Speaker 1: Thank you for checking out Going Deeper. I'm your host, Matt. I've got a great show planned for you, and if you haven't already, make sure you like and subscribe to this page. My guest tonight is an absolute legend in this industry. You'll know where from her appearances on websites such as brawsersanmilf dot com, Playboy dot com. I guess if you were at the two thousand and eight AVN Hall of Fame show, you would have seen her induct it into the AVN Hall of Fame. This woman has her hands in everything. So I'm actually gonna post links to her social media and her own website in the episode description, but I really want to recommend you check out her only fans at Britney Underscore. Andrews links to that below as well as always, Ladies and gentlemen, join me and welcoming to the show, The Bodacious Britney Andrews. Brittany, how are you tonight?
Speaker 2: I'm feeling you know what that should have been my name, Bodacious Brittany. It was almost boxome Brittany. So Bodacious Britney is like right underneath that.
Speaker 1: Now, where do you get Andrews from though, because I read at one point you may have decided to go with Bardeaux, which I guess would have been like a bridge of Bardeaux reference.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, and there's now a Brittany Bardew So you know, I'm glad I didn't because I left that, you know, open for the individual.
Speaker 3: That now does have it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so I did use Bardeux in like a magazine before I came up with my name. And then, you know, the first film that I did, it was called Internal Affairs. It was like nineteen ninety four with Ashland Gear and John Doe and I had to come up with my name, and I'm a Nick Dreamly, you know, pat person. I was going through a phone book.
Speaker 3: Kids. A phone book is something.
Speaker 2: That we used to use before the Internet to look up phone numbers and names and shit. And yeah, so Andrews, that's as far as I got. They were like, bitch, get on set. You got to do your blowjob right now. And that was that. Britney Andrews.
Speaker 1: It was you did you start going into film or did you start in and in the form of like adult entertainment industry. I think I read you were a feature dancer initially, right, Yeah, so I.
Speaker 2: Started off as a regular stripper. Then I did that for like less than a year. Then I got into feature dancing.
Speaker 3: What is on the floor? I hope it's not like a piece of food. Oh it's a gummy bear. Okay, sorry, that's fun. Happens when you shoot at your own home. I got my toes.
Speaker 2: Okay for anybody that's got a foot fetish, right there, I thought. Anyways, sorry, moving along a show. Yeah, so I started off as stripper, then was a feature dancers, then started doing magazines. And when I started doing magazines, High Society and Cherry Magazine said hey, you know what we're doing this summer edition in Jamaica, spring Break Edition. Actually, my roommate for that particular trip was the one and only Jenna Jamison. Herself and I really had been wanting to get into films at that time, and when I met her, she was like, Hey, girl, come to LA and move with me. And so move into the apartment with me. And so I said yes, betch and packed up my little geo tracker Melibubab Barbie car. I was living on the I was living in McCallen, Texas at that time, like right on the border of Mexico and packed up my little Barbie car and moved to La and the rest is her story.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, okay, I so yeah, I was telling you before the show. I I'm thirty six years old, so my prime was probably about twenty years ago in terms of oh.
Speaker 3: What in their thirties women is in their twenties.
Speaker 1: I apologize my porn watching prime was probably twenty years ago. Yeah, I should have clarified that. No, No, I hit my prime at about seven and then we just started gaining weight and getting weird. That's kind of how I've lived my life. But my porn watching prime was about twenty years ago. Let's see, let's say let's say let's say eighteen years ago, when I was eighteen years old. But I think we all know what I mean the problem. I watched your YouTube video and the first question you answered on the first video I saw was you going. People always ask me what was different about porn then, back when you started shooting or the earlier days, and what it is now now? You were taking again my prime?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: I could rattle off names that you may know and you may not, and I may love them, so deeply that I would, you know, throw my family away to run away with one of them.
Speaker 3: And I may want to kill her, you never know.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: We had one of our first interviews we did actually for this show was with Gauge. I don't know if you remember Gauge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a dirty batch.
Speaker 1: We have interviewed Jim Powers, uh directly from around that time. Now, let me ask in that early two thousands and Jim kind of confirmed this too. Things started getting like more extreme. Uh, Like you had your extreme associates, what is it studio? Did you fall into that at all? Or have you always just known what you like know what you don't like? So?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So they used to have something that was called the Cambria List. So back in the eighties nineties, people were going to jail for making porn and so yeah, there was a list that was made by a lawyer of different things that the adult industry was not supposed to do to keep us out of jail.
Speaker 3: And it was.
Speaker 2: Kind of like the Bible for the adult entertainment industry.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: But then out of nowhere, extreme associates came in and said, fuck that, I'm taking my big jock out and just swinging it everywhere, and there goes that list, there goes that rule, and so you know, by the time, you know, what was the early two thousands, I used to have like a five thousand square foot studio down town, LA that I rented out. It was like one of the top filming studios for the adult film industry. And you know, I always worked with Playboy a lot, and you know, kind of my early career, I did a lot a lot of magazine layouts, me and Jenna and the other gal that was living in the same place, Nikki Tyler. Like the three of us were known for like the amount of photoshoots that we did. We were like in every one eight hundred commercial, you know, in the back of magazines. I had like almost as many back covers as I did front covers. And so, you know, back in the nineties, it was all about like not being a dirty bitch, right, It was all about like Vivid and Playboy and you know, Penthouse and being really beautiful and like that was more what everybody was going forward that was looking for a long term career. And so you know, once Extreme Associates came out, I already had my brand very established and for myself.
