Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: As the clock strikes thirteen, we gather for the David Knight Show. Welcome to the program. One in all, I'm Gardner Goldsmith, sitting in for David Knight on this beautiful, beautiful December twenty seventh Year of Our Lord, twenty twenty four, and we're getting together on a special program because many people are coming back from Christmas time, and I hope you had an absolutely fantastic Christmas. On this program today, we'll be discussing a lot of breaking stories that might have slipped past a lot of folks because they were with family, with friends, going to church and enjoying Christmas. And we'll recap some of those items and get your opinions on Rumble, on rockfin on Odyssey, on d Live, and of course on David Knights ex at Libertarian Liberty Arian. I'm Gardner Goldsmith and you might know my work from MRCTV. Thank you for joining us if you're coming over from there, And of course Liberty Conspiracy Monday through Friday at six pm Eastern Time. But I always say whatever time zone you call home is okay with me. Thank you very much for being here as I get to fill in for David in an absolutely wonderful day here in the deepest part of Russia where we spread the Russian propaganda that is our business. Here, my brain chip receiver is working very well, and Vladimir Putin is speaking to me giving me all the instructions. Yes, he's written in cyrillic to me. I hope you have a great, great rest of the day, and let's get started. We've got much to discuss. I want to welcome everyone, and if you're watching on X, you can give us your comments inside X and the Russian team can post your comments on the screen. Also, you can watch us on Rumble and on Rockfinn And don't forget while I get to fill in for David coming over from the Liberty Conspiracy or MRCTV, I want to remind you that you can donate to the David Night Show. This is how his program works and it works well thanks to you. Go to the David Knight Show store and check everything out there, because there's some great items and the Christmas Night album is great. It's so much, so much fundless to so heartwarming and it's just amazing his talent and integrity. So thanks for being here, everybody. I'm honored to be filling in for David. Had a little abbreviated theme there, and we're going to get started right away. We've got a lot to cover, to recap after Christmas. And in fact, on my program, what I often do is I show a little billboard on what we're going to be discussing that sort of thing. So we'll do that and we'll play little music here and there, maybe some Christmas music. I'm in my Christmas sweater. The theme is still with me, the season is still with me. So let's see what's on tap for the David Night Show Friday, December twenty seventh, twenty twenty four. What a beautiful time of the year. Anytime is great. As Jason Barker of Nights of the Storm says, any day is Christmas Day for me. So I love that. That's a great sentiment well today on the program. In fact, on my show, I should mention. On my show, I often have tonight on there and I'll say tonight tonight tonight like Genesis. But I can't do that today, and I use it as a way to actually make sure that the Russian team is able to get the audio from computer to going through to you and you give the five by five and so on, and so I can't do that because it's not Genesis singing tonight tonight tonight. Sometimes we even have other musicians sneak through on this. So let's see if we have some other guest musicians stopping by. Yes, I get it. It's Genesis with Humpty d a special guest. Just let me know if you've got the audio. Okay, we'll check in on the five y five. And I see already the Russian team is telling me we have commenters over on X populating X. I appreciate it. Everybody I can't believe is there. That is his nom de guerre. And we've also got good morning, guard Glad, Glad, I'm here. Glad, I'm glad, I'm here. Putin I think is what it says. Martin Thorn. Thank you Martin, and happy morning to you, my friend. Great to see you there. And I've got something else there and I'm not quite sure what that is, but you can check out the link if you want to over there on X. And I also want to say hi to the great rock fan crowd and the Rumble crowd and everybody who goes to visit after the fact. If you do get the chance, check out David Knight's gab feed because he posts the whole team at the David Knight Show, posts the shows and segments and the entire shows and audios as well, and you can check that out on his gab. Lots of people follow David on gab and of course on his ex at Liberty Terarian, lots of people follow him there. And I want to say hello to Octo Spook and Karen Carpenter and Greg Talent and so many of the wonderful folks who are Oh dougalug Hi dougal ug are populating rock Fann what a great home, as well as all the folks over at Rumble. I always say it looks like fruit stripe gum at Rumble, all the colors and it gets me thinking of those wonderful flavors of fruit stripe gum. So let's look at what is on tap today. At ten thirty we're going to be joined by Eric Peters of Eric petersautos dot com. I highly recommend going to Eric's website every morning. Maybe it's over breakfast, or it's at lunch, or maybe you're just hanging out waiting somewhere in some government line, a line created by government, And who knows, there are a lot of lines that are created by government. We might not even realize it, like the waiting line to get nitrogen fertilizer or a baby formula, those lines, you know, sort of like Frederick Bassia, the economist from the nineteenth century in France, said, it is what is seen and what is not seen, the opportunities lost due to government. Well, what are our opportunities today? On the program, we'll start things off with the Big Story, recapping post Christmas stories and Christmas stories. A couple major ones that are breaking just over the past day that David didn't get the opportunity to discuss with you yesterday Live. So I want to give you one of the major ones that has a bearing on the socialistic welfare state in the United States. That one of the major domestic policies that started up under FDR. And if you can guess it, throw it into the chat. Yes, it's you might call it a Ponzi scheme. That'll give you a hint. And then we'll look at do Trumper's adore Donald so much that they blind themselves to the latest evidence of his errors and the legacy of them. I've got some samples that I showed on my streaming show on Liberty Conspiracy last night at six o'clock Monday through Friday. Check us out at Rumbull and Rockvin and my ex is at Guard Goldsmith. That's at Guard Goldsmith. But on Liberty Conspiracy last night, we checked it out and I thought there was some terri observations from the folks in the chats, and hopefully I had some salient observations as well, so let me know. I didn't want to attack this person too much, but I thought what he was saying about Donald Trump was sort of emblematic of how people will. They've pulled their blinders over their eyes and are just counting on one guy to do so much. And to me, that reflects a really dangerous position of so much collectivism that has arisen on the United States system like tarnish on silver over the years, just layer upon layer, strata upon strata of collectivism that even many conservatives except, and now they want the one guy to fix everything. You know, I might be going a little bit too far. Maybe I'm being unfair, but we'll see. We'll talk about Trump's Christmas message and whether or not it lacks or has any sort of authenticity or any believability, look at the chaos in Syria. We'll also i know, also connected to Donald Trump, which many people don't want to discuss, and we'll also discuss and I'll show you on an MRCTV video. The reactions on YouTube are a perfect example of it. It's an exercise in societal blindness. I think in many cases, not to say that I am blessed with any sort of great insight, but I have a different viewpoint and I think they're not seeing what I'm seeing. So we'll look at ABC avoiding the New York City that should be New York City subway murder by fire, while the immigration issue grows more intense, give me some breaking news on that, and we'll look at climate cult fascism. I discussed this on the program last night. And there's a new piece that I got to write for MRCTV and it's out there, and I want to thank the editors. I don't think they changed anything in that piece. It just went so smoothly. It was so much fun to do, and unfortunately it's about a very troubling subject again, the rise of fascism in the United States and how they steer people's behavior and habits by getting the Central Bank funding and then sending that money out for their special favors. So thanks everybody for being here on the David Night Show. And I hope my attire is okay. I was gonna wear my jacket, but I thought, no, you know, it's holiday time, It's Christmas time. They even gave me a Christmas hat from TD Bank. I know one of my old high school friends works there, and so I hope that you are ready for a terrific day, and I hope that your Christmas time was very, very special. And I do highly recommend David's record. It is just Christmas Night is just so good. It's really good. He's got amazing talent. So thanks for being there, everybody. Let's get started and let's discuss, as Joe Piscopal would say from New Jersey, the big story, story to big stories.
Speaker 3: Stop, big story, big story.
Speaker 1: Yes, I used to do impressions of Joe because we both had curly hair. What is the big story. Well, we've got a couple big stories actually, so let me give you the first one, which is a breaking story, and it has to do with how people want something off of other people. And for that I often play something like Gimme, Gimme Gimme by Black Flag, which is pretty intense for a morning time on the David Knight Show. But I also play another song by a band from Austin, Texas. It's a little intro theme called Gimme, Gimme, Gimme some the Sons of Hercules. I'm a man can gain.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna told your bands got you yon the rack man?
Speaker 5: I think I'm down.
Speaker 3: Damn yowl.
Speaker 2: Na be, damn.
Speaker 1: It get its O give me give me.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't be.
Speaker 3: Indeed, I haven't got.
Speaker 1: If you're ever, If you're ever in San Antonio, Texas, check out the Sons of Hercules. They are fantastic. I love the name of the band. And I saw them at this thing called the Vegas Shakedown and it was a bunch of garage rock bands, and I tell you, boy, it was great. Their lead singers this six foot five I've American Indian Italian guy and he has like the old sixties mop top hair and he's just there's a documentary. Someone's making a documentary that's gonna be coming out at the beginning of next year about the sons of Hercules. Can't recommend him more highly. That album is called Hits for the Misses. It's great, So gimme, gimme, gimme some well at the at the expense of drawing out Unfortunately, the guess is too long. Let's go with you got it. It's social security, social security, Yes, the Social Security Wink Wink Fairness Act. They passed it. They passed the so called bipartisans So you know it's gonna be great. Both wings of the of the of the vulture have come down and they they swooped down towards you. So you know the delivery of this parasitic thing has got to be fun. Well. Unfortunately, no, because of course FDR started the social security system. It's unconstitutional for those people who sign on to the constitution, they claim it has authority over anybody. It doesn't have authority over me. I didn't sign it. That's just you know, I can't sign commands to say I've got a group of people and we're going to have control over you and we've written a piece of paper. But for the politicians who swear the oath to abide by it, maybe they might want to read it once in a while, or at least if they've read it, they might want to actually have the integrity to abide by their oh's well, social Security, of course, with FDR a big gimme. It was a Ponsi scheme from the start. The first year social Security began. The first woman who got her Social Security benefits got more than she paid into it. And this is just another cartoonish manifestation of it. Why because as I suspected when I first saw this, I saw that it was for public workers who don't pay. These particular workers don't pay Social Security taxes. It's not drawn from their income, So like the Earned income tax credit, this is actually money that is just being handed to people. So here's the story. It's one of these little little slide show things. It starts with the picture of Rand Paul. So of course we can always ask why does Ran Paul's wife have stock and Rendeze beer. But Congress series, I do love I do love his Festivus list, and I'm friends with him. I haven't spoken them for quite a while, but he approached me before he ran for Senate. We were at the Green Dragon Inn in Boston at the very first tea party since the tea parties that sort of brought things back. And we were at the that's where the Sons of Liberty did all their plotting, you know, Sam Adams and all those guys. And it was the Green Dragon and they've moved it in Boston. It's about one hundred feet from where it originally stood, but it's essentially the same building. And he said, do you think I should run for Senate? And I was like, I don't know, Rand, I don't know. And we used to talk on the phone because his dad was friends with my dad. I didn't know that. I interviewed Rand when his father was running. And after the interview we walked out of the radio station. He said, Hey, did your father know my dad? And we start talking and he's like, yeah, your dad was Paul Goldsmith, right, And I was like, yeah, how'd you know that? He goes, yeah, yeah, they were friends. So I haven't I haven't met Ron. Well here's the story. Congress passed this thing called the Bipartisan Social Security Fairness Act, So you know, it's got to be absolutely palatable despite opposition from some Republicans some there you go, gop Ars, I know, you know that there are lots of rhinos, but this is just ridiculous, and I think it's a manifestation of so much of the normalcy bias that people's people have. When they hear about this, they say, well, of course these people aren't going to get their social Security. No, it's not THEIRS, it's not THEIRS. In fact, the social security people are receiving now isn't actually THEIRS. It's taken from younger people because it's all drawn away to put into the larger budget. The bill repeals the windfall elimination provision that's from the eighties, that was during the Reagan administration. And I discussed this on Liberty Conspiracy when it was before it was to hit a final vote. And so what they did was they said, well, these government employees don't have to pay their social Security, their social security, so why should they be getting Social Security benefits for something they haven't paid. Yeah, how about that, Well it goes towards the first year of social Security. Again. For more than forty years, these two laws have reduced benefits for approximately two point eight million public service employees. You see the way that they frame this. The legislation passed both chambers of Congress. That's the way they frame it. Okay, But the the Congressional Budget Office estimated that this is going to cost one hundred and ninety billion dollars over the next decade in a nation that already has thirty six trillion in debt. So for those retired government, they're already government parasites. They already work as government employees, and they call them things like first responders. I'm sorry, but police officers are not first responders. Statistically, armed civilians are first responders. And as much as I appreciate many of my friends who are police officers, I don't see logically, philosophically, or morally that working for a system that tells people they must pay for their own protection or else armed thugs are going to come to their house and take them away or take away their house. I don't see that as protection, do you who? No, I call that a protection racket. It's not good one hundred and ninety billion dollars over the next decade to go to people who didn't have that amount of money drawn from their salaries in the first place. It's a gimme, and the Congress passed it, so you might want to check in to see how your congressperson or Senate person voted on that, because it's not good and Ran Paul spoke out against it. Here is what he said before passing the legislation. Paul warned, it speeds the bankruptcy of Social Security. Social Security is due to go bankrupt in twenty thirty four. That's just from demographics. It's already being drawn from like the vampires of DC will do. This will speed it up by a year or so. It's two hundred billion dollars added to a program that is already short of money. And he added, and if you're going to add to its mandate by expanding it, you should pay for it. Well, look, they're very busy trying to buy weapons for the military industrial complex or give other nation states money to buy weapons from the military industrial complex. So who am I to complain? Right, it's all in there in the Article eight thousand of the Constitution. I read it one time in the back of a cereal box. Oh it's dark laughter, it's dark laughter. But let's do a quick recap of a couple of the items that have come up since Christmas and during Christmas. Actually, so Christmas Day and the day after. Let's discuss a couple of the major stories. I want to offer these to you to get your thoughts on this, because there are a couple that I'd like to bring back, and one of them actually has a direct bearing on Christmas as we celebrate it in society, and I think it reflects something about society that perhaps just like the acceptance of social Security is if that is part of the American tradition, you know, welching off of somebody else, having the government take your money for your protection when you could have invested it yourself and done much better. Ah, yeah, that's okay. And I love these people who say they'll change social Security so that the social Security money has to be invested in stocks. Well, in that case, why don't you again just leave it with the people rather than possibly gaming the system and investing it in stocks of corporations that are government favored. How about that? Well, let's discuss something that is cultural societal. And also let's just remember some great work of no Illuminati pun intended, great work of David Knight. We're going to go with sanfrinitz Son to bring back the memory Fred Stanford. He was always on the edge of retirement, wasn't he. He was always on the edge of the heart attack. It's the big one, Elizabeth. I'm coming with his son Lamon. He always called big Dummy Man. That was based on a British British television show. Yeah it was. It was called Upstairs Downstairs. It's called Doctor Who because Fred Sanford's the interior of his junk junk building was bigger on the inside than it was on the outside. By the way, I flew to England for the return of Doctor Who. Flew over to England with a friend of mine and because I had friends who were gonna start up working on the show. And I was disappointed. Nothing nothing touches the Tom Baker era. And then right after that as the John Purwey era of Doctor Who. And they have just destroyed Doctor Who. It's really really sad. It's all about wokeism. Oh, yes, let's talk about that cultural stuff here in the United States and the wokism. Yes, you might be familiar if you watch the David Knight Show, you might be familiar with the fact that David Knight got knocked off of YouTube a while back, quite a while back, because he produced a fantastic film which was heartwarming. It was instructional about the film, It's a Wonderful Life, and it was instructional about the lie of the federal reserves, central central banking, fractional reserve banking, and the fraud of inflation that builds up the money supply and reduces the buying power of all the units that are out there, makes them all more and more units bidding on items, drives off the prices. Very simple causes the boom bus cycle and malinvestment because people who get the money at low interest will invest in it more recklessly. They'll hire new people expecting more demand, and then eventually all the prices get bit up, people pull back their spending and you get the bust where everything's got to be liquidated, like at the end of The Wizard of Oz you liquidated Arra. That's an intentional line. So David produced It's a Wonderful Lie, and as we know, banned by Google. Wonderful Live Federal Reserve the one hundred and eleventh anniversary. He put this out a while ago and He showed it on the program December twenty third, my niece's birthday. He says. The first info Wars video censored by YouTube in twenty thirteen, on the one hundredth anniversary of the Shenanigans that passed the Federal Reserve Act, when much of the Congress had left for Christmas vacation. Many of the actions of JP Morgan were paralleled in It's a Wonderful Life by the banker mister Potter. And by the way, mister Potter, as I mentioned, was played by I can't remember what was that actor. I mentioned it last night in the program. I'll think of it later. Selected clips used in the commentary are covered under fair use. But there's nothing fair about Google, Barrymore, Lionel Barrymore. There's nothing fair about Google or YouTube. By the way, the clips they claimed copyrights strike on were taken from the entire movie that was up on YouTube and remained up even after they struck the Info Wars channel. In David's production, it had been there for seven years. I remember seeing it and had over a million views at the time. I might have been one of them who had been watching. And so David produced this and it has a reference to this cultural item in the news today.
