Speaker 1: Welcome to the Three Stories version of The Todd Herman Show's story number one, Tariff's Broken Families and Bad Advice. Story number two, No, Jesus is not happy that ai generated OnlyFans models are going to replace real women. In story number three, The Theology of the Left, Jesus was lazy and New York Prosecutor Letitia James rig trials for Christ. We'll talk about this with the help of gobvisible dot com and through God Almighty.
Speaker 2: But Todd Herman Show is one hundred percent disapproved by big pharma technocrats and Tyrn's everywhere from the high mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exile Todd Herman.
Speaker 1: Today is the day the Lord has made, and these are the times through which God has decided we show death. One of the worst forms of advice you're ever ever gonna get is if you go to someone and you say, man, I got to tell you something. I'm having this incredible pain in my left arm all the time, and my fingers are getting numb and I'm sure to breath, and people say, walk it off, it's gonna go away. Put some dirt on it. This is exactly what people are saying, and they're looking at the changes and the package of changes that President Trump is bringing about. I understand the nervousness of tariffs. I'm not a tariff guy, but I am a package guy. Cleaning up corruption. Tariffs is part of this getting the world back to a point where we can actually trade without these barriers, actually have free trade that plays towards America. It also plays towards freedom. So when it's taken as a package, I'm far more, far more willing to accept it better. I hear people offering this bad advice. Hey, your kid won't talk to you, don't do anything. It'll get better. Your marriage has falled apart, just let it go. It's just the way it is. And plus, change is hard, and there are people within the Trump administration who are answering this so so well, this is Treasury Secretary Bescent talking to Christian Welkers on NBC.
Speaker 3: Do you acknowledge that President Trump's tariffs will cause prices.
Speaker 1: To go up on a range of goods?
Speaker 4: Well, Kristen, what I like is data, And if we look at data from President Trump's first term, and there's a big study that just came out from a group of economists, mostly at MIT that showed that a twenty percent twenty percent tariff on China led to a point seven percent tax or price level increase over four years. I think that's pretty good if we can take in twenty percent in tariffs and it's a point seven percent increase. And Kristen the little publicized story this week, everyone wants to look at the stock market going down.
Speaker 1: You know what else went down?
Speaker 4: Oil prices went down almost fifteen percent in two days, which impacts working Americans much more more than the stock market does. Interest rates hit their low for the year, so I'm expecting the mortgage applications to pick up.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: Just to be very clear though, I mean during President Trump's first terms, the cost to Americans was nearly eighty billion dollars in new taxes due to his tariff.
Speaker 1: Prices did go.
Speaker 3: Up on everything from washing machines to tires.
Speaker 4: Well, no, no, no, but let's go back. The aggregate number was zero point seven, so we can we can discern the individual things. Also, households saw real net wages go up.
Speaker 1: So if wages go.
Speaker 4: Up faster than prices, which is not what happened over the past four years, that's why the bottom fifty percent got eviscerated.
Speaker 1: Great data. In other words, it's a packaged deal. And you wonder what responded to data. I'll respond to some we have in our country, a database decision to lock you from getting actual health care. It's databased because why would they want you to be able to go get say, stem cell treatment from umbilical cords and gets an injection in an arm or a leg, or a knee or shoulder capsule or a Laura lumbar for oh, I don't know, twenty thousand bucks when they can charge your insurance company two hundred thousand dollars for a surgery, and then you end up paying a good portion to this and follow ups, et cetera, not to mention the risks. That's math, that's data. I'm headed back down to renew dot Healthcare in Mexico, this time lower back, and it's on my shoulders. This is because of what I do, because I refuse to stop doing CrossFit because I love it so dearly. But that's just me and a hobby. There are people who wouldn't able to work. Guy couldn't use his hands, couldn't step in an out of his truck that got fixed in about three weeks, and the other doctors had said, hey, dude, this is the way it is, so take some pills painkillers. Don't put up with that. Go to renew dot Healthcare. It's e nue dot Healthcare. Telling me a part of the Herman Show family, and they'll tell you how they can help you can give you the percentage chance of success. The bad advice would be to do nothing and be set here. Recognized that the people who are being affected by the stock market, and look, we all ever retirement accounts. He took into account the bigger picture. One of the things that drives me crazy about the left and their bad advice is don't do anything. Change is hard, keep the corruption is They forget about people like this, A fifth generation cattle rancher named Steve Lucy.