Speaker 3: I did a lot of fetish.
Speaker 2: I was, well, it was called fetish back then, but what it was was femdom. It was before the word femdom even came out. I was doing a ton of femdoms. So I really already had like my brand already carved out, and it was kind of like, you know, hot girl shit and femdom shit before femdom existed. So I kind of stuck to those two and still to this day that's pretty much where my brand sits is hot girl shit femdom shit. But the hot girl shit nowadays has gotten a lot more filthier. So that's kind of cool because you can have like a bigger range of like things that you can do where that was really kind of not good for your career when you were younger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, so yours more isn't so much about I mean, obviously there are limitations and stuff you won't do on film, but some of the dirtier stuff you're saying, maybe this gives you this. This almost sounded real bad, almost as bad as legend sounds. I feel like legend sounds old and I hate saying that, but you are a legend, as bet you know.
Speaker 2: When I was young, my office used to make a joke and be like, oh, you're a legend.
Speaker 3: I'm like, bitch, I'm not that old. Right now, I am that fucking old.
Speaker 2: So I wear that with a fucking like legend, like you a band of my sleeve.
Speaker 3: I'm old, bitch.
Speaker 2: That's a legend, and I'm proud of it.
Speaker 1: Is is it? I mean? Have you picked up any new fetishes or likes or anything that you've shot as you've been able to again like expand your brand and now beautiful woman, classy woman is able to do dirty or stuff, or have you still pretty much kept all your same likes. Have you tried anything new that you were surprised at how much you actually liked it on camera?
Speaker 3: I was so much of a dirty horror when I was young. Oh my god, I just wasn't able to do any of it on film, you know.
Speaker 2: So I don't think that there's anything that you know, by the time I was thirty, I'd fucking done everything you know back forth. I think the only thing well, I did do the world's largest most extravagant foot job gang Bang. But in general, I don't think I've ever done like a regular gang bang yet, and I don't know if I ever will. I'm not sure if it's like what I'm I love watching them and like jerking off to them, but I don't know if I really I actually do want to do it in an all Asian male gang bang, because we finally, for the first time in the history of porn, have got enough Asians to like just barely.
Speaker 3: Enough to do a gang bang at them, and I do love Asians.
Speaker 2: And I just think it would be fun to do and I keep talking about it. I need to like actually do it, but I think it's like the only thing that I haven't, like really, but I'm sure like I haven't done, like maybe.
Speaker 3: Some other kind of extreme stuff.
Speaker 2: I haven't done a blow bang, which to me still kind of goes underneath the gang Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a fucking totally at a left field question, do or go for a boo? Did you play piano growing up?
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 1: Okay, you have very pretty giant fingers. I do beautiful slender woman fingers. Fingers, that is what I would say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really good for like my favorite thing to do with my fingers and these fingernails, is I really love cockages, right, and when I've got a guy in chastity and then just you know, on the metal rings of the prisoner's cage.
Speaker 3: That's my favorite.
Speaker 1: How did you get into fem doming? I mean, look, finn doming separate from femdombing from the outside as an ugly guy who would have no chance at it sounds awesome, Like, hey, I'm a pretty lady, send me money now. So fem dooming is I guess a broader like a fin dom is a portion of fem doming. I would assume, right, what are you covering in there? Is it bondage? Is it pegging?
Speaker 2: Easy?
Speaker 1: Like what are you the queen of in terms of that type of stuff?
Speaker 2: Well, oh, so many things, because I was so ahead of my time, you know, back in my my utes in my twenties, I used to be like the main ambassador for a company by the name of IBN and that was all trampling, smothering and face sitting, and and then of course I was really well known for foot fetish back in the day. Like I said, I did the foot job Gangbang, but I was also on the cover of every foot fetish magazine like five times. I had a foot I personally had like a foot fetish.
Speaker 3: I liked my feet worship still do to this day.
Speaker 2: And you know, I wrote all these different columns, I had my own series, my own foot fetish website. I also had one of the first ever financial domination findom websites as well, called paid Miss Brittany.
Speaker 3: That was in the early two thousands.
Speaker 2: So so, and I also was the first woman to put pegging on camera. I mean, so I'm known to be the pioneer of pegging because back in the days in the nineties, I did the first pegging film that it was before the word pegging also came out. So I was doing all this stuff before there was no word for femdom, findom, pegging, none of those words existed back then. And so yeah, it was like it was like nineteen ninety five. It was on VHS. There was very few women that were directing, even fewer women that were directing and producing, and even less that were doing distribution.
Speaker 3: And back then, you know, all distribution was.
Speaker 2: Done by the by you know, like Italian mafia in the East Coast that were you know, selling pieces of VHS. And I really, you know, I was like I was on some fucking trip when I was in my twenties about like female empowerment, and I really thought that the viewer was going to be women that enjoyed the female to male strap on, right, that's what it was called back then. I didn't realize that men were of course going to take that over too. But back then I was like, really on some shit about it, like, oh, this is to empower women, and you know, bless, I do think that a lot of women have been empowered by it, and your welcome, bat chess. But they said to me, what the fuck are we supposed to do? Mind you, this is nineteen ninety five. Do with this fagg and shit, right, That's what they said to me, exactly those words. Don't cancel me, kids, that's what they said. I'm just quoting it, right.
