Speaker 1: We are live Tuesday, November fifth, two thousand and twenty four, ritualistic day for some if you are going to go do that today, I'm not sure what we're picking. I can't really see a whole lot of advantage one way or the other. That's the name doesn't actually pull it up the right way. Okay, well let's start off with this. Yeh, underneath it says. All I'm saying is that it would have ended differently. There's you on the podcast. It's pictures scroll with a I sayd ak forty seven. I'm not sure what they actually had in the sand. I didn't look really close. And that's that for that part. And now let's get into I find out how to fix the screen. Yeah, it takes a little bit more set up time now because when I jump in they usually keep the border background that I keep in here and this Ballbusterer's loco here. When I go in, it's already whatever I left it before. But now they're not doing that anymore. So whatever, how do you it's so weird now it doesn't have a place for you to write the name in. I don't get it. I don't understand. Okay, it doesn't matter. Let's get into this real quick and then we'll go from there. I want to play two videos from Instagram, And of course Andrew Cuomo is a piece of crap. But they're using the story, they're using what happened to Peanut and Fred to polish up their own self image by acting like caring, wonderful people in the media. And it's kind of disgusting. Really. They did this stuff to Scott Scherah as well. People you know, utilize this story to give themselves credibility and clout. Oh what a what a carrying, what a caring host? You know what a cause is?
Speaker 2: Its?
Speaker 1: People are really easy to manipulate. So let's not forget that. Andrew Cuomo. M yeah, I look at the right name. Chris Cuomo is a worthless piece of crap, right, and it's all for woke culture and mutilating the genitals of children. But how dare they do this with this?
Speaker 3: Squirrel sucks? How are you taking.
Speaker 1: It so starting off? This sucks? How you taking it? Blanks? There? That's that's Chris Cuomo for you, the guy who lifts up fake one hundred pound dumbbells at his desk to look cool for photos.
Speaker 4: Mister Croomo, I just want to say thank you so much for inviting me on the show. What happened today and what transpired throughout this week has been nothing short of a tragedy and a disgrace to the New York State. Two days ago, ten to fifteen dec officers raided my home for a raccoon and a squirrel. We used resources from this state to kill a squirrel in raccoon and raid my house as if I.
Speaker 5: Was a drug dealer. We have resources to kill a raccoon in a squirrel, but we can't fix the major bridges down the street.
Speaker 1: Now that's illogic. I'm sorry. I like Mark and all that, but when you're grieving, do you try to put it into a political context like that or you just say they came to my house and still my children basically their family members, and killed them. Call it what it is, man, It's not about the resources. But yeah, it is kind of messed up that it all transpired in Albany, So if they left from there, it would have been a three hour drive. Three hours and thirteen minutes just Pine City.
Speaker 3: What do you think dimed you out on this?
Speaker 1: And then there's Chris China sound like he's Italian. Still, who do you think this is? Dimed you out?
Speaker 3: Who do you think Mark who? Like they said for rabies? I mean, I looked up. But when I heard about this, you know, I had seen your videos. By the way, my senior producer Jonathan called me about it, but I had seen it. People loved it. I mean, you know, it's one of the good things about social media.
Speaker 1: I mean, no, let me just stop quick here, because this is the reason why. This is one of the things that we have been discussing, but we haven't gotten into rabies backslash hydrophobia yet. And this continuous lie, this virus fraud, this is this is the bullshit that they utilize because rabies isn't a thing. No animals can be malnourished, but they're not the rabies isn't a thing. They can carry other other things perhaps, but not the way they consider rabies being rabies, foaming and other that's not a thing. It's not a thing. You're vaccinating your animal for something that doesn't exist. So the idea that they may or may not have rabies is a false reason. It's a false claim. It's a total fraud. And when we get back into the pasture stuff, which we will soon. You'll see it clearly for what it is, and you'll understand from their descriptions to details as to why it's a total fraud, a total lie.
Speaker 3: Did a great job with this animal. So I look up rabies and they're pretty severe symptoms and demonstrates of behavior. Couldn't they have just observed the squirrel and the raccoon and said, well, I don't look rabbit. And who told them that they might be rabbit?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 4: There's a quarantine period that is supposed to be happening. We did not hear from DC. We didn't even get a statement from the DEC. We heard it from another news station that they killed penut. Since they left my house, not a single DC employee or state official even called me to tell me what happened. They came into my house. They even asked my wife for immigration status. They asked me.
Speaker 1: If and who's big on that way? Vas that's WU when it serves their purpose. So this is pretty disgusting. And the fact that they were supposed to have a quarantine, you know, period, and they didn't do that tells you that it wasn't about that. This was just a murder.
Speaker 5: If I had cameras in my house. They got local sheriffs to approve this. The DA approved this. They had a criminal judge signed a search warrant to come and take these animals. The woman who claimed or the member who claimed to get bitten, everybody around here wore gloves. These are professionals who deal with animals on a daily basis, and you're gonna tell me you got bit by a squirrel. None of this transpired. This was somebody out to get me.
Speaker 4: We moved to a small town to start a nonprofit animal rescue called Peanuts Freedom Farm. We understood that this Internet sensation was a wave and we wanted to turn it into something great, so we moved to New York from Connecticut. We moved here last April, and we started a nonprofit and have rescued over three hundred animals, all in the name of Peanut. Peanut is the center of our organization. I used to social media to gather the funding to continue to help animals, and the DEEC comes in here. They wouldn't even allow me to feed my horses who have been coming from neglected cases. They spent five hours taking apart my house for a squirrel and a raccoon. So I need an explanation as to why this state can find the funding to bring this many people to my house to destroy my life, but we can't fix major issues that we're having in this state.
Speaker 3: Listen, I get it.
Speaker 1: What did they think was hiding in the shampoo? They just they trashed his place. You understand how this was completely unnecessary. This is a shakedown. It was bullying, and it was like CPS for animals going out there and stealing family members and then murdering them like they do.
Speaker 3: But I don't think you need the alternative argument to be honest about like what we're not doing. This is just a really.
Speaker 1: That's the first smart thing ever.
Speaker 3: Chris really messed up thing. And you know, I know it's a squirrel, but this is a squirrel the way I have dogs, you know, as far as you're concerned. Now, I get it, maybe the law doesn't treat them the same way. That goes to the second point, which is is this what we needed to do? Look, here's what I can do, Mark, I give you an open channel of communication. You let me know. I mean, we can't bring Peanut back, you know, I mean not to you know, trivialize it, but they did. They did what they did, and you're gonna want to raise money and I'll help you do that to on my own personally, you know not that's not what news Nation does. But I'm really you know, you're a sweetheart and what you and your wife are trying to do is great. And maybe there was a little nimbi of this, but I don't really care about any of that. I'm really sorry you went through this, and I know you loved and cared about this. And I'm here and I'll give you my phone number and you can get me whenever you want.
Speaker 5: Chris, mister Colema, I can't thank you enough for that.
Speaker 4: Again, this has been a tragedy that could have been avoided in many different ways. If the DC was a little bit more acknowledgeable or education wise, they could have told me the process that I could have gotten the paperwork to obtain peanut right. But for seven years now, a single person said boo about this squirrel. He's causing no hand to the community.
Speaker 5: He's actually.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, it's like you had a grizzly bear, And if you had a grizzly bear. Okay, you have a tiger, you have a cheetah. You know, you have something you know you have a gorilla. You know you have something where you're like, well, if anything happens, it's catastrophic.
Speaker 1: Yes, you have an hot temper Komodo dragon.
Speaker 3: Mark Mark Longo. I'm here for it. I'm happy to tell the story. It's important to tell I'm not happy to tell it, it's important to tell it. And we'll stay with you. Great.
Speaker 5: I really appreciate that. Thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 1: All Right, there's that one. There's a little bit more detail in this one, so well, they're going to play this one too. This is from TMZ.
Speaker 5: That they have euthanized peanut and raccoon, and the raccoon as well.
Speaker 1: These people who don't give a flying about anybody else, you know what I mean. This is a TMZ we're talking about here. I believe I see TMZ the background.
Speaker 3: I am so sorry. This must be really difficult for you.
Speaker 6: Not only tears my family apart, but Peanut was the cornerstone of our nonprofit animal rescue and ten to twelve dec officers rated my house as if I was a drug dealer. I was sat outside my house for five hours. I had to get a police escort to my bathroom. I wasn't even allowed to feed my rescue horses breakfast or lunch. I was sitting sat there like a criminal. After they interrogated my wife to check out her immigration status, then proceeded to ask me if I had cameras in my house, then proceeded to go through every cabinet, nook and cranny of my house for a squirrel in a raccoon.
Speaker 3: They got a search warrant, they got.
Speaker 5: A search warrant for departments, and a judge signed off on a search warrant for a squirrel in a raccoon, and then they took them and killed them.
Speaker 7: Why did they go through all that to get a search warrant for an animal that had been with you very safely, and the world witnessed this for seven years. Why now suddenly did they show up with a search warrant and take these animals?
Speaker 1: Because it was a welcome to New York from New York.
Speaker 5: That's why we haven't a clue. We don't know who made the complaints. Again, Peanut was an indoor squirrel, not harming anybody. He's been with us for seven years. Not a single complaint was ever filed for this animal. We had him for seven and a half years. He became the world's most famous squirrel. We weren't hiding him by any means. He was all over TikTok. He became the first scrol on TikTok to ever hit a million followers. He did every news station around the world. He's helped people's, helped kids gather joy. And then we started a nonprofit animal rescue called Peanuts Freedom Farm to help animals like Peanuts fight a good fight when they're in a neglected case or they're sitting in a slaughter auction. And he was the cornerstone of our life and our organization. We used his platform to help raise money for the three hundred animals we have at our sanctuary.
Speaker 3: Learn that they have euthanized the nuts.