Speaker 6: Over the last one hundred years, the Federal Reserve has created bubbles and burst them and slaved us with debt and destroyed our purchasing power through inflation. Yes, it's been a wonderful lie for the bankers. There are striking parallels and frank kaepras. It's a wonderful life to the lies and tricks that real bankers use to create the Federal Reserve.
Speaker 7: Human nature doesn't change, and the greedy elite of nineteen thirteen in twenty thirteen look and act a lot like Potter the banker in the movie. And many Americans are left like George Bailey, staring into the abyss as their dreams collapse and they faced financial ruin. Do we live in a country that looks a lot more like Pottersville than Bedford Falls?
Speaker 1: All Right, So there you go. Absolutely wonderful production. The story about how it got produced and David's knowledge of it is just phenomenal. And so I'd like to add something to that because you might have heard about this yesterday a few talk radio hosts we're talking and discussing it, and I brought it up for discussion on Liberty Conspiracy last night six o'clock Monday through Friday on Rubble and Rock Fan. And of course you can go to my substack too. I should mention the Gardner Goldsman substack because the audios are available there. And you can check out my Sunday News Assembly every Friday. Now every Sunday. I should do that. Sometimes put out a Sunday News Assembly on a different day just to mess around, but you can check out. I always put out a probably about eighteen to twenty stories on Sundays that are breaking stories with a lot of context from my teaching in philosophy and economics and political science and stuff like that. My also have a background in scriptwriting and so on, so sometimes you'll see some cultural stuff there. I won't be given any secrets of Star Trek out anytime soon, but working at Star Trek Foyager was a lot of fun and the Outer Limits was a lot of fun. That was great. But Amazon is in the news, and as a person who worked in television, this is just this. I mean, as a fan of the movie it's a wonderful life. This just disgusts me. I don't understand. I just okay, So here's the story. We're gonna go over to Fox News. Here's the story. Morning Glory. All right. Amazon sparks outrage after cunning important scene from film classic It's a Wonderful Life. And I thought of some things as I was on the air last night, and I just thought, well, maybe this is a good analogy. I suppose I'll offer them to you. So fans of the Christmas class this is insane. I don't even understand. Fans of the Christmas classic It's a Wonderful Life are livid over Amazon's abridged version of the movie on its streaming service. Abridged, Like, where does that even? Again, I've been in production studios. I've been at the tables right as they're forming the ideas for shows. I was there at the Outer Limits as Brad Wright and some of the other guys started the Stargate SG one series, and they were doing interviews and stuff and for staff members and things like that, and they were heading up Outer Limits. So they started this. I've been there, you know, sit there say hmm, you know, I really like that story. How can we, you know, make an abridged version of it? Hey, hey, writer, thanks a lot. Let's just pull the heart out of this. Now. I know sometimes they're editorial decisions. That's for the people who make the movie. And I know that sometimes some people will do things like dubbing out or silencing out swear words or something like that. This is a completely different ballgame. This is wokeism on acid. They abridged the movie. The nineteen forty six hit film, which follows the life of businessman and banker George Bailey, sparked outrage after Amazon cut a pivotal portion. Like the pivotal portion, otherwise there's no meaning for the movie. Amazon's A Bridge version doesn't include what many consider the most important scene, known as the Pottersville scene, in which George wishes he had never been born, prompting his guardian angel to remind him that he needs to earn his angel wings. That's Clarence, Clarence Clarence right. Outrage fans said the scene sets up the rest of the movie exactly. That's the whole point of the movie. That's the point of the movie. They said. It abruptly jumps between scenes without the full context of the story. And I mentioned last night that would be like watching Wizard of Oz and what Dorothy goes to open the door to the colorful land of Oz after the storm. She wakes up. There's the storm, the house is a wreck. She opens the door. She's in Oz. You wouldn't have that. She'd just wake up, look around the messed up house, and then you'd see her and better again, and all her buddies are there. Hey, how's it go there, Dorothy? Why that was some storm last night? Huh, you wouldn't have the story. The whole point of It's a Wonderful Life is in the in the title it's a wonderful life. He's going to take his own life, and he realizes, through Clarence's help and showing them, what life would be like if he weren't there. How all these people exist because he helped them, and their lives are better and they love him and he loves them. And that's the point of the movie. And you know, spoilers if you haven't seen it. In the end, he's in financial trouble, and his financial trouble because he's tried to help so many people, he's over extended himself, and Potter is out too aggressively and predatorially take his bank, his savings alone away and the next thing, you know, all these people who love him, who show how much they appreciate him, those local bonds are there and it's wonderful, and they come to his rescue, they come to his aid, and his wife and his daughter are there, and the bell rings and Clarence the Angel has earned his wings. It's so heartwarming. How could anybody not like that? Well, I don't even understand. It's ridiculous. That would be like Rocky going from training to being the champ instantly. The whole point of the movie is the process of him working to get over the hurdles and overcome things, and his relationships with people as he tries and struggles to even overcome his own self doubt. It's I mean, gosh, I don't know, it's just ridiculous. So people are really really angry about this, and I think appropriately so, and it just I think it just serves to remind a person about how wonderful that movie is. And I also want to bring up while I have the opportunity, because I have that clip from David's show that is over at his x feed. Remember if you go to the at liberty Tarian x feed, you can see a nice takeoff of the film. I would add for that he produced with CG with Ai that he and the family produced to promote at the Davidknightshow dot com store how you can pick up his Christmas album and it's a wonderful little takeoff of the film. So I want to play just a section of this because here in the David Knight Show, if I can come in as not just a host filling in for David, but someone who just offers enthusiastic delight for what David does and what the entire team does, and what all the people in the chat do. And remember you can contribute as as a member of the Goldsmith family to the Ninth Family, I say Merry Christmas to you and to all in the audience. Here is a sample of what they were able to do. It's wonderful.
Speaker 7: I wish I had a Christmas Night album.
Speaker 4: You can get the Christmas Night Album at the Davidnightshow dot Com for just thirteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: There's right in the second.
Speaker 3: Four there say.
Speaker 1: Could you wish jar it? Well, not just one wish, a whole hatful.
Speaker 4: First, I'm going to the Davidnightshow dot com and purchase the Christmas Night Album. Then I'm gonna listen to Christmas classics like.
Speaker 5: Who are you gonna throw it up?
Speaker 8: I want the Christmas Night Album too.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Hello girls, can't you come out to me?
Speaker 9: Can't you come out?
Speaker 10: Come on?
Speaker 7: David's Christmas Night album includes twenty one instrumental Christmas melodies like God Rest You, Merry Gentlemen, Silent Night, and.
Speaker 1: It's all new. I'll be home for Christmas. What do you want? You at the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a glasshole around and pull it down.
Speaker 4: I'll take it and what and then I'll buy you your own download of David Knight's Christmas Night Album to.
Speaker 11: The you're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: Wonderful stuff from David Knight.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm Guardinger Goldsmith filling in for David, and I want to thank everyone who's watching on AX. Please spread the word, hit the likes, share as much as possible, and of course if you have comments, the Russian team can get those comments up on the screen. I also want to thank the wonderful folks inside rock finn Iq micro Dodds saying howdy, guard thanks for awakening at O dark thirty and giving the five y five. Thank you so much. I love the candy icon as well. It's just great. And of course Dougalug given the five by five and I also want to thank I think it's Sila Sheila or Sheila a over on Rumble who offers this comment. And I do want to mention if you want to donate to the David Knight Show as a fill in host. I hope I can engender and entice people to do so, that would be great. But a great comment from Shila or sheile a over on Rumble. The fruit stripe gum colors are jumping over there, they're sparkling. Amazon did that about that film on purpose to cause outrage. We are in the demoralization phase of the mal revolution, and isn't it interesting how cultural icons are the types of things that collectivists often try to destroy, especially local flavor, local bonds, and replace it with bureaucracy and the larger idea of national identity, which oftentimes can't cover all those local things. All that becomes homogenized and destroyed for the greater good. And I want to get into that next topic actually about the greater good and this icon worship of Donald Trump, And as I mentioned, you know, I don't want to be too critical, too harsh, because many of these people really seem like nice folks, right, And it's not like I have any grand enlightenment. I have a different perspective. I'm a Christian anarchist. I don't believe that any political structure that is formed through coercion and mandates is at all ethical, So I oppose all forms of statism. I favor voluntarism. In fact, the term voluntarism applies to an anarchist, and anarchy is really not what the violent anarchists who were really socialists promoted, especially in the United States in the nineteen twenties nineteen thirties. In the United States and in Europe, anarchy is technically, you know, breaking it down, anarchy no human ruler, only God. We're all created equally. I have no right to claim rule over you. Even if I sign a piece of paper with a bunch of other people, that doesn't give me any authority. Pieces of paper don't give people authority. Voluntary free will and agreements, those are what actually bring our bonds together. And as the United States, this large hegemonic creature has grown across the continent, across so many areas of the economy, and into our private lives. I think so many people get normalcy bias. They become accustomed to the government controlling many of these types of things. And so we have control over air routes, we have control over speech on the internet, over television waves. None of that stuff is conforms with what the founders actually designed. They have something in there called the Interstate Commerce Clause. But even James Madison warned people. He said, essentially that that is supposed to.
Speaker 6: Be a.
Speaker 1: Remedial clause in the Constitution to allow, if for Congress to handle disputes between states over trade problems. So if a state was putting up a trade barrier against products from another state, they could go to Congress and get that fixed. He said, it wasn't to give them control over anything that goes over state borders, to regulate anything in trade that someone might be selling from one person to another. And in fact, you'll see inside the clause, states is capitalized, so it only applies to those political bodies. So with all these things that have been added up, I keep seeing, unfortunately, many conservatives looking to the central authority as the fix it man, or, as Monty Python would say, bicycle repairman. We're saved, right, everything has to come from Donald Trump now. And they're overlooking the fact that they themselves call themselves conservatives, and yet many of the things that Donald Trump favors, like for example, he says he's not going to allow foreign students to criticize Israel or even support a peace in the Middle East. In Gaza, for the occupying nation of Israel to stop blasting people apart and killing reporters. They killed five reporters yesterday. They killed four people near a hospital. All that stuff, even if they're foreigners and they call for that. He's going to make the universities get rid of them. And they're considering deporting those people. So why want a conservative rather than applauding that, say, hey, why should you be holding the money from the federal government over the universities. That's how you're going to make them do it. Why don't you allow for real privacy, private property rather than legiate fascism, which is what we've got in so many areas of the economy, whether it's the green handouts, whether it's the you know, climate climate change, whether it's tariffs that are going to go towards certain businesses that are favored like the dishwashing manufacturers in Ohio with Portman under Trump, whatever it might be. And tariffs are in the constitution, but they're economically bad and they're immoral. They're a form of tearor they're a form of taxation. Taxation is wrong. It's a way that groups of people try to take other people's stuff. That's wrong. It's just baseline wrong. There's there's no arguing about saying, well, yeah, but we have to fund the government, how are you gonna do it. I'm gonna force people to pay for it. Well, then it's wrong, isn't it. You're not gonna come up with an answer that says it's right, because then you're justifying theft that's incorrect. You just find theft, coercion, extortion, that's not right. It's wrong. So I want to show you a quick example of a way that American Trump supporters seem to forget what Donald Trump has wrought. And this is going international, not to Israel and Palestine and Gaza. Although Donald Trump a couple weeks ago had dinner with Benjamin Netyaho's wife who's up on charges. The wife of a man who internationally is being recognized as a person who's conducting genocide and is up for war crimes charges and would be arrested in many nations, can't even go back to Poland. He's not Semitic, he's Eastern European. He comes from this family, comes from Poland, net and Yahoo, and so he can't go back for the remembrance of the Holocaust because the Polish authorities say that they will arrest him for what he's doing with his own form of a Holocaust in Gaza. And people might look at that as inflammatory. Well, you know, anybody I think who's been watching this very closely knows the genocide that the IDEF has been conducting with our money. And I find it repulsive. It's absolutely utterly unacceptable. It's morally, constitutionally, ethically unacceptable. So and it's a historic black mark on the United States and anybody anybody who supports that in the Congress should be ashamed of himself or herself. And Joe Biden, I know he's got mental problems, but he's been backing this for a long time too. Let's talk about another area though, In the area I want to bring up to discuss this strange blindness and this hero worship of Donald Trump is Syria, and I've got a segment from RT that I recorded that shows you the chaos that's happening in Syria. Let's check this out as they talk about this now sectarian violence and even the Alloites who are in the area where Asad used to live, they're having problems, of course, and they're fighting with each other as United States backed forces that at the time that the United States was giving them money, they were calling them terrorists. This is the group that formed isis the Alnustra Front, which is now what is it the It's the Hayat Tar al Sham and their leader who used to go by al Galani or al Jilani because he was born in the Golan Heights, who's now called al Sharha, Muhammad Glani Abu Muhammad Galani now Mohammad al Sharha. This man was on the most wanted list until last week from the United States government. But at the same time both Israel and the United States were working with him, and the United States was occupying a third of Syria. So let's see the chaos that has been wrought not just by Joe Biden. And this is where I want to go on this hero worship. Let's check out some of the chaos in Syria right now. These poor innocent civilians who might be there caught up in all of this. As Israel moves past the goal on heights, don't know how far in they're going to take land, as Turkey wants land, as the Kurds in the northeast want their land, and of course, as the United States continues to play favorites there on.
Speaker 12: The ground in Syria, specifically in the coastal areas of Latakia and a tatus Hts, terrorists have clasped with the forces of the Ousk president, the country's current militant landed administration. Confound that there were casualties.
Speaker 13: Fourteen Interior Ministry personnel were killed and ten others wounded after a treacherous ambush by remnants of the criminal regime while performing their tasks of maintaining security and safety.
Speaker 12: The majority of the population in the atled regional Ala White so the Ethner religious group in the country, which ba.
Speaker 5: Al Asad himself belonged to.
Speaker 12: Syrian American journaist and Rice as steven Sauna leaves. This sectarian violence is being incited by third parties.
Speaker 14: In the protests in Shomos in central Syria, there were the third party that shot on the protesters and killed and injured that that need sure, it took everyone that the third party trying to make it a sectarian war, and it started immediately. The opposition forces caused started a curfew at night about ten eleven o'clock the village of the Snod, the suburbs of Latakia.
Speaker 5: The young men in the village captured several.
Speaker 14: Men who had kidnapped a Sydney boy from Latakia, a simny young man from Latakia, and they were going to kill him and throw him throw his body in that village. Uh to uh and for sure to cause a sectarian tension between the Alloys and the Sidneys and Latakia. There is some revenge killing because it's chaos in the country.
Speaker 5: Uh, it's a big chaos. There is some.
Speaker 14: Individual mistakes, there is, as I told you, And at the same time there's a third party trying to killing also from Alloyites. Then they kill like a Christians, they kill a suddenly there so there is to be as I said, there's the third party trying to cause a k sectarian war in Syria and unrest, the revenge of course, and the there is revenge killing happening because.
Speaker 5: As I as I said, because it is.
Speaker 14: Chaos in Syria, the opposition did not have never, just have time to take control as a police and arrest all of these people doing all of this.
