Speaker 1: If you want to get the show early and ad free, head on over to the Peak Kinyonas show dot com. There you can choose from where you wish to support me. Now listen very carefully. I've had some people ask me about this, even though I think on the last ad I stated it pretty clearly. If you want an RSS feed, you're going to have to subscribe your substance or through Patreon. You can also subscribe on my website which is right there, gum Road and what's the other one, subscribe Star and if you do that, you will get access to the audio file. So head on over to the peakan Yonashow dot com. You'll see all the ways that you can support me there. And I just want to thank everyone. It's because of you that I can put out the amount of material that I do. I can do what I'm doing with doctor Johnson on two hundred Years Together and everything else, the things that Thomas and I are doing together on condinal philosophy, it's all because of you. And yeah, I mean, I'll never be able to thank you enough. So thank you. The pekan Yonashow dot com. Everything's there. I want to want to come everyone back to our reading of two hundred Years Together by Alexander Sulshanisen. This is episode seventy six, Doctor Jnsen, How are you doing today?
Speaker 2: I have to give fair warning to everybody. This is very important. I have a purebread Maine coon kitten on my lap. She will be a part of the show. She will also be very distracting. Eventually you're going to see her. She has these huge I love this breed. They have these humongous ears and they're very demanding. Her name is Susie cream Cheese. I hope some people recognize where that's from and be very upset if no one does. So just fair warning that breed is known for being very demanding of the people they own. And so we picked her up in Ohio. So she will be a part of the show, and I guarantee you it's not going to be the last time she's going to be a part of the show unless she conks out here. But I don't know, I don't know. She doesn't look like it.
Speaker 1: I think people are looking forward to her being a part of the show. So yes, oh yeah, there.
Speaker 2: You should have seen her grandfather was I mean, she's pure bred. Of course, I've seen the whole family. Her grandfather was the biggest feeline. I mean, they're they're the largest naturally occurring housecat in the world. And her grandfather was so humongous, and he wasn't fat, he was just huge. And and her her mother and father were there and and and there she is going to her paws are so massive. You know it won't be long before she dominates this household. Starts intimidating the intimidating the dog. So so I wanted to get that out of the way now. So if it happens, you know, you understand where it's coming from. It's not a shocked to anybody's system.
Speaker 1: No problem. I am, like I said, we are all looking forward to it. So all right, picking up where we left off last time. The leading literary political magazine, Contemporary Notes, published in Paris from nineteen twenty to nineteen forty, was established and run by socialist revolutionaries a long list of names I'm not going to pronounce. Sedek noted that out of its five editors, three were Jews. In seventy volumes of the Souvre Mege Sapisky, we see fiction articles on various topics and the memoirs of a large number of Jewish authors. Illustrated Russia was published by the Saint Petersburg journalist M. P. Mironoff and later by B. A. Gordon, earlier the owner of Pryozovsky Krai. Its weekly supplement gave the readers fifty two pieces of classic or contemporary immigrant literature each year. The literary immigrant world also included many prominent Russian writers such as Mark Aldanoff, Semyon Yeshkevich, and the already mentioned Jabatinsky and Yulie ike Involved m. O. Seltzlin Amari. However, the topic of Russian immigrant literature cannot be examined in any detail here due to its immenseness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I couldn't get through it in three lifetimes. Of course, I concentrate mostly on the monarchists and people like that, But you had the immigrant literature was so all these people did, and as I said before, they spread the You know, not these people, of course, but they spread Russian orthodoxy and the Russian idea to people who had never heard of it before, who knew nothing about it. Most people know nothing about it even today. And all of these non Russian converts like Saraphim Rose, myself we come from this same, this same movement. But he's talking here mostly about liberals and leftists who who had their falling out with the Soviet Union for various reasons. There were a lot of reasons to dislike the USSR, even if you were even if you were Jewish, and that would only increase when Trotsky was kicked out or left, and then later when he was asked literally in his case.
Speaker 1: Here I would like to address the life of Ilya Vondominski, born in eighteen eighty, himself from a prosperous merchant family and married in his youth to the granddaughter of the millionaire tea trader v y Vessotsky. He nonetheless joined the Socialist revolutionaries and sacrificed a large part of his wealth and his wife's inheritance to the revolution by buying weaponry. He worked towards the outbreak of the All Russian Political Strike in nineteen oh five, and during the uprisings he served in the headquarters of the SRS. He emigrated to Russia. From Russia to Paris in nineteen oh six, where he became close to d Maryshevsky and Zeke Gippius and developed an interest in Christianity. He returned to Saint Petersburg in April nineteen seventeen. In the summer in nineteen seventeen, he was a Commissaar of the Black Sea Fleet and later a delegate. What what.
