Speaker 1: That's a little Chuck Berry right there.
Speaker 2: News Radio eight forty wha, Yeah, this is Tony and Dwight Show, brought to you by the Kentucky Office of Highway Safety. Please buckle up and put your phone down. John, Do you want to know why we asked for you to pull up some Chuck Barrett?
Speaker 3: I do want to know?
Speaker 2: Mario is with us? Now? Mario, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good? How you guys doing?
Speaker 1: He is our.
Speaker 2: Video Internet extraordinary video filmmaker.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And we say we were telling a story about Bruce Springsteen.
Speaker 1: Well, no, we were talking about Chuck Berry.
Speaker 4: Yes, And I said, you know when Chuck Barry would tour, Tony brought the fact of just him his guitar. I said, yeah, he would play these bars or whatnot, and he wouldn't bring a band. The house band would back him up, and so often it was horrible shows.
Speaker 1: And I said, did you know that before Bruce Springsteen hit that him and the East Street Band were the backing band for a show in New Jersey? And he goes, who's Bruce Springsteen?
Speaker 3: No, yeah, I don't know who that is.
Speaker 2: So first didn't know Bruce springs Stein or Chuck Berry is and I screamed, we are so old. We are so old, as I knelt in the sky and looked up to the sky.
Speaker 3: For you, I'm familiar that you're also not.
Speaker 5: You know, you've getten made fun of for your lack of movie knowledge too, right, everybody's on me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, so for an example, thank you, John. So, I said, have you seen back to the future, because then you would know Chuck Berry? And he goes, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Wow, Bruce sounds a little familiar Springsteen. I feel like I've heard that last name, but I don't know Chuck Barry.
Speaker 3: I don't know Chuck Barry yet.
Speaker 1: I know, and that's why I said, but please tell me you know Chuck Berry goes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: What kind of music did your parents listen to?
Speaker 3: Let's just say R and B.
Speaker 6: Okay, they liked reggae, Okay, they like a little bit of a what's the genre? I would say, like funk, like kind of like right, okay, old school sixty funk.
Speaker 2: But you are from Long Islands, which I lend to me believe that Springsteen would be still kind of that's a good point.
Speaker 6: They are right, you know, that's not my parents like, uh, my dad really likes Notorious vi Ig.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, right, there you go.
Speaker 2: So again we get lost. We think the nineties was five years ago. Yeah, thirty years ago. I can't believe, right, and I get it. So if you go back to nineteen I graduated in nineteen eighty seven, you're those same reference points are nineteen fifty seven, right, Okay, so stuff and everything else that people brought up I didn't know everything about, but sometimes it just doesn't translate.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you never heard capd Well. I wasn't around in the twenties.
Speaker 2: But that's that's true. So I when I did the I don't know if you knew this, but I would. I'm in the Hall of Fame attorney high school.
Speaker 4: No, you've never brought wait hang on, yeah, you got you gotta prep me for that so I don't have a heart attack.
Speaker 2: So I said, the difference or the distance between now and when we were in high school is the same distance when I was in high school and Pearl Harbor, whoa.
Speaker 3: Pearl Pearl Harbor is like nineteen forties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, forty one. No, you're right, you're right, it's forty years our references now would have been in the forties.
Speaker 2: Are correct the same distance, okay as Pearl Harbor. But I think Mario could back us up here. I mean we look pretty good for old dude, chow do.
Speaker 3: Look pretty good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know how we do that? And we look pretty good. Our secret what's the secret?
Speaker 2: Photoshop lying to our loved ones? Yeah, yeah, it's always good in relationships.
Speaker 4: I didn't know this, and I'm gonna make me sound like an idiot, but that's what I am. These are things in your home that should be cleaned on a regular basis, but they're not.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: Okay? Okay?
Speaker 4: First one is your air conditioning filters. They need to be changed out, especially if you have allergies. I know that to be true.
Speaker 1: I'm just horrible at it.
