Speaker 1: What are we doing tonight? We are covering this excellent little introductory book. It's a little it's written a little weird, but it's still a good book.
Speaker 2: I'm still very much enjoying it. It goes very.
Speaker 1: Well with our other text that we have been kind of working our way through, which is the Whitney Webb book. I did make further progress in that book, and this book will tie well in with that one. So these two texts are are companion texts.
Speaker 2: We got a nation under you know what.
Speaker 1: And then today we're going to be talking about the first half of this excellent, little, sort of obscure nineties book that I found. And when I say nineties, I'm talking about the most nineties book cover ever. I'm talking about CNC Music Factory designed cover. I'm talking about things that make you go, things that make you go hmmm, I'm talking. I'm talking covers that make Freedom Williams sweat. I'm talking Freedom Williams getting a little frisky over here when he sees this cover. Sexpionage. That's just the title that I gave by Donald Bower. Donald Bower is a historical writer. So today's text will be coming to you from the domain of history, and what we're going to see is that this is a really underrated element of how the world really works. That's a crucial theme over here on my channel that we've focused on for many years, and one of the best insights into how the world really works is the study of criminology, the study of secret societies, the study of geopolitics, con artist, con men, and warfare. All of those things tie together banking economy obviously as well to understand what's really going on, because most people operate in a sort of delusion, a facsimile synthetic worldview where they think the world is as TV and their teachers told them, well, I got news for you. TV is for dummies, and teachers are the same dummies that watch the TV.
Speaker 2: So all your teachers, for the most part, were dummies.
Speaker 1: And if they weren't dummies, they wouldn't have been teachers.
Speaker 2: They would have been doing other things.
Speaker 1: Now, nothing inherently wrong with a teacher, but very few teachers actually figure out how the world really works and what's really going on. Can people bring beer to your live events? Yes, every live event that we've done allows you to bring your own alcohol. Biob do you ever see that word biob, that's what is referring to bring your own alcohol, biob.
Speaker 2: That's what it means. I sure as hell I ain't gonna bring you alcohol. I freaking hate alcohol. I'm bringing no damn beer.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna contribute to your tits and your fatty fatness. I hate alcohol. I go to I fight alcohol, just alcohol. I fight beers, not people, just beers.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I go to war against IPAs. Did you not see my ip A rant? That's figurative language too for somebody says, all right, let's talk about some of the famous incidents in history.
Speaker 2: Where we've seen where we've seen.
Speaker 1: Blackmail, sex espionage and spy operations play a key role in turning massive historical.
Speaker 2: Events to the other side.
Speaker 1: We have situations where warfare intelligence was divulged through sexpionage and it swung the entire war or the entire battle. We have dynasties that have fallen through sexpionage. We have Hey, Janet, she can't hear me. She turned that dang dang, ding dang washing machine on. Actually, what husbands need to throw out the washing machines and make sure that the wives hand wash all that shit with that with that old Mennonite like that rake, that big old rape machine.
Speaker 2: You know, it looks like a giant cheese grater.
Speaker 1: That's the only way clothes should be washed by all wives.
Speaker 2: There should be a law on the books. That's just a joke too.
Speaker 1: By the way, before people freak out, did you hear what he said? Mhm, every man should marry one minna night wife just for that, for that cheese grater for clothes, the giant clothes cheese greater. Anyway, we've seen dynasties fall, we have seen cultures implode through degeneracy. We have seen all manner of trickery, deception, studies, experiments used via sexpionage, and that includes elements of entrapment, elements of com ramot.
Speaker 2: Have you heard of this term? Compramont?
Speaker 1: Compramont is the details and the information that you get to blackmail a politician or a powerful person, a leader whoever. And so Donald wrote his book in nineteen and or was it.
Speaker 4: Ninety nineteen ninety, so far before we had the details of this book, we did have some information that kind of told us what was going on.
Speaker 1: And Bower begins his text by saying that.
Speaker 2: Probably the most famous element of this was.
