Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in?
Speaker 2: We don't want.
Speaker 1: To report every thirty one.
Speaker 3: Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 2: UFO over hey, we want to one of.
Speaker 1: Those areas thirty one.
Speaker 4: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds time areas thirty one?
Speaker 3: Me neither there. See if it was anybody a h above us to pass us, like thirty seconds.
Speaker 4: Ago, we were sending one of golf negative, okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's murder ten nine o'clock. Yes, I'll just passed over, I go. I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed out over the top of US.
Speaker 4: Ninety one one.
Speaker 2: You just called up to me before.
Speaker 4: They're after staying the airplanes.
Speaker 2: Here to God on an unidentified object every Liberty four call or calm on an Unidentified flying object.
Speaker 5: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. How are you all doing. I'm the contact and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. In tonight's episode, we're joined by Jeff calling in from Missouri. Jeff is the founder and lead investigator of Tracking the Unknown, an independent project focused on structured documentation and analysis of unidentified aerial phenomena. Jeff approaches a subject from an evidence driven perspective with a clear separation between observation and interpretation, and that framework was put to the test in August of twenty twenty five when during an active investigation, he experienced an encounter with an unidentified object. The event was documented at the time and was followed by acute physiological and cognitive effects that lasted several days, as well as an estimated forty five minutes of unaccounted time. Jeff is up next, but.
Speaker 3: First, if you enjoy the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show.
Speaker 4: Hello, Jeff, welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: It's a pleasure to be here.
Speaker 4: It is our pleasure. It is great to have you with us. And you're calling from the state of Missouri.
Speaker 1: That is correct. Yeah, write City, Missouri, a little rural town, middle of nowhere.
Speaker 4: Is the state banging the center of the United States.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's quite I'd say Kansas would be the more central part of the states, but it's very close, okay.
Speaker 4: And you were saying at the very beginning you were getting a bit of the old snow.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, I'm snowed in at this time. It's about fourteen inches of snow outside negative one and I'm not going anywhere today.
Speaker 4: And I think a lot of the listeners tonight can totally relate to you. I reckon they're probably in the same position.
Speaker 1: Indeed.
Speaker 4: Indeed, now, Jeff, you have some experiences to share with us. Would you like start a beginning, please, sir.
Speaker 1: The very beginning, well before I ever had a sighting, I remember reading about the declassification of a Pentagon program called the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program. I remember they released the Gimbal video, the go Fast video, and then a list of observables for what these objects do across these videos, and I remember taking a mental note on it because I thought it was fascinating. The first one is sudden and instantaneous acceleration, and another one is positive lift without aerodynamic surfaces or otherwise known as anti gravity, defying the Earth's gravity. The other one is hypersonic velocities without signatures like no sonic boom for its low observability and cloaking. Five trans medium travel with the ability to go through space, the atmosphere and the sea with no degradation in performance, and then six biological effects. This project has been going on since July twenty twenty five and is still ongoing here. In January, and all six of those A tip observables had been documented here now, so on July seventh of twenty twenty five. I mean, at this point it was an abstract thought. It was like junk food for the break. I would think about this and I thought it was interesting, but I never thought I would see anything myself. I went outside to have a cigarette and it was just before the Percy had media shower, so I was watching the sky within tent as I was dragging on my cigarette. But then this object came from the west. It appeared almost like a distant aircraft or maybe even a meteor, but it was moving at what appeared to be hypersonic velocity in my direction, so due east. And what was weird is it got bright, similar to a bow eyed or a fireball meteor. But then it changed in color and went from being a bright orange white to a black, hazy color, and it noticeably decelerated into a full stop. And the object in the center at this point appeared starlike, but then it shrunk, as if it gained distance or even shrunken size. It's hard to say, but I was watching it. It stayed still for about thirty seconds. Then it started instantly repositioning in the sky or zigzag behavior from one point to the next point, very large portions of the sky. Thing it did was it shot off to the south instantly, and it blew my mind. It was one of the most incredible things I've ever seen. I never thought I'd see anything like it again. So I wrote down every single thing I saw, sent it into moufon the mutual UFO network Newfork, and I thought that would be my only sighting but it turns out it wasn't. July eighteenth of twenty twenty five, another object similar profile. It just looked like a luminous orb floated over my position, or it just transited silently. Initially I took a recording of it, deleted the recording, thinking oh, it's probably just a drone. I'm skeptical by nature. I'm I try to not be prone to observer bias, but this object, it was just so strange. I ended up recovering the recording due to sightings on July twenty seven, twenty ninth, August first and second, now the twenty seventh. That was the night that I knew I had something extraordinary going on over my skies. Objects moving at hypersonic velocities with no flight surfaces, no FAA lights, doing things that are super strange, like disappearing and reappearing on different flight paths, moving through each other, and instantaneous accelerations. One object flew right over my head on July twenty eighth. When I say right over my head, it could have been a few thousand feet up, but it disappeared. It just disappeared out of nowhere. Through sole motion analysis, you can see this thing goes from maybe one hundred miles per hour to thousands of miles per hour just basically disappears in two frames into the sky. And these sightings just kept going and going. Then August first comes around. I started filming pretty earlier on in the day into the night and discovered something very interesting. Some of these objects that appear like stars, they