Speaker 1: Okay, it's search, weren't and we're alive. Good afternoon. So the tie to live this episode as shadows, and we'll explain what that means. So you can listen to us on a kg R a radio rumble LinkedIn Facebook, iHeart and Spotify. Okay, let me just tell you who we've got so far. We've got Detective Jake Jacobs from Philadelphia on the side and now to involved Juny and Jake, how you making out? And then we have our Tennessee's correspondent, veteran NCIA special agent Greig Islands. So how's the weather treating you guys? Okay, so far?
Speaker 2: No, Aaron starting to cool off down here.
Speaker 1: Well that's good.
Speaker 2: You'll get that hurricane coming though.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we've got basically we have three special guests today. We've got best selling author Jen Niza. We've got Jennifer Infinity, the wife of Serge Infinity, wants to give us a little update quick relative to the status of that travesty illegal travesty. And then we've got uh uh, the CEO, Glenn Fogerty, and I'm sure he'll enlighten us on in some of some technology. So we're going from demonic to technology, which is one and the same nowadays. Right, So I'll tell you, well, let's let's bring Jen up first. Jen, Nissa, Jen, how you doing.
Speaker 4: Hey, good to see you, Good to be back with you. Guys, Hey, Jake, Hey, Greg, Hey.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'd like to you know, I mentioned shadows before, but I wanted to kind of set this ups. It pertains to this out of the shadows and ex psychic saves g O re findes Jesus. But to set that up, I want people to kind of understand, hang on a second life, I can find it. Let's see. Oh so if we can run those things, these things, these two things give people an idea. You've been on before, and you've been fantastic, and you've enlightened us quite a bit. But I want for the people that haven't had an opportunity to see yet. I just wanted to run these two things quick. Okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I grow up here on Long Island culturally Catholic Italian family, an aunt who was a psychic medium. She told me that God sent me back here to be a psychic medium. When I was twelve, I started having premonitions. I didn't understand what it meant. At thirteen, my mom had a terrort card reader come into our home and she let my sister and I participate in these readings. I remember the woman telling me things that happened. I was so intrigued.
Speaker 5: I was captivated.
Speaker 4: I wondered, how did she know this? How did these cards know this? And that I truly believed was when I walked through the door of demons, I started going down a rabbit hole of destruction. I went to the psychic medium to find out what was going on, and she told me I had the gift of mediumship and I needed to use it to help people. The New Age will tell you that divination is a gift. They tell you it's a gift from God. I didn't know much about Jesus. I didn't have faith in Jesus. I had this distant idea of him because it was supernatural. It just maybe had something to do with God. That's what I was taught. The reading started to flow. I was professionally reading. I was a single mom. I had a lot of problems in my life. I raised my daughter in a house of demons. My daughter became afflicted by those demons.
Speaker 5: My baby was oppressed.
Speaker 4: I meet somebody who later would become my husband. Him and I together legit train wreck, total train wreck with a child that I was raising in the New Age with the demonic oppression, a train wreck of a marriage so many times that we almost got divorced. My husband and I trouble after trouble after trouble. My spirit knew, my soul knew that only Jesus could help me, only Jesus could be there for me. But I didn't understand what was happening. What did that whole thing mean? What is this Jesus experience?
Speaker 1: You know, on previous occasions of you watching us on a regular basis, you've seen in the Jenas introduced us to the Wei chipboard. What a disaster that is at Tarot cards, the New Age crystals.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 1: A variety of other things. But I wanted to run this other one just quick.
Speaker 4: Let's pretend I'm in the confessional of an MTV reality show right now. I'm a former psychic medium, and I want to share some things with you that I went through as a psychic medium. And the reason I'm doing that is so that you can see how deceptive the demonic practice of psychic communication is and the whole spiritual thing. When I was in the New Age, every single thing was a sign. Oh I opened my phone and it's eleven eleven. I'm talking about something, and then somebody sneezes or coughs or the lights went off. Right at that moment, I just lost somebody. And the license plate in front of me is literally their birthday, or a butterfly flew right by me. So not only did I think every single thing was a sign, and if you are a former New Ager psychic medium what have you, you probably can understand that. But then I had to divine the meaning. Can't mean nothing, so there had to be an interpretation.
Speaker 5: For the sign.
Speaker 4: Mom is with you, my babies are with me. Something good's about to happen.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: This is all based on nothing. I shouldn't say nothing. It's based on demonic lies and deception, spirituality, divination, all very subjective and a complete rejection of our creator. I'm so thankful that I'm saved now because I stand on absolute truth. Oh yes, there's absolute objective truth.
Speaker 5: It's the Bible.
Speaker 4: There are actually answers to all the questions that I had before coming to Christ. You can call me a Bible thumper, a Jesus freak, whatever you want to call me, but I can tell you this, I wanted nothing to do with Jesus. He rescued me out of the pit. I wanted nothing to do with a new worldview, a new philosophy, a whole change in my life. But God, so please don't give up hope on your loved ones who are still dabbling in the New Age and the occult. Keep praying for them. God bless you.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 4: Let's go on like the Barbara Walters of Rumble over here.
Speaker 5: I'm in tears.
Speaker 1: I mean, those are two perfect clips though, and thank god we found them. Incidentally, if you you know, search a gen Niza on a TikTok or Instagram, she's got quite the following. Of course, she's a you're a best selling author, so and that leads us to this. So if you paid attention to those two clips, you realize, and we've put out this this a couple of times. This is coming out of the shadows and ex psychic finds Jesus and outstandingly you can have an opportunity to be a part of that. It's through Angel Studios, right.
Speaker 4: No yet, no, No, it's a short film that will be a teaser to bring two angels studios, so for the foundation of a feature film.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I was just kind of Billy, you beat me to it. This is the gift sent go for out of the Shadows. And if you get to I think if you just search a gift send go Shadows, you're going to get that. So, I mean, what a unique thing to be a part of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, God put us on my heart John two years ago, and as the Lord would have it, everything is always going to be in his timing and according to his will and plan. And over the course of the two years, after having meetings and bringing this immediately to a dear friend and brother in Christ, Billy Hallowell, CBN investigator, and I do a lot with Billy, and I ran this by him. We become very dear friends and he was on board from minute one and over.
Speaker 5: The course of two years, through.
Speaker 4: Prayer and meetings and of course all other projects. I'm almost done with my third book now and which this is based on. Really we have you know, just kind of been hanging on waiting for the Lord to do something, and then God swung the door wide open and put everybody that he wanted to be a part of this project. For the most part, almost everybody's already established, the script got written and everything. You know, when God opens that door, things start moving and the team is great.
Speaker 5: We're super excited.
Speaker 4: And for me, it makes so much sense now because the Lord has put me on all.
Speaker 5: These different platforms.
Speaker 4: TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, books, cinema is the next platform to step into, especially John, as you know, in a culture where the occult with a New Age is mainstream, mainstream, normative and desensitizing people on a daily basis, and that's not going to stop. So we need to step in and expose the truth about psychic mediumship, tarot, psychic communication, all of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just had a conversation with somebody about crystals and man, that's a disaster waiting to have whatever. Indeed, you know, oh my god. But if you if you've seen general with us before, you know, like I said, she went through the Ouiji board. She also went through the tarot cards and then swifties right Taylor swift Oh.
Speaker 4: God re emerging to John. I just put out a video recently and I intend to do a full length one on my YouTube channel about Taylor because she is she has her new album coming out in they're saying it may be released in October, and this is just and she hasn't stopped.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately.
Speaker 4: We need to continue to pray for her, pray for her salvation. I always make that clear in making any video about this. But as Christians especially, you need to know what you're stepping into, because we're not just saying and I'm not just saying, hey, don't listen to secular music.
Speaker 5: That's not the point.
Speaker 4: The point is when you get involved with music that is blatantly pushing and promoting witchcraft and new age concepts and ideologies right and directed. Really, if you think about it, her audience for the children now there are yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: The emphasis is almost always, at least in my view, the children. They're trying to influence, you know, young minds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well to raise up an army, you know, continue to multiply his army and keep people away from Christ.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So you know, you have an opportunity as an audience member to be a part of something significant that is obviously going to you know, have an impact on people. I mean, you know, I don't know how many people. I think we've talked about this before. In Western New York right next to uh Lake Erie, on the shores of Lake aria Erie, it's a place called lily Dale and it's nothing but a village full of psychics. And when you drive through there, the back of the air on the back of your neck stands up. You know, wow, how it's going on in here?
Speaker 4: Well, you know how common is common? It is joined even in the regular My church actually happens to be right in the middle. On on the left is a psychic, a professional psychic with a store front. And to the right of my church is a metaphysical shop with crystals, with the tarot, with everything the stage uh selling And I mean this is there's nothing cd looking about these businesses. They look alluring, in fact, you know, inviting to come on in. And I think it's so interesting how my my excellent church is right there in the middle the ultimate choice between God and the devil?