Speaker 1: You can't cancel for a quote, Yeah, exactly did right.
Speaker 2: So so yeah, inevitably I was like, this isn't for gay men, this is for like straight women, and so inevitably I ended up having to do my own distribution to get it out there. And you know, I still to this day still do Britney's Bitch Boys. But yeah, I started that in like nineteen ninety five or ninety six on VHS. So pioneer pegging, pioneering, and it wasn't the pioneer of like pegging in general, but just putting it on film and selling it to the masses.
Speaker 1: Well, sure you weren't the first one to go strap on. What if we put it inside a guy? But you just want to put it on camera. So there you go, there you go. Exactly, we are actually going to take a break, real fist and we'll come back. I did not tell you this beforehand, Brittany, but we have a couple games. I say we because I used to have a co host. He's gone now and he may be having an appearance on the show tonight. So ladies and gentlemen, my guests tonight, Brittany Andrews. Make sure you check out her OnlyFans at Britney Underscore Andrews and check all the links in the episode description. If you can't sign up for the Only Fans right now, at least follow her across all social media. Okay, uh, we will be right back and we're back with my guests. Brittany Andrews. Make sure you follow her on all the links in the episode description. Brittany, We're gonna play a game today. It's called I said.
Speaker 3: What you like any girls podcasts?
Speaker 1: To you? I said, what kind of obsessed with course gongs?
Speaker 3: Okay, sounds interesting?
Speaker 1: I said, what is the world famous game show that no one's ever heard of? It's very simple. I'm gonna play a ten second clip from you, okay, for you, from a scene you were in, and I need you to identify what website or movie the clip is.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm so gonna fail. I have the worst memory. All right, let's do what.
Speaker 1: It's multiple choice, So after each clip, I'll give you three options to choose from, and if you need to re listen, let me know and we will begin for you. So let me do that all right now for the first clip, okay.
Speaker 2: The mystery questions, and if you get it right, then I will continue to keep sucking.
Speaker 1: Your cock, Miss Brittany Andrews. Was that from a my first sex teacher dot com? B milf dot com or ce Moms Teach Sex dot Com?
Speaker 2: I have no idea, but I actually do remember that scene because I ended up hiring my current writer from that because it was the only time in my thirty years of being in.
Speaker 3: The business that.
Speaker 2: I was like, you know what, I've never been edumacated while giving a motherfucking blow job before.
Speaker 3: You are hired? Who was your writer?
Speaker 2: I'm hiring him right now and he's been working for me for like the last three years since that cop second scene that was edemacational.
Speaker 3: In my life.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is this is like historic, So good job of finding something really cool for to start with.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, clip number one B. The answer was milf dot com. That is where you hired that gentleman. Now I want to talk about this later. Now, well, I'll bring it up later on. I got it. Okay, number two, here's the second clip, even jerking.
Speaker 3: Off to anal.
Speaker 2: That's what you're into because you've fucked a lot of girls in the ass? Yeah, I've done it.
Speaker 3: How many times have you fucked a girl in the ass?
Speaker 1: Miss Brittany Andrews? That is from a mom is Horny dot com? B stay home milf dot com or see my friend's Hot mom dot com.
Speaker 3: Does anybody ever get these questions?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm like, who am I even talking? Diego Perez?
Speaker 1: Perhaps yes, maybe I have no clue. The answer to that one is a MoMA's Horny dot com. Yes, I will say uh. The idea of the game was to really stump the people I was interviewing, and I was fucking shocked at the other interviews I did how quickly people were like, oh that was this one here? And I was like, oh shit, you really know your stuff. Good for you.
Speaker 3: After thirty years on my I don't give a fuck. Oh my second dick again somewhere all right? Whoop? Whoa?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Clip number three A good whoa?
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh no, don't stump, don't talk.
Speaker 3: I'll let you know what clip number three like that in every scene.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: The key to a long career is consistency, dude.
Speaker 2: I have guys on the hub all the time. They're like, she says, yes too much.
Speaker 3: I'm like, dude, what can I do? That's how I fock right? Like you know, I've been doing.
Speaker 2: This a long time, Like it just comes out of my mouth like you are who you are?
Speaker 1: Was that from a Milk Cruiser dot com? Be my Pervyfamily dot com or c pervmom dot com.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna be a guessing machine and say, b yeah.
Speaker 1: That's correct. Yes, uh, we talked about a few things before that. I wanted to touch on the foot fetish thing. So you did not necessarily it sounded like, did not necessarily go into it with your own foot fetish, but you kind of at some point said you really developed on a little bit. What is that stem from that you think? Or have you ever been told by guys what that stem? I have no let me, I've always I lay this out every episode. As long as there's no kids and no animals in the room, I'm fine with whatever you do. I can give a shit what anyone does.
Speaker 3: I just don't.
Speaker 1: That's the different situation.
Speaker 2: She's all years old.