Speaker 2: Yes, here's the thing. Stop buying those seventeen dollars twenty dollars filters. It's actually makes your system work harder. Buy the five dollars filter and change it out every month. Amen, five dollars guy in and out. The air flows easier through and it's five dollars.
Speaker 6: Now, I know for whenever I whenever I get my house, I can I'm an apartment.
Speaker 3: Now they change it for me before.
Speaker 4: Yet it's always such a pain in the ass to get to well.
Speaker 2: People want to buy the set. It says it takes pet tender in this it's it gets the virus out of the air, So I must buy the dollar filter. No, it's actually you're hurting your system by buying the twenty dollars filter. Five dollars filter. Change it every month.
Speaker 4: These are things in your home that should be clean on a regular basis, yet they're not. Here's one never knew this refrigerated coils. Your refrigerator coils are on the back of the appliance.
Speaker 1: No, you vacuum them every six months. You vacuum me, you vacuum them every six months.
Speaker 4: Not only are dirty coils of fire hazard, but they might even be causing that annoying bee buzzing noise or refrigerator is a buzzy noise.
Speaker 2: First of all, that's advice for people that have refrigerators that are older. Appliances and TVs are disposable. Now you get them for a couple of years, you don't you get a new one. You get a new one.
Speaker 4: However, now you get like a nice stainless steel Samsung or whatever brand refrigerator now brand new, five years it's gone. Yeah, but give me a nineteen eighty two avocado refrigerator for it's in the garage.
Speaker 2: It's still still run.
Speaker 1: He'll run it dirty range hood filters. I don't have.
Speaker 2: Oh that's up underneath. So when you turn the fan on to suck up the air, like the smoke or whatever is going on on the top, those things can get really greasy and night.
Speaker 1: Those should be cleaned one every once to three months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Or replace it if they or replace if you have the charcoal kind. I don't even know what that means. Charcoal kind. The next one.
Speaker 2: Charcoal filter, it's a natural air or water filter. What do you just just wake up like today?
Speaker 1: Actually, I did things in your home that need to be cleaned regularly, regularly, regularly, regularly.
Speaker 2: Stop regularly. So what is the nastiest thing that you have that no one really kind of cleans regularly? Okay, what is the nastiest thing you should clean?
Speaker 1: You know what it is. It's on you right now. It's your cell phone screen.
Speaker 3: But this is so nasty.
Speaker 2: Your phone is so nasty.
Speaker 1: How much if I lick stop.
Speaker 2: Stop you're so stop stop done with the licking.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's a new contest we do no will we lick it? And we have.
Speaker 4: Hey, I got a question, see if he'll lick this? And you just and then we go get it and all lick it or not licking out?
Speaker 3: Hey, there is something in the world that you would not lick dight.
Speaker 1: She might be listening, so I'm not saying, Mariot.
Speaker 4: Most people this is this is gross. This one's gross, and but I guess it needs to be done. Honey, if you're listening, I want you to do this because the thought of this is disgusting. Most people don't know that your dishwasher has a filter and food might get stuck in there. Call and that might be the reason that your dishes aren't clean. I remember my sister law Kathy goes, hey, do you know your dishwasher has a filter?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: And she showed me. I'm like, it's gross.
Speaker 2: You got to know.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that either.
Speaker 2: You got to know that stuff. And that's why they have planned off so the lessons, that's why they don't. They don't tell you to clean it, so it breaks down and you just buy a new dishwasher.
Speaker 4: Look, everything needs to prevent and if you did it on everything you had, that's all you would do all day long is get off work and start doing stuff right.
Speaker 2: People they get into these modes to where they start to become OCD about everything and cleaning stuff right. And you can go down a path to where you're cleaning stuff all the time.
Speaker 3: All the time, all the time.
Speaker 1: Ah, they say, your sink is like a.
Speaker 2: The sink is worse than your toilet.
Speaker 1: So here's what I don't get.
Speaker 4: I remember as a kid, somebody would like take a sponge and you know, they'd be babysitting, you know, Mom would drop us off at a neighbor's house or whatnot, and she would take this sponge from the sink and like clean the sinking.
