Speaker 1: Something's going to happen? What? What's going to happen?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 3: Welcome to Universe Unveiled, the podcast where we explore the mysteries that challenge our understanding of history in the Universe.
Speaker 4: I'm Jacqueline and I'm Sarah. Today we have a historical occasion, our first official Universe Unveiled Crew session. Joining us today is a carefully selected panel of experts and big thinkers. We're excited to put our heads together with them and see what we can all learn from each other.
Speaker 3: Okay, so first of all, go around and have everyone introduce themselves, starting with Ricardo. If you would tell the people who you are, what you're into, and where they can find you.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Thank you for having me. I'm excited to hear the presentations that are going to do today. We are an excellent company for sure. So my name is Ka. You can find me a text where as it is in the screen as we got colvery one, and I recommend you go and look into Institute for Natural Philosophy dot org where you can see our magazine and you can participate. You'll find sections there where you can contact us. So thank you for having me again.
Speaker 1: Ty Ron.
Speaker 6: Hi how's everybody doing today.
Speaker 2: Well, everything that you want to know about me can be found on my website, Rebirth Oftheword dot com. You can also buy my book Journey through the Origins of History on Amazon and thank you for having me.
Speaker 6: Appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Nick, Hey, thank you very much for having me on. Next from the Occult Rejects basically a podcast that touches on magic, occultism, and conspiracies. I can find us on Bitch You, Rumble, YouTube, and all major podcasts, and we also have Occult Research Institute dot org. If you're into long form reading, definitely tons of stuff on there.
Speaker 6: You can check out.
Speaker 8: Thank you Perfect, David Hey Dave from Mike and Dave's Multiverse. I'm the Dave and the Mic and Daves. We have a YouTube channel. We interview interesting people about stuff we like and are interested in, mostly ancient history, uap UFO stuff, science, that kind of thing. We're on YouTube, Rumble, Spotify's where you can find the podcast. We do a live stream across five platforms every Thursday.
Speaker 1: We sometimes we have guests, sometimes we don't.
Speaker 8: Usually just about again ancient history, space, science, science, that kind of thing. So check us out at Mike and Dave's Multiverse.
Speaker 9: Awesome, and last but not least, Shaman.
Speaker 10: Hi, guys, Jason Hoffman known as Shaman, So describe me simply. I guess I'm a finder of things, you know, within and without, things spiritual and things material. You guys can find me on X. You know that that's where I found you all. Shaman seven eleven is a screen name on platforms, so rumble an X. Other than that, I'm really really thrilled and happy to be here looking forward to these presentations today.
Speaker 9: Awesome, perfect.
Speaker 4: Today we have two different presentations to go over. We have Tyrone and Dave. So, Tyrone, I'm gonna hand it over to you if you want to get started on that.
Speaker 6: Think he's muted.
Speaker 9: There we go.
Speaker 1: I forgot to say thank you for having me as well.
Speaker 9: Well thanks for coming Dave.
Speaker 6: Now, I was trying to bring up this thing. Can y'all hear me?
Speaker 9: Yep?
Speaker 6: All right? So yeah, there we go.
Speaker 2: Just make sure I'm on the right screen, all right. So everybody knows who the Ananachy are. Everybody, I mean, no matter what you've studied, h you've heard of the Ananachi, which is they are a mysterious group of individuals.
Speaker 6: And this all started because how I grew up.
Speaker 2: I grew up in the Catholic Church, and I was told there was only one God. But then I would go to school and meet different people from different parts of the world, and they would tell me about their gods and you know, it wouldn't be the same one as I had, and so on and so forth. So I wanted to learn more about it, and I just couldn't understand why God would, uh, you know, only have.
Speaker 6: One group of people.
Speaker 2: Then of course, when I read the Bible, he does have a chosen people, and most people know.
Speaker 6: I know that.
Speaker 2: And what's interesting is that when you hear about the Eloheme, a lot of people equate them to them being many.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Well, the Samarians are considered the first civilization because of their writing system.
Speaker 6: That's that's not an argument.
Speaker 2: That's you know about the roundabout time that most people agree with. And the Samarians actually called them the Anna. So with one of my favorite sources that has anything to do with the Samerians and Nuna slash, the Anaki is the literature of ancient sumer which is the book on the right hand side, and then the electronic text corporates on the Samarian literature on the left side. Now there's also individuals like Samuel Noah Kramer, Jacob Sanpatio, Jeremy Black and Heiser, and then you have Andrew George, George Smith and Irving Finkol. Even but most people know about the Ananaki or Slash and Nuna. They they know Zacharai Sitzen more than they know about Samuel Noa Kramer, which is is kind of funny to me because of the simple fact that, uh, Samuel Nol Kramer is actually like the go to guy for this.
Speaker 6: Like he's he's you know, respected a lot.
Speaker 2: Then Michael as Heiser, which is funny to me, is uh, let me see, Uh, he actually has a website called sitchen is Wrong dot com. So he was so pissed that Zachari Sitchen was lying about that and Slash and Nuna that he made a website literally called.
Speaker 6: Sitchen is wrong dot com. So that tripped me out.
Speaker 2: But this is the thing, even though that tripped me out and made me laugh, he actually was able to provide sources on why he said he was wrong. So like I'm a source kind of a person. Anybody that knows me I like this. I like to see where you learned it from. I'm not saying you're right or wrong. I just want to know where you learned it from. And doctor Michael s. Heiser said, everybody has the opportunity to read these texts for themselves and have the opportunity to also, you know, learn what it's actually has said.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: So, the Cuneiform Digital Library Collection Cuniform Digital Library Initiative, which is called the CDLI Collection, is a website you can go to where you can actually see the tablets for yourself, so you can see what the tablets look like. They have multiple pictures and so on and so forth. So there's no denying that. Nobody can go take their due diligence in their time learning the language and then share for themselves.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: So there's that's that's yourself to the person that you know is wanting to know the language for themselves to prove somebody wrong. Like I said, I'm not trying to prove anybody wrong. I just want to know what the tablet says. That says that, so that way I can see the description for myself because they have descriptions on there and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Now, what is interesting.
Speaker 2: Is the reason why those two sources are all those sources that I showed you so far are important, is because, according to the Literature of Ancient Sumor, which is the book, these translations of Samarian literature, literature constitute the most comprehensive collection.
Speaker 6: Ever published of the world's earliest literature.
Speaker 2: The composition in this book were mainly inscribed on clay tablet dating to the eighteenth century BC, which is eighteen hundred to seventeen o one BC. That's what it says on the back of the book. I took that straight from the back of the book. And then you have the electronic text Corpus of Samerian Literature, which is literally the online version of the book. So you can get the book version or you can get the read the free online version that everybody's happened the opportunity to.
Speaker 6: Go online and do it.
Speaker 2: And they say anywhere it says and date to the late third and early second millennia BCE.
Speaker 6: So that's actually from their website.
Speaker 2: Let me see when you go right here, it tells you in that little box right there on the introduction on left hand side, so it gives you you know, their sources Now, like I said, the Samara writing system known as cuniform was originally developed around thirty two hundred BC. That's I actually took a class and they said that's because of the picto graphic script. And most of it was to you know, for trade, for records for like trading and using grain rate rations and livestocks and tax receipts and stuff like that. So it was more for you know, the the idea that it was for trading basically agricultural needs. And then it later on became into the more you know, uh advanced writing system that they have with the cuneiform. But what the Akkadians did is they had all that plus the myths and stories of their gods and stuff like that. S Marriage really didn't have any have any stories like that. They had, you know, the picto graphics script what that would.
Speaker 6: Be depicted as their god or whatnot, but they didn't. If it's like a story with.
Speaker 2: It, it's It's interesting because the the Samerian word, the Samerian word for the Samaran language is eminger, which probably means normal language. So they have names what they call these these uh the this this language. They have a you know, a word for it and stuff like that, and it's in elect trying to test corpus of Samarian literature. And but the problem is is that everybody has their different translations. That's why you have different translations of what is example as the Epic of Gilgamesh. A lot of people don't really understand that or all that, but you can definitely.
Speaker 6: Read, uh, the many.
Speaker 2: Different versions and they say they say that they have different versions of it, and it gets more interesting as you as you learn about it. Also, but the Samarians are usually known as the black headed people. So everybody's wondering, where did these people come from? Blah blah blah blah blah. And what I've learned is that the black headed people often meaning all humans mankind in some cases learned. I've learned that they were known as brothers. So that gives me the idea of the Masons, because the Masons were known as brothers to each other sometimes too. And most people know that the Samerians were a polytheistic religion, worshiping many different gods of the Anuna slash Ananaki. And like I said, it wasn't until the Akkadians timeframe, or I said in the past that the Akkadians are the ones that actually called them the Ananaki. The Samerians called them the Anuna. They and there's not really too much information in the Samerian and this is where it gets confusing. So the Samerian civilization happened around thirty two hundred BC, okay, and then the Akkadians came around twenty three hundred some BC, and they took over when Sargon of Aaka came.
Speaker 6: So, but the language itself lasted for a long time.
Speaker 2: I've read all the way up to one a d in some cases, and some people even say that it still lives today because people are still writing in that language today.
Speaker 6: But you know that's only a select few.
Speaker 2: But the Ananaki were a group of individuals who are consistent too. From what I've read, anywhere from like seven to twelve, and then even went past twelve. Sometimes it was fifty, sometimes it was sixty. It was just different amounts. But most people say that is their seven to twelve main ones.
Speaker 6: And when I.
Speaker 2: Put this little sign that's right here, uh, that's the and Nuna. That's an and new sign also known as ann And in this sign it is supposed to be the sign of the suns for some people who say that. So some people say that's supposed to be their depiction of the son. Some people say different things. But these and Nuna gods were just basically the same guys that we know as what the god in the Bible is, the different personality, you know, the Elohem and so on and so forth. And each Samerian city state had a worship uh, specific gods. That's why, like I said here with Elohem, some people you know, they found you know, stories in these areas you're nipper and error do and stuff like that, and each one of those places had their own god that they worship and uh and pray to. Let's see, Yeah, the Nena are credited for the creation of universe and everything within it. So everybody's every time somebody says, well, how did these guys come to be? How did these stories about gods come to be? And so on and so forth, it's just a way of people just telling their stories for entertainment, like how we watch TV today or listen to podcasts and stuff like that. You know, it's their entertainment and they're trying to make sense of the world just like we are. But they're doing it in their most easiest, uh entertaining way for themselves. I know a lot of people people will say that the Samerians talk about how the Nuna slash Anaki comes from a planet Nibirum. Well, there isn't no text that says that. There's not one zero text that says that they came from Nebru. But there are Babylonian texts that talk about how Jupiter could be Neverru and so on and so forth, just depending on what text that you read. But it's Babylonian, it's not it's not the Samerians. And uh, the ls I asked the question, Yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 1: Just directly on what you said.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry to interrupt, But so where I'm curious where who started inserting this idea of the planet Nibiru Do you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah that yeah, yep, exactly. That comes from such a uh his book the Twelfth Planet.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 2: He has a series called the Earth Chronicles that has his seven important books that gives you know, the most uh reasons, why who and what the.
Speaker 6: Slice an Inaki are.
Speaker 2: But he is the he's the he is the guy that says they came from planet in neighborhood. Now I don't Now this is the thing. I can't say for a fact if he's lying or not. But what I can say is that he hasn't been able to provide, he hasn't been able to provide, you know, a source for his for for what he claimed.
Speaker 10: That's what I was getting at, and thank you you answered it perfectly. Is you know, so many people seem to take just that facet right of this story or whatever it is. So seriously, I think it's important to point out, as you were, that so much of this doesn't come from what we know of as as sources.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jesson, you have to take in consideration that when these Sitchen books came out, we are writing the heated moment of space exploration, right, so we are starting to use this powerful rockets to reach space and even the moon. And right he wrote that saying that these people, Theannaki, had the same technology. Because he described the problem, Tyrone said he doesn't provide sources. Well, he provides exactly the same sources as the others. The only thing is he he interpreted the tablets as he pleased. So the problem is when we start seeing people that are really academics and they are really understanding the language starting translating it. And we compare what the translations of Sitchen where the man was on exit. Right, because his translations were like a novel, it makes it amazing, right, it's I think it's thirty six books, Tyrone. Total, I have the full collection, but I think it's a lot of them. Wow, very rude. I think there are yeah, I think there are twelve or fourteen or something like the main ones. And then he explored that around the problem is his translations are not accurate, and only before he was about to die, just months before, he did a statement saying that all he did was invent and he wanted to create an epic story, but that was never become public and it's hard to find. So sorry, Tyrone, I'm taking your space.
Speaker 6: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that's that's exactly right. See, this is the thing. I got into this, like I said, because of my religious background, and everybody in Sitchen wrote these books in his first book in nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 6: That was before I was born, So.
Speaker 2: You know, I had an idea either it was a god that you know they tell me in the church, or is it's you know, an alien extraterrestrial. But what is an alien extraterrestrial? Well, an extra trustier, is anything outside of Earth's atmosphere, Right, I got that?
Speaker 6: Okay, cool, I'm cool with that.
Speaker 2: That means God is not from this planet, meaning he's outside of our Earth's atmosphere, which means he's an extraterrestrial. So the argument is is what did he look like and why did he create us? That's just my That's how I'm thinking as I'm getting older and older and going through my journey.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 2: So it could it be something It could be something like this seriously, or it could be like I said, was written in a Bible. Because God is not from planet Earth, right, he created Earth, right, he created the universe, so he had to come from somewhere else.
Speaker 10: And that's why outside of time and space as we know it is just would be my throw in there, you know, that's where it comes from. But what you described is, man, it's perfect. You know. It is a step in this process right of searching that we're all engaged in, you know, and whether you're trying to find it and you know, think of it from the material right, which is kind of kind of what you're talking about here finding this that is defined as from outside of this sphere, right that we live in either way, whether you're doing it there or more along the spiritual lines, you know, of seeking this this entity that does not have flesh and blood, that is outside of the time, either way or perfectly valid and wonderful parts of the problem.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Ryan, what do you think about the fact that.
Speaker 10: You've really enjoying this?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 5: Thirty two hundred BC, right, so we know that the Burger Crater was around from four thousand BC to thirty six hundred BC, which give them either eight hundred years or six hundred years to rebuild civilization. We're talking about a highly animistic culture. So they have these names for these forces of nature, for the elements, and they know that something happened that covered the land with water. We had weeks of draining boiling water.
Speaker 1: We have.