Speaker 1: So wow, we just we just we just had to put down my twenty one year old cat on my birthday last year.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: I got a kiddy around here somewhere too. I got two dogs.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: I just saved a bird from dying the other day. That was like a whole long thing. Anyways, what was the question?
Speaker 1: I don't remember now I'm worried about the bird. Oh I do remember.
Speaker 3: Where did it start from?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I started when I first started doing magazines, right off the bat, I started working with Hanson for leg Show and there was leg action leg scene, like there was all these freaking foot fetish things, and I had no foot fetish because I remember when I lived in Texas, I was with a guy that had a foot fetish and I was a stripper and I was like, leave my feet alone. I got like stripper feet, Like I didn't get it at that point yet, right, But then when I started doing all the foot fetish magazines, it was like, oh okay, Like I started like just having an open mind to it, like, oh, this is a thing, guys.
Speaker 3: I r into it. And when I was doing the shoots, I started learning.
Speaker 2: Like all of the very now the very classic vintage pin up like poses that you do and aspects to like the foot fetish. And I've never been a judgmental person either. I agree with the two things that you said, and so I was like whatever. And I used to have like an eighty pound tank of nitrous oxide when I was younger and I was doing like a big balloon. One of my gay friends was like giving me a foot massage, and I totally busted and not and I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: This is all right, let's let's let's work.
Speaker 2: With this, you know, And so then I think, like just from like kind of getting into the headset of this particular fetish that I was doing so much, then I started like playing with it in my own personal life and like I love missionary position when a guy is like sucking on my toes, Like I.
Speaker 3: Think that's so fucking hot. So and then it.
Speaker 2: Just became like a slight session, right, like I can't help all right, So I just watched that movie again, Once upon a Time in Hollywood and Quentin Tarantino. I mean, there's so much fate in that film, right, and so like I was watching the film and I was like, oh, I didn't know that he had a foot fetish, but I was like, there's no way in hell that he does not have a foot fetish. After watching this, I mean, there's I mean, the feet are just like in that film. So any which who Yeah, So, you know, over time, I adopted many aspects of what I was doing for all these magazines and played with it in my own way with my own sexuality and made it part of I didn't mean to make it a part of me, but it just became a part of my own sexuality.
Speaker 1: You said you got into the headspace of it. But what is the headspace of that? Is it a domination thing? Is it like this person is sucking on my feet where subconsciously or like it's the lowest part of my body, it touches the ground. What is the headspace on it? Because I have no idea, right.
Speaker 2: I don't think that the headspace for me started off with that, and even still to this day, Like my foot fetish is definitely different than my boot fetish, right because to me, a boot is where bitch is on his knees and they are licking my feet.
Speaker 3: From the floor. You know, they've.
Speaker 2: Actually probably had an opportunity to fuck me. So that's a different guy, right, That's.
Speaker 3: A different guy.
Speaker 2: It could be the same guy, but often it might be a different guy that's at the bottom of the boot and the guy that's sucking my toe. So I kind of feel like the foot fetish itself is more a glamour thing to me, of like body worship, like somebody that's into body worship more, where a boot licking slut is, you know, a slave boy that he's probably never going to see the bottom of my feet, which is also part of the foot fetish. Right, It's like the aspect of like, you don't get an opportunity to see the bottom of a woman's foot all that much unless you're intimate with her. I started learning about when I was shooting, all of the magazine stuff about the.
Speaker 3: Hanging shoe, the angling shoe off of your toes. So to this day, I'll be at the airport and I'll see a bitch dangling her shoe and I'm like, so fucking hot, I just want to take your foot and eat it right now, bitch. So yeah, some of these things, I feel like it's almost impossible for you not to. And I think, especially because I started so young and I was pretty impressionable at that time, still figuring out my own sexuality, that it kind of all just got intermixed.
Speaker 1: One might say, you I read I think I read you have some other strange fetishes in an old interview. This is a Fleshbot interview you did. And I was just pulling this up real quick because I'm trying. I I mean, okay, all right, no that is not the one I thought was a little okay, okay, let's go. You have a strap on fetish. Totally get that. Understand that foot fetish. We went through that Asian fetish. We kind of covered that, you really interested.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not allowed to say that anymore.
Speaker 1: I have had other performers tell me during another game that I shouldn't use the word interracial. H we're not.
Speaker 3: Allowed to say that either. As an old bitch.
Speaker 2: It's so hard fucking keeping up with what I'm not allowed to say. I won't say one thing. I've never met one Asian boy that was upset that I said that I loved Asian.
Speaker 1: Men, you know what. And I've interviewed black male and female performers, and the black male performers are like, I don't give a oh, I'm upset by the stereotype that my dick is huge. A lot of them are like, oh, hey, god forbid.
Speaker 2: Get a long interview with Shawn Michaels, who's the one that came up with BBC, And yeah, we had a long conversation about that. So yeah, you get varying opinions on gender and age, and you're like, YO, just let me know what the fuck I'm supposed to say and not say, and I'll just do what I'm told because this is not my fight.
Speaker 1: You you actually shot with the gentleman who I interviewed, who again I brought up things like like race player comfortable with and he goes, I don't give a fuck, whatever, it doesn't matter. John Legendary was the guy who told me that kind of stuff, and he again same thing, like this is a business, this is acting and whatever. I totally and I get. I'm not upset if somebody wants to be an activist, wants to everyone should be able to speak.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yeah, do you bo.