Speaker 1: The KGB's School for Swallows and Ravens. By forty five, the Cold War was kicking off, ramping up. And there's an interesting part that I thought was a little contradictory in Bower's book, which is that he says at the beginning that the West didn't like to use operatives for.
Speaker 2: S xpionage.
Speaker 1: Yet we read in many places in his book that they did, so I don't know where he gets this.
Speaker 2: Idea. Maybe his distinction is that the West was not actively.
Speaker 1: Engaged in training operatives for this, but rather they had no problem, of course getting information from ladies of loose morals and shall we say men's of morals, right, both things going on, supposedly, Alan Dulles, and I don't think I really believe this said that the purpose of intelligence is to infiltrate vital elements of the adverts series apparatus and to build up local defenses against that penetration by keeping countries aware of the nature and extent of the peril by assisting internal security services. So the idea is that these types of things would not benefit the West. Yet six in the CIA used similar quote safe houses where Russians were also compromised. So safe houses don't just necessarily refer to a place where a spy can find refuge if he's on the run or something like that.
Speaker 2: If you watch the movies, that's typically.
Speaker 1: Where safe houses come into play. And yet we're told that, oh, well, I guess British intelligence. Let's see, I did engage this. Now, if Whitney Webb's information is correct, I think it is. Then turns out Justin McAffrey was compromising people for everybody, all kinds of intelligence things. So once again, this story that the West was not doing this does not seem to be very plausible. We get some of these kind of boring stories early on in the in the book about the k G.
Speaker 2: B Ravens Swallows, which.
Speaker 1: I have to think is pretty Some of these stories must be pretty well known or common because they sound much like the stories or just give me the episodes that The Americans has going on. So if you remember in the Americans, I always recommend that show. It's a great show. It's very realistic, but it's also got a bunch of things kind of smushed into it that it's not very realistic.
Speaker 2: Okay, Clark, and.
Speaker 1: Well that's Clark's his name when he's sleeping with that boring ass Martha woman. But I forget what's Kerrie Russell's character's name. I forget her name Elizabeth and Clark right. Anyway, this was one of the best TV shows ever, honestly. I mean, the show is awesome. It's just a phenomenal everything about it. And they ended it well. Most TV shows always screw up the ending, right like lost, great show, and then we get this goofy, weird ending. But they ended this show very well. And there's at least two or three sequences I can think of off the top of my head. In the Americans, where we get stories very similar to what pops up in Bower's book. For example, the story of this first guy here, Philip Latour, a KGB trapman operation with a character named Philip Latour, a French electronics engineer, had a wife and three children. In the late nineteen sixties, he was sent he went on a vacation to the Mediterranean and decided to visit Russia. Now, some many of these stories about these poor, nerdy, lonely men and women, and a lot of these people operate and work in sensitive areas, so I'm kind of amazed and surprised that these people don't really they weren't a little suspicious. I mean, like, if you're a boring ass boomer dude, and you know you've been with like one girl your whole life or something, you know, maybe you.
Speaker 2: Married your sweetheart, you decide to vacation.
Speaker 1: Ember one in Russia in the Cold War? Why the hell would you want a vacation in Russia and the Cold War? First of all, and then like a babe comes up to you, Come on, dude, you've.
Speaker 2: Got no sense at all. Okay, nines and tens.
Speaker 1: Bombshell babes are not interested in boring ass boomers. But what's pretty amazing throughout this book and in many of the cases that you read of the entrapment operations or of these kinds of raven and are going to swallow apple operations. Typically sometimes it happens with women, but more so obviously with the dudes. Like what is going on in the minds of these dudes, Like they actually think that some bombshell supervidl chick is into them when they're totally like the most boring middle class job, but they just happen to be working at some facility that makes nuclear sub you know technology, or they work at some facility.
Speaker 2: That makes like I don't know, you know, black hop.
Speaker 1: Helicopters, and then it's suddenly like a babe is into Come on, dude.
Speaker 2: It's just amazing, like the level of naivety on a lot of these people. But such is the power of our drive to appropriate. It's one of the most effective ways to get people. So I'll see if we can find this poor chap.
