Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Thursday. It's a baby Friday over here. We're excited about that. We're the JV Show. I'm Selina, our group, I'm jes. Let's kick things off the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: I've seen the video of Hammer and Hank performing. He did amazing. Listens to the podcast yesterday and all I could hear is JV and Graham going back and forth in my head, and I was laughing to myself, not about him, but you know what I mean, God bless him, God.
Speaker 4: Bless you all.
Speaker 5: Let's go all right, So what she's talking about there is oury buddy Hammer and Hank. He sung the national anthem, and apparently she's already seen the video of him singing the national anthem yesterday at a Modesta Nuts game. We had him on the air yesterday. If you missed it, go back and podcasting, because we ran him through some vocal warm up exercises and I think that's really probably what propelled him. Now, look, I haven't listened to it yet. I have the audio ready so we can all listen to it together for the first time.
Speaker 1: See how he did.
Speaker 5: Because Hammer and Hank took the field last night again Modesto Nuts. They were taking on the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes last night. I don't know if either his teams are any good, but Hanks hit the field three games just an anthem.
Speaker 4: Okay the area last week?
Speaker 6: Jall, Andy, Wait, that was so good.
Speaker 5: I think you got all the lyrics correct, which is more than I can say for a lot of people that step up and sing the national anthem. So congrats to Hanky. That's that's tough to do. That takes some nuts, some adestine nuts to get out there on the field and sing in front of us.
Speaker 2: Thing about this that this was like his dream.
Speaker 7: This has been on his bucket list like forever, just sing the national anthem at the Nuts game. And the fact that that happened for him, I'm so happy for him.
Speaker 1: It did.
Speaker 5: I might need to go back and hear the gallantly. I might need to go pull that apart.
Speaker 2: Kind of us together.
Speaker 1: It was an interesting one.
Speaker 5: I would have liked to have heard Hanky or the Land of the Free, you know, like really belt out and hold some of those notes a little longer there at the finale of the song.
Speaker 1: But otherwise, great job. Hanky. Great job.
Speaker 5: Medessa Nuts went on to win that game eight to five, knocking off the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes. Yesterday, go Nut the Nuts, Nuts, Nuts Nuts got to win and Hanky got a win as well.
Speaker 1: Nice job, Hanky.
Speaker 2: Love that.
Speaker 5: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine Time four.
Speaker 1: The four Things you Need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Got your Didty trial updates. So Didty's former stylist Deontay Nash. He's going to be finishing up his testimony this morning, and then I feel like the prosecution they're running like a day late. They're going to be calling Mia to the stand to day.
Speaker 7: Mia is, of course, a fake name for one of Diddy's former assistants and an alleged victim of his obviously fake name.
Speaker 2: To protect your identity from the public.
Speaker 5: The Oklahoma City Thunder completed the gentleman's sweep of the Minnesota Timberwolves in the Western Conference Finals. They won Game five last night, one twenty four to ninety four. They now wait the winner of the Pacers Nick Series, with the Pacers looking to complete a jed them in sweep of their own. They currently lead that series three games to one. Game five is tonight at five o'clock.
Speaker 8: Nice slow clouds and patchy drizzle for this morning.
Speaker 9: The sun will slowly make.
Speaker 8: Its way out today, but highs will remain in the upper sixties two mid seventies.
Speaker 5: Hey virgo, busty, Hey you today, Today's going to be a nine.
Speaker 1: Listen to this.
Speaker 5: Don't ignore a random chat or DM because it could bring an unexpected person into your orbit Today. A relationship could blossom, and a spring wine might turn into something more serious.
Speaker 2: Woh, spiky, it is still a spring flay? When when does summer officially start? June twenty First, okay, how did you know that so quickly? I don't know which is.
Speaker 1: Nerd A learn The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 7: The JV Show Here on a Thursday. I'm Selena Groom, You'm Jess. Before we talk about your boyfriend's arn't p it hair?
Speaker 2: Couple of talk bats.
Speaker 1: Hey, good morning JV Show.
Speaker 2: This is Aaron from Heyward. Hey, Selena, you better put some respect.
Speaker 4: On that name.
Speaker 1: That ain't just's boyfriend, that's her fee.
Speaker 2: Don't say get it right, get it tight.
Speaker 10: Have a great day, guys.
Speaker 1: Oh my.
Speaker 8: Yonday, you guys that's gonna take some day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my apologies, some tit boyfriend.
Speaker 11: Yeah, who was just talking to with that weather report? Because I'm looking at my weather report and this is eighty five today for Martinez, So scattered showers?
Speaker 2: What did anxiety?
Speaker 1: Did you legitimately just say scattered showers?
Speaker 9: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Did you say what readis? Back to your weather report?
Speaker 8: Because yeah, I said low clouds and patchy drizzle for this morning.
Speaker 2: The sun will slowly make its way out today.
Speaker 9: House will remain in the upper sixties to seventies.
Speaker 1: No, that couldn't be further.
Speaker 5: Today is going to be roasting hot, have the majority of the people in the Berry and tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Is going to be hot as welter, weltering hot.
Speaker 2: Yes, I may have looked at the wrong day.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, like we're in a many heat waves. There's a heat advisory going into effect.
Speaker 1: My ears purped up a little bit. But I was looking ahead to like the horoscope. I was about to read it. But I was like, that sounded awfully cold.
Speaker 5: Today because it's supposed to be roasting hot.
Speaker 8: And I should have known too, because one of my earlier reports this week was Thursday through Saturday are going to be like really really.
Speaker 2: Hot days and they apologize.
Speaker 9: I apologize, I will, I will go back.
Speaker 7: Look at you guys on top of it this morning, Jess the wrong rather report me calling her fiance the wrong thing.
Speaker 2: You guys are on it. We were just testing you. We're just testing me. Good job, all right.
Speaker 7: So we're talking about Jess's fiances our hair?
Speaker 2: Why because I have a little update.
Speaker 9: To something we briefly mentioned on Tuesday show.
Speaker 2: Why were we talking about armpit hair that I don't remember?
Speaker 1: Who knows?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't remember either.
Speaker 8: But it was mentioned that some men do trim their armpit hair, and Graham, I think you mentioned you have done that about.
Speaker 1: Hair, but I think I brought it up.
Speaker 5: I think I asked if you if you ladies wanted your men to trim their armpit hair or not right, And you guys looked at me like that was crazy.
Speaker 1: They didn't even know that was what thing.
Speaker 2: I honestly didn't either.
Speaker 8: I didn't know it could grow to the point where you needed to trim it.
Speaker 9: But I had asked my.
Speaker 8: Boy my fiance that day, and apparently he does. So now I'm like shocked, How long can your hair actually get down there.
Speaker 5: I don't yet until you think caps out, Like I don't think your armpit hair, like if you let it go forever is going to be down to the ground. I still think it caps out. But whatever length that that is, sometimes that's too long. I don't like it when you, like you see a guy that let's wear in a tank top or something and his arms are down on his side and like the hair is parking out. You know, it's like sticking out. You're like, that's gross.
Speaker 1: Trim that up.
Speaker 7: Do you worry that by trimming it you'll make it grow longer? That's what happens to like our head hair, Like when we want to grow our hair out, we have to get trimmed regularly to help it grow.
Speaker 2: Does that happen with armpit hair?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who knows?
Speaker 9: Graham, have you ever shaved your armpits?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 9: Would?
Speaker 2: Would you?
Speaker 1: That sounds it?
Speaker 5: It's because it's gonna say it seems like it's gonna be itchy and ingrown hairs and stuff when it's grown back in, and that's a very sweaty spot that gets a lot of like chafing because your arm's always moving.
Speaker 1: I don't need that to be.
Speaker 8: But right now you have like a whole like you know, carpet clump in there.
Speaker 5: But it's just nice's nice, soft flowing golden locks down there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, maybe guys wouldn't get so sweaty and like all warm.
Speaker 2: Or does the hair absorb this wet Who knows.
Speaker 5: But again that's part of the reason that I give my pit here. It's not something I like regularly do, but from time to time you're like, yeah, it looks looking a little long, and.
Speaker 1: You just give it a quick trim.
Speaker 5: I just do that just because again, I don't want to be one of those guys that like, when your arms are down on your side, there's hair sticking forward or backward.
Speaker 1: I guess that's I.
Speaker 2: Honestly didn't know this was the thing.
Speaker 8: I'm going to need somebody to like pull theirs and see how far down it goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do we see how long it will grow?
Speaker 1: Are you asking me to grow mine? Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, it grows probably incredibly slow. That's fine, And I also.
Speaker 5: Think it probably hits a point where like, that's it. The arpeter is like, that's it for us, that's as far as we go. I don't think it just goes. I don't think it'd be down to my knees.
Speaker 9: If I let it go out, I feel like it would be long enough to like breed.
Speaker 5: You're like, that's what I want to test that. Fine, years from now, I'll check back in on you to see if it's down by your knees, Like, uh no, I think I'm good.
Speaker 2: Fine, wow, but I'm glad to hear.
Speaker 5: That somebody else is out there is a trimmer, which I think you should which I think you should be again. It's also a deodorant issue, Like when you go to put on deodorant and you have too much, if there's too much arbita there, it's just like getting all mushed around.
Speaker 1: And it's gross.
Speaker 2: I never thought about that.
Speaker 5: You need the deodorant to be able to make skin contact. Yeah, yeah, not just like smeared around in a pile of hair.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. So people very upset about jess as Weather reports.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is not good.