appear like a point source. They would deviate from their position if you film them long enough. Not saying they're related, but these objects will mimic celestial objects and sort of blend in with the star field. But the motion that they exhibit makes it clear that it's between the observer and the stars, so it's something much closer clearly. But August second, that's the day that this whole thing changed. That was a more serious incident. I'll start at the beginning of the day. I started filming during daylight hours. Many weird things were already happening. As soon as I went outside. Objects were zigzagging all over the sky. There was one where these things can sometimes exhibit what appears to be an uncanny sense of situational awareness. There was one object that looked like a almost like a cylindrical metallic object no flight surfaces. I would lift my phone to record it and it would disappear behind the veil of the atmosphere, and then I put my phone back down because I think it's gone, and then it would pop right back out. Lifted my phone to record it again, and it did the same thing, disappeared behind the blue veil of the atmosphere, and I kept recording. There was a lot of strange things, objects moving around the sky and making extreme turns that are indicative of high G force, like extreme G forces, the kind of stuff that would turn a human pilot into soup. Things that are shouldn't be possible. But where the night took a very I would say negative turn was about nine o'clock PM. I started filming a long form video at nine o'clock. This object, it was, I guess you could call it hovering, highly luminous, almost starlac, and I had noticed that its movement had deviated from the starfield, so I kept recording it. This is on my old phone, so the quality is not the best. The footage is ambiguous at best. But I filmed from nine o'clock to about nine to twenty six PM, and I was outside with my dog at about nine to twenty six. I mean I went from feeling real healthy, real good, like I could run a mile, to feeling as though all the energy got sapped from me, like blackout, adjacent fatigue, shortness of breath in slight dizziness too. I had actually buckled over and was trying to regain my composure. It was very weird. It was like all the energy was just sapped from me. And once I regained my composure, I recorded the object for maybe another forty seconds, and I just had a feeling like, ah, this just I don't feel good. This is getting a little bit weird. Initially I attributed the symptoms to something personal. I wasn't going to automatically say that it was the object that was responsible for these symptoms. But I decided to disengage from filming and go inside. I got up, walked inside. It's probably about nine to twenty seven PM, and I opened the back door. My dog runs in.
Speaker 2: I go in.
Speaker 1: I locked the door behind me. As I'm walking through my kitchen past the there's a counter in there. Three things happen all simultaneously. I flashed both through my southern window. I got a blast of fatigue, not just like a minor wave like it was outside. It it felt like I was hit by something. All the lights in my house flickered, and my dogs started going insane, and the symptoms, the immediate onset of acute and very strong symptoms hit A shortness of breath right as it hit me. It was like a split second paralysis. I had to catch myself on one of the chairs that was propped up against one of the counters. Immediately went into like fight or flight, because I mean what I was feeling. I went from feeling relatively normal to borderline concussed. I felt nausea, I was disoriented, my vision wasn't so good. Extreme vertigo, like really bad vertigo, like barely being able to walk straight. But yeah, I armed myself. There's a weapon on the counter. I work in law enforcement, so I'm pretty used to having firearms around, and my dogs were going absolutely insane. Yeah, it's a little hard to talk about. I ran full speed to my room. I locked the door and was in a like a threat ready position, aiming at the door because I had this very strong feeling like I wasn't alone. Another symptom of whatever this was. It was like an unnatural fear response, hypervigilance, almost a feeling like predator and prey, like a primal fear. Nothing I've ever felt before. I've been in many situations that induced fight or flight and adrenaline, but this was different. I've never felt this before. I was aiming at the door, I realized I was completely alone. I was isolated. There was no one else at the house, and where I live it's very far away from anyone, so I realized, ya, I was very much isolated. I called my ex girlfriend. She knew what I was doing. I had been sending her videos in the previous days, and as soon as she answered, the first thing I said was they're here. If the phone line cuts out, it's not me, which understandably freaked her out. But as I was on the phone, the dogs just kept going crazy. I noticed they wouldn't go near my door, and the air itself didn't feel right. With the air around me, it felt charged, heavy, almost oppressive, and that feeling of being watched it was almost overwhelming. But I've been trained to handle my self and stressful times, you know, It's something I have to do quite often. Working in Saint Louis, it's a high crime urban environment. But what was weird too. Was later checked the time log of when I called her, and it should have been close to nine thirty pm, but it was It said ten fifteen pm. This is about a good forty five minutes of on account to for time and the full list of symptoms. Actually, I'll get to that in a moment. I'll tell the rest of the story. So it felt as though it was like a standoff was in my room. I'm on the phone to de isolate myself, was telling her what was going on. She could hear the dogs going crazy in the background, and it wasn't like a dog's barking at someone passing the house. This was low growls, threat barking, and as I said, you could feel it in the air. It wasn't right about yeah, thirty minutes goes by. I had the phone call connected to my parents, who were out of town on vacation at the time, and because I didn't want to sound crazy, I told them I believe there may be an intruder in the house. I told them call nine to one one, get an officer to come out here and do the patrol of the property. Right as I said nine one one. The dogs stopped barking. The air felt as though it went back to normal, and it felt as though it ended. I ended up leaving my room and clearing the top level of my house before leaving my house with great haste. I left a lot of stuff behind, and I didn't even bring chargers. I didn't bring my EESIG. I just left, drove down the road, stopped at a gas station, and I bought a different EASIG. Was telling this person behind the counter how crazy my night had been, because I remember my h hands still shaking from the adrenaline. As I was going to put my debit card in the reader, I