Speaker 2: He became a commison Oh? Okay, keep going. That came out of nowhere, all right.
Speaker 1: Let me read that again. In the summer of nineteen seventeen he was the Commissar of the Black Sea Fleet and later a delegate in the Constituent Assembly, fleeing after it was disbanded. From nineteen nineteen he lived in Paris, France. During the period under discussion, he devoted much time and effort to Souvmigne Zebitski, including publication of a series of articles titled The Ways of Russia. He played an active role in emigrant culture life and provided all possible supports of Russian writers and poets. For a while he even managed to maintain a Russian theater in Paris. His passion, many sidedness, energy and selflessness were without parallel among emigrants. He estranged himself from the SRS and joined Christian Democrats, along with a like mind the GP Fedotov and FA Steppen. He began to publish The Christian Democratic New City. He grew ever closer to Orthodoxy during these years. In June nineteen forty he fled Paris from the advancing German forces, but came back when was arrested in nineteen forty one and sent to compencamp near Paris. By some accounts, he converted to Christianity there. In nineteen forty two he was deported to Auschwitz and killed.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, you had a lot of these. Exile does things to people. I know a little bit about it. After my divorce wasn't like this, but it does strange things to people. You start appreciating what you had that you used to condemn, and now you realize, my god, I wish I had it again. You had plenty of Jews that had given their loyalty to the provisional government that was socialist, that was completely secular, and when that was overthrown, it was hard for them to join its enemies, the Reds, at least right away. You had a lot of these guys then immigrating to Europe and America, and yes, there were many. Frank is my favorite. See me on Frank who did convert a philosopher who I've read many many times, Stepoon, who I've read many times. The problem with Paris, though, is that a lot of the Russian intellectual work there was financed well. He had two problems in Paris. The Russian church there came under the Patrick of Constantinople, which, as Orthodox people know, is ol He was a big problem by this point. It was very much a Masonic uh body, far more liberal than anything else today. It's an embarrassment. It fully recognized. The Bolsoviks demanded that Tecon Saint Tecon support the Living Church, which was their fake, early early concept of a church, the Living Church, you know, childish mockery of liturgy and things like that. But and the other problem was the y m c A. The y m c A meant a little bit more then than it does now, and they financed a huge number of of of publications. I still have my offices filled with publications I have y m c A. And as a publisher. Their Masonic foundation was more evident back then too, So you know, you had Masonry from two sides. And I'm not saying there weren't some good people. There, weren't patriots there. I'm not saying that at all. But that was one faction of the immigration. I've read wonderful things from there. However, the other group were the Karlovti Center, the the traditionalists who eventually, well initially we went to went went to Yugoslavia and then Britain, then ended up in New York City and became the Russian Orthodox Church outside Russia, with their headquarters or their intellectual headquarters at Jordanville, and uh it's a bit upstate New York. I have many friends there and my books are sold there. It's a wonderful place seminary. So those were the two two factions. And I'm not including, of course, those who were, you know, socialists but could not handle how the Soviets were doing things. That's a whole separate group of people. And those who fled, you know, same John Maximoments initially fled to China. The nationalists China, which if you were in that part of the world is easier to get to. Some went through Turkey anyway, anyway, you could. As things fell apart for the for the White Army. So but they all eventually came together either in Paris or in New York City, and for once in history New York City represented the right wing of something, and that was the the Russian Ortho Church Abroad or the RCO r rstaurant Sturch outside Russia in exile, whatever whatever phrase you want to use, the Parisians. And if you read out of literature, especially religious terature from this period, they'll make reference to the especially later on in the thirties and on, they'll make reference to the Parisians. And if you don't know this, you don't know what the talking about. But there was no Masonic influence in the traditionalist group that left very royalist. They had a military group, they had a monarchist foundation that had a tough time. This is, by the way, the group that supported the Third Reich. I have endless papers on that. They were, you know, out of Hitler had sarahm Laide was his Orthodox bishop who was from the centem abroad throughout the entire period of the war, and who was not necessarily a national socialist, but did appreciate what was being done, especially in reference to the USSR. So this is just you know, I'm just scratching the surface of this of this kind of thing. But it's very easy to say and I think it's correct to say that Russian intellectual life exploded beyond any of what anyone's predictions in the first thirty forty years of the exile. It's still happening, I believe it or not. I'm actually a part of it now because I you know, I converted to it. I would never have converted to it had this not happened. Very few people remember prior to even prior to the Cold War, let alone this period of time, knew anything about Russia. The only Russian language programs that existed in America prior to the fifties were at Harvard. I think there was one. There's one of the Naval Academy. It was a handful I can't remember. There's