, buddy. Aaron Overton got seventh for fifty eight thousand dollars. Okay, some of these hands you have. Davenport was seven to six, bluffing the river and getting snapped by David Jackson, who had Queen five of hearts for a flush.
Speaker 2: Did have the best hand on every street though. That's who did David Jackson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but Davenport is was blasting, like absolutely blasting, And I talked to some people who played with him in the event and they were like, this guy was just absolutely just letting it fly. So there was that. Then there was a big hand where Jackson had ace queen and Davenport had six six. I believe it was raise from Jackson, call from Davenport in the big blind nine to seven deuce flop check Beck call three on the turn check Beck call, So the sixth are still good river Queen, David Jackson rivers the queen check. David Jackson bombs the river snap call from Demaje Davenport only to see the bad news.
Speaker 2: So there was that.
Speaker 1: You had David Jackson with jack nine against Jao's ace eight hit a nine on the turn. There you had a flopped flush for David Jackson against Chris Stotts who had two pair.
Speaker 2: It was what was the flop king of dis eight six all.
Speaker 1: Diamonds, jack nine of diamonds for Jackson and Stotts had eight six turn six full house, you had tens versus King Queen. All the money went in between Stotts who had the tens, Jackson who had the King Queen, and then the final hand was jack seven seven ten five On the board, Jackson had jack six, Stotts had nine to seven For trips, Stotts shoved the river and there was a little bit of a tank before Jackson ended up calling all in and ultimately lost. There was was there also a hand where Jackson picked off a bluff from Davenport with like third pair or.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 1: There was, Yeah, I think he had Queen six or something, So there was that. I mean, there was just this This found tape looked out of control, which I think you would expect from a six max event. This was on my list to play. I really, really really wanted to play this one. Being totally honest, I've always been kind of scared to play this one because I've been a little bit scared of what people do and how aggressive they are in six max events. But as I feel like I'm more comfortable with my game and more experienced with everything, I was fully on ready to get in there and just absolutely blast away. I mean, I was ready to go. I was so happy I was gonna be able to play this one. But by a week before the World series, schedule got changed for work, so I was unable to play.
Speaker 2: So you know, no big deal.
Speaker 1: Probably saved myself three thousand dollars, but it is what it is. But yeah, I'm very much looking forward to going back and watching this one and seeing how it played out.
Speaker 2: So I'll see it if I can find some time for that.
Speaker 1: I uh, I've been behind on my content consumption I have.
Speaker 2: I'm like so far behind.
Speaker 1: I got caught up on I think three on the ground of vlogs today. Yeah, I caught up with I caught up with the dogs. So yeah, so I'm still I think I'm still two behind.
Speaker 2: So there's that.
Speaker 1: I have not been tuning into podcasts, so I'm behind there. Now I got this final Table that I want to watch, so I'm gonna be behind there.
Speaker 2: I'm behind my non focus.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm just I'm just yeah, but listen, come come May thirty first, or whatever day the the WSOP starts.
Speaker 2: I'm I don't consume any other content.
Speaker 1: I listened to the Bill Simmons podcast about it, and you know, I put it on while I work out, and that's.
Speaker 2: That podcast while working out.
Speaker 1: Huh, yeah, I know, I've It's funny. I kind of don't listen to music anymore. That's all I constantly listen. First of all, what you listen to is not music. Okay, it is no because we can't because we're on we're in trouble. But it's horrendous okay. First of all, Yeah, I've just I just basically listened to podcasts. When I drive, I listen to podcasts. When I'm working out, I listened to podcasts. I'll have them on kind of as background noise as I work throughout the day, all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Podcast when I run, that's what I'm in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess once in a while I'll put on some music, but it's also like it's nothing new. Yeah, I listened to, you know, music when I was growing up that I really liked to put.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Christian gudigerrez six hundred dollars deep stack PLO winner one hundred and ninety three thousand dollars in his pocket. He defeated Robert Chorlian heads up. Why do I know that name.