Speaker 1: Right? Which dore?
Speaker 4: Yeah, right? Right?
Speaker 1: Which do.
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: I still don't understand. I mean, maybe you guys can help me out here. I don't understand the the attraction with that. I mean, you want to get an easy answer that you tend to want to have to begin with. And it's as opposed to just reading something that we've all had for years, for thousands of years, which would you know, answer your questions, yeah, and give you a direction. But I guess it's so much easier to drop in to a drop into a psychic and just ask right, well, there's no reading involved.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's supernatural, which is intriguing and I think to most people honestly, and it's the idea of fulfilling something that you are missing, but in the way of a lie. So if you are missing your loved one and you believe the medium is communicating with your deceased, departed loved one, the desire to continue a connection of course.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I remember though we when we had you on before, we briefly delved into the statement the dead.
Speaker 5: Know nothing, that's correct, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: So you're not talking to them.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 4: That's right. You're walking to demons pretending to be them. But imagine you're walking around and you're deceived and now you're just you're grieving. And the interesting thing, guys about if you think about it, about any sort of spirituality, it's so subjective, you are not adhering to or even caring about the authority, which is God. You can still make the rules. Somebody else can make the rules. You can go here, you can go there. This could be possible. You could have anything you want. You can control things. It's power, it's control manifesting all of these ideas. But these are the ideas of the devil, right, do you?
Speaker 1: I know there's a isn't there a I don't want to say famous. I mean, there is a medium on Long Island, right that is very well known.
Speaker 5: What's her name, Teresa Computo.
Speaker 4: They had her, she does. I remember when she was first going into the restaurant circuit. We had. We've read each other back when I was a medium as well. We all were in the same circles, as well as another medium, Kim Russo, the Happy medium who went on to California. I think she still lives here on Long Island because unfortunately I found out she was even doing some readings at a pizza.
Speaker 3: Place that I like.
Speaker 5: That's all I want to say. I'm happy about that.
Speaker 4: I can promote that. But yeah, Long Island, we we have a lot of mediums here, and of course like you mentioned, it's kind of interesting.
Speaker 5: Then you have like these parts of town.
Speaker 4: You know, if you go into Queens Manhattan, I mean, you're gonna have a palm reader every half a block, five dollars, ten dollars, I'll read your palm. And that's where I think there's an extra layer of deception, because some people are going to look at them and say, oh, those are Charlatans, those are hucksters. You don't buy into that, do you. It's ridiculous. Well, that's just another deception of the evil one. Are there Charlatans and hucksters? Sure of course there are. But it doesn't make the reality of it any less real, right, it doesn't make it any less demonic. The actual practice. God has been talking about it for ages. This is in the Bible, from the beginning of his word to the end of his word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, Jake, we won't give his location away because he's under the gun, but by a Zorro's district attorney. But Jake, do you have do you see them in your area?
Speaker 3: No, not at all, thank goodness.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: Talk about we have a Charlottan in Philadelphia acting as a Gasha Turney. But It's funny when uh yeah, when Jen talks about and you talk about trying to get you the children, you know, when I was coming up, and how when you talk about themes and I mentioned that Charlatan da, it's the opposite of what the black community used to be when I was coming up. You know, all we had, I mean it was at nauseum. To be quite honest with you, we were pretty much in church seven days a week and you may have had a break, but in order for you to play basketball, you had to go to school like Fible study during the week and things of that nature. You know, So these these this stuff still resonates with me. I mean, you could say, yes, they know we are Christians by all love or we all you know, all those things that you learned from the there was just want to go on and on. Now you don't have that in the child's lives. You have what you're talking about. You have a whole. Whether you talked about a swift ye or someone else, you have this whole different. I don't know what you want to call it. You can probably give it a better word than I. It's it's an environment that's it's double worshiping almost, and your power brokers seem to be pushing that. That's why you have someone who is as influential if you want to use that word with Taylor Swift to push that nonsense. But I don't have them out here, John, Thank goodness again.
Speaker 1: So, uh, Greg is joining us from what you've referred to that as rural Greg rural Tennessee. Yes, okay, So how far do you think you have to go to see a medium?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm Battle Belt at Tennessee, so there's not many. There are a few, but there's not many down here.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm people should realize. I mean, do you, Jen, do you really think that those that are mediums or psychics today they know that's not correct?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Oh god, they're.
Speaker 5: Truly deceived they believe that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, oh my god, I did. Yeah, I truly I was. I was all in one hundred percent. So imagine if you're having those experiences in your life and you don't have a compass, you don't have the Lord Jesus.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm talking specifically about those people.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Of course, you can't be a Christian psychic, even though they try. Trust me on TikTok and everywhere else. But you don't have Jesus. You have these things happening. You know things you don't know how you know them. You're getting accurate information about people you don't have. You have these tools of divista. I didn't use the Luigi board. Of course we spoke about it, but I persantly say, you're using Luigi board, tarot cards, oh gosh, so many pendulums, whatever. It may be the tool of divination, and you're getting these responses, and it's it's something to explain the experience to you, something that is so much bigger than yourself because it's supernatural.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, if I if I'm gonna talk to somebody and I Google them, I can get enough information to make them think, right, can't.
Speaker 4: But what about when you didn't have Google?
Speaker 1: Wow, that's true, but you still take a little crumb and you run with it, right, I mean? No, Okay, now.
Speaker 4: Wait, listen, I'm gonna wait to be fair. What you're talking about is called cold reading, and there are people that do that. So those people are going to fit right in the camp or the bucket with the Charlatan's and the hucksters. Cold reading is doing exactly that. You know, they're looking for things a tattoo that might say mom with a date or right, a wedding ring or not a wedding ring, or maybe like throw something out there and see what that person's face does.
Speaker 5: Because often you know, if.
Speaker 4: You're so bleeding into the practice of it. So let's say you said to me you recently had a loss, and then now I start hysterically crying. Now you just have to follow some cues and clues for that one, right.
Speaker 5: So, uh yeah, absolutely that happens.
Speaker 4: But I'm what the danger is is the you should never be involved with any psychic medium. I don't care whether they're pretending or not. Don't have anything to do with it. God condemns it. And those people are entering into divination anyway and invoking demons anyway, and you are by participating in it. Okay, So that's all you have to understand that you don't know whether that person's a fake or not. But if you're going to go because the Lord says do not practice or consult with people who do, so now you're stepping into the nation, right. But I'm doing the real psychic mediums, the real like I was a real psychic medium who truly in our heart wanted to help people. And I was told by the New Age community that I was, and that because this was a gift, I had a responsibility to help. You know, your fellow man, if you will, to bring messages from their deceased loved ones, cooling God to help with healing and grief. So all the things that sound good, right, John Satan ask grades as an angel of light and it's no wonder that y. Yeah, So it's going to seem healing and innocuous and really like your solution. The problem, guys, is that when we see cartotifications of the Devil and we see him being portrayed in these shows like Lucifer, is this handsome guy that you may even find yourself having, I don't know, crushing on or or having compassion for things like that, that's that's not or you know, the red horned guy with the tail. No, the Devil comes and presents things as your solution, as your answer, as your dream come true, everything that you could want, everything that you could desire via control, via you know, power and really like a baby god theology that you can, you can and should have whatever you want including control over the spiritual realm.
Speaker 1: Democrat, So let me ask you, Jake, have you visited a medium or psychic ever?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: But you know, John, we talked on this show a couple of times, and I want Jen's opinion on this, and you did just describe with Democrat whether you want to mention, but anyway, we talked about hypnosis and repress memory are different topics here. Is that something that you would put into that realm or new Well?
Speaker 4: I definitely would encourage people not to go through any sort of hypnosis because what's happening now is you're going into some sort of trance like state, not any different from guided meditation or New Age meditation.
Speaker 5: And when you go into a trance like.
Speaker 4: State, especially I think in hypnosis, you're susceptible to suggestions. You definitely can open yourself up to demonic entities. People will call them spirits if you will. And when you talk about repressed memories, I don't know if you mean things that really actually happened or things that are what somebody would claim or from a past life. Because we have a lot of people throughout the years that have done this, Dolores Canon among many other We're very famous for hypnotherapy. Yeah, yeah, New Age past lives and things, things, and yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean the past life thing. Well, let me ask you this. Let's let me ask Greg. Greg have you ever been into a psychic or media.
Speaker 2: I have not. No, no, no, But just so you know, there are there are sects of Christianity that incorporate some of this stuff into their their daily lives because there are there are spiritual gifts in the Bible that prophecy, tongues, interpretation of tongues, discernment that are clearly the Bible says are truly gifts. But you know, this is just my opinion. Some of that stuff kind of gets I don't know, folky, it gets folky folky is the word I would use. It kind of gets incorporated into Christianity and you can kind of see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the the past life thing, I mean, Jen, do you believe that? Do you think that?