Speaker 5: Ten weeks of water flooding the land. We have the movement of the seas eradicating everything and forcing them to rebuild. I think it's easy to understand why they create this myths with all these gods fighting among each other, destroying the world and recreating man and the fact that have powers to that. I think it's easy to understand how they, with our own language and in their own culture describe this myths. That's the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And that's what I'm saying is that I wanted I just wanted sources for what it says, like where are people getting this from? You know, like I want to read the story completely for myself. I don't want to, you know, you to give me the snippet, you know, because of fair use, right, you can only give me a snippet because of fair use, and you know, and you know, like I said, one of my favorite sources is the literature of Ancient sumer that's the book version of the electronic text Corpus of Samarian literature. But what's so interesting about the nuna slash the anonaki is that when you go to the back of the book, the gigy is a collective name for the great gods, okay, And then when you look at what a nuna stand for, it says a collective name for the gods. But most people know that the gigy were the ones that were toiling the earth. So now my question is why were the great gods toiling the earth? For the regular gods right, because a nuna weren't considered the great gods the gig or II. I mean, I've heard it said so many different ways.
Speaker 6: Uh they they are.
Speaker 2: It's a collective name for the great gods. So these are great gods. Okay, So who were really the Nuna? The Ananaki? And you know, when you read uh Sitchen, he has many different versions which I'll get into about what Uhaki meant, but it mainly meant princely offspring or princely c It didn't mean something like those who came from earth heaven to earth or something like that. Like there's and and I'll get into that in a second, because that's important.
Speaker 6: But when I say that.
Speaker 5: The gig are the contrapart of the odd god in Egyptian mythology, because they are also not named, we don't know vaguely about them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, see that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't know because I grew up learning that the and n you know, were these were the most important gods. But then I pick up that book and learn about that, like trying to test. Yeah, and I find out that they're they're the great gods. So now it just tells me. So there are gods that were greater than Ananaki? And why were they toiling this earth?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: And what it doesn't mean to toil the earth to you?
Speaker 2: Well, to me, I think it had to do agricultural needs. Could because the guys.
Speaker 6: Could be like, are you getting into like terraforming or something?
Speaker 5: Maybe, because what does the word mean to them? Not to us?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that's where else do we.
Speaker 10: Hear the word toil. We hear the word men toiled in the Bible, right, we're cast out of the garden to toil, you know, upon the earth.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: And if they were all.
Speaker 10: Human beings, let's just you know, I think, like Hancock takes that line, Ricardo's kind of tapping on that line, if these were perhaps different variants of different advancement levels of human beings, that turns us into an interesting story.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, it's just to me, it's just it's just you learn something different every time you pick up, you know, a version of who the.
Speaker 6: And that's why I gave you know.
Speaker 2: The earlier when I said, or was it the two different dates that they give around about for the sources, these are the same exact sources. So what's in ETCSL is in the Sumearian is in that book.
Speaker 6: It's literally in the book. It's just you can have a hard copy of it.
Speaker 2: But they give two different dates on what these you know, what they put in.
Speaker 6: There, but for some reasons it's the same stuff.
Speaker 2: So it's just it just makes you think, you know, what, what you know, why they're moving the gold poles to create a better narrative or whatever.
Speaker 10: Why why there's certain recent dates aren't they aren't those dates? You know when we talk like go back like tape, right, that's whatever, nine thousand BC. Seeing two thousand and one thousand BC as sources for stories supposedly about the origins or the ancient ones, that just seems recent.
Speaker 2: When I said this, yeah, and that's why, And I'm glad you brought that up, because on go back to the Tepe on the pillars, they have what's picked up what are known as picto grass. Well, language started off by picto grass. Just because we don't understand what those pillars are saying doesn't mean that there's not a language or or a story behind it.
Speaker 6: We just don't understand it yet.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe somebody does and nobody just doesn't want to say that that person's correct.
Speaker 10: So there's a reason they're not excavating any Yeah, yeah, more man, they saw the first of the story and they went, oh shit, we know where this goes.
Speaker 1: Don't let them read it.
Speaker 5: You know something that it's a matter of interpretation. When you look at the kipo, that the language of the Pacific that is just nuts aligned with perpendicular other lines that have not seen them. How on earth did an academic look at that and thought, oh, this is the language right? It's it's extremely fortunate. So we might be missing a lot by just looking at art rock art or to picturegram and not realizing the whole story behind it. It just might be a minmonic to a complete well story.
Speaker 10: One thing you're not going to do is what like just we're covering here, is you're not going to try to communicate to the ages through through written text. You know, if you know about age is an epos, You're going to try to communicate to the next one through what you just said, pictographs, right, and then stone.
Speaker 5: An oral tradition that the company is it. We don't need to write it because you keep it alive. Just today. We don't have time to keep history alive. We need podcasts because then people will together and share stories constantly because they have nothing else to do, right.
Speaker 6: And you know, and and and that's that's that's it.
Speaker 2: Like I said that, these stories were told just like how TV and podcasting is to entertained people today, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: And good TV and podcasting because there was no bullshit. Everything was useful. There is a teaching behind everything. There was a moral story, There is a teaching correct.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think I think storyteller is probably our oldest role next to shaman as human beings, you know, and probably our most sacred. That's it's just been my belief for a long time, the telling stories. Like you say, that's how we first did this thing you know that we're doing now with all this technology. So yeah, storytellers for a long time for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And that's why I say, you know, you uh, you know, I just want to see where this person learned it from, because I don't want somebody to add to the story or that that doesn't need to be there, because then that just throws me in a loop.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: If I if you say something that's interesting, I'm going to be like, oh, let me read where you got that from, because I want to read that story of myself. And you just say, hey, go do your own research, and I'm like, what you're talking to their own personal.
Speaker 6: Research?
Speaker 5: But to you all, would you believe today, as it was believed then in the seventies, that the rays of alien beings that coming from a planet is circling thirty sex hundred rotation cycle of coming in rockets? Would we believe it today that we can do interstellars travel with rockets with something that runs out, It doesn't work if you're coming from out space. You're not coming from fuel rockets, right, That's that's primitive technology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, that's that's I say that too because they say that there are these four hundred and fifty they came here four hundred and fifty thousand years ago. You know, that's what a lot of people believe because at the.
Speaker 5: Time, rockets were the most advanced thing that we had, right right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, or that we knew about collectively.
Speaker 2: But see, this is and this is and this is why it gets interesting to me because you know, we you know, they do have a god that's known as the Sky Father, and he's a new so some people believe, you know, because he is known as the sky guy, got that he came from the sky. Well, a lot of times if you look at a lot of these ancient sites that had their gods or anything that was in around, they were usually on a higher land than.
Speaker 6: The people below.
Speaker 2: Uh uh it's almost like, yeah, they just they had to show that they were on a higher status and that's how they did it.
Speaker 6: And that's why a lot of.
Speaker 2: Times some people like think of it like Mount Olympus or something like that from the Greeks and stuff like that. So that's that's a good example mountains where they're at.
Speaker 6: But each god had their own thing.
Speaker 2: Like I said, there was many different Nuna slash and the Naka guys, but they're not all from the Sumerian. Some of them was added later on, like mar Duke was later added on through uh the Babylonian time frame.
Speaker 6: Later timeframe.
Speaker 1: So where did Tat come from?
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, yeah, numa Elish exactly. So that's a good point. So the numa Elish is where h is basically the most descriptive creation story out there, and it tells you how the gods were created, how the universe was created, how Earth and so on and so forth was created and stuff like that. And this is numa Elish was told during the a Keto festival, So I forgot I had that on the slide.
Speaker 6: This the Keto festival.
Speaker 2: So the Keito festival was celebrated at the Samerian timeframe. But the enuma Elish came about later on when during the Babylonian high frame, which is basically just the whole creation. It's called the Seventh Tablets of Creation, or there's different way, different names for it, of course, but most people just know it as the numa Elish, And that's where you get most of all the creation story about everything, and that's that's not that's okay. So that's where a lot of people say, well, the Samarians talk about Nibru and being a planet and stuff like that. No, that was the Babylonians. Sometimes Jupiter was known as Nibru, and it was only for them to describe their gods, no difference than how the Greeks described their gods.
Speaker 6: On planets and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Now what's very interesting is remember when I was saying that where that zach Riich session says that they came from planets Nibbru thirty six hundred years ago blah blah blah blah, or every thirty six hundred years the orbits our planet or the Sun or whatnot, blah blah blah. Well, when he passed away, his niece published this book called the In and Aki Chronicles, and it includes never before published writings which you can see right here, right so right here, he says the Hebrew original named them nephelim. The teacher explained that it meant giants, but I objected, didn't it mean literally those who were cast down who had descended to Earth. That's where you get one of the descriptions. Now, he talked about that before, about as many things, but this is where he writes it. He has another version, okay, in the same book he literally wrote those who came or descended to Earth. That's another one, right, So you're gonna you know, no different versions because of that. Then he has a third one, those who from Heaven to Earth came, and it said the exact meaning of the Hebrew term nephelim that the Bible used. Well, if you go to the Strong concordance fifty three or Old three, nephilim literally means just fall.
Speaker 6: Okay, the word origin fall.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't mean that they fell from heaven or you know, they you know, felled and hurt themselves. They fell out of being righteous people, I guess, or I don't know. It could be anything, right, It just means fall and put your interpretation in there.
Speaker 10: Well, it sounds like he's pulling from the Book of Enoch a lot.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, that's another thing.
Speaker 10: Sounds like he's pulling from knock a lot.
Speaker 5: He was very well learned. It was very well learned. Yeah, poor translation.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he's not a bad person to learn from.
Speaker 2: The only thing I really disagree with him on is the fact that there's no planet never that orbits our son every thirty six hundred years. I'll make it very clear. I believe there's extra trrestials. I believe there's aliens. If they say scientifically that there's a billion planets and a billion galaxies and so on and so forth and these if they say one percent, one percent doesn't mean one thing.
Speaker 6: It means a multiple of things. But it could just be a small amount.
Speaker 2: So there has to be at least two or three other habital planets like us, and they could be something that is more advanced than us. Who knows, but he gives three different meanings of what he means. What what nephilom in all this means? You know, and you can't do confusing.
Speaker 10: All this higher lower, you know, that's what we do when we're talking. Look my experience, he said, you believe because of all the numbers out here in nature, right, the numbers of planets, I believe there's something else because of personal experience, right, you know, day and night time, there are things that can be part of this material universe. I can confirm that that can do things that we don't think are possible. While they're in this material universe. They can also bleep out and be gone. Right, So my experience tells me to look at it dimensionally, right, which we're all learning. Ricardo tapped on too. They're not coming here with rockets, but there's certainly you know, coming here in some shape or form.
Speaker 5: What will work here already or made us one.
Speaker 10: Well, that's the thing, you know, stay here, you can you can extrapolate. Man, Whenever I talk on this, you know, and I say my experience, I try to just present it as such, right, just the basic kernel that I got from the experience, right, And then how you apply that, You know, how when I apply it is up to is up to you, just like when we read and hear this stuff, you know how we interpret it.
Speaker 5: When we first start looking at the human frequencies and how they relate to the Earth and so on. The first reports from science that are now completely removed word that our frequency was tuned exactly to the frequency of Mars and not of the Earth. And that's circulated for about six seven years and then it vanished. And now if you look, they'll tell you that we are completely tuned to the frequency of the Earth, to the human frequency. But the initial tell from science was it was from Mars. Right, So perhaps we are the aliens and we see that Mars was completely devastated, right, So how you got here?
Speaker 2: M I mean people say that that that there's enough evidence that people say that that possibly happened, because what is what is actually evidence? Well, evidence is just something that you can prove that. I give an example of what evidence can do to somebody. There are people right now in the United States prison system who's in prison for a crime they haven't done, but there was enough evidence to prosecute them and put them in prison. Right, So if they can make a mistake like that, then I mean, come on, what is really evidence? So doron'ing that word evidence out there doesn't mean a lot to some people out there.
Speaker 6: I know that because I know about the judicial system.
Speaker 9: It's more interpretation of the evidence exactly.
Speaker 3: If one direction or another, then you're going to get the conclusion that you're seeking.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, you know that's what I've said every time. Narrative narrative narratives at every single time.
Speaker 6: That's how you want to.
Speaker 5: The problem comes from lower still, because the problem is the foundations of our science and interpretation of past history. And we build upon those foundations and we follow that that line, and so it doesn't allow to create something that is completely different because we are building from a system that was that serves as a base. That's why, for instance, astrophysics is failing dramatically to what they are finding with the new Sensus, because it doesn't fill on the foundations that then grows and builds the city into the science that we use to interpret the universe, and yet it fails completely. And in terms of history, we are also using evidence, but that evidence is only evidence because it fits with the foundation that we build to understand that same history. This is a bit complicated, and probably I'm being very confusing, but I hope you understood what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 6: No, I hear you. No, Yeah, I do too, And yeah, exactly.
Speaker 10: It creates a problem, man. The narrative blindness just takes effect, rolls on and on and on down the line.
Speaker 5: If you learn as a child, that's white's blue, right you you ever say that he's blue, and yet it is white. So who's to say who's right. It's all a matter of interpretation.
Speaker 10: You might have to go through the process of near insanity sorting out that, in fact, that is white for yourself. Yes, the conundrum of the modern world. Welcome to it, you know.
Speaker 6: And and that brings me to this point right here on narrative.
Speaker 2: So Zacharai Sitchin, he has on the bottom right hand corner, he has this cylinder seal. This cylinder seal v A two forty three is usually where you see the arrows, as usually where he says that, you know, there's a planet Neibreu out.
Speaker 6: There, right and because of these these these dots out there.
Speaker 2: Now, what's interesting is that the Samarian. This is not Sumerian. First of all, this is a Kadian. So, like I said, the Samerians never really talked about a planet Nebrus. So even if this does, let's just say, for for for argument sake, that Zacharai Sitchen was right, that this depicts uh Nibiru, right, that orbitar son every thirty six hundred years.
Speaker 6: Okay, we'll go and I'll get back to that.
Speaker 2: When I was talked about doctor Michael as Heiser earlier and his website, Sitchen is wrong. This is actually a screenshot from his website. They're both passed away as doctor Michael as Heiser passed away, I think a couple of years ago now, so his website might not be up too much longer.
Speaker 6: It just depends if he had a new state to keep it up.
Speaker 2: But I took a screenshot and he literally gives you the translation of what that cylinder seal that Zachari Sitchen was holding up.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: You can see in the red where it says line one. Line one is on both left and the right side, and it says dube siga or Dube saiga. I'm not sure exactly how to say that, but it just basically means a personal name of an apparently powerful person. Then line two is where the blue is at, and that write their inscription just says iliat and it's just another name, personal name this time of the seal's owner. Now what I always tell people when they say yeah, First of all, a lot of people don't know about selling their seal VA two forty three. But the ones that do know about it, they don't know what the translation says. And I usually tell them, I said, selling their seal Va two forty three has more to do with German than it does with planet Nbru because line three is literally in German and it is dinect, which is basically German for your servant. So I don't know exactly how this man got to it. He explains it in there further off, you know, more into you know, into.
Speaker 6: This website that he has.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand it well enough to explain it to you, But I just know that he just was able to basically say in so many words that selling their seal v A two forty three has more to do with German than Planet Nibru because nothing, do you.
Speaker 5: Know, It's like one represents any of the kings from the list.
