Speaker 1: Recent live event in Austin. It went great. Hopefully everybody can hear me right, there's no stupid videos playing. It's the I don't even know where I am. I'm so tired. I can't even think does this sound good? Should be? We always get complaints from the Peanut gallery about the sound looking fresh. I don't feel fresh. I feel like I'm on my man period because I am so I don't feel like a fresh lady running through the fields. As we walk through fields of gold. You know me?
Speaker 2: You know lesson.
Speaker 1: Hun he That was my impression of soft sting. That wasn't sting. That was soft sting. That was stubby, like a sting you get stung with a pointy thing. That was getting stung with a butter knife. That was soft sting. That was stubby, Luna less when pawn. We have so many complaints about the sound and my screaming. We're such a tribute to Samuel Hyde, the extreme gain scream. Did nobody pick up on that? Yourself? Suck, dude, You're the worst person to exist, piece of shit.
Speaker 2: Your sound is demonored.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm so tired, dude. Doll sting very it was very sensual because I was over there doing that tantra. I was doing that tantric meditation with Stang and I got stung. Wah wah, wah. What'll we doing today. We're going to talking about an aspect of institutional capture, which is the capturing of religious institutions. And we're gonna look at other institutions and the techniques academically on record admitted as to how this was done, and we're gonna we're gonna realize that Hey, no surprise, it's the exact same thing in the church churches in general. Yeah. Yeah, my yoga pants are tingling. I hope your yoga pants are tingling right now. If you heard my little.
Speaker 2: Clip clip clip clip clip clip clip.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about that clip clack clap brat. Thank you for the Yeah, you guys haven't even seen. There's a whole other thing that nobody even knows about. Secret thing we did. It'll be out in aprilish. And I was in Austin. It was a double fiasco. I can't say what the other event is, but it's big, I'll just say that, and probably one of the craziest weeks, one of the most proud I've ever been in terms of dreams coming true, and well, it's not exactly that clause, but let's just say that I was dressed up as prominent world Bond villain, and let's say that full production involved, and let's just say that maybe it'll go out one day to a large audience. Let's just say that. And we were hitting on all cylinders. I did have one thing that didn't go over so well. I thought it was funny, but it didn't go over so well. I did. I did a I Want to Eat the Bugs in the style of Kirk Franklin, and that was a out of nowhere at the live event. I thought that was fun. Some people liked it. A couple of people were not so happy with that, but that's okay. We actually communicate those heretics right away anyway. So yeah, we're gonna let's get back to the focus on focusing on the topic. Like I said, forgive me, I'm super tired. I'll probably be just like zoning out, wandering off mentally into who knows what. But there's just so much happening, it's crazy. So we want to understand institutional capture because it's a big element that explains what's going on in the world of religion. And when we look the other worlds of society, economics, banking, corporations, businessman, what other society that's academia, These areas of society, they have tentacles of the power structure in them. Surely nobody finds that controversial. But the idea that there would be a sort of coordinated manipulation of institutions for various purposes, which is a historical fact, still seems lost in a lot of people. And this is partly what keeps people in the magic circle, the box within the over to window. You can never be outside of the shifting moving over to window. Keep you in that magic circle, and you'll never get anywhere or figure anything out because you're always bouncing around within the little magic circle as a pomp back and forth, meaning and you never understand things outside of at the metal level what's really going on, so to speak. So that's what we try to do here is give the big picture, the cross disciplinary meta analysis, and we do that by looking in a hopefully scholarly and academic way to degree the literature on the subjects. Sometimes that includes very technical academic literature, sometimes it includes more mainstream pop analyzes. And sometimes that includes more of the fringe theoretical. I always try to make it clear which we're pulling from. Tonight. We're mainly going to be pulling from the academic realm, some of the intelligence analysis realm, and a little bit of the theory and speculation realm, but not much of that. Tonight is pretty much going to be fact fact fact, the fact, the fact that back, that fact that back. Now, if you think about ancient empires, we still haven't there's so many books we want to get to. Here I apologize that we haven't even gotten to all the books if we want to get to We've got a couple of great clips we're going to look at that illustrate recent clips that I've seen that illustrate our point in other areas. So we got one that's going to deal with journalism and intelligence. Hopefully you know about Mockingbird right. And by the way, when we do the Gladio text, which I'm progressing through, this is not the part too. If you signed up recently, guys, don't be afraid. Don't be afraid. You will still get the part two. No, that's not it. Where's the big me, make me big baby? There we go, you will still get the part two to this and Vatican spies, but you know of conspies. And these two texts are great companions because this is written by a neo Conish cold warrior pro Vatican pro John Pault. Second, and this is written by an FBI Catholic consultant to the FBI who is very critical of Rome from a just an objective critical standpoint, so critical Gladio. But this guy is the opposite side of the Cold War fence. But the admissions between these two approaches, you'll see, this helps us see things outside of the dialectic. You see, you see what we're doing here. So to read these two together at the same time is amazing for the confirmation that we get from two different perspectives. Right, we want to understand the critical, more liberal minded perspective of the Cold War, and we want to understand that neo conservative, so called right wing capitalist to you know, CIA, cold warrior perspective, because as you know, we see both of these as kind of a long term game. But these are for the technocracy is that's rolling out now, which couldn't have happened without the Cold War. But both of these texts are very important for the notion of institutional capture and that I've just seen that so profoundly in this text, and I mean every chapter in this book is just like, holy crap, dude, and I mean holy crap, because it literally is the alliance between Vaticans, CIA and MAKA. Now all the tradcats get mad. We're not picking on tradcats because the point of tonight's discussion is that this same issue is in the Orthodox world. You see what I'm saying. And our great sponsor, we have two sponsors, not just chalk dot Com, but also the beloved it and lovely Richard Grove, as you guys know, and you know Richard brought up I don't know if Richard has talked about this text. We did an analysis of this book, and this book is relevant for tonight because this is about anthropology dorks being used by intelligence in the CIA and the studying of ethnography for the weaponization of social engineering psyops intelligence operations. So this is more like a specific domain of studies, right, Margaret and me Gregory Bates and you know, these anthropologists who are really just academics huffing their own toots who serve the neoliberal world Order establishment and that ties in great with this book that Richard is always recommending. I got it many years ago. I've not delved into this, but I plan into just because you know, Richard has over at Grant Theft World has given this so many props. I know what it's about. I read other texts to deal with this, and so we'll be looking at Cloak and Gown eventually by Robin Winks, which is the co opting of spies in academic garb robes. And if you guys don't know, we did a podcast I did. I did a talk year ago Spies Investments, hinting at getting at this idea of Cloak and Gown. So, I mean, these are mainline academic texts. These aren't conspiracy texts. These are by professors. This is written by professor David Price. Pretty much all of these books that we deal with are written by professors. So and then separate to this, but also does tie into it. Yeah, I know about the various books, I just haven't got around to getting them. So people were like, when you gonna get this other book? What about this one? Yes, I'm aware of the Daniel Ganzer book NATO's Secret armies, so it did arrive. You should see my reading table. It's like this giant. It's like up to this, up to the roof, the roof, the roof, the roof is on fire because of all the books. It's a reading hat. It's a fire, has all the books stacked up. So we're gonna we're gonna get very high four fifty one up in here. And as you guys know, the most important text on this topic, sort of the Bible of this topic, is none other than John Courtney Murray Time Life Magazine American Proposal, which is essentially the key, it's the master key to understanding that Vatican Two, the liberalization of Rome, Catholicism or are not solely due to audio illogical and theological dorks sitting around in arguingent theology. Rather powerful, powerful interests with unlimited Fiat money pouring their wealth, their power, their influence into religious institutions of the seminaries change the face of these institutions. Thus the you could say, long march through the institutions. However, everyone, especially all the Cold Warriors, especially the Tracats boomers, they still think this is commis. It's just an element of COMMI, right, it's