Speaker 1: All right, so we'll pause that. I think that is just you know, one snapshot of one of the things that's happening in the Alla White region where Asad had grown up, and of course his father had been a leader of the country prior to that, and for context. I've mentioned this on Liberty Conspiracy, but part of my scriptwriting when I was working out in Los Angeles because of my libertarian connections here in New Hampshire and Ski here in Russia. Hampshire Glenn Jacobs, the man who played Kine in the w W E and is now mayor of Knox County, and Glenn's been on here with me when I've filled in for David once. Glenn, great guy. Glenn had house just a couple of towns up from here, and we met at a libertarian convention where we were both speaking, and so I was in La a couple of years later, and he said, hey, Guard, you know you don't want to get together for dinner. So one night we had a real, real nice time, went to a sushi place with with Freddy Prinz Junior actually, because Freddy's worked doing a lot of things for WWE for quite a while and Glenn and Freddy had been friends. And Freddy was really nice guy, really really good guy, very pro freedom sort of guy. And the things he the wonderful things he said about his wife was just great, Sarah Michelle Geller, and that was awesome. And then the next night we went to dinner at a Middle Eastern restaurant and this is around twenty eleven, and the manager, I believe, came from Turkey and he came up to us later after the dinner and he said, Hey, they're going to try to overthrow Asad. And I said, what is is maybe the spring of twenty eleven, I thought, he was what are you talking about? He said, Look, Asad's not a great guy, he said, but they want to stop rushing energy exports. And of course I looked into it and yeah, they had a pipeline they were planning, and of course, the United States government dependent on the Petro dollar. The Arabs didn't want that competition, and there was the larger plan for the Greater Israel project and the campaigned for a New American Century that Wesley Clark exposed. You can see the Democracy Now video all about that. You know, the seven countries in five years, which you know, the timeline has been drawn out much much longer, but that's what they're going for. Iran is the last one. And he said, you know, they're gonna try to overthrow Asad. They want to overthrow USOT. And then shortly thereafter, I didn't, you know, pay that much attention to what the man said. But shortly that after Obama had his redline and the same thing they came up with that Assad is using chemical weapons against his own people, which was debunked by scientists and students at m I. T Seymour Hirsch has written about it, utterly bogus stuff, and even Obama had to pull back because they showed they disproved his claims. But all of the stuff at ben Ghazi that that uh that night at ben Ghazi with Ambassador Stevens, that didn't just spontaneously happen, as Hillary Clinton said, you know what, what difference does it make. The difference is those were weapons, as Seymour Hirsh has talked about, which were supposed to be moved from Libya after she and her other absolutely demonic vultures came and overthrew the government of Libya and picked that apart. Then we see that they wanted to move the weapons into Syria and that night in Benghazi that was supposed to be a weapons transfer. That's what happened. And Seymour Hirsh has written about the rat lines. You can check that out and I'll show you. As they started to prepare for the overthrow of the government of Asad, there is a classic picture, and I've shown this before of John McCain in Turkey meeting with none other than Abu Muhammad Jilani, who, yes, at that time, was just attracting the attention of people like John McCain. McCain also was at the heart of the overthrow of Ukraine. This man is responsible for so much chaos in both of those countries, both of Ukraine and Syria have seen hundreds of thousands of people dead because of him and his friend's machinations. And that is the man right there on the screen. If you're listening in audio, just look up Al Qaeda operative Abu Muhammad Jilani, John McCain Turkey and you'll see the image. It'll pop up. That is a picture I've been showing over and over again for years on Liberty Conspiracy. I've emailed it to people. And John McCain is also in photographs on stage as I mentioned on the program, probably David's show here as well, on stage in twenty fourteen and working with them in twenty thirteen. And Joe Biden is in pictures with a man named ole Tiani Bach, leader of the Slovada Party which is the Nazi party in Ukraine, literally on stage with Phil Murphy, the senator from Connecticut. Amy Klovershaw was there for that trip. Lindsay Graham was there for that trip because I think he liked the military fashions. And John McCain was there, And Joe Biden is in photos shaking hands with the Nazi who formed part of the coalition government behind Yatsunyuk who of course we heard mentioned, whom we heard mentioned by Victoria Neulan and Jeffrey Pied as the guy they were going to put into office in early twenty fourteen, and that led to Barisma and also the extension of the bioweapons labs that Barack Obama and Dick Lugar put in there when they overthrew Yanikovich in two thousand and five two thousand and six in Ukraine he got reelected later, but in two thousand and six or so, that's when they started to put the bioweapons labs in. And there's a very good documentary by Russia today, terrible Russian propagandists that exposes many of those bioweapons plans in not just Ukraine, but I believe also Estonia and Latvia or Lithuania. And one of the bioweapons plants actually has Dick Louguard's name on it. If people needed any more evidence, or you know, if Victoria Neulan acknowledging that there were bioweapons labs to Marco Rubio, maybe that's enough as well. I don't know, I just don't know. But this is just perfect and shows you the influence of Republicans and Democrats. So let's look at John McCain in particular, let's look at the blind side of people when it comes to Donald Trump, because indeed, just a little while ago on Friday, and I got to put this in my Sunday News. Assembly on Friday a spokesperson for the Department of Defense, and of course you get to pay for your own defense, and if you don't pay for it, you'll be trying to defend yourself from people getting into your house. I love how they talk about border control. We've going to have border control that's not in the US Constitution under the powers of the Congress or the government. The executive branch or the judicial branch is a state issue. Jefferson and Madison have written about it. And if you don't want to pay for their arbitrary political border, because of course, no one can actually say that a border that's put up by government is actually where anyone wants it, because the people who are forced to pay for it, it's not their decision, and the politicians are using other people's money. The only borders that are actually real and show any value that anyone wants it there are on private property. But the people who want to protect the political border and look for central authority to handle the border, which isn't even in their constitution unless states under Article four Section four ask for the militia to come in to protect their constitutional form of government, they have to ask them to come in. So you don't need posse comatatas. You don't need posse camatatas because it's Article four. Section four is only when they are asked to go in, can they go in. So it's supposed to be a state issue. So if you don't want to pay for where their political border is going to be put up when they take private property somewhere in Texas or Arizona to put up a new wall or something like that, if you don't want to buy into their central command and control that, if a new president other than Donald Trump comes in next time, it might go right back to Joe Biden actually taking your money to fund people moving, but in this case to put up the barriers. If you don't want them to take your money for that, guess what happens to your barriers at your house. That's right, they don't care about your borders. They'll come right into your house, they'll take you away. That's how much they care about borders. That's how much. The people who are saying I care so much about the US border are the very ones who would force their neighbor to pay for where they want the border wall to be, or how to be policed with how much, how often, how much money. That's all part of the tragedy of the commons. It's unworkable. The only way you can show value is through your own decisions, not by forcing somebody else to pay for it. So let's take a look now at again the mistakes that many conservatives make when they look to that central authority. We'll talk about immigration a little bit more and touch on that theme again, which is a philosophical, anarchist, logical theme, plus touches on the constitutional framework that many conservatives just seem to overlook when they look at the central authority trying to handle this. We're going to talk a little bit about this Defense Department spokesman, a major general rider who gets up there and acts as if he's surprised to discover something. He discovers amazingly that there are more troops in Syria the United States, deployed deployed from the United States than they realized. So I did a video for this and wrote about it from our CTV, and idn'd like to play it for you now, Perhaps extinguishing any flicker of confidence many Americans might still retain in the honesty of a Biden Department of Defense and the US Congress that already has shown decades of utter contempt for the US Constitution. Department of Defense DoD spokesman Major General Patrick Ryder told reporters on December nineteenth that, well, chucks, you know how we've been telling you for almost a year that there were nine hundred US troops in Syria. Well, we just discovered that there are more than double that number deployed there. Hi, everyone, and I'm Gardner Goldsmith for MRCTV, And here's the story. Yes, Major General Rider, he was surprised to find that his own agency, his own department, had taken certain actions. That's kind of curious.
Speaker 5: Isn't it.
Speaker 1: Well, here's what he had to say, in part.
Speaker 15: As you know, we have been briefing you regularly that there are approximately nine hundred US troops deployed to Syria. In light of the situation in Syria and the significant interest, we recently learned that those numbers were.
Speaker 5: Higher and so asked to look into it.
Speaker 15: I learned today that, in fact, there are approximately two thousand US troops in Syria.
Speaker 1: Writer's claim of ignorance was almost as insulting as the reality that without any official declaration of war from Congress, no US troops are supposed to be deployed overseas, not two thousand, not nine hundred, not one. And he made it worse by trying to normalize this stunning breach of American constitutionalism.
Speaker 15: These additional forces are considered temporary rotational forces that deployed to meet shifting mission requirements, whereas the core nine hundred deployers are on longer term deployments.
Speaker 1: Again, if there are any ethical people still working in DC, could they mention to Major General Rider that this is a distinction without a difference, the fundamental baseline being that none of them are supposed to be there, with the added recognition that the DoD has been lying to us for many months about the overall number. Journalist Michael Tracy put it succinctly on X, posting a clip of the insufferable writers inane statement and writing quote, would love to know how the Pentagon suddenly learned that it had at least one one hundred more troops deployed to Syria than it had previously acknowledged end quote. Absolutely right. Did the soldiers walk there? Perhaps they appeared out of hammer space, as if they were in a Mario and Luigi video game, all while the wildly unconstitutional US wanders like a blind beggar into thirty six trillion dollars in debt. Of course, given the track record here, we can't even be sure we can trust this new number of two thousand troops. But while Ryder did make a court gesture of himself and expose how much contempt the current US military brass, DC politicians and federal bureaucrats have for us, he was honest about one thing. At the close of the clip provided by Michael Tracy, one can see Rider admitting that the US has been in Syria for a long time. Some of us have been trying to sound the alarms about this for a long time.
Speaker 15: He said, These forces which augment the defeat ISIS mission were there before the fall of the Asade regime.
Speaker 1: No kidding again, some of us have known that. In fact, we've known that the US has been working with ISIS affiliations and occupying nearly one third of Syria for ten years, and that the area is Seriou's richest oil land and contains the best growing fields in the nation. In fact, Donald Trump himself admitted to this occupation on numerous occasions while he was president presiding over the occupation, and he even stated during a meeting with Turkey's leader, Recev tyep Erdowan five years ago, in part.
Speaker 9: We're keeping the oil we have.
Speaker 10: The oil is secure.
Speaker 1: And as much as supporters of mister Trump might try to just defy this, perhaps thinking that it represents some kind of payment for the US doing something they think is beneficial in the region, there simply is no constitutional or ethical excuse for any of this period. Not only has the US Congress not offered a declaration of war to move troops overseas and possibly engage in hostility that could see them killed or see them kill others. Internationally, a Greek treaties prohibit the occupation of foreign nations. Not of course, that any of the federal bureaucrats and war hungry politicians in DC much care. So long as they keep collecting their cushy, taxpayer funded salaries, we don't know where they came from.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: Thanks for watching everyone, Please like and subscribe. Find us Unrumble where they don't censor and of course, I suppose you could here a sense of frustration in my voice there. Big thanks to the MRC TV editors. The team did a great job on that video, and I really appreciate what they did, and yeah it is it is amazing. But I want to show you, in fact, let me do one thing here, because I want to show you what the comments were on this video. Okay, so let me go down here just to give you an example, because this sort of helps with the lesson of the whole thing, and it is I think illustrative or at least allows for some comments from people. So let me show you this and you can check it out. And someone has here and nice thanks and things like that. Someone says, is Rider a DEI general officer? That's great, But then we have so someone had an excellent point. Anyone who actually believes the d D didn't know exactly how many troops it has in Syria has quite a few screws loose. Do you guys seriously think the government didn't know how many troops it had there? Seriously? Well, obviously that's the point of my video, But some people didn't really seem to get the point. One person said, hammer space is more a bugs Bunny thing than Mario and Luigi thing. But it's actually taken from Mario and Luigi when they would pull their hammers from out behind their backs in the video game. But I understand what he was saying about bugs bunny. So this is interesting. So this one person here, this is new says, while I agree with the criticism of the DoD, I must bring scrutiny, not even paying attention to Donald Trump, I must bring scrutiny to your criticism of the US declaring war argument. The US Congress has not declared war since nineteen forty one. All the other wars we have fought have not fallen under the constitutional war doctrine. That's the point that I made. It's not constitutional. What else are you going to use to run the US government? You know, the rules to monopoly. I'm not sure, but some people just concentrated on Joe Biden. They thought, yeah, you know, when a new guy gets in here, it'll be changed, it'll be different. Someone says Trump will fire his you know what as you know what, So he writes this, Trump will fire his you know what. Well, that's not the point. The point is that Trump also was at fault, and he says, another person here says, who's responsible for such awful record keeping? That's not the point. The point is that the United States government is deploying troops without a declaration of war and was occupying a nation contrary to the US Constitution and international agreements to which the United States has signed and which are constitutional according to the US Constitution.
Speaker 3: How hard is it?
Speaker 1: I don't understand people are looking at Joe Biden and not Donald Trump. They're completely It was right there, it was in the video. It was there, wasn't it didn't I put it in there. I don't understand how it is that people can look at this and they immediately switch off of recognizing the wrongdoing of Donald Trump. They won't discuss it. I thought it was valuable, it was important to bring up, and yet we don't see it. They're not discussing it. And I've got another example for you that I think you might find interesting. So let's turn to what I wrote down on the billboard, and I showed this to the audience at Liberty Conspiracy last night. Collectivism grows. Even so called conservatives have embraced the mindset while deluding themselves. Many not all, you know, I want to be sort of just questioning and expressing some vexation and hope that maybe we can have a conversation and that sort of a thing and say, hey, what about this? Are you you going to talk about that? Or are you just going to say I'm putting all my chips on this and while deluting themselves that they stand for freedom. The hits and missus come up here, and here are the hits and the misses of an example. So I want to turn to this web channel. You can find them on Rumble Real America's Voice. Right. So this guy, Steve Gruber comes back from Christmas, and he's a very likable host. Seems you know, he's got some chops when it comes to certain things. I disagree with him on other things. And yet it's this banking on Trump is gonna change everything. It's gonna be great, and then for completely forgetting all these other things that he's done in the past. And in this we're gonna touch on the last little bit to sort of recap Christmas, because Trump's Christmas message is part of what I plan to discuss on the program. As you saw on the Billboard earlier, Trump's Christmas message shows us. I think, how so many people are so willing to uncritically look at these people and just rely on the one guy's gonna save us. How in the world did a supposedly decentralized federalist system get to that point. Well, again, not to be too critical, you know, try to pull back every once in a while here and just offer what he has to say and say, geez, you know this makes me feel uncomfortable sometimes and sometimes he makes very good points. Here we go.
Speaker 5: It was a terrific Christmas.