Speaker 1: This should come over. And I just fed me lunch and like my mouth.
Speaker 4: I'm like, hey, hey lady, wait a minute. I was like, you know seven, but I still it was wrong.
Speaker 2: But here's the interesting thing about humans and couples, Like you will share and do things with your partner, Oh yeah, yeah, okay, yes, but if you accidentally used their tooth.
Speaker 1: USh, oh my gosh, yes.
Speaker 2: Or they use your like it's the other way around. There is like death calm one like out here?
Speaker 1: Did you use my toothbrush?
Speaker 2: And I'll go did you realize what we just did?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What what are you talking about? But that is the toothbrush. It is like a sacred oh yeah thing, and if if you used it, I have to throw it away.
Speaker 4: I have to throw you have to throw right, of course, there's no question they're getting in between the teeth craps.
Speaker 2: Okay, Mario, what's up live on the radio? Have you accidentally used your girlfriend's toothbrush?
Speaker 6: Put it back and said nothing, She's used mine before. Okay, then I'm throwing it away. But I don't think I've ever used hers toothbrush.
Speaker 4: Did you throw it away in front of her? Did you do the deal when she left? You bought one that looks exactly like it.
Speaker 3: You're trying to.
Speaker 6: Put me on the spot, But no, I didn't. I just threw it away like like she didn't see it. So I just threw it away and then got a new one.
Speaker 4: Uh John, Yes, sir, you are gonna have a baby soon.
Speaker 2: That means that there are no more secrets between you and your wife. Everything is going to be disgusting. Your your body parts were all be different. Everything is gonna be dirty. There's gonna be dirty diapers, there's gonna be fights and all that stuff. There's no more secrets anymore.
Speaker 3: Are Are you ready?
Speaker 2: You got? You will find out whether you love your wife or not through this next process.
Speaker 5: You're the first person who's laid it out for me like that. Yes, but I mean you have to be ready the point. Yes, you will be so tired. You you go like we're gonna go to dinner. She'll have like the little ponytails to the side, no makeup, she put a little weight on her. Entire body has changed. You've gotten fat. You're so tired.
Speaker 2: And there's a smell between you two, and the baby has a unique smell, right, And you look across from each other at a restaurant and all you want is a chicken caesadia thingy, and you're like, we what happened to us?
Speaker 3: You make it sell like the worst thing in the entire universe.
Speaker 2: But that's when you fall in love, really okay, that's when you fall in love with your partner and you're in together fun.
Speaker 3: In fact, my wife and I don't use the same sink.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a good clue.
Speaker 3: We use the same bathroom, use the same bathroom.
Speaker 1: Smart, we got separate bathroom. We've got separate bathroom.
Speaker 4: Guy's absolutely, we do you get nobody wants to shower in my shower.
Speaker 2: Two things, Mario, you want the secret of success for relationships? Yeah, separate, separate banking accounts, and separate bathroom. You will be very happy.
Speaker 1: We got both. We got separate bank accounts that separate.
Speaker 6: That's that's a necessity. Set back bank accounts.
Speaker 1: And she's never used my toothbrush.
Speaker 2: Because do not have a joint count. What about a joint I don't have a joint account. We don't.
Speaker 4: Susan has never used my toothbrush because she has dentures. She just takes him out and puts them in a night glass and pistal of those things and they fizz up.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: And Marion, I don't know if you knew this, but everyone knows this. Jackie and I got divorced and remarried within a year and a half. But when we got that divorce, they were like, how much money you having back? And I was like, she did everything.
Speaker 3: I go.
Speaker 2: I have no idea I can have five hundred or five thousand dollars. I have no idea. I have no idea. So when we got back together, it was a year and a half later, and we've been happy for twenty years. But but we kept everything separate. You have your money, I have my money. We pay all the bills and then we have two separate retirement accounts and all that stuff. And then you know what, and we're happier that way. She doesn't have to say O buy this, and I don't have to say no.