not commies. It's a little element of commis, but it's ultimately monopoly capital behind Fabian socialists and these Fabians as we know one hundred years ago, what did we see utilize religious institutions? Russell interested in web Let's use Islam as a way to transform the UK that then expanded to the transformation of Europe. You understand. So it's a geopolitical move fostered by Cambridge Oxford academics through the funding that came through LSC London School of Economics and the Milliner Fabian circles. Therefore, once again we can see with the religious institution of Islam, this is the old British strategy. And we've lectured through multiple texts Mark Curtis's Secret Affairs, Robert Dreyfuss's Devil's Game. I mean, there's just so many of these where we Gould and fifth Year Olds, Invisible Empire, all prominent historical geopolitical texts that deal with the British imperial strategy of using Islam. Another text that deals with this that's kind of overlooked is Lost Hegemon. My Ingdall and Lost Hegemon is a great segue into this topic because ingdol in. This book also gets into the usage of evangelicals, evangelicals and Islamic networks such as the FETA Gulian network. So you know about the Gulian network. You know about the sitting up the setting up of many many radical Islamic groups through the Muslim Brotherhood, which has essentially always been an adjacent to and an attache of British intelligence. And this and the sort of the setting up of you know, the Sykes Pico All of that was in part done through religious manipulation. Now that was it played a role. It wasn't everything, but it played a role. And part of that was because British Empire wanted to uh control Mecca, to try to control Islam. And here you can see people are like the table, it's a book. We have books, check them out the library, tiny mustache men with who the Grand Emom who was? Of course British intelligence. Not even hard to figure that out. It's pretty obvious. This is just an example, right uh. And you know, you could look at the Galen network Rhinhard Galen. You could look at that as a death cult network and you can see some of that going on in over in uk R A, I, n E. Some of those same networks A Z O V. Those are holdovers of the Galen and this that makes sense. So we will be getting a way into a lot more depth in the next coming week because now that I'm back, I'm going to be rested up and well, I'll be ready to do the part two. I know we're behind on this, so people don't freak out. We're going to get to the part two because we had a really good I think, response to the last video twenty twenty one, twenty two thousand on that Jesuits oss Marian apparitions discussion. Remember that, So that's what's coming up. And then don't forget either that there's also good insights into religious manipulation in Ingdoll's classic Full Spectrum Dominance. Right, we have the CIA usage of the Dalai Lama on record, the Free Tibet Movement CIA operation, and that again tied into religion, and we've caught for a long time, as you guys know, the usage of religious cults, Joe's Witnesses, Scientology, those and evangelical groups. Hopefully, hopefully we can still find that hostfully, we can still find that excellent classic from Mark Hackard. I think it's still on here. Let's see. So if you've never heard this interview and there's a old nice little tom Kum laughing there, that's a good one. That's my article. It's my old classics. Let's see where is Mark's attack of the cults? That's his essay. I don't even know if it's still there, but we've covered this because that gets into evangelical groups being used as fronts. Right here it is and this shouldn't come as any surprise. This is yeah, this is a great essay. If you never read this or ma needs to read this shows the methodology, methodology, and tactics of Western intelligence to use retarto religious groups.
Speaker 3: Like Sunday Ada Laja. My name is Sunda Ada Laja. Why are you gay? Who are you? You are gay? Why are you gay? My good friend is a Bill Clinton.
Speaker 1: Also have a friend Nigerian prince will send you one million bit going for five dollars. You'll aren't even seeing this. This dude, remember this guy, this guy right, sunday ad Laja. Well, this is an intelligence from if you can't figure that out, and this, of course is what led to the banning of Joe's witnesses, for example in Rashia over the last few years, as well as scientology. But you'll notice that these evangelical groups were in we're active in the Ukraine pushing Ukrainian nationalism, even the evangelical groups. You see this, and why is that? Well, that's because they're adjacent to or under Uncle Sam. Can you not figure that out? The State Department? You don't know this, And then we gotta find that SPZH article. This is what it's about in the long run. We'll get to that in a minute. We're not gonna talk about this right now, but can you guys see that right there? Yeah? There we go. Yeah, So that's what we're looking at in the long run, particularly when it comes to not just Rome, but the plans for the we'll call it the deep Religious States, so to speak, for where they want to take Orthodoxy and Rome. You can see it symbolized here very clearly. And that plays into what goes on in the US in terms of religious engineering and subversion. So humanism is really a tool, does that make sense right? For geopolitical power. It's not ultimately about religious theology. It only cares about religious theology insofar as it's useful to the establishment as a tool of social engineering. And I think our audience, you know, we're not a stranger to this idea if we just think about church history. So maybe you don't know anything about geopolitics. That's fine, you don't know about geopolitics, but if we do want to have discernment in our age, then maybe you should. Maybe it's worth knowing about because if we think back to the earliest days of the Church, didn't we have Aryan emperors. Didn't they want to change the church theology? Well, sure, do they just want to destroy the church? No, they wanted to change the church, change the theology. Why because to arian or semi arian emperors, Aryan theology allows the state to be deified. And if you work your way up to Byzantine theology to the iconic class controversy, the same situation occurs where you don't have images in the iconoclast worldview of anything theological, but you do have the images of the emperor. It's like the only valid image. So iconoclasm is an imperial heresy and it was imposed by heterodox emperors to back up heterodox theology. So you better believe that geopolitics manifests the metaphysical and theological presubpositions. Of course it does. And if you don't think that, then you're being ahistorical and you're denying your own Orthodox history of the businessing Empire and the splits with the West. Right, So what happens in the Carolinians when the Carolinians adopt, you know, Augustinian and Neoplatonic theology. This plays itself out in a certain quest that Charlemagne has to conquer and change the creed of Orthodox Leans to now include the Philly Oquay. And as we know, the Pope at that time, at the time of the Seventh Council actually rejected it. And Charlemagne and his Carolinian court theologians actually rejected the Seventh Council. Right, Roman Catholics, if you're ignorant of that, I'm sorry. It's not my fault. That's facts that submitted history. You can read. Roman Catholic historians though, now admit all this. So so we can't unfortunately separate geopolitics from the spiritual. A lot of people like to do this and pretend that they're very spiritual and they're very sophisticated because they don't have to talk about all this, and they're not worried about all this. And ironically, a lot of the people who take that approach have actually sided with the EP and made serious mistakes, which makes absolutely no sense, because of course the EP formerly recognized Metropolitan Newfree on the books. The other patriarch is still recognized Metropolitan New Free, but now because the State Department, they're forced through geopolitical power to reject and accept the fake, made up CIA church in the Ukraine. And we had a bit of a disagreement this week with Jesse over at Ortho Christian because they published a terrible article denying quote conspiracy theories and saying that you're a bad person if you talk about conspiracy theories. And the article doesn't even make any it's terribly written by this like want to be pietous, dude, right, Look, so let's look at how ridiculous this article is over at Ortho Christian. And I think that the only reason I really I don't really care that they. I don't follow the site anymore. I quit falling in a while back. The only reason I paid attention to this because it popped up and it's relevant to what we talk about and it's it's just odd to me that I have no idea who Steven Simpson is. But this article argues that one time there was a guy who was a Roman Catholic bishop who started having visions of prophecies. Okay, I has nothing to do with and he prophesied the end of the world, and he was a fraud, and so therefore you shouldn't be into conspiracy theories. Literally, like the worst, the stupidest argumentation I've ever seen in an article. Number one, that's a con man. And so a con man talking about end times delusions, that's not a That doesn't even fit with a conspiracy theorist. That's not what a conspiracy theorist is different from an end times delusional, prelass based pseudo prophet. Okay. And so this guy goes on to argue that, oh and by the way, look at my quotes from the Saints, because it says, don't be afraid of anything or anyone. There's nothing new under the sun. Nobody knows anything. And then he miss quotes Isaiah eleven. Do not say a conspiracy a conspiracy? These people call a conspiracy. What is not a conspiracy? Yeah, that has nothing to do with the present situation of the world where every day we're dealing with geopolitical espionage and conspiracy on a