Speaker 1: Welcome to Dad's on dayclok. Parental discussion is advised mature content beyond this point.
Speaker 2: Hey, Dom, So I just replaced my rooster with a duck, so now I wake up at the quack of dan.
Speaker 1: I like that one.
Speaker 2: I saw it on Instagram and it's got a picture of a rooster duck. Yeah, combo, yeah, cryptid if you will, and it's just on this little perch, just fucking quacking, presumably quacking.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool. I like it. I used to work with a guy who used to say he wakes up at the crack of dawn every morning, and that's because his wife was named Dawn.
Speaker 3: I love it. That's funny. That's funny, all right.
Speaker 2: Well, das on Dagos episode one sixty two, I'm pretty sure, but Stone's not here to confirm that, so I'm known.
Speaker 1: I'm done. Chris, that was stoned that you.
Speaker 3: Guys have stuck. Well, we have no clue where Stone is.
Speaker 2: Either he's going to pop into this thing or not, so we've we've been waiting around.
Speaker 3: Haven't heard a word.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: We hope he's alive. I'm sure he's alive, but I just haven't heard anything.
Speaker 1: So he would be in a self induced coma at the moment. We don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe a chepicabo got him, I mean southwest. You know, it's possible, if it's if it's.
Speaker 1: Anyway, if Trump caught the chepicabra, would he send it back to Mexico?
Speaker 2: I guess he'd have to look up the origin and like, if the origin is truly Mexico, Yeah, then send his ass back, right.
Speaker 1: So he'd have to do a twenty three and me test.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it turns out he's Canadian.
Speaker 3: Ship he's a brown Canadian.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I've ever seen one. They exist.
Speaker 3: Did you heard a p K su ban? Oh yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: This is the weirdest. Have you ever heard him talk?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't stand it. Yeah, he's a he's because he's an analyst on ESPN for hockey, and there's something about him. I just I don't like it. It's such a weird dynamic too, because it's him. When they go, it's it's Steve Levy, who's great, always been a great for hockey for ESPN. But it's Steve Levy, p K su Band, Chris Cellos and Mark Messier like fantastic Cellos is a guy that you want to have drinks with around a fire pit, like no ship is like you know, he's a real one.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, So it's like, yeah, so.
Speaker 4: Cool, cool cool.
Speaker 2: So a stone apparently is joining lost track of time. That's what we does to you.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's fine. We're just gonna keep going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna keep going. So dad stories I have, I have a small one here. Let me pull up my little note so I don't forget any part of this, Okay, So I have this is a pet peeve dad story. And so it's not really a dad story. It's more of a just a personal story. It doesn't involve my kids. So I have to go to the store and I'm getting a pickup order, okay. And so this is a multi a multi level anger issue.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So I'm going through the parking lot, and there's one thing I hate about parking lots. The number one I think I would hate is I hate how people just walk in the crosswalk like their assumption is I have the right of way, that's the rule, and the rule is not the rule. If I'm already in the crosswalk, I don't have to stop for you. I will because I don't want to hit you. I don't want to hurt her car. But the people that don't even acknowledge cars, they just go And it's like, how fucking ignorant do you have to be to like just not even look and say, yeah, like even look at me and don't let me acknowledge you, but at least look. But they just come right out and just go like, fun, you hit me, hit me.
Speaker 1: It's not like it's bravery. It's not like it's bravery. They are just flat out ignorant, and just in Fox, they do it with this reckless abandonment, thinking that they're fucking just impervious to whatever's coming left or right, and that is not the case.
Speaker 2: Yes, So so ignorance continues. So then I go to pull into the spot and Safeway only has six spots for pickup. Yeah, five of the six are taken, okay, yep, and the one who's in spot two.
Speaker 3: Spot three is open.
Speaker 2: However, Spot two is taking up a quarter of spot three, and so I'm like, okay, I'm just going to back into the space over here. And once they get out, because they're actually putting groceries in their car, so they're one of this is another level of ignorance. They're another person. It's not a person from Safeway putting groceries in the car. They're putting groceries in their car. So they took a spot even though they're not doing a pickup, along with two other vehicles that are empty that are inside shopping. So now my ignorant level is just skyrocketing at this point. You're right, yes, and so I'm not the type to usually call out people, right, but the next but but you have to get me to that level. But once you reach that level, I am now going to be the nastiest person that I can fucking be. Right, So I get I get to this level with this next part that happens. This broad closes her door, moves her cart to the middle of the spot that's open, gets in the car, and backs out.
Speaker 3: But wait for it, wait for it. The spot she puts.
Speaker 2: The cart in is the spot that's right next to the cart return. So as she gets in and she's pulling out, I'm waiting to pull in and she sees it, and I rolled down my window and I'm like, you, fat fucking piece of shit. Wait to be a fat fucking piece of shit. Get the fuck out of this parking lot and she's just driving by. She didn't even give me the finger, her windows down and my windows down. I know she hears me, and she's just like focused laser eyes going straight ahead. Like my ignorance level had just gone through the roof with all of those steps, but then that last piece of like, so you're taking a spot for somebody who's doing a pickup order, and you're taking up two spots with your car as you're putting in your groceries, and then you leave your fucking cart in the spot and back out and leave, and the cart is right next to the cart return.
Speaker 3: It's not like your way down the way where I could give you some sympathy.
Speaker 4: You're you.
Speaker 3: It's literally right there.
Speaker 1: It's less than six feet at that point, yeah, because the space is the spaces are eight feet wide. Yeah, so yeah, it's less than six feet.
Speaker 2: So I didn't have my kids with me, Otherwise my daughter would have been yelling at me that I was saying lots of bad words. Yeah, And I like to I like to entice her because that's the person I am. Because I'm like, I didn't say anything bad. And then she says yes you did, and then she'll say the word that I said and you can't say that, So.
Speaker 1: I I that drives me nuts because that's entitlement at its finest. Like, Okay, first off, I want to I want to say this. I think that every grocery store should have done things better with where they put their their designated spots for that exact purpose. Okay, Well, like.
Speaker 2: Walmart has like thirty six spots, so it's not a big deal if something it takes.