Speaker 1: We still do that.
Speaker 4: Oh, were like a certain limit, but you guys have separate bank accounts. Yeah, we got separate bank accounts. But now and she'll come to me with like stupid stuff, Hey, would you mind if I buy a new pitch? I'm like, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's about whatever you want.
Speaker 3: And then yours is.
Speaker 1: But I got, I got, I got a laundermine.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, Yeah, mister honesty, yes, well, are you honest with the price of said things that you say? Can I buy this? Are you honest with the price said guitar slash motorcycle?
Speaker 1: Mario? So, uh, how was traffic?
Speaker 3: Did you don't change the subject? It was that horrible don't change the subject.
Speaker 4: Well, every once in a while I get confused because in my elder years and I might forget why, I might forget where a comic goes.
Speaker 2: That's good, that's good.
Speaker 1: I have been.
Speaker 4: Did I say five hundred and ninety nine? Oh yeah, that's Do.
Speaker 2: You want to warn people on sixty four r's of the traffic's terrible.
Speaker 3: It's just terrible.
Speaker 6: It's it's heading towards Louisville. I don't know if they cleaned it up by now, but I was sitting on the trap. I was sitting in traffic for about thirty five minutes, forty minutes, bumper to bumper, not moving.
Speaker 3: It was not fun.
Speaker 6: So if you're headed this way, I would just beware, probably try to take a different route.
Speaker 2: You just got back from Milwaukee. Tell me the feeling before of the stress level of Kentucky basketball fans, including Matt and all them, to where they were feeling, we have to win this game.
Speaker 6: The first game we had to win versus Troy, that was a must win. The second game it was okay. You have the fact that Arkansas is doing well too. I think that kind of you know, you know, made us a little bit nervous because you want to move on in the tournament. See Arkansas doing well. But I'm glad we got the win. We came out with the winn and now we're getting ready to play Tennessee, which is gonna be a huge game. I saw Louisville, I was, I was, I was rooting for Louisville to win.
Speaker 2: But well, I'll look at you. They've brainwashed you in Lexington. But Friday, you go to Indy.
Speaker 3: They do go to Indy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just an hour and a half up.
Speaker 4: I saw were be you were vidiing, y'all were somewhere and then here it comes to tornado. So instead of taking so instead taking cover, you go, hey, let's go up on this third story building that's all glass and video ourselves looking at the tornado.
Speaker 1: What are you stupid?
Speaker 6: So it got so dark so quick. Yeah, and it was. It was a bumper to bumper as well. And that was the only building there is d white. So we had no choice. We either were gonna sit on the freeway or we were just gonna look for shelter.
Speaker 4: You'll go on the basement, man, You'll go up three stories on a glass concourse, it's strong glass building.
Speaker 2: You will have a ton of fun. Prenneapolis, man, Yeah, Purdue, Purdue fans, Kentucky fans, Tennessee fans all there. They shut down that area around Lucas Oil and it's just one big party. You'all gonna have a blast.
Speaker 6: I'm excited because it's in a football stadium. Yes, my first time like actually going into a football stadium where there's gonna be a basketball game.
Speaker 2: They hosted every year.
Speaker 3: It should be a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be gready. All right, man, short break, we'll come back.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question. Okay, do you have a.
Speaker 4: Best friend that you can count on for no matter what? Yes, the guy that you say hey, no, no, no, that's no problem. I got this, I got this. If you're a business owner, that best friend of yours needs to be work a halics h A U l I X. I'm telling you they're gonna be your best friend in business. They do just about anything for just about any sized business. Sure, they'll move your office from point A to point B, but they'll also reconfigure your office. I want to move those cubicles around and shake things up for productivity.
Speaker 1: They're your guys. The men and women. They are good. It done for you.