global scale. And his own website, and Jesse is of course the one who himself is the curator of the content. He's the one that puts up the articles. But then he says he doesn't know who put up this article, and he says, go email somebody else to cover this article about conspiracy there is because he doesn't have but he's the one that controls the content. And so we're going to look at some of their openly espionage based conspiracy articles, which we have cited probably hundreds of times in the last three or four years. And I think that, you know, I don't know what the motivations of Worthow Christian are. I don't have any personal disagreements with him, but it plays into what we're getting into because there's so much opposition that is basically mounting, and that's what we want to talk about tonight, right So remember uh, And that's because there is there is a you know, amounting ecclesial now opposition to what we do over at my site, on my channel, what we talk about, what we're prom because we talk about real stuff, right, and uh, A lot of people can't handle this stuff. A lot of people, you know, they just they'd rather see me as the problem. Uh. Am I the one that is involved in splitting the church in Ukraine? Am I the one that's siding with the ep Am? I the one that I mean, I'm literally like one of the few people out here promoting the very thing that your site promotes. But you know, this week it's all about counter signaling conspiracy theorist counter signaling me, and nobody ever even says what my conspiracy theories are. Now, if I'm talking about something that's a theory, I'll tell you. But the irony is that everybody on my side of this knows that we focus on the tech, the academic texts, and the literature around this topic. And if we speculate on something, I'll say I'm speculating. So I don't know who else gives you level headed analysis like this. But notice that so the new article here over here says against conspiracy theorists. And let me give you a random four or five quote minds of verses that have nothing to do with geopolitics, Because if you don't know We actually did a video years ago about all the places in scripture where there are conspiracy theories. Did you know the Bible talks often about conspiracy theories. Did you know that they conspired to kill the king and judges by an assassin? Right? Did you know that Caleb and Joshua sent out the spies? I mean, does anybody know any of this stuff? Or do we just want to sit around and talk about how I'm a bad person? Right? Oh no, it's my fault. I'm a bad person. Now. I never expected to have this kind of an audience in terms of the religious domain. It happened, thank you, and it is what it is. So and again, you know, we don't tell people. I don't tell people what to do spiritually. I'm not your spiritual father. I gotta of course, this is the videos, of course hidden, so I have to come over here and look for it. The biblical view of conspiracies. Why can I not find it? You have to type it exactly right here we go. Our conspiracy is rational or conspiracy is biblical? Okay, So you can go watch this video to see the many references. I did a whole video on all the places in divine revelation where we do have an affirmation of conspiracies. And again, if you don't like the word conspiracies, if you bought into the weaponizing of the term conspiracy theory which comes out of the JFK drama to weaponize those who would question the official narratives, then you can use the term espionage or do you think that espionage doesn't exist? Now, if it does exist, then why am I bad to person for talking about the very thing that these websites themselves talk about? Costidw Ukraine hierarch Awards, former CIA head for supporting the push for the Ukrainian National Church. So here you have an emission from Orthochristian that there is a collusion there with Dena Senko or whatever's name is the defract goober meeting with Jack Divine, former acting director of the CIA, in town to promote his new book. And of course they're all best friends. They love each other. Because this is a geopolitical created schism, and it's not hard to figure that out, very simple. Here's another lengthy article which I've shared for many I've shared many times about the usage of schismatic groups by the US power structure. Here's another one Ukrainian usbods, you congratulate Ukrainians with the creation of a new church over at Ortho Christian. So I'm just trying to figure out, like when you post your conspiracy theories and your espionage essays, which I've shared for many, many years, but now you're saying, no, you're against conspiracy theories, so maybe you need to curate your content a little better. And then we have Fordham University's Orthodox Center receives grant to study as Skittles, also over at Ortho Christian. Now we've talked about this. Is this not a conspiring through money and influence to change the theological moral teaching of the churches. Of course it does. And anyone acting like this doesn't exist is either a completely naive boomer Docks person who's out to lunch, or they're malicious and they're lying to you. Because and the younger people are, the more difficult it is to pull the stupid ruse over because the people that are like Boomer Docks, they don't realize that people thirty and under can figure this out within five minutes on the Internet. Okay, not everybody's dumb, right, People thirty and under know how to use search engines and know how to find foundations, grants and funding, and it's not working. We have an audience bigger than ancient faith radius that they can't figure out that it's not just me or some like strange people on the internet are gathering audiences. Yeah, there's some dummies gathering audiences that are immature and stupid. But like we're showing actual documents and information here, and the audience who isn't one hundred IQ or below can figure this out. It's not hard to figure out. And you can. You can talk all day long about how bad a person I am, and I'll admit, Okay, yeah I'm a bad person. Okay, but does that change any of what we're talking about? Okay, I know I've got moral flaws. Oh I'm the worst person I know. But in actuality, what it is is that you know, just like with Danic from a few years ago, it's the same problem resurfacing. These people have other masters and they see anyone that's not like ancient faith radio controlled as a threat because they can't control the things that we talk about, the things that we say. And so then now it's kind of shifted. Things are going into a new kind of wild situation where we're going to have not just sort of infiltration, but the attacks are going to ramp up. But it's not going to work because these people are so out of touch they don't they're literally having conferences at OCA churches and meetings on how to deal with and how to avoid me. And I don't care because like anybody that would be swayed by that and wants to go into the domain of ecumenism is not going to like and not going to be in our spheres anyway. And nobody wants to convert to Orthodoxy to go back to Rome h. But you have certain accuminous minded bishops and people within the OCA, for example, who do want to eventually go back to Rome. And so it's part of a longer agenda. It's very easy to figure this out where the OCA will go under the EP and the EP will go back to Rome. So it doesn't it's not a big deal in that it's not going to hurt or destroy what what we do over here or for our from our side, because any of the people that want to go do that are are are it's sifting wheat from chaff. Let them go, right, I mean you got or you got OCA bishops calling Origin a saint, okay. So I mean these are not serious people. People people openly aligned with the Democratic Party openly okay. And so they can talk about all day along about how bad a person I am, and they can use ben Cave and the Aora to try to get dirt and do whatever they want. But nobody's gonna believe that because those are the same bishops, the same people, the same clerics who shut your churches down, threatened you and told you had to get stabbes, took money most likely for all that, and the same people before all that happened who called me evil. Right, So they just revealed to everybody these people are joke. They're a joke. And I'm sorry that that's the reality of how the religious world is, but it is so today. What we're looking at is why is it this way? Why is Rome? Why is orthodox liberal orthodoxy so called? Why is it going in this direction? Well, you have to understand that from the vantage point of global powers, there is a move, a push that's very easy to verify, that wants to take these religions and these churches into a new realm of being soft power and being forms of NGOs and if you don't know what that is, soft powers is a form of geopolitical exercising of power that's not overt warfare. So you can exercise soft power through culture, through religion, TV shows, economics, right, because it's not overt you know, straight up kinetic warfare or whatever. Soft power. There's also smart power using tech. This kind of stuff not conspiracy theories. It's international relations, geopolitics one O one. Anybody who goes and studies these things that will learn about what soft power is. You read the writings of any of the geopolitical lead that we cover, they talk about it. But a lot of these people, a lot of these hierarchs and these kinds of but they're either totally idiots and don't know anything about this, or they are essentially part of a captured institution. I'm not saying the entire Orthodox churches capture. I'm not saying any entire jurisdiction is capture, but many of these jurisdictions are being captured. So that's just the facts, right. I Mean, you even had some of these OCA clerics and bishops telling you to get out of their churches if you don't believe in all of the stabby, all this stuff get out of the churches. One of them even threatened to take people priests to court for murder charges if they