Speaker 2: Plays in the PGT.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nick Maimon third three entrances. Guess who got the field bonus for twenty five k fans k King John Reard, who was stolen from our hands. F you Ben Ludlow, outrageous, Liam. You guys have no connection to this guy. It is unbelievable. I'm still rooting for John Reard and out here, but it just it kills me. Ye absolutely kills me. It's like it's like, listen, if you love someone, you have to set them free. And we set John Reard and free.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 1: We let him go and he is now with a new lover. And I'm just over here crying every single night. It is outrageous. It is unbelievable. But he didn't win, so now I'm kind of bummed again. I'm always rooting for John Rudy. Yeah, so congrats to Christian Gutierra. Is there the Dealer's Choice Championships?
Speaker 2: Yeah? This this thing, I mean sixteen left.
Speaker 1: Now Rename the tournament, dude, Rename the tournament. Is the Adam Friedman Invitational. End of story. I'm done with everything else. This field is sick, by the way. I mean, you think that we were getting blasted before for not streaming on the GRANDU table. What if Helmut makes this Founs table, We're gonna get blasted again.
Speaker 2: Here we go. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: This is arguably the worst tournament to stream because it's dealer's choice.
Speaker 2: It's like the best and the worst.
Speaker 1: Just like graphics wise, it's just a it's a it's absolute chaos. So I know it's so frustrating. The whole thing is such a mess. It looks like Ryan Hoenig, a twenty five K Fantasy player, somebody who was on on our list but ultimately went for a little bit more than we had hoped, is leading the way you got. Matt Vangren is in there, John Turner, Dan Zach, Phil Sternheimer, that's your boy. Yeah, he's in the mix. Dylan Smith is out there, Alan Lee, Dario Aliotto, Adam Friedman, the three time champion of this event, looking to be four time champion of this event. Nick Waghenti, Andrew Kelso aka A J. Gus Hansen is back, as as Daniel Legrand, who said during the twenty five K Fantasy draft, when Gus Hansen was drafted, he said he got a text from Gus and it said it's going to be a great summer, and it's looking like it might be a great summer.
Speaker 2: Well for Gus. He is the second shortest shipsack right now, in the shortest unfortunately it is the poker right himself for Helmut, So you got to play a better film. Yep. Those are the two short sacks right now, sixteen remaining over two hundred and fifty thousand dollars for first. So you know, I don't I just recras cash that check because he's gonna win again. I just refreshed on poker news. Yep. And well there's two updates.
Speaker 1: I got one that says Lee aka Allen Lee sends Helmuth into a frenzy.
Speaker 2: Great incredible stuff. Love it. I'm just going to read this.
Speaker 1: It was written by Brett Sleezak, so if there's any issue with it, you can take it up with Brett sleezac He's the kid with the glasses walking around on a poker your Shirtlmy with raised from the cutoff seat, Alan Lee three bet from the small blind. They are playing madogie. Helmuth called both players padded and the action checked through. Both players remained pat and then Lee led. Helmuth called as he scoffed and remarked, you deserve it, buddy, love it. I mean Allan Lee's the nicest guy in the universe. Right, So Lee fires again. After two more pats, Helmuth calls Lee reveals nine to eight seven six Padougie, which was good, as Helmuth revealed that he had a ten. These guys have no fucking chance in mixed games. These guys who have no fucking chance in mixed games always school me, said Helmyth, What the fuck love it? Absolutely, turn the cameras on, baby, turn the cameras on. Helmuth would continue well into the next few hands. With language that is inappropriate for reporting purposes. Bro, you just wrote the words that are inappropriate, and you put asterisks in them so it's fully appropriate. And if somebody is telling you that that is in appropriate, this is poker okay, hello, Yeah, like it is Djen Central. Put all the explicatives in the reporting. It's what makes the reporting incredible.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: In fact, just turn the camera on. Absolutely, turn the camera on, and just blast it all out there. That's what you gotta do now. The next next update, which happened a minute ago. This was written by David Salaturo, another good guy over on the Poker News team titled Helmuth doubles off, Honig still tilted.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 1: I'm in badogie again, Ryan Honig grays on the button. Help me called in the big line, leaving two one k chips behind. Both players took two. Helm you put in his last chips. Both players drew two, and then the last two draws, both players do two and then and the last two draw. I don't understand what that means anyway. Helmuth turns over five three and Honig has ace four. Helmuth gets the ace first and Honig says, you got it, and Muck's king nine. But he had he had two clubs, how many shows? Another four as he took the pot and doubled up.