Speaker 5: We run a segment on here it's called four It's the four things you need to know. These are people getting ready to go out there door in the morning, and one of the things is a weather report which just handles and that's like just send people in their way, let them know, DoD they any pack an umbrella today or or whatever it may be.
Speaker 2: Where's the coochie cutters? Which is it?
Speaker 1: And today I say that's sure, why not?
Speaker 5: And today she just totally totally botched the weather.
Speaker 2: So this is the weather report she gave a moment ago.
Speaker 8: Low clouds and patchy drizzle for this morning. The sun will slowly make its way out today, but highs will remain in the upper sixties two mid seventies.
Speaker 5: Now, there's one thing we know. There will be no patchy drizzle today. Today is the start of a tense but short heat wave that's going to strike the Bay area with the I think temperatures peaking Tomorrow is going to be the hottest day, but today's supposed to be very, very hot around the Bay. I think we're going to see some low nineties, high eighties around the Bay. No patchy drizzle.
Speaker 12: So to the talk back, good morning, Jeff, What the heck? I listened to your report and I didn't check my phone, and I wore sweatshirt tour. I'll be fine when I'm in the off freezing, but the moment I step outside, I'm going to freaking first to this plan.
Speaker 11: Yes.
Speaker 12: Anyways, guys, bye.
Speaker 9: So sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wore a black hoodie to work this morning. Every day.
Speaker 13: Yeah, good morning JV shows is said, he said from Wanner Creek.
Speaker 1: I am super confused.
Speaker 13: And of course it's Jes that's doing the weather, so of course we're all going to be confused. But she said sixty seventies, what is she talking about? It is going to be ninety and Wanna Creek today? Yess what happened?
Speaker 9: Can I do an updated weather?
Speaker 5: Yeah? But again, but like what had like just kidding what happened?
Speaker 1: Thought process?
Speaker 5: Because like if I was gonna if someone's like, hey, you got to give a weather report on a live radio show in about two minutes, I'd be like, Okay, let me open my weather app real quick and then just check the weather and then I would just read or read the weather that's that that's showed me on my phone, Like, so, what happened?
Speaker 9: So there's a specific site where I like to go to.
Speaker 8: I feel like they have some nice, you know, information about the weather.
Speaker 1: Okay, you want to shout him out?
Speaker 2: Should I?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Because apparently they get pretty accurate. You know, some fog, some fog iszle today.
Speaker 9: San Francisco Chronicle. They have a lot of good information on there.
Speaker 8: The only problem was that so usually what I do is how it starts, is how Google Bay Area Weather today. Right then I scrolled down and find their latest report, So I could, you know, brush up on what's going on today?
Speaker 1: Sounds like a lot of work.
Speaker 5: Did you not hear my technique?
Speaker 1: She's going into Google and scrolling. This is doing too much the most research I can.
Speaker 8: But then where I went wrong was that Google was saying this report is from three hours ago.
Speaker 9: So I click on that one and I.
Speaker 8: Do my usual like scrolling to where it's you know, telling me the different parts in the Bay Area, and.
Speaker 1: Turns out the weather center over.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it turns out.
Speaker 8: That was a Wednesday's breakdown, but I have an updated Thursday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, anything new that we need to know about.
Speaker 8: The advisory is an affect you guys from eleven am to eight pm on Friday, eleven am.
Speaker 5: Today you said the sun was just barely gonna be peeking out through all the fog hizzle this morning.
Speaker 9: Guys in the.
Speaker 8: Eighties, you know this week actually is gonna mark the first true taste of summer heat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they say the hottest.
Speaker 5: A lot of Bay Area cities are gonna get their hottest day of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 7: So far borrow right, surprise for that rainy weather report tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Yeah serious, grab your umbrothers. Everyone can ask a question about your reporting, Slena. Yes, because last week on the show, during Today's Hottest Trending, another very important segment on the show, you kept saying that there's a giant Taylor Swift announcement coming and all the Swifties are convinced that she's going to announce that the AMA so her new album's coming out, and everyone was going to lose their minds. And we talked about this a couple different times on the show.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift didn't even go to the A Max. I just learned. I just learned yesterday she didn't even show up. She didn't even.
Speaker 5: Go to the AMS, So what, like, what the hell? I was waiting all week and long. I was like, Slea's gonna have a huge Taylor Swift announcement for some Monday because there was so much build up to it and so many Easter eggs dropped and like AMA has three letters in it, and we all know that Taylor Swift loves the number three well with a one in front of it. And then that was going to circle back to there being an album announcement, obviously, and then she didn't even show up, So what the hell?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I'm kind.
Speaker 7: Of disappointed in the Swifties. I really, you know, I want them to be right so much of the time. And they went to the website and they were all these hints and they were so sure that the AMAS.
Speaker 2: There's going to be a major announcement was there because the.
Speaker 5: Price of the merch started with the letter A, but then there was also an AM because.
Speaker 7: When you went to the when you went to the drop down menu, uh huh, the first letter of like the different options was like AMA's and then the price of certain things was like twenty six or something, and then it's the The AMAS were on the twenty sixth, and everyone thought that there.
Speaker 5: Was going to be some minut make sense thank you of things to start with the letter.
Speaker 7: Taylor wasn't even there.
Speaker 2: Do you want to know why she didn't show up to the AMY, I'll tell you coming up inside Today's hottest trending.
Speaker 15: Honest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 7: So Taylor Swift did not go to the American Music Awards in Swifty the Swifties, I know, the Swifties were convinced because of all the Easter eggs on her website that not only was she going to be in attendance, they were convinced she was going to be winning awards because I love what's Taylor Swift. That's what Taylor does. She wins awards. And then I thought, when she gets up there to accept an award, she's going to make a huge announcement about an upcoming album like Reputation Taylor's Version.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they knew which album it was. Yes, songs were going to be on.
Speaker 7: Every clues were like leading to this moment, and then none of it happened because Taylor wasn't even at the AMAS on Monday. As for why, sources are saying that Taylor did not go to the American Music Awards because she wanted to avoid the thousands of questions people would ask about the Blake Lively drama. She wanted to avoid interviews, She wanted to avoid the carpet cameras people other celebrities because they were going to ask her about it and she just did not want to deal with it or say the wrong thing and then that gets spread or let me just not go.
Speaker 9: So basically, Blake Lively Lively's fault.
Speaker 1: So she hates Blake Lively now.
Speaker 7: Basically hates and that's why we're not getting reputation. Taylor's version, we can just blame Blake Lively.
Speaker 1: The entire album scrapped and.
Speaker 2: Do you have to ruin everything?
Speaker 5: And indirectly justin Baldoni, right, but mostly Blake, mostly Blake and Ryan, Yes, Ryan's.
Speaker 2: Equally at fault.
Speaker 1: We were convinced that we are getting.
Speaker 5: And the fact that like it would have been one thing if she was there and we didn't get the announcement, like, oh okay, maybe she's not ready to make the announcement. You know, she was there accepting the awards or whatever, but she didn't even go to the award show.
Speaker 9: Did she win any of the awards?
Speaker 1: You win a lot less when you don't go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, learned the other thing.
Speaker 7: Did you guys even know I know we had talked about it, maybe like last week. But did you know Monday that the amas are even on?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: No, I didn't know until maybe it was already happening because I saw like some red carpet pictures.
Speaker 2: But that's about it was that the most boring award show.
Speaker 7: Normally the next morning will come in here and if there's things to talk about, we will talk about them. Right, there was nothing. Oh j Loo kissed a backup dancer. Okay, Shaboozie gave a side eye. Those are the only two things I saw.
Speaker 5: Those are the only two noteworthy things. I'm still trying to figure out what the AMA is on?
Speaker 1: What is that even?
Speaker 9: There's just too.
Speaker 8: Many award shows at this point. But okay, so I'm reading that she didn't she lost in all of her categories.
Speaker 1: Because she didn't show up.
Speaker 9: So could that wait?
Speaker 7: They're gonna give it to someone who's there that way there walking on to the stage.
Speaker 5: Do they want to Every time Taylor wins accepted on her behalf as the host.
Speaker 2: Go to a pre recorded video and she doesn't.
Speaker 1: She ain't got time to record those.
Speaker 8: But would she know ahead of time that she wasn't gonna win therefore not have some way of like giving her big secret out because she wouldn't be going on stage or that.
Speaker 2: But I feel like, if Taylor's there, they're gonna give her the award.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if Taylor Swift's going to your event, the Taylor's Taylor, He's gonna make up a new award.
Speaker 1: Just get one to her.
Speaker 14: Jessa.
Speaker 2: She gets up on that stat We have an update on all the pardoning. Your boy has been doing. Is your boy?
Speaker 1: Who are you looking at when you say your boy?
Speaker 2: You Graham last night? Your boy?
Speaker 7: It's Jess's boy. I told you yesterday that Trump issued pardons to Todd and Julie Chrisley, who were serving prison sentences for tax evasion and bank fraud. They walked free yesterday. They're just out now living their best lives. He also pardoned NBA young boy. This is really confusing to me when I saw this yesterday because I was like, he's already out, He's about to go on tours, So like, what, how how is he being pardoned now? So he was in prison, got out, did some house arrest, got off house arrest. Now he is technically a freeman, but he still has all the charges and everything and parole you know, looming over him. So yeah, this was like a clean slate part and all of that just wipe clean, start over.
Speaker 2: God, like it never happened.
