Speaker 1: That he did work for intelligence agency, So could you resolve whether or not you did, and also can you see why there was a minute missing from the jail house team on the n side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, I'm just interested. Are you still talking about Jeffrey Epstein? This guy's been talked about for years?
Speaker 3: You're asking we have Texas, we have this, we have all of the things, and are people still talking about this guy? This creep that is unbelievable. Do you want to waste the time?
Speaker 2: And do you feel like answering?
Speaker 4: I don't mind answering.
Speaker 3: I mean, I can't believe you're asking a question on at Epstein at a time like this where we're having some of the greatest success and also tragedy with what happened in Texas. It just seems like a desecration. But you go ahead.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness. Well, yes, actually, mister President, we are still talking about Jeffrey Epstein. As you guys know, I never do back to back days with the same topic two episodes. This is unheard of. But this is so important. And just so you know, that segment I opened with is actually a shorter portion. Pambani then gives a even crazier response. So we're gonna break down the whole thing. I honestly believe that this two and a half minute or so clip is the end of Donald Trump's presidency, his legacy, MAGA, the whole thing. It's that big. And I try not to be hyperbolic, and I certainly try not to bury things before they're gone, but this is so damning. I do not know how you recover from it. It's so obvious to me that, given the nature of this entire investigation, all of the drop balls. As I said, you can check out the episode I did half an hour on this just last night that really goes into detail as to my conclusions as and to why I got there. So now I'm gonna do more of a macro analysis as to what this all means. Means. Obviously, the entire country, or at least magaworld and the libertarian world, was in uproar over the fact that they closed the case and they said there's no further prosecutions, no further investigations, it's over. After that leaked memo was sent over to Act. This is the first time Trump has addressed it, and he addressed it in about as foolhardy a way as I could possibly imagine. You're already dealing with, you know, a dissident voter bloc who does not respect or trust the powers that be, and he clearly has no respect for them, or you, or me or us. And I'm just astonished. I mean, it's such a slap in the face of his supporters. I can't believe that this is the angle that they're going with, that we're still talking about this. You literally just released this memo yesterday saying that the case was closed. You think that, oh, the case is closed. Now, We're like, no one's going to talk about it anymore. We just all have to stuff our heads in the ground and pretend as if this is justice. This is an answer. You have hundreds, if not thousands of victims, none of which have really gotten justice when it comes to the perpetrators. Other than I've seen in Maxwell, you have all of the co conspirators and perpetrators that are not getting any justice. They're not being prosecuted, apparently they're not even being investigated, and you expect us to just move along. Nothing to see here, It's not going to happen. This is as big an ask as kind of like the lockdown, operation warp speed trust the science, like it's insulting, it's insulting to our intelligence. And I just don't think that this movement, this hodge Podge coalition of Maha Maga libertarians, is going to permit this. I do not see how you recover from this. And I'm telling you the responses I'm seeing already from die hard three time Trump voters is fury. Do not blame them. I'm only a one time Trump voter, and I am equally furious. I can't believe this is happening. So let's go through the full long version interview that just happened a few hours ago, and it is terrible.
Speaker 1: Let's some lingering mysteries. One of the biggest ones is whether he ever worked for American or foreign intelligence agency. Alex Costa, he allegedly said that he did work for intelligence agency, So can you resolve whether or not keep did? And also can you sing why there was a minute missing from the jail house tea? So yeah, sure, So.
Speaker 5: The audio from the journalist is a little bit low, So I just want to make sure you guys heard this. He's asking if Epstein was connected to intelligence and why there was a minute missing from the jailhouse hallway surveillance footage that was released late yesterday.
Speaker 2: Are you still talking about Jeffrey Epstein? This guy's been talked about for years. You're asking we have Texas, we have this, we have all of the things that and are people still talking about this guy? This creep that is unbelievable.
Speaker 5: I just want to pause it. Marco Rubio sitting in the middle, there is like, oh, there's no smiling, there's no nodding, there's no laughing. Pambondi is at least trying to play along. She smiles. When the President interjects and says, I can I say something real quick? She's like, sure, mister President, please bail me the fuck out. Marco Rubio's like, we're toast. There is no way the public is going to buy this.