Speaker 16: Like you, we're now taking time to look forward and really start to count our blessings as we count down the days until America has a real president again.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there you go. How is a guy who repeatedly with the Cares Act, with the PPP, with the calling for a medical emergency March thirteenth, twenty twenty. How is that a real president? How can you call this man, Donald Trump, a real president, the authentic, real deal, the John Wayne, real meat and potatoes president. Going back to the roots of a guy who respects the constitution when this man is not even right about how many Russians have died in the Russian Ukraine conflict. He repeats nonsense from Jake Sullivan. Absolutely false, I mean so clearly obviously false. He said six hundred thousand Russians have died. It's nowhere near that. It's six hundred thousand Ukrainians have died. And how any thoughtful human being can hear that and say, well, sure, I believe that is beyond me. There's no possible way that Donald Trump could believe that unless he didn't know anything about what was going on there. And it's the same thing with the PPP and care stuff, going back to the so called pandemic, the same thing with even calling it a pandemic when you've got a medical system that's getting incentivized by the federal government to the tune of upwards of thirty thousand dollars per patient. If they can claim that the patient has a if they can take a positive pc artist which has been gin dupped to two to the fortieth power, and then claim that someone has died from COVID nineteen when they could have died from something else, they'll get paid. You don't even know how many people. Ever, they will never know how many people died from COVID nineteen. Donald I could see that Donald Trump's the president of working with these people. He didn't bring it up. Hey, do you think we might be sort of pumping up the numbers by sending money out to people who claim that they've got this so that they can get the money. I don't know about that. I'm Anthony Fauci. I think we're fine. By the way, put your mask back on and go back to mar A Lago. I mean, these are the most If you were a teenager playing a board game, you just scratch your head like, hey, did I miss something here on the way this is supposed to work?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, it's fine? Am I sup? How is this? I don't know how this works? So again, how is he a real president? Right? How is it possible he's a real president? Even George Washington breached the constitution when he marched on the whiskey whiskey makers in western Pennsylvania. Okay, they weren't invited into Pennsylvania under article for Session four, and I'm glad I brought it up earlier. They weren't invited in. It was a judge who was a friend of Alexander Hamilton's in DC who said that there was an insurrection going on or a rebellion going on in Pennsylvania. That's why they call it the Whiskey Rebellion. It wasn't a rebellion. It was an aggressive march to get the Whiskey excise tax by Washington and Hamilton and many of the people who had they wanted money and they were holding onto the war bonds that Hamilton had said you'll get paid back one hundred percent because we'll have taxing authority under the Constitution. But even though they put the excise taxing authority in there, they didn't explicitly spell out how they could collect the excise tax. So people were trying to figure it out because they can't send federal troops into states unless the states invite them in. So they reached loggerheads there and you can read the constitution, you can check it out. It doesn't work. Seriously, like you, it doesn't work. They can't send the troops in unless they're invited in. So that's very interesting, and that it's not a standing army. It's supposed to be the militia. It's not a US army, not the Marines, not the Air Force or anything like that. Right, they have a navy. But as far as the land troops go, that's the militia. That's us. We're supposed to be in our states. If we get if we get called up supposedly under their constitution by a declaration of war, which is the only thing they can do to send the troops under the command of the president anywhere, then we can decide if we want to go or we don't want to go. Otherwise we can stay. That's the militia, that's all. That's why we're all supposed to be armed. So you know, we can fight back against guys like George Washington when they come after us for making whiskey. So let's continue. Oh and by the way, great comments inside X for previous segments. HRC's right hand man off the books, Sid Blumenthal in deep with Benghazi and Libya's destruction. Absolutely right, Jennifer, thank you, Thank you Russian guys for spreading the Russian propaganda. Trump was furious with Germany getting its energy from Russia. Trump wanted that stopped. Yeah, very interesting. You know, this whole play was with the Saudis that were you know, they could see starting in two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine, Jennifer I started to really watch what was going on with the Russians very closely because with the two thousand and eight American Recovery Act, Obama and you know, the rest of the crew, they created basically, you know, twenty trillion dollars or twenty billion dollars out of thin air? Was a twenty billion Oh no, it was seven. They gave seventeen billion just to GM, so it was more like, I think it was more like two or three trillion dollars, that's what it was. So they knew, the foreigners knew that you can't just create this money out of nothing and see the value of the monetary units remain the same. It's going to drop. So they started to drop their long term bond purchases. The Chinese dropped their long term bombs, the bonds. They weren't going to buy the ten year bond anymore. The Russians did the same thing. They were going with short term. They weren't doing long terms, and the Americans didn't like that at all. Well, why buy a long term bond if it's going to get paid back later and the value of it's going to be even lower? Right, the buying power of it. I mean, it's been watered down so much by inflation. No thank you. Right, So that's when they started to orient again towards demonizing Russia. And you could see, of course, the overthrow of Kadafi. If you look at the WikiLeaks emails of the Hillary Clinton emails that WikiLeaks released, you can see the interior emails where she talked about how it'll be a good thing to overthrow Caddaffe because he's starting a gold based currency. Captain Sensible, the guitarist of the Damn My Favorite band, he sat down a dinner with me and a friend of mine from the Free State Project one time down to Boston, and he's like, yeah, you know, we started talking about kadaff and and he knew about it. He's like, yeah, he was gonna start an African African gold based currency. That's why they knocked him out, absolutely right. And you know, Kadaffi had played along with the United States for quite a while, opened up. He wasn't a good guy either, you know, he'd opened up some of those rendition camps and so on that John Kuriaku exposed and had hats off. What a great guy John is. He is such a nice guy. I've only met him once, but we just you know, became real quick. You know, got along great. We've got along great. And of course he's been on with David many many times. So thank you very very much. I appreciate that great, great comments all the way, and also thank you ushers. Let's get this up there as well. Uh don don don't don't BESHI ninety nine. I'm not sure if I'm reading that right. The wicked walk on every side when the violence men are excited. Boy, isn't that true? Yeah, So let's continue again, not too intensely critical, but just again to to sort of put on balance as we approach Donald Trump coming into office here, I think it's important to see some of the manifestations of this hero worship.
Speaker 16: And we take control of our future again. I mean, it's been the most wonderful Christmas season.
Speaker 1: Nor Okay, So again I'm just gonna bring this up hopping in real quick. The use of the pronoun we is a collectivist political term. When it's used in politics, it means you are going to be part of their plans. And how can you get we take control of our future? You see the problem there? You know, Well, it's even the Declaration of Independence. Right, we'll go with the constitution. We the people of the United States. I'm sorry, but to be honest, they're not speaking for all the people in the United States. It's we, the people who are writing this piece of paper. And Lessander Spooner in the eighteen hundreds, his treatise called no Treason the Constitution of no Authority spells it out very clearly. They had no authority over people to say, I'm going to write for you what's in here. And even if they claimed representation of certain people, mathematically it's impossible to be able to represent all the people. And it was a political system, so therefore there's really no voluntary representation at all. So the we, the people think we, is used by politicians. It's like the royal we, but they've reconstituted it to be the democratic royal wei. So it's even more pernicious. In the olden days, in the old medieval days of the of the royal peerage system, people understood and I mentioned this on on the Liberty Conspiracy. Uh J R. R. Tolkien wrote to his son and said, I would describe myself as an anarchist, or I would go with a monarchy, much like Hans Hermann Happa, the contemporary philosopher, because he said, uh, democracy is a canard.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: They're telling you that you rule yourself, but really it's gang rule. That's what democracy is, right, you know, the two wolves and a sheep. That's the whole thing. But the royal we was Tolkien recognized that people understood the difference between the state as the French, you know, Great King Louis said Le Saintmois, I am the state, and when they would use they would speak about themselves in the third person we third person plural, we we say this, we command this because they represent the state. I am the state, and the people were seen as the civilians. That was why there was this distinction supposedly during war, where only the knights who signed up to fight for the king and get paid by the king would be in threats threatened during war, and civilians were supposed to be left alone, you know, women and children. That sort of thing. Obviously didn't work out that way, with pillaging often, but there was supposedly that supposedly chivalrous rules of war, which is why the term declaration of war is capitalized in the Constitution because it's a term of art. Unfortunately it's the dark art. But so Toldien said, you know, at least if you've got a monarchy, you know who your enemy is. You're not sold this snake oil, this canard that it's you, it's the royal We in democracy, Now it's us. What if I don't want to be part of your Wii? And I'll give you a great example. F Paul Wilson, a great libertarian writer. Doctor read his Repairman Jack novels. They're phenomenal. I've had stuff turned into into movies, really really great stuff. So F Paul Wilson and I and my friend Tom Antileoni. Tom was on on on the program last time. I filled in for David, another great writer. We're all libertarians, and we would attend this thing called Camp nikon the Northeast Writers Convention in Rhode Island every summer and they would have a little cookout and a lot of people be hanging around and it's aid, you know, sort of dust towards darkness. So uh, someone said to Paul, we have to we have to provide healthcare for people, and so he justs, who's this Wii? Because it's just assumed that if you are if you want to be left alone, you're not part of their we, then somehow you're the bad guy. But they're the ones who are engaging in the activity, initiating the aggressive action of pulling you in with those arms of the royal we now reconstituted in democracy. So there we are. It's the we.
Speaker 16: Can flush the entire Biden administration down the drain in the very near future.
Speaker 5: We can focus on what is good for Americans.
Speaker 16: And we will place their needs first and foremost.
Speaker 5: What an idea, what a concept?
Speaker 16: Making citizenship great again and making citizenship actually matter?
Speaker 1: And so if he's going to say that American interests are going to be placed first, how is it square auble with Donald Trump having dinner with Benjamin Egnieu's wife and promising, and not only that, but what he did previously with Israel? How about that? Is that putting America first? Or is that putting APAC first? And Sheldon Edelssen's widow first? How about that?
Speaker 5: Right again, let's start with this today.
Speaker 16: If you miss the Christmas wish from President Elic Donald Trump and soon to be First Lady of Milanya, I thought.
Speaker 5: You should hear it. It's pretty special.
Speaker 16: And it's quite different than what we've heard the last four years.
Speaker 5: Listen to this.
Speaker 8: The President and I want to wish every American a very merry Christmas.
Speaker 17: During the sacred season, Christians celebrate the greatest.
Speaker 5: Miracle in human history.
Speaker 9: More than two thousand years ago, God sent his only begotten son to be with us. An angel announced the birth of our Lord and Savior to humble shepherds. He said, I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all of the people.
Speaker 17: Today in the town of David, A savior has been born to you.
Speaker 5: He is the Messiah, the Lord.
Speaker 9: He will find a baby wrapptid clothes and lying in a manger. At Christmas, we thank God for sending us his son to bring peace to our souls and enjoy to the world.
Speaker 1: So again, quick addendum here. Why is it that Donald Trump sat as an occupying force in Syria and worked with radical Islamic forces like Abu Muhammad al Galani to send weapons around to run that third of Syria, which is larger than the area of Ukraine that the Russian's ever taken. Why is it that that is acceptable for this supposed Christian I don't know. I just throw that out there as a question. But to me, there's a bit of a discord between what he's saying and his actions. Why is it that he calls himself a Christian and yet he engages in things like, oh, I don't know, claiming the power to be able to take my money to fund universities. I didn't know that that was Christian.
Speaker 8: In this wonderful time of year, we also give thanks for the brave and selfless Americans who keep us safe. We are forever grateful for the men and women of law enforcement.
Speaker 1: So again, uh, we'll just gonna just finish off with this. Let me ask you, as I mentioned before, law enforcement, brave law enforcement. Absolutely. I know a lot of cops. They are trying to do the right thing. Right. Are they first responders? Statistically?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Are the soldiers? And if you know anybody in the military, if you're in the military, how does it make you feel? And I've had conversations with guys at the airport who are in there fatigues they're gonna ship off. I've approached them and say, hey, I just got a question. I want to approach it, you know, kindly, if you don't want to answer it. It's final, just walk away. But I am curious because I know you swear an oath to the Constitution and you only follow constitutional orders, right, yes, how do you feel that you're being deployed at as we heard General Major General Ryders say they're deployed? How can you be deployed if there's no declaration of war? And the answer is not well, as some people might say, well, they've been doing it since World War Two, that's not acceptable. You can't say, well, he's been beating his wife since they got married, so I guess it's okay. No, sorry, not working. Not a functional answer. The synapses aren't connecting on that doesn't work. It's you're you're deluding your yourself if you call yourself a constitutionalist if one is supposedly doing honor to the founders. And again, I don't accept that the founders can write anything that has any authority over me. I wasn't there. It's that's just the fact of it. And the fact that I don't run away when agents of that entity that they created come after me, just again shows that I don't have to run away. I shouldn't have to run away. I should be a free person to be able to be left alone, regardless of whether people hold up a piece of paper and say, you know, some people wrote down that I can come after you. Now they put some barriers in there. I don't even care about the barriers. But we got authority over you. No, you don't have authority over me. I didn't give it to you. God didn't give it to you. Leave me alone. How about that? How is it that people in the military can be seen by Donald Trump and others as being heroic and defending the United States when they're sitting in Syria and he left them there. I'm just wondering about that. What do you think? And I'm curious to get a lot of opinions, So drop your messages inside the check here in the David Knight Show, and let's take the opportunity to give you something that you know what I was thinking about this. Let's go back to those olden days and think about a film that actually is based on a real person from the Revolution. I haven't even seen this movie, but David, again with his musical power, put something together to remind us of freedom. You're in the David Knight Show.
Speaker 5: Liberty it's your move.
Speaker 11: And now the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: Well, here filling in for David Knight. I feel very delighted and honored to be with you the audience and hopefully doing a good job for David, coming in from Liberty, Conspiracy and MRCTV and thinking about all of you in the audience out there on all the different platforms. Again, don't forget you can donate to David today as we round off the month. That's a big, big deal and I'll feel like I'm doing a good job for David as well. If you want to donate on rockfin, on Rumble, anything like that, you can go to the website to find all those other areas. And I want to tell you about another website that you might want to check out often every day. It is Ericpetersautos dot com. And if you go over there, going to see a really cool image of one of my favorite cars. But before we go to his website, I want to show you something from his x feed that I think you'll enjoy. Let me bring this on to the stage and then we'll welcome our guest, Eric Peters of Eric Peters Autos. He says, what is it with this adulation of more efficient government. Isn't that like mending rather than ending exactly exactly? And this is one of the major problems I've had with Elon Musk and with Vibek Ramashwami. It's all based on outcome. It's all based on not the philosophy of rights and at least what the standards are supposed to be based on their constitution. None of that is part of their calculus. If it's not in the Constitution, they're not questioning whether it is or is not there. They're questioning the efficiency of it. Well, if you can have a much more efficient guillotine and you're lopping the heads off French people who are innocent people, does that make it better? I don't think so. I don't think so. The ideas are pernicious at their outset. And this is one of the reasons why I try to remind people that immigration is not in the US Constitution as a federal issue. It's a state issue. So let's turn to Eric Peters now, who has a lot to tell us about Elon Musk and many other things. He's with us now in the David Knight Show. Hello Eric, and welcome and Happy New Year. Early and Happy Christmas. Late goodness to you.
Speaker 10: A likewise card. I guess I'm filling in for me today. Yes, I'm glad you saw my little post on X too, because it got under my skin. You know, this business about making government more efficient, and I got to thinking about how efficient the NKVD era was at Russia. They were really good. You know, if you want to read about how efficient government can be, I recommend reading Zolshnisen's Gulag Archipelago. They were efficient at organizing and rounding up people and shipping them off to internment camps.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And you know it's interesting. I don't know if you've you know Amity Schlaz she had that book, The Forgotten Man, And in the opening of The Forgotten Man, she has all these FDR supporters, you know, the administrators in the FDR camp. How they're all admiring Stalin and how he's making the trains work on time. They're on a train. I thought, yeah, you know those trains where people froze to death. And I talked about that book called The Long Walk, about those guys who were brought up to the Gulag and they escaped and they walked like three and a half thousand miles to India. Not all of them survived, and they described how awful it was on those trains going those I don't know how many miles, and day after day in cold weather where they would make circles, most of them were naked. They would make circles because the exterior of the train car the interior near the walls of the exterior were so cold that they would take turns to try to get to the center of the car where body heat could keep them warmer. And sometimes guys would freeze to death on their feet inside the cars.
Speaker 10: Like penguins and Antarctica.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, absolutely, And he said you wouldn't realize it until you've been You do your turn, walk and you bump into somebody who was just standing there, and so that's that's government efficiency. You're absolutely I'm so. I thought I was all alone because everybody is applauding Elon Musk, and I just thought, you know this, this is consequentialist thinking. This has nothing to do with morality. You're just talking about how to make a better engine that can run over somebody. That's all.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And this is what's so frustrating to me. About and I'm just kind of being loosier with the terminology. But conservatives and Republicans they agree with their putative opponents on the left fundamentally. It's not they're opposed to government. What they're opposed to is what the left wants to do with government. They want to do something different with government, and they wonder why we get more government all the time? You know, how do you how do you stop that without standing on the principle that no, this fundamentally is a long thing to do, that this is not the legitimate business of government. Instead of saying well, or rather than saying, we're going to make it more efficient, you know, we're going to we're going to do a better job of the administrative state managing people's lives.