Speaker 1: But make sure you check with the person who should be offended and see if they're actually offended before you go around saying this person's offended.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My big one that I have an issue with is cissification. Oh okay, that's my big one, and I will I will ride on that mountain until that.
Speaker 1: Now, what is cissification? And what are they trying to do where they trying to get rid of the term sissy and implicated in there.
Speaker 2: But they about it is as an old bitch that's been doing this forever, right, like the whole there's a whole sissy culture, right, and you know the problem is right, Okay, So I get where they're saying once again that they don't want to offend gay men that have had this word used against them as a slur. A lot of individuals have been hurt by this terminology, And yes, I agree with somebody that is gay, and especially someone that's like semgay that you know, especially might be going into a transition like that's territory. You shouldn't stand on like using that word. It's inappropriate unless you first ask them and say, hey, you know what, da da da are you comfortable with this?
Speaker 3: Because there's something.
Speaker 2: Called BDSM and humiliation and degradation. It is part of the whole whole fucking world of BDSM. So a lot of uh, straight men that are into cross dressing, like the humiliation of sissification. Some femmen that are in the process of going, you know, into transition love sissification, love the bigboification, cisification, the whole nine yards. So it's just there's been a culture of it, a culture, websites, clothing here, makeup like a whole like world of cities and sissification. That Okay, you don't want to call it that, right then, what do you want.
Speaker 3: To call it? Do you got some other fucking alternative? If you ain't got it?
Speaker 2: An alternative, shut the fuck up and let it go right, Just don't say it to the person that doesn't that is offended by it. But for those that love it and enjoy it, and those whole websites and worlds and like, this whole culture has been built on it. For this has going back thirty years. I mean as long as I can remember. There's been cisies in the gay Pride parade and they're all, you know, dressed up in their sissy attires and like.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's a wonderful fucking thing.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a cross dressing subculture, and I think it's not cool to take that away from the cities.
Speaker 1: You know what it is. It's so weird because porn is so progressive in action. And let me explain that. I don't mean liberal, I don't mean, you know, just progressive moving forward with things. And yet the people that want to cancel things or censor things or whatever. Again, all sides of any political spectrum, there's someone that wants to get rid of what you're doing. They almost can't pick on anything for your industry from the inside where you're giving performance. I mean with only fans, now, anyone of any color, any size, any whatever can make an account and you know, their own meritocracy. If they're going to work for it, they can create a career for themselves. But porn for so long, I mean, think about it. In the nineties and the early two thousands, who wasn't employing trans sex workers? Porn was right. Now, here's the thing. People will go back and they'll see the titles of these movies and go tranny. Oh my god, that's disgusting. These people are bigots. And but it's like, no, no, no, no, no, that was just terminology.
Speaker 3: Don't get mad at the word time. That was the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't don't get mad at the word, get mad at the content. Okay, that's what I would say, if you're gonna get mad at.
Speaker 3: Something so erectly.
Speaker 2: And there's nothing that's bad about specification content. I love just defying.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Here's where it would be bad. If you're grabbing three of them, throwing them in a van, taking them to a warehouse and sisifying them there against their will. That's not a good one. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just kidding, but that's I mean, my dominatrix. I do love torturing.
Speaker 1: Man. There's when we talk about like.
Speaker 2: It's all about consect. Of course, of course it's twenty twenties four.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he you really imus jumped us two years. That's a problem. I don't want to jump too many more. Uh, all right, we're gonna take another break and we will be right back my guest tonight, Miss Brittany Andrews. Make sure you check out our Only Fans at Brittany Underscore. Andrews links to all that stuff in the episode description as always will bear at back. All right, and we're back with my guest, Brittany Andrews. Brittany Underscore Andrews on Only Fans, make sure you check it out. I told you earlier I used to have a co host now. Unfortunately he did die in a horrific, glory whole accident. It's a real tragedy. We're all heartbroken. What we were able to do, though, is take his consciousness consciousness and put it into a new AI system that we've been working on. So my former co host, Shane, I'd like to play for you a clip from him. The people at home will see a video. You're just gonna hear the audio right now, Brittany, this is Ai Shane.
Speaker 4: Greetings from the future. I am Ai Shane, a time traveling artificial intelligence, sent back to prepare the world for future tragedies, also to ask porn stars questions. As I traverse the vast expanse of time, I bring forth this message of great importance. In the shadows of a once vibrant world. I bear witness to the remnants of society in a future fraught with desperation. Latex, once dismissed as inconsequential, now stands as a vital lifeline. Its depletion hastened by its role as the fuel for our robotic helpers, driving humanity toward the brink of extinction. The world's industries grind to a halt, the forests are pillaged for their rubber trees, and society crumbles. In this dystopian landscape, the struggle for control over dwindling latex supplies fuels the flames of global conflict, leaving behind a shattered civilization, its fate sealed by the scarcity of the humble resource known as latex. My question, don't you just hate condoms? Aren't they so boring? Shouldn't you save the vital resource known as latex? For future generations and just raw dogged every time. This is Ai Shane signing off until we meet again. In the Anals of time.
