Speaker 1: All right, we live right now with my boy.
Speaker 2: Bad Lands August specially my notes bad Lands August from Wrestler for l P W.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, get my notes real quick. A little bit early today, but we're still good. Ms.
Speaker 2: What's going on doing house to day and we're up to one.
Speaker 3: Well, been a nice day so far. I can't complain. Citizens of the bad Lands. Nice to see you all. Glad you all can make it, and uh well, spend another day in the bad Lands in New York City.
Speaker 4: Have you been?
Speaker 1: I've been, all right, I've been. I've been here man, get over cold? What else? What else? What else? You know? Kids from school from over in the park came home and I'm doing this show. So yeah, good day, No complain.
Speaker 2: I've been telling my listen I've been going theirpy lately and if you need help being wrong with that. I was telling my listeners that I've been going to therapy lately and and wrong with that and if you need help you should go there. Yeah. So you know, when when I asked, like how you're doing, it's only half pleasantry like like if you're not doing good.
Speaker 1: Like let me know, the saying let's yeah, cover, well, yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean this is the first time.
Speaker 3: This is the first time and didn't I'm doing something like this, So I gotta start off positive.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool cool.
Speaker 2: So for those who know I'm love my boy bad Lands August. I saw him wrestle from lp W. That's I believe he was hitting Franko Custom. I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 1: That was summer.
Speaker 2: Uh okay, cool cool, cool, cool cool, Help me about so talk.
Speaker 1: Hope we are well.
Speaker 3: So my name is bad Lands August. I come from Tombstone, Arizona. I was and I'm and I came to New York with a with a with a goal to hunt down outlaws again, to hunt down outlaws of injustice. Because I hunt in I hunt down injustice. My goal is. My goal is to rise, is to rise up and find out and find out and take down anyone who's who is standing up, who is sending up to any I beg your pardon one moment please. I'm bad Lands August. I started in l p W two years ago. I have beaten the first bozo in the bad Lands. His name is frank Co Costanzo. And now I set my sights on the next l p W show.
Speaker 4: Uncompromised.
Speaker 3: Okay, what where we go from there? Only the future will tell now here we are tonight?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, cool, cool, cool cool?
Speaker 2: I got I have here in my in my notes, trained by the amazing Red. Right, oh well, tell me more about your Moniker. The best of the West.
Speaker 3: So the best of the West is is uh what I'm hoping to to rise up to? Because because uh, if you've ever if you, if you've ever seen the show Yellowstone, one of the best sayings I've heard from it is a brand. Isn't something you earn, It's something you live up to. I would say the same ghosts, I would say the same ghost for a name I can I can call myself the bad Lands, but I haven't. But it's but uh, if you if you call yourself something that you haven't earned, it's something that you have to live up to into, right, was that that you grow into something that? Yeah, that you grow into that's right? Well, I mean as something as someone from as someone.
Speaker 4: That's not from New York.
Speaker 3: I've sort of been born into into the into this style.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: You're you get you're very familiar, you get very familiar with this with with this lifestyle that like you have to like you have to earn the hats, the outfits.
Speaker 4: You can be born into it, but you also have to.
Speaker 3: Earn it because that's what this style is all about.
Speaker 1: Your country boy, big city.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, what was that?
Speaker 1: Your your country boy moving to the big city.
Speaker 3: In a sense, that's right? Okay, yeah, yeah, I'd say it in a nutshell.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, says here my notes.
Speaker 2: We were trained by the amazing Red South of Hem real quick, let me about tell me about your experience with him.
Speaker 3: My gosh, where do I start? May as well start from the beginning. I came here in twenty nineteen, uh and uh it was it was.
Speaker 4: It was a new experience for me. You know, good question, all right?
Speaker 2: Sorry, So you came here to New York to with that, to pursue wrestling or or that?
Speaker 1: Why? Why? Why specific you come here just to go to school to pursue wrestling? Just moving?
Speaker 4: I came, I came to UH.
Speaker 3: I came to UH NYC in twenty nineteen to pursue UH to pursue my career in wrestling. Okay, yeah, and it was in it was in twenty nineteen that I first started training in the House of Gloria Training School, right op.