Speaker 1: I mean, I could go on a long political rant here. I don't need to do that.
Speaker 5: But just like with all the problems and the struggles that your average American person is going through right now, and we're worried about a couple of reality stars and NBA young boy, Like, why are we devoting our time to helping I.
Speaker 4: Don't understand it.
Speaker 1: Also, like the charges against all them seemed legit.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, yeah, so like if you do something wrong in this country, aren't it's the isn't it law and order? Isn't that what they going for?
Speaker 11: That?
Speaker 5: Like anymore, do a crime, you should be punished for it, right, law and order?
Speaker 1: I thought that's what that meant.
Speaker 2: I'm sure a celebrity. Graham, what do you have all right?
Speaker 5: Victoria's Secret? You guys underattack? Well maybe by hackers. Their website's been down for two days and counting. I just checked a moment ago. It is still not working. Victoria's Secret dot com. Don't even waste your time. There's nothing there all that they're all that.
Speaker 2: There are some guys get their content from.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. I don't know. There's a lot of people panic this morning, including me. There's just a message saying we have identified and are taking steps to address quote a security incident. We've taken down our website and some in store services as a precaution. Our team is working round the clock to fully restore operations. We appreciate your patience during this process. They say stores remain open, although they say right there they may have removed some in store.
Speaker 1: Services, but the website is down.
Speaker 5: If you've ever shopped on Victoria's Secret dot com right now, let's just be honest, you're somewhere out there on the dark web for sale right now, right like a credit.
Speaker 2: Card, like credit card information, all of it, like brass eyes, that too.
Speaker 5: The dark web hackers are like people are on their shopping like do I want her? Her credit score is not very good, but her presumers her game. And here's her credit card number, her social security number in her home address.
Speaker 1: Did you guys know that Victoria's secrets of a Bay Area company?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: No, I did not know that.
Speaker 5: I learned that reading this article about this, well, hack, I guess we don't know what it is, the security incident, whatever it is. But it was founded in Palo Alto by a Stanford graduate opened the first store in the Stanford Shopping Center nineteen seventy seven.
Speaker 1: I had no idea me neither, I did not know.
Speaker 7: Well crazy, all right, Well, thank you, Graham. Anyone's ever shopped on that site.
Speaker 5: Beware check your bssuomers today and your credit score the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 7: You give your chance now to win a chug mug. All you have to do is be the first per a guest today is a bleeped out word. As always, when you think you know what it is, you got to get on over to the iHeart app and use the talkback mic to leave your guests.
Speaker 2: Are you guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: Graham? Have you ever looked at your and is it true that one is just a little bit lower than the other?
Speaker 1: That is true?
Speaker 2: Oh, it is It's true for everyone?
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, I.
Speaker 5: Knew it, all right, think about well, bleep, maybe it's the right. Yeah, this is a family show, it's not that keep your guesses PGP. Please people all right, leave those guesses on the talkback mic on the newly upgraded iHeartRadio while you're there. Set us as a preset please, well, don't you for it's super eezy. Just like Boom, that's a preset JAV Show podcast, Boom, that's a preset. You got other slots there, but like, don't really care. Just get the ones that give a fart. I leave us your name in your city along with your guest, because we want to shout you out when you win. We're only giving a chug mug to the very first person that gets it correct.
Speaker 1: Everyone else just gets a shout out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So get those guesses in now. We're playing your talkbacks next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: The JV Show, I'm Selita Graham, and we are playing what the Bleep where all you have to do is be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word and will send you a chucky muggy if you miss today's clip. Here it is Graham, have you ever looked at your and is it true that one is just a little bit lower than the other and you.
Speaker 1: Said it is sometimes a lot lower?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 2: WHOA what do you think?
Speaker 1: Causes that it's surprising.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe slept on it wrong or something.
Speaker 9: Yeah, your medical reasons.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to your guesses. Remember this is a family that.
Speaker 9: Hi, Good Morning JB Shows.
Speaker 1: This is Norma from Oakland.
Speaker 8: Just one of the maybe that bleeped out word is eyebrows, one higher than the other.
Speaker 2: Have a great day. Bye.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a eyebrow art. Do you have a higher and lower eyebrow? Yes, you do, I.
Speaker 2: Do think so.
Speaker 9: I have one that has more of an arc.
Speaker 5: I've got one that goes up more when I'm talking, Like it's like the one that's like way more expressive, like it's the ones like, yeah, listen, listen to.
Speaker 1: Me, listen to different here.
Speaker 2: All right, great guests.
Speaker 11: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 4: It's Ricky from sALS and I'm gonna get ear lobe.
Speaker 12: Are your ear lobes longer.
Speaker 5: Than you have a lower ear lobes? I think mine are pretty symmetrical. I don't know, I mean, who knows. I'm sure if they laser measured them they would be totally off, but they seem like it is. That's one of the most popular guestses this morning. Ear and ears and ear lobes. It's two most popular guests is coming in this morning and that ain't it? What's TV show?
Speaker 1: It's Vince and Olivia from Dublin.
Speaker 5: We're gonna get Today's bleeped out word is eyes?
Speaker 11: All right, have a great day.
Speaker 5: I I'm on that your balls Are they at different levels?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 7: I feel I feel like nothing on a person is perfectly symmetrical. Everything is off by just.
Speaker 2: A little bit. So probably although we can't notice it, well.
Speaker 1: Some people you can notice.
Speaker 6: You can.
Speaker 2: I take that back some people, But continue to get your guesses in on the talkback mic. We're gonna play more of your talkbacks coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: Happy Thursday, We're playing what the Bleeper? All you have to do is be the first person to guess today's a bleeped out word? And this chug mug is yours. If you missed today's clip. Here it is one last time, Graham, have you ever looked at your and is it true that one is just a little bit lower.
Speaker 2: Than the other? Interesting? And you said yes, one's lower?
Speaker 10: Real quick?
Speaker 2: Eh, you're so discussed.
Speaker 5: I don't know what you're talking about, the right the right, you're so gross.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 9: Hi, good morning v family.
Speaker 7: This is Emily from Boo And is the bleeped out words headlights?
Speaker 1: Headlights? About that? Ladies?
Speaker 2: Any call it not the ones on the car right?
Speaker 1: Interpret it how you want.
Speaker 7: I interpreted it as the the ones on the not cars.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: And I feel like and how about that? I feel like they have the same height.
Speaker 2: There, No, I feel like everything about them is is us.
Speaker 1: Always a little off right? Okay? So which one's higher or lower? Either one?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I had surgery, so now mine are pretty even. But before I think left, all right, really I think my left was lower.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the things on your car.
Speaker 2: Right you're left? Oh good, good point.
Speaker 11: Charles from San Jose the bleeped out words.
Speaker 16: Sleeves like T shirt sleeves.
Speaker 3: Al right, guys, have good.
Speaker 2: Morning, grammyr right. Ones a little higher? Yeah, they're probably always a little uneven.
Speaker 17: Just a tad, just a tad, Jimmy shows from Murwi City, not a body part. Huh, all right, maybe tires. My tires are always low. Have a good day, guys.
Speaker 2: That's a good game. There.
Speaker 5: Very popular guests when you gave the hint that it's not a body part. A lot of people flooding the talkbacks with tires as the guests.
Speaker 2: That's a great guess, Dan, I wish I would have thought of that. Good Morning Show.
Speaker 17: My name is from Santo's Day, and I think the word is.
Speaker 7: Credit all right, yours?
Speaker 2: Today's the clip unbleeped Graham. Have you ever looked at your credit and is it true that one is just a little bit lower than.
Speaker 1: The other, sometimes a lot lower?
Speaker 14: Why is that?
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 5: How is there that much variation between the different credit reporting agencies? Aren't they all evaluating the exact same data set?
Speaker 2: That's what I thought. And then when you go to like get a car or something, me, of course, look at the lowest one every time.
Speaker 5: Every time I've got my bank app or whatever it is, and it's telling me like, dude, your credit is damn near perfect, and look as my credit score is phenomenal. But like every time it's like, yeah, you're your credit scores this. And then anytime they actually pull your credit for whatever it may be, buying a house or a thing, it's not that number. So whatever number bank accounting your credit cards showing you and you're like, yeah, feeling pretty good. The real number is just for whatever is and isn't that one? So why is my bank ap and only things showing me the higher? Like, are they just trying to boost me up?
Speaker 9: Yep, they want to give.
Speaker 5: You some confidence, I guess, so, well it works, all right, Let's give a couple shoutouts, shall we. Let's do it and look by a couple of shoutouts, I mean just like a couple of shoutouts, because that's.
Speaker 1: Really all there is. Koreina in San Jose.
Speaker 2: She had to be further stream correctly.
Speaker 1: I answered this morning. Outside of that, the list gets pretty pretty dinky. This morning.
Speaker 5: People were pretty stumped by this one. Solena von and San Jose. She said, credit score. She was right there with the credit score, but like it's the same, I mean essentially the same thing.
Speaker 1: But that wasn't it.
Speaker 5: That's not what we were looking for there. And then as I scrolled down my list further than that, No, that's it, you know what, it's.
Speaker 1: All I got.
Speaker 2: It is all good.
Speaker 7: This was a tough one. I appreciate everybody for playing. We're gonna do it again tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: The JV show on ninety four nine, The JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena and I'm Jess. And who do we have on the phone? Fatima, how's it going this morning?
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 2: We are good?