Speaker 6: When I look at it.
Speaker 2: Uh No, but line two does to me, And that's the one that looks like Andrew and Anaki.
Speaker 6: Uh the star.
Speaker 5: So line one would be a god, line two would be the king, and line three say he's saying that he's a servant to the God.
Speaker 6: Yeah, basically.
Speaker 5: Basically yeah, like any yeroglyphs.
Speaker 2: But this is the cylinder seal right here. Like I said, you can see that has the inscriptions. He just says that, you know right there. But doctor Michael s. Heizery goes more into the plates and stuff like that. And I'm not here to talk about plates because that that's a whole that takes up too much time to even try to bring that up. But I can say personally, just because I learned this from him from his website, I don't agree with him on the plates thing either.
Speaker 5: But I'm also not a translator.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand how he came up with plates, So I'm still looking into it.
Speaker 5: Is it to do with the with the funny thing between the two figures on the right.
Speaker 2: Well, I know that the horns represent gods and goddesses, so I know those two that have what those look like horns.
Speaker 6: Those are that's a god and goddess.
Speaker 5: I mean like the it looks like a branch between the two figures that divides in three on the top. Is that what he considers the play it is?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, the stars you see where the arrow is at.
Speaker 8: No, I mean on the other side, the other one, the staff in the middle between the two dudes.
Speaker 6: Oh, the staff. A you're talking about the staff?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that's what you getting the play it is. That's that's the that's three points at the top.
Speaker 2: You know, I never looked at that, so that that's actually interesting. Yeah, I ain't never looked at that.
Speaker 6: M Well, it also looks like like an eleft call or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I'm serious, Like, but see that That's what I'm saying, is that doctor Michael. Yeah, it's just interesting to me because doctor Michael Heizer literally gives you a reason on why it's not having to do anything with Planet Never.
Speaker 6: So now I'm now I'm up in the air.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, where did you know Zachari Sitch and say that this planet Never because this is the only thing that he really gives you a certain idea.
Speaker 5: For because at the time there was already a series of planet X. Because yeah, because even the guy that discovered Neptune, I can't remember his name. He discovered Neptune just by a mathematical equation, and then he gave the card roots to an astronomer that looked at the telescope and found the planet. Right that that's how amazing these people could be back then, uh, and through the when they summon all the mathematics of the gravity, they found that they couldn't explain certain of the movements without existing a tent planet that now it's the ninth because we eliminated Pluto. So and if you look into the news on that now they are more than sure that there resists some object that is probably small and dense orbiting the outer terms of the Solar System, and they're actively looking for planet nine that was at the time planet ten. And that's how maybe sorry, that's how Sitchen at the time decided it, Well, this is the planet. Let's create a timeframe that they don't know. It's much more than thirty six thousand years, much more than that according to all sources in astrophysics. But it just made because that's what the series of the time were that they exists this planet around the Solar System that could even dive closer to the Sun. So it just added one and one from his perspective and created that tail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that and that, and that's that's why I said, like you know, in his books, he doesn't actually give you sources. He throws out names like that numa elis the epic of Gyoga mass Uh Therasis. Uh. He throws those names out, But when you actually read those sources, you don't. Actually, I don't actually get the sense of it. And that's why I challenge people to read it and really read it and understand it, because it doesn't do it. Like when I remember when I said that the gods were on top of the mountains, are on higher ground, Like this is a replica of Nibru or what would be which is now known as Nipper. It's in Iraq. It's a real place in Iraq. Nibru is a real place in Iraq. It just wasn't a planet, or at least I haven't found evidence. And I'll get into that in a second. But this is just basically a replica of how they would be. They will be on top of the hill, higher than everybody else and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: But now this is what's interesting.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 6: Like I said, I believe in extra trustrial the inside of a planet.
Speaker 2: I believe in all that stuff. What's what I wanted to know was where the Nuna slash Ananaki came from. So this is the Oxford Handbook of Cuniform Culture. So e t CSL in that book that I mentioned earlier, the literature of ancient sumer that that's from all from Oxford. Also, this is just the Cuneiform culture of it. And when I bought this book, I learned that it says right here, it literally says, according to Mesopotamian tradition, these big fish are the companies of the god of wisdom Inky slash Ea, who dwells in the deaths of the sea. They regularly emerged from the sea in order to teach mankind the cornerstone and civilizations such as agriculture, kingship, justice, and writing. Before the flood ended their coexistence. This is where they supposedly came from, is the deaths of the sea.
Speaker 1: And there that sounds.
Speaker 10: Nicely like survivors of an apocalypse or you know, if look think if they whatever term you use, these dudes knew it was coming.
Speaker 1: What would they start doing.
Speaker 10: They start going out from the sea in boats and start trying to teach everybody the ship, you know, and then boom it this is great man, keep going. Sorry, I'm excited. That's exactly what my mind hears. Though, as soon as you read that, and.
Speaker 5: What metology we have saying exactly what is in this text? Well, don't go all around them.
Speaker 10: That's what world South America, Asia, everywhere.
Speaker 6: And I'm going to get into that in just a second. You see, you catch it on.
Speaker 2: See the puzzle pieces are making more sense when there's actual facts being brought to the table. Now, this is why I said this is important because remember what I'm done. Picto grass and what was it? Uh? Picto graphs are like emojis almost, so you could tell a story in mojis like how you would with anything else. So if you look at the if you look at ink, he's known as.
Speaker 6: A fish god. Where there are many different fish gods out there.
Speaker 2: Right, if you look at all the major uh mythologies, all the gods seen to came from some type of water. And if you believe in some type of aliens, you believe in us os. Right, the ones that come from from the from the water instead. But my point is is that the text actually says that that they came from the depths of the sea, and their depictions showed them as fish gods. Now there are depictions later on during the Babylonian time frame that they were depicted with like what was some people look like angels, but that was later on that the you know, the beginning depictions was them fish gods, which just makes it's just interesting to me because everybody says, we don't know where the anonarchy from. Some people will argue that they came from planet Neburu, and some people will say they don't know where. There's actually a book out there that gives you the reason why they say they came from the depths of the sea and they give you, you know, the depictions of the gods and breaks it down for you. So and it may just makes sense since you know they were big fish gods.
Speaker 5: If then you remember, if you remember sons.
Speaker 10: Well angel, you mentioned angel in these fish gods, Dude, they either came from the sky or they came from the water, right we or ufo. But if it came from the water, they did way back when primitive man would have called it fish. Right. If it came from the air, primitive man would have given it wings and called it angel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was just thinking about what sonces of Say said to Sol and the Elder that there were many cases of catastrophes in the world, and they described them as ecpirosis. Ecpyrosis that is destruction by fire and cataclysmus there is destruction by water. So when in this case we're clearly at a time when we know there was a cataclysm by water and around eight hundreds of years before this or a thousand years or six hundred year, it doesn't matter. So if the land is devastated, all the animals die, the only animals that survive are fish. So life comes only from the water, right, So I think that the focus comes a lot from there, and then it's mixed with the ancient traditions and the ancient tales, and it's reconfigurated to the present reality.
Speaker 6: Right on, right on, And this is where it brings up.
Speaker 2: The point is that when you read anything about the Nuna slash the Ananaki from the Mesopotamians, they always have the word ab zoo in there, which is literally meaning ab means ocean and zoo means to know.
Speaker 6: So it was the name for fresh.
Speaker 2: Water from underground aquifers that was given a religious quality in Samarian and Akkadian mythology, like springs, lakes, rivers, wells.
Speaker 6: And other sources of the freshwater. But you know.
Speaker 2: Fresh Yeah, that's what I'm saying is that it water plays a potentially major party in in in in this So the nanaki like like like Jason was saying earlier, they could they could have came from the skies, or they could have came from the deaths of the sea. But the evidence is shown they came from the deaths of the sea. So why are people really arguing we know more about They say, we know more about our space than we know about our own oceans.
Speaker 6: Why is that?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 2: So just just to me, just knowing the fact that the evidence is still pointing to the water rather than something something outside of Earth's atmosphere.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Here's some here's uh uh from the from the book from the It's called title the Song of the Hoe and it's literally literally when I was talking about, you know, the the agriculture just follows under their their agricultural stuff. It says and they'll separate from the Earth and linkage. The two had Duranki, the sacred term for nibbrels, so they had it could be duranchi, which had h. It's spelled different say, people say differently, but this word is a sacred term for nibrol. So this is a sacred term that is given for nibrial. And you know that that word right there is not found about any type of planet orbiting your son neither. And then this is also from the book too, where it says, yeah, it.
Speaker 10: Sounds more like it's it's defining a space, not a physical thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just yeah. Because a good example.
Speaker 10: It sounds like it's a space you know between.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, yeah, And I give a good example of that when when people when astronauts trained for space, they trained in what water? Right, So it's just how it's how do you think about it? How do you play it in an understanding? So what does the sources at actually say? But it does say here you Unusually, the beginning of this narrative attempts to normalize the setting, location, and actors. Everything is just ordinary, and unlike many other mythical narratives, it takes place in the city of Nibru, a real known location. So they know that Nibru slash Nibru is a location. A Nibru is an Akadian term, just like an Anaki is a Kadian term. Nebrew n i b r U is the Samerian. So that's why they're using the words Samarians here or so using the word Nebru here.
Speaker 6: But they know that it's a location that's in there.
Speaker 2: And I'll get more into Nibru because you know, another one is and Nibrutulu literally means man from the city of Nibru. So it's it's telling you you know that there's a group of individuals, right that's there. And then they give my neighbru war where black birch trees grow in a good place. So they give you a discription what grew in Nebru, right, and trees grew in there, certain types of trees. U.
Speaker 6: There was the city.
Speaker 2: There was a city, the one we live in. Nibrew was the city one we live in, right, and then they give you different cities that are different different places, uh that that was lived in. But they Nibrew was a location on planet Earth. Everybody knows that so far, and then it says in the shrine of Nebru, Inky provided a meal for in Thel. So this is interesting because most people think or know that in Thel and Inky are brothers. But here it says, in the shrine of Nebrew, Inky provided a meal for his father in there for in the his father.
Speaker 5: That you just showed us. What's that could be the seal Inky provided the meal for rely could be the seal, the scene in the seal, Oh.
Speaker 6: Yes, and then the self. Uh see. I don't know, I mean, I don't I don't know how they how they would translate that.
Speaker 2: I've seen it translated different ways, and I just know what Michael Heuser says on the cuneiform. But it's that what the picture depicts. I couldn't tell you. But I mean that's a good question. I mean how I mean, like I said, the horns always depicted, uh a god or a goddess, just like how Moses was depicted with fireface or horns and stuff represented that in some in some way. So here it says in the back of the brook about Nibborhood, an important city and cult center in the north of Summer where the large majority of the manuscripts for the Samerian literature have been found. But a lot of people would say, you know, you know, and they named their city Nibrew if they came from planet uh Nibru. And I was just thinking, you know, well, the oldest city and in some in the Sumerian cities is the air Du right, which is usually known as the oldest summer city, so old than uh Nebro.
Speaker 6: So it just that does that part.
Speaker 2: That's not a good argument when people say, well, when they name their city, when they named you know, when Nibrew will be the oldest city first, you know, instead of arad So.
Speaker 6: And like I said, I've already talked about it.
Speaker 2: How you know these you know, everybody knows that Ananaki there from the Babylonians, hits Tight, Samarians, Assyrians.
Speaker 6: And so on and so forth.
Speaker 2: But this is a little thing that I put together slowly. Still I'm still slowly putting it together. But uh these are like the gods from the Adanaki that are related to the Egyptians, the Greek, the Messo Americans, the biblical gods, some of them Native Americans, the Aboriginal Australians, Romans, the Celtics.
Speaker 6: The Yoruba, t know and the dog go On. So when uh uh.
Speaker 2: Uh Ricardo was talking about the dog On tribe earlier, the dog go One tribe were actually the first people who inhabited the land of Egypt. There's supposed to have been the group that was there first or longer, and then they got pushed away through and you know, the Islamic takeover and stuff. But their gods and I actually had and so did Mike and Dave. They had the luxury to talk to Lars Gratton, who wrote the book dog On the Science of the dog On, so we both got to talk to him. I'm trying to hook Nick up with him now, but he talks about the dog On trib a lot and the dog On tribes soon to have an older pictographic or writing system than the Samerians, and a lot of people don't know that, but that's what you know is arguing among out.
Speaker 6: There through the scholars.
Speaker 2: So the dog On trivers are very important people. But I just try to put this little list together. I know we got to go on to Dave in a little bit and on his presentation, but I wanted to bring up metallurgy.
Speaker 6: A lot of people are wondering what is the what was the fruit of knowledge. That that that that was so for ridden. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Anton Parks wrote this book Eden, and he actually gives his cuneiform tablet identifiers of where you can find what the cuneiform tablets say for themselves. So if you want to challenge him, you can learn the language yourself and translated it and say how wrong he is and why he's wrong. But until then you can only go off of what he provided. And he says in his book, he compares this to the New American Standard Bible. He says, Cuneiform tablet identifier CBS eleven zero sixty five. The artician Inkey revealed the secret of metallurgy to the woman, while his son's the Great Messenger, observers cast metal and cohabitant with her, the mother of the human race.
Speaker 6: The mother knows the secret of the gods. The tool revealed.
Speaker 2: So it was metallurgy that was given to the woman for the forbidden fruit of knowledge. And he compares it to Genesis six one through five and the Book of Enoch also chapter eight and one. So when Jason, Oh, where Jason.
Speaker 6: Go he left?
Speaker 1: Huh he's been in and out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So when Jason was talking earlier, about knot.
Speaker 2: That's where you can get some of the relationship between the enoch because some people do use the Book of Enochs as their source. But he actually, like I said, he gives you the tablet, identify her and what it says, and then he compares it to whatever the uh whatever in the Bible.
Speaker 6: This is also still in his book.
Speaker 2: The knowledge of the forbidden Fruit was simply that of toolmaking, whose secret is not to be divulged. And then it just tells you, you know, later on that Inky inside of humans to reproduce themselves.
Speaker 6: So is he actually, you know, puts that in this book. He that's pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: But here is more sources where he talks about it. Was metallurgy CBS eighty three, twenty two. He had brought metallurgy our own, our only Lord has spread the secret of the boat.
Speaker 6: And then y CBS.
Speaker 2: Zero sixty five, column three, that gods find out that the human beings initiated by serpent Inky now have clothing. A lot of people don't when they look at the serpent God, they look at as an evil god. But some people would say Inky was Jesus or something like that, or he was a good god. But he was known as a serpent to some of these of these individuals. But it's interesting he says serpent, because remember when I showed them that he was in his fish suit. So what do they really consider a serpent?
Speaker 6: You know? Was he a serpent type fish or something? Who knows? I don't mean what what was?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 6: Their their meaning and understanding.
Speaker 2: And that's why I say everybody has their own translations of what they believe.
Speaker 6: So some people believe Inky was a serpent. Some people believe he was a fish god.