Speaker 1: All right now, I'm not sure if you guys follow me on Instagram or not. What the fuck let's go with that. I guess this is kind of funny because this is kind of what I just showed you. But he said, Avenger Brethren, right here is what I posted. Let's see or it isn't He did it? Do something stupid. Well, yes, it did look off. Yeah, so you can read that unless you're on the podcast, then you can't read it. So I guess I'll have to do it. These Oi vays Jews in charge of the New York Department of Environmental Conservation dec ordered the kidnapping and execution of a harmless squirrel. Let's not forget about Fred the raccoon. I go, here's the murderers. And I just wrote this to Mark, but we're not allowed to say so because their tribe owns everything, including the country through murder, treachery, usury, and victimhood. I'm very sorry for your loss. Same rotten cult of death every time. And that was two days ago. I've been sitting on this for a while because we were doing something else, but I have mentioned it, so I acknowledged that it was happening, and that was me after a good workout at the house. All right, let's see what else we got. Did everybody see that? Yeah? For sure? Whodo said if I tried that with my dog, I'd be going to prison.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Family members are family members, absolutely all right. So here is what I've noticed today last night, actually kind of today, because I was up late. But I used to get a lot of my books, well pretty much all of them that I read, besides what i'd go off a kindle with from archive dot org doing that and still borrow not available no pdfile. Now this is one book, Lincoln Unmasked by Thomas de Lorenzo, when I had Donald Jeffrey's and he mentioned de Lorenzo's work as his source material for a lot of stuff that he wrote about Lincoln and crimes and cover ups. So I wanted to see the greater detail. Three hundred and thirty three views. Isn't that interesting? So here's what I think happened, and I don't. I'm there might be multiple things that ever going on there. But they were sued recently by publishers and I think they I think they won. The publishers won, like a five hundred million dollar suit against Archive dot org. And he uh, also, then all of a sudden, there's this thing that happens, and who knows. Who knows if it was a way to clean up that access under a false pretense so that you know, there was no malible left over, you know, if he was able to just shut down certain things. But the other problem with that theory, and I'll put this up in a second here, let me just log into it. I'm gonna read a little bit of this. Some of it is a little bit uh jaded, as it would be, all right. So this says they are scrubbing the Internet right now along with its memory. Internet Archive. Not only is social media banning and sable banding content, but Archive dot Org except a massive denial of service DDAUS attack and has stopped chronicling the life of Internet of the Internet in real time. It is now a read only service up to the date of the attack on October eighth, a day after October seventh. You know the significance of that. For the first time since the invention of the web browser itself, researchers have been robbed of the ability to compare past with future content. The standard approach to know who said what and when is now gone. In addition, Google no longer offers a cached version of links. Alexa, a service that once ranked websites, was purchased by Amazon and has also disappeared, which is interesting because the guy who is the founder of Internet Archive created Alexa and sold it to Amazon, so there's a connection there. But they don't make that connection. They just mention it like it's a separate topic. Isn't that funny. That's what doctor Glinton says all the time. My patient Creed is a customer lost. He doesn't say about him, he says, that's with the d think instances of censorship are growing to the point of normalization despite ongoing litigation and more public attention. Mainstream social media has been more ferocious in recent months than ever before. Podcasters know for sure what will be instantly deleted in debate and debate among themselves over the content in great areas, Some like Brownstone All This, have given up on YouTube to in favor of Rumble, sacrificing bass audiences if only to see their content survive. To see the lay of day is not always about being censored or not. Today's algorithms include a range of tools that affect searchability and findability. For example, that Joe Rogan interview with Donald Trump wrapped up and astonishing thirty four million views before YouTube and Google tweaked their search engines to make it harder to discover, while even presiding over a technical malfunction that disabled viewing for many people. Faced with this, Rogan went to the platform x to post all three hours. Navigating this thicket of censorship and quasi censorship has become part of the business model of alcurative media. It's part of the business model of the FBI that actually and the ADL that tells them to do this. As we learned yesterday, if you didn't already know that, those are just the headline cases. Beneath the headlines, there are technical events taking place that are fundamentally affecting the ability of any historian even to look back and tell what is happening. Incredibly, the service archive dot org, which has been around since nineteen ninety four, has stopped taking images of content on all platforms for the first time in thirty years. We have gone a long swath of time since October eighth, since the service has chronicled delaye of the Internet a real time. As of the writing, we have no way of verifying content that has been posted for free. Sorry for three weeks of October leading to the days of the most contentious and consequential election of our times. Crucially, see this is where it starts to getting twisted to being about the election, right, and maybe it is. This is not about partisanship or write outlogical discrimination. No websites on the Internet are being archived in ways that are available to users. In effect, the whole memory of our main information system is just a big black hole right now. Blah blah blah. Dedas attacks shouldn't be hard to hard to fight off. That's the issue. I mean, they would have fed a gone above and beyond. Josh handles de dos attacks they don't stop. In other words, the only source of the on the entire world, by web that mirrors content and real time, has been disabled for the first time since the invention of the web. And you know, I've been talking about this for a while, so this is just a follow up. For the first time since the invention of the web browser itself, search has been robbed ability compared past. We already said that it's they take clips from inside the article for the topper. It was using this service, for example, that enabled Brownstone researchers to discover if cares. The content was all later scrubbed off the live Internet, so accessing archive copies was the only way we could know and verify what was true. It was the same with the World Health Organization as disparagement of natural immunity, which was later changed. We were able to document the shifting definitions thinks only to this tool which is now disabled. So you see what could There's potential all kinds of potential reasons for why this happened. Then they say deep state decloration of the future Internet. Let's see the declaration of the future of the Internet makes that very clear. So it was to say, yeah, well, all these things. As of all these things, there is no way to know that the effort to blast away the ability of the Internet to have a verified history fits neatly into this stakeholder model of some information distribution that has clearly been prioritized on a global level. And it says the Internet should be governed through the multi stakeholder approach. This is what they say, whereby governments and relevant authorities partner with academics, civil system, they decide what's true and what isn't for you, the private sector, technical community and others who controls all that? Hoy faye mh So books that say tell you the truth about history, like that linkol one I mentioned that I showed you and maybe the other one by Thomas deel Renzel. I don't know how I don't know how deeply it's been affected. It was late. I didn't I didn't go searching all titles that I've already had or anything like that to see if they're still there. But it's kind of messed up. So yeah, yeah, this is interesting. Other disturbing trends are also turning Internet search results increasingly into AI controlled lists of establishment approved narratives. Remember the dragonfly and people said, oh, that's for China. No, it isn't, not just for China. It's a type of googlement manipulation of searches. It's the googlement that's good enough. We will need all that thank you words. All right, So there we have it. So now let's get into the video for today. Nice. So bush Master, how are you doing this morning? Bush Master? He says, I bought four of Donald Jeffery's books. They're in the queue. Hidden History and Crimes and cover Ups are the two that I've read so far, and I read them a while back, but I read a lot of it to you too. Of Crimes and cover Ups, let me see, let's just double check on FDJ, make sure everybody's good to go. Apparently Twitter didn't have issues today because I think, yeah, it looks at that we are in. We are in. I'm liking it. I'm not a liking all right, So there you go. Awesome, Let's get into the the nitty and the gritty. Today we have Zion and Zionism in Christianity on the Holy Alliance, a Tedpike documentary. So we're gonna go finish. We're gonna pick it up where we left off. I didn't start from the very beginning on this one yesterday. But then we're gonna kind of like jump into the other Israel, the whole zion Is Conspiracy by Ted Pike by himself in nineteen eighty seven. This is the one that you get like ten minutes of on the internet, like on Instagram and stuff like that, because there's limits. Actually ano there isn't. There's one hour limit on Instagram. But anyway, they are the ones. The clips that I've seen were early ten. Somebody has shared one with me, and actually they shared me the one where he's talking with his wife flyin. But then I realized that it was one of the videos I had shown you guys before and it wasn't the full documentary. So there we have it. Let's get into it. Let's say we're gonna go with this one. I'm gonna start at thirty seven minutes and thirty six seconds where he left off yesterday, and this is on Odyssey. He might be able to find on a bit shuit too. I don't know, but I just found out here. Probably won't find it on YouTube. I Rabbi, t like I rabbit. I'm not sure how I should take that. But if they're playing this, then they're probably not saying that they are rabbis. I would imagine anyway, moving on, give me out of here, Get.
Speaker 3: Me out of here.
Speaker 1: The mother of Harlot's now again. He's a reverend, right, so there's gonna be a lot of that in there. I think it could do without it, because then it appeals to more people. Right. The only you can have a lot of people by speaking of it in a book of you know, you have either strong opinions against it or strong opinions for it, or you're just sick and tired of listening to people quote from it, because who the hell do you think wrote it? But anyway, nobody actually knows who. But where's the manipulation?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: So anyway, let's just for me, it's hard to read it. It's like, yeah, okay, okay, can you get to the actual details of the actual like data rather than referencing that book, But okay, let's go on.
Speaker 10: Commercial and media control of the world. It says the harlot sits on many waters, which.
Speaker 1: Some of it's helpful. Some of it's helpful because it helps you to see that they're kind of following their own playbook that they wrote for you, so you would know what to expect and then assume that it's God's will and then therefore not to fight it then, because if it's God's will, it's not man's will. Who am I to resist?
Speaker 10: It verifies to be people's multitudes, nations, and tongues. In other words, the harlot sits in control of what information is fed to the unstable passions of humanity. Two thousand years ago, Jesus in the Book of Revelation informed his bride the Church of how the great investigation of her true and secret beliefs has encouraged an idealistic conception of who and what Israel is. She asserts that her counterfeit return to Palestine is under God's special blessing fulfilling hundreds of Old Testament prophecies. Today, the Harlot emphasizes that, far from being under God's ancient curse of Deuteronomy, Israel is so sacred in God's eyes that to criticize her is to bring God's wrath upon one's self and nation.
Speaker 1: See now, isn't that convenient?
Speaker 2: Distracted from recognition?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure why it's buffering? Holda forty forty seven case you lose it? What what is going on? Now? My internet connection is good? Is it just because I skipped ahead? Really? It's free? Lame? Well, let me refresh.
Speaker 2: Distracted from recognition of Babylon's true identity, the Church since the time of Martin Luther has believed that Rome in Italy is the Harlot of Revelation. In Revelation seventeen, we are told the great Harlot sits on seven mountains. Ever since the Reformation in the sixteenth century, Protestantism has identified these as the seven legendary hills of Rome, yet in reality, there are more hills than seven surrounding Rome. On the other hand, school children in Israel have been taught to memorize seven actual hills surrounding Jerusalem. These are Mount of Olives, Mount Scopus, gaulf so gotha yell of Offense, Mount Zion, Mount Moriah, and Mount Herzel.
Speaker 10: Although the Harlot was exiled in humiliation from her land nineteen hundred years ago, her great dream has always been to return and reoccupy her land and capital city. This she did in the twentieth century, mercilessly mistreating the Arab inhabitants and provoking a backlash of international Arab terrorism. But her ambitions in the Middle East have only begun twenty five hundred years ago. The prophety Ezekiel in Ezekiel thirty eight and thirty nine vividly saw how Israel would again, in the last days, return to the land. Yet it would occur in such wickedness that God in Ezekiel thirty nine twenty three tells us he will be hiding his face from Israel. God says in Ezekiel forty three, seven.
Speaker 1: Where does God have to hide from anybody? I'm that I don't understand.
Speaker 10: Seven that Israel will be just as much of a harlot as she was in the Old Testament. This proves that the Bible still views Israel today as the mother of Harlot's during this false return which was begun in our time, Ezekiel says, the Harlot will have achieved such power that she can dwell without bars or gates, in peace and safety. No one will dare come against her.
Speaker 2: This prophesied place of dominion over the next Again, who wrote thatations is what the Harlot eagerly seeks. Today such dominance is tantalizingly close to fulfillment. It is especially close now that the United States is lending the full force of its military might to the task of subduing Israel's Mid East enemies.
Speaker 1: Wow, something's never changed.
Speaker 2: President bush Is boldly sent the message to the remainder of Israel's adversaries to expect to be invaded if they militarily oppose Israel. The Allies after World War II forced Germany to ban skepticism concerning the Holocaust. So in the years ahead we may well see the elimination of free speech in the Middle East.
Speaker 10: With completion of Israel's fensive partition, Israel may soon be able to expel all Arabs from Israel proper. With Moslems denied access to the Dome of the Rock, Israel may be able to destroy or remove it, allowing construction of her own long awaited temple.
Speaker 1: Let's see that has not been that's not something new, everybody. I don't know if he's going to mention the red efforts, but that's how they have to cleanse the place. Right tomorrow.
Speaker 2: The Great Harlot will and indeed subdue not only the Middle East, but the whole world. Revelations seventeen and eighteen vividly describes Babylon, the Great mother of Harlot's ruling over the kings of the nations.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'll play the game. But through Pharmakia shall all nations be deceived? And then what does the Masad say? By wave of deception, thou shall do war Pharmakia deception, by way of deception, thou shall do what do you think is coming down coming down the pike for most people, something a little bit more intense than the last one that we witnessed in twenty twenty. And it'll all be a lie. It'll all be a lie. They'll poison if they need to scare people other ways, and people come rushing to them for anti virals, anti biotics, dangerous drugs of other kinds, and of course pookies, little needles, shots, and the body counts will continue to stack.
Speaker 2: Up in a worldwide commercial empire centering in Jerusalem.
Speaker 10: The Talmud provides a frightening scenario of events leading up to Jewish world conquest. For the past two thousand years, the Talmud has been the greatest legal and spiritual authority for religious Jews, far surpassing the Bible. For this reason, we must take very seriously the following definitive statement from the Talmud. It is the premise upon which Judaism's dreams of world control are established. The Talmud says in Sanhedrin ninety eight B that God is very angry that his people, the Jews, have been persecuted. The Almighty himself bewails Israel, and the power of the gentile. God wants to destroy the Gentiles to avenge the wrongs suffered by the Jews.
Speaker 1: Well, he has quite a different approach in their book in the town. Well, actually, they're all their books, one for us and one for them.
Speaker 10: Right, God then asks, these the Gentiles are my handiwork, and so are these the Jews. How shall I destroy The former footnotes explain the Talmud's answer, the Israelites, having fallen, were replaced in power by the Gentiles, but on their recovery it will be difficult to remove the Gentiles without inflicting much suffering. These troubles are generally referred to as earth pangs, being the prevail which precedes the birth of a new era. The Talmud predicts that Messiah will come when darkness covers these people meaning Gentiles and Christians.
Speaker 1: Meaning all other nations bud.
Speaker 10: This is clarified by the footnote to Sanhedron.
Speaker 1: Gentiles is the word that they use to replace the word nations.
Speaker 10: Ninety nine A. Thus, israel should hope for redemption because it will be a day of light to them, But why should the Gentiles, seeing that for them it will be a day of darkness? Is God entirely responsible for inflicting this suffering on Gentiles? Or does God make use of Jews to carry out his will?
Speaker 1: And if that's the case, who the hell is their God? Certainly not the benevolent creator of all things, because why would he make mistakes and only get it right with the Jews? Why would he have favoritism to that? That's like saying that that which cannot make a mistake made a mistake. Doesn't make any sense, doesn't make any sense at all. So everybody else that was created was total trash and garbage except for these child rapers. Yeah, that makes sense. These child rapers, these child rapers and eaters of children that must be God's people. It makes you have to at that point ask yourself, well, what God is their's done? Because it doesn't sound like mine.
Speaker 10: A cardinal tenet of Judaism is that the Jewish people are the practical you.
Speaker 1: Know who else eight children at least in the story, and I'm sure it's metaphorical maybe Saturn Kronos, you know, the black cube that they wear in their heads, and the people in Mecca dance around giant black cube, the kaba right or kaba.
Speaker 10: Visible expression of God's will on Earth, his tools toward returning the whole world to Judaic monotheism. The Talmud's encouragement also explains why Jewish media moguls are so brazen in pushing immorality and even sodomy down the throat of Christian America. They have a Talmudic duty to cooperate with God, a God who wills a time of intense confusion and immorality. Only by the collapse of Christian civilization can a better civilization follow a Jewish kingdom of God on earth. As we have seen when the greatest rabbis of the Talmud consider the Sanhedrin, the raping and Sodomi.