Speaker 8: Can you make me laugh?
Speaker 3: John?
Speaker 4: No, I don't believe that.
Speaker 5: But you've been interviewing me when I was a psychic medium. Absolutely yes.
Speaker 4: And how interesting too, write to think that you had these past lives and it could explain things that were going on in the here and now.
Speaker 5: And it was just it's it's just a fantasy.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, you know it's a but God is clear in his word that we have two appointments to die and then be judged.
Speaker 1: We do not come back.
Speaker 5: Hallelujah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, kidding, how can I what's what in your view? I mean, you know you've had some great but you have great books out there and uh if you google uh or they're on Amazon, right, aren't they you? If you if you google Gennesia and on the books, I mean, you have some terrific books. My question is, you know some people are very vulnerable.
Speaker 2: And well.
Speaker 1: Latch onto anything you know to include, uh, you know something that has a demon demonic beginnings. What's the best way what do you think is the best way to really to have them realize that that's not the way to go.
Speaker 4: You've got to be bold and you have to share the truth because today is the only day that we have.
Speaker 5: So if you're dealing with this on a personal level, that's what I would say to somebody.
Speaker 4: If you're not dealing with it on a personal level, the Lord has brought me into ministry, so I make videos about it and I bring the truth out there. Combatalize with the truth. But on a personal level, you need to be honest, upfront and share the Bible. The Bible has the power. God's Word has the power, and you've got to be praying for these people. People. Remember that we can't save anybody. Only God can do the saving. But it is our responsibility to share the truth. That's the most loving thing you could do for anybody. You know, we're in a culture and a world of a very wrong idea and definition of love. True love will tell the truth because you will care about one soul and the truth is Jesus Christ. And of course he says the truth will set you free, and that is Jesus, that comes from the Bible. That is Jesus, and our souls go on forever. So don't be afraid. That's why I say to people, don't be afraid. Do it with love, do it with grace. But tell the truth today and stay in prayer for the person that is engaging in this and always you can send things. I'm not the only saved new Ager out there. Hallelujah. You know the Lord has saved many of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't be afraid. I think I've read that three hundred and sixty five times in some big book. Anyway, Greg Uh, we talked UH before an indicator that we would have jen On. Do you have any questions relative till.
Speaker 2: The when when you were when you were performing, you were your psychic things. You know, how did you feel when you were doing it? You know, one of the things I thought about before.
Speaker 4: That's an excellent question. When I was doing readings, I felt that I was helping people. I believed everything that was coming through. I mean I was sitting before absolute strangers for the most part, and you know, so hearing them validate the information that was coming through, UH confirmed for confirmed for me that certainly something was going on, something supernatural was going on. Now outside of that, though I was already demanded oppressed. I was going through years of anxiety and issues and things. On the side. I always say, you know, I had some happy moments. Everybody does, no matter what's going on, you'll have happy moments. But there was no peace. There was no joy in my life. Of course, there was confusion and doubt. And that's why not only was I doing readings, but I was always getting readings because there's no fulfillment because it's coming from the devil. It's all information from the devil, the father of lies.
Speaker 5: So you're never going to be fulfilled.
Speaker 1: And that's indicative of a problem when you're not when you don't feel joy when you think you're doing something right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but remember John, I was extremely deceived, So it couldn't be that. That couldn't be where the problem was coming from. After all, you know, bust out your crystals or your sage because your false tools of protection. Because when I did see demons manifest as more true to form rather than let's say Grandma or whatever, right, you know, the gray, dark, shadowy figures and scary figures, I thought that I had the control. So I just wasn't doing enough of something I needed to protect myself by using New Age false tools of protections, say burning stage, which is called smudging.
Speaker 5: I just saw a video actually on my TikTok.
Speaker 4: They give you this memory, and it was me discussing the false ideas from the New Age from the divination class that I was in, and one of them was imagining white light around yourself. So this is how outlandish it gets, my friends, because you actually believe, and I did.
Speaker 5: I did believe that I.
Speaker 4: Could imagine I could just imagine white light around myself and that would protect me in the spiritual against demons or what we would say is negative energy. So now even my I imagine, what kind of God do you believe you are? See? This is why this all goes back to the garden. This goes all the way back to the garden. And the devil is promising us to be like God, right to have control all these things. It's very said looking back on these things.
Speaker 1: So, I mean it's a it's an you know. Unfortunately, it sounds to me like it's a very easy venue to for demonic entities to access because you're.
Speaker 4: Looking for it, right, Yeah, Well, when you say you're looking for it, you mean by going to the Yeah you're going. Yeah, you're going, but you don't realize and then there's an explanation. There's always an explanation or justification if something goes awry or if something doesn't happen or whatever. The you know, the devil is in the business of lying and trying to keep a grasp on you, keep you in a trap so that you you don't go to Jesus Christ, keep distracting that person. And you were right what you said earlier, John, vulnerability is the number one way that the enemy sneaks in there. I mean, we know he's prowling around. Yeah, and loss, I just shared another video on my Instagram. I mean, I lost children. I was on the I was on the phone with the medium in my hospital room with one of the losses that I had. I went to a psychic medium dinner after losing children, and the guy, Yeah, I just posted this whole video and the guy honed in on me and my husband at the time and gave the act, gave a lot of accurate information, right, and then you get the and that's the hook, right, that's the hook in the reading. You're not manipulating though you're not trying to do it, you're really getting This guy didn't know me at all, and he was just spitting out facts, spitting out But see, these are things from the past that these demons have already seen. So now we're in right now here comes the future information, the predictions which are bogus because the devil and his minions do not have access to future knowledge.
Speaker 5: They do not know the future.
Speaker 4: Only God does. But your roll in now because you've heard things that this person could never have known about How did he know that? He didn't google, There was no googling, you know. Yeah, it was information you wouldn't have even been able to find out, you know, personal details.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's almost like if you open one door, all the other doors over open for you. Oh my god. Yeah, because it lends some credibil credibility very well, yes, oh my god. Abso, Hey, So I wanted to Jenna. I wanted you to listen to this. I mean, you know, I think we've got a lot of demonic you know, people like like Jake was saying, we've got a demonic district attorney in Philadelphia. Uh, this is a Boston case, and we just have Jenner. Jennifer Finnerty is the wife of Sergeant Dave Finnerty that is being uh, that was wrongfully prosecuted in Boston.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's a hideous case of a circumstance where he was already exonerated and it's demonic in a manner that they are prosecuting him again. They prosecuted him for the same thing that he was exonerated for. And we have a uh jen infinity just for a couple of minutes, because she's a school teacher and she has to be uh get ready for that starts tomorrow and she has uh an interview uh in a couple of minutes with another entity. Bill, could you bring uh Jennifer Finity up? Please?
Speaker 3: Jen?
Speaker 1: How are you doing?
Speaker 8: I'm good? How are you good?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 3: Good? Hey?
Speaker 1: Can you and I want to introduce you to a Jen Niza. She's out on Long Island and Jennifer's up in Boston.
Speaker 8: So right, Rutland, but yes, an hour outside of Boston.
Speaker 1: Yes, basically, we appreciate you taking the time to be with us, considering you start your profession again tomorrow, right, yes, summer. But there has been some movement in your husband's case.
Speaker 8: Right, Yes, We had his trial started on May nineteenth.
Speaker 9: It was an eight day trial and the jury came to a split decision, unfortunately, with guilty on one count not guilty on another.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And when we had tried to have you on before, they put a gag order on you, right.
Speaker 8: Correct, the judge, Yes, the judge make a decision on it. I just did not go on any.
Speaker 7: Show so.
Speaker 1: Interest of caution, correct. Okay, So but I think you're you just recently had a fundraiser.
Speaker 8: Right, we did.
Speaker 9: It was a great fundraiser. It was amazing to see so many strangers come out to support us. We also live not too far from where the Karen Reid trial was taking place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just gonna I was going to say that because I don't know everybody as familiar with the Karen Reid thing, Right, Jen, Nissa, are you familiar with that?
Speaker 4: No, Jen's out of the loop.
Speaker 3: This is it.
Speaker 1: This is the Karen Reid case, which is another disaster of epic proportion for Longport. There were every conceivable both end of law enforcement, prosecution lying. You know that in that case, and Sergeant Finnerty's case is similar in that Uh you know, if you were doing the right thing, he wouldn't even be you know, prosecuted.
Speaker 8: Correct, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: The circumstances are I mean, you know, I'll say this, you don't have to say. But because we've gone through it and it looks like the individuals that were responsible for it got immunity, so which is appalling and demonic.