didn't do the stabby is the mass and all of that. So what does all this mean? So it has to do with captured institutions, and how do we get captured institutions? Well, let's look at a few examples of other institutions which will then show us the means, methods, and strategies of how this institution, namely the church in general in general. And I saw you know, I'm going to say that, you know, if your OCA bishop or your Greek Orthodox bishop is liberal, and you can verify that and check it out. And do these people not even realize that people can verify this very easily and check this out. Then move to another one that is that is solid. Don't give OCA people your money. If they're going to put out statements and if they're going to put out warning labels about me personally, if they're going to put out lists of people that you shouldn't read or listen to, that's a good thing. That's a good thing because now oh we know, like thank you, Now we know to say goodbye to you and don't give these people your money. Anybody are you if you're giving money to the people who shut your churches down and told you to get out of the churches. Literally many of them did threaten other priests, would try to defract priests then don't go to those people's churches, and they can. I'm not under any of those people. So they can announce their avoidance lessons all day long, but I don't care. It's not going to do anything. So let's look an example of a captured institution, namely certain media outlets from Ivory Hacker. I think Lord V has had her on multiple times, and we all know that the bs of this stuff. Anyway, it's like there's I mean, these people are openly into what they're into, openly promoting what they promote. Uh, I'm somethingbout in the religious realm, right, And so we're not having to deal with like secret KGB operatives, right, Maybe in the Cold War you had to worry about a secret KGB operative like you know, like Cohler talks about in his text. Right, in Cohler's text, you've got KGB operatives sneaking into the church as spies. Getting dirt. That's not our situation because we're talking about people who openly talk about total degenerousy and things that are not orthodox at all to be pushed. And by the way, just because there's a public statement doesn't mean that there aren't people covertly going against the public statement. People do not know what pr is. People are so naive. Well they publicly said they don't believe in it. Oh okay, well I guess yeah, like I guess they don't, right, even though they are also aligning themselves with the Democratic Party. And it's no different. It's exact same scenario problem that we had with father Damik five years ago when he came after us, tried to get us ex communicated, all this kind of stuff, right, No different, same stuff. It's just that now because the audience has grown and because you might think, oh they love you, because you know, they don't want people and they don't care about young men converting to their churches. In fact, a prominent Oca priest that I met and talked with years ago said, we don't want young men coming to our parish. This is a nightmare. So if you're a young guy, as many of you are, this is what they actually say about you in the OCA, we don't want young men coming to our parish. I'm talking about specific parish in the East. I'm not talking about all people. So your feeling's hurt. Yeah, I'm sure there are people in the Chat. I'm sure you do go to Father Dami's perish and that doesn't make you a bad person. I'm not go to you make those choices yourself. You can decide, because I'm not actually a cult leader, you know, in the Discord all that kind of stuff, all we ever did was direct people to their spiritual fathers to make those decisions. But I also always told you not to choose your church based on anything other than whether you could discern whether you're clergy, were solid or not. So if we have multiple clerics now publicly saying avoid Jay, avoid anybody in his circles, avoiding the priests to associate with him, blah blah blah blah blah. Uh, they don't get there's no reasoning giving other than that if you look at what they are, and ben Cabe say, it's because they're not approved in an Orthodox So actually I'm approved. So what do you mean we have clerics come on all the time. So what do you mean it's not approved. Well, what they mean is it's not Ancient Faith Radio approved, which Ancient Faith Radio has for many years promoted all kinds of open lib stuff. And I can also tell you that over the many years that we've dealt with these kinds of issues, a lot of these people who didn't like me or got mad at me at first, then went and found out the hard way, and then later came to me, Oh, yeah, you were right. These people are nuts, And I'm sorry. It's so it's not I didn't make it this way in the Orthodox Church or in the Orthodox world. And it's not really about personalities. It's about who's a problem for ideological pushes, that's it. So I'm not under AFR. I don't have to be told by any of those people what to say or what to do. And you'll notice that what did they do. They pushed out all of these people that weren't going along with their stances for market shares, and they pushed out good people like father John Whiteford and others. And they're so boomer they don't even realize that, like they're just running off their audience. And you know, all they can say, is that we have an audience over here because I'm a bad person. Yeah, that's it. So it's just me being a bad person. I know, I know, I know I'm the worst person. But how is it if I'm even if I'm the worst person? Ever, how is it that we're so right about all this stuff? How have we been so right? Why are we the only person talking about institutional capture? Why are we the only person talking about institutional subversion? Where are the priests talking about this? Shouldn't priests discuss this? No, they're still pretending like it doesn't exist. As a lot of these OCA priests commune skiddles people openly, and commune people that are identifying as different things. So there you go. What was I tell you? Yeah? So there you go. Yeah, they pushed out multiple people, by the way, it's not just it's not just one or two people. If you would hit like and share. Let's look at a little bit of Ivory's interview with this guy who was at CNN. His book is about and they were both on timcasts recently, so talking about this this strategy here. So let's listen a little bit of this and I'll comment as we go through the link to the video is right here. Ivory's video there. So let's listen to some.
Speaker 4: Of this For me, I guess by first blowing the whistle on CNN and now we have your new book, I got to show the audience this was CNN, how sex, lies and spies undid the world's worst news network. Congrats on this book.
Speaker 5: Hey, much appreciated, Ivory. And that's all you and I are doing. We're part of a cool little fraternity and we're building it bigger and bigger as we go. Many people have come to me saying they watched your story just as they watched mine. So thank you for what you did as well. I mean, we met that day and then we out of nowhere flew to Tim Poole's house for his show that night. It was a wild whirlwind ride for you as well. But yeah, here we are. So let's get the party started right exactly.
Speaker 4: Let's get into what you saw, how compromised CNN was before a lot of CNN viewers noticed it was compromised. The crazy thing is CNN's ratings have been going down their own viewers who used to like them. They're becoming too obvious now, So dive into your story and what you witnessed on the inside there.
Speaker 5: Sure for the thirty thousand foot view for people that maybe just joining us. It was three years ago. But long story short, I came to see Ann summer of twenty seventeen as a registered Democratic campaigned for Bernie. That's kind of where I was at. And I got the job at CNN really happy to go. You know where real news is and you know, speak truth to power like you did at Fox and Everything. And you know, I went there to take down Trump and you know, keep him honest, so to speak. But even from the get go, within a first few weeks, my first job was boots on ground in Charlottesville after the riots happened at the University of Virginia. And even though I was not a fan of Trump and Republicans in general, I saw the president the then presidents say they're good people on both sides, but not the neo Nazis, white supremacists, and they should be disavowed totally. Like I saw that boots on ground. But what did I see when I got back to the office. It's the whole good people on both sides cut the fallacy that even Joe Biden put on his coming out campaign ad is those missing extra three seconds of very powerful context. And I just started to notice things like that over and over, and it was a really hard thing for me to stomach and swallow that this great, venerable news network that I grew up loving is not quite what it seemed to be. And the more and more I dug and the deeper and deeper I pulled on that thread, the more and more I found and I literally had my own Matrix moment. It's overplayed in cliche, but it truly is. You know, I had a choice to make to I want to take the red pill and really see how deep the rabbit hole goes? Or do I want to stick my head back in the sand and just do business as usual. Now, as we both know, you and I both are cut from the same cloth, we couldn't sit back idly and see our beloved you know, news networks themselves just go on business as usual. So I reached out to James o'keef when I saw him at Seapack in twenty nineteen, got to talk to him and after a few back and forth, he's gave me some camera store each day, and within six to seven months of recording. We had enough to go to air talking about Jeff Zucker himself and all the his lieutenants talking about, hey, we don't care what actual good news is going on in the world. We want to stick with Trump or this will pay Trump and the Republicans the bad lights.