Speaker 1: Right right, And I think it goes towards you know, the classic I think the most salient aspects of critics of Elon Musk might first be Elon Musk talks about government efficiency and waste. You know, he'll even quote some of the Austrian economists. He'll you know, he's posting things up there, not from an Austrian in a Chicago school, but you know, he's posting things up on his x feet from Milton Friedman. And that's all well and good, but there's a great example where Friedman was a monetarist, a Chicago Go school economists who didn't mind things like FDIC Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation he had. He didn't have a problem with that. That's wildly unstable. It caused the nineteen ninety nineteen ninety one housing crisis, where a bunch of people, because they increased the amount of money that they were allowing the FDIC to ensure banks, the banks started to lend out even more money because they had a moral hazard that opened up. They could say, oh, we can just let it out. We'll give it, you know, we'll give the money away for cheap, we'll get it paid back. That's exactly what they did. People couldn't afford their homes, and we had a housing bus in nineteen ninety nineteen ninety one. I worked at an auction firm after I got out of college and showed those houses off. I was at the auctions for the houses and the condos that came as a direct result of that. And so Elon Musk coming around and doing this sort of thing, quoting people like Milton Friedman. That doesn't show that he's really you know, Friedman was great and his son is even better. But Freedman did allow for the existence of government and a lot of things that first aren't even constitutional, right, And second he would go with say, vouchers for schools, Well, that's still government taking people's money. And maybe Friedman eventually got convinced that it might be a means to an end, but it then injects government into the money wherever it goes, and it starts to corrupt even private schools that have to conform or charter schools that have to conform. So Musk, unfortunately, with this consequentialist outcome based thing, I think some of the first things that people think of are didn't you take money for your rockets? Aren't you doing government contracts? Are so won't he won't question the underlying assumptions that government should be doing X, Y and Z that are nowhere near what the Founders, at least with the Founders had envisioned at all at all. In any way, there's a disingenuous duality about Musk. You know, now he's talking about how he thinks the federal seventy five hundred dollars tax kick back that has been used to help promote people buying electric vehicles should be ended. And that's all well and good.
Speaker 10: Now that he's established Tesla as the dominant player in the field, he wants to take away that rent seeking advantage from his opponents. You know, this is this is my problem with the guy. You know, he has to have it both ways. You know, he's a businessman, he's a sharp businessman, and I think it's important to to use that as the basis for your evaluating him. You know, I've written a number of articles about x and you know, and marveled at this idea that he's a free speech guy. He's not a free speech guy. He's a paid speech guy. And he's also a speech suppressor guy. I point out one incontrovertible fact in Brazil, when the government of the current government of Brazil demanded that he suppressed the speech of certain political wrong thinkers. He initially opposed it, but then he realized he was going to lose money, and as a businessman, he didn't want to lose money, so he acceded to the demands made by the govern of Brazil. And he's now suppressing speech in Brazil. So what does that tell you? You know, I go by what people do, not by what people say. So if you look at Musk's actions, you know he's been a rent seeking grifter as regardless elect as regards electric vehicles and this free speech thing, well, it's paid speech. You pay him a fee to be allowed to post things on the platform and so that people can see them. And yeah, they're subject to his whims. You know, try and post something, for example, that's critical of the government of Israel and what the government of Israel is doing over there, and more than likely that is going to be shunted off somewhere. And if you continue to do stuff like that, you'll find that you have been kicked off the platform entirely.
Speaker 1: Which is precisely the reason. Eric Peters is our guest, folks, Eric is precisely the reason. And they explicitly said this was the reason in Congress for trying to knock out TikTok, right, And we've got the TikTok argument coming up to the Supreme Court. And you know, very clear, just who can possibly think that a bunch of politicians can tell business people? Hey, Andy, They constantly say Oh, it's the Chinese government and it's a security thread. Look, first of all, byte Dance is not owned by the Chinese government. You know, if you want to look at companies that are basically owned or run or affiliated with certain governments, look at black Rock, look at Uh, look at Lockheed Martin, look at BAE Systems. How about those? You know, how about some of these green corporations, how about Tesla for a while, you know, all these different things, so that whole that whole thing is just ridiculous. And then they don't even recognize the fact that what what you know, where where's the balance of the problem here? Is it the Chinese possibly getting my social media, the Chinese government getting my social media accounts or my bank account, which is easily hacked by anybody who wants to hack this stuff. My social Security number was stolen, but because they got into Blue Cross, Blue Shield, you know, Uh, the government lost tens of thousands of social security numbers just a few years ago. They admitted to that the irs. So who's a bigger threat, either because of their accidental their errors, or because they intentionally through the NSA collect our information, The Chinese or the US, you.
Speaker 10: Know, as far as Musc goes, what I would like from the man is just some etymological honesty. You know, I have no problem with him using X to make money. I have no problem with him charging a fee to everybody every month in order to be able to use the service. But why doesn't he just come out and say, this is a fee for service platform. You pay in order to be able to post. You pay, and if you don't pay, people aren't going to see what you post. Because I'm in this to make money. I'm mining your data. I'm selling your data to advertisers. That's what I do. That's fine. I don't have an issue with that, But spare me the cant about free speech, please.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I think part of it too is you know, oh sorry, many times, many times, Eric, i'll see, you know, Elon Musk posts some good stuff or he reposts some good things. You know, some things are they're very valuable, and I always I've never really expressed this, but I hesitate. Sometimes if it's a repost, I usually go to the original source and I won't post it from Elon Musk. I'll post it from the original source rather than Elon Musk, and sometimes Musk has valuable comments. He makes some good points, you know, and and so I get frustrated because let me let me just post this because you've your article. In fact, let's go straight to this article right now from Eric Petersaudis dot com. You've got deconstructing Elon. I'm gonna delay any any further comment because could you tell people a little bit of you've sort of touched on this, but tell us a little bit more about what this piece is that you posted here. This was just yesterday and it's just phenomenal. If you could give people a quick thumbnail.
Speaker 10: Well, all I do basically is go through some of the talking points. You know that we're supposed to accept that Elon Musk is some sort of a ladder day Henry Ford, you know, an innovator in the free market who has produced this phenomenal product that is changing everything. And yeah, it is changing everything, but it's entirely artificial and it's the antithesis of everything that Henry Ford did. You know, Henry Ford came along and figured out a way to reduce the cost of a vehicle by simplifying it and mass producing it. And Elon Musk has figured out a way to make vehicles more expensive through government grift and graft, and you know, fundamentally changed the car business in that respect. And we've already talked about the free speech stuff, and then there's this other stuff.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 10: You know, he will, on the one hand, say that he's worried about AI and he's worried about what will happen with that, and yet he is perhaps the biggest pusher and promoter of AI and robotics. So I mean, what are you supposed to believe, you know, as somebody who's really fascinated by as I think you are as well, the National Socialist period in Germany. People who may not be very familiar with that era might not know about is that when Hitler was campaigning for chancellor the very first time he was actually elected chancellor by a plurality of the votes, he would travel by plane from one city to another city in Germany and give an entirely different speech depending on the audience, and he would say what they wanted to hear. And you know, people heard what they wanted to hear, which I think is part of Trump's appeal too, frankly, And I know right now, I'm you know, the red hat brigades are probably getting very angry at me for seeing that, but they you know, and on a human level, it's understandable, particularly when you live in a chaotic environment and you're concerned and anxious and you hear a political leader or somebody like Musk who's influential say something that sort of aligns with, you know, what your concerns are. But then he acts differently so he may to get the support. And then when he does something that ordinarily, if it had been done by let's say, Joe Biden, people would have objected to it. I've had people the supporters will just kind of ignore it or rationalize it. Really good example being Trump's beautiful vaccines, which he can talk about. You know, if it were Biden seeing that same thing, there would be these these these huge and cry outrage about about that. But you know, never mind, you know, he really didn't mean that, you know. And the same thing with you know what the red flag laws and the bump stocks and all this other stuff, and with Musk. You know, my god, two years ago, Musk was anathema to people on the Republican and conservative side for all the reasons that I went through in the article which haven't fundamentally changed. They're the same things now as they were back then. Musk favors a carbon tax. I can't think of nothing that potentially is more threatening to our way of life than a carbon tax. About this guy's is one of the most ardent believers in the carbon tax.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the other thing too is when you when you talk about threatening to our way of life. In addition to that, there's that there's the unsound predicate of it, the actually you know, the lie at the heart of it, you know, the son sanits and don't do not live by life, live not by lies. The lie at the heart of it is that there's more evidence. And I wrote a piece about it talking about this recently because Joe Biden, and in fact, I'd like to bring it up with you if I can, Eric, Joe Biden just engaged in more fascism, and I talk about fascism and how in class one of the early things that I try to describe to students about the various forms of collectivism is fascism, and I discuss how, you know, it's crony capitalism, not real capitalism, otherwise known as mercantilism. As Adam Smith wrote in the Wealth of Nations in seventeen seventy six, it's favoritism. And this is the sort of thing that we definitely see with people like Elon Musk and Donald Trump engages in this all the time. And so Joe Biden is giving money to a coal plant in Texas to have them switch out and become a solar farm electric provider in Texas, which already has shown major problems because they have been pushing away from chi Yes petrochemicals.
Speaker 10: It's sposed to do it. It's workism. And you know there's also overlap here with the well. Actually, the National Socialists and the Soviet Communists both had five year plans. You know, they had industrial policy. Everything came from the top down. You know, the government would decide what a given industry was going to do. It wasn't the free market that decided it. The only real difference in say, National Socialist Germany versus Soviet Russia was there was still this the legal fiction of private property in the sense that you know, corporations were still nominally privately owned, but they were still directed by the state. You know, in the Soviet system, you know, you did not have the fiction of private property, there was state property, and state property was owned by the party and the people who controlled the party. That was really the only difference between the two systems.
Speaker 1: Absolutely right. And it's it's interesting, you know, I wrote about Antifa and how Antifa was supposedly anti fascist, but they really were not anti collectivists at all, and people just didn't want folks to know. Evidently that anti vau has started during Stalin's Soviet Union to try to infiltrate the National Socialists, to bring them over to the world socialist side. And it's all a battle between individual freedom and voluntary choice and expressing our values peacefully, hopefully in smaller communities where we have to show respect for each other versus the giant hegemony of the state. That's it. That's all there is. You know, it's so simple. Christ experienced it. We're experiencing it. And we have these people who either are fraudulent or they have little facets of these things where either they're deluding themselves or they're somehow going along to get along. And even many of the supporters of these people do the same thing. They'll shave off the areas where they don't. It's cognitive dissonance. I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear it, and they go along, this is going to be my guy. He's the savior. He's fighting the other power block. But your power block as well should be questioned, and they don't do it. It's very frustrated.
Speaker 10: We all suffer from imperfect knowledge, you know. We go through life trying to figure things out, and a lot of people are at a tremendous disadvantage because they've grown up in a culture and within a government school system that actively tries to cripple their cognitive capacity to prevent them from learning how to reason in the way that people back in the eighteenth century understood reason. And that's why, for example, you have the simplistic conception of what fascism is. You use that word in generally speaking the product of the public school, immediately think of storm trooping, jack booting, you know, whereas that's not the essence of fascism at all. You know, fascism is, and you can go to the Capitol and see it in the embodiment of the fascis, which were the bundle carried by the Roman lictors. You know, that symbolize the merger of state and corporate power together. And if you want to know more about that, those who listening read Mussolini, who was at least sort of an intellectual and actually fleshed out some of this stuff you know.
Speaker 1: Here with that absolutely you know, and it's funny. I didn't even bring up the fascis, but you're just this is I want to if I can. This is my the backside of MRCTV because I got to show you this. It's uncanny that you're talking about this. So this is that new piece that I had released on the twenty six yesterday for MRCTV. More federal fascism, fed's paid Texas coal power plan, and you're nailing. I said early each semester in political economics class, I try to show students all the forms of pernicious statism i e. Force collectivism, and one of the most important is fascism. I focus on fascism because pop media and leftist anti capitalists used the term to apply to any unwoke set of ideals. It's like, it's like you could have sat next to me while I was writing this and dictated it to me. It was amazing.
Speaker 17: Set.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's that?
Speaker 10: It's excellent psychological propaganda in the sense that it negates any thoughtful looking into what the substance of fascism really is. You shut it down by conjuring this image of goose stepping Nazis, you know, and that ends the discussion.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and you add the accouterments, all the decorative framing of it's for the nation, it's for our good, it's for the culture, it's for this, it's for that, and if you can mix in, we've got to protect the culture from this or that. After the government central planners have already screwed something up. You've got a perfect mix the government. You got the perfect dialectic. You got one side of the government that can screw something up. Then the other side can say, hey, if you rely on the government to fix what the government did, everything will be fine. Culture will be perfect again, and you get to more fascism. We've got to protect this business. We've got to stop this business. We've got to stop TikTok because that there's that word China, so we've got to stop. I mean, it's crazy.
Speaker 10: Well, that's kind of the order industries in the state that it's in, particularly since two thousand and a two thousand and nine when GM and four basically went bankrupt at that time, and we're considered to be too big to fail along with these big financial entities in New York, and instead of letting the market sort it out and perhaps salvage the elements of these these companies that were reviable and had some value, the government came in and decided, no, no, no, we can't allow that to happen. We're going to inject as many taxpayer dollars as it takes to kind of revive the corpse somehow, like Frankenstein on the table and keep it going. And of course at that time, then what happens is that these companies become beholden to the government. They become in effect part of the government. Yes, so that's why you have seen you know, general in my own field, in General Motors and four. And this is the true of the industry generally, but really specifically with regard to them.
Speaker 1: Not only not.