Speaker 8: I can actually say that now because trial is over.
Speaker 9: So they did get grand jury immunity, but they did not have trial immunity. But they didn't really need trial immunity because the statute of limitations ran out before I would have even gotten into trial, so they didn't need immunity because they couldn't be charged with what would have come out in trial.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jen Nissa, when you have somebody that acts in a exceptionally an appropriate manner, I mean you know they could be a subject to some a force that is other than good, right. I mean it's obvious that this shouldn't have gone forward, and it went forward anyway. I mean when you kind of it's like selling your soul to get ahead professionally, right, I mean people do do that, right, and that's.
Speaker 8: Exactly what happened.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry about that, Jennifer. I don't know anything about the case, but I'm sorry for whatever you guys have endured.
Speaker 9: Especially my husband was a sergeant on duty and a patrolman used for us on a homeless individual a train car and lied about it and never told my husband that he was lying about the situation until we were at trial. Finally, at trial, the patrolman did say that he never told my husband that he was lying, and after four years he was cleared in the state case. When the original police report came out that showed that my husband didn't do what this they were saying he did, and he was charged by Rachel Rollins, who was the SUFFOLKHUNTI DA in the state case, and then she became the suffolk. Then she became the US attorney from Massachusetts in charge him again.
Speaker 5: Friederally, Wow, I'm Absolorry.
Speaker 1: You know when you look at it, and we've looked at it before, but it's politically motivated, and.
Speaker 5: We know who influences political Yeah, yeah, this, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Jennifer, you have several things. We won't mention it specifically, but you do have some things coming up that are on the positive side of things.
Speaker 3: Right, we do, we do?
Speaker 1: And if I might reiterate that the Karen Reid case took all the spot wide.
Speaker 9: It did, but people that were helping Karen Reid and like we're so supportive of our were the ones that helped us with our fundraiser, which was amazing.
Speaker 1: These strangers, Oh, that's great.
Speaker 9: That one other show that I was on had put out a call for help for a fundraiser, and there was about five people that I never met until the day of the fundraiser that helped us get everything together.
Speaker 8: It was amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, they did a perfect job on that case, but there's a lot of fallout from that. I'm glad to see that the fallout is not overshadowing your efforts with Sergeant day Finnerty.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So hopefully these things that you have in the works as of today, you know, will be uh enlightening. I just uh, I won't mention anybody's name, but I saw some heavy duty posts. Uh your husband, Yes, sure, you know, and hopefully, uh that will have a greater impact now that the uh that's the Karen read things.
Speaker 4: We hope.
Speaker 9: So a lot of a lot of things came out at trial that we knew all along but we're hoping would come out, you know.
Speaker 8: Originally they said that, you know, Dave had written.
Speaker 9: A false police report and they like confiscated his officer in charge computer and said, well, the FBI analyst at trial said that it was never deleted, which is what they said Dave did. They said that he deleted it. The computer program shut down unexpectedly, which is why it was saved where it was, So it wasn't anything that Dave did. We've had experts the use of force expert was allowed even though Dave was not on trial for although it seemed like the whole entire trial was him being use of force, use of force, and it ended up being you know, the patrolman was the one that used the force.
Speaker 1: But you know, I mean, jen Nissa, there is such a thing as bearing false witness, right.
Speaker 5: I was just thinking that, and that's a horrific and heinous sin. Honestly, God hates that.
Speaker 8: Planned there.
Speaker 1: And for a political for political gain.
Speaker 3: Well, you have a use of force expert for a false report case in which Dave was not even there to use force. He was inside. If I know, you don't know about the case, Genisa, but this israiicuous And I wonder you know, I know you said it was already tried and he was acquitted, but then Rachel Rowlands took it federal and the other officers who actually falsified the documents and things of that nature or lie or how do you want to do it? And you're saying the statute ran out. Yes, I wonder if there's a statue since the Feds are so busy charging people for nonsense. Now that we know that this guy lot has caused this avalanche of bs, you know why can't we look at the conspeak, the furtherness of it to present date and now the statue continues from this point on or from the trial date. Because this is a bunch of nonsense, and you've lived it, I don't have to tell you, and.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 8: Especially there were things.
Speaker 3: This is devil's doing. We're here.
Speaker 9: During trial, the booking officer and the monitor room officer also had.
Speaker 8: Said it had never been so for seven years, no one knew.
Speaker 9: They never came clean with this was that the patrol man that had used the forest on the homeless individual at the drain station in booking, he had put his hand up around the throat of the homeless individual that was in handcuffs in booking, and the booking officer for seven years, whenever he testified at grand jury's said that he was the one to try to calm down the situation and intervene.
Speaker 8: But at trial came out that Dave was the one that intervened.
Speaker 9: Our lawyer was able to get that out, and same with the monitor room officer. All he said to Dave was that we need to get out there, but never said why they had to go out to the booking area and never told both of those individuals. A booking officer and monitor room never told Dave or command staff about the use of for US in booking, which would have also.
Speaker 8: Been a similits violation for the onemost individuals.
Speaker 3: Well, can you.
Speaker 1: Show the website there for yeah, okay, so this is from the National Center of Police Defense, and that's Jen and their children and the day. So you know, hey, look, I know Jen, Jennifer Finnerty. She has to go because she's got a have you duty interview in a few minutes. So we wish you best, the best of luck, Camper. Sure they were fine. It's just a matter of you know, the spotlight is now off the care and Read case and this has just as much craziness the Infinity case does. So if you get an opportunity, you know, google day Infinity and you'll see how they've screwed that up. That case up so bad. So Jeffer, good luck, good luck today.
Speaker 8: Thank you, nice to meet here for you guys, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that but but she only had a few minutes and she wanted a publish uh that disastrous case, Jen. And it brings up another question that the audience was asking a karma. Yeah, so can you talk about sure?
Speaker 4: I want to say Teresa actually is a supporter of e Psychic Save ministry, So hello to Teresa. I so you pop up her comment a couple of times and somebody asked, and I understand why she asked about karma, because that's that's just burbiage. People kind of just use that word because it's kind of like, you know, what goes around comes around, and these aren't those aren't biblical ideas though, those are doctrines of demons. So karma is actually a doctrine of demon and we don't really want to use that word. It's it's from a false religion which has to do with reincarnation. However, I understand why she used that word and what she meant by that, And I go back to Galatians. I believe it's six is it Galatians five six to seven or six. God will not be man will reap what he sews. See, God's not sleeping, that's the whole thing. God is watching. And God is gracious. He was gracious with us, He's been gracious with us, He's been patient with us. And so God is a patient god. But he knows exactly what's going on. I do believe what's done in the darkness does come to the light. And John in your business and you guys as well, perhaps you can even comment on that. I mean, as somebody who has been very involved watching true crime. You know, my dad is a former NYPD cain, retired captain. I have seen people, even if it's years later, face the consequences of things that they've done. And it may be in different ways. And we don't wish that, and we don't wish if we trust in our Lord, who is just and who does say as Teresa's in vengeance is his See, either you're going to get so low that you're going to repent and come to the Lord whatever however God's going to use it, or or you're not and you're going to hell for eternity. Okay, So the best thing anybody could do is come to Christ and put their life in the hands of the Lord Jesus and trust in him and because our souls are going to go on. But trust me, no one gets.
Speaker 5: Away with anything.
Speaker 4: I've been through the slander, I've been through smear campaigns. If you've ever dealt with narcissists or anything like that, you've gone through these things bearing false witness, and you just take a sip back seat back and say, you know what, but God, but God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, I mean it's not an exercise. Those people that are bearing false witness in a myriad of cases that we've talked about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's terrible.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a circumstance. It's not a karma thing. It's more of a you know, uh, God's aware of it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, And I think that's there's a lot of comfort in that.
Speaker 5: Really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Lindy Lou.
Speaker 1: Consequences, Well, here anyway, well at least here anyway.
Speaker 4: Well, we don't know, you know what I'm saying. You don't know what happens, you know, and unless you're going to follow those people for the rest of their life, you don't know. But just like I would encourage anybody right now just to go straight to Psalm seventy three, where you're kind of seeing ACEF saying, Hey, God, you know, look at them, these people, and they're getting away with this, and they have this and they have that right. And then in the second part, when Acep goes into the Sanctuary of God, he it's brought to his attention that wait a minute, but they don't have what they need, and in fact they're on a slippery slope because they don't have God.
Speaker 5: So still not getting away with anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. Okay, so we're running out of time this hour, but I want to make sure that people are aware of the fact that this is an upcoming, up and coming short short what do you call a shorty right, short move?
