Speaker 1: And last couple of days ago, we just had Nick Marshawn, who was the offensive player of the game, but said, man, we're gonna bring on nothing but the best man. We were talking about your boy, the honey badger, the defensive player of the game.
Speaker 2: Bring him all in like you say straight.
Speaker 3: This is my honey badge because I've been watching him. And I told you guys last week Maryland, when the quarterback get under the center, he get his shotgun, he gotta find where's zero at because you don't want to go where zero.
Speaker 2: At zero is dangerous.
Speaker 3: I told you I got a nickname for him, and I got a model five.
Speaker 2: Over six folk. He played the boy, played big the boy. I mean he pound for pound, he may be one of the best players on the team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know the quarterback say he's the best in the big ten, which he gonna end up being. I know we got I know we got a freshman, big time receiver. I know we got some linebackers that can do what they do. But pound for pound, zero is there. Whatever you want. He tough, he gonna come up and hit you in your mouth. He can cover, he can run, and he can do it all and guess what. He's my honey badger, but he's five poone on a six folk Bradley, Come on in, baby Bentley.
Speaker 2: George is a smart NMSH. Welcome to the cell. What's going on?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: Man doing great? Man? How are you doing? I mean you out here making play after play? Tell us how it feels. Man.
Speaker 1: I mean you have, you know, have a couple of injuries, but man, you look like you're playing some of your best ball right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'll just ready to get back out there. You know last year, you know, I had a couple of injuries. But I'm one hundred percent. So that's all I think about, right guy, I'll think I'll think about where my feet is.
Speaker 1: Just stay where your feet are, be where your feet are, right. So, I mean, man, it's we were just talking off cameras before. It seemed like they always are trying to you know, there's always defensive backs. Now it's like five that start the game. It's different back when in the day with subject and I play, you know, Nicholas Common now, but you were always on the field and you always seem to make plays.
Speaker 2: Where did that come from? And where where'd you learn that? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just I have to grow up playing football, you know, I just, I just I just love football and it's funny do it. I know I'm good at it.
Speaker 2: So they put you in the hitting drills early. Man, you were just good at hitting, because I mean you hitt like you two fifty.
Speaker 4: Actually, I ain't sorry hitting to like my senior high school for I was I'll mainly cut it into session my my my freshman, I ain't cut them in any session. But my sophomore junior year. I had no my sophomore year, and I had eight my junior year. For my senior year, but mainly I had a couple of big hits my senior force fumbles. That was what I was mean because I knew I had to come. I was coming to the big ten. So I knew I had to start Clint Flint passing people.
Speaker 3: So so so so honey, honey, honey, And it's no what they got to say, no Diddy or what they say.
Speaker 2: Was Paul okay, but you know, well you know, I'm sorry, honey, badger. Let me finish the whole thing.
Speaker 3: So so now you know, we got a lot of fans, We got a lot of people tuned in right, and then you see a guy that they want to put on a quote say, undersize, what's your mentality when you step on the field, is that is that in the back of your head to show him like, hey, just watch me play.
Speaker 2: Don't look at my side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my mama, you know, my mama always told me, like I always told y'all, the bigger you is, the harder you fall.
Speaker 2: That's just all.
Speaker 4: That's what I went about.
Speaker 2: Damn right.
Speaker 3: You know one thing about him straight he he don't he ain't gonna give you no long shitches.
Speaker 2: He ain't got time for that ship.
Speaker 3: He just wanted to get straight to the point, get get his own sense.
Speaker 2: And that's it. So that's how we're gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Both tackles, three of them solo. I think, man, you had a pig of past defense. Just look at so many highlights right here. If we can go to the tape, don't see I think this is the interception. So so talk about that play, man, like you know, walk us through that when you lined up.
Speaker 2: Can we rewind that? I can't see it, Oh you can't see listen?
Speaker 1: Can you see that now?
Speaker 4: Okay? That play that was It was in his own coverage that played. Uh, they're you know off, I'm off now, and well I was on coach. Was kind of like a like a match it was a match man, not just song man. And I was I was just deeling and they ran double slants, so I just start closing on the outside slant. And once I've seen the linebacker close on the wall and the mature receiver and break on the through and I've seen the ball, I'm like, hey, I'm going to get this already. I see it coming out there.
Speaker 2: They get this, I just throve out for it. That's what's up, man.