Speaker 4: Internal office, moving, hanging artwork, office, furniture, assembly, you name it. If it's a business need, they're gonna take care of it. Maybe you're just out of a storage space seventy two thousand square feet of secured workhouse. These guys, they're gonna make you feel like they're only You're you're the only customer. But this is what they do. They're your best friend in business. They're large enough to do any job, but they're still small enough to care. Check out workaholics. If you're a business owner, you're not gonna regret picking up this best friend. Stick around More on the Way News Radio eight forty w h A S.
Speaker 1: What the hell is this? John Alden?
Speaker 3: This is bon Jovi. Do what you can.
Speaker 1: Find out more about this song at www dot dot com. It's good website and it's a great website.
Speaker 2: It's what's the name of the song?
Speaker 3: This a you can?
Speaker 2: This is new?
Speaker 3: I don't think it's new.
Speaker 1: He have you heard the new button? Julie's God do what you can? Has he gone country or something?
Speaker 3: I've not heard this. I just like country.
Speaker 1: Is that? What's going on?
Speaker 5: Bon Jovi's always been a little too country. He thinks he's Leonard Skinner, doesn't he.
Speaker 2: I think I'm about to smack you in the face.
Speaker 3: Oh my, what the.
Speaker 1: Hell are you talking about? Word?
Speaker 2: John Alden apologize.
Speaker 1: By this is sorry. The room's getting really tense. It's a wigwam.
Speaker 2: You just say you thinks John John bon JOVII thinks he's.
Speaker 4: Leonard skinnerd he in this song he does? This is a The room is a wigwam and a tpe. It's too tense.
Speaker 2: All right, we get it forward to thank you Mario.
Speaker 4: Hey, join us tomorrow real quick. Our guest is going to be legendary. Pat Boone he was great last time. He's up in his ears, but he's man.
Speaker 2: His faculties are there and that's all you Buddy, you it, You.
Speaker 1: Got it, me me and Pat Boone. You got it.
Speaker 2: John, You can jump in on that interview.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Your wife, John is a teacher, She is elementary teacher. Your wife is in a power distribution and she's a Frankfurt lawmaker.
Speaker 1: That is true. There is truth to that.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, uh, my wife is also into power distribution.
Speaker 1: Yes, what was the newest fancy name I heard? For a job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it escapes me all kind of they come on fans.
Speaker 1: I can't remember what it was, but I know what it was. Bouncer, I read a story I didn't make my show.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, browncer is something technician or technicis Yeah. Well, this is the list of people that says they wouldn't date someone that did this, like for a living. Okay, uh and teachers actually on this list show Wow, yeah, one hundred. Here's the first one. People that were saying I wouldn't date or marry someone that did these jobs. They had six thousand responses to this.
Speaker 1: Wow. Six wow.
Speaker 2: First one wouldn't date a chef. Been a chef for thirty years. My people are the worst I can see. First of all, you're going to get fat if you date a chef. Dude, you can't not eat the food that they prepare.
Speaker 4: Okay yeah, okay, okay, but it's the old theory, and you use this theory all the time too. The landscaper always has the ugliest yard, correct, So how do we the chef didn't come home and you're your cooking. That's what I do all day.
Speaker 2: That doesn't work with cooks, though, because my sister's won my best One of my best friends a chef Glory, the one in Florida.
Speaker 1: What's she doing? Now?
Speaker 3: Stop there?
Speaker 2: But they love to cook, so anytime they come we're over or whatever, they're making stuff from the scratch and all that. Yes, you're gonna get fat. Plus their hours are weird. Yeah, oh yeah, they end up being drug addicts and alcoholics. What nothing, you're gonna say something.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say it sounds like radio people.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say so there's a silver lining.
Speaker 2: Second social influencer. I don't want to be the co star in someone else's life.
Speaker 4: Okay, can I tell you something? Uh, last trip we met Chicago, we met some social influencers. No really yeah, and they were obviously quite younger, they were in their twenties. Yeah, and this girl makes like over a million dollars and I went, I went to her Instagram and she's got, you know, over a million followers, the whole bit.
Speaker 1: But that's a good living. But here's the here's my point. She's super hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, so all the pictures all of our social influences, Well, let me walk down to this McDonald's, but film my butt.
