Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: And I'm telling you about it every other day when you think about it every day, I don't want to talk about it every noting day.
Speaker 3: What is up, y'all?
Speaker 2: How is everyone doing today? I hope everyone is staying safe this Saturday, this evening? What is all when you talk about it? If not and day every day?
Speaker 1: M hm?
Speaker 2: What the help? Oh shit, it didn't get me hurt over? Yeah? H what's up guys?
Speaker 3: Dream Man?
Speaker 2: What's up? Guys? How's everyone?
Speaker 3: What's up? Dreamming?
Speaker 2: Shut up a bit? Not you dream Man?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 2: This of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Yeh.
Speaker 2: So it screwed up my damn uh so that I need to do seven feature go Yeah, sorry about that.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: It wasn't you that I'm cussing us. It's just damn uh because so Matt, Matt, Oh I did so, Matt. I did reach out to so on the website that we that I have. I did read justin, did put the worst lists on their h I thought I'd be box person.
Speaker 3: Bob.
Speaker 2: I thought I blocked Diody Bear anyone there.
Speaker 3: I'll just.
Speaker 2: I did get it fixed, you know I did get it fixed? Uh today? What oh? I did fix? I did put the worst list on the website. I did put the worst list on the website. Yeah, what's up guys? Yeah, listen, I'm not gonna fix these probably the titles change. I'm not gonna fix my problems.
Speaker 3: JOm yum.
Speaker 2: I just want to say thank you guys very much to I. Hey, what's up Texas?
Speaker 3: Sound? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Is there sound?
Speaker 3: Yes? Their sound?
Speaker 2: Yes, this air is sound.
Speaker 3: Yes, there is sound.
Speaker 2: You can hear me.
Speaker 1: H h.
Speaker 3: Oh rap.
Speaker 2: And I still have my all my links page that has all my links. Hey, what's up? How's everybody doing? There? You go?
Speaker 3: Y know?
Speaker 2: What's up? Sorder?
Speaker 3: Yelling? Guys.
Speaker 2: It's just like I'm I just come on here to have fun. I didn't come on here to l Yeah yeah, but what is up?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 2: How is everyone doing today? I hope everybody?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Thank you Texas.
Speaker 2: Repost guys like, repose like, share, liking like and share guys. There's more looms.
Speaker 3: There's a change. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also, guys, this will be on our spreaker. So here's the thing. Like I said before, I say this again, this will be this episode. Hey, on a Saturday, We'll be on our spreaker. When I get a chance to don't download and send it over tars breaker, and that means it's gonna go to the spreaker. I can't hate this new is it. It will go to a spreaker. It will go to our Apple podcast. We'll go to Apple Podcast. It will go to Spotify, it will go to iHeart Radio. It will go to iHeart Radio. Yeah, we'll go to Amazon. Yeah, I'm promoted. A lot of it goes to cast so I'm having a hand h goes to cast Box, it goes to Deeker, it goes to podcast Addict. Yeah, I'm here doing this because it goes to Podchaser, and it goes to this one right here and this is uh yeah, I'm hand I'm hand laid training get all these on.
Speaker 3: Yeah h I don't want so.
Speaker 2: I know by the way, guys, if i'm h h h, how did you so?
Speaker 3: I know there?
Speaker 2: I might have some smart people watching on Rumble. I might have some smart people watching. But how do you rumble premium only streams where people that have Rumble premium to watch my streams? Oh that'd be.
Speaker 3: Those m yeah h yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I have them on my link tree.
Speaker 3: Yu. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm streaming every day, streaming every day, streaming every day, streaming every day all room bowl on room bowl, a room, Bob seeing every day, see it every day, Sam every day streaming every day.
Speaker 3: Yeap y.
Speaker 1: Mhm h mh.
Speaker 2: By the way, our friend so our friend, my friend Steve is running to give away and is running to give away, runnay to give away. Check that out, guys. And also I want well promote another pan another channel I have. Yeah, yeah, I'm doing a fundraiser for a rescue out of l A. M hmmm, give me.
Speaker 3: One minute, m.
Speaker 1: M m hm.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just want to say thank you, guys very much to the people that have done support of this channel. I appreciate that. I appreciate everybody that's step.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm mm hm.
Speaker 3: Hm hm.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, if anybody that does want to go on my Twitter, there you go. I just want to say to people, thank you to anybody that has been supporting the channel, has supported me. I appreciate that. I appreciate everybody that supports this channel, support what we do as a channel because I am who I am and I'm different. You know, let me find aow somebody to As soon as you got over to rumble on the rumble. H. I appreciate everybody that is pretty cool. You know, we're we're the we're the only one that you know. Mm hmm yeah, I'm like yay.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I just want to say to people, thank you, to the people who who come on the stream, to who shows up. You guys are so awesome. I appreciate it. I'll see you guys when I see you, my guys,