Speaker 1: I want to see what he looks like, Philip Latour KGB entrapment. So let's take a look at this guy, this French dude. And we may not have any any pictures of him.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's hard to find pictures of these people. I don't see any pictures, but who knows. I don't think it's any of these dudes. What is this chick?
Speaker 2: What she doing? Is this the girl? Then it trapped him? That was like an AI picture.
Speaker 1: I'm sick of all these AI pictures flooding everywhere, making everything confusing, and you can't tell what's real.
Speaker 2: And what's not.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so there's no pictures. Nobody knows about this guy. But a lot of these stories are very similar to what we see in the episodes of The Americans. If you've never seen it, high they recommend it. The next example is the case I think in the very first season Carrie Russell entraps some nerdy government dude. Do you remember that when she's all like, it's pretty a little riskue.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 1: Clark, who is the main character here, he's entraps this woman who works at the State Department, I think, and he develops this relationship with her, and he pretends to be also working at a government job that doesn't allow him to devolve much information or that he can't have a normal relationship with her because of his spy work man. So uh, he dons this very nerdy appearance, which is pretty funny. Here's Clark, and here's Clark seducing Martha as you can see.
Speaker 2: And this is I think very accurate. This is very realistic.
Speaker 1: And the next story that he gives as his example is the exploits of a raven named Hans Suderlin, and Hans Suderland is trained in Moscow to go after and entrap a I think a secretary at NATO, and this is very.
Speaker 2: Close to the type of story that you have with Clark. And Martha.
Speaker 1: So I tend to think maybe a lot of a lot of Clark, these kinds of stories that we read here. Anyway, so he entraps this woman.
Speaker 2: Let's see what her name was, Leonora Hines. She was a lonely spinster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is exactly like Martha, and I think she ends up killing her. So one of these women ends up killing killing herself because unliving because of the the trauma. Now some of these people the situations get really tense too, because they're forced into working for these entities and they're told if they don't then they will.
Speaker 2: They will be put in some.
Speaker 1: Sort of prison Lubianca or something, or they will be exposed in their home country.
Speaker 2: So that's of course the point of the lot of the entropment. But he notes that.
Speaker 1: The recruiting and training of espionized agents, including swallows and ravens, it is a unique aspect of the Soviet system. In the United States, they do not obtain recruits from excuse me, the United States and Western countries obtained recruits from the military or from selected men and women of all walks in life who combined their espionage activities with regular normal ways of making a living.
Speaker 2: During the Cold War. Russians, however, chose.
Speaker 1: Chose their people very carefully acquiring all the necessary background information and submitting their potential spies to a rigid course training.
Speaker 2: So you get to.
Speaker 1: Go to to Hump school, which you get your bahd at pu.
Speaker 2: I went to Hump School, got a pH d, got a pH d and d.
Speaker 1: Y'all laughing like like it's fun over here, coughing, I can't wait to get on a life stream.
Speaker 2: And cough haha, I'm gonna cough at them people.
Speaker 1: Y'all just mad because I got I'm a validict I'm a validictorian of Hump School.
Speaker 2: I'm trying, man, I'm trying. I don't know what you want me to do. I'm trying my best over here. I got a pimp andhose degree, a PhD, a nkv D.
Speaker 1: I got a PhD from the nkv D or a valedictorian d.
Speaker 2: And we just dropped one hundred people for that joke. Where do y'all? Where are you going?
Speaker 1: There's nothing else going on tonight. I assure you of that this is where it's at. Anyway, The majority of spies for Russian and Communist nationals of the country in which they operate, following the two categories those who believe strongly in the ideology and they are willing to or those who are willing to betray, or those who could be blackmail. This is very common. This reminds us of what m i CE. We went into detail recently on several podcasts on this. Actually, Pearl actually asked us a bunch of questions about m CE. You guys, remember mice, money, ideology, compromise, and ego. Those are typically the things that are used to compromise people. Now, this also recalls the Americans this chapter because he says that there was the Marx Ingles sex school set up outside of Moscow.
Speaker 2: This is pretty crazy. Have you ever heard of this. I've never heard of this.