Speaker 1: The whole time.
Speaker 4: You know right, Yeah, yeah, so the husband has to put up with that, so it's a.
Speaker 1: Trade off to it.
Speaker 2: Do I what did the husband look like? He was a he was a looking guy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And he was a Russian guy who's quite.
Speaker 2: Large, Russian mafia, Russian hitman.
Speaker 4: We had we had talks about. No, he was not, but he knew people in my bed. And both the husbands were Russian, both the women were American, and it was a John.
Speaker 2: Do you know any social influencers in your circle?
Speaker 5: So I don't even know if this really counts as an influencer. But there's a friend of mine I went to school with who's like a data influence, a data lest influencer, which is no, he's big on TikTok analytics, analytics.
Speaker 4: Mario, get over here, Mario, because Mario's social Mario does this. I mean he does videos and and and I mean, you're right, I mean that's part of it's part of what you do is social influence.
Speaker 1: Right. I don't mean, I don't mean to wait until you.
Speaker 4: Got a whole about full of peanuts, you got anything to drink?
Speaker 3: No, I do not what this.
Speaker 1: I just poured it in my cup. I haven't drunk out of it.
Speaker 6: I know a lot of social influencers, like in my circle, like you'll see it on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it a bit too right, a little bit.
Speaker 2: Question is not that. The question is would you date or marry a social influencer.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't cross them off the list. It depends on what their category or niches.
Speaker 1: He's not shallow like you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm shallow.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I'm vain and.
Speaker 3: So am I.
Speaker 1: Well you got in radio. Just I want to prerequids. I just.
Speaker 2: Brain, my old brain says social influence. Drink, I'm not. I don't want to mess with a social influencer. That my brain says.
Speaker 1: No, Mario, don't want to drink after mister licks a lot.
Speaker 3: He just hand me his bottle of water.
Speaker 1: Ye, don't drink out of that, but poured it into my coffee mugs. What I did, I don't blame.
Speaker 3: I was about to drink.
Speaker 2: Ey zip it anybody. Here's the next one. Any profession involving religion, well, priest or can be very restrictive, like a preacher.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't date a priest.
Speaker 2: You don't watch your step, watch it.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't watch it again.
Speaker 2: I got my friends from the Catholic People's Society.
Speaker 1: Get let me, let me, let me rephrase it. I wouldn't date a priest again.
Speaker 2: So would you date John? Would you date a your wife is a preacher? Would you would you date a preacher?
Speaker 3: I think I would.
Speaker 5: I guess it's my same wife, but she's doing preaching. I guess, yeah, that's probably fine.
Speaker 4: It'd be weird having sex with him, though, right, No, And what if your wife's a preacher and you have.
Speaker 2: Why would it be weird.
Speaker 1: Because it's you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, sex isn't wrong.
Speaker 2: No, you're married, you may Here's another one. I think it's pretty obvious. Drug dealer or organized crime or cartel.
Speaker 1: Okay, well it.
Speaker 2: Was just keeping a drug dealer. No, let's just keep it as what if they're drug dealing? Is the side hustle?
Speaker 5: What if they're what if they're like at Walgreens or something, they work.
Speaker 2: They are drug pushers though, it is, that's what they do. But no, I don't think drug dealer is a good thing. But there are a lot of people in this world that believe that's a legitimate job. Of course, right, it's it's sex workers and drug dealers are like, that's a job. What are you talking about, Like it's there's nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 4: Well, Hill Carlin, bit, sex is legal, paying for things is legal. Why is paying for sex illegal.
Speaker 2: Teachers I've dated a few, and they were always sick. As if they were they got sick from their kids, so they always had a cold. John, I assume that that is the truth.
Speaker 4: So my sister in law, Kathy Tyler Young is a teacher and during coldin flu season, yeah, she's banned from the house because she's around those little germ factories all day. But here's what I will say, if you sign up for a teacher that actually has their heart into it, you're going to sacrifice too, because I'll look across the yard and I'll see she'll be upgrading papers, maybe eight thirty at nine on a weekday, and she's still working.
