Speaker 1: More variety from the two thousands, the nineties, and today it's Star one, O one three, It's Marcus and Korean. It's time to play the Bay's favorite trivia game. It's called What You Know About That.
Speaker 2: We've got four tickets to the California Academy of Sciences Stomp and splash out of summer with Dino Days and Unseen Oceans from towering animatronic dinosaurs to deep sea creatures and technology. Enjoy double the fun these two exciting new exhibits.
Speaker 3: Learn more and get tickets at Calacademy dot org.
Speaker 1: Say good morning to our contestants. We go to the city Ted is in San Francisco. Good morning, Ted, Good morning. What part of San Francisco are you representing today? From West Portals? Oh neat what a fun place to eat? Well, welcome to the show. Thank you. What are their names? Let's say hi, Na, guys want to sit Hi. It's like dominions or something so cute. Okay, welcome. Let's go into the South Bay and say good morning to Micheline in Willow, Glenn. Good morning, good morning. Now, where do you get to name like that? Is that a family name or your parents' hippies or what happened? That's a great name.
Speaker 3: It's a French name, but we're Italian and so yes family name.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show. Very unique. I love it. The game is simple. It's five trivia questions, fifty seconds to answer them all. Each person going to be asked separately with their opponent on hold. Whoever gets the most right answers wins. If you don't know an answer, you yell out, pass and we'll come back to the question if we have time left, okay, or we play along at Homer in the car. Here we go, misson. Leen goes on hold in Willow, Glenn and we pick up Ted in San Francisco. They're in West Portal. Question number one, Which instrument was Louis Armstrong famous for playing.
Speaker 3: Trumpet?
Speaker 1: Who painted the Sistine Chapel? Michael and Angelo? How many items are in a Baker's dozen?
Speaker 2: Thirteen?
Speaker 1: Which country is famous for its neutrality?
Speaker 3: Switzerland?
Speaker 1: And where does the muffin man live? According to the nursery rhyme.
Speaker 3: Jeez and uh.
Speaker 1: Out of time. Corey is very proud of herself for this one. She's so proud of herself that maniacal laughs. You guys. Hang on, good job, Ted, don't move. I feel like it's near the end of the movie and you just stole my voice. Ted goes on hold in San Francisco. There in West Portal, we pick up Micheline and Willow Glenn Mischeline yes.
Speaker 3: Question number one, which instrument was Louis Armstrong, famous for playing who painted this steen chapel? Michelangelo? How many items are in a Baker's dozen thirteen?
Speaker 2: Which country is famous for its neutrality?
Speaker 3: Canada? No, I'm sorry, I would like to say Switzerland. Where does the muffin Man live? According to the nursery rhyme? I'm sorry, I miss that.
Speaker 2: Where does the muffin Man live? According to the nursery rhyme? That's the only one you passed on. So where does the muffin man live? According to the nursery rhyme?
Speaker 1: You are officially out of time. Hang on the leat hang on literally, no one would know that answer.
Speaker 3: If you saw Shrek you would all right.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Ted comes back in West Portal's see how you do? Beget to Michelin and Willow Glenn. Question number one, which instrument was Louis Armstrong, famous playing.
Speaker 3: Ted said Trumpet. Micheline said Sacks.
Speaker 1: It is Trumpet who painted the Sistine Chapel.
Speaker 3: Both Ted and Micheline said Michelangelo. That is correct.
Speaker 1: How many items are in a baker's dozen't.
Speaker 3: Both Ted Micheline said thirteen? That is correct.
Speaker 1: Which country is famous for its neutrality?
Speaker 3: Both Ted and Micheline said Switzerland. That is correct.
Speaker 1: Finally, the trivia question that never should have.
Speaker 3: Been, Oh, shut your mouth?
Speaker 1: Where does the muffin Man live? According to the nursery rhyme.
Speaker 3: He lives on Drury Lane.
Speaker 1: Do it in the voice? You know you want to do the voice?
Speaker 3: You know where the muffin Man lives? Why? Sure, he's over on Drury Lane. If you're a fan of Shrek two, you know that you.
Speaker 1: Know that you're gaslighting us right here.
Speaker 3: Anyhow, Ted is our winner, four to three.
Speaker 1: Congratulations Ted, okay, Ucheline. You're getting that Marcus Spory chip clip. It's new and improved. It's got a magnet on the back, super strong.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? Play with us again at weekday mornings at eight and add to what you know about that podcast is a preset an Rihart app and never miss an episode