Speaker 2: So now how do you find a happy medium between them? Now, now they gotta they gotta explain.
Speaker 6: It to us, but you know they're not here to do.
Speaker 5: The serpent symbology only became connotated with evil after Christianity. And in fact, I think that the first, the first translations doesn't say snake or serpent. They have another name. I'm not sure I have that in mind. But the serpent was always the teacher. It's a global hallmark all over.
Speaker 10: Well, it's an It's also what you call an entropic in topic and tropic phenomena. Right when you take hallucinogens, namely namely psilocybin. Uh, the geometric patterns began and most often, depending on the dosage, lead to seeing snakes.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 10: In fact, you know, that's when I know I've reached the proper place for the meeting I take them for it, right, is when the roots and all start to become snakes. So it's no coincidence that that snake is used both in the you know, Christian Bible, at least, the story of Adam and Eve is associated with knowledge. And like Ricardo said, Shamans and all cultures have long known that that the serpent just sort of because of the way it interacts with your system, begins the entree point into the spiritual visionary experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and and that, and you know, like I said that, you know, I believe in spiritual stuff. I have my own rendezvous with that that and I'm very familiar with that that side of the world. And uh, you know that's why I say, I just wanted to learn more because a lot of what I've learned about chakras and how to balance my chakras was reading books. You know, I didn't have somebody to tell me or as to have somebody that's near me that can put me on it. So I had to read from people who who you know, said hey, this is what you could possibly do, and then you know how to control you know, your your sleep paralysis and your you know, your so on and so forth, and and it takes me to a place to where just one, I want to see it from my understanding. I want to interpret it for myself. And that's why I mentioned when I mentioned earlier about the Keto Festival that literally was just basically a festival to tell, like, you know, stories about you know, the creation of humans, and you know whose God is better than what God and what happened.
Speaker 6: It just told a story.
Speaker 2: Nobody really knows exactly what's fact over fiction because a lot of everybody that translated some of these tablets has their own thing. And I can't not sitchen for what he does or what he did, But what I can say is that there were people that were able to show that he was incorrect, and instead of him, you know, going back at him and saying I'm going to break it down for you simple and stupid way that now nobody really knows the truth. But I can only go off what's available to the sources, because if I go to his book, I can't. I can't give out cuneiform tablet identifiers. I have to go to the other sources that I've read to to give that. And like I said, from the electronic text Corpus Samarian literature, this is my favorite website because everybody has a phone phone in their hand. And like I said earlier, if you type in that, if you type in and not on that website on the search bar, it won't bring up anything about the ananachi. You have to type in a nuna, so you have to use the right words for it to come up and share, you know, basically, or bring up the stuff that is supposed to bring But this is just from the electronic create text Corpus of Samarian literature, where you have in those days, in the days when heaven and earth were created, in those nights and the knights, when heaven and earth were created, in those years, and the years when the fates were determined, when the nuna gods were born, when the goddesses were taken in marriage, when the goddesses were distributed in heaven and earth, and it just goes on that. You could get a sense of how this is like one of the creation stories, right, It's just a very simple creation story. And then you have the debate between Grain and sheep where at the time Inky spoke to in Lil Father in Lil, now sheep and Grain had created on the Holy Mound. Let us send down them from the Holy Mound. Now this is interesting. Like I said, a lot of people think that Inky and in Lil are brothers, but a lot of times they're known as father and son. One is the father and son, and it actually flip flops also, so that's pretty interesting. And then of course I have in here within and Nana and on on Uh. I knew most people know him as who created gods in humankind, gazed at Holy and Nana and dressed the favorite wife who travels by his side. And this is just basically I brought in here because of the simple fact that we have a creation of how uh and is supposedly created the god in human kindness.
Speaker 5: Isn't it funny that could you go back to slave mounds or are you gonna say mound?
Speaker 10: Did you see the mound? Also the Holy mound?
Speaker 5: I believe that that one that's called me, Sorry, go ahead, I would let let that to you. But what I saw was sheep and grain. And if we change the translation of grain to seed, you have sheep and his seed, and we had Adam and Eve going thrown out of paradise. Have a circle of what happens in the Bible.
Speaker 2: Once again, No, I see it now because grain is sheet, the debate between grain and sheet, because.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I see that.
Speaker 1: I see that as well.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and the fact, you know, I just I had to chime in because with the mound building culture, right, and I see that it's not the holy mountain or the Holy castle, that's the holy mound. Yeah, that's really that's really interesting. That's great man, Thanks for sharing.
Speaker 5: This in the Egyptian. In the Egyptian Odd Gods, odd goats, it has a strange of odd goats. It's also a mound.
Speaker 6: It's not a well.
Speaker 10: Mounds came before pyramids, right, we look at all pyramids. What do they usually find underneath? They find a mound that began it. And what do they usually find somewhere under that some sort of holy source of water? Like you you know, I kept from mentioning, but you hit that early on there, man, when you were talking about the water, the source of water being important to them because the translation I think end Zoo or or whichever it was. Yeah, so that at the mounds, you know, and same here I find all these native mounds, and they're all near some sort of source of water, be it a small tributary, original creek, or be it underground like right behind me. Now you know, water coming up from below ground. It was critical. Then they chose the mound, and then of course the man came along and put rocks on it and called it pyramids.
Speaker 6: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that one's loaded right there.
Speaker 2: That quote, man, this is great, you know, and and and this is this is where it's interesting because they do talk about mounds in here. So that's a that's a great uh, great thing to catch is that we know mounds are important in pyramids, and you know that mounds had to come first, and so on and so forth. It's just that, you know, if you read these texts for yourself, you get you can you can interpret it different ways. But you won't interpret something that says that and that an Anaki came from planet never with that orbit our son every thirty six.
Speaker 1: No, you certainly won't.
Speaker 10: That's what I'm enjoying about your your Actually I didn't know, but you're educating me, because I would have just believed if I didn't know the difference, if I never read Chichen, I didn't even know. He was just some dude in the seventies, you know what I mean. I thought it best maybe he was back in the forties early on in the sci fi game. But yeah, well, I mean you're doing a great job, man and telling us all stuff we didn't know. And this is key here about Nibiru.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it because I've read Sitchen first and that was my first exposure to it.
Speaker 9: So Tyrone and I have talked about before.
Speaker 3: If that's the case for you, then you really have to go back and find original source and kind of weed through the misinformation, Like it's really a disservice to the story.
Speaker 9: For him to have put that in there.
Speaker 5: So yeah, yeah, but how can you, sorry, Das, how can you read Sitchen and not be interested? Well, what are his sources? Let's let's go and look, well for sure, yeah right, and then immediately you find out, oh, okay, he's full of bullshit.
Speaker 6: No see, you know I started with him too. I've read his books too.
Speaker 2: Like I said, he wrote his book in nineteen seventy six, and then he slowly wrote books past that. And I was born in the eighties, so of course I read his books later, of course, And like I said, I had a choice between guys that they shared in the Bible or the Bibles I should say, or you know these extraterrestrial things. And then when I read that you know it comes from the deaths of the Sea, it just makes me wonder more because what is the meaning of that? Could it also mean hollow earth in the Earth and so on and so forth. I mean, there's a possibility, But my point is that I haven't been able to find something that says they came from our planet or a different planet that orbits our son. And now, like I said, I don't have I believe in extraterrestrials and aliens outside of there and stuff like that. I just what's the difference between the deaths of the sea and outside of Earth's atmosphere. If they're coming from the season, they can fly around and do all this crazy high tech technology movements and all this other stuff. Why are you still looking in the sky if you really really been told for thousands of years they've been coming from the death of the sea.
Speaker 6: It's like telling people you're going to you're going to see one hundred dollars come out the sky.
Speaker 2: You'll see one hundred dollars faster on the ground looking on the ground than you will looking in the sky.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good, that's so true.
Speaker 10: And I think you're right on, dude, because look, it's less of a leap, right, a reasoning leap if we already kind of are harping on a civilization which just telling us, you know something before this catastrophe, right, that was somehow advanced, possibly at least to map the world in crack longitude, right, What if they had What if we somebody like us today in our advancement, had one hundred years notice that the end was coming, right, you see this thing in the sky. You know, you're smart, you know what it means.
Speaker 1: What would you do? Would there be a faction that would take whatever technology.
Speaker 10: Is available and go, we can dodge this motherfucker. Okay, we gotta go deep, we gotta go far, and you got to shut the fuck up and not tell anybody right that that is that far of a leap, or you use it to control the masses as the Estecs did.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 2: But that's but my point is is that what's the argument from the seas to to outside the verset atmosphere?
Speaker 6: Neither one of them is either good should they more advanced than us?
Speaker 2: That's what That's the only thing that you know what I'm saying, So neither so tell us where we need to protect ourselves at you know what I'm saying, like.
Speaker 5: Let's get to the why are you trying to?
Speaker 6: Why are you trying to tell me to look away? You know what I'm saying. You're trying to You're tapping me on my left shoulder, but you're on my right side, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So you want me to turn my head to the left and you're sitting there right there to my right side, and now live like a food because I'm looking over on to the left side of me.
Speaker 10: I know what that means.
Speaker 1: They're under our ocean.
Speaker 10: Get down there.
Speaker 6: I mean, Jesus was even known as a fish guy, right he walked on water.
Speaker 1: How can you look at that many men walking.
Speaker 2: On water means to me that that that that the movement that this individual was able to swim and be in, move in and stride and water.
Speaker 6: Somebody would be walking right.
Speaker 9: Well, you know it does.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 10: The miracles always to me sound much more like, you know, cast your nets on this side right.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 10: To me, that that really translates as a dude, who was you know, listening to God? Because imagine if God is sitting there in your ear and you're standing there on that boat and they're not catching fish, and God just goes all right, listen, trust me in a second, telling them to cast left. Okay, watch this ship, you know, and then Jesus cast on the left and then cast on the left, and there it is.
Speaker 5: He's a time travel he had the sonar, he knew what the see it was.
Speaker 10: The boss man was down there in that us O telling him where they were, making them move to the other side.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: And that's pretty much my presentation right there. Just I'm still going to add to it.
Speaker 1: This is, uh.
Speaker 6: I think the basics and just the basic.
Speaker 2: Of the annas Ananaki is that they didn't come from a planet never. They came from the deaths of the sea, and they were depicted at as these types of gods in there. I also know, uh, there's this there's this fish called the goat fish, and I just learned this just recently, that Inky was known as a goat fish. And if you look at what type of fish that is, it's a weird looking fish. But because Inky was depicted as a goat, sometimes he was, he was known as the goat fish. So that's something that I learned. So it's just interesting how all these things come and play play together.
Speaker 10: It's funny. Take the modern interpretation of goat, right, the greatest fish man of all time.
Speaker 5: The goat is more associated with evil today.
Speaker 1: But the image correct.
Speaker 10: But you know, the kids the terminology from whatever Matt Damon movie that was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just I just wonder what's what's was Jesus the first suffer? And then they didn't know what a board was walking on?
Speaker 6: You know, It's so funny because just think about it.
Speaker 2: When somebody says walking on water, I should think outside the box and I would just think that, like this person was able to sweethe and swim and move in water, like somebody can stride that all that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, somebody want to prove they can swim in a hurricane. You know I tried that once, but it also really did it also sounds to me. Look, it's a great metaphor for any kind of spiritual or even just knowledge, right, like we're working with here today, understanding right when you got Peter there, and you know, if you just see it more as a as as a metaphor of what was going on between these two individuals, right, Jesus is showing him all this stuff you know, about inside him and about outside and how God and He can interplay. Right, So how do you maintain that? Well, you obviously got to stay in the moment with God, right, You got to look neither before or after, just like he told you when he was walking on the water, don't look down, write whatever you do, focus on me. And that just translates to what those of us seeking spiritual growth, connection with God, or even knowledge in this material plane have to do, right, which is stay centered in this moment, you know, focused with it. That's how I hear the walking the water bit myself.
Speaker 2: Anyway, you know, it's it's it's interesting you say that, and and I'm done after this.
Speaker 6: This is my last slide. Of course, I have this life to promote my book and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But uh, the last thing I was gonna say, that's interesting because you know, okay, like I said, I believe in things outside of our planet, but I believe that we also got we were creating.
Speaker 6: We're also special individuals.
Speaker 2: A lot of people say that a lot of paranormal spiritual things, demons and you know, evil things won our soul, right, and that's why we You know that there's exism and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Something we don't have that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's our soul is special to us, like now aliens or anything else has that that. Some people believe that the aliens are abducting people because they're trying to figure out how to mimic the soul or whatever. We have a special thing about us that carries on even after this flesh and body dies. We continue and if we learn how to tap into our Kashak records, our personal and Kashak records, we can remember everything from our past.
Speaker 6: The problem is is that over time that hasn't been been achieved.
Speaker 10: But my point is is that, well, this world has been set up bro to keep us from achieving it. You know that's why what what what you're doing and we're exhibiting here is so fucking commendabulek excuse me language, but you know it should be said, you know, there's this world to keep us from this stuff.
Speaker 5: That's where your focus is. Fine to that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, and that's it. That's it pretty much, Dave.
Speaker 2: If you're ready or if you'll have any questions, Like I said, I'm going to add to this questions of anything, because I want to make it to the point where it's the basics.
Speaker 6: If the basics is that they came from planet.
Speaker 2: And neber give me sources like the sources that I just researched that says that they came from the death to see versus think from from a planet Neberu. And then if if and if you if you want to argue, you know that there is a planet Neberu out there, you know the sources will help you with your argument, just like the sources are helping me with mine. If God, then you know, I don't know what else what to say. And it's not even me being right or wrong, it's just that this is what is out there. So I just want to know the truth too, because you're.
Speaker 10: Giving us the sources. Man, it doesn't matter if you know what I'm saying right wrong, doesn't enter into it. That's part of why this is brilliant, started interrupt, But I just wanted to commend you, man. You just you taught me so much, you know, and and you you wrapped it around to something that fits a narrative I already exposed myself to with my physical findings, you know. And that's just I haven't seen somebody else do that, because, like you said, everybody else wants it to be this thing from elsewhere or this whatever. But you're you're nailing it, showing us all that. Actually, when you go to source, it sounds a little more like what we might think some crazy, weird advanced humans.
Speaker 6: This is good. I throw one more thing out there.
Speaker 2: You got to remember they say that we're like seventy percent something body of water, So we look within ourselves.
Speaker 6: What do we usually find water?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm a cancer sign. I'm right there fucking with you on the water is live, bro.
Speaker 5: One of the things that I got from your presentation is that you made me think of this that I haven't and I looked at this many times, is that it shows us that whenever this started thirty six pc, the thirty six hundred DC or thirty two hundred pc, it also moves from the metriacal. Sorry, you have to help me saying this from the metriacal society to matriarchal Thank you, matriarchal society to a patriarchical society, because you don't see the goddess's ruling here, so we see the predominance of gods. There are goddesses still, but they are the ones giving the cards. So I find it funny that after the cataclysm they decided that it was time for men to rule instead of being a world of women and animestic.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: You know when we first John Tyrone, you were telling us you were making a presentation. You did it. Yeah, it's good. I love the way that you presented it.