Speaker 4: It's a short film. It's known as a teaser or a torch to bring to Angel Studios to be the foundation, of course of a feature film. And we're campaigning still. We're filming in November, third week of November here on Long Island. Super excited. But this is this is going to be powerful, not only exposing divination but pointing people to our redeemer, taking a person like me who was serving the devil and saving my life at thirty seven years old. Wow, I would just be blessed by anybody.
Speaker 1: We've got to have a lot of people do when eighties near your list?
Speaker 5: I'm sure you have that list, John.
Speaker 1: Jed, I really appreciate you taking that time. We'd love to have you back as it gets closer. Okay, when are you going to start filming in November.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the third week. Yeah, so excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or your tying time will be occupied. I'd love to get down there and see that happen.
Speaker 4: Well, you're more than welcome picking out the window.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, yeah, eye eye the bushes, you act, do you act at?
Speaker 5: What would you like to be in the short film.
Speaker 1: As an extra? Just waving? But uh, I can't think of a better uh a thing to see and be part of. And if you have the opportunity to uh donate, it's uh and we've shown the uh, we've shown the website. But if you get an opportunity to uh to donate to something like that, because it's bigger than all of us.
Speaker 5: Amen, thank you.
Speaker 4: I found christ dot com. Ah yeah, we have a believe made a u r L. So be easy for people.
Speaker 1: I found christ dot com.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, okay, all right, guys, thank you, thank you very much, thank you, Jed, thank you, God bless you all.
Speaker 1: Hey, let us know how it's going.
Speaker 4: Well I will, I'll stay in touch John, Okay.
Speaker 1: Thank you bye, guys. Right, okay, so I don't know how much time we've got left. We must have seconds left, but our next special guest is CEO Glenn Fogerty, not to be confused with the music I got right, So we'll be right back. Okay, hey guys, Okay, we're back. So we have a special guest this this hour, uh CEO, Glenn Fogerty, and hopefully he will have some insight for us that is very timely in regard to technology. But as we're waiting for him, I wanted there were a couple of things that came up that I wanted to go over a little bit. There was a murder at Pete Library in State College where Penn State is. And with the advent of AI you'll see what I'm talking about brings a new light to this. So if you can take a look at this for a minute.
Speaker 11: I was supposed to be a doctor. I was supposed to marry the love of my life. But on November twenty eighth, nineteen sixty nine, a single stab to my heart ended everything. The worst part, my killer walked free, vanishing into the shadows of Penn State's library. No screams, no struggle, just silence. But I won't let my story be forgotten. This is what really happened to me. It was the day before Thanksgiving. I was stressed about my studies, but I had plans with my boyfriend David. I went to Patty Library to research my English paper, just like any other student. But someone was watching me. Maybe it was the professor who wouldn't leave me alone. Maybe it was a stranger hiding in the stacks. I never saw the knife, just a flash of pain, then darkness. Witnesses saw a man running, khaki pants a sports coat. He yelled that girl needs help and disappeared. The police had suspects a troubled sculptor, a jealous classmate, even a professor with a violent past, but the evidence was lost. The crime scene was cleaned before detectives arrived. And my killer, he's still out there. Maybe you've even heard his name, Richard Hafner, my geology professor. He was obsessed with me. When I rejected him, he grew angry. Years later, his own family accused him. On his deathbed, his mother screamed, you killed that girl, But the police never charged him. Was it because he would? My case is cold but not closed. With DNA advances, my killer could still be found owned. Share my story, say my name. Maybe someday justice will come.
Speaker 1: The advent of AI makes these people come alive, you know. So, Bill, can you show that article, Jake?
Speaker 3: They did that with the school shooting. I saw one of the one of the victims of the school shooting, I think, and I'm not sure if it was Parkland or not. They did the same thing with that.
Speaker 1: Oh no kidding, Bill, can you shot?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This is uh the State the State College magazine, and it's it's an article in titled blood and Burden. And do you recall her saying that the climbine was cleaned up before the detectives got there. Yeah? Did that have it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: My god? So anyway, Uh, I ran across that, and I thought that was very interesting to use AI. But but Jake, you've seen that, so very interesting. So if you're get a chance to see that article, that would be great. Is it a circumstance where the suspect is dead, but.
Speaker 3: You know, somebody is that want to use his name since he hasn't been brought up in the investigation, that can actually say his name because he's dead now. I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. Greg. What do you think.
Speaker 2: About whether the name part or about the case. Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Both.
Speaker 2: Actually, I don't know about the legality of using the name and the case. That was the first I heard of it, and I've been been there many times that that happened. I was one year old when that happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was uh. I think it rocked that campus pretty well. So but if you if you go to this article, I mean it's very Uh, there's one graduate student that is you know, has been following it, and you know, it would be interesting to know if it's.
Speaker 2: In the AI piece that you just played. It dropped off. She said that was it because? And then yeah, it was the reasoning so he the the mother said something on the deathbed and she talked about the professor. She said his name, and then in the clip it said was it because? And then it went to it got snipped off. Do you know what that was?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know we when we had the we had another clip, oh, the one that you were kind enough to provide us last week, relative to Epstein and the guy that shared a cell with him when they we're making reference to the fact that the dirty detective had participated in the murder of the cut out murder right, So, anyway, while we're waiting for Glenn to show up. There's a couple of other things I wanted to mention here. Oh this so you know, no wonder that Washington d C has hosed up law enforcement entity?
Speaker 3: What the shame of command is? Now?
Speaker 8: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Well? Is it Pam Bondi's peaking in America?
Speaker 1: How does this work?
Speaker 12: So at the executive order is clear the President has requested MPD services in our home rule Charter outlines the process. The President designated Attorney General Bondi as his to request services through me.
Speaker 1: Okay, So when you ask somebody what the chain of command is and they say, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Well, John, it is the chief of police. It's the di hire. When the mayor has to step in because someone asked you a question about the chain of command of the person above you or below you, you say what is that? And the mayor knew that your chief of police was in trouble. She stepped to the mic immediately. Yeah, you could not answer any other question, that's exactly. But you said crime is down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all I have to say is crime is down. Crime is down. Okay, So how about this. It's short and to the point. How did your husband die? Yeah, but this is all over his body.
Speaker 3: Hey want to do.
Speaker 1: So it took a little bit of a manipulation to take the poison. How about this?
Speaker 10: This next generation is just such a fucking group of pussies, man. Because of that, there's never been more opportunity than there is right now. If you're a fucking savage and you get out there and you grind hard and you want it bad enough, and you can run all these guys over.
Speaker 1: Man, I think we've all grinded. Everybody on the screen has grinded.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of what Jennie is Tolling was talking about as far as you know what they're doing to the younger population. I mean they call you idiots right to your face and say, well, who's going to wash our clues? I mean I picked berries, I walk miles shoveling snow. We all did the hard stuff to make a book, so or to grind is as he said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the younger generation though, this generation though, is actually seeing through a lot of the bullshit. And it's very encouraging that. You know, a lot of the kids that I've talked to right now who are like twenty one and stuff. Even though they were in the public school system, they realized the agenda and they've recognized it. I also had the privilege to work with a bunch of them getting up at five thirty in the morning and throwing fifty pound bags of feed here this question, and I got to tell you, I was really impressed with them. A lot of these kids were you know, they were eighteen to twenty one year olds. They were working away throwing bags of feet in the morning, and then they were going to college all day. So I got to say that there are pockets of these kids that actually are grinding, and they're smart and they know the deal already.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now we just have to have them have a bunch of kids greg and not do like the more the idio crazy as I call the idiocuracy that we about a few weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, I love that movie. And then it's too damn scary that that was many years ago and it all came true.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I think though, now you're starting to see the pendulum swing the other way. And regardless of whether we're thinking it's swing, you know, whether you like how far it's swinging or not, I think that it's going to be refreshing if we get the next four years with somebody who's very competent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think to harken back to GENENIESA, I think the I've seen a lot of circumstances where these revivals are taking place and the college students are really part of that and they're driving it, which is outstanding.
Speaker 3: I think another good thing on the touch on Greg with the fifty pounds bags of feet getting thrown is the fact now that you're you're talking about college is now you have the grants. That's going to be a now for trade schools. So we won't have all the people taking up criminal justice or pottery science or whatever. They're going to actually be able to be plumbers, carpenters, machinists, electricians, and people to work on those machines creating that AI because you're going to need that energy. So I think that's a good thing.
Speaker 13: Also, Yeah, absolutely, Heynessee out as a Tennessee has some really nice things, one of which is you can take vocational skills regardless of whether you're college prepp or not while you're going through high school.
Speaker 2: But if you keep a B average through your high school years in Tennessee. They'll give you two free years of community college or two free years of tech school. Really yeah, they'll give you the Tennessee TCT. I'm sorry with you. I'm a screen the acronym up. You can go and learn heavy equipment, electrical, all all the trades for two free years and then or you can go to college and get an associate's degree for two years if you keep a B average through your high school years. Down there, it's called Tennessee promise.