Speaker 7: Thank you so much for asking. So we're trying to get you hooked up with these tickets for Benson Boone.
Speaker 2: He is coming to the bay.
Speaker 7: All you have to do is play our JV show. Yep, nope, game. I hope you're good at trivia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, super easy because you got to get three out of four correct and we're gonna be hooking up with these tickets. Okay, okay, let's get to it.
Speaker 1: Here's a question easy for smart people. Hey, she's gonna win this, I believe.
Speaker 7: Just watch, watch and learn Graham. Here's question number one. How many items do you have if you have a Baker's dozen?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, Fatima?
Speaker 5: Are you there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Do you know?
Speaker 2: I guess us we have a Baker's dozen? Yes?
Speaker 14: How many is that?
Speaker 12: Thirteen?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Lengthy pause.
Speaker 7: Let me also say we shouldn't have to say this, but no, no cheating. You're not cheating right looking up the answers, googling or anything like that.
Speaker 2: No, okay, why do you guys have to zoom right away.
Speaker 5: Seem like one of those ones either know what or you don't? You just like shout out thirteen or you like then you wouldn't know. I think we got to bring back the three seeds. No cheating, no crying, no cussing. I think rule reminders for people, all right. Question number two, petrol is the word people in Britain use for what petrol?
Speaker 11: Is that?
Speaker 2: Like oil?
Speaker 1: We'll get well, I mean close enough, yep.
Speaker 2: Close enough. We'll give that one.
Speaker 1: Toya, we'll be kind.
Speaker 2: Question number three, what actor is the voice of Lightning? The queen in the Cars movies?
Speaker 1: I love those?
Speaker 11: About the one?
Speaker 2: He says, Cadew.
Speaker 1: Could you do that? A good jest? That was helpful? Now you now you for sure know?
Speaker 2: Oh Owen Wilcom, Yeah, yep, all right.
Speaker 5: Question number four Slena's zipp zipp it. Question number four one ton is equivalent.
Speaker 1: To how many pounds?
Speaker 13: Is that one?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Just take a guest.
Speaker 6: Two thousand pounds?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a good.
Speaker 2: Delicious guys gets.
Speaker 9: He's gonna be at Chase Center on October.
Speaker 2: You're very welcome. Now just be now, just be straight with us.
Speaker 9: Already.
Speaker 2: One we're gonna give you the tickets. Okay, you have my word, you've already you're going to be checking out, Benson Boom. But be honest, since Lena just us up the answers, or have somebody with you that was looking up the answers for you.
Speaker 9: No, my impression, Hey, it was just my impression of Queen was so good.
Speaker 2: You guys didn't know two thousand, but then she did know two thousands. You know, just asking congratulations to the witness you're checking out, Benson Boom. Hang on, just gonna pick up the next yam and give you those tickets. Okay, okay, thanks, all right, no problem.
Speaker 5: Oh, the talkbacks are about to stir rolling in the talk back, so let's just skip forward.
Speaker 1: Let's just skip right over that and get to some shout outs. Santa.
Speaker 5: I got a lot of shout outs to get a DM. Here it says, hey, g I'm sliding into your DMS.
Speaker 1: Get a birthday shout out for myself.
Speaker 5: I turned thirty five, and today to celebrate, I'll be running the thirty five K, which is about twenty two miles give or take. I'll probably be running across the Bay Bridge when you announce this wish me luck. I'd also like to thank my girlfriend Michelle and our daughter Leah for buying me Kendrick and Sissit tickets wait for the show today. That's from Dante's so happy happy birthday. Dante hopefully completes the thirty five k I've never heard of that. That's a lengthy run. Hey, my name is Christine, I'm from Liberal arm My son's name is Dylan. He graduates from eighth grade tomorrow from East Avenue Middle School.
Speaker 1: Go Mountaineers. I just made that up. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I want to give him a huge shot out and tell him how extremely proud I am for all of his a comfliments.
Speaker 1: So yes, congrats Dylan. That's a good point.
Speaker 5: Another one here, Hey Graham, Dad in your DMS, today's my daughter Charlotte's tenth birthday. If you could please wish our a happy birthday, Charlie Bear from Mom, Dad, land In, Harvey, Zia and Freidus. So yes, happy birthday, Charlotte. War Another one, Hey Graham, can you wish Sophia happy eleventh birthday today? That's from her little sister Kaira who little sisters. My DMS got to be careful. Another one here, Hey, Jay show all the way from Mantica to the listening nears in Walnut Creek. Happy birthday to our Auntie slash cousin Penelope. We hope you have a fabulous eighth birthday. Love the bay In family Auntie at only eight years old.
Speaker 2: Hey, it happens, it does, Okay.
Speaker 5: Another one here, Hey Graham, can you shout out my kids Millionaire and Ruby around seven to fifty pretty damn close. It's their last day of third and seventh grade. I'm so proud of them. Your mom loves you so much and that is from Mom Angie. Yes, congrats you guys everyone here. Hey, can you give my brother a shout out tomorrow please? He graduates high school. His name is Ismael Avolos and that is from your brother Juan. Yes, congrats. Part Another one, Hey Graham. I love to talk about yesterday about my son's name moy Sas being pronounced mispronounced by AI and it was cut from the podcast so I couldn't play it for him.
Speaker 1: Could you give him a congratulations shout out?
Speaker 5: He's such an amazing dude, and congratulating for graduating high school and get into every college he applied to. I also need to shout out my daughter Marceline for graduating kindergarten. I love you both so much. You're my whole world. Love Mama Hazel, Papa Gray. Yes, congrats to you both. Fart apologies about the podcast, I blame.
Speaker 1: Just what up, Graham. We listen to the show every morning drive to school.
Speaker 5: I want to give a huge congratulations to my amazing nephew Carson on his last day of freshman year at Sarah High School in sam Mateo.
Speaker 1: Go game hands. I don't know if that's what they are. I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 5: You're good grade, it's great friends, and making a name for yourself on the football field.
Speaker 1: Keep shining, Carson. Love always, and that is from Auntie Sarah.
Speaker 5: Another one, Hey Graham, we want to show daughter Penelope aka Pebbles a very happy eighth birthday. She'll listen to you guys every morning the way to school. Love mommy, Daddy and younger brother Miles, who always shouts happy birthday, Penelope. Hey, Grandma was hoping you could wish my daughter Riley a happy tenth birthday today.
Speaker 1: Well listen every day on the way to school.
Speaker 2: Love you baby. That's for Mom Nicole. Yes, happy birthday.
Speaker 5: Another one here, Yo, Graham, this is a birthday shout out for Antwa, my brother who is Sigma, full of aura and really good at getting the huzz who is turning ten today. I just want to let you know to keep being a good son, brother and student. That's from Tea Pah, Grandma, Mom and Dad. One more here, I want to shout out my son Braydon promoting from the eighth grade today. We can't believe he's in high school. We want to be in high school in a few months. We're so proud of him and love him very much. And that's from Mom, Dad, Jordan.
Speaker 1: And Katie. So happy, happy or graduation promotion day. I should say there.
Speaker 2: Today is the fattest trending is coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 7: Uh oh oh no, people have some thoughts about our you have nope game Winner by the way, it's Wildney for nine, the base number one eight music station or the JV show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena and I'm just now. We had Fatima who played.
Speaker 6: And she won.
Speaker 2: She's gonna be checking out Benson Boone.
Speaker 10: But her.
Speaker 2: The way she answered the questions, the tiny.
Speaker 5: Coming questionable, the holy title wave of talkbags. People are not happy. They're not happy.
Speaker 11: Can Horny Bavy show just one comment?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: But he was a cheater.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna just say it. She's cheating.
Speaker 10: This is franking from hiding belly like.
Speaker 2: Bye, and you know what I asked her, and the audacity to lie in my face. I asked her, just be honest.
Speaker 7: You want the tickets, You're gonna check out bets and boone congrats, but be honest.
Speaker 2: Were you there was some cheating?
Speaker 1: She said no, She said no, she googled it. She googled it.
Speaker 9: Yes, she did.
Speaker 4: Quit being a liar.
Speaker 1: She even lied on her answer. She even googled her answer. She lied, she googled it. Don't give her the tickets.
Speaker 5: The people they're upset, Selenna, the talk pacts, they just keep on coming.
Speaker 2: In the cheating world, is homegirl with Come on, they would have given me the tickets anyway, right, be honest, but ask if you're cheating, Just be honest.
Speaker 18: Come on, now, do you think she's going to tell you that she didn't look it up online when she was googling it.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't. Oh, okay, that's a good point sort.
Speaker 5: Of sort of, but like, shouldn't we you know, as members of society, you know, honesty is the best policies, tell the truth.
Speaker 1: I mean shouldn't we? Yes, but we don't.
Speaker 7: People won't moving forward, and I hate that we have to say this again. We would like people to just have fun. You don't need a cheat. It's not that serious. Okay, it's just a game.
Speaker 2: It's a game.
Speaker 9: Don't we give them a little bit of a time crunch.
Speaker 5: I mean we kind of do, but do we have to legit put them on the clock because some people sometimes it is hard to think of you know, who was the voice for Lightning Queen, I gotta think about it for a minute, Like take me a second to come up with the answer. Not googling it, I would think of it. Oh it's Owen Wilson, right right.
Speaker 7: I don't want to have to like completely change the game. I just hope everyone moving forward just quit cheating.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's not that serious, it's just for fun.
