Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaplis, and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Kaplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Sometimes that fighting's in a courtroom, very often lately, and often it's on Eric Glad you're here three h three someone three eight two five five the number text d An five seven seven three nine. Thank you to the sheriff, Sheriff Steve Reims and Heidiganol for filling in while I was once again in court and very grateful for that. Feels like I've been gone one hundred years and so much happens, isn't it amazing? I mean compared to maybe even ten years ago. So much happens in any twenty four to seven cycle. And why because there is a twenty four to seven cycle, and everybody competing for power, everybody competing for whatever it is they want to obtain, whether it's a good thing or a bad thing.
Speaker 2: You know, everybody's having to.
Speaker 1: Fill that cycle so they keep the edge and the other guy doesn't get it. So wow, you miss a day, You miss a lot. Wasn't that like forty years ago? A Koait thing three h three someone three A two five five techst d A N five seven.
Speaker 2: Seven three nine. Well, start anywhere.
Speaker 1: You want to, because I haven't talked about any of this on air for three days, and you know, I want to lead personally with this Epstein thing. I know we've got some hot stuff locally, so I want to check in with Ryan on that before we go to Epstein. But this Epstein thing, it intrigues me. But I think it's a very important moment we're in and it has to be handled right for lots of different reasons.
Speaker 2: My good friend Ryan, how you doing last time I saw you?
Speaker 3: I wasn't Gonnau.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, since before the Independence Day holiday for sure.
Speaker 2: Crazy that good job not seeing fourth of July.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Independence Day. We got to keep that all we do.
Speaker 4: Yes, Yes, And I was at the Convert Independence Day parade and my small hometown of Grass Lake is always really neat.
Speaker 2: To you the honor up there on the flow, No booddy.
Speaker 4: It was my high school baseball teammate and class of ninety two classmate, Roger Cook, who is the head coach of the Grasslake Warriors girls softball team, first time ever state champions.
Speaker 2: Wonderful they should be. That's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Well, hey, let me get your quick take on something before I go to this Epstein thing, which I'm just dying to talk about. I've been following in the news as best I can when you're doing trial prep and everything else. I've I've been following these accusations, you know, against state Representative Ron Weinberg. And now did he come on with you or with or with share for.
Speaker 2: With Heidi over the last few days.
Speaker 4: No, there appears to be a legal barrier, which you'd be very familiar with, but an adviceive counsel. He has not come on to do a live interview.
Speaker 1: And I just want to make the point. This isn't judging the representative one way or the other. But but that is not a legal barrier in the sense that he can that's a decision not to right and so but I just wondered whether he had And so I understand now if I have the lay of the land right, You've got a couple of women who've been very active in GOP circles who are claiming this this inappropriate kind of conduct, including you know, telling one of the women with her husband there, I'm gonna blank your wife, right. And then there's this allegation now from Representative Brandy Bradley as well, I'll play that sound okay.
Speaker 5: Well, I went to leadership about my own problems with Representative Weinberger. I wasn't going to air that dirty laundry, and they told me to file a workplace harassment against him, and that was the only thing that I could do. I have plenty more to say. I'm going to wait and go to those proper channels. But Carolyn Wantberg sat there and listened to her husband discuss jobs on another representative that was at the table the last night's session, and then talked about another representative who was waiting for marriage to have intimate relations and she wasn't even at the table. So for Carolyn to sit there and stand by her man, which he has heard these things come forward, will I am not going to sit here and let her go nuclear on me and pretent like I am the reason for his bad behavior. I will not do it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: You've been all over this while I've been off to I legal stuff. You've been all over this. What's your take on it.
Speaker 4: Well, the clip prior to that, I think I've loaded for you might be number one there and that pretty much tells the entire story.
Speaker 1: Okay from the beginning. Now I thought I just played one. Are we talking about two?
Speaker 3: Jacqueline? Is that in there?
Speaker 2: Oh? Jacqueline's three?
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, yep, absolutely he's been inappropriate me and the people are standing behind them.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, that was worth listening to.