Speaker 1: LPW.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well LPW wasn't a thing until twenty twenty two, and uh, and then.
Speaker 4: We had and there were there were a whole bunch of one.
Speaker 2: Moment's cool, it's cool, it's cool, kind of give me a penhlees.
Speaker 1: Yeah. There.
Speaker 3: So LPW wasn't a thing until twenty twenty two and uh, back then it was a bunch of students for a couple of years, kent.
Speaker 4: And and.
Speaker 3: When I first met Red, it was, uh, I'm not entirely sure what the what the day was and what we were doing, because for like the first four months it was he he was I think he was doing a run in New Japan Pro Wrestling MHM. So my first impressions were with were with the I guess you could call them sub trainers, right, ah, the likes of.
Speaker 4: HM.
Speaker 3: Gosh, honestly, we were we were basically training ourselves for a for a while before before Red came back from Japan and uh and then uh, after six months in came the pandemic, right yeah, so uh for so for six months I had time to to think about what what I what I've what I went through with my peers and and everyone else. So so so it gave me time to think about the future and honestly the for for a short period after we returned to training from the pandemic, we had no we had no plan to We had no plans moving forward. That was until that wasn't until twenty twenty two when Red decided that we as students can can showcase what we have learned and showcase to ourselves that we when we are ready to go to other independent regional shows.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, cool, cool cool, All right, all right, give me I just find I finally got a pen. Who I'm just check my name? Okay, before one progressive board.
Speaker 1: Let me just enclosure my previous point I didn't get. I didn't get too. So again, my first first time seeing it was late June.
Speaker 2: I think you pinned him, pinned Costanzo. So would you say that this food is open between.
Speaker 4: You or for now it's over?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: So, and so this feud started. It started basically the beginning of l B w uh we wh When I first met Gistanzo, I thought that I thought we had something in common. I thought that we that we were we were upcoming starters in this in this industry, and we had similar stories.
Speaker 4: But then I am.
Speaker 3: But then I instantly noticed that h so, so my first encounter with him, I noticed that he was he was a lot different from me in terms in terms of goals and UH and attitude and he and he was the first. He was the first outlaw, the first goon I needed to take down. We we we encountered each other in I don't want to say the first battle Royal of lp W, but it was one of the first uh. And he actually reached out and grabbed my hand before I could.
Speaker 4: I was before I was going to uh be eliminated.
Speaker 3: But then he looked me swear in the face and knocked the lights out of me, taking me out of the match. That's when, that's when it became as as bright as day that I needed that the bad Lands needed to take him out.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Can you have me questions, Pyron, give me questions that go back to my cool cool cool All right, bet so, So for the time being, been there, done that, and moving on, let's talk about the future, going forward, going towards uncompromised real quick, just plug it, plug it real quick, uncompromised.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, Uh, we're so lp W has got has gained some ground. Uh these past couple of years, we have we have our own champions, we have our own we have our own our own feel, our own fan base, and we're rising up. As for as for the bad Lands, my goal from the starts was to was to search and and give one way tickets uh to the bad Lands for any and every outlaw.
Speaker 4: Uh who who sets their sights upon me?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 3: Now, whoever the next one will be? We've yet to find out. I just need to find I just need to keep searching. I've got my eyes set on one in particular. He goes by the name of doctor Hillary P.
Speaker 4: Wisdom.
Speaker 3: Quite quite the hypocrite, if you, if you ask me, but whether but whether he but whether he will send his his fake champ of a bodyguard uh Idris Jackson to face me in that ring or if he actually will stand face to face with the outlaw against injustice. We'll find out. Then again, maybe and maybe they won't even hear. Maybe maybe they won't even get that one way tickets and another goon will show up.
Speaker 4: We'll find out.
Speaker 1: So do you do you? Are you aware of your presence? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Or you still waiting the word am I Have I gotten word yet for a match?
Speaker 4: I have not. No one has.
Speaker 3: Redd has told me that that there's no plans yet. Well, I mean scratch there. There are plans, but none in but none for none for a lot of us. Because something I also heard I heard yesterday is that the likes of Bozo Constanzo will not be will not be showing up in l b w uh because there's another show happening in the city around the same time and there and they need some they need some hands over there.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, but you know you actually answer one question actually later on, and that's who's in sight. He made it quite clear just now Hillary be with them and his yes, his his heater enforcer Iatris Jackson.
Speaker 1: So there especially put this right?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 2: No, I'll say, I was saying, so not unless she answered one of my One of my questions I had later on was when did you want to address personally no, no, in particular right?
Speaker 1: And who did so?
Speaker 2: And that was Hillary peat with and his enforcer, his heater, Iatris Jackson. So that so I guess they're all you're puttings.
Speaker 4: They put me on notice first with one of their callouts.
Speaker 3: They in a pret you might have seen in a previous promo video of theirs on Instagram. They and they made a small list of h of opponents they could they could have faced when.
Speaker 4: Jackson was uh was champion.
Speaker 3: And I was actually the last one on their list, and they and they got a big.
Speaker 4: Laugh out of that.
Speaker 1: Go go Okay.
Speaker 3: They were practically asking for a ticket to the bad Lands. Okay, but the ticket is still there.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I'm trying to find the flyer. Put move on, uh you once once again. That's my TikTok okay okay, And then we got it.
Speaker 2: So everybody real quick, shout little plug l p W on conference right here in Queens, New York, right so be nearby, come on through, have a fun time. I'm saying, my boy bad Lands will be in the building. Got the current champion him uh Jody three p was mos gonna be there as well, my girl Diamond rogo and list goes on.
Speaker 1: And also the car is still announced.
Speaker 2: It's gonna but the day is Friday, November fifteenth, the wrong day, November sixteenth.
Speaker 1: My my, my mistake, mhm say, for of course.
Speaker 2: The a PM at seven of course at the NY Arena, so nine one one two, one four one forty fourth.
Speaker 1: Place to make New York win one four three five. So check that out, quick plug. All right, cool, cool, cool, I have here.
Speaker 2: So okay, so you so you have your slights set on Hillary and his enforcer, I have I have here. What do you have your sights set on? As far as like you know, like champions or champions or or anything else.
Speaker 3: Actually perhaps, well, I mean I'll level with you. Gold is one thing, but justice, first and foremost. Back in the Old West, people would move out there specifically to find riches like that. They are gold, silver, anything like that. But as the West, as the West grew, it had, it developed its own code. And that's the code I'm standing by to always face and hunt down injustice. Eadrisjection. He used to have gold, but not anymore. Uh Hillary p wisdom he is he is a living embodiment of of a hypocrite. So that so first and foremost, that's who I'm going after. Whether whether I make my way up to championship status, We've yet to find out. But one can only one can only set and set their sights, set their goals to that level.
Speaker 4: So we'll find out.
Speaker 1: Okay, is there is that a championship you're after?
Speaker 3: Perhaps well for lp W, it would uh for now, that would be the lp W championship, but hopefully, but I've gotten But I do have aspirations, my friend?
Speaker 4: Do you have aspirations meantime?
Speaker 1: Right that you're saying?
Speaker 4: Sorry, what's that?
Speaker 1: Things to do in the meantime before meantime? What do you challenge the busy? I take care of her? You got you hit the nail on the head, got all right?
Speaker 3: But but I mean to answer your question, there are the bad Lands?
Speaker 4: Does have aspirations? Not gonna lie? A little crown jewel belts, wouldn't wouldn't hurt at House of Glory?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Explain the House of Glory Crown Jewel Championship. Oh uh, held by a current and by a certain member of a bit of a family. You may have heard of. His name goes by the name of Zillah thought.
Speaker 1: Mmm, I've heard of him. I've seen him.
Speaker 4: I think we all have mm hmm.
Speaker 3: But first things first, Okay, Okay, got another question for the bad Lands.
Speaker 1: I sure do.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're currently you're I have a few questions so currently you're an lp W slash House of Glory.
Speaker 1: So where do you or have you with?
Speaker 4: Wherever?
Speaker 1: I what? Where have you wrestled with other than House of Glory slash lp W.
Speaker 3: So UH in Terminal five at UH in Manhattan. That was my very first and that was my very first wrestling match. It was the the venue itself was much big, much taller, and it was a different setting than what I thought it would be. And I've gone and I've gone on to UH to other places like a venue called La Boom in in Queens closer to Long Island City. UH. I've been to UH Chicago and Philadelphia. UH, and that's where and that's where I've been to so far.
Speaker 2: Okay, So would you see stuff ending up? You know, like like you have like that's the higher like like a lot of people say, you know their endgame is you know, New Japan or a w or the w W E.
Speaker 1: Yah higher.
Speaker 4: So far, I've not. I've started with those aspirations making it to w w E.
Speaker 3: But the more I do these and these regional down down to Earth that regional shows, the more I'm guessing, the more I'm thinking this is my kind of this is my kind of thing. This is my kind of work ethic. You could say, to go from from town to town regional shows, uh, doing and doing and the only thing I can and that's and.
Speaker 4: That's taking goons to the bad lands.
Speaker 3: But regionally, the big the big leagues are for are for those with big aspirations. Every once in a while, you just gotta stay humble, I'd say, that's what That's what I'm sticking with, being humble, being down to earth, given given, given anyone and everyone something to look forward to in their own town.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I had from my phone my report I wrote back when I first saw your wrestle at l p W, which one I think was Ascention June twenty nine plus twenty four, right, and I just want to read it real quick. Bad Lands bad Lands August. By the way, it's it's one badalans one.
Speaker 4: Word, right, bad lands, Yes, that's one word.
Speaker 2: I hears two, my mistake. So bad Lands August defeated Franco Costanzo.
Speaker 1: Here out hear me out first. Hear me out first, before you react. Right. I gave it.
Speaker 2: I gave it two and three quarter stars, but I gave the thumbs up hear me out hear me out here me out right, I did. I didn't time it, but I would say two to five minutes these two had as magic possibly have in the short amount of time allotted. I didn't say I'm a fan of Franko Costanzo. Forgive me, he's obviously a heel. Bad bad Lands August, who is obviously the baby face, had a beautiful spill off the ropes. He also it won't lacky any moves know what it is until somebody, until somebody does, and just as soon as and just as soon as that bad Lands one with Drew mcinti style playmore kick post Matts saw August put his shirt on his down opponent. Isn't that what heels do? That's my that's my that's my first impression of you.
Speaker 4: I'd say that's a solid thing. I would have given it.
Speaker 3: I mean, in my honest opinion, would would have given it full three stars. But because you are right, then you got to make do with what you've got, even with a short time limit like that. I'd say, we we did a hell of a fight, and we put on a hell of a fight.
Speaker 4: And I also want to keep in mind, if.
Speaker 3: I lost that match, I wouldn't, I would I would lose the right to wear this hat. M okay, if if I wasn't, if I if I couldn't even take down my first outlaw of injustice there, then I would have Then then why would I have have the rights to wear this hat?
Speaker 4: It's something you earn something, and this I believe I have earned.
Speaker 1: So is your hat in every match.
Speaker 4: On the line and every match. Now, Okay, No.
Speaker 2: I'm not like you, no like because you sing it like you I speak, I guess more at full coasting. But okay, cool, cool cool, so bet so. Now we're at the point of the show where you do listen to questions. So people take the hashtag ESTI radio on social media, or they use the two eight three eight nine five six questions and comments. All right, well, let's get started. This person used the hotline nine one seven five six Yeah okay, uh said that to them? I said too, yes, why, okay, okay, I guess this one. This person asked why did you become a wrestler?
Speaker 4: Well, because, uh, professional wrestling.
Speaker 3: Is a is an anomaly of everything that I that I am passionate about.
Speaker 4: It has it is number one. It is.
Speaker 3: It is athleticism. And number two, you get to go to a lot of different places, You get to see a lot of you get to see a lot of different things and perform in front of many different crafts.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Number three, it had it gives you, It gives out storylines. It's characters, it's writing, it's building up. It's building up characters and making wider, wider and long term stories or even short term stories. Uh. It's pageantry, emotion history. It is an anomaly of everything I grew up with mashed into one thing when I when I chose to be a pro wrestler, I didn't and I didn't exactly know what I would be at first a level with you on that. But then I thought about my about where I came from, what my what my own history is, and I and I thought to myself, this is exactly who I am. Why not take it? Why not take it to the next level? So here I am as bad Lands August.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, well, good quick talk my boy Plumbing right here in Queens, New York on Facebook. He yeah, are you a wrestling fan? When did you become a friend? And do you follow?
Speaker 3: When did I become a wrestling fan and what.
Speaker 1: What what do you follow? I guess follow.
Speaker 4: Who do I follow?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Who is my mentor?
Speaker 1: Like what rustling? Like? Do you like be watching? Following?
Speaker 4: What wrest what wrestler do I watch? So I started, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, man, it's it's there's really bad audio here.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to I don't know what to do about it. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I'll answered the first question.
Speaker 1: Okay, So.
Speaker 3: I So I started when I was eight years old, and I went over to my neighbor's house and he was watching Monday Night And the first thing I thought of was.
Speaker 1: Give me a time frame, what year with what year with this happen?
Speaker 4: Okay, so this was in like a March of twenty twelve. I was eight years.
Speaker 1: Old, damn young man, and UH like you going, yeah, I get.
Speaker 4: That a lot. And I and I noticed.
Speaker 3: The first thing I thought of was I instantly recognized the wrestlers there as some of my some of my action figures.
Speaker 4: That I had.
Speaker 3: So I so I instantly ran back to my house, got and got my I got the figures, ran back to his place and showed it and showed it off to him and I continued to watch the what was happening it? It was a battle royal of some sorts, okay, And from that point on, I started to watch it more and more, which led to me watching my very first WrestleMania, which was Wrestling twenty eight in twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Remember that and uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah Johnston and the Rock two places in. I was at high school, oh, the senior when that happened. That's crazy, I'm old. Yeah, okay, the same person acts, okay, okay, cool cool, cool cool? So what do you currently follow wrestling? Do you still follow w w E?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well uh they so what? I? Yeah? What I currently follow?
Speaker 3: I do follow the big weeks of w w E and ae W. Someone someone I got to uh, I got to know a little more is a wrestler is uh Mike Santana.
Speaker 4: I met him back.
Speaker 3: I met him earlier this year in in twenty twelve, I'm sorry, in a in Philadelphia. We I drove around with him and uh and and uh, I got to speak with him a little. I got to I got to uh, I, I got to know what he's like. And I've been following him on Instagram ever since. And he's a and he's a really nice guy. He's h and an incredible performer. So uh, and he's and he's also a regular in t NA. So those and so those three shows, the three big companies of w W, E, A W and t n A.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, I have more questions here, the first of which is, so, who are your favorites, your favorite wrestlers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, ever since I first saw Jeff Hardy versus seem Punk in SummerSlam of two thousand and nine, and I was in like twenty fourteen, I was absolutely hooked on.
Speaker 4: Jeff Hardy.
Speaker 3: Okay, he was the first wrestler that I really really felt a connection to. It felt like an like he was like me and him had so much in common and we had an understanding.
Speaker 4: And he was just such an inspiration.
Speaker 3: Then again, that's I'm sure that's very unoriginal, but it's the truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably very popular, trust me, in a good company.
Speaker 3: Maybe the truth is unoriginal, but the truth is the truth. But as I as I uh, as as time went on, it's it grew into into a more broad view of respect to many other wrestlers, trailblazers in n x T, veterans in the attitude era ah to this day with with those who can talk great on the mic, those who are and who executes their their special moves very well.
Speaker 4: It's it's all a broad view.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: This last question I have here wasn't but wasn't by me, but it.
Speaker 1: It's almost on behalf of oh what were your inspirations? Like? Who fired you?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: When inspired you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I suppose it would be Daniel Brian and CM Punk. They were like the second they were so there back when they when Brian was world champ and and.
Speaker 4: Cmpunk was w W champ.
Speaker 3: They they had a one on one match I think it was title versus title on Raw.
Speaker 4: And I've seen those two. I've seen those two done do.
Speaker 3: Incredible things, go and go through so many go through so many things on their journeys. And the last time I think I saw them do a one on one match was Money in the Bank twenty twelve, right.
Speaker 1: And that's my and that's mind boggling to.
Speaker 3: Me to know that that's the last that's the last match two of the greatest of our time had against each other. Was that And I've and I've just been begging for the two of them to have one last match in either w W E or ae W.
Speaker 2: I was, you know, I swear this this last night I was on the phone with Chris Plumbing. We don't know because Plumbing he's a regular calling on the show, but I was, I was legit.
Speaker 1: Talking about that.
Speaker 2: I'll think I'll think, go bro if they had as if they don't Brian and see if had a menche a W in twenty twenty one, a w B on the map right now.
Speaker 1: It would be so hot it would it would well.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately it never happened, and we're left with, Yeah, not that that happening.
Speaker 1: So what are you gonna do?
Speaker 4: We've got and we have what we have?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, cool, cool? I was.
Speaker 2: I was hoping you're gonna I was hoping you're gonna say that one of your influences, when your inspirations was a man Adam.
Speaker 6: I was hoping you gonna say that, Hope, let me get let me give you some let me tell you something. This and this whole attire who what I am has nothing to do with pro wrestling at all. When I first came through wrestling, I had zero clue how many cowboys there were.
Speaker 4: But then again, I shouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 6: The the the the, the.
Speaker 3: Style and world of the Cowboy is something everyone in one way or another wants to live up to. This is purely out of love and respect for that world.
Speaker 4: The older I.
Speaker 3: Get, the more I see how how hard and difficult and cruel that world is.
Speaker 4: But it is real. That world is real.
Speaker 3: So I'm trying so bad Lands August tries to be as real and as i and as iconic as the Western world is today.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, cool, cool, I gotta see that. That's what we have here. I appreciate that. On we dof the future, so we always go.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, that's that's all I had for you, so well boa, Okay, but hold on, we definitely got went back in welcome on any time you want. Let me know before you go.
Speaker 4: Back anytime I want. Yeah, I appreciate that, man.
Speaker 1: And don't worry. It was something much, It was something. It was something much better that two feeds to two feeds, So don't worry.
Speaker 2: But when it comes out with so much better despite the audio breakups, whatever, we're good.
Speaker 1: We're good. We're good.
Speaker 2: And I was gonna say real quick, well quick, what what what.
Speaker 1: Do you hear? What do you hear podle you alone? When do you hear podcast on?
Speaker 2: It's it's it's my daughter, my mom's phone, you know myself house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, multitasking, I see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kyra stop Okay, Kyra stopped. Anyway, I was gonna say, where do you hear podcast on? Spotify?
Speaker 1: Are? And uh uh.
Speaker 4: Uh definitely Spotify?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Bet so when when I'm done with when I'm done, when I'm when I'm done with this, I'm saying the link all right, awesome, I bet real quick, before we go real quick. My next guest coming on at seventy thirty, Tiffany Avatar. Have you heard of her?
Speaker 4: I I have through you. I was looking through your I was looking on your.
Speaker 3: Instagram and I saw that and that she was coming after.
Speaker 2: I was okay, I was gonna ask you if if anything want to say to her acts or saying I used to have guests in common like wrestlers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nothing, Well, uh, I'll I'll give her a I'll give her a a a quick invitation to the bad Lands.
Speaker 4: It would be an honor to meet them.
Speaker 1: Okay, and before you go, will they come before you go? Real quick?
Speaker 2: Well last thing plugs, plug your socials, plug your bookings eighth or anything else.
Speaker 3: Well, keep it, keep in mind for the upcoming events of l p W Legacy Pro Wrestling Uncompromised November sixteenth, and keep and keep your eyes onto the skies in House of Glory Wrestling. The next show is in December with believe it or not, the Hardy Boys.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: Right, real quick for my boys, real quick fall fall my boy bad Lands August on Instagram, that's bad Lands. One word underscore August B A D L A N D S underscore A U G U S T on the gram and on threads, anywhere else you can I can find you.
Speaker 4: Not yet, not Instagram only, Okay, so.
Speaker 2: Say by take that out real quicker, right, and uh, if you're nearby, stop playing and go hang out at Uncompromised coming up right here in Queens.
Speaker 1: So yeah, all right, man, it was a pleasure.
Speaker 2: I go now and grave for my next my next gues coming up and uh yeah, all
Speaker 3: Right, so I'm hot, all right, as we say in the bad Lands, hap betrayals, all right, bet