Speaker 2: Come on, please honest.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 7: So Hailey Bieber just sold her cosmetics company for a billion dollars. A billion billion, so ELF cosmetics.
Speaker 2: We all know Elf.
Speaker 18: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: They announced yesterday that they've acquired Haley's Road Beauty in a major deal.
Speaker 7: This agreement includes eight hundred million in cash and stock to be paid at closing, So Hayley's going to be getting that upfront once the deal officially closes. I say it's going to close in the second quarter of next year, so it's not a done, done deal yet, but that's going to be upfront plus a potential or out consideration of two hundred million based on future.
Speaker 2: Growth of the brand over three years. So she can't earn up to a billion.
Speaker 5: Dollars right, And the majority of that deal, I'm assuming is the stock options in ELF. Like I'm I would be surprised if they if there was more cash in the deal than stock options. So like, yes, on paper, this deal is for that much money. Have you ever let me ask this though, have you ever what's the name of her company?
Speaker 2: Road?
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of it?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, so it's like I've never ha Like I've never heard I've heard of ELF, and I've heard of many other cosmetics brands.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of that one.
Speaker 8: I've ever used it me either, but I feel like it's very popular with the younger generation.
Speaker 1: And do you think it's a billion dollar her brand?
Speaker 5: Because that's like essentially what the valuation is they're putting on it, like this is worth a billion dollars. I have no idea what its sales are could be, but it's just like it seems weird that.
Speaker 9: I think it has a big following behind it. I think using the potential, but it's not there yet.
Speaker 2: But according to ELF, it is there, right.
Speaker 5: That's what they're that they spend a lot of time evaluating brands before they make a deal like this, so they think it's worth.
Speaker 4: That all right.
Speaker 8: Makes me happy for her because I feel like she's kind of going through it right now with justin just putting.
Speaker 2: Hey, all of us are going through something and we don't just get a billion dollars. We don't have a company to sell to get a billion dollars, but we also didn't I mean, this is just handed to her because she's Haley bas.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean.
Speaker 5: If she was just some random off the street that started this cosmetics brand, she'd be selling it right now to Walgreens for twenty eight dollars.
Speaker 1: Walgreens is like, we own the rights to this now, sorry, get out of here.
Speaker 2: Norm All right, this is not a drill, you guys. I repeat, this is not a drill.
Speaker 1: What wait, that's.
Speaker 2: Fifth Harmony is getting back together?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 2: According to multiples.
Speaker 7: Multiple sources, excuse me, the girls of Fifth Harmony are planning a reunion.
Speaker 2: They should without Camila Cabello. Oh no, so it's just gonna be Lauren.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be Lauren, Ali, Normani, and Danna Jane. They are reportedly working on a documentary that's going to chronicle their return to the stage, which would capture footage.
Speaker 2: Of a yet to be announced to tour. So I guess Ali is now married to some like music exec and he's supposedly the one like leading the charge of getting them back together. And some of the girls have already been like spotted hanging out together. They're going to like, you know, a couple of them went to go check out Beyonce just a few days ago. They were at a w NBA game together. So something is definitely like cooking between them.
Speaker 9: I think they need to get Camilla in there two though, because I know they had a drama.
Speaker 8: That would be more drama if they got the whole five of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because right now they have to name it something different, different, right Fifth As far as I know, there's minus one harmony the name or fourth Harmony.
Speaker 7: Even if they offered this a spot to Camilla, there's no way she's taken us after what she did and broke up the group, and she always thought she was better than them, like her going back would never happen because that would mean lowering herself down to their level and like crawling.
Speaker 2: Back to them.
Speaker 5: Can I ask a question, Yeah, just because like, does anyone remember Fifth Harmony?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Like, I mean I'm joking about that, obviously people remember. But is there a demand for a documentary and a subsequent tour? Because no, we've seen much bigger name artists not be able to sell tours. Fifth Harmony announces a tour without their biggest star, and are people ticket sales?
Speaker 1: Let's talk about this.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're not going to be selling out stadiums.
Speaker 1: Does this move the needle for either of you ladies?
Speaker 2: No, not really, but I'm here for it.
Speaker 5: I would be more here for it if it was all of them right that that then starts to move the needle a little bit.
Speaker 2: No, I'm here for them excluding Camilla.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, okay, but I I'm here for Okay, that's fine, excluder, But like I also don't you want them to see success and articles about tours being tour date's being canceled is not a success.
Speaker 1: I just don't. This has to be very small venues, right.
Speaker 7: Maybe it's because I'm yeah, it's gonna be smaller venues, I'm pretty sure, But maybe it's because I'm rooting for them to But I'm.
Speaker 1: Talking about like County Fair, County Fair.
Speaker 2: I think maybe like Fox Theater type of sized venues.
Speaker 1: What do you got against the County Fair performers?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Hey, they fit a lot of people.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of people, so maybe they should run the County Fair circuit? Are the fifth Harmonators mad.
Speaker 1: At me right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? A little harmony.
Speaker 5: I'm just like whatever, Just like we've met a lot of those ladies. They are awesome people. They're super super nice, they are they are very talented. I'd love to see them succeed. I just worry We've seen again time and time again, bigger artists kind of fall flat on their face when it comes to these big tour things.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just wonder where demand is that also, they've like vanished for quite some time, Like I wonder, like, I mean, how many other Fifth Harmony members can you name?
Speaker 9: Jess Lauren? There's Lauren there? Okay, Normaney, Dinah, Jane.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, wow, okay, all right, you're a real harmonize miss yep all the short, nice one. She's my favorite. I love the short.
Speaker 2: Yes, Graham, what do you have all right?
Speaker 1: Time to update?
Speaker 5: Unfortunately your JV show twenty twenty five dead whale tracker, you guys, and this is not a good update. We're not talking about just one more whale being found, or two more or three. We're talking about five, five more confirmed dead whales in the bay over the past week or so, you guys. Last check on the JV show tracker, we were somewhere around seven I believe being found. Well, now that number has jumped all the way up to fourteen fourteen dead whales this.
Speaker 1: Year in the bay. This is a very large number.
Speaker 5: And this is like their time that they come to the bay as they're stopping here on their migration north. So it's not uncommon to see obviously a bunch of whales in the bay, but this is the most I think they're saying, it's the most whales they've spotted in the bay in a lot of years. And then obviously the number of dead whales is getting to be a little alarming because we're not done with their like visit here. They're going to be here for a couple more weeks before they continue their journey up, so we're going to see that number go up.
Speaker 2: Very sad JV show. Well, watch will keep you posted here, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Graham, Well, Dead Whale Tracker twenty five.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 16: Good morning guys, it's your boy, Andy Luna.
Speaker 1: Let's be real.
Speaker 16: Hailey Bieber sold her company because Justin Bieber is the ultimate f boy. Hear me out, he's probably broadron out. He's like, hey, babe, crab, borrow quick hundred. I don't get paid till next week. He probably borrows her car, returns it on me without putting gas. She's an obsessed fan, and she sold her company because that's what Justin Bieber wanted.
Speaker 1: Her to do because he's broke.
Speaker 16: He needs money.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, spot on legitimate theory, right, Yes, he's got some well documented money problems.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we were just talking about Haley selling Road Beauty. It was acquired by Off Cosmetics and the deal is worse. I reported one billion dollars. I can totally see Justin being like, hey, babe, can I borrow like a quick hundred million?
Speaker 2: And she she was like, hey, don't have it right now, let me just sell it. It's the jav Show here on Wild. I'm Selena and I'm Jess.
Speaker 5: Hi everyone, this is Christian.
Speaker 10: I want to say thank you guys all for making my mornings as today's my last day of school as a senior, and I just want to appreciate.
Speaker 5: You guys for making my mornings amazing.
Speaker 11: You know, give me something.
Speaker 16: I information about Diddy and his trials, but a cholage.
Speaker 11: You guys know you guys are amazing and they guess.
Speaker 1: For what you guys do.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, this doesn't have to be goodbye.
Speaker 1: Yeah that doesn't.
Speaker 5: That's not like a farewell talk path like you guys were great. But since I'm graduating today, hold on, I'm gonna go coming to sleep until noon every day, and you guys are bent to me, that's what I heard. But the real ones are gonna stay listening all summer long.
Speaker 7: We hope everyone doesn't leave us. Yeah, just because summer is approaching.
Speaker 2: Who cares?
Speaker 7: Okay, we're we're still here. We're going to be giving you the Diddy updates and all that every morning. And even if you are unable to listen live.
Speaker 2: Look, I get it it. Sleeping in sounds really great to us too. At least podcast the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, podcast goodbye?
Speaker 2: Are all right? Graham?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: These scripts National Spelling bu guys celebrating one hundred years and it's just getting underway.
Speaker 1: If you want to watch the finals, they're going to be airing live on Ion. Is that a channel? I don't know, but that's from eight to ten Eastern.
Speaker 5: That's starting today, they're gonna start airing the finals of the Spelling Bean. We know this thing could go on and on because the kids on there are the most incredible spellers of all time. Again, the one hundredth anniversary, and I thought, what better way to celebrate the one hundredth anniversary of the Spelling Bee. We should have a JB show spelling bee of our own. And I know I see Selena's face light up because Selena loves spelling. It's one of her It's one of her hidden talents. If you didn't know, Selena is a phenomenal speller. Yes, I look over at her. It's very worried and is very sweaty at the moment. Now, look, I thought, hey, it'd be funny to have them spell like the past winning words from the past spelling bees. I'll be honest, I have problems pronouncing most of them, so it's gonna be tough for you to spell them if I don't even know how to say these words. Again, these kids they spell some ridiculous way. Yeah, so I thought, let's just look up some of the most commonly misspelled words just in the English language that people misspell on their day to day. We've all seen it, we've all been annoyed by it. Let's see what these ladies can do. We're going to begin with you, Selena. Okay, your word it amateur.