Speaker 1: And most people don't know that this is Operation Mockingberg, right, Operation Mockingbird was this plan. I have to remember to mute because you know how this works. Unmute And as I said, I'm super tired today. So you know, Mockingbird was a way to control media via the intelligence apparatus, and it was very successful for a long time, and it was exposed by Woodward and Bernstein, who are themselves sort of you know, liberal journalists that ended up basically being just kind of other parts of the establishment. So but it's an insight into the reality of mass media being a controlled operation. And pretty much everybody can see this now.
Speaker 6: I think, right, fake news, unbelievable figs.
Speaker 1: But that's why it's fake news. Right, It's not just people making up stuff, it's actual talking points that are passed on a chain of command that come from a very powerful power structure, right, which is the Milner Fabian power structure, and they bought up all of these entities, all of these media things many many years ago, all these media outlets. And that's covered, as we said at length in the raw two text that we've been lecturing through, and there's plenty, there's plenty of other books things well known the Mighty Worlitzer, the control of the media via the intelligence agencies. And that's because people are recruiting to these things out of universities, out of academia, and they do not have your best interest in heart. In fact, many of these people are particularly co opted and brought into this because they're morally compromised people. So again we know Whitney Webb has just put out two volume text right about blackmail and how blackmail is crucial to controlling power structure. And that's exactly what we see again in both of these texts from people in the Cold War who had opposite world I mean, well, I don't opposite, but right wing versus left wing ideology, whether it's Cohler's text on Spies the Vatican or Williams's text on Gladio right both right wing and left wing during the Cold War, admitting the high degree of compromise that we see both in the Vatican and in for example, the Orthodox Church in Russia during the Cold War. And we've done entire extents the talks and interviews with multiple competent academics and authorities on this, from Jim Jatras to Metropolitan Jonah. So here is the interview we do with Metropolitan Jona, which is kind of a classic. There is the Jatras interviews that we've done America and Byzantium is the first one we did, which I highly recommend going and watching that. And then USA, Russia Orthodoxy and Ukraine Schism, so you can go watch that. And I mean, do you see me over here interviewing idiots and nobody's or do you see me interviewing COLONL. Douglas McGregor? All right, who am I over here interviewing? You tell me? Do I interview nobody's idiots? Tards? Do we interview actually competent, smart, intelligent people? I mean, how would I be introduced? How would I talk to these people and have these interviews? If I have some sort of kuke crackpot? I mean, does somebody even thought about this? How would we do? How would we interview and do that entire three hour podcast with Coughlin, who was the Pentagon's chief intelligence analyst consultant on Islam for many years, doctor or Stephen Coughlin, How would we do that? Is it? Yeah? Exactly, it's because it's because I know what I'm talking about. I'm not crazy, and that's why I talked to these people, and the other people don't talk to these people. Right, some of the people who call me names or whatever who come at me attack me like they're not talking to these people. We're talking to high level global experts on stuff. Okay, like who are these people talking to nobody?
Speaker 5: You know Fox News? Is this that they're damaging to the American psyche? So all these things I got to hear not from just low level people, but from the people at the top. And then we had enough to go to air, and we did in October of twenty nineteen, you know, starting a firestorm, and you know I eventually got fired actually that day, and then you know, we came down to move to Florida to escape it. And then fast forward three years and now CNN is kind of sad in a death spiral. They're just asking for air. They're even having to hire Bill Maher to come on and do like a.
Speaker 4: Jeff Zucker were you did you ever meet Chris?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna skip a head past. I mean, I want to get to the interesting part. I don't really care about his perfection.
Speaker 4: Basically the Hunter Biden corruption with Joe Biden. How can we say that Trump is the bad guy when Joe Biden has this all this corruption in his background. He's literally saying that off air, but then on air it's a totally different story.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 4: Why was the company doing that because they apparently agree with people on the right.
Speaker 1: Why is the pillows square?
Speaker 7: I'm glad you asked this.
Speaker 8: Is this is Mike Lindella. I'm telling you not to buy these pillows. These pillows are crazy. Go to my giez a dream sheet. It's a pillow shaped like a pyramid. To rule right off, you'll be wake fresh, ready to attack the day.
Speaker 1: Kart ba dum and to throw in a little Mike Lindell and it's.
Speaker 5: A wild ride. Ivory and I do want to kind of give credit where it's due. I believe the one you're talking about is the second or third CNN insider after me. That's their story. But it's a good problem to have where so many people are coming forward now from within CNN and other companies. But yes, this is the thing. These are the things that people say in private but not in public. And that's what Project Veritas is very good at, is getting people to on camera seeing the quiet parts out loud. But yeah, it's it's it's insane. I mean, obviously I can only speculate. I didn't get all of it off with that on tape, but I mean, if you're if you're an on air personality and you're getting a high six to low seven figure income, you know you pretty much when they say jump, you say how high? And you know that's my only speculations. They just didn't want to lose that fat paycheck living in DC or New York City.
Speaker 4: Wow. Well, yeah, they're jumping as high as the compromise company wants them to. And it's actually they're committing their own suicide, you know, by by doing this.
Speaker 5: It appears yep, And that's the thing.
Speaker 4: I was just going to add that they even tried CNN Plus because Fox Nation was doing so well. Fox Nation is the online streaming version of Fox News. To CNN said.
Speaker 9: Let's try it to CNN Plus doesn't even last a month. There's already so much left wing propaganda out there. Why do people want to pay for it with CNN Plus?
Speaker 5: Well, right, especially when it's going to be I think they open it up at what five or six bucks a month, and then when they were only getting five to ten thousand subscribers, they cut in half, and I mean.
Speaker 1: Soo jiant failer. We know that. Let's talk about the intelligence.
Speaker 5: They're currently employed now at CNN or have in the past, and the craziest part ivory and it's this is all most of it is public knowledge that these people would literally put on their LinkedIn former intelligence officer at x Y.
Speaker 1: There you go, a military at.
Speaker 5: This particular branch, like these people would literally put it on their LinkedIn public public profile like they from January to December and then from the next January at CNN.