a handful of other places. That's about it. The immigrants were, or the exiles, were writing history from very different points of view, so Tannian of course, involuntarily joined them. Remember this was during day Taunt when they threw him out of the country, and he eventually won the Nobel Pride, which still shocks me because his views on this kind of stuff were well known. But if you've read The Goola Archipelago, if you've taken the time you clearly see why. But the American establishment, especially the literary establishment, turned on him pretty quickly. They liked the more liberal Masonic type of emigrant that was there, you know, people like Joseph Brodsky. That was their version of Sultzaneedsen, who had a lot of good things to say against the Soviet Union. But certainly it was nothing close to what Sulton Needsen was. And I've read ridiculous amounts of academic articles on Sultan Needsen and you see Jewish authors, you know, vehemently attacking him. They didn't trust him, and the FBI didn't trust Somewhere in my finals, I have the FBI report on they followed these guys around, not just not just Sosnan. You know, there was nothing the US had no problem with Marxism, assuming they even knew what it was. They had no problem with Moulcivism ideologically. They certainly had a problem with Russian nationalism. And these guys were always placed under to this day. I mean even during COVID, the Senator abroad Jordanville was placed under suspicion. There was FBI there. So you know, the US certainly wasn't anti communist in that sense. There certainly were anti Russian, and of course I don't know. Since the war started, I think that's gotten worse and I've kept my distance from it. But this was an incredibly this period of time incredibly fertile for Russian intellectual thought. And if you don't know at least a chunk of it, or you have to you have a special in a certain narrat, there's so much of it. But you know, you don't know, You can't know anything about Russia. This is a big part of Russian history that was happening outside of Russia itself.
Speaker 1: Between nineteen twenty and nineteen twenty four, the most important form for purely Jewish issues was the Paris Weekly Jewish Tribune, published in both French and Russian, with the prominent participation of MM Vinever and S. B. Posner. It published articles by many of the aforementioned journalists from other newspapers. New Russian World was founded in nineteen ten in the United States and added its voice from across the ocean. Its publisher from nineteen twenty was VI. I. Shimpkin, and the main editor from nineteen twenty two was M. E. Weinbaum. Weinbaum remembered quote the newspaper was often criticized, and not without reason, but gradually it earned the reader's confidence. Its massthead now proudly boasts the oldest Russian newspaper in the world. It is even two years older than Pravda. All the other have died out at various times for various reasons. Right wing or nationalists. Russian newspapers appeared in Sofia, Prague, and even Suverin's New Times continued in Belgrade as evening times, but they all either collapsed or withered away without leaving a lasting contribution. The publisher of the russ in Sofia was killed. The Paris Vorzini of of Yu Semenov did not shirk from anti Semitic outbursts, but not from Struve's, but not under Struve's short reign.
Speaker 2: Well, I think many of your listeners are well aware of what Operation keel Hole was, and we're getting a bit ahead of ourselves here, But a lot of the Russian anti communists who were still in places like Yugoslavia were sent back to the USSR, and I don't have to tell you what they what happened to them. So the US took Eisenhower specifically took a huge bite out of the right wing right. It wasn't just you know, uh, you know, crow Wats and Serbs and many others. A lot of these guys were sent right back to the to the Google, knowing full well what was going to happen when then got there. There's some excellent books on keel Hall and unfortunately that's what happened through some of these newspapers if they weren't smart enough to get out in time. The US was, you know, by far the safest place to go. You did have some in Australia, you had some in Argentina, you had some in all through Latin America. Yeah, it was concentrated in a few places. But now the Ukrainian Orthodox Church was far even more supportive of Third Reich than Russians were. It was tough, you know, he invaded Russia, regardless of the justification all that, you know, it's still led to the death. It was very much harder to support. Ukrainians on the other hand, were as we all know, very welcoming of of of the Vermacht, maybe not the s S, but the Veremakt and they and and many of them were able to escape to to the US and create the Ukrainian a sephalless Orthodox Church, which at least for a time it was all right, it wasn't it's not what it is today, and so that that should be pointed out. There was of course a big Ukrainian exile as well, and and the line between the two was, you know, vague. So it was after World War two, or even during the war that a lot of these institutions and people ended up being wiped out.
Speaker 1: Those who left soon after the Bolshevik victory cannot even imagine the scale of inferno that broke out in Russia. It was impossible to believe in rumors. Testimonies from the White camp were mostly ignored this change when several Russian democratic journalists, the constitutional democrat cadet av Tikarov, Tchirkova, Williams, the socialist ed Kushkova, exiled from the USSR in nineteen twenty two and the escaped sr SS Maslov began to inform the stunned immigrant public about rapid growth of grassroot anti Semitism in Soviet Russia. Quote Judeophobia is one of the most acrid features of modern Russia, perhaps even the most acrid Judeophobia is everywhere north, south, east west. It has shared regardless of intellect, party membership, tribe age. Even some Jews share it.