Speaker 14: A M A T. E.
Speaker 5: You are, Oh my gosh, keep your own score address over to you. Your word conscience? Wow?
Speaker 9: Wait con is she allowed to write it down?
Speaker 5: No, you're not this is this is live radio. You need to start spelling, and don't ask me to use it in a sentence. Sentence although conscience conscience, he has no call. I have a guilty conscience making you spell this one.
Speaker 18: N s c oh, my god, I e n CD and she got it.
Speaker 1: I think she got it. I couldn't even know. I couldn't really keep trying. All right, Uh, Selena, your word.
Speaker 2: Mischievous, mischievous m I s c h e v I o u S.
Speaker 1: Say that one more time, am I s c h.
Speaker 2: Now you're confusing me.
Speaker 1: I was just because I battle through it and I want to make sure we got right.
Speaker 2: C h E.
Speaker 14: M I s c h I e v I o U s h y m I s c h I e v I o u S.
Speaker 1: Strikes and you're out mischievous. M I s c h I e z o u s.
Speaker 5: Mischievous. Say that you were adding an extra. I there, we're out of the.
Speaker 2: Whatever you said before.
Speaker 5: I yeah, you're adding some extra okay, so whatever, all right, Lena, one correct one incorrect es over to you, Liaison.
Speaker 14: L I A s O n M.
Speaker 1: That's incorrect.
Speaker 14: L I A s e n.
Speaker 5: L I can use it, and I'll be your liaison on this tour of Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's right. Whatever L E L I E.
Speaker 5: One more shot at it l E I s O N it is l liaison is spelled l I A I s oh, and everyone forgets about that second.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 5: It's tied one to one at this point, with one correct for both of these ladies. This is the final round, Selena. Your word twelfth?
Speaker 9: Oh, that one's so easy.
Speaker 2: T W E L F T h okay exactly.
Speaker 1: Just like expelled it wrong?
Speaker 14: What you put an F in there?
Speaker 1: You're right, Selena, there is an F in the word twelve. A lot of people forget that and just go straight to the th h.
Speaker 5: All right, Selena has the commanding lead right now, Jess, you need this to tire up in the final round of the TV show.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 5: This is in honor of the one hundredth annual Scripts Spelling b which starts airing tonight on some chanitle called Ion.
Speaker 1: Jess, your word rhythm r h.
Speaker 14: Y th h M.
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Did it.
Speaker 2: Time?
Speaker 1: He can't? I mean, do we come back?
Speaker 5: I think we come back in the right before four and we settle it one time one final spell off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can't end at the time, and.
Speaker 2: Then we'll be kick JV Show and then we'll be kicking off our meeting in the Ladies Room.
Speaker 1: Coming up as the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 10: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 2: This is Dante.
Speaker 10: I just heard the shout out and I'm actually still in the middle of my run. I got a late start because of the foggy weather that chessmen exist. But I actually turned thirty five today. That's why I'm doing a thirty five K, and I'm trying to do this every year or so for as long as I can run. All right, y'all have a great day.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: First things first, again, Happy birthday Dante. If you missed it. Early When we were giving shout outs, he had slid into my DMS asking for a shout out for him Selfie. He said, because yeah, I'm turning thirty five. I'm running a thirty five K, which is about twenty two miles give or take. He said, I'll probably be running across the Bay Bridge when you announce this. I wish he had told this right there, where exactly he was and how far into the thirty five k. Was does that mean next year when he turns thirty six, he's gonna run a thirty six K six yep, And when he's eighty he's gonna be running an eighty eighty K. I feel like we're going opposite direction to this. I feel like the run should be getting easier as you're getting older.
Speaker 7: Well, good luck on your run. I think that's amazing. All right, where the JV Show, I'm Selena room And before we get to four the four things you need to know, we got to settle this spelling bee.
Speaker 1: We do the again.
Speaker 5: The Script's National Spelling Bee. The finals underway tonight if you want to watch. It's their one hundredth year. And we had a little spell off between self proclaimed best speller on the JV Show Selena and Jess. Now Jess forced the game into overtime by correctly spelling a couple of really tough words there, and I was impressed by Jess. I thought this was was gonna run away with it. Well, here we are, we're tired. We're going into the final round. Are you ladies ready?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Selena? Your word privilege privilege p R I V I L E G E. That's correct. Yes.
Speaker 5: In order to tie this and send it into double secret over time, you must spell this word correctly.
Speaker 1: Your word dackery.
Speaker 2: Oh, come on, it's easy.
Speaker 9: D A c q u I r I.
Speaker 5: Can you see that one more time? Slowed down a little bit so I can tell if you got it right or not.
Speaker 8: D A c q u I.
Speaker 2: She was gonna pick up a pen d a c q d A get one more.
Speaker 14: Not e q d a q I.
Speaker 9: Glitch.
Speaker 5: We will announce Selena as the it's your word daker is spelled d a i q you I r I dacor when since always nice.
Speaker 1: Jobs Lena for the w guys.
Speaker 2: It's time now for.
Speaker 1: The four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Citey trial still ongoing. Mia is on the stand right now. She's a former assistant in one of the alleged victims. Mia is a fake name for her, by the way.
Speaker 7: So far, she's testified that when she first met Diddy for an interview, he answered the door at his underwear. She testified that there were times he was violent with her and assaulted her, and that she would also go days without sleep while working for him. One time, five days no sleep, had to take adderall to stay awake and work for him.
Speaker 1: Jeez.
Speaker 5: The Oklahoma City Thunder completed the gentleman sweep of the Minnesota Timberwolves in the Western Conference Finals. They won Game five last night, one twenty four to ninety four. Wasn't even closed. They now wake the winner of the Pacers Knicks series, with the Pacers looking to complete a gentleman's sweep of their own. They currently lead that series three games to one. Game five is tonight at five o'clock.
Speaker 8: Nice he advisory is an effect from eleven am to eight pm Friday, including parts of the East Bane, North Bay, and South Maya. Places like Livermore, heis are expected to jump from the low to mid eighties today, do driple digits tomorrow for more of the region.
Speaker 9: This week marks the first true taste.
Speaker 5: Of summer heat, so stark contrast here earlier a report that said sixties and seventies and sun barely peeking through the fog iszle All right.
Speaker 1: Hey, rgo besties, you day today's going to be a nine.
Speaker 5: Don't ignore a random chat or DM because it could bring an unexpected person into your orbit.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 5: A relationship could blossom and a spring fling might turn into something more serious.
Speaker 1: Really well lucky then slaver go besties.
Speaker 3: Where's my jewelry?
Speaker 2: So I did want to talk about the real reason why a lot of men are on OnlyFans.
Speaker 14: Before we do that.
Speaker 2: You said you had a question about engagement.
Speaker 1: I've got a couple of quick fire questions. I'd like it again if you missed it.
Speaker 5: Jess got engaged over the weekend to her man Reuben in San Diego. Beautiful pictures, by the way, Jess like they turned out the look like a super cool spot to get engaged. But now let's get down to some business now that like the excitement has settled. I've moved on yesterday I was the excitement has waited for me, but like I know you still are. But let's get down to some real business. First question, would you like your man to be wearing an engagement ring?
Speaker 9: I don't mind it if he doesn't wear one right now?
Speaker 1: So yeah, no, So you don't you don't think like when he's at the gym, he's that he's engaged.
Speaker 9: No, because he should have been doing that even before we got engaged.
Speaker 1: He should have been wearing an engagement before you got engaged.
Speaker 9: Should have been you know, blocking out the ladies there.
Speaker 5: That's impossible when you're on that tricep machine and the trice ups are just popping and the ladies are coming up.
Speaker 1: Do you left right? All right?
Speaker 5: Next question? Have you gotten your ring of praise to see if it's real?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: Will you?
Speaker 9: I think he has the appraisal.
Speaker 5: Any one can print out the internet. I have a word document programmer. I can whip up a fake or praisal. No, no question, are you is that something you would ever do?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter to me, So you just trust them. Yes, you know, cubic sirconia looks just like.
Speaker 1: A real Yeah, well it looks beautiful.
Speaker 5: Then next question, what percent chance currently do you think Selena and I have of getting invited to the wedding?
Speaker 1: Honest?
Speaker 9: Here, uh, maybe like seven percent.
Speaker 2: The question.
Speaker 9: I meant seven percent.
Speaker 8: No, so.
Speaker 1: Your wedding.
Speaker 9: Three percent.
Speaker 2: Now I'm confused. Let me ask Graham a question.
Speaker 1: You doing percentages out of ten?
Speaker 5: You know for most percentages of one hundred, like when people are like one hundred percent, Bro, Yeah, they don't go ten percent?
Speaker 1: Got it? It's sore clear?
Speaker 2: Graham?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sidebar?
Speaker 2: Where we busy that day. Anyways, totally okay.
Speaker 5: My schedule is booked. I nothing all right. Last, and the last question for Jess again if you miss it. Just got engaged over the week and we're excited, but there's a lot of stuff details to iron out now that the excitement of the engagement has wanedset. My last question is living together a one hundred percent must prior to you guys getting married or could could you first see something where it's like we'll get married and then.