Speaker 4: I know, yeah, I'm supposed to be four up right now. But they took one away versus Acron my sophomore year, Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And it was good because in that game, I think it was in my teens, he got a pick and they flagged you for the p I but you made up for it though with that.
Speaker 2: You came right back. But then but then this is what I like the most too.
Speaker 1: I mean, I love turn we all we got to love turnoffs, but this right here pretty much amounted to a turnover to me.
Speaker 2: Look at this place. Third and four come up in there.
Speaker 3: I told you you got to find out were zero it because he gonna be all over the place, and they line him up in the inside and line him up on the eye side.
Speaker 2: You can put him in pump return, kick up. Man. The guy's a play maker. Man.
Speaker 3: Even he remind me like you got a little bit of me in him, Yeah, saying stick at your nose in there like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: He ain't doing it, ain't doing not doing it at all. So go back to that place because you you you kind of contain out there like he's supposed to set the edge.
Speaker 4: But then you you can I can't see her.
Speaker 2: Nothing still, I can't see it.
Speaker 1: Can you can you put it? Can you put it up? While we were all three on here, producer Shine? Is that possible? Oh no, can you see that?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: I know, I know what play you're talking about?
Speaker 2: The Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Know pare talking about.
Speaker 2: I know this that place you're talking about. It was a full block.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you see the outside receiver, it wasn't man the man. You only see the outside receiver forward inside the h the number two receivers, and I had to.
Speaker 2: Feel outside of him.
Speaker 4: That cracked when he cracked the block. So once he cracked when I seen the car running there, I seen him cracking the car. Okay, so it's my I know he finna hit this hole, so I gotta come with it. I mean, so I came and made sure he ain't get his momentals, and it was it was just me and him, and.
Speaker 2: I ain't let it be me.
Speaker 4: Ain't always told me to be to him or not the man.
Speaker 3: So to the fans that's in the in the in the and that here watching, you gotta understand this. The guys playing the game, but he's being well coached. When you talk about full block blocking down when a receiver block down or dB got the field right there. Because now we got the outside, they're not just playing the game. They're being tote the game where they get even tote the game to you who playing the game being tote the game.
Speaker 2: But the niggat tote the game straight at them bars playing the game, being taut the game, and then NY can tote the game bars.
Speaker 1: You're ready for it, Chuck, what do you got to say about that? Because I don't know what the hell he said, but you know I know.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He like he's saying like that. I'm playing the game. Like I'm playing the game.
Speaker 4: I see, I see what's going.
Speaker 2: On on, getting.
Speaker 4: What's going on, and I'll talk it what's going on.
Speaker 3: Think about it. We we understand me, Bunny. Sure, Florida boys, he would have been, he would have been in my class.
Speaker 2: There we go, there, we we have to advance. How about that about to grow? He was when you from where you from Florida, you just do it. When you from Florida, you just do it nothing. When you do who you from Florida, you just do enough to get by. That is not true. That is not true.
Speaker 1: That ain't true. Everybody in Florida. Come on, man, yeah, all the football football not true, not true. I see that is not true at all.
Speaker 2: Man. You know you you you you missed that.
Speaker 1: If the defense gives up the first on that, I mean they might they might score. You know, you're you're down by a touchdown, right there.
Speaker 2: Can't have that talk, dog, yeah, yees yeah, because it.
Speaker 1: Right after that, after that play, you know, they missed the field goal, and then you go down to school tied up. I mean that in the rest is history. Baby, that was a beautiful play. We just want to give you your flowers. Man, come on here and say congratulations on being defensive player of the game.
Speaker 2: Oh man, it's gonna be many move y'all gonna see talk that, do that, don't don't hey, let me do you leave though.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this because we had your homeboard receiver on that on Tuesday and he had stilk seats in the dorm.
Speaker 2: Chuck, what the hell you tho? The sign is real simple beat. It's just back you woke up.
Speaker 3: So all I'm asking is because I see you got a big screen TV in the backs, some things we ain't have when I was.
Speaker 2: Now that you got a rest record. What the hell a real simple beat, budd boy. I can't you know what. I'm gonna be back up in a few weeks. Man, I'm gonna come out and John see I see about someone. Hey, congratulations, Chuck, we see this weekend. Man. Keep on making plays. Brother, Yes there you're already now all right, go bring brother, go right, my man. Chuck Bradley doing it as he always does. Zero a honey Badger