Speaker 2: You know, I didn't read this ahead of time, and I thought, and I think you might have too. The inferno and rumors. I thought they were going to be talking about, you know, the slaughter of Christians and burning down or turn all that stuff, and they camped and everything else. No, no, no, no, anti Semitism. That's the inferno. And the scale of this inferno. Now, of course it was wildly exaggerated, but it did have reason, did have reason to exist. And Sultanesian wasn't shy when he was, you know, even in Soviet and then eventually he was kicked out. And it's right, and almost every work he did that you can't get away, You can't run away from the fact that the camp as a set of institutions was run by almost an exclusively Jewish board. The police forces. Now this is where they were quite competent. All those punitive organs, the ideological organs. There it was a different way. They didn't know anything about agriculture, but here they shine. They knew exactly what they were doing. And you know, there's a thousand quotes of kind of ordinary people saying there's no getting getting away from the fact that Jewish names are everywhere. Jews coming back from any place in the West get jobs. It's like the head of agricultural production for no reason, you know, in Kazakhstan or something. Who have, you know, just random people that this is. They're desperate to get more Jews from all over the place. We all know that that's the real source of anti Jewish feeling. I hate using anti Semitism because they certainly weren't Semites, but we use it just because it's an easier word to use. But to be stunned at this, and it's very possible that you know, a lot of stuff wasn't getting out. There were many attempts to penetrate to Russian Orthodox churchilch Oide of Russia and the various royalist groups. Because they were telling the truth. There was a pipeline. They knew what was what was happening. But as we see here, you know, if the whites were talking about it, well no one believed them. But democrats meaning liberals or nations or socialism, they said.
Speaker 1: Something that it was immediately believed These claims were at first met with suspicion by Jews who had emigrated earlier. What's the reason for this anti Semitism? The Jewish Tribune initially rejected these claims. Generally, Russian Jewry suffered from Bolshevism, perhaps more than any other ethnic group in Russia. As to the familiar identification of Jews and commissars, we all know that is the work of the Black Hundreds. The old the old view that anti Semitism resides not in the people but in Tsarism began to transform into another that the Russian people are themselves its carriers. Therefore, Bolsheviks should be credited for the suppression of popular Black Hundred attitudes in Russia. Others began to excuse even their capitulation at Breast, At which Russia seeded large amounts of territory to the Kaiser's German military. The Jewish Tribune in nineteen twenty four dusted off even such an argument. Quote the Russian Revolution in nineteen seventeen, when it reached Breast Latovsk prevented the much greater and more faithful betrayal planned by Tsarist Russia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what they're talking about. Of course, there was no plan whatsoever. It's World War one was such a World War One really used the cause of all of this, It had no reason to exist, still, no real obvious cause. But we know the real cause of We know why it happened. We know why to natural allies, Germany and Russia. Their monarchs being cousins, knew each other very well. Of course, you know, those are our Nicholas could speak every European language. He was. You know, we know why it happened in you know, in reality. But the average person is is just a slaughter for nothing. As I've said before, no World War One, no revolution.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: They needed that level of displacement, that level of fear, that level of you know, everything fell apart, although I have to admit that there's ours even had some economic growth during the first year and a half of the war. Things were organized fairly well. But so this became the it became the excuse, the Black hundred, Black hundred became. You know, it's like Member Biden talked about white supremacy. It's it's just a it's a mystic slogan that covers everything. Lenin talked about it constantly even though there was no such institution in Russia at all. Whatever there were they were, they were first of all in Ukraine and they immigrated, were part of the White Armies. But Lenin justified, I mean, it wasn't like they were shy about this. Lenin justified the slaughter of churchmen because they were black hundred and they were anti Semitic. And if they're anti Semitic, that automatically means they were anti Soviet. He says that so many times, and that connection it proves what we're talking about here. But the Brash Treaty really almost split the Bolshevik Party in two because Trotsky, at least now this may know, this may have been more of an act, but Lenin of course signed it. Trotsky was iffy about it because it gave not only Russian land to Germany, but but to Russia's most industrialized sections to Germany. And if that didn't bring down the Bosvia government, then apparently nothing would. But that was the the price you paid for getting out of World War One. But this this outrageous narcissism that they've they've suffered more than any other group. And and this is the argument we just you just read it they suffered more than any other group in the Soviet Union because they run the Soviet Union. They're the commissars, they run everything, so even if they run something, they're still victims. I did my Daily Nationalist on Radio Albion yesterday on on netanyahu speech at the u N last Friday, and it's one long, very bizarre, very angry screed claiming to be victims as they're torturing and destroying everything in their path and losing at the same time. And it just that they're they're pathologically incapable of being able to see themselves at self reflection unless it's done in the most distorted