Speaker 1: Tennessee promise, not like the California promise, where you get a if you're an illegal alien, you get a CDL.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're about to show that video. Jah.
Speaker 1: No, okay, I'm not gonna no.
Speaker 3: California promise you thirty million illegal aliens.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: O God, So CBOs.
Speaker 1: Again. We're waiting for Glenn. I know he's busy, he has a lot of events taking place, so hopefully he'll be here surely. But when I saw this, I thought of Glenn. Yeah, because he's uh, you know, he's out there. He's right, he's in your face with his thoughts, which is great.
Speaker 6: I don't give a fuck what you think, you know, I don't care what you think about me. I had come from an environment with very little cheerleading going on, and so I created a sort of survival instinct, but where I would cut people out, you know, and and minimize opinions. And the way that I would do that is I had to I had to believe that my opinion was greater than everybody else's opinion around me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, John, that's that's an interesting take. We talk about Glenn. I don't know if you saw Scott loveto. It's funny he challenged man Damie, and the same way Mandanie whatever else names. I don't really want to care to pronounce it right or not challenge Tom Holman. He had Scott Lebato because he couldn't handle it speaking the whoosies. He couldn't handle it, and Scott Lebato ended up getting arrested. Yeah, he been. Scott Lebato actually took it, he said, listen, the police told him not to do something that he did. It unlike your your your I almost like I worked for the mayor, the Rhode Island ag assistant.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the uh, well it's the Rhode Island uh special Attorney general right as a special Assistant Attorney General.
Speaker 3: And she was totally wrong on the invite. She said, you have to know, you don't that kind would have been fired if you had turned off that body war camera and it came back on and she had a black eye or something like that. She tried to make him turn off the body war camera. She wanted to know to do that in Philadelphia, but you know.
Speaker 1: I know she wanted the Randa writes like waterway, what nobody's asking you any questions?
Speaker 3: Right? What the hell tuxt the questions?
Speaker 1: People get a straight Okay, this is somewhat stupid, but I'd like to know what you guys think. Is this is this happening?
Speaker 14: Do you hear about that fucking object that's hurtling towards Earth at like one hundred and thirty thousand miles an hour? Now, that might solve all our problem, some intergalactic object that's hurt This is this guy, Avi Lobe, he's a professor at Harvard that believes it might be an alien probe.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 14: And he was talking about the odds of this thing being in the trajectory that it is entering into our solar system in a direct path with Earth. The odds are extremely low and at the place where it's doing it, it's when the Earth is the opposite side of the Sun, so it's coming from behind the Sun, and it's so it makes it difficult to detect, and that this object is in a direct line to come to Earth in twenty twenty seven, Do they have a trajectory where it's going to land? I don't think they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh no, but there's more. There's some more covertures, all right, folks.
Speaker 15: It looks like they're playing the alien card right now. Harvard scientists agree that a spaceship, a hostile spaceship could enter Earth's orbit or arrive in Earth by arrived at Earth November twenty one to December fifth, and in that timeframe, which would line up with the arrests. So they are playing a panic, desperate card right now.
Speaker 3: It is the alien card.
Speaker 15: Remember Hilary said in twenty sixteen when she lost.
Speaker 3: To Trump, are we going to play the alien card? Are we ready to play the alien card?
Speaker 15: It's coming And you're starting to see a lot of videos seep out right now where people are talking about how aliens exist, and they're showing photos of aliens. I even posted one myself of a man talking about the different species and showing photos of them. All of this is coming to prime you up for what the big big card they're going to play is, which is a mothership?
Speaker 3: An alien mothership?
Speaker 10: Are you getting me?
Speaker 3: Get ready to booths?
Speaker 15: Buckle up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Anything. I think it's coming with mail in ballance. That ship is full of mail in balance.
Speaker 2: You're saying twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Yes, what is the what's the nomenclature of the ship? Zeros one or one's one? All right, well, let's uh okay, So you don't think there's a giant alien ship coming, So.
Speaker 2: That'd be awesome. I'm really let's see it. It's probably coming right right to this mountain right behind me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, take me to your leader, Take me to your leader. Yeah, always, I could.
Speaker 10: Never do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get a clue. I just could never do that anymore. Oh no, Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's a couple of other things. I can't read them for. It's an eye test, you know, But along the same lines as in the giant alien ship arriving.
Speaker 3: This guy.
Speaker 1: I don't know whether you've seen this guy on TikTok or not, but one he says that the Earth is flat, and two that n Nephelum built this stuff and there was technology. You know, this is not his best I picked just one of them, but anyway, advanced ancient technology in India. I mean, you know, does he he says, there's no way that they built that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's they have some really ancient I don't know whether it's like they're like the Egyptian drawings and stuff. Yeah, where they have in India, they have etched in stone flying objects they think they had visited way back then. The producer of the show could probably tell you a lot better than that, but I can tell you that, you know, I spent a lot of time in the Bible. I do a lot of research Genesis six talks about in the film. If you read it specifically in the new Revised Standard version, there's a lot of study notes that goes with it. But Genesis six makes reference to them. And the thing that I found really interesting is if you go to numbers thirteen thirty three, they actually survived the flood in the Bible, which would be pretty amazing if they survived the flood.
Speaker 1: So this guy, this same guy where then I always said, No, I can't find it really bad Okay, the same guy. I can't think. Oh, William, his name is William. He says that the plateaus in the desert are actually giant trees that they got down thoughts.
Speaker 2: I always look at this up with an open mind, but I just don't know. I mean, I I'm not a math.
Speaker 1: Reportedly supposedly reportedly, I don't know if you can say reportedly though that lends some degree of credibility. But supposedly angels came down and cut these huge trees down so the Nephelin would die during the flood. That's what he said.
Speaker 3: I won't say one thing John speaking of that. When you look at somebody destructions that was made then and what we have now, I mean it is astonishing. Yeah, I know the architecture or I mean how much manpower. I mean, they didn't have all these. They didn't have a makita or a dribble, you know, to get all these.
Speaker 1: What about the ship under the parent uh pyramids?
Speaker 3: What about that? And it's what we want thirty thirty feet or is it three hundred feet? I don't know how deep, but just that, I mean, how many buckets or not? They didn't have buckets back then. To get all that dirt. You know, we're talking about shovels. We'll be tired. You just talked about the fifty pounds bags of feet, Greg. I mean they didn't even have shovels to dig all that dirt. So we said we're grinding you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't want to be grinding back then.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: You know all that leads to this though.
Speaker 3: That was right, Yes, yes, that was a grind.
Speaker 1: Let me see what we what else got while we're waiting for Glenn.
Speaker 3: Oh okay.
Speaker 1: Oh. As a twenty seven year old staff attorney for the House Judiciary Committee during the Watergate investigation, Hillary Rodham was fired by her supervisor, longtime Democrat Jerry Seifman. When asked why Hillary Rodham Clinton was a hilaro Rodham excuse me? Was fired, Zipman said in an interview because she was a liar. She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the Committee, and the rules of confidentiality.
Speaker 3: See they all have that in common. Sounds like companies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh man, Greg, did you.
Speaker 3: Ever see outcry.
Speaker 16: That sounds familiar where the lawyer had her client you know, really almost John think you saw it almost do twenty five years for rape because she had a conflict of interest with the family of the possible rape suspect.
Speaker 3: That was Patricia Cummings. That's who Larry Kraft and children of the conviction Integrity Special Investigation Unit. And it sounds just like Haroy Crane, no ethics, a liar and everything else. Should never been a lawyer.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 3: We got to give it a community, you have to give it that immunity.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people that that myriad of definitions of you know, would stick to.
Speaker 3: Right. So that was before Bill. Bill wasn't even a picture back then, right right.
Speaker 1: Incidentally, this is who we're waiting for and this is one of the uh okay, so we mentioned that there was a Gala.
Speaker 3: Two and Glenn tell you not to say it like that gala. Oh oh yeah, we're trying to get phonetically correct before he arrives. Mm hmm.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So this is Glenn flanked on the left by an acclaimed medical doctor and uh he's uh flanked on the did I say right? I meant left the acclaimed doctor medical doctor on the left and acclaimed uh, pianist, I think on the right. So we should have gotten tickets for that, you know, at least we could get dressed up. So anyway, Oh hey, so let's uh, let's take a look at this and examine this. What happened? Like, did the car hit the man or the man hit the car?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: I thought The Washington County disc attorney says it was the man Trendon Mobili who purposely ran into the truck, not the other way. What the Washington County distc attorney says it was the man Trendon Mobili who purposely ran into the truck, not the other way.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Do you remember when the before the NFL had all the social justice issues they say, had a little segment Paul you make the call?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, So who made the call to have male cheerleaders in the NFL?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, there was a Wasn't there a movie like The Longest Yard or something like that?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yes, Burt Rendles and uh yeah, mean machine, the mean machine.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh my god. So did you see the they actually look cheerleaders leaders of the NFL.
Speaker 2: That's disturbed Minnesota, of all of all of all teams, the Vikings come on.
Speaker 1: It's disturbing.
Speaker 3: Did you just see the press conference for the I think it's for the mayor. They didn't speak any English. It was all of Somali or I don't even know what the is it called Somalian. I don't know what language, and I guess it's Samalian. They had the whole protests in Somalia didn't speak any English. And that's Minnesota, the terrors capital of the world, or at least of this country in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to I just want to look at something quick before we see if we have.
Speaker 3: The male chairman are doing.
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 1: You know, it's uh it, it seems there their movements seem very feminine, obvious.
Speaker 3: You know, I eat your doe. I got the problem with the children and the transient and stuff. But if you're an adult, you live how you want, you know, if you want to be crazy, as long as you don't cross to my realm. But I always wonder, at what point, you know, we all, we all men here, we all grow up walking and talking and doing certain things, whether it's fist fights or rough housing and things of that nature. At what point do you start switching in your voice change? I mean why do your voice change in your in your walk, your gate change just because you're in that, Like, don't you still have the same everything else?
Speaker 1: Well, the next thing you know, they're going to give them female uniforms.
Speaker 3: I think it already hasn't.
Speaker 1: Really because at least the guy had basketball shorts on. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Listen, part of the reason we watched the NFL least back when we watched it religiously. You know, you had the bruteness and the punchet in the face and the hand slapping speaking of the handslapping the Minnesota Vikings defensive lineman back when they were real men on that defensive line. You know, they had the outlaw the hairslap because of the Minnesota Vikings defensive line. But you had the challengers to take your mind off the game and look at you from the blackball minute. Now you turned around, look at the darn sideline and you see this, dude.
Speaker 1: I can tell you that they don't have that problem them in Japan. H well, China, yes, correct, or Syria or Pakistan. They're taking flights instead of instead of dancing. All right, Well, so I don't have an update on Glenn. Unfortunately, he's probably stuck at an event and can't get out of it, but I will. I wanted to uh this. This is courtesy of Greg nice find So Jake, can you comment on this at all?
Speaker 4: Excuse me, mister President, Sorry to bother you.
Speaker 3: I got a request though, After you're.
Speaker 9: Done cleaning up the streets of DC, maybe you can hit Kensington next.
Speaker 3: Send it troop straight over there.
Speaker 8: Wow, like share subscribe.
Speaker 3: So I know the area. Well, you know, it's funny. You know, our Charlottetan District Attorneys, I said earlier, was one of the first ones to come out against President when he's started to try to clean up DC with crime is down and things of that nature. And you always like to use data or call people fastest or racist or whatever the case may be. You looked at that picture. You saw all racist colors, creeds and ages in that whole thing. And this guy's been in office now since twenty eighteen, and Kennington has always been known to be the well, it used to be the heroin capital, you know, when I used to work in the East Task Force and things of that nature, you had that was one of the heroine capital. And when it was used to be called the Batlands. We always had the purest heroin there. Now that's more or less fitting or more and so the here, and that's why you have him leaning like they leaning. Matter of fact, I had a shooting and I was there waiting for the guy the next day after the shooting to come glad to get the surveillance video that I'm in my police car sitting on Kingston Avenue not too far be fromore. You just saw that video and literally the bus comes down, kidsdab doing not my car's park and the guy is walking just like you said walking. He's leaning this close to my leaning and felt my wishshield freezing. So the point I'm trying to make is they talk all this dad and all this nonsense, and you had someone with no teeth actually missed the president to come clean this up, something that this Charlottan hasn't done since twenty eighteen. We're going almost to ten years is seven now seven and a half. And he had him. The mayor always used these good words. The police commissioner used to work there. Matter of fact, he had a when he was chosen to be the police commissioner. He had this press conference right at the school right near there. So if you really want to do something for this country, this is the number one problem in my opinion, facing this country because you got China making the precursors. You got to coming through Mexico and you got to killing all population that yeah, yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: God, yeah probably you know the immedia thought that came to my mind when I first saw that. Thank you Greg by the way finding that it's where the hell is there? Family?
Speaker 3: John, Let me tell you another story about that. You know, it's a it's a big it's a big all of you ever heard of FC Curveback. It's like a big car dealership. It's like on a jersey. And well, all kids in the avenue and it's funny we talked about football and the cheerleaders. One day it's a girl walked behind the bank in that area, you know, in the bank parking lot, choose to be a former NFL fill up your Eagles cheerleader.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: When the first day I saw her, you know, out on the street, knockout, long blind hair, it didn't take control of it yet. Well, she was the niece of one of the owners of FC Curbent And you know, I had the conversation where it was like our first week, really out there on the street, maybe in the first couple of days, and you saw her months later. Now she's out there tricking. She was living Everyone saw the movie Rocky with the original the Original Rockies from well, she was living in a building not too far from where Rocky and Adrian and all of us filming right there on kids in the Avenue where they had the boxing gym. And she started to slowly deteriorate. So I started looking at her arrest photos from the first time. By the time I got to she was like eight or nine. Inn like the transition, the transition of how she just totally went from a Philadelphia Eagle cheerleader who's a knockout from a good family to a kidson avenue hooker right or prostitute who just told me she's dead now. But it begs the question, like you just asked, where are the family?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Okay, So what the house? The name of that mall at the at the right near to right near the Liberty, Well, what's the name of.
Speaker 3: That to be called the gallery? Now it's called something else. Yeah, so that natives was called the gallery. It's called some sort of fashion district. Now stuff don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some kind of bougie ship right now. But do they uh it's air conditioned right, Oh, they don't give a shit. I mean, did they find their conditioning to live in or anything?
Speaker 3: When they built the conventions and a lot of police cars back when we go to court, we park our cars. Like they had the Convention Center where they did all the counting and things of that nature. And right where you had your tourists coming to your Philadelphia Convention Center right there at thirteen eleven twelve in Arch Race and whatever. That's where the homeless encampment set up. These cars were parked there or tourists was coming in the center. That's too bad luck.
Speaker 2: Yes, When when did that start, Jake? I mean my last time there was twenty fourteen. It wasn't like that at twenty fourteen. When did that begin?
Speaker 3: It really got bad? Probably like a year or so after that. I mean it was small, but they literally start living under the underpass of the Convention Center and then you go down it was that street to the little little small street right on the side of the expresswell or ninety five they started going there and right on the edge of Chinatown. So probably right right around that time, Grant, because I used to park my card there all the time. They didn't bust in the police cars. I mean, of course, the guy came through with the pressure wash and smelt like pissing whatever. And then you had the rending terminal one block south, so they didn't care. And then they started they branched out all along Philbert Street. You know, they were there and no one did a darn thing about it.
Speaker 2: DC had the same problem, and you saw videos of them coming in with front endloaders and uprooting them and putting them in bins and stuff. So that that that's also, I mean, it's kind of like a phenomenon in democratic cities.
Speaker 3: I got in the democratic sentience. Well, they took away all the darn mental hospitals too. They closed up all the mental hospitals like Barberry and I forgot what the ones called in New York was a single thing. They start closing all all of us up. And some people on the street, you know, I mean some neat mental institutions, some are criminals. This is a mirror some of the drug users. There's a bunch of stuff that's going on in that whole world. And then you also had Broaden Walnut underneath the the separate thing they stayed underneath there, you know where you had the train places, movie and stuff at right underneath broad Walnut, Samson. It's a big pocket of them. There also locusts.
Speaker 1: Jesus. You know, there used to be a really big psychiatric hospital on Rochester and I had several interviews with them. Great, you know the situation where you have to go. You were trying to get in a minute, four or five doors, you know, and then you you know it, uh what I mean? You know they were fantastical stories that you would expect from the inmates, but you had to chase them down. I mean, you know, somebody is alleging that they were raped by an entire a male raped by an entire marine company in Japan. You know you've got to go over and at least, you know, find out what the hellid deal is. And uh, as you guys probably know. I mean, you know, the minute you go in there, everybody's your fucking friend. You can't get the hell out of there.
Speaker 2: Bad thing is actually when you carry on some really great conversations with him, you put the word right out of my bob conversations you're like, whoa, whoa, where am I at?
Speaker 1: Do you hearing about this big spaceship that's coming?
Speaker 3: It just let me off of it.
Speaker 1: And then suddenly they took everybody out of there and there now they're downtown at the Transit Center. Yes, we're gonna have to have yeah correct, you're killing me, so yeah, so we're gonna have to have Marcus pac to give us an update on where those people are downtown.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So anyway, you know, I don't know what have you guys been following the Deli Boys at all?