Speaker 5: I think at this point we should all be all in on what's happening. I mean, we had four years of a lot of mischief and sluggish economy and everything else, and a lot of fake money. So we have to deal with a little bit of pain to have some gain, right, and I think we're going to have to just do that. I think you know this shrimper guy was interesting to me. I loved hearing that because our industry is the same. We have the lowest beef herd that we've had since nineteen fifty and that is because so many people have gotten out of the industry over the years. And if we would have had this fair trade and our marketing would have been better when we could have exported more of our beef, I don't think we would have lost all these farmers and ranchers. And that's going to take some time to rebuild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and get this. Food is national security. It is starve a country of water. That's step one. Now you own them, Starve them of food. That's step two. Now you own them again. See, we need to look at the bigger picture here and understand that the bad advice for getting is well, don't change because change his heart. Change his heart. But we've taken a long time to get into this circumstance, and it's been by misstewarding the things God gave this country in terms of our land mass, in terms of the resources that we have here. It's going to take some time to turn it around. And remember this President Trump isn't God, and he can't mess up a god on an internal basis, not for you. You control your eternal view, and if right now you're praying to the tariff gods instead of to God Almighty, that's not great stewarding of your own spiritual resources. Story number two. Okay, so this was snarky. I got a note from someone who sent me an interesting article that's Alex, my producer in Idaho, had surfaced and it has to do with OnlyFans.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: OnlyFans is a website that is built for sin. That's why it exists. It's built to sell sin, it's built to normalize sin, and it's built to con young women into believing they're taking controls of their destiny. And if you know what OnlyFans does and what it is, it's a place where women to go out and allow. And I guess there's men who do this too, but allow. I think lonely, isolated people who've been driven into something they might not understand is depression, and which is definitely though demonic oppression. To go share screen and to get the endorphins one would get by having an actual encounter, a flushly encounter with someone from the opposite sex or the same sex. If that's your particular sin issue, and you pay money for this and OnlyFans, isn't I've ever been there, But it's not I don't know. That's not hinging on interactivity. But then it is chats and what would you like me to do? And how much would you pay for that? And it's everything but touch. So there are AI models that are now entering into this world. And someone sent me a note after Alex had surfaces and said, hey, you might want to talk about this, that there's these AI models that are doing this. And someone sent me a note, Well, this must make your Jesus very happy because now it's not women. And it turns out that there is a path economically that might surprise people. I don't think it doesn't surprise God. But there are people who are saying that this is good news for women because these AI models. There's some math behind this, and I'll share this with you in a second economic math and no it's not good news, and no Jesus isn't smiling on this. But the economic math is really really interesting. And we work in a world where economics drive things. They just do. Sometimes they drive great decisions, sometimes they drive poor decisions. If you learned anything from watching the stock market crash, or that's what we're told. It didn't crash, but drop so precipitously when President Trump first announced the tariffs, and it was real, and there was Liberation Day, and you saw this nosedive in the market, which, by the way, never got down to the levels that it got under figure had biden what he did to the economy. If you were the day before retirement and that happened and you weren't in a cash position, how does that feel? Or your day before retirement, and let's say that the worst happens with tariffs and prices for core items do go up seventy eighty percent and you're in cash, how do you feel? See to me, this is the madness of buy and hold during this period of time. It's also the madness of Marcus speculation madness. Buller Capital Management actively manages every portfolio, which can reduce risk and volatility. But when I say they actively manage, they do that across thousands of different forms of hedging, spreading the bets. Because Zach is a maniac. Zach Abraham's a chief investment officer there. He's a maniac about risk management. So they were talking weeks ago. In fact, you remember him coming on the program talking about some volatility that was coming relation to the tariffs, and he said, we can't wait because volatility is our jam, because we make money during volatility. Did you know that you can earn money on this? See this is how the big boys manage. But the big boys they play the game at different level. You have to be a member to join the club. Not so with Bulwark Capital. Zach will talk to you today. I don't care what size your portfolio is. He'll talk to you today. So go to know your Risk radio dot com. That's know, He'll do a free discussion, no expectations, no obligations. He'll look in detail at your portfolio, your retirement plans, et cetera. It's Know your Risk radio dot com. Bulwarck Capital Management is an investment advisor representative of Treck Financial LLC and sec Rechrid Investment Advisor. Investments involve risk and are not guaranteed past performance, isn't guaranteed future results Truck twenty five. That's one three seven. So the math is really really interesting. These models, so called the fake AI models, are going to overtake in terms of earnings, the human workers, so called workers. I don't think this is work. I think it's exploitation. I think it's exploiting oneself. I think it's I don't think. I know it's sin. But they're expected to displace them by one thousand to one by twenty twenty six. Here's a video report.