possible way. The handful that are capable of it end up converting or being self self hating Jews, as as a nationalist might say, how, I don't know how many there are, but but they seem they demanded of everyone else, but absolutely are incapable of it. And to this day, well even throughout the history the Soviet right up until Khrushev, Jews are wondered why did they hate us so much? Having no conception, why why do the Arabs hate us so much? As that Yahoo would ask, having no clue as to why. And there's something about the Kasar mentality that that just can't it is pathological that can't do this. I'm telling you. Willis Cardo used to say, the Jews don't see the world as we do, and he means at a fundamental level. We're walk into his office one day and he holds up the picture Jackson Pollock, one of his crazy nonsense paintings. He says, you know, I think only you can come up with this and call it art. This is the distorted view of the world that kas are being being related to the Kasars create. It's just we're not dealing From the beginning of this series here we've learned the Jews aren't normal people, and certainly not when they reach a certain amount of influence or numbers or wealth in a country, and you can't treat them like they're normal people. And still wondering why there was anti semitism in in the USSR, or why the Arabs hate the Israelis, feel no clue either. They're you know, coming up with the craziest theories. It's there's something it's I don't I don't think that they're I don't think they're deliberately being outrageous. I think they really don't.
Speaker 1: Know they ever noticed that. One of the Zionist arguments against the Palestinians is that when they go to another country, when they have in masks on to like Jordan or some or Egypt, they become sub verses and revolutionaries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why they don't ye, I've heard that argument mentioned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean talk about you know, they projection, crying out in pain as they strike you, not being able to recognize that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe these are your people. Yeah, because there's another group that where whatever country they go to, they become subversive and revolutionaries.
Speaker 2: Yeah. There's a lot of psychology that needs to be brought to bear here. And the defense mechanisms, obviously, the refusal to see themselves critically, that's a certain defense mechanism. It's neurotic. I mean, would the Allen be the first person to say we're a neurotic group of people who could be more neurotic than him. But you know, defense mechanisms are a manifestation of neuroticism and projection. The inability to see the flaw or the vice or the evil on oneself means that they end up projecting it onto others, and that's exactly what they're doing. I don't care where they go. And it's not just individuals, but it's parties and governments that are capable of doing this. The ruling class in America project all of its own problems onto Russia and China precisely what's going on, their failures precisely in detail they impose on other countries that can't be a coincidence. And I've gotten into this in great detail, so yeah, you know, this doesn't explain the entire thing, but there is a psychological element here. The Jews created that field, and it not very much at the time, especially dominated by Jews. It was a power center of Theirs, and we haven't gotten to it yet, but eventually be discipline of psychiatry and psychology will be used to support the USSR as a police matter in that country. And I have a very lengthy paper on which I could I should probably send you. We'll get to it eventually on how psychiatry was used to criminalize dissent, and I think it was very interesting. But you had plenty of psychologists in the West who realized that, including Jews like Bloom. You know. So there is a psychological angle here, but it's just so, you know, narcissism, Yeah, that's the part of it. But no that this neuroticism is very specific, and I see projection all the time. Since they can't look at themselves, they have no choice but to project.
Speaker 1: Yet the information was gradually confirmed. Moreover, anti Jewish sentiments spread over a large segment of Russian emigration. The Union for Russian Salvation, dedicated to the Crown Prince Nikolaevitch, produced leaflets for distribution in the USSR in a manner like this quote to the Red Army, the Jews have ruled Great Russia for seven years. To Russian workers, you were assured that you would be the masters of the country, that it will be the dictatorship of the proletariat. Where is it then? Where is it then? Who is in power in all the cities of the republic. Of course, these leaflets did not reach the USSR, but they scared and offended Jewish emigrants.
Speaker 2: Well, some did. I've read in some great detail about how some of these things were snuck in. They did have a pipeline in certain areas. You did have the underground church in the USSR. That functioned really throughout his history, the Russian True Orthodox Church, who had its own hierarchy and everything who functioned underground. There's been many books. Vladimir Moss has been very good about that. I haven't written on them, but he has. And now since of course the fall of Marxism, they've come to the surface and there's a whole bunch of them and they now know they bicker. But so there was a pipeline and everything that they said here just in this small set of slogans are absolutely right. Everything that Lenin promised, of course, and he knew this at the time. This was never about labor. It wasn't about the workers. Marxist never met a worker before, got it. It was created by Marxian Engles Angles was a factory owner who took advantage of the women in his factory. You know, he was like a stereotype. It never had to do with it the proletariat with an abstract kind of where we've talked about this already several times, but in no other country on the planet. I think, what was labor more exploited than during the Solemnist Soviet Union and even have been afterwards.
Speaker 1: Slatovsev wrote in the beginning of nineteen twenty is anti Semitism among emigrants became almost an illness, a sort of delirium tremens. But it was a broader attitude, as many in Europe during the first years after the Bolshevik victory rejected it damn the Jews, so that the identification of Bolshevism with Judaism became a widespread part of European thought. It is ridiculous to assert that it is only anti Semites preach it is only anti Semites preached this social political heresy. But could it be that the conclusions of doctor Pasmannik were somehow premature? Yet this is what he wrote in nineteen twenty two. Quote in the whole civilized world, among all nations and social classes and political parties, it is the established opinion now that Jews played the crucial role in the appearance and in all manifestations of Bolshevism. Personal experience tells that this is the opinion not only of downright anti Semites, but also that representatives of the democratic public reference these claims i e. To the role of Jews not only in Russian Bolshevism, but also in Hungary, Germany and everywhere else that has happened. At the same time, the downright anti Semites care little for truth. For them, all Bolsheviks or Jews, and all Jews are Bolsheviks.
Speaker 2: Well, I think downright anti you know, it's a terrible choice of words, but downright anti Semites. I think he's talking about the less educated who think in very simple terms. You know, they're always a problem. You know, they quote a couple of memorized slogans from the Talmud, and if they come up against the Jew who knows it, they're going to get destroyed because they don't they have no follow up. They don't know. But referring to Bolsabin, it was a Jewish movement, it was massively. They were massively represented there. It wasn't exclusively so, but damn it were a huge far more than their percentage of the population, far more in Hungary again, it was almost exclusive. In Germany, in the Bavarian Republic, again it was almost exclusive. This is no coincidence. So if you're a professor at American University and you mean you're not, you can't come across this. You will never come across this argument. If you use Google or the established textbooks, so they really don't know. So when they hear it, it's like, you know, it's like being being being really oh my god, the earth is really flat, really or something like that, you know, being found something. You know, they don't know what to do. They're very soft intellectually, and so they react a you know, with extreme reactions of temper, tantrums or whatever. This is why they needed laws. They need laws now in the EU to keep any of this from from coming out. That's why everything is censored. Your typical academic or journalists, they lead a very you know, sanitized and censored life. These inconvenient facts are never brought to their attention, and if they are, it's always in the form of the downright anti semi the caricature of the idiot, you know who just calls names, the terrible names and slurs and everything else. That's what they think. And then they come across well someone like me or you, it's a very different story. They don't know what to do. And when you are you know, I've always said that I.
Speaker 1: You know, to.
Speaker 2: Promote myself a little bit. I was specifically dangerous because I knew their arguments inside and out. I went all through grad school. I know them very well. Yet they don't know ours at all. They probably never heard our point of view being being competently made public in an articulate way. It's quite possible that this book two hundred years together. I guarantee you that most of the Jews, the lyric Jews in the world, have ever read this. And it created a huge stir. And then this all they did was demand more laws, more prisons, longer prison terms. The rabbis would, you know, desecrate their own synagogue so they could, you know, and claim that there was an Indio Sumitic group in the country that did it. You know, again, it ends up with pure neuroticism. But you're plenty of Jews, and here we have one here who you know, eventually they have to come to admit it. But still in the EU you can't talk about it. Russia you can talk about it all the time. In America you can talk about it. But not in academia, as I know way too well.
Speaker 1: Bakerman wrote a year later, quote waves of Judeo phobia now roll over nations and peoples with no end in sight, not just in Bavaria or hungry not only in the nation's forms from the ruins of the One that's Great Russia, but also in countries separated from Russia by continents and oceans and untouched by the turmoil. Japanese academics came to Germany to get acquainted with anti Semitic literature. There is interest in us even on distant islands where almost no Jews live. Precisely, Judeophobia, the fear of the jew destroyer Russia's miserable fate serves as the material evidence to frighten and enrage in the collective Declaration to the Jews of the world. The authors Warren never have so many clouds gathered above the Jewish people. Should we conclude that these authors exaggerated, that they were too sensitive, that they imagined the non existent threat. Yet doesn't the above mentioned warning about anti Semitic literature in Germany sound very scary in retrospect from our historical perspective.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I you know, we know what he's talking about. You know, that's the central point in modern Jewish history. But this is just more of the same. Now, I've never heard of Japanese academics coming to Germany for this, you know, they've resisted, you knowing migrants in it's very homogenous as of South Korea, they've resisted that. I have the feeling they know who's behind it. In Chinese, Chinese journals in English, of course they talk about it sometimes, you know, we get away with it. It's not a big deal, but they know it. They're But if you go back to my well, we actually talked about on your show on Mexico, the Seinbaum case, that that family, the Communist Party of Cuba and Mexico was created by Jews, this tiny little group of Jews. It was a handful, yet they still created the Communist Party that eventually took over Cuba and tried to take over Mexico and elsewhere. And because of the Jew destroyer. Well, that's accurate, and it's idiotic for someone to say to you with then all that ways, I hate how stupid you have to be to say that. That's no, I'm not We're not talking about individuals, talking about a group of people, their collective force. I'm not talking about the Knight on the street here. But they're destroyers because they know no order. They they've rejected logos without Christianity. Of course they would have nothing to destroy uh and and their rejection of Logos, it's the rejection of Christ, the second person of the Trinity, who is Logos. The blotonic forms essentially all brought to one location. The very contours of creation found in him. Creation was through him. Therefore they could have paintings like Jackson Pollock and see the world in a very very different way. This is why the Kabbala is based around the end soft. You get to know the Kabala a little bit. The end soft isn't God. It's the void as right, not the void, it's the flux. It's a nothing that only a certain the rabbis, the grant leaders can can impose their will on and create something out of it. That's the view of the world. That and many Gentiles don't know anything about this, and it's very difficult to put yourself in that position. And I guess nominalism came out of this a little bit. So it's just and I think the Japanese did realize. In Indonesia, for example, and I did a paper on Suharto back in college. One of my favorite Asian leaders the Communist Party of Indonesia, which almost took over and it would have been a complete disaster for the world. Being the fourth largest country in the world at least today was run up by Indonesians. These were Dutchmen, overwhelmingly Jewish, and so that's where the Japanese got the idea that maybe we have to study these people, we have to find out who the hell they are. They did business there, and of course the Chinese knew them very well. Through the opium wars, you know, free trade essentially meant forcing opium on the Chinese people. Well, who was running that. It was the Sassoon family who ran the British East India Company that was growing the stuff out of India the British colonies of India and forcing it on the Chinese population, who had, by the way, destroyed their the effects of opium in China for a while. That pissed them off. Where a product where our profits are going away? So this is called free trade, by the way forced on them. And the Sassoon family, of course was Jewish related to the Rothschilds. So so even if only directly, Asian peoples also realized that the jew destroyer is something very real and we have to learn about it every once in a while. You'll hear an Asian leader say something about the Jews or Hitler that gets them into some trouble and they don't care. But like the other great Asian leader in general, Park Shung Heave South Korea had Hitler is one of his models. When he rebuilt South Korea from a third world country to a first World country in five years. Hitler and Napoleon were his two big models. So he's absolutely right to bring this stuff up. The Jews are absolutely right to bring this stuff up. But they just don't know. They just don't realize that, Yeah, it's because you're a destroyer that this is happening.
Speaker 1: The opinion that Jews created Bolshevism was already so widespread in Europe. This was the quote average opinion of French and English philistines. Endspanic notes that it was supported even by Plekanoff's son in law, George Bato, who claims in his book that Jews are inherently revolutionaries. Quote. As Judaism preaches an ideal of social justice on earth, it has to support revolution. Pasmanic cites Bato quote, over the centuries, Jews have always been against the established order. This does not mean that Jews carried out all the revolutions, or that they were always the sole or even main instigators. They helped the revolutions and participate in them. One can responsibly claim, as many Russian patriots, often from very progressive circles, do, that Russia now agonizes under the power of Jewish dictatorship and Jewish terror. Impartial analysis of the worldwide situation shows the rebirth of anti Semitism, not so much against Jews as individuals as against the manifestations of the Jewish spirit.
Speaker 2: Wow, I just said that I didn't even read ahead, all right.
Speaker 1: The Englishman Hilaire Belloch similarly wrote about the Jewish character of Bolshevik revolution or simply the Jewish revolution in Russia. Pas Manic adds that anyone who has lived in England recently knows that Belloc's opinion is not marginal. The books of both authors, Botsan Beloch are enormously popular with the public. Journalists all over the world argue that all the destructive ideas of the past hundred years are spread by Jews through precisely Judaism.
