Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Kaplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Decades and Aaron, this is one of the top five days and the reason is thanks to the Great State of Israel, the world is about to change dramatically for the better. And you know, you think about it, it's so historic in some ways biblical that this tiny nation, this tiny nation that so many have wanted to destroy and kill everybody in it and kill all Jews before there was even the nation. As you know that this tiny nation now is rising up against evil personified not in the people of Ron, but but the Iotolas, the Mulas, the corrupt regime and also dangerous regime. So true, David versus Goliath, and David once again is winning. And there's going to be a lot more pain to obviously, this isn't a movie or a TV show. There's going to be horrific pain to come. But but David is going to in many ways save the world, just as as the United States save the world in World War two and likely beyond. But it is, it's an amazing thing to behold right now. Glad to be alive to see this three or three seven one three eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. And if you disagree with me, we'll make you the first caller, the first texter, or et cetera. But what an amazing time, right And think about everything I'm sure you have, that that Netan Yahoo, and the Israelian military massade, everybody, the people of Israel have had to be willing to do in order to serve the world this way. Now, obviously that the first motivation is, as Netanyahu said, you know, we want to have another generation. If we don't do this, there won't be another generation of Israelis. But the service to the world in the meantime is mind boggling. Think about the world to come. And I do believe this is going to happen. I may be proven wrong, but I truly believe this is going to happen. That we're going to see the great people of Iran liberated. And everything I've ever seen or heard tells me the people of Iran are great, and that once they are freed from their captors in the form of the Mullahs and Iatolas, these radical Islamists, that Iran is going to thrive and prosper. And then you combine that with the groundwork Trump is laid with Arab countries, and then you combine that with truly, I mean it is biblical, the phenomenal people of Israel, the phenomenal Jewish people, and I mean you look at him. We're just getting some details now, right, and you can imagine what's to come years later, books, etc. But just the sheer brilliance. I mean, I was talking with our son last night, and any nation that can figure out a way to get explosives into the pagers of hundreds of their enemies, I mean, that's biblical stuff. So we're seeing the same thing happen now right with this effort of Israel to preserve its existence through this attack on Iron's nuclear facilities. They're nuclear scientists, they're military leaders. Just the ingenuity, the courage, the technology, everything, I mean, it goes beyond if we went out and saw Mission Impossible forty four tonight, it'd probably goes beyond anything we could see in there. And that's all made up so now it's something to behold in a world with a free Iran, without the Iatolas, with Israel protected from that mortal, imminent threat. And of course, as you know, we talked about it yesterday, right the October seventh horror, and that was on least straight out of the bowels of Hell. That was Iran attacking Israel. That wasn't Amas, that was Iran. That's just Iran by a different name, by a cover story, same thing out of Hespalus. So the world is going to be so much better. America is going to be so much better off because of this. And you know, the whole world owes right now. Any freedom that exists anywhere, owes it first to God and second to America. But America and the rest of the world will owe Israel big time after this. And I'm glad to see America is actively helping to protect Israel right now, as well as some of the Arab Gulf states you know, from the attack that they're under. And that's why I open the show by saying there there's a lot more pain to come. Evil doesn't go down without a big fight, and this is just raw, unadulterated evil in the form of that Iranian regime. So they're going to probably be a lot of innocent people killed in Israel. And you know, I wouldn't be at all surprised if there were terror attacks in the United States. Can you even imagine how many, how many terrorists entered through that wide open southern border while Biden and all the rest of these Democrats kept that border open for their own political gain, So you can be sure they are all sorts of Iranian regime terrorists in the US. So I wouldn't be at all surprised, and I pray it doesn't happen, but it wouldn't be at all surprised if there were terror attacks here. I think it just depends Ryan, doesn't it. It depends on whether this regime has decided at this point that they're going to fight to the death and has just resigned themselves, you know, to dying in this battle. Because if you're sitting there right now and you're one of these evil leaders of Iran, you have every reason to believe that the guy or gale next to you is is Masad and is going to kill you sometime soon. Whenever they get the order right, they can have no confidence whatsoever, right now in their own security, their own security apparatus, anybody around them, because Israel has outsmarted them at every turn, you know, starting with the pager attacks, but clearly Israel is miles ahead of this corrupt Iranian regime. So yeah, if they've decided okay, they know this is the end and they're going to take down as many people as they can with them, it's going to look like one thing. But isn't all of this just more overwhelming justification for what Israel is doing? Because can you imagine that regime with nuclear weapons? Can you imagine you see now all these hundreds of ballistic missiles coming into Tel Aviv as most of the video aimed at civilian apartment complexes, etc. Can you imagine if that regime at nuke's because you know someday soon those would be nuclear tipped. Yeah, so's it's a great thing that Israel is doing for the world right now.