Speaker 1: So these are just bureaucrats that just censor everything and lie to enforce the narrative and the whole system is fake. There you go, it's all fake and Gray vindicated. So here you go two former mainstream media people here telling you it's fake and gray And what did all the Twitter files show us. It's all fake and gray. All the Twitter for the last several years the whole time was an intelligence censored It was basically a Twitter was basically an online version of Operation Mockingbird. That's it, Okay, yeah, exactly everything that I knew talked about long time ago. We talked about this on Boiler Room like seven years ago. So we were right vindicated on telling you this stuff. Seven years ago. We told you they would eat, that you'd be eating bugs, and that you would be told that cannibalism is good. Here we are seven years We told you about the cannibalism seven years ago. Jamie me eating bugs with Tristan five, six years ago, four or five years ago. Here we are eat the bugs. We're eating the bugs. We're in the most angliar world. So COVID nineteen crisis, let's create the most ang word. But remember none of that even exists. Father Damik says, there's no such thing as foundations that exists to influence religions or orthodoxy. There's no such thing as foundations that exist to influence or change orthodoxy. Now of the week, we'll be doing another stream with Rachel on institutional capture in terms of her research and if you don't know, Rachel has a sub stack where she covered the subversion of Christianity along the exact same lines of what we're talking about, right, and it's going to be very relevant to what we were talking about. Yeah, here it is, no, thank you, let's have the Brittany, Brittany, Brittany here you go. So go read this if you want to, gets into a lot more detail, and it's all sourced, all one demonstrable, nothing to do with conspiracy theories. So no Ortho Christian, no Jesse Dominic. It's not a conspiracy theory. It's facts. And let's read this a little bit too, because this is relevant. The patriarpar following and gave an interview. Let's see when did this come out? This was from I don't see a date. Let's just read it recent or was that the date? No, anyway, it's an article article within the last year or two. Readers are already tired of the abundant publications about Bartholomew regarding his ambiguous narrative as to what's happening in the church, joint photos with Francis all the ecumenist, blah blah blah, Bartholomew, so this article was twenty twenty one, gave another interview where he confirmed his activities in their future aimed at a union with Rome.
Speaker 2: It's a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, our following me only says it openly. It's a total conspiracy theory. And let's remember too that here I'll give you guys. Do I give you as Rachel's article. Remember I'm tired so much my mind as much as Rachel's article. So remember, none of this exists according to the normy docs. It doesn't exist. Not there. So we'll be covering that at the end of the week with Rachel the big Foundation money. But let's read the rest of this before it proceeds at analyzing this interview. Bartholomew blah blah blah, thirty years of patriarch. His message confirmed his loyalty to the liberal agenda of joining with the Vatican. In fact preamble. The interview was from a website prepared by a European Protestant publication, and the interview Bartholomew answers questions about unification with Rome, his actions in the Ukraine. Blah blah blah. Of course, that's what it's about and I mean this is like, there's a bunch of things about this. It's not new, right. The mission of the Church, according to Bartholomew is number one, ecumenism, number two protection of the world and nature. Now, I'm pretty sure that ecumenism and protecting nature are not the one and two number one and two messages of Orthodoxy. Pretty sure that salvation of souls, worship of God, salvation of souls aren't those of the number one and number two things, I would think. And then the stability of and unity of world Orthodoxy. And why is that Well, because he is, of course a central figure in the World Council Churches, and the World Council Churches was an open Fabian socialist, create an institution on record, not a conspiracy theory set up by these people, and particularly by a figure from British intelligence. Venhoft remember that guy because it sounds like vim Hoff, But it's Vissert Hoofed who was involved in getting the World Council Churches set up and bringing in the Orthodox into the World Council Churches. There you can see in Ratiu's analysis right there, Vissart hoofed them, Vissard hoofed who was British Intelligence. What was the plans of the World Council Churches, It says the first Secretary General was them Vissert Hoofed who belonged to the Social Gospel movement which preach the formist Christian socialism. It was promoted by the Anglo American Fabian Group. In addition, Visit Hoof maintained close links to international money power via the MI six and OSS operating out of Geneva in the nineteen forties, as well as connections to the KGB. Ostensibly he was aiming to promote the unity of faith and peace through acumunism amongst Christian churches, but in reality the World Council Churches aim to create a new society along socialist lines Fabian socialists not Marxists, and they considered this is wild Rhodesia's Robert Mugabe as a ideal leader for a Christian society, I kid you not. The WCC is headquartered in the Ecumenical Center in Geneva, in the vicinity of various United Nations outfits, and has declared itself committed to the principles of purpose of the United Nations. Two entities have been officially engaged in strong and close collaboration. According to the United Nations Acumenists World website Ecclesia dot cod at UK, the Milner Fabian dominated power structure was instrumental in helping to set this up, as well as bringing in Anglican, Protestant, Orthodox and Roman Catholic involvement in the WCC. Now there's different levels of involvement. So just because a person attends a paper presentation, or just because a person goes and you know, discusses with groups, that's not acumenism, but the idea of it. You're saying that there is no church and we're all in the process of discovering the church, which is the presupposition of global ecumenist movements. Then that is heterodox in terms of ecclesiology. Now, where does the cumunist movement come from? This is really important of this because this is not even hard to find. It's actually openly in one of these classics, the Authorized Biography of the Rockefellers from Collier and Horowitz. This is a famous text that you've seen me reference many many times, many many countless pulling this out. So does any of this look like a conspiracy text? Does this look like a conspiracy text to you. Let's look at this. This is a gigantic, gigantor tone official biography. You understand that that's not a conspiracy text. You know the difference between those two nineteen seventy six Collier and Horowitz. Okay, And what does the official from the archives, the official history of the Rockefeller family tell us about ecumenism. Well, I'd be happy to tell you about it. It's one of the best chapters in the book. So this is over on page Let's see if we can get this.
Speaker 2: This is a.
Speaker 1: Gigantorpe book, so let's see if we can make it fit over here where you can see it. I'm spilling chalks everywhere. So here's the thing. I can't see it when we do this, I can't see what's over here, all right. So this is the chapter on acumenism, in the founding of ecumenism, in the funding of ecumenism via this family's vast wealth. And this is Juniorefeller had inherited the Eliza Rockefeller's tendency to consolidate and trim wastefulness. The alder the where he was involved in his Baptist church, which he decided that it was time to get rid of the fundamentalist beliefs and turn it into something like a social gospel social gospel. The formation of the Federal Council of Churches in nineteen eight had given the ecaumenical movement there you got right there, preliminary organized form. And what was the goal of the Rockefeller Ecumenist movement, which is the basis for the World Council Churches National Council Churches, the eventual erection of a one world religion that would be controlled by this family which dominates the American power structure and landscape. So he could basically turn the new religion into an element of Americanist soft power social gospel right here, s yeh? Can you read? Is this a conspiracy text?