Speaker 2: Do you want to waste the time and it? Do you feel like answer?
Speaker 4: I don't mind answering.
Speaker 3: I mean, I can't believe you're asking a question at Epstein at a time like this where we're having some of the greatest success and also tragedy with what happened in Texas.
Speaker 5: It just seems just consider the audacity of this position, this framing that he's taking at a time like this, there is there a time when it is permitted for us to say, hey, there was a trafficking ring of kids to the rich and powerful in politics and the royal family and corporate America and the technocrats all across the board. And basically, you guys came out just yesterday, literally just yesterday, and you said, there's no one else to prosecute. Case closed. When should we ask these questions? Oh, well, we got flooding in Texas, so we can't ask it. Okay, Well that's tragic. Still not the point. When are we supposed to ask? Is there ever a news cycle in which we could actually ask these extraordinarily important questions? And by the way, the nature of our inquisition is, hey, we think, because there's lots of evidence to say that this is what happened, that Epstein was running a massive blackmail operation to build sexual compromis on politicians, which, by the way, you had a relationship with him for years, all through the nineties into the two thousands. You think that it's fair that we go, hey, who did he traffic to and why have none of them gone to prison? Forever. You can't ask that.
Speaker 3: Question like in desecration, but you go ahead, sure, sure, First to back up on that in February, I just.
Speaker 5: Another quick pause. No, mister President, us asking these questions is not a desecration. You ignoring our questions is the desecration of the victims.
Speaker 4: Interview on Fox and it's been getting a lot of attention because I said, I.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that interview on Fox has been getting a lot of attention. That's literally all you've done, Pam. That's all you've done for five months straight, now six months straight. That's what your job is. You go on Fox News and you lie to us. So, yeah, the interview on Fox, Yes, it's getting a lot of attention. That's all you've done.
Speaker 4: To ask a question about the client list, and my response was it's sitting on my desk to be reviewed, meaning the file along with VJFK MLK files as well.
Speaker 1: That's what I meant by that.
Speaker 5: Also, you gotta be kidding me. She has asked explicitly do you have the Epstein list, and she says, yes, it's sitting on my desk for review. So she's now reframing this saying I wasn't talking about the list. I was saying the file along with the RFK files and the JFK file. The files were on my desk. I was reviewing those. I didn't have the Epstein list because the Epstein list doesn't exist. What a remarkable reframe of this obvious.
Speaker 4: Lie to the tens of thousands of video They turned out to be choldforn downloaded by that disgusting Jeffrey Epstein chop pose it.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you're now totally reformulating this because what we've heard forever is that Epstein was recording himself and obviously his co conspirators, the other John's, that he was blackmailing. So you're now saying, no, no, no, that's not what happened. In fact, he was just down child, that's what you're going with. So he's not even were there any victims? Are we pretending that he did not actually do this at all? He's just a creep that downloaded stuff on the internet. Really, I mean, am I hearing her wrong? That's what it sounds like to me.
Speaker 4: A porn is what they were never going to be released, never going to see the lighted day.
Speaker 5: We're not asking for them to be released Nobody wants to watch that. That's not the ask. It's like you're straw manning the questions. Why. Well, the obvious answer is because you're lying. No one wants to see the footage of Bill Gates or Bill Clinton, or Trump or anybody else doing anything with a minor. That's not what we're asking. What we're asking for is fucking prosecutions.
Speaker 4: To him being an agent. I have no knowledge about that. We can get back to you on that.
Speaker 5: Oh, you have no knowledge on that. It's been six years since he perished in his jail. Cell I'll just leave it at that because we don't know what happened to him, right, and you don't have an answer, you'll get back to us on it when well, the answer is obvious to anyone with a pulse and a brain. He was attached to intelligence. That's the whole reason that the journalists asked the questions, because alex Acosta said as much, and.
Speaker 4: The minute missing from the video. We released the video showing definitively the video was not conclusive, but the evidence prior to it was showing he committed suicide.