Speaker 2: That's my take.
Speaker 1: Would love yours three or three someone three eight two five five takes d an five seven, seven, three nine. I've got a lot of sound. Obviously, this is history. We're living three together, and it's always a little tough to fully appreciate that isn't it, Because your life's probably so crazy and so busy, and you've got a thousand things competing for your time today and probably getting ready for Father's Day. And so it's hard when we're all in the moment to appreciate the magnitude of what's happening at times like this. But I think it will stand out as one of the top five moments in world history, certainly at least in the last fifty years. I think it'll be much more than that. So hot takes sound this Dana bash with Trump. This is so typical President Trump in all those great ways.
Speaker 3: And then he went on to say this, Iran should have listened to me when I said, you know, I gave them. I don't know if you know this, but I gave them a sixty day warning, and today is day sixty one. And then he said they, meaning Iran, should now come to the table to make a deal before it's too late. And then he said something really noteworthy. He said, the people I was dealing with are dead, the hardliners, to which I just wanted to underscore. So what you're saying is Israel has now killed the people who you were dealing with and he said, very sarcastically, they didn't die of the flu. They didn't die of COVID.
Speaker 1: It's just classic Trump, they didn't die of COVID. No, I love it. When the history books are written, that will be in there. Three or three someone three eight two five five, text d an five seven seven th nine. And then two of the favorite shows of the year, the Friday before Father's Day and Mother's Day, because we weave throughout the show and they've already been coming in overnight through text d A n five seven, seven thirty nine. The best advice your father ever gave you, and the collective wisdom that we get when we do this show each year. It's amazing. There's such great advice, and there's a lot of fun stuff too, and some you wonder, holy cow, but it's a great segment every year you're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast Matthews MSNBC.
Speaker 5: Now, Obama said, I'll put a time limit on it. They can't have one for five years. Well, fairly enough, Trump said, that's a joke. Five years they'll have one. So that's not going to stop them. So he can't make a deal that says X many years. He can't come out and say, Okay, we're gonna sound probably getting a weapon for five years. He'll be laughed at because that's what the Obama deal was.
Speaker 1: So he has to.
Speaker 5: Really get rid of the bomb making ability of that country. He's got to stop them from their nuclear root. He's got to get them off that route to something else. And he says it's hard to get there. Well, yes, it is hard to get there because that's what they want to do.
Speaker 2: They want to bomb Israel.
Speaker 5: It's basically what they want to do and scare the hell out of them if they don't. But I think it's an aggressive war by Iran, and that's why people are rooting for Israel in this situation with Iran, now with Jazza, totally different situation.
Speaker 1: Chris Matthews MSNBC. Yeah, I think the civilized world's rooting for Israel right because Israel is giving a gift to the civilized world. And this excites me so much. Ryan, just like I can see the future when we have that tipping point and then we have true school choice and all of these kids from economically underprivileged backgrounds and middle income backgrounds will have a fair opportunity to compete and an opportunity to go to much better schools, and America will be transformed. That's one of the things I'm so excited about for the future. I cannot even contain myself when I think about a world where Iran is freed, and what that will mean for the entire Middle East, what that will mean for the survival of Israel, for the relationship between Israel and other Middle East nations. The world will be so much better off. We'll still have raw evil in the form of Putin en g and the Communist Party of China and Kim Jong un, etc. But this will be such a big step forward. Three or three someone three eight two five five texts d A N five seven seven three nine. I want to start getting into these best advice excuse me texts that we're getting dan best advice my dad ever gave me. Rest in peace Dad quote, There's only one thing no one can ever give you or take away. That's your word. Always keep your word. That is so cool to hear, because I don't know, I hope it's for people of all ages. I certainly know you know people of my generation that was probably be the most common thing moms and dads would would beat into kids. Certainly, my parents did you know your word? Your word? And the truth was just the cornerstone of everything. Obviously, we live in a different world now in the sense we've got one major political party that has just forsaken the truth and views it as as weakness. Now that doesn't mean Democrats do. I can tell you my whole extended family outside of Colorado, and there are a bunch of us. They're all Democrats, and they're all people of total honor. I cannot think in my entire life of one of my brothers and sisters ever lying, and certainly not one of my parents. So it's not exclusive to Republicans or unaffiliated. So I'm just talking about the party leaders and the power in that party. It's just they don't believe in the truth. They've separated from it. But I agree with the text or that's that's some of the best advice a parent can ever give you. This one, Ryan, I'm not as clear on dad best advice when tipping. Remind the server when she gives you a twenty dollars bill, Now, do you really think you gave twenty dollars worth of service. Please recalculate my change so you can get a chance at a tip. My step up dad more and from a grateful Brenda. I miss him, Brenda, thank you, thank you for that. Text.