Speaker 10: Oppose the regulatory apparat much since two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine and all these edicts that keep coming out of the deep Dot NITZA and the EPA, but actually anticipating and working hand in glove with the government to come up with more and to charge us more for them.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just like you said about Musk. You know, now that he's had his company conform and their set, he doesn't want the other ones to come in. So if they can put barriers up, barriers to entry up, obviously it's all rent seeking and it's you know, it comes again with those accouterments of well, we've got to protect this company GM. Perfect example. It's just an example, the two thousand and eight you know, seventeen billion dollars given to GM and they got a three year lift from their corporate taxes that they had to pay, while Ford, which didn't take a bailout, had to pay its corporate taxes. And remember Eric, for that period, GM finally started to show a profit and it was the exact amount that they would have had to have paid for their corporate taxes. Remember that that was amazing. It was like, oh, it's incredible. And it all comes because of the example of protectionism. Well, and Frederick Bossi, he writes about this so much. If the politicians can institutionally make get people to think that there has to be something that has to be kept going for American American tradition, American strategic needs or the national defense, or whatever it might be. Then they will pick and choose any industry that gives them the feedback to keep them in power and claim that they're part of what is so important and necessary for our future. It's the buggy whip manufacturers all over again. It's when the car gets introduced. We can't allow the buggy whip makers to go out of business. There's no demand for them anymore. It's decreased dramatically like GM. Maybe they've mismanaged their businesses because they've given such massive retirement benefits to their unionized employees, which themselves have been given benefits because of the destructive attacks of politicians and in the favoritism that they've given to unions. So the companies themselves can't compete against foreign companies, or they moved their manufacturing over to Korea or something like that to do it with less expense and less overhead, whether it's because of energy or the terrorists, and then they applied terrorifts on us, and we're screwed over even more. It's amazing to see how they can use these arguments to say we're doing it for your good, we're protecting GM and those jobs. Well, then why have any progress in business in any way whatsoever? Now? With the GM thing to sort of finish off. Of course, that got inflamed because of the bubble of all of the money that was poured out with the near zero percent interest rates, and of course the amount of money that went into the housing system. The banks started to collapse, and then they pumped even more money in with the American Recovery Act, and they claimed as jud Greg did the suppose a conservative on Fox News the night they had the initial vote for it and it failed, and then they went back the next couple days and they did another vote in that follow two thousand and eight, he said, this is about people's retirements, talking about because they had to bail out the banks. I'm like, dude, do you understand that creating seventeen trillion dollars or I mean two trillion dollars is somehow maybe going to destroy people's buying power. Maybe their retirements aren't gonna buy as much anymore. Why don't you stop let this bubble collapse? And they don't do it. They don't do it because they have all these things they've got to keep going. And finally, what is not seen or all the opportunities when they're supporting GM, keeping them going when they're not something that should be going, or they're sending money out to these green industries, or again and show I'll show this as an example. They're sending one billion dollars to this Texas company, the Texas Tribune reports is a billion dollars to an electric cooperative called the San Miguel Electric Cooperative. They were using coal that's reliable, you can burn coal in the winter, doesn't get destroyed by hail. And instead they're going to take the subsidy, they're taking the payoff and it's all part of the Biden thing and they're saying it's going to support jobs. But what is not seen are the jobs that won't be created because that money has been taken from people.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and one of the more malevolent and ingenious aspects of this, and it's broad brush here, is the way they have set us against each other such that we don't see who the common enemy is. So, you know, as regards GM, as regards the finance institutions, you know, people in that segment are terrified understandably of losing their jobs and losing their pensions, so naturally they support the bailouts, you know. And it's of a piece with Social Security. It's it's of the same thing, same cloth. You know, the people who have been leashed their entire working lives to contribute to social security and who are now too old to work and who depend on social security, of course they're going to fight tooth and nail to to keep Social Security around. So you know, we're battling and bickering with each other without seeing that we're being systematically and served and impoverished by this entity's that's called government, you know, whereas sure, you know, life is sometimes unfair. Sometimes, you know, things don't work out the way you want them to work out. But in the long haul, you know, if things are allowed to correct themselves, when bad decisions have consequences, you know, we sorted out, we figure out what we did wrong, and we do something different and better the next time. In the long run, things are better for everybody that way than rewarding failure.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know it. Frederick Bastia distilled it very well obviously, you know when he said government is that great fiction by which everyone endeavors to live off of everyone else, and in order to smooth that over, you get the central bank connection or even government under Rome. Even if they didn't farm out their banking to a central bank, they were you know, calling back the coins and shaving the coins of some of their silver and creating new coins to inflate the monetary system and claiming the old coins were still at the same way. So it's a cipher to what, you know, what happens now when they create the money out of thin air and then buy the US bonds with it. But with Bostyad's dictum about government being that great fiction where everybody tries to live off of everyone else, the way they try to smooth that over is to fund all of the different things that they're trying to do to appeal to people by doing the central bank. And then in the background, what's actually happening the whole time is the monster of inflation is eating away at everybody's livelihood except the people who get the money right at the start that connected people to the government. It's harming all of us. Even as they hand out all this candy to people, they don't people don't even realize that they're getting fewer and fewer opportunities to eat the candy, and the candy is worth less and less and less.
Speaker 10: Sure it comes, it calls to mind two dictums, you know. The first is that you can't cheat an honest man, and the second is that there's no such thing as a free lunch, you know. And I think that that's a good lesson to teach kids, because it's a real wise lesson and it's one that we as a culture have forgotten.
Speaker 18: You know.
Speaker 10: People tend to believe that there is such a thing as a free lunch, and they tend to believe that, yeah, boy, this, you know, and they know in their minds, Okay, I'm being told something by a politician that this is going to benefit me somehow. But if they were honest and thought about it, that sounds snaky and sleezy. There's got to be something wrong with that. How is it that I'm going to get something that benefits me that isn't going to cost somebody else something which is dishonest. So, you know, if you don't want to live honestly, and you don't want to live by lying to yourself about where the source of your your mana your benefits come from you know, that's what you have to do. And if we did that, we did that once as a culture. Once upon a time it was shameful to be a parasite and you know, to take money from other people by force. Now it's kind of like a belligerent entitlement. You know, you suggest to somebody that that perhaps government cheese should be just that government cheese, not government sushi, and they, you know, they get very upset.
Speaker 1: When you say that that's absolutely right. It's it's a very strange thing, you know. Obviously it makes me thinks about Alexei Totakville, who discussed how you know, this is a very good system, but it will only survive until the point where people realize, as BOSSI has said, that they can live off of other people by majority vote. And and you know, I've brought up the point on liberty conspiracy before as as you know, as much as people admire the Constitution as being a bulwark against that total control, really constitutional republics, you know, people will say, you know, we are not a democracy again, throwing that inclusive. You're in there as well, whether you want to be part of it or not. We are not a democracy, this anthipomorphizing of it, but also the the the idea that constitutionalism as voted on by a bunch of other people is anything other than just democracy A couple steps removed. Sure, right, So so representative government is still in the end, a group of people having a majority vote based on a group of people who had a majority vote to set up these people to do these majority votes. So it's still you can't escape it. This is why The Prisoner the TV series is so special to me.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in a metaphysical and adventurous and intellectual ways. It explores a lot of these questions and and you know, I go back to Elon musk As you're talking about just dealing honestly with people. Let me show let me show that again. If people will go to Eric Peters, otto's just round that off. And I want to talk about a couple of the other pieces and get your thoughts. Eric. I've saved a video segment of Donald Trump. If you don't mind, Uh, we'll do it.
Speaker 10: What's that absolutely, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, great? So, uh, the deconstructing Elon piece that you put out, I know you've been you know, you've been watching Elon for quite a while, and you mentioned you mentioned here that where's it. I love this part. You say, yeah, Musk bought X and promised it would henceforth be a free speech venue. It is nothing of the kind. It is a for profit operation that requires those who wish their speech I either post to be seen, to pay in order for them to be seen monthly ongoing. It is only eight dollars, say some apologists, but that is beside the point, the point being that having to pay for speech means it's not free. And if you do pay for your speech to be seen, it still isn't free because if you say certain forbotten things, as you said about certain verbotten topics, then your speech will be suppressed, if not entirely erased. Post something so called anti semitic, that is, something critical but factual regarding the policies or actions of the government of Israel, no matter how heen is the policies or actions at issue, and see for yourself, or post something critical of Musk himself. Now, I want to go back to your point about Brazil because I have I have some friends who in Washington have been working with people from X and they've been talking to me, and I'm getting a sense they're sort of, you know, behind the scenes sort of folks. So occasionally they'll say something and I'll say, wait a minute. I get a sense that they think that Musk's long game is that he wants to introduce the X phone, have the payment system on the X phone, and they think for beneficial reasons, and it could you know, you think about this. You could at first blush agree with them. One could, I say, to be fair, not you, but one could at first blush agree and say okay, I see where you're coming from here. They'll say, yeah, see what he wants to do is he wants to get the x phone in everybody's hand. In fact, I've heard they'll tell me that Musk doesn't even care if people copy the technology as long as the user interface gets into their hands, because it'll go up to starlink and he will be able to circumvent any on the ground government from blocking the transmission and then they'll be free speech for everybody. And I said, well, let me get this straight. So you don't think that government moves like that in Brazil have already shown us what will happen in the future. If even if he gets that technology. Even if they can't block it per se, you know, years down the line, they might try to block it somehow with signal jamming or whatever. But even if they can't block it, you don't think they'll block it through legal means, Like I don't know, let me know your thoughts, because I can see that you know.
Speaker 10: I'll start by saying that I'm a big fan of decentralization, and then let me preface that remark by bringing up something that I know you'll be familiar with because you're a sci fi guy like me, and you probably read Philip Dick's Do Android's Dream of Electric sheeld right. It's just a basis for the Blade Runner novel I believe, run a movie, excuse me, And they don't really get into this so much in the movie, but they do in the book. In the future, in this dystopian future that Dick laid out back in the sixties, this one gigantic corporation material corporation controlled everything. I mean, it had absolute control over everything. And that's the tendency that we're seeing the centralization of everything. So Musk is a part of that, and Amazon is a part of that, and what's going to happen. We're going to get to the point where Musk controls all information propagation and you buy everything from Amazon, and how is that going to How is that going to give us an alternative if these if these entities turn out to be evil. As Google used to like to say, well, what are we going to do? Because by that time, the gate's been locked and we're in the pen and there's almost nothing that we'll be able to do about it. I think people who believe in freedom and liberty should be focusing on decentralization, locality, you know, figuring out ways to disconnect from all of this centralization. Centralization goes hand in hand in hand with authoritarianism and collectivism, you know it another way, you cannot have authoritarianism and collectivism within a decentralized context. And that's what the originally the Thirteen Colonies tried to establish that by having a decentralized form of government, in which the thirteen Colonies became independent sovereign states. And it's why that they were referred to as plural in the original wordings, not the United States singular, you know, really became administrative. Dick's districts of the federal government, which is what they became after the Civil War. The idea was that if you lived in one state, say Virginia, and you didn't like what the government in Virginia was doing, well, you had the option to go to North Carolina, let's say, or another state where things were different and more to your liking. And that kept things in balance and in check because there were so many options and alternatives, and it's always a good thing to have alternatives and options, whether in politics or economics. If you haven't got them, well then you've got no choice, right absolutely.
Speaker 1: And you know it's I think if you look at the work of F. A. Hyek, you know, when he got the Nobel Prize for the Spheres of Control and the Information Problem and so on. I was sort of brought up by a guy who had already read a lot of highak stuff. So I sort of just you know, whether my dad taught me that or I just sort of realized, like, the larger the area of control, the more people are hurt by the bad ideas, the less you know, the less you have knowledge of the local issues, and the less resolution you can get or satisfaction expression you can get. Because you've got to try to satisfy so many different groups, right, so many different people. And that's that's one of the reasons why I really like that Irish Brehon laws system, the old clan system. Yeah, I like that a lot. And it's it's also interesting because I think that when you see this, they use again, these these themes and flag waving and so on to sort of get everybody in a large land mass to connect to one or two things that they think are so great, even if they're fictions. You know, American traditionalism, Well, what does that mean in Hawaii versus main You know, they're so different, they're they're quite different. And to be able to retain that authentic vibe is great. I love, you know, people having some different traditions and things like that. And again, you know, if we look at things like the US government getting involved in natural disaster AID and things like that, Well, isn't it a bit of an affront to somebody who lives in Alaska to say, hey, you're not on Cape Cod, but you know there was a storm on Cape Cod. Really, how bad was it? Well, we're going to tell you how bad it was. We'll define how bad it is we're going to call it an emergency. Yeah, but you know I was thinking like maybe of putting an extension on my driveway because I got to rebuild that. No, no, we're going to take your money for Cape Cod. It's just it just is ridiculous. You can't manage any of it. And always you got to rely on the central planners. You've got to rely on the controllers. And he isn't where I'm glad you brought that up, because apparently, you know, one Zelensky is worth how many millions of Americans. I mean, it's really really affrontress.
Speaker 13: Isn't it.
Speaker 1: Just as Sebastian Gorka. What a just insufferable set of things that guy has to say almost every time he opens his mouth.
Speaker 10: He's poor people who are still suffering right now in western North Carolina, which isn't far from me at all. You know about I don't know three hours down the road from where I live. You know, people are getting seven seven hundred and fifty dollars checks. I think it is from female which by the way, they have to pay back. It's it's alone, it's not it's not an aid as such. And meanwhile, this Zelenski Cretan who by the way, it gets my backup that they call this guy president. Oh, I know, he's a dictator. He suspended elections. Yeah, he's no different. He he's like the Eastern European Dame.
Speaker 1: I mean if you were, if you were run on the shelf. He's way past his date. He's supposed to be out of office a long time ago, right, they.
Speaker 10: Tell us, you know it's necessary, you know, because putin bad. We have to support Ukraine because Ukraine is a democratic.
Speaker 1: No, it isn't right, I know. And he comes, he's he's the he's the offspring of the coup from late twenty thirteen and in twenty fourteen of an illegitimate United States implanted NATO implanted government that was part of the expansion plans of NATO, part of the whole uh you know, uh campaign for a New American century and and I won't even talk about Operation Timber Sycamore in Syria. You know, all these things, and people just go along with this stuff. They say it just is It is amazing to me because it's just right in front of your face. And I know, I told you Eric before. You know, a friend of mine who worked for the Obama administration came up to me in December because I was reporting on Ukraine and the overthrow. They're the min On coup that was happening. He said, hey, where are you getting your information about Ukraine? And I was like, I'm just looking stuff up, and he goes, well, you're right, there's a lot more. And obviously we've found out the much more, maybe not even all of it, you know, going back.
Speaker 10: To the centralization, you know, to juxtapose it against what's happening now with centralization, bring it down to the neighborhood level. You know, we hear oftentimes these status talk about how it's our obligation to help other people, meaning the government's going to come in and it's going to take your money, and then it's going to disburst that money according to its own whims, to people you don't even know, perhaps in an entirely different country. How about something like local. You know, if my neighbor down the road, who I know, falls on hard times, a tree falls on his house, and some of my other neighbors, maybe we go over there with our chainsaws and we cut up the tree. We help the guy, you know, and if he needs a ride to get down.
Speaker 1: To the viza. We do think we I think I've frozen up, but I think, oh, I think we froze up for a second. There we're back.
Speaker 10: I'm good. But anyway, so you know, there's that human aspect of that relationship that's there that's voluntarily, that's voluntary and not exploitative in the sense that I know my neighbor personally, you know, I know what the problem is and if it should come to pass that that neighbor tends tries to abuse the help or the generosity of the neighbors. Because it's voluntarily voluntary, you can withdraw your help, right. You don't have a situation that happens when you've got this this centralized so called help, where this permanent apparat this government entity simply comes in, takes out every much money of yours that they want to take and then decides how they're going to use it and exactly puts you the bird along the way. Yeah, have no control over that, and so there's no accountability, there's no ability to prevent abuse.
Speaker 1: And it's very interesting because we're already seeing the conflict between the FEMA organizers, just like we saw with Katrina in New Orleans and so on. And you know, in that case, Mayor Nagan was a complete basket case. But in this case, in places like North Carolina and others where local people are organized, people have drones, they have helicopters, and they're being prevented. They're literally being prevented. You know, the same thing happened in New Orleans with Walmart and ups tried to bring stuff in and they were they had roadblocks put us by FEMA. They couldn't even get in, they had to sit in parking lots. I mean, just absurd, because it's all a terf war. And in the meantime, it's very important.
Speaker 10: That the pority of the government never be challenged. That's the key thing to understand. They don't want people to realize, hey, we can handle this ourselves. We have the confidence, we have the capability to deal with the problem. What they want is this is sort of passive, souphine, helpless people who sit with their hands folded in their left Help me, please save me. That's what they want.
Speaker 1: And you know, you know it's interesting, Eric, And if I can't, I'd like to play this piece for you from Donald Trump, because that fits in with Donald Trump recently announced that he's going to pull out funding from the WHO. Right, that was his big thing over the past thirty six hours or so, said, good, it's that funny now he you know, as I mentioned on The Liberty Conspiracy last night, that's an easy one for him, essentially because he already did that a while back, and then the Gates Foundation came in with, you know, billions and billions and filled that slot until Biden came back, and then he refunded the WHO. But what's what is interesting is as I listened to the details of what he said, and I didn't bring it up last night when I was streaming on the show, Trump doesn't say we're going to get out of that top down thing, that worldwide thing, per se. And so i'd love to play this for you. There are a couple segments here that I'd love to play for you. This comes from that real America's voice thing that I was playing a little bit earlier to try to, you know, say like, hey, maybe take a step back from the idle worship here. But here is a little bit of what he had to say, and I'd love to get your thoughts on this.
Speaker 16: Twenty nine was a long list, but he's start with a big list of important items like this one.
Speaker 17: Listen, the United States will withdraw from the corrupt World Health Organization, which, in light of his utter failure on COVID, they had a tremendous disaster on COVID, deserves to be completely abolished and replaced.
Speaker 1: Okay, so my first point is, how can any self respecting host hear Donald Trump say they screwed up on COVID. He's in the frame. He is responsible. He himself is responsible for doing that medical emergency in twenty twenty, for bringing in Burcks and Fauci, for allowing these hospitals to get subsidized contrary to the constitution, for the Cares Act, the PPP Act, which just a few days ago they mentioned even more celebrities. They got millions of dollars in the PPP stuff. It doesn't matter what the outcome of it is. The precept of it is wrong. It's unconstitutional, and on the deeper baseline, it's immoral. I don't yet, they're not questioning, and there's there's a little bit more, but I want to allow you to come in with what your thoughts are.