Speaker 1: Same ones, same ones that you see just in Penguin outfits. Now the black and the big hats right standing around every press, the glee gleefully smirking their cynical smiles as a president signs something, because who's the boss right? Who runs the country.
Speaker 10: Rightising of little girls and boys to be normal. It is little wonder that such perverse moral attitudes filter into the content of the Jewish film industry. The Zohar or Kabbalah, like the Talmud, is also considered to be divinely inspired by religious Jews. It says that when God will reveal himself preceding the coming of Messiah, the gentiles will be wiped off the earth. Redemption will not be complete until Amelek or gentiles will be exterminated. When these shall be exterminated, it will be as if God had made heaven and earth on that day, But before these are exterminated, the reign of the Torah will not descend, and Israel, who are compared to herbs and trees, cannot shoot up gentiles. The Zohar states are not men but beasts of the earth at that time, man, meaning the Jews should be unique in the world and ruler overall. Persecution is part of the suffering which those who criticize Israel must expect before the coming of Israel's Golden Age. In a sermon preached by Rabbi Lee.
Speaker 1: And why wouldn't they have a double standard for genocide too, because you know, the United Nations tells you the even naughty speech that hurts people's feelings is a precursor to genocide and can be treated as an active genocide. Yet these people plot and write in their books that they're going to wipe They're gonna help, They're gonna they're gonna help God's hand, because that's what the Lurian cabala is all about, is creating the conditions for their return of their meshek. Right, so what they going to do. If we have to wipe off Ammelek, then we'll have to wipe out Amalk ourselves.
Speaker 10: Condition it Leon spits during Purim observances.
Speaker 1: He said, he just said pirum. Remember Nuremberg was during the pirum? Remember what I think it was his name Haram? What happened to him and the Suns? And then what did the what did Mordecai and the Jews do after that? Just going to kill crazy rampage of quote unquote gentiles nations. But you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 10: The Puram Jews stood up for their lives. American Jews too must come to grips with our contemporary anti Semites. We must fill our jails with anti Semitic gangsters.
Speaker 1: That might be very relevant coming soon. We must fill our jails with anti Semitic gangsters. I guess they didn't have the word domestic terrorists back then or that term, so they called it called everybody gangsters, anti Semitic gangsters. We letst feel our He's gonna say it, but we must fill our insane asylums with anti Semitic lunatics. Yes, everybody's crazy, except for the people who rape children. Those people aren't crazy. Those are well adjusted people who rape children and kill them and eat them and do it for sport. And they're all about sodomy. Yeah, those are the good guys. The good guys are the ones who murdered unarmed women and children en mass and then poisonous the world with vaccines and their drugs. Right right.
Speaker 10: We must fill our insane asylums with anti Semitic lunatics. We must harass and prosecute our jew beaters to the extreme limits of the law. A fascinating book entitled.
Speaker 1: If I went shark Fishing, I might be using some jew bait.
Speaker 10: The Jewish Utopia, describing Jewish world rulership, was written by Jewish author doctor Michael.
Speaker 1: Higger, What my Higger.
Speaker 10: It was presented by the Calla or Council of Texas Rabbis to the Abraham Schechter Collection at the University of Texas. It was endorsed by the founder of Conservative Judaism, Abraham Schechter. This book agrees with the Talmud that the advent of the Ideal era will thus be preceded by the travail of the Messianic time, namely great distress, foreign invasions, confusion, and moral decline. Following that the people of Israel will.
Speaker 1: Those are all things that they perpetuated and caused through their media, and co opting of the education system, the erosion, the perversion. That's all stuff that they implanted. It's not part of our culture. It's repulsive to most of us, except for the mentally ill.
Speaker 10: Will thus conquer spiritually the nations of the earth, so that Israel will be made high above all nations in praise, in name and in glory.
Speaker 1: See, they know that they're so fucked up that they can't raise themselves to a higher standard, so they have to bring everybody else beneath them. And you know, autism and the other things that affect your brain will give them the superior intellect as well.
Speaker 10: Behind the white and facade of such so called spiritual conquest will be a sword dripping with the blood of the nations. In general, the peoples of the world will be divided into two main groups, the Israelitic and the non Israelitic. The former will be righteous, they will live in accordance with the wishes of one universal God. All the other peoples, on the other hand, will be known for their detestable practices, idolatry, and similar acts of wickedness. They will be destroyed and will disappear from earth before the ushering inn of the Ideal era. Well, doctor Hager.
Speaker 1: That doesn't sound like a victim. That sounds like the aggressor. That sounds like a predator to me.
Speaker 10: It concedes that gentiles who convert to Judaism may survive. His book is very specific as to which gentiles must die. Israel will be a living testimony to the absolute unity of God. Consequently, in the ideal era, there will be no people who will believe in the division of the Godhead with two or more parts or persons.
Speaker 1: Muslims feel the same way. They call Christians polygamists, right, not polygamists. What am I saying polytheists? Polygamists? They are polygamists, uh, polytheists because of the Trinity, which is interesting because they're just what aspects are the same? Right? But they don't see it that way because of stupidity, I guess, lack of comprehension skills.
Speaker 10: I know, only those people who believe in one God will survive in the ideal world. Jewish world government thus means death to anyone who believes in the Trinity, meaning Christians. This will be the great Age of Christian Martyrs, when, as Christ predicted, Christians will be delivered up to Jewish synagogues and condemned to death. Babylon the Great will be drunken with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. In nineteen forty nine, Israel's Prime Minister David Bengurian confirmed the Talmud's dream of a Jewish utopia. Jerusalem is not the capital of Israel and world jewelry. It aspires to become the spiritual center of the world. In a nineteen sixty two Look magazine article, Bengurian became much more specific. All continents will become unified in a world alliance, at whose disposal will be an international police force. All armies will be abolished, and there will be no more war. In Jerusalem, the United Nations are truly united nations will build a shrine of the Prophets to serve the federated union of all continents. This will be the seat of the supreme Court of mankind to settle all controversies among the federated continents, as prophesied by Isaiah.
Speaker 1: As prophesied by somebody who we meet up in the Hellness period.
Speaker 10: Here are some of many admissions by Jewish leaders over the years confirming the Talmutic dream of world control.
Speaker 2: Max Mandelstam at the World Zionist Congress eighteen ninety eight. The Jews energetically reject the idea of fusion with the other nationalities and cling to their historical hope of world empire. Marris A. Levy, Secretary, World League of Liberal Jews, nineteen forty six. The only true path to follow to gain real peace and honest government is through Judaism, and the Jewish people can and will lead the people to lasting peace.
Speaker 1: Peace is defined as the lack of resistance to their agenda, meaning they've squashed all of your hopes in resistance and nobility in your disarmed you, and made you subservience. That's what their piece is. So don't think that that means something special or wonderful. It's a misuse of the word. It's not peace for everybody. It's enslavement of everyone else but them.
Speaker 2: The promise of Jehovah for the Jewish people to rule the world and for the Jews to hold high places in world government has arrived. Menochelm Bagen at a Tel Aviv conference nineteen fifty six. You shall have no pity on them until we shall have destroyed their so called Arab culture on the ruins of which we shall build our own civilization. Doctor Nahem Goldman, President World Zionist Congress, nineteen sixty The Jews might have had Uganda, Madagascar and other places for the establishment of a Jewish fatherland, but they want absolutely nothing but Palestine.
Speaker 1: Here's a nice, wonderful, flourishing tropical paradise. No, we want that shithold, cursed sand desert. Uh oh oh.
Speaker 11: There's people there, though, because Palestine constitutes the veritable center of world political power, the strategic military center for world control.
Speaker 2: Rabbi Meyer Kahani, nineteen seventy three. The Jewish people cannot ever be destroyed, but rather they and their God of History will emerge in days to come, triumphant over the evils and the foolishness of all other nations. Zion will and must emerge as the mount to which all other peoples turn Sir Winston Churchill.
Speaker 1: Not a Jews, there's certainly not elitists in any way, certainly not expressing a sense of superiority by any means. No. No, these are very humble people.
Speaker 10: Who but an illustrious gentile provides one of the most telling prophecies concerning Jewish world dominion.
Speaker 1: And I'm just going to say, I'm not comfortable with the flattery of this psychopath here who killed a bunch of Germans. So, yeah, he had Jews all around him, and there's a chance, as he was to at least partially, somebody was paying for his fat ass to live in luxury.
Speaker 10: It may be that this same astounding race may, at the present time be in the actual process of producing another system of morals and philosophy as malevolent as Christianity was benevolent, which if not arrested, would shatter irretrievably all that Christianity had rendered possible.
Speaker 1: Some of this is repetitive from the previous one that we watched.
Speaker 10: It would almost seem as if the Gospel of Christ and the Gospel of Antichrist were destined to originate among the same people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's almost as if they wrote all those books to manipulate minds in different directions for that very purpose.
Speaker 10: When the Harland is finally to subdue all who come against her, she can satisfy her ancient lust for revenge. Although she was frustrated in her attempts to destroy the infant church in the Book of Acts Revelation tells us someday she will finish what she started two thousand years ago. The Harlot will terribly persecute the Church. She will be drunk with the blood of the saints. Her Civil liberties organizations such as the Anti Defamation League, the American Civil Liberties Union, and People for the American Way have long conditioned the world to believe that criticism of Jews is anti Semitism, a form of hate.
Speaker 2: Under Israel's New World Order, Christian pastors will be jailed as haters and their churches closed.
Speaker 10: The Harlot's media will be flooded with horror stories of how Pentecostal Christian evangelists have victimized the poor. They promised them a prosperity in return for money, defrauding them of their pittance of welfare and social security funds. Lawmakers will make it a form of genocide to convert anyone to Christianity, especially a Jew.
Speaker 2: Anyone who witnesses in public, will be guilty of proselytizing, a hate crime punishable by fines and imprisonment.
Speaker 1: This is not unlike Muslim controlled are Muslim conquered Visigoth Spain I'm reading that book right now, and this is parallel. They have the same approach, And isn't that just a little curious.
Speaker 9: Because of its historic condemnation of homosexuality and blame upon Judaism for the crucifixion of Christ, Authentic Christianity will be universally regarded as the most hateful of all religions, while tolerance will be extended ended to every cult and perverted.
Speaker 1: I think the rest of this might be repetitive. I'm gonna see. Let's let's go over to the next one, because I think that is all old footage that we were watching before, so that may have been included in the last one. It just looks all very familiar to me. So let's go into this one and we will begin at the beginning. It's a good place to start. There's that flag again. Hold on, I gotta switch it so that you can see it. That's is that process right? Like the little bumper music?
Speaker 8: I think so.
Speaker 1: Is I might even be the outro music. All right, here we go. So apparently that we've done some research. I think Joseph would agree on this. We we've gone through again it just to verify and it would appear that Anne Frank did not even die of typhus, she was bitten by a squirrel six zillion times.
Speaker 10: Hello, I'm Ted Pike. Every year thousands of pilgrims come to this place, Palestine, to discover their spiritual roots. Yet today it is not just the religious mankind in general is turning its attention.
Speaker 1: That's just a backdrop towards this land.
Speaker 10: Most of us realize that if World War III erupts, it could begin right here in a collision between Arab and jew What are the causes of this conflict between Arab and jew a conflict which, ever, seems to go away. Before Zionis settlers came here around the turn of the century, this region was not particularly known for strife, yet since then it has known little butt strife. Is there something within Judaism itself which acts as an abrasive on this land?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's the Jews that are in the Judaism.
Speaker 10: To answer that question, we don't need to make another pilgrimage to Palestine. We don't need to visit historic sites or Jewish shrines. Instead, since Judaism is very much our religion of its literature, we need to go where its most sacred teachings are preserved, we need to go to a synagogue, in particular the library of a synagogue. In every synagogue library we find hundreds of books, but there are a few which tower above the rest and authority. These include the Encyclopedia Judaica, the Universal Jewish Encyclopedia, the Jewish Encyclopedia. In the oldest of these, the Jewish Encyclopedia, we encounter fascinating new perspectives on the inner teachings of Judaism, perspectives which are well known to most religious Jews but unknown to Christians.
Speaker 8: Most Christians believe that the Judaism of the Old Testament is very similar to Judaism today. Yet the Jewish Encyclopedia, in its article on Judaism, says modern Judaism and the Judaism of the Old Testament are very different. It says that after Nebuchadnesseer conquered Judah in the sixth century d CS and led the Jews to distant Babylons, the Jews were faced with challenges to their faith they had never before experienced. Ever since the time of Solomon, the religion of Israel had centered around the Magnificent Temple in Jerusalem, with its sacrifices and rituals. The question now became, how could one be a true Jew in a very foreign, even hostile environment. The need arose for a certain class of lay priests called scribes Sufferum, to interpret the law in this new setting and make it workable. In time, these scribes became what the New Testament calls the scribes and Pharisees, the greatest legal authorities of Israel for all ages. The Pharisee said there were really two inspired revelations to the Jews. There was the written law of Moses received Atop Sinai, but there was also the oral tradition acquired by seventy elders who came to the base of the mountain but were forbidden to proceed farther. The Pharisee said that these seventy elders, or Sanhedron, received a much more extensive and profound revelation than Moses, a revelation which was never written down, yet took president over the written law. When Jesus came on the scene, his reaction was to bitterly denounce this counterfeit tradition. Christ said the Pharisees, by their tradition had made the law of God of Nune effect. He considered the Pharisees the most dangerous leadership Israel ever had. In seventy AD, Jerusalem was destroyed by the Romans. Although Jewish sects such as the Sadducees now disappeared, the Pharisees emerged with even greater power over the Jewish people. The Jewish Encyclopedia describes the new role of the Pharisees. With the destruction of the Temple, the Sadducees disappeared altogether, leaving the regulation of all Jewish affairs in the hands of the Pharisees. Henceforth, Jewish life was regulated by the Pharisees. The whole history of Judaism was reconstructed from the Pharisaic point of.