could barely get a debit card in there because my hand was shaking so much. But as I got back into my car, like this whole time, I'm still on the phone with my AX, because I didn't want to be alone at any point after what I had just been through. But I ended up getting off the phone to see if I can get my GPS going, because my plan was to leave the state to go stay with her, because she lived in Illinois and I was staying in right City at the time, and I said, she's my AX. We were going through problems at the time, but I'm not going to devils at many details about that. I remember I could not get my phone to connect to my car. No matter what I did, Bluetooth, direct wire, nothing worked. As though my phone was it was impossible to connect it to my car. I probably tried fifty or sixty times, and so I started driving. I realized it was like, I know this route. I've done this drive probably hundreds of times. So I decided to just go. As I'm driving, I'm realizing that my driving is not so good. I'm kind of swerving, I'm not driving well. They keep in mind I was sober as a judge this night, and I hadn't had a drink or anything. It was whatever had occurred while filming and walking inside that was making me feel this way. And when the adrenaline wore off, I just I started noticing symptom after symptom after symptom. So I have a whole list of symptoms here. So it started with acute pressure, shortness of breath, split second paralysis, nausea, dizziness, disorientation, visual sensitivity, extreme vertigo, My face was numb, paresthesia or nerve tingling, sensation throughout my whole body. Tachycardia and my neurological symptoms were severe as well, the whole blackout adjacent fatigue initially, and the fatigue lingered for days. Brain flog, severely compromised short term memory. It was really i'd be saying something, I'd forget what I was saying halfway through saying it. Type memory, the unnatural fear response, hypervigilance, the predator prey feeling. And here let me flip my notes over see, I wrote everything down in the days of and the days after what I experienced. That's what I have written down for that. But yeah, I drove to her house. I probably missed about fifteen turns, maybe more because my memory is compromised at this point. When I finally arrived and got out, and she had me go into the basement and she brought me some food because she was just worried about me. I mean, I must have looked like a total mess showing up. It was disoriented, confused. I mean I showed up with my duty belt on, I was armed. It was just a psychological comfort. Like when I think about it. However, these objects are so advanced that having a firearm would be like having a caveman's club in comparison, but it's just a psychological comfort. She had me sit down. She brought me a bowl of oatmeal, and I remember I set it down on my lap and I forgot it was there, probably like eight different times. My short sort of memory was just blasted. I remember trying to stand up and walk around and barely being able to walk straight. It was really disoriented, and the fear it didn't feel like natural fear. For anyone who's ever taken up medication, you understand that you'll take a medication and it'll it'll be there, like you'll feel that like let's say it's an SSRI. It'll balance out your feelings. It'll balance the chemicals in your brain in a certain way, and it stays that way for a little while. It kind of felt like that, like medicinal fear. I know that sounds crazy, but it didn't feel natural because it lasted for days. Unnatural fear, especially of studed lights and being outside at night. I didn't go outside at night for almost a month after this incident. But what compelled me to continue filming was telling people this story, this exact story. I would receive cognitive dissonance, disrespect, disbelief, or people would immediately chalk it up to something that was conventional, which I'm not going to say something conventional isn't possible. But this was just too strange and too related. It's hard to dismiss it when I was actively filming an object of anomalist nature before these symptoms occurred. Might I mention too, while I was in my room and armed, I was expecting a third wave of whatever this was. I know for sure that if a third wave hit, it probably would have completely incapacitated me. Like, when I think back on it, it could have been a number of things. It could have been a close proximity event, you know, I've heard that there are certain biological effects that can occur when you're in close proximity to these objects. Who knows their method of moving around, Like think about this anology, like if you're standing right behind a jet when it's taking off, you're going to get burned. Maybe it's something like that, or it could have been something else. I have heard tell of directed energy waves from these objects, and that's not something that our military doesn't currently have. It is possible as far as origin of these objects, I can't say. I don't know. It could be a number of things. Many people think extraterrestrial, which is possible based on the extreme physics I've seen. Some people say crypto terrestrial, like it's from here, and some people say interdimensional, but all of which I can't verify. But that experience was a big inspiration as to why I started tracking the unknown. August thirtieth is when I resumed filming. I started capturing objects that like the first video I took on August thirtieth, it was daytime. An object that had no flight surfaces appeared oblong in shape, similar to a tic tac like the breath ment, was flying by silently, transitting from south to north. That was the first video, and I had noticed second and very objects near it, like these small sphere like objects that would move at extreme velocity. You can only capture through slow motion analysis. Otherwise it's a blink of an eye, and these things are there and gone. And I just kept filming and filming, and I would send my stuff into Moufon and I was working directly with their Star team. Their Star team handles like the top one percent of cases as far as UFOology goes So it was I was working with Margie k and before that it was Debbie Ziegelmeyer. She's been on the Ancient Alien Show. She's an author. She was one of the people that gave me one of the biggest and most helpful tips to establish that this is really a recurring phenomenon rather than just a one off. She told me that these sightings are very common during the summer around nine PM. So I took a mental note of that and kept filming. But then that led up to the August second anomalous health incident. But this project, what I decided to do. The direction I would go is I would film the objects, do slow motion analysis and also do frame by frame analysis with AI comparing to conventional and celestial objects. Trying to disprove my own footage before I put it out, because if I can't, if I can disprove it, someone