Speaker 2: I'm so confused he had a three cord five. Helmuth Andy was just I'm reading the hands wrong. I'm reading the hand yea.
Speaker 1: When you have all these draw hands, I like just like stacking them in like a list kind of, you know, so you can like see I like, right, I like it because I was reading this and I was saying, wait, he paired his ace, but no, that's Hank's hands.
Speaker 2: So I'm confused. Yeah, he's got three card five. Okay.
Speaker 1: Helmut goes on to say, I'm so tilted, and it has nothing to do with you guys. From twelfth place to eighteenth. I've had so many bad beats the last few years. So how Nath is a steaming over there, which is always good for the content. And you know, we'll see if that continues, and then I'm assuming we will at least check in on that tomorrow.
Speaker 2: In right, we'll definitely see how that one goes. For what it's worth, this is Phil almost fifth dealers choice cash. I mean, listen, he's a good player. He is finished second in this one, all right. A couple of years ago at the last one at the rear, was that where you finished second?
Speaker 1: I think I think so, But I don't think I was there. I think you were there, and Remco was there because I was like on a trip somewhere.
Speaker 2: I had to like take a few days just taking holidays turin the that's off on except all.
Speaker 1: Right, So sixteen players remain. One hundred and fifty two played in this tournament. We listed all those players that are still in more than three hundred and fifty thousand dollars up top for the winner. So We'll check in on this one as we go, see how things finish out over in the fifteen hundred dollars mixed. Omaha, we got Benny Glaser. Glaser, Wait, they're playing right now.
Speaker 2: Still playing. Yeah, I think this is the final level of play, So I believe. Wow, three players are I thought they were. I don't know why. I when I saw.
Speaker 1: Someone host the screenshot of the chip guns, I thought that they were done for the coming back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: So I got all confused.
Speaker 1: See, this is what happens when I have to go do commentary and I can't like keep my eyes on stuff here. My brain is just like I'm coming back into it. I'm trying to figure out what the heck is going on. So anyway, Benny Glausser is going for gold bracelet number seven. He won his sixth already earlier this summer, so he's trying to be a two time bracelet winner, which you have some crazy stat on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pointing out right now. Yeah. One of the longest streaks in poker is, without doubt, the double bracelet in each year dating back to the year two thousand, We're on a twenty five year streak of a player winning two WSP bracelets in a calendar year. I think I said maybe four podcasts ago, we're going to have it by June fifteenth. Benny over there is going to make it by June six potentially last year there was nine nine double braces winning nine nine yet before that eleven twenty twenty one, nine thirteen, thirteen in twenty twenty one. That's a lot too. So yes, Jesus, So we're going to see what if Benny can get that done. But not also Benny, they're three handed right now, and one of those plays David Shamouli. Shamoul He won the Amaha Hi Low a few days ago, so he could also win his second grace of the summer. So we're if they get heads up, you know, straight continue as simple as up. There we go.
Speaker 1: We've got a shot double bracelet winner of the summer. Let's see what happens there other events that are happening here at the twenty twenty five World Twos of Oker, we have the two K no limit hold them. They are down to twenty eight players from a field of sixteen hundred and ninety two four and thirty six thousand dollars up top for the winner. Raphael Mota is leading the way, Scott Bowman is still in. Jesse Lonis is still in. Brian Green is still in. Ben Underwood. Ben Underwood always seems to do very well on these big field you know, kind of smaller price point Nolan Holden events always seems to be a crusher. Jesse lon has played this wild hand earlier where he got it all in free flop with five six suited against aces and obviously smashed two pairs, So must be good to be Jesse freaking Lonus. Twenty three players left. Okay, yeah, just a couple of quick knockouts, Tim Raley. So let let's let's talk about this because it has to do with the twenty five K Nolan Holden slash plo.