Speaker 4: I do too, and I like that it's a rundown of like, like you said, the basics, and like we talked about how you can mess up your memory and then you have to go back and fill in the holes and fix it, when if you would just get the basics from the start, it's so much easier.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Sure, so thank you appreciate it very much.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Tyrone's dispelling narrative blindness, getting rid of sichens, you know, es narrative and getting this system facts here.
Speaker 5: It's it's a great story. I advise everyone to read it. It's right.
Speaker 10: That's why everybody, guess is taking it as fact. And you know, if you're like Iowa was, and you use even secondary sources on this stuff, you still just hear this new Beru thing thrown out, you know and named Billy Carson whoever, right, as as some sort of fact. So this is this has been enlightened. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, I try to avoid saying his name, but since you brought him up, you know, he really believes this this and and I don't. I just don't understand because he says he's read so much. I mean, he even prides himself on reading so much. And I always tell people this, and he put he actually put a list of all his books out before when he first started. I took a screenshot of it. The books that he's read, Yeah, the books that he's that he's read.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: He actually motivated me to put my books on my website. So I actually have a list of books that I've read and personally own on my website. But he I took a screenshot and I noticed that it had to do a lot with aliens.
Speaker 6: Well, I will always say this.
Speaker 2: If you surround yourself with people who believe in aliens, you're going to believe in aliens eventually, you will.
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 10: The man's got an audience for sure, and you gotta you gotta stick with and cater to your audience once you commit to an audience. I guess, uh, maybe his wife took the books in the divorce, so I hear they're splitting, so well.
Speaker 1: We'll lay off. And sounds like you got enough going on at the moment.
Speaker 6: But I see it as that I.
Speaker 10: Saw early on that that he probably likes Sitchen should be taken with a grain of salt going. I can get enjoyment just from watching the show, you know what I mean. This is entertaining. But when it's not presented as for entertainment and sources aren't sighted, that's where we get in trouble, you know. And and you're helping clear that up.
Speaker 6: Bro, This is sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And Tyrone used the word that he's important here, that he's belief right, I heard. I heard I heard once an African guy say this, and I never forgot it to We only believe in what we don't know, because what.
Speaker 10: We know we know, we know exactly, man, Exactly. It goes from belief to knowing, and that's when you're onto something.
Speaker 1: Okay, Dave, I do I have to be done by one o'clock? Because if so, I don't have time. No what time, because Sarah has to get their kid off the bus.
Speaker 4: At it's twelve thirty. We can go to like one thirty if we need to. If everyone's okay with that.
Speaker 1: I'm okay with that. I just thought I thought I had to be done at one.
Speaker 10: So I was like.
Speaker 9: Double thing, just kind of got pushed back. Sorry, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 10: Fun, Ricardo, I'll do the same, okay.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Dan, Well it's all good.
Speaker 8: I just I just in my head, I was in I thought that I had a one o'clock deadline, and I was thinking, there's no way that's going to happen.
Speaker 1: I did want to say though about uh Tyrone.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 8: I appreciate I always appreciate what Tyrone does because he's bringing the sources, and we have major gaps and uncertainties even in the sources that like talk about this this subject. So almost everything is speculation when we're talking about the in and akey except.
Speaker 1: For what Tyrone showed us today.
Speaker 8: So look, I like throwing Billy Carson on at midnight when I can't sleep and listening to Tmax smash.
Speaker 1: Into a new brewery and create Earth and the moon and.
Speaker 10: Ship like that.
Speaker 8: That's fun for me, right, But you know, I appreciate when Tyrone goes, well, actually this is what they this is what they said. I'm looking forward to the future where Tyrone does this with more topics.
Speaker 1: And more subjects to get.
Speaker 5: Definitely there's a niche here.
Speaker 10: You know, It's like Wi files without the Heckelfish and he brings for septs. There's, like you say, there's definitely a spot to be filled with this type work. If it's really what you're into, Tyrone, this is this is great.
Speaker 1: Sorry, no worries, No worries.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So we were talking about metallurgy, which kind of goes into what what I'm talking about today. I'm going to share screen, but I guess I just want to give a little little little thing about what I'm talking about today.
Speaker 6: Where is it? Yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: I wanted to.
Speaker 8: I guess it will start by asking, like, for you guys, what is the off the top of your head, which culture had the most advanced gold specifically gold metallurgy, the oldest and most advanced in the world.
Speaker 1: Does anyone know.
Speaker 5: There's some popular guests there.
Speaker 10: I've got some ships sitting on the shelf behind me that might bring that into question for everybody, So I probably won't answer. I think it goes back before the catastrophe myself, but I wouldn't have an answer as far as how A no, right, yeah, sorry, no no comment.
Speaker 1: Hmm anyone.
Speaker 6: I can't remember, but it starts with a B. I can't remember exactly where I think it would have it.
Speaker 1: I was I thought I was sure Ricardo would get this.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you why I don't get this the Portuguese what is it? Because to me, metallurgy started way before what you're going to say.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to go again.
Speaker 5: Know it is, It is known, It is known. It is the problem. There are no evidences because when you use this method, you destroy everything that you used to build the metal, right, and it's still done today, and it leaves no traces but the chart soil that you find all over the settlements.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, let me let me let me try this again. Actual evidence of known metallurgy with gold.
Speaker 5: With gold, much culture I live up to you.
Speaker 8: I don't know, all right, because I'm just saying I believe that civilization is much older than we think it is, and we were probably fucking around with metal and stuff like that like tens.
Speaker 1: Of thousands of years ago.
Speaker 8: But I'm just talking about like actual archaeology, archaeological sites and civilizations that we know of and have evidence of, right, And did they have.
Speaker 10: Golden summer Babylon Mesopotamia?
Speaker 6: Yes, I don't know. I just think of any Babylonian.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they had it in Celtic, the Celts, right, they had it in When we'll get into all.
Speaker 5: That, yeah, we'll have to go back further back than the Babylonians and the Sumerians the first beads of gold in the waves and people.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well I heard about this site talking to the geophysicist Stefan Burns, and he this is not his, uh, his area of expertise, but he mentioned because I had asked him, like if you could go to like what's your most I asked him what are your most interesting sites ancient sites in the world, and he mentioned this one. Tyrone got it because it does start with a V and it can't be any other one, but the name of the site is Varna and it's in Bulgaria.
Speaker 1: Would you guys, did you guys know of this site?
Speaker 6: I could remember the name of it. Yeah, I remember that ship. Because everybody says Africa is but is not?
Speaker 1: Is not?
Speaker 9: I was going to say Africa.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what some people say, but it's actually the one.
Speaker 1: It probably is Africa.
Speaker 8: Like if we're going off what Tyrone and Tyone Ricardo was talking about, right, like, uh, just the idea that civilization is cyclical and we've been you know, it's much older than we think it is, which I'm sure we all sitting around this panel believe, right, But I'm.
Speaker 1: Talking about like, you know what, what what do we know?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 6: What do we know?
Speaker 1: For sure?
Speaker 8: I'm gonna green chair because they did make a did you make a PowerPoint presentation on this? I got a new computer and I've been making a lot of PowerPoint presentations, So sorry about that.
Speaker 1: This is the question that I asked already.
Speaker 10: And.
Speaker 1: I wanted to ask too quickly. Uh what it?
Speaker 8: How do most sites like get found most archaeological sites get found?
Speaker 1: Is it from like active archaeological digging or what by accidents?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 5: That construction.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Here in America it's it's construction. And in the States especially that the legally mandated. You know, you notice the discoveries are higher, you know.
Speaker 1: And this is a is a necropolis, the Vernon Necropolis.
Speaker 8: It's the dawn of metallurgical mastery and social complexity.
Speaker 1: According to some I need to uh drop this down here, that's better.
Speaker 8: And this dude on the right looks like Russell brand I don't know why, but that's the obviously the artistic that it's a it's.
Speaker 1: A they made that guy.
Speaker 8: It's in the museum showing how he was buried, right, And it was discovered in Bulgaria and I think it was in nineteen seventy two, seventy four something like that at a construction site, okay, And typically when that happens, it's like hold up, stop construction, you know, like call the archaeologists.
Speaker 1: Here it would be called nagpra right, see what they.
Speaker 6: Want us to do with it?
Speaker 9: Call the anthropologist.
Speaker 1: Call the anthropologist.
Speaker 10: Yeah, don't call anybody, that's my advice.
Speaker 1: Called the religious uh.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: But this is the site with the oldest known known advanced metal or like specifically with gold, and I'm going to compare this site to some other sites in the area around the same time, as well as gold like from other major civilizations across the world, including South America and Mexico. We're just gonna dig into this site because I thought it was super interesting and I never heard of it before.
Speaker 5: So we're gonna, Dave, I think it's for us to understand better. What are you going to say? Can you explain to us where gold can be found? Because it implies that they mind it and then worked it, So could you talk about that?
Speaker 10: No, I can't because apparently only mummified Russell brands.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 5: Well, my question is does it have to be mined only exists beneath the ground? Can we find it at the surface or yeah?
Speaker 8: No, I mean yeah we I mean in the American gold Rush, they were finding it, you know, in rivers and stuff like that, So it doesn't necessarily.
Speaker 1: Have to be mined. You We'll get to that.
Speaker 8: Because the answer is they don't know how these guys necessarily got gold, right.
Speaker 5: But oh, they don't know there's no creek, no mind, they don't know that.
Speaker 8: There's no proof that they mind it. There's no proof that they gathered it. That there's speculation on that, and I'll get to that. Okay, there's there's there's you.
Speaker 1: Know, there's a bunch of different things.
Speaker 10: I'm really glad we learned about the Buru. Otherwise I thought it was the new Knaki mine in the gold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that was that was before, right, So maybe they were finding leftover in and acky gold.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 8: So where's Varna, Bulgaria, Right, you can see it. Uh, It's on the basically on the coast of the Black Sea there, Okay, if you can, if you can see that, there's lots of riverways in the area. To answer uh, uh, Ricardo's question a little bit more in depth, but there's lots of riverways that had to have been used for trade and stuff like that, and so that's possibly where they found it.
Speaker 1: But most the most likely speculation is that they just got it through trade with other with other cultures.
Speaker 8: And yeah, if you look at the picture on the left, I mean, we're really close to a lot of major civilizations, right, and uh, really close to the Black Sea, really close to the Aegean, really close to the Mediterranean, right, it's and so it's on it's A. It's a it's a perfect site for trading and and uh, not just trading metal, but trading.
Speaker 1: Customs and traditions and knowledge and things like that.
Speaker 8: So again it's just I'm not going to get into all this if I highlight and red the important points. But it's just four kilometers from the city center and it lies within a modern urbanized industrial landscape.
Speaker 1: So, like I mentioned, this.
Speaker 8: Is where you know, it's my belief that there are very important archaeological sites under virtually every major city.
Speaker 1: In the world right that we just don't know that they're there, and.
Speaker 8: We have maybe never will because we build on top of build on top of build.
Speaker 1: On top of and that's what we've been doing, a long time.
Speaker 8: But occasionally we get lucky, right, and this one was unexpectedly uncovered on the site while working on a construction project like you named, Rachel Maronov, and.
Speaker 1: Obviously the sparks archaeological interests.
Speaker 8: This is in the seventies, so you know, probably make a few phone calls and take take a few weeks to get everyone in. Nowadays, we'd probably they'd find it and then it would spread like wildfire on the internet and a bunch of people would be speculating and stuff like that. So it's kind of the good old days because there wasn't a lot of there wasn't a lot of room for speculation. The experts could get in there early. And I highlighted this excavations between nineteen seventy two and nineteen ninety one and uncovering nearly three hundred grades and numerous artifacts.
Speaker 1: What do we know about like recent developments with go Beckley Tepee?
Speaker 8: They they what they stopped excavating, right, They didn't finish excavating the whole site for some reason, right.
Speaker 1: And they haven't.
Speaker 8: They haven't finished excavating this and they stopped in nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 1: So I just want to throw that out there with do with that as you may. It's it.
Speaker 8: It provides key insights into the copper age that or like calcolithic. I didn't know that the copper age was called the calcolithic as well, but it is, and thirty percent of it remains un excavated.
Speaker 1: Like why do you guys suppose like.
Speaker 8: They would stop excavating a site, Like there's probably a bunch of reasons to just throw.
Speaker 1: Some out there for me.
Speaker 6: Uh, mac Press of bones probably.
Speaker 8: Yeah, money desecration stuff. You have money, like, you mean, like enough money to actually keep doing it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: What else? Well? Sure, I mean the money can control what's excavated, meaning if the whoever's controlling the money controls what's happening. So I need money to excavate, whether it's coming to me through forms of grants or through forms of private donation, somebody's controlling that money. So if whoever controls the money has an interest in any of the narratives, then yeah, money can stop a dig.
Speaker 3: I think literally, whatever their finding could actually stop the dig.
Speaker 1: Yes, So I'm glad you guys are saying this.
Speaker 8: I knew you guys were the right people to ask this question too, because yeah, you could save money. And most people would think, you know, yeah, they funding right, but like maybe they find some ship that you know, busts open the narrative a little bit, right, and they're like, whoa, whoa, whoa, we can stop stop right, And then there's a There's another concept that Michael Collins Wandering Wolf talks about a lot called heritage tourism. Mm hmm, yeah, and I think heritage tourism likely plays a role here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but that's that's yeah, that was a great that was great work, my bid I saw that as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I completely agree with you, dude.
Speaker 5: But since their their motivations are financial, especially as in go back with Tep or seems like it if they excavated the rest, they could create more centers, more interest, more people, more money. Right, So it's a multiple factor thing. It's just not one factor.
Speaker 10: That's why you think narrative for sure, go back to I think it's.
Speaker 5: Because here it's thirty percent unexcavated, and go beck with Tepe it's from seventy to ninety percent unexcavated. Yeah, and the sites that are not excavated are known to be much larger than those that we know, so I find it interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 10: Well, look what all the guys we will watch have done with one pillar from go Beckley Tepe, right, pillar forty three? I think it is from one pillar. We've got a map that correlates so much information about a destruction. You know that happened for real. So naturally, if anybody is worried about a narrative, they see what has happened with one pillar. You know, the picture of one pillar is sure they don't want to uncover more of that.
Speaker 5: Man, Well, if you are, if you are an archeologist, you would want to unravel that and see what's the rest of the story. Let's see what the whole wave here.
Speaker 10: And it's a curious individual interested in our past, right, But nobody can be blamed for any larger interests at play that simply do not want a certain narrative put out out there, no matter how much damn money it costs, because they want to be the only ones that know and the only ones that are getting ready for some sort of catastrophe in our future. Right, So yeah, narrative for sure, go Beckley Tappe. That's just my personal leaning.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Dave, going good.