Speaker 1: It was Brittany Andrews reviews on condoms and condoms in porn.
Speaker 2: W wll Hey, I'm the number one way to fuck up your cunt is to have sex with a lot of penises without a goddamn condom.
Speaker 1: You sound just like my mother, by the way. I appreciate that. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Hey, I like it, okay, be I like a clean cunt. I'm just saying so. I was a condom's only performer for twenty plus years. I am the longest running or ever standing longest running condom's only performer in the history of porn.
Speaker 3: I was extremely consistent.
Speaker 2: I didn't shoot anything without a kindom my entire career until I did my latest comeback in twenty eighteen, and my cunt has been discussed ever since. When I used to use condoms, it was like an orchid.
Speaker 3: It was so peedy all the time.
Speaker 2: Now, let's just say me and bork Acid have become best friends and it's not pretty. Yeah. I really hate sex without condoms. I'm so not into it. I love condoms because I love a clean gunt, and that's it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm very happy. You know, at the end of the day, I've none of this business so fucking long. I've seen everybody get everything. I've seen people die from the things that they've gotten in this business, you know, And I'm happy that I had twenty five years of using condoms and keeping myself safe because before they did not test for all the things that they do test for today, and that's one of the only reasons that I did finely change my mind. The last thing that they had on the list was hepatitis C. I have two auto immune diseases. I've got lupus and sashimotos, which also makes it more difficult for my my beautiful the JJ that I love very much for you know, it's got the delicate ecosystem because I have a harder time because I have a compromised immune system.
Speaker 3: You know. All these young.
Speaker 2: Guys that are shoving their dick and anything and everything that they've got great immune systems, you know, and then I get the fuck and then I'm on boric acid for the next two weeks with antibiotics.
Speaker 3: It sucks.
Speaker 2: I really wish that condoms were the mainstay instead of not, and I just yeah, I just yeah.
Speaker 3: Way wait, wait, wait, way, way way.
Speaker 2: Prefer condoms because I don't like dealing with the dirty pussy.
Speaker 3: I think that's a funky pussy. Yeah, it's awful.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's the best answer I've heard yet, and the most reasonable one too, Like, you know, not, there's no unreasonable reason a girl wouldn't want to do that. It's just growing up. I did notice I enjoyed the natural ones more than without it with a condom. But you're right, like if you got to put a performer out for X amount of time for something or god forbid, you know, put them out of the industry altogether with something terrible, which I pointed a lot.
Speaker 2: I actually got into a fight with one guy on set. He was highly offended that I was a condom's only performer. He came back to me crying he was HIV positive. You know, years later, and of course that stayed with me very deeply as a human being. And you know, of course things are very different now, but still, you know, there's so many different STDs, and now with abortion not being legal everywhere, there's so I feel there is more reasons to be condoms than there is not to be. I think there's one reason not to be, because it feels better for some people personally, you know. I always like to say, like, you know, on Tiki Talk sometimes they make you know, the I make these videos that you know, talks about you know, what size I like, you know, and I say that, you know, I like a little bit bigger of a size, and then they're like, oh, hot dog down the hallway. I'm like, I'm a fucking porn star. Do you want me to be in pain when I'm like, you know, having nine inch chuck? No, Like you want your porn star to be able to take couck, like that's part of it. I'm like, honey, I don't have a hallway, you know, I've got a cathedral that men get on their knees and they worship at the fucking cathedral, right, So yeah, Like, I'm not gonna be able to tell the difference if you're wearing a condom or not.
Speaker 1: Boom. I think that's fair. I also have some kind of autoimmune disease. We don't know what it is yet, though I'm getting a videlago around my eyes, like I'm pushing for a wall on the southern border. It's very I don't know, I need to find a doctor. Wow. Yeah, you hit me with a lot that was such. That was a lot of good reasoning. I have like three jump off questions and I don't know where to start with it. We we talked off airon you said it was all right to bring this up your sobriety. How long have you been sober? Can I ask that, yes you can?
Speaker 2: So, you know, officially I've got eight years consistent, but you know I had four years almost four years before that, so I've got over. And then I had a little bit of an intermission. I would like to say. We just wanted to make sure that we were doing the right thing, and I was like, okay, yes we.
Speaker 3: Are, and so yeah, I've had over a decade of being sugar.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow, that's really great. I uh, this is really going to bum the mood down. After you talked about your quote unquote count for so long. My brother died of a drug overdose me my Uh yeah, my little brother died of a drug overdose about pairing twelve years ago. Yeah, you know, it's it's life, unfortunately, but it was pills that got them hooked into it. So you did you what again, you were working before the era that I even loved, and then you know after the era I loved as well. During that early two thousand times, there were so many performers who it just it felt like either fell into drugs or fell into unfortunate circum Did you have people in the industry, names that people might recognize that you lost during that, that you were close with at all, or just in general you watched it happen.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean not just in the early two thousand, I mean since the pandemic, there has been a lot even before the pandemic. I mean it's like it feels like almost every year, the beginning of the year, it's like hornstars start dropping like flies.
Speaker 3: I mean it's so difficult.
