Speaker 1: What's up everyone? Happy Sunday. Give me a little shout out in the chat room if we are streaming, if everything looks good and you can hear me, cause I got a crazy show for you tonight. We're gonna talk about Beyonce. We've got mods coming slow way, whiteboard. Thanks for coming. Who's here? We are?
Speaker 2: Woo hoo?
Speaker 1: Okay, nice, We're gonna talk about Beyonce. Hi, Rachel, how are you? Hi? I just got one of my wisdom teeth out uh Friday, So I was a little sick for the past two days, but I thought we could start with a riddle. Start the stream with a riddle, because when I was coming out from under the anesthesia, I was trying to figure this riddle out. I don't know why, but we're waiting for some more people to come before we start diving into Beyonce. Queen Bee. Look my god, I went to the movie version of her concert. I had to drive to the next town because our town was not playing it. And what's up, Jethrow, how are you? I like the tooth? Thanks for the tooth. And I saw a Beyonce renaissance because you know, I've been writing about her for a long time, at least ten years, and they gave me this promotional thing. So that's what we're gonna be talking about. Beyonce, a new goddess for a new age. But while we wait for some people, let's try and figure out this riddle because it was really bugging me. When I was under anesthesia. Rachel had all four of hers out at the same time. Dang, I just got been getting them out one at a time. What's up based analyzers?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: Yes, I got a beehive for the beehive my Priscilla hair. Jethro's here, So let's help me figure out this riddle that I couldn't get when I was waking up from the drugs. Where is it at? Okay? It goes like this, you're ready. If Teresa's daughter is my daughter's mother, what am I to Teresa granddaughter? Mother, daughter, granddaughter? I am Teresa. So here here's my scrawls from waking up from drugs trying to figure out who is Teresa's daughters. No, okay, here's the riddle. Okay, you ready, guys. If Teresa's daughter is my daughter's mother, what am I to Teresa? I couldn't figure it out. So if anybody knows the answer to that shouted out? Is it grandmother? Mother, daughter, granddaughter? I am Teresa, I came up with I don't know too many answers coming out from under the drugs, but we are waiting for some more people. We've got all of that. I don't I appreciate you mod so much. I don't know what I did to deserve all of the great modding and support, but I love you. Guys. Do they make you solve it before you can drive yourself home? Yeah? No, That's how Jay found me, like drooling in the room in the recovery room, trying to scroll in on this paper, trying to figure out who I am. Teresa is No, I don't know. I feel like maybe it is Teresa because Teresa's daughter is my daughter. Is my daughter's mother? Who is that? What are your answers? Teresa's the baby daddy. I bet Rachel can't figure it out? Tell us, Rachel, if Teresa's daughter is my daughter's mother, what am I to Teresa? And I want to see your work too, I want to see how you figured it out. Well, thanks for coming. We've got I've got my little pain pill in case my Gum's hurt. But tonight it's gonna be exciting. I put on the glitter to talk about Queen Bee and the New Isis, which we're gonna be covering with Isaac Whysap next week. Talking about New Isis and the Scarlet Woman, slowboy says, I am Teresa Phantoms. There's his stepmother. Sorry, I was stirring chili. Let me think about it. I'm gonna read it one more time. If Teresa's daughter is my daughter's mother, what am I to Teresa husband. No, it's like that stupid joke like somebody gets in an accident and they go to the hospital and the doctor says, this is my son, but it was the mom or something. Remember that dumb my daughter's mother. Yes, Jamie, Isaac, Yes, I know right. I'm surprised our stuff is so parallel that we haven't had a collaboration yet, but he's one of the few shows that we do watch regularly. So before we get into full on chapters, I've got so. I wrote this chapter on Beyonce in this book Queen Bee, and it was so long that I have twenty more pages that didn't make it into so I thought it would be fun to go over those tonight, don't. I don't know the answer. Who up to the riddle? You guys got to figure it out. I couldn't do it. No, my daughter's mother. Okay, so that makes sense. We're still We've got seventy already. That's awesome. So let's start off with a article then, just to set the tone of what we're going to be talking about. Beyonce Queen Bee new Isis Goddesses. Do y'all remember this article Beyonce accused of extreme witchcraft by ex drummer. This was twenty eighteen. This was from vigilance citizen. Says a former drummer alleges that Beyonce engaged in extreme witchcraft, dark magic and magical spells of s actual molestation against her. So this is a crazy uh accusation. So this is by vigilant citizens. September twenty eighteen. The drummer's name is Kimberly Thompson, a drummer who played in Beyonce's band for seven years. Follow lawsuit and requested or straining order against this thing are due to a long list offenses, including extreme witchcraft. So this is the stuff we're going to try and prove to all of the normies that these people are in fact practicing witchcraft, that witchcraft is a disgusting and despicable by anyone's standards, and try to connect these gross things so that is a turnoff to young girls instead of a turn on. Like we were talking about with Taylor Swift last time, does extreme witchcraft meed cannibalism and stuff? It's going to it's going to watch. I've been talking about the cannibals for a long time, and I also brought for you guys my notes that when I do a live performance with Jay, when we travel around and we do our in person lectures and entertainment that nobody's seen online. These are the cards I use, and a lot of them are about Beyonce and what we're gonna be talking about tonight. I'm not going to reveal the whole thing. The talk is called the All Seeing AI, but I'm gonna pick out some of the choicer points in relation to Beyonce. Let's go on. So, my daughter's mother is me, and Teresa's daughter is my daughter's mother, So I am Teresa's daughter. Okay, SlowMo says extreme wishcraft to ocean exactly Yeah, voodoo. We're gonna talk about voodoo definitely. In that one music video, she was depicting ocean the voodoo goddess belief. Her color is yellow, one of the water goddesses. So yes, bes Litz says, y'all, remember when Mariah Carey's sister said she was doing the same thing exactly. Oh, and I'm gonna be needing some donuts tonight, so let me bring up that donut chat link. I wonder that's gonna mess anything up. Let's see, all right, Well, Kimberly Thompson is the one who is accusing Beyonce of this extreme woodcraft. She also played in the band eight G So there's court documents accusing Beyonce the following extreme exhaustion, magic spells of sex, molestation, loss of many jobs, theft of home, large losses of money, theft of computer, extreme theft of intellectual properties, the murder of my pet kitten, what magic spells on my lovers? And numerous broken relationships. So this sounds crazy. Some of the allegations in Thompson's lawsuit include gang stocking. So the hmm. Thompson's lawsuit lists several characteristics of gang stock and She also refers to black magic, sex abuse, and the torture killing of pets, which are key ingredients of MK ultra. So this was dismissed. So I don't know how seriously we can take old Kimberly, but it is within the realm of possibility, right, Rachel says, I googled it, and everyone else who got the same answers me. We're all right, okay, so who is it? You go back? Teresa's the right answer. No, my daughter's mother is me, and Teresa's daughter is my daughter's mother, so I am Teresa's daughter. Okay, we figured it out, all right. So starting off with that, Beyonce accused of extreme witchcraft. It's just so hard to talk about these things because you're going on a lot of symbolism because when you watch their like documentaries and stuff, they seem normal. They just seem like performers, you know. Base Let said. She said their mom wasn't ed Sorr that Mariah Carey, Yeah, I remember that. Maria Carrey's mom said that his sister rather her sister. But that's another diva, right. Base Let said Beyonce's best work wasn't gold Member go remember Get down? How does that go. I'm searching for the dono chat link here so I can have some donuts for singing Beyonce songs. I think this is going to be a longer stream, so tuck in. We've got a lot to talk about. Just looking for that dono chat link right now. So Madonna was the high priestess, but now that has been passed. I remember last week we were talking about Taylor Swift or yeah, Taylor Swift and Beyonce kind of initiating her into the business with Kanye West where she came out and she was like all about fairy tales and that's very MK ultra. Thank you for the donut. I think, come on, I's found it here. It is okay, here's to send me donuts. Every time I see this donut chat reminds me of the best donut I ever had, which was at this bakery in Brooklyn. And I think it's ruined donuts for me for my life because I'll never have a good as donuts that And if I seem kind of loopy and out of it, it's because I am. I had to take some pills for my tooth. But we're still gonna have fun. And you just have to hang in there. So we were talking about Madonna initiating Brittany. We were talking about Beyonce initiating Taylor. So when I wrote this article about Beyonce, it was about twenty twenty fourteen, twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen, so like at least ten years ago, we were on Beyonce's tale, hi Ash how you. So her beginnings were kind of like, uh, Michael Jackson. Her dad is very stage dad, kind of like Joe Jackson. Right, So there was this skit on Saturday Night Live called the Bagency, which featured men in black type secret agents who are dedicated to eradicating all dissent against Beyonce. Did anybody see that? You remember that skit on Saturday Night Live? So this was like back in a time where you couldn't even say anything bad about her. They were making classes about Beyonce. They were having Beyonce church services in San Francisco at giant cathedrals where they would replace all of the holy music with Beyonce concert. So this was becoming a thing. This is it. It kind of died down. I guess Taylor Swift took over the pop culture cult leader title from Beyonce, but maybe she's gonna get it back. I don't know. When I saw Renaissance, I was like, it's a lot different than than Taylor Swift. Slow Voy says snl is trash can. Yeah, why is she white? Now? Okay, so that's another thing that is weird. She is now fully blonde. She's very looking like Kim Kardashian a lot now right, Someone says, I wonder why Beyonce is disappearing for a few years and now you yeah, she's coming back to her queen Bee status. Bee's a free Masonic symbol, symbol for the perfect working type of society. There is a Bee goddess named Nith. I guess we'll get there. So do you guys remember Joan Rivers, that whole Joan Rivers thing when she said that thing about that president's spouse, and she did not live very much longer after that. She was one of the only people who had enough guts to ever dis Beyonce. And it wasn't that bad. It was just like she tweeted, she said, well, okay, so it was about remember when Solange and jay Z were fighting in that elevator and there was no sound and so people were like trying to see what they're fighting about. Joan Rivers tweeted a man reportedly got his finger bitten off at a Beyonce concert. The shocking twist it wasn't Jay's finger and it wasn't by Solange, So that's not even dissing Beyonce that much at all. It was just kind of like roofing on jay Z and Solange. John River's based, Yeah, she's pretty cool. She had the guts to just say things right. She's like, we all know, we all know, somebody is a man. Thank you for the doughnut link and I will we can sing for super chats. Also, I guess we can have motown night. That's my favorite kind of music. So Beyonce is born in nineteen eighty one, like me, she grew up in the culture of beauty pageants and talent shows, just like Britney Spears her song Actually, I really like that song pretty Hurts about uh beauty pageants. I think that's that's a nice song. It's a soulful, sad vanity tale. Right, if you've never seen Pretty Hurts, it's not a bad song. So she grew up like Brittany in Houston, they were a little more well off than the spears Is. They went to church, she said, And she does put some gospel songs on some of her earlier records. I think her and Destiny's Child did Jesus Loves Me, and that's what they like to do. They like to get sweet girls who had a Christian flavor and uh turn them just like Katie Perry. Right, Jethro says, I didn't like the Joan r Ross though. All it was the j J jokes. Yeah, sometimes women comedians aren't that funny. Sometimes a lot of times like women are funny, but when they try to do comedy like men, it doesn't come come out right, especially if it's gross crazy in love. Yeah, that video is like her coming out video, kind of to a new personality. And so Beyonce's got all of the markers of the monarch program. Let's see where she's on this little matrix that I may all ten of them. So I used her as an example and I put top ten signs of monarch programming in popular culture of monarch, butterflies, alternate personalities, She's she's got sauce of fears, She's got yance. At least two more possession, satanic imagery, Beta kit and sexual programming, a call, hand signs, mass bonded, multiplicity, broken mirrors, hypnotic imagery, Wizard of Oz, Alice in Wonderland, Marilyn Monroe, and she's got all of them going on. So they say that Beyonce as a child was so shy she would walk into her room and try to be invisible. She left to dance, so her parents put her in dance class performing. She was outgoing and self assured, and then young Beyonce soon won a Sammy, which was an award for uh Sammy Davis Junior, who was a famous satanist, at a citywide talent show. In a video from the event, Beyonce wearing a blue secret dress similar to Dorothy's in the Wizard of Oz. Okay, So she won Sammy as a child, and she accepted it in address like Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz. Mort Oh, I got super chat mort says Jay said his feet get clammy in house shoes. Is that yes? I guess he likes the just the socks instead of slippers. But thank you for nine and nine talking about Jay's clammy slipper feet. That's funny. The bookshelf's not fake, trust me. I built it myself from my Kia with my bare hands. Yeah, sock feet in this house. So we've got a bunch of people now, yay, I'm excited. Time for some donuts, It's time for some singing. We're talking about Beyonce. We're talking about a new goddess for a new age, a new isis, which we will be going over more in depth with Isaac Wisap on Thursday. And we're talk about Beyonce's childhood and we're kind of contrasting it against some of these other girls, Taylor Swift, Britney Spears, Katie Perry. So she's off on her path as a young girl. Her father is very much like Joe Jackson, says Insiders confess Matthew Knowles played his daughter as his trump card. It's not by accident that their first hits like Independent Woman and Survivor were female based empowerment songs. So into the meat, this is definitely Beyonce is a feminist icon, Single Ladies, Survivor, Independent Woman. Yeah, so this is playing into exactly into the gender wars of the neural order. Sources say that Destiny's child image and message was meticulously crafted by Matthew, who might have been getting orders from higher up eventually to make Beyonce the spokesperson for feminism. So where's my girl, Rachel Att She didn't know that Beyonce was groomed to be a feminist icon. She promotes marriage, though, I know. So that's the thing. It's like what the masses do and what the elite do is two different things, right. She don't want to be no single mom, She don't want to be a single lady. She wants to have a family. Well, part of her personality I'm sure does.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm a single legs, Oh, I'm a single.
Speaker 1: Someone just said, don't sing that. Okay, okay. So the band name Destiny's Child was supposedly inspired from a scripture found by Beyonce's mother. Tina pulled out the Bible and found the word destiny, and Matthew added child. That's weird. I don't know what I think about that. So in nineteen ninety nine, Destiny's Child lands a spot with TLC. Remember them. I don't want to know.
Speaker 3: Scrub Scrub is gott I can getting no love from me? Hanging out the passenger side of China any I don't want to no scrub.
Speaker 1: Scrub, remember that before Dusties there was scrubs. What's what's that other? Oh, don't go Chase and Waterfall? Remember that's a that is the nineties song right there. That's probably that song. Make you want to go out and buy Calvin Klein K one cologne, the Unisex remember that, guys, they were pushing that unisex stuff on us back then with the K one cologne. That is the smell of the nineties for me.
Speaker 3: Don't go Chase and waterful?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Based said, yeah, because they killed Lisa left Eye exactly. I have a whole paragraph about that in my book.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: So Dusty's Child's opening for TLC, Kelly Rowland joins, well, they had a breakup. So remember Dusty's Child had like five four or five girls and then they whittled it down and Beyonce was like the headliner. So it was very much like a Supremes. And she was in that movie dream Girls, which is like an actually a pretty good movie and it's very meta. Yeah, Keith said that documentary why before she was whacked as crazy? Yeah, so they're talking about Lisa Left Eye and I did watch that documentary, and she was trying to distance herself from all of the toxic things in the industry and go to Honduras or something someplace like that and see like this guru and detox and yeah, she was gonna come back and tell the world something. But she never made it back. Yeah what did LEFTI Lopez exactly. So they emerged as a trio two thousand and one Destiny's Child with Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, and Beyonce is the undisputed front singer. She's the uh the diva. They released survivor I'm a survive remember that. Yeah, more songs about feminism, independent woman parts went into booty Delicious, remember that My Body too, Bootylicious Baby by I Don't think You're ready for this Jelly Remember that I don't think You're.
Speaker 3: Ready for this body, Bootylicious Baby be.
Speaker 1: So this is all around the time when TLC was also being encouraged to push the safe sex agenda in the media, like wearing condoms on their costumes and putting it in their their glasses and everything. So Beyonce's writing songs about female empowerment because her dad is telling her to uh she did tell People magazine. We talk about being independent, being strong and taking care of ourselves, but we want to be domestic. Beyonce is, in her father's words, selling product, treating and making and selling of music like the making and selling of soft drinks, tailoring the business to what she and her father think the customers want, and then trying to reach as many of them as possible. Yeah, so they are just treating feminism like a fad then just the new thing to sell. Even though Beyonce is saying I would rather have a family, which she does because it's rules. I mean, they're not gonna eat the bugs. We're gonna eat the bugs. They want us to eat the bugs. They don't want to eat bugs, okay, they they don't want to be single and childless. They want us to be single and childless. Right, No, she doesn't. She's she helps write. She doesn't write like not like Taylor Swift writes her songs. I don't think you're ready for this, Jelly.
Speaker 3: But bood and this she just big you be.
Speaker 1: Stevie Nicks was on that Bootylicious video clip as well. Huh. So then Beyonce meets jay Z, so she's being handled by her father from a very young age. She meets jay Z, she begins to be handled by him, and uh, let's just tangent into jay Z for one second, because he is friends with old Marina Obama witch. Right there, they go way back. They're good friends. So here here's the connecting the dots for young girls from glamour witchcraft is glamorous to witchcraft is disgusting. And uh so here's one dot is you know, from beyond say to jay Z, jay Z to Marina Obama witch and then you are using bodily fluids and feces and blood and stuff to make art in doing all sorts of other gross things. So when reportedly Beyonce met jay Z, he was dating Aliyah, who was friends with Beyonce. This was before Aliyah was romantically involved with Damon Dash and she is said to be the falling out between Dash and jay Z. So remember poor Leah. She's another one that got unalived. She died in two thousand and one during the filming of the movie Queen of the Damned. She was set to also be in the Matrix movies, probably in Old uh what's her name? Jada Pinkett's role so we're talking about Leah who was unlived. She was dating jay Z at one time. So anyone seen that movie Queen of the Dand it wasn't that that great. She did good, but the movie itself she played a vampire named Akasha, who's I guess like a lilith uh, the first vampire from Iraq. But yeah, a lot of these girls are are you know? Top level slaves are made to play demonic parts and movies. Says Aliah had a prophetic dream before she passed. She said, it is dark. In my favorite dream, someone is following me. I don't know why, I'm scared. Then suddenly I lift off far away. How do I feel as if I'm swimming in the air free, waitless, nobody can reach me, nobody can touch me. It's a wonderful feeling. And that's just a little dark considering she died in a plane crash, right, I think Lisa died in a car crash. Lisa LEFTI Lopez and Alia died in the plane. If I'm remember incorrectly, Yeah, basically said, remember when jay Z and Beyonce were the first Americans allowed to Cuba. For that sigh up that yes, this is so crazy this couple. They were best friends with the Obamas. They regularly went to the White House to party. Aaliyah also dreamed about being in Egypt, ancient Egypt, and the look of a lot of Beyonce's costumes are very Egyptian. Also, sources say the pilot of Aliah's plane had drugs in his system, but his family says otherwise. Jay Z gave Alia a dis and his song glory when he says, just make sure the plane you're on is bigger than your carry on baggage. Yeah. The documentary was called The Last Oh Okay. The documentary about Lisa Left Eye is called The Last Days of Left Eye classic Red Flags of monarch programming. Her father was in the military. She describes her grandmother liked the abuse of character in Mommy Dearest. In Lisa's Last Day, she was at a retreat in Honduras with a few friends and family. She has a multiple personality named Nicki, Okay So and Nina So Lisa left I Lopez. In her documentary The Last Days of Left Eye, at least three different personalities come out, Lisa and Nicky and Nina her evil twin. So this is getting weird. Right, it's the time for another song. I'm from my pain pill mind need some donuts for some music. It's getting dry up in here. So if you want to learn more about Lisa Left Eye and TLC and all of that, that is in my book, Hollywood Mind Control. But TLC was the best selling female group of all time. With Lisa gone and then t Boz had the sickle cell anemia, TLC is history and this leaves a vacuum open for Destiny's child. Right. There is some song lyrics from Untouchable by Lisa Left Eye and Tupac and they go, I see the invisible spirits walking along the physical mind of a crazy individual, where demons still find it livable. I need a hug to hold my soul inside my body. I got the secret here. Yeah, I should have told somebody, because ever since I've been saying things I never meant. It's like I was speaking in tongues the black breath and my lungs. I won't allow it. So rest in peace, Lisa Left Eye and Tupac both, that's pretty sad. What's going on, guys? Rachel says, send me a donut, Yeah, because I feel kind of loopy, Queen of the Dan has an awesome soundtrack.
Speaker 4: Though, Yeah, oh, I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The ladies no, don't go. Chasing Waterfalls was about the ai DS, remember that. So Beyonce is growing up watching Janet Jackson watching Showtime at the Apollo with a snake on her head. I don't know where I got that from, says Angie. Bience grew up spending her summers with her cousins Beyonce and Solange. They loved Janet Jackson. We'd all talk at night and watch Showtime at the Apollo, and my snake, Fendi would just be crawling around. He'd sit on our heads while we watched TV. So this is weird stuff going on at Beyonce's house. There is some video footage of her at sixteen discussing the first Destiny's Child album. She calls herself the serious one in the group. She thinks she's the mother who looks after everyone and keeps them in line. So yeah, clearly she's the one with the vision, the leadership skills. She would say things like you gotta keep God first. So she was a very sweet, Southern, well mannered girl at this time, saying I gotta stay humble, gotta go to church, pray. Uh, if you ever meet me and I have a little attitude, just slap me. So she's at least trying, at sixteen years old old to be somewhat normal, you know, humble person which is very stark contrast to what you would see in her concerts. Now. I watched her Renaissance concert and I watched her Coachella one called Homecoming, and she is definitely has done a one eighty from trying to stay humble. She you know, her song lyrics include bow down and all kinds of calls to worship her. So but you know, even as she's attempting to portray this humble persona in the media, when she was younger, there was no Amy Grant Fay there there. You know. Destiny's Child jumps straight into the deep end of sexuality. Song I think of jumping ladies leading a man at home. Remember that the club is full of babbles in their pockets, full of grown and all you fellas they get go with the friends because it's eleven thirty and the club is jumpin' jumping, right, So that that invites all the people out to just go clubbing with strangers. Then you have booty delicious, So I think you know Beyonce is being groomed to be a sexual icon by her parents from the beginning and by jay Z. We were talking about jay Z and his connections. He refers to himself as Jovah Jehovah, the god MC and of course there's that famous picture of him and his do without will sweatshirt. Right. Sometimes you'll see jay Z's name with a strike through it, which is kind of like the Egyptian god Amun, whose name is hidden. He also wears medallions of the logo of the five Percent Nation and offshoot of the Nation of Islam, so he's got some weird affiliations. So this five percent Nation also known as nation of Gods and Earths, who believe that five percent of the earth has the abilit to enlighten the rest Corbie simply the idea that the Asiatic black man is God and created the universe and is physically stronger and intellectually stronger and more righteous naturally. So some interesting sentiments going into jay Z in his art. Remember that run this town. It looks like the ISIS terrorists. Jay Z's run this town, so it's apparent Z has been initiated to something and taught certain esoteric secrets. He uses this thing all the time, which I posted that on my Twitter about how that's in the Alstrocoli's ritual magic. This is not the diamond, slow Boy said five percent is more an offshoot from Freemason's than Okay. Kanye West says that it's a sign for the Greek letter delta. I don't buy that. We already know, but diamond and delta are used in monarch programming. So yeah, in magic, it's the tr tangle of manifestation. So if anyone ever asks you why they do this, it's called triangle of manifestation. It's used to amplify the energy of a ritual in performance. Rihanna did it at the last Super Bowl where she was a scarlet woman. So according to metaphysics, in order to manifest something, three components must come together, time, space and energy. If one selects the space and time and directs the energy there, a manifestation occurs. And you're going to be hearing this even more like remember like twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen years ago, it was all about the secret, right, so the secret is going to come back heavily. You're gonna be hearing more about manifestation for cabalas you can use it to transfer the essence of a moon's magical power into a talisman. So you'll notice how Rockefella sounds like Rockefeller and that's a you know, conspiracy one oh one. If you don't know who the Rockefellers are, you know, pause this show and go go research them and come back. They were one of the ten main banker families in the world, so they're huge in New York City, where jay Z sings like Empire. State of Mind. Lyrics include Hail Mary to the city, You're a virgin and Jesus can't save you. Life starts where the church ends. So should look up uh, jay Z's former pro dege a Meal, because she has some things to say about him in her song Quarrel from her two thousand album All Money Is Legal. So if you want to know more about jay Z and Emil, look up the lyrics to that song. So, yeah, his own clothing line, Broke Aware Sports Hoodies that they do with thou Will and Masters of the Craft. So what kind of craft do you think that would be? Yeah, someone says, go check out mister j. Dyer if you want to know about the Rockefeller Yeah, and send me a donut for singing please. My my brain is working maybe at like seventy percent because I have my tooth and the pills and everything, so we're still having fun that. Oh wow, I got a donut twenty donuts from Gary, no message, Okay, thanks Gary. And I've got one hundred donuts from Cheryl. Thank you so much, she says, happy to catch you live. You have a great gift from God. Keep up the good work. Please do some streams on Rockfin or Rumble so you're not censored like you are on YouTube. You and Rachel should do a podcast together. Jesus, bless you, sister, Well bless you too, and thank you for that, and Merry Christmas for one hundred donuts. I do have a channel on Rockfinn already and I've got maybe like less than ten shows. Those are the ones where we get really dark. Those are the defense against the dark arts shows. I've done some on Kennith Grant and al Shacroley and Tiny Mustache Man, so check those out. It's the pages called Conspiracy Science Theater, but you can just find it under my name Jamie Hanshaw on Rock Finn and Yeah, we do say what we want on that channel. Rachel and I we should do more podcasts together. Yeah, I think we make a good team. I'm always on the lookout for things to try to include her on Out of this World. So thank you for one hundred donuts. That was very generous. The Rock of Fela's Yeah, Rockefeller Rock a Fela perky tooth. Yeah, it's okay. I just might have to take that pillson. So we're talking about Rockefellers, Roquaware, do what that will, Masters of the Craft. Other things in that clothing wine line include Masonic cuffs and Square I of Horace, Head of Bath May and Moore. There's no official evidence that jay Z is a member of the Oto. I have seen him in free Masonic gear, uh, but he does use Luciferian symbols and themes in his artwork a lot. His two thousand and three record, The Black Album, he does sing a song called the Lucifer on The Gray album is a mashup with DJ Danger Mouse. There is reverse speech embedded in the track when played forward. Yeah, this was going around YouTube and I didn't do it myself, but it sounds like it says I can introduce you to Evil six sixty six, Murder, Murder Jesus and I can't even pronounce this one, but yeah, look up jay Z's back masking on the Gray album. You'll hear that. Okay, I gotta take this now because it's hurting. Sorry, guy, And I got ten doughnuts, okay, ginghis calgar gives me nine ninety nine and three donuts and three cups of coffee. Thank you. I appreciate that. I just took my little quarter of a paint pill. And we are talking about Beyonce Witchcraft. We're gonna get to the voodoo. I don't even know, like this could go on all night. We're three pages in to forty pages, so I don't know how how good that's gonna go over. And we haven't even talked about the concert yet. That was a trip. Say, I've talked about New Isis. Okay, keep going. What do you think someone sends me a dollar pound one pound ninety nine? Big respect, Jamie and Jay check out the Evils by jay Z. Oh, okay, there's another one. So yeah, we're just kind of going over who be Ice Queen Bee is married to this guy. He's got a album in twenty thirteen, Magna cart A Holy Grail. So now we're getting somewhere, We're we're getting some goddess imagery going on. Jay Z's rock Nation logo looks like an upside down diamond, but hidden within is a symbol called the triquetra. Yeah, a popular religious symbol. So who all doesn't know about the OTO? If you if you want me to do an OTO, uh tiny tutorial, let me know. Is there a b LA next stream soon? I don't know? Is there? What are you doing next? Based lit an eil we Me and bas Lit still have to do our Washington DC show, But I don't know what he's doing on his own. So okay, let's skip OTO homework. You guys can look that up on your own. So there's a song, a twenty ten song called Monster by Kanye jay Z and Nicki Minaj. Lyrics by jay Z include Sasquatch, Godzilla, King Kong, Lockness, Goblin, ghoul, a zombie with no conscience? Question, what do all these things have in common? Everybody knows I'm a MF monster. None of you ninjas have seen the carnage that I've seen I still hear friends scream in my dreams, murder murder in black convertibles, I kill a block, I murder avenues, ripe and pillage a village women and children. So that's nice. That's a nice sentiment by jay Z, Kanye and Nicki Minaj. That is the song Monster. The music video features Rapping on a throne amidst hanging dead models, Kanye in bed with dead models, dead models on the dining table about to be dismembered by chainsaw, zombie cannibalism, a dead model stuffed in the couch, Kanye holding a severed head, and Nicki Minaj as a monster dominatrix to her own alter personality. So this is what Beyonce is entering into at twenty one in two thousand and three. These are jay Z's squad, right, Yeah, we're gonna do our Dino DNA Jurassic Park. Yes, that one too. I have to get Bla to read the Lost Symbol, which is like one of the worst, uh pieces of fiction. Fun fun bad. Someone says, yes, do a tiny oto tutorial. Okay, So dude, Dame Carl Kalner Karl Kellner, rich German occultist and Freemason. He claimed to be following the secret teachings of the Knights Templars. So an early tract of the OTO says that our order possesses the key capital K e Y, which opens up all the Masonic hermetic secrets and the teaching of se actual magic. And this teaching, they're saying they know what all of them, the key to the mysteries are and it's just you know, hot dogs and buns. So this was a invocation of very various deities through intense mental imagery while engaging in intercourse. And that's what we were talking about on Rock Finn with Kenth Grant's book, right. So basically the OTO is the teachings of Croley's the Lema, Adam Weishap's Illuminati, and sprinkling some Catholic and ancient Egyptian gods. And then that leads us to science fiction. Of all places, I know, weird place to go, but the Otio was disseminating this through the genre of science fiction. And we're trying to shape the vision of America through predictive programming, things like the forecast of Inevitable Future and dystopia. So this is influencing things through things like progress and liberation in the future. So OTO initiates were sent to author mass market paperbacks stories about space, science fiction, occult themes. So this is where we get Robert Heinland, Stranger in a Strange Land, Arthur C. Clark, Childhood, and Sentinel. And this actually goes into my live talk that we do. Thank you, Jay brought me Coco. Isn't that nice? Thank you? So yeah, ohto sexual magic becomes science fiction becomes Arthur C. Clarke and Robert Heinleine predictive programming, and that's the tiny tutorial of the odeo. Scientology is part of this. Someone says Kanye is a narcissist. Well they they all are, aren't they. I Mean, some just are better at hiding it than others. But I think you kind of have to be have those tendencies to even get to the places that these people go. Wendy Williams just Beyonce called her uneducated. Yeah, well she's she's being trained to be a goddess, a ritual goddess of the odeo. And so science fiction Metropolis would also be a part of this. And I've got some imagery of Beyonce with her Metropolis gear. But definitely this looks pretty sci fi, right and oh when she comes out, Well, okay, we'll get to that renaissance in a second. We're still talking about jay Z and Oteo. This is just the culture that Beyonce is plugged into. In her debut solo single featuring jay Z, first one that was not recorded with Desny's Child was called Crazy in Love, right, where she is jay Z's Ride or Die. It's a Bonnie and Clyde theme, right, And this is a technique I've seen the industry use a lot where they want to separate the star from the backup singers. And this is kind of what dream Girls is about also, and the story of the Supremes. So they want to cut off the girl from her group. And this happened to Gwen Stefani from No Doubt, and so Crazy in Love is her going solo? They always got to go solo, right. You can't stick with your people that you've known for a long time. You have to break out on your own. And this is when Sasha Fierce is born. So Sasha Fierce is Beyonce's alter that comes out when she performs. And do we need to do a voodoo a voodoo tity tutorial. We all know what voodoo is, right, It's like invoking God's into your self to become possessed for a time so that they can embody a physical body and enjoy the pleasures that a physical body allows you to do and enjoy. Right, And this is the basis for the mystery schools. This is the point of the plays of antiquity, songs, performances was for embodying gods. And God is into you. And Sasha Fears is born when Beyonce did Crazy in Love. She says, people when they meet me, expect that all the time, but that person person is strictly for the stage. So this video is the alchemical birth of Sasha Fears and depicting through the scenes the stuff she took during her transformation. Someone says, Serpent in the Rainbow, exactly, that's voodoo. Who do is the same thing or something? Who do is more like folk magic is to ceremonial magic, like voodoo is very established already, and who doo is like, it's it's by you, cousin. What is the title the movie Serpent and the Rainbow. I think that there's They're creators are the surfrent in the Rainbow Dumbala. I think. So Sasha Fears is born during Crazy in Love, and in this video she actually dies because you are in the point of view of a speeding car that she that kills her. At first, Beyonce's dressed in plain clothes and then she does like this erotic dance and transformed into a model being photographed. Now she's the spotlight of culture media. So this is kind of the story of you know, from nobody to icon through sex and dance sing, which is funny because Miley Cyrus did the same thing in the twenty nineteen Choice Awards where she comes from an airstream trailer to get up on the stripper pool ice cream cart and like that's how she becomes a star. I like crazy and loved Yeah, got me looking so crazy, right now?
Speaker 3: You love me looking so crazy?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 1: She's an awesome singer. It's just yeah, she can sing very well. She can sing it and entertain a day. I mean, that's why she's going to be this goddess. That's why she was chosen because she's talented.
Speaker 4: Got me looking so crainy, right.
Speaker 5: So goes from plain girl, plain dancing girl.
Speaker 1: And then she's got the stylish clothes, and now she's got the backup dancers and all the youth that will emulate her. In the old final scene, the old Beyonce is burned to death and explodes while trapped in the backseat of a car by jay Z, who calls himself young. Oh and jay Z, he's the one who talks about rain Man. Right, do you all know who rain Man is? I think it's Ball. You hear them talking about jay Z talk about rain Man in the Rihanna video. Right, it could be I make it rain in the Strip club, but I think it's more like the storm God, the god Ball. What do you think? Someone says, lol, average singer. I disagree. I don't know. In her Coachella she impressed me with her her vocals. So jay Z's rain Man. He calls himself young. He calls Beyonce young bee because she was just reborn as Sasha Fearce. So this must have been a time of her first initiation, because Sasha didn't officially come out until much later. And you've all seen her doing her her Super Bowl Remember when she was a meme and she looked all like crazy like she had a beast inside her and stuff. Then her album, her solo album, is I Am Sasha Fierce two thousand and eight. This is the same year her and jay Z are said to have got married in a private ceremony. They said they dated for six years before making it official. So that's pretty young for her. He's at least ten years older than our rain man. No, never heard of that. Yeah, I think because if we're going back to the ancient world like I do in my life talk, it's a brief overview of history from a pagan perspective, and we talk a lot about the god's of antiquity on Aunaki and things like that, and Ball is a storm god. That's why I think he themself Rania. So they were together for six years. They said, we always knew it would happen. Their wedding wasn't really a big to do. She just got a tattoo. They got matching tattoos of the Roman numeral four on their ring fingers instead of rings. They have an affinity for the number four birthdays. What things like that. I don't know. Like her wedding was so low key. Was she even excited to do this? It doesn't even seem like it because she said, I don't I don't need a special day. Did she even want to marry him? Her mom's brother, Larry Bience, had something to say about it. He says he thinks she only married him because she was lonely. He was after her and she wasn't. She told me she wasn't too particularly fond of him. I would see him with her and pictures of them. I heard rumors they were together, and she told me no. You know how women get that look like you. I guess she wasn't that attracted to him. I'm surprised she married him. So even her uncle does not think that this is a very good match. But she's doing this album I Am Sasha Fierce, and it, Surprise Surprise, revolves around the duality between the good Beyonce and the evil Sasha Fierce. Right, Yeah, basically said weird, How Beyonce still make you popular with young people but Kanye and Jeezy irrelevant to them?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, now Kanye is just to what has happened to him anyways? Is he even there anymore? Someone says people perceive it as rain Man, but it could be rain Man like the King ri e I G n Man. You know, maybe, but he he's whatever he's doing, he's behind the scenes now, he's not really in the spotlight anymore. Jay Z's not but her solo album I Am Sasha Fierce, she is clearly, you know, this is the one with the pictures of goats heads and horns and the whole Satanic imagery. And there is a spiritual struggle in the songs and pictures and videos, so they actually contrast the purity and the Christianity of Beyonce versus Sasha fears who represents the dark side. Photos of Sasha depict her in black and white posing with not one but two goats heads. This is where she was riding the goat. And that's a Masonic initiation, all right. You've heard that I rode the goat. Masons say that, or the they say the goat stands for the greatest of all time. But this is, you know, watered down version of ancient pagan goat worship, devil worship. This album has songs like Ave Maria and Halo on the I Am side, which is, you know, ave Maria is like a sacred classic song in Halo, and then on the other side, you've got Sweet Dreams and video Phone, which those are the two big monarch mind control symbols. And we've talked about sweet dreams before, right the video for Sweet Dreams where she's floating out of bed like the Exorcist. Yeah, someone says Beyonce's dad is very powerful music exec for a long time. Yeah, he's just like Joe Jackson. Look what happened to poor Michael And he was so talented too as a little boy. Look up Jackson five Michael Jackson singing that, uh, what's that song? When I had you? And you'll know why he was the king of pop. Video Phone was an MK song. Yeah, definitely, so Lady Gaga Beyonce video Phone as Sasha fears Sweet Dreams looking like uh an Oteo ritual. A lot of these songs they're clearly singing to, you know, uh Lucifer or demon or Satan. She sings, you can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare. Either way, I don't want to wake up from you. Other imagery from that video is Beyonce trapped in a maze of mirrors fragment in mind. She shadows the mirrors into shards. The video ends with her as a stylish robot, and we're still having that robot sci Fi Oto theme. This is the promotional poster I got for going to see Beyonce at the Beyonce's concert at the Movie Theater. We're talking about Oto, We're talking about Sci Fi New Goddesses. The new isis pushing of feminism, Destiny's child being groomed to be the face of feminism, drinking my cocoa and trying to get over my tooth. So then you've got In twenty ten, Beyonce tells a Laura magazine that she killed Sasha Fears because she didn't need her anymore. In twenty thirteen, she held a director's screening in New York City of her new album released on iTunes. She revealed another alter ego called Yonce, who was creative while she was in the studio, Dream and justin Timberlake. But they are all ultimately a part of her. Then she did that Super Bowl halftime show twenty thirteen where she had those highly unflattering still shots and it does you know it did people leave people considering his possession happening here. It's interesting to note that that year was played in New Orleans. The super Bowl was that's a famous voodoo town, right, And that is the same year twenty thirteen Super Bowl also featured the I can't even say this s A N D y h ook chorus. So acchoir from there singing over the rainbow? Is that weird or what? Then comes Jennifer Hudson, who they were calling the new Whitney Houston. Who Jennifer Hudson. This show with Isaac is gonna be so good because he wrote that book Second Revice Magic Behind the Mic about how all of the people in hip hop and rap and the people that died around them when they made it famous. So Jennifer Hudson is one of those people. And that is the twenty thirteen super Bowl and that performance focused on duality and the multiplying of personalities, where the stage itself was two faces that looked like her. With her special effects, she multiplies herself into her own team of backup dancers, many times leaving the odrance wondering which one was the real Beyonce So this one they all also use black and white hypnotic patterns. Yeah, that's still tripping me out. The s A N D y h o Ok Children's chorus singing over the Rainbow with Beyonce and Jennifer Hudson. What do you guys think you never hear of Hudson anymore? I know what happened to her. She's talented. That song in dream Girls, her ballad, and and I'm telling that one, huh not going that's a banger. She nailed it. You're the best, say so. Back to that Crazy Love video, Beyonce once told b Et when she sang crazy in Love in two thousand and three, it was the first time she ever felt possessed by another entity. So she's using these words. These are her own words, she says. I remember, right before I performed, I raised my hands up and it was kind of the first time I felt something else come into me, and I knew that it was going to be my coming out night. And she did this again at the Super Bowl perfomance. She raised her hands in the air, and this is where people think that they're witnessing something coming into her. I don't know, go look up at the pictures, should I pull them up? Beyonce, super Bowl twenty thirteen. I mean it was a meme.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a funny, like they tried to get these scrubbed out the Internet because they were so unflattering. There's one, Oh, come.
Speaker 4: Here that.
Speaker 1: Looking pretty gnarly.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So now we're getting twenty fourteen. This is when Isis was a big thing, and not the goddess, but the terror t r R Group Isis, remember so and the ice bucket challenge. ISIS Pharmaceuticals was in a scandal. Lots of people were talking about ISIS, and I was reading about New Isis, And as far as goddesses go, I would say that Isis is probably the most you know, prolific female deity. In my live talk, I talk about Anana, who is a type of Isis, a Mesopotamian. She is also a Luciferian character because she was supposed to have brought the necessities of civilization from Ankie. So now now we're talking about Annaki Surprise, surprise. So in the Samerian tells of Creation and on Anaki Isis brings what they call the maize from Ankie to her patron city, which was a rook Isis or Innana was known to the Samerians as the Queen of Heaven, and she's also became Ishtar. She was the god of love worn sex. She played a greater role in myth Epic and Him than any other deity, male or female. She drove a chariot drawn by lions or her stacred animal, and her worshippers were cross dressers called Gali and I'm gonna do a paper on that on rock Fin pretty soon. But she was known as the goddess who could change men into women and women into men. So nothing new. So we talk about Isis and Nana, all these goddesses golong together. Samira Miss there was even some imagery in her Renaissance concert. She comes out looking like Samira Miss. Now I don't even know if that's a real person or not. I'm still looking into Samirra Miss. I got frustrated several years ago looking into that if it was even real or not. But it's been a while since we'd have some songs throw out some Motown or Destiny's Child or TLC. How does that rap go.
Speaker 3: To Jason Waterfall? Please stick to the huge Do I know that Jock Coana.
Speaker 1: Has so Inana inspired? Uh? Gender transgression and cross dressing. There's not so much evidence that Isis really did this, but Sybil definitely and Collie. So ancient people were fascinated by h hermaphrodites and goddess worship. Just like Inana brought the maze from Inky. Isis has learned her magic from thought and it obtained powers from Raw by tricking him into revealing his name. Innano also tricked ANKI got him drunk and had him give her the maze like the golly. Did they also deep deep all themselves Innana worshippers, Yeah, probably, Yeah, it gets really crazy. So these cults always go into mutilation, uh, gender transgressions, begging up performing. So a lot of them were buskers. That's what we're doing here. We're digital buskers. Send me some doughnuts, don't go and what the fun's pleased? In tune, someone said Alexander his Love. Yeah, I have that book two Babylon's. There's some questionable things, some good things in there, but just academically speaking, I try to get the most reputable things. So we're talking about Beyonce. We're feeling the toothpill, but we're pressing on. Beyonce has a song called Irreplaceable where she sings to the left, to the left, I don't know if this is a reference to the left hand path, but she she does bring it up moving to the left. The left in ritual magic is the dark path. Right in the high priestess of the Tarot deck, there is a black isis. Let's talk about this with Isaac because he wants to talk about a cult of the Black Virgin. So we're just gonna leave this out tonight because we've already been going how long an hour and a half? Are we having fun? One hundred and forty some donuts and songs? We'll talk about Queen Bee. This is who all of the girls are emulating now, and we can track her feminist propaganda yuh, all the way back to her father, because he's probably in meetings with higher ups saying this is what we want to push on single ladies and feminists, right base. Let's said, you never heard Tony Raxon mix in with this? Yeah, because I think, aren't they like a wholesome family, kind of like the Whitney Houston's family. Do you remember Tracy Twyman. She was a occult esoteric commentator. She published a book called Clock Shavings about communications she had with a spirit called Bapphamet through channeling on the Wiji board. No, I don't recommend this, don't do this, Guys's she suffered for this. She lost her life because of dealing with this kind of stuff. But you know, before she died, she was heavy on this Ouiji board. And they told she said they were told by Baphame about the importance of a character called the Fairy Queen of Beth or the Fierce Queen Bee the spirit Baphame said that she was the black queen on the chessboard who used to be called Dame Fierce or Fierce Do I don't know. I'm just throwing that out there. Tell me in the chat you've all ever heard of Tracy Twyman. Tony Braxon has an incredible Yeah, someone put one of her songs in the chat. How does that go? Unbreak my heart? Oh? I can't even sing that. That's too That's that's too good of a song.
Speaker 3: Oh say love me again?
Speaker 1: That's it. And she's got that good grind in there, Tony Braxon does. So there's a tendency for all the goddess is to merge into each other. It makes it super difficult to be sure which things to attribute to which goddess. But there is definitely a lot to be said about this the Black Madonna, which we're going to talk about with Isaac on Thursday, So we'll just say that. So, I mean, what do you guys think? Am I crazy? Or am I reading too much into things? Because you know what if jay Z was really in the oto and they are using Beyonce and she's participating in this, you.
Speaker 2: Know too.
Speaker 1: In elaborate rituals to bring forth scarlet women, because they say in that Kenneth Grant book that who is the scarlet woman is anybody who does these things? Anybody who hears this word and you know, like acts in these ways, unalives their children, unmarried, not mothers, super sexualized slag queens. Right. I always think side, oh, yeah, that's a good one. Slow boy Whiteboard says you're making me high, and then imagine, ooh, it's kind of dirty. Tut I can't sing that. It's too spicy, making me hot. You don't want me to sing that spicy song. It's possible they're embodying the deities into humans through initiation. That's what they say they do exactly. Yeah, thank you. Third Rold Assassin that's I think we're onto something. I mean, who who better than a pop star to affect change in human consciousness on a mass, a massive scale. Right, If they thought that science fiction was going to change the world, they didn't. They underestimated, you know, divas Taylor Swift's and Beyonce's and Mariah Carey's, and so our thesis tonight is that Beyonce could be the spirit of new isis in the world. In twenty thirteen, she released a song called XO, which I've been trying to pound into your guys' heads. I won't shut up about it.
Speaker 2: XO.
Speaker 1: Watch that show called Rated XO, and you'll learn all about yoga, which I'm about to order all Chacole's lectures on yoga, just to like drive this point into the ground that these Eastern mysticisms are gross and they're hurting people. Someone says, I'm late. So the thesis is Beyonce has been groomed and become initiator of yeah, initiated a mass initiation of fans, because it's almost a cult by now. We were talking at the very beginning, when we started about how they would give church services in cathedrals, singing Beyonce songs instead of spiritual music. So Beyonce's song XO, which it received some backlash for sampling or recording from the Challenger space shuttle that exploded. Now that's kind of weird, but the music for the video XO was directed by notorious Terry Richardson, who was known for harassing his models. We're talking about XO and the Oto, which is the secret society dedicated channeling extraterrestrial gods through sexual energy to usher in the archetypal aeons. So right now they think we're in the An of Horus. We used to be in the An of Osiris. An of Isis was also one of their aeons. But their supreme goddess who they work to invoke upon the earth is Babylon, the Scarlet Woman, the great Mother of Abominations, who is part Ishtar, part Khali, and part Horror of Babylon from the Book of Revelations, right, so who is Ishtar? What we were talking about Anana in the beginning and the Gali and not the I mean just a couple of minutes ago, but Nana became Ishtar to the Acadians of Mesopotamia, who incorporated the Sumerian culture and melded Innana with Ishtar. Worship of Ishtar involved temple prostitution, which reached its height in Babylon with full time temple goddesses called Ishtaritu, who men could pay to receive a blessing. Taverns and brothels were the domain of Ishtar, and sex with a prostitute was a religious sanctioned activity. Inana and Ishtar were known as the goddess who could change men into women and vice versa. There is a poem called Epic of Era, a Babylonian poem, and there are references to servants of the goddess whose maleness Ishtar turn to female for the all of the people. Does this sound like modern times or Samerian times? Because Beyonce's getting a lot spicier as the years go on. I mean, she went from Jesus Loves Me with Destiny's Child to tear that cherry out and bow down bitches and other crazy spicy lyrics. I mean, by twenty fourteen VMAs, Beyonce was.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: First, she was praised to high heaven for being this paragon of feminism, even though her songs are telling women to bow down to her, so she literally says, bow down, bitches, tear that cherry out. And then Michelle Obama and Beyonce were such close friends that their families often would spend time together. They would praise each other publicly support each other's projects. At the twenty eleven Billboard of Music Awards, Michelle Obama called Beyonce a role model and a powerful presence for young girls and women all around the world. Not only that jay Z and Barack have an intimate relationship, I would say jay Z played a large part in the political fundraising and support for Obama. The Obama said Beyonce could not be a better role model for girls. Now that here's the thing between Taylor Swift last week and Beyonce this week, comparing their concerts. I didn't see Taylor Swift's poo nanny one time. I didn't see her thong up her crack at all. I mean, in Taylor Swift, you might have seen a little bit of panti peakage. I don't know how to say that, but you definitely don't see, you know, the full on show that you do with Beyonce. But this is the role model that Barack Obama wants for his girls. Is Beyonce. So Michelle and and Beyonce are you know, makers of the twenty first century feminism. And then there was a release of Beyonce's self titled visual album which includes the song Effing Flawless and samples from that or It's sampled from a ted X talk given by a Nigerian author, Chimin Nanda Adichi entitle we should all be feminists. So this feminism, this women's sexual revolution, is the expression of what Theelamites call the formula of new Isis, which they spell at nu isis because it's newt and isis the sky goddess, the stargos right newton isis. New Isis is nature purged of the false ideas, ethics, morality, or laws. According to OTO leader Kenneth Grant, one of the eleven major seats of cosmic or celestial power, new isis is the most important for the new aon new Isis is a term denoting the free circuit of polarity that the celestial new and the terrestrial isis currents, which manifests through the twin terminals of sex, thus creating a vortex that incarnates forces of superhuman potential. Now i don't know if you guys caught me and Jay on Alex Jones, we were talking about this the New Demon Days. Yeah, so superhuman potential X men. They want to create mutants and what is the logo of X Men. It's that circle and the X. So speaking of supernatural powers. At the twenty ten Grammys, Beyonce marched up to the stage, followed by a militant squad of backup dancers justin Riet Gear to perform her song If I Were a Boy. So here's that gender transgression again. Here's that song that we're talking about, just like Taylor Swift's if I Were a Man, I'd be the Man. I can't remember the name of that song, I'd be the Man. So, so it's the twenty ten Grammys singing I Were a Boy. Looking all militant was riot Gear. About three minutes into the performance, she points to someone in the crowd, calls him forth, puts her hand under his shin, and see me levitates him to her eye level from the audience below. Not a lot of people talk about this, you know, it's probably appressed to digitation act. But it's just another like subconscious thing that this lady has supernatural powers. Right, Beyonce, Queen Bee has these occults godlike powers, and this New Isis. The influence of New Isis concentrates the occult tradition in both its Eastern and Western forms. It is about pervading human consciousness at the present stage of its evolution. That's a big part of science fiction also, right, and the idea of inserting points in the evil solution that take us, you know, quantum leaps. This is the idea of the obelisk in two thousand and one Arthur Cakark's two thousand and one. Right, we got one hundred and thirty six people getting spooled about dusty old esoteric stuff and Beyonce at the same time. We're getting through it. We need some more songs and donuts can be in a sweet.
Speaker 3: Dream more beautiful nightmare either way, don't go from me.
Speaker 1: So yeah, sweet dreams, that's a that's a big one. Harry Love in the chat says anyone remembered the talented woman who was based drummer and left saying baited witchcraft on her and deleted her cat. Yeah, I just read that. That's the very first thing that we talked about tonight. Someone super Chats Luchador seventeen sixty four five dollars. Can Jay do a good impression of you? He yeah, Well his impression of me is.
Speaker 4: MEI me me me me me me me me me me.
Speaker 1: That's that's what I sound like to him in his head, like a little mouse or something. That's what he does, me me me me me. So we're talking about oto, sex, magic, incarnating ets from outer space, the craziest stuff. I'm on, pain pills, my tooth is out. What's my favorite music genre? Motown? Definitely, I know it. That's weird, but it is. So she did that thing at the Grammys she levitated the guy. It's just putting into people's heads that these people have godlike powers. Right. So Beyonce did this song called XO, And if you guys want to know more about the exo, go to that Rockman show that I did. It's the heart of the schitul of notice it has to do. I don't know why more people aren't interested. I mean I only talk about the most scandalous things. You guys, like, why is this boring? How do I make this boring? I don't know how I did that. So Isis has a lot to do with Lions, kiddies, cat sodas anana, so does Ishtar. On Beyonce's album called b Day, she sings a song called Kitty Cat. That's the obvious beta kitten programming. There was a story about Jack Parsons and l Ron Hubbard, both Oto members, when they're out in the desert. They're doing a ceremony and they're scrying in the ether and they saw a vision of a savage and beautiful woman writing naked on a great cat like beast. This is where I got the idea that Katy Perry might do this at that Super Bowl. And yeah, we're talking about the reality of celebrities as cult leaders, right, and this started with who do I would say maybe the first big you know, cult leaders spiritual as a celebrity would be Elvis. Not that he wanted to do that, but that's just something that happened. But there is a new religion called Baism. You guessed it around Beyonce. It's an actual thing. This is a thing from Atlanta, Georgia. They have founded a church called the National Church of Bay who believe that Beyonce sits among the throne of Gods. They gather every Sunday to sing her songs. Like reading passages out of a Bible. The service consists of a sermon based on a specific Beyonce lyric or verse, while shouts are of surfboard take place of the traditional Amen. What do you think of that you want to go to the Church of Bay Guys, the Bay Littergy. What do you think? Church founder named Pauline John Andrews, known as Minister Diva, says, we are very disappointed in the failure of the public to recognize the existence of a divine deity walking among them. Deities often walk the earth in their flesh form. Beyonce will transcend back to the spirit wants her work here on mother Earth has been completed. As our congregation continues to swell, we ask that you consider what is more real an invisible spirit on high or a walking, talking, breathing goddess who shows you her true form daily. Beyonce's spirit is entrancing. We know that she was sent to this place to spread love, peace and joy. Oh, open your mind to new possibilities and you will see, just as we did, that Bee is a true higher power. Surfboard. We have published the Babel and it will soon be available for free to the public. Donations have poured in. We will soon have enough to build a temple in honor of Mother Bay. Does that sound crazy? So the church currently caters to women, but men are welcome provided they symbolically sacrifice their manhood and remove their peepiece before pledging allegiance to Bay. This is crazy. And I watched her Coachella thing and she did do it like a weird humiliation ritual on men, dressed him in pink and made him get down on the ground and like act like crazy guys. So the congregation is trying to extend his reach outside of Atlanta. Once the temple is done, they already have perishes popping up over United States, Canada, and England. That's crazy. So what I bet y'all didn't realize Beyonce had to do with science fiction oto feminine embodying the new Goddess. We've been singing TLC, We've been seeing motown, Tony Braxton. It's time for some more donuts or super chats. I can I can do an impression of Jay. I don't even know how it what would it be? How I'm impression? Yeh? I don't even know, if you give me a super child, I'll do depression of Jay. So let's talk about Metropolis. Remember that old thing, that that uh German expressionist movie about the robotic poor Babylon made by a sorcerer to incite riots and cause chaos. Remember that old thing. Let me see if I have Oh yeah, here we go. So here's Beyonce in concert, and here's Metropolis. And she's even got her robotic hand, just like the robotic I mean, the black magic Sorcerer. So she's definitely embodying this Metropolis ritual. All right, No, I dropped my Beyonce poster. Rachel's back. You missed the part about feminism, Rachel, I didn't even know I had this in my notes. I wrote this ten years ago, but where was it.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: I'll read it again for you, just for you. Beyonce's father, Matthew Miles, was a very driven and controlling person who, insiders confess, always placed his daughter as his trump card. It's not by accident that their first hits, like Independent Women and Survivor, were female based empowerment songs. Their image of message was meticularly crafted for Beyonce to be a spokesperson for feminism, and there was more, but I lost it, so we sold drawn. Now we're talking about her as the robotic core Babylon from the classic movie Metropolis. If you haven't seen Metropolis, I mean that's an initiation right there. Oh, Risky Dave, ten dollars, Thank you, Risky Dave. No karaoke requests for ten dollars. Molock's seen especially, Yeah, that's in Metropolis where the city is a machine that eats people and they all walk to their job and they walk through the mouth of Moloch which is just choking them. Yeah, five dollars for a j impression. Oh gosh, okay, debate me. I don't know, since energy distinction, can I burp? Is that an impression? I issue the cool girl at ten dollars and acute a cute chick. I apologize. My brain is not firing on all cylinders because of my tooth and my pain pills. But we're doing it, and we're talking about Metropolis because she has a song from two thousand and seven called get Me Bodied, What the heck? And that is the whole point of all of these sex rituals and voodoo is to get these spirits bodied, right, do a zuck impression. I'm Mark Zuckerberg. Hell, unmute, dude, Yeah, he does say that a lot, dude, unmute. So get Me Bodied. At the two thousand and seven be ET Awards. She rises from the matrix, so like the the green numbers and stuff from the matrix. She rises from that dressed in a robot suit and pretends to wake up after being surged with electricity. This is just like the robot in Metropolis. The robot shell is stripped away to reveal the sexy costume underneath, while her backup dancers are locked inside cages. Everything in this no, we're talking about two thousands and BT Awards, a song called get Me Bodied, looking like the robotic horror Metropolis. Everything about this is classic Monarch stuff. And it's my intuition that the command get me Body comes from a demonic entity put into her through ritual.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is.
Speaker 1: The crux of all the things we talk about foodoo. I mean, this is the origin of drama, right, guys. This is you know, Hollywood is a religion. It's a composite of ancient religions called the mysteries, who perform sacred dramas. As stated periods and mystery plays were a path of initiation and education to the public. Right plays, processions, sacrifice, revelry. All of these things were dedicated to magical orders or cults, and they had hierarchies. They had levels of priesthood who were born into the order, they had bloodlines, and outsiders were permitted to join after a long course of study, fasting, ritual and lifetime dedication. This is where movies come from. So the whole history of Hollywood can be traced back to the beginning of time, where certain gods had priesthoods that ruled over their patron cities just like in Nana, and their public actions and plays were trying to get the gods to embody them and also tell stories of what it's like in you know, in heaven or in other worlds. Lucidor seventeen sixty four or five dollars one base lit analyzer Imploresson, please, oh Man, give me something to say in his voice. It's all gravelly. I can't do it. Base No hot based. Tell me something that you would say, and I'll try and say it in your voice. He's just laughing. I laughed at his Napoleon show and he said, Napoleon came out of the Great Pyramid like Charles Manson eyes. I don't know. Okay, So the earliest gods were invoked by Rachel, acts and dance. One of the goals of this being possession. In many cases, initiation was a theatrical performance, and this is still true today. Okay. Rachel says, there are a bunch of preverts, pubverts. There are a bunch of pubverts. Is that how you say it? You gotta smoke a fake sig and try to hide it from the algorithms. They're just a bunch of pub verts. I don't know. Napoleon came out of the pyramid looking like Charles Manson. Pulverts. Someone says, start on one topic, following immediate rabbit trail, lose the original point and still be compelling. All on, that's what we're trying to do. We're just talking all Beyonce and jay Z and old Taylor Swift. Oh okay, here's something I don't know if I should play this on? Should I play it on live or not?
Speaker 2: Only and came out of the Great Caramn with Chaz Manson.
Speaker 1: There were a human animal camras just dating one research farms even in the nineteenth century, Tellami, we're gonna do outand Dr Moreau next there it is okay, so talking about oh freemasonry. Yeah, So when you are going through the third degree, for example, the candidate is playing the part of Grandmaster Hiram a biff, right, and the point in the story where he is murdered by the three Ruffians and they come and they bok him on the head and they bury him in the rubbish pile, you know, they put chairs on top of him, and then they resurrect him with the grip of the lion's paw and they take the blindfold off and he has now uh seen the pentagram or the light or whatever. This is all a play. It's not done for the public. But that this is the point I'm trying to make is a lot of these esoteric traditions are based on plays, right, and this is the origin of Greek theater, which is where we get you know, classic plays and storytelling. So we're tracing this all the way back to the beginning of time. And there is always people two kinds of people, the ones who get it know what they're watching, and the ones who don't. So it's the for the illumined, who know the symbolism, they know what they're seeing and watching, and they know who's who. And then there's this the general public, who uh is non initiated and they don't know what they're watching. They're being programmed, right, So every pat pagan nation had its state religion for the public, and it's uh private for the initiated. And then the celebrity worship can be traced all the way back to antiquity as vessels of the gods. Y. So we're still talking about Oto Scarlet Woman. Metropolis. This is the movie that depicts a world divided into two rigid classes. This is the goal of Thelima, as stated in libor Oz. In Metropolis, there's the thinkers and the workers who cannot communicate with each other. The privileged ones live above ground in utopia and the workers live below ground. And then there is a it's kind of it's kind of involved for an old movie, but there's a scientist who creates a robot two send to the surface to create chaos. He creates her with technology and black magic. She's a devilish, devilish and sexually aggressive version of the good girl in the movie. She's sent to perform for the upper class at a decade nightclub. She rises from the stage as the Beast of Revelation on the Sneaky Head thing. Her erotic dancing sends the men into a lustful frenzy, causing them to brawl and commits on a lives. So she just causes havoc on this whole civilization. Yeah, you just did a self impression. That's meta. So when Beyonce is performing Get Me Bodied on her tour called the Beyonce Experience, she kept the Metropolis robot theme at the beginning, except this time it was a robotic b and the be the beehive, the beehive. This is hive mind. Now we're getting into what is it called transhumanism? Right, I remember my brain is a little slow. Today we're talking about Babylon who they think can be invoked beehive androids. Oh man, there's just so much you guys scientology. If you go to a lot of Masonic temples, you'll see the beehive symbolism everywhere. The book Metropolis is also required on the required reading list for members of the Temple of Set. That's interesting and is the basis for many electronic audio, visual and ritual techniques. So this movie is about AI. It's about what AI bringing the apocalypse right metropolises. It is showing the dark alchemical science is a Satanic endeavor to invert nature. Yeah, so with the beehive, we're talking about the occultists who are assessed with the idea of creating a new man or Ubermensch. The singularity is going to be when we're all all hooked together, the neural links all hooked together, right, and we can be like work like bees in a hive. This is something they want to do to us, against our will if need be. They don't really care what the public things. They just are obsessed with furthering evolution in their mind right. So when she sings get Me Bodied on tour, she starts with a song, well, she starts a song with a monologue. One who is too curious and observing the labor of bees will often be stung for his curiosity. So SAand back because the queen bees about to stink. So I mean I love bees, like actual bees, like real bees. I think they're amazing. I love honey, I love all the good things that come from bees. I don't think bees are bad, but I think the idea of a hive mind is pretty fed up. And this is what you know. Beyonce is embodying. Let's see, she also has ties to Isis Neith is the Bee queen. So Beyonce's official fan club is called the Beehive. In third degree Freemasonry, bee worship has been passed down and it symbolizes their levels of hierarchy. The beehive represents sun worship, purity, and virgin birth. So there's some more goddess stuff being put on Beyonce. The hierarchy of Masonic degrees is structured like a hive. The hierarchy is designed for the greater good of the masters. The workers are there to protect and provide for the elite of the order. The lower members are considered the worker bees, whose sole duty is to collect the needed funds to sustain the high. Both the drones and queens enjoy the ride. The major reason the bees are so important to the lodge is what they represent the nature of achieving virgin birth while maintaining oral bloodlines. Oh yeah, I forgot about this. Do you guys want to hear about bees? Real fast? So that's pretty crazy. So the major reason bees are so important to the lodge is they resent the nature of achieving virgin birth while maintaining real bloodlines within a high The male bee, called a drone, does not carry a sting like the queen bee or the worker bees. The queen bee mates with a drone and store sperm in a gland in her tail to later fertilize her eggs. These eggs hash to become worker bees. The drone is born from the unfertilized bee larma that she leaves. There is no sperm used in their creation, therefore born through a virgin birth process known to science as parthenogenesis. The drone is in essence a clone of the queen They are her male twins. So I think bees are pretty fascinating actually, Like I would love to have a beehive of my own one day. It would be the bee's knees to be a beekeeper. And I heard that beekeepers live a long life. So bees used to be an emblem of French kings, major symbol of the Merrovingian family. So now we're getting into someone, and do you remember they were doing all this stuff about Blue Ivy, like how she was royalty and stuff their daughter Blue Ivy, So some people think the flir Deli is actually a b Yeah. In right around twenty twelve twenty thirteen, Beyonce's aesthetic went very regal. Also, the World's End boutique in London is owned by Dame Vivian Westwood. I'm sure you guys have heard that designer.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Twenty thirteen, Westwood was directed to design and issue a jewel encrusted purple Royal crown for jay Z and Beyonce's seventeen month old daughter, Blue Ivy, to authenticate that they belonged to the remote British crowns Royal French bloodlines, and they even hired a French speaking nanny to teach the baby. According to genealogists, Blue Ivy and the Royal baby of Prince William are twenty third cousins twice removed, a fact both families were happy to announce. Among all the outrageous theories surrounding the name of the name of the baby, it probably just means she has bloodlined, as Royal are usually called blue bloods, an Ivy is a symbol of the generations. That's pretty crazy. So then as part of her promotion for her shows at the Two Arena in London, Beyonce made a video called bowed Down where she plays a part of a queen putting on her regalia of Masonic metals and a picture of jay Z with the help for servants. So now not only are they best friends with the Obamas, but they are related to English Royalty. Have y'all heard anything like this before? Shout out to me if we're still having fun. We haven't sang in a long time. No donuts. I'm really bad at impressions. Yeah, the ivy is like I grow a numeral four. Yeah, somebody said that's true. Yeah, Obama's in English Royalty. But you didn't know all that about Beyonce. And they call her Queen b for a reason, but she's not, you know, a queen of anything. These are still people who are under control probably of you know, MK ultr programming and the Devil himself. So, just like all of the other pop stars, her work is rife with the mk Ultra monarch symbolism. What I find crazy is how she's managed to keep her composure. I mean, they keep her out of getting interviews and stuff. You don't see a lot of candid Beyonce. Everything about her is very curated, but she you know, keeps her composure and poise in public. She's never had a breakdown, a shaving ahead attacking cars with umbrellas. I'm gonna skip the ads. Okay, guys, how about that? You know, her whole career is a masterclass in exercising control over her image and the conversations about it. Oh, get me bodied. So that's that weird song. At the beginning, she actually counts off the numbers of her birthday nine four, eight one. Yeah, she's always doing like weird numeral things back in the day with this song. But there is this quote by Professor coreed and Hammond who worked with m my control victims, and he said, there's an identification code that people have. It will involve their birth date, It may involve places where they were programmed, and it will usually involve a number that will be their birth order, like zero two if they were second born. It will usually also involve a number that represents the number of generations in the cult if they are bloodlines. I've seen up to twelve now twelve generations. So what else we've got. We've got video phone and telephone with Lady Gaga. If that's a not an m k Eltra video, I don't know what is. Do we want to go over that whole thing? I don't think so it was Akerlind of course. Jonas Ackerlin, Yeah, that's pretty straightforward one. Ooh, Haunted. Okay, that's a weird one. Let's talk about Haunted. So this is from the self titled album. It's about her dark, subconscious and nightmarish experiences. I want to get into that one. So you've probably never seen this one, but more than any of her other videos, this one is like pretty disturbing. It has a lot of references to ritual abuse in mynd control. So in this video, she arrives at this like pristine hotel slash residence and she's just to the nines, signifying like, you know, the wealthy elite, who are you know at the heart of this satanic ritual activity. There are multiple TVs with eyes watching her, so that's kind of weird, like the TV is watching you. There's a fake perfect family that flashes on the screen, but they aren't just any dummies. They are the kind the government would use for like nuclear testing sites. There is a fancy bedroom that looks fit for the Adams family or dark rituals. So she's going through this house and in you know, mind control, they they see their psyche as you know, a house for obvious. You know, different rooms are different locked away memories. There's the attic, there's the basement, there's you know that's kind of straightforward. But she's going through this house and looking in all the different rooms and she passes a room with a wheelchair in a hospital bed. This is disturbing also because this is in Katy Perry's video Wide Awake and Lady Gaga's Married the Night, where she is shown being wheeled through a medical war with other mind control victims. So go watch Haunted by Beyonce, Wide Awake by Katy Perry and Lady Gaga's Marry the Night, and then the little one called Prelude PATHETI K by Lady Gaga and tell me what you think that's about. So Beyonce is walking down the hallway and Haunted. She looks in the rooms. Each scene is more bizarre and chilling than the last. There's a young girl that turns into a creepy old hag. There's a room full of thugs gambling oh, and thugs come from Collie, you guys right, everyone should know that by now worshipers of Collie were called thuggies. Right later in the video, there's a room with nightmarish horned creatures, a room with creepy twins dressed in black and white, and a room full Ofance's faces on television screens with dominature because dancing for a man on the couch. Other rooms feature four burglars with their faces painted in black and white as in the movie Dead Presidents, and a person wearing a bondage suit such as what a S and M. Torture would wear, only with horns. The hospital room flashes again, and this time there are two patients being attended to, one who looks like a rapper and the other a pop star who has a bandage around her head and glassy look in her eyes. This is what what are the kids watching these days? This is what they're watching, you know. So if if Beyonce was groomed from her childhood to be in this monarch program, then you know her her father was most likely her handler, and her uncle comes back again Larry bin Say to comment on her relations ship with her dad. In Early Rise to fame. He said, she didn't want to be famous. She just wanted to be a normal child. She loved to watch cartoons and be with her friends. She was forced into singing. It took away her whole childhood. Everything was geared toward being famous. She used to get angry at her father a lot for taking away her childhood. That affected her. So Larry Beyonce, Beyonce's uncle, has hinted that she doesn't have a mind of her own and that she's easily intimidated by the men in her life. That's not very feminist of you, Beyonce. So that's so true. Like so many of these girl bosses and these bad bitches and these slave queens, it's all cap it's all fake. They are being groomed by the jay Z's and the Matthew Knowles's and whoever else. Someone says was Beyonce from Boone, North Carolina. No, She's from Houston. So guess what her documentary was called, Life Is But a Dream? Beyonce said, my dad knew I needed his approval. She stated he would never give it to her and kept pushing her and pushing her until she got better. She served. She severed her professional relationship with her dad. In twenty eleven, Beyonce said, it took a while for me and my dad to have an understanding. When I turn eighteen, I started handling my business more. He went into shock and we had our issues. I'd say no to something and he'd book it anyway. So this is just like Jamie Spears, I just like, uh, Britney's dad try and take over. And isn't that a weird thing to name you your documentary life is but a dream? I mean, if if we're wrong about this monarch mk ultra stuff, I I don't even know what's real anymore because there's just so much overwhelming evidence. Yeah, Rachel says, like Britney's dream within a dream tour exactly. But even by the time she fired her dad as manager, she had already been under Jay Z for many years. So this is like, uh, you know, some kind of placido taste of freedom, Like me and Rachel were talking about Britney's book, where Britney, you know, she's free of her conservatorship and her dad, Oh man, Lord have mercy. He just lost his leg from uh a rupture in his colon and he had to have his leg amputated, So come up and sties happen to these guys. So she fired her dad. She'd already been under jay Z. You know, she passed from one initiatory thing to the next. And this is the taste of freedoms that some slaves think they're experiencing, such as like when Katy Perry sings Wide Awake and Brittany sings Rebellion, But it's not that easy to get out of it. Beyonce sings a song called Upgrade You that came out on her B Day album is about her entering another power level in the monarch program. In my opinion, Uh, this is most likely time she was upgraded to a presidential model.
Speaker 2: M let's see.
Speaker 1: You know, the relationship between a a a handler, a groomer, an initiator, and a a victim, a person, a slave is very weird. It's very intense, I should say from what I've read. Uh, you know, the programmers will do extreme torture and then it's you know, it's it's black and white like it. It's the the love bombing and the torture at the same time that gets them trauma bonded. So the children are bonded to the programmers and dependent on them and taught to see them as God. The programmer will set themselves up as God in a very spiritual sense. They take the place of God in every way to the victim. And so this is like what we were talking about in the beginning. Jehovah Jovah. Jay Z absolutely does see himself in this position, this godlike position. It's weird the amount of love and reverence Beyonce publicly gives to jay Z, or she used to. It goes beyond, you know, anything that you see in celebrity, even in wedding vows. It's really weird. When you hear her talk about him. She just like gushes that she'd be nothing in life without jay Z. I mean, is he really the best husband, father, and artist and friend in the world like she would have us believe back then. I mean, this was ten years ago that I wrote this. But I don't think jay Z's deserves all of that. I mean, especially since it's been pretty common knowledge that he's not faithful. You know, to hear all of Beyonce's like sexually aggressive songs about monogamy, you would think he was like the hottest lover in the world. I don't I don't get that from him. You know, I think she part, you know, part of her is hopelessly devoted to him. But I think there's a there's some trauma bond going on here because who she talks about and who he portrays himself to be is like two different people. I mean, we were just talking about that video Monster that he did with Kanye and Nicki Minaj, right, and his body of work, his lyrics, his imagery. He seems like a power hungry, materialistic, you know, egomaniac or even psychopath.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: He's even got a song called open Letter where he says he's got white house clearance. Jay Z's also friends with billionaire Warren Buffett. Jay Z once in nineteen ninety nine, pleaded guilty to stabbing a record executive who leaked his album. In his book Decoded, he notes that the incident was actually beneficial to his clothing business. He says, the hilarious thing, if any of this can be considered funny, is that Roca wear a bubble coat I was wearing when they paraded me in front of the camera started flying off the shelves. The last three weeks before Christmas, so homewait stab somebody. He's got a album called the Blueprint that was released on September one point one, two zero zero one. I didn't know if you all knew that he had released an album called Blueprint on that day. That's pretty crazy. I mean that that at least signifies that there's some kind of agenda being drawn up right. The Blueprint albums are special markers indicating jay Z's progress and obtaining degrees in masonry. He released the Black Album, featuring songs like Lucifer, which is about murder out of necessity of street life, the song Hollywood featuring Beyonce, and the album Kingdom Come tell of his toxic addition and bondage to the industry. Blueprint three was released in September one one, two thousand and nine. The lyrics for the song run this Town matched the script of a Satanic group called the Order of the Nine Angles Angels. The founder, Anton Long allegedly wrote a letter he said, who's going to run this town tonight? The short answer, we are. However long it takes to undermine, by whatever means, the societies of the Mundanes and replace their role of law and their police forces without our personal honor and our tribal enforcers with our person So these pop stars have to get so good at a dissociation being more people, you know, being at least two or three different people. It must be easy for them when they're constantly waking up in new places with new looks. They're overworked, they're you know, exhausted, sleep deprived, food deprived, and they're betrayed. So he did have an affair two thousand and six songs about Li's INFIDELI called Resentment. She sings the lyrics say, I'll always remember feeling like I was no good, Like I couldn't do it for you like your mistress could. I know she was attractive, but I was here first, been riding with you for six years. Why did I deserve to be treated this way by you? I got to look in her eyes and see she's had half of me. So one of these performances where she's singing this song Resentment, she's wearing a bridal veil. She sang it for the Pasadena Rose Bowl. I'll always remember feeling like I was no good, Like I couldn't do it for you, like that whack bitch could been riding with you for twelve years. I got to look in her eyes and see she's had half of me. She ain't even half of me. That bitch will never be so. And this could be like Rita Aura, or this could be all his other onge news right, who is Becky with the good hair? Yeah, it could be read Aura Becky with good hair. Actually that song is a pretty good bitter song. There's so much you, guys, We're not even I don't know there's more. Should we keep going? Are we having fun? Send me some doughnuts and hearts and songs? If we should keep talking about Queen Bee Beyonce because I haven't even gotten to her live concert renaissance yet. So Beyonce is super careful about her image. Everything she does is thought out and planned. She is obsessed with them, appearing like the perfect family. Her song why Don't You Love Me from the album I Am Sasha Fiar's, features Beyonce as bb homemaker, a desperate vintage housewife, smoking, drinking and crying with mascara running down her cheeks while talking on the phone asking her man why she's never good enough for him.
Speaker 4: So I feel like.
Speaker 1: Beyonce's core personality is too wholesome for jay Z. I feel like her social her solo career has been about ramping up her animalistic sexuality to be raunchy enough to keep jay Z's demons satisfied under the guise of feminism and free dumb. There could be so much going on here just because of the the nature of you know, having a disassociative personality. You know, she's probably done bad things of her own free will. Yeah, but it's just the saddest story when you read these girls' lives. You know, Brittany, Katie, Lady Gaga, Beyonce. There's a song called Partition. I'm gonna talk about that video for a second. Poor Beyonce getting cheated. That's why nobody's safe. Like you could literally be a goddess incarnated on the earth and super beautiful and talented, and you'll still get cheated on. Like even Shakira got cheated on. Remember that she found out because someone was eating her jelly and she knew that her husband didn't like the jelly, and she's like, who's been eating this jelly? So yeah, baselet said, Beyonce and te Swift carry the entire pop music industry. Yeah, so This is so important for people to know about and to make witchcraft look less glamorous. You're literally a slave. So song Partition from her self titled album. It opens with Beyonce and jay Z having breakfast in their palatial estate in France, right and we talked about how they were French royalty. She tries to get her husband's a t while he reads a newspaper, but he does not notice her. We then see her disassociate to another scene where she poses with a diamond studded mask. She is now Yonce, her alternate personality, who is even more sexually aggressive than Sasha Fierce was if you can imagine. The lyrics of the song are about Beyonce having to fulfill her husband's insatiable desires in the limousine and having to dissociate and become Yonce to get the job done and not wanting the driver to know what's happening. So she's queen of the world, but she still has to get on her knees to satisfy jay Z whenever he wants, and the lyrics say driver, roll up the partition please, I don't need you. Seeing Yonce on her knees took forty five minutes to get all dressed up. We even gonna make it to this club. Now my mascara's run in red lipstick smudge. Oh he's so horny, yeah he yeah, that's spicy.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse. He Monica Lewinsky all on my gown. I just want to be the girl you like, the kind of girl you like take all of me. I just want to be the girl you like. The kind of girl you like is right here with me. So she's not even the girl you like. The girl you like is right here with her. In another altar, probably, how does that drop a roller up the petition? Please? Actually, that album overt Sexuality and monarch stuff aside was pretty good. It was very different. I'm still having fun.
Speaker 3: Driver rolling up the practition please.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you notice how she says the kind of girl you like is right here with me. It's not her, but it's Yonce in her Beta Sex Kitten altar. In the video, she is recreating a show she had first seen at the famous Crazy Horse Club in Paris on the day she became engaged. So that's romantic, honey, will you marry me, sure, let's go see some sexy dancing ladies. That's how you celebrate. She says. The day I got engaged was my husband's birthday, and I took him to Crazy Horse. I remember thinking, Dan, these girls are fly and I thought it was the ultimate sexy show. I wish I was up there. I wish I could perform that for my man. So if if you don't think jay z as problems with other women, check out the lyrics of Beyonce's song Mine. So this feminism, this women's lib the sexual ideology, as we have seen over and over, has always been one of the most sophisticated weapons against humanity. You know, if you want control of a group of people or nation, all you have to destroy. All you have to do is destroy the moral and political freedom by praying on their sexual weaknesses. We we've discussed this a lot. You know that book Libido Dominandi is such a good, uh foundation for understanding what's going on. E Michael Jones says, he who controls the sexual moral, so women controls the state. That is the first lesson of sexual politics. And uh, you know, if you can manipulate a person's passion, you can manipulate their behavior. Oh, this is weird. I want to hear this note. It's so weird.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Norman Oosterbrook, the former bodyguard for jay Z, Beyonce, and Blue Ivy, was shot dead by police this summer during a naked drug field rampage in Miami. Oosterbrook was also accused of pleasuring himself to photos of Beyonce and Blue Ivy, for which he was fired. Weird, So how much more can we do.
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: We're just kind of in the random Oh man, there's like twenty pages of random Beyonce stuff.
Speaker 2: Keep going.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need some more donuts. My tooth's hurting. So is Beyonce the mistress of the universe? Is she Isis? Is she scarlet woman?
Speaker 3: Is she new?
Speaker 1: Isis the crowned mistress of feminism? Every time she goes on Oprah, we all know Oprah. It seems like Oprah can't contain her adoration. Oprah says, I think of you as the rule of the world. You are the pre eminent mistress of the universe. So that was Oprah's words. She also exclaimed about Beyonce's performance at the Super Bowl, saying, you know what I thought it was watching you there. I thought, that is where art meets God. Art meets God. So this is what we talk about with Crossroads. Right, the crossroads the story of Robert Johnson meeting the devil at the crossroads. But the crossroads is also in a cult, is just where God meets man. Right, and Oprah is saying that art is meeting God through Beyonce. Then she goes on to ask Beyonce, did you cause that power service, to which Beyonce replied, I think I did haha. By the end of the interview, Oprah now declares, You're not just gonna be, you know, mistress of the universe. You are now beloved mistress of the universe. And isn't that weird that she calls her a mistress? Yeah right, Rachel says, dude, she just sings and dances. Calm down, Oprah. I know, I've even seen when other stars go past Beyonce's photograph in a hallway or something, they'll like venerate it, like bow and be like we're not worthy. So crazy. So why is the most powerful black woman in entertainment, Oprah, who arguably made her fortune without sexuality, Why is she bowing down to a much younger pop star Oprah says, Beyonce runs the world. You should bow down. I mean she Rachel just said, she just sings. You need to calm down, right? Uh? Has she been made into something greater through magic, ritual and public exposure. And that's what we are getting at tonight. Who who's also known as the Mistress of the universe, not the wife even of the universe, the mistress of the universe Collie. So in the carp how even say this Sanskrit carper Adi Stotra or him to Collie, she is identified as a supreme Mistress of the universe, associated with the five elements. So here we've got a link to Oprah, Colleen Beyonce, the Mistress of the universe. In union with Lord Shiva, Collie creates and destroys the worlds. Crowley's Scarlet Woman is also described as mistress of all What now we're getting somewhere, Yeah, Collie and the Thuggies exactly.
Speaker 3: What this?
Speaker 1: This deserves more donuts, all of these mind blowing revelations and if you want, uh, most of what we were talking about tonight is in this book chapter on Beyonce in Hollywood mind Control. And then we're gonna get to her live concert in one second. So Curley describes Scarlet Woman the mistress of all. He says, this is the mystery of Babylon, the mother of a buy Night bominations, And this is the mystery of her adulteries. For she hath yielded up herself to everything that liveth and hath become a partaker in its mystery. And because she had made herself the servant of each, therefore she has become a mistress of all. Not as yet canst thou comprehend her? And glory Speaking of mistresses. A twenty fourteen former model Olivia mcfowler, who goes by the name Live, released a song called Sorry Miss Carter about her interactions with jay Z Lived whole Hollywoodlife dot com. This all happened two thousand and eight and Nobu Restaurant in Miami. I told you the day jay Z and I exchanged numbers, Solange came walking up out of nowhere, Live alleged I thought I was about to get my ass beat myself, so I backed off quickly. She has been guarding her sister's property since day one. Bay doesn't even have to say anything Solange is a beast that's fuddy. So they did end up renewing their vows in twenty fourteen, and then they did that on the Run tour. They probably just he probably just figured out he could make money more money with her. Oprah doesn't just love Beyonce. She loves jay Z. In her new show, no in her it's old now, but she had a show called Masterclass. Jay Z was her first guru on successful living. So the Obamas and the Carters are the new American Royalty. US magazine says in twenty fourteen that Beyonce had beat Oprah on the Forbes Celebrity on one hundred list. Beyonce has been declaring her reigning queen status for years, breaking records, making money. Blue Ivy is considered America's princess. The pop culture said when Blue Ivy was born or the media said that Beyonce and jay Z are American Royalty. Some of the gifts she received upon being born were a fifteen thousand dollars Slovarski crystal highchair, fifty thousand dollars diamond and crusts stroller, a solid gold rock horse. Yeah, now she's dancing with Beyonce in her concert Blue Ivy is old enough at like thirteen now to be one of the backup dancers, which they had a little storyline about her in the Renaissance concert. So guests who sang At Obama's presidential inauguration in two thousand and nine, Queen Bee. She performed America the Beautiful as well as at Last during the first Innograph dance at the Neighborhood Ball. Two days later, Beyonce and jay Z held a forty thousand dollars I had fundraiser at the nightclub in Manhattan for Obama's twenty twelve presidential campaign, which raised four million dollars. Obama said, let me just begin by saying to Jay and Bay, thank you so much for your friendship. We are so grateful. Michelle and Malia and Sasha are mad at me because they're not here. So here's jay Z pretty much spearheading the campaign for the Obama's making impassion please for people to vote, likening him to Rosa Parks. Beyonce penned a love letter to Michelle Obama in twenty twelve, in which she called Michelle the ultimate example of truly strong African American women women. So I just have a timeline of all of the Obamas and the Carters and how they acted like American royalty during this whole time.
Speaker 2: It's stupid.
Speaker 1: Do you remember when there was that scandal about her baby bump? She sat down and it flattened out. So a lot of these girls have miscarriage stories or false pregnancy stories. So now we're just getting into some like random notes because we're going past three hour. I'm surprised you guys are all still here. We're having fun, though. Let's check our donuts. Do I having more donuts? No? I haven't sang in a long time too. Basely said she was definitely strong. Yeah, that's true. She's got them shoulders, right, Michelle. But there have been reports. Now these are unsubstantiated stuff. I'm gonna just like read go over this real fast. There might have been a miscarriage at fourteen. She did have one sometime around twenty ten or twenty eleven, describing it as the saddest thing she had ever been through. She returned to the studio and wrote music in order to cope with the loss. In April twenty eleventh, Beyonce and jay Z traveled to Paris in order to shoot the album cover for her four, and she would fall unexpectedly pregnant. Here the Miss Carter show world to her futured royal themes with a singer emulating different queens throughout her fashion, for which she collaborated with numerous designs and fashion houses. Yeah, American Royalty. That's why I did a talk in for your Mind conference in twenty sixteen about the Royalty programming. So there was weird reports about where her Tommy went at that time. Let's see she went through a big Egyptian phase too, so there's back to Isis. Oh she I think she got a tour by Zahi Hawas. The background set Beyonce used for her special A Night with Beyonce is three pyramids in the form of pharaoh's temples and sings. I was here. This is getting weird now, guys. She specifically inspired the look at the beginning of the video epic of a female Pharaoh Beyonce. Oh, Beyonce went to the Great Pyramids and she sang ave Maria inside the Great Pyramid in Egypt. Her visual director Ed Burke and her scale the pyramid together as the rest of the group gave up or fell back. It smelled like hurin because there is no bathrooms up there, he recalls. She looked like Mother Teresa, wearing this white dress and a head wrap. When we got at the top, she sang Donnie Hathaway's a song for you in Yeah, So why is she singing Ave Maria inside the pyramid? So Okay, this is getting really deep and weird. So let's just go to the uh the concert and then I think we'll have to wrap it up. Maybe we'll do part two. But it's just getting talking about trans Plutonian magic and new Isis and stuff, and it's been like three hours and we're still having fun. So Beyonce Renaissance twenty twenty three. Oh, I forgot to mention Lemonade and that whole thing on her album Lemonade where she definitely went through like a some kind of voodoo initiation. Where did I put that? Here we go a poem called Denial. She talks about fasting for sixty days, wearing white, abstaining from mirrors, staining from sex. This is the things that you have to go to when you're trying to become a voodoo priestess. I slept on a mat on the floor. I levitated, I confessed my sins. I whip my own back. I drank the blood and drank the wine. I crossed myself in thought, I saw the devil. I bathed and bleached and plugged my mensies with the pages from the Holy Book. But still inside me, coiled deep was the need to know are you cheating? Are you cheating on me? So and someone had mentioned Ocean, the voodoo goddess which a lot of imagery in the videos for a lemonade looked like her. But so, just to close out, I guess we will talk about beyonce renaissance. If you have any more song requests or silly impression that you want me to do, I'll do my best. Beazlett said. She said her name now Bopatra. Yeah. That has been America's secret destiny from day one. Okay, now you guys are getting deep, because secret Destiny of America, Manly p. Hall. The first chapter has the Ocanaten Egyptian family sitting on the throne of the world. We should go back and do that book. So Beyonce's Renaissance. I had to drive to the next town all by my because I wouldn't subject anybody else to this, and Jay wouldn't go with me, and so it was only me and like two black ladies in the theater, and I was like scribbling notes in the dark, and they're probably thinking, like, why is this crazy woman taking notes at Beyonce concert Frankie d nine ninety nine. He says, Hey, just sending support. It's very disheartening how many people cheer demon worship. May God be with us, all God bless and stay based. Yes, thank you so much. We are attempting to deglamorize witchcraft with these streams talking about Taylor Swift and Beyonce and how they are actually slaves too, demonic forces. They are not queens of the world. So she talks a lot in her Renaissance tour about gratitude. She has some pregnant backup dancers. I thought that was interesting. The concert itself, it was all like newer songs, so I didn't enjoy it as much because I didn't really know any of music. A lot of her costumes featured like gloves with monster nails, like giant red claws. It was actually kind of intimidating. Her esthetic was like liquid mercury, so and then I dropped my picture. Let me get it. Hold on, I'll shut it. I dropped my book. So just to recap, we've been talking about Goddesses of the Oto, which formed the basis for science fiction craze in America, which goes into transhumanism, hive mind, neurallink, evolution. I've given you some highlights from my live talk, and of course this imagery from Renaissance Tour is following this theme. She's got a robotic helmet, I don't know, mind control helmet that has these arms that control her. Looks like, you know, maybe her heart chakra and her her root chakra. She came out looking like old pictures of Samira myths from Alexander Hislops two babylons. So definitely some goddess imagery. Uh, she's got the claws, She's the whole thing is like disco balls. There is any eclipse, and she talks about how Renaissance means rebirth and I'm gonna try and find one of the images that flash like So the stage is set up like a like a big just a giant screen that you can change. Oh man, where is that? Here it is and here's one of the pictures. So you are literally going through a portal between her legs. If you can see that, hold it up. And they're talking about eclipses and rebirth. So there's a stage with the portal between Beyonce's legs. This she talks about all the employees are like a bee's in the hive. She's riding the pale horse. She does the Metropolis android imagery and is saying she is part of the machine. She's got the raised behind her ed. She sings a song called Cozy, I Love Myself. She's saying sweet dreams and alien superstars. So otos there it again, making contact with et through sex rituals. She's got moon stars and Saturn symbolism going on. She's got rocket and rocket imagery, so if you know anything about rocketry and Jack Parsons and Oto and l Ron Hubbard. She talks about how time shapes are subconscious and how we've become machines and time is the battery source, and then she says, I'm not a machine. The horse that she puts in the show, it looks a lot like that Denver Airport horse, you know, the creepy one that fell on its creator and killed them. Motown Christmas goes Hard. By the way, what is that?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Is that an album? Motown? I want? I want to know now I'm interested in Motown Christmas. She does a sampling of Madonna Vogue. She has liquid Mercury. There is a whole chapter about featuring the Skittles. Gotta venerate those guys. There is that song that she came out with a while ago that said, y'all haters corny with that Illuminati mess. So remember when people were like onto it? Uh, several years ago. She sings girls around the World. Blue Ivy, I'm sorry to say, is adorable and I hope nothing bad is happening to her. She just looks like she wants to just be like her mom. Bassed Lit says, anybody noticed Beyonce never portrayed as like just another hoe type like Rihanna for example song S and M. She's elevated with symbolism instead. Yeah, because she's the Queen Mistress, right, She's like, she's not just a hoe, She's the hoe, right. She talks about her bloodline on the front line, so they are very bloodline minded, like we were just talking about with Blue Ivy being considered America's Princess. She talks about how uh her repressed self comes out when she's performing. She has some venus imagery in a clam. That was just in uh what song with Taylor Swift and Ice Spice, they were also being venus in a clam. She does a voodoo rap. She says weird things too. She says, memories run through my wires, so that reminds me of Metropolis. She does sample Britney's Toxic. She has a flaming hot Cheetos outfit. She has several references. Okay, guys, here's oto stuff right here. She has several references to bodily fluids, jelly and Goofy. So if you don't know what I'm talking about, go watch that show on Rock then rated XO because it's all about using bodily fluids to do magic and Beyonce's singing about jelly and Goofy. She does talk about the beehive. It's very house music slash motown. I did enjoy her Coachella concert better than Renaissance, but you can definitely see she talks about transfer of energy, just like Taylor Swift, all these crowds, the worship. She ends on a floating pale horse and flies with a drone. At the end, she says, I have transitioned into a new animal. So go watch that show. I'm telling you you have to learn about oto activism and how they view evolution and animals. Really, so, I think that's enough. I think three and a half hours of Beyonce we covered it all, almost all the feminism, all the metropolists, all of the royalty programming, all of the new isis goddess for a new age, Beyonce cannot be counted out. I know that Taylor Swift is eclipsing her right now, but I don't think we have seen all that we are going to see from Queen Bee. And if they're are no more song requests or super chats. I want to thank the mods so much. You guys always make me feel loved. And let me check the donuts one more time. Thank you all for coming. I know this was long, but I have fun and my tooth is hereaty now, So okay, no more donuts and do Kanye next? Okay? Maybe who can we do next? I have Katy Perry all ready to go. I've never done a Lady Gaga. Somebody asked for Billie Irish Billy Eirish, Stay tuned. I am recording a show with Isaac Wisehap on Thursday, so that should be up Friday or Saturday. It's going to be all this but super condensed and with his information too. Frankie D four ninety nine says three hours on that Jay training program taking the she Legit chalk. Actually, I did take a she Legit today and that's probably the only reason that I can do this on the little pain pill that I took to because Oshagandha helps her mood. She Legit helps your brain, Tongkat helps your hormones. He's been taking this Chad mode and he's been very chad lately. If you want to go and get that, it's promo code J fifty. Oh I just noticed this even has a little chad inside that. But yeah, thank you all for coming and I'll see you next time.