Speaker 1: View, same thing as Sansscenthedrin.
Speaker 8: Phariseeism shaped the character of Judaism and the life and thought of the jew for all of the future. In one thirty five AD, all Jews were expelled from Palestine. The Pharisees led most Palestinian Jews in a mass migration back to Babylon. The majority of Jews were already in Babylon and had been since the time of Nebuchad Nezar six hundred years earlier. Yet around one point a d. Babylon became the acknowledged land of refuge for world jewelry. For another thousand years, Judaism flourished in Babylon under the leadership of the Pharisees. Great academies of the rabbis were established, and thousands of new laws formulated there. Those same Pharisees who killed Jesus Christ remained the undisputed rulers of Judaism in Babylon.
Speaker 10: The Pharisees coudified their oral traditions into the Babylonian Talmud, the written form of that oral tradition which Jesus so bitterly rebuked. The Talmud reveals how deep was Israel's apostasy. In her beginning. God gave the Hebrews the loftiest, the most upright literature and ethics the world has ever known, Yet when they turned their backs on him, they produced the Talmud, a work which has aptly been called a monument to human folly. The Talmot also helps us understand the basis for Christ's and flattering descriptions of the Pharisees.
Speaker 8: Jesus described the Pharisees as hypocrites, children of hell, blind guides, fighted sepulchers full of dead men's bones. He even described the Pharisees as children of their father, the Devil, a murderer from the beginning. The Talmud confirms Christ's words. In the Talmud entreatise Sanhedra, an extensive passage describes the right of the Pharisee to kill anyone, just as long as he did so indirectly. As one of dozens of examples, the Talmud tells us that if one bound his neighbor and he died of starvation, he is not liable to execution in such an indirect manner. The Pharisees also killed Christ manipulating the Romans to actually wield the spear and sword. The Pharisees claimed, as their descendants do today that since the Romans were the direct cause of the death of Christ, it is the Romans, not the Jews, who are guilty. Christ also called the Pharisees adulterers an adulterous generation. The Talmot provides generous loopholes for adultery. It says the penalty for adultery does not include sex with a miner, the wife of a miner, or the wife of a heathen. The Talmot also encourages seduction of unwed adolescent girls called designated bond maids, but it's important how such rapes are performed. With the designated bondmaid one is guilty only in the case of natural connection, but not in the case of perverse connection. The Pharisees reason that rape in a perverted manner is outside the jurisdiction of the law. Normal rape, however, was punishable. In Babylon. Sexual perversion of every kind had been a way of life for millenniums. The Pharisees were deeply influenced by such practices.
Speaker 10: In three of the major treatises of the Talmud are found extensive passages which give legal endorsement to seduce and marry.
Speaker 8: Three year old baby girls.
Speaker 10: In fact, many of the greatest rabbis of the Talmud, including Simon ben Johai, upheld a privilege. Today in Israel, thousands of Jews go to Maron every year to venerate the memory of Simon van Johai, one of the most respected rabbis in the history of Judaism.
Speaker 8: In one of dozens of endorsements of child sex, Simeon ben Johai said, a proselyte under the age of three years and a day is permitted to marry a priest. Agreeing with Ben Johai, the Great Rabba said, when a grown up man has intercourse with a little girl, it is nothing, or when the girl is less than this three years and a day, it is as if one put the finger into the eye. The footnote to this passage says, as tears come to the eye again and again, so does virginity come back to the little girl under three years. The same section confirms that sexual activity with small boys is in the same category. The intercourse of a small boy is not regarded as a sexual act. In addition to adulterers, Christ in the story of the Good Samaritan, portrayed the Pharisees as racial diggots two self righteous to respond to the suffering of one who was not a Jew. It is true because of the wickedness of the Canaanites, which included sodomy and infant sacrifice, Israel had been commanded by God to be harsh in her treatment of the inhabitants of the land. God made it clear that the Canaanites were not simply to be avoided, but destroyed by the time of the New Testament this method.
Speaker 1: And yet there's that passage that said He made them live by basically unlivable rules and required said sacrifice. So who's there God again? Yeah, not the guy you think read about. Pretty soon, I would say, I think the clip that I had shown you before, probably and quite soon. This was an old video that I had put up when I first encountered this guy, and it didn't know his name. But then it should get into more new information, and if it doesn't, we'll move on to something else.
Speaker 8: That the preserving God's kingdom by separation, and the sword had become obsolete. God no longer made a racial difference between men, but.
Speaker 10: The Pharisees were unphased by God's new agenda. The Talmud was finally written down nearly five centuries after Christ, yet it's critical even homicidal attitudes toward gentiles might have been lifted out of the Book of Joshua. However, the quickest way to grasp the Talmudic view of gentiles is not directly from the Talmud, but from the Jewish encyclopedias. If we quote an isolated opinion from the Talmud, a rabbi may quickly object, saying, but that is not the overall opinion of the Talmud, That is not the definitive view. What the Jewish encyclopedia provides us is a definitive overview of perhaps hundreds of rabbinic statements on any subject, giving us accurate summaries of what the Talmud generally teaches.
Speaker 8: In its article on gentiles, the Jewish Encyclopedia begins to define what makes a Jew so different from a gentile. According to to the rabbis, only Israelites are men. Gentiles they classed not as men, but as barbarians.
Speaker 1: Since isn't it funny that they picked up that term gentile because that's what was implanted into the Bible during the kJ King James version, by for instance, Bacon, changing it from nations. So it's interesting that they didn't carry on and their tell me their nations, because maybe that'd be too obvious that they meant the whole of the world. But it's kind of like semantics. It literally means everybody but them.
Speaker 8: Gentiles are not men. In the fullest sense, So the gentile is not a neighbor of a Jew. Further, since gentile laws were too crew to admit of reciprocity, meaning too crew to be taken seriously, the gentile was forever beneath the Jew. Gentiles were outlawed by God from the beginning.
Speaker 1: And really they were outlawed by God from the beginning. So where do these ideas come from? And what does it matter if you're focusing on a supreme being. I don't think he's going to be splitting hairs as to what you call him. Now, the things you carry out in his name he might have a problem with, namely, I don't know, killing people in the name of him, killing babies in the name of him, all things that aren't really I mean, I'm not trying to defend Christianity or anything, but I mean, unless you're a priest, you're probably not doing a whole lot of child killing.
Speaker 8: And thus had no property rights.
Speaker 1: Or child raping if you're not a priest.
Speaker 8: The Almighty offered the Torah to the gentile nations, also.
Speaker 1: Or child trafficking if you're not a priest.
Speaker 8: But since they refused to accept it, he withdrew his shining legal protection from them and transferred their property rights to Israel, who observed his law. Since the Talman outlawed the child or issue of a gentile as that of a beast, a gentile had as little legal rights in a Jewish court as did an animal. The Talmud states that if a Gentile sue and Israelite, the verdict is for the.
Speaker 1: I think peanut taught us just how many rights an animal has in their court.
Speaker 8: The defendant the Israelite. Conversely, if the Israelite is the plaintiff, he obtains full damages because the Talmud conspires against Gentiles. If a Jew was ever caught telling a gentile what the Talmud really says, such a person deserves death. So vile was the nature of a gentile that the Great Simon van Johi said, the best among the gentiles deserves to be killed.
Speaker 1: If that's not an active envy, what is that's cowards? That's easily they can't have any just like just like with the Muslims. Remember anything that was pre Islam had to be destroyed, architecture, artwork, they didn't in Spain. In Spain they didn't allow musical instruments unless it was a tambourine. And it's funny because I saw somebody's posts and they said, if you had to, if the world had to get rid of one instrument, what would it be. And a lot of people said, tambourine. That would take everything that the Muslims had back then, that they could entertain themselves with.
Speaker 8: The best of snakes. Ought to have its head crushed. Jews, however, are exalted beings in the Talmut worthy of praise?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Well? Consider the authors pace describe.
Speaker 8: The Pharisee who blessed himself saying, I thank the Lord that I am not his other man, and imminent Talmudic rabbi says the same, blessed be thou who hast not made me a boy or general?
Speaker 1: Do you feel inferior to people who commit such acts? I don't. Was I supposed to entile?
Speaker 8: There is a special antagonism between the Talmut and Jesus.
Speaker 1: But how was this filmed on super eight Loocause this is recofering.
Speaker 8: The Talmut attacks him everywhere it can. Even his mother, Mary, the Talmot says, was a whore who made it with carpenters. She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harld with carpenters. It naturally followed that the scribes declared Christ to be a bastard. In its article on Jesus, the Jewish Encyclopedia says that Jewish writings defame Christ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, remember the whole Panterra story, the Robin soldier allegedly with Mary.
Speaker 8: It is the tendency of all these sources to belittle the person of Jesus by ascribing to him illegit of them at birth, magic and a shameful death. Jesus, according to this article, was considered one of the three worst enemies of Judaism who came to an ignoble end. The Talmut says they subjected him to four deaths, stoning, burning, decapitation, and strangling. The Talmut also says he is now in hell, punished with boiling hot excrement. What is Christ's advice as he speaks to us out of hell? The Jewish Encyclopedia quotes Jesus as telling us above all to bless the Jews. He says further their well being, do nothing to their detriment. Whoever touches them, touches even the apple of his eye. Christians, as followers of the false prophet Jesus, also deserve death. The Jewish Encyclopedia again recaps the Talmut's position. A gentile observing the Sabbath deserves death. It says the Talmud's hatred was probably directed against the Christian Jews. These Judeo Christians, evasively called men, minute or Minim, were considered by the rabbis to be the most dangerous form of heretics of ancient times. The New Testament Gospels were writings which the rabbi is considered more dangerous to the unity of Judaism than those of the Pagans. A Talmudic rabbi said the writings of Christians deserved to be burned, for Paganism is less dangerous than minute or Christianity. The Jewish Encyclopedia, in its article on Men, continues to illustrate the Talmutic hatred of Christianity. Again, we must remember Minim usually indicates the Judeo Christians. It was forbidden to partake of meat, bread, or wine with the Christian. Scrolls of the Law Tepheln and Mazuza, written by a Christian were burned and animals slaughtered by a Christian was forbidden food. The relatives of the Christian were not permitted to observe the laws of mourning after his death, but were required to assume festive garments and rejoice. The testimony of a Christian was not admitted in evidence in Jewish courts, and an Israelite who found anything belonging to one who was a Christian was forbidden to return it to him.
Speaker 10: The Pharisees, through their Talmud, thus gave the Jews an ethic which encouraged bigotry and isolation. But it did worse than that, it invited persecution. By the eleventh century, inhabitants of Babylon, growing weary of the self righteousness and dishonesty of the Jews, expelled them to.
Speaker 8: The West, migrating across North Africa and Central Europe. A great majority of Jews, who had lived in Babylon for almost sixteen hundred years, now began to find their destinies in the cities of the West. Yet, in coming to the West, Jews found there in Spain yeah Christian neighbors extremely intolerant of the antisocial deviations Jews had taken forward granted in Babylon. In order to survive, it was necessary to abandon such Babylonian traditions. But that was not as easy as it sounds. For a thousand years the Pharisees had commanded such deviations. Most Jews could not.
Speaker 1: Bring commanded such deviations into the whole the goal and read to three things yeah themselves.
Speaker 8: To defy the authority of the Pharisees, enter one of the giants of Judaism of all time, the great Mimonodes. My Monodes, a physician and philosopher, knew that no Jew who practiced Babylonian perversions could remain alive in Christian lands. He attempted to harmonize Greek philosophy with the best points of Judaism.
Speaker 1: Now do you blend the Christians for dealing harshly with people who are, you know, praying on children? Still into human sacrifice as well? By the way, they don't really talk about that too much.
Speaker 8: He hoped his rationalizations would enable Jews to abandon their anti social customs.
Speaker 10: Yet my Monodes was only partly successful. He was excommunicated by the Jewish community on the charge of making new laws. Nevertheless, his moderation and intellect did, in fact temper the old Judaism of Babylon.
Speaker 1: He wasn't a good guy. Let's not get carried away with theirselves here.