Speaker 5: And wait what the video it showed definitively, but it was not conclusive, but it did show that he committed. Come on, what are you even trying to say? And you won't even believe her excuse for why there's a minute missing from the video.
Speaker 4: What we learned from Bureau of Prisons was every year, every night they redo that video as old from like night ninety nine, So every night the video is reset and every night should have the same minute missing. So we're looking for that video to release that as well, showing that a minute is missing.
Speaker 5: Every I look, you can't do this. No one's going to accept this. No one, even cat Turn has to be going, dude, I can't fucking I can't cover for this. What am I going to How am I possibly going to cover for this? Marco Rubio is just like I thought I was going to be the president in twenty eight It's over. It's fucking over. This dumb bimbo is lying so blatantly and aggressively. No one's ever going to trust us again. And he's right, no one will or should trust you ever again. Her argument is that they have a you know, it's a nineteen ninety nine I guess VHS that's just being cycled daily and there's a missing minute every day in a top like top security, top clearance prison. That's that's that's what our tax money goes to, is so that you guys could have a missing minute every fucking day. Oh and by the way, you also told us for six years that there was no footage none, and then suddenly it appears and there's a missing minute. And oh, might I add the footage doesn't even show Epstein's cell. It shows like the very edge of the hallway of the door that he may have been in. We don't know anything. We don't even know if this footage is real. And even with this footage that I don't trust the veracity of, you still have a missing minute. But it's conclusive, right, Pam, Open and shut Kate. This is insane. So now the five dcope that I'm seeing is that they're saying, well, you know, Trump's not basically, they're shut in the case. But the reason that they're doing that is so that they can use this evidence to go after the traffickers, because now they've got the compromut files on all of the you know, famous people that were involved, but they also have the information on the traffickers. And isn't it more important than getting justice for the former victims to prevent future victim This is no bullshit the five D chess answer that people are giving that that's what they're doing. Is there any evidence for that? Zero. The other angle that I've seen PbD and others float is that Judge Joe Brown on Alex Jones yesterday, they're saying, well, now Donald Trump is using this blackmail to help usher in the America First MAGA agenda. What evidence is there that he's doing that. Well, let's see, he's given additional aid to Israel. He just announced that they will be sending more aid and more munitions to Ukraine in a proxy war against the largest nuclear power on Earth, Russia. Cool. He's floated the idea of amnesty. Even though he walked back earlier. Today, they're still talking about basically keeping anybody who's working the fields or working in hotels and that industry, they're all allowed to stay. So he's doing that. We've also increased the debt ceiling by five trillion dollars, you've increased spending by three plus trillion dollars. What is he using this leverage for? Show me evidence? That is the swamp bowing to Donald Trump. Are they all doing his bidding? Have we ended the wars? Have we brought the troops home? Is there mass deportations happening that I'm missing?
Speaker 4: What is it? So?