Speaker 6: Well, in the modern world, who carries cash anymore? Right, I don't write ever hardly ever?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but yeah, that's the cool thing, right, Dads and moms. You get the kind of profound philosophical advice, and then you get the very practical no, make sure you get your change in a denomination where you can properly.
Speaker 6: Now, well that's on the server too. I mean, I'm talking that era where cash was prevalent. Having waited tables myself like, well, wait a minute, they're not going to tip me twenty, so I got to make sure I give them this broken down We're all going to give me that.
Speaker 1: All right? Yeah, And I can understand people having a concern with that if it looks to be some kind of strategy. I get that. I think the default, probably for everybody, including Brenda's dad, is to take really good care of servers. Some of the best money I think we will ever spend three or three someone three eight, two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. I've got to get to this sound just because I have a theory on it. It's only a theory. This is not an accusation, it's not a statement of fact. It's just my personal opinion and belief. I can Tim Watson remember all the suspicion about him and trips to China and everything else. That does this bite suggest to you that China has something on him?
Speaker 7: Now, who is the voice in the world that can negotiate some type of agreement in this? Who holds the moral authority? Who holds the ability to do that? Because we are not seen as a neutral actor, and we maybe never were.
Speaker 1: I don't want to tell anybody that.
Speaker 7: I think there's a lot of people say you always lean one way in this, but I think there was at least an attempt to be somewhat of the arbitrator in this. We saw President Carter do it with Began and Sadat We've had certain wins along the way that we're actually mutually beneficial both ways. Now I ask who that is, and I mean consistently, over and over again, we're going to have to face the reality it might be the Chinese.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, how could anybody, anybody in America say, how could anybody in the world say that? I mean, one of the most immoral, brutal killing machines ever on the face of the earth. The Communist Party of China, and Tim Walls, who ran for Vice President of the United States America, says China is the world's moral authority. China is more of a moral authority than the US. I think that would make any thinking person ask the question does China have something on him? Because and remember all the time he spent there. But if what he's trying to do is position himself now to the left of Gavin Newsom, to the left of Bernie Sanders, nobody with the brain would go down that route. Oh yeah, China is now the moral authority, right, Which also Ryan comes back to the fact that I just don't think he's very smart. I think you have plenty of Democrats who are I don't think he's very smart at all. And is Minnesota a legalized state?
Speaker 2: Do you know, legalized for what marijuana?
Speaker 1: I don't think so, okay, because if it was, I think it'd be a fair question there as well, because when you have otherwise smart people who say incredibly stupid things that nobody that smart could possibly say. And again, this isn't Menta's playground pejorative. I just don't think Waltz is that smart period. But you get a guy like Mike Johnston. I know from all the interviews we've done before he became a chicken that he is a smart guy real quick, and then he says stuff like we're going to send the cops out to fight the Feds. I'm paraphrasing in fifty thousand Denver rights in the street to stop the federal government from enforcing federal law.
Speaker 6: You wonder Minnesota legalized recreational cannabis for adults twenty one and older in May twenty twenty three with the passage of h F one hundred.
Speaker 1: You think he's an HF one hundred fan there.
Speaker 6: I think that's even a he's a slight to marijuana users.
Speaker 1: What was that? Was that old line from remember the hair Club Guy? He said, I'm not just I'm not just the president, I'm AWARER or something members.
Speaker 2: Am I a member? All right? I remember those ads?
Speaker 1: That had to be one of the funniest things that have ever happened. I dropped Amy off at some kind of cultural event downtown, and I went to a bar to get some work done. And I'm sitting there at the bar and I'm doing my thing, minding my own business, and this guy sits down next to me and he looks at me, and he says, is that a piece?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: Looking at my head? I know I don't have the best haircut in town? But is that? Do I look like I have a tupe? No?
Speaker 6: Damn, but your hair is so good. Especially you're gonna hate, You're gonna throw stuff and want to shoot me again like yesterday. But for a man of your age, you have remarkable hair. Remarkable, Dan Kelly. No jury will convict me.