Speaker 1: Let's see if we can find this the Marx, we might get some else. Maybe I shouldn't type that in, right, but it's just.
Speaker 2: Pretty wild that you know, nobody knows about this and yet this was like a huge part of our history. Okay, so nothing comes up.
Speaker 1: But of course you can't trust any of this Wikipedia stuff anyway, because I mean they don't even pull up I mean, basically, the search engines don't hardly work anymore. But if you remember in The Americans, there was that key sequence where they flashed back to the training of the main guy and Kerry Russell, and they were trained in a completely synthetic Soviet version of America. So the Soviets would build these entire American neighborhoods in towns to train their illegals operatives, and the Americans, as you guys know, is about the illegals, the illegals being director s of the KGB where they were trained to come over into and embed themselves and live in America as Americans. Their entire life almost become an American family, uh, and to you know, engage in really important operations, espionage, spying, whatever was needed. Now, according to Mark, the illegals were not the ones that, for example, would engage in assassinations. There was a whole other arm of the KGB that was dealing with assassinations. But in the movie, in the Show of the Americans, they kind of combine it into this kind of unrealistic situation where basically Carrie Russell's like sexually entrapping somebody, She's going and assassinating somebody else, and then she's driving home to make dinner for her family, like in the same day. I mean, come on, that's a little a little much. But now, why are we talking about this in the fake neighborhoods? Because think about the extent to which the Soviet version you could say of mk ultra here. Think how extensive and in depth this is. They're building entire fake American neighborhoods, and this is real, so that these agents would go and they would live in these American neighborhoods when they're young. In this story, they're paired up Carrie Russell and I forget the guy's name. They're paired up and put into the neighborhood which has them all a movie theater like a school apartment, and they lived there for two or three years. They learned English everything about American culture. I wish I could pull up the maybe I could let you know what, you guys should watch that scene. Let's see if there's a clip of that, and I'll put it in the chat for you guys. You guys can watch it later. But let's see the Americans fake fake neighborhood. Let's try that. Because I don't remember which episode it is.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go now stand discovers Philip as a spy. That's famous scene.
Speaker 1: Let's see the Americans Soviet All right, Well, I don't think anything's gonna come up, but you get the idea. Now here's the thing about the fake neighborhoods. I was getting at, Because if they're going to that extent in terms of training their operatives in sort of fake American neighborhoods, then we find out, as Boer writes in his book, that they made a masterful study, so to speak, of everything to do with SCX, to the extent that well, let me read what he says. Those enrolled in these schools received lectures on everything to do with the habits of the target country where they're going. In these fake cities, they live in surroundings built to stimulate the towns and the areas in which we'll be operating, very much like a Hollywood movie set, supermarkets, movie theaters, shops, people where the costumes of their adopted residents to become part of that everyday life. Meticulous attention is given to every detail, how to purchase a bus, ticket, tickets to the movies, ordering a meal, the proper amount to tip in that country, men's magazines or studies studied.
Speaker 2: This is back in the Cold War.
Speaker 1: Prawn movies are imported and are shown regularly to the operatives. Why is this well, men chosen to be ravens are required to sleep with their girlfriends to lose all inhibitions, and are ordered to make and to indulge in skittles activities with other men. All of the students learn how to drug to take care of people in emergency situations with unliving cigarettes, candy or whatever can be used. Soviets who enter this branch of the KGB are unaware of the kind of training they will undergo, to the extent of the degradation that they suffer by offering themselves to the service of their country or ideology Marxism. And from the beginning, these agents are taught that the use of sex as an espionage tool is a patriotic duty.
Speaker 2: So did you.
Speaker 1: Notice that they're intentionally degraded? Now think about this. If the Soviets had figured out ways to create entire fake neighborhoods and sex schools to degrade and mind control their operatives into being this, do you think that the West and the CIA and the pop stars and the other intelligence agencies in the West. Do you think they wouldn't be doing the same thing? Of course they would. Are there any morals? I mean, come on, they're not constrained by So everybody in Eurasia is immoral and everybody in the West is moral?
Speaker 2: Come on, are you that naive? This is silly.
