Speaker 1: Because they're plether. Yes, because they're pleather and I don't like that weird.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hi, welcome to Laura Kane after Dark. Thanks so much for tuning in. Baby, It's midnight, and you know what, guess what Tomorrow at two thirty, I'm picking up a girl named Evan Heather from the airport. Oh yay, and she's gonna be here for a week.
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 2: If he'll make you guys dinner, Oh my gosh, you would love that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll make you dinner somenight.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, will you? And then are you gonna invite your other besties or just just my? Number two is number one in town?
Speaker 4: No number one is not in what about number three? Number three is not in town?
Speaker 3: Darn it?
Speaker 2: I know It'll just have to be me and ev and I'll bring Elvis to You're like, not in my house? You won't. There's not gonna be any dog here in my house. Okay. So it was really I'm really excited. This is so fun, and Evan is most well. She is most excited to see me, of course, and to be home. Even though she doesn't have a room now, Antonio has her room completely, so she's she spends the night with me in my room, which is fun, and she was looking forward to most of all going to the beach. She misses San Diego beaches, Peebee Mission Beach, ob all those beaches. Well, I just read like just a half hour ago. Oh no, that June gloom is gonna hit us like bam this week, meaning it's going to be completely gloomy and overcast at the coast. So I was thinking to myself, all right, what do I do to remedy this? So I'm thinking, you know you can buy pool passes at different pools around San Diego County. Did you know that? Yeah, like day passes. So I was thinking that we could buy a day pass at a cool pool.
Speaker 1: You know, you can come use my pool. There's three go.
Speaker 3: To the Lafayette Excel pool passes.
Speaker 2: Well I would, okay, I'm trying to get away from the gloom. Would that be a way I'm trying to be away.
Speaker 3: From the gloom?
Speaker 2: No? Well east, No, No, not even if I go to a league like out in Viejas area. No, really, it extends that far. I thought it was just the coastline.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's the entire county.
Speaker 2: Oh, man, this is gonna.
Speaker 1: Be so so sa Savior de Naro and just come hang out at my pool. There's candanas and.
Speaker 2: Well it's supposed to get nice again toward the weekend, which she will.
Speaker 3: Still be June. Yeah, like there's no escaping it.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. And she facetimed me today from New York City and she was in a tank top and it was super sunny. She goes, mom, it's hot.
Speaker 3: Well it's still hot here it.
Speaker 2: Was yesterday, Oh my god. And uh yeah, it's muggy. That's what it is. It's totally muggy. So that's going on in the weather. And so what else did I want to talk about?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, I have I want to know if you guys feel the same way. By the way, is there anything you want to talk about? Real quick?
Speaker 1: I'll wait till you're done.
Speaker 2: I okay. In my household growing up, this word was a bad word. Oh boy, I told you the story last week about the guy that sat down next to me at vahas playing the game and he tried to send me flowers.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh yes, oh yeah, the stalker.
Speaker 2: Okay, did I tell you he succeeded in sending me the flowers. Okay, there they are right there.
Speaker 3: Oh they're pretty, and there was a teddy.
Speaker 2: Bear attached to the flowers. And the card is very kind of bland, which is nice. It just said very nice spending time with you. It okay again. This guy is like seventy ish and he works at a jeep dealership, so I kind of need him because no, I have to turn in my jeep and or I have to extend my lease. There's like a I know, but anyway, whatever, So I went to It was on my birthday. We went to see Cheap Trick, right, So I escaped to remember and I went to go play because I just did well. Yesterday, Antonio and I are walking the dogs. My roommate Antonio, who I went with, and his son and his daughter in law. He apparently saw these flowers when I wasn't here read the card. Whatever, I don't care. I just put them there, no big deal. He was giving me the silent treatment for like a day and a half, and so yesterday when we walked the dogs, I'm like, what's up because obviously you're not talking to me for a reason, and it goes, do you want me to be nice or do you want me to be honest? Oh god, what did I do? Now? I'm always in trouble, like I'm always doing something.
Speaker 3: I know your pain.
Speaker 2: Dude, He goes, you are an idiot. I'm like, excuse me.
Speaker 3: Good for him.
Speaker 2: We were not allowed to use that word in my house growing up because that was a bad word.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we're no longer.
Speaker 2: It's a word core it. It makes me feel pain.
Speaker 3: You may have to readdress your relationship with the word idiot. It's a pretty common word. I said, why, Yeah, what did you say you were doing to justify that?
Speaker 2: He said that I'm too nice to people. True, I'm sorry, that's my personality. I I actually believe the best in everybody. And yes, it's terrible.
Speaker 3: That's an idiotic thing to do.
Speaker 2: I said, why don't you call me? You can call me naive. I'll accept that you can call me an airhead. I'll accept that you can say that my head is in the clouds. I'll accept that this guy I swear to you was not putting on moves. He was not hidden. I was not vibeing m in any sort of way. We were just next to each other playing a slot machine, and you know, conjured up a conversation and I gave him my podcast card with your phone number, which I didn't you know, I didn't whatever, whatever, which is a little bit Well, anyway, being called an idiot was not right.