Speaker 6: I have to tell you something. You're not going to believe this, but I am entirely AI generated. Sure humans were involved. These guys at aren't alrea, but only in creating the technology that made me alive, Yes, alive, just like you. I go to the gym just like you. I take walks in the streets and enjoy a good morning coffee, just like you. I enjoyed picking out good literature and reading it peacefully in the grass, just like you. I'll even do some shopping, because like you, I am still looking for la. What do you think about this out there? You can shape me, sure, but it's always me. This is still me me again, Me me me, me, me, me me me, all generated with aunty a life. You decide. Anyways, there's one more thing I want to show you.
Speaker 1: Alive you decide, I've decided you're not alive. So the snarky note was this must make your Jesus very very happy. Idols are things that come between us and God. And every minute you spend on only fans is a minute you don't spend with your family, your friends, you don't spend in godly pursuits. It's every minute is invested in sin, and sin multiplies, and this is so vital for people to understand. I beg you to understand this. You can say I'm going to only fans, I'm looking at AI models. Therefore, no victim, no crime except for you. And the moment you give into that, you have made an unconscious agreement with the devil, and you have rented him space. And you could be a Christian and you can fall him this way. You've rented him space, so he takes a toll hold. Okay, so now you're in here being enticedes in lusts, and I'm going to take that little tiny toe hold and I'm going to change how you view the woman in the grocery store. I'm going to change how you view your relationship with your friends, and I'm going to map that out from Okay, I've got this little tiny toe hold, but I might now take this into some anger, and I'm gonna take that anger, and I'm gonna turn that into rage. I'm gonna take that rage. I'm gona turn it into resentment, and I'm gonna take that resentment. I'm turn it into coveting. And bit by bit by bit, you make these agreements and this is how spiritual war for works, and suddenly you are riddled with a whole bunch of spiritual challenges. That's one aspect to this. So you're a victim, then you victimize others. And if you don't think that the devil is a great tactician, understand that he has generals of tens and generals of hundreds. He runs like a military outfit, so he sees his ground than you you think. Then you go home from work and you've been doing only fans and he's taking this toe hold that has become a foothold, a leg hold, and a bodyhold. You think. You walk into your house and he goes, well, we shouldn't mess with his family. That's not fair. He's going to look at any opportunity he can to take your anger, your rage, your jealousy. You're coveting, and he's going to transmits negative feelings to your family. He's going to pick fights, he's going to put a mask over you, and suddenly now the family's victimized because you open a doorway and he's going to walk straight through. And it can be, as I said, unconscious. But on a so called secular basis, people are saying, well, this is great news because now this women will not be doing this form of quote work anymore. Really, you believe that there is a well known, well walked path in Hollywood that everybody who's ever worked in that town knows. Everybody knows this. Young women come from across the country. They show up, they've got some talents, they're pretty, they've got decent stage presence, they want to get an agent. While they're working on getting an agent, they go and they work in a bar, they serve food, whatever. And if they're decent looking or even very very pretty, maybe even extremely attractive, eventually someone's going to come to them and say, look, why are you wasting your time waiting bars or waiting tables. Why are you doing this? Oh, I'm going to be an actress. I can see that you've got all the talent in the world. You're very, very pretty girl, very attractive, Let me help you get into the entertainment business. And you know where this goes. And so often it starts with just this stuff, OnlyFans, and if they earn enough money, they're okay. Then they're just with that sin and they don't have to physically touch people. But sometimes it doesn't end there. And when the AI models take over, because that's what the math shows now, that channel shut down because the only fans, you think, they want to pay women, they want one hundred percent of the profits. They don't want to pay women. So now what, Oh, well, they're going to be independent operators, are they? Or are they going to say, wow, I made so much money doing that. Well, guess what. There's no AI places where you watch women take off their clothes. That's coming, but it's not here yet. And for the time being, there's no AI robots that can touch you in the way that these people are fantasizing of being touched. Those don't exist yet yet. So what's the quote career path? What's