Speaker 2: It has to do with this two K. Why are these events taking so long this year?
Speaker 1: Because the players are so good, I mean the skill I can honestly be part of it.
Speaker 2: As players are just.
Speaker 1: As players get I would say, as players get better in the modern era of poker, they are probably more in tune with ICM, at least even just generally. So you're just kind of aware of it, you know. Hey, Okay, I can't just like blow off my stack, So that can certainly be part of it. Are these structures like are they better? Do they have more chips? Is any of that in play too? I know, you know Daniel has talked with us a bunch of times than the ten K Championship events how they kind of adjusted the structure there to like make them faster. But did that not apply for like the twenty five k Norman Holme slash plo like what you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, that being a first time event, it's always going to be tricky. There's just so many variables, right, There's obviously field size is a big one. The money bubble is a big variable that changes things, and yeah, you know players are getting better, and then we just have the natural variance of poker, you know, short sacks, doubling kind of thing. So it's hard to tell. You'd have to really take a deep, deep look and crunch some numbers.
Speaker 1: Well, it's really messing up a lot of our streaming plinds. Yeah, I don't tell you that much. We've taken We've tried to take some of this into account. You'll see a bit later in the series.
Speaker 2: We have added a day because we just know, and like I have notes on the streaming schedule that says probably will not start on time. So you know, we're obviously monitoring things from you know, the night before and obviously on the day we're trying to stream something. And you know, that was the same with the six max. Today the twenty five K obviously we touched on we have to add a day to that. So it's really it's it's it's not a perfect science that we can solve. You know, I don't think anyone can. You can kind of just do your best to run some numbers and kind of go from there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it just feels like a lot of stuff is getting extended, or maybe if it's ultimately not getting extended, playing a little bit slower then anticipated. But you know, we'll see how things go. Of course obviously you know, looking way ahead several weeks down the road, but if that comes into play during during the main event, you know, that's kind of when it becomes like the biggest issue. Yeah, right, So obviously we'll keep an eye on things, yes, But I would also say part of this is probably the numbers overall I think have been really good. You know, we have hit on things. You know, something are up, some things are down. But I think it feels like overall things are more up than down. So that's good. And yeah, you know that probably all plays into it. So just I guess something in a monitor as we go forward. Here at the WSP we got the five hundred dollars colossus. Yeah, kicking off today? How many they get? I really I feel listen, I feel naked without the app again we have we use my phone. We use my phone to record the podcast. Do I feel naked?
Speaker 2: Hereatly on the money bubble? This four hundred and eighteen plays, remaining fourhundred sixty are the money twenty seven hundred and seventy three entrants on day one, n that seems like a good start. I mean cash is a little bit over a thousand dollars. We look up some chip lads. No, when I recognize no one, I reckon. I have breaking news. I have breaking news.
Speaker 1: Philmouth has been eliminated in fifteenth place.
Speaker 2: What's what's the what's the tire rate of quotes? That accompany via Bus.
Speaker 1: East five triple draw, Ryan Honig rays on the button, John Turner and Phil Hemmuth called in the blinds Turner drew two, Helmuth drew three, Honig drew one. Yeah, check sta Honig. He bets both players call. On the second draw, Turner and Hellmuth draw two. Honig stands pat. It's check to Honig.
Speaker 2: He bets. Turner calls. Helmuth calls all in. Hellmuth and Turner both drew one. Again. Honig is pat. Action gets to Honig. He bets.
Speaker 1: Turner calls that creates a side pot. Honick has six five four deuce ace. Both Hellmuth and Turner showed sevens before giving up the pot. Helmuth says, I hate poker. The storms out of the room. According to the report seeing Tomorrow oh Man and right before he busted, we lost nyoah Kihara, so continue uh yeah.