Speaker 5: The five D chess argument is that he is not going to prosecute a bunch of child abusers so that we can give more money to Ukraine and Israel. That's the argument, A bad deal. I'm out. We're on shark tanks. I'd be like mister Waterfo would be like, honestly, I'm insulted by your proposal. You need to get the fuck out of my face, get out of the studio. Actually, we're done. That's how I feel. I'm out. I'm out. Okay. I think there's got to be anybody who's paying attention. There's got to be millions of people in this country who are watching this cli and just saying I'm done. I am done. I'm out. I'm embarrassed that I ever even thought you guys might deliver. I mean, I didn't think it was likely, but I thought like there was a chance. Boy was I wrong? Boy? Was I wrong? There is no evidence that you're using this for good either, zero what it looks like. And I think anybody who's thinking about this rationally or honestly, what it looks like is that y'all are blackmailed. That's what it looks like. You remember when just a week or so ago and Donald Trump screamed at a reporter saying, they don't know what the fuck they're doing, when he was talking about Iran and Israel, how they've been fighting forever. They don't know what they're doing. And he was furious with Israel, furious with Nannyahoo because he called them when there was supposed to be a ceasefire and he said, turn your fucking planes around, there's a ceasefire. And then Yahoo told Trump, the president of the United States allegedly can't do it, and they went and they bombed anyways. And then Trump sees that journalist and he's asked about it, and he goes, they don't know what the fucking He is pissed. He's pissed. Less than twenty four hours later, he's posted on true social going, drop the charges against this great hero bb net and Yahoo, who is ultimately, you know, waging these wars of freedom and liberation for the West, and blah blah blah blah blah and then if you think, oh well that's just a one off, he did it the next day too. He is at the mercy of Netan Yahoo. In my opinion, that's what it looks like. Sorry, you go down the evidence of Kershner, you know, his his son in law, his relationship with thet Yaho, the fact that he would come and he would sleep in his bed, he's his godfather, and all this crazy connections. You can go down to all the evidence, but just just look at the actions. None of this makes sense. What they're doing to Gaza is atrocious. What they're doing with the Epstein list is atrocious. What is the tie that binds Israel? Ah? I'm just calling it like I see it. Okay, that's what I see happening. Does it make me happy?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Does it mean that I hate a collective identity group? Also? No, not even slightly. I'm just saying, that's what this looks like. Give me a better rational explanation to the abuse that we're receiving, because I can't come up with one, and I'm being one hundred percent honest, I wish I could come up with a better alternative thesis or hypothesis here, I cannot, and I would be lying to you if I said that I could, so I won't lie. That's what it looks like, looks like Donald Trump and this administration. And I include in that Cash Betel, Dan Bongino, Pam Bondi, a whole bunch of others. Rubio for sure are compromised. They're compromised, and they're compromised not by our intelligence agencies, though they probably are that too, but they are all clearly kneeling for a country that is not our on If that doesn't bother you, why why doesn't it bother you? Can you not see what I see? A sincere question. Look, I don't want to be accused of the things that come with saying what I'm saying right now. It doesn't feel good. I don't feel good saying it, but I have to be honest. I have to tell the truth, and that's all I'm doing. What else is the answer? I don't have one. So that's the answer. I will reevaluate if the information changes, But as of now, I'm out, and I think that a lot of people are going to feel the same way, and I don't blame them. Look, I don't know what the answer is going to be. Moving forward. I don't know if the Libertarian Party will get their shit together. They don't seem to have any interest in appealing to people who are concerned about the border issue. They're still flipping out about ice, and they want to have fucking as many illegals coming as humanly possible, so they're probably a dead end. The America Party is more about h one B's than it is about actually restoring American values either, so probably not gonna happen there, which, by the way, Elon replied to me this morning with this, and uh, I don't I don't know. I don't know what the path way forward is. Like I'll just be honest, Like, what I would like to see is a America First Party. I would like to see a party that actually represents America, Americans and our interests, non interventionists, anti war, pro freedom, pro gun rights, pro borders party. Like, That's that's what I'm into at this point. That's what I'm looking for, I should say. And it doesn't seem like there's a real option for it. And honestly, even if there was, is it gonna be viable? Probably not. And even if it was viable, can you actually change this behemoth because like I met a lot of these people, met Kennedy, I opened for Donald Trump a year ago, debated for Bake. I shared the stage with Cash Betel, the head of the FBI. I've talked to him at length. I thought that these people were at least somewhat honest or at least somewhat for real. They're not. And I don't know that anybody can withstand the pressure that comes with whatever threats