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Do we have a lot of slow boys in the audience that to spell this out for you step by step, that'll walk you through this. People can't figure this out. Seventy five million dollars was given via the Council Foreign Relations and via the Rockefellers to help foster this burgeoning Acumenist movement in the nineteen thirties. In nineteen thirty two, this money was given they helped. They chose modernist professors, seminarians, and teachers such as Reverends Buttrick Gates, and from the Charitable Trust John Mott and Ivy Lee. All these are partisans of a modernist church endorsing all progressive as trends. The conflicts had broken out into a storm at the head of one of these circles being the new Reverend Harry Emerson Fosdick, brother of Raymond and pastor of the old Presbyterian Church. Fosick had begun as a conciliator against fundamentalism. Fosbick and was then chosen by Junior Rockefeller to beat their sort of frontispiece for Rockefeller Cumenism. Junior gave twenty six million dollars. Check this out. Junior Rockefeller gives twenty six million dollars for the creation of the Riverside Cathedral, and they put Fosdick in as the minister of their own created Protestant church. And this confrontation was continued at the Protestant General Since the fundamentalist Protestants at this time are having a problem with this and rejecting it. Right, let's get back over here. And so they note that Fosdick was always attacked and continued to be attacked on the question of modernism. However, Junior Rockefeller always continued to support him. And then it says in the footnote, the confrontation continued in the Protestant General Assembly, which is some Protestant meeting trying to defend against liberalism. The fundamentalists were led by William Jennings Bryan, and they tried to excommunicate Fosdick, charging that he was guilty of heresy casting doubt on the virgin birth. So Fosdick denied the virgin birth right. Fosdick was aided in his parliamentary victory over William Jennings Bryan by a young attorney who became a leading layman in the church, and he felt strongly about denying the virgin birth. Who was this leading layman. Why it was none other than John Foster Dulles. You may have heard of these figures because Alan Dulles he's the head of the CIA. So you have these Rockefeller attache underlings minions. One hand, they're involved in the very beginning and founding a creation of the CIAOSS and then the CIA, and then you have Dullest family involved in the religious circles. And by the way, there's a whole other one that becomes a cardinal, Avery Dulles, same family. In nineteen thirty, six thousand people gathered for the opening service at the giant Gothic Riverside Cathedral. You gotta see this. This is one of the best parts for her. Check this out. The cathedral featured a syncretous cacophony of new religious figures gathered under one syncretous roof. Who were the saints in this new modernist Rockefeller created cathedral? Why none other than Confucius, Moses, Hegel, Dante, Mohammed, Darwin and Jesus. The Rockefellers then created Union Theological Seminary. Junior helped with that endowment by giving a one million dollar gift, or they bought it off. If they created or bought it, I think they pretty much created through the Laura Spelman Rockefler Memorial Fund. They promoted through Union Seminary reinholdniber all of the fame as Protestant liberals, especially rein holdneber So. In other words, you understand that Protestant liberalism in the twentieth century is a creation of these people. This is not about when you get this book out of the way, It's not about that. It's not about we're not doing weaponizing anthropology. Right now. We will look at a chapter in that book. I think it don't talk about religion in there. But by the time of his death, Junior had contributed a total of seventy five million dollars too. This is in the thirties, dude, thirties and forties money to ecumenism, and this and the promotion of liberal Protestantism to a degree, Junior's go this is a footnote. See this right here, seventy five million of Junior Rockefeller to create essentially the modern ecumenist movement. And then what do we have here? To some degree, this dream of a united streamline church came true. In nineteen fifty the Federal Council Churches merged with twelve Protestant liberal agencies, the National Council Triche, which was a result Rockefeller provided the initial capital to fund the study of organizational structures for a new created church, and thus the Riverside Church as its headquarters. And then they built a fifteen story interchurch center that became the essence of the ecumenist movement. There you go, one percent created by these people in tandem with their Eastern Seaboard elite families, in tandem with the British Royal Society elite. One percent basic academic geopolitical history. So is it a conspiracy, Well, it's a conspiracy in the sense that these people are evil and they want to utilize religion and Christianity for their own purposes, and they conspire to do it. But it's not a conspiracy the sense that it's hidden. It's out in the open. And do you understand these aren't conspiracy texts. Now, a little interlude here. I want to thank our friends that gave us and they wrote a really nice note at the event. We got an icon of Saint Joseph the hesycast. Thank you for that. And then we got a nice little note for thanking us for helping to convert them to Orthodoxy. So I appreciate that. I won't h I think they did. They want I'll give a first name shout out right, so it's Justin and Abby. I think Gabby. Justin and Gabby shout out to you guys. Thank you for that cool icon, and thank you guys for the super chest. Remember to support vide superchet function, which is stream labs. You can use the stream labs link right there to send your super chat. I'll read those here in a second. That does help keep us going. Supports the show. You can also support us by going over in signing up for our philosophy course, the full thirty plus hours course, maybe forty I forget how many. With the Q and A, we will do a season two right so the next season where you want. If you want the tutoring option that begins March ninth, I think it's March eighth or ninth, somewhere in there, whatever that Thursday is, whether that's I don't know, let's see what day that is March ninth. So if you want the tutoring option that starts March ninth. If you don't want the tutoring option, then just get the straight up full do it yourself course of history of Western philosophy, and you get that here at the Agora Autonomy Marketplace. This is Richard's Agora Autonomy Marketplace. Shout out to Richard Grove, our good buddy over at Grand theftworldtragian Hoope dot Com and Autonomy Reason university, So get your own personal private education outside of the establishment brainwashing system via what Richard is building over at Tragyanhope dot com. Thank you guys for those super chats. You get the idea, so the background to what we're seeing with Bartholomew and the idea for the push for a world religion together with all the other Protestant sex and now together with Kris Loom and the Abu Dhabi Faith Center which just opened. I think right this just opened. Somebody was saying on Twitter, can we confirm that the Abrahamic Faith House in United Arab Emirates that comes out of old Papa Frank's document on a Human Fraternity that he signed together with one of the Emams. The shared values that we all have, even though we don't have shared values because we don't believe in natural theology Vatican two and no stratate. But there's quite a few Ecumenists and want to be Roman Catholics and they do believe that we all worship the same God because of a word concept fallacy known as the word Father or the word God or monotheism, as if those things mean the same thing, as if monarchical Trinitarianism is the same thing as unitarianism. It's not, but didn't you know it was? Well, Francis and the Grand Emam have decided that it is, and it's good enough now that we can build an entire faith center, which has it just opened Abu Dhabi, the Abramic Faith Center. I mean, if this doesn't convince you, yeah, here we go. I think it just would open a day or two ago March first, so not open yet almost open. So there's three stupid ass fake ass cathedrals or whatever these are. The look like looks like a damn office depot, like a warehouse, looks like a Communists What the heck? What is that? Illuminate confirm right opens March first. It's a multi faith place of worship. How can you have a multi faith place of worship together with arians and haters of Christ? Right, John says, anyone who denies the incarnations of the spirit of Antichrist? Okay, well, then that means Islam is of the spirit of Antichrist. So how are you going to have a common faith center together with Arius and Astorias and Eunomius and Muhammad and Mimonoides. Oh well, if you believe the World Council of Church's new religion of the Rockefellers, and then yeah, we're all worshiping the same thing because it's the same word God. Okay, So if I believe in one God and it's Satan or Lucifer, or are we still worshiping the same God because it's the same it's a monotheism. This is the stupidity of these people. They literally argue that by way I had. I was at a philosophy conference, a conference a few days ago which I will not be going back to the gigantic, four hundred pound boomer screaming in my face that our goal is to teach skeptics, but by denying natural theology, it's to create human skeptics. Yeah. Sure, so my goal is to create people to take atheist skeptics, convert them to Orthodoxy, to make them atheo skeptics. Yeah, because it makes a lot of sense. I'm not joking a foreigner pound screaming boomer academic in my face. Because I deny natural theology, people are losing it, dude. People are just nuts. And you know that's why we're We're We're gonna tighten up our circles who we interact with. Yeah, he was four hunderd pounds foreigner pound boomer academics, screaming in my face about natural theology, no arguments, just screaming those gonna fight me. I'm not joking. So I just left because we're not dealing with rational people anymore. We're dealing with people are just losing their mind. I have these people are on freaking SSR eyes and half of them are losing their mind. So we've got to tighten up who we talk to and who we interact with because people are getting crazy. Who are going nuts? So, and there's a lot of subversives out there too, right, So people pretend to be nice and friendly and they're just completely subversive, demonic individuals. So let's look at next clip because now you see that he admitted that we're dealing with institutional capture. Sook at institutional capture or influence in geo soft power through this interview, which is interesting because I just got this guy's book. I have not read it yet. We are. It's not very long, so I'm looking forward to it's his PhD thesis, I guess on Aaron into the Wilderness. The religion the history of the CIA, and we got some good clips that we'll play from this interview just a little bit to give you a taste of what we're dealing with.