Speaker 2: Cosses on the Money Babble are Brazilian player Matthias Lima, currently the chip leader with one hundred and five big blinds. I think they are going to play well. It says play seventeen levels, but it's level. They play into the money, but it's it says play seventeen levels, but they're in the level eighteen.
Speaker 1: So I think that's how I got no, because they didn't bust to burst the bubble, that's what that means.
Speaker 2: So they're just gonna they're gonna bag it up whenever they play.
Speaker 1: Till the Yeah, you have to play till you get to the money. Can't come back without being the money.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'm just I'm surprised that, like, no, like these events have been playing deeper into the money. They probably of things taking longer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these guys are clearly not busting over there. I mean, come on, it's the Colosses. Let's go get your money in. What are we doing here?
Speaker 2: So anyway, they yeah, on the money bubble right now, and first of four flights for the five hundred dollars they have last year. I'm trying to I'm trying to effort to get this up. Let me pull it up. It's in one of my stat dogs. You're nineteen million stat dogs that you Sometimes they are important, like right now. There were three starting flights last year, so they added one correct that had nineteen three hundred and thirty seven entrants touch under six million dollars in the prize. How many do they have nineteen three hundred and thirty seven. It was a four hundred dollar buying, So that's an average of forty eight thirty four per flight. YEP.
Speaker 1: Last year in the opening flight they had four thousand, six hundred and forty three. Obviously it's going to be down when it's spread out more across the flights, you know, having four versus three last year. So just pointing that out, but seems a good start. Cool pick up? What's that you'll pick up? Well, of course it's going to be an absolute shit showing here. Yeah, fifty dollars shootout? Baby, what's going on there?
Speaker 2: Huh well, I'm gonna well shoot out. That had two flights today, as we mentioned it yesterday. Oh yeah, I forgot about the second one is still going. Shout out to our guy Gary gets Did he make it? No, he got heads up and lost. Okay, he got heads up, he lost eight to seven's and then and then lost. That is very gross. Jordan West, Moland, through Qui Win, Angela Jordanson, Eric Baldwin, Anthony Zinner, Ian Steinman, Joshua Aria, Craig Mason. Oh I thought, I said, I haven't Demona for a second, and I got a little freaked out. Samuel Stonefield, Drake Kemper, Sergei, Rei rach Aram Zobian, Clayton Fletcher, just a Nauri Nerd guy got through, Galen Hall got through, Kevin Song got through, Jonathan Little got through. That's one hundred players into round two. There probably going to get another one hundred players ish I guess from Flight one B. Maybe I'm assuming that's going to be a pretty big flight. I'll come back tomorrow. Winner of that will advance to the final table that is supposed to be streamed on our dot com the third day three But ten hand and no limit hold them when you were three hundred big ones deep is not the best for TV, so we may play them a little bit for the five pm stream we have. We'll have to play around with that when I have to crunch those numbers. But that is that is Thursday TEMs problem. That is not Wednesday Night Slash Thursday twelve to forty four am teams problem.
Speaker 1: And then also kicking off today was the fifteen hundred dollars PL eight tournament.
Speaker 2: How big is this one? They have eleven hundred and seventy six runners, There is one hundred and eighty seven players left. They're supposed to pay fifteen levels. They're in level fifteen. They're ten from the money. So this feels like they're probably trying to get to the money, get through to the money tonight, hopefully not come back tomorrow on the bubble. John Kaye twenty five K Fantasy Drop. The Players, the Chip Leader, Donny Rubbins seins too. Do you know who's third in ships? Donald Nicholas Milgrim Bank chips sewn, Dave seventh, Max Coleman, and I'm non Phelippe Big the blomb Rengi maw All in the top ten. As the tournament approaches the money, bo.
Speaker 1: Let's check in on twenty five K Fantasy, shall we No, let's do it. We haven't uh, we haven't touched on this in a bit. So I'm elver on twenty five K fantasy dot Com right now and it is currently Team Girl Dads leading the way.
Speaker 2: That's Jesse Lonis, Ryan Reese. That crew.