else can't. So I try to debunk my own footage before it goes out. But that's been the idea is analysis before speculation, and uh, I guess that's how tracking the Unknown came to be. Discover quite a few things with tracking the unknown and filming these objects. After upgrading to telescopic captures, and even it purchased a diffraction grading to study their light spectra. Like the spectrum of light on these objects is very interesting, but the data is preliminary at this time and still waiting for more baseline data to compare it to. So there was another incident because like I've been doing these recordings night after night after night, so at nighttime it's easier to see these objects due to contrast the dark sky the object's luminosity, it's easier to study light behavior and motion analysis because during the day it's not quite as clear, there's more contrast, it's brighter. The objects are not as clear during the day, I've noted, but at night their luminosity stands out. So November tenth, there was an incident. I was I had gotten my telescope, so the first time I captured the IP and a telescopic capture was on Halloween of twenty twenty five. It's this object. It was beautiful, honestly, it's They're hauntingly beautiful through a telescope. But they come in different sizes and shapes, and it's hard to say that there's any definitive look to these objects. But there's one thing that's consistent is their luminosity in the diffuse haze. Like when you see a comet going by, there's usually like a diffuse kind of haze behind it, but this is different. It's almost luminous in nature, even to the naked eye. I'm going all over the place here. There's a lot to talk about. November tenth, I got the telescope out and I was looking to the to the northeast. There was an object. It was very bright to the naked eye, almost starlike, and I was trying to get focus on it. I was using my phone to look through the telescope to try to see it, and I just could not get a good view of it. For some reason, it was all blurred out. I just I couldn't see anything, and I eventually look up for my telescope when I see a circular, exclusive looking cloud that's directly in my line of sight with my telescope. I take my phone off my telescope, I zoom in on it, zoom out, zoom back in, and make sure it's not some kind of optical thing, and the cloud immediately disappears and I once again see the point source of light of the object I was trying to track. So then I started trying to film it again through the telescope, and then I started feeling those physical effects again similar to August second, pressure on the front and back of my chest. This time, blurred vision was notable, and fatigue not as strong as August second, but I started feeling fatigue. Decided to disengage from filming that night. And let's see, oh I have in my notes there was another incident August third, so I guess the day after the anomalous health incident. I had come back home because I stayed the night at my ex's house. I didn't want to be at that house after what had occurred. I remember the same thing someone can cigarette on the back porch with my dog Daisy, and I saw another one of these. It appeared to be one of these objects, almost starlike in appearance, but moving against the background sky, and I noticed it was behind the tree line. I would move to the right and it would move to the left, and it was it seemed as though it was concealing itself with my tree line. Like I moved left, it would move right right behind the trees. Did this a few times before my dog, which was relaxed and laying down out of nowhere yit very loud, jumped up, ran to the door. I let her in, and she sprinted across the house like in fear. So I've had quite a few things that were very strange while doing this project. Yeah, I guess. Yeah. You really never know what's going to happen when you're dealing with the unknown. I mean, anytime you're filming or watching these objects, it's your shadow boxing with something unknown, and there's clearly certain dangers that should be considered. Things I've discovered, I know I mentioned the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Programs observables, but I've kind of noted some of my own observables that have been recurring in nature throughout the time of doing this project. One thing I've noted that's quite common is proximal micro flashes. There are these little flashes of light that occur around UAP. What they are, I can't say. It could be secondary objects, it could be an atmospheric effect. I'm not sure, but it's recurring. It happens a lot. And then with the November tenth incident, ecclusive counter measures, these cloudlike it is perfectly circular. It's happened a few times. I guess where your view is blocked. Another observable would be celestiomimicry. Sometimes these objects will literally blend in with the starfield. They'll move with the stars, But if you watch them long enough, they can deviate from that and move in different directions or even pick up in their velocity though their speed. One really interesting aspect about them is I've been studying their light, in particular the extreme luminosity and an isotropic behavior. Like the light it misbehaves. It doesn't act like normal stellar isotropic light, which is symmetrical. This light is asymmetrical and can vary based on view of observation, both telescopically to the naked eye through binoculars and through the phone as well. So different angles produce different visuals and different effects. It's very very strange. But actually, yeah, there's an incident involving the anisotropic light behavior that I could mention. I noticed an object in the sky to the believe that was the east. It was oblong, highly luminous. It looked like a vertical tic tac hovering in the sky. There's something I noticed I would tilt my head left, the object would tilt with me. I tilt my head right, it would tilt that same way to the right. So it's apparent visual signature would change based on your view. It's something I've noted while these objects fly by, while they're slowly hovering by in the sky. But yes, anisotropic light signatures, that's been one of the big recurring things. And I know I already mentioned diffuse luminous haze. When they're slowly hovering through the sky, you'll notice a haze around them. It's usually uneven, and like when they're moving through the sky at closer range, there's still like a luminous haze behind them, almost like a trailing wake. Directionally based. So the baseline spectral emission, like I use a diffraction grading, it's a metric diffraction with green dominant uneven spectral intensity. It's baseline data at this time, so I can't say it's conclusive. But it didn't match LEDs or dollar spectra or planetary spectra or any artificial known light sources.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: It was different from everything, So the conclusion is still unknown at this time.