Speaker 2: You used to be able to go. Both my kids get went to the same school and Mass was on Wednesday morning. You could go over go and sit with one of them in mass. The last time I went was in the middle of the winter because I noticed the symphony of sniffs. Oh it was just seven hundred kids in a church and it was just all sniffles, and I went, it's like that, I said.
Speaker 3: I gotta get out of here.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 3: It was the last time I went the sniffy.
Speaker 1: Jo Hey, Johndden, that's two dollars out of the bad Joe.
Speaker 2: Would you marry your dating only fans model?
Speaker 3: Yes, Mario, I wouldn't cross them off to this either.
Speaker 1: No, No, really, I'm not. I'm not a jealous guy.
Speaker 5: In the long run, they'll get tired of you anyway, but they get tired of you quicker.
Speaker 4: My wife let me start my only fans page, and mine's a little different mine. They start off naked and they pay me to put my clothes back on.
Speaker 1: Mario opposite. Yeah, but nonetheless you did.
Speaker 2: Uh. Look, if you're gonna marry and have kids is a different story in just dating. If you're dating only fans, Mody, you're like, I don't know, yeah, it's kind of cool. But if you're gonna marry and have kids.
Speaker 4: But you know what's coming out, you know what's coming out. At some point, little Timmy's gonna be going, Oh, explain to your kids, and this is your mom.
Speaker 2: Explain to your kids.
Speaker 3: Explain to your mom, your mother, that's a good point. Explain, right, Yeah, yeah, dating is different from marriage.
Speaker 1: To you, thank you, Hey, missus Abernathy.
Speaker 3: That convinced me.
Speaker 1: To missus Abernathy, that's not where that goes.
Speaker 3: We've got three minutes.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sorry. You may say a prude or whatever, but I don't care what you do. But if I have to explain to my kids what your job was for the first twenty years, that's gonna be a problem for me.
Speaker 6: How did you even explain it? And that's such an awkward situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your mother used to People used to request her to do things. She's she would film it, and then people paid her. And then you have two kids going what.
Speaker 1: Hey, missus Olsen from Little House on the Prairie, Why are you such a prude? Hey?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 2: To me, it's just another I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I have options. Last one, Yeah, psychologist.
Speaker 4: Okay, one example, let's rewind what I've dated too, strippers. Would you ever date a stripper?
Speaker 2: Dating and marrying is two different things. Dating in air force marriage is serious and settling down, and I think both of them ended up not living. So congratulations what you do. One of them still last one, psychologists do not date a therapist.
Speaker 1: Date a therapist.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you you better, brother, let me tell you. When you have kids and they get to school, the most screwed up kids in that school are the kids of therapists and psychologists. If if psychologists and therapists were great for kids, how come the kids of psychologists and therapists are the ones the ones that are always the most screwed up.
Speaker 4: And Plus, when they're kids, you can always out a therapist kid because they're wearing those jackets with the patches on the elbows.
Speaker 1: And smoking true and not true at a recess to go? Why are you obsessing on that blue ribbon so much?
Speaker 2: Christian Brothers Roofing. Go to christianbroroofing dot com or two four four zero two zero eight all this hail and damage that's happened in the last couple of weeks. Get an estimate. It's a free estimate. If they have damage, they'll take it from there. Christian Brothers Roofing, Christianbroroofing dot com or two four four zero Tools sell.
Speaker 4: The covered hot tub Baby hot Tubs as low as sixty five dollars a month.
Speaker 1: That's what you need.
Speaker 4: Reconnect with the family, reconnect with the one you love, have a vacation in your own backyard every single night. Hot tubs as low as sixty five dollars a month, seventy five O on Preston Highway. You're gonna love them back to wrap it up, possibly in a minute or two. No, we're saying goodbye see tomorrow with our guest Pat Boone.
Speaker 3: I love you, Ma,