Speaker 1: They got Patrick Leonard with ninety seven points, Christian Roberts with eighty two, David Funkuser twenty five, aramzobe in eighteen. Ethan Yao, that's Rampage he got sixteen. They have two hundred and forty two points doing very well? Is this team? You know all things considered. I like this team. I think the rampage pick is kind of questionable. I guess it just depends on, you know, how he's playing. I think it's a huge overspend for Jesse lonis or at one hundred and three dollars. But you know, when he's beating aces with five six suited you guys, you would just pay one hundred and three dollars for him. Team Novig, currently second with one hundred and eighty eight points, has Brad Rubin, who won a bracelet yesterday, Rich Zoo, Chance Corneth. Brad Rubin's got eighty two points, Yukizu's got forty six, Chance Corneth has forty five, and then the rest of their team hasn't really done anything. Nick Seward is mal Boujang, Chris Brewer. I feel like I haven't even seen Chris Brewer, Cooper Feltem and Kyle me Hoolich. I don't know who those two. Holich he's the guy the ways the jack in the bucks.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that.
Speaker 1: Should be illegal. He should not be allowed to be drafted. Third place team Dinkers. They won it last year. They got one hundred and sixty nine points. Who do they got Benny Glauser. Oh Jesus Christ, Well, they're about to get a boatload more points from that. They got Victor Blam as well, seventy two points, they got Alan Lee.
Speaker 2: He's cooking. He's such a good pick.
Speaker 1: David Prociak, Dylan Wiseman, Brandon Wilson, Sergio Ido, Alex Ponakoffs. So I have not seen Brandon Wilson, I have not seen Sergio Ido, I have not.
Speaker 2: Seen Alex Phonakoff's correct.
Speaker 1: Feels like it's going to be hard to contend if three of your guys aren't here. Yeah, fourth place is US Team DPMD. We are over currently three points behind third place, but of course the Dinkers have Benny Glauser, so that's going to change once he does whatever he does, probably gonna win his seventh gold bracelet. We got Steven Song up on top of for US one hundred and one points. Uri Reichenstein's got forty seven for US. Nico Milgram, you said that he's cooking over in that PLO eight, so that's good for US. John Shorman is just cashing in every angle tournament that he plays. It is awesome. He's gonna he's honestly, he's gonna have twenty seven cashes.
Speaker 2: I it's gonna be an amazing best one.
Speaker 1: But he's a one dollar player, so I'll take just, you know, twenty seven points out of just non stop cashes. Jeremy Osmas is still trying to get warmed up. Seth Davies is still trying to get warmed up. Boris Angelov is not here yet. They'll get here in two days, so it's all good. And then Tommy Coral hasn't done anything yet for us. And then let's round about the top five.
Speaker 2: The team.
Speaker 1: Jeremi's the guy who's constantly just talking shit, Jeremy Becker. I just want to point out that we are ahead of Team Jeremies in the standings, you know, So for all the shit he keeps talking, we are ahead of him. They have Archur March rosen As one hundred and twenty six points, and then they got Bryce Jockey, Dmity Ivanovitch, David Bakes Baker, Josh Arey, Jeremy Becker, Yingle Lee, and Elis Parson and who have a combined twelve points. The worst team right now is currently Team Australia, with a total of eleven points. They drafted od B, David Baker, Brandon Shack, Harris Ryan The Plan, Mustafa Kni, James Ops, Diddy, A Garn, Jerry Wong, and Romaine Morvin. But listen, it's early, it's early. It's very very early. Well, they're Splash Sports this time, Team Splash Sports. That's Jeff Platten, Brent Hanks, Renji Mao did well. They got Nick Shulman. Nick Suleman's been close a couple times, Like he just went deep in that twenty five K half and half and then you know, bombed out before he could make the final table. But you know, Nick is he's going to be on fire all summer. I'm scared of that pick. I actually really really like this team, Renjie Mao aka, Ricky Mout, Nick Shulman, Ren Lynn, Frank Brannon, Jason Kuhn, Adrian Matteos, Christian Hard and Andrew Moreno. I like that team a lot. They could score a boatload of points. So that's twenty five K Fantasy dot com Let's drafted players. So Arch March Rosien has the most points one hundred and twenty six. Steven Song has the second most points one hundred and one he's on our team. Baby, let's go. Those are the only two players with more than one hundred points.