Speaker 4: One Life, One Story, a podcast about real people and a single moment or a series of moments that changed everything. Each episode is someone sharing a story in their own words. Sometimes it's tragic, sometimes it's hopeful. These are experiences that stay with you, moments that reshape how you see the world, yourself and the people around you. And if you have a story that you'd like to share, email me at One Life, One Story podcast at gmail dot com, One Life, One Story, listen wherever you get your podcasts. Good stuff. Thank you for sharing all that.
Speaker 1: Jeff, It's a lot to share. It's been a lot going on, and the goal is to lower the ambiguity of the phenomenon through clearer captures and upgraded equipment. I've got a new telescope on the way. It's a dabsonian. It's got a very stable base and the optics, the optical effects should be reduced. So the goal is just to keep continuing and progressing and getting better data to study. So it's one of the things I noticed. There was a NASA commission for UAP study and one of the guys threw his hands up in the air and said, we just don't have data to study. So my project aims to change that.
Speaker 4: So this is what tracking you known is doing and first off, thank of your service. Guys do a tough job. And i'd imagine, knowing your background in law enforcement, what you're trained to do is document evidence.
Speaker 1: Yes, and documented objectively, without narrative, without speculation, just what you see and then you write it down because it can end up in a court of law, and if you start filling a narrative, it can really bite you in the butt later. So I try to take that same report writing style and I put it into this. Yeah, I've just kept a continual learning attitude and I try not to fall into observer bias.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Of course, from from an investigator's perspective, how challenging is it to remain analytical when you become part of the case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was one thing I never expected was to become a data point myself. But I have heard people say that, you know, whenever you study these things, you may be ended up or you may end up being studied yourself. And it turned out to be true. In my case. It was tough. I mean it's the physical effects were severe. I mean it was about a three day recovery time, and I remember going to work and still feeling that brain fog, that weird feeling, that short term memory loss. It didn't go away for I want to say I recovered my short term memory after about three days. But yeah, I just made sure to be very precise with logging on my symptoms. I'm a former EMT, so I know the body decently and I even have my blood pressure check the very next day after the August second incident, and it was a elevated blood pressure about one fifty eight over eighty, which is hypertensive. So it could be stress induced because it was very stressful to go through. Yeah, I never would I have thought that I would have what Heinich would consider a close encounter of the second kind, because it's environmental effects, it's physical effects, there's a cute animal response it was. It was scary. It's probably one of the scariest things I've ever gone through. And I've been held at gunpoint before and that doesn't even pay It pales in comparison.
Speaker 4: So no any trained but are used to these high stress situations. And I'd imagine being in law enforcement you have to go through regular health checks periodically.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean they do the psychological exam and they train us for really high intensity events like active shooter stuff, an emergency response to traumatic events such as that. I've seen quite a few things, but this was definitely unique, and after that event, it's a big motivator for wanting to raise awareness of this phenomenon that it is most certainly real. There are objects of unknown origin in our skies almost all the time. This is recurring. It's night after night after night, day after day after day. It deserves to be treated more seriously. One thing I really wish is that our government here in the States would disclose more information about the subject, because boy, I could have probably used er like emergency help. I probably should have gone to the emergency room after that due to the extreme neurological effects, but I didn't want to end up in the psychic unit. I know how it goes. I know the drill. If someone comes in saying, oh, I was filming UAPs and now I have all these health effects, they're going to be like, oh, yeah, this guy's a looney. You know, it'd be nice for them to have some standard operating procedures for anomalous health events, because I mean, it's real, it does happen, and some people refer to it as Havana syndrome, and my symptoms very closely mirrored what is referred to as Havna syndrome.
Speaker 4: You know, you mentioned a lot of these physiological effects. They had lasted. It was several days now, not including like the adrenaline and that. But were there any symptoms that you encountered after that you had experienced before in your life?
Speaker 1: It was very unique. I mean fatigue, yes, like let's say I haven't slept in a day or two. Most of it was brand new. I'd never had short term memory loss like that, the neurological effects, the sensitivity to light. No, I can't say I've had anything that was that list of symptoms all at once. That was brand new for me. I was healthy, I was in a good mood. Even walking inside after the first wave of symptoms, I still felt good. I was calm as a cucumber. So I wasn't expecting anything. I wasn't anxious. It just hit me. It was like a wave of energy going through me. So it was very unique in that aspect.
Speaker 4: Okay, and approximately forty five minutes of an accounted time, did you first become aware of that when you was talking on the phone with your ex.