Speaker 8: I think there might be an element of narrative here, right, yeah, And uh, it's like I don't even I'm not even sure if the practice of heritage tourism and stopping at ninety percent or eighty percent, like it seems like that's that's more of a modern thing to do. And in the past I believe they were a little more honest about it as far as like from an academic perspective, But that doesn't mean that they got somewhere and then you know, had to call in somebody, and then that person comes in and then calls in you know, the powers that be whoever they are, right, and then they're like, hey, yeah, there's right, we got some ship here that changes, you know, changes everything.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 8: I'm not saying that that's happened at the Varner Culture, but I just believe that that could have. That's any site that could teach us about our past could be a subject to that, right.
Speaker 9: It's it's definitely more a modern.
Speaker 10: We all know concept intrinsically. That's why we believe Concaid, that Cancaid story, you know, be it.
Speaker 1: True or not?
Speaker 10: The Grand Canyon mm hmm yeah, right, what I see, right, because we all know this.
Speaker 1: What what you're saying?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Well tourism aspect though, is a new approach. Yes, when I finished school, I'll have a minor.
Speaker 10: In in.
Speaker 9: Basically managing.
Speaker 3: Managing anthropological and archaeological finds and how to present them to the public in a way that is digestible and also sustainable.
Speaker 5: So there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, so whatever that means, you can make that mean whatever you'd like it to mean.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and so I just want to you'll make it mean something that benefits all of us.
Speaker 9: Yes, well, you know, I'm a black sheep.
Speaker 1: That's the idea.
Speaker 8: That's where Jacqueline's the mole in the mole in the system. But just a little cultural context. We don't really know a whole lot about these people. They were a flourishing culture known for early metalwork working and interesting burial practices that we'll get into. I can't I don't know how to say this, anyone else want to give it a try, but contemporary with the Gallmannita culture, sharing similar technological and social advancements in the region.
Speaker 1: I have a little slide about those guys.
Speaker 8: They had sophisticated copper and gold metallurgy, producing some of the earliest processed gold artifacts and history, if not the oldest in known history.
Speaker 5: And so they also did they did sorry, did they find just the gold or did they find where they processed the gold? Because it told they don't know about mines. No, they just found their artifacts. So so this expression is from their part is wrong.
Speaker 1: What what are you what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Saying that they these similar technological and social advancements in terms of metallurgy. We don't know if they had any because it could be only trade materials.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I got all this from sources that I'll show you at the end.
Speaker 8: But I don't know exactly how they determined, whether they whether they process it themselves or not.
Speaker 1: But they could. You're right, they could have got it from the Mediterranean somewhere. I mean they did. They did trade with Mediterranean people, and I'm gonna get into that.
Speaker 8: So because there is evidence of long distance trade, including Mediterranean shells and salt exports, complex burial sites.
Speaker 6: That kind of thing.
Speaker 1: The gum Elite to culture.
Speaker 8: They're known for finely decorated pottery and geometric and stylized motifs. They lived in the in the same area Little Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia. The only difference is they didn't they didn't have all the blame that the varnergut. So just taking a look at of the calcolithic, the copper age so murders of the Varna culture forty six hundred BC, marking a shift towards advanced metalworking and social complexity. Radiocarbon dating, which you can take with a grain of salt, dates the graves at the Varnon Necropolis and confirms the site's age within that period.
Speaker 1: The end of the barn Necropolis.
Speaker 8: Hust was to say, we around forty two hundred BC, after which the site was abandoned or evolved, which is typical.
Speaker 1: Here's some of the blame. Let's take a look.
Speaker 8: More than three thousand gold items were found, weighing over six kilos six kilos of gold.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh that there's a there's a site. It's called Grave forty three.
Speaker 8: I don't know if you want to relate that to Pillar forty three if you want, But the dude had a unique gold penis.
Speaker 1: Sheath, which I thought was interesting and not not surprising.
Speaker 5: It sounds painful.
Speaker 8: Well, I think they just I just think they just slid it on there at the end after he died and just like you know, show everyone he was bawling, you know.
Speaker 12: What I mean, Like Gomember, Yeah, ties it ties to Gildamesh, right, you know, because if you're talking about the pillar and then the penis sheath, my mind goes to the epica Gildamesh.
Speaker 10: You know, Graham recently put out that interpretation about stuff he'd found in the Middle East, right being the straight Guildeameshi and the guys they're holding his penis, you know, because in that story, God or whoever is telling GigaMesh that the your penis, which you find so much delight in, will soon be food for the worms, you know, So turn your heart to more everlasting things.
Speaker 1: Right, that's beautiful, that's beautiful.
Speaker 6: Some of the go ahead, David, you go, you go.
Speaker 2: I was just going to say, in some of the text with mash and named Keto, they had a sexual relationship.
Speaker 6: Some people believe that m so they were more It was just together a lot.
Speaker 8: So during that little interlude for me, I did look up Ricardo's question, and there are local deposits of gold in the Balkan rivers with high purity of twenty three point five to twenty four carrots, which is what we're dealing with in these in these.
Speaker 1: These artifacts.
Speaker 8: So it suggests just simple panning and hammering, as well as as we mentioned, possible.
Speaker 5: Trade shaping, so we mean it's gold shaping.
Speaker 8: Right, yeah, possible trade with gold rich from people from Romania or Thrace and just rudimentary gathering from local veins. No evidence of advanced mining.
Speaker 13: So there you go.
Speaker 8: All right, you can see the penis sheath there, so let's just all look at this dude's peenus sheath for a second.
Speaker 5: Oh god, no podcast is complete without one of those.
Speaker 6: Correct, So the.
Speaker 1: Mummified Russell Brand had a pints sheath? Oh my god, Yeah, that's sure, didn't you know what?
Speaker 8: I wouldn't be surprised if he he mummified himself anyway when he's gone.
Speaker 1: And he does have a penis sheath, so I hope he does. He wouldn't surprise.
Speaker 10: Keep that shit from happening again, wouldn't it.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So he was approximately forty to forty five. I didn't I tried to find like.
Speaker 8: Evidence of like like a like a violent death, like battle or anything. I didn't find one, not nothing obvious. But everyone back there back then had broken this and fractured that. He was relatively tall for that time, but not super tall. There was also a bull shaped gold platelets symbolizing power and religious authority.
Speaker 1: Supposedly.
Speaker 8: The interest thing about Varna is it reveals a clear social hierarchy like this this picture here, And I couldn't find a whole lot of pictures, so there might be some version of.
Speaker 1: European nagra.
Speaker 8: But they some people were literally buried with you know, animals, and stuff just strewn about.
Speaker 1: Some people were buried separately with no stuff.
Speaker 8: Some people were buried like Homeboy there with the penis gold penis, and.
Speaker 1: So it shows clear social hierarchy with diverse burials.
Speaker 8: Just a little about the Copper Age roughly five thousand to three thousand BC in Europe and near the Near East, varying by region, transitional between the Neolithic and Bronze Age, marked by use of copper tools alongside stone implements early metallurgy.
Speaker 1: And I think that's what Ricardo's getting at is it's not like these guys were like, you know.
Speaker 8: Smelting and doing all kinds of stuff, but it is metallurgy, right, and so it wasn't you know what you think of metallurgy, you know in the you know, seventeen hundreds or something like that, right, But they were working.
Speaker 1: This metal and creating cool things that have it.
Speaker 8: So I just just quick comparison to low sites in the area around the same time as far as like what they had available. There's a site in Spain called Los Malaris thirty two hundred to twenty two hundred BC, so a little over a thousand years after Varna, and it's associated with the Beaker culture when those guys spread copper and bronze technology all across Europe. The site in Spain had pottery, copper tools, Beaker pottery showing trade and cultural.
Speaker 1: Exchange, but no metal like that.
Speaker 5: No gold, is that it?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No gold? Yeah? Correct, This is a timeline.
Speaker 8: I know this might be on order, but that's okay. And I think you seem to get rid of these pro tip things pissing me off. But I don't know if you guys can see that. But here we go, start going back, going back, all right, yeah we can see them.
Speaker 1: It's okay.
Speaker 8: Varna timeline compared to Mesopotamia and other ancient sites like Egypt, Varna had active skilled metallurgy and rich burials from forty six hundred BC. Compared to Mesopotamia thirty five hundred BC, that's when they had the rise of urban centers. Thirty one hundred BC is a unification of Egypt. So just just to show cuneiform tablets consumer three thousand BC. Construction of the step pyramid by Jovese of twenty six hundred BC. So Varna was doing this complex social hierarchy and metallurgy. Uh, early metallurgy thousands of years before these sites, if we're going by the mainstream narrative, Ricardo, that's so wow.
Speaker 1: I think so so similarly that that was out of order.
Speaker 8: But yeah, in copper Age Turkey seven seventy so in Anatolia in the date seventy five hundred and fifty seven hundred BC, so a little bit older than Varna, they had copper tools, polychrome wall paintings, and mud brick houses. They had large organized settlements with intricate wall paintings.
Speaker 6: And that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: So it's not unheard of to.
Speaker 8: Have like social hierarchies and stuff like that before that, but there was there wasn't.
Speaker 1: A whole lot of like burials that like were like all right, this.
Speaker 8: Dude is important and this plate is important, and these ones aren't that kind of thing, so keep going. So this is just comparing gold work in the timelines Varna versus Sumerian early Egypt, the Old Kingdom Egypt, Minoan crete and Celtic gold and my sinny in Greece. Okay, I'm not gonna like read this whole thing off, but you can see for yourself that there was a bunch of cultures in that area doing work with gold, but not as early as Varna.
Speaker 1: As far as we know.
Speaker 8: And I'm gonna let's see if I can. Yeah, so this is just just switching some screen shares here. This is Sumerian stuff. Just we're going to compare what we see to Varna. This is old Kingdom Egypt.
Speaker 5: Could you go back one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Sure, is the sixth one on the top, counting from the left Sumerian?
Speaker 1: Maybe not? I mean I just just a quick Google search.
Speaker 8: Notice I just typed out, so it might not might not all be just just showing your quick comparison.
Speaker 1: Old Egypt. Here my Sinnian gold.
Speaker 5: Work, the famous the famous face.
Speaker 8: Yep, the Mochi culture or however even say that. And this one is interesting, that Tumaku la Tolita gold work. And I have to go back to my grock to uh tell you guys about that, because I just learned about them this morning after I put in put together this presentation.
Speaker 1: But like, what do you notice about some of these some of this gold work from let me go back here.
Speaker 6: It's funny you bring up gold, and I'll say this because sorry, real.
Speaker 8: Quick, tron, this is the tumacolita. And then yet please talk while I find.
Speaker 1: Uh what I was looking for?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I was reading this. I think it's from Robert Alter, if I'm not mistaken. He translates the Hebrew texts and in this book, and I'll.
Speaker 6: Have to go and look for it. I'll look for it after this.
Speaker 2: But in the book he says the number six sixty six first comes up when this representation for gold, mm hm, s.
Speaker 7: Six six six thattches a tifferiate on the cabalistic trio life which gold is associated with.
Speaker 13: That's as well, m M.
Speaker 9: I was gonna say, Nick, what do you have to say about that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, see the correlations right there.
Speaker 2: And he and and I want to say it was Robert Alter, but he has he has a book series that he has translated the Hebrew text on the bottom of it in the sections literally says sixty sixty six is the first representation of gold Bible.
Speaker 5: Any explanation for that affirmation?
Speaker 10: Do? What?
Speaker 5: Does he present? Any explanation why he says it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have to go back and look at it. I have to rather books.
Speaker 10: It makes sense since the topic I brought up, It makes sense in an intrinsic level. I think if you look at revelation. Why they throw it in sixty sixty six? Right, the mark of the beasts. Well, what's wrong with this place as a whole?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 10: It's embracing of material culture, right, gold is the ultimate sign of material culture. So I think that rings a bit of truth.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, I do too.
Speaker 8: And uh we're just showing little comparisons. But these Tuma Lattalita gold work stuff, it's pretty old and it's pretty uh pretty good.
Speaker 1: It's pretty interesting stuff.
Speaker 5: Very fine work on those on those ramifications there second at.
Speaker 1: The end there we go. I was was wondering if anybody would notice.
Speaker 10: That some alien faces and so on, a lot of familiar with a lot of South America, and just I see influences on a lot of these pieces. Are not influences, but you know what I mean, it echoes it.
Speaker 8: Well I'm glad you said that, because that's where I was going with this, is that this is the earliest gold gold work in South America and it's from it. These guys were from Columbia area, so uh yeah, I'm finding Columbian Ecuador and uh it's uh, I just I just find that interesting. So approximately thirty six one hundred to four thousand years.
Speaker 1: Uh, so they're they're there. These are old for South America.
Speaker 8: By the way, you guys will find that South America's gold work is like way newer, that falls in line with younger driest hypothesis and things like that.
Speaker 10: So the stuff I'm looking at, it's not the same timeline as the Varna culture.
Speaker 1: No, it's not even It's it's literally in South America.
Speaker 10: Right. I knew that, I just had. I didn't catch the date of this stuff, I guess as compared to the Varna.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, it's it's it's much older. And we'll get it's much newer, I mean, and we'll get get it.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that.
Speaker 10: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 5: The question, the question I will make is you can make anything with this material, right, Why do this that we are seeing? I think that's the question. Why why create these shapes, these images? From all the things they could do, Why these shapes? And why do we see repeat it the same kind of motifs everywhere?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just think it's likely because there was a global civilization at one time that was connecting all this shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 8: It's hard to say whether these people were you know, interconnected at the time that they made this stuff, but they were likely interconnected by myths and stories and stuff like that and some symbolism.
Speaker 10: At some point. Right, And if we're all talking about a diffuse culture, I mean, wherever put it in the Atlantic or it doesn't matter anyone on Earth.
Speaker 1: After its destroyed, folks would.
Speaker 10: Fan out in whatever direction they fucking could.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 8: The Celts were making gold stuff in five hundred BC, which I thought was interesting, but these Varna guys were doing it much older. I'm open to the possibility, as Ricardo mentioned that they may have foundled some of this stuff, right, if there's no evidence of like anything besides just pounding and you know, shaping and whatnot.
Speaker 1: So like the Egyptian base is sort.
Speaker 8: Of yeah, yeah, And so I'm just just just look at what they're We're going to take a look at their trade network. So they were in like having pretty advanced trade networks with areas in the Black Sea, the Mediterranean, Agean and this on the right here just this is based off of carrots and similar sites. I mentioned Los Malaris earlier.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a look at talhamugar.
Speaker 8: And however, you say that one Calhya and Turkey here in a second.
Speaker 10: But.
Speaker 8: Similar sites, we're doing stuff with metal, but not nearly as well. And this and again this is just a visual representation of how much further Barnet was ahead and how.
Speaker 1: Much that they were the back in time than some of these similar sites in the area.