Speaker 10: In this first part, Oh, I was going to say, I don't necessarily fault him for the initial declaration of the emergency. What I fault him for is that by the summer of twenty twenty it was apparent there was no need for an emergency anymore, and he did not rescind the emergency, which extended into the Biden regime. And not only that, he spent the remainder of that year standing like a spray tan wooden Indian while Fauci became the de facto president. Somehow, that's, you know, the fault of the who, rather than you know, the colossus Orange man. It's astounding to me, by the way, to idolatry. Did you see they're going to build a statue to this man outside of the place in Pennsylvania where the assassination took assassination time?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? Oh?
Speaker 10: Wasn't there a time when you had to be dead before they would put up a statue to you. The only instance I can think of statues being erected while people were living were in Fascist Italy in Germany.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, right, And it comes right back to Mussolini again. We're talking. This is amazing, all right. So here's a little bit more. Eric Peters is our guest, folks, and I'll get ready to read some of your comments and quotes coming up on Rockman and we can post them. The Russian team can post them over on x Vladimir Putin just climbed off his bear, so everything's good. Here's a little bit more.
Speaker 17: Then I will work to forge a new coalition of nations that are strongly committed to protecting help while also upholding sovereignty and freedom. I want to thank you very much, but I also want to say this. I could have renegotiated the deal. I could have gone into the World Health Organization for twenty five million dollars.
Speaker 5: Fighten didn't take that deal. He's paying almost five hundred million dollars.
Speaker 17: They were so anxious to get the United States back after I terminated the agreement. They were so anxious to get it back that they offered me a deal twenty five to thirty million dollars, and I said, no, I'll wait gotten it for less. But I didn't want less. At that point, we're paying almost five hundred million. Could have done it for twenty five to thirty. Biden took the five hundred almost the five hundred million dollar deal. He knew he could have gotten back in for less, so why did he pay so much?
Speaker 5: But that's just one of many things that are wrong with our country.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there you go. Eric, It's a real mix bag there. But on balance, really what he's talking about is he's not so upset about the WHO overall, if it could again be managed well consequentialist, it's the expense of it, We're going to have a different Yeah, and he just he wants to replace the WHO. How about not have it? Where do you get the idea that the US government is supposed to have anything to do with people's medical health? Stop it up.
Speaker 10: It's become all encompassing. And that's fundamentally the problem. You know, we've lost sight of the idea that if government had as any legitimate role at all, at least as it was understood in the eighteenth century when the Constitution was written in the Articles of Confederation were around, it is to provide a framework for the adjudication of civil laws and to deal with people who commit crimes and crimes for once upon a time defined as having caused harm to persons or property, meaning that there was a victim involved and other than that, the government was supposed to not be involved, was supposed to be free to organize their own lives and to interact with one another consensually and voluntarily. And now we've got to the point where the state, the federal government literally micromanages practically everything. I mean, it's going to get to the point where there're going to be federal regulations regarding what time you can get up in the morning to brush your teeth, and how you must brush your teeth, and perhaps there's going to be a livestream camera in your bathroom to make sure you do it correctly.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, with the canard of public health, which of course is a canard, it's a collectivist. It allows for the sacrifice of an individual for whatever the government defined is the best for the public health. The attack on people's rights, and all these different types of things. We see that even in England, they were going to tell obese people, well, for voluntary surgeries, for elective surgeries like knee things, things like that, or smokers, you have to show us that you've quit smoking for x amount of time, or you have to lose this amount of weight. We're going to put other people ahead of you. This is exactly what they were doing in Canada. When I was in Canada, I was hanging out with the carpenters. They would say the government of the British Columbian governments literally said, because they were paying everybody's health care. They didn't say this, but this is the way that it worked. Because they had a government run public health care system. They were paying people's bills. So people were overutilizing things when they weren't husbanding their own resources, they were using somebody else's and they were going to the doctors more for stuff that they normally, if they were deciding for themselves, might not have done it. They might have waited or done something else, gone natural path, whatever. And then the doctors themselves were making good money from all these people were coming in, but the government was getting over They were running out of money, so they put caps on what they would pay the doctors. Of course, that's always the way it goes. They put price gaps in and then the doctor said, hey, now we're not making what we think we deserve for our services, so we're going to restrict the amount of time that we see the patients, and we're going to increase the number of patients per day, so we can make up for what we've been losing here because you put caps on all these services. So then they got more complaints from the customers, the patients who said, hey, I'm going into one office, I'm only in there for three minutes, and then they're shuffling me out. What's going on. So then they come out with the government with the new band aid over the the you know, over the the the the injury. They've already caused to say, well, now we're going to impose limits on the number of patients that doctors can see per day, and we're going to say what they have to see first and what takes precedence. So one of the carpenters on the set said to me, he said, does that mean that they can tell us what we can get sick with on what days? And I said, essentially, that is what it tells you. That is what it says.
Speaker 10: All the facets of this is one size fits all, which necessarily follows, you know, you have an organization or an app rath that in order to try to cope with this, and again assuming that you're even well intended, because you can't deal with individuals you're dealing with collectives, so one size fits all. I read something really interesting on lou Rockwell the other day and you may have seen it too, was by a doctor whish I could remember the guy's name, and he talked about one of the problems with vaccines in the context of government mandates and all of that, is that you don't have individualized treatments for particular people whose physiology, whose history may be different. You have a one size fits all shot that is injected into everybody and may have pernicious results in some people by dint of the fact that that particular person may have a different metabolism or history or something that if you took the time to deal with that person as an individual and tailor or treatment according to that particular person, the outcome would have been positive rather than negative. But we have to have this one size fits all. Everybody's the same, you know. So it's going to get to the point where it's just like you know, in the movie Depiction of or Worlds nineteen eighty four, everybody wears the party onesie, you know, the jumpsuit you're all, you know, like all fitting clothes. You're wearing the same bad quality food. You're driving your government motors approved vehicle that's the same as everybody else's vehicle. You know, it literally sucks the life out of life. You want to just sameness this brutalist you know, no latitude, no, no creativity, no, you know, hey, let's try this, let's do something differently. All has to be the same.
Speaker 1: Isn't that interesting that you should?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I think you brought this up when you were chatting with David before about brutalist architecture and artwork, and you know that there's something very anti human about it, because you know, humans tend to be attracted to things that have certain qualities to them, and you can see this. You can see it with babies, you can see it with animals. Animals are attracted to certain things, and the brutalist thing is almost anti nature. It's very, very strange. I could never understand it. You look at the Boston City Hall building, which is one of the ugliest buildings ever created, and that thing should have been torn down the minute they put it up, right, they should never have put it up. And as a perfect example of how it's almost put up as an insult to people in a way.
Speaker 10: No, it's purposeful.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 10: I read a book once about Albert Spear, who was Hitler's architect, and describing what he was trying to accomplish building the new Riche Chancellory, which doesn't exist anymore in Berlin, and it was an example of the brutalist architecture.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 10: The entrance to Hitler's office had doors that were I think fourteen or fifteen feet high something like that. You know that they were designed to be intimidating and to dehumanized, to make people feel small in the presence of omnipotent government, you know, as I'm as embodied by Hitler, and the same with regard to these these proletarian apartment buildings that you see in Eastern Europe and in the Russia, remnants of the old Soviet Union. It's designed to make people feel small and helpless, to to smash their individuality, to make them feel like just an atom, you know, part of some greater, big collective as opposed to an individual that has some power.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of the Twilight Zone, the Obsolete Man with Burgess Meredith when they opened those big, tall doors. I wonder for rod Sterling. Rod Sterling obviously was a big anti Nazi guy and understood quite well the problems of of course, as I might have mentioned this to Eric, I think a lot of the people came out of World War two thought that the UN would be an answer to international conflicts and so on. So he actually like wrote a script in favor of the UN one time. But I wonder what he would think today. Uh let me ask you this before I want to get one more thought on one, more of your one and more of your articles, Eric Peters, Eric Peters autos dot com, and I want to turn to some of the comments from people here. Uh, let's see, we've got inside Rockfinn. Let's see some of the folks who are in there. A lot of comments from people going back and forth, tons of comments. Actually, we've got uh Wes robertson communism and uh uh let me see my i Q micro dot says, when most folks are so jammed up on religion they cannot eat, plurbus unham. I always look through lens of love, but I see mostly deranged g m O people repeating senseless pap by rote. Well, you know, it's interesting because the religion of the state is what they try to use to replace you know, individual connection to God and neighbors. Let me see a couple other ones here over at Rumble. Okay, we've got don't frag me, bro is chatting with someone, says, First comes the kind tyranny with drugs to make us think we are happy. Then comes the boot on the neck. Well on the drug subject, Eric, I'd love to get your thoughts on this, because I got one final one on of course, Donald Trump is going to save the world by essentially making Mexico more of a vassal state and using the word terrorism to describe drug dealers. Because terrorism is an easily malleable word. It can be turned into anything.
Speaker 5: So here we go, dude, it's going to change everything. Look at this.
Speaker 17: When I am back in the White House, I will immediately end the Biden border nightmare that traffickers are using to exploit vulnerable women and children.
Speaker 5: We will fully secure the border. I will wage war on.
Speaker 17: The cartels, just as I destroyed the ISIS Caliphate one hundred percent gone, one hundred percent destroyed. They'll come back now because we have a weak administration. I will use Title forty two today.
Speaker 1: So let me just ask, is anybody aware that he sat in Syria and worked with ISIS splinter groups.
Speaker 10: Well, the thing that as sounds me the most, you know, when he talks about this issue, as far as I know, for the most part, probably for ninety nine point nine percent, regardless of what you think about illegal drugs or street drugs, they use the term pusher. You know, people voluntarily buy these drugs. You know, the drug dealer has no power to make you take his drugs. Meanwhile, juxtapose that with the Orange Man who used the power of the federal government to coerce people to take these drugs, who pushed drugs during the aftermath of the pandemic, who actually pushed them, employers, the military, you name it. You know, people were presented with the option if you don't take these drugs, you're going to lose your job, you're going to get kicked out of the military, you're going to miss your kids, can't go to school. That's pushing people. Again. I'm not you know, I'm not advocating the people take fentanyl or any other street drug. I'm just saying that for the most part, these drugs are offered to people who choose to take them. They're not being pushed on anybody exactly.
Speaker 1: And you know I mentioned on Liberty Conspiracy last night, I was working on a novel and I found out that the Dea of of of the US was working with the Sineloa cartel because the Cineloa. They said, Okay, we'll give you an easy ride in the United States, will be hands off for you in certain areas, if you'll work in Mexico to keep crushing the smaller guys, and you'll be you'll remain dominant. They literally did this the Dea of the United States, which of course as an unconstitutional agency, and no one seems to question these things anymore. They don't question the way the members of law enforcement against prohibition former cops will show that even after all these decades of the so called drug war, you know, treating it as if we ourselves are terrorists. Right again, they use this term. Look at what I mentioned last night on the show. Look at what the FBI did with those parents who were concerned about their schools. They sent they they contacted the National Association of school Boards and they said, hey, this is the Biden administration win going, why don't you write letters to us and say you're concerned about these dangerous parents coming in who are threatening LGBTQ or teachers, and then we will set FBI agents on them. It's just absurd. They use this language to scare people. And the drugs are not something that are being forced on me the way the US government policy is.
Speaker 10: And it's also entirely arbitrary. I like the construction the war on some drugs. You know, I can't remember who came up with that, but it's apt, isn't it, you know, Yeah, of the so called war on some drugs. You know, alcohol is perfectly legal, and I don't have a problem with people drinking beer or wine or liquor or whatever. But the point is there's this this bizarre incongruity. The cop who arrests you because you've got a bag of pot in your pocket goes home and drinks a six pack of beer and probably beats his wife. You know, it's that's it all out of your head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's that's one of the main problems that I have, is is you know, it's the and and as you say, the larger the system, the more the more easily these people, the easier the facility for them to be able to get away with wrongdoing. And this is exactly what we see with US international relations, whether it's Ukraine and the bio labs, the corruption there with Hunter Biden, whether it's Syria and the money that's going over to them, all sorts of things international black rock, the green stuff, with the you know, the buyouts of these companies and and they steer people's behavior. It's just ridiculous. Let's end on this, however, because over on your website, Eric, you have something that I'm so happy about. What's that you play?
Speaker 5: The music?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, I want to do this is the Rockford car the Firebird. So I don't have the theme for Rockford here, which is a great theme at the tonally your name and message. I'll get back to you. Tell us about this piece. TV and movie cars are often remembered fondly and for longer than the actors who drove them. You have smoking the bandon in here, so tell us about this. The Rockford Files.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Well, to set the stage back in the seventies, there was a TV show called The Rockford Files. You know, people who are under thirty today probably won't remember it, but it was about a kind of low rent p I He didn't have a lot of money. He lived in a trailer by the beach, so he couldn't afford a trans Am, which was the top of the line version of the Pontiac Firebird, so he drove what you see there, which was a base Firebird. But the neat thing about the car back in those days, you know, Pontiac offered you the option to select a la carte from the transam's performance hardware. In other words, you could buy the base Firebird without all the cost padding extras, but you could pick the transam's high performance engine, the transmission, the heavy duty suspension, and basically have a Transam that didn't look like one for a lot less money, you know. And Ford did the same thing. You probably remember this, and they're going fast forward a little bit to the eighties and into the nineties with the Mustang LX five oh, which they took the base Mustang, you know, which ordinarily was a kind of a secretary's car, a grocery gether car, came with a little four cylinder engine, and they fitted it out with the Mustang GTS high Performance V eight, same transmission, heavy duty suspension and all of that, but for a lot less But it didn't look like a Mustang GT. Unfortunately, you can't have that today anymore. You know, if you want to, if you want the performance car, you have to buy the performance car at the top of the line model, and unfortunately that's pushing you know it. Particularly, I feel bad for people who are in their twenties today, you know, who'd like to have a fun car like that, but they can't come up with a forty plus thousand dollars And it takes, you know, to buy a current Mustang GT, because Ford won't sell them a de contented based Mustang with the GT's drive line for you know, ten grand less.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well, I you know, to have many more options would be so much fun. And I love the idea you have the the embedded video of Jay Leno, who, by the way, was I got to meet him after he did a show in Boston one time and he was driving his mom's Gigantic I think it was like a Lincoln and it was starting to snow and I saw him after the show. I was walking along Commonwealth Avenue in Boston and he was pulling out from one of the parking lot's. See it had done a show at bu and it was at the time when he when he would take the questions of what's your beef, what's your beef, and he would, you know, start talking about something, just riffing it would go. He just was hilarious spontaneously. And I see this big car pulling out and I see it's Jay and he rolls down the window. I'm like, hey, Jay, and the snow's coming down. It's just the two of us is sort of getting this like nighttime. He goes, Hey, how you doing. Like, it's nice to meet you. Man. You were really you were really funny man, really appreciated what you did. It was a great show. He goes, thanks, it's like you really do drive a big car and goes it's my mom's she lives in andover. I'm just driving back. He goes, I hope I make it. Her tires are really bald. So it was great. And and I love the embedded stuff. And you talk about the Mustang GT in here, and I think it's really neat that people had these types of options and in those days, as you say, teenagers could get the skills, they could work on these things and mess around with the cars.
Speaker 10: Yep, yep, it's a shame that we've lost that. I hope that we can recover it. And by the way, as far as Jay goes, you know, I've taken issue with him on a number of occasions for political points of view that he's taken. But he is a car guy. He does know his cars, and he does a really good job of collecting and preserving pieces of history, and so I will commend him for doing that. Yeah, that particular car in the video is actually one of the actual movie cars from Rockford Files.
Speaker 1: That's great, it's gorgeous. I wonder if that's the right license plate too, you know about that.