Speaker 1: A and and the and I will say one thing about Walmart is they put them all the way on one end, Yeah, in one specific sort away from the way from all the entrances. Both of our fucking grocery stores put them at the most prime spots, yeah, for both handicap and regular people.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And and that, that to me, I think was ridiculous. They they could have at the safeway that's closest to you. They could have put them in that single row that's by itself over like in front of the Dollar General or Dollar Tree or whatever it is that's right there. There's a row of just one single spots. Right, there's like seven or eight of them. It's just one row. It's not doubled up face to face, and that would have been out of the way and so much better.
Speaker 2: And I actually this, this whole thing gave me a great idea that I now want to start playing the lottery for other reasons too, But I want to open a grocery store, and I want that pickup section to be the fuck around and find out section. And I want some guy like that I can't remember his name, but that bodyguard for the Philadelphia Eagles, that big dude, big ball dude he wants with the coach. He's just an asshole. I want him. I want to personally hire him. And he'll have a tow truck that just says like fuck your shit on the license plate. And all he's there to do is monitor people that pull into those spots, get out of their car and walk in, and then he toes them. But he doesn't tow him to like a toe yard or anything like that. He towes them to the other side of the parking lot and just parks their car and then comes back, so you have no clue where your car's at.
Speaker 1: And he needs to park it appropriately so it looks like a normal car, like it's not at a place all crooked and shit like that way you can notice it. Yeah, that's a fantastic idea.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm just like, yeah, I'm just saying, how was your weird for it?
Speaker 1: It was good? Actually, my my wig was busy, chaotic. My weekend was somewhat fun ish. Enjoyed watching Kansas City cocksuckers lose, and then was quickly reminded why I hate every single Philadelphia Eagle fan out there by the hot garbage attitude and the way they act, speaking of entitled douchebags. But hey, you know what, man, it's worth it. And to see the chiefs fucking lose, mahomes get.
Speaker 2: At least they're consistent. Oh well, you know they never they never sway like win or lose. That city was going down, dude, dude, and everybody knew it. There's three things that you know were gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Rioting, looting, and a handicapped kid in a fucking wheelchair was getting was getting carried throughout the city.
Speaker 3: Which did happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, Yeah, you know, I do feel I do feel a little bit badcause there was a death when they won the AFC or the NFC Championship. I guess some kid was trying to climb up fucking poll and he fell and ended up dying. I feel bad condolences to his family, But you know, that's that's the definition of fuck around to find out, you know what I mean, Like you play stupid games, win stupid prizes, so that yeah, you know, uh, Other than that, it was it was pretty basic ship man. You know, had a little bit of illness kind of run through the family. On my end, both my daughters still have coughs, which kind of suck, but no fevers anymore. All that shit's gone, so that's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 1: I saw somebody like join in. I don't know who it is. I think it might be Casper.
Speaker 3: It's another crypt the tuop of Cobra spit him back up on the carpet like a hairball. We actually discussed that. We discussed that.
Speaker 2: We said, I if Trump found the cup of Cobra, would he deported ass?
Speaker 3: All right, so Stone's here? How was your week?
Speaker 4: Stne Apologies for my startiness. Definitely lost track of time today. The weekend was fun. Went over to girlfriend stepdad's house and watched the game. And yeah, I mean in like typical, like need to change the script fashion because everybody's onto it. It was just a smash and grab. So it was like all right, cool, and you could just see it in all their faces too. They were just like, damn, we had such a great year going on and then oh no, oops a daisy. It was like Lassie got shot. Yeah, it was it was and you know, like Travis was like, this is gonna be my last season. I want to end on a high note. And you could just see his face him leaving through the to the fucking all field deals like this, this isn't play out how I wanted it to go. This is gonna suck. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I actually think that all of this and the week leading up to it, and every every fucking analyst out there, and all the interviews that had that happened with Kansas City and their players, I think it solidified the fact that there was rigged because there were too many people making mention of it, and there were too many analysts City players tho, including Kansas City players like like Travis Kelsey himself going oh, why does everybody have to focus on it? I can't believe you guys are making it, making it a big deal, and that to me, tells me that the NFL went to him and today, guess what fuck are You're losing. You're losing because we have to fuck you like and they knew ahead of and they knew ahead of time, and I think I think that's why they were irritating.
Speaker 2: Call that call Goodell has to make to Patrick, He's like, hey man, sorry, we can't give help in the in this Kermit the Frog, Danny mcride voice.
Speaker 4: On the field, We're going to do our best, dude's best game ever. And you know I'm just gonna gi him amigan.
Speaker 3: Yeah is great.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Today I woke up. I've been like battling since dies in my eye for like the last week, and then this morning I had three of them on one eyelid and my eye could barely open, and so I called out of work and just kind of nursed it. I got them all the kind of like pop of conferences, and it was just gross dealing with all that. But I can at least open my eye decently now, But for the rest of the day. I'm never the type of person that just like sits down when I'm sick or you know, like I'm at a commission, like I'm always doing shit. So I did three different fucking college classes today, and uh, like I've been fucking hammering it like crazy, and dealing with a six year old is very needy. So that's been like the bulk of my day and like the bulk of my week really, you know.
Speaker 2: So that brings up a great point that I just thought of. When you say call out, So for the people out there listening, Stone works at home, right, he works from home, I should say not but from home. So I just think it's finny, like when you call out, you gotta be like, hey, I can't make it to my computer today.
Speaker 3: It's just I got some shit going on. Travels just a different nights. You don't think about, you know, like you.
Speaker 1: Can you use there was an accident in my living room.
Speaker 4: Like my company. When I first started, I was like, how are we going to call out? We work from home, and my company was like, no, Like, if you can't put in you're one hundred percent. We expect you to like like you would in the office, like call out, just like you would in the office. That's what you have sick time four. If you were to do one hundred percent of your job, just catch up on it tomorrow when you can do one hundred percent. So I knew this morning waking up, I could see maybe twenty percent out of my fucking eye. And I was like, no, like, this is not going to be great. I'm not gonna be productive. I'm just gonna get mad. I'm probably gonna call it halfway through the day. And I was like, you know what, fuck, I'm just gonna take the whole day so and get a whole.
Speaker 3: Bunch of Yeah, it wasn't a knock on you.
Speaker 2: It was just a comical thought of like I've never even really thought about that, you know, like calling out here to work from home because my wife works from home, and so it's like, but when the kids are sick, like she's the one that calls out because she's the one that takes care of him, and it's it's just easier, or sometimes she doesn't call out, she just still works. She just has to find ways around, you know, work work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and now there's definitely way more like manageable conditions of working sick, working from home versus working in the office. Yeah, story time, Like I don't you know, like I really call out. I think maybe four or five days out of the year, like realistically versus going into the office when it was like, you know, way more than that. So yeah, I'm definitely like glad to be working from home and would never go back to the office because the opportunities that I had. But but yeah, it is interesting, Like when I first started working, I was like, the fuck, We're'm gonna call out of work for it? Fucking work on home? The ills this ship.
Speaker 2: If you could, if you could guess, like what cryptid would call out of work? Which one do you think would be the most like callout?
Speaker 1: Huh Cora, Cora. I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: Most cryptids haven't been seen. I mean, you know, sometimes you just come up than fucked by half the planet.
Speaker 4: I say that life is a short It's a short life, the short, short end of the stick. It's the short answer you get. You don't listen to this anymore.
Speaker 1: I think it'd be the yebby one hundred percent, it would be agree. He'd be the abominable snow man. He would fucking call in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, his snowstorm can't make it.
Speaker 1: Today, I accidentally ate some yellow snow. I don't know what I appened.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I'll throw it to Stone because his stone's run down, so he's gonna he's gonna run us through the rest of this, So go ahead, Stone.
Speaker 4: Yeah. You know, I was watching a real the other day about cryptids, and I was like, you, it would be fun. We haven't done a cryptid thing in a long time, and it was something that we had did back in the day early and Dad's I think they're twenty twenty one, you know. I I have always been like really privy to like this the skin Walker cryptids, because there's actually been some like weird footage that has been covered right where people are like this doesn't make sense, right. There's the famous field one where it's kind of like sun is setting. There's a guy without a shirt on that's just kind of like walking through the field looking like definitely looking for people or something, and he's just going yepp, but the look on his is like dead right, and he's screaming for help, right, and it's so weird. And then there's been other ones where people are like biking through the forest and you see like someone like on their trail like darting for them, like out of nowhere, and the look on their face is not nonchalant, like they're not trying to make it look like they're there for something else, like they're like directly like blining for them. You know, there's been a couple of those. I think there's like some definitely, and as well the Native American folklore about.
Speaker 2: It and super yeah, super super like we have a we have a reservation not far from us, about a half hour forty minute drive north, and and there's talk about skin walkers at that reservation. I mean, it's a big thing among the Native Americans one hundred percent. Actually to circle back to circle forward, uh later when we're talking about shows, one of the shows actually that I've been watching involves with skin walkers. Like, so that's a good tie in for later. But but back to so what you had said was I'm gonna go first on this one or was skinwalker your answer just in general of like what you're what you've been into. Okay, So you had wrote like about like some of our favorite cryptids or why And I think I couldn't remember how far back because it was it was early episodes like inside of fifty, I believe, and I think we had discussed it. We did a whole crypti episode. I think Dome actually did a game for us, like a cryptied game or something like that.
Speaker 3: Right, So I did.
Speaker 2: What I did is I found a cryptid generator and it was a spin the wheel, and I said, whatever it lands on is what I'm gonna pick. And I'm gonna give the seven fans of Dad's on day Quill a little blurb about what this is. So what I landed on, let me pull this a little bit closer here. As you said, no, they all count as one, so that's just one listener.
Speaker 3: It's right.
Speaker 2: Joe can't figure out how to get Spotify or iTunes the work.
Speaker 4: He's too old, abe, which is a station on AM radio, are you guys?
Speaker 2: He's like, come on before or after NPR. So I got the Beast of Eggs Moore and it's a large wild cat that has been a subject of many sightings in the Eggmore National Park in Somerset and Devon, England. The beast is often described as a dark colored feline that looks like a panther or puma. Some of the sightings. First reported sightings of the beast were in the nineteen seventies. In nineteen eighty three, a former South Molten claimed to have lost over one hundred sheep to violent throat injuries. Also the first time that the first time Middle Eastern people moved over there too, so wildlife photographer Sam Aston shared an image on Twitter of a black creature with a long tail that is said was larger than a domestic animal. With some possible explanation. The beast could be a big cat that was released into the wild after becoming illegal to keep in captivity outside of a zoo. It could be that the beast is also misidentified as a domestic cat, dog, or deer.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, those are three totally separate looking animals, but sure enough, right, it could also be a hybrid species. Lack of evidence, though, is despite many sightings, there is not very definitive proof of the Beast of Eggsmore exists, and a carcass that was once thought to be the Beast of Eggsmore was later identified as a dead seal.
Speaker 3: So it's just like, all right, so close, so close. But I was like, that's cool.
Speaker 2: I've Actually what I liked about it is I've never heard of that cryptid, so I learned something new as well. But basically what it is it's basically like a black panther kind of a thing. So yeah, so yeah, more power Conda forever. What do you got, dumb?
Speaker 1: So my creature is described as kangaroo like with either a horse or goat's head, horns, bat like wings, small arms with claws, legs with hoofs, and a devil like tail. Have you figured it out yet? It's the Jersey Devil. This is one that I grew up with. Right, So here's why I like it. It's fucking wildly absurd, Okay. And it's not just the Jersey Devil and the lore behind it that I like. It's the fact that I grew up with the shitload of Italians, a Jews and a random big fucking personalities always trying to scare me with it. But this thing's fucking absurd. It's made up of like seven animals true like like, and the craziest part about it is that it's supposedly was given birth, like a woman gave birth to this thing, Like this wasn't something you.
Speaker 3: Met, I mean you.
Speaker 4: Met, I isn't surprise anybody, It's crazy.
Speaker 1: This so supposedly this thing's supposed to between seven and ten feet tall, right, it's got a bone chilling growl and a high pitch scream. It stems all the way back to Native Americans about at least two hundred and fifty years. There are drawings from the Native Americans that depict this type of like dragon like creature that has these features. There's reports that like of this thing going on rampages and going like just demolishing villages and towns and cities. And it always has supposedly a calling card, which is an annihilated carcass, like just mutilated carcass that gets left wherever it was. Supposedly, there's the popular folklore that stems all the way back to seventeen thirty five. It tells of a woman known as Mother Leads. She got pregnant with her thirteenth child. The pregnancy was not planned and the child was not wanted. The delivery of the child was complicated, prompting her to scream out, let it be the devil. Now we can only accolate why the woman would scream out such a horrible wish, but it was delivered, it came out, and evidently there were practices, like alleged practices of witchcraft in this town, in this time. The baby was born an average child, but quickly morphed into this devil like creature, constantly growling, screaming, and just whipping its tail around right, you know. Still to this day people say they see it in the woods and the like, some of the marshy swamp lands that are there. They're really swamp lands, but they're more just marsh type areas. I personally have never seen it. I've never heard anything. There are other ghosts and mysterious type things that I have encountered in New Jersey as a kid, which we can get into those another time. But this one here, it's just so outlandish, Like even if I wasn't from New Jersey, this this thing is so outlandish of a story. For a woman to give birth to a supposed regular child that morphs into this fucking kangaroo body shaped thing with fucking goat hooves, a horsehead, a goat head wings, and a fucking tail like that's that's nuts. That's that's nuts to think about, and to think that multiple people throughout history have supposedly seen this thing and it's just ravenous and vicious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it shows that the mushrooms in that area were phenomenal.
Speaker 2: I think like like Circle Back. Though, if I was gonna say like my my favorites, I definitely like The moth Man because that's got oh yeah, you know a lot of shit. But my favorite is probably Bigfoot, just hands down, just because it's so realistic feeling like there's so much uncovered and undocumented land, not even undocumented, but just such dense forestry in other areas, Like there's sometimes you could be driving in a forest area and you're just like, well, just my go, you can feel mile in, you can send like you now in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Anybody who's been in the middle of the forest or woods or in the middle of the desert alone at night knows that there are still places on land where things are that we don't know about. Like it's not just the ocean that's untapped. Like, yes, our land has for the most part been somewhat surveyed and somewhat seen, but there's places you can hide and if so, AJ's Rundown didn't say which one do we think was the realist, right, it was just what one do you like if you're if we're talking about what I think has the most shot at being the real obviously, skin walkers and and and Bigfoot and the you know, abominable snowman and YETI I think those are definitely up there as the top three for sure.
Speaker 2: I think I think the Bigfoot. The legitimacy behind Bigfoot is every single country has it has something it might be called different name.
Speaker 4: The Bigfoot of Yeah, polar bear, Bigfoot, Yeah, exactly, that's it.
Speaker 2: But like if you look up on like Wikipedia and you look up Bigfoot, the list of names is is a long list of names because it's thought to be everywhere, which just gives it more validity that it could be real versus you know, like obviously, like lockness is only in that Yeah, but there's other places that have like a Lockness type monster.
Speaker 1: But for me, for me, there's only two answers to this question. It's for me, it's Bigfoot in Lockness. Which one would you want to actually see in person? Like if you could confirm that one was real, but the only way to confirm it was to actually see it in person, right.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess it depends context. Like if I'm in a boat and see NeSSI I'm okay. But if I'm in that water and I see an NeSSI.
Speaker 4: Different standing on land like I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna go way, I'm gonna prove that Jesus real fast, real fast.
Speaker 1: Let's say you were relatively safe, like you were safe, You're safe for whatever the creature that you're saying is. That's why, that's why the only two I want to know for sure, like it is those two, because obviously there's so many others that you wouldn't be safe with, you know what I mean, Like you could be safe with with the Yetti or with Sasquash or even NeSSI, because it's possible that she don't, like she don't even fucking want you, you know what I mean. She's been surviving for years on whatever food she's been surviving on. She don't need us. She's probably even like humans.
Speaker 4: Maybe she's there before, yeah, you know, like she'll be down the lake. The one's been shredded up like Jaws.
Speaker 1: Yeah it ain't Lake Placid.
Speaker 4: Yeah true.
Speaker 2: I just got a visual of like Nessy actually is like a mouth like a turtle where it's got no teeth and it's just like not like just slow as possible.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good ship. That's good ship, all right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: I always love cryptis, Like I feel if we did the proper research and did like try to spin it in a fun way, like you could do an entire episode on which I believe we have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did. Maybe maybe that's what we do. Maybe our next Halloween season, if we're still around, maybe we do something with that.
Speaker 2: We got to bring the bracket back. We got to bring the bracket back. That's good stuff. What's what's next on the Stone?
Speaker 4: Yeah? We got uh, what are we watching? Which was a very early early segment, the Dad's Dead and we brought it back multiple times. What are we watching? List of five movies or shows? And you know, tell us what you've been watching lately. It's kind of round and robin, like each of these. You know, I'm gonna start it off the most recent one that I've watched, The Squid Games. I'm notorious for never hopping on the bandwagon for first season for a show. Never have, never will, And I'll wait it out. I'll be like, you know, if it's popping the second season or third season, maybe even fourth season, I'll jump on it really just depends. And Squid Games when it first came out, I was like, Man, this is a lot of hype behind the first season of a show the right I don't know about this, you know, and it's like in Korean and like I would have to sit there and do dub and subtitled everything, and like me and Nome talked about that the other day, and I was like, you know, like I want my investment of this show to be prolonged and not just be for one season kind of a thing. Sure, So when it got to the second season, everyone was in an uproar. I was like, Okay, let's go ahead, let's watch this. And so I watched it and I was like, well, shit, this is fucked up. Damn. I mean, it is exactly like like what you would picture an anime to play out, like a really dark anime to play out in live action. Like it was really fucking good. It's really sinister. There's a lot of sociopathic and psychopathic people behind the games, and people just getting murked left and right, and your fucking emotions get tugged hard.
Speaker 1: You're like, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Jason's such a good one. Dom Me Hi buy to you baby.
Speaker 1: Uh So, speaking of anime, I've actually been watching a lot of anime lately. One that I kind of got engulfed in is my hero Academia I ever saw it, I heard a lot about it. There was a lot of people that that had said, you know, yeah, you gotta watch it. I haven't really been watching TV too much except for like right before bed, So it's these like twenty minute episodes that are kind of perfect, you know, and if I fall asleep, it's not a big deal. You can always just fucking restart back where you were. But it's pretty good. It's pretty fun. So that's one. That's one I've been watching loving. Yeah know me, how about you, baby?
Speaker 2: I'll start with my easiest one that doesn't require a lot of discussion is just getting back into hockey. So this is my first season that I don't actually have a hockey team that I'm specifically rooting for because my team moved to Utah and I am not sold on following that team yet. I'm giving it some time. So it's been it's been enjoyable to watch hockey and not have a true team that I'm rooting for, just to watch for the love of the game. And so I've been watching a lot more recently and it's been good.
Speaker 1: So this year has been pretty decent though it's been kind of intense already.
Speaker 2: It's well and coming up. They're on a two week break now and this is the first time ever they're doing the four Nations face off. Yeah, and it's Sweden, Finland, US and Canada. And so there's no All Star Game and this is and for some of these people, like like Connor McDavid has never gotten a play in the Olympics because NHL players aren't allowed in the Olympics lately because of Gary Bettman. Right, but so now this will be the first time that Connor McDavid has gotten to to represent Canada except for when this season's over, Like they have the World Cup of the Hockey, you know, stuff like that, but it's not as popular as the Olympics per se now and because it comes around every four years, right, so and this is the first time. And the lineups on these teams it is like a fucking who's who, I mean, the entire Canadian teams and All Star All Star team that and there's really good fucking people that aren't even on the team because of how you know, you don only have twenty people on the rock sat like twenty five maybe twenty six total. But yeah, so I'm excited to watch some of that. I think it'll be fun.
Speaker 3: Dark horse.
Speaker 2: I think the dark horse in the tournament would be Finland out of the four, maybe Sweden, even though Finland's been balls out the last couple of years and tournaments that have somew somehow come out and won. I think the US has a really good shot. I don't I don't think a lot of people are going to talk about them, but they got a lot of star talent to pull odds on favorite.
Speaker 1: So the years junior team just won, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Back to back actually in that in the IHF World Juniors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's kind of cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Well she got stoned.
Speaker 4: Another one.
Speaker 1: I watched a fucking guy that it's on fucking those reels that you sent me. Uh, this is what I'm gonna do to Devil year. You don't care. I'm talking about zero.
Speaker 4: I said. A lot of reels they like you can do this a shot in the dark from someone else. But another one that I watched recently, that fuck like I went back and I had to watch it again because it was just so good and that was love has won the fucking uh uh hbo documentary about the cult of Mother God is where there's chick just got a whole bunch of broken fucking people to believe that she's God and she's just a fucking drug addict, alcoholic and she took all their fucking money and then killed herself. Oh my god, it's so fucking funny. There's legit. There's one dude on there that goes, I fully believe that she's Mother God. I went and I quit my job that day when I found the truth, and I took all my money out of my savings, my checking and my four oh one K and I gave it to Mother God.
Speaker 2: Isn't that wild fuck?
Speaker 4: And as soon as I saw the guy labeled as the finance guy, I went, that dude's gonna steal everything, he's gonna take it off, and by god he did. Man ah, oh God. And then there's a fucking psychopath in the show. Does Crystal methlis is Pantera? That's meth Mike. That's fucking crazy. That show is insane. God, if you have not watched that show and you like it's like, could documentaries go for it? It's three episodes. It's like, I think a total of maybe three and a half hours long, like between three together, like week afternoon.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good one, don't.
Speaker 1: What you got the other. So another it's an anime that I've been watching is Doctor Stone. And this one's kind of cool because it's so it's basically about this thing that happens and everybody in the world turns into stone and they go three thousand years, four thousand years, something like that, and eventually something happens where the stone people that have turned to stone start breaking and coming back to life. Well, in the meantime, society has some society has come back, and now this extremely smart young kid who is fourteen at the time of him coming out of this petrification is trying to restart civilization. He's very smart kid. He's like the son of an astronaut. But the reason why I like it is because they actually give you a ton of facts, like a shit ton of survival facts on like how to build batteries and make glass and all of this ship and make steel and medication and all that stuff. So it's kind of fun in a weird educational kind of way days And again, dude, it's like it's a right before bed type thing. Or while I'm eating lunch kind of thing. So it's like right now, quick episodes are really big for me because I'm just not watching a lot of TV. It's one or two episodes at the time. Max yoh, all right, do what you got? Uh?
Speaker 2: I recently this is not a show that people that really know me would probably guess that I would enjoy. But we recently watched the newest season. We waited till it was all done to watch it. But that is the mass singer. I can't get enough of that fucking show. I love that fucking show. We love that show.
Speaker 1: A few years I watched like the first three or four years and then something like that three or four seasons and I stopped.
Speaker 3: This last season.
Speaker 2: This last season was actually the first season that a group won it, because there's been multiple groups that have made it pretty far, including one that made it two way finale and then lost.
Speaker 3: But this group, Boilers, this group actually won.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, if you if you hadn't seen it's on like season thirteen, So if you hadn't seen Pentatonics lose in like season nine, sorry that was a while ago, but I'll find and if you're listening to this show. You're probably not watching the mass singer Let's be real, Be real. Yeah, And I didn't say who it was, but obviously, like if you watch it, and hey, the group, the group wins if they look like Buffalo's they won.
Speaker 1: That's a good show.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 1: It's a great concept.
Speaker 3: It's the concept.
Speaker 2: The dynamic keeps the a The judges are fantastic in that show.
Speaker 3: It's it's all a rouight. Even Nick Cannon's phenomenal in that show.
Speaker 1: So he really is, and I don't like him in too much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: What else you got?
Speaker 4: One I got is a YouTube show and it's called The Outdoor Boys, and it's this guy up in Alaska. He used like a clean cut goes to church, doesn't cuss, family friendly like content he makes and the dude used to be it's interesting. He used to be a lawyer and then he dropped out of being a lawyer and went to YouTube full time. Hey, it has like I think eleven million subscribers does well for his channel. All he does is he goes solo camping in the bush in Alaska, and he goes during like severe like negative thirty degree weather, makes a whole like old school like log log.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, skinny skinny skinny dude. Yeah, he's annoying as fuck, dude.
Speaker 4: It takes a bit to get used to him, like me, or you just never get used to him. But he definitely is interesting to watch him do all that because he just but he also does it ever him.
Speaker 1: He's almost died like fifteen times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably more.
Speaker 1: Probably he's a freaking idiot. Fuck him. Fuck that guy.
Speaker 3: All right, I guess what what Dome is not watching.
Speaker 1: I've seen a couple of his videos. All right, So White next one again. It's a cartoon. It's called Solar Opposites. I haven't watched it in a little while, but when I was when I was in California and I was working on that passer Robles job, I was watching the show. I literally fucking ram rotted through four seasons of this show. It's crude humor. Yeah, put that bitch in four wheel drive and just took her straight down the fucking highway. It's called Solar Opposites. It's a cartoon on Hulu. It's fucking hilarious. It's crude comic humor like in the realm of uh American Dad and family. Guy, I could see Peter Griffin. I could see Meg, I can see him all. I just couldn't think of the name, but fantastic. It's called Solar Opposites Love It.
Speaker 2: My next one that I've watched for the fifty thousand fucking time and since.
Speaker 3: January it's super.
Speaker 2: Is Harry Potter. Uh, Harry Potter three. That is my daughter's favorite Harry Potter. So we we've only let we've let her. She actually watched four and then when it got to the part with towards the end, that's where she's like, doesn't want to watch it anymore.
Speaker 4: Because it's a little too scary for Yeah, and we.
Speaker 2: Don't want to because but you know, like one and two are definitely for little kids, and the number three is where the change starts. Still it still shifts more towards the kid's side. Four is where the shift really changes. And so but what's funny is even though I say it how I said it, like the fifty thousand fucking time, I'm still not over it. And there's still little things that I pick up each time I watch it, just little little easter eggs that I didn't catch before.
Speaker 3: It's just kind of fun.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so it's been enjoyable, that fantastic every fuck literally every fucking day I watch, just watched.
Speaker 1: A fan theory video on that Snape says Snape's still alive and another episode. Yeah no, he didn't fake his death. He just set he set up things parameters and safeguards to prevent his death.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we going in page three nine four.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's the half blood prince. That dude knows more about potions than anybody. So if there was somebody who could do it besides Hermione.
Speaker 1: Yeah, m yeah, so that bus I would.
Speaker 4: What else?
Speaker 3: He got a couple more before we move on?
Speaker 4: We got two more, oh man. One that I went and I rewatched recently was a Dune Part two. All Right, It's definitely very long, and there's some parts of it where I'm like, let's just speed this ship up here, man, But I really did like how they they ramped up Shallon character into just this like really impressive, like just faction leader, you know, Like it's really impressive. And the fight the Pinnacle at the end, the fight between him and Austin Butler is just still so good, really good, and I'm really happy with how they did it. Compared to the original Dune, because that definitely was a pinnacle for that movie too, so it's really important to get that down. And I love that movie. I love the first one a little bit more just because it is a little bit more like Let's Go, so there's not too much time lagging. But that is just a fun movie. I like watching that movie. It's good.
Speaker 3: Noise.
Speaker 1: Another cartoon just just started, just released on Disney Plus the Evil Syndicate, but it's called Your Friendly Neighborhood spider Man. It's good if you like Marvel and you like Spider Man. It's good. That's all I'm gonna say about it. It's good. I know you're not gonna watch it, know, but that's fine.
Speaker 4: I really want them to come out with the new Netflix Miles Morales series, like the third installment. I really want them to come out so bad, but I know it's like kind of shelved right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, last name the.
Speaker 1: Movie that they're coming out with. Another movie he's supposed to I guess from what I understand, the next Marvel installment of the actual like Marvel Timeline that he's going to make appearances in like Secret Wars and shit like that. So yeah, cool beans.
Speaker 2: I recently finally watched Shit's Creek Fantastic. We started somewhere around Thanksgiving and wrapped up probably three weeks ago or four weeks ago, like right after the New Year started. It was one of the shows like I could fall asleep watching it for a couple episodes with the wife, but we both loved it and it's such a great show, and it makes the gifts that you choose from that show that you may have got knew before, but the gift was great, but it just makes it even better.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that is my.
Speaker 1: Second comedy at its finest.
Speaker 4: Mm hm. My last one is is a combo. It's Netflix's Jurassic Park. Like they're cretaceous, like the kids one right, and it's like they got the younger one and they get the older one. Avery's been watching them like crazy, and I told her, I was like, you know, you might not want to watch the older one, kid, because it's kind of I don't know if it's going to be your style. Like the younger one for sure, and she loves that one, but she recently watched the older one and she was like, I really like the older one too, because it's like they're trying to figure out what's going on, and I was like, holy shit, you're getting old kid, goddamn. So I sat down with her and I watched the first one and I was like, this is like really good, Like it's really fun. You know. It's about these kids. They get stuck in Jurassic World basically, and they get left behind on He's the new Blar. Everyone leaves, you know, like the Chris bat movie. Everyone gets off the island, but these six kids are left there and they're left like six months and they have to fight their way off the island and it's really interesting. And then the the Critacean period one comes out afterwards, and that's where they're they're all hunted by someone trying to cover up the tracks of what happened to when they were kids, and they've like trained dinosaurs to go hunt people down and ship and it's wild. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: You got another cartoon for us though, No, actually it's a Shifting Gears.
Speaker 1: It's the new Tim Allen Show with Yeah, with Katine. It's fucking it's funny, dude, and it's like it's just the right amount of uh, we'll just say it. Republican and Democrat fucking combining, like battling it out like woke and woken, old school you know, uh, just shut the fuck up and deal with it kind of attitude, because that's what Tim Allen is. You know, Tim Allen's like that man's that old school man's man. Right, It's but it's good, it's fun.
Speaker 2: Love it, Uh, my last one that we recently just started. If you like history, if you like a little bit of miss you're like a little treasure hunting, and you also like the Skinwalker kind of theory, cryptid thing. I know that this show is gonna have zero fucking payoff.
Speaker 3: I know it.
Speaker 2: There's five seasons. I don't know what it originally aired on, but I know it's gonna have zero payoff. But it still has hooked me enough, and my wife is totally into it. But it's called Mystery of blind Frog Ranch. And so it's this interesting this Texas oil tycoon who multi millionaire right sold his company, bought land that's like twenty minutes from Skinwalker Ranch in Utah. And this land has a cavern system that has been flooded, and inside the cavern system though they have found gold. And they also got into this one spot. This is in the first couple episodes. That doesn't spoil anything. We're still only like five episodes in. But he gets into this cavern system and there's this huge log structure like a box and you can see twine that's holding it together, and it's like somebody purposely flooded this this cavern because there's no water source near it at all, so it's like how it got flooded is also a mystery. But there's weird shit that goes on in the show, like to their equipment, like they constantly get equipment malfunctions, and it's cool though, Like Mystery of blind Frog Ranch so far is pretty fucking cool. I'm into it. I know, like that whole Skull Island show that caught me for like two seasons and I realized, like they're never gonna find treasure, and I'm sure this will be the same fucking thing, but it's still entertaining.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so I'm in.
Speaker 2: I'm in it. I'm in it, I'm in it. I'm I'm interested. I think it'll be a zero payoff, but it will still be fun for the time being. Yeah, they actually found some Spanish fucking coin and it actually it actually dates historically though that the the Spanish. Uh, some Spanish gold was stolen by Indians of Mexico right and came up to that Utah territory area and buried it to hide it from the Spanish. And so they've actually found a Spanish coin on this ranch in the sight that they're digging, and it was it was pretty cool. So I'm sure it was playing kind of hidden you just like it's that national treasure, feeling like I'm all in, I'm sold, I'm in, I'm in. So all right, we I think we got time for like one more big fucking thing. What else we got stone when we're not muted?
Speaker 4: My apologies. Give the choice to you, gens. Do you want to do the hold in the water? You want to listen and don't judge?
Speaker 3: No, no, I want the hold in the water.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we're doing the dark joke, So hold in the water.
Speaker 4: Get So, what we're gonna do is we're gonna take turns and one of us is gonna say a joke. The other two of us are gonna hold water in rm out. And if you can hold the water in your mouth and not spit it out, you're good. And then whoever spits out the wire the most, it's a fucking loser.
Speaker 3: Go ahead them.
Speaker 1: We need to immediately put a disclaimer out right now. So if you are listening to this, uh, please understand that these are jokes. These are for comedic purposes. We didn't write them. We didn't write them. We just found them. Uh.
Speaker 4: Some of all the Nazi jokes, they were written by Dome. So but he's allowed Yeah, he's allowed to. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Some of these some of these jokes were found in the deepest, darkest parts of Reddit.
Speaker 2: Just so, jokes that I sent to dome today that I'm like, there's no way I could say these, like.
Speaker 1: I told, and I told him that one of his jokes was close to the same level. The other one was in the basement of the house that I was living in with my jokes. So let's just make it very clear.
Speaker 3: So the question, stoney, are not.
Speaker 1: We are in no way, shape or form promoting any of the jokes that we say. We do not condone the behavior and said jokes that we say they are for comedic purposes. Only laugh or get the fuck out. This is your chance to get the fuck out if you don't want to I hope you enjoyed.
Speaker 2: The last fifty minutes of this episode. If you want the next ten minutes of riot, stick around.
Speaker 3: If you don't sign off, we'll see you next week.
Speaker 4: We were.
Speaker 1: We will not be offended by you stopping the podcast right now. That's fine.
Speaker 4: Free will is enough. You can exercise just like we are.
Speaker 3: Exercise that hasn't hurt oh roasted.
Speaker 1: Everyone has officially been warned. Let's get started.
Speaker 3: How are we doing?
Speaker 2: So? Domini actually counted while we were waiting for you. Stone Domini each have eleven Not that we need to do that many, but we somehow ironically both have eleven lets.
Speaker 1: Eight sounds good, eight each.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so how are we doing this? Is it just like are you gonna say a bunch of yours? Or are we just going like we're gonna round robbing it? Or how are we doing it?
Speaker 4: You know? We could go like one at a time, you know. Okay, we'll have starts first, so then don't and I will go ahead and hold water in her mouth and then you just fire him off.
Speaker 3: All right, let's start. Let's start light.
Speaker 2: I see domes ready, he's swishing around. Stone is taking a drink. Okay, so my my epileptic girlfriend is terrible in bed, but on my birthday she likes to spice things up and we use a strobe light.
Speaker 1: Do I keep going? Oh, okay, I'm just swallowed. Sorry, first time in my life.
Speaker 3: Ye shocker, yeah right, it's the first time you swallowed. Gotta jokes right themselves?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: How do you know Princess Diana used head and shoulders? He found it on the dashboard?
Speaker 4: Who oh my god?
Speaker 3: All right, did you just treat the same water? Dead baby?
Speaker 4: Why not.
Speaker 3: Mark that clip?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Next one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just swallow because everywhere.
Speaker 3: Go ahead and take another swig.
Speaker 4: Does that mean he loses too? Yes?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Oh god, somebody on their kick out?
Speaker 3: What do you call a woman's version of tea bagging? Flapping Chino? Two?
Speaker 1: Two?
Speaker 3: Oh man?
Speaker 2: I was gonna tell a joke about jonestown, but the punch line was too long. But so, what's the difference between a bag of cocaine and a small child? Eric Clapton would never drop a bag of cocaine out of a window?
Speaker 4: Oh oh?
Speaker 2: What is Sarah Palin and Iron Man have in common? M They both have had a downy junior.
Speaker 3: Inside is that. What are yours?
Speaker 4: Nomm?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Do you guys know why black people hate aspirin? M because they have to pick the cotton first to get to the aspirin. You guys know why Hitler killed himself? You got the gas bill?
Speaker 3: M m hmm, I got two more?
Speaker 2: Oh shit, we said eight, I've got so somebody else is up?
Speaker 3: Go for it? I actually do, so we'll do nine.
Speaker 1: I'm good to go again, and I'm good to go last stone? Do you want to go up next? I can keep going if you want to break? No, you're good, you want to go?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, get ready. So I was raping his chick last night, She starts crying out, Think of my kids, Think of my kids.
Speaker 5: She's just kinky bitch. I'll give you a second.
Speaker 1: I love the sound of kids falling down the stairs. A daughter asks her dad if she can have a sleepover with her girlfriends, to which he agrees. Later in the night, the dad overhears them playing truth or dare It was the daughter turn She says truth. Her friend asks when was the last time you had an orgasm? She says, I don't know, about three days ago. The dad bursts in and says I knew you were fucking faking it last night. What's pink? Six inches long? And made my wife cry when I put it in her mouth? Her miscarriage, you know what. I'm sure you guys have heard ones about child's like jokes with child's with aids, you know, but they just don't ever get old. So how about this one? What's black and six feet under? The kid with aids goes, swallow, bitch, don't counts.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: A man gets on a bus sits next to this gorgeous nun. Immediately he asks if he could have sex with the nun? Right, of course, she says no, She's very polite. She gets off at the next stop. So the man goes up to the bus driver and says, hey, can you help me sleep with this nun like she's She was gorgeous and I really want to fuck her. The bus driver says, well, she shows up every night at the cemetery about eight o'clock and she prays for one of her loved ones. I bet if you dressed up like God you might be able to fool her. So the next night, the man shows up the cemetery dressed up like God, sees the nun and says, hey, if you want to eat heaven, all you gotta do is fuck me. The dun eagerly replies, okay, but I only like anal. So he fucks the shit out of her in the ass, and right as he finishes, he goes, haha, this is me the guy from the bus. Right after he reveals himself, the bus driver says, huh, got you.
Speaker 4: I just call that one.
Speaker 3: I was getting too old.
Speaker 1: You're ready. This white woman meets this handsome black man at the bar. They have a few drinks and she takes him home and at the door, she leans in, slowly grabs his dick and says, hey, why don't you prove to me what they say about black man is true? So he stabbed her and stole her purse. So Hitler's at this meeting and he says, we will kill six million Jews and a clown. Someone immediately says why the clown. Hitler says, I told you no one cared about the Jews. Hey, how do you fit four gay men on one stool? He turned the stool upside down? How do you get him off? Shake it? Last one and you're ready. Who are the fastest readers in the world. The people in the Towers at nine to eleven, they made it through eighty stories and eleven seconds. Well done, boys, well done.
Speaker 2: Well I do want it while before we get the refresher the one I left off on that I was gonna say, he just goes with a racing I just like it. It's it's fun because it's not really racist, but it is. Why are Americans good at the Rubik's Cube because we love separating colors? Mm hmm, yeah, that the the Hitler one. I've seen that joke recently, but it was with a cat, not a clown. But it was the same exact same joke, same joke. See, nobody cares about the.
Speaker 3: Juice, they don't. All right, let's go stones up here we go, ready, m all right?
Speaker 4: Two old ladies were sitting on a park bench when a man in a trench coat came up and flashed them. One old lady immediately had a stroke, the other one couldn't quite rea. A vampire walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a glass of boiling water. Bartender asks, I thought you only drank blood, And the vampire pulls out of tampon and says, I'm just having some tea. And every day Johnny walks by the same group of prostitutes on his way to school. Every day they say hello and wave their pinkies at him. One day, Johnny stops and asks, why do you always wave your pinkies at me? One replies, because that's how big we think your penis is. The next day he walks to school and the women say hello, waving their pinkies. Giant turns to them, puts his fingers in the mouth, stretches the why is it, and go and says hello, ladies, Wide said Agenda Joe. For those of you listening, all right, how can you tell a Porto Rican girl is pregnant?
Speaker 1: Check her pulse?
Speaker 4: It might be my favorite on this list. God, what did Nalis say to Simba Hakuna matatas? Yeah? Why did the sperm cross the road because I put on the wrong sock this morning?
Speaker 3: Ooh crusty, No, water's getting old?
Speaker 4: M hm, he me get ref There we go. How does one work at dis when one supports the goods? Which makes sense why women work there now? Because trans is a thing. There was a man and a woman alone in an elevator. The man says to the woman, excuse me, can I smell your pussy? Offended off, the woman says to the man. No content with her answer, the man says to the woman, then it must be your feet.
Speaker 3: I had to give a.
Speaker 4: Shout out to one of my favorite comedians for this joke. My wife fell into a coma and I was talking with the doctor about how to bring her out of the coma, and the doctor says, I don't know. There's one technique we've been exploring for years, but no one's brave to try it, and that's the act of oral sex. God damn, do you think it's gonna work? Doctor says, I don't know. You might want to give it a try. And I went into the room and immediately came back in and said, doctor, she's choking. I don't know what to do. Shout out nor McDonald, alright, p Homy. The Lone Ranger and Tonto have been riding all day on a buffalo hunt. When they stop and rest, Tonto places his ear on the ground and listens, buffalo come. Tanto says, well, how do you know that? Asks the Lone Ranger ear sticky, which part of the vegetable is the hardest to eat. The fucking wheelchair. Goddamn, goddamn, I think I'm an eight. Maybe man walks up to a lady at Hogwarts and says, are you in Slytherin? I hope so, because I really want you to slither into my chamber of secrets. And she says, isn't that supposed to be the other way around? And he says, no, it's twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: It is what it is.
Speaker 4: What's the difference between you two and an egg? Oh? There it is. The egg gets laid.
Speaker 1: Yeah solid, Holy shit.
Speaker 3: You guys know how you're at a gay barbecue.
Speaker 4: I'm there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hot dog tastes like shit, it's fair. I love it. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 3: I was really scared.
Speaker 2: I was gonna spew water all over my screen there so purposely like holding down that way, that way. I just shot it on my floor, like shot it to Jake. Just fucking spew on the floor the floor.
Speaker 4: Fuck it? Who cares?
Speaker 2: All Right, Well, yeah, maybe we'll throw the little uh next on my rundown next week, we'll throw the we listen and we don't judge onto that rundown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do that.
Speaker 2: So I think I had the number right before you join their stone. Dad's on dake. We'll have SOE one sixty two. Y's right cause you guys next week, peace out later.
Speaker 1: That's out here, guys. How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb?
Speaker 4: None of these one can do the job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, none, because famous feminists can't change ship.
Speaker 4: It's true. It's true that they're doing a good thing with the trans movement.
Speaker 3: Thomas