Speaker 1: We'll move in together.
Speaker 5: No, that sounds stressful, So living together first is a must. So that is one of the details. Because Justic's man lives in Selina's and Jess lives in cemeteries.
Speaker 7: We've never lived together ever, ever, ever in the history of their relationships ex one.
Speaker 5: So one key thing prior to this wedding happening on a date next year, of which I am already busy, but.
Speaker 8: Is that you guys are going to have you guys from the maybe maybe maybe maybe less.
Speaker 5: I'm an RSVP now I'm busy. So one of the main hurdles that we have to figure out is the living situation. Is that occupying a lot of space in your brain right now, Like, is that something you're thinking about a bunch, Like, how are we gonna make this happen?
Speaker 9: Honestly, not right now, because I'm just still I'm still like in such a high for you guys, just.
Speaker 8: Got it, But I know that it is gonna be basically what is on my mind for the next year or so.
Speaker 7: So okay, So that's that was gonna be my next question because you mentioned on Tuesday that you had just signed a new lease at your place in Sammontel, and so that means that you're gonna for at least the next year continue to live separately before you guys consider moving in together.
Speaker 8: I think we'll probably already be because the consideration is already there, And I think within the next year we'll probably have to figure out some sort of plan because I do want us to live together before the wedding force or like, there's no chance that I think we're doing that after the wedding. Yeah, I don't even know how we would plan both.
Speaker 9: Things back to back.
Speaker 8: Also, I think there's a lot of things that you want to, like, I want to go through those little teeny tiny discussions that you have when you first move.
Speaker 1: In with someone and I find about where the forks go in the drawer.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like don't put the bridge.
Speaker 7: So we're just trying to figure out, like how soon can we expect that to happen, because like I don't know, you could like break your lease and then and then still.
Speaker 1: There's way out of your lease.
Speaker 2: You people that you have a cat because they don't know, especially if it hasn't started yet, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, there's a way out of the lease. You just find that, yeah, right on airbnbh.
Speaker 18: Can I do that?
Speaker 2: I mean not legally, okay, not according to your lease that you just signed, right.
Speaker 1: But but you could yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean, I'm gonna be honest, I don't know. I don't know what's going to happen.
Speaker 8: I know we want to do it, so I guess we're like preparing for that. I don't know how we're preparing.
Speaker 2: To like stressing you out. I know, I'm sure because there's no plan. You guys have my game. You be happy, but not stressing out everybody.
Speaker 1: I know we're all stressed out.
Speaker 9: Well I wasn't stressed out. Now I'm stressed out. Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Sorry, you guys are officially.
Speaker 9: Uninvited in the first place.
Speaker 7: Sorry, all right, we are going to be continuing our meeting in the ladies room next.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 7: It's Wilding for nine. Happy Baby Friday say, it's the JV show. I'm Selena and I'm just thank you for having us on. Back to our meeting in the ladies room. So there is an OnlyFans creator. She she says that this is why a lot of men subscribe to her content. It's not the reason why you think. Yes, she does, you know, do the sexy content and stuff, but that's not the kind of stuff that these guys, these rich guys who send her a ton of money, that's not necessarily what they're asking for. And she revealed all of this in a new report from super Creator. They're like a management platform. They found that seventy eight percent of chats between creators and their top spenders are about everything except the.
Speaker 1: Sexy stuff like fart jars and they know.
Speaker 7: Oh but they broke it down here here are the top seven topics that men chat about with only fans. Question number one or not question but you know thing number one their hometown and upbringing.
Speaker 1: Would they want to hear about my elementary school.
Speaker 2: Or they want to talk about their hometown how.
Speaker 1: They got on air. I was born in Valeo and this is what my upbringing was.
Speaker 2: Like, yep, they talk about work.
Speaker 7: They either want to brag about what they do, how much money they make, or to event about issues that they're going through.
Speaker 5: I can see the bragging part. You're like, I want to see if I can attract this lady irl.
Speaker 2: Number three, they like to talk about their hobbies.
Speaker 9: Sports.
Speaker 2: They're into cooking, gaming, things like that.
Speaker 1: Only fans creators like, I don't care.
Speaker 7: This sounds more stressful, Like let me just send you whatever you want to see and then that'd be I don't want to talk to you all day long about things I don't care about.
Speaker 2: Number four is pets. They want to talk about their pets, so.
Speaker 9: They want a relationship.
Speaker 2: Basically, basically, why don't they tell them that's what they want somebody else in their life?
Speaker 7: This boring stuff because sometimes they don't have anybody and they're seeking an emotional connection, so they're spending all this money to have this attractive woman just pay them attention.
Speaker 9: That's so sad.
Speaker 1: You could leave us a talk back about all these things. If you want it on the free iHeart radio app. We'll listen. Yeah, maybe.
Speaker 2: Not if it's like too boring the other things really quick? Are they want to talk more about the model's latest vacations or social posts, TV shows that they're into fitness and workouts all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 7: Yeah, if your man was subscribing to some creators and OnlyFans, would you rather it be for the sexy content or because he.
Speaker 9: Just wants to talk about his sexy content?
Speaker 1: Really she wants to brag about his job though, Yeah, you can talk.
Speaker 2: About work or hobbies.
Speaker 9: That's I'm here for, you know. That's why I think some.
Speaker 8: Like relationships end up happening at the workplace or whatever.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 8: You hear about those cases where it's like, oh, they started sharing everything with their coworker and all of a sudden they fall in love with them, and it's like, no, don't tell anybody else all of these things.
Speaker 9: I'm here.
Speaker 2: You would honestly listen.
Speaker 7: I agree it would hurt more if he didn't come to me for the emotional connection, So.
Speaker 5: You would rather him rather than him like going there and vent about his fiance's annoying cat name, and he's like I can't stand what she named this cat?
Speaker 1: It bugs me? You would rather him be on there, like, hey, send me a picture of you doing this wearing this?
Speaker 9: I mean, I don't want which one of those? Would you rather the sexy content?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 7: Yeah, if I had to pick the sexy content, I'll take the cat name.
Speaker 2: That's so much more like impersonal?
Speaker 9: And also, why are you talking bad about me?
Speaker 2: But well, you can't help that.
Speaker 5: But if you're mess if he's like asking her to pose in a certain way, or do something thing, or send a video of doing some particular things.
Speaker 7: But that sometimes not only that, sometimes you're just paying to like unlock whatever content they've posted for everybody to see.
Speaker 5: I was just asking which which message because these are in the chats with them. Which chat message would bug you more? Something personal about his job or whatever, or a specific request.
Speaker 9: Okay, maybe I'm kind of leaning towards really.
Speaker 7: Know him building an emotional relationship with this person. Yeah, no, that's that would hurt more.
Speaker 1: But they're not.
Speaker 5: But don't you know that that's it's not actual. It's a one sided thing. Yeah, this person is the only emotional part of they wanted. This relationship is what opens their wallet.
Speaker 1: Some more.
Speaker 7: Yes, it is one sided, but him going to anybody else for that would I don't know if I can get past that.
Speaker 8: Because why are you seeking somebody else's opinion on your day to day life situations?
Speaker 5: Why are you seeking to sniff somebody else's underwear? I like that's also a question, like he's over here and sniff mine.
Speaker 8: So it would bother you more if your wife instead was asking for the pictures, instead of sharing emotional.
Speaker 5: Details, she's just making polite conversation and venting about work.
Speaker 1: I'd rather have that.
Speaker 7: What if she was venting about you and like the family, and it would hurt her husband doesn't understand this, That's why I talk to you every day.
Speaker 1: It would hurt, but I guess I'd prefer that. Maybe it all would hurt.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, but the emotional connection hurts more.
Speaker 2: I think it's kind of like that girlfriend experience. Like, you know, people will like, yeah, and that is a pretty uh a big big business. Guys are paying for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but yeah, I feel like we've heard that time and time again from like escorts and stuff like that, that we don't actually do anything physical.
Speaker 1: They just you know, want to hang out.
Speaker 8: Okay, Wait, that's like such an easy way to make money, just as wheels turning. I don't want to show my body, I just want to just I'll talk to you about work whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm sure your man would that.
Speaker 9: If we're making millions, then we finally get to, you.
Speaker 2: Know, move in together and afford our house.
Speaker 1: Maybe meanwhile, you're on the arm of some rich guy on a year.
Speaker 9: No, right, you're just chatting with someone.
Speaker 2: Sure you are running by him and then come back to me.
Speaker 1: The hottest.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 7: So there is still a possibilility possibility that Joe Exotic could be pardoned. Told you yesterday that Joe was so mad that he was not included in this latest round of pardonings.
Speaker 2: In case you missed it, Todd and Julie Christy they walked free yesterday out of prison.
Speaker 7: NBA Young Boy also got pardoned, so he's got a clean slate now. So apparently a pardon for Joe Exotic is the possibility is just that his case wasn't reviewed this time around. But that doesn't mean it can't be next time. Sources of say the White House is very aware of Joe's case, but they're not swayed by celebrity status or by begging. They focus solely on the candidate story so they could review his case the next round coming up. Who knows, it's not.
Speaker 2: Off the table.
Speaker 5: I just think the other thing that just bugs me so so much about these pardons is that, particularly the Christlies or whatever their name is, there are so many people that have sat and rotted in prisons for decades. Some are there serving life sentences without the possibility of parole, and they were convicted in sham trials with no evidence. They're completely innocent. Those people, their request for a pardon will never make it across the desk of the president. He won't even look at those. But two already very wealthy, rich white reality stars.