Speaker 2: And this is something even Churchill wrote about it. But then something happened. Yes, this was a widespread argument it didn't affect Jewish prosperity though, it just made them more cohesive. But something happened. We both know what that thing was World War Two and what came out of World War two. And it was the results of World War Two that caused almost every problem we have today. That all of a sudden, this mentality was banned and destroyed and mocked. Uh and and the the the the the Holocaust and all that. This was destroyed in just a few years, This caricature of of of Hitler that was painted and uh, you know, by the Western press and everything else. All of a sudden this went away, and within a few years, a few decades, it became illegal to even talk about. And yet just a few years before, it was a perfectly normal opinion especter in Catholic circles, Orthodox exiles, you're working Anglican, Conservative Anglicans and Lutherans. It was normal stuff. Of course, this is true, This isn't debatable. This is something that you know. That's what they are. They are inherently against order because their their entire world is against Christ. That's that's that's where they cut their teeth. Without Christians, I'm not sure what they be doing without us, they'd be killing each other. And Jews really sometime when they start fighting each other, I'm telling you, I've seen this myself. They they can't stop and so uh uh so, and these are these are liberals talking like this at the time, and we have you know, you've seen all the thousands of quotes against against the Jews and people. You don't expect the manual kant of all people, you know, the Ultimate Enlightenment sort of it. Oh, the Ultimate Enlightenment philosopher would actually put it to bed. But uh talks about them, they do business with them, but no one likes them because everyone knew what they were. It took the trauma of World War two to change that. And maybe, just maybe the situation in Gaza is now the reversal of this.
Speaker 1: I hope one last paragraph and then it looks like we have a natural break. Alrighty, we must defend ourselves pasmanic rights because we cannot deny obvious facts. We cannot just declare that the Jewish people are not to blame for the acts of this or that individual jew. Our goal is not only an argument with anti Semites, but also a struggle with Bolshevism not only to parry blows, but to inflict them on those proclaiming the kingdom of Ham. To fight against Ham is the duty of Jfath and Shem and of Helen, helen Is and Hebrews. Where should we look for the real roots of Bolshevism. Bolshevism is primarily an anti cultural force. It is both a Russian and a global problem, and not the machinations of the notorious elders of Zion.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, you know, my opinion on that ladder, the yeldows of Zion and is so idiotic. You know, as I always say, if the Jews are more they're not upset really by what it says, but the claim that their elders, their ultimate intellectuals, would write like that, you know, that's what they get mad about, would write in such crude terms, and that sometimes used to beat us over the head with like those of us who are against evolution had the flat earth nonsense beating over our heads. You know, Uh, this is this is the rhetoric that they like to use, and no one needed you could people say that for example, well we know it's wasn't really from that organization, but a lot of stuff in there is isual turned out to be true. But we didn't need that document. That was being talked about already. Everyone knew about that, certainly in Russia. And you know, I read about how this guy, how this guy writes, And there was a day that intellectual people, educated people would know what phrases like to fight against him, the duty of Japathan Shem and Hellington Hebrews. Today, university professors Jennifiger know what that means. But that was an education way back then. That was what it meant to be educated, to be talked like then. But there was another war that was needed to break what was left. That was the Vietnam War in America. Again, without wars, you don't have revolution. The Left took over the US in great extent due to the Vietnam War. They needed that kind of dislocation, that kind of confusion and chaos, and that's where the Jew really thrives. But I'm sick and tired of this. They're not all like that. I'm sick of it. It doesn't make sense. We're not talking about every single individual. We're talking about them as a as a spirit, as an entity, as a group. We're not talking about them as as a whole bunch of you know whatever. It is sixteen million individuals. But that's your typical American normy, a boomer type of reply to anything against the Jews. They really can't they can't debate it. They probably know it's true, but well they're not all like that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: My dentist is such a nice guy, and I say, you have to say, you're a grown man, and I have to explain the difference between an individual and a group to you, a phrase I've used many times and it doesn't make me a lot of friends, but you know, that's where we are. But that's also part of the Jewish destructive spirit to have this e Michael Jones is one of his most famous books is a Jewish Revolutionary Spirit, which I recommend to anyone who hasn't already read it. He's not even a historian, and yet he gets it right every time. So this was kind of normal discourse back then, and it took World War Two to break this entirely. That trauma broke it entirely, the Holocaust and all that stuff, the Soviet propaganda, they needed all of that to break this trend, and eventually make it illegal.
Speaker 1: All right. We'll pick up next time exactly where we left off, as I do at the end of every episode. Please go over to the show notes and go to the description of the videos. There are links there to where you can support doctor Johnson's work. In the show notes, I have links to many of the articles that he has mentioned. I have them up on my website and you can just go there and read them, download them and for free. And yeah, please support doctor Johnson's work.
Speaker 2: Work.
Speaker 1: We'll be back in a couple of days with episode Thanks seventy seven.
Speaker 4: Ye my god, we're getting elderly here, my lord getting can't believe it, all right, doctor Johnson, So it's been a couple of days.
Speaker 3: Thank you, all right, my friend,