Speaker 2: Let's do, let's do my gifts. I'm ready to say this. You won't even know what this is. Isn't Camel Cigarette Company.
Speaker 1: Joe Cammell a Joe Cammel poker chipset, Joe Cammel, the ambassador for Camel cigarettes back in the day. You know, I mean, look at him. He's he's Joe cool, He's Joe Cammel. But yeah, I mean this is I got this off eBay years ago. Like, I don't even like touch it. It's still got like the stirefiance. Look see it's.
Speaker 2: Still got all the all the plastic is on.
Speaker 1: If you're this is why you should be watching on YouTube, because I'm showing this to the camera right now. It's got all the plastic inside. I don't even know what these cars look like. I don't know what these chips look like because I don't take it out of here.
Speaker 2: Is it sealed though? Or is it just like a cop like a cop question. I never honestly keep it sealed. Oh this is good sealed. Look it's like sealed. Yeah, this is cool. Yeah, so I got this.
Speaker 1: Uh, I got this, Joe Campbells right there.
Speaker 2: It needs it, it needs its spot in the limelight. I'm bringing this home. Why someone's gonna steal it? This is legit. I mean, come on, this is legit. I know this needs to stay on this in the shot. Come on right, yeah, put this like this. I'm a a lot. I'm worried about that. Well, we run the risk. That's why we have security questionable, highly highly questionable. It is. Well, it's almost one am, first of all.
Speaker 1: Today or yeah today, Yeah, we got we got what do we got kicking off twenty five K six match? Yeah, baby, let's go. That's gonna be a good one. We got Day one B of the Colossus. That's going to be bananas here. I mean that tournament is just going to be freaking wild come Friday and Saturday. So I can't wait for that. I heard producer Riches coming out and possibly gonna.
Speaker 2: Fire that one. So wait, wait, wait, who's going to edit the pods? I don't know, that's a good question. Yeah, maybe we don't allow this. Why are we paying him? Oh?
Speaker 1: I think he'll get it time. We have the fifteen hundred dollars, but do cool. So those are just three tournaments. Obviously, this is when you know, when you have these massive field tournaments like the Colossus shout out to the word massive, you can't really start a whole bunch of other stuff just because it's just impossible to fit anything in here. And then, speaking of crowds, what's up with the parking my pocketat I mean, this is the biggest complaint that I've seen you. I haven't seen anything about ten handed play because I don't think they've been playing, not yet. I've seen maybe a tweet or two about dealer quality, but other than that, nothing, you know. Obviously that first one memorial down that Monday, and then a little bit on Tuesday morning you saw some stuff about the lines to get verified for the app. But now I don't see any lines ever anywhere lines. I was telling you today when we were walking from Paris to Horseshoe that I don't feel like it's as crowded here, but I also know that the numbers are very good, so I'm kind of confused where they're putting people. Part of me says, I don't see people in the hallway because the app thing has taken care of a lot of that registration.
Speaker 2: Congestion, so you just don't see it.
Speaker 1: You don't see like when you walk right kind of when you get into that Paris ballroom area, that's where like the lines would come out of the registration they'd wrap around right, so you don't see that. Great Also, I feel like the new Paris layout helps. I feel the new Paris.
Speaker 2: Layout is good. Yeah, I don't mind it.
Speaker 1: I mean there's even a ton of space in there where I'm like they could have put like fifty more tables foot.
Speaker 2: Wide open in the middle. But it's it's very good in there, you know.
Speaker 1: So I feel like all that sort of stuff is definitely benefiting everything. And while you know, when I'm walking through the hallways, I don't feel like that crazy congestion where there's a line taking up half the hallway or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: Numbers numbers have been good. Now.
Speaker 1: This parking situation, I mean, have you parked in the garage, yes, like twice. It's not not not during the WASP ever, Like I parked in there once when I played a WSP circuit event here. That was the one member when they put it in the middle of the smoky like crazy, and then another time like I had to come here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they there's something like basically two exits. So it's you know a little buttleneck of you know, when the colossus is bagging and you have four hundred people leaving the same but it's also not working. Yeah, that's that's the thing that's cool.
Speaker 1: Like the players are saying that, like they have a player's card, it's not working. They have the parking ticket, it's not working. Like they have all these difference. I saw a I think it was China Rhem's story the other day. Sam Severall was holding up the gate people could just drive out. And then there's another picture that we saw where it sounded like somebody just was over it and ran into the gate. Johnny Vibes I saw him put out a two today. What did he say, I have it somewhere he said, busted and was trying to leave at seven pm.
Speaker 2: I think this was today, maybe yesterday.
Speaker 1: A line of cars was backed up all the way to the fifth floor, NonStop honking, people getting out of their cars threatening to fight each other.
Speaker 2: I'll never understand that.
Speaker 1: Like why you're trying to fight each other when like like you're in front of me on the fourth floor. What did you have anything to do with this parking that I gotta get mad at you?
Speaker 2: Exactly. It's just so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: People are absurd, people absolutely losing it, says Johnny Vibes. I left my car there and found an alternate way home. I mean, it is, it is outrageous. They definitely need to fix it. I know that when we go to Aria for the studio, you know, we park in the garage and oftentimes during our series it's a madhouse in there when the Golden Knights are playing, and a lot of times what they'll do islet just open the gate, let you drive out of there. So, like, I feel like that needs to happen here. I mean, they either need to fix the gates, which it doesn't sound like happening, or they got to just open them like at like nine pm, just open them and just let people out, because it's just absurd. Now, what I will say to the poker players out there is a couple of options. One, there is a back parking lot that I know a lot of poker players parking.
Speaker 2: It's like they got the same gate system.
Speaker 1: It would just be a little bit more of a walk because you've got to walk around kind of the side entrance. But it's not that crazy, and you can find parking back there. I know some poker players do park back there when everything is jammed up during the really busy days. So you can get to it off of Flamingo, you can get to it off of Harmon.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: You can also kind of come down Coval and then turn onto Harmon or whatever and you can go in that way.
Speaker 2: So there is that back option.
Speaker 1: There another option park it Belagio if you want and walk over, you know. And the thing is is like one a lot of poker players these days love getting their steps in. Those are two options that are going to allow you to get some additional steps in.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 1: By time you walk to your car Blagio, you're you're probably still sitting in the line if it is stuck at the Horseshoe Park one hundred. So what's the big deal, you know, park at Bolagio. So I would say those two options are on the table, and yeah, make it happen, especially if you're a I think if you're a PGD player, you probably have the upgraded card that you can get free parking at an MGM property, which means park at Blacio.
Speaker 2: I think you could get from here to Bolagio in ten minutes.
Speaker 1: It's probably more like fifteen to twenty. But yes, you don't bet on that. I mean, like to walk into the front door of Blagio, sure, but to walk to the parking garage is different.
Speaker 2: I will time it tomorrow. I'm not taking it. Doesn't take twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: To get from from where we are from here to the parking grow to the parking garage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead and time to tomorrow. What are we betting on it. I'm not walking it. I'll walk in myself. I'll walk in my boots and I'll make it in sob twenty minutes, no problems.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, or poker players, you can buy Tim's Poker Girl parking pass for ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I will take that.
Speaker 1: Buy in with that, and he will not cry up, and he will not only give it to you, he will valet your fucking car. Okay, because that is that is what he will get for. That's what you will get for ten thousand dollars. Yeah, yeah, so yeah, okay, Well that's gonna do it for us, for Tim Duckworth, thro myself, for Danie mcganny.
Speaker 2: For Joe Cammell.
Speaker 1: This has been the Poker Girl Podcast and we will talk to you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Jamie