come when you try and do the right thing. And I think that's what we're looking at. So as angry as I am, I still have some sympathy. I'm still like, I just can't imagine the pressure that they're dealing with and the threats, Like I have to believe that there's threats not just against them, because I think, you know, maybe I'm totally wrong, but I think that a guy like Dan Bongino, if the threats were just against him, he probably says fuck you and he just forges ahead. I could be wrong, but maybe I'm projecting my own character onto him. But if they said to me, Clint, look, I know you want to do the right thing, not going to have your wife, your kids, your mother, your father, your grandfather, your cousins, your nieces, your nephews. No, they don't exist if you proceed down this path. And I think you're gonna need someone who just says I'm gonna call your bluff and forge ahead anyways, because I think that the existence of this system is such an existential threat to all of those people that you just threatened explicitly that I'm gonna forge ahead. I'm gonna do the right thing. I'm gonna stand up regardless. Dan Bongino and Cash Betel aren't those guys. Donald Trump is not that guy. That's just the truth. Hate to break it to you. I hate to have come to this conclusion myself. That's where we're at. So drop a comment down below, hate the like button, subscribe, share this around, Tell me why I'm wrong, tell me why I'm a panickin, Tell me why I'm I should give them more time. I'll trust the plan. Justice is coming? Right? How many times must I hear that justice isn't coming? Justice is not coming? So we need a plan B. We've got to go back to the drawing board, think this through again, and hopefully not get fooled in the future. However, we pull that off, I'm not really certain at this point, but Jesus H Holy Hell, I am so disappointed, and perhaps that's on me. I had some hope. It's crazy that like that's looked down on by people, like you thought that something good might happen. Yeah, I thought something good might happen. I was wrong. We bombed Iran. There's still unbelievable devastation happening in Israel. We're now giving more munitions to continue this fight in Ukraine against Russia. And uh, we're getting no COVID justice. We're getting no fauci investigations or prosecutions. We're getting no vast deportations and none of it. Like I'm struggling. Like they stripped out very minor reforms to gun control laws out of the big beautiful bill too, Like the gun community is also out. So I think you got the two way community out. I think you had a lot of hope with RFK Junior being the head of HHS and his primary focus in the first couple of months was like we got a you know, the biggest public health crisis. Obviously, after we had lockdowns and mandates of poison, They're like, no, the biggest threat according to Kennedy, but he got to get at the Semitism offl College camp is like, dude, really, so MAHA's gotta be pissed for sure. They still haven't even pulled the mandates as far as I know, or not the mandates, but having it on the schedule for kids. The BAK bailed after the December H one B debacle. Elon's not now out. BBB doesn't do the Doge cuts, Israel war, Ukraine war continues, no mass deportations, five trillion, so like the fiscal conservatives are furious, five trillion raise of the debt ceiling, three jillion additional spending. Uh So, I look, we got Russ all bricked out. That's it. I'm Matt Ross and he's a very nice guy and I love his money. So look, I'm not saying there was no good. That was great, but lord lord, that's it. That's for real it man, all right, I'm gonna shut up now. Oh I hope to have better news anyways, real quick, before I get out of here, I gotta let you guys know I actually decided to move again. I know, and then crazy. I was just here for two months. But as you guys know, after the I gave a little appendix to the episode when I had Sam Chipley in studio. If you want to go back and watch the explanation. Everything fell apart with the old crew, and I just have no reason to be here. I'm living in the boonies of central Florida and no reason. So I'm moving and I will be off for a couple of days, which is the other reason I did back to back episodes. But I will be back at you probably in I'm guessing it'll only take me four or five days to set up the new studio, so early next week, I would guess again. Hit the like button, subscribe, and most importantly Lee five star reviews on Apple Podcasts, Spotify wherever you're listening right now, and actually no, most most importantly is to pick up your mother, your grand You can pick up your babysitters phone. Yeah, babysitter too. And also everybody, if you're a student, all your co students, whatever it's called, pick up their phones. Subscribe to Liberty Lockdown wherever you're listening right now, share links, cut clips if you If there's any rants that you like, you'll put them through the cap cut and post them and tag me and I'll share it and I don't know, just get the fucking word out there, all right, marking my ass though, Love you guys, pease. Oh and lastly, if you want to support the show at liberty lockpot on X, subscribe there just a couple bucks a month. That really does help support my work and I'll follow you back. Or you can support over at libertylockdown dot locals dot com. Or you can go over to my pillow dot com and pick up cozy ass pillows, blankets, bedsheets, whatever, geeze dream sheets, so dope you could be swell like Mike Lindell. Use promo code lockdown at MyPillow dot com. All right, now we are officially out of here. Leave a comment. Bye,