Speaker 1: I became aware of that after the fact because I looked at the call logs and noted the time anomaly, and I looked at the timestamps and the videos and it just didn't match up. When I called her, it should have been around nine thirty PM, but it said ten fifteen, so forty five minutes of on account at four time. Now, whether this was psychologically induced, maybe because I know that my short term memory was most certainly impacted, or if it was an external factor, like something from the object itself, it's certainly plausible. Yeah, I can't say what caused that. I understand that there's theories on these objects bending space time to move, which honestly would kind of make sense with some of the physics I'm seeing the disappearing and reappearing on different flight paths, like the old the World War II fighter pilots calling them Foo fighters. They said they skipped through the air like a saucer, and that's something I see time and time again. They'll literally on our flight path, they'll skip from one point to the next to the next. I guess it would make sense if you're bending space time to do that, like it's some kind of time dilation.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, there's been certainly a lot of effects on witnesses that have come in close proximity of some of these objects. You did take steps and check verified timelines and timestamps on the videos and that did you check your video cameras for any time jumps or anything like that?
Speaker 1: Now, that was something. One thing I noticed on the video of August second is the interference on my phone during the incident. While I the first wave of symptoms, it was on camera. I was filming actively when I was outside, and I started feeling that blackout adjacent fatigue, the pressure on the front and back of my chest, the shortness of breath, and I buckled over and I was still filming while I was buckled over. I was aiming at the ground, but because I couldn't sit up right, I was just drained of energy momentarily. And I mean it was about a minute, almost a full minute, I would guess, of feeling that way. In the video, I noticed that there is some what appears to be electronic interference. Is far more camera noise during that, like a lot of camera noise. But yeah, that's about it. Unfortunately, the older footage on my older phone. I ended up upgrading phones later due to the quality of camera. I've now got iPhone seventeen with all the bells and whistles, because I want the clearest captures I can possibly get, just lots of camera noise and what appears to be electronic interference during the incident.
Speaker 4: Okay, see you had some technical anomalies recorded alongside the encounter. Did you notice anything environmental.
Speaker 1: As far as environmental the second wave of symptoms when I was inside, all the lights in the entire house flickering right as I got hit, almost like a similar to a power surge. But what was weird is nothing in the house had to be reset. Usually when there's a power surge and everything goes out, you have to reset all your clocks, and I didn't have to do that. It was something else. The dogs reacting. Honestly, they were reacting, I would say violently. They were. I've never heard them for what a half hour straight, low growls and threat barking like something was in the house. Potentially I wouldn't know because my door was closed and I was armed and ready for something to come through. I didn't know what was happening. It was very disorienting, and also the air feeling different. I guess you could consider that an environmental factor. It felt charged in heavy and that pressure sensation. I'll never forget it. It was. It felt as though I was definitely not alone. You just know, it's hard to explain. I've also heard theories of these things exhibiting something in between quantum theory and consciousness, and after that experience, I would say that's definitely possible, because it felt as though whatever it was that was there had complete control of the environment. And that's speculative, I'll admit that, but it's what it felt like. It felt like being in the presence of something with godlike power. I know I'm going far saying that, but it's just it's simply what it felt like. That was my takeaway that it was something immensely powerful, and my handgun, as I said, felt like I may as well have been a caveman with the club, but it was a psychological comfort at the time.
Speaker 4: And that feeling of being in the presence that something else is around. Is that something you've experienced before. I'm not talking about in the company of criminals or anything like that.
Speaker 1: No, it was a very unique experience something that I will never forget until the day I die, without a doubt it was. It was all inspiring and absolutely terrifying at the same time. Yeah, just that wave of energy hitting me and almost completely incapacitated me. I'm surprised I was able to move and respond the way I was, and I'm thankful for my training in that aspect that I was able to make a game plan and respond the way I did to de isolate myself with a phone call, and once I felt as though the threat had disappeared, I left the area. So yeah, unique, it's it was for a while. It was kind of PTSD inducing, to be honest. When I did finally come back home the next day, Yeah, I remember just looking at the inside of my door from inside my room and just having flashbacks to that moment. It's a it's a real fear, and there's no fear that's quite like the unknown, because with the unknown, there's infinite possibilities. I didn't know what was going to happen, if a third wave was going to hit and I was just going to black out disappear for five days like Travis Walton, But thankfully that didn't occur. It's very scary to go through. Some people wish for close encounters, and I say, be careful what you wish for.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. Yeah, when you called ux now and you said they're here, How did she respond to that?
Speaker 1: Fear? Serious fear. It's funny because she warned me the day before on August first, I was telling her about some of the videos. Like on August first, I saw there was one object I've recorded. It was a luminous point moving through the sky, and shortly after pressing record, an exclusive cloud appeared around it and it almost became invisible to the camera, which is indicative of the low observability cloaking a tip observable. And I was excited about that. I was telling her about it, and she warned me. She's like, you better be careful. She's like, something could happen, like abduction or who knows what else. And initially I dismissed it. I thought it was an absurd idea. I'm very skeptical by nature. I was like, Ah, that's bs, that's not going to happen, blah blah blah. The very next day this incident occurred. So to say that she was freaked out would be anunderstatement. She was afraid because she could hear the fear in my voice and she could hear the dogs going insane in the background.
Speaker 4: She did try and warn you, yep, and I was.
Speaker 1: I guess you could say I was ignorant about it. I was borderline rude. I dismissed it. And that bit me in the butt, that's for sure. She tried to warn me, and I should have listened. But hindsight is twenty twenty nowadays. When I go and I observe, I do so with instrumentation, with EMF, with a Geiger counter, even to measure radioactivity. If there's anything that's like, if I start feeling any health effects, I immediately disengage. Thankfully, that hasn't occurred since November tenth, but it's been siding after siding since. And yeah, the goal is just to keep putting stuff out and show people we might not be alone.