Speaker 3: I think. I think the stigma you have attached to idiot is not as severe as I've been. I've been called a lot worse.
Speaker 2: You probably you're probably called an idiot at work?
Speaker 3: A why but people like not at work?
Speaker 2: Well, no, people that come in and or get all our customer service people. Who what was the last person that called you an idiot?
Speaker 1: I don't want to say somebody.
Speaker 2: On the road.
Speaker 3: Idiot's not that bad. That's like the most like low level insult.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's what would have been worse in this instance?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not going to say, because there's so many things.
Speaker 2: I go, I all, and the guy was nice enough.
Speaker 3: I go.
Speaker 2: You told me you were by the valet with your son and your daughter in law and it was time to go. So he walked me out there, big freaking deal. It wasn't no big deal. No, he was being a gentleman. Eric thoughts. Honestly, I don't think it was you know me, but like if you didn't know me, and then I and then.
Speaker 3: Like, I, well, it's not like he was walking you to.
Speaker 2: His car or your card.
Speaker 4: No, then I would have said, okay, people. And if he was like does this tewell smell like chloroform?
Speaker 3: You're like what? Let me let me back the question up a little bit, Eric, Do you think Laura is naive when it comes to judging people's intentions?
Speaker 2: Sometimes I would say most of the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I don't think in this I mean, you were going to where you knew other people.
Speaker 2: I was going to where I thought they were and guess what, they weren't there, right.
Speaker 3: Okay, look most of it, it's like it's not the stupidest thing I've heard. It's a little like I would don't do that. But as a point of order, I would say, don't give out your phone number to people, especially you don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Would say that's a little maybe not idiotic, it was a little stupid. Definitely nice.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe on the next batchup cards you don't put your cell phone number.
Speaker 2: Or you just don't that's for business.
Speaker 3: Just don't hand them out to random people.
Speaker 2: Then okay, okay at casinos.
Speaker 4: Ones the ones she should hand out to random people. Should just have you in like Lingerie in those boots with like your OnlyFans site on it. Oh okay, she hasn't hit that rock bottom yet.
Speaker 2: Oh well I'm getting there, believe me. Oh my gosh, Evan comes tomorrow. And of course rent was due, like you know, I paid it what yesterday today? And I'm like, there it goes all the money in the black hole, I said, Okay, so I listened. You will see on my YouTube. Oh no, she's again and now today because listen to this. I worked Saturday night until ten, I worked Sunday night until ten. I worked this morning at five am until ten thirty, and then I had an audition at eleven.
Speaker 1: Oh can we hear about that audition?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll tell you about that in a minute. And I want to put you guys to the test and see if this is something that you could actually do, because I don't know if I'm going to be able to do this.
Speaker 3: Okay, but wait real quick, did anything else happen with the stock or you just drop off the flowers?
Speaker 2: He texted me and said, I have something I worrited. I told you about that already, and then I texted, and when I got the flowers from work, my boss let me know that they were there and she put them in the traffic room and I texted it back and I said, thank you for the flowers. It was very nice of you. Period. That's it.
Speaker 3: No more to be clear conversation, And to be clear, it's very likely that he's just like innocent, unassuming no bad intentions. It is naive to assume that, though.
Speaker 2: Again, I get vibes because I'm a sensitive and I know who's bad and who's not. This man was not a bad man.
Speaker 1: If he sends you a wiener pick, then oh my.
Speaker 3: Well, don't wait to find out after the bad thing has happened, if you're a sensitive or not.
Speaker 2: He has not reached out since that.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, that's good. I wouldn't rely on your natural sensitivities to determine whether someone is good or bad.
Speaker 2: And I can't use them for advice.
Speaker 3: On my g I don't think you should use them at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, he gave me his car.
Speaker 3: I mean I think you should maybe not use it all right, play it safe? Okay, do I feel like I'm the only adult in this room.
Speaker 2: Use this freaking forty five. No, you're older.
Speaker 3: No he's not. He's seventy five.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's like sixty five. He's got to be sixty five.
Speaker 1: Okay, finally I'm in a room with somebody older than me.
Speaker 2: Can I just give you a side note? How do you think my hair looks today?
Speaker 3: It looks really good?
Speaker 2: Okay, great, because last night when I got off work at nine thirty ten, was it. I'm even liking the top. Thank you in the makeup?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yeah, your boobs are just blasting the camera.
Speaker 2: I know I didn't really are. I didn't know this top. Did this really?
Speaker 3: You didn't know?
Speaker 2: No, I thought it was just going to be I didn't know they were going to open up. I didn't try it on.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, I did not even I just got a side view.
Speaker 3: I did not get them. I don't know. She's like, I didn't know what happened. I'm like the shirt with three strings on it.
Speaker 2: Wow, I did not realize I was gonna pull apart that severe.