Speaker 8: Gradually, over the centuries, Jews abandoned immoral practices of the Talmut. Such practices are not observed today. In fact, most Jews are so ignorant of the Talmut itself that they do not even know that such teachings exist within their sacred literature.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm certa to give those suspicious I mentioned this in metelegraph group of some air quote Italians having the same knuckle knuckled nose, you know, the jointed nose that certainly you know, the a Vays have makes me wonder their uh their lineage in history, and they're intermingling because not at all, not all Italians have that. It's not it's not Italian trait. So just kind of interesting because you know, they were, they were around each other, and uh yeah, you'll see, you'll see the difference, vast difference in appearance. I'm much kind of like a Turkic look. Interestingly enough, and some some of the Italians, now my mother's full blood Italian, we do not have that nose. So I mean, it's not everybody. We we certainly don't have anything close to that nose.
Speaker 8: Yet the fact remains that when the Jews came to the West in the Middle Ages and attempted to accommodate the Helmut to Christian society, a tremendous conflict was created. In Babylon, Judaism could be perfectly consistent with the teachings of the Pharisees because the Babylonians were immoral as well. In Christian lands of the West, it became necessary to pretend that many of those.
Speaker 1: They don't They don't account for the fact that it was the moon call in the the quote unquote Semites. You know, their influence was what corrupted that culture in Babylon in the first place, corrupted leadership, advisors to the king, the priest craft. That's why it had erooted to the extent that it had. It was because of their their.
Speaker 8: Presence there, teachings did not exist. Even today, religious Jews continue to venerate the Pharisees and their Talmut as the greatest source of light that Judaism will ever know yet living in Christian Land.
Speaker 1: And that's an inversion too, because what is the light, what is there late does it mean the same thing?
Speaker 8: And no Jew can fully perform what the Pharisees commanded. This conflict in Jewish responsibility has created a dilemma over the last thousand years from which Jews in the West have not emerged yet.
Speaker 10: Even before my Monodes came on the scene in the twelfth century, another dilemma was being created in Judaism far to the east. This was a dilemma not concerning the doctrines of the Jews, but over who actually was a Jew.
Speaker 8: In their articles on Kasars, the Jewish Encyclopedias tell us that in the eighth century AD, Jewish missionaries ventured north of Babylon to the land of the Kasars between the Caspian and the Black Seas. Kazaria was a vast grassland on what is now the plains of southern Russia, inhabited by a race of merchants, artisans, and warriors Hunnish Turkish stock. About seven a d. The King of the Kazars conferred.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure this is now new footage from the last time that we were watching it, right around this mark here. Now they're going to start talking about the Kasars.
Speaker 8: To Judaism, and made it the state religion. Incredibly, within a few centuries, the people of Kazaria convinced themselves that they were not gentiles after all, but the physical descendants of Abraham. Thus, by the tenth century AD.
Speaker 1: Physical descendants of him make belief character a.
Speaker 8: Nation of proselyte Jews thrived.
Speaker 1: In what most likely you know, a composite of somebody who was actually noble in one of the Greek tales or some Arian tale that was kept at the Alexandria Library in the Hellenistic period, where they made that whole thing up and stole someone else's history and adopted it in co opted it to be their own, so that they had some kind of significance in the world because they were now competing with the Greeks ever since they got a Greek culture. What interesting, how like those books are written in Greek because that was the only language that they knew. They wouldn't they didn't create the alphabet, they didn't create like that was all Arian Sumerian. And you go to the lad l books if you really want to see all that he made. He went through the effort of learning the languages and seeing the similarities and building the history and reading what they actually wrote in Sumeria in the Indus Valley and Persia and Egypt and so on, and saw the same king, the same king's lists in each places. So where one would fall off because of the Assyrian invasion and Babylon, it would be picked up in the Indus Valley, and that history was preserved because they took it with them. They were very very big about keeping a record us Arians whatever, Gothic, Germanic, whatever you want to call them, right, So all these claims, so when people say Phoenician and they're like, oh, that's the Jews, that's Semitic, that they didn't know it wasn't not in the beginning people who inhabited the same area. Afterward they were also still called Phoenicians. But by the way, they never called themselves that. It's that's a kind of a common theme, right, Nastics never called themselves gnostics. That was that was a disparaging type of wave, basically call them know it alls. But also it was it was polemicized. Nor were they were No were Phoenicians called Phoenicians, and no we nor were National Socialists called Nazis by themselves. They didn't call themselves that what is.
Speaker 8: Now Central Russia. During the Middle Ages, the fierce Mongols from the east and Russians from the north drove the Kazars west out of their ancient homeland. Most settled in Eastern Europe, especially Poland, where they established communities of artisans and traders. Judaism thus became divided into two basic groups which remain today, the Ashcanasm, which are the Kasars of the East, and the Sephardic Oriental.
Speaker 1: So if you read my book, it's called Preeschcraft Beyond Babylon. I have a different term for the Ashke Nazis. I call them the Trashcan Nazis, you know. And what's nice about that is Amazon doesn't pick up on those words and doesn't flete the book, as I call it Wiki Pedophilia instead of Wikipedia. So if you're interested in reading something like that, you can go to my website Center frightlc dot com pick up a copy.
Speaker 8: Which are Jews of Spain, Turkey and lands bordering on the Mediterranean. Today, the Ashcanasm or Kazars are the vast majority, about eighty percent of those who call themselves Jews. The two most recent premieres of Israel.
Speaker 1: And Verified by some sort of college study, even though I don't believe DNA is a thing. I mean, I think it's been proven that it's not static in your genes. But and definitely those tests from ancestry and twenty three and meters said that a lizard was fifty freaking ashke Nazi Jew. So maybe maybe there's something to that because he was a bearded dragon type of lizard. Perhaps maybe there's something to that, ha ha ha. But by and large, I think you get a bunch of bullshit because you have to fill out something that basically is like them cheating off the questionnaire in order to get the answers that they think that you want to hear. It's I don't think there's anything to that DNA except for the simple fact that now they can do, you know, instantaneous action at the distance with your DNA sample to inflict pain upon you. There is there is a there there for.
Speaker 8: That illustrate these two racial types. Shamone Perez is a separti Jew from authentic Jewish stock. Yitzak Shamir, like Monachem Began, is Ashkenasm or Kazar in origin.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't finish that thought. The thought was the ninety percent of the people in Israel don't have any Semitic blood in them. Yeah, but it's all anti Semitism, says the people who kill more Semitic people than anyone else.
Speaker 8: In Poland, these ancestors of most modern Jews thrived. In fact, they actually became more zealous Jews than their theological cousins to the west, the Sephardim. The Kasars were fascinated with that mystical aspect of Judaism called Kabbala. Kabbala was the Jewish form of ancient gnosticism. I believe that God is unconscious yet everywhere revealed in different levels of refinement throughout the universe. Of course, Judaism was always unique among ancient religions and its belief in a single conscious God.
Speaker 1: So going back to the whole Spain thing, so they were put pushed out into Spain, right they were. They were allowed and accepted, but irritated the ship out of the Visigoths, and through erosion, through manipulation, they actually can you know, I think his name is Whittika. Let me see, I'll tell you in a second if it's still up here. Oh, maybe it's that, you know, No, let's see, No, this isn't the one, all right. Well, there's this thing called Heritage Heritage hyphenhistory dot com, and there's a there's an article or a page or chapter on Visigoths Spain, and it talks about how this one king was destroying citadels and weakening the empire's resistance to it attack under the advisory of the Hughes the Oa vase. And then lo and behold, here come the Muslims. And I'm reading the book right now where it talks about the guardians of the gate being the Jews who opened them up for them. And after they got done cutting off heads and raping and killing and splitting babies into pieces, chopping them up into little pieces, the Muslims left the Jews to stand guard in those areas as they went and conquests further into the kingdom. So why did they have such a bond? Kind of weird huh?
Speaker 8: A god not only capable of creating the world, but of punishing evil and rewarding good. Like Eastern religions, However, the Polish cabalists believed that God in his purest form is utterly remote, unknowable without opinions about right and wrong.
Speaker 1: Isn't that convenient? God has no opinions of right and wrong. We'll leave it to the Jews to tell us.
Speaker 8: Instead being filtered down through many gradations or cepharad until it reached Israel. Israel, according to the Kabbalah.
Speaker 1: Was the and isaac Learia hijacked this a lot of these ideas of about like the spark of life and then he turns into vessels and cusks and all this other shit, and the klipa that the core idea of that actually was an old I'm going to use the term because that's what people would understand gnostic viewpoint, but it was it was reconfigured to serve his needs and then made disgusting.
Speaker 8: The visible rational emanation of God in this world below Israel was confusion and darkness represented by demons and the chaotic world of the gentiles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was all chaotic, wasn't it. People living under a good just law, nobility, common respect for one another, you know, chaos.
Speaker 10: What excited the Kasars was that Kabbalah preached revolution. It said that Jews, as superior beings, were destined to rule the world. In the Zohar, which is the written text of cabalistic lore, we find the arrogance and ambition of the ancient Pharisees very much alive.
Speaker 8: In a typical passage, the Zohar teaches living soul refers to Israel who have holy living souls from above and cattle and creeping thing and beasts of the earth, to the other peoples who are not living soul only by the older.
Speaker 1: So we are dead things, we are excrement, and they have to go pick the corn out of the poop to bring to bring the sparks of this this divinity back together again. So they're picking the corn out of the poop, and with the poop, that's basically what they're saying.
Speaker 8: We're throwed the gentiles. The zoharaserts can Israel regain its position as God's shakina glory on earth. The Zohar calls gentiles Amalekites.
Speaker 1: If you're not sure what she kind of means, it supposed to be the feminine aspect of God.
Speaker 8: In a passage typical of many, the Zohar says they caused the destruction of the temple, so when God reveals himself, they will be wiped off the earth. Redemption will not be complete until Amelek will be exterminated. But once Israel shakes off Gentile dominion and Christian influence, heaven will descend to earth. The Zohar says Israel will fulfill her predestined role ruling the world under the leadership of her Messiah.
Speaker 10: Since the Kabbala or Zohar was not merely a theological system, but taught the overthrow of the existing order, it was natural that before long Jews should begin to put it into practice.
Speaker 1: So Moses de Leon or Moses the Lion, and think of that where that might be coming from de Leon? Right, sounds awful Latin to me. He was accredited as the writer of the Zohar, or the one of the main writers, as many authors. But then you have Isaac Luria, who didn't write anything down, but his followers did, and that became over time after Luria's death to be the Lurian Kabbala. And that's where frank Ism jumped out from the pages. Well, first it was Sabbat, you know, Sabbati, and was Shabbataiedeb and then the guy who said that's not extreme enough. We need to be all all in or nothing. Mother, you know and that was Jacob Frank, so hence the name frank Ism. He basically pulls from all the worst aspects of the Zohar and all the worst aspects and there's plenty of the Talmud with without restrictions of the Talmudic laws. So they called him an anti Talmudist, but really it's not true. And the only reason why other Jews had a problem with Sabbatai and with Jacob Frank is because they were at that time an argument over whether or not that was the age of the Messiah or not, because they claimed to be that. So that was the fission there. But Sabbatai was able to pull the one half of the world's Jews, the population the world's jewsed into Sabatanism. So they just dropped everything that they were. There's such pious people that when something was in conflictive, conflicting and should have been a you know, a repulsive to them, they jumped ship on quote unquote mainstream Judaism for Sabatianism just like that snap right, And then Francism came along and he had much less followers, but he had all the money makers, he had all the power behind it. And that's that alone was worth two million, ten million, But there wasn't that many then Jews right that they are followers because he had the power and the influence, and Frankism was adopted by the Rothschilds and Jesuitism was found. It's found its best friend, the Frankests and through the Masonic lodges, forever changing the Masonic lodges and its aspect. They followed the Cabbala, the Lyrian Kabbala. So this is the progression of things, right, But Ignatius of Loyola. Now, now when you look think about that in the in the backdrop of Spanish Spanish history, now you know, yes, there was actually Phoenician quote unquote ruins there, so there was a long history there. But also you have the Jews coming in and they just explained when they came in, you have the presence of the Muslims and they had so they're like, oh, no, Ignatius was was practicing Christian mysticism. I'm like, what the shut up Sufhisms or Sufi I don't know how you say it. Is it Sufism? I think it is the Sufi right, that mysticism and this Kabbalistic mysticism is what inspired the guy who had then become the main dude of the Jesuits with his six six boys, his his six friends, one of them being Francis of his Xavier, one of the one of the one of the seven original. They were cryptos. They were cryptos before the before they were called moranos, which is a term that came after uh in like the fifteen thirties or whatnot. It was conversos. They were conversos and people. I want to argue that all the time there's this there's the same people every time telling you. I don't know how, I don't know if. I'm not trying to convince you anything of anything. But it's just got to look at the history of it. It's pretty cut and dry and they work very well together. That's another. That's another tell, is it not.
Speaker 10: With the age of Voltaire and the so called Enlightenment during the eighteenth century, we see a host of Jewish cabalists migrating west out of Poland and penetrating the very capitals of Europe. Jewish wonder workers Ballshim's as they were called, Saint Germain, Cadriostro, Frank falk men of vast wealth and mystery came upon the European scene at the end of the eighteenth century.
Speaker 1: Frankeists, every last one of them. You have the Jacobins coming out of the Masonic lodges, these frankest slash missana usurpers, maybe you want to call them subversives. Do you know the slaughter that happened in France, The sick, ravenous like bacchic frenzy that occurred, just mutilating human life in its path.