Speaker 2: It's all on tape.
Speaker 1: Am I supposed to tell you that on Tapeegal Come on, yeah, well it's yeah, no, yeah, I'll be able to raise millions for my defense fund.
Speaker 2: Let me put it another very quickly.
Speaker 1: Everybody over forty will contribute.
Speaker 6: Nobody would guess the age that you actually are by looking at you.
Speaker 1: I know you intend that will, because you're such a kind hearted person. But do you understand anytime anybody says that to anybody, it's an insult.
Speaker 2: Oh no, all right.
Speaker 1: What's the best advice your father ever gave you. You're on the Dan Kapitla Show.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Dan Kaeplas Show podcast.
Speaker 9: Somebody said, who's the genius that thought of that? I said, it's me. Unlike Biden. I stay awake at night thinking about how to save our country. He was much better at sleeping than they could sleep at a beach. He could sleep on a beach with cameras rolling.
Speaker 2: I can't do that.
Speaker 1: He asked to be the funniest president ever, right, question.
Speaker 2: Is anybody close Reagan?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he was funny, but he was more performer, canned humor, kind of funny. This guy's so funny, off the spontaneous.
Speaker 2: Absolutely right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I thought w had a pretty good sense of humor too. Yeah, it's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. Trump's just in a league of his own there.
Speaker 2: Oh totally.
Speaker 1: But like this statement of his today, and then I want to play some Prime minister ntya who sound Trump? I gave around a chance to make a deal. I told them, in the strongest of words, to just do it. But no matter how hard they tried, no matter how close they got, they just couldn't get it done. I told them, it would be much worse than anything they know anticipated or were told that the United States makes the best and most lethal military equipment anywhere in the world by far, and that Israel has a lot of it, with much more to come, and they know how to use it. Certain Iranian hardliners spoke bravely, but they didn't know what they didn't know was about to happen. They are all dead, dead, all in caps now and it will only get worse. There's already been great death and destruction, but there is still time to make this slaughter. With the next already planned attacks being even more brutal come to an end. Iran must make a deal before there is nothing left and save what was once known as the Iranian Empire. No more death, no more destruction, Just do it before it's too late. God bless you all. So we're obviously watching something historic. I think it's beyond that. What we're watching Israel accomplish right now. And I can't wait for the full stories to be told, because clearly there's an ingenuity matched with the courage, matched with the resources above all matched with the determination because they know they're fighting further very survival, the survival of their family. There can be no doubt anythinking person that Iron absolutely would use nuclear weapons to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. I mean, as Netnyah who said that Israel, as Jews, have learned the hard way, when your enemy says they're going to destroy you believe them. So I want to get you some of that net Nyahu sound, because I think he's been one of the great world leaders in so many ways.
Speaker 8: Moments ago, Israel launched Operation Rising Lion, i targeted military operation to roll back the Iranian threat to Israel's very survival. This operation will continue for as many days as it takes to remove the threat. For decades, the tyrants of Tehran have brazenly openly called for Israel's destruction. They've backed up their genocidal rhetoric with a program to develop nuclear weapons. In recent years, Huron has produced enough highly enriched uranium for nine atom bombs.
Speaker 2: Nine In recent months, Iran.
Speaker 8: Has taken steps that it has never taken before, steps to weaponize this enriched uranium. If not stopped, Huron could produce a nuclear weapon in a very short time. It could be a year, it could be within a few months, less than a year. This is a clear and present danger to Israel's very survival.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well said, and more than that, well executed. And it's in progress right now, right, I mean it's nighttime there. So you have Israel being hit hard right now by Iran. And as I opened the show by saying, you know, unfortunately, we know there's a lot of pain to come for the great people of Israel, but not as much pain as if it would happen if they just sat back and allowed Iron to go nuclear. And I'm sure this is painful in ways right now for the people of Iran, but within Iran, right, and we know the people of Iran are the captives of the Islamic leadership, the radical Islamic leadership. But Ryan, what percentage of the Iranian people right now are pulling for Israel?