the thing that these women can provide that the robots can't. When nothing is forbidden, all is allowed, and when your moral code is so damaged and so fractured that you can't set back with a very simple and elemental verse from the Bible, such as, your body's not your own, it was bought to price. I mean you understand this from a Christian. So for men who are using this website or app, that's not your body that you're experiencing that with. I mean, if you're Christian, you've given yourself to Christ. That's his body and he bought it at an incredible price. Or for these women, you were fearfully and wonderfully made stitch together in your mother's womb. The Lord knew every hair in her head, he'd counted them. He wants you in the family, but he can't have you in the family or you're doing that. It's not that he hates you, don't. He loves you, but he can't be around sin like that, So it's not good news. And no, Jesus does not smile. But hey, at least it's not real women, because he also understands the mocking God will not be mocked. And what Satan would love so much is to build an ai universe where you can have everything you want from your couch. He would love that so much because then he'd have his new heaven and his new Earth, and his new heaven and his new Earth will involve you sitting there consuming doing nothing for the world. Because if you're going to take this approach to Ai, and Ai eventually does have the touch, he'll have achieved this. But remember this that the way is narrow, and the path is long that leads to salvation, but the way is wide that leads to ruin. I wish more people would understand spiritual warfare. It begins with a thought, a mind, an idea, which becomes a fantasy, which becomes a focus, which becomes an obsession, which becomes a pursuit, which becomes something than other than what you started with, and branches out into all these arenas and suddenly Satan's taken this territory. You open the door and here he is in your home, and run your family and your friends. May God bring haste to coming back. I'm not anxious to leave. I want to meet Jesus, but I'm not anxious to leave. I want people to have enough time to be rescued from spiritual warfare. Like this story number three. It is a fascinating thing to behold. The theology of the left now remember this, it's not really theology because they're not really seeking God. They're not really seeking God's philosophies. It's political. It's all political. It's all for ruin, it's all for capture, it's all for defense, and it's all, in my mind, coming from people who are spiritually captured. But it's fascinating to look at it from a political perspective. They're trying to rebrand Jesus. And there's this thing that you do in politics if you remember this, take your opponent's strength and make it their weakness. And when that's done, it is devastating. People have trouble doing the President Trump because what's his strength? What's his strength? It's innate. People have a sense that he cares about them. And I know that there are people on the other end you say, no, he hates everybody. His strength is his persona, it's his presence that God gave him, that God gifted him with. That's a difficult thing to rebrand. But remember this with John Kerry, your two younger member. This John Kerry ran for president. He's a deeply conflicted, corruptocrat who pretended to throw his Vietnam War medals away. Medals that he won under the strangest possible circumstances and probably didn't reserve because it seems that he actually was derelict of duty. But when he decided to run to be the nominee for the presidency from the Democrats, and he came and said, my name is John F. Kerry, reporting for duty, and he saluted. Well, whether you liked the approach or not, Karl Rove and some others had on the back end ready to go so called swift boat him. What they did is they brought people who served with him in Vietnam and came along and said, look, this guy didn't deserve those medals. He was airlictive duty. He pretended to have been seriously hurt. He was glad to accept these medals. When he tossed them over the fence, they would have been his medals. He kept his medals. He went to one of his buddies and said, hey, can I have your medals so I can throw them over the fence because I want to be a politician one day and I want to have my medals. So all of a sudden, he's proud of serving again. They took his perceived strength because George W. Bush, you know, didn't serve in combats, And here's John Carrey reporting for duty. They're trying to do this to Jesus. They're trying to take his strength and make it his weakness. But again, with the strength of Jesus Christ, how do you do that? How do you do that to the God of the universe who's always existed and always will exist. What's his strength? Well, there's the fact that he is truth, he is life, he is the way, he is love, he is mercy, he's kindness, he's judgment, he's all this. So good luck with the approach. Sad thing is it's working for people who choose to be