Speaker 8: In Europe. In the years preceding the French Revolutions, the foundations were laid for a new order in the world. Cabalists such as Adam Weishaupt helped establish the ultra secret Illuminati.
Speaker 1: He just called them a cabalists and he was Jesuit. There's the boom. True nature of perfectibles and slash Illuminati explained right here.
Speaker 8: Which became a cover for plots and intrigues that would begin the erosion of Christian civilization. At the same time, beginning with Jewish philosopher Moses Mendelssohn, many Jews began to perceive their religion not simply as a means of personal salvation, but as a way to reform society at large. Many Jewish activists said that, starting with such revolutionaries as Moses and the Prophets, Israel had always had the social objective of writing injustice and taking the part of the down province. It was the duty of every Jew, they said, to come to the aid of the oppressed working masses called the proletariat in their historic struggle against capitalistic bonding. Many Jews thus came out of the ghetto and took part in all the great revolutions of the nineteenth century, including the Revolution of eighteen twenty nine and the Revolution of eighteen forty eight. It is thus not surprising that as the twentieth century dawns, we find Jews turning their attentions to the overthrow of one of the last monarchies still opposing Jewish advancement, the Romanov dynasty of Russia. It is well known that the Jews had long hoped to overthrow the czar. It was natural, then that Jewish philosophers such as Moses Hess and Karl Marx should contrive a philosophy that could make such overthrow possible. It was also natural that international Jewish bankers of New York, London, and Hamburg should finance it. The US State Department, in its three volume report on the Origins of Communism in Russia published in nineteen thirty one, reveals how Jewish controlled German banks under the leadership of Max Warburg, conspired as early as nineteen fourteen to send large payments to Lenin Trotsky and others in their attempts to bring down the czar. As part of this conspiracy, Jacob Schiff, head of the New York Jewish banking house of Kuhn Loeb, invested at least twenty million, which would be close to one billion dollars today, toward the establishment of Bolshevism in Russia. In its article on socialism, the Jewish Encyclopedia published in nineteen oh five really admits that Jews in Russia were right for revolution in Russia, its socialism has become a movement of the Jewish masters. The later Encyclopedia Judaica tells us the communist movement and ideology played an important part in Jewish lives, particularly in the nineteen twenties and nineteen thirties and during and after World War Two.
Speaker 1: Okay, we need to pause for a commercial break here, just real quick. It's not really a commercial break. It's just in the sane words right now. But well, the thought we're going to continue with this video in just a second, but I need to show you something. It's not gonna be dirty. Don't worry. It's not gonna be like blazing saddles. Excuse me whilst I whipped this out. Okay, don't you love my references? It's kidding, all right. So if you run rumble you'll see here there's a green, little green thing. Here says money Treepublishing dot Com backslash stop and then it says use code B A A L and caps for ten percent off your entire order. Click that you'll be brought here and you can find the Europa series on Blu ray n DVD. And I would highly recommend if you have not seen that, that it's a must. And I say that with conviction. Okay, obviously that's a you know you should read that mindkmflare and also the Henry Ford International jew But let's scroll down because I think for me, this is what worked. Okay, uh it It just books find you when it's the right time for you to say. That's a thing. I'm not trying to be mystical or anything, but it seems that books find you at the right time when you can get the most out of it, right Helstorm. I don't think there's a person on the planet that shouldn't read this. And it's all finding good to watch the documentary, but you can't fit all the detail of a book into a movie into a documentary. There's so much that's lost, and every bit of this book is important. If you do nothing else, if you read nothing else this year, it should be Helstorm. If you haven't read it yet, and you'll see that. There's also this very interesting video set here called the Secret Missonic Victory of World War Two. A lot of things started eroding much more rapidly after the first two wars. Here that the first two World Wars. I would say first two because it seems like third is on its way. But you're gonna see a trend here, and you're gonna maybe start to recognize that we were the first Israel because who created this? Who allowed this? He's talking about Jacob Schiff. We're operating out of our country as a Rothschild agent, funding the Bolshevik revolution, the support that Stalin had from our government keeping them alive when they screwed up and killed too many farmers and they're starting and they started almost starved themselves at death. It wasn't. If it wasn't for the US constantly feeding them aid and sometimes literally weaponry whatever support in the war itself, none of this would have happened. So who was conquered first? Why were we serving their agenda? Why were we turning our backs on people like Shan Khai shehek and putting in an inst It's all, mao. Why if we didn't want communism to spread, and why is it every place we touched after that communism spread? You have Korea, you have Vietnam, where there was an actual operation conducted by the US that wiped out the actual resistance to communism in Vietnam, like right off the bat, communism by the back door. Okay, just give me some ideas here. I'm not going to speak on books I haven't read myself yet, but you can see what's here and whatever interests you. Okay, there it is. So there's that, and I highly recommend you checking these books out, most certainly Hellstorm. Okay, now let's get back to what I was doing here all right. Now, if you're on FTJ Media, same deal. Oh hey, yeah, right, that's funny, he said, burn before reading says there couldn't be a more fitting name than Warburg translation wardew, yeah, that's awesome, all right.
Speaker 8: So in.
Speaker 1: FTG Media it's in blue all right. And then doctor Peter glynnon if you guys don't watch Thursdays, you should. I know. Sometimes I don't see FTJ picking up on this as much as Rumble does, but watching an episode and then you're gonna see why it's such a valuable time to spend with doctor Glidden. And if you then desire to be part of his membership site, ball Busters gets you fifty percent off. Okay, just all one word, no spaces and Patreon here for podcast versions without the ads. They've been putting so many ads because I'm guessing because the election, you're or maybe the reformatting things. But I don't have control of what they say, and I certainly don't condone things that obviously you would see in a conflict of what I talk about. So you know, they have pro abortion crap on there. They've got you know, votekamala bullshit. Whoever's paying for the for the ad time, and I don't have a say in it, so that's it's shitty. But you know, bills have to be paid, so that's why I have the ad free version of those on my Patreon, all right, And I also have exclusive content. Niche and I do a monthly and we did two last month because we did a Wood Done It and a Boo Done It Halloween themed. But this is my website code victory for eleven percent off just for Ballbuster or viewers. If you click this form either the Rumble or the FDJ Media, you'll see that you can just go right to doctor Peter Glynn and Sight by clicking this and then using that code ball Busters doctor Manso's book, which I have. Oh it's a little bit out of my reach. Over there ball Busters fifteen capital B capital B and then one to five gets you fifteen percent off his book in the paperback I'm sorry, in the Binding Practitioners book or in the E book. And then over here are his supplements and the multi vitamin, the core copper, the cod Liver Royal, Alaskan cod Liver Royal, the IP six and the full vicamic acid are great place to start.
Speaker 3: My book.
Speaker 1: This is what I was trying to get to long, long, long way around. But this is gonna just what he's talking about right now. I go into great detail to show you all the connections and just to give you an idea of some of the titles of the as here and you can get this book from Amazon. I have the link on there, so when I when you click this, the first things you see before you see to purchase for me with a signed version is you can get the Barnes, which is the cheapest way of doing it. I sell them a little bit cheaper than they do. The margins aren't high, but it's just to get more people, you know, get into more hands. And I signed. The ones that are cheaper come from my site. There might be a little time that it takes for them to send them to me before I send them to you, because I don't keep a backstock. But I have a couple on hand of the Amazon paperback so Barnes and double here, Amazon There, Cobo, Lulu, and then you scroll all the way down and you can pick which version you want if you want to sign for me signed with a like a message to you and all that. But as far as the chapters like I do. One about Edmund Ronaine, who is a defector from the Masonic. He was he was a very highly regarded respected Mason out of I believe with Chicago, and Chicago's got to really messed up history, by the way, no surprise that it turned into a hell hole. But he he goes deep into talking about the cult of Ball being at the heart of it, and that kind of indicates who the Aphas are really all about. How they never changed and there's still the Ball cult even though they pretended to get rid of the Canonites, right, how are they any different than them when you look at their practices and hear what they talk about Babylon and the mystery schools, morals and mysteries and a lot of snakes talking about mortals of dogma and in snake venoms, Masonic initiation, The endod Apprentice, The Widow's Son, the Masonic account of Hire Mabief, Bill Cooper's Mystery Babylon Series, Our nine initiation. Let's see Egypt's revival in England world and written Kabbala. Then that comes into the here, says Isaac Lurius. Sabotaized Evy, Jacob Frank and the Jesuit Connection, Jacob Frank, the impetus behind the New World Order and Zionism. The third man in the room, big Iggy talking about Ignasius of Loyola. Big Iggy's an ice cream sandwich. I used to get in up Saint New York, the Jesuit Oath in its entirety, and then Knights Hospitallery, Knights of Malta, Order of Saint Sylvester Holy See in the Rothschild's Connection, Stone of Foundation, and then Domb with the Rock Haram Al Sharif Kaaba and the Black Stone of Mecca, Canton Square and Saturn, Sam Walton as in you know Sam's Club and Walmart and his fraternity, and that's that's a taste of you know that those are just chapter headings, but there's a lot in here. There's a lot of connections made and all fully referenced. So there's that. Just wanting to share that because I I haven't been doing this that much for a while and I need to. So there you go. And I wanted to try to drum up enough if I could, it would be great, Like if people support the show through the gifts and go or whatever, then I'm going to start the second book. I have a very strong idea, a pretty power, powerful outline. There could be some changes because I'm always thinking about adding more stuff to it, and I wanted to read certain books first before I got into it, so I had more of an understanding. And I'll be finishing probably that book within the next two weeks. So once that's under my belt, I'm gonna I'm probably gonna start writing again. The crea teens right here, all the hot saucees that I make right there. It's called semper se, m P E R f R y LC dot com and FTJ media. Just I don't want to drag this out, I'm sorry, but you click this and you go right to the gifts and go right and the other way. Let me exit all this crab. I sit here, all right, and then over here the other little thing. If you guys have your wallet set up on FTJ media, these are the categories for three hours here called the observer, five dollars aware, a friendly at seven, two quick for Haitians, and you get a little symbol of a of a mallard ha ha that's ten and then tell us their cat about the Oa vase for fifteen, and then the cat and it's a cat going oh. Fellow contributor at twenty five and producer status at forty. And I will make a list to flash when I start doing graphics again once the computer, the new computer is put together with a list of thank you. If you want your name or your your street name or whatever listed in there, I'll put like a wall like one of those pages. It's like a wall of thanks up on this on the site too, beginnings of the videos or the end of both. Okay, let's get back to it now. Wasted enough of your time? Where are we at though? Some of it being back? Okay, there is all right, just do it, okay, good they kept me in the right spot, all.
Speaker 8: Right, read Jude Okay. In fact, presents an extensive list of the most powerful Jewish leaders of Bolshevism, which you.
Speaker 1: Should take the snapshot of those names and see how many of those have lineage into our government and the people who run it now and where they are of municipalities and local government and all that stuff, so you can you can follow the trail of the names. And I'm sure they've been augmented over time too. There's a lot of a lot of names that it certainly don't sound like it's them, but you'll know them by their deeds and probably by their Shnaz.
Speaker 8: Included Trotsky, spared Law, Thenodiya, Kamenye, Livvanof Keganovich, and many others. The Judaica also tells us just how many Jews fill the Communist ranks. It says anti Semitism drove the bulk of Russian Jewish youth into the ranks of the Bolshevik regime. When the white Russian patriots heroically attempted to regain their freedom from the Jews, the Judaica says compact Jewish masses were utilized by the Bolsheviks to suppress such counter revolution. Clearly, Jews and native Russians were engaged in a death struggle over the destiny of Russia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Russian Revolution wasn't Russian. I think everybody here knows that the Russians with the target, especially Christians.
Speaker 8: Unfortunately, the Jewish mess is one. A rare photo shows the First People's Commissariat from left to right are Uritzky, Trotsky, Zenoviev, Spurdlov and Kaganovich, all Jewish. In nineteen eighteen, intelligence services of the Western powers were buzzing with reports that Communism was an international conspiracy fomented by atheistic Jews. British, Dutch, American, and other intelligence reports confirmed that Jews filled the Bolshevik ranks and that as much as seventy five percent of all Soviet commissars were Jewish. In the Illustrated Sunday Herald of February eighth, nineteen twenty, Sir Winston Churchill commented on what had almost become public knowledge, there is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevisk by these international and for the most part, atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one. In the decades following the revolution, the question became how much influence do the Jews still exert on the Soviet experiment. Although many of the Jewish kingpins in Bolshevism perished in Stalinus purges in the late thirties, none other than Nikita Khrushchev gives us an eye opening view of.
Speaker 1: Just cannibalizing their own because of fear. Little weasels always always very very suspicious of their counterparts, right, so once they are utilized and serve their purpose, they're exterminated as well.
Speaker 8: Just how many Jews were still in the Soviet government. Speaking to a delegation of French socialists, Khrushchef admitted to nineteen fifty six, the government has found in some of its departments a heavy concentration of Jewish people boards of fifty percent of the staff. Because Communism has historically been top heavy with Jews, the Soviet policy of so called anti Semitism, much protested by Jews in the West, may in reality be but a ploy to distract the world from Communism's Jewish past, although most Jews have indeed been removed from high profile.