Speaker 3: Jacqueline Anderson is the name?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Am I a practice a little bit? A little bit.
Speaker 6: When we my husband and I both were a part of the leadership program of the Rockies. I was class of twenty one in which Ron was our class president. My husband is class of twenty t twenty two. So the two incidents in my victim statement reports were both at events hosted by LPR. We you know, similar to this. Unfortunately, it's one of those thingshere. Fortunately, I would say I wasn't sexually assaulted. It wasn't like he physically did anything to me, so it wasn't anything I felt like I could report to the police and have anything done about it. But similar if you're being harassed at work, you take it to your HR. So when I heard of some incidences happening. In twenty twenty two, my husband and I decided to go forward and deal and speak with LPR leadership, bring forward to them the attention of what had been happening, you know, with his harassments, and at that time they had a zoom call with us and they had told us that they had decided the disciplinary action for Ron would be that he would be no longer allowed to attend any future LPR events. And at that time we felt that was satisfactory. You know, we could appreciate that we don't have to be in any spaces with him, and that's great. So we just kind of moved on with our lives, you know. Unfortunate that, you know, it happens that you move on. Even though my husband and I have stepped out of the political space over the last few years and just led very quiet lives. I know a lot of people still in the space who are still fighting for our freedoms here in Colorado, and I respect that they do. But when I hear stories of young girls, young aids who are being harassed and afraid to come forward. And then when I had found out that he was running for whip, I said enough is enough, and sometimes we just need to go ahead and be bold and step forward and speak our truth and say this is what happened, and hope that people will feel safe and coming forward and telling their stories. And I got to tell you, there are people in our dms with information about their experience on the house floor and the offices, and they're very scared to come forward, and we're trying to help them, you know, be able to do that in a safe space. But I'm tired of hearing how how you know at the end of the day, Listen, there's definitely a culture of burying harassment in politics, and I'm just not willing to be complicit in that anymore. And so that's why I came forward with my statement two.
Speaker 1: Or three someone three eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. If you have any take on that, you know, I'll let me know. I hope the representative does join us at some point.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: Quick addendum, So I was talking about this earlier today with Natalie Tenant, founder of Never Surrender. As this continues to unfold and Representative Weinberg texted Sheriff Steve Reims, who was talking about this to begin the week, and he denies the assertion that you just heard from Jaqueline Anderson that he was banned or barred or not welcome at LPR events. Now that may be a matter of semantics, but that was my understanding, and that's what Jacqueline said, and that was the resolution to her and her husband's satisfaction that that action was taken.
Speaker 3: Ron Weinberg denies that that's the case.
Speaker 1: So you know, subplot, everybody Steve, right, everybody talks to Steve.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a trusted source. That's a wonderful thing to be right. Yeah, okay, man a great integrity and yeah, quick note for context those who aren't familiar with it, I think most people are leadership program of the Rockies is awesome. But I was just sitting here thinking the last time I was at one of their annual dinners at the Broad Mart and it's just a great, great force for good in Colorado. But I don't remember it being so wild. I know it was a great event and really liked it and loved going with my wife. Had a chance to sit next to Laura Ingram at one of the dinners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's kind of cool. Yeah, I had a great chat.
Speaker 1: But yeah, anyway, so if you have a take on all that, I'd be very interesting to see where it lands. And again, hope the representative will will join us at some point three or three someone three eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine H Dan and Ryan. If someone said I'm going to blank your wife, couldn't that be perceived as a threat of rape, therefore illegal, especially if it was said twice. See, I can't respond to that question because if somebody said that about my wife, there'd be nothing left to discuss, right, Yeah, that they would have taken their last breath and I'd be in a.
Speaker 2: Jail cell somewhere. So accurate, yeah, fair, Yeah, yeah, so wow, some of these we can't read. I thought this was a family show.