Speaker 6: I think the number is very stark in contrast between those that would do so publicly, Oh yeah, I wouldn't and all those who in the privacy of their own homes without threat of the Iranian regime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's over fifty percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably largely over fifty percent. So I would think way over fifty percent. But you're right, they can't say it because they're prisoner, right. And you know, one of the sadder things is And I remember, because I was doing the show from Montana, I was up there in a case, and I remember the people of Iran taking to the streets literally crying out, Obama, save us, Obama, save us. It was an Arab spring kind of moment. And Obama chose the Iyatolus and that that was just it was so wrong, but it was such a lost opportunity. So you can bet, as absolutely ingenious as the people of Israel are, that there is the whole structure in place, there are the people in place right now to at the right time in this process to unleash a revolt, a revolt of the Iranian people against the government. Now, obviously the Iranian people don't have the arms, the means, etc. Amount that revolution, But with Israel now undermining the regime in the very effective way they have militarily, then that moment's going to come soon, I think. And you can bet Israel has a plan in place and people in place, as I mentioned, to ignite that. And wouldn't that be such a beautiful culmination of this one way or the other, to just get rid of the eyetollers get rid of the nuclear weapons program. But if it could end with the people of Iran taking their own country back. Perfect. Not going to be easy, but but the start is good. Three or three someone three eight two five five text d An five seven seven three nine. Let's see too long a text here, but I'll get back to it. Best advice your dad ever gave you, Dan. I hate to say this, but Father's Day is tough for me. I love my dad, but let's just say some people are more fortunate than others. Sounds like you had a tremendous dad, and Ryan is close with his dad. But this is also a painful topic and day for many love the show has always just needed to say that, Kay in Broomfield, that is so profound, and you're right. I am oblivious to that and insensitive on that point. You're right about that, Dk, because my whole life experience has been the polar opposite, and I've always understood how lucky I amn't have great parents like that. But you're right, this is this is probably a painful day for people with bad fathers, or fathers who left.
Speaker 2: Them, or fathers who have died.
Speaker 6: Kelly's of course, passed away over this last year, and I can relate on the Mother's Day. I think that first one after you lose a parent, it's really really tough. And all I can say is gets less bad over time. I wouldn't say it gets better, just gets less bad. But it will never never be quite the same. But like you, Dan, very thankful for the dad that I have and the dad that I had growing up. He was very involved, you know, got me into sports, coached me, he played ball with me, took my brother and.
Speaker 4: I out hit us, fly balls, pitched to us.
Speaker 6: I mean, I never take any effort that, for granted, took me fishing, taught me how to fish. And not everybody has a dad like that. So I'm very lucky.
Speaker 1: Andy said to your son, you can't have my bud light.
Speaker 6: Well thankfully he said that because yeah, he is a recovering alcoholic.
Speaker 1: And oh I didn't mean it that way. But you remember that commercial. Can we play that commercial? Try to find a tribute to Father's Day.
Speaker 2: I'll do that. I'll try to find it.
Speaker 6: But what I do appreciate about my dad along those lines, even before he was in recovery, was he was always honest with me like that. During the sixties, Hey, son, you know I experimented with LSD. I smoke some pot, and I'm not going to be a hypocrite and tell you what I did. I wouldn't recommend it, though that was a very effective sales pitch. None of his four kids got involved with drugs or heavy drinking.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is so cool. And everything you just described about your dad, you know, it just goes back to proof of love, right, because.
Speaker 2: Love.
Speaker 1: When we first had Joe as our first child, you know, we were told love is spelled Tim, no other way, right, And so your dad just just lived that. And yeah, well he.