Speaker 1: As they go around killing countless millions of people, they're claiming victimhood the whole time, the whole time, and for an uneducated, massive people that quiets us and loves them to continue doing.
Speaker 8: So Physicians in the Soviet hierarchy over the last thirty years, still Jews remain highly favored when it comes to immigration to the prosperous West. Since World War Two, more than a million Jews have been allowed to leave the Iron Curtain, sometimes in waves of up to fifty two thousand a year. This contrast to the grim reality that if even one gentile attempts to escape, he would be lucky to receive only fifteen years in prison. Jews, then, have played an enormous role in the Soviet experiment. Yet, as the Jewish Encyclopedia, in its article on socialism again tells us, the passion of many Jews to socialize the world was not confined to Russia. As peddlers of socialism, it tells us, Jews must be reckoned among the pioneers of the socialist parties in America. As a case in point, a flood of socialistic Jews entered the FDR administration and helped pioneer the New Deal for America. The Encyclopedia Judaicas says Roosevelt's liberal policies endeared him to the Jewish community, which shared with him an overriding commitment to the welfare state. It is very significant that in letting left wing Jews into his administration, FBR set in motion a conspiracy that was soon to have the gravest repercussions. As part of his policies, FBR hired a German communist, Klaus the Scientific Genius, who helped mastermind the atomic bomb. The Ethius also headed a ring of eight highly influential Jews who delivered the entirety of our atomic technology to the Soviet Union in the early nineteen fifties. They included Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, David Greenglass, Harry gold Sidney Weinbaum, Morgan sobel and others. Of the ten convicted for espionage, no less than eight were Jewish. Later, in nineteen fifty seven, it was discovered that the Jewish Sobelin brothers delivered massive defense secrets to the Russians. They acted upon the orders of the Jewish head of the Soviet secret police, Maria. The most recent example of such treachery is the Pollard spy case, in which Jewish spy Jonathan Pollard and his wife delivered thousands of top secret documents not to Moscow but to television. All Jews, of course, are not communists, spies, or even liberals. A small minority of conservatives like economist Milton Friedman, publisher Natty Loewe, and Senator Barry Goldwater.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's because counter right control the opposition. You can't just say, oh, well, the conservatives are therefore everything's fine. That's not accurate. John Birch. Society was founded with Rockefeller Nelson Rockefeller money, just to give you an example.
Speaker 8: Are eloquent reminders that Jews are represented on the right as well as the left. Nor should we forget that many Jews have contributed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this guy's a little naive of Einstein and his bloodthirsty hatred for Germanic people even before the Hitler was a Hitler.
Speaker 8: As proportionately to the good of mankind, especially in such areas as medical research, science, and the arts, such Jews deserve our heartfelt gratitude. Never should we indict Jews as a whole for the misdeeds of some. Yet the fact remains that historically most Jews have.
Speaker 1: Wait, am I looking at Wudini? Is that Vudini?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 8: Have favored the liberal agenda? Many have gone as far left as communism.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's not, but it looks like.
Speaker 8: For example, in the late forties, intensive investigations by the US Justice Department revealed a disproportionate number of Jews in the America Communist Party. In nineteen forty nine, the eleven members of the American politt Borough of the Communist Party were convicted, six were Jews. In nineteen fifty one, the second string pullet Borough was indiced. In of twenty one arrested, fourteen were Jewish. Also, in nineteen fifty one, fifteen top West Coast communists were indicted. Six of the fifteen were Jewish.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, Okay, so something I didn't know here? Check this out. Yes, Harry Houdini was Jewish birth. Born Eric wise wis s Z in Budapest, Hungary, to Hungarian Jewish parents who knew looking sneaky billa bassards over there in Ellis Islands, sneaky little bastards.
Speaker 3: Rala.
Speaker 8: During the Vietnam Conflict, while American boys died by the tens of thousands, Jews dominated the communists New Left in America. The Encyclopedia Judaica says the New Left included a disproportionate participation of Jews in the leadership and sometimes also in the ranks. It continues, Jews have been active in the United States in all radical movements, socialist and communist, Old Left and New On almost every major campus in which the New Left was active, Jews were prominent in the leadership. Typically they formed between a third to more than half the leadership and members.
Speaker 1: It's not really so much the numbers it's where they're placed for power and influence.
Speaker 8: Right Jews also dominate the American Civil Liberties Union, a left wing front which has tirelessly opposed such fundamental values as prayer, in the school's effective criminal prosecution, even the pledge of allegiance. The ACLU has been the subject of frequent congressional scrutiny. As early as nineteen thirty one, a special Congressional Investigating Committee prophetically described a role which has become all too familiar in recent years. It claims to stand for free speech, free press, and free assembling, but it is quite apparent that the main function of the ACLU is to attempt to protect the Communists and their advocacy of force and violence to overthrow the government. Today, the ACLU is led by Jewish National Director Ira Glasser, the fifth national director in its history. According to a nineteen seventy seven ACLU survey of membership, twenty seven point three percent of ACLU leaders were Jewish twenty one point four percent of members. The feminist movement, with its agenda of free abortions and lesbian rights, also contains a lopsided number of Jews and its national leadership. The three.
Speaker 1: What does it all mean. It means that none of these movements are organic, they're not coming from our culture. They're being foied upon our culture. And then of course some people will see the trend and think that that's what that's what you're supposed to do, and get behind it, so you have the artificial movement start and then people cling to it. But these thoughts and these ideas, in this sense of oppression, it's all suggestion, it's all convincing you of such a thing so as to the road and weaken society. And that's how they play their game. They make you destroy yourself, they make you tear down your own barriers so that they can move communism in.
Speaker 8: Pret most influential feminist Gloria steinem Bella Abzugg and Betty Frieden are Jewish radicals. Jewish producer Norman Lear also heads People Full the American Way, the liberal antagonist to Jerry Folwell's moral Majority American Way.
Speaker 1: That's an inversion right there.
Speaker 8: People Fall the American Way videotapes every broadcast of National TV evangelists and hopes of ruining their ministries.
Speaker 1: Which is funny because Christian Zionism is at the foundation of all these evangelical Christian sects sects, that's Frankism, that's the Brethren's Moravian. We have the Moravian, the Bohemian, the Exclusive, and the Plymouth. And Darby was responsible for a lot of that.
Speaker 3: You have.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Oh shit, I'm not gonna forget his name, Alistair Croley's parents were part of the Exclusive Brethren, so crypto Francists, which may have something to do with why Curley was so messed up if you understand the practices of them passing around their own children as being part of that, you know, secretive worship or following of Rankism.
Speaker 8: Why does such Jewish led radicalism prosper? Largely because the television media promotes it and who owns the media. In its article on television, the Encyclopedia Judaeica reveals that the big three television networks are Jewish founded and controlled. David Sarnoff found at NBC in nineteen twenty six. CBS was founded under the presidency of William S. Paley, also Jewish. ABC was an outgrowth of the NBC network, and another jew Leonard Goldenson, became its president. Gentiles usually occupy the visible, out front positions but each of the three networks remain under Jewish influence or control, according to the famous Lictor Rothmann poll of one hundred four top level media executives published in Public Opinion magazine.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry to interrupt her here, but I really think it's important for me to read what bush Messer said. So, okay, why is it doing that that's in blues. I can't read it there. Okay, I'm part way through Hellstorm and it's a hard read in that it's very tough to comprehend what happened to Germany. It pisses me off. None of my soldiers in Iraq would have done what they did to the German exactly exactly. Terror bombing innocent people, just trying to exterminate hatred is what that was. It's disgusting. It's disgusting, and yet it happened. So here we are. Maybe we can rectify that so it doesn't happen in the future, because I think we're next.
Speaker 8: Jews also dominate the lower levels of network broadcasting. Although Jews constituted less than three percent of the American population, popping fifty nine percent of TV executives surveyed were Jewish. The Encyclopedia Judaica, in its article on motion pictures, paints a similar picture of Jewish control of the movie industry, with the exception of United Artists. It says all the large Hollywood companies were founded and controlled by Jews. The largest of all entertainment monopolies MCA, called the Octopus because of its domination of the entertainment industry, was likewise founded and controlled by Jews such as Jules Stein, Lou Wasserman, and Taft Schreiber. In its article on publishing, the Judaica presents lists of dozens of the largest publishers in America owned or controlled by Jews. In the Lictor Rothmann poll, it was found that ninety seven percent of media leaders surveyed favored abortion on demand, eighty six percent favored hiring homosexuals as teachers, fifty seven percent believed that adultery is not wrong, and so on. Clearly, the liberal bias of the Jewish controlled TV networks is indisputable. Jews are also rapidly gaining control in Congress. In nineteen seventy six, there were virtually no Jewish political action committees. In nineteen eighty six, there were more than seventy Jewish pacts. In nineteen seventy two, there were two Jewish senators and twelve Jewish representatives in Congress. In nineteen eighty six, there were eight Jewish senators and thirty Jewish representatives. In nineteen eighty six, more than fifty percent of the budget of the Democratic Party was paid for by Jews, with Jews paying twenty five percent of the Republican budget.
Speaker 10: As our study in the Synagogue Library reveals, there does exist a tendency toward Jewish domination of our society. Where is all this headed?
Speaker 8: The right Honorable Winston Churchill wrote, it may well be that the same astounding race may, at the present time be in the actual process of producing another system of morals and philosophy as malevolent as Christianity was benevolent, which, if not arrested, would shatter irretrievably all that Christianity had rendered possible. It would almost seem as if the Gospel of Christ and the Gospel of Antichrist were destined to originate among the same people. Can it be that such pervasive Jewish control which.
Speaker 1: We are He changed his tune, That was nineteen twenty. He changed his tune by World War Two once he became Prime minister.
Speaker 8: Are seeing today is but the harbinger of even greater Jewish control to come. In the Book of Revelation, a great harlot is described ruling the world, writing on a horned and headed beast. Throughout the Old Testament, Israel was described as a harlot, the mother of spiritual Hordem among the nations. Is the Harlot of Revelation. Actually Israel writing upon her false Messiah, the Antichrist.
Speaker 10: Today many believe Israel is long on the road the fulfillment of the prophecies of Isaiah. A great Jewish temple is being planned, a priestly class called the Kohenem is being ready, Ritual sacrifices are being studied. Truly, prophecy is being fulfilled in an amazing way.
Speaker 1: That was a reference to the red effer sacrifice for the building of the Third Exemple over the rubble of Alaskabas.
Speaker 10: Yet not in the happy way that most of us would like to believe.
Speaker 8: In Israel today, or hair mouserife you want to call that, effective Christianity is outlawed. If a Christian were to walk through any town in Israel, passing out new Testaments. He could be sentenced to prison for five years. Israel is not moving toward Christ. She is moving toward her false Messiah, Antichrist. In Antichrist, Israel hopes to find all the worldly power and glory which Jesus denied her, But she will not find it. As the Bible teaches, the great part of Israel will be thrown from the back of the beast. The beast or with his Ken Confederate military leaders will gore and burn her with fire.
Speaker 1: And this is why I don't understand Aman, because nothing, everything that he's doing is supporting this very thing that happened by tearing down. Even if it's like like I said, if it is what it says there, that's not to say that that wasn't written in response to as a way of disparaging and making their own or destroying what Jesus was really about. If that's true. I don't know if it's true or not, but there's a potential there that they got ahead of the story and rewrote it or wrote it with those details of him being like a lay stace. It could be true, and it could not be. It may may not be. Yeah, it's written there, and it's written in the ancient Greek that they would have been taught in Alexandria and they had access to all those old stories as well. So who knows, who knows, But for him to say Hail Satan, it's like, well, so you're basically describing Christianity as Satanism by your by your you know, reading this, like what else is that? But then you say Hail Satan? So it's it's it's kind of like, doesn't make sense. It's not it's not congruent, you know, or what? That's not the right way. Cohesive. I don't know. My brain's not working yet. I don't think I had enough coffee.
Speaker 8: This is what the Bible calls the Great tribulation.
Speaker 1: Or maybe coherent was a word I was looking for.
Speaker 8: Time of Jacob's trouble, a time when Israel, who thought she could rule the world, will experience unpresidented agony and judgment for her sandus.
Speaker 10: Since the Bible tells us that Israel is on the road to judge my God, what should be our attitude toward her?
Speaker 1: And if it's let it happen, then that means you're letting yourself get murdered. Right, Oh, well the Jews will get theirs. Yeah, but you'll be dead and so your family will too, and horrific torture and all that stuff. Rape, Is that really what you're going for? And it's because a book told you and who wrote the book? Right, that's the manipulation there is like, oh, well this is they're on their road to being taught a lesson, so this is a good thing. No, it isn't. And it's it's that type of reading of the book that's dangerous because then it leaves you to say trust the plan in a religious sense, which, by the way, the whole movement of QAnon was utilizing the religious model of sitting on your hands and wait for someone else and wait for your savior, fat old man to save everybody.