Speaker 3: I just let the theory was that the top? Wow? Okay, so hey jugs McGee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this girl right here has I love my hair extensions because it makes me feel pretty and and I've I've had extensions for many years off and on throughout my adult life. Okay, yeah, so extensions are expensive like that you buy the hair, and the hair is like can be upwards of one thousand dollars, and then them putting them in costs another like, so you're looking at like fifteen hundred dollars or at the very least like seven hundred dollars every time you put in there. So I'm like, you know what, I bet I could do it myself, put in the tape and extensions. If I just watched a YouTube video m HM and so as I was scrolling through tea one boring day, oh boy, I saw that they sold hair, real human.
Speaker 3: Hair, really really real human hair, real.
Speaker 2: Human hair, and it's called hair, and I know, remy hair is what? What is it? That's the good kind?
Speaker 3: Okay? They they sell the good kind for cheap on TIMU.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's not like from women that have been trafficked.
Speaker 2: Or if it's just fake, well I don't know about.
Speaker 1: Or they've ripped the hair out their heads that they're trying to flee.
Speaker 2: That's what I don't know. Maybe maybe maybe that's why I'm getting but no, it's real. It's real hair, for sure, Yes, because absolutely I know it's it's a little bit thin on the ends. And this is a mixture of like five different colors. Okay, So I was stressed because they fall out pretty quickly because I'm not really good at it. And anyway, last night, at eleven o'clock at night, I'm putting in hair extensions so I can have so I look pretty for this, this interview that I had today. So does it look okay? They all blen look to you. No hair, I put it in myself whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's all one length on the back too.
Speaker 2: Oh, I cut it to myself. It is jacked up.
Speaker 3: It doesn't look real. Looks fake. I don't think it does obviously. Well, it looks fine, it blends well. It doesn't look like real hair though if I buy that it does.
Speaker 2: Yes, Brian, you know what you're saying. It Well, this part doesn't look because it's a different color than this.
Speaker 3: Also, I think it is naive to think that the cheap hair on Timu is real.
Speaker 2: Brian. You you I don't want you to speak about hair because I know everything about it and I know when it is fake and when it is not. You can't curl fake hair, it melts. Is this the fake hair? Yes, it doesn't feel fake. It's real. I know because it's real. It's real human hair anyway, so rum tu put it in myself. Thank you very much. Then you did a very way real quick.
Speaker 3: What's worse it being fake or it being real? From someone who was hair traffics.
Speaker 2: I know that I didn't think about, and.
Speaker 3: Yet you're wearing it.
Speaker 1: It's a good thing that Brian and I are the voice of reason.
Speaker 2: So maybe you know because sometimes I think when I have somebody else's hair on my tape to my head, I think about like if am I getting their energies that were attached to their hair? You know, like if they were in a bad way, Am I going to have like bad energies flowing through?
Speaker 4: Well, if you wake up tonight screaming thinking that you've you've been trying to fight your way out of a burlap sack, then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my eyes are rolling in my head like a slot machine.
Speaker 2: Hey, maybe then I'm resourceful should be scared? Am I? I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: You are resourceful, one of the most resourceful people I know.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and you can learn. I'm telling you. You can learn anything.
Speaker 3: You can anything anything. That doesn't mean you should have tempt all those things.
Speaker 2: Well, it was not easy putting the ones in the back.
Speaker 4: I no, In fact, my favorite story brand it was so bad. It was when she put the extensions in and forgot the back and it was all three of the pictures because I took a lot of them and it was long, and then there was a huge chunk in the back that was like a bob.
Speaker 3: It was awesome. It was the best thing ever.
Speaker 2: Trial and error. I've I've like been through it and I've learning. I'm learning, but I saved a ship ton of money.
Speaker 1: God, now we're going to have to put an NC seventeen on this. You're always swearing.
Speaker 2: Oh well, you bust out the f every once in all every oh God, here every ubes again? Every okay, So okay. Some you know that that website that I was doing auditions for called Backstage am Girls.
Speaker 3: No, oh, that was the other website.
Speaker 2: It's called backstage dot com. Yeah, anybody can join it. It's for voiceover work, it's for like acting, it's for user generated content, it's for TikTok stuff, it's for everything that's very famous. Yes, out of the blue, Like I haven't been on there and tried to audition for anything in a long time. I've been really busy. I haven't even thought about it. I haven't even checked my hinge in like days.
Speaker 1: My god, what are you going to do?
Speaker 2: I don't know? Oh my god. So, uh, I get a message on my phone because my phone numbers listened in this message from backstage, and it's from a company. And they saw my profile and they thought that, and they read my they looked at my resume. They even looked at my resume.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And they saw my experience, you know, like my radio experience and whatnot, and they said, we want you to try out for this streaming host position for TikTok. It is a company that makes sustainable water bottles and they make exercise equipment.
Speaker 4: Nothing you like better than water and exercise is probably Oh my god.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I actually went there today.
Speaker 3: You went where to this?
Speaker 2: No, it's legit. It's legit as could be because I watched it. No, because the girl there was a girl. Okay, what's it called? The company? Should I should I call them? Okay? Well, okay, look up, ume, look up? Ume you m a y Those are the treadmills that you can put under your desk. You can walk on them, you can put them under your bed, you can move them, take them with you on vacation if you want to.
Speaker 1: Put your laundry on them.
Speaker 2: Okay, so good for that.
Speaker 3: No, no cycles that for you can see. You can see.
Speaker 2: That's the good thing about this one. This is a good thing about this this treadmill is that it's so compact you can just shove it.
Speaker 3: And that's the company that you're you interviewed with.
Speaker 2: Yes, the company is uh is Gorilla tech ink. Wait, but they sell the UME. Oh, don't be back, don't going, don't go wherever you're about to go, don't go where you stop it. Look it up onto you.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing. Ume is not the company. Ume is just the product. I know. I'm trying to look up the company.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you later because I don't want you to like.
Speaker 3: Even Well, if this is a terrible thing and I'm trying to help you.
Speaker 2: Well you can do it on the download. What if somebody else gets their hair off temu and it's yours.
Speaker 3: I'm excited about this so well, I'm not trying to burst your bubble, but on places like backstage or a lot of there's a lot of a lot of scammy stuff.
Speaker 2: I'll believe me. There are scamms.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, but you're a little naive. I feel like you'd fall for them. Actually, I take it back, I know you'd fall for them.
Speaker 2: I saw this happening live on TikTok, a girl doing it.
Speaker 3: I mean it's not a scam. There there are scams that can present legit. They're like drop shipping crap, which is you don't probably want.
Speaker 2: To drop it. I should have don't do this your debbie down.
Speaker 3: I get so nervous with my mommy and daddy fight. I'm looking for you in.
Speaker 4: A minute I have with the two of you in this heated exchange and me being very nervous and sweating, I'm beginning to think and hear me out on this. Okay, we should do since you are my soulmate, we should do an only fans page and all. Put like a can of celsius between my feet and tip it and you can drink it like you can lay back and all all.
Speaker 2: And people will pay it a watch.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, this was such a right.
Speaker 4: Like you could feed me pasta like you could put a fork between your toes and why in the pasta around and feed me. Do you know how many hits we would get? Literally tense.
Speaker 2: I need you to be the guy that says, Laura, tell me more about it. I want to hear what happened, Laura, tell me more about it.
Speaker 1: I want to hear what happened.
Speaker 2: Thank you, You're welcome whatever.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm just gonna say I will not support every endeavor if I think it's a bad endeavor. I am trying to look out for you. You're welcome because sometimes you don't look out for yourself. You jump at everything.
Speaker 2: I understand that, and I do agree with that. So why don't we take it. I'll tell you what happened.
Speaker 3: It's kind of fun to argue it over on the air, though, I want a savior.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll figure out about the interview.
Speaker 3: Tell me about the interview.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get Brian at a well cap that says v O R on it. What voice of reason?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, uh d, I s k oh.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry you're the voice of reason here.
Speaker 2: No, but you're a jerk sometimes.
Speaker 3: Because you don't sometimes you don't want to hear Bryan.
Speaker 2: Is so mean to you. I don't like the way he speaks to you. You need to tell him to be quiet.
Speaker 3: That's fine. I've accepted my role. Here's the thing is that sometimes you just don't like to hear the bad news that you need to be little here.
Speaker 2: Listen to me, girls, This girl right here is hustling, and.
Speaker 3: I'm looking for Not all hustles are good.
Speaker 2: Understood.
Speaker 4: You say that some hustles could wind up with you in hustler. Yeah, and we don't want.
Speaker 2: Or who's gonna want this in hustler? I think I've out. I think I've aged out of hustling.
Speaker 3: Don't know. Clearly try him that with that top.
Speaker 2: So some of the some people have those Okay.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, tell them tell me about an interview. I will hear about it. I will interject and judge if I hear something really bad.
Speaker 2: I brought all my makeup to work. I brought two sets of workout clothes, because what it's a workout Wait, TikTok thing?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have workout club?
Speaker 3: You do I do interview and workout clothes.
Speaker 2: That's because it was the product you're supposed to like. Look like you're working out on it, just like leggings, and it was really cute. I mean it was like a leisure outfit.
Speaker 3: Whatever. That's a choice, that's a voice.
Speaker 1: She's starting to get mad.
Speaker 2: I even curled my hair at work. I did all the things at work because I had to get already. Yes, I worked, but like I had like a half hour to like doll up real quick before I went up to Surrenda Valley. So I get to the place, they say, hey, what's up? You know what? I see boxes and boxes of all their products and stuff, and there's like a bunch of people working in there. And this guy takes me up to this room and he sits me down. And beforehand they had given me like specifications about the product. They gave me videos to watch because I am not a TikTok person really, because I'm mostly Instagram and I've never really watched a live TikTok person sells stuff. So they gave me that to watch and I actually have to watch it love as the girl downstairs in the studio was doing it. So they did an audition where I he goes, Okay, go up, it's not going to be live, but this is just to see how you how your flow is. And he said, this is what we want in the beginning greeting. What you're selling engagement because you know, you see the people's names scrolling and oh, hey, what's up? What's up? Matt? Oh hey, I see that you're you know, from blah blah blah blah. Do you work out? You're to engage the people and then tell them about the product and then do the hard cell right okay, and.