Speaker 10: I haven't had a chance to check it out, but it could be.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if I I don't know if I don't know if I ever told you Eric, but you know the story about Rockford. Did I ever tell you about where Rockford came from? I don't know if I mentioned this too, Like the show, Yeah, yeah, like how the character started, you know, Oh yeah, yeah. Okay. So when I was a kid, ABC had a TV show called Toma and it was on for one season and I played the theme on Liberty Conspiracy because the theme is great. And my brother, seven years my elder We had a real to real tape recorder and he would record television themes before the TV tunes people at the CDs. He had them all on tape. We had everything John Williams had done, you know, time Tunnel Voyage, at the Bottom of the Sea, all that stuff, and he recorded the Rockford Files theme and all those things. But before he got the Rockford Files. A couple of years before that, there was a show called Toma. It had a great theme. It was done by the guy who did the theme for Hill Street Blues and all those things, and it was about a guy in New York who was a police officer, a real guy, sort of like the guy al Pacino played in the movie I can't remember, but he was like an undercover cop and he was he actually was real and he was known as a really good undercover cop, man of a thousand faces, named David Toma. And there was a book called Toma and it was his story about infiltrating the street gangs and all those things. And so ABC put the show on and David Toma was actually like an advisor on the show. And the show was a hit. It was a It was like in the top ten and The lead actor who played David Toma was a guy named Michael or something Tony Mussante I think his name was, and uh so he I guess he, I guess. He didn't realize when he signed the contract that it was supposed to be like, you come back next year if it's a hit. So at the end of the season he's like, oh, that was fun. I don't want to do it anymore. You want to do something else? This is no wait wait, this is a hit show. What are you doing? How can you leave? He goes, I don't want to do it anymore? He didn't want to do it. So instead what they did was they created essentially a Tooma like character in Bretta. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, so I think I maybe we spoke. Yeah. So that gave Robert Blake, you know, as sad as you know, his story became later. It gave him a chance to have a second, you know, second role in life that he became a big hit. Barretta was huge, and curiously enough in that for the second season of Toma, they already had a bunch of scripts ready and one of the writers was Steven J. Cannell. It was one of his early shows and he of course went on to create the A Team and you know, uh, Magnum p I and all these different shows. So Canell had written a character who was a private eye in New York named Jim Rockford, and Rockford was gonna appear on TOMA, but he they never made this story. So he went to NBC. He expanded on the idea, and then he put Rockford on the beach in the in the little mobile home. And and so if that guy Tony Wassante had had decided to do the second season of TOMA, we never would have gotten Rockford. Files Bretta would never have been on, and all these people who did all these other shows, these actors, James Garner, their trajectories on their professions would have gone in completely different different directions. It's incredible to think of call to.
Speaker 10: Mind, which I know you're going to love this because you and I are mind melding here. And many people who aren't people like us, don't know this, but I know you do. Jeffrey Hunter, who was the original Captain of the Enterprise, yes, and who decided that I don't know, I've got better things to do than to be the Captain of the Enterprise, and that's when they brought in William Shatner, and probably Jeffrey Unterer really regrets that he didn't yeah to be the captain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I got to say, I think I think that the move, you know, the necessity to get someone new and bringing in William Shatner. Having met William Shatner personally, the Star Trek owes so much to the energy, you know, as much as people said it was difficult to work with him because he was always looking for the limelight or whatever whatever, I don't think people understand unless, like, you know, I've worked in Star Trek and I've met William Shatner a couple of times. The energy that he provided and still provides, and is what is he ninety now? Yeah, it was, and the way that, yeah, he really did a lot for Star Trek and he still does. So that's interesting. I forgot about that.
Speaker 10: The chemistry between not just Shatner but also n Mooy and Forest Kelly and those guys. You know, I don't It was not something that was planned. It's just something that was happenstance, but in a really good way because it just created, as you say, that energy.
Speaker 1: So yeah, not a par Trek. I apologize, No, no, it can't be duplicated. It's it's an incredible thing and it really is something to see too. I don't know if you saw they did recently. They used Ai and an actor to sort of be the basis for Shatner, and they had Shatner coming from the last of the movies that Generations scene where he was with Captain Picard and so on, and that that was done by Brandon Braga, and I was a little disappointed the way they did that, but they sort of have a nice final chapter for William Shatner Nimoy, because Shatner was a little bit disappointed and saddened obviously by the passing of Nimoy, but also the way that their relationship didn't quite end. I think the way many people would hope that a relationship, if it's got to end, as they all do, you would want it to end on a positive note. And it ended up that h Leonar Nimoy had stopped talking to William Shatner because there was a misunderstanding Shatner was involved with the documentary on the Captains of Star Trek or something was on Star Trek and the production team I guess Shatner was involved with it. They had approached Nimoy to get some footage of Nimoy, and Nimoy was busy or something, and like he didn't reply or something. They didn't get a reply from him, so they took some footage of Nimoy from one of the Star Trek conventions and they didn't get Nimoy's permission, and they put it in this movie. Yeah, and you know the other I guess the people making it, they didn't think anything of it. They're just like, well, you know, running out of time, We've got this footage, you know, let's get Leonard and put him in. We'll mak him part of it. But Leonard Nimoy, he was very upset, I guess, and so Shatner tried to communicate with him and you know, tried to apologize and so on, and it just didn't go. But what's interesting is this new production from Star Trek. It's about a ten minute thing. You can find it on YouTube. It's got millions of views now, and it's essentially they used AI to take the character of Captain Kirk, who was sort of stuck in this weird like eternal vortex thing where he can live forever. It's like heaven. It's this weird sort of pseudoscience of heaven. After he had been such a hero and his character dies at the end of the Generation's movie, they have him emerge from this to be able to be there when Spock dies and hold his hand, and it's very interesting because he passes through seeing all these different characters, like Robin Curtis, who played Savik in Star Trek two and three. She's there. She's a really nice actress, a really nice person, so she's in the film. So they brought all these people back and leonarding Moy's wife and I think his son and Shatner were all involved in the production. So it shows that Shatner had a very He was able to have a good relationship with the family. They don't have any problems with William Shatner. They've forgiven and that itself is a nice to me in the end. You know, all of these theatrical things. As I've gotten older, I don't know if you feel the same way or you probably were way ahead of me on this, but to me, it's just people taking a stage and I want to see them as people. You know, having worked on the sound stages and been there, and I was in the same sound stage where they shot Bonanza. You know, they're just people walking on the concrete. They're doing their work for their families, and and that human touch, that touching way that those people can say, Yes, that other stuff isn't important. It's the love that we have for each other. And that's that's it. It's great to see. It's a wonderful little thing that really doesn't mean as much about the characters as it does about the people who are alive today, and it makes you think about your friends and maybe getting in touch with them. It's great, absolutely, it does.
Speaker 10: Sure, you know, we're only here for a limited time. You know, let's not forget that, and let's make the best of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Well look, Eric, I better get going, and I appreciate you. You stayed extra here on the David Night Show. And I hope, hopefully we'll drive people over. I hope they can go over to Eric Peters autos dot com. We're going to show side again. My computer's been going a little slow here occasionally, I noticed, but there you go. Rockford's car. By the way.
Speaker 10: I just want to mention to people who maybe aren't familiar with the site that unlike X, we don't charge anything for people to have full access and for people who want to post whatever they'd like to post, and they can do it in either of two ways. There are comments following all the articles, and again you don't have to pay any fee at all to say whatever you'd like as long as you like. And there's also a forum area which is somewhat hard to find that if you if you just keep scrolling down that you will see a little farther. If you keep continue scrolling down, there you go the forum and that's just sort of a free form conversation area that you can go to if you're interested in posting something about whatever you'd like to post, and it can be book length if you feel like it. So you know, we just have that for people as an alternative to the speech suppression platform that Elon Musk likes to call X.
Speaker 1: Fantastic Eric, Hey, by the way, Merry Christmas late and also Happy New Year. I'm probably just smiling beaming too much here, but maybe that's been the thing that slowed the computer down occasionally here. But just awesome to talk to you, and I want to say obviously you're one of the favorites. Who is on with David on his show and I see Birdhouse Blues is there from the Southwest and he says, I don't see any more sci fi shows on regular TV. What a shame. And Jason Barker is there from Nights of the Storm and he says, he says, Eric is on Rumble too. Libertarian car Guy. Eric is on Rumble Libertarian car guy boy. Eric, this is good. You've got a lot of people like you, Man, good stuff.
Speaker 10: I'm honored. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Well, you'll have to send them their subsidies later, right.
Speaker 10: I don't have much to subsidize with you.
Speaker 1: I a lot of cats. That's it. Oh man, Thank you Eric. Great to talk to you, my friend. I hope people will check you out and remember libertarian card g on X.
Speaker 10: That's it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, all right, you got it? Thank you Eric. Oh, terrific stuff. Boy. Thanks for your comments everyone, wonderful, wonderful stuff. I'm gonna leave you with something that is a bit about warfare, and it'll sort of round things off as we talk about Donald Trump. I often will play themes on the program, and for this one, I'm gonna go with Edwin Starr War. And then we're going to turn to some other good people that I really like, the folks at antiwar dot Com and Dave DeCamp awesome people. I'm friends with one of the folks just you know, disclosure name, and one of the folks at anti ward named Angela Keaton. But I just admire the work of the other people. I haven't met them directly, but here's a little something to get us into the final segment here on the program.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what.
Speaker 2: Absolutely can what absolu changing y'all?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 3: What absolutely too? Mats and.
Speaker 2: Vanessa gone to fight and.
Speaker 3: Who God, y'all what.
Speaker 1: A voice amazing Edwin Starr And Uh, I was Mary Ellen Moore, might have been Emmy.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's someone else, maybe Nancy Chambers who mentioned that he passed away a number of years ago. I believe he was sixty one years of age. So rest in peace to him. And unfortunately, we just want to bring up something really really stark information from You can find anti War News with Dave DeCamp Monday through Friday, at about midnight each night into the morning, they released their videos. Dave is the editor at anti war dot Com and I rely on them so much, especially recently, they've just been just so important for me to see. And so they have a report preceding you can see the red here on the video where they're talking about four babies die of hypothermia in Gaza, and he also discusses reports of starvation famine inside Gaza with of course weapons, that the United States could stop this in a few days if they would just even stop giving them the repair materials that the IDF needs to continue their slaughter there. And regardless of how one feels about who should be there and who should not be there, how about not invading my home and taking my money or saying that the government can invade my home if I don't give them my money to pay for all this slaughter. But the next story is such a contrast. After he talks about the four babies dying of hypothermia, watch.
Speaker 18: This Gaza for IDF soldiers. Here, Israel builds a beachside resort in Gaza for IDF soldiers.
Speaker 1: So these are that Israel builds a beachside resort in Gaza, that's Palestine, for IDF soldiers, right after he's discussing four children dying of hypothermia.
Speaker 18: This is it Israel builds a beachside resort in Gaza for IDF soldiers. So the Israeli military has built a beachside resort on the coast of the northern Gaza Strip where IDF soldiers occupying the Palestinian territory can relax and take a break from waging a genocidal war. So, according to the Israeli news site Wyet, the retreat, as they called it, was built alongside a water desalination plant that provides sixty thousand liters of drinking water per day. At the resort, IDF soldiers can enjoy a cafe, hotel style meals, massages, and hot showers, and they have access to mental health support and medical services. And yes, this is a picture of an IDF soldier using a cotton candy machine making cotton candy at this beachside resort. And this is what the Wyet Israeli media called this a beachside resort. So the chief warrant Officer, the head of the food services for the IDF Southern Command told Wyet, quote, you know this is Gaza, right, yet we've created a sense of home here with iced coffee, espresso, protein shakes, toast shakshuka, fresh fruit, and even ice cream on warmer days.
Speaker 5: End quote.
Speaker 18: So in one part of Gaza, in most of Gaza, you have these families living intense, babies dying of hypothermia, people being bombed in their tents, journalists, doctors being killed. And then in another part you have the soldiers that are committing those atrocities, hanging out making cotton candy, getting iced coffee men. And then the wine Net report said that the IDF has built similar refreshment centers elsewhere in Gaza, but they don't match the scope and quality of this one. The construction of such facilities is just the latest sign that Israel is planning for a long term military occupation of Gaza and is not interested in a hostage deal with Hamas that would lead to a permanent ceasefire. Colonel Michael Azuli, a logistics officer for the Southern Command, said, quote, the facilities deployment reflects our readiness for prolonged operations even if a ceasefire is reached in the context of a hostage exchange end quote. So he's saying, even if there's a ceasefire, we're here. We're here for the long term and then I mentioned in the article all the you know, the places like the net Zurum Corridor where they've demolished all the buildings and established military bases. They've also done that in the Philadelphi Corridor along the entire border Israel Gaza border, which they call the Buffer Zone. Then the ethnic cleansing campaign. You know, they're going to do similar things in those northern areas, and of course this is all going to lead eventually to the establishment of Jewish settlements in Gaza. That is clearly the game plan here. And I mean, just the contrast between what these Israeli soldiers are doing at this resort and what the Palestinians are facing just absolutely shameful that the US government is supporting this funding and enabling all of this.
Speaker 1: Well amazing work, amazing reporting from the whole anti war team, and you know, I don't know how they do a really really yeoman's effort. They do a great job in maintaining not an upbeat attitude, but maintaining their standards, being calm, and trying to report on things without having the tragedy just demoralize them and remove their energy and their capacity to continue in the face of adversity. And you know, it makes me think back to the opening talking about it's a wonderful life and how important it is to be in touch with each other and to tell each other, you know, how much we appreciate them, and to lend a hand once in a while, or if, uh, maybe you're you're on your own, go down to a local shop and see somebody occasionally, you know, give a compliment on something, that sort of thing, and you know, find some local people or send out a compliment if you're online real quick, that sort of thing. You know, that's a real benefit. And I know that Dave, Dave is aware of my compliments for his work over at at Antwerp, because I know Angela has mentioned. Angela and I got to speak on the phone a couple about a month ago. But so I know that they know how many people appreciate them. But I want to thank you, and I want to thank David for amazing work. Amazing work. Just it just it just puts a smile on your face thinking about how people can just be so great for each other. And again I'll remind you if you do want to donate, you can do do so over at rockfin or rumble to the David Knight Show and uh you can go over to the Davidnightshow dot Com or Davidknight dot gold. Thedavidnightshow dot Com allows you to check out all the great items that are for sale over there, including the new shirts. My blue mcguffin shirt is on the way. I can't wait for that. And you can check out the music that you can buy. That Christmas record is absolutely terrific. And I will see you tonight on Liberty Conspiracy at six o'clock. It's Friday, so on Fridays, I try to do what's called Fiction Friday, and we have a lot of fun with that. We'll cover a number of the stories like immigration and things that will pop up on the news very soon and are almost always perennial. So thank you to everybody for being here, and again anyone who had some comments. Little John is in the house inside Rockfinn. Thank you so much, Little John, and Shay Bishop is there. I really appreciate it. And he says US stakeholders have too much invested in the build of build Gaza back better, smart city plans, the canals, pipelines, disaster capitalism, and I think that's sort of the way that they're looking at rock fin That's the way they've sold it to a lot of the corporations. Isn't it crazy. I don't know, It's just I don't understand. It's just crazy. Oh hey, Birdhouse, thank you, he says, thanks Guard for being our substitute, because I'm a substitute for another guy. I didn't even shoot one spitball through my straw. Thank you, and Birdhouse, thank you with the hearts. Thank you, Reies by Gypsies, Thank you all boy. What a terrific way to cap off Christmas. Thank you everyone, and again absolutely the best people around. I got to get over to Tennessee to visit with everybody in the Night family, and I hope that you will join me tonight on Liberty Conspiracy at six. You can find the Liberty Conspiracy channel on YouTube, on Rumble and my exes at Guard Goldsmith. So I'll leave you with a little bit more from David to say farewell, and I hope that everyone has an absolutely splendiferous and awesome, awesome rest of the day. What shall we do? What shall we do? You know what, Let's go a little bit.
Speaker 11: More with.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know what, I would love to do for David is to do Let's do a little bit more from I want to go with that Peanuts Christmas again. We'll leave that and we'll say thank you again from the David and I joined me Gardner Goldsmith. Have a great afternoon to the
Speaker 5: You're listening to The David Night Show.