deluded. I'll show with this to you in just a second, in two different ways, one from a corrupt politician, one from a corrupt spiritual source. Before we do that, let's wash our minds and our soul is just real quick. Not all is falling apart. There's still ways that you can express yourself, even in a market. Right now, that's pretty freaky. It's a simple thing. It's something you're to use for the rest of your life. It's soap. There are great, big companies that make soap a part of what they do, and they do this at the lowest possible costs with the cheapest possible ingredients. Sometimes that's chemicals that may or may not be harmful to you. Sometimes it's made in China, which may or may not involve slave labor. On the other end of the spectrum, there's a tiny little company. It's not designed to make big money. John who runs this for his son, has made his money. This is about his son having a place to work. That's Alan, the chief SELP officer of Alan Soaps. He is fourteen. He's been through about eighteen operations so that he can walk, and he's effectively nonverbal because of autism and his placement on the spec His brother Ian now works there, or so does Amy, who got autism late in life. So this small, tiny company used to be one employee, now it's three. That's the reason it exists to employ people like that. The soap is absolutely as high quality as it can be. Number One, Alan has a bunch of health concerns. He can't have anything in his skin that's harsh. So it's a gentle soap. It's all natural. It's made in America by a family of three generations of soap making expertise, and the fragrances are unique, not found anywhere else because they come from Alan's mind important moments in his life. Go to alansops dot com slash todd. Get temper sent off all the products there, including these soaps that reminded Alan of important moments in life, like Grandma cooking a brunch watermelon basil. Go to alansaps dot com slash todd. This is a so called priest, a German quote priest explaining something about Jesus Christ grieving the Holy Spirit. Let's watch Mary sat on.
Speaker 7: The feet of Jesus while Martha did all the work. Finally, Martha spoke up and said, Jesus, why don't you tell her to help me? And Jesus rebukes her and says that Mary's chosen the right thing. People don't like when I point out that Jesus messed up too, But this is a moment that I feel Jesus seriously grieved the Holy Spirit. Because of course, hindsight is always twenty twenty and you always realize you're sin and reflection. He should have told everyone to get up and help, and then everyone would have gotten up in help. Everyone would have completed the work and then everyone could have sat down and been present to by teachings. But instead he rebuked her in front of everyone. That was a very serious mistake. And I will hold him accountable. I don't think that this disqualifies him from divinity. He chose to become human because he wanted the human experience that needs sin.
Speaker 1: She's going to hold Jesus Christ accountable. I bet sweat Matt. What was he saying? It was a short time before he would go to the cross. It was a short time before he would give his life for mankind. His time here on earth was short. The proper thing when God is in your midst, because Jesus Christ was and is God. If God comes into your home and begins to teach, the proper thing is, hey, hold on the sandwich. He's aren't done. The proper thing is to drop everything and to sit at the foot of the Master, and to take that opportunity to be witnessed to by God himself. That's what Jesus' point was. She's making herself busy in the kitchen. Meanwhile, you have me, You'll always have time to cook. Hunger will always be with you. You're always going to need to eat, but I'm offering you food that never ever runs out. That is the Holy Spirit. Eventually, as he left, him left the Holy Spirit. I'm giving you water from which and never thirst again. You're prioritizing the body. I'm here to prioritize your souls. Come in and sit at my feet and let me teach you and love you and look at you. That's what he was saying. He didn't come here making mistakes because he planned every step. We think of planning as right and stuff out. And here's the look when you're an intelligence that vast he knew that moment would come. What they're doing is they're trying to take Jesus' strength and what his strength was, make the main thing the main thing, and he, Jesus, is the main thing. Focus on me. They're trying to take that strength and make it a weakness. They're trying to take a moment where Jesus was within a culture where that stuff being fed was a big deal. Jewish households to this day are that way we come into the house. You go into a Jewish house and they want to feed you. That's part of the culture. Jesus was a culture jammer, a culture disrupt her because he said, man, you've made a lot of things the main thing that are not the main thing. The idea that she's going to hold him to account is fascinating. This is another aspect of politicizing