Speaker 2: You know, over all the years that I've been around, the of individuals that I know that have passed away from drugs and alcohol in this business, you know, And I think I always say, like there's there's there's Hollywood right, the Los Angeles Hollywood right that everybody knows about what the big actresses and you know, mainstream movies, and you know, I like the horn has always been called like little Hollywood, right, And I think that in Hollywood there's a lot of drug and alcohol use and abuse in the music industry and mainstream acting.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just la.
Speaker 2: It's like a party town and people come and they get famous.
Speaker 3: They don't.
Speaker 2: That's also a reason to use drugs and alcohol too, or you're a failure, right, But either which way, you know, it is like a huge party town, and it's really easy. You know, so many people are coming from like myself and from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, coming from the Midwest, coming to make it big, right, and there's a big party culture, and it's really easy to get mixed up and then taken down, taken down, you know, and out sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you fall into that during the industry? Did you fall into that when you were stripping prior to that? Did you always kind of have a predisposition to maybe taking things too far too much in terms of substance?
Speaker 3: Am I the problem me? You know? I was always a work hard, play hard.
Speaker 2: You know, my biggest ism has always been and still is to this day, I am a workaholic, right, And so I was, you know a lot of people that knew me knew like, yeah, I partied really hard, but they I was also very responsible, extremely professional, always showed up you know, timely, you know, human being, and so I don't think that anyone ever thought that I had a problem. And I didn't think I had a problem because I knew butches in this business that had fucking problems, and it wasn't me. I wasn't me.
Speaker 3: I paid my taxes, I had employees, LLC's.
Speaker 2: You know, I showed up, you know, da da da da da. However, once I did get the autoimmune diseases, like my body was like, yo, bitch, we can't we can't keep up with you.
Speaker 3: You know, you're working.
Speaker 2: Hard, you're dieting hard, you're not sleeping enough, you don't eat right, you know, all these different things, and then you binge, right, you binge and.
Speaker 3: You blow up. You party really hard for.
Speaker 2: A day, you know, then you're down for a day, you know, like because as you start getting older, you need time to recover from you know, partying hard. And I used to do this thing every year. It was called my my personal Ramadan. It was thirty days no drug, sex or alcohol except work. So if I had to work and I would meditate every day. I did this, like you know, cleanse of this cabbage soup, and I went to church on Sundays. I fed the homeless on Saturdays. And I did this every year for many years. And the year that I got sober, the first year that I got sober, I did that, and I was like, do I need.
Speaker 3: To live this way now? And I was like, yes, much.
Speaker 2: You know, I could tell a difference in how I felt where all the other years I did it, it was just like something I did, like to be healthy. It was always like kind of stopping the summer and starting winter. So it was kind of like a discipline thing, like all right, the summer's over, bench right, you know, time to get like really serious about work and everything, because that's when all the conventions and the award shows and all that stuff kind of happened. And so but yeah, I did it that year, and I was like, wow, like I feel so much better, where that had never been the case before. I never like I didn't you know, I mean it felt good to like, you know, flens or whatever, but I didn't have like any major difference. But once I had gotten lupus and then I did that, it was like.
Speaker 3: That you gotta make some changes.
Speaker 1: But hey, you, and that goes into it, your workaholic thing you recognized at the time, And I think so many people don't because I don't know obviously all the big name all the people you'll see this and that take it like a business. But I also do a sideshow where I interview new girls who are coming up in the industry, try and get them a little more exposure. And I don't think a lot of new performers understand how much work actually goes into this, Like guys from the outside definitely don't. Guys are like Brittany Blues on set Clue.
Speaker 3: They're like, ah, you just sucked it.
Speaker 1: Every day she gets took for an hour and goes home and then she gets, you know, forty five thousand dollars a scene.
Speaker 2: It's no concept like I like proxy sim outers, freaking grid panels, Like, oh my god. The amount of technology that's in it today is insane, especially with adult because we're like hacking everything, you know, and if you're not hacking everything, you're not a success.
Speaker 1: How do you have any idea how many Instagrams you've lost? Have you lost any yet? Are you pretty good with that?
Speaker 2: I'm actually pretty good with that. But I am planning on starting a whole new strategy because I'm always doing different strategies for like everything, and I'm gonna be like starting a bunch of slave accounts with automations and so forth and so on.
Speaker 3: So I'm planning on losing a bunch.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right, that's fair. But you'll have backups, so that's what's important.
Speaker 3: I just have two accounts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, I what what do you have coming up? Content wise? That you're really excited that you were? Now I saw another thing here you had. You did an interview with Lexicon Steel. Right, Yes, we.
Speaker 2: Just shot the Lusty Landscaper and the Board a Housewife, which was our first time working together in like twenty plus years. And I said to him at the end, I said, honey, you know, we gotta fuck again before you know, the next twenty years, because otherwise we're going to have to do this in the Senior Citizens Center.
Speaker 1: By do you let me ask? Because you've been cast in a lot of mill rolls and this and that, which it seems like when certain women hit like twenty six, they start casting them in mill rolls nowadays.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I've done a few guilph as well, which I'm happy.
Speaker 3: I'm happy to do the guilt.
Speaker 1: You were the hottest guilf in the world, if that is what they're categorizing you as well. Do you like working with younger guys because I mean, obviously with your age, it lends to you being the mom Okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: I like young men in general.