Speaker 3: It's tough with this topic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean you heard I had to bleep out something, Representative Bradley said, Yeah, based on the characterization of something she heard Ron Weinberg say, at least according to her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think you bleeped it very well, you don't think I did. I think we all heard that. Well, yeah, you heard that, I mean and did. There's no FCC thing here because you, I mean, you don't have to bleep that you were doing it to respect the sensitivities of our audience. Correct, Yeah, referring to certain acts acts, Yes, yeah, I think we all got the gist of it. Unless there are other acts identified by two initials two letters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're going off the rails.
Speaker 1: But it is the perfect time to come back and talk about Epstein because this thing is really important and it just.
Speaker 2: Goes back to the point, no human endeavor is perfect. Right.
Speaker 1: We have a presidency right now that that is going as well or better than any presidency in my young lifetime, and yet it's never going to be perfect. But this Epstein thing, it's got to be fixed. Here on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 7: And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast, I.
Speaker 8: Talked to President Trump man and man eye to eye on Saint Patrick's Day about this and the Kennedy files and the King files. It was all one conversation and he said, and I agree. There are a lot of names associated with Epstein had nothing to do with Epstein's conduct. They maybe had lunch with him, or maybe had some correspondence for one thing or another. If that name gets out, those people are destroyed because it's not going to be any context. Media doesn't care about context.
Speaker 3: So you can't do that.
Speaker 8: You can't destroy human beings by putting out the files, whatever they may be. But you're certainly can have Attorney General BONDI. So this is what we know, and you know we're going to protect the innocent and he's a heinous individual.
Speaker 1: Yes, So what do you do? What should the process be here? And it doesn't that the administration has been great on a whole lot of stuff, right, but this one they have mishandled. So how do you straighten that out at this point? Because a few things are obviously true. One is that the public needs to know, they have a right to know about all bad actors associated with Jeffrey Epstein and innocent people who may have had contact with them, but there's no evidence whatsoever that they were supporting, advancing, promoting, engaged in any kind of crime. Well, those people need to be protected. That's the American way, innocent until proven guilty. But this approach of just saying, hey, this is old news, we're not talking about it anymore.
Speaker 2: To me, that's not acceptable.
Speaker 1: And I don't know whether or not the American people are going to accept it, because I haven't seen maybe you have, Ryan, Again, I've been tied up in legal stuff, but I haven't seen any good polling on whether the American people in general are concerned about this, it's hurting the president, etc. So I don't know whether it's going to become a political problem for the administration. I'm just talking about right and wrong, and right is what I just said.
Speaker 4: Well, I would venture and I could be going on a limb here, but I don't know that I am based on the reactions we've seen from so many on the right side of the political spectrum, and you have to believe that those on the left are going to be opportunistic and wanting to attack the president this issue, that this might be the one issue the Trump administration has stumbled upon. We're on the wrong side of an eighty twenty issue, or I think upwards of eighty percent of Americans want the truth released, exposed, revealed, whatever you want to say about it about Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 3: And who his clients were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very important to America that that happened on so many different levels, and one of those is just confidence in the system, right, just so important?
Speaker 2: But what process?
Speaker 1: Because right now it would have to be a politically created process. There's no legal process for that. So how do you carve that out politically? What would you like to see let's start with this three oh three seven three eight two five five text dam five seven seven three nine. What would you like to see President Trump do now with this? How should he go about handling this? I have some ideas on it, but yeah, it's not acceptable to just say no this this thing is going to go away now. In terms of Democrats, Ryan, I haven't seen any major Democrats getting on Trump on this. Is that because they suspect that a number of major Democrats were partaking of the criminal activity.
Speaker 4: It's a valid question right there too, Bill Clinton chief among them.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, So.
Speaker 1: Have any prominent Democrats while I was in court, any prominent Democrats out there bashing Trump on Epstein?
Speaker 3: I haven't seen that. Maybe our listeners have.
Speaker 4: I have seen elements of the left, let's say, people that are have a presence on X oh yeah, yeah, you know, kind of taking those political but like I said, they're opportunistic shots. It's an area of weakness for Trump. So of course, they're going to try to exploit it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I'm surprised, because obviously the left has been shameless when it comes to falsely accusing President Trump over the years, right, I mean, falsely accused of treason, et cetera.
Speaker 2: They've been shameless.