Speaker 8: And they also traded rock salt with in with uh in spondalous shells with civilizations in the Mediterranean, so you'll see that. And they found a lot of evidence like that at the Necropolis, which is cool.
Speaker 4: So this is it.
Speaker 1: This is interesting to me.
Speaker 8: Unique aspects of Varna is the site provides early clear evidence of social classes in prehistoric Europe, marked by distinct grave goods indicating status differences. One dude was buried with over one point five kilograms of gold, including a scepter and the penis thing, and uh women were generally buried in like the fetal position. I think that's on my next live But that show that's interesting to me. I mean, what do you guys think that shows.
Speaker 9: Could it could be interpreted in lots of ways?
Speaker 10: Actually yeah, yeah, well the fetal position at least, you know, when we take it is often in the forms of being held, being cuddled or being protected.
Speaker 9: The fetal position is quite literally the position of a fetus right.
Speaker 5: As you born, as you are born as that's right.
Speaker 6: Right, women.
Speaker 9: Women are the vessel of that delivery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 8: And one interesting thing, the last thing I'll touch on this slide is that the gold artifacts from Barnet outnumbered in that way those from contemporary sites in Mesopotamia and Egypt. So they had more gold artifacts from forty six hundred BC than Mesopotamia.
Speaker 1: And Egypt did, which is weird.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Regarding the last point, I would say, how did they knew what the fetal was? Is it because he's a small space and the baby has to be curled, or did they actually know how the fetal position was.
Speaker 1: Maybe they didn't even call it the fetal position.
Speaker 5: No, they didn't, for sure, that's our interpretation. But I mean the position in itself.
Speaker 10: Well, let's be honest, we've seen plenty of examples from the Phoenicians or whatever of infant slaughter, you know, to bless sale, the sailing or the expedition. So I mean, if you're cutting them out, you know what position they're in. Just to be brutal for a minute, Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 8: So the Warner culture settlements possess salt artifacts linked to can't pronounce that, but that's inland of So they had inland trade routes as well as spondalous shells source from the Mediterranean. We're found in grades and settlements. Both typically symbolized luxury and social status in the Mediterranean. And they think the Varner did that based on how and who got buried with them mh. But it confirms long distance trade routes connecting Varna with the Mediterranean cultures.
Speaker 1: Which which I think is interesting.
Speaker 8: And so when we look at this, Varna is up here on the top right, whereas Bulgaria right next to the Black Sea. So in order to trade with the Mediterranean and and and areas in the age and see, you would need like probably advanced river travel and all kinds of things. And then this bondalous shells as found like all over the southern coast of the Mediterranean. And uh so my point is is they would have it was it was a advanced trade network. They were getting these shells from very far away and getting salt from very far inland, and I think that's I think that's cool because you think about like uh forty six hundred BC. You know what kind of what you would have to do, Uh what the logistics involved, the danger and all that thing, all that stuff to make these trades.
Speaker 1: It's just interesting to me.
Speaker 8: So and like I said, this Spondalius shell exchange included maritime paths along the mediterraaning coast and river corridors linking linking the Black Sea with Central Europe. So they were they were doing some trade. This is my South American slide. As you can see, Uh, South America is uh significant, was slower to develop gold even though they had a shipload there. And if we were to speculate, what would we say? The reason for that is history selling this lie.
Speaker 4: And that lie is.
Speaker 5: That they were using gold much sooner. It's a matter of dating.
Speaker 8: Just yes, So what they're doing is they're connecting the gold that they find with these cultures.
Speaker 6: Right, so.
Speaker 5: Say what gold lasts forever, so it could be much older, correct?
Speaker 8: So what what we what we can then infer, right, is that like it's possible that the gold that these cultures they found with these cultures maybe wasn't necessarily belonging to them they found it, right or uh, maybe these cultures are older than we thought. Now, I'd like to subscribe to the younger, driest impact hypothesis or solar outbursts or whatever. There was a catastrophe around ten five hundred BC that wiped out that whatever culture that was, whether it was Atlantis or whatever you want to call it, right.
Speaker 1: But it makes sense to me that.
Speaker 8: Looking at this and then looking at the other timelines, that they would be slower to discover some of this stuff and start working with it in an advanced way because the evidence suggests that the major impact or air burst happened over North America, which means, you know, anything close to there got a later start. That's why Middle East and Africa got seemed to be so far advanced, so so much further back, right, And it's because of just below my opinion, because of the location of the you know, the catastrophe, right, and so.
Speaker 10: I think it could have also been that they were set up differently, you know, that's just uh, I wanted to chime in my opinion. I think you're right, you know, the diffusion would have happened differently. But I think there's a possibility when we look at native cultures, especially the mound builders, but but native in general, we see a much more well a simpler skywatching agricultural lifestyle, a different expression than we see happened over in the west, you know, so I think that's a possibility as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is, and it's it could be both, right, could be could be.
Speaker 10: Both exactly as there's always the case and much of this it could be both. And that's why it's it's so fun.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 8: Well we we we speculate, right, like right, you know any you know, it's hard to know what happened, you know, one hundred years ago versus right, So most of the time we're just speculating. Yeah, and so Ricardo sarn I thought you were going to say something. Yeah, so just just a little bit more about the trade route.
Speaker 10: It's default, Ricardo's interrupting, man, So you know, it's just either live up to your name or mute it.
Speaker 8: No, I can't see you guys while I'm doing this either, so it's all good. So this is just explaining that's Ai on the right, don't worry about that. But this is just explaining, uh more.
Speaker 1: About the trade route. And here's where we're.
Speaker 8: Talking about the female burial practices. Buried and fetal positions. Of course, the interpretation is contrasting with male burials reflecting gender role and possibly different social statuses or beliefs about life after.
Speaker 1: Life and death. And we can imply our own lens to that.
Speaker 8: But I like how you guys didn't apply immediately immediately imply a modern lens to that, because it could be interpreted in a lot of different ways.
Speaker 1: Like Jacqueline said, right, So.
Speaker 8: Some graves we had clay masks and contained nobodies, suggesting complex ritual practices. What do you guys think that means grave with nobody.
Speaker 9: Well, the body could be used for some other like ritual practice. So in lieu of a body or if somebody was lost in like.
Speaker 10: Or in a battle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know we do that.
Speaker 5: Now, we do do that.
Speaker 1: Now that's true. We will bear soldier at Arlington.
Speaker 9: You know, we bury empty coffins all the time.
Speaker 5: In Iberia. One of the most disturbing archaeological finds is we have hundreds and hundreds of shadow like graves that are too small for humans. They are sculpted as some of the rock carts, where you see a triangular shape of the body the circle pretending to be the head, and they carved it on the bedrock, so there's no lid. And then when they were excavating from Roman and past the Roman layer and starting to go to the bedrock, they found the bedrock with hundreds of these kinds of graves concentrate that you can't even walk in there because it's a minefield of holes, and they can't understand what they're for. They keep saying that, oh, we find bones from the seventeenth century.
Speaker 10: In some of that sounds like a memorial to a lot of deaths, you know, like a catastrophic event of some sort.
Speaker 5: But it's the shape of how they configure it, so like this very long triangle that is round that narrow point and with the circular for the head supposedly right.
Speaker 10: Well, if you're saying it's echoing the cave representations, right, and then then we could see that as a carved effigy of human beings, you know, So that would indicate a large amount of deaths where there were no bodies left.
Speaker 5: But you can't walk there, and if and you can't put even if you put the bones there, it would be crowded because some of them are really too small for even in a fetal position. You need a very small child to fit in that. And because it's conical, there is no place for the feet then, and you can't twist the body or anything. So I just pointing this because of the east pointing of the grade. Ye sure, and you can't walk in there. You can go from from hole to hole in the ground, from carved drop to carve drop because they are all connected with one another. So it's and now you have an entire village built on top of it. But when you start digging and past the Roman they found this, and no one knows what they're Okay, they act always say they know that it's it's it's for bone depositation, but no bones were found in them unless from around the eighteenth century some monks have found it when they're digging and probably put some bones into it and put dirt on top of it. Again, it's intriguing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is intriguing, and I want to look into that more. Yeah, please. Yeah. So this is again.
Speaker 8: I think we do this a lot in archaeology, but we put our own lens onto things, and we tend to say that everything is about religion and spirituality, and sometimes it is.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, but.
Speaker 8: For whatever the blacksmiths were held in super high regard in the Varna culture as well.
Speaker 10: And that makes sense, Yeah, it does.
Speaker 8: And we've got me thinking about what Tyrone was saying about the women being taught metallurgy and was it Mesopotamia or.
Speaker 6: I don't know, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: According to the Mesopotamian's metallurgy was given to the woman, just like in the Bible, how Eve the forbidden fruit, they gave them the tree of knowledge, you know, so, and the relationship between tree and knowledge is uh. You know, metallurgy can be used for good, for agricultural needs, but it can also be used for evil, which the destruction of the earth.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And in Tales of Africa you'll find and I learned this recently that uh, they only allowed the women to mine, not the man. It was the women that did the mining, and they could only use copper tools. This is on their oral traditions. Why it's a mystery, but also the women again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're getting close to the end of my stuff here. But uh, they have a museum at the at.
Speaker 8: The barn and Acropolis and uh it's uh, it has limited maintenance. It has maintenance issues. It's only ordered by the Varnum municipality and EU funding. And I don't think the European Union has a whole lot of money or time to be spent on this kind of stuff at this particular time.
Speaker 1: But uh, it's it's it says this is interesting to me.
Speaker 8: Preservation efforts ensure the site's legacy continues to educate future generations.
Speaker 1: Is that not what they said about?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 8: Go Beckley Tepping mm hmm yep, And uh, preservation efforts, Like, what does.
Speaker 1: That mean to you guys?
Speaker 9: Efforts?
Speaker 5: Well, it can mean taking the artifacts and protecting the control environment, can mean putting dirt on top of it and hiding it with the excuse of it can use and it can be creative project that relate some money to the site itself so they can continue with the exploration without needing extra funding.
Speaker 10: They do leave it wide open for interpretation, don't they. They efforts damn.
Speaker 8: And that that's that's the point I was trying to make is usually this this stuff is open to interpretation, and uh, the interpretation is open so that like the narrative.
Speaker 1: Can be controlled.
Speaker 8: Typically it's usually like like like lawyer type people write this in a way that like, you know, you're you're not lying, but you're being.
Speaker 1: You know, you're just not being honest either, you know, and so lacking transparency.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, And so it could be preservation efforts ensure the site's legacy continues to educate future generations. Could be a good thing, could be a bad thing. I think most of the time its sites like these, it's a good thing. But as Ricardo mentioned, it can be like you could, you could. It could mean a bunch of things, right. It could mean like, oh, we better hide this in a vault so no one sees it, or we better stop digging now because it screws with our narrative.
Speaker 9: Right, And so it seems to mean that more and more often these days.
Speaker 6: Correct, That's what. Yeah, that's why I say everybody.
Speaker 2: You know, if people find enough evidence to share their narrative, all they need is enough evidence they can grab from here, leave out a little bit of this, and boom. Yeah that's what the texts say. But you forget what the context meant. You forgot what to settle before that, you forgot the middle of it, you forgot the ending of it.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: It's and that's why for me personally, I made it a point to show, Okay, this is what I have on hand right now, if you can show me better present it, and then I can go ahead and carry forth from that. Other than that, I'm stuck with only stuff that I have in front of me. And that's why when he was talking about you know, what was the oldest known manufactured of gold?
Speaker 6: I knew it started with a B. And that was the basic that I knew.
Speaker 2: I knew that all I needed to do if I needed to go do a quick reference was go to chatcipt or go to Google and say, hey, what is the oldest gold manufacturing place in the world that we know of? It started with a B and it will probably bring up so many different ones, and as soon as I see it with my own eyes because I've read it, I'll be like, oh, yeah, that's.
Speaker 6: The one that I've read. That's the one that I remember from. Yeah.
Speaker 8: So I want to show you guys that just like a less than two minute video. The sources from the US Money Reserve YouTube channel, So take with that what you want. But it's a it's a it's a compact short video.
Speaker 10: So you're showing us propaganda.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, man, right, that so we had a what you were receiving for doing this?
Speaker 8: Yes, I do, yes, But the reason I chose it was it's only ninety seconds and it gives us probably a little bit of propaganda as well as like a really nice look at like the exhibits and stuff like that and what they got going on there. So let me just take shortly plus someone to shout them out so that they don't demonetize this someday.
Speaker 1: Do look at that? Where's the occult reference in that?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 10: It looked like he was smoking a really large do he stuck on a pin like they used to do in the seventies?
Speaker 1: Is there a cult references here?
Speaker 5: It's ty sticky stick because it's type stick.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about this US money Reserve symbol.
Speaker 5: Hmm, well, dex mars we'll have oh yeah, just thrown it out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 14: The Varna Necropolis is an ancient burial site located in Varna, Bulgaria. The site received mass notoriety after it was discovered in nineteen seventy two. After its partial excavation, archaeologists discovered over two hundred and ninety graves, many containing gold and other ancient treasures. Some of these items included sculpted mass weapon.
Speaker 8: So I just want to pause quick on this, Like, this is some cool shit that they were making, right, looks like is that a bull or a ram something bowl symbolism, I jewelry scepters.
Speaker 10: Looks like an ad laddle and a boomerang there in the middle.
Speaker 6: I mean, just all agricultural needs, right, right.
Speaker 10: Weapons of choice to take down the whatever was Roman inventin. The beads too, are just incredible, man, You're right, it's all. It's beautiful, very funny. These aren't folks on caves just you know, squatting and banging some gold or against the hot stone. I mean, you know, these folks have had some practice.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It looks like it is an eye illusion that there is glass between the thing that looks like a crucifix.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think it's I think it's just an I illusion.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 10: It looks like a pipe, doesn't it, Yeah a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I wonder why they said it at a park since they find all the pieces.
Speaker 1: I think this is my guess, but maybe.
Speaker 8: That there was like wood, a wooden rod in between, like that went through the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Together.
Speaker 5: That's observation. Yeah, that's what I'm guessing.
Speaker 1: But I thinks pretty bad ass.
Speaker 15: I like one of those things, right and golden bowl, yeah that the necklaces are are like you know rappers would be would love that.
Speaker 10: Well, that's a bank right there.
Speaker 1: Just take all the bead every time.
Speaker 10: You need to purchase something.
Speaker 16: They finally goldeth that ispens decorations and golden beads, pendants, necklaces, bracelets and pectorals, or armored breastplates used in combat. One specific grave, dubbed Grave forty three, contained more gold than what had been found in the rest of the world at the time of the discovery. The findings from the discovery denote one of the earliest instances of civilization and European history. Radiocarbon dating suggests that these grades are created around four thousand, five hundred and sixty nine to four three hundred and forty BC. That makes these items over six thousand years old. To this day, about thirty percent of Varna Necropolis has yet to be excavated, leading many to wonder what kind of ancient mysteries are waiting to be unearthed. Called all the number on your screen or click the bot gold.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I just wanted to show that quick. So what gives you a good look at the sites and stuff and better clear image. So we're getting close to the end here. You can go to this museum pretty easily. It's easily accessible to tourists. It's not that expensive to go to. It's right in the middle of the city. Guided tours and shit like that. So but oldest processed gold known to mankind as far as we know, based on the the siop narrative that.
Speaker 1: We've all been taught and so yeah, I just thought it was cool and I wanted to learn more about it. So I made a PowerPoint and uh, that's it.
Speaker 8: I did make a little some references, so YouTube doesn't demonetize me, but it's based on.
Speaker 5: Like that site.
Speaker 1: Just just for general discussion.
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 8: What do you feel like that means as far as what we know about human you know, civilization, human trading, that kind of thing. What Why do you feel like they that area had so much more gold, had so much more reverence for gold, and built so much gold ship compared to Egypt and Mesopotamia at the same time, who were further ahead in things like writing and things like math and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Oh well, so I was saying this before a lot of women, or I tell a lot of people that women are the first mathematicians because they were mathematicians because they were the ones who can link up their cycles with the with the moon, and that was for them to tell certain days that it's shango bone. It's one of the oldest bones that that depicts that, and the date on that goes back you know, you know, different dates of course, but as far as I know, it's one of the oldest ways of telling you know, the cycles and.
Speaker 6: Stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So math, yeah, I always say math is you know, yeah, it is pretty wild because I always tell people, you know that.
Speaker 9: The the.
Speaker 2: Stupid idea that women are bad in math and that they were actually the first mathematicians is something that's just weird to me because we you know, it just doesn't make sense. So I always, uh, you know, point that that out there to let people know that, you know, women were the first mathematicians. They were the ones that were doing the counting and.
Speaker 6: Stuff like that. I mean, they're biologically they're linked with that. I mean, you know, a man can go in seclusion and then not know what day it is.
Speaker 2: Right, women can start her own calendar based off her own cycle.
Speaker 10: You know what I'm saying, Well, you see how it could happen. I mean it seems like you're describing like early you know what you call science. I mean, if you are in a village and you do know the cycles of the moon, they're important to you for some purpose, whether you understand it or not.
Speaker 1: There's clouds a lot of times.
Speaker 10: But if you notice and through observation that this woman, every time her cycle comes, the moon's in this position. Yeah, naturally, then you'd have it right there ready, no matter the whether.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And only women would know that, you know, they know their own personal body and they look up in the sky and be like, man, the moon is always moving every time this happens. Yeah, yeah, I mean, I mean that's what that's you know what I bring up a lot. But you know, with gold, you know, every like I said earlier, everybody believes that it's Africa that has to deal with gold. But you know, when you look at Varna, you know you actually see it older than any everything. And I was saying it earlier. Every civilization started around thirty two hundred PC. Some people will say thirty two hundred BC. Some people say thirty five hundred BCS some like some people will say forty five hundred BC.
Speaker 6: It goes between.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you look at the Meso Americans, the Samerians, or the Mesopotamians, the African civilizations, they're all around thirty two something hundred pc.
Speaker 6: It just depends on what you consider.
Speaker 2: That's why I say the Samarians are considered the oldest only because of their writing system. But it takes a civilizing group of individuals to make the gold artifacts that they just presented, So why isn't that on the criteria? And I always say that every single time to everybody, I say, what is your criteria that is needed to be considered a civilization? Because everybody want to have a different criteria. Some I'm going to say writing systems, some people want to say building up pottery. I know Samuel Noah Kramer says in his books that in one of his books, The thirty nine First of Sumer, he actually talks about how pottery is found there too, And Citrin actually says that too. So many ways, but you can tell pottery is different, is made differently, and because of pottery and the potter's wheel is where we get the wheel from. We don't get wheels from you know, transporting anything. We get the wheel from them creating it from the potter's wheel. So but you know, taking mundy and slapping it together, it's not really hard to do. It's just an advanced part will be burning into some kind of fire pit or something like that.
Speaker 8: So, yeah, with the Warner culture, they had sophisticated trade networks, which I think is a hallmark of civilization, right, I mean it requires a.
Speaker 5: Whole bunch of forethought and planning and.
Speaker 10: You know, knowledge of multiple independently developed community with their own resources to share.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: And then you so you have to like learn to talk to these independent communities and things like that. So you have to have and there's a lot of specialization that would go into an advanced paphistication.
Speaker 5: But in terms of astronomy, they are all in the same year, so it takes to all of them the same seventy two years to calculate one degree of the sky. So there's there's no way that everyone got to the same conclusion at the same time because they are all in the same the same year. So they all have to do the calculations, or one did the calculations, and then diffusion spread it all over the world, because I don't see a lot of communities getting seventy two years of records just to document one degree in order for them to know the procession of the equinos and all that stuff. Just before we finished, I just wanted to see for you to see what I was talking about. Do you see the floor? They are very small, and they are everywhere right. They just opened that bit there, so the houses and everything was built on top because they couldn't see them. So it's very strange, and it's more eerie when you're there because there's no footing people live there. Yes, okay, this is called villa. It's a place up north.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's chilling. I mean, especially if you see them as representations of death. Say they didn't actually bury anything in there, you know, because they didn't have anything to bury. Then that's just that that looks like a representation of a lot of people dine at once, you know, explosion or whatever, mass catastrophe where that's what I see as you're right, man, it's chilling, you see, Yeah, that's wild.
Speaker 5: Hmm.
Speaker 10: It's very stronge.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 10: So Dave, I'll just say quickly, I guess my comment and question. First of all, thank you very much man again for educating me on something I had no doubt about. And what I see, first of all or the date that you shared. Right, So not only when I see the pictures of all this stuff, but I see that date that has got most of the popular according to the main narrative, the popular location for civilization to emerge, whatever that meant, is later, right than this. The second thing I guess that jumped to me was its location. So we're looking near go Beckley Tepe territory, right, you know, looking at at a map. If I'm correct, it's Turkey right that general region of the world. So what I see is if we do not see the signs of metallurgy and all that, and we see this reverence for gold, we also see its geolocation being very close to what we now see is the oldest expression of anything from man, you know, at least as far as we can tell. Right, So why are these two things then echoing in that exact same region, right, And with go Beckley Tepe echoing so much knowledge you hit at the procession, right, all this knowledge of what the stars looked like then and what they would look like way down the line. So they left this map that all echoes to somebody surviving, so you know, what it was was more with survivors from this cataclysm right coming and planting somewhere does That's what I take from it is it seems to push the timeline, and it also geographically echoes other findings that push the timeline and and sort of leave the same questions where did this gold working arise from? Where did this stone working arise from? You know, that's what I see. And bravo, dude, and thanks for that, man, for educating me.
Speaker 1: You're welcome, and I'm just educating myself. So enjoy sharing. And you know, Ricardo pointed that out like right at the beginning, ruined the surprise. But the surprise really was that, like, we don't keep that in mind.
Speaker 8: We don't know, we don't know shit, like and knowing that we know nothing is as a Socrates is like important when we're looking at stuff like this, right and we're considering these dates and we're considering, you know.
Speaker 10: Like.
Speaker 1: What this means, because this is just one dude doing some construction.
Speaker 8: Probably there's a bunch of dudes, but the guy who like was the head of the construction team is the guy who gets the name. But like, you know, finding this right, and like I said right at the very beginning, is that under our feet is like the all the answers right, and we're gonna who knows what we're going? What's going to change the timeline in what ways? You know, by accident like that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 8: And so the reason why I think that we don't hear about that site very often is.
Speaker 1: Because it does challenge the narrative a little bit, doesn't it.
Speaker 10: It it it?
Speaker 8: And then Tyrone is the way Tyrone pointed out is what is a civilization?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 1: There's entire.
Speaker 8: Entire academic mobs that like are built upon like the idea of civilization starting in Mesopotamia, And there's a shitload of money and institutional control over that idea.
Speaker 10: Right, a lot of inertia behind that idea.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, you're wrong, right, But what is a civilization?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 8: Like if you have advanced uh you know, trade networks and spiritual beliefs and doing all this crazy shit with gold way before they were doing it in Messooitamian stuff.
Speaker 1: Would that not be a civilization? Just thrown it out there.
Speaker 5: I think an advanced civilization is a civilization that promotes cultural peace and understanding between all that's not technology. Technology doesn't bring you peace or understanding, can even if you can't even create dission because everyone has an opinion.
Speaker 10: Well you don't hear, I'm sorry, Ricardo.
Speaker 5: Finished, Otherwise I will run for an hour.
Speaker 6: So I just finished.
Speaker 10: No. I think it's it's not shared for for many reasons, and I think, utmost you're right. It's this timeline, you know. I mean, look, we've got a freaking mummified Russell brand with its old pis. You know she right, there is some advanced teleology or or thought process is going on with this group of people. Call them whatever you will, a civilization.
Speaker 5: They're still doing that in Africa today. They're still bearing their guys with the says grabbed to their penises.
Speaker 10: Right, but we don't we also see though, look like you said, when when I come with no narrative, you know, like Dave started this with, right, when that's to me is the position of I know nothing, right is I'm not going to apply a narrative now I am gonna The more I learn about a certain narrative and the more it starts to appel real to me, the more I do have to fight against. Right. But still what we're trying to achieve is no narrative. Right, So I look at this. It's in the area of go Beckley Tepe. There's a dude that looks like Russell Brand with his penis and a golden sheath.
Speaker 12: What do I have it?
Speaker 1: The first layer of go Beckley Tepe.
Speaker 10: I got a dude to hold his penis. Okay, right there, I see links, right, I see links that I could say this culture so even on the tip, no pun.
Speaker 5: Intent on the tip Jesus.
Speaker 10: Right, when I don't apply a narrative, If I just look at it like this, should I dug up? I see correlations.
Speaker 1: And both of these come way before.
Speaker 10: And they had a weird obsession with the penis, but they both come well before anything the established narrative tells me.
Speaker 5: Right, and Freud, if he was alive, it would be.
Speaker 9: Day right now.
Speaker 5: No, you would see I was born in the wrong age because back then I will make a fortune. Because these people are obsessed.
Speaker 1: I like the interpretation of the Gilgamesh.
Speaker 10: You know that that it's a reminder to us to constantly not be obsessed with the material realm, and and to anybody at least that's walked around in a male body. You understand that battle that this thing that is not connected to my everlasting wants to take my attention, you know. And so you see this permanent reminder from the epic, a GigaMesh etched in stone and maybe gold, echoing back to what we could say is a spiritual tradition. You guys know, I'm going to lean that way, but at least to a story, you know, about a spiritual tradition and an actual event, the cataclysm, right Goebecley Tappe is telling me about a time the cataclysm happened. These guys echoing advanced technology here in Varna and the same maybe beliefs type systems as this civilization. Of course, they don't want us to talk about this place.
Speaker 5: Thanks, you know, Dave, do you know how high is that city where we've found that's what I mean, CD is the location? How high it is?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't We can look it up quick though.
Speaker 5: It would be interesting. Because of this, we know that the event that destroyed all of that area, including the Mediterranean, was around from four thousand BC to thirty two hundred BC, and so volcano right, No, No, the berkle Crater event to create a vast tsunami that entered across Egypt to the Mediterranean and caused all of the weeks of rain. The first week was boiling rain, rain that is actually almost in vapor, so ninety degrees water raining, and then yeah, then normal rain. So this whole thing about six weeks of continuous rain after the tsunami, right, so it's water everywhere. Only the high places survived. So we know that Quebeci Teppe, although most people don't speak about it, has an enormous lake, not enormous compared to the America, but it has a vast lake on top of the mountain right above Globe Teca. And if you look at the hydrography of the terrain, you see that that lake overflowed and brought a lot of silts down that buried Gobeci, Tepi and the whole area. It's not naturally buried, as they say, it was a massive landslide that covered the whole thing. But because we don't find bodies. It's obvious that they knew that what's going to happen, and so they move south probably and they could move to the place where you find this Varna right, all of their culture of the time. So I'm just asking, is Varna high eye ground so it could survive the cataclysm, that's my question.
Speaker 10: No, it's not, it's not.
Speaker 5: It's basically sea level, so that the dates are conflictuous.
Speaker 1: Yeah and there, yeah, yeah they are. I did look up.
Speaker 8: About the astronomical alignments, and there's you know, some people have speculated that, first of all, some of those circular gold items could indicate could be represent celestial bodies, but it's just speculation.
Speaker 1: And most of the graves are.
Speaker 8: Aligned east to west, which could suggest some rudimentary knowledge of where.
Speaker 5: The sun sets.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and so they probably were thinking about that kind of stuff, but there's no like clear it's it's not like they don't have any napped to play us stuff going on there or or or whatever.
Speaker 1: But still pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: As funny as you mentioned nap to play. A lot of people don't know about that place. That's like another old calendar place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the oldest calendar place, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Well, it depends because some people consider the Inky Calendar slash Adams Calendar in South.
Speaker 6: Africa to be older.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Adams calendar is probably older than what's.
Speaker 10: The name of the thing we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you reference it as the oldest.
Speaker 6: So they had nap. The play is supposed to be one of the oldest calendars.
Speaker 2: But there's argument that there's one in South Africa called Inky slash Adams Calendar that's older. Some people will say it was like cow pastors or something like that, but it was Others say that it lines up with.
Speaker 5: In the with about one million top or more circular structures and have to ply it there just that point.
Speaker 6: Yeah, doesn't have to play ye, and it's it's.
Speaker 1: A literal calendar and soar and uh everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's multiple alignments. I've seen several papers on it. It's very well studied.
Speaker 6: And stone supposedly. Yeah. All right, guys.
Speaker 4: As much as I'd love to keep going, the alarm is sounding, don't thank someone's here, and it's probably the bus Solomon.
Speaker 5: Well, that one's Falcore.
Speaker 6: I have two German shepherds.
Speaker 10: Oh nice love never ending story reference is now in place.
Speaker 6: Right so we can wrap.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, we thank you all for coming and for Hunters. Thank you so much, Tyrone and David.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yes, I enjoy ch'all's presentation. I love how they both kind of look play together and gentlemen. That was that was really great.
Speaker 9: Yeah, excellent, good conversation. We appreciate each and every one of you. Sarah. Where can the people find us?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 4: Spotify, rumble Speaker, insta X and YouTube.
Speaker 3: You got it? Do it?
Speaker 10: I did it?
Speaker 9: Tell you yes, and support LAMB check out our merch store link below. In description, we thank everybody for hanging out with us today.
Speaker 5: Support the project, help the girls, see you.
Speaker 4: Guys next time.
Speaker 1: Support the Institute.
Speaker 6: Thank you everyone.
Speaker 13: Sarah, go get your thank you, close your runch, look into the darkness, fun blazer Star, focus on it.
Speaker 1: And it become the eclipse. Don't feel.
Speaker 6: Let the show be there.
Speaker 1: And guess
Speaker 13: You is Sha