Speaker 1: They're at the top of the stack, yep, like if there.
Speaker 5: I mean, some of the false conviction rates that they estimate in this country are staggering. It's a huge number. The amount of people that have probably been falsely convicted in this country. The number would blow your mind. And those are the people whose cases we need to go after, not people that were actually right now convicted because they did some wrongdoing. I know which these two people did, and then they're gonna get pardon and walk out of with big smiles on their faces. Drives me crazy.
Speaker 2: And then Joe Exotic.
Speaker 1: I'd rather look of those.
Speaker 5: If you were going to say, read me the names and say who of these people would you like to see pardon most, I'll take Joe Exotic.
Speaker 2: Really he it's he got sentenced to like twenty one years for a murder for higher plot.
Speaker 1: It didn't happen.
Speaker 2: Carroll Baskin oft, Carole Baskin's still alive, she is, She's alive, she's thriving.
Speaker 1: I'll take a Joe Exotic pardon.
Speaker 2: Over So I do think it'd be kind of funny, like if he.
Speaker 14: Gets out, Yeah, at this point probably show I.
Speaker 2: Thought this is also kind of funny.
Speaker 7: Megan Markle is reportedly love bombing her neighbor, not in a romantic way, apparently Jennifer. Apparently Jennifer Aniston is moving into Meghan's neighborhood and Meghan wants to be friends with her so bad, like she's been trying to get close to Jennifer Aniston for years and now that Jen is moving to Monacito.
Speaker 2: She's like, this is the perfect opportunity.
Speaker 7: So she's been love bombing Jen is setting her gifts like her jam and different luxury wellness products, and Jen is like, hey, thank you for the stuff. She just wants to get settled into her new house, though she's not worried about making new friends or expanding her social circle like whatsoever. And even if she was, sources to say Megan would not make the cut. Jen wants nothing to do with that woman and the drama she constantly creates around herself and the royal.
Speaker 2: Family and that are said in the blogs. Jen wants no part.
Speaker 1: Too much scrutiny. Woun't blame you so much.
Speaker 2: Stay away, stay away.
Speaker 5: Every story about Megan Markle Mikexer just seems so desperate to be like super well ripped and famous and everybody adore her, and it just backfires.
Speaker 2: Every single time. Without Phil Graham.
Speaker 1: What do you have all right? According to a new study.
Speaker 3: How is this new?
Speaker 5: It just is trust me by researchers that you see San Francisco that was published yesterday. They found a pretty troubling link between cannabis use and your cardiovascular health. This was a first of its kind study because they looked at cannabis users from different groups. People that smoke cannabis, Look, we've studied those people a lot, but they also looked at people who only use edibles and do not smoke at all. And everyone assumed that the results for those people would be much healthier because we've seen different studies come out over the years about how smoking and the fact that you're smoking it has detrimental effects on your health. Hey, these edible people are probably doing just fine. Nope, that's not what was found. What they found is both those groups, the people that smoked and then the people that only used edibles, had reduced cardiovascular function and an increased risk of developing premature heart disease compared to non cannabis users.
Speaker 1: Again, this is one study, but it's conducted right here you see San Francisco. They seem very trustworthy to me.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they do.
Speaker 5: So this is just a little reminder that maybe the what you thought was the healthier option, the edible and not smoking. You thought you're doing something with very little health risks. Preliminary research, again, just one study is showing that.
Speaker 1: May not be the case. Very very non cannabis users or the healthiest.
Speaker 7: I have nothing to worry about because I learned my lesson after that drink I had. Yeah, never again.
Speaker 5: Oh, they didn't study drinkables in this one, just edible, I think you're saying sorry, Well, thank you, Graham The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show.
Speaker 7: I'm Selena a room and I'm just a couple of things having to do with apple apples. Yeah, I know it sounds weird, but just hear me out.
Speaker 2: Hear me out. I don't know if you guys heard.
Speaker 7: One of the guys who was on a stand in the Diddy trial revealed one of Didty's like favorite things to eat apples.
Speaker 2: Not apples, but close enough, apple sauce.
Speaker 7: I don't know why this girl got brought up, like what was the point of it, But he revealed that did he just loves apple sauce so much that he eats it on the side or just on top of a lot of things. And one of the things that he will put apple sauce on is his burgers.
Speaker 2: What in the he puts apple sauce on his burgers?
Speaker 9: Jail, Yeah, at an extra charge?
Speaker 1: Does not sound good.
Speaker 5: Do you think when you open Ditty's pantry, one half all the shelves is all baby oil, and the other side is all sauce, like those little pouches of apple sauce that kids you, yes, probably.
Speaker 1: Like drink in his little apple sauce.
Speaker 2: Would you guys ever try it?
Speaker 1: No sauce on a burger? Yeah? Yeah, maybe we try it?
Speaker 5: Apple would smoked bacon on. There's a little bit of apple sauce, and I don't know what else you put on there, maybe some lettuce and some kind of I don't know, cheese. You don't like cheeseburger sleep, No, no, no, too far. Have you guys ever had apples or apple sauce on like that on a pork chop?
Speaker 1: No, that's the thing. It is delicious, really Yeah, you've never had that?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: No, oftentimes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if I've had a pork chop?
Speaker 1: Is this real life? Have you made it till this till the.
Speaker 2: Half?
Speaker 1: You've never had a pork chop?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: Anyways, that's uh, that is a common accouterment sometimes for that and yeah, it is really good. So maybe burger is a little bit of a different taste profile but it might actually be Okay, I don't.
Speaker 2: I feel like at some point we just got to try it. But it's still gram.
Speaker 9: You're okay with apple?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 9: Wait, are you okay with ketchup on a burger?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Ketchup and apple sauce?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that sounds like a terrible So.
Speaker 7: If you're putting apple sauce on your burger, is that the only condiment you go with?
Speaker 2: I kind of think because you can't like mush that together with like barbecue sauce.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't maybe a little hint to barbecuey what about mustard?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: So you don't want to fighting the other those other flavors.
Speaker 9: Well, then why are you so opposed to ketchup on a hot dog?
Speaker 1: Because I'm not five years old? That's kids stuff?
Speaker 9: Oh why is putting ketchup on a burger and not kid stuff?
Speaker 11: To you?
Speaker 5: Ketchup is made for burgers. Mustard is made for hot dogs. Everyone knows this.
Speaker 7: Come on, Okay, It's kind of like how cheese is made for pizza but not for burgers.
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa, Now you're crazy.
Speaker 2: You have something apple related to me?
Speaker 1: I do apple bees?
Speaker 5: Apple Bees is bringing back, you guys a pretty exciting meal deal. The all you could eat menu is coming back to apple Bee's now with one catch here, it used to cost a little less this year, it's gonna be fifteen ninety nine. That's up a dollar from last year. You know, inflation, supply chain tailor all that stuff. Now, here's what you get with your fifteen ninety nine meal. You get any of You can pick which one of these proteins you want, chicken tenders, riblets or double crunch shrimp shrimp, And then there's a variety of different dipping sauces that you can get with that, and you can mix and match them as well. Are you guys here for this all you can eat chicken tenders, ribblets or double crunch shit shrimp, double crunch shrimp. I don't know why that's a tongue twister, but it is for fifteen ninety nine and Applebe's.
Speaker 7: I mean sure, but I don't like these all you can eat things because I.
Speaker 14: Can never eat eat all of it.
Speaker 7: So it's like you pay this price thinking you're gonna be able. Oh yeah, I'm gonna get three servings, three baskets of the tenders and this and.
Speaker 2: That, and like I can't even finish one.
Speaker 7: And then they say it's not shareable. You know it's for one person, but it's like, what's the point. I'll just get my my regular meal. Maybe for someone like you, Graham, I feel like you can eat a lot more, it makes more sense for somebody else.
Speaker 5: It is weird that in our society, where we have a problem with overeating and stuff like that, that we actively promote things to try to eat. Because it's like you, like you said, I'm getting this all you can eat. I got to get my money's worth. I need to eat even more past the point where I'm full. I just need to eat more, just so I feel like I got my money's worth. When your regular Apple Bee's menu item, I went there like a month or two ago with my family. That plate is huge. There's a lot of food on there, you know what I mean? I don't need more than that. I think that I could have split that meal in half. My wife and I could have shared it.
Speaker 2: That would it tricked you with All you Can Eat because it makes you feel like you have to get it right?
Speaker 5: But do we need to We should just stop eating when we're full? But we're like, you know what, give me another basket of chicken tenders. I will try to eat those because I feel like I need.
Speaker 1: To get my money's worth.
Speaker 5: It's not Yeah, it's not the most health conscious thing in the world, but it's probably delicious, and to your point, it should be.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 5: Well, if someone has a basket of double crunch shrimp on the table, yes, I want to pick one up and dunk it into one of the eight different sauces and also delicious.
Speaker 9: I'm not gonna just be like, oh, let me go to Applebe's just for this deal.
Speaker 5: So it's not bringing you in the door. No, that's what Applebee's is hoping. Obviously they want you eat and good in the neighborhood because you heard about the meal.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Maybe once they start offering apple sauce on their burgers, which should be a thing.
Speaker 2: This is Applebee's.
Speaker 1: Maybe they already do, and we don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think they do. They shouldn't, nobody should.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine