Speaker 1: Get ready for the most suspenseful thriller of the summer, This whole concert to trap with a New m Night Shyamalan experience.
Speaker 2: What's was on the police Truck's outside into the butcher and He's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Here today From the director of The Sixth Sense to watch all the exits.
Speaker 2: There's no way to get out of here, Starring Josh Hartnett.
Speaker 4: I can't get away, I can't stop trapping in a Cinemas August nine, rated twelve eight.
Speaker 2: This Head.
Speaker 5: Jeffrey's Daughter, Soaked and bad You to Bomber blowing up, Wake Up Texas and Heaven's Games and the Aliens modified bed for Ms Jaffa shot on the head by the Cia, Bigfoot and the Blade Man.
Speaker 2: Start of Sam talking to that tells again, witches, you know what. I'm sad?
Speaker 6: Serious noise and haunting, stark karts and the skull and bones. Most celebrities are probably can so if you're feeling all alone, crack of beer and cats, don't you do the podcast Change Proof.
Speaker 2: We're here to entertain you. We're here to entertain you.
Speaker 7: It's kids strange.
Speaker 8: I hate that photo because Tom just told me to like send like just send a nice picture of yourself. So I'm like, Okay, I told you was crazy ship and I'm just like, I told you what it was for Maron, I told you.
Speaker 9: Anyways, Brett, what's going on with that fucking beard?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 9: You look like your o f got reporter for best Reality my ol f.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah that's make money these days.
Speaker 9: Like you look like you wank on all fours.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I have to you think I chose us life and chooses me that whatever gets me that money, it's all the money.
Speaker 7: Okay, you got more? Do you got more jokes? That were you doing this?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 9: That was my jokes.
Speaker 8: It looks like he fakes jellyfish things to get peed on by strangers.
Speaker 2: Always, always, specifically women. You have to peel on me. It's the only way you can save me.
Speaker 7: Please, welcome everybody back to the show. Welcome to the show. I'm Tom ka aka Tom Thompson, whatever the fun. My name is the Raptilian. You can find my music on all music platforms. I've I've released the lost tapes. They should be outside. This comes out and uh we got we got a fun episode coming about eugenics, Brett's favorite.
Speaker 2: Topic always, and we're joined by Slenderman's gay cousin Billy.
Speaker 7: Yes, Billy is reporting from from New Brunswick, you know.
Speaker 9: And then I need a new camera.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 9: I promise I don't look like this.
Speaker 2: Wear shirt.
Speaker 9: It doesn't it doesn't look like.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So the first time all three of us, well technically like on a real like we've done the kind of the Urban Legends one, which was just kind of having fun, getting getting a little drunk and hanging out. But this should be pretty fun. Everybody that's listening. Uh, if you have an iPhone, go to Apple Podcasts. Give us five stars and a good review. Because we recently we were been attacked by the alphabet community. I think it's one guy that went out of his way after seeing a video of mine or something along those lines, do I think. And then he went out out of his way to call me an inceell. I don't think he knows what that word means though, because I'm I'm married. It's almost it was it would be impossible for me to be an in cel actually so, but he went out of his way because he's a faggot. So but he said, I said, maggot. But realistically it is so crazy to me right that, like, especially in the generation now of people. Uh, you know, our whole show was based on not for the easily offended or the faint of heart. That's our whole slogan. And it's so weird that, like I said this, you know, if people like something, you know, I like a restaurant, they'll keep going back to that restaurant. They won't necessarily leave a review. Especially for podcasts, though it means a lot to us because it is free, uh to just give a five star rating and then give us a good review if you enjoy the show. Some people don't realize that how much it does help the show and get us more out there. But it's so crazy that people just go out of their way just if you don't like something, all you can do is to stop listening.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 7: Yeah that's true, it's true, but it is. It is crazy because people go out of their way if they don't like something. And I'll be like this offended me for this reason. It's like, just don't listen. That it's such a weird, absurd thing that people think, like, like, who cares I don't listen to if I listen to a podcast, and like you know it's Uh. I'll listen to some you know, uh researching stuff for someone and it's like very dry and dull or boring to me. And I don't go out of my way to be like this podcast is extremely boring. I don't know why I'm listening to you know what I mean, such a weird thing. People are weird.
Speaker 9: But I'm committed. I already started the episode finish.
Speaker 7: But yeah, if you do enjoy and love the show, even if you don't listen on Apple podcasts and you do have an iPhone, go give us five stars rating and real good review because it will help us out immensely. And there's already been people that I've been doing it. I got crowds of people going over there. And it's so funny because I found this guy's website, his full name, his business and all his business stuff, his phone numbers on his website. And I was like, all right, you want to play this game, I'm gonna let everyone.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna. I was like, I'm gonna I'll do it the same thing to you.
Speaker 7: I'll get everyone to leave bad reviews on your on your website and for your shitty photography business that the guy was doing. Uh, And then I actually thought it was I thought it was an immigrant. I thought it was a guy mad about our great replacement theory. That's what I thought when I instantly saw it, because he has a Mongolian name.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 7: That's I looked it up and his name was a Mongolian name, and I was like, oh, so and then I realized, Oh, I found the guy's instagram. Oh he's got a gay flag in his in his bio. So I was like, Oh, it's it's the mafia, it's the it's the they them demons.
Speaker 8: You know, well, if that rant doesn't create more of them, I don't know what.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, you know demons, right, You know how they always use plurals. It is kind of funny, right, isn't that weird? Demons usually refer themselves as they them. We had one review that was like we are Legion and they left like one star and I was like, oh, okay, well, yeah, I guess you are really demons then, because demons usually refer to themselves and plurals are they or them? And it's kind of interesting once you start to look at our society now and and that we do have a bunch of demons running around. It seems like anyways, we're talking about eugenics. Billy's favorite. You want a superior race, right, Really that was your plan?
Speaker 8: Well, I literally I modeled my camera to make me look as white as possible.
Speaker 9: So that's I think it's doing pretty good.
Speaker 7: Yes, release the stranglehold of hereditary disease and unfitness. So for everybody listening, you're gonna keep showing pictures and a couple of clips. I got a Caesar. I was pretty hungover this morning, so to be.
Speaker 9: Fine, I want a Caesar.
Speaker 2: I should have a spread. Does not like Caesars? No, he's drinking more. I didn't choose this, it chose me. I just came here as free alcohols. Yeah, would I never got free alcohol? I'm sorry. The one that nowhere, I'm sorry, does nowhere have any alcohol?
Speaker 10: Not?
Speaker 2: I don't think nowhere.
Speaker 7: All right, everybody strap yourselves in. Eugenics is an attempt to produce genetically desirable children and to terminate the lives of those considered to be genetically inferior. Elements of eugenics exist everywhere. For example, when given the choice, people produce children with partners whom they find attractive part of them hopes that they're attractive qualities qualities will manifest in their offspring. A more extreme form of infant side killing children, usually because of their physical or mental deal deformity, a practice as old as humanity.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 7: In ancient Greece, Plato and Socrates suggested ways of breeding to promote superior traits of the elite. As sickly infants were deliberately left to die of exposure. So they just left the baby in the sun or something.
Speaker 2: Burn baby.
Speaker 9: So that was before you weren't allowed to leave them in your car.
Speaker 7: This is gonna get very dark, just so everybody knows, and think about it. We have this nowadays. Uh, you know, it still exists. Eugenics is still alive and strong today will be what what do you think.
Speaker 2: Not New Brunswick, the rejected eugenics go, Well, think about it.
Speaker 7: Birth control is a part of eugenics. That's a fact. And the woman, uh that created it was That's I'm not gonna say it anymore. I'm just going to play them and then everyone will know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: I'm sure as men of my man, wasn't it? Well?
Speaker 7: The person that created part of it was, but the people the one of the we're going to talk about her, one of the prominent persons that created plant parenthood. She was a eugenicist and and you know, and she was also yes.
Speaker 9: You just know that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's uh, that birth control thing that wasn't creative for like the benefit of anybody. Now it's just like I just I really I don't want to pull it anymore.
Speaker 7: And I and obviously this is a controversial topic. Abortion obviously is very controversial. There's people that are pro choice or pro life. I'm kind of somewhere in the middle. I don't think it should be used as birth control, but there are situations where I think that it it it is justified. You know, I could have been a father at thirteen, Thank god I wasn't.
Speaker 2: Uh, but there is there is a second that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so there is there is things that you know, but realistically that is also a form of eugenics. It is technically, you know, and they try to push it within you know, black communities and the indigenous population and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Right, So you know, so what exactly do you think that eugenics means? Is it means breeding a stronger race for you know the elites, like the elite group of people that are classified as fastest strong.
Speaker 9: Royal family or whatever.
Speaker 2: They tried that and yeah, I know they tried it was just themselves and they became all fucked up, but not work out that way. Yeah. But like him saying, like, I think the whole idea behind eugenics, do you want to talk like like how the Nazis wanted it or how like the Jews want it.
Speaker 7: Well, we'll be talking about all of that stuff actually, And there is the idea of like you know that there is there is supremacy which within lots of different groups. Uh, and they believe that they should breed the strongest people and stuff like that. And uh, you know, there's nobody really too innocent in all of this. But if you start to research and read into the stuff, uh, and to read the Taul Mood and the Synagogue of Satan and all this, Uh, these books that you can acquire and gain knowledge about who these people really are that control the banking industry and most of the financial industry and your governments and all the stuff. They eighty percent of them in Congress. They believe that they're superior. They do they have this. They've literally said that they want to just they want to enslave the goyam, which is anyone that is not them. And then as a fact, rabbis have said this numerous times. Uh, anyone that's in Israel. You they've saved this stuff openly. There's that guy, Morgan Spurlock. He just died because of the the medicine time thing, I think, but he's the guy that did U saying the word yeah. Yeah, So we're gonna try to say that just got kind of.
Speaker 9: That's you kind of new thing to go way too hard on that.
Speaker 7: We're gonna we're gonna dance these lines all the time on the show of trying to expose what is going on, but still have fun with it while we do it, you know. And uh, and he more he did like the Super Size Me, you know, like documentary. He didn't want where it's called Where in the world is Asama bin Laden? I thought it was actually pretty. And when he went to Israel, uh, they were not very kind at all. They were spitting on him, attacking him. Uh just for being there. That was it, just for being there. Uh So if you start and there's a lot of footage of this stuff that they think they're superior. They spit on Christians.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: They think that Jesus Christ is burning in his own excrement in Semen, burning alive in hell. That's what they believe in the Talmood, that's a fact. That's you can look that up.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: They also believe, I maybe, and he's.
Speaker 7: Burning up, He's burning alive in excrement and Semen is directly uh what they believe. So and this doesn't mean that people that practice Judaism are all evil, bad or whatever, but the people that are the Zionists definitely are. And there's enough writing throughout history, uh that they are actively behind a lot of horrendous shit, and they believe that they can have redemption through sin. So that's why they are very sinful.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 7: I was gonna say creatures, but you could say that they're not really human, because to be human is to be humane.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: So there's all these writings. I've done a lot of reading recently and a lot of research, and they want to make they're the ones that want to make the superior race. They were the ones that attacked Germany in so many different ways and not saying what the Nazis did was good, but now that what the Zionists did is good. So you know you have to start to study history and understand why these things happen and why atrocity is happening took place.
Speaker 2: You now understand, yeah, totally.
Speaker 7: Yeah. So so today there is a you know, there's there is a sensible and ethical side of what is being often called eugenics. Examples include disabled children having operations to save their lives, and individuals with learning difficulties asking for sterilization because they can't manage the concerception and don't want children. So, you know, making the perfect woman. This is Billy's favorite pastime, right, Let's get.
Speaker 2: Them a line up.
Speaker 7: So there's we're showing a video and it's like venous measurements and it's like they're putting women into this hut out this show, like, oh, who is the perfect woman?
Speaker 2: So strange.
Speaker 8: I'm wondering why they were even lining up if they knew they weren't five four. That was like the main requirement right off. I know, isn't that you are first lady? You're not tall enough?
Speaker 7: You knew that that's what they want. They want short, slender, they want women.
Speaker 2: These these Jews that want five to four women.
Speaker 7: Well, it actually was practiced, was a lot of America.
Speaker 2: America.
Speaker 7: Eugenics took place in America way before the Nazis adapted all of this kind of stuff and the thoughts and practices of that. And then so that's what I was gonna say too. You have to what did Carl Mark say? A famous quote from a Jewish supremacist was, uh, you know, accuse your enemy of everything you're doing. Uh So, and then you start to research history and go through all the stuff that was going on, Like America had their own concentration camps with the Japanese during the war. It's the idea to house the people that are violently going to try to destroy your country. And that's what they perceive because they couldn't trust does this guy have allegiance to America?
Speaker 2: Does you have it to Japan?
Speaker 7: And so they had to house these people during the war, and not saying that horrible things did not take place, because they did. Uh there was a lot of people that got hijacked. And evil is evil, no matter what it is or what faced wears, it still evil.
Speaker 8: You know, I have been around you for long enough. Tom I am so aware that like within I'm going to put a timeline like under six month, give it six months, and Tom's going to refer back to this conversation and he is just going to be one hundred percent pro Germany. There's not going to be like an ounce of doubt in no meany'd be like it's all fake.
Speaker 2: Well, if you.
Speaker 7: Start to look into that stuff, and you know the there is people that went to these camps and existed and that were still we're still alive today. On both sides, there's people that say it was this horrible thing, and there's literally people that say, yeah, there was an in the orchestra, there was they put on plays, they allowed art, there was pools.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: But the thing is the the idea people did die. That is a fact, and there is the statistics that they show that not not that many, not as many people as they think. But they were also doing this to Germans, into the European population, and all that stuff is the idea of wars, population control, who funded the wars from both sides, all that type of stuff, right, So you start to look into that and you start to realize, you know that there was a lot of infighting. People are wanting to destroy Germany from within, So you got to put everyone in the same place to make sure that they're not going to do anything bad and do at the time where they wouldn't classify this but as terrorism. Right, So if there was we know for a fact that there was a there was now terrorist attacking in place in the United States because of the border being wide open. This is happening all the time to trying to break into like the FBI headquarters. There's like really crazy stuff happening right now. So the idea that did happen and we could prove that it was a uh say, a Muslim extremist group or whatever, right, and they could actually prove that they were involved in it, then you would want to try to take everybody that was part of that and house them in a certain location so you know where they all are. That's the idea because I just eugenics and history and where it comes from, and obviously most people know of it from Germany and the practices that they were taking place, right like you know, killing off the Jewish children so their bloodline wouldn't keep going like this is the stuff like this did happen and that's Brett.
Speaker 9: You should have been the last.
Speaker 7: One, you know, I just I wind it for one more more. I'm I'm just I've taken a lot of time to read and research and look into stuff, and it is pretty fascinating, right, and like on both sides, I believe both sides sold out their people. You know that the whole reason World War one and two started, you can actually traces back to you directly to give the to give Palestine over and make it Israel.
Speaker 2: That is a fact. World War one and.
Speaker 7: Two probably were the whole reason they commenced and were done was for that on obviously population control, amongst many other reasons. But so you start to look into the stuff and it's like, oh, that's a little weird. You know, the the BELFOURD decoration to give Palestine to the to the the fake Hebrews. You know they're not here. You can't be Hebrew, you can't be your Kazarian. So pretty crazy. So because the institutions like the States, prisons and medical facilities, as well as the privileged deletes, use eugenics as a way to exterminate the elements of society whom they considered to be a burden. When starting out as selected breeding and inficide, has has today developed into forced sterilization, genetic editing to produce designer babies. Quotations, real thing kardash It's the new Gucci baby.
Speaker 9: Kanye walking down the street and be like, I got my praduct Gucci.
Speaker 7: This is the real thing that the Kardashians have done. Stuff like this. This thinking also informs certain depopulation agendas.
Speaker 2: And you see this now.
Speaker 7: I think the transgender thing is a way to sterilize people, to cut off the undesirables of these people that will fall for anything because they're mentally sick. Right, that's a fact, you were mentally sick. There is something wrong with you. If they put if they took the time to research how to change people's brains in that way, so maybe they wouldn't believe that they were a woman when they're a man, so to speak. Instead of the amount of money that they put in to affirm these people of their mental delusions, it would be a lot different, you know, if they actually wanted to help these people relieve their minds of this sickness, because that's what it is, and most people can agree on that, right, Billy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Personally, if you go to a third world country, you don't see a lot of gays and a lot of transgenders because the simple fact of day to day they are trying just to survive. And when you make life on easy mode and it's like, oh okay, I have no problems, but they need problems. So remember the movie The Matrix. Remember how like they made the Matrix? Like why even have them work? It's like, well, see, if they don't have a purpose, they kind of start falling apart and they start becoming insane and they don't survive the Illuminati Illuminati. But anyway, it's just the fact of if people aren't constantly put on under the thumb and pressure of not keeping up then and put on easy mode, then they kind of develop these mental habits that are well quite sick. And it's the same thing with like pornography, and it gradually gets worse and worse. Oh yeah, as you you know, trying to get aroused because you have to watch more violent the more you know, what's the word, uh, aggressor content? Right, So what you're watching is it?
Speaker 9: What you're watching?
Speaker 2: Question is what don't know? Watch? Uh?
Speaker 7: It is it is a good point, right. It is interesting if you start to.
Speaker 2: Go to Africa, there's no gay people, there's no pride flag, there's no transgenders. I mean Thailand is different because like there's a lot of people and they want money, and they figured, well, if I'm just a lady boy, then I can you know, do some suck sucky for some dollar, dolly.
Speaker 8: So there's also there's also some some communities like that too, where you'll still be publicly hung if you come out as things like that.
Speaker 7: And the thing is too the thing is too right whatever whatever they were fighting for in the eighties, uh, you know, for like equal rights.
Speaker 2: Or whatever not, like they can't vote, like what, they don't have anything that we don't what I think.
Speaker 7: It's like trans rights are human rights and I'm like, what rights do you do?
Speaker 2: I want to try or dick off, go for it. Just don't tell me what to do to my kid or right dan.
Speaker 7: And that's and they've said this openly. But the thing is right for the you know, to play devil's advocate, right, the people that were fighting in the eighties for just quality, quality to love who they wanted to openly, so you could love a man if you're a man or whatever. Now that's been all eroded anyways, because there's a lot of people that are gay and nice people.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 7: Uh, there's a couple down the street that run a restaurant, very nice dudes, don't like the government. They have a cup that says fuck me like the government does. Like they're funny dudes and they're good people. But then there's the idea now where it's like the lgbt plus was supposed to be everything else, but now it's like, Billy, I want you to do me a favor. Look it up and try to say it as fast as you can.
Speaker 2: Oh the full Yeah, So now it's including everything.
Speaker 7: We're not about love. It's now about sexual identity. That's what it is now. Who knows what, Like you know what the purpose of it was in the eighties nineties was just like let me love who I want to love.
Speaker 8: But now today it's LGBTQ, lgbt I A plus, lgbt Q y A plus.
Speaker 9: Yes, true LGBTQ.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good man.
Speaker 7: You gonna you could do a speech with Trudeau and you know people would clap, But.
Speaker 9: Like that's the thing at say fifteen times just keep going.
Speaker 7: Well, now it's been like eroaded either way, right, because now it's like and then they're gonna add an f for like Furreze, who knows.
Speaker 2: And it is just.
Speaker 7: About who you fuck now, what you put in your butt, what you suck. It has nothing to do with love at all, as everything was sexual at any And where does that come from?
Speaker 2: Where does that come from?
Speaker 7: I wonder, I wonder where that comes from. Maybe the taumod that has eight genders. Maybe that's a little weird. And they will beginning into stuff like that. I can't wait. I have a research to episode for the Weimar Republic where the first like transgender clinic was put up in the twenties and thirties in Germany. Pretty crazy stuff, man, so get excited for that episode. In eighteen sixty six and Imperial Russia, Uh, I don't know this guy's name, Vlazi Florid Si authored a book advocating for the scientific and merafit methods to improve human traits. Given the poverty of Russia at the time, and there was no medical facilities to release to realize Farinsky's ideas, Russia would not endure a eugenics program until the Bolsheviks sees power in nineteen seventeen.
Speaker 2: Who are the Bolsheviks?
Speaker 7: Billy, It's gonna be played a lot in this episode.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to I was trying to look up Vladi Lunsky. There's that name, sounds so familiar. What else did he rate?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Isn't he the guy that did Flassy of Vlorinsky? Can you spell the last name for me?
Speaker 2: F l O r I N s.
Speaker 7: K I I. Did you read one of these old Russian books?
Speaker 8: No? There was, there's a really popular one that he Are you sure? I can't think of it. It was something along around that. What's that guy's name that did that dog experiment again with the bell?
Speaker 7: Are you talking about Fauci?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 9: No enough Fauci shut up?
Speaker 8: Yuh no, the one that Brett You know that he like tormented these fucking dogs and they kept giving them like the bell and then they they basically all these dogs went fucking insane.
Speaker 9: He ended up killing all them.
Speaker 2: Did you do that?
Speaker 9: Fuck? Was it?
Speaker 8: He was like a partner with him? I believe it around the same time. Was he German or was he Russian? This guy was German? I believe weird was this guy was doing stuff around the same time. It's going to drive me nuts.
Speaker 9: If I remember.
Speaker 7: In Germany, the term racial hygiene ross and hygiene was callined in eighteen ninety five by the biologist, uh, doctor Alfred Politz. Can you guess he's probably the notation later informed Nazis thinking on eugenics, and it's pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: You want to read this for me.
Speaker 9: Billy Pavlov, that's the guy I'm thinking of.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, yeah, Uh eugenic certificate. This guarantees that I have examined the center of this card and find a perfect physical and mental balance balance who says who, and usually strong and unusually strong eugenic love possibilities well fitted to promote the happiness and future welfare of the race.
Speaker 9: You are qualified.
Speaker 2: You are qualified. About the guy's face though, look at him.
Speaker 8: Participation trophies. You did nothing, but you showed up and you did Okay, your parents have done you well, You're you're welcome.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 7: But the British, so the British biologists Sir Francis Gallant coined the term eugenics meaning of good birth. Where's that guy? I think it's this guy. I think it's the guy with the chops. So he looks it looks like a fun guy, funk guy entertained at parties, you know.
Speaker 9: Looks like he has a couple of guns in his pocket.
Speaker 2: He looks like he's looking at his plantation right now, and he's just bondering that bow over there would be real fit to be with that girl over there, speaking of.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so it's uh, it's a population control obviously in some terms, and describes it as the science of improving hereditary stock, not only by by just uh there by mating, but by all the influences which give more suitable strains a better chance.
Speaker 2: Now, hold on, what is the exact opposite of eugenics? Is there? Is it retardation?
Speaker 9: I would think, I guess so, or like no, that'd be like mass breeding.
Speaker 2: Mat like is it? It's like, think about it. Just be a Gomer, wouldn't it. It Just two siblings getting on they make this child. It's called Gomer, and it's really like retarded and stuff and it has really bad the jags.
Speaker 9: And they did that. Brunswick.
Speaker 2: Oh, probably want to go out there, you know, good looking ladies.
Speaker 9: I like it. I feel like I'm like the smartest person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he can count to ten. You know he's smart.
Speaker 9: You're doing all right.
Speaker 7: Only healthy seeds must be sown. Check the seeds of hereditary disease and unfit.
Speaker 2: Okay, first off, to be fair, if you have you know, say, if you have AIDS, it's like, oh, I'm gonna have a baby, and it's like, oh, like Forrest gun I'll still Okay, Forest, he's starting here and look out for the AIDS. Baby die like ok oh, guy Jenna. Well anyway, it's just it's just interesting because it's is there anything wrong with having a strong, healthy community that that's not a bird? Okay?
Speaker 9: You know what that is? Exactly what where you're saying.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, well, either way, there's nothing wrong with one in a healthy, strong community and not breeding hereditary disease. Jesus. For example, these people that can't e wheat, what the fuck happened? Canny Wheat?
Speaker 7: I know I'm I can't. I think I I you just said. I don't think I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't drink milk anymore cheese.
Speaker 7: I don't think that's good for you anyway. I don't. I can't handle milk and dairy products. But I don't think we're necessarily we're supposed to unless I think, like milk straight from the cow's tit probably would be fine. Oh but cheese is not good for you.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: We've already done a big thing on this, like everyone's technically lackedosell. And I got really really bad in like twenty nineteen, Like I couldn't even have to you. I was stuck. I was stuck in the fucking bathroom like all twenty four hours. And then basically how I overcame that was just keep doing it until it stopped hurting, see the just fucking drinking, and then eventually I'm not lacked those.
Speaker 7: There's like a meme that Chelsea sent me and it's just like, uh, I would do anythin for love, but I won't do that. And it's like your wife trying to convince you to not eat food that gives you diarrhea. You know. Billy used to We got videos of Billy. He would be farting up to the studio when we first started the show and because he's like when you eat pizza, and it'd just be like the whole basement would stink because Billy's fucking fart in the entire episode.
Speaker 2: Just touch of it in the bottom basement.
Speaker 9: It was bad man, A little bit of cheese ended day.
Speaker 7: So I'm flipping through some of these.
Speaker 2: But the thing is is like, if you could, if you could technically breed out you know, that's the point, right, is to well, what if it comes out? What are you all right about? Is your nose jewy enough? No? Like, what happens? Did they come out of the point tom where they can genetically select all the traits that you want. They're already doing that.
Speaker 7: They're like doing stuff like that now Japan, Japan's probably doing it, but China's doing it. They're trying to breed super soldiers.
Speaker 2: That's like a.
Speaker 7: Fact America is trying to do that. That's like, that's a real thing that they're doing now, and it's only they're gonna only progress more into this and the fact that it still exists today. There if you're they can test, oh your baby is down syndrome, all right, we can terminate the baby.
Speaker 2: You know that was in Norway? Did you know that? Yeah, if you have a baby in Norway and they found out that's retarded, it's illegal to have it. Really, it's illegal to have it. They will fucking they'll either put you in jail or they'll they'll kill it when it comes out. Either or you gonna have to leave the country.
Speaker 9: Would you say, Billy, that's why they're one of the smartest countries.
Speaker 2: But uh, well no, they also have the immigration problem too.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I guess maybe not now then, but uh anyways, where your thought process is going, like, I get it right, because then you're saying, okay, so what's so wrong with me wanting like X Y Z.
Speaker 9: As soon as you start like.
Speaker 8: Nitpicking one thing, that's when everything just turned. And then that's where you see people going, oh, well that I don't like that one's hairlines.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you got it. Don't want good teeth, No, I'm not saying that, Joe, don't want strong bones.
Speaker 7: So you don't want a big penis that?
Speaker 9: I mean you can live without it.
Speaker 2: You could live without that one. But I'm saying, like good skins so you can actually like go out in the sunlight and not got three degree burns like you know people in New Bronze.
Speaker 7: So you're saying black people are more superior.
Speaker 2: I don't say that.
Speaker 9: That is exactly what you just said. Don't get sun burned.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sorry, read a book there.
Speaker 7: It is crazy because there is like a kind of a moral ethical idea that that it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, there is a kind of like just an ideal human that's all I'm saying. If you could breed common sense that was we should probably.
Speaker 7: What's the craziest thing to everyone, like talks about when Jesse Owens ran the Olympics in Nazi Germany, right and uh, and he won, And there's a joke that like Hitler's like, oh, maybe we're we're making the wrong type of people. Maybe we need to breed EMBD with this stock of it. It's a joke, right, the idea that black people were faster or whatever. It's that's a it's a fact, right, But did you know that Jesse Owens said that he felt more at home and loved in Germany than he did in America, where it was like colored people go this way, colored people go that way. He felt more comfortable in Nazi Germany than he did in America at the time. That's a quote from him directly. And he said that he never had he had the biggest standing ovation ever in his entire career of running in in Nazi Germany.
Speaker 2: That's a fact.
Speaker 7: So it's pretty crazy because when you start to research and look into these things that happened, it's pretty crazy. You know that Nazis had the most diverse army of all time. They had Indians, people from India that represented them all over the world, Africa, and they're all in either uniforms. You can see pictures of this shit. So a lot of this stuff history is lies written by the victors. Yes, bad things happen, but bad things happen in war. You know what the Japanese were doing. Me and Billy talked about it. They were doing horrible things to people. The Chinese were doing horrible things to POW's Americans. Were Canadians were The Geneva Code was put in place because what Canadians were doing during World War one and two. Most I think World War.
Speaker 8: One fucking mind needs to be studied. Someone should You're just like.
Speaker 2: A well were time.
Speaker 7: But that's what I'm saying is that, like recently, I've just started to like one thing, I've read into Aliens, I've read into a ton of conspiracy stuff. But what's fascinating the most now is like history and what our truth of her history actually is and where who is sponsoring this? If you follow the money, look into this and that like that's and that's why I'm about questioning everything people, and I believe that everyone should live that way and not just like take a statistic or effect from like the what the communist school system taught you, or what a TikTok video told you. Actually fact check the stuff and look into it. Not the fact checkers from black Rock, but actual looking into it yourself.
Speaker 8: Right, Yes, I fucking watched that clip like on ecstasy. That is the most all over the place sentence.
Speaker 7: I know, I know, I know it's but I'm just trying to try to inform the people of the things that I've learned and just to question everything, you know. So it's pretty crazy. So then meaning good birth, that's with this. So the British biologist Sir France and Gallion coined the term eugenics meaning good of birth, and described it as the scientific improving of inherent stock. You know, I'm getting the better strain of human, which is so wild. Gallian was inspired by his cousin Charles Darwin, who was cautious about eugenics. The influential book on an essay on the Principles of Population seventeen ninety eight written by the economist Thomas Malthus Mauthists also influenced Galleon. In it, Thomas argued that the unlimited population growth was unsustainable. More inspiration came from Herbert Spencer, the sociologist who coined the term survival of the fittest. In nineteen oh one, Galliant established the University of London's eugenics laboratory. So they were like, this has been around forever, you know.
Speaker 10: This.
Speaker 2: Popular eugenics.
Speaker 7: Yes, national efficiency and American mass culture in the nineteen thirties, that's what people are like, Oh, it was America too. There was a it was a lot who is the perfect baby? You know, do all these weird tests and shit like that, and pretty interesting and you know, and that's why they're using all these things to call the population. It's calling the herd, so to speak. So in Germany, Wilhelm Schallmeyer authored the popular books concerning selective breeding among the elites to further civilization. Just as the US eugenics eugenicis groups were sponsored by corporate foundations, shallen Meyer was prominent by group the German Industrial giant. Most early feminists opposed abortions, so eugenics was, in many ways a proxy for abortion.
Speaker 2: Isn't that weird.
Speaker 9: How you spin it?
Speaker 8: Whatever way you want, right, whatever way is going to try to get more people's attention.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, or shall and Meyer, what kind of name does that sound?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 5: I kill a communist for fun for a green card, I'm gonna carve him up.
Speaker 11: Real nice.
Speaker 9: Cuban I was gonna sit in that.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's scarface.
Speaker 7: I was like, he didn't like communists because he came from Cuba, which was dominantly a communist place. And it's fine. People are like, you know, well the Chinese are communists and Da da da and all this stuff. And it's as funny as you know, who helped build up the Mao's revolution to bring in the cultural revolution?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 2: I wonder, I wonder.
Speaker 7: Who was There's a guy named Real Epstein that was in talks with Mao and they were varying cahoots, and the whole ideology of communism comes from, you know. So we start to research this stuff and look into it and then it's just like, yeah, they were influencing all different cultures, even the Cuban revolution was designed by So start to read people into your history and you'll everything will start to line up and make sense. In the nineteen hundreds, Germany, Germans Brunt mutten Schultz.
Speaker 8: Here you go, Brett tongue is coming.
Speaker 7: Out bund the front, mutten Schultz, mutten Schultz, you gotta bring out your German accient at some point.
Speaker 9: It's from the heritage the older days.
Speaker 7: Multen Schultz so an organization for maternity project Feminists and socialist advocate for eugenics in order to own their bodies and gain credence in the male dominated sciences. The b M. The b f M was established by Elizabeth the Boonies, Ruth breh or whoever the fuck that is who fostered supports groups for a single unwed mothers.
Speaker 2: Others.
Speaker 7: More right wing eugenics like Angus Bloom dismissed dismissed the b FM's utopianism. Men cau men conversely, tended to see eugenics as an opportunity. Further, Uh, their control over female bodies.
Speaker 2: Isn't that interesting? Hmmm, that's weird. That's weird. Called weary me out.
Speaker 8: Well, as soon as you got control, like that's now now you have control of literally everything. Like I said, as soon as you start giving into one little thing, it's like, okay, that makes sense, and that's that's something that everybody would agree with. Don't you want kids with good teeth, good bones? It's like and then we get all of this too.
Speaker 7: Now who that you know?
Speaker 9: Who that?
Speaker 7: Do you know where all the money came to build the feminist groups.
Speaker 2: It's a fact, man.
Speaker 7: Look into all the people that sponsored and funded feminism, all specifically were like Bolsheviks and Jewish people that were trying to essentially, because that's what it is.
Speaker 2: You attack.
Speaker 7: They don't take away the guns first and stuff like that, they attack the family unit. Feminism was created to destroy the family unit, the nuclear family from within, and that's a fact. And not everyone that funded it was mostly Jewish. One of the main prominent voices of feminism was a Jewish woman and they've stated this openly in their writings that to destroy the family and have the state educate the children, and that the children will not be owned by the parents. The children are essentially owned by the state. And there was Canadian politicians that said this shit. One guy who's confronted during the pandemic stuff. And he was an MP and think out East or whatever, and he said, you don't own your children.
Speaker 2: The state does.
Speaker 7: And people were like, excuse me when they were confronting him about some of the gender ideology stuff. And you know, and that what they're teaching in the h in the schools, and it's pretty crazy, man. They and that's what communism is. They believe that you don't have the right. They abolish all private property, even your children they own, They want to own your children. But then the people at the top control everything and own everything. That's why it's like, it's not for love for everybody. All these kids being brainwashed by this ideology that like everyone's gonna get what they need. Now, that's not how it works. It's never worked like that in all of history. Whoever practices communism leads to starvation and death. Right, remember that except for the good ones, the hard workers. Well that's the only one. That's why it's so funny. People like capitalism and it's so bad. It's kills people. It's like, it's not capitalism because the market is not. It's manipulated like a puppet. The market has never been free, and it's owned by a bunch of bankers and all that stuff, and right, so it's not really it's not capitalism. We've never seen what true capitalism where democracy actually is because it's all controlled by the same thirteen families.
Speaker 8: I think very much, we've seen a lot of what true capitalism is.
Speaker 7: Not necessarily no, because the market's not free. It's not actually a free market because.
Speaker 8: I guess if you're talking about the stock market, but like just regular capitalism saying I can walk out on the street today, start my own business, get my own money, and nobody can decide how much I'm making.
Speaker 9: Stuff like that.
Speaker 7: Like, yeah, that's it's it's it's been good for society in some regards and stuff like that.
Speaker 9: But then you have to I mean, is that kind of what it is?
Speaker 7: It's kind of, but it's never been because you're still being controlled by the banking industry.
Speaker 2: You need to get your permit, then your license, money money.
Speaker 9: Oh oh sorry, you're talking about doing it legally?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Why the hell do you need a license to start a business?
Speaker 7: I know, why do you need a license for anything?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 2: That's the all government.
Speaker 8: Still they know you're not a criminal.
Speaker 7: What do you mean our entire government is man. Our entire government is reason is selling us out to fucking India. Israeli said this when it's all cash gold man, you gotta get Goldie gotta get you gotta get behind. Well, you know that's why the that's why.
Speaker 8: The way I'll start my window cleaning business. I'll be like, you can only pay me in gold bars. I'm sorry. Yeah, see how many people I can Billy? You got to dress like a homeless guy. You'll get more tips that way.
Speaker 9: Is that how you do it? Squeegee, squeegee, squeegee please.
Speaker 7: So Inspired by mouth malice, the the Thomas Guy, The British Eugenics Education Society was found in nineteen oh one by Syllabil sylbil Godo next name and headed by Gallant. Forty percent of its members were women. Was that weird? For many feminists? Male dominated sex sexuality produced mame disease and unwanted babies. Dora Marsden, editor of Free Woman, oppose the Eugenics Education Society as a conspiracy against the poor. The Swedish feminist Ellen Kelly, explaining that society should be protected protect all, except for which he gives an occasion to a weak offspring and produces bad conditions for the development of that offspring. Pretty interesting. You Genesis relied on biology to try to defend superior and inferior characteristics. They utilize statistics to try to prove that the lower class of people were outbreeding the highest, which is the like and look at us. Now there's no middle class anymore. It's like rich and poor and that's you know. And as the point to what Brett kind of made too is true is that if they keep you like working and they constantly you're just scraping by, they give you just enough, you know, give them cake and circus, and they won't revolt. Then you people are so busy just trying to make ends meet that they'll never look up to the government and be like, why are you guys stealing everything from us?
Speaker 2: Why are we being taxed?
Speaker 7: Like they did this statistic now recently where it's like, so if you were to pay all of your taxes in June, you would spend six months out of the year paying the government, uh, and then finally in June you would eventually then you would start to make money for yourself. So if you start at the beginning of the year, you work six months out of the year for the fucking government to steal your money and send it to like wherever to research gender ideology studies in.
Speaker 2: The Philippines to Ukraine.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know all that money there you got like this, How can you sniff so much in one interview? You know, Zelensky's are like, yeah, so he didn't.
Speaker 2: Fight for democracy. Democracy.
Speaker 7: Man, It's like they use these words like democracy to defend their their atrocities. Right, there's no democracy in Ukraine. They're literally like jailing pastors and Julia Christians and people that are against the war and making men fight. They're trying to force people to fight even though they don't want to. Uh, it's it's crazy, and they're going to bring in World War three and you know, just everybody knows. The United States has tried to pass legislation through to draft eighteen to twenty six year olds. So if you don't see how bad this could get, uh, your eyes will open pretty soon.
Speaker 2: It's the worst category of people to draft from. Have you seen how fat Americans are?
Speaker 7: That's you know, it's calling the herd bro more population control.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe that's what they want. If they want a fat complane.
Speaker 8: Take a couple of bullets before he falls down. Yea, one didn't even go through.
Speaker 2: Well, I've always wondered that you ever wonder what would be the opposite of eugenics.
Speaker 7: What be it would be? So everyone is just slow and retarded and camp.
Speaker 2: So let's use a straight hold on World War two, World War one, Vietnam. All right, Korea, you have an entire list of requirements and medical yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, now they don't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but back then, think about how many strong, eligible men that had all these you know, these characteristics of a fighter. Yeah, and they've gotten rid of majority of them.
Speaker 7: No, that's that's a fact. That's true. They did right now, the strongest of men, you know, Yeah, and that's what's happened.
Speaker 2: And they fought in the name and died in the name of freedoms, Like you're doing this for her country, which in seventy years will be turned over to men that actually think they're women but actually try and converse your children into watching sexually orientated story times. And well look at that.
Speaker 7: George S. Patten said that we fought on the wrong side and the Communist won the war. And it's like, is society is society is better now because of the good guys won, this perceived idea that good guys have always won, they've always won, right, No, that's never happened. Actually it's it's the most evil, depraved people have done the most cut through things in all of our history to design the system that they wanted wanted to build to enslave all of the human race. And now we're seeing this happen. My grandparents and my great grandparents and die in the fucking war to give goopret my tax money because that's what's happening. Literally, Oh, you're getting paid to work. We already did this episode. But it's crazy because I think about that, all the sacrifice it, all those white guys made to make sure Canada was given to Canadians in the future generation so they could be a prosperous country. And then it was thrown it all out the window, threw it all out the window, all those people that died literally for nothing. And there's a book I want to get that Jermy McKenzie has been reading. He's shedding out a show. I have to figure out what book it is. But it's all these letters and stories from all these men that fought in world War two and how they despise what this world is now and how they don't know what they fought for. All lot of them were like, why did my friends die? All my friends died for nothing? Because look at the country now. Is it better?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 7: Is the world better? No, it's not. It's actually way worse. It's true, look around all right.
Speaker 2: And all because of the blue button.
Speaker 7: But it's true. They funded both sides. They've controlled everything. The Rothchilds, the Rockefellers, the Habsburgs all were yes.
Speaker 2: The to just reach over and just I was trying to, but I don't think it was hooked.
Speaker 7: Up that that wasn't it was not another one. But it's just you know, it's you can just put whatever you want. It's weird randomly press but sometimes it works.
Speaker 2: That does, sometimes doesn't.
Speaker 9: So it's it's their comedy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: People don't understand where this is headed. And it's so funny because a lot of people are like bringing up the idea that like, well, shut up, white man, you know you're a callonizer all that ship.
Speaker 2: You know, the indigenous population.
Speaker 7: Is from eastern uh Asia, right, like the native population that exists in Canada, or that did exist somewhat h you know that they were from East Asia that they can trace all their lineage back then, so you're not even native to this land.
Speaker 2: Or South America because we don't know where the astext really came from.
Speaker 7: Because yeah, well that's and that's the thing is, like people don't understand that all land has been conquered at some point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but doesn't it run on the concept of first come, first serve, Like but it's like I was her first, like with the hellt Well house and some guy comes in like this, my how the fucking fu? That's true?
Speaker 7: Well now we're seeing that now, and that's why people are justifying what's happening with mass immigration and they're like, well, karma is a bitch, you know, you guys deserve it. Da da da, And it's just like yeah, but you know, the indigenous were like cutting and like killing the children of the Europeans, And it's like, funny, is you wonder like why these things took place?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: You always like you start to study history and you started to be like, hey, why did this happen?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 7: Oh, because the indigenous they were already warring with each other and not saying it's justified at all. But they were warring with each other, killing each other. The European settlers came over here, actually tried to make deals with them, and then they started killing the European children, putting their body parts into trees. So the European settlers received this, killing their women and children, and then they were like, fuck this, We tried to make a deal, and then the the genocide happened. But is it a genocide if people are still around, Because technically, if they want to, the Europeans probably could have killed every single native, but they didn't, so that's secondly not a full blown genocide because there's still natives that exist today. And not saying it's justified. I'm not saying it's justified. But there's no innocent parties in war and history. There's people can plicit on both sides. And it was mostly all the government. All the problems come from the governments and the people who are truly evil and control of the world. Because all European settlers didn't even know about the indigenouss came over to build a better country for themselves, you know what I mean, and to expand and try to make a better culture and it's I just I find it funny that everyone in the world wants to come to the European countries and the countries that Europeans built because we have a better system. We have supposed we have to have law and order, not much anymore. But you know, it is interesting if you think about it that way. Why do you guys all want to come to the white countries? Oh, that's because our countries were built better than your poopy country.
Speaker 9: I thought this episode was on it.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump said something like that, pop your shiphole countries coming here.
Speaker 7: We really don't your poopy countries to build the wall.
Speaker 2: Mexicans pay for it all.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's just burn a massive landfill full of garbage. That's a great idea. Yeah, you could do that. Yes, it's true. So funny all the all the states that are very much uh against guns or the worst ones.
Speaker 2: So it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 7: So obviously, you know, and then this all, like all the stuff that we're talking about, does kind of coincide with some of the ship that we're talking about when it comes to you know, people and different races and groups, and there is differences between us. That's a fact.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 7: You can't just cover it up and be like, we're all the same. It's not true. Eugenics were allied on uh this biology to define, you know, what was the best race of people or uh inferior or inferior, superior, inferior characteristics obviously, you know, and trying to create the higher status of people. But the EES members, like mathematician and later Ministry of Food Statistics David Huron, explained that high a net fertility is soon I don't know, it's smewn to be very monked h correlated with the most undesirable social factors. We know now that the poverty can cause serious cognitive problems in the developing brain. So people from poor countries obviously have lower IQs. You know, they're not educated properly. That is a fact, right, So Billy knows about that, aren't you do? You know, Billy's like the whitest Mexican ever. Did you know that?
Speaker 2: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Do you do have Mexican blood in you somewhere?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 8: Well, no, we've talked about this, remember, because I'm German. Midda night, so they all went to Mexico first, and then I talked about how my grandpa probably killed Pret's grandpa in the war. I don't remember that conversation too.
Speaker 2: But this is all third right blood.
Speaker 7: So it's it's so funny just because like I'm not I've never I'm not justifying anything that was done to people. I believe that, you know, humans, you know, you need to be humane to be human. Uh, And killing anyone I think is a disgusting practice of barbarism. Barbarism.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: But the fact is if you need to if someone comes attacked, well that's true, because if someone wants you to attack you, yes, you.
Speaker 2: Have to defend yourself.
Speaker 7: If you have an evil force of malevolent people, you kind of That's why it's like so funny, this hate speech thing. It's like, you gotta it's bad. It's hate speech. You're supposed to hate bad things. Should you hate pedophiles?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Should you hate people like that will just kill people out of a whim and not care. Yes, you're supposed to hate evil. You're not supposed to love evil. And that's what the society is becoming, where it's like just accept everything. It's fine. Everyone should be accepted. Now, not everyone should be accepted. If you're a degenerate, you know, get you get me, you can get my flow.
Speaker 9: You know, I was listening.
Speaker 7: So at the time, poverty related impaired cognitive function that they called feeble mindness was falsely attributed to genetics, and the same way Klaue Schwab says, like useless eaters and all that in their own writings, U a nineteen twelve report by the Committee to Consider the Eugenic Aspect of Poor Low Law Enforcement Reform, OH Law Reform refers to the feeble minded who could not work, and we're a negative value to the capitalist class as the chief burden on the public purse. Weird, it's a weird way to say it, as it required health and social care, both are which instill their infancy. So is the idea like, yeah, if you if you're not gonna benefit society, that I guess you should.
Speaker 8: Go A useless eater is the only way I'm insulting anyone anymore.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that is such a good sentence.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 9: But that's what you are, such a waste of food.
Speaker 2: It's in there.
Speaker 7: It's in their own writings. Man, of it's it's so true because that's what they say, like you're a useless eater, you're not benefiting society, and that's why it's so funny. Like I think people like Trudeau and stuff truly believe that he's like like he's so mentally ill, like his brain's so fucked up. He's oh, you know, it's crazy. What sorry off Trea thought, you know it's crazy. Supposedly right, Uh, the French intelligence agency get this, have a video. This is a theory, but they're supposed to we have this. People that have know these people have heard that this is true, that they have a video of Trudeau fucking MARCN the French premiere. They have video footage of this. So you wonder why his his uh his wife left him. There's a clip of him being like, you know, it would be if Trudeau is saying this, it's funny because your cousin sent me this where it's like a Trudeau's talking He's like, it would be crazy, you know, it would be uh be so progressive if you if you realize that, you know, your prime minister was maybe gay or something like a politic whatever, and he was talking about himself pretty probably where he just he just kind of outed himself that oh he's probably gay and uh pretty crazy, and there's supposed to have.
Speaker 2: Video footage of this.
Speaker 9: Who who filmed it?
Speaker 2: They it's a humiliation ritual.
Speaker 7: Look at Massad Island, right, they had cameras everywhere, right and and you know, and that's why they blackmailed.
Speaker 2: They had. It's so crazy they had they had a pedophile.
Speaker 7: Like fuck kids to death island and and it's like nobody's been held accountable for that ship at all, and no one doesn't know like in the connection to Israel and all that stuff. It's like crazy, no, no one's been held accountable, and no one don't even cares. These people are still in power.
Speaker 2: It's just like I don't understand what the fascination with you know, fucking each other is. It's like, do you guys constantly just go through the day like I want, young boy, That's that's what I want.
Speaker 8: It's something you have so much money that you somebody you can't just get.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you just can't get? Why don't you try helping people? Like there's so many people educational centers to teach people how to be you know, properly, properly have in public and do different things and think different ways. And because they don't want that, that's not fun. I just want boys tasks.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like you're always looking for the bigger and better thing, like you're talking about with porn.
Speaker 4: Get ahead of back to school this year at Dumb stores, from prepping for their very first day to refreshing their uniform, now is the perfect time to shop school wear for the adventures ahead. Pick up a three pack of playproof polos from just five euro and knitted school jumpers from just three yuro oh seventy five. Stuck up in essentials like easycare joggers from just five euro and sweatshirts from three euros seventy five. Back to school at dumb stores for little ones with big schedules, Shop in store and online now. In terms of conditions apply.
Speaker 13: This summer atte Boots, We're with you for whatever the season has in store, whether that's hay fever released so you can take on hike without letting the pollen stop you, the latest beauty must have so you can glam up for a night out and freshen up the next day, or SBF protection so you can kick back on the beach once the sun shows up. With thousands of lower prices, We're with you for saving summer boots.
Speaker 2: With you for life.
Speaker 1: Overtake your expectations with the arrival of the brand new, fully electric aud Q six e Tron, available exclusively for two four to two ordering. The new launch edition AUDQ six e Tron, with a range of up to five hundred and seventy kilometers, also features a complementary upgrade design package included in the monthly rate of six hundred and ninety eight Europe. All roads lead to your new aud Q six Etron. Terms of conditions apply Audi four sprung Duch technique.
Speaker 8: When you have that much money and you're just like, right, well, I'm not a good person, So like, what's next?
Speaker 9: What's going?
Speaker 7: It comes so much and that's why I did a video. I was like, uh, does anyone feel like pride is is like a long, a month long humiliation ritual to bring like society down to the level and de generacy of the elites, because it very much seems like it is. And that's what they do. They do these weird rituals. It's existed for a long time where they humiliate certain people in power to gain them status and to open the doors into Hollywood and all that stuff and and to be connected to the elites and then and you start it's it's just fascinating. He started reading into the stuff and who owns.
Speaker 9: Hollywood Men's Mental Health Month?
Speaker 2: I know that too.
Speaker 9: Where does that go?
Speaker 7: Six hundred thousand men?
Speaker 9: It's only lasted like what like four years.
Speaker 7: Which is crazy, another humiliation.
Speaker 14: I have contained my rage for as long as possible, but I shall unleash my fury upon you.
Speaker 11: Like the crossing of a thousand wave.
Speaker 7: Always study. British eugenics failed in their lobby to legislate for sterilization, passing instead the Mental Deficiency Act of nineteen thirteen, which sought to institutionalize people with particular needs. Many British female eugenesis opposed this act because it primarily targeted single mothers. This is me and ability to talk about this where it's like you didn't do the dishes, Okay, you're going into the going, you're going into the mental institution. And as it does, because like they targeted single mothers like you're not fit to raise the kid and all that stuff, and they just throw them and you know in some institution.
Speaker 2: You know, no, I don't tell me.
Speaker 7: Pretty crazy. It existed too. They were showing pictures for all the listeners. Sterilization of mothers. Yeah see, and it's just like they were definitely trying to target certain people. Look at these exhibits eugenics and health exhibit. These people are like, hmm, you know, so let's get in. The British economist John Maynor Keene is credit with the influential theories concerning the state planning over national economies. Keynes believe that the law and the other coercive measures could be imposed on the population abroad to improve their living standards by reducing the overall numbers. In nineteen fourteen, for instance, he wrote, in many, if not most parts of the world, there actually exist at the present time a denser population that is incompatible with the higher level of economy, the economy's well being.
Speaker 2: What accident is even that? I don't know, you said, like Colonel Sanders, like ex cousins that you know just got back from retard rehab. I'll say, well rehab, Oh sorry, that's x ex liberal you know, socialist jew Party, special school, special school.
Speaker 7: I stole that takes to taste of recipe from some some black woman.
Speaker 2: Her name is Jeremiah.
Speaker 9: From from a Jamaican woman.
Speaker 7: That's why it's so funny, like, let's get rid of Aunt Jemima and everything else, and it's like, uncle, all the white guys still exist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even Wendy. You're not getting rid of Wendy. What is it with the clowns? That's the other thing. Why was that even a thing?
Speaker 9: A clown?
Speaker 2: Is going look up a picture right now and tell me that's not a clown. That is Ron McDonald's daughter.
Speaker 7: She's you know, you know what the craziest thing is, do you know that clowns made? And we'll do an episode about this at some points. No clowns might be connected to I think the Nephalom that there was people that claimed the f one of those the ancient race. I think it's the Nephelo, and they claimed that they had like big shoes, red hair, all of this weird stuff. So the idea of where clowns come from could come from like the these race of people.
Speaker 8: It's a little girl, man, a little girl with pigtails. Uh huh, uh huh. That's a start out with clon that I thought she stars. The little bit has been to Epstein Island. That's what happened.
Speaker 2: It's Masade Island. Yeah, now look at Ronald McDonald. No, I'll have a look at him. Then put that on the screen. Billy, I found your baby pictures. Billy, he's the one on the right.
Speaker 7: According to some scholars, nineteenth century pedigree animal breeding inspired US eugenics, with an animal the the American Breeding Association, splintering to form the eugenics movement by the nineteen by nineteen tens. By the nineteen tens, the US states, particularly in the South, hosted better Baby competitions and which the mentally, mental, and physical characteristics of the infant were measured and pretty crazy, there's measured by eugenics, eugenesis, and they were like tabulated by them being like, look at this baby, he's the best baby ever.
Speaker 2: Get pictures of.
Speaker 9: That that one.
Speaker 2: Why are they always measuring the nose like a big piece?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's that's when they go to Israel, they have to measure your nose.
Speaker 2: Wasn't even based off them just proportion how your body is or what what's the what's the benefit of.
Speaker 9: Like, well, it's got to be the exact same side.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: They're like they do like this where it's like how big is your head?
Speaker 8: You know why are they worrying about his head with that fucking hairline?
Speaker 2: Better questions? Look at that mustache? How is that even that far out?
Speaker 7: It's crazy. We should bring that ship back, man, I can't do that. There we go, Who is the better baby? That's just not you know, birth control and society free clinics read the controlled news CBC of course their you propagandized piece of ship.
Speaker 8: My text, bring that newspaper back, not you meant now in the world today?
Speaker 2: Pretty crazy. Jennek's building. Sorry, what there's a building? What do you do? It's like, I don't know as my child retarded, Like, what do you want me to do with them?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 2: Here, put them on the table. Oh yeah, he's he's he's awfully taking. We might have to do something about that.
Speaker 7: Take him in the back of old yellers.
Speaker 2: Yelling this is what they did.
Speaker 8: People spend time with them, observe them. So uh, writing the American podcast should just be I was just chilling in a living room.
Speaker 9: Sometimes it shouldn't be filmed.
Speaker 7: Well this is you know, we're not for the easily offended. So if you are easily offended, maybe fuck off.
Speaker 2: You know, like you bet where we're.
Speaker 7: You know, you're allowed to think things. You're allowed to have your own opinions. I'm sorry that mine does not reflect the estate narrative in the propaganda.
Speaker 9: Supposed to be laughing at what we're saying.
Speaker 2: Every it's just.
Speaker 7: Dark humor there you have if you're you know what, if you're if you're not laughing, you're crying.
Speaker 2: If you're not laughing, you're fucking crying. Because that's the only way we can cope with society nowadays is by making a joke of it, because it's so bad.
Speaker 7: It's very bad. It's all they're gonna get worse.
Speaker 2: Besides, they're gonna look back at us, like can you believe they used to think that they were women? Like, it's just he does he's got an Adams Elples Dick's hanging out.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be fun for World War three when there's.
Speaker 2: All these like wait, do you think there's a division of trainees?
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're doing it.
Speaker 2: Do you think they're scary? Like do you think like they take like a division of them. And then there's like they find out intelligence that there's actually this division that's in China that are actually really homophobic, Like, oh fuck, they're gay, like they're gonna fuck do you remember Shane Gillis, It's like, you know, how scary, like how army, how scary it gets an army would be if they found they were gay, like the Nazis they couldn't be stylish enough and find out that they're gay, or like the Vikings, and they're like looking at like, oh no, it's the Vikings. They've come to raid our village and rape our women, and then a fucking Pride flag comes up on their masks. Ah fuck. Oh no.
Speaker 7: It's so fun too because like they're now they're trying to make it like this diversity and inclusion ship is going to kill this civilization. They want to make them army fucking fifty to fifty men and women. It's not working so far, but they've done all the tests. It's already out. All of this stuff is already out. That it was like top were the men obviously, then the mixed groups or second, and the women were like dead last. Same with like there was an organization for women firefighters and they burnt down fucking Alberta.
Speaker 2: That's a fact that happens.
Speaker 9: That was my fun fact like a year ago.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so crazy, so and the thing is right like that even being cops and stuff like that, that there's some jobs that women could do, but realistically, like the whole idea you're supposed to be able to man handle people, that that is the job you're supposed to be able to And it's like, oh, well that's not all you know what they do. I'm like, yeah, but if you pull over a guy, there could be dangerous anything. And then you have like in Britain right now, right because they're like, oh, it's gotta be all equality, right, and there's women cops that can't take down criminals are scared to and there was citizens helping the women cops arrest this guy because they couldn't handle doing it themselves. Two of these chicks. And then the same thing with that German politician. German politician gets stabbed and then they this citizen tries to help them and the cop tackles him. The cop gets stabbed in the neck by the Muslim extremists after they tackle the guy trying to help them. And then there's twelve cops, mostly women, all standing around doing nothing, doing absolutely.
Speaker 2: Nothing to help the situation.
Speaker 7: Twelve of them, probably around around twelve people it's not good man like and there's now people are starting to clue them with all that stuff that. Yeah, this is like making our society way worse. And you need men to be men and women to be women. And it's built on this foundation, right, Strong men protect women, strong women, protect children, strong families, protect society.
Speaker 2: Facts facts.
Speaker 12: You're gonna eat one of your Jedi mind tricks on me.
Speaker 7: I don't know what that sound effect was. I was just gonna click. Oh, yeah, I know where you got that one from.
Speaker 10: All you motherfuckers sites are the ones who are the ball liquors.
Speaker 2: We're gonna fuck your mothers while you.
Speaker 8: Watch and cry like little whiny bitches.
Speaker 10: Once we get to Hollywood and find those Mirror Max fucks who was making the movie, we're gonna make them eat our ship, then shoot out our ship, and then eating their ship that's made up of bar ship that we made a meat and then all you motherfucks are next.
Speaker 7: Yep, We're coming for you.
Speaker 9: And that one was from the exact same website.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was from That was from eugenics dot com. We're gonna make all you motherfuckers pay. So it's pretty crazy because all these weirdos are like which way to the Civil War? Or the left is not going to favor well in that war. So pretty crazy, So they have you know this. Writing for the American Breeders magazine in nineteen ten, Davenport, director of the Cold Springs Harbor Station for the Experimental Study of Evolution, argued, at the society you must protect itself from so called feeble minded by the segregation or even sterilization. American Eugenesis established the Carnegie funded Eugenics Record Office. The US socialist, feminist and birth control advocate Margaret Singer, who was yes, opened to America's first birth control clinic in New York in nineteen sixteen. Sanger also helped to create the organization Planned Parenthood. But these progressive steps steps masked another agenda. And this is true, right, Like Planned Parenthood, all of the nurses are driving like fucking sweet cars, you know, expensive, you know some you know ferraries because they're selling the aborted fetuses. That's a fact. They're putting it in creams or whatever.
Speaker 2: All sorts of stuff along with the micro chips.
Speaker 7: It isn't PEPSI I tell sorry that all the time. I'm like, you know, you're drinking.
Speaker 2: If you look at US Mormons, Jehovah's witnesses, they love that kind of stuff.
Speaker 8: That was that was a smart name though, playing parenthood, because all growing up I was like, yeah, it's like a nice place you're like six or whatever. And then it's like that, that's a horrible name. It's it's not playing. It's for people that didn't plan.
Speaker 2: It's should be called clothes hangers or us or just toys. R. No, it's not toys. It's clothes hangers. Come on in, you come in. You gotta set a free clothes hanger. Any color you want. We got them white, blue, and green. That's not any color you want. That's the calls off. And so any color you want, you can have one of those colors.
Speaker 9: He was sick one you want all three.
Speaker 7: So the thing is like right, like like whatever people believe in, whatever you want. Don't get offended by all this ship. But you shouldn't use it as birth control. If you've had five, I think it's about time you stop.
Speaker 2: I think if you if you're not planning on being any birth control, I think you should just stick to blow jobs.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well the idea, right, I've always said this, like and even you know, like just but the thing is too it'd be like, it is a consequence. It's a very serious adult thing, and when you do do it, there is consequences of things that we do as human beings, and that's one of the consequences. So you kind of have to be like, well, you know, it's like a learning lesson. But now it's obviously to me in some regard.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure out why you'd rather let him fuck you rather than find out trying if he's going to commit to you. Yeah, yeah, because that seems a little more like less intense.
Speaker 7: Well, look at the degenerate society only fans like like legal prostitution pretty much like all this stuff that we're doing, it's eroding the females. And then there's females that are standing up for the transgender people who are literally taking over. Like all the feminists are like rah rah raw, like let them let them be.
Speaker 2: And then it's like all the guys are like, I want to get a beer a beer. Let them fucking have about it.
Speaker 7: So this is this is Margaret Singer.
Speaker 14: Margaret Singer, that's Margaret Sleeve, President of America's Planned Parent Confederation, maintains that European women should stop having babies for the next ten years.
Speaker 12: But missus slee in this country heading babies? Is there anything left which is both unration? And do think we really ought to stop?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 7: I suppose the subject that is really.
Speaker 2: So personal reptilian, The parents could decide so hard reptian. Look at her face, babies, that's a reptilian. She pro is probably you see how fire ours our part? You see that lizard? Lizard lady? Yeah, fucking eyes.
Speaker 7: Let's play one more time.
Speaker 14: This is Margaret Sleeve, president of America's Planned Parent Confederation, maintains that European women should stop having babies for the next ten years.
Speaker 12: But missus in this country heading babies? Is there anything left? Which is both unration and untext? Who think we really ought to stop?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 12: I suppose the subject like that is really so personal, that's entirely after the parents could decide basically babies.
Speaker 7: It's so crazy because that's like, that's then the thing is too right, the idea of the left or whatever right. They're like anti human. They are completely anti human. All their policies, all the things they believe in, Like they hate babies.
Speaker 2: How do you hate babies? How do you just teach kids to wait till merit? It's crazy.
Speaker 7: There's like protesters and stuff like that for the lgbtas fucking whatever, blah blah blah. And there's there's video footage of these women being like, oh I love killing babies.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 7: I love to kill baby. And it's like you're like, you're you ound mind your batshit crazy. And like I said, I think that people should have a choice in some regard, but not to use as birth control or whatever. But the fact is the left is like anti human. They want to like they just want to kill people, sterilize people, cut off their ball, stopping proud of puberty. Like they're anti human, they're against humanity.
Speaker 8: Okay, quickly, sorry Brett, wait till marriage. How are you doing?
Speaker 2: What am I doing?
Speaker 9: You don't care with that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like I said, blowjops, did you not fucking get that?
Speaker 7: Or I don't believe you?
Speaker 2: My virgin? Yeah, I broke that one. No one, someone should have taught me better. I was kind of lost in that one. I didn't know what was right, what was wrong. I was like, maybe I'm doing it right.
Speaker 8: Destroy the child corrupt them all, Oh did you think it was the butt?
Speaker 9: It wasn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't what I mean, you try, but did you soaking?
Speaker 7: Is that what you did?
Speaker 2: I not soak them out of Mormon. What I'm saying is I feel like they should at least teach kids about the consequences of having this. Well, they do somewhat, I do, remember, I don't mean they did. I got taught that in school, but they didn't like understand the full like like matter of it. They've never actually like seen a screamy on brakful child.
Speaker 9: We should all have said.
Speaker 7: Now it's even worse. It's like you can be called zimers is easier.
Speaker 2: Even a dress code that'd be a little more ideal, because girls nowadays they're like fourteen, they dressed like full on hookers. Yeah, it's crazy. It's pretty bad. Usually, I know they don't in Brunswick because you know, you can't tell the guys from the women. But like here in Ontario, it's it's pretty bad. You walk down the street, it's like, am I in like downtown Toronto or you know Burfer Like they're dressed like horrors. Damn it. We were supposed to do. I got fifty bucks, and I don't know what it's supposed to do.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 7: Sanger was a strong advocate for eugenics, even speaking about the subject to at at klu Klutz Clan meeting White too, white supremacists who had the interest in wiping out the black population in nineteen twenty four. The psychologist Uh yeah, the psychologist uh and feminist uh. Later, Holingworth explained that they that the very intelligence who are those who rise in the world of the competition and who are also able to produce children like themselves. There sponsored by hugenic societies, Fit of Families competition awarded medals inscribed with yeah, I have a good I have a goodly heritage. As it says, yeah, I have a goodly heritage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good impression. As guys trying to be women nowadays, it's just as convincing.
Speaker 9: Yeah it's man.
Speaker 8: All I could hear was like, just like an old lady, like the crepit in the corner, just like rocking in her chair, going the.
Speaker 2: Balls are hanging out of underneath their scar. Oh fuck, it's it's an old one ship.
Speaker 7: It's been happening since fucking with the wild Republic was not beforehand. So read this for US.
Speaker 8: Billy marriage fit and unfit. Here definition peer colon underscore children normal, all right? Number two abnormal children abnormal? Okay, what the fuck am I reading?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 9: So okay?
Speaker 8: So number three peer and abnormal children normal but tainted, some grandchildren abnormal.
Speaker 9: That one I feel like is my category? All right?
Speaker 8: Tainted and abnormal children plus normal but tainted and abnormal. Oh, those are half normal and half tainted half abnormal. Number five is tainted and peer children are half peer normal but half normal but tainted.
Speaker 7: And then you got abnormal, no pure, and then you got you got tainted tainted children.
Speaker 8: Abnormal, one peer normal and two tainted. Sounds like a potion. How long are we a marri Americans to be so careful for the pedigree of our pigs and chickens and cattle and then leave the ancestry of our children to chance or to blind sentiment?
Speaker 7: Pretty weird man. This is in their own writings, which is so crazy. Look at this point, it's.
Speaker 11: A good point. Like some people are born the rest, some people are born to be a burden on the rest. Learn about hereditary. About hereditary, you can help correct these conditions. America needs more intelligent people.
Speaker 8: Go back to that on my screen. All those flashcards are blurry as hell? Can you read those?
Speaker 9: Or no?
Speaker 2: I cannot see they're because oh this light. Oh they're in Germans.
Speaker 9: Why they're English?
Speaker 7: Everything?
Speaker 8: In every fifty seconds, a person is committed to something, something, something stares Okay.
Speaker 7: That's they're one of their abortion methods.
Speaker 2: Stairs.
Speaker 9: Every fifty seconds we push.
Speaker 7: So uh yeah, so crazy. The US eugenics were behind the Immigration Act in nineteen twenty four, which limited the entering into the United States of foreign peppers. Peppers? Uh, who are the establishment considered genetically inferior?
Speaker 2: Do you know what that?
Speaker 7: You know that up until the sixties in Canada to immigrate here you had to be European. I think we should have probably kept that uh in nineteen Then this is idea right for everybody out there?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: Should Japan be for the Japanese? Should China be for the Chinese? Should India be for Is it racist?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: Is it racist for India to for to be for Indians, for the Japanese, for Japan to be for the Japanese?
Speaker 2: And should Earth be for humans and not reptilian bastards?
Speaker 9: Yes, yeah, those keep coming.
Speaker 7: So and that's the idea is like and then people are like, well, you're a colonizer.
Speaker 2: Not it actually does mean that colonize. Uh you know if and.
Speaker 7: That's so absurd, that's like, you know, I think because of the British and Spans and shrup that somebody else would have story. You fucking lost. The past is the past. There's generations of people that have been here, have no connection to Europe at all.
Speaker 2: This time built some better firearms.
Speaker 9: Next time, go to Europe, though, Like I don't want to be.
Speaker 2: You don't want to go there. Now you're closer, You're closer than us, So get on it.
Speaker 9: I'll go to Italy. You'll go to Italy.
Speaker 2: You know, speaking of which you should go to Italy. You know why you should go to Italy because right now they're offering like free farmland, free houses because they have they don't have a population problem with like forties, fifties and sixties. They have all old people but no young people. I wonder why that happened. Well, they're trying to get immigrants there, but they don't want to fucking move there. I'm like, I don't blame you. You've seen that place. It's done about white rock and fucking tomatoes.
Speaker 7: Well the thing is too, it's it's you know, during medicine time, you know, they targeted what population the most? My wonder, right, So, and the idea of like they convinced Canadians like like that, people like that Margaret communist bitch. Uh that you know, it's like we got to stop having kids and all that stuff, and that was that's all. Uh, that's all a play the clergy plan or whatever. The guy that wrote out that. You know, they need to erase the European, the whole Europeans, and they need to be erased and replaced by any They literally state this inferior people to be controlled. I wonder where that came from, right, And this is all in their writings. All of it is there. It is there, It is there. And when we eventually we do do the protocol, Elders of Zion, people are it's a conspiracy theory. How come it labels like everything that's happening now?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 7: How come all of the stuff that is in these writings from the late eighteen hundreds are now coming all to fruition.
Speaker 2: Why is that? You know, I don't know it's very strange.
Speaker 7: And they told to try to tell Canadians not to have kids, and shit, you know, and we have too many people, you know, stop having kids, have one or two and then they make life so unlivable where it's like you can't afford to have kids. And then it's like, oh, yeah, but we can have every person from every other country move into our backyards and cause a bunch of crime waves and thievery.
Speaker 2: And yes, it's because those people that are bringing in have nothing or anything they want to do with the gate or the Alphabet. I know it's.
Speaker 7: Gonna be a bad civil war, but.
Speaker 2: There was a gays versus the al Kada, I mean other people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the Muslims do not like what's going on either, but they there is and there's good and bad in all religious groups.
Speaker 2: We have to use the Muslims to get rid of the alphabet people. I will coincide with them.
Speaker 7: It is crazy because like what Sweden in Toronto, Sweden's being the burka and stuff like that, which is like, yeah, if you're if I if I was going to a Muslim country, I'd have to adapt to what they were doing. There's forty nine countries on this earth that are Muslim and they want to they don't want to assimilate people.
Speaker 2: You'd fit in perfectly in a Muslim country. I mean, you could beat your wife, you could have as many wives as you want.
Speaker 7: And then they all put them on the welfare system. You know, like seventy percent of Muslims in Britain are all on the welfare system. Eighty percent of the women are, so it's it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 8: And then they doesn't really seem like much of a welfare them and one hundred percent of them are on it. Because then that just means your man is paying your way. Is that what they mean by welfare?
Speaker 7: Oh no, yeah, that that does happen. But it's like I think forty percent of the men are on the welfare system and then like eighty percent of the women are or whatever, right, and they're taking systems.
Speaker 8: Oh, there's not even a system anymore. That's the majority.
Speaker 2: That's socialism.
Speaker 7: Just give everybody, fucking all the all the people that are the hard working taxpayers, Just suck them dry of all their money and give it to some other guy because he just showed up here. And it's like I've got the Canadian passport now like, and I'm Canadian as you are, and it's like, no, you're not, You're not You're not.
Speaker 2: Canadian, you never will be. You're loving a fucking.
Speaker 9: Country Like that totally real.
Speaker 7: I feel a lot of things. I have a lot of feelings. I know feelings man or let feelings take over a whole society. People are cried about their feelings.
Speaker 2: I feel angry.
Speaker 9: I feel like no one gives a fuck about your feelings.
Speaker 2: We should burn your feelings, burn them away.
Speaker 7: I'm so crazy. So it is just crazy that you're like, you know, try to put people in jail for fields. So yeah, they create the Immigration Act pretty weird. In nineteen twenty seven, US justph Oliver Wendell Holmes affirmed that the constitutionality of force serialization was he decreed in the case of Carrie Buck, who wasn't erroneously thought to have had learning difficulties versus John Hendered Bell a eugenesis three generations of imbeciles are enough. Buck's mother had also been misdiagnosed with the mental disorder. After Buck versus Bell, a dozen of US states felt empowered to enact sterilization laws against the institutionalized by the mid nineteen thirties, eugenesis recognized their failure to turn their theory and practice into science, but there was no clear dissemination or eugenics ideas developed from UFM eugenics. The majority of the eugenic sterilization in the US was conducted between nineteen thirty and nineteen sixty and the seventies, federally funded US medical facilities continued to quietly perform for sterilization, usually on black women, the most high profile case of that being Mini and Mary Ralph Real age twelve and fourteen. Other cases include the sterilization of Mexican migrant women by California by it was just done in California. I was actually watching a video on this in nineteen seventy five, and federally funded Indian Health Services sterilized twenty five thousand Indigenous women. Pretty crazy, man, a lot of people. It's a lot of people, you know. And you know, we sterilized millions of men in World War one and two technically because they just don't exist now like they almost In World War One, almost all of the men in PI died, so crazy generations of men that could have existed today, that's every generation has to face a war because they need to kill off the strongest of the men so they can take over the society. As a part of the population reduction one child policies between nineteen seventy one and twenty thirteen took place, Chinese state and local authorities forced two hundred million sterilizations and over three hundred, three hundred and thirty million abortions on lower class women.