Speaker 4: Took me on hunting and fishing and camping trips included me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I follow that like his buddy, his pale, you know, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And I think we've we've all known some people along the way who, you know, they were absent dads. They were out doing this or that and becoming famous or making gazillions, and their kids said everything money could buy, but love is spelled Tim. And then they get to the point their kids are grown and they're just profoundly depressed and regret because none of the stuff is worth what they gave up. For it. Yeah, and kids know it right. Kids know from from almost the littlest age, they know everything else is just talk. Love is spelled time. Not original, but very true. Hey, well, pop this break, we'll come back to some more of that. I will bring you the latest on this just enormously important moment in world history, as Israel does the entire freedom loving world a tremendous favor. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dankapless Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Every Friday before Mother's Dan Father's Day, respectively, we do the best advice you were ever given, in this case by your father, some great text already taking text and calls three or three seven one three eight two five five text d An five seven seven three nine. And of course what we're focused on is is this monumental understatement moment in history that we're living through together. And it's weird, isn't it. Because your life's so fast, All of our lives are so fast, it's hard to slow down enough and appreciate these watershed moments while they're happening. And it's happening now because for Iran, the people of Iran, to be freed from this vicious regime and they're all prisoners of the regime. For the world to be freed from this regime, at the very least, to be freed from a nuclear Iran, it just is one of the greatest things you could imagine for the entire world. And it's so biblical right the way it's unfolding. It's truly David versus Goliath. This little nation of a relatively small number of people, little in land mass, absolutely brilliant, genius level brilliance matched with relentless courage, ingenuity, and the things we see Israel accomplishing now as they fight evil, you know, just inspiring, just like the whole world owes its freedom to the Unit the States of America, because the entire world is thrust into darkness probably for hundreds of years if it's not for the United States of American World War two, and right now the entire world is going to owe Israel that way. So an amazing moment. And hey, I know it's not a TV show or a movie. There's going to be horrific pain ahead. This isn't going to come easy. It's off to a great start, but they're going to be ups and downs like every great battle but there is no doubt Israel's going to win in the end. And think about it, logically, the reason there's no doubt Israel's going to win in the end is not just the brilliance, the courage, the righteousness of the cause, but it's because Evil doesn't have nuclear weapons. That's why they have to do this. The day Evil gets nuclear weapons, then the rest of it goes out the window. So a great, great time for the world right now. But innocence are being hurt in Israel right now as we speak, and we haven't heard of any deaths at this point, but unfortunately that is likely to happen. Evil isn't going to go down without a big fight. And you know, as surgical as Israel is and its military actions, there are probably some innocents who are going to get killed in the crossfire in Iran as well, and their deaths are on the evil regime, not on Israel, which is just acting in self defense. Three out three someone three eight two five, Ryan, I really appreciate that last bump, because you know, I've got my little list right of best advice my dad ever gave me. But as I was thinking it through for today's show, I think it can all be boiled down to this. The best advice my dad ever gave me thirty years Chicago police officer, high school basketball official, could have been an NBA official, but he didn't want to be away from the family. The best advice he ever gave me wasn't spoken, It was implicit, and it came down to two words. Watch me. Was that simple, watching him, watching him, And it's the greatest gift a father could give, the chance to watch somebody act the way that he did. But that that was the greatest advice you ever gave me. And it covered just about every imaginable life scenario. Three h three so one three eight, two five five the number Prime Minister Netanyahu coming out, speaking of which Ryan we talked about it in the last segment, openly calling now for the people of Iran to revolt, to take down the regime and telling the people of Iran that this evil regime has never been weaker. And that's true, right, So this is this is that window, This is that moment for the people of Iran to rise up. And again you can be sure, as brilliant as Israel has been, that Masad and others are inside that country helping to organize and promote that organic overthrow of the regime. And let's let's hope it all ends that way. Let's go up to beautiful Boulder, Colorado. We'll talk to Chris. You're on the Dan Kaplis, you'll welcome.
Speaker 10: Hey, Dan, iced to talk to you. I wish it was better circumstances. Yeah, my wife she left for Israel Saturday, the day before the attack on Modem All. And you know, my wife was actually one of the organizers of the Country Life march and Boulder and would have been there the day of the attack if she hadn't gone to Israel the day before. So that's kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean where is she now?
Speaker 10: I mean within are They are in the city of Haifa. Her sister lives in Haifa, and so Hyphahs seems to be not the main target of what missiles are being sent there. I mean, they to have had a couple of interceptions. She sent me a video where you can see a light and then you can see missiles leaving the ground to explode it. But it's not under as much thread, which is really for me. But yeah, I'm not sad that this has happened. I mean, I hate my family is you know, vulnerable. But you know this attack has been decades in the coming, right, you know the old phrase, the only thing worth worth bombing Iran is Iran having the bomb exactly. You know, thank goodness for President Trump and Prime Minister net and Yahoo have the stalwart fortitude to do what needs to be done. And you know, President Trump really gave them a chance. Like he said it. You can't have enrichment, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there at sixty there's no civilian use for sixty percent.
Speaker 10: Well now there's no I mean, there's no civilian use for enrichment anyway. If they just want to have nuclear power, they can get fuel that's processed in another country like France, and then it's off the table. Mean something sketchy if they wanted that, But Iran has been they're so the Malas are so evil and you know, they hurt their own people so much that uh, you know that topefully it's it's you know, not gonna not gonna get worse. I mean, they're I mean my own Miami. Actually, my brother in law, my sister's husband has a bit of a Christian apple.
Speaker 1: Apocalyptic apt and I apologize Chris that the music means have got about nine seconds before I have okay this newscast, but prayers for your family. Appreciate the call. I think the world is about to change dramatically for the better.