Speaker 4: The hard cell is you need to get this buy one now, well, yip out your credit card, stop buying it for using it for online porn, and use it to work something else out.
Speaker 2: So I was like, well, yeah, so you know.
Speaker 3: I could totally do this with my eyes.
Speaker 2: Closed, but could you do it for four hours straight without a break?
Speaker 3: That might be.
Speaker 2: So my first trial. Okay, So he liked me. I did all the things like I was like, okay, you know, I pretended like I was talking to people online. I said, you know what, I haven't worked out in years, and I'm just being honest with you, but this product makes me want to work out because it's something that I can take with me. I can put it at my desk and stand up at my computer. It's portable. I could stick it in my car. It's forty pounds. It has it has handlebars, but you can put them down where you just like be. It's just has seven layers of cushion, so it's good for your knees. It goes seven miles an hour at the highest. It has three elevations. I like memorized all this stuff, right, my god. So then I said, it's flash it's a flash deal right now, it's only one thirty nine when in when regularly it's three forty nine, So get it. It's only fifteen minutes. It's this low. So let's, you know, get on it, because I mean what you spent one hundred and thirty nine dollars on two three nights of eating out a grub hub me, so you know this would be a really great thing. So like, get on it. And so anyway, he gave me some notes afterward, and they were all pretty good and some little criticisms, which was fine.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 2: He said, I like you. I think I let's try you out on Wednesday. Okay, So Wednesday, you guys, I need your help, okay, on TikTok okay, I'm going to be live. Okay for two hours, he's well, she's starting me for two hours okay, from twelve thirty to two thirty, okay on Wednesday, okay, oume, you am ay. Look it up now on TikTok see if you can find it. Maybe somebody's on right now, tell me so, but he's on doing the live thing, and get on and talk to me and help me, like I'm going to ask you questions and you can like. And then if you bought stuff, oh my god, it'd be like the coolest thing in the whole wide world. I'd be a superstar. But you know, I'm not even into is that it? Yes? Well here, go to live right there, and let's see if it's going live.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're not. The company is not Ume, so it's not gonna be on their thing.
Speaker 2: Well it was when I looked.
Speaker 3: But you're just selling their product through a different company.
Speaker 2: Okay, try Gorilla tech ink. But I don't know if that would be it because when I looked up Ume, she was live. And go to the live tab and see. I don't know if they do it this late, maybe they do it pretty much all day. Is there anything live right now? Now? I think it's ume. I think that's the one that I looked up. Okay, So anyway, twelve thirty to two thirty on Wednesday, I'm on and I told the guys I'm a good ad liber but two hours is gonna be it's gonna be a challenge. Four hours is what they want. And they want three days a week, wow, four hours a day doing this live streaming host thing. And if I sell more than a certain amount, like they have a base amount that they want to sell each hour. If I kick it up and I sell more, I make commission.
Speaker 1: Look at you, listen.
Speaker 4: I would totally do it for four hours in like a jock strap and a headband.
Speaker 2: No the oh, just you dress nice? Like I said? Is? I said? Was this okay? This like workout outfit? He's like yeah, I think he wanted me to dress a little bit nicer than I wasn't dressed. But that's okay. I could do that. I could do that. I just wanted to look like I was a worker out or like I exercised. Yes, I wanted to look the part. But anyways, so so I got a gig. I got a gig. Good for you, congratul seven jobs now to juggle. Oh my seven jobs to juggle? Which one is gonna stick?
Speaker 1: I bet she'll be really good at this.
Speaker 2: I'll be good at this. But for four hours, what if I have to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, you better bring up big jugger selsias.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to drink anything, and then I'm gonna have like complete dry mouth. Oh I'm not gonna stop talking.
Speaker 1: Can you not go away from the camera for one second? Well, like take a step of water.
Speaker 2: When I went down to watch the girl who was on live after my interview, there was a guy in there with her that would like ring a bell if like somebody bought it and would say hey. He would get on camera and say and say something real quick, like every once in a while he'd pop in there. So, yes, there's somebody else in the room and who helps out and stuff like that. And so there's a couple of videos that he wants me to watch, ones that are that he really likes and things that are that I'd be really good at. Okay, he goes it's it's it's harder to do when it's a smaller audience. It's easier to engage, and the engagement is good but when you have a larger audience, you got to focus more on different things. So like it's a whole philosophy behind thee.
Speaker 1: Now, will you promise to do something for me?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I will, I will try. I can't promise.
Speaker 1: Well, you just remember to text me so that I know to log on.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, okay, I don't mean like I want you to scream my names.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, you're like, oh, I just thought you were going to say something. Oh oh my gosh. So anyway, you guys, why not?
Speaker 3: Right, I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 2: Why not? And then why not? Evan's going to be here, and uh, we're gonna go to ob after that because we always go to the Obie's Farmer's Market on Wednesday evenings at three, so that gives us time. But I said, Evan, will you come with me for my first time and sit in there for two hours watch me, watch me stumble through it, hopefully not stumble through it. But if I have to walk on that treadmill for the whole time, I will I will pass out because I literally have not worked out. I walked up that up my hill. So that's why I don't go to Vondes which is now Pavilions. They changed it to the fancier name.
Speaker 3: Yes they did.
Speaker 2: I'm out of breath. I am like huffing and puffing, So my poor heart needs help.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I know, I just have had time. And it's kind of like same with going to a meeting. Now, this is this is not good that I haven't been to a meeting in a while. I've just been so busy with work. I've been so involved and focused on that that I like stepping your toe back into working out or stepping your toe back into a meeting. It's the first time. Is have you ever gone like a while without working out and then like the first time is like kind of hard to get back in.
Speaker 4: It was when I when I had the flu, when I went back to the gym, I was, well.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is you're like it took a lot for you to get there. Yeah, So it's kind of the same thing. Like I don't even know where i'd start. I wouldn't go to like a gym gym. I think i'd probably go to a class, like a yoga class, because you know, I don't want to be lifting weights or anything like that. Even though I probably should. I probably should get my cholesterol check too.
Speaker 3: Feel like mine's really good.
Speaker 1: I just had my physical.
Speaker 2: Do you have pill Do you take pills for it? I?
Speaker 3: Oh no, not for cholesterol.
Speaker 2: Now, Oh my god. If I get if I get prescribed cholesterol pills, if you get what, just smother me with a pillow. If if my doctor says, hey, you have high cholesterol, here's some medication, then just smother me. Oh and by the way, what I did get the email right after we talked about this burial plots available. I'm like, oh my gosh, he just said that, and I just got it. The next time I get him weekly, I'm like, I'm still like I still almost have half a life.
Speaker 1: Like a little less I'm but I'm halfway over the mountain.
Speaker 3: A little more than halfway.
Speaker 1: Over the mountain.
Speaker 2: We could make it to a hundred and still be kicking it. Look at Dick Van Dyke. He is a rock star in that day. He is ninety nine, and he is, like, I know, as energetic as ever. Yeah, for sure, So it's possible. Yeah, probably not with the way I live.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't live without way anymore.
Speaker 2: This doing and sleeping very little and running around all over the place stressing out.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I'm going to be taking care of you in our old age.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. So anyway, Oh, I just wanted to tell you all that fun stuff that is awesome. Okay, so I'll remind you guys to I'll post something too, so I could really use your help because I'm really nervous and I really went to make a good impression.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you that you look super hot and sexy?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? Can I say be good? I say I'm filling up my spank bank right now.
Speaker 2: Oh I can't say something like that because everybody sees it. Oh, to just be be decent. Can you be decent?
Speaker 3: Yes? I can be decent.
Speaker 2: Okay, pretend you're for a little while. Maybe don't protect pretend you're not my friend, you're just a customer.
Speaker 1: Oh that'd be even worse.
Speaker 2: No, because then they'll think I have all these new customers and they're not all my friends actually all my friends.
Speaker 1: Well I won't, I won't say I'm your friend.
Speaker 2: Okay. Oh hey, uh Rammer, Eric, that's what you are on Instagram? Right? Or what are you on TikTok? Are you actually Eric Rimmer? On TikTok. Don are you on TikTok?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We'll get you on TikTok. Yeah, oh well whatever anyway you guys. So that was just a lot about me. Hello, anything you want to say.
Speaker 3: I went on.
Speaker 1: Thursday night and so uh.
Speaker 4: The play at the Civic Theater called a Beautiful Noise the Neil Diamond.
Speaker 3: Oh, how was that was fantastic?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 3: Anna, I love Neil Diamond was fantastic. Anna is so cute.
Speaker 1: She was one of the ushers.
Speaker 4: Oh, I was looking for the VIP entrance and she was like, oh, it's just right around the corner.
Speaker 1: Oh excuse me, and she goes Laura Kane after dark and I turned right. That's the picture I set. You have her and ie. She's so cute, just so adorable.
Speaker 2: How do you always get wrecked everywhere you go? And me, No, hardly ever. I get I recognized sometimes from Jeff and Jerr listeners, but not podcast listeners.
Speaker 4: I love that I got recognized in Vegas. That's crazy, crazy.
Speaker 2: But why did you get VIP? Why are you so important?
Speaker 1: My friend does the does something with the Civic Theater.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that would be cool if you hooked a sister up is do you are you enough of a friend? Would you have to go with? You? Kidding me? Evan being here to see a musical which you want to die? Can we go see that one? It's I think it's already I've done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the lead and the girl that her name is Hannah something or other she played his wife. They were fan and the backup dancers were holy smoke.
Speaker 3: It was really good.
Speaker 2: What did what song did they end with? Calm boom boom bo? Everybody freaked out? Its sweet Caroline right and it.
Speaker 3: Was sweet Caroline? Oh how fine?
Speaker 1: You don't bring me flowers? Was the other one.
Speaker 2: I wrote a story on that for Coco News.
Speaker 3: Yes, a big deal.
Speaker 2: Because I really love the news thing. It's really fun. So I have so many seven jobs now.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you are such a busy girl.
Speaker 2: Seven jobs fake hair TMU and I'm an idiot. So there we go. There's my whole summation and we will talk to you.
Speaker 1: I watched some really really good shows over.
Speaker 3: Do you watch hacks? Do you watch ACKs? Do any of you watch Hacks?
Speaker 2: You need to? It is brilliant and funny as hell. It's so damn hacks.
Speaker 3: Yes, I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm totally caught up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I absolutely love it.
Speaker 2: I can't believe what happened, but I.
Speaker 1: Know, isn't it crazy? Now on I think it's on Prime. It's Jessica Biel and.
Speaker 2: Watching this Elizabeth Elizabeth Banks.
Speaker 3: It's called The Better Sister.
Speaker 2: It's it's so good, totally with you.
Speaker 1: It is so good.
Speaker 4: And then I started watching last night the Sherry Peppini document.
Speaker 2: I started watching that too. Now do you are you on her side a little bit more?
Speaker 3: No? I don't know that. I believe that whole.
Speaker 2: This is a woman. Do you know the Shery Peppini story?
Speaker 3: No, I don't really watch the documentaries.
Speaker 2: Well this this woman checked this out.
Speaker 3: My god, I love the docentory family.
Speaker 2: This woman who just pretty blonde girl with a handsome husband and children, went for a run, didn't come back. The husband went to look for her, found her headphones with with hair attached to it like they'd been ripped off her head.
Speaker 3: On top of her cell phone on phone. So there's a whole.
Speaker 2: And then she disappeared and people went it was national news like where is she at the POENI.
Speaker 3: Is this the lady that faked it?
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah. See here's my thing with documentaries. They're all right, but everything they present I could read in three minutes on the Wikipedia article. They never have anything really interesting.
Speaker 4: You know what, absolutely when you get it from their viewpoint and from the viewpoint of them, like the investigators on the case. Yes, there was stuff that came out that, like one of the investigators said that you wouldn't have even thought about it, like nobody wrote about like the way she said when they came to the crime scene her phone and the way her were just rolled up and sitting right on top of the phone. She said that would never happen.
Speaker 2: But she came back with bruises.
Speaker 1: She was, I just cuts, like huge cuts in her arms. And so what she what she said was there was two women that abducted her and they're like and the investigators were like, well, that women aren't usually the abductors, and.
Speaker 2: Then she was like, they're Hispanic and so she was like totally being.
Speaker 4: You know, like racist and all this stuff. And then it comes out that she lied.
Speaker 3: Stories.
Speaker 2: But this is her side of the story. Now, yeah, okay, she said, you saw that what the media wanted you to see. Now it's my turn.
Speaker 3: But then you wonder if she's still lying, because that was a big one. It was pretty conclusively proved that she was lying.
Speaker 2: I feel like she's a little.
Speaker 4: Well and then she like the theatrics that she put on when she was being interrogated, like all the crying.
Speaker 2: In the But the husband's a weirdo too.
Speaker 1: The husband was kind of like there were neighbors that said they heard him say that he was going to kill her, like dude, all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 2: So my little, my little casino incident is not that big a deal in comparison to other people.
Speaker 3: You know, it's really that's how they start. Though you're painfully.
Speaker 1: There is also another documentary.
Speaker 2: It's did you do anything this week but just lay around and watch TV?
Speaker 3: Well, No, Friday.
Speaker 4: Wound up being just a completely different day than I thought. I on Friday did what you did last week, and I had nothing planned.
Speaker 2: You was slug all day.
Speaker 3: I got so much done at home.
Speaker 4: I did like stuff, four loads of laundry, cleaned my house from top to bottom, watered my plans.
Speaker 2: That wasn't like me.
Speaker 3: Oh, I rearranged stuff.
Speaker 2: What it's cool to have a day to yourself? Yes, when I have it in myself. That's where I said, but.
Speaker 1: That's later in the day. That's what I did.
Speaker 2: That was your reward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then uh, Friday night, I went to go see Sinners with some friends and we got when we were buying our tickets the.
Speaker 2: Is this a new movie?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's that one with.
Speaker 4: I go b Jordan, Yes, yes, and the guy goes, oh, there's something with the screen.
Speaker 1: So if it's hard to watch, we'll give you your money back.
Speaker 2: Oh god, did you get your money back?
Speaker 4: Well, so the movie start, whole screen goes black, but you can still hear the sound, and the guy told us it's something on the sides of the screen, Like.
Speaker 2: So, did you wait until this show was over now?
Speaker 3: So then that like everybody sits down. The theater was packed, and.
Speaker 2: That's a good sign. I thought theaters are going to go away after Like, it was absolutely packed. It's great.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it was great. And so right.
Speaker 4: Before the previews started, an Azure comes in and says, hey, they're they're trying to fix this thing with the screen.
Speaker 3: Everybody needs to leave. So everybody goes out into the.
Speaker 4: Lobby and we're all just standing around, and then like ten minutes later, they're like, okay, everybody come back in.
Speaker 3: The movie starts. Everything's fine.
Speaker 4: Then the screen goes black, but you can still hear the dialogue, and everybody's like, hey, you know, everybody starts shouting at the camera prison or the person running the projector and so then somebody comes in and they're like, hey, it's gonna be about twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: No, thank you by money back.
Speaker 4: So everybody waits, Oh, nobody leaves. Really, movie okay, we got it fixed. Movie starts blank screen. All you can hear is the dialogue and we're like.
Speaker 2: Were you finally like we're out of here.
Speaker 3: I was like, bye, I got to work tomorrow. I left.
Speaker 2: Well, you got your money back, yeah I did. Okay, good, But.
Speaker 4: They gave you instead of like crediting your card, they gave you a free ticket and you can use it for any of the any of the theaters, so even the really like expensive like Imax or don't be theaters, you can use it for that.
Speaker 2: Well, look at you.
Speaker 3: Look at that.
Speaker 2: You are a superstar. You get a gold star and you're very impressed.
Speaker 3: The patients paid off.
Speaker 2: I am so impressed, are you? I really am?
Speaker 1: Thank you? The New Sex and the City started.
Speaker 2: No, thank you, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: It wasn't. Rosie O'Donnell was on it.
Speaker 2: I cannot watch that show. I cannot.
Speaker 3: I will say this.
Speaker 2: I can't. The fashions are so I can't stand Miranda. I don't want to see I like Kristen. What's her face? Yeah, but her face was so okay, yes, dissolved. I just don't care. I just don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm interested in seeing where this season goes. Because the first episode aired I think on Saturday, yeah, maybe Friday, something like that, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, yeah, no thanks, do you watch Wednesday? I watched a couple the new season starts, and it looks is in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's in it. That'll be cool. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: All right, Brian, anything you want to end with here? Nope, he just wants to end and we're tonight. Oh dude, I'm going to slap me some skin. Someone's gonna get cut. It ain't gonna be you.
Speaker 3: For a change, It's not gonna be oh so excited.
Speaker 2: All right, We'll be back on Thursday with Morse. Oh. I have not tarot cards, but something new that we we're gonna bust out. It is an ancient Chinese thing. You're gonna love it. I'm gonna read you the whole history.
Speaker 3: And I'm not loving acupuncture.
Speaker 2: No, it's card thing, all right.
Speaker 4: And I didn't have any Hollywood dirt today because for once, nothing.
Speaker 3: Happened in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: He was too busy at or.
Speaker 1: No, I wasn't. There was like nothing.
Speaker 2: I've been looking for less city stuff, just the same. Yeah, what's the next big thing that's gonna happen? Like who's the next big person on?
Speaker 3: How we know? I don't know, but let me just tell you.
Speaker 4: To dock it, Like, Okay, this person's up next to the new I am telling you right now, I may have to jump the fence.
Speaker 3: For this chick.
Speaker 4: Have have you seen that video that's on Instagram? I was like, Holy Moses, who is that of Sabrina Carpenter in those little shorty shorts on the high heels on the oh.
Speaker 2: I was el for this girl?
Speaker 3: Wait what okay? Hold up, La, you have this terrible habit of anytime I say anything and you're like, Brian is the biggest fan that has ever walked the face of the earth. I said, I was like, hey, I like Keanu Reeves and then you went on TV and you're like, our producer is a die hard k Reves fan. No one is a bigger fan than produce than our producer. I was like every time, all the time I got to tell you that, I just said, no, No, all I've said is she's really hot.
Speaker 4: I think she's really I mean she is, She's going to probably tiny And those legs. I have never seen a pair of legs like that. I'm like, what the I had no idea it was her?
Speaker 3: No, wow, im him out.
Speaker 4: Of Jesus first of all, and that would be creepy because I'm triple her age, but that trip.
Speaker 2: Age and someone like her, Yeah, would you go down into the region?
Speaker 3: Are you going to jump the fence?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Just like thinking she has beautiful legs?
Speaker 1: That halfway you're.
Speaker 2: Just you're just admiring a beautiful woman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she has those legs.
Speaker 2: Are they and Carrie Underwood have.
Speaker 3: Yes, they have beautiful legs.
Speaker 2: Anyway, anyway, Okay, you guys, love you for watching, Love you, Love you Guys'll be back on Thursday with the brand new episode and love your podcast.
Speaker 1: Love your podcast.
Speaker 2: Let me flash not flash good grief. Love you, my sweet babies. I can't wait to see you Evan. I'm so ex