Speaker 2: It's what China does.
Speaker 7: Offering wealthier family is the chance to offset they're breeding by paying social compen paying social fees, which is so crazy. So they're like, you want to have you gotta pay fees to have children. And that's what that Margaret Sanger guy, our girl woman was talking about, was like, oh, you know, we should we tax people for having kids and shit like crazy, pretty weird, Yeah, social compensation fees. So as a part of India's so called emergency declared in nineteen seventy five in response to the population booms, India became before sterilization of ten million people by nineteen seventy seven. So and it's pretty crazy, right, The only thing that India imports is people.
Speaker 2: Sure come on later.
Speaker 7: Allegedly, software measures were imposed such as financial incentives for poor families to undergo sterilization, so it's like we'll pay you. It's like it's like, you know, people get taken fifty bucks to take the medicine time stuff. You know, it's just like, here, take fifty dollars to sterilize yourself. Ninety percent of the victims were women, and including four point six million in the year twenty twelve alone in the poorest states. In Bihau, thirteen thousand medical camps were established to sterilize sixty five, six hundred and fifty thousand women pretty crazy. In nineteen twenty, the German just call Binding and the psychiatrist Alfred Huch co authored the book Permitting the destruction of the life of unworthy of living the frank der virgin tongue whatever you want to pronounce this really the virgin this very lo die fouldon.
Speaker 2: Vs are ws so like you canting pronounce as long ass uh m for the sole uh.
Speaker 15: Wo was dog voice and dog vos Eastern dog vo dog, it's my brother, uh diver the Eastern dog Leban leban uh leban shun Verston.
Speaker 3: In Google, in which they gave legal and medical justification for murder as mercy killing youth, right, and now we're doing that canon with made.
Speaker 7: You know, my grandmother is I have one last grandparent. She recently had like a heart, it's actually like ninety three, and they were gonna she was just debating on sign.
Speaker 2: Up for MAIDE.
Speaker 7: Realistically, it's there's there's justification for it, and either way I think, actually let yourself die. But if I was like, well, how my grandfather went out and old folks are compallative care place or whatever where he's like, had he stroked out and he fucking can't say anything, I would probably want to put a bullet in my head. So like, but to get kids to sign up for that stuff because they're sad, that's fucking wrong, you know, pretty crazy. So their text cites eugenics and social Darwinism, rejected by most physicians at the time, the binding whose thesis informed Nazi eugenics policy. Between the nineteen twenties and close to the Second World War, sixty thousand Americans were forcibly sterilized after the Nazis gave eugenics a bad name a bad name. US sterilization typically occurred behind closed doors and institutions in the nineteen thirties Germany and Germany, conditions including epilepsy, mann depression, and schizophrenia were attributed to solely to the melond and regressive genes. So yeah, if you have bad genes. When the Nazis came to power in nineteen thirty three, the legislator they legislated to have physicians send patients in with particular needs, including social and mental, uh, to be sterilized, to sterilize, sterilization courts where our judge and panels and witnesses and medical professions would decide on their their which is so crazy, just to decide to be like should you should you reproduce? You know, so they had to like hold judges panels to be.
Speaker 8: Like the judge, should you reproduce? Like was that a vote? Or was it just because like you had money?
Speaker 7: I don't even know, That's why I'm like, So you know these kids were so that wasn't the judge, No, these were the ones being judged, you know, pretty crazy. So such a such a nuts thing. And uh and did you know that the guy, you know, the guy made Kellogg cereal? This guy, Yeah, that's the that's the doctor John Kellogg or whatever. I think his name is, and yeah, this is one of his eugenics institutions.
Speaker 2: Uh, he was eugenesis.
Speaker 9: So Watch of the Food that Built America?
Speaker 7: Did they talk about he was how he was a eugenesis?
Speaker 9: They most certainly did not.
Speaker 7: Honestly, it might be an episode because I found some articles because he was a weird guy and he believed in the eugenics. And if you look at the look at the ingredients and Kellog cereal, any of them. Uh, there's like there is the literally there is like the most disgusting ship in cereal. Cereal is like the worst thing you could eat and it has a budget. Yeah yeah, it's killing your insides. There's like literally stuff now that is like pretty much the exact at same as like cyanide and shit and little doses. So that's not good. And they'll get you the who episode because he was a eugenesis and then he put the stuff in the food and he believe in a lot of people believe that the cereals was being used, especially for children, to sterilize them at a young age.
Speaker 2: Pretty weird, pretty weird.
Speaker 7: I gotta say, fucking eaten enough of it that might be looking.
Speaker 2: Weird, pretty crazy.
Speaker 7: The Nazis promoted Leben's bond font of Life to increase the birth rate of the Aryan children. At least three three hundred and fifty thousand Germans were forcibly sterilized by the Nazis up to nineteen forty five. Because of sterilization was legal in many US states, the Nazis were not tried at Nuremberg for eugenics because the Americans were also doing it by and this is so crazy, because I think it's still happening. They've just like hushed it and used different terms and used different things and methods to be able to do this. Vaccines and stuff like that, and all sorts of other shit that they for stuff they put in the food. By the mid nineteen thirties, more of half of Germany's physicians had joined the Nazi Party, seeing themselves as biological soldiers in the war against racial impurity. Defective German children were left to die of starvation and exposure and unheated wards. Others were poisoned with cyanide. I heard you laugh, We laughing, Billy.
Speaker 8: That's my fucking dog. No, he's like he's whining over there.
Speaker 7: Is y'all had fit enough you know, it's just like it's such a crazy thing. You know, I've always it's an interesting topic. I want to get into this because it is definitely happening. So they forced to. Yeah, so Nazis four sterilization laws were was imposed on countries and occupied including Austria and Norway. The mass murder of unfit adults were unusually conducted by morphine injections and uh and and the insurance of fake death certain the kits. By the nineteen thirties, over two hundred thousand people had been murdered in the T four eugenics program. Pretty weird, one of the most unusual chapters in the history of eugenics and depopulation agenda pushed by some of the elites concerned the Georgia guidestones.
Speaker 2: That's dying. Uh okay always are you sure? Yeah? Just oh totally good, slowly dying.
Speaker 7: So uh and it's crazy too because like we talked about me and Watson with the Georgia guys, doon't wait back in the day. But uh, that was the idea. It's the idea, right that, like they understood that. You know, I think it's I think it's either five hundred million I think is what it is is the idea of like, that's where they should keep the population. Uh, because that's the number that they figured out where they could control people the easiest and and the management wouldn't get overwhelmed by the population. Hence why they want to get back to that number. And I believe that's a part of the reason why they want to bring us into World War three. All the politicians want to do this. They want to send your kids off the war to die for their agenda and for to destroy the goyam and what they've off, they've said, open it. They're gonna want to destroy and enslave all the goat.
Speaker 2: So read it. Read their literature. It's all there. So it's so crazy.
Speaker 7: So obviously the George Guidestones is granite capital of the World whatever. In nineteen seventy nine, one Robert C. Christian that was the pseudonym, commissioned Joe H. Fendeld Fenidoled pressent of the Alberton Granite Finishing Company, construct the five cap slabs of the nineteen feet high monument to the Age of Reason. The guide stones inscribed ten commandments, including depopulation and eugenics, maintained humanity under five hundred million in perpetual balance with nature, guide reproduction wisely and improve fitness and diversity. And diversity comes strictly from the Communist manifesto. Crazy how often this stuff comes up. It seems a little weird. It seems a little coincidental. You know the Georgia guidsa is in a mysterious granted monument erected in nineteen eighteen eighty in albert Country, Georgia in the United States. Instead of the ten guidelines inscribed in the structure of monument of all different modern eight modern languages, shorter messages inscribed to the top of the structure in four ancient languages scripts. It attracts controversy because no one knows the real identity of the person who built it, and is the first two guidelines state that they must obviously keep humanity under five hundred million.
Speaker 2: What is called well they get they're getting there.
Speaker 7: The population is rapidly declining, like it in It's pretty crazy. If you actually look at the numbers, even in Canada, if you saw the actual death statistics of the amount of people that are dying daily, you would think that we're in the middle of a war. That's how many people are dying daily and monthly, yearly. Like it's like it would be the exact same amount of how people would be dying in a warfare state of warfare. Pretty crazy, Pretty sure the population's gone. Uh, it's not true, man, that's not true. Everyone So Elon Musk is talking about it. Don't you like that fucking guy because he kissed the wall. But like everyone's been talking about this, specifically within white populations. They don't go on Google because you're getting your fucking facts from Juja.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna say the big the biggest one is India, right, India has got over one point five billion.
Speaker 7: They have way too many people and and it's yeah, it's not it's they're not helping anybody.
Speaker 8: There's a fucking sixth of your world population.
Speaker 9: It's just India.
Speaker 7: So are you saying we should drop a nuke on India?
Speaker 2: Billy? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 8: I did not say that. I said there that we're a little far away from five hundred million.
Speaker 7: We're technically at war in some respect with India because they're taking over Canadian politics. They bought at all the politicians. Uh, there's like sixteen of them in the House of Commons. And you if the affecting this country, you shouldn't be allowed to be in politics. If you're not born here, you should have to be born here. I believe that you should. You have to be born at least born here to be in politics and to be able to govern over people. But you haven't noticed. The politicians are all weak and effeminate creatures that like to suck the population dry of all their money so they can all be rich and come out of politics a millionaire.
Speaker 2: Fuck you.
Speaker 7: I hate politicians. They can all shove it. We should all euthanize them. What is called consumer eugenics is already prevalent in many countries and future possibilities widely discussed and magazines in recent years. Throughout the per per implantation genetic diagnosis, physicians routinely test embryos for a hundreds of genetics. Parents can select embryos with certain genes to avoid the particular disease or to pick the sex of their future child. Like this stuff's happening now, so like the Kardashians and the rich fuckers do designer babies? Do you want blonde hair? Do you want blue whes. Do you want you know whatever?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Gucci babies. What would be the perfect baby for you? Billy?
Speaker 9: Ye, yeah, I'm not answering.
Speaker 2: You'd probably take the t That woman does.
Speaker 9: Not look like what it looks like a man. It looks like mister incredible.
Speaker 2: Weird man.
Speaker 8: Look at that chiseled ass, jawline. Look at that looks strong.
Speaker 7: Look at those women making corn flakes for mister Kellogg.
Speaker 8: You know corns so funny, so so yes, it's pretty crazy of doing this now.
Speaker 7: So. In nineteen nineteen ninety eight, uh, the geneticist doctor J. Galton, a relative of Sir Francis, wrote not of the immortality of the eugenics, but in the need for better regulation.
Speaker 2: To prevent such a bill.
Speaker 7: So in the field shaw stot a tory pop these such as genetic commissions should be established to provide guidance and rules and conduct. In two thousand and three, the geneticist Charles Epps Charles Epstein, that's so weird, that's all weird. The modern human genetics and medical genetics are eugenics, If not literal return to eugenics of the past, at least an incarnation of that eugenics in a New Guys. Between two thousand and five and twenty sixteen, dozens of female prisoners were sterilized in California without their informed consent. That's pretty crazy. Historian Daniel J. Cleaves says humanity now possesses tools to reshape its own heritage and capacities, perhaps even to realize the dream of eugenics that human beings might take charge of their own evolution. Pretty crazy, pretty crazy stuff. And we're slowly wrapping this up. But it is a crazy idea because they're doing this obviously now right in to the scripture that I've been reading and in the books that certain people like to promote as their ideologies of what they believe, and they think they wanted. They want to rule over the class of Goyam and make the essentially like a dumb slave race population. And we see this now, Oh no, that's a Bible. But the Bible has got some bad things talking about the taal mood there bud and all this stuff that they believe in, and the people that control much of the all the financial industries, all your governments, all the banking, all that stuff. It's comes from specifically one small group of people. And that's a fact. You can look this up, you can follow the money. It's easy to prove. Now today dozens of gene editing companies offer services in age, biotech, biobanking, cell therapy, DNA sequences, stems, synthetic biology, and the word that we can't use the V words. So yes, medicine time scene.