Speaker 1: So the fact that they've been and either totally quiet or relatively quiet on the Epstein thing tells me they want no part of that issue again, probably because they suspect major Democrats were committing crimes involving Epstein three or three, someone three to eight, two five, five texts, dam five, seventh, seventh or nineth one of the great texts of the year.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: These are the kind of textures we need. Dan I joined later. Are you the guest host for Steven Heidi today? Beautifully?
Speaker 2: Don got it? Yeah? Is that coming from management? Might be? Yeah, Yeah, couldn't blame him.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like remember the later years of Johnny Carson, Like in the early nineties before he went off the air, and Bette Midler was his final guest and Jay Leno would fill in like four days of the week, and Johnny would just kind of show up for one of the shows.
Speaker 2: Why do you think Bette Midler was the final guest.
Speaker 3: I don't know she's saying to him, though, I remember that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, okay, but all right, what about your run of trials?
Speaker 3: Here? Dan, are you done yet? Are you through the gauntlet?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man got a month on trial start September second, But I won't have any more now between now and then, So except for an occasional day here and there, God willing, right, Chris Berman, we're all day to day. Yeah, I would expect to be on air every day now until that next trial starts September second. Very good, but that'll be a month. Yeah, that'll be a month.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we better get these all stars lined up now.
Speaker 3: Katie bar the door.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, Where does that expression come from?
Speaker 3: I think it's Canadian? I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know, it's one of those things that intrigues me and nobody else. Every time we get a singe like that, I'm always wondering what is the origin of that? Sometimes it's obvious, and what appears obvious is wrong. So Epstein, how do we go about doing this right? There's no way through the legal system right now to be able to get this balance struck where we need the truth who else was involved in these heinous, demonic, illegal activities while protecting the innocent. And if you disagree with the premise, if you think that, hey, it doesn't matter if somebody dealt with Epstein, it doesn't matter if it was on something related this, this, that that all of it has to be exposed and let them defend themselves. I'm not from that school, you know. I'm from the school of fundamental fairness, the golden rule. Treat the other guy or gale the way you want to be treated. And so the people who did wrong in connection with Epstein, they've got to be out it. It's not acceptable that that just be buried at this point, no matter where it leads. Well, but the innocent people they need to be protected because you know how it is when when it comes to a false allegation or implication of any sexual impropriety, you know, you get the death penalty before you get the hearing, and you get the execution before you.
Speaker 2: Get the trial.
Speaker 4: And what do you make of Alan Dershowitz, one time attorney for Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 3: We have that sound too, where he's like, no, release it all.
Speaker 4: I was unfairly implicated, and I know it'll be exculpatory for me.
Speaker 2: Yes. Yes. The amazing thing is I actually plan to play that at least one of them is somebody who was accused.
Speaker 9: Others are accusers, and the judges have said if somebody calls themselves act a victim, we're not going to give any information about them.
Speaker 2: But they may not be victims, they may be perpetrators. So we don't have information about false accusers.
Speaker 9: And we know there have been many false accusers who have accused innocent people from money, and those records are being deliberately, wilfully suppressed and they shouldn't be suppressed. If the accusation is allowed out, so should the material that diminishes the credibility of the accuser.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I've got an idea. I want to kick it around with you when I come back.
Speaker 1: We've got a lot of ground to cover, including a very sad, unfortunate that I told you so. Remember when we all talked about polish in the left pushing this under this green you know, ideology, pushing this insane you know lane filtering in Colorado.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that too on the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 7: You're listening to the Dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 10: The Door, I'd say we're forty years of broken dreams.
Speaker 2: You're on your way.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that, Katie about the door thing, but that's very suspect.
Speaker 3: Music really suspect.
Speaker 2: Doesn't it. I mean, does that just age everybody twenty years? Is it not real? No?
Speaker 1: But you know what I mean, it just isn't good. No, that's not on you. You're just looking for Katie Barbee. Not only that, Kelly has an answer for us.
Speaker 2: Not where it came from, beautiful, I do so.
Speaker 11: It says it's likely originates from a traditional Scottish ballad and a legend about Catherine Douglas, a lady and waiting to the Scottish Queen. The legend tells of Catherine Douglas famously barricading a door with her arm to protect King James the first from assassins. According to The New York Times, must.
Speaker 2: Have been weak assassins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are you saying about, Katie?
Speaker 2: If if one person's arm and then I'm glad it worked. I assume it worked. I hope it worked.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Speaking of w which is there going to be any formal commemoration of the miracle.
Speaker 2: At Butler.
Speaker 1: Oh, what do you mean, like the coming up on that No, no, no, but we're coming up on the anniversary. I don't think it should be ignored. No, I mean, I think everybody can agree. It's one of the most important events in American political history when you stop and think about, truly the miraculous way that Trump's life was saved, his immediate heroic response, which revealed character in a way that really nothing else can a heroic response that that day sealed his second term, which has enormous positive consequences for America in the world, And that what would have happened to this country if God forbid the assassin, whether sent by Iran or a lone wolf or whatever, if that assassin had succeeded. Now, let me throw that out there for you three or three someone three eight two five five texts d A N five seven seven three nine. As you know, I personally believe that there was divine intervention in that Butler field. I can't prove it, can't be certain of it. That's just my belief. I, you know, hope to someday. No, but one way or the other, what do you think America looks like today, if God forbid, that assassin had succeeded, which the assassin was within a millisecond of doing one slight had turned away. Now, what would the world look like today? What would America look like today? What would American politics look like today? What would have happened from that day forward? Short term back in July and August of twenty four, three or three someone three eight two five five texts d an five seven seven, three nine, And thank god America didn't have to live through that horror and the President was spared. All right, Epstein's stuff, here's my take on it. If you weren't with us earlier, there's no legal remedy, right, There's not going to be any court process that just gets the full truth out there. So it's going to have to be done through the administration. And you've got to protect the innocent right.
Speaker 2: It would just be.
Speaker 1: Fundamentally wrong, morally wrong to just ruin a bunch of people because they had some innocent, non criminal contacts with Epstein. But it cannot be acceptable to just let it go. The guy was obviously a monster, there were obviously others involved, and the world needs to know and above all, Americans need to know that there's not going to be a cover up. Huge problem with the Democrats, right, and a big reason they lost to us. People don't want to be an in a republic. They don't want two different justice systems. They want the same one for everybody, equal treatment under the law.
Speaker 2: So here's here's what.
Speaker 1: I suggest, and then I want to get your taken on what some of the names should be. If you agree with my approach, is there needs to be at this point the administration has control of those files, still less tact within the law, but it has control of the files. There should be there should be a group put together, doesn't have to be a big group, the smaller the better.
Speaker 2: There should be a group put together.
Speaker 1: Of highly respected, highly respected former law enforcement officials. And I have no problem at all with that group being all GOP because we just know the left at this point. They just have no regard for the law and fairness or anything like that, and they would try to hyper politicize and distort and lie about the process. So I have no problem with all of these people being Republicans, but they have to be people with a law enforcement background, no politicians, and they have to be respected and trustworthy to then review all of the files and determined what can be released under the law and what should be released, balancing that fairness scale of not destroying the innocent. And then there needs to be a short fuse, my friend, there needs to be a short leash, a very tight time frame for a report to be issued, because you know what I mean. You do complex things in your job. Everybody does. I do complex things in my legal work. If you put your mind to it, an awful lot can be done in a hurry, and America deserves answers soon. So that's what I think the approach should be. If you agree, then I'd love to get I'd love to get your take on who those people should be. And I'm envisioning two or three. Once it gets too big, it gets too long, it gets too unwieldy, just coordinating schedules, it's unworkable.
Speaker 2: But who do you think those folks should be?
Speaker 1: If you've got a better idea, let me know if you think God should just be allowed to drop, But love tod that conversation because I would strongly disagree. Let's go to beautiful Colorado Springs. I was down there, well, first, I was down there for uh Court this week and then I went back today to visit clients and it is a beautiful place.
Speaker 2: Kevin. You're on the Dame Caplas. You're welcome. How you doing, Dan, I'm living the dream? How about you?
Speaker 12: Just another damn parent. So in reference to your question about what would happen if you know the assassin you know got you know, would have killed Donald Trump, I truly believe that that would have been the end of the Democratic Party. I think there would have been some minor, a little some skirmishes across the cities and stuff like that, and but yeah, it would have been the total annihilation of the Democratic Party. Well, I mean he wasn't I mean, he wasn't a Trump. He he was anti Trump either. Guess what. Guess what party is the Democrats? And you know, the Democrats probably would have probably had a PRS like, oh no, we had nothing to do with it. But you know, the America's not dumb. They they they're not stupid. They could see clearly what's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kevin, but Americans are fair and you know, for example, Americans didn't conclude and I very much respected the GOP for not going there. You know that this monster, you know, who killed those people up in Minnesota. Even though the monster cited Tim Wallas as his inspiration, the Republicans didn't go there because the guy was obviously a nut.
Speaker 12: I don't think first, yeah, and I don't think you know, and yeah, you're you're you're correct the Republicans, you know, but it would have been it would have been a slow diminish of the Republican Party, I'm sorry, the Democratic Party. And I mean it would have it would have happened over time, you know, I mean slowly, you know, you with these cities probably switching, you know, and stuff like that. That's just again, that's just one man's opinion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I appreciate it, Kevin, And thank you for the call. Man.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. That's exactly what I'm asking for us. I just want to get people's take on this.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I think if God forbid that it happened, I think it just causes such immediate deep rupture in America, such anger, such fury, and I think, you know, if my belief proves to be correct that it was divine intervention, I think one of the reasons for that divine intervention would be to spare this country, which.
Speaker 2: Is the hope of the world.
Speaker 1: To spare this country that kind of toxic bitter, deep deep deep anger and division that would have come. I mean, you could see it that day, right, You could see it on the ground in Butler, where there was immediately this anger. And you know, there is such a thing as righteous anger. And sometimes the lack of anger speaks poorly of somebody. Sometimes the lack of anger speaks well of somebody. If somebody doesn't have right anger when they should, there's something wrong with their conscience.
Speaker 2: They don't care enough.
Speaker 1: And you saw that righteous anger on the scene immediately in Butler, and imagine how that would have gripped the nation.
Speaker 2: And so I do.
Speaker 1: Think it's and I think again divine intervention, But that this nation was spared that the political fallout, I think, yeah, boy, it is scary to think about what that would have been listening as I'd said before, that right for a long time, Kamala Harris was never going to get elected president. That just wasn't going to happen. I understand that came after Butler, but she wasn't going to get elected president. Would it have changed what the Democrats did? Thank God, we don't have to know, right, all we know is and Ryan.
Speaker 3: I think it.
Speaker 2: Strongly supports I know we have to pop this break.
Speaker 1: I think it strongly supports, you know, my divine intervention theory that so many good things have happened for America and the world because President Trump survived against all odds.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Capitlas Show.
Speaker 7: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 13: So DJ to me should step up to the plate and just go to the court. Step one, go to the court, petition the court to unseal all the evidence and then let people make their mind up, let people weigh and measure what's there, make their mind. The only way you can do is release. So it's not going to go away. I don't think this thing's gonna wait. And I've told folks this is not going to go away. You've got to release everything. Just release it all.
Speaker 2: Well, whether it's going to go away or not, it shouldn't. It shouldn't.
Speaker 1: I think it's very important to American confidence in the justice system that everybody who was involved in criminal activities with Epstein be identified. And that's the challenge, right, I mean, Steve Bannon's approach of just put every record out there and let America decide personally, I think would be fundamentally unfair to people who had innocent contacts with Epstein. And in America, we pride ourselves on innocent until proven guilty and on protecting the innocent, and I think we need to be true to our values and practice the Golden rule and come up with the process where there can be a review done. What I suggested earlier was that you come up with two or three, no more than that, highly respected former law enforcement folks. I'm fine with them all being Republican because Democrats would you know, the active ones would lie and politicize it, and just go through everything and strike a balance, strike a balance. And it's not that when you release a name, it's an indictment and you're saying we have convicted that person, etc. But you just have to strike a balance where it would be fair or unfair to release a name. What about everybody who went to the island with Epstein? Seems to me that's fair. And then if somebody went to the island with Epstein said they didn't know any of that stuff was going on, then they can make their case to the public. You know, if you've got somebody else who just had a business meeting with Epstein, do you ruin their life over that? Yeh see, I'd love your taking all that. I just think it cannot be allowed to just go away. But there has to be a fair process. Three all three someone three eight two five five takes d an five seven seven three nine. Hey, a lot coming up in the five o'clock hour as well. I do want to get to this. And it's as sad I told you so. But we could all see it coming, right, We talked about it at the time where you've got and it's just this hallmark of this this radical Democratic party now where they just don't have respect, They really don't for the inherent dignity of each human life. And it takes a whole lot of forms, starting with mass killing before birth, but but you know, the unnecessary killing of a lot of people after birth, and that includes this changing our laws when it comes to oh yeah, if you're on a bicycle under these circumstances, you can run a stuff. So what what are they thinking? Motorcycles? Oh yeah, no, in the interest of green ideology, motorcycles. Yeah, you can lane filter, which means when other traffic stopped, you know, you can go down the center line well other lanes, but but oh no, if traffic's moving, you can't do it. When anybody with a brain knew once you pass that law, you were going to get full lane splitting where motorcycles were going to be going right down the lane between traffic, you know, splitting that lane between traffic, you know, when traffic was moving, and traffic was moving full speed. Ryan, I don't even need to get into the examples, right, everybody listening hasn't. But just this morning, driving back from meeting in the Springs, I had it happened twice. And one of those times I was in the express lane and coming back up here from Colorado Springs and the bike was splitting the lane between me and the left hand lane of normal traffic. And he must have been going one hundred and ten at least at least And everybody listening can tell a bunch of similar stories from probably the last week or two. So here's the nine news package on the Here.
Speaker 14: This morning, troopers are targeting reckless motorcyclists on our roadways. Colorid State Patrol says that eleven fatal crashes involving motorcyclists in June prodded them to conduct the special operation and as a.
Speaker 5: Porter, Corny un is joining us live right now from C four seventy near Morrison and Corny.
Speaker 8: Over the weekend, officer stop dozens of people, one of which was caught on camera going more than one hundred miles per hour.
Speaker 10: Yes, that's right, Corey and Jordan. Colorado State Patrol troopers and Jefferson County sheriff officers. Our deputies work together this weekend to stop forty five vehicles over this holiday weekend. Twenty five of them where motorcycles, and one of those motorcyclists was going one hundred and twenty miles per hour here along C.
Speaker 2: Four seventy.
Speaker 10: Take a look. This is that motorcyclist that we're talking about. An aerial view of this chase. According to CSP, because of significant risk of the public safety, troopers on the ground did not go after the rider. Instead, they used the aircraft to track the motorcyclist, who was also seen using the right shoulder to pass cars and was also spotted weaving through multiple lanes of traffic. Eventually, officers caught up to the rider. Once he parked at a business in Golden troopers arrested that motorcyclist for felony eluding the.
Speaker 2: Aircraft provides us the ability to kind of sit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this story goes on from there. But similar to the story we played last week, et cetera, we all know that since the Left put this lane filtering law into effect, that we have much much more lanes splitting going on and motorcyclists driving at full speed and moving traffic between lanes of cars, trucks, et cetera.
Speaker 2: So what do you think should happen here? Personally?
Speaker 1: I think that not only does that lane filtering law need to be reversed, I think some very tough laws have to be passed absolutely prohibiting this and cracking down on it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Listen, I used to ride before a bad wreck, and we've had plenty of people who have made the point about the safety value of true lane filtering. But I think we can do that while getting rid of this madness. Doctor Catherine Wheel are next on The Dan Kapla Show.