Speaker 10: Here, religion and law and so in the US. I've always been interested in sorts of First Amendment issues, how that plays out in the public square, But my original idea for the project was actually something bit different. I was interested in how antique Catholicism in the United States played out with respect to national security concerns in the Cold War. And as I was doing some early, sort of preliminary poking around in various archives for that project, I stumbled into the story of Tom Dooley, which is basically just part of the story of the CIA's efforts as part of the Vietnam War to get Americans to think about Catholicism differently. And I just I'd never encountered this, I'd never heard of this, and so I kind of hold on that thread and the rest of the project came together bit by bit, and so for me, I think it wasn't something that I had thought about before, But once I got into the archives and started tracking down some names, it made sense to me that for many of the same reasons I found studying religion interesting that intelligence officers in various decades would have found it useful as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I think you know one of the things else.
Speaker 1: So news alert shocker, government and intelligence agencies find religion to be useful. I find it to be interesting and relevant to what they do.
Speaker 7: As I was reading through the book, and particularly in the early days, is how much this is? This is a book definitely about the CIA and religion, but like how much this is also a book about religious studies and how religious studies shapes things more than maybe they expected, right, so so so much of how the CIA is the always says into the CIA is going to approach religion is based on what you know, academics and a popular conscious thought about religion at the time in the forties and the fifties. How they had and this this newfound interest in world religions. So I guess talked to us a bit about how.
Speaker 1: Happened and to help give context for that. The reason they had an interest in world religions is precisely for what I've been telling you the last hour. That's why part of what part of weaponizing anthropology is everyone tracking are we understanding.
Speaker 7: You know, the way to see a way it was a suppose to how that is not like just invented in a vacuum, but was actually the outworking of, Yeah, the kind of the way that field was at the time.
Speaker 10: Yes, Yeah, I've always been interested in the history of the academic study of religion. I I I. Originally that was another one of my ideas for the project early on, was to sort of write up that history in North America. And I think, you know, the main problem with that is that there's like seventeen people who might be interested in reading such a thing, right, Like, it's pretty niche. And so one of the things I was really excited about with this project is that it does let me work in, as you noted, some of the other developments happening in the broader study of religion. So one of the things that immediately jumped out to me was some of the traces you can find in some of the actual kind of academic work at the time. So Hustin Smith's Religions of Man I mentioned this at one point in the book, but it's the first or second edition. In the preface of that book, he talks about one of the reasons for doing compared to religious studies is that the US military is going to need to know this stuff to like rule people or work with them or whatever. Right, and so it's a very kind of applied religious studies understood.
Speaker 1: That's the that's the anthropology that we're talking about.
Speaker 10: And this was all part of a much larger piece of how folks in the US and other places around the world too, we're thinking about religion. And so the big one that jumps out to me is that both in the CIA as well as its predecessor of the OSS, and in a lot of universities at the time, religion was kind of seen as this universal translator. I call it a Rosetta stone in the book because one of the things that one of the assumptions that people had at this time was that if you could understand one particular religious tradition, you could understand others. And it's of course the very like essentialist understanding of religion, or if you can get to the core, you could figure it out, and you could then use that to scaffold and understanding of other religious systems. And of course, for an intelligence agency, really for any sort of government agency, the appeal here was that, you know, you wouldn't have to sort of have a study of each religion necessarily, You wouldn't have to have specialists in every area. If you can crack you know, Roman Catholicism, you can figure out Buddhism or something, which sounds really right. I mean, it sounds ridiculous. But this is also some of the stuff we we found in the archives, and so along with this that basically religion could be a universal translator that right, it could get past ideas or differences of language.
Speaker 1: Ok, let's let's give it as this is. Yeah, so we know that the other interested in religion.
Speaker 11: It es so yeah, talk us a bit about that, about how that kind of I guess as the outplay of this, because it's interesting you talk about how like on the other end of things, it was the kind of the early victories in World War two that was like, see it works, and then that kind of held and maybe would jump into some of the other bits in between.
Speaker 7: But I mentioned in kind of how that yes, I guess the as you said that kind of came tumbling down a little bit there at the end.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, the I mean the wow come tumbling wow is that John Boomer Mellencamp.
Speaker 1: Is there anyone worse than John Boomer and Mellencamp?
Speaker 2: So I don't wanted to know that just.
Speaker 1: Thee let the Walls come tumbling down? Was John Gruger Mellencamp singing about the fall of Berlin Wall? Is that what that's about? Is that more Boomer Cia Tesla Scorpions crap? Did you not know that? By the way, was this Scorpions? I can't keep with these horrible hair metal bands? Dude? Who's the uh? A lot of y'all didn't even know.
Speaker 2: This team me to the Minica in the moment of night?
Speaker 1: Who is it? These horrible bands? It's a Guardian article? Is it Scorpions? I don't know these stupid bands? Winds have changed? Who sings that? Y'all didn't know that was a CIA operation? Duh? Scorpions Scorpions power ballad? Was the sound of Iron Curtains fall? Yeah? It was a big music producer who put to go out of this big operation too for at the behest of the CIA for Scorpions to play the Fall of Berlin Wall. Y'all didn't even know that, did you?
Speaker 2: Co conspiracy? Thor tea me in the Manica Moment window change.
Speaker 1: Which, by the way, that's about like Western neoliberalism breathing through the winds of that's what it's. It's actually some people argue there's a little eso terry stuff going on. There could be, I mean, I don't listen to freaking scorpions and this boomer crap. But yeah, a lot of y'all didn't even know that that was a CIA, And there's a whole crazy story about this too. Uh yeah, for real, let's get to some more of this where we're at.
Speaker 10: The simplest way I think to talk about it is that the as you mentioned right at the beginning of the story, is a story about building confidence in these intelligence agencies because of the perceived role they played in the victories in World War Two and the early Cold War. It's, you know, probably worth noting that a lot of those victories in what they called the religious approach to intelligence may not have been due for as much credit as they sometimes gave it. But nonetheless, right, this sort of encouraged the idea that, like this was a profitable avenue for intelligence work, and so it builds and builds, and after the Iranian Revolution, you see a couple things happen, but the big one is that all of a sudden, religion within the body of Vieuss intelligence work gets looked at much more critically, and so in the lead up to the revolution in the late seventies, even there's an uptick and coverage of Islam, there's an uptick and coverage of Iran. But it's this idea that Ayatola Homoni is just basically that he's crazy and he's sort of almost he's almost described as like a time traveler, right, that he's this guy that's kind of from the ancient past. And there's all of these incredible quotes in the Doctor.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's what That's what the Terish at the beginning of Back to the Future are, even though they're Libyan, like, it's the time traveling Komani Mari. Remember, remember the Terish, it's the Libyan terrorist. Though that doesn't work, but we'll make it work.
Speaker 10: Human Doug Miner a record about you know, there's no way he could run a modern country because you know, someone of his religious interest isn't interested in the modern world. He doesn't fit. That's the thing that keeps coming back. He doesn't fit and then he does fit as it turns out right, and all of a sudden they sort of have to reassess what went wrong. And so from nineteen seventy seven, nineteen seventy eight, then to nineteen eighty eighty one, you just see a total shift in how, at least to classified documents we have talk about religion. And I think the big place you see that are the big evidence for that is in the much more suspicious stance that the US takes towards liberation theology in Central and South America. That right, these are Catholic folks doing it. These are pre so many cases.
Speaker 1: But keep in mind that even though there is a conservative traditionalist element within the Roman Catholic and Orthodox churches that do not like liberation theology because of their obvious connections to Marxism and socialism, there's also a sizable contingent within the American power structure that favors liberalism, social gospel, and liberation theology because it's amenable too progressing Christianity towards the acceptance of family planning.
Speaker 4: That