Speaker 9: Yes, I'm literally sitting here like you can't say vagina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so pretty crazy.
Speaker 7: Cut down the trees, bro so the profit, the people on the ladder though they're the ones building it's fine.
Speaker 2: Pretty crazy.
Speaker 7: Uh you know, so there's a lot of there's a lot of weird stuff to do with this, right, you know?
Speaker 2: And is there the sixth seventh time gone back to that picture?
Speaker 7: Is that you Brett could have been who that looks like though your cousin.
Speaker 2: That guy is so hard to find a blonde hair, blue eye.
Speaker 7: He's really he's for it. He wants it so bad. You know, what's your idea, woman, Billy on the vagina?
Speaker 2: Fantastic, fantastic start particularly not with.
Speaker 8: I have a thing about teeth man, really about not fucking perfect like at all.
Speaker 2: Really just have like, wow.
Speaker 8: It's gotta be white. It's gotta be a fucking perfect set of teeth. Really, I don't know why, it's like that gets me off.
Speaker 2: See I got him right off the hot didn't even have good teeth. And he's like, well you got me there. I like, yeah, so don't date anyone paid for my fake but fake O. Yes, I do not have fish and teeth, but I've wanted mine female to.
Speaker 7: But then if you get like some of them, because if I found somebody that had sucked up teeth, dude, let me tell you a story right now.
Speaker 9: I've told us to Tom before.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my teeth were so fucked up as a child, like beyond fucked up.
Speaker 9: Take that off. This is actually a funny story.
Speaker 8: It's funny story anyway. So I was at was that my buddy's barbecue. I must have been maybe seven or eight years old, and we're playing water guns were shooting around and this is back in the day when like old people used to be able to be mean to children, and uh, yeah, you can't do that anymore. And I'm running through or running by, and I ran rape past his grandpa that was cooking on the barbecue, and he like heat fucking full fledged, like grandpa man hands been working his whole life, grabs my fucking shoulder, whips me around and goes open your fucking mouth, and I'm like, he's like, you'd make one gross hell of a mess out of a COBACRN carry.
Speaker 2: Yeah so crazy.
Speaker 7: Oh thanks, thanks bro, And then you have like, yo, your teeth fixed. You're like fucking crisky, fucking horse teeth, like fucking weird.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 7: Under the section of new Humans, the UK Ministry of Defense notes that out to the year two twenty thirty six, the application of advanced nexts could a challenge the current assumptions about human nature and the existence. It goes sup breathing into the micro fucking I don't like it. It also notes that initially employed for medical purposes, breakthroughs in these areas could also be put to ethnically questionable uses. Examples include the superior advancement of human attributes, including physical strength and sensory perception. It concludes the extreme variation in the attributes could arise between individuals between societies, creating additional reasons for conflict. Another section of the report notes that the biotechnological and genetic engineering may be combined to create the designer bioweapons to target crops, livestock, and particular particular ethnic groups of people. The document ends with referring with references to the final steps in eugenics ethnic cleansing. Sorry, you know everyone knows what that's about. In reference to the neutron weapons which kill life and leave property undamaged. The ability to inflict organic destruction while leaving the infrastructure intact, might take it as a weapon of choice for extreme ethnic cleansing and increase increasing world population. In the Increasing World Population conclusion, this article has traced the thread of eugenics from our ancient past to the trans and posthumanist vision.
Speaker 8: Of the machine editing tech heads.
Speaker 7: The article has documented how eugenics can infringe upon human rights which we don't really have to begin with, and even lead to genocide. A further thought concerns elderly care and social security in economic neoliberal states. In the UK, the policies by the ruling Tory Party in twenty ten to the present have in the last decades killed a quarter of a million economically useless Britons via the fiscal austerity, old people who needed later life care, disabled people claiming social security, and most of the impoverished who depended on the States for their survival, and the minds of policymakers, eugenics is a live and well to day so they're literally.
Speaker 2: They're killing though.
Speaker 7: But yeah, it's gonna trust me, it's it's it's in the worksman. The population is rapidly declining, not a while, not anything, and for a while, but it's it's it's happening now. And how do we know how many people there are just because they tell us that, I don't know if I believe them. Uh, you know, so, and the ideas of right, more impoverished places, have more kids, third world country and eventually they're gonna come after them at some point, it's gonna happen.
Speaker 9: That was a good time for a motorcycle to go back.
Speaker 2: Check this out, did you see?
Speaker 7: Look at this, Look at the population declining, all of these like and everyone just.
Speaker 2: Said, you don't believe anything.
Speaker 7: They just put out this is by real fact checked ship, you know, but literally next year, sir, Yeah, but I know, but.
Speaker 2: Look, look look at it. Look at the population.
Speaker 7: So in twenty seventeen, some of them got it down.
Speaker 8: To like exactly twenty They didn't even round off to the one is exactly twenty seven people.
Speaker 7: But look, this is supposed to me, is factual. This is the the Deegal twenty five forecast by country of the population, and the United States is rapidly declining. It looks like Canada is getting there, but the United Kingdom is.
Speaker 2: Like, I feel like Ukraine's really wrong in that one. Where's Ukraine right there?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah there, Look at how much their population is dropped.
Speaker 2: Though that's not that much more. Ours, good ours go to Canada.
Speaker 7: But because we are our immigrant population though, that's all the same, they bombing we we uh, we have the we have the highest immigration in the entire fucking world Canada. Lets anybody in I.
Speaker 2: Know what the funny thing is. They all stay in Toronto. Yeah, and the majority of them just stay in front. One of them, Luxembourg.
Speaker 7: So we're looking at this chart, everybody listening, and it's like a rapidly declining pop.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on Iceland. There's only like four hundred thousand to begin with. You think that many people, that's half the population. It's not half one hundred thousand. But still that's not that there's no way the living that's a noticeable, like close.
Speaker 7: This is statistically happening. They can prove all this stuff.
Speaker 8: That I think you just grabbed this, this chart that fixed your view.
Speaker 2: And you know, I I found this. Who made that?
Speaker 7: I can look look it up, look up the DEGAL two thousand and twenty forecast or whatever made it.
Speaker 8: DEGAL send people census across the world. They paid for all of it.
Speaker 7: They can they can knock on.
Speaker 8: People's doors to go and see how many people lived in each house.
Speaker 7: They actually know every They do know some of that stuff, right, But you.
Speaker 2: Can't believe that.
Speaker 7: But it depends on if the government saying it. I wouldn't trust necessarily what they're saying.
Speaker 2: But is DEGAL government funded? You know that now before If it's government funded, then you know it's fucking fake. You know, there's way more people dead the whole.
Speaker 7: Population projects states. This is like, this is actually a real thing. So I'm looking it up. Now, population rises until twenty five, then twenty twenty five then falls drastically outnumbered total deaths. That since the total deaths will outnumber the total births. You know, because if there there is a lot of people dying, like I said, if you actually looked at the statistics.
Speaker 8: Of the there's also a lot of old people in general, where there were a lot more mating happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, six.
Speaker 9: Controlling about their time to die. It's okay, to be.
Speaker 2: Fair, there's a lot of there's a lot of people that doesn't sound like my thing, that sounds like an insurance claim. We'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 7: Because time we're fifty, there's going to be not many white people left.
Speaker 2: I'm sure. Well, Bill, you're you know, you're how many kids you got, Billy?
Speaker 9: Seven? What do I that I know about? Yeah? Seven?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So yeah, when white people are not having kids and everyone's like, yeah, I should have kids, I was like, maybe they they maybe they should have stopped sterilizing everybody and all the other shit that they do.
Speaker 8: So it's time for.
Speaker 7: But back then, day, what do you got for us?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 8: I remember reading about this like ten years ago, and I was sitting here trying to fucking find something. I remember reading about this back when we worked at swisch LA. Did you know that there are like certain types of plants that can soak up radiation and actually like completely diminish it, like after our country gets bombed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, there's trees that also suck in the carbon that they're trying to reduce.
Speaker 8: Well no, so like yeah, like after this happened. Fuck, I do not remember the year. I was trying to look it up here while we were doing our thing. I think it was around like maybe twenty thirteen, twenty twelve, twenty thirteen. Some Buddhist monks were like planting the shit in Japan sunflowers. Yeah, if you plant like cords of sunfire seeds, like you'll test the radiation in the ground. Plant a bunch of sunflowers tested the very next year and there's zero radiation there at all. Like it pulls that ship up, and that's so cool. That's cool, that's pretty cool. Fun fact, I don't remember what other flowers there were. There was like three or two, maybe three more. But like the sunfire, I remember that one God.
Speaker 7: Or whatever the forces has given us all that we need, you know, realistically, and all this stuff. That's why it's so funny. I'm like, uh, the the amount of carbon that they're saying we produce here in Canada is like it's we've already hit net zero if you look at how many trees actually do suck in the carbon and they need that to survive. That's why all the anyone that's listening, this global warming shit is a fucking scam.
Speaker 2: The taxation is a scam.
Speaker 7: It's just to rape you all of your wealth and all of your money until you fucking die. And they've proven this. Now all this, they can map all of this out. The amount of trees are in Canada already reduce the carbon and already at net zero because it already erases all the carbon that we're already producing and putting out there. Stop believing what your government is telling you, your fucking retards. So if you don't like the show, you know, if you do like the show, give us five star rating and a good review. I would appreciate it. You can get merch on the merch site. Our link tree is out now so you can click it will be in every episode. You can click the link and you can Uh, Dutch comes into the end of the thing is fat, but you know you can buy merch. Is the best way to support us. There's more and more people coming over to the Patreon. You can watch me and watch very controversial documentaries. Uh, there's some bonus episodes on there and things that you won't get on the main show. We'll be doing some more fun stuff for Patreon. I'm pretty excited for Me and Billy were even talking about maybe doing one where like everyone gets jokes and then we try to make each other laugh, and the whole point is not to laugh. Like we can even do the water in.
Speaker 2: The right Go ahead, Billy moving to New Bruns. That's a joke.
Speaker 9: It used to be.
Speaker 7: Funny, So it's uh so you know, that's the best way to support us. Obviously five star rate and reviews. It does more than what you think it does. And if you don't like the show, just stop listening and turn off. We are we are fun.
Speaker 9: And the thing get don't he clearly got under your skin?
Speaker 7: Man, Come on, yeah he did, because I've been doing this for six fucking years. Six years, six years, and the thing is right, the whole the whole idea pretty much. But the whole idea is like we're we're just got open minded guys having a conversation, questioning things, and that's the whole point of the show. And if you don't like it, it is a simple thing of just stop listening or.
Speaker 8: Just want to tell you, I'm really upset you got my film from cube that is that was a personal thing.
Speaker 9: I sent you.
Speaker 7: Fuck you said, all right, everybody, love everybody. I guess you know, love for you love and uh you know, do you support the show? Support keeping the world strained? Motherfuckers?
Speaker 13: This summer atte Boots, we're with you for whatever the season has in store, whether that's hay fever released so you can take on a hike without letting the pollen stop you, the latest beauty must have so you can glam up for a night out and freshen up the next day, or SPF protection so you can kick back on the beach once the sun shows up. With thousands of lower prices. We're with you for saving Summer Boots with.
Speaker 2: You for life.
Speaker 1: When you're really not feeling well or if you're in pain, getting medical treatment without delay is what matters to you. At Matter Private Network in Dublin, our emergency department is open Monday to Saturday eight am to seven pm.
Speaker 2: You can quickly access expert medical care from our consultant led team and no appointment is necessary. See Matter Private dot i e.
Speaker 1: For details on getting the emergency care you need as soon as possible. Matter Private Network Emergency Department Dublin over sixteens only