Speaker 2: Have you seen I haven't watched The Deli Boys?
Speaker 1: Jake, you got to watch that. It's very good.
Speaker 3: I have to see it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, speaking of Tennessee, Uh, the mcbees they you know, a bunch of farmers.
Speaker 3: They have.
Speaker 1: Tons of land and tons of cattle and they have a farm and a cattle ranch. They have a farm and a ranch combined as the mcbee's, the McBee dynasty. And the father, you know, is very promiscuous and that's rubbed off a little bit on his side. And they go to Nashville. They dream up the reasons they go to Nashville from Missouri, and uh, say again.
Speaker 3: I have Hulu, so I gotta start watching this the Deli voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do a job on the bureau man. You Greg, have you ran there?
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 2: I'm about I'm about halfway or more through the first season.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: The funny thing was, I didn't know it was a thing.
Speaker 3: I lied.
Speaker 2: The twenty eighteen is when when I was done in Philly because I had I had reopened an office at the shipyard in Philly, so I was going down to Philly quite a bit. And the last one, yeah, I was going in town. So I had an FBI friend who told me, because it was my first time down to look into the Hotel Monaco. Uh. And if you're familiar with that hotel, it's, uh, it's a little interesting. Have you been there?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had a cheetah cheetah printed uh house coachs in your closet. Whoa so, and it's it's like really close to the the Constitution Hall and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Have you, Jake, have you been down to the the what the hell they call that?
Speaker 3: I have been in a hotel, but I'm just visiting line than Jay Gregg and a cheetah?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did they have anything like that in Nashville.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't know about Nashville. I I've only been to Nashville like three or four times, and I try to stay out of there, like I have company. It's like living in Northern Virginia, you get company. Everybody wants to go into the district. If people come to Tennessee to visit, they want to go to Nashville. And unfortunately, you know, I'm a nice guy. I'll take you over to Nashville a couple of times, but I'm to the point now I don't want to go back to everdon Nashville. Wow, But Nashville is off the hook. I mean, so you go downtown, there's all these you know, clubs, and the music's competing with each club, so it's really loud on the street, and they have the big thing is these they're they're like buses that have been turned into like trolley cars, and they're having bachelorette parties and there's it's just it's just mayhem and and madness down there. So maybe.
Speaker 3: And I got on that when there's some sort of faerial boat to take you. I forgot where we were from. I think maybe from the hotel to the to somewhere the Gang.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, over the Titan Stadium.
Speaker 3: Over the Titan Stadium, Yes, but it is this a loud place, and it's like right next door is another different band the streets now. But the guy who the uber drive actually said this was a few years back. It's not too It's not as nice as you may think it to be, so be careful. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, the I don't want to call them, I don't know what you want to call them, the people that come up and ask for money and stuff, whether you call them bums or whatever. Yeah, I was never the only city that I've ever had them that aggressive was like Cleveland. Cleveland they're very aggressive. They get in your face and stuff. In Nashville they'll get in your face too. The street are entrepreneurs, street entrepreneurs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, how the people make more money than going to a nine to five every day they get the right corner.
Speaker 1: So have you thought about doing that?
Speaker 3: There was a lady on fifteenth and I want to say Vine And when she died, oh my god, yes, when she died, they found out she was a millionaire. She was out there panhand every day.
Speaker 1: Jesus.
Speaker 2: There was a hierarchy like they have their own little mafia of it. Yes, you actually have to get some you know, make your way up to certain corners.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're not going to get fifteenth and Vibe without you know, paying attacks.
Speaker 1: Do you think that the wheelchairs are just a prop?
Speaker 2: Some of them are?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I think most of them are. Did you see Eddie Murphy and trading places when they lift them up out of the out of your board and is anything fell out? I could see walk.
Speaker 1: You're killing me?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So what do you think, Jake? What do you think the chances are that I see that? Uh, but I didn't get the clips. Unfortunately, Krasner was on the phone. He looked or on TV and he looked very sad.
Speaker 10: He was being.
Speaker 1: Interviewed by some yeah, ms NBC or some ship. He looked very sad, and he was discussing Trump's federal takeover of d C. Yeah. So do you think, Jake, I mean, in your view, do you think that that I mean, obviously Philly would be benefited from that, right, Well, we.
Speaker 3: Know it at all. I mean people don't you know, I don't want to you know, we know that d C versus Philadelphia rules different. So there would need to be some sort of I think he can do it, but not the way he's doing it in d C.
Speaker 2: Obviously, what about the federal parts, all the federal parks.
Speaker 3: With the federal parks you got them with with the Park Service, you can do that. But I also think you can use the US Attorney, FBI and some other government entities to work with the local law enforce without the National Guard. So if you can still surge the law enforcement resources in the Philadelphia, for instance, Kisington just the same way clean up the national parks in d C. Bulldoze in and get rid of all those encampments. He can do that with Kinson Avenue. But instead of using the National Guard, FBI agents, park people people who you can already federalize and work in concert, Crash is not gonna like it. You're gonna have to lock them up federally the people you lock up, because crass A intentionally locally is not going to lock that. You could probably have Dave Sunday, who's the Republican ag do it on state level. I'm not under I haven't seen we did JET because I haven't seen anything but good.
Speaker 1: I mean, Sunday is a fake Conservative apparently I.
Speaker 3: Haven't seen anything from any one of these any one of these people. And it was kind of what Lindy lewis saying earlier, and Jim was more on the spiritual level, and Lindy Lewis saying, you know, there's no rechild issue. I always go to the January six people. You know those people was in jail for four years, just like that. But we keep going through all these investigations, investigation investigations. As a former homicide detective, when the song gets killed, you're right out there on it. You're not saying you can't tell your boss, Well, the investigation to be done in sixty days. They're on my back six hours later, twelve hours later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh you know.
Speaker 3: And I usually have answers or have some information. All these investigations has been going on now. Rather Trump was gonna win or not, you should have had people. Are your ducks already lined up for whatever happened in twenty twenty and now they're even going back to twenty sixteen? Why was it those things done behind the scenes already? Why are you now just getting to them? It's going to take another four or five years.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it could be done. I think the only thing that we can't use great to your point is the National Guard, you know, but I think we could do it with other law enforce I think you could be done Nationwhy that way you just.
Speaker 1: Got it needs to be done.
Speaker 2: It needs to be done prior prior to this. In the five years that I did in DC, in the National Capitol Region, we used to do these twice a year where they had the marshalls would lead up a task force where we would go out and just wrap up warrants there all these all these fugitives or whatever, wrap them up and get them in the system, but whether they actually we get a process of whether they'd stick or not. D C was kind of special because I think that their their prison was in Norton, Virginia.
Speaker 3: Virginia, Yes, and.
Speaker 2: I closed on because of all of the the the illegal stuff that was going on in the system. They got closed down and I think they opened up an MCC somewhere for them, but most of them were getting pushed out. I think the Cumberland, Maryland, I believe in FCI they had out there at the time.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well, Greg, you just bought up a good point. I forgot to mention the US Marshals, you know, because like I said, with a homicide, you know, we work with the US Marshals. Art detectors work with the US Marshals to go out and serve some of these hommicide morris, you know, throughout the country and throughout the city estate. So that could be done. You can bring a surge of US Marshals in there, just go hunting down Horris because we all know in crime fighting there's a very small percentage of people doing the majority of the crime. So once you get rid of them, it doesn't take much for your town, city and block to be safe.
Speaker 1: Yes, hey, so we've got three minutes left, and unfortunately, uh, we'll have to have Glenn join us when he's not trying to fight off an advance at the same time. So hopefully we'll have him back relatively soon because his technology thing he has is very interesting and i'd like to I'm sure everybody would like to hear about making your phone stealth. Yes, me, I would like to know that, so because if I'm in Nashville, I don't want anybody to know that, right right.
Speaker 16: Yes, attending a gala, that's what happened to him who was on Then you said Gala.
Speaker 2: He's like, now I'm not going there.
Speaker 1: Well that you know that, that that McBee thing, if you happen to see that, the father who is very promiscuous and subsequently, uh you know, pass that on to his children. They they go to Nashville, despite the uh protestations of their wives, and they go to Nashville and they hook up, but then their girlfriends chase them down in Nashville. So it's crazy. Not to the same degree as Deli Boys.
Speaker 3: Well, I definitely good one.
Speaker 1: If you get a chance, you should watch Deli Boys. You'll get a kick.
Speaker 3: I might have so many Deli Boy lines next week. Who knows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean it's something to be uh you know, promoted because it's interesting. It's very interesting. Okay, guys, Hey, thank you very much. Hopefully we'll get Glenn next week, so se Greg.
Speaker 4: M.
Speaker 1: Guys, thank you,