Speaker 4: And what kind of what interested you having the subject before I.
Speaker 1: Found the documentaries about a tip to be fascinating. Anything with luel Zando. I remember watching the Bob Lazar documentary. I thought that was fascinating him talking about the objects, how they move. And I know he worked at area S four, which is south of area fifty one, is what he claims. I thought that was a fascinating story. It was more of an abstract idea to me at the time, thought it was fascinating, you know. I viewed it as like science fiction at the time, but just really interesting science fiction. But after what I've observed for seven months, I honestly think it is plausible that one of these objects has probably crashed, if not many of these objects, because there's a lot of them. Well, one thing I noted I forgot to bring up is multi object coordination. I'll often be tracking one primary object, and I'll note other objects mirroring its movements flying with it. Like there'll be one large object and then multiple smaller objects within proximity that move with it. And sometimes those smaller objects will deviate from the primary object's flight path and go somewhere else, so it's almost like coordinated behavior. And fast movers, I believe, are the smaller objects people talk about fast movers. These smaller objects will zip around all the sky. They could be task based, who knows, I can only speculate, but they're the ones that exhibit the most extreme flight characteristics and like during the day they appear almost fear like, and at night time they appear like a small luminous orb. Sometimes they'll appear as like a diffuse haze without a static geometric profile. It's very interesting.
Speaker 4: I mean, there is certainly a lot of objects out there. You also use in all the apps as well for satellites and all that kind of stuff to kind of make sure you don't picking up anything like that.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I also use the AI analysis and we'll ask if it matches the light profile of a satellite. And usually a satellite pass will be dim with maybe periodic brightness due to reflection, and it'll often follow a linear path, whereas a lot of these objects will move in a nonlinear way. So I'll do motion analysis, light analysis, and the apps I use. I use the flight Radar monitor flights and the stargazser app to know which stars are ware, which planets are where. Yeah, it's good to do to have controls to make sure you're looking at something that shouldn't be there. But yeah, I do compare to satellites, rocket launches, ISS, starlink meteors, which are always very fast, linear, very bright, very brief. I try to compare to all atmospheric, celestial and conventional phenomena. Like if it's a plane, it's going to have FAA light signatures, it's going to move in a linear ballistic path, and a lot of times these objects move in a non ballistic motion, which is interesting in itself. There are things that can move in a non balistic way, like drones and stuff like that. But the altitudes vary in an extreme way. Sometimes I'll be filming something at zero degrees elevation that's like right above the ground, behind the tree line. And sometimes I'm filming stuff that appears to be like an orbital altitude, very very far. It's all across the spectrum as far as altitudes. Never any FAA lights are sound, they're always silent.
Speaker 4: Okay, of course, you know in this field it's important to be skeptical, but you're analyzing a lot of object Do you go out regularly.
Speaker 1: Yes, anytime it's a clear night if the wind is low, because wind is something that I have to be very considerate of my current telescopic set up. Any wind shape can make motional analysis useless. If there's no wind, if the environment is perfect for filming, then I'll be out there filming sometimes for hours. There have been nights where I don't capture much, and then there's been nights where it's just a plethora of crazy activity in the sky. But yeah, consistency with observations has been key, and to keep putting out footage. Whenever I see things that don't match what I compare them to. If it fails all categories of conventional explanation, it goes on my page. Thus the page is called Tracking the Unknown. It's something a lot of people conflate or mischaracterized with the word UFO. It's called UFO. It means unidentified flying object, with a key emphasis on unidentified. I try to respect the unknown aspect of this phenomenon. Who knows the origin of these objects? I can't say, so I just focus on what I see in the behavioral characteristics.
Speaker 4: And do you also keep an eye on any UFO reports of the state and newspaper articles any other witnesses.
Speaker 1: I have had some people message me some very interesting stuff that aligns with my sidings, people from all over the world since I've made the page. There's one family from Portugal that sent me a message that explained that they had had physiological effects and had seen an object that was similar in profile to some of the things I've recorded, and that was very interesting. It's one of my favorite things to do is to connect with people around the world and talk about this phenomenon with a more serious, analytical tone. But yeah, as far as sidings, I do follow the mouf on page and sometimes people put stuff on there. I'm like, oh, that's legit. I can tell just looking at it and the way it's moving and it's luminosity that it matches what I see. It's easier to spot fakes nowadays, like some people will superimposed photos, like they'll copy and paste something into a picture, or they'll generate it with AI or something. It's easy to pick out from the real thing these days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tell me about it. I get sent all that.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, I've been sent. I've been sent some very crazy theories as well from conspiratorial thinkers. That can always get interesting.
Speaker 4: Working in law enforcement. Now, when you went back to Saint Louis, did you mention this to your colleagues?