Speaker 8: Saint Paul tells us that Jews are indeed enemies of the Gospel, yet enemies who are beloved for the sake of a remnant which shall one day be revealed. Israel is like the prodigal son inheritor of a glorious destiny. But she is also rebellious like the prodigal son. She must be humbled not by us, but by God. Someday out of the Great Tribulation, A remnant of Jews will look upon him whom their fathers pierced, and will plead for his forgiveness. The dry bones of Jewish unbelief will be resurrected. Jewish branchers will be grafted back into divine, which is Christ, Israel's true Messiah. Israel will become as much of a blessing as she was once a curse unto the nations.
Speaker 1: Here's what's interesting. They use the lion, and they use the rose as symbols asst of socialism for the rose. Who uh where they came from? These royal ideas that were formulated in the ancient times?
Speaker 8: Right, But there have always existed those who cannot see the big picture.
Speaker 1: Well, let's let's hold off on that. They're big guy. I think they did just fine.
Speaker 8: You cannot wait for God to finish his controversy with Israel on his.
Speaker 1: Current whoa easy there? So he's basically saying, let it happen. Oh, that just took a left turn, didn't it? What we just get done? Saying we gotta we gotta go, We gotta sit back and let them abuse us. Turn the other turn the other butt cheek for their sodomy, and uh, just just let it go until until some magical fairy on a on a white horse comes and saves us. I don't think somebody. And by the way, this is in the assumption that the Holocaust claims are are accurate. That's why this is completely false.
Speaker 8: Thrual history movements, you.
Speaker 1: Don't let them. Don't make them work, because you'll never fucking hear the end of it. Don't make them work for some yeah, okay.
Speaker 8: Roughids which have attempted to solve the so called Jewish problem in the most direct way. Yet all such anti Semitic movements have ended in defeat. Defeat because they.
Speaker 1: Defeat because the United States came in and cause problems and destroyed a real good nation of people of of nobility. Because why because we were Israel before Israel was ever Israel. That's why. So stupid and backward.
Speaker 8: They refused God's terms and instead resorted to violence.
Speaker 1: So God's turn. This is what I'm saying about the book. He's saying it for me, you know, even though he's wrong, this is a good way of illustrating it. God's terms. Because the Jews wrote us a book and told us that this is the way it should be. Just don't do anything while we abuse you, because yeah, we'll get ours. Don't worry, we'll get ours. Yeah, okay, that's what we should roll with.
Speaker 8: Come on, Linson, slander elevating themselves to racial superiority, on debasing Jews as well.
Speaker 1: Not really, that didn't That's not a thing. But guess what. The people who brought culture everywhere were of a certain type, and then every time they left those places they turned back into shit they kept. They went right back to throwing shit and spears at each other. So what does that mean? What does that make you? You know, see, there's people who can establish law and order. There's people who can do just laws. There's people who can build culture and civilizations, and then there's people who can't. Then there's people who have to parasitically live off of everybody or enforce their religion like Muslims and chop off a bunch of heads all the time and butcher babies, which is literally what happened in Spain.
Speaker 8: It's racial degenerates. Anti Semites have become loathsome to all mankind.
Speaker 1: I don't think they've been And who are these people where they murderers and rapists. I mean, we don't know who they are. Maybe that's the fitting end for these particular ones hanging here no context.
Speaker 8: In contrast, the Bible presents the.
Speaker 1: What about all the Bolsheviks and the Cheka right the Czech of police pinning people's intestines to a tree and then spinning them around, pouring hot lead molten lead down the throats of the clergy, raping nuns, burning them with hot pokers in the vaginas. Where's all that? Do you see any of the Germans doing any of that shit? Come on?
Speaker 8: Perfect approach to this problem. All the prophets were heavily burdened, even angry at the transgressions of Israel. Yet when they spoke out, it was as God led them. When they chastised the people, It was not in the arm of flesh, vehement as they had to be in denouncing sin. They never became bigots. Their message was on the highest ethical level. They told Israel she was sinful, not because.
Speaker 1: How'd that work out for him? Were of words for people who want to murder you, how's echo? Well, you know you're in the wrong, Okay, yeah, thanks. We can't be reasoned with because we're pure evil. But okay, yeah, thanks for that.
Speaker 8: She was racially degenerate, but because she had broken God's law, as would be expected, all the prophets were accused of being negative. Even anti Semitic Jewish king Ahab called the prophet Elijah an enemy of his regime. Jeremiah was accused of being against his own people in favor of the Chaldeans. Macaiah was described as never speaking anything good.
Speaker 1: But the Chaldeans were moon called back then, well, I'm sorry. Further back in Babylon, they were still conducting human sacrifice.
Speaker 8: Only criticism. Even Christ and the Apostles were called enemies of the Jews, yet they spoke.
Speaker 10: Out the great figures of the Bible provide a pattern of how we should respond to the Jews today. The prophets and apostles preached the good news to Israel, yet they were very wary, very realistic. Concerning Rabbinic deception. Our Lord warned us to beware of the leaven of the Pharisees. Considering the Pharisaic origins of modern Rabbinic Judaism. His words can only mean be wary of Rabbinic Judaism. As we saw earlier Rabbinic Judaism is inherently ambitious. It will forever attempt to establish itself as the dominant factor.
Speaker 1: In society, personified by Frankism. In every way.
Speaker 8: If Zionism is unnaturally encouraged, as it has been by the Church over the last century, then it will rise to a position that is intolerable. Inevitably, mankind, smarting under its presumptions, will rise against it in new waves of antisemitism, and angry humanity will pit itself against the Jews. The Jews will fight back. This is what is happening in the Middle East today, as Jew and Gentile quarrel over the Land of Promise.
Speaker 1: You should have been more honest there and said, people who tend to be Semites and actual Semites quarreling.
Speaker 8: Who owns this land? In her beginning God promised that through the physical people of Israel, a spiritual blessing Jesus Christ would be given to the world. Just as a physical people was necessary, so also was a physical land.
Speaker 1: Why is the whole world determined by this place? Why and why are owing? The Jews were told this. If God created, if God created everything, there's there's a there's a faulty logic here, no one else on the planet mattered except for these guys, right, that's what the focus was. Well, what about other cultures, what about other places, actual cultures, not parasitic cultures that the parasites that have to live off of someone else's culture. Remember, their whole entire history was ripped off the pages of stuff that they were studying when they wrote the Torah in Alexandria or you know, other places in Greece. But their education was coming from the Greek That's where they started pulling out old aryan mythology or true legend of people who were later deified in making themselves those people by co opting the history so that they had a rich history that they never had before. Because they've always been doing the same type of thing, leaching, eroding, destroying, and moving on.
Speaker 8: Throughout the Old Testament, God repeatedly tells the Hebrews that the land of Palestine is promised to them and their sea forever. Yet in order to occupy this land, Israel must be obedient to him. If not, God repeatedly demonstrated in the Bible that he would actually invite the peoples surrounding Israel to invade and occupy, when the Hebrews finally cried under God in repentance idiots.
Speaker 1: Okay, so here's another thing. Why if other people aren't so afflicted with all these problems, why are these people superior and they don't have to be taught all these lessons? And yet you're working on the crap of your creation. They're they're the most important to you. There's no logic here whatsoever.
Speaker 8: You allow them to possess a land dedicated to obedience. God's demand for obedience is thus a standard before which both Christian and jew must bow. Moses, a spiritual colossus, wanted to go into the land, but God would not let him because of one infraction. Today Israel has rejected God's son for twenty centuries and given first allegiance to those who crucified him, the Pharisees. Yet we are told that God is delighted that they dwell in the land. Does obedience no longer matter? It does? Someday, as in the days of Joshua and Nehemiah, Israel will give God the obedience he demands. They will return to this land in blessing.
Speaker 1: This is propaganda.
Speaker 8: But until that time, as long as Israel continues to force her on biblical occupation on the Arabs, this region will only no strife. The Arab world will continue to try to expel the Jews. The Jews will strike back back and forth, generation after generation.
Speaker 1: That again makes them the victim. They're saying, they're they're reacting. Now, why are they there again? Right? And who's how did they move in? And whose support did they have to get there ours? We were Israel before Israel was Israel, remember, But yet it's always reflexive, right, It's because they're being attacked, But so they fight back. Give me a fucking break. It's like someone moving into your house and you're telling them to leave, and they start fistfighting with you. It's like, what, don't even belong here? Get the fuck out of my house.
Speaker 8: The discord will be unending. This land will continue to believe.
Speaker 10: It is the duty of every Christian to support the humanitarian needs of Jews, to preach the gospel to them.
Speaker 1: I disagree, but it is not.
Speaker 10: Our duty to assure them that a land of promise may be occupied without obedience.
Speaker 8: Neither is it our duty.
Speaker 1: So that leaves open to things. If after everything he just said about what they do with children as early as three. These people are redeemable. This filth is what we should try to try to make better. Because they're superior. Somehow, He's fine for the same trap.
Speaker 10: To fight a war in the Middle East in defense of Israel's unbiblical claim.
Speaker 8: It is time we return to God's law, a law as old as this land, as old as the God who gave it to the Jews. If we ignore God's requirement of obedience, we only postpone that glorious day when Israel will become what she was meant to be a place of rest and healing to the nations.
Speaker 1: If you mean those nations that they wish to abolish all the people. Is that the peace and rest you're talking about.
Speaker 8: America is to continue to possess her land of blessing, she also must retreat.
Speaker 1: That's the first Israel, as of well, probably beginning in eighteen sixty five, and building upon it.
Speaker 8: Turn to the God of her father's It is true the Bible prophesies that Jewish international control or babble on the Great will gradually come to dominate the world. Yet the Bible also promises that if a nation turns to him in repentance, he will postpone the judgment he himself has predicted. God is already showing us how he can slow down.
Speaker 1: God is showing me that he's not the real God, at least the one that they're talking about.
Speaker 8: On the Zion is Timetable. In nineteen eighty two, Israel invaded Lebanon, ostensibly to destroy the PLO threat from the North, yet in doing so, she unleashed a reign of barbarity and destruction unequaled in this decade. Not only did Israel bomb by route to Rubble, killing thousands of civilians, but she actually encouraged the infamous Shatila massacre by providing aerial lighting for the three day slaughter of hundreds of innocent victims. Despite the bad publicity surrounding such atrocities, Israel was confident that her massive firepower and support from America would make Lebanon her conquered colony to the north.
Speaker 1: Support from America and why why would we do that? Why would Americans with American values in American culture or our cultures that we brought here, why would we support that? Because it wasn't us, It was the government that was already co opted It was the infiltrated waves that manipulate everything here, That's why. And how do they do that? Well, they have a big federal reserve here and they operate the purse drinks.
Speaker 8: Yet God judged Israel like Pharaoh in the Red Sea. He caused Israel to flounder. Today Israel is a nation in turmoil, divided, unable to regain the respect of the world. Although Jewish power continues to increase ominously in the United States, the fact remains that God is able to slow it down. But only if we, as a nation turn again to our creator. We must rip tent of the national.
Speaker 1: Statety, turn to your ar fifteen ends.
Speaker 8: Which have weakened our moral fiber and allowed the forces of Satan to dominate us.
Speaker 10: In a moment, we'll explain how you may educate others concerning this threat. Yet education in itself is not enough to hold back of the imonically empowered conspiracy. We have to have God's power, a power which only comes through total consecration to Him. The cost.
Speaker 1: See, I don't even understand the point of all this now. If he's telling us to the end result is that they return and they reign supreme over the lens. So what are you saying, then?
Speaker 8: Communist movement demands that every true Marxist be willing to give up everything, even his own life, for the cause. If we are to have power against the Antichrist, we must do as much. We must give our lives totally to Christ to do anything, give up anything he might ask. Only by such a death to enter hidden rebellion? Can we really have power in the spiritual rebellion?
Speaker 1: In spirit the defiance is the only way you're gonna survive this. I'm sorry, but I don't agree with this. We are ten forty six though, let me see how much time we've been here. Oh well, one second, two hours and thirteen minutes is plenty. I would say, all right, it's called the Other Israel. If you want to finish the last six minutes or seven minutes of that. But now it's turning into what I don't agree with, then I'm not gonna just sit here and argue with it. So as anymore, I already said what I had to say about it, So thank you so much for watching. It's it's unfortunate and sad that people are so informed and yet not informed. It's like, follow the logic there's a path, and when it deviates from that, you should reconsider what you're saying and maybe look deeper into what you've been told so you don't repeat the same bs. But it's whatever, alright. Anybody you know where the descriptions are in the videos, you know how to support the show, please do so, Thank you very much. The book is Preestcraft Beyond Babylon and the website is Simper s c n P E R fry f R y llc dot com and the gifts and go is gifson Goo dot com. Backslash Ballbusters. Thanks, oh and tomorrow. I haven't heard back from Duane yet, but because it's changing the times for everybody else except for us, I'm not sure if he'll be available for seven am his time, but we'll see. Hopefully it's gonna kick off and we got to get out. We have to get in and then out because I don't have to go to LA to get bottles for the sauce. So and so hope that all happens well, ye