Speaker 1: In other words, this is another attestation to the reality of perhaps people even in the pop scene, undergoing similar types of things.
Speaker 2: Do you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If agents can be trained in foreign countries to be handled sex slaves, it does seem plausible that it could occur in our country as well via.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like a Brittany or something. You see what I'm getting at.
Speaker 1: Let this has honey in it, So I'm trying.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to do my best.
Speaker 1: Now we don't know if Now I think the fake cities and the sex sex schools were real. Do you guys remember we covered we did an analysis back at the time, uh of Red Sparrow.
Speaker 2: I did not think this was a very good movie.
Speaker 1: I think it was a lot of propaganda, but it did have some elements to it. Remember with Jaylaw. Remember Jaylaw. This movie is about what I'm talking about. And did nobody watch this? It's a thirty three million views. Nobody remembers this. Come on, y'all, know what's up where y'all at? So Jaylaw is she's a Russian you know, ballerina or whatever. And she's recruited into this school or one of these. She's sent to one in Kazakhstan, right and uh, you know, then this is her being sent on her first mission to h to entertain this diplomat or whatever. I forget all the details of it, but here she is flashing back when she sent to her.
Speaker 2: School.
Speaker 1: And then they got this woman that's like Rosa Club. I think they actually intentionally chose like a Rosa Club type woman. Now, if you don't remember, this is her right here in the old James Bond stories. That's why Ian Fleming put Rosa Club in this very position.
Speaker 2: And in the one with.
Speaker 1: The Turkish intelligence guy bay by e Y that Bond goes and talks to and Constantinople is that doctor No Rosa Cleb is the handler to the blonde woman that Bond I don't know he does he flip her to the West. I can't remember. But it's been a while since I've watched Doctor No. But I think that's Doctor No with whe where he goes to Turkey. Right, But it's very similar to this, and these things are both of these situations are based in reality. So you have this sort of Rosa club woman and Rosa clubs intended to.
Speaker 2: Be a L E. S B I A N like my glasses, right.
Speaker 1: Because the idea is that in these sex schools, people are being taught this and they're being degraded and initiated into this operative role. Of course, Jylaw is you know, she's super soldier, slay queen and she you know whatever. And then what's this guy's name, I forget his name, he's a Russians or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sure, but now.
Speaker 1: Remember the the the West, of course, is a super moral about oh we're so moral or so moral, and then yet the West pushes all the most dgen stuff.
Speaker 2: Right, so so.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh look, how look how evil uh n KVD was And yeah, I think the nk v D was evil. This is evil to put it's evil to put people into this, to ruin their lives and do this kind of stuff, right, government funded you know, mind control, sex control. Right, and yet our entire apparatus in the West from the top down, the corporate elite down pushes stuff worse than this. So where's all the moralizing. Actually, it makes no sense. They're both bad. As my point, are you kg be up? No, I'm saying they're both. You can't understand that two sides are bad. So he goes a few cases like this of kind of stories that are kind of boring. I'll pass because just basically people being manipulated at a basic level about you know, being lonely and looking for companionship, and it's usually just some naval engineer guy who's nerdy, and again this hot Russian chick or hot German chick, you know, chats him up and he's like totally entranced because he thinks he's a mac daddy when he's like a boring bloomer beta.
Speaker 2: Man and he falls.
Speaker 1: But the next most interesting element that I did not know that did surprise me. Oh, by the way, there was a story too where the kg BE engineered a fake r ape case.
Speaker 2: And it was somebody high pro fall. Let's see who it was.
Speaker 1: Oh, this was the Philip Latour guy. So this was the French guy we were talking about earlier, and they gave him a bunch of drinks of wine.
Speaker 2: He was chatting it up with this babe, and.
Speaker 1: They put a woman around him when he passed out, when he was drugged, and he woke up and she ran away claiming that she had been R A p E d. So then the KGB had this apparent R A PE situation and they were blackmailing this guy to get information on whatever radio technology he was working on during the Cold War for the French government. But I think this guy had disclosed what happened, so he didn't actually he lost his job in his security clearance, but he didn't end up, you know, destroyed by the KGB. So that's very reminiscent in the Americans in the episode where they entrap and stage a scenario with I think he's a Polish diplomat. If I recall and there's like a un meeting, maybe it's supposed to be something akin to lack of Alessa. I don't think it's intentionally like MELLSSA. I think in the Americans it's like somebody who works with like Melessa and the KGB, Carrie Russell or.