Speaker 1: Actually, yes, I got a little story about that. I'm glad you asked. A co worker of mine. He's a combat veteran. He was a Navy corman and he's uh, he's seen some things in his time. He's one of my best buddies at work. He was one of the few people that let me tell my story from beginning to end. And after I told him about August second, he looked at me and said, Wow, that's that's the real deal. I can see it in your eyes. I was like, what do you mean. He's like, will people tell me when I tell my combat stories, I have a thousand yards stare. He's like, you had that one. He's like, I can see why I could. He's like, I could see it in your eyes as you told the story. He was very supportive. He still is supportive, My good buddy, Brian. Yeah, that was interesting. But other people, like you'll start telling them, they'll interrupt you and they'll try to give you some narrative like, oh, it's probably this, is probably that, and some people just chalk it up to something normal, and I don't know. Three day recovery time is not normal with the physical symptoms, and it's a lot. It is a lot. And he was one of the few people I could really tell and continue to talk to about my experiences and my sightings. And and he's been a good he's been a good buddy. A few people at my upper command are also interested in the recurring videos, but I can't say I've told them about the story. A lot of times, I keep this story of August second, mostly to myself, because it's hard for a lot of people to digest that something like this could lead to direct interaction if that's what it was. Yeah, cognitive dissonance is very real, especially in the States.
Speaker 4: That's good that Brian was like that. And sometimes you can say it to people and do give you that reaction. They don't even ask a question. They just kind of look around and offer up an explanation very very quickly. And it's generally because they haven't experienced anything themselves. I mean, I've had a lot of law enforcement on here over the years that I've shared the all kinds of strange stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, we do, and I mean one of the things we're trained to do is to patrol our route, establish a baseline, and look for anomalies, look for things that aren't supposed to be there. So that was already my methodology for work. I just applied that to hear established baselines, learned about FA a signatures and how a plane is supposed to look as opposed to how it's not supposed to look, you know, and the A tip observables. That's been a huge foundational aspect of being able to spot these objects and differentiate them from conventional ones. But yeah, that law enforcement background, it definitely helps, especially with objectivity and spotting things that aren't supposed to be there, because that's what we do every day.
Speaker 4: I couldn't agree more. In fact, you could probably train a few Movefon investigators.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, my goodness. I don't want to get a big head over here, but thank you. Move on Now. They're all over the place there. There's some interesting folks in MOFON, and some of them are incredible. Debbie Ziegelmeyer really impressed me. She was one of the reasons why I kept spotting these objects is because she said, oh, these sightings are sometimes reoccurring. And so I took that note and I was like, Okay, I'll test that theory, and I started spotting more and and more. So I thank her for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, Margie K mentioned Margie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Missouri state director of move On. I was dealing directly with her for quite a while emailing back and forth, and I kind of were independent because observation bias is a big reason some people see what they want to see. And I feel as though I'm quite disciplined now. I have a pretty strict methodology and just been independent as of late. Join move on.
Speaker 4: I mean, they could always use someone. Don't your your expertise. To be honest with you to our listeners. If you're interested in following Jeff's work with Track and the Unknown, what I'll do is I'll put all this information below in the description and on the website, because Jeff, you've got a lot of videos up there on your YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: Indeed, yes, Facebook, YouTube x and Instagram. It's it's quite a large data set.
Speaker 4: Great stuff. Well, we wish you the best of luck and certainly keep us updated. If you do experience anything like you did back in August, to do let us know, and of course keep yourself safe.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, I'll utilize situational awareness and fingers crossed that that does not happen again. I'd rather not go through all that again. But thank you so much for having me on your podcast. It's truly a pleasure.
Speaker 4: But it didn't stop you did it because you went back out again just a few weeks later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm pretty stubborn. I'm very stubborn because before August second, it was it was all video recording. After August second, I decided to up the game, get more recordings, and then even go telescopic, and I continue to keep upgrading optics and the goal is to get the clearest captures of these objects possible.
Speaker 4: So you're going to keep on upgrade in the equipment. So you've got a bug. Now you've got the bug.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, it's a need.
Speaker 4: To know, you know, a need to try and capture and document the unexplained.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, because it's it's more common than most people could possibly imagine. I guess that's the only way I could put it. It's a recurrent, constant thing day and night. Because yeah, the goal is to spread awareness and get people to understand that there is truly unknown objects in our skis. I know, I'm like a broken record over here.
Speaker 4: Where do you stand on this subject? I mean, would you say you're very physical and evidence orientated that's some boats. Is that kind of where you stand or are you open to it all?
Speaker 1: I take theories with a grain of salt. But I do have the mindset of great discoveries require great evidence. So the more evidence I can collect and put out there, the better. And there is a big distinction between evidence and proof, and evidence is the best thing you could capture with this phenomenon. For proof is borderline impossible to come by. Yeah, I guess it's a very evidence spased mindset and analysis before assumption. That's where I go, That's where.
Speaker 4: I lean good stuff.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for having me on. I'm honored. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Well, keep documenting and watching them skies, Jeff.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, thanks for letting me Rands on your show. It's been an honor.
Speaker 4: Now you're more than welcome, Jeff. I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for having me, sir, and we.
Speaker 4: Will speak soon and enjoy the rest of your day you as well, sir. Take care bye for now, Jeff, Hi, bye. Well that is all for this episode. Keep updated and connected with the show on x, Facebook and Instagram, And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website, UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big fangaded Jeff for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies.
Speaker 1: Goodbye,