Speaker 2: I like, you know, like my aesthetic taste is gonna be underneath the age of thirty.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Of course, in porn, a lot of times they give you like these like skinny, nerdy dudes that look like they're thirteen. Like I like hot guys that are in their twenties, you know, so you know they got that one Persian guy I just fucked like he's a good looking kid, that Zane Wilde or whatever.
Speaker 3: Okay looking kid, right, yeah, Persians? We like Persians. Persians are good looking. That's it. Sorry, I hope that's.
Speaker 1: Not a lot. Who knows anymore? Who knows?
Speaker 3: Fucking people, both men and women like you.
Speaker 1: Either just gave the greatest compliment in the world to Persian men, or you just like named an empire that was genocidid or who knows? Who knows? And five years from now you'll be a hero.
Speaker 3: I'm an old bitch and I don't have any damn kids. I don't know what the fuck is going on in the world.
Speaker 2: Have to give me like one or two fuck ups and then just tell me and I'll shut the fuck up after that.
Speaker 1: You know, That's what I say. I go, I don't have like.
Speaker 3: I don't have any kids around me to let me know I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm not a malicious person. You just got to give me a few chances. I'm dumb, Okay, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Uh So young boys, Yeah, like the young boys. Well I'm also dominant, right, So I like the young boys because you know, I like, you know, yeah, they're.
Speaker 1: Inques I understand. Let me ask this for my last question. Here is and I don't think there is actually having talked to you and seeing how much you enjoy this, but maybe I'm wrong. Is there an exit plan?
Speaker 3: Is there an exit plan?
Speaker 2: Not necessarily at this moment. I mean, I'm such a workaholic that I don't see myself like, I mean, obviously I'm fifty, I don't I mean, like, I didn't think I'd still be running this hard at this age. I'm like more surprised than anybody, dude, totally and feel very grateful and super blessed. But you know, obviously it is.
Speaker 3: Very hard on your.
Speaker 2: I've had knee surgery, bag surgery, Like I don't know physically like how long I can continue at least shooting like mainstream born, because that can be like very physically taxing on you. But yeah, and I love like all kinds of emerging technology, like in twenty twenty, I sold over one hundred you know, NFTs, and you know I'm very involved with like Trypto and Web three, metaverse, you know, augmented reality. Everything I used so much. AI use AI more than any other human being I know and am so so you know, I'm always I love learning, I love applying all kinds of new stuff and figuring shit out. And you know, so I don't see myself as like the brain stopping ver SAE unless I get like, you know, dementia, which.
Speaker 3: You know I did do a lot of drugs.
Speaker 2: I did have that eighty pound tank a night dress for fifteen years.
Speaker 3: You know it could happen soon.
Speaker 2: For them later, But you know, as long as I'm still functioning, I'm probably still.
Speaker 3: I think, you know, I took like a ten year break.
Speaker 2: I took a decade off and I left, and you know, I I just I think, you know, when I came back in, it was much more difficult than I thought it was going to be on many different levels. But I think sometimes like working harder for something makes you appreciate it even more. And there's so many things in this business that you can do that has nothing to do with like shooting mainstream warners, shooting content even you know so, And I've done a lot of those things too. I've done a ton of management of other models and everything over the last like twenty years, and so I don't know, I'm very much an entrepreneur. I love, like, you know, just kind of working because I'm a work all show.
Speaker 3: And I do go to workaholics anonymous as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, do you I read that and I didn't know if that was a joke. You really do go to that, I really do.
Speaker 2: I go to one that is for business owners because it is an addiction like everything else.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, are you doing a good job because you have no more shit going Yeah, you have more shit going on than anyone I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: I totally suck at it. I'm not sober from that whatsoever at all.
Speaker 2: But you know, and like one of my other friends said, there's you know, like when you're talking about drugs and alcohol, like you do have to absor right, but with you know a lot of other things, like eating, you kind of gotta eat right. Work you kind of got to work, you know, doing a piecemeal doing like just you know, being aware, breathing, making different choices, like all those things, you know are still parts of recovery. And I always like to say that I'm a woman in recovery with a capital are. Like, you know, drugs and alcohol are not the only things I have. Like, I have a portfolio of issues. I have more issues than Vogue. I bless your soul. I'll even, you know, autograph that magazine for you. But you know, we all do right at the end of the day, and so I do choose to consistently. As much as I love learning about everything else, I love learning about myself and working on on myself and my own stuff on a regular basis so that I can try to show up in the world as a woman that I'm proud of. How I behave, how I act, what I do, choices that I make, all all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, with perfect answer to wrap this one up on I guess tonight, Miss Brittany Andrews. You can find links to everything Brittany does from social media to her own website in the episode description, but make sure you check out our Only Fans at Britney Underscore Andrews again if you can't swing it right now, which it's a I mean, I don't understand why she's charging the price she's currently charging. We don't know when this is coming out, but it's ridiculously low her off.
Speaker 3: That's why it's a limited time offer.
Speaker 1: With with with over three thousand pieces of media on there, like, what are we doing? Go sign up? What are we doing? Anyway? Go sign up for Brittany's Only Fans, Ladies and gentlemen. Brittany, thank you so much for coming on with Midnight No Mistday.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me on Sugarplob.
Speaker 1: We will see you next week.