Speaker 2: Somebody like does this type of thing. Now here's the really crazy part. Did you know? I did not know this.
Speaker 1: I don't know a whole lot about Chay Gavara. I'm not super well studied on Latin South America, you know, operations and all that.
Speaker 2: I know a little bit.
Speaker 1: I've read Servondo Gonzalez's book, but Savondo's book is about Castro, so I don't know much about Chay.
Speaker 2: But it turns out Chay was being spied on and was being.
Speaker 1: Kind of, I would say, manipulated, But the intention was to man late Cha via his girlfriend, this Latin American.
Speaker 2: What did this guy called her?
Speaker 1: His steamy, steamy Latin American girlfriend or Bolivian girlfriend. Let's see who she was, Laura Martinez, Ladra Martinez, Abrol Abrol.
Speaker 2: You better get this, You better get his steamy girl out of Hebro. She's barely gonna spy on me.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: She was sent by the KGB to spy on Chay because Chay was not following everything that the Soviet party line wanted.
Speaker 2: And I've heard some other dudes pretty well studied in the history of Chay.
Speaker 1: Again, I don't know that much about Chay, but they were arguing the same thing that actually Chay was a little more off script than Castro, and this is actually the reason why Chay was taken out. And this girlfriend was a big part of this.
Speaker 2: So she was in forming and spying on him the entire time to the KGB, and they wanted to make sure that they kept Chay in line.
Speaker 1: And uh, Boward says, after a matter of month, she had built up a substantial army. However, the Soviets were concerned that Chay was preaching a creed of Marxism that the USSR didn't exactly want.
Speaker 2: He was becoming a.
Speaker 1: Little too powerful, and the girlfriend was given orders to betray the Gorilla Revolution. So excuse me, Uh, this is a difference. This is a different girl, Tanya. Let's see, I thought we're talking about Laura. Let's hold on, I'm getting confused with Chay's girlfriends here, all right, Okay, I'm sorry. So Tanya is Laura Martinez's code name.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, That's why I was confused. So it turns out.
Speaker 1: She was spying on him, She was informing on him, and the kg BE could putting pressure on her to get him in line or to undermine his revolution, and it ended up.
Speaker 2: Not working. It says Tanya was giving orders to betray Chay. In nineteen sixty seven, she passed information to General one Jose Torres, the.
Speaker 1: Bolivian chief of staff, giving away the location of Chay's Gorilla camps. Chay was captured and shot by the Bolivian Army sergeant and Tanya was then reportedly killed in an ambush, but her body was never found, so the whole So basically Chay got screwed over by this chick, and that's why his whole thing failed. And I'm guessing that she leaked his location to the right wing government, which is ironic because.
Speaker 5: Uh, let's see who that was, the Bolivian leader, Juan Jose Thoris.
Speaker 2: April.
Speaker 3: But you better get his chicata, bro, she's barely going to betray you, man, but for real, like, she's barely gonna betray you, Jose.
Speaker 2: One Jose Thoris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he definitely looks like a right wing leader. No socialist, he's not, so I guess he's a rival to Chay.
Speaker 2: Fiftieth President of Bolivia. He was murdered in.
Speaker 1: The frame of the United States backed Operation Condor. By the way, of course, Pope Francis participated in Operation condor if you didn't know.
Speaker 2: Aiding.
Speaker 1: Let's see, though most military leaders in Latin America have been associated with the right wing, Torres was a left wing socialist. But I guess he didn't like Chay Interesting all of this Latin South American Cold War stuff. It's like a giant.
Speaker 2: Thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know that much about all that's not that's not my I mean, I know a little bit, but it's it's his own just I mean, it's it's you guy spent your whole life on like CIA Soviet operations in Latin South America anyway,