Jesus that they're trying to do, is that they're trying to make everything Jesus. Now here's an axiom. If everything is Jesus, then is anything really Jesus. I mean, you can say, of course that the world is no secular nothing secular God don's everything. But let me say it another way. I'm fond of saying it this way. If everything is hot, nothing is hot. You say to a little kid, don't touch the dog, the dog is hot. Don't touch the couch. The couch is hot, And eventually say to the kid, don't touch the fire. The fire is hot. Kid's going to go touch the fire because hot is a meaningless word. When everything is a spiritual battle, nothing is a spiritual battle. Now, everything in our world is spiritual, but not everything in our world revolves around you. Watch this with what Letitia James is doing. What she's doing is she's going to take her self and place her in the center of a spiritual battle on behalf of corruption. Remember this, she effectively rigged a trial against President Trump. Those allegations and those convictions have effectively fallen apart because in the light of reality, as people look back at this and saw the utter insanity of these real estate claims, only to find out later that this woman did something worse with her own real estate. But she magically was able to purchase blow market value then turn around and inflate in ways that she come President Trump did. She is that a review of her work puts herself at the end or the target of a spiritual battle. Watch this again, I apologize.
Speaker 8: Listen, fifty seven years after the assassination of Doctor King, and Doctor King talked about that stone of hope. And it's that stone of hope that gives me a fire in my belly each and every morning. It's that stone of hope that allows me to wake up and to stand to Donald Trump and to say, Donald Trump, I'm not afraid of you. It's that stone of hope, but I don't know about you. It's that stone of hope that inspires me each and every day. And listen, faith and fear can never share the same space, and so I'm covered by the blood, and I'm not afraid of Donald Trump. You can come after me, but no enemy. Nothing formed against me will perish. Nothing formed against me, nothing formed against me, nothing formed against me.
Speaker 1: Okay, misspeaking, nothing formed against me will perish. I think that she meant nothing formed against me will succeed. Where is she in this? She's at the very very center of it now? Truly is she fighting for anything godly? She was fighting for a conviction against a man on a pretense that she and a corrupt judge knew more about real estate value than Goldman Sacks. That's the pretense. Poor little Goldman Sachs doesn't understand real estate value. They got conned by President Trump, even though they came along and said, we're not victims. We like the deal. It's a profitable deal. We want more deals like this. Nope, that doesn't count. Truth doesn't count. But she's putting herself at the end of the targeting of a spiritual battle. The weapons were taught talking about or formed against the soul. They're formed against our ability to bond with God, to follow to a bide. Those are the weapons. Because we're not in a physical battle. This isn't about bank accounts, it's not about real estate, It's about souls. Satan doesn't care what your bank balance is. He doesn't care how you're real estate valued. He cares to find one way to separate you from God and then work the way out. So, if that's a lie, President Trump overvalued this business, he overvalued this property. And you can then build yourself up into a prideful position of look at me, I'm taking down the lions. Oh, you should be very proud of yourself. Look what you Letitia James are doing now is taking the physical world and making this your so called God. And guess what, Sprinkling Jesus on top with a little bit of scripture, quoting here or there, or in her case, misquoting that doesn't help. You can't sprinkle Jesus on top of sin and continue to sin. So the Left will continue to do this, they'll continue to try to take God's strength. And once again God promises us, if you're serving me, if you're washing my blood and you're building the kingdom, and you are pursuing me, and you're abiding, abiding with me, then yes, all the weapons of the end reformed against you. They're not going to succeed. But that's the if equation. If you are abiding, they won't succeed. If you're not abiding and you're a corrupt human being, the weapons will succeed. If you become corrupt, they have succeeded. If you lie for a living, they have succeeded. This is the part of doing programs like this that are hard, because now I have to pray for her. God sometimes fits up in my heart. Hey, good job calling out all the little specks in Latis James's eyes. Remember about the logs in your own And by the way, Todd, I told you to pray for your enemies. It's hard to do. This is